PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] All Tied Up (NC-17)

sydsvaughn
1st December 2004, 06:34
Title: All Tied Up
Author: SaraC
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Current season
Summary: Lex is in an interesting situation.... Chloe takes advantage!

Disclaimer: Not mine. Never, ever will be. Damn.

Notes: This is an answer to Imp's challenge of having Chloe and Clark rescue a tied up Lex.. but when Clark goes after the bad guys, Chloe has some fun with a trussed up Lex. This is also completely Imp's fault for egging me on to answer this one, while still working on another challenge she gave me a while back. So Imp, this ones for you ... and congrats on my first fic that's a one shot UNDER 10 pages. I'm so proud!! (And thanks for the beta job as well, you ROCK!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Chloe! He’s in here!”

Clark’s voice echoed down the long hallway, sending a bolt of relief through her system as she ran towards it. They’d spent the better part of the last hour sneaking around the abandoned old warehouse, searching for any sign of Lex.

The idiot had once again managed to get himself kidnapped. Amazingly, this time, it had no relation to Lionel. Lex, with a lot of research help from Chloe, had gotten a bit too close to revealing an illegal drug ring being run out of AlMiles Enterprises. He’d threatened to expose them—and they’d somehow managed to abduct him, in broad daylight, from the LuthorCorp offices.

Chloe still couldn’t figure out how it had happened, but the instant he hadn’t shown up for their weekly meeting, she’d known something was wrong. Clark, who just happened to be delivering his mother’s weekly flower order to the mansion at the same time, had found her pacing Lex’s study and demanded to know what was wrong.

Not sure what to do, knowing Clark would not let it go, she’d told him about the missed meeting, and how unlike Lex it seemed. A few calls later, she’d pieced together the suspicion that he’d been kidnapped, although Clark was a bit reluctant to go with her deductions.

She’d told him to either shut up and come with her, or shut up and stay behind. She wasn’t going to tell him that somehow, over the past few months, she’d developed an inner sense that told her when Lex was in trouble. Ironically, he seemed to feel the same for her, having rescued her from several precarious situations in this time as well.

Which was why she hadn’t intended on sitting around and waiting.

Knowing Clark wouldn’t be left behind, she’d driven them to the AlMiles warehouse she’d discovered through some skillful research, information she’d been planning to share with Lex that evening. She didn’t know if he would be there, but from what she’d figured out about its usage, it would be an ideal, extremely obvious place for any idiot to hide someone. And considering the track record AlMiles employees had of being idiotic, she’d figured it was their best shot.

Reaching the small storage room, which now sported a strangely hanging door and a very sheepish looking Clark, she breathed a sigh of relief. Her hunch had been proven right. Looking around his shoulder, she saw the usually unruffled bald billionaire trussed up like a spring chicken, duct tape covering his mouth, his hands and legs bound to a spindly looking chair. His clothing was torn and a dark bruise around his right eye was becoming prominent against the paleness of his complexion. However, she thankfully noted that he was conscious and seemingly coherent, if the way his eyes were boring into hers was any indication.

Pushing down the relief she felt at knowing he was okay, she found herself falling back into her usual emotional coverage, snarky humor.

“You know, Clark, our friend here seems to have a penchant for getting tied up.”

Clark’s eyes widened as he saw the evil gleam in Chloe’s eyes. He winced as he immediately read the steely displeasure in the deep blue eyes of his other friend. He was about to say something, when Clark interrupted in a terse voice.

“Stay here, get him out. I’m going after who did this.”

Chloe was about to ask him what he was talking about, considering she hadn’t heard or seen anyone around, but he was already gone. Stamping her foot, she peered back out into the hallway, seeing no one. Whirling back around, she found herself caught in Lex’s intense gaze.

She swallowed hard as she read the annoyance in his eyes. At least it was better than pain. She hated seeing him in pain. Annoyed, she could handle. Moving towards him, she quickly reached for the tape covering his mouth. With a quick yank, she jerked it off, hearing him curse as his mouth was freed.

“Damn it, Chloe! That hurt!”

She grinned at him, trying not to notice that even disheveled and tied up, he still smelled wonderful. Blinking, she moved around to untie his hands, but stopped as he spoke.

“You’d think you’d have more sense about ripping tape off someone’s body. With all the times you’ve been in similar situations, you’d think you’d have learned something.”

Her eyes glittered at his words, her hands falling to her sides. Moving back around to face him, she ignored the confused look on his face. She also chose to ignore the heat igniting in her body as she watched his muscles tense as he strained against the ropes.

“Chloe, you’ve got to untie me, they could be back any minute.”

Chloe looked at him, emotions swirling inside her. Walking over to the door, she looked back down the hallway. It was completely deserted, no sound from anywhere. She figured Clark was handling things, in whatever way he usually saved the day.

Which meant she had a little time to show the younger Luthor a thing or two.

Striding back over to his now tense body, she allowed a feral smile to escape. She was pleased to note he swallowed hard at her look.

“So, you don’t think I’ve learned anything about being tied up?” She drawled the words in a sexy whisper, moving closer, allowing her fingers to brush over his shoulders. His body tensed even more and she hid her triumphant smile. Leaning in, she brushed her lips against his ear as she continued.

“You seem to think I’ve got some experience with being tied up—and I wonder, Mr. Luthor, what type of girl you think I am?” By now, she’d come full circle around his body and was standing directly in front of him. His legs were spread, each one tied to a leg of the chair, giving her the perfect idea.

Licking her lips, she moved with the grace of a cat, straddling him in the chair. His eyes widened and his body jerked against the restraints, and she noted his breathing was slightly shallower.

“Chloe, this is no time for games! Anyone could come back--”

“Games, Lex? You think this is a game?” At his confused expression, she leaned closer, brushing her breasts against his chest. “Funny, it hasn’t felt like a game when I’ve imagined getting you in this position too many times to count.”

She bit back an evil laugh as his eyes widened. Wiggling against him, she settled herself more comfortably on his lap, reigning in, for the moment, the desire she felt at feeling his strong thighs against hers. Not to mention the hardness that was now clearly evident through the thin material separating them.

“Chloe.”

The word was tense and she could see the battle raging behind his eyes. Leaning forward, she brought her hands to his cheeks, brushing over the bruise around his eye tenderly.

“Poor baby, they treated you rough, didn’t they?” A pang of sympathy, and relief at finding him mixed in with her delight that he was not seriously injured as she leaned down and brushed her lips lightly against the bruise. “There, let Chloe kiss it and make it all better.” She pulled back, her breath catching at the intense look in his eyes.

“Chloe.”

The intensity in his voice sent shivers down her spine, but she found herself enjoying this position of power too much to heed his inherent warning.

“You know, Lex, I’ve fantasized for months about tying you up and having my wicked way with you.”

She was pleased to feel his chest expand as he exhaled a long breath. A certain other part of his body however, was rising to the task nicely. Pushing slightly against him, she licked at the shell of his ear.

“You’re always in control. Of everything we do, we say, even our meetings are set by your schedule and standards.” She drew her tongue over his jaw, feeling his breath in small pants against her face. “It’s sexy in a way, to think of stripping you--” she paused, drawing out the words as his breath shuddered in his throat, “of all that control. How would you react to it? What would you do? What would I do?”

“What would you do, Chloe?”

She pulled back at his hard words, hearing the desire behind them. His eyes were hooded, but dark with a desire she could not mistake. She was delighted that he was playing into her game. She hadn’t really intended to take it this far, unsure if he’d even be willing, but his reaction, and the sensations stirring through her body fast obliviated reason.

Feeling daring, sexy and very much aroused, she shifted against him, delighting in his low moan as his hips unconsciously moved against hers.

“You sure you can handle it?” She nipped as the corner of his lips, feeling triumphant as he shuddered under her.

“Be sure you can handle the consequences of doing this, Chloe.” His voice was neutral, but she’d learned to read him enough to know it masked a wealth of emotion. Emotion that she suddenly, despite the precariousness of their situation, wanted to indulge in and explore.

Besides, who ever said sex couldn’t be a little daring? Smiling, she leaned over until her breasts pressed against his chest and her lips hovered over his ear.

“First, I’d kiss every inch of you, making sure to take my time, licking and nibbling along your collarbone, your neck, your chest.” She suited action to words, drawing a harsh moan from deep in his throat. Pushing back the arousal flowing through her, she tried to concentrate on her words, enjoying watching him react to being helpless against her.

“Of course, you’d be wearing nothing, completely revealed to me in all your glory, muscles straining at being restrained, unable to touch me, to feel what you’re doing to me.”

He was rock hard against her and she couldn’t help but arch against him, needing the friction, craving it by this point. His curse told her he was right there with her. And she’d never seen him look sexier. This dominant side of her personality, and his willingness to go with it surprised her. But then again, he didn’t have much choice in the current situation.

She grinned at the thought as she brushed her lips over his, avoiding his attempt to capture hers in a deeper kiss.

“I’d skim my lips down your chest, over your stomach and abs, leaving a trail of kisses in my wake, circling closer and closer to where you want my mouth.” She’d managed to undo the buttons on his shirt, not hard since many had been ripped off in his struggle with his captors, as she spoke and her hands roved over the hard skin, enjoying the texture and feel of it. She’d always had a thing for his chest, and he didn’t disappoint.

She could feel him hard against her, his panting breath heated against her skin. His muscles strained against the ropes, and for a moment, she worried he was in pain and her actions were only prolonging it.

“Don’t stop now, Chloe. Unless you’re too chicken to finish what you’ve started.”

The challenge, laden with desire, was obvious and she’d be damned if she’d give in. Raking her nails across his chest, she delighted in his surprised hiss.

“I’d toy with you, running my hand over you, through your pants feeling how hard you are, how much you want me.” She bit her lip as she shifted to allow her had to mimic her words, running her fingertips over his length, feeling it jerk against her through the layers of material. His hips arched into her hand, and she squeezed gently. She nearly fell off the chair as he bucked up against her, cursing as his muscles strained in protest.

“Easy, Lex, don’t strain something you’ll need later.” She grinned at his expression.

“Chloe.” Her name was expelled in a gritty voice that had liquid heat pooling in her center. She felt as if fire was consuming her from the inside and she shifted against him, hoping for more friction.

“Untie me and I’ll show you want it means to lose control, Chloe.”

She bit her lip, knowing he spoke the truth. And she had to admit, the thought of being dominated by Lex held a lot of appeal. It was something she’d fantasized about. A lot.

But not right now.

She had other plans for his delectable body, especially since he was in no condition to challenge her. Not that she didn’t think he’d make her pay for her little game, but she had a feeling she’d enjoy whatever he deemed worthy for his revenge.

“Sorry, Lex. Not this time.” Leaning closer, she picked up where she’d left off.

“You want me, don’t you, Lex?” She whispered the words against the corner of his lips. Her voice was shaky, but steady as he groaned against her lips. “You want to touch me, to feel me, closing around you, wrapping you in a heat you’ve only dreamed about, don’t you?”

His pupils were dilated, his breathing erratic as he moved against her, unable, it seemed, for the moment to speak. Which was fine by her.

“You’ve wanted me for a long time now, haven’t you? Wanted to take me hard and fast across you desk, or slow and easy in your bed. I’ve had quite a few ideas about your pool table, or in the hall, against the wall, unable to wait any longer to have you inside me.”

Her hips arched into his as she moaned the words against his cheek, deliberately avoiding his mouth. She knew the instant she really kissed him, it would be over, and nothing would stop her from seeing this to its inevitable conclusion.

And she wasn’t quite ready for that yet, despite the fact she knew Clark could return any moment.

“You always seem to end up tied up—and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wondered what it would be like to be the one tying you up. Knowing you would be at the mercy of my every whim, my every command.”

A low groan was her only answer. Leaning in, she allowed her lips to finally brush across his, deliberately keeping it light, although she wanted to devour. Soon—but she had to make him give first.

“Does it turn you on, Lex? To be totally under my control? To know I could stop this, right here, right now, if I so chose?”

The fire that flashed in his eyes told her she was getting close to the edge and the little devil inside her poked at her to see just how far she could push him. If only her own desire wasn’t getting the best of her. Moving against him, she continued her torment.

“Do you want me to stop, Lex? Or do you want me to finish what I started, to ride you like a stallion while you’re unable to do anything but follow my command.” He was hard as steel and her own center was dripping with her desire. She couldn’t take much more and suspected he felt the same. Now if he would only admit it, she could get on with things.

”Say it, Lex. Tell me you want me.” The power in her voice surprised her, as did the need she felt deep inside to hear him say it. To admit it.

“Damn it, Chloe.”

She pulled back at the same time she pressed herself hard against him, rubbing against the growing bulge in his slacks.

“Say it, Lex. Say it and I’ll take you places you’ve only dreamed of.”

She remained motionless as he kept silent. She didn’t know if she could hold out much longer—not to mention Clark could be back any minute. To her surprise, the thought only increased her arousal.

Her thighs clenched at the image of Clark’s shocked face, watching as she rode Lex into oblivion. The move elicited a loud groan from Lex.

“Fuck it, Chloe. Fuck me.”

The words were base and crude, but they were exactly what she’d needed to hear.

Without a second thought, she brought her lips crashing down to his, their tongues reaching to battle for dominance. Her hands moved quickly, unzipping his pants and pulling his straining erection through the silk of his boxers.

His harsh groan as her fingers surrounded him was music to her ears and she tried to control her breathing as she stroked him, hard and fast. She swirled the drop of precum around the tip, raising her finger to her mouth and sensually sucking all traces of him off the digit. His eyes flashed nearly black as he bucked against her.

“Chloe.”

The growl in his voice sent molten heat coursing through her veins and with a low moan, she leaned down to capture his lips again, struggling to push her panties aside, thankful she had decided on a skirt that morning. Positioning herself above him she opened her eyes, looking directly into his for a moment. Everything she’d wanted to know was reflected back at her. With a quick movement, she impaled herself on him.

She cried out his name as she felt him expand inside her, filling her like no one ever had. Not that she’d had a lot of experience, but still, nothing had ever felt like this before.

“Lex!”

He growled something unintelligible as he thrust up against her. She noted his wince as the move pulled at the ropes restraining him. Barely able to think straight through the blinding desire, she began to move on top of him, trying to take him deeper and harder with each thrust of her hips.

The feeling of control was heady, although she knew that the next time they did this, she wanted his hands on her body. But for the moment, his low moans and the way he was moving inside her was enough.

“Do I feel good, as good as you imagined? Wrapped around you, sucking you deeper with each thrust. I can feel you, you’re so deep, so hard--”

His curse told her more than any words could. She’d reduced him to non-coherent speech, and for Lex Luthor, that was saying something. Her own desire spiraling out of control, she increased her movement, tightening around him, tensing, then exploding as he hit the perfect spot. She screamed his name as he shuddered against her, and with one more thrust, poured his essence into her.

Her body shook with aftershocks, and she barely found the strength to rest her head against his shoulder. She felt utterly sated and content. For some reason, the awkwardness she’d imagined after a situation like this, did not materialize. Instead, the silence was comfortable.

“Much as I enjoy experiencing the pleasure and pain of bondage scenarios with you Chloe, I think you’d better untie me before someone comes back.”

Chloe pouted, pleased to hear he was still slightly winded from their encounter. Still, she knew he was right. Dragging herself off of him, she whimpered as he slipped from her body. Adjusting her clothing, she tucked him back into his pants and carefully did up the zipper. Legs still shaking, she moved off his lap and around behind him, her hands going to work on the tightly woven knots. Finally freeing his hands, she winced at the deep red marks around his wrists.

When he’d finished shaking the circulation back into them, she reached over and kissed the welts, letting her lips linger along the bruised flesh.

“I’m sorry.” The words held a true remorse. She hadn’t really been thinking about the ropes, or how much pain he must have been in.

“Don’t be. You’ve just fulfilled one of my many fantasies.” Her mouth gaped open at his words and the sexy smile that he wore. “I often find a little pain makes the pleasure even greater.”

She swallowed hard, reading the gleam in his eyes correctly. As he reached down to untie his feet, she realized he was plotting revenge. Her body tingled at the thought.

Lost in her contemplative thoughts, she gasped as he surged to his feet, and strong arms suddenly yanked her around, plastering her body full against his. She was already so sensitive from her earlier climax that the friction of their bodies rubbing together made her whimper.

Before she could speak, his mouth descended on hers, his hands sweeping possessively over her body, lingering on her breasts and pressing into her thighs through the material of her skirt.

When he finally allowed her to breathe, his eyes were darker than before, and she could see the bulge in his pants growing again.

“This really turns you on, doesn’t it?”

His grin at her words had her brain on meltdown. She watched as he opened his mouth to answer, but was distracted by Clark’s voice from the hall.

“Chloe, Lex, we’ve got to get out of here!”

Pulling apart just in time, they watched as Clark almost flew into the room. Nodding in approval at seeing his friend free, the young man motioned for them to follow.

“I got one of them, but more are coming, we’ve got to move.”

Chloe remained silent as she felt Lex grab her hand, pulling her along with him into the hallway. Moving quickly, they soon found themselves outside and without further ado piled into Chloe’s car.

Twenty minutes later they reached the Kent farm. Chloe watched as Lex shook Clark’s hand, the two exchanging words and smiles before the younger man disappeared into his house with a wave.

She grinned as Lex climbed back into the car.

“You know, you could have hugged.”

The look he shot her was priceless. She shrugged, hiding her grin.

“You’re friends. Friends hug. Especially after saving ones life. Nothing wrong with that.”

His silence unnerved her as she steered her car towards the mansion. Deciding to remain quiet for the moment, she concentrated on getting them safely to their destination. Pulling into the driveway, she pulled up to the front doors, stopping but not turning off the engine.

Her breath caught as she felt Lex’s eyes burning into her. Turning, she managed a smile, although her heart was nearly pounding out of her chest. This was the awkward situation she’d been hoping to avoid.

“Listen, Lex. About earlier--”

“Seven o’clock. Tomorrow. Bring an overnight bag.”

The words were terse, but final. She gaped at him, although she had to admit, her body was already anticipating what he had planned. Struggling for her normal, witty reply, she was pleased to note her voice sounded smooth, although huskier than she’d ever heard it.

“Any other demands?”

He only smiled at her. A smile that sent heat curling through her body.

“Don’t get “tied up” with things. I’ve got plans of my own involving that scenario.”

Her breathing stopped at the heat in his words. Not that she had the power of speech, but if she had, it would have stopped at that moment as he leaned over and kissed her.

Hard.

She saw stars and was gasping for breath when he released her. Without another word, he slipped from the car and walked into the mansion.

He didn’t look back.

She sat in her car for what might have been minutes, maybe hours, puzzling out what he’d meant. Obviously, this wasn’t going to be a onetime thing, and despite the embarrassment she felt at thinking about what she’d done, what they’d done, she had to admit, she couldn’t wait to see what he had in store for her.

She knew she’d pushed him too far, and part of her couldn’t wait to see his response. Feeling better than she had in days, she slid the car into drive and peeled off down the long driveway.

~*~*~*~*~

The smut muse is satisfied ... for now ... although she might demand a sequel...

Impress
1st December 2004, 06:37
*grabs fic and laughs crazily*

It's mine..it's all mine

*shoos away other NSers.* Go on nothing to see here.

*sits down to read nice new fic and notices others reading over her shoulder*

I said go.. It's mine...*points to dedication* see...it's for me. now shoo

*realizes NSers aren't going to go away*

Ok fine.. you can look and leave wonderful feedback..but no touching.

Sara hun...I'll happily encourage/pester you if it gets me fic like this.

crankychick
1st December 2004, 06:39
:devil: I love it when Chloe's bad. Great job!

:puppyeyes: Sequel, pretty please?

hfce
1st December 2004, 08:17
God I need a :smoker: after that. Please sequel.

Hope ;)

hickchick
1st December 2004, 10:55
awesome little smutty ficlet. Chloe is such a bad girl.

wonderful smut! :drool: :drool:

you must give us a sequel!

estrellalily
1st December 2004, 11:04
i think we deffenetly need another, like soon. wow, that was hot!

:blinkkiss:
~estrellalily

LaLa
1st December 2004, 14:21
:drool: sequeeeeeellllllllllll! sequeeeeeeellllllll!! I demand a sequeeeeeelllllll!

xox LaLa

buddyfozzy
1st December 2004, 18:53
Damn. :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

Great job, and this definately needs a sequel! :yay: :worship2: :yay:

Janet
1st December 2004, 20:17
Beautiful.

But now I'm late for class. Shit.

:devil:

Rae
1st December 2004, 21:03
I-uh-uh-I-like-uh-hm-um-wha-uh... :drool:

Verbal skills, where did you go? Loved the fic, it's so sexy! Definitely wouldn't be opposed to a sequel. Hint, nudge. Please? Pleeeeease? :puppyeyes:

Ami Rose
1st December 2004, 21:37
Originally posted by hfce@Nov 30 2004, 11:17 PM
God I need a :smoker: after that. Please sequel.
Defintly agree. That was great. Please please please, I need a sequal! :devil:

randa
1st December 2004, 21:50
that was so HOT!! :cool:

all it needs now is a sequal... :biggrin:

randa

MissMed03
1st December 2004, 23:05
I don't know about the smut muse....but I demand a sequel.

Two thumbs way up!

dreamingincolor
2nd December 2004, 02:35
okay the smut muse better get unsatisfied quick so I can get a sequel. :) Great fic!!!

Zannie
2nd December 2004, 02:55
Yum.

Sequel please.

autumngold
2nd December 2004, 04:07
Wow!! I love Chloe taking charge!! :satanwink: :love: I can't wait to find out what Lex has in store for Chloe!! :yay: Please, please write your sequel soon!! :yay3: This story is fabulous!! :applause: :chlexsign4: :applause:

AlabamaWorley
2nd December 2004, 22:04
I have to say, I just chewed the hell out of this piece of gum. It's okay though, because I have another piece waiting for the sequel :blinkkiss:

Czech Angel
3rd December 2004, 02:57
:worship2: :worship2: :smoker:
Man that was so freakin' hott. Honestly, you just gotta write a sequel.

One a side note,you had me cracking up about the AlMiles Enterprise thing and the:

"Poor baby, they treated you rough, didn’t they?”

Dude that is soo true. I'm surprised I'm the only one who noticed that, but then again people might have blown away by all that good ol' fashion smut. :devil:
Very nice. :chlexsign2:

Kit Merlot
3rd December 2004, 14:58
This was gorgeous, Sara, just gorgeous :biggrin:

But we need Lex's "revenge" :devil:

Okay?

Blaire023
3rd December 2004, 16:07
Originally posted by Rae@Dec 1 2004, 03:03 PM
I-uh-uh-I-like-uh-hm-um-wha-uh... :drool:

my thoughts exactly

eurydices falling
3rd December 2004, 17:32
GAH! bljjjjjjtgfrgdsjkpij,nb

most excellent! and much like bill and ted, it needs a sequel :yay2:

Mercscilla
21st December 2004, 01:57
Ha, I knew it all along Chloe is a little devil in deguise :devil: ! Excellent story. I enjoyed reading it :worship2: ! Chloe, you wicked girl :biggrin:

xxasaxx
26th December 2004, 23:46
:worship2:

Fuschia
27th December 2004, 13:48
Hmmm sequel is needed. If you don't we could die :ohmy: I'm serious we need more Chlex smut and since you're such a fantastic writer.... :worship2: It's called Dechlexation and we are all suffering from it.

I absolutely loved this story. It was one of my first ever Chlex stories and I can't seem to stop reading it again and again. :yay:

seraphic
28th December 2004, 16:21
that was awesome :yay: :yay:

Smallville_Sitton
8th January 2005, 02:32
:worship2: Wow. Needs sequel badly. I love it when Chloe is in control. Woo hoo.

:chlexsign1: :chlexsign2: :chlexsign3: :chlexsign4:

Ainur
13th March 2005, 03:04
*wiping off drool of my comp* Wow, that was hot, steamy. Great job!!!

starmoon
17th March 2005, 08:48
Great story smut was interesting and cool. Keep up the good work and write another story, I would like to read more of your work.

Whenyoufall
17th March 2005, 09:39
Sequel? Sequel please? That was amazing. If I smoked, I would need a cigarette right now. The dig at AlMiles was hilarious.

meghan036
12th April 2005, 00:10
“You know, Lex, I’ve fantasized for months about tying you up and having my wicked way with you.”

man only a month. I've been fantasizing about that for years. lol
great job!

arkakitty
22nd June 2005, 09:28
man only a month. I've been fantasizing about that for years. lol
great job!

Totally have to agree :)

lj715
23rd June 2005, 20:27
GAH! That's it! This definitely needs a sequel. Well done.

JosiCuervo
25th June 2005, 07:53
Now that's what I call a bedtime story! A sequal would be most appreciated! :hankpank:

TestingFaith
26th June 2005, 05:02
oh....uh.....words non-existant...that...rocked. would love you even more for a sequel.

i feel like i should babble about how it would only make sense to write a sequel and give lex his chance...but words...still kinda not into the existing much thing.

big smiles,
Lily M.

darkangel
6th July 2005, 09:20
Bondage is cool. I loved this fic.

ggdoll18
7th April 2007, 07:15
Ooooh very hott

juuicebox
8th April 2007, 23:27
loved it
i agree with everyone
sequel please

Emch
13th April 2007, 19:04
Wow. Incredible.

Please sequel.

Really hottttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonhalema
10th May 2007, 20:33
Bloody hell....that was....no words at right now...I think that says all...just...bloody GREAT

~*~Tasha~*~
30th September 2009, 05:28
Another enjoyable story from you. {Smiles}

coxxy
1st May 2010, 15:21
This is the 5th time i've read this story and it's just as good as the first time

MSedOpportunity
2nd May 2010, 01:30
Since this was written in 2004 I'm REALLY hoping to find a sequel. Very very HOT!! I need to see Lex's revenge.

elementia
7th May 2010, 12:07
Sooo HOT!!!!
Was that sequel ever written?