PDA

View Full Version : A Girl's Best Friend (R)

Rae
20th November 2004, 19:37
Author's Warning: This story contains adult material (sexual situations) not suitable for those under the age of 18 or 21. If it is not legal for you to be reading stories rated NC-17/Mature, please DON'T read. Consider yourself warned.

Author's Note: Under Short Stories there's an excellent sequel to this story written by the very talented campbti. It's entitled "And Then." I highly recommend it. Go check it out!

Title: A Girl's Best Friend
Author: CRae
Rating: NC-17/MATURE (for sexual content)
Summary: She knew what it all meant.
Disclaimer: Smallville & its characters belong to DC Comics, WB & others. No copyright infringement intended. No profit was made from this story. For entertainment purposes only.
Spoilers: Yes, for the fourth season episode, Bound.
Category: Angst/Romance
Notes: Couldn't get this idea out of my head. It's rather abrupt but that seems to be my thing.

A Girl's Best friend

They didn't even take off their clothes.

She remembers laying sprawled and exposed on his desk with the skirt of her dress around her waist, her panties discarded in their passion.

She remembers him leaning over her body, hands pressed against the wood surface of the desktop, pants and boxers pooling around his ankles.

She remembers savoring the sensation of having him so deep inside of her she wasn't sure where he ended and she began. Grasping him so tightly. His thrusts slow.

She remembers him smiling at her and brushing a lock of hair behind her ear, his eyes staring into hers.

She remembers afterward, falling asleep on top of him on the black leather couch. His arms wrapped securely around her waist. His breath tickling her ear.

She remembers waking the next morning feeling elated, only to realize she was waking up alone and Lex was nowhere to be found.

She remembers knowing what it all meant. Knowing he had gotten what he wanted and that he had no more use for her. The pattern. She knew it well. She was there during the Shannon debacle, after all.

She remembers her heart felt as if it had been torn in two. She gave her innocence to a man that was notorious for his callous treatment of the women he slept with. How stupid could she be?

Chloe remembers the feeling of violation and disgust when she opened the black velvet box and discovered a pair of glittering diamond earrings.

A bitter laugh escapes her.

It looked like Shannon Bell wasn't the only one that earned her earrings in that room.

End.

kitten
20th November 2004, 20:07
I'm glad someone else has a fascination with Lex and his slutty behaviour.

Nice imagery of a Lex one-night stand, and the reaction Chloe has to his rejection. Even so, I'm pretty sure there's a few more chapters to this, right? Because Chloe is different to him and he's just protecting her, or something . . .

:eyebrows:

Janet
20th November 2004, 22:46
Ooooh niiiice.....

But there defintately must be more of course! Chloe needs to turn the tables on Lex. :devil:

lexchloe
20th November 2004, 22:54
Ok, him doing that to anonymous brunettes I can handle (to an extent) but him doing this to Chloe makes him a jerk of massive proportions. I know it says the end but I'm with everyone else it would be nice if this was continued!!!

autumngold
21st November 2004, 10:22
I certainly hope that Chloe doesn't keep the earrings!! Lex needs to realize that she is different!! Please continue this story!! Or at least write a sequel!! Please!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

hfce
21st November 2004, 19:13
That was rough but good. But Chloe needs to get him back. Oh say take out an ad with her and the earrings saying. " I slept one night with Lex Luthor and all I got were these diamond earrings. :cool:

Hope :biggrin:

asharnanae
21st November 2004, 19:53
:blush: Great story, but sad ending! :blinkkiss: :worship2:

TheDragonLady
22nd November 2004, 03:31
Originally posted by hfce@Nov 21 2004, 01:13 PM
That was rough but good. But Chloe needs to get him back. Oh say take out an ad with her and the earrings saying. " I slept one night with Lex Luthor and all I got were these diamond earrings. :cool:

Hope :biggrin:
Yes! That would be lovely, because that OBVIOUSLY WASN'T THE ONLY CHAPTER.

;)

Kit Merlot
26th November 2004, 16:27
WOW!!

Beautifully written, but I would hope that Lex would relaize that Chloe isn't one of his bimboes.

AlabamaWorley
27th November 2004, 04:48
I was really glad to see this. It made me feel like maybe I wasn't the only one to have doubts about the Chlex after seeing that episode.

Ainur
30th December 2004, 06:34
That's wayyyy harsh! Lex *sighs* *shakes head*. Don't know what to say; but I know one thing I loved it.

starmoon
31st March 2005, 09:19
loved the story it was interesting.

bluefang
15th January 2006, 08:59
ouch. darn it lex u need to be taught a lesson, preferably in the sequal by a certain blonde.

Kikina
15th January 2006, 12:44
Very interesting and well written, bittersweet.Going to read the sequel, canīt wait for what will happen, still secretly hoping for a happy-ending (somehow) ;)

Alizaleven
31st July 2006, 10:38
OH wow.. a very good story. I almost felt my skin crawl when Chloe opened that box.. grrr she doesn't deserve earrings for that!

ggdoll18
9th August 2006, 07:48
Wow great job

Nonhalema
16th June 2007, 23:28
Damn...good writing...evil story *g*

SVfan1286
28th September 2007, 08:39
Bittersweet fic, but I really enjoyed it.
I still can't believe he sent her those damn earrings...What a jerk!

Ami Rose
1st October 2007, 06:11
I agree with lexchloe! That's just wrong of him!

malugargula
18th November 2007, 05:06
Stupid Lex
This was so wrong of him
Great fic