PDA

View Full Version : Voyeuristic Tendencies (R)

sydsvaughn
22nd November 2004, 01:12
Title: Voyeuristic Tendencies
Author: SaraC
Rating: Strong R
Spoilers: Season 4 through "Bound"
Summary: Chloe has some voyeuristic tendencies where Lex is concerned

Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be!

Notes: This is angsty, as you might expect my fic after "Bound" to be. But the muse hit on the fact that Chloe had those "Zalman King" like tapes of Lex and bimbo!brunette in the elevator, and well, it wouldn't stop until this was written. I wanted smut, but it turned into angsty!semi-smutlet. It's a one-shot at the moment, but that could change if the muse kicks in. Otherwise ... here we go!

~*~*~*~*~*~

“You’re sure you’ll be okay by yourself? I’ll only be gone a few days, and Mr. Wayne said you’re welcome to come with me--”

“Dad, I’m 18, a senior and the survivor of countless meteor mutants not to mention Lionel Luthor. I think I can handle a few days on my own.” Chloe smiled as her father sighed, walking over to give her a quick hug.

“I know, sweetie, but I worry.”

She held on tightly to him for a moment, sad to see him go, but happy his new job was working out well. Bruce Wayne was an extremely generous man, allowing Gabe to work mainly out of Smallville until Chloe finished school in a few months. This was the first time he was needed for a sustained period of time in Gotham and she knew, after the debacle of the past summer, he worried about leaving her alone.

“Just relax, call me when you get in, and if you get a chance, ask Mr. Wayne if he’d give me an interview for the Torch.” She grinned as he groaned.

“No more interviewing young billionaires for the rest of my natural life.”

She grinned, giving him a pout. “But you’re always being hired by them-”

Her father cut her off with a raised hand, smiling wryly before blowing her another kiss. “Be good, sweetie. I love you.”

“Love you too, Dad.” She smiled, blowing him a return kiss as he headed out the door. She watched from the kitchen window until his car drove away, then sank into the nearest chair, reaching for the cup of coffee she’d made earlier that evening.

“All alone, again, naturally.” The words were bitter, but then again, not many had the reasons for bitterness that she did. Grimacing at her line of thought, she finished off her coffee and rose to take the cup to the sink. The harsh ringing of the phone made her jump, nearly dropping the cup. Muttering under her breath, she set it on the counter and grabbed for the phone, answering with a gruff ‘hello?’

“Hey, Chloe. Did your dad get off all right?”

Clark. Rubbing the ache she could already feel forming in her temples, she tried for a friendly tone. “Yeah, he just left and I’m actually tired, so I think I’m just going to head for bed.”

Hoping he’d take the hint, she held her breath.

“Well, you know if you need anything, we’re here. Mom offered to bring you some food if you get too hungry--”

“Clark, I’m a grown woman, I can handle being alone for a few days.” Realizing she sounded more bitchy than he deserved, at this point in time, she tried to soften her voice. “I appreciate your concern, Clark, but really, I’m fine.”

“Okay, well, call if you need anything and I’ll see you in school tomorrow?”

“Yes, Clark. Goodnight.” Hanging up the phone with a relieved sigh, she flipped off the kitchen light, moving into the living room and doing the same. Making sure the front door was tightly locked and all the lights off, she headed upstairs with a weary sigh.

Reaching the door to her room, she paused, then made a detour into the bathroom. Deciding to take the opportunity to pamper herself, /after all, no one around to do it for you, Chloe/, she ran a hot bath, dumping in plenty of bath crystals supposedly to help her relax. Finishing up her nightly rituals, she sighed in delight five minutes later as she sank beneath the heated water, allowing the steam and scent of the bath to relax her weary muscles.

Closing her eyes, she allowed her mind to drift, not really caring where, just drifting. However, when she found them focusing intently on a pair of deep blue eyes and a gleaming bald head, she snapped back into awareness. Groaning, she pinched the bridge of her nose, hoping to push the traitorous thoughts away. She did not need to be thinking of Lex Luthor right now.

Especially about what was sitting on her laptop hard drive in the other room.

A short time later, she gave up on trying not to think about it, rising from the bath and drying off with a fluffy towel. Her body shivered at leaving the heated water, her nipples tightening as the cloth towel brushed over the sensitive peaks that had hardened during her not so innocent thoughts of the past twenty minutes.

Slipping into her favorite night apparel, a faded T-shirt of Lex’s that she’d stolen over her summer in hiding, she sighed in bliss as she slid beneath her cool sheets. Looking over, she debated on flipping off the light and going straight to sleep, but found herself almost unable to resist the pull of her laptop, sitting so quietly on the other side of the bed. Groaning, she gave up the fight, flipping off the light as she pulled the laptop onto her lap, hitting the button to turn it on.

Situating herself comfortably against her pillows, she moved her mouse to the Internet icon as her computer popped on, but paused before clicking it. Biting her lip, she hesitated for another moment, then, almost reluctantly, moved the cursor to “My Documents.” After another moment’s pause, she took a deep breath and clicked it open. Before she could think about what she was doing any further, she clicked on the “My Videos” file and almost without hesitation, double clicked on the one labeled “Lex Elevator.”

She should NOT be doing this. She shouldn’t have even kept the damned footage. Hell, the last thing she wanted to do was watch Lex fuck some meaningless brunette—who most likely would not even make it into the ranks of his memory. Hell, it wasn’t as if he’d even actually fucked the woman in the elevator, only gotten into the “Zalman King” phase as she’d noted to Clark earlier.

Her thoughts turned to being so close to Clark for that moment, reenacting the elevator scene, and she was not surprised to find herself remembering how it most definitely had not been Clark she had been imagining herself pressed up against.

The thought brought her mind back to the present, and as she watched the video unfold before her, she couldn’t help but replace the brunette with a more familiar face. Closing her eyes as she’d done every night for the past few days since acquiring the footage, she allowed the scene to play in her mind, as familiar to her as if she’d written it herself.

His hands were warm and hard on her waist as he held her to him, his lips burning as he pressed against her, allowing her to feel his arousal and his desire, for her. She moaned against his mouth as she felt his hands tangle in her hair, arching into his body as her back hit the wall of the elevator. Tightening her grip on his neck, she met his deep kiss head on, tongues tangling as their bodies pressed against each other.

The dress was so flimsy she could feel Lex’s chest against hers, her hardened nipples rubbing against his tuxedo shirt through the thin layer of her dress, conveniently, worn without a bra. Sliding her hands inside his jacket, she ran them over his back, raking her nails over the flesh covered only by a thin layer of silk, delighting in the moan he uttered as he pressed his hips closer to her and began to nip and lick along her collarbone.

Gasping for breath, she found her gaze locked on his, could read the wild desire in his eyes and lost a bit more of her control. With what sounded to her like a low growl, she gathered her strength and pushed against him, pushing him across the elevator until his back hit the wall. Pressing against him as she took his lips again, she allowed her leg to slide up his thigh, pressing her center directly against his hardness. Using skills she wasn’t aware she had, she found herself becoming the aggressor, pushing against him, pulling him to her, raking her hands over his chest and down across his ass, kissing him with a frenzy she’d never known as he returned her passion with a passion of his own.

Their actions were violent, passionate, all consuming and she knew that if she could just find a way to remove the barriers of clothing between them, she would finally, finally find the satisfaction she’d been looking for. But it was just as her hands started moving towards his zipper, his hands sliding under the short skirt of her dress, that the elevator dinged and the door slid open to reveal a horrified looking mother and children.

She jolted out of her dreamlike state, groaning to realize the video had run out and her body was aching and aroused, a familiar state she’d gotten used to relieving herself over the past few nights.

She wasn’t brunette, or clingy, or even seductive, which meant of course that she would stand no chance with Lex Luthor. Not that she really wanted to be one of his one night stands, but still, it was the principle of the matter.

The idea prickled at her heart and made something inside her break a little. She’d seen the way he’d looked at Lana since her return from Paris. Noted the way he was suddenly protective of her, including going so far as to get Jason fired, then hiring him at LuthorCorp. It was a lot more than he’d done for her father.

He was acting about Lana the way he’d acted about her while keeping her safe this past summer. A summer and events he seemed determined to forget about, considering he’d barely talked to her or spent any time with her since they’d put Lionel Luthor away for good. Not that they’d suddenly realized they were soul mates over her summer in hiding, but the few times he’d visited her while recovering from the poison, she had found they seemed to have more in common than she’d suspected. Lex had opened up to her in ways that made her heart flutter and her nerves quiver.

Obviously, she had been mistaken, considering she had barely spoken to him since the trial and his takeover of Luthorcorp, not to mention the time he seemed to be spending with Lana, or as Clark had told her, attempting to break up Jason and Lana. The bitterness grew, squelching the desire some, but not completely.

It would do her no good to think like this, if anything, Lex’s recent murder allegations, and his confession to Clark about his increasing number of one-night stands, should have assured her that not only was Lex Luthor bad relationship material, but potentially lethal.

Which made it even more pathetic that she’d found herself imagining what it would have been like to be one of those one-night stands. Found herself watching the elevator video with a jealous heart, wishing to be the brunette, imagining her own fantasies, that got increasingly more passionate each night.

She needed to get it through her heart that Lex was not for her, could never be for her. Forcing herself to open her eyes, she ruthlessly hit the ‘play’ button again on the video, locking her gaze on the screen, focusing on the brunette hair and forcing herself not to change it to blonde. Her eyes remained open this time, and a tear slipped down her cheek as she fully watched and acknowledged another woman claim the passion she’d hoped to experience for herself.

But that dream had died a long time ago, and all she could do was cling to a voyeuristic piece of video that she had grown adept at imagining herself a part of. Thank God no one would ever know how pathetic she’d become.

Sighing as the video played out again to the bitter end, she finally closed down her computer and clicked off the light. Silent tears continued to fall as she stared from her bed out the window into the moonlight, wondering again how she’d been so stupid to allow herself to fall in love with the son of the devil himself.

~*~*~*~*~

The End?

Well? What do you think? I really wanted to write a smutty Chlex elevator scene and maybe one day I will, but for the moment, this is here. Although if anyone wants to write me a smutty elevator Chlex take off of "Bound" ... I'll eagerly give oodles of feedback!

asharnanae
22nd November 2004, 01:57
:ohmy: damn, poor chloe, but hey! loved the smutt! And the Fic!

More? Cuz you know you cant leave it there! YOU KNOW YOU CANT! more please! :yay:

kitten
22nd November 2004, 03:17
:cool:

There's more to this story. Just edit the first post and replace "the end" with "TBC" and we'll all get on with the writing.

Lovely smutty obsession like this deserves a payout. You owe us for the Lexana moments.

hfce
22nd November 2004, 03:22
That hurt :crygreen: poor Chloe :cryblue:

:crygreen:

divine02us
22nd November 2004, 09:17
Wow. That was just sad, poor Chloe.

You have to write a second part for this story, you can't just leave it like this. This is a Chlex site......there needs to be chlex interaction! Please give us some :biggrin:

D

lexchloe
22nd November 2004, 10:33
:cryblue: Poor Chloe. I feel really bad for her. Please don't stop there, this story could go so many places. More please :puppyeyes:

LaLa
22nd November 2004, 13:53
it needs a sequel! Make it right! Make it chlexy goodness all the way! pluezeeee!

xoxoLaLa - who is slightly frustrated

FroggyJump
22nd November 2004, 15:58
Well this is in the right catagory. Nice

autumngold
22nd November 2004, 19:57
Thank you for writting this excellent, heartbreaking story!! It makes me so glad that I don't watch Smallville anymore!! However, trying to make the writers of Smallville not seem so stupid, maybe they realize that Lex and Chloe could never get together. Because, unlike Blana, Chloe would never allow Lex to fulfill his evil destiny!! She would be strong enough to make him good!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Béatrice
22nd November 2004, 21:05
Poor Chloe. Why does she keep hurting herself by watching this video. :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:
Bravo. You made a great job. :clap: and I hope you'll continue.

S.Ann Smith
23rd November 2004, 03:18
:crygreen:

Kit Merlot
23rd November 2004, 14:58
Sara, I adore your stories, but this one killed me.

I don't think Lex looks at Lana in Seaosn 4, the way he looked at Chloe is Season 3. He seemed to have respect for Chloe, and he seems to condescend to Lana.

But maybe that's just me trying to put a happy spin on the Deathex shoved down our throats. :biggrin:

I hate that Chloe is in pain because of Lex's brunette bimbo fixation.

I hope you decide to continue this and have Chloe figure out that Lex is just manipulating Lana--THAT WOULD ROCK!

hickchick
25th November 2004, 07:12
No Chloe! You're not pathetic sweetie. The bimbo's that sleep with Lex are pathetic. but not you. you're awesome!

poor Chloe. after that i just want to give her a hug.

awesome awesome fic. thankyou so much for writing it.

Kandya
29th December 2004, 01:39
That can't be the end... :cliffhanger: It's just too good to stop I :heart: it too much.

Sulwen
16th February 2005, 05:43
Actually, I'm gonna go against the popular vote and say DON'T write more. Not that it's not good - far from it. But sometimes one-shots like this are more powerful than multi-chapter epics. This is realistic, wonderfully written and heartbreakingly familiar. I mean, who among us hasn't watched a select clip or two and absolutely ached to be there? The story's awesome as it is. :clap:

hippiez
16th February 2005, 23:43
It's been a while since I last came here... Anyway... Like the story! I'm off reading another stories, and hope to read more of your creations later on! ^0^

starmoon
15th March 2005, 08:51
Sequel to this sad story.

Whenyoufall
17th March 2005, 09:48
This needs a sequel. Yes, it is beautiful how it is, but I just don't deal well with angst. I need some Chlex interaction to make up for the Lexana {shudder} mentions. Please write a sequel? I'll beg if that will help.

pipersmum
12th June 2005, 14:49
I have to agree this needs a sequel great as it was we need some Chlex to rid us of our nightmares of Lexana :beg:

jaxie926
29th June 2005, 11:41
Lovin the angst stories this morning! Great story, I love Chloe's pov!

darkangel
5th July 2005, 01:26
Poor chloe. I feel so sorry for her.

arkakitty
9th July 2005, 12:31
I feel with her :) Great story.

Blaire023
6th October 2005, 17:58
*pets Chloe*

poor girl
why do we women torture ourselves that way?

spaceboi's pixie
30th November 2005, 15:17
feel sorry for chloe but loved it

Kaimore
11th December 2005, 02:14
“No more interviewing young billionaires for the rest of my natural life.”

She grinned, giving him a pout. “But you’re always being hired by them-”
wondering again how she’d been so stupid to allow herself to fall in love with the son of the devil himself.I love those two lines.

JosiCuervo
30th December 2005, 17:42
*sighs* Any chance of this story getting a continuation?? I think Chloe needs to take Luthor by the *ehem* balls and show him what he's been missing. I have faith -- you can do it. ;)

Erica

junked_helix
1st January 2006, 08:11
is there a sequel? please?

MagnusXXN
5th January 2006, 08:18
Don't end it there! I'm all depressed now. Write a follow up!!!

): )

Ami Rose
20th August 2012, 03:00
Poor Chloe... so sad