PDA

View Full Version : The Allure of Blondes (Rated PG-13)

Rae
27th November 2004, 16:17
A/N: Let's just say this fic contains spoilers for all of season four, especially for the episode, Spell. But none after that episode.

Title: The Allure of Blondes
Author: CRae
Rating: PG-13 (for disturbing talk of Lana's panties)
Summary: Chloe 'accidentally' overhears Lex & Lana's argument.
Disclaimer: Smallville & its characters belong to DC Comics, WB, & pretty much everyone but the Chlexers. But I'm not bitter about that at all.
Spoilers: Yep. Let's just say for all of season four, especially for the episode, Spell. But none after that episode.
Category: Humor/Romance
Feedback: I have a scary fixation on feedback. Must. Have. Feedback.
Notes: After watching the Lexana argument in Spell, I needed to fix it. It was giving me nightmares! Hope it eases the sting of the Lexana. Enjoy!

The Allure of Blondes

Chloe bounced up the stairs to Lana's apartment, already raising a fist to knock on the partially opened door. She abruptly halted when she heard Lana's angry voice. Who was getting the Lang Verbal Tongue Lashing? Hmm... To eavesdrop or not to eavesdrop?

A little devil that bore a striking resemblance to Lois appeared on her shoulder and twitched its tail encouragingly. Chloe waited for a little angel to appear on the other shoulder, doubting it would look like her cousin. The Lois-devil stared at her incredulously, as if to say, "Who are you kidding? There's no angel, moron."

She shrugged and stepped closer to the door, straining to hear the hushed conversation.

"What are you doing, Lex?"

Chloe's eyebrows shot up.

"I'm trying to protect you."

Now, where had she heard that before?

"Do you really think that's what I need?"

No, but if he gets a good look at your bedroom he'll realize you need to redecorate. Looks like Barbie's Dreamhouse exploded. Oooh, bad Chloe.

"Lana, I know you're upset, but I only had your best interests at heart."

She winced. Run, Lex. Run far away.

"My interests are none of your concern, Lex. I'm old enough to decide who I want in my life, and who I don't."

You go, girl. Show him who's boss!

Silence.

Did she say that out loud?

Footsteps.

Chloe bolted from the 'Oops, I accidentally overheard' spot and attempted to look casual as Lana stormed past her in a huff. The blonde backed away quickly when it looked like one of the other girl's earrings might smack her. She never thought she'd see the day when Lana Lang looked intimidating. It was probably all that black.

Nodding to herself, Chloe entered the apartment, only sparing a glance and a wave for the obviously besotted dope in the middle of the room.

The dope stood silently, lost in his thoughts.

"So, are you going to take a peek in her underwear drawer?" Chloe asked, taking a seat on the futon.

Lex stiffened and turned around to glare at the impertinent reporter.

"I'm sure you'd find some pink lacy ones she doesn't wear anymore. You could steal them and stuff them in your desk drawer to take out and hold to your face when you feel the need," she offered, raising an eyebrow.

"Someone that didn't know you, Chloe, might think you were still possessed by the malevolent witch. But it seems you're back to your usual self."

"Oooh, did someone wake up on the wrong side of his silk sheets this morning?" She grinned, and reclined in her seat.

Lex smirked.

"Don't say it."

"Don't say it," Chloe repeated in a singsong voice when he opened his mouth.

His innuendo-laden comment shot down before he even spoke. Today was not his day.

Lex sighed.

"There are other brunette fish in the sea, Lex. You'll hook one yet," Chloe said with a straight face. At least, it was a straight face until she pictured little brown haired fish with guns chasing after the billionaire. She couldn't help it, she chuckled.

"Contrary to what you might think, I am not, nor have I ever been, attracted to Lana Lang." He fairly growled this.

"Touchy subject, Mr. Luthor?"

"Jealous, Ms. Sullivan?"

Chloe snorted, but the effect was ruined by the blush staining her cheeks.

Lex smirked yet again and leaned over the red-faced girl, trapping her between himself and the futon.

"Suddenly, I understand the allure of blondes," he whispered against her ear, letting his tongue flick the lobe.

She shivered and nibbled her lower lip. The sexy man formerly known as the dope rose from his bent position and brushed the back of his fingers across her burning cheek.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Sullivan," Lex rumbled, smiling seductively before turning and strutting out the door.

Chloe blinked and put her hand to her heart, feeling it race a mile a minute.

Lex Luthor really was too sexy for his hair.

End.

asharnanae
27th November 2004, 16:39
:biggrin: hehehehehe!!! love it!!! Classic! but so short!!! :yay:

sydsvaughn
27th November 2004, 18:31
That really was classic, and SO what I could have stomached on the show! Fun and flirty and great!

SaraC

buddyfozzy
27th November 2004, 19:26
Aww, I love this! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Maybe add more? :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:

hfce
27th November 2004, 20:24
Aww that was really cute. :wub:

lexchloe
28th November 2004, 00:38
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Janet
28th November 2004, 02:36
Lex Luthor really was too sexy for his hair.
Beautiful line.

Nice fic. I love Chloe, she was wonderful here. And Lex appreciating the allure of blondes? :biggrin: He better learn all those brunettes are killers/stalker/insane-crazy-bitches sooner rather than later!!! :devil:

:chlexsign3:

autumngold
28th November 2004, 04:04
Now if only this would happen on the show!! Great story!! :clap: :chlexsign3: :clap:

kitten
28th November 2004, 08:20
:worship2:

Great short story! My only complaint is that it was short, but I'm sure we'll see more of this Chlex in other stories of your's.

AlabamaWorley
30th November 2004, 00:00
Cute! I'm so glad Chloe commented on the decor, that pink gauze bed is just too much.

Ainur
30th December 2004, 05:52
:chlexsign4: Too short; but very good. Great job!!!

starmoon
5th March 2005, 02:13
I like this story it was well writen and interesting. Chlex forever. :chlexsign2:

Ami Rose
5th March 2005, 02:26
Hahahahaha! :goof: I love it!

Lots of Love,
Ami Rose :devil:

kimmie
29th July 2005, 01:21
That was a really sexy little fic and there wasn't even any smut or smoochies, WOW!!!!!

Kimmie

darkangel
29th July 2005, 03:46
:rofl: He really is too sexy for his hair.

meg20
29th July 2005, 18:49
really sweet sorry that it wasn't on the show, it would have made things a lot better!

happybum
29th July 2005, 20:24
it had everything wrapped up in a tight packet =] great ficclet!

Dailyplanet28
29th July 2005, 21:50
LOVED IT.. but I wish it was longer

pipersmum
31st July 2005, 02:07
Very short but good, shame this didn't happen in the show :grin3:

Alizaleven
5th July 2006, 07:49
Oh wow! I loved this!!! It was wonderful! :D