PDA

View Full Version : Little Loft of Horrors (Rated PG)

Rae
19th November 2004, 16:59
Author's Warning: This fic contains spoilers & speculation for the not yet aired episode, Scare. Also, some light Clana bashing. Sorry, it was necessary.

Title: Little Loft of Horrors (Companion to Scared Pink)
Author: CRae
Rating: PG (for disturbing imagery)
Summary: Be afraid, Chloe. Be very afraid!
Disclaimer: Smallville & its characters belong to DC Comics & WB. I own zilch, but I am planning world domination. Soon, AlMiles. Soon. :devil:
Spoilers: Spoilers & spec for the not yet aired ep, Scare.
Category: Humor/Horror/Fluff/Drabble
Feedback: Again I ask, are you sure you want to? <Looks at fic>
Note #1: This is a companion piece to Scared Pink. You don&#39;t need to read that one to understand this one, though.
Note #2: I seriously doubt this is how the actual episode will go. But that&#39;s a good thing, right?

Little Loft of Horrors

Chloe&#39;s eyes snapped open and she gasped. God, that had been a terrifying nightmare.

Her mother looked like Medusa but with blonde hair in place of the snakes. And she was babbling about not being able to escape insanity. Well, no kidding. With dreams like this, anyone would lose their mind.

It didn&#39;t exactly make her feel warm and fuzzy to see her deadbeat mom glaring at her and yelling obscenities about Molly Ringwald movies. Which, honestly, Chloe still didn&#39;t understand. What did her mother have against &#39;Pretty in Pink&#39;? Unless there was a deeper meaning here. Hmmm, what could it be? She shrugged. Who knew?

Brushing herself off, the blonde looked around. She took in the hay and stench of manure. And was that flannel? Why was she in Clark&#39;s loft?

A flash of red caught her eye and she turned to investigate.

Oh, God&#33; Her eyes, her innocent eyes&#33;

This was even more traumatizing than her psychotic mother.

She must have gagged or something because Lana and Clark stopped trying to eat each other&#39;s faces and stared at her.

"Uh..." Chloe blinked.

Clark grinned and beckoned her with his finger. She could see visions of threesomes dancing in his eyes.

She screamed shrilly.

Chloe&#39;s eyes popped open and she tensed.

An arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to a hard body. Mmmm...

She reached behind her, blindly feeling for what she was looking for.

The palm of her hand came to rest on a bald head.

Oh, thank God&#33;

End.

kitten
19th November 2004, 17:24
:yay:

You&#39;re making me so optimistic for Scare to be a decent episode, if only because you tickle my sense of humour about it until I have to laugh. Thank you&#33;

campbti
19th November 2004, 18:22
:chlexsign2: Oh Thank God indeed. I might actually be able to watch the show, of course only with your version playing out in my head. Gotta keep my sanity somehow.

hfce
19th November 2004, 18:34
:lol: funny.

Hope :chlexsign4:

S.Ann Smith
19th November 2004, 19:51
:hehe:

carebear72884
19th November 2004, 21:04
*sigh* If only it was the reality of the show.

buddyfozzy
19th November 2004, 21:19
This is how the show should go&#33; :chlexsign4:

randa
19th November 2004, 21:41
dont we all wish&#33;

randa

autumngold
8th December 2004, 10:20
I feel sorry for Chloe having to deal with the horror of Clana&#33;&#33; Poor girl&#33;&#33; Great story&#33;&#33; :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay2:

AlabamaWorley
8th December 2004, 17:23
:lol: Love it&#33;

starmoon
29th April 2005, 20:12
that was funny but scarry

teejei
29th April 2005, 20:34
geez. give me a heart attack, why don't you? :mad:

Chlarkana? Chlanark? :omg:

either way, it's a Chlex nightmare! :shocked:

~*~Tasha~*~
24th June 2006, 20:57
Cute. I got a nice chuckle out of this one. Of course that was after I cringed at the CLark beckoning her. LOL.

persephone47
24th June 2006, 22:29
Haha, that was such a cute ending.

Alizaleven
26th June 2006, 07:46
lolol... seriously that was way frightening but pretty hilarious hehe

SVfan1286
28th September 2007, 09:50
You had me LMAO!! So funny, I loved it. Too short but still was awesome.

Ami Rose
14th March 2018, 10:34
Lmao yah thank god lol