PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Remembrance (Rated NC-17/MATURE)

Rae
2nd November 2004, 02:09
Author's Warning: This story contains adult material (sexual situations) not suitable for those under the age of 18 or 21. If it is not legal for you to be reading stories rated NC-17/Mature, please DON'T read. Consider yourself warned.

Title: Remembrance
Author: CRae
Rating: NC-17/MATURE (for sexual situations)
Summary: A woman never forgets.
Disclaimer: Smallville & its characters belong to DC Comics, WB & others. No profit was made from this story. No copyright infringement intended. For entertainment purposes only.
Category: Erotica/Romance
Spoilers: None.
Feedback: Better than chocolate fudge sundaes with Lex on top. Mmmm.
Notes: I'm apologizing in advance. Forgive me, Chlex shippers, for I have sinned.

Remembrance

Against the wall. Heavy breaths. Cold surface. Rough. Fingers pressing into her back. Harder. Faster. Please.

Hood of his car. Sharp pain on her neck. Claiming. No one else will have you. Moaning. Nails biting into the skin of her buttocks.

Bare hardwood floor. Smooth. Gliding. In, out, in, out. Keening.

The bar of the Talon. Grasping her thigh. Winding around his hip. Locked together.

Roof of the castle. Leaning back, upper body lying in midair. Eyes gazing at the stars. Holding tight. Won't let you go. Thrust.

Desk in his office. Glass shattering. Anger. Bastard. Gripping her hair tightly. Running her nails over his chest. Redness. Gasping.

Window of his apartment. Palms against cool glass. Darkness. Hands caressing her abdomen. Warm copper. Bit his shoulder. Marking. Mine.

Restroom of school. Giggling. Trouble. Knees on cool tile. Thighs squeezing. Wrists wrapped in her hands. Ease. Down. Up. Down. Up. Ssshhh.

Underneath a staircase in a club. Tongue caressing his. Bodies connected. Hip to hip. Groin to groin. Grinding. Palm caressing his head. So smooth. Growling. Likes that. So good, so hot.

Swimming pool. Wet. Clinging to the edge. Hands on her waist. Legs around his. Water lapping at her breasts. Thrusting. Thrusting. Higher. Higher. Yes.

In their bed. Caressing. Lips barely touching. Warm breath mingling. Eyes wide open, staring deep. Barely moving. Fingers laced. Stay inside you forever. Love you until I die.

Completion.

End.

sydsvaughn
2nd November 2004, 02:13
I want those memories... assuming they're all of Sexy Lexy! :devil:

Love the phrasing and the pace and NEVER apologize for good ol' Chlex lovin'. Trust me, we need much, much more of it.

SaraC

kitten
2nd November 2004, 02:39
:huh: :ohmy: :blush: :wub:

What was that? An apology? I don't know whatever for.

hfce
2nd November 2004, 02:42
That was hot!!! :clap:

S.Ann Smith
2nd November 2004, 02:46
:drool:

so what was the apology for?

buddyfozzy
2nd November 2004, 04:00
Don't ever apologize for giving us chlex :blinkkiss: These are memories I sure wou;dn't mind having! :blush:

estrellalily
2nd November 2004, 04:32
you should say sorry like this more often. i liked it. :wub:

never feel sorry for chlexy fun :blinkkiss:
~estreallalily

chlexy
2nd November 2004, 08:49
That was so cool. Very nice. :-)

lexchloe
2nd November 2004, 09:32
:drool: :clap: Loved it, well done.

AlabamaWorley
2nd November 2004, 17:25
ummmm... You're forgiven.

Whew... :smoker: That was intense, brilliant stuff.

nokchan
2nd November 2004, 17:34
I think she apologizes for not giving us sooner... because chick this story ROOOOOOCKS MY BOOT and RULES MY HOUSE!

Fantastic work... please write more soon!

chril1
2nd November 2004, 18:59
yeah apology.................what now? i'll forgive you for your craziness but leave your issues at home or at least on another board..*mutters to self.....apology....crazy*

loved it

love lea
xxx

autumngold
2nd November 2004, 19:40
Wow!! I really enjoyed your story!! Very intense memories, love the scenes!! Please write another Chlex story soon!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Rae
3rd November 2004, 08:26
Thank you so much for the sweet comments, guys! It really makes my day. :biggrin:

starmoon
9th April 2005, 23:36
mmmmm this story was sweet and perfect.

JosiCuervo
23rd May 2005, 04:16
Wow. Very nice, indeed. And you are most definitely, forgiven...

Dianora
7th June 2005, 05:40
love this. so much in just a few words. hot and well written. great job.:blinkkiss

arkakitty
8th June 2005, 08:43
oO without much words. But straight to the point :) it was great.

micah_luther
9th June 2005, 03:50
hot, vivid, to the point, sexy......I lost my thought. Good job though

darkangel
12th August 2005, 07:19
Good smut.

Ami Rose
5th March 2018, 00:39
Wow