PDA

View Full Version : Day-Walkers (PG-13)

Ami Rose
11th November 2004, 08:45
Two day-walker vampire sisters move to Smallville and try to take over the town. They actually make a friend while doing so. See what happens when they some how bring two people together.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the idea of the story!

Day-Walkers
Prolog

The wind was blowing causing the night air to be chilly. The sky blanketed by stars and the moon a pale white. Two sisters stood on a hill staring down at the quiet town.

“Sid, please don’t tell me we’re staying here.” Older of the two said. “You can’t want to stay in this boring looking town!”

“Come on Taz, it doesn’t look that bad. And when we’re done, this town will be great!” The younger one turned and started to walk down the hill.

“Sid, come on! What about that huge city a few miles down the road?”

“Awe, come on just give it a chan…” Sid paused as she looked up and saw huge gates. “Now tell me, this ain’t cool!”

“Alright! I’ll give this town a chance.” Taz said as she gazed at the mansion behind the great gates. “Lets go see if any ones home.”

A/N:
Taz and Sid are actually my sisters and I'll be sending them this story to see what they think once it's done. I'm sorry the prolog is so short, but I'll post more soon, I promise... :devil:

Day-Walkers
Chapter One

“Hey Chloe, did you hear Lex’s mansion was attached last night?” Chloe Sullivan looked up from her computer in the Torch to see a worried Lana Lang.

“Oh really?” Chloe said saving her document. “What happened?”

“I’m not really sure, something about two gothic looking girls or something. Clark went by this morning to talk to him and all of the workers were dead and he found Lex in his study unconscious.” Lana relayed the story. Her face went pale when she continued. “He said there were two puncture wounds on his neck and he was a pale white. You don’t think…”

Chloe stared at her friend puzzled. “Think what?”

“Vam… vampires?” Lana shuddered.

“Come on Lana! Vampires? Vampires don’t even assist.” Chloe stood up and walked towards Lana and the door. “People made them up to scare others. Like you!” Chloe chuckled when Lana gave her a dirty look. “Come on, or we’ll be late to class.”

As they walked out of the office Lana bumped into someone. “Oh, I’m sorry!” She looked up to see a black haired girl taller then her staring at her.

“Lana…” Chloe turned around after locking the door and saw the two gothic looking girls. “Hey, you two must be new around here.”

“Yah, I’m Sid and this is Taz!” The younger of the two answered.

“Hey, I’m Chloe and this is Lana!”

“Hey Chloe, we should go, we’re going to be late.” Lana pulled at Chloe’s arm.

“We’ll see you two around?” Chloe asked trying to stay in her spot.

“Of course!” Sid said as Lana pulled Chloe around the corner.

“That girl is weird!” Taz said staring at the corner.

“Hey, but Chloe seems cool.” Sid smiled as started going in the direction they were head before the run in with a spooked Lana and a cool Chloe.

“Yah, she seems so.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Chloe, are you crazy?” Lana shouted once they were out of ear shout.

“What?” Chloe pulled her arm back and turn to look at Lana.

“Lex was attached last night, supposedly but two gothic looking girls, and then these two gothic new looking girls end up at our school. What are you thinking?” Lana said in disbelief.

“There goes your theory of vampires!” Chloe joked.

“Chloe!” Lana snapped.

“I know I’ve never said this before, but Lana… your thinking too much!”

A/N:
More to come soon! :devil:

autumngold
11th November 2004, 09:29
Hope you update soon!! Very interesting beginning!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

hfce
11th November 2004, 16:02
This is very promising more please..

Hope :cool:

asharnanae
11th November 2004, 22:51
:biggrin: Love the begining, very intreaging start, I hope your sis's like it too!

More as soon as you can please!

Ami Rose
12th November 2004, 06:33
[QUOTE=Ami Rose,Nov 10 2004, 11:45 PM]Two day-walker vampire sisters move to Smallville and try to take over the town. They actually make a friend while doing so. See what happens when they some how bring two people together.

Day-Walkers
Prolog

The wind was blowing causing the night air to be chilly. The sky blanketed by stars and the moon a pale white. Two sisters stood on a hill staring down at the quiet town.

“Sid, please don’t tell me we’re staying here.” Older of the two said. “You can’t want to stay in this boring looking town!”

“Come on Taz, it doesn’t look that bad. And when we’re done, this town will be great!” The younger one turned and started to walk down the hill.

“Sid, come on! What about that huge city a few miles down the road?”

“Awe, come on just give it a chan…” Sid paused as she looked up and saw huge gates. “Now tell me, this ain’t cool!”

“Alright! I’ll give this town a chance.” Taz said as she gazed at the mansion behind the great gates. “Lets go see if any ones home.”

A/N:
Taz and Sid are actually my sisters and I'll be sending them this story to see what they think once it's done. I'm sorry the prolog is so short, but I'll post more soon, I promise... :devil:

Day-Walkers
Chapter One

“Hey Chloe, did you hear Lex’s mansion was attached last night?” Chloe Sullivan looked up from her computer in the Torch to see a worried Lana Lang.

“Oh really?” Chloe said saving her document. “What happened?”

“I’m not really sure, something about two gothic looking girls or something. Clark went by this morning to talk to him and all of the workers were dead and he found Lex in his study unconscious.” Lana relayed the story. Her face went pale when she continued. “He said there were two puncture wounds on his neck and he was a pale white. You don’t think…”

Chloe stared at her friend puzzled. “Think what?”

“Vam… vampires?” Lana shuddered.

“Come on Lana! Vampires? Vampires don’t even assist.” Chloe stood up and walked towards Lana and the door. “People made them up to scare others. Like you!” Chloe chuckled when Lana gave her a dirty look. “Come on, or we’ll be late to class.”

As they walked out of the office Lana bumped into someone. “Oh, I’m sorry!” She looked up to see a black haired girl taller then her staring at her.

“Lana…” Chloe turned around after locking the door and saw the two gothic looking girls. “Hey, you two must be new around here.”

“Yah, I’m Sid and this is Taz!” The younger of the two answered.

“Hey, I’m Chloe and this is Lana!”

“Hey Chloe, we should go, we’re going to be late.” Lana pulled at Chloe’s arm.

“We’ll see you two around?” Chloe asked trying to stay in her spot.

“Of course!” Sid said as Lana pulled Chloe around the corner.

“That girl is weird!” Taz said staring at the corner.

“Hey, but Chloe seems cool.” Sid smiled as started going in the direction they were head before the run in with a spooked Lana and a cool Chloe.

“Yah, she seems so.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Chloe, are you crazy?” Lana shouted once they were out of ear shout.

“What?” Chloe pulled her arm back and turn to look at Lana.

“Lex was attached last night, supposedly but two gothic looking girls, and then these two gothic new looking girls end up at our school. What are you thinking?” Lana said in disbelief.

“There goes your theory of vampires!” Chloe joked.

“Chloe!” Lana snapped.

“I know I’ve never said this before, but Lana… your thinking too much!”

A/N:

autumngold
12th November 2004, 07:37
I'm glad that your sisters left Lex alive!! Aren't they afraid he'll identify them? Please post more soon!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

tigerbaby
12th November 2004, 17:33
Please add a rating into the topic title/description. Forum rules can be found here (http://)

Ami Rose
13th November 2004, 08:48
Day-Walkers
Chapter Two

Clark stood at the window looking in at the doctors trying to bring Lex’s limp body back to life. The monitors still read on the deadline. “Come on Lex.” He whispered. “You’ve pulled through worse.” Suddenly the doctors just stepped back and gave up. He quickly walked to the door as the doctor walked out. “You can’t give up! Not now!” He said in a harsh voice.

“I’m sorry Clark! There’s nothing else we can do. He’s gone!” The doctor said as he put a hand on Clarks shoulder to try and comfort him.

“No, he’s been in worse than this. He can’t be dead!” Clark said and pushed pass the doctor and rushed into the room stopping next to Lex. “Lex, don’t give up!”

The doctor walked in and put his hand on Clarks shoulder once again. “Clark, I’m sorry, your friend is gone!”

Clark sat at a table alone remembering the last time he had spoken to Lex.

------------------------------------------------------------

Clark stormed into Lex study pissed off. “You lied to me!”

“Clark, nice to see you!” Lex ignored Clarks comment.

“Knock the shit off. You lied about Chloe!” Clark paused and stared at Lex. “You knew she was alive and you told she was gone.”

“Clark, I had to protect her.” Lex said.

“From me?” Clark shouted.

“Clark, if my father found out she was alive, he’d find her and kill her.” Lex looked away. “I’m sorry!”

“Chloe’s my friend Lex! You should have told me the truth.” Clark turned around and walked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Clark!” Clark looked up and saw Chloe coming toward him. “How’s Lex doing?” Chloe sat across from him and stared at him. He didn’t say anything. “Clark?” She put one of her hands over his. “Is everything alright?”

“NO!” Clark simply answered.

“What’s wrong?” Clark looked away. “Clark?”

“Lex is gone!” Clark stared down at the table.

“What?” Chloe asked surprised.

“Lex died this morning!”

Chloe looked away as a tear left a trail down her cheak.

A/N:
More to come soon... :devil:

LaLa
13th November 2004, 12:39
:ohmy: woa! I'm shocked! u killed Lex! ...but I know it's for the good course of the story...right? :goof: he will be very sexy, DEAD sexy right soon? very soon?!

mouarf! LaLa :chlexsign1:

tiger04
13th November 2004, 19:57
YOU KILLED LEX! not ok. He's coming back right? Hope you update soon. I really want to know what happens.

AT

asharnanae
13th November 2004, 21:21
:crygreen: Lex, No, Not Lex!!!

He's gonna be a vamp right? Cuz a story with no Lex aint much of a story, I mean, hows the smut and chlex gonna happen!

what ever happens, I hope to see more soon! :yay:

autumngold
14th November 2004, 00:01
No, no!! It's against the rules to kill Lex!! Chloe needs to go to him and bring him back to life!! Please!! Update again soon!! :crygreen: :chlexsign4: :crygreen:

hfce
14th November 2004, 03:05
NOOOOO!!!! Lex is not dead. Please no...... :crygreen: :crygreen:

Hope :crygreen:

Ami Rose
14th November 2004, 08:22
Day-Walkers
Chapter Three

Chloe stared out at the lake as the sun started to set. The leaves on the trees were waving along with the stems they were attached to. The only time she came here was when she wanted time alone, to just sit and think. Nobody knew that this was her spot. Nobody was ever around.

“Chloe?” Chloe quickly turned around at the sound of someone calling her name. There stood Sid, the new girl she had met yesterday. The day she found out from Lana that Lex was attached.

“Sid? What are you doing here?” Chloe asked kind of confused that anyone would be here. Here of all places.

“I saw you leave the coffee shop. You looked like you were a little distraught.” Sid took a seat on a branch next to Chloe. “Are you okay?”

Chloe looked at Sid and then quickly looked away. “I…” She paused. ‘What can it hurt?’ She thought to herself. ‘It’s not like she’ll go and tell the world.’ She stood up and walked over to the water and knelt down in front of it. She slowly twirled her fingers along the top like a small dance. “I was secretly in love with this guy!”

Sid stood up and walked over to Chloe and mimicked her motions. “You wanna tell me about him?”

Chloe looked up into Sid’s eyes and saw that she could trust her. “He’s an older guy. Twenty-four years old to be exact.”

“And you what…?” Sid asked staring at Chloe.

“I just turned eighteen!” Chloe said and looked back down at her fingers dancing.

“So… He’s six years older than you?”

“Yah!” Chloe said in a whisper.

“So what’s the problem? You’re of age!” Sid said as she leaned back to sit on the soft lake sand.

“He’s dead!” Chloe said still in a whisper.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but how’d he die?”

“I’m not quit sure actually!” Chloe said in a little louder voice. “Two days ago I was talking to him and then…” A tear ran down her face as she tried to continue her sentence. “He was attacked at his home.” Chloe didn’t even notice Sid as her eyes grew wide. “He died this morning. How can he die? He’s been through so much, but he’s always pulled through. When his wife sent their plane down in the middle of the ocean, but getting off first; he lived through it. And when his father poisoned him, he survived. That’s what makes me like him so much, he’s a survivor. Other than he saved mine and my father’s life. He didn’t have to, but he did. It was my stupidity that got me in that situation and Lex got me out…”

Sid cute her off before she could finish the sentence. “Lex? That’s his name?” She asked. ‘So that’s the name of the rich boy.’ Sid thought to herself. ‘Shit!”

“Yah, Lex Luther!” Chloe answered. “He’s one of the richest men in Kansas. But that’s not why I like him so much. I couldn’t care less if he was the poorest man.” She turned and looked at Sid with a smile. “But then that doesn’t matter any more, now does it?”

“I guess not…” Sid whispered. ‘The one person that could be a true friend, you go and kill the man she’s in love with.’ She thought as she stared off at the trees. The sun was now all the way set. ‘She I tell her he’s not really dead? That he’ll be coming back tonight?’

“Thanx Sid!” Chloe interrupted Sid’s thoughts. “I know I don’t know you and all, since you just moved here, but thanx for listening to my problem.”

“Your welcome!” Sid said standing up, following Chloe back toward the main road.

When they reached Chloe’s car, Chloe turned and looked around not seeing another car in sight she turned back to Sid. “How’d you get here?”

“I… ummm… I parked a little ways up the road.” Sid said pointing up the road. ‘Okay, now I’m lying to her. Just great!’ She thought. “Chloe please forgive me in the end.’ “Well, I should go find my sister Taz.”

“Yah, thanx again Sid!” Chloe said as she unlocked her car and got in. “Hopefully I’ll see you around school!”

“Definitely!” Sid smile and watched Chloe shut her door and drive back toward town. “You’ll see you little lover boy too soon!” She said with a smirk and flew off towards Lex’s mansion.

A/N:
Hey guys, I know your all mad that I killed Lex, BUT...... Look on the bright side. Hot vampire Lex! Now that I'd really like to see. Awwwwwww! Yah! Definitely! :devil:

tiger04
14th November 2004, 19:49
Like that lex isn't really dead-plus. Hot lex as a vamp-always good.
Question now that people think lex is dead does that mean he has nothing, but the clothes on his back? Or is there going to be some story that is was all just a show him being dead?

Hope you update more soon.

AT

hfce
15th November 2004, 00:39
Ok it was a great update. I am glad Lex will be coming back even in vampire form.

Hope :biggrin:

Ami Rose
15th November 2004, 00:48
Day-Walkers
Chapter Four

Lex slowly opened his eyes, but it was still dark. “What the…?” He tried to lift his arms straight up, but they wouldn’t go more than three to four inches high. “Okay, this can’t be good.” He pulled his arms toward his head and felt around tell he felt something that was like a zipper. “Defiantly not good.” He messed around with it tell he felt the zipper open a little. He slipped his finger through and pushed the zipper down his body. He started to sit put, but he hit his head on something metal and quickly fell back down. “Shit!” He pulled his hands and rested them on his head where it hurt. “Where the fuck am I?”

“Taz?” Sid called out when she stepped into the huge mansion. “Tassie where the hell are you?” She called once again when she reached the door of the library.

“I’m in here Sid!” A voice came from behind the closed door. Sid opened the door slowly and saw Taz standing by a book shelf looking through a book. “This guy is so boring.” She said turned to look at Sid. “He has no good books what so ever. He doesn’t even have any family pictures or anything, except the one of a woman in her late twenty early thirties sitting in a bedroom.” She said and put the book back in its spot on the shelf. “We’ll have to change him.”

“We can’t change him too much though!” Sid said walking over to a couch in the middle of the room and sitting down on it.

“And why not? This man is a total bore Sid!” Taz said taking an armchair across from Sid.

“You remember that cool girl we met at the school yesterday?”

“Yah, what about her?” Taz asked staring down her sister.

“Well I was in town and I saw her storm out of the coffee shop, so I followed her to this lake out side of town. I went up to her and we started to talk. She told me about this guy she’s secretly like for a while and that she found out that he died this morning.” Sid stood up and knelt in front of her sister. “Taz, that guy is the owner of this house. His name is…”

Taz cut her off. “Alexander Luther?” She asked.

“That might be his real name but people around here know him as Lex Luther!” Sid said smiling.

“So what do you want to do about it? She thinks he’s dead right?” Taz asked and stood up.

“Yah, but…” Taz quickly cut her off again.

“Follow me Sid!” Sid stood up and did as she was told.

They walked out of the library and down the hall and stopped in front of a closed door. Taz opened the door and walked in. Sid’s mouth fell opened at the huge desk and all the mess of papers all around the room. “What the fuck did you do Taz?”

Taz turned around to look at Sid, a huge smile on her face. “I explored!” She said simply.

“I would say you destroyed this office!” Sid laughed.

“Yah, well… Come look at this.” Taz walked over to the desk and sat in the chair behind it. She opened a draw and pulled out what looked like a picture.

Sid walked over to Taz and looked over her shoulder. “That’s Chloe!” She pointed to the blonde in the picture. “That must be her guy!”

“Yah, but what’s going on in this picture? They look like their at court or something.” Taz stared down at the picture.

The picture was of Lex and Chloe standing in a hall full of people. Everyone was well dressed like they were all business men or woman or even attorneys. Chloe had a huge smile on her face standing next to Lex.

“Chloe said something about she got in a situation with Lex’s father and Lex had to help her and her father get out of it. Maybe they ended up taking it to court of something.” Sid said and looked down at the draw where Taz had taken the picture out of. There were many other pictures. All of them were of Chloe. “What the…?” She picked some of them up into her hand and dropped them on the desk.

“Maybe he cares about her…”

“You!” Taz and Sid suddenly looked up as someone cut Taz off. “What did you do to me?”

A/N:
There's no way I could kill Lex off! Like people say, there's no story with out him... Lol~! More to come soon! :devil:

autumngold
15th November 2004, 01:03
I'm so glad that Lex is still alive!! :biggrin: Now someone just needs to tell Chloe, and quickly!! Please post more soon!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Ami Rose
15th November 2004, 06:21
Day-Walkers
Chapter Five

“You must be Lex!” Taz stood up and walked around the desk stopping in front of it and leaning against it.

“What did you do to me?” Lex asked raged.

“Lex, please calm…” Sid started to say but Lex cut her off.

“Calm down?” Lex yelled. “I woke up in a mortuary and you want me to calm down?” He took a few steps toward them.

“Here, take a seat and I’ll explain everything.” Sid said as she pulled the chair out more away from the desk.

Lex reluctantly walked over and sat down in the chair. “Now tell me what you did to me! And who are you?”

Sid lifted herself on the desk in front of him and smiled. “I’m Sid! And this is my sister Taz!” She pointed behind her to her sister who was now turned to them leaning over the desk.

“We’re lonely! We needed someone around.” Taz said in a sad kind of voice.

“What are you?” Lex asked looking between the two.

“We’re day-walkers!” Sid answered.

“You’re what?” Lex asked in disbelief.

“Vampires that can walk in the day. Day-walkers!” Taz answered with a smile.

“Vampires?” Lex moved back a little in the chair. “Vampires are fairy tales to scare people. Their not real!”

“Actually we are! And I mean we!” Sid said motioning her hand between the three of them. “You’re a vampire Lex!”

Lex’s white face went even whiter, if that’s even possible. “Me?” Sid put her hand to his neck and softly touched his bite. He jumped back at the touch. “You bit me?” He asked staring at Taz.

“Yah!” Taz said with a grin.

Lex quickly looked away and down at his desk. This was the first time he had a chance to look at it since he just walked in. “My desk!” He exclaimed. “What did you do?” He picked up once of the pictures of Chloe. “You were looking at my pictures?” He asked in discuss.

“Yah, you know she’s a very beautiful girl. How do you now her?” Taz asked taking the picture from him. “She can’t be any older than seventeen or eighteen.” Sid started to laugh.

“She’s a close friend!” Lex said staring at the picture.

“Well, obviously! There’s a lot of pictures there of her.” Taz looked up from the picture in her hand. “You’re not obsessed with her are you?”

“That’s none of you business.” Lex ripped the picture from Taz’s hand.

“You know, she’s a really sweet girl!” Sid said smile down at a picture of Chloe in her hand.

Lex quickly looked up at Sid. “What did you do to her? I swear to God…”

“Chill it Lex! I wouldn’t think about hurting her.” Sid threw the picture down on the desk and jumped down, walking away. “You saved her life didn’t you?”

Lex’s eyes followed Sid and look of shock took over when she asked him that question. “Yah I did! How did you know about that?”

“Let’s just say we have our own ways of finding things!” Taz jumped in.

“Chloe has kind of become a friend of mine. She told me about you saving her and her father. Quit noble of you actually.” Sid said and when she turned around there was a huge smile on her face. “She’s quit the cool girl. Unlike that other girl, the brunette that she hangs out with. What’s up with that girl any ways? She so jumpy and… and… and boring!”

“Lana?” Lex asked.

“Yah, that bitch!” Sid said with a growl.

“Towns very own pink princess. She lost her mother and father when she was five, so her Aunt Nell took her in. But about a year ago, Nell decided she didn’t like Smallville any more; so she moved away. Lana didn’t want to leave, so Chloe and her father were nice enough to offer her a room in their house.” Lex explained.

“So pink princess has to be all touchy? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard.” Sid turned and looked at the door. “You know, you should go see Chloe!”

Lex jumped at the idea. “I’m dead! She’ll freak!”

“Just tell her you’re stronger than the doctors thought!” Sid turned and raised her eyebrow. “She needs to know you’re not dead… dead!” She smiled and walked out.

A/N:

hfce
15th November 2004, 06:34
Hmm interesting. Will Chloe want a vampire Lex. That is the question...

Hope :chlexsign2:

tiger04
15th November 2004, 07:01
This is a wonderful story. I can't wait to see what chloes reaction to lex is going to be. So many wonderful updates in one day. I hope you write more soon.

AT

Ami Rose
15th November 2004, 09:32
Day-Walkers
Chapter Six

Clark ran down the hall of the school to the Torch office. He was hoping Chloe would be there to tell her the weird news. Once he got there he pulled open the door and smile when he saw Chloe sitting at her desk staring blankly at the computer in front of her. He walked over to the desk and slapped his hands down on it.

Chloe jumped a few inches out of her chair and looked up the chirpy Kent. “Don’t do that!” She snapped.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist.” Clark laughed.

Chloe looked at him weird. “Why are you so chirpy?”

“Okay, just stay sitting.” Chloe stared at him like he was crazy. “I got a call from Doctor Dunn this morning.” She just kept staring at him but raised an eyebrow. “Lex is alive. He woke up last night and just walked out of the morgue.”

Chloe’s face fell as the words sank in. “He… he… he what?’

“He’s alive Chloe!” Clark laughed, turned on his heels and walked out of the Torch office.

Chloe sat there stund. ‘Lex is alive!’ She screamed at herself. ‘But how?’ She stood up, grabbed her jacket and ran out of the office. She ran out the front door of the school and hurried to her little red VW. She got in and the engine roared to live. Students standing around stared as the red car peeled out of its spot and race down the road at a high speed.

Lex stood on the front steps of the mansion. The air was so cold he thought it would start to snow any second. The sky was covered by clouds, not showing any blue sky what so ever.

All morning Lex’s mind was in thought. Vampires, death, the morgue, Chloe… “Chloe!” He whispered. What would she think about him being a vampire? She would most likely start laughing and call him crazy.

Lex looked up as a little red beetle soared into the driveway and sped toward him. He just stood there as the car stopped about two feet from him. He stared as a little blonde haired green eyed girl jumped out of the car. She ran the little distance and rapped her arms around his neck. At first he was shocked, but then he slowly rapped his arms around her small waist and pulled her tight against him body.

“Lex, I can’t believe you’re alive!” Chloe whispered into Lex’s ear, making him shiver. “Clark said you where died and he just came into the Torch and said you were alive. I can’t believe it.”

Lex rubbed his hand up and down Chloe’s back. “I’m fine Chloe!”

Chloe pulled back a little and stared into Lex’s blue silver eyes. They seem more silver then usual. He leaned down and softly pressed his lips to hers. She closed her eyes and sank into the kiss. She was in heaven.

Just then Chloe felt something cold like ice hit her cheek then it became wet. She pulled out of the kiss and looked up. Snow was now falling all around them. She smiled and looked back down into Lex’s eyes. ‘This must be the most perfect day ever.’ She thought to herself and leaned back in and kissed him.

A/N:
Hope you guys liked that chappy! More to come soon! :devil:

nokchan
15th November 2004, 16:26
So, finally I have the time to give you a feedback. I love your fic. I like the idea very much and your way to describe things is just cool. And its supergenial that you update so often. I sit here in my little office and starving for more.

Please update. I need it!

autumngold
15th November 2004, 18:21
Thanks for the Chlex smoochies!! :biggrin: What's going to happen now? :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

asharnanae
15th November 2004, 18:42
:biggrin: YAY!!! LEX is UNDEAD!!!! cool! :yay:

hfce
16th November 2004, 02:06
I like the reunion but I hope he tells her he is a vampire really soon.

Ami Rose
17th November 2004, 09:51
Day-Walkers
Chapter Seven

“Chloe!” Chloe heard someone call her name and she turned around. “Hey, how have you been feeling?” Sid said stopping in front of her.

“Hey, I’m fine. How are you? I haven’t seen you in like two weeks.” Chloe smiled at her friend.

“Oh, I’ve… umm… I’ve been sick!” Sid thought and said really quickly.

“Oh, you’re feeling better though, right?” Chloe asked concerned.

“Yah, much!” Sid said with a smile. “So, I ummm… I heard that your friend is alive! Is that true?”

They started walking together towards the Torch office. “Yah! It’s just really weird though. One day he’s dead and the next he’s walking and talking like he used to.” They stepped into the office and Chloe closed the door behind them. “The morning after I talked to you, Clark, my friend who had told me Lex was dead, came and told me he was alive. That he woke up in the morgue and walked out. I couldn’t believe it! I ran to my car and drove straight over there. I drove up and Lex was standing out side gazing around. I got out, ran up to him and hugged him with all my might. I felt so safe in his arms when he rapped his arms around me. God, Sid that was the best day of my life.” Chloe smirked.

“What happened after that?” Sid said sitting down on the couch in the corner.

Chloe moved behind her desk and sat down. “I pulled away a little and he kissed me. We stood there a few minutes kissing until I felt something cold and wet touch my face. It started snowing. It was so magical and romantic! And I’m one of those people who hate romantic scenes. But when I’m around him…” She trailed off.

“He makes you fill full?” Sid asked with a smirk on her face.

“Well, yah!” Chloe answered and smiling lovingly. “I thought I’d never meet someone who could do that to me. But I did and it’s weird that it was someone from Smallville.” She laughed a little.

“I’m guessing you don’t really care for this town.” Sid replied more as a statement than a question.

“Don’t get me wrong. This town can be great at times, but it can also reek with boring people.” Chloe ruffled her noise showing how she felt about some of the dimwits in this small town. “Lex just isn’t one of those people. He’s great! He treats me nice and he actually listens to me; unlike some of my so called close friends.” She rolled her eyes remembering all the times she tried to talk to Clark but he was too engulfed in mooning over Lana.

“I know what you mean. Some people can be like that. That’s why I love my sister so much. She isn’t like most people I meet. She listens to me and she takes care of me. Not even my mother and father did that for me.” Sid explained.

“So, is Taz your real sister?” Chloe asked.

“Umm… Not really! I met her in California. I lived in the small town called Sunnydale and she was from some town called Big Pine or something. My father kicked me out the day my mother died. So I moved to Los Angeles and that’s where I met Taz. She saved my life when I was attached by a gang.” Sid told her story.

“Wow! So you two ended becoming best friends and moving around the country?” Chloe asked excited.

“Yah, it’s been great!” Sid looked up at the clock on the wall and frowned. “I’m sorry Chloe, but I have to go meet my sister at the Talon. So I’ll see you latter?”

“Yah, of course! Stop by and see me any time you like!” With that, Sid stood up, said good bye and left.

A/N:
Hope you guys like this chappy... More to come soon! :devil:

hfce
17th November 2004, 17:27
Great update but is Chloe ever going to learn that Lex is a vampire? ;)

autumngold
17th November 2004, 20:36
Thanks for the update!! :yay: Will Sid and Taz turn Chloe into a vampire too? Can't wait for more!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Ami Rose
22nd November 2004, 02:08
Day-Walkers
Chapter Eight

Three Months Later:

Chloe slowly walked through the castle and smiled. She could hear Lex’s voice chime through out the hall she was in. She stopped in front of his study and stood there listening to his voice.

“I can’t tell her. She’ll never talk to me again if she ever found out.” Lex explained to the person he was talking to.

“Lex, I know her well enough to know she’ll still care about you.” Chloe jumped when she heard Sid’s voice. “I probably know her better than you do.”

“You’ve only been in Smallville for about 4 months. How the hell do you know my girlfriend better than I do?” Lex yelled the question.

Chloe slowly opened the door and stared at Lex sitting at his desk and Sid sitting across from him in one of the armchairs. She quietly walked toward the two.

“I have become friends with…” Sid suddenly stopped talking when she saw Lex staring past her worriedly. She slowly turned to see what he was staring at. “Chloe!”

“What the hell is going on?” Chloe snapped when Sid said her name.

Lex stood up and walked toward her. “Chloe, it’s not what you think!” He put his hand on her arm.

Chloe took a step back. “And what the hell am I thinking Lex?” She yelled and then looked at Sid. “How the hell do you know Sid?”

Lex looked at Sid in a questioning look. “I…”

Chloe’s face turned angry when a thought came to her mind. “Are you cheating on me with Sid?”

Lex’s eyes grew big at the question. ‘How could she think that?’ “NO! Chloe… No!”

Sid stood up and walked over to them. “Chloe, I would never do that to you, you know…”

Chloe cut Sid off before she could finish. “How the hell would I know that? Like Lex said, I’ve only known you for four months.”

A look of pain took over Sid’s face. “You don’t trust me? I’ve been nothing but true full to you Chlo’!”

“Then what the hell is this big secret you two are keeping from me?” Chloe turned to Lex. “Why are you so afraid to tell me it?”

“Chloe, I…” Lex stared into Chloe’s eyes and his knees started to weaken beneath him. “I…”

Sid took in a huge breath and then sighed. “I’ll tell her Lex!” Chloe quickly turned to her for answers. “Chloe, we’re Day-walkers!”

Chloe stared at Sid questionably. “What the hell is a Day-walker?”

Lex looked down at the floor. “Vampires!” He whispered.

Chloe took a step back fear settling over her. “What?”

“Chloe, please… please forgive me for not telling you.” Lex reached for Chloe’s hand.

“How?” Chloe asked as she took another step back.

“Taz turned him!” Sid answered looking out the window. ‘Why the hell do I even care what this girl thinks?’ She looked back at Chloe. ‘Oh, right! She the only living friend I have.’

“Taz?” A tear slid down Chloe’s cheek as she realized what her boyfriend really was. “Why?”

“It’s what we do Chlo’. We attack people and either kill them or turn them. But we’ve changed. Lex taught us there are other ways to survive. His staff was the last people Taz and I ever killed. He buys the…” Sid paused and stared at Chloe.

“Blood?” Chloe asked with angry evident in her voice.

“Chloe, it’s not as bad as it seems. Really…” Chloe cut him off by socking him across the face. Lex’s fangs quickly came in view when he turned back to look at her. She stumbled back staring at him in fear, tumbling over a table that stood behind her.

“Get… Get away from me!” She pushed him away when he caught her. She quickly turned and ran out of the room, through the mansion and out the front door.

A/N:
One more chappy, and then there will be a sequal. :devil:

asharnanae
22nd November 2004, 02:19
:ohmy: no chloe, dont run! but you can se why she did! FANTASTICO!! :blinkkiss:

tiger04
22nd November 2004, 02:54
oh, i hope everything turns out ok between lex and chloe.

Can't wait for more.

AT

hfce
22nd November 2004, 04:55
Oh no I hope Lex can catch up to her. :huh:

Hope :cool:

autumngold
22nd November 2004, 21:09
Lex just has to make Chloe understand!! Please!! :worship2: Can't wait for more!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Ami Rose
27th November 2004, 05:07
Day-Walkers
Chapter Nine

Chloe sat on her bed staring around her bedroom. There were boxes packed with all her clothes, Torch stuff, pictures, etc. Her room looked empty. There was nothing covering her walls, nothing on her desk, and her bed didn’t even have sheets on it. She leaned back and closed her eyes. Today was her high school graduation and right after, she was jumping in her truck that her father gave to her as a graduation gift and would be on her way to California. She had no clue why she chose California, but she did.

“Chloe, honey! Clark’s just arrived.” Chloe looked up and saw her father standing at the door.

“Thanx, I’ll be right down.” Chloe looked around her room one last time, then stood up and followed her father.

“Hey Chlo’!” Clark said as he watched her come down the stairs.

“Clark! You ready for this?” Chloe opened the closet door by the front door and grabbed her coat. She turned back and looked at him.

I guess so! What about you?” Clark opened the front door and held it there for Chloe and she walked out. He shut it behind himself.

“I guess… I’m kind of scared!” Chloe said as she took her car keys out of her jacket pocket and unlocked the car door.

“Chlo’ it can’t be that bad. College sounds like it’ll be fun.” Clark got in the passenger side, shut the door and put his seat belt on.

Chloe got in, did the same, and put the keys in the ignition. “Yah, but I’ll be alone. I won’t know anyone.”

“Why don’t you just go to Met U with me and Pete?” Clark asked as she pulled out of the driveway and drove towards the high school.

“I just want to get out of Kansas for a while.” Chloe smiled.

“Then you better keep in touch!” Clark demanded.

“I will Clark! I will!” Chloe smiled again and turned back to the road. They were quiet for the rest of the way.

Lex stood in the back of the auditorium with Taz and Sid on either side of him. ‘Chloe looks amazing!” He thought to himself. For the past few months, she had been avoiding him. Ever since she found out what he was, she never came to see him, didn’t answer her cell or pager, and wouldn’t even return them.

“Alex, you need to give her time.” Sid said as she watched Chloe walk across the stage, shake the principals’ hand, take her certificate and finish the walk of the stage.

“I’ll meet you two at home.” Lex turned and walked out the nearest door. The sun was just now setting as he stepped out. It was beautiful. Pinks, oranges and purples covered the sky. The air was chilly, but he didn’t care, he was use to it by now. He quickly turned around when he heard someone walking up behind him. “Chloe…”

Chloe put her hand up to stop Lex from talking. “I’m leaving tonight! I’m not sure where I’m going, but I don’t ever want to see you after this.” Her voice low and sad as she spoke. She closed in the gap between them and looked up. “I loved you Lex, and I trusted you more than anyone I know. Why didn’t you tell me?” Her hand slowly slid up his chest and when it stopped it was on his cheek.

“Chloe, I never meant to hurt you. I wanted to tell you, I just didn’t know how. I didn’t know how you would react to finding out what I am.” Lex’s hand went to Chloe’s face and slowly wiped the tears away that started to stream down her face. “I love you Chloe. And I will for hundreds of years on end.” He slowly leaned down until their lips touched. The kiss was soft at first and turned passionate after a few seconds.

Chloe moaned when Lex deepened to kiss. More tears ran down her face as she kissed him back. A few minutes latter she pulled away for air. More tears came as she looked up into his gray eyes. “Good bye Lex!” She pulled away fully and walked away, leaving him standing alone watching her go.

Lex didn’t know what to do. If he went after her, she may never give him a chance to be forgiven. So he didn’t move, just stood there and whispered… “I love you Chloe! And I will have you again!”

THE END

A/N:

Okay, don't get mad at me please! This is the end of this story, but like I said, there will be a sequal. So, please tell me what you think! :devil:

nokchan
27th November 2004, 15:11
I think that I can't believe that she just went away... unbelieveable.

Please write a sequel soon... can't wait for it

asharnanae
27th November 2004, 16:43
:ohmy: Lex need to get her back, win her over. Damn, but if that isnt a sad ending. SEQUAL NOWWWWWWW!!!! MORE PLEASE!

:devil: :yay:

autumngold
27th November 2004, 20:09
Such a sad ending to your story!!! :crygreen: Please start your new story soon!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

hfce
27th November 2004, 20:13
:crygreen: But but noooooo!!! More please....

Hope :crygreen:

starmoon
12th April 2005, 01:47
good story it keep me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

arkakitty
2nd June 2005, 21:57
soooo sad. but really good ^^

Thaís
12th January 2006, 23:18
Awwww... Vampire-Lex is it?? Well, it's really sad, then really great, then really sad again...
Thank God you said there would be a sequel, or I wouldn't forgive you ever.
But how can I not when you are so good to us, giving us Vampire-Lex and Vampire-Lex, the sequel?!?!