PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Seduction in the Wings (NC-17) - Complete

sydsvaughn
1st November 2004, 00:27
Title: Seduction in the Wings
Author: SaraC
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Season 4 (up to-past current eps)
Summary: A Halloween surprise does not go as planned

Disclaimer: Nothing, and I mean NOTHING belongs to me. I own nothing, just part of the idea, and even that is due to the influence of another. I OWN NOTHING!

Notes: Despite having two papers, Act 1 of the screenplay and a comprensive proposal question due this week-- the muse wanted to write Halloween Chlex smut so who am I to deny? Despite getting nothing else done, here it is-- and a note

*****this story is a TOTAL tribute to one of my most favorite Angel episodes of all time. Those who know will recognize the setting and the dialogue, which I admit, I kept almost verbatim, but changed a bit to fit Chlex. I was inspired to give Lex and Chloe a twist at this, fitting for Halloween and since I was watching the ep for my nostalgic needs. Oh, and I CARRIED THROUGH... unlike some TV show writers with the initials JW. ******

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Do you think it’s the wrong color?”

Chloe Sullivan rolled her eyes as she turned at Lana's worried voice. The girl was smoothing over the skirt of her floor length black silk sheath. It was obviously of high quality and Parisian style, and as usual, Lana Lang looked perfect.

“It’s black Lana. You’ve been wearing black since you got back from Paris, so why the sudden worry you don't look good in it?”

The brunette bit her lip. “It’s just, I don’t want Jason to think I look too high schoolish.”

Chloe rolled her eyes again. “You’re dating the school’s football coach, secretly might I add, and despite the risks to both of you, he hasn’t dumped you yet. I think he’ll think you look just fine, especially in the height of Parisian fashion.”

“Thanks, Chloe. I needed to hear that.”

She winced at the bright smile the other girl gave her. Sarcasm, as usual, went right over Lana Lang’s head. One thing that hadn’t changed since her former housemate returned from Paris.

A knock on the door interrupted her musings.

“You two ready yet? I swear if you don’t hurry, Smallville is going to pace a hole through the floor. Coach doesn’t look much better.”

A worried expression crossed Lana’s features and Chloe bit back a smart retort as the brunette headed for the door, throwing it open to reveal her cousin.

“Lois, you look terrific!”

Chloe had to admit Lana had a point. Her cousin was also in black, a long, formfitting sheath with spaghetti straps and high heels. Clark wasn’t going to know what hit him.

“Chloe, you look great!”

She smiled at Lois’ comment.

“Thanks, Lois. I’ll be down in a second, a few last minute makeup touches and I’m set.”

Her cousin nodded. “Just hurry, Billionaire playboy looks like he’s about ready to strangle Smallville and Coach. The last thing we need is bloodshed on our hands on all Hallows Eve.”

“Did you forget where you’re at, Lois? Town of the meteor mutants… on Halloween?”

Chloe grinned as her cousin rolled her eyes and shut the door. Turning back to the mirror, she took stock of herself.

She, unlike Lana and Lois, had opted for color.

Being that black was not one of her favorite colors, not to mention Lana’s new color of choice, she had gone with a forest green floor length sheath. The material was silk, feeling sensual as it brushed over her body. The dress was strapless and cut in a way that made her waist look extremely tiny, yet emphasized her chest. The material clung to her like a second skin, accentuating curves and dips that made her look much older than the 18 she’d turned several weeks ago. Strapy heels in a matching shade gave her a bit more height, putting her at least on shoulder level with Lex.

Lex.

She felt a shiver run through her body as she realized that one of the most eligible bachelor’s in the world was her date for the night.

Halloween night.

A yell of her name from Lois disturbed her contemplation, and with one final glance in the mirror, she grabbed her small evening bag and walked towards the door, trying to calm the butterflies in her stomach.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lex Luthor hid his grin as he watched Clark stumble over words as an amused Lois teased him about his unusual attire. It had been hard enough to convince Clark that a tux was required for the night’s events. He didn’t understand his friend’s fixation for plaid, but was working towards overcoming it. It helped that he’d convinced his friend that he could consider it his Halloween costume—debonaire Kansas farmboy in compliment to Lois’ ‘sophisticated Metropolis University Freshman’ dress. Strangely enough, that had shut Clark up and gotten him into the tuxedo shop.

Observing the two now, they did make a striking pair and he could sense the undercurrents between their barbs and banter. He had no doubt that one day there would be much more between them. But, watching Clark bristle and Lois scoff, he had a feeling that day was a long time coming.

His gaze shifted to Lana and Jason, both smiling into each other’s eyes, arms around each other’s waist, talking quietly to each other. They did make a striking couple, Jason’s lighter coloring a stark contrast to Lana’s white skin and black hair. At one time, he would have found Lana Lang extremely attractive, considering his former fixation with brunettes.

But that time, thank god, had passed the instant he’d walked into his study to see a blonde spitfire waiting for him, needing his help to get out from under his father’s thumb.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone descending the grand staircase of the mansion, and looking up, found his breathing stopped.

Chloe’s dress moved with her like a second skin, accentuating her long legs, trim waist and full breasts. The color was a perfect compliment to her complexion and her upswept hair, small emerald earrings he’d gifted her with for her birthday sparkling in her lobes.

In a word, she looked breathtaking.

He could barely hold back a groan as she reached him, the familiar teasing glint in her eyes.

“What? You didn’t think I could clean up as well as Lana or Lois?”

The words were addressed to him alone, and despite their teasing tone, he could hear the slight hesitation behind them.

Reaching for her hand, he placed his lips against her palm, pitching his voice low enough that only she could hear.

“I never doubted you’d clean up well, Chloe, nor that you’d put both your cousin and Lana to shame with your incredible beauty.”

The blush that colored her cheeks made him smile, his heart leaping as she gave him a breathtaking grin.

“You do know how to flatter a girl, Luthor.”

He smiled, holding out his arm. “Your limo awaits, milady.”

Chloe smiled as she took the outstretched arm, barely aware of the looks she was getting from their four companions. She knew they knew that she and Lex had become friends since her long, hidden summer, but she knew it still surprised them to see Lex and her so at ease with each other.

Not to mention that as a belated birthday present to her, Lex had managed to score tickets to the Blitnikov World Ballet company’s performance of Giselle. Her love of ballet was not something she publicized, but during her many conversations with Lex over the summer, she’d revealed how much she enjoyed seeing a good ballet in a theater, not only for the cultural experience, but the chance to dress to the nine’s.

Which was why she’d been floored when he’d presented her with six tickets on her birthday for the performance in Metropolis on Halloween night, and a promise of a night she’d never forget.

She had to admit, a lot of ideas had run through her head at his words, but she’d quickly shelved them as she’d realized there would be six of them attending instead of just two. She appreciated why Lex had done that, knowing it would be easier to avoid questions and be seen as a group, even though he had made it clear she would be going as his date.

Lois had agreed, although more, she suspected, for the opportunity to make fun of Clark in a tuxedo than a love of ballet. Lana, well, she’d gushed for about ten minutes on how she and Jason had seen several Parisian ballet performances and couldn’t wait to see how an American one measured up. Chloe hadn't pointed out the fact that the Blitnikov Ballet Company was based in Russia.

For everyone, at least, it was a much nicer way to spend Halloween than at several of the drunken parties Smallville’s jocks had arranged.

And considering the fact that these five people here were the closest friends she had, she couldn’t help but smile. She had to admit, she enjoyed Jason’s company, and when Lana was around him, she became much less annoying. Or at least less fixated on turning every conversation back to her.

Still, her friends were the last thing on her mind tonight. Feeling Lex’s arm strong against where her palm rested, she knew tonight was going to be spectacular.

She’d always loved Halloween, dressing up and the spookiness of the holiday. However, after spending a summer spooked enough over whether Lionel Luthor would find her, she knew that a scary Halloween was the last thing she needed. Thankfully, Lex had understood without her having to say a word, hence the ballet on Halloween night.

It was just one of the many little things she found herself attracted to about him, a list that was growing hourly. Her feelings for him had strengthened over the past year and she had realized, without a doubt, that she wanted more from Lex. Knowing him better as she did now, she had a feeling he felt the same—but out of prudence, and legality, was hopefully waiting for her to turn 18.

Something that had happened two weeks ago.

“You look like the cat that at the canary. Should I be worried?”

Lex’s voice was low, whispered against her ear as they reached the limo. Shivering lightly, she felt his arm wrap around her shoulders. His closeness was dizzying and she found herself struggling for words. The sound of the other four approaching, quickly spurred her back to the reality of the present situation.

“Only if you want to be, Lex. Although I think you’d like my kind of danger.” She whispered the words against his ear before ducking down and slipping into the limo.

Lex felt every muscle in his body harden at her teasing words and he had to struggle for a placid expression as the others reached his side. Quickly slipping in after Chloe, settling next to her on the seat, he focused on trying to maintain some form of control for the evening. As his thigh pressed up against Chloe’s however, her light perfume invading his nostrils, he realized he was in deep trouble.

~*~*~*~*~*~

So, what do you think? (Yes, some Angel fans will know where this is going! :devil: ) And don't worry, the story is finished, I just have to find the time to spell check and beta the rest, but I promise, my goal is to have it up before the stroke of midnight--and Halloween is over!)

asharnanae
1st November 2004, 00:41
:biggrin: I say Fantastic! mre more more! :chlexsign2:

sydsvaughn
1st November 2004, 00:46
And the next part!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

The ballet was breathtaking, enthralling Chloe from the first moment and holding her in its spell until Intermission. The fluidity of the dancers, the beautiful movements and classic styles of the dress and scenery, combined to transport her to a world far away from the ordinary.

Lex too enjoyed the show, but found himself spending more time staring at Chloe. Her face was enraptured as she leaned forward in her seat, at times he swore not breathing as she watched the story unfold.

She was truly the most beautiful woman he’d ever known. The little demon that attacked his mind at times whispered to him that she was definitely, and finally, a woman.

He’d been slowly falling for her for months now, their battle to bring Lionel down only drawing them closer. It was only out of respect for her father, and the law, that Lex had refrained from taking things to the next level.

But two weeks ago she had turned 18. And as far as he was concerned, she was fair game. And he intended to be the only one hunting her.

He was distracted from his thoughts by the thundering applause. Rising with the crowd, applauding on cue, he looked around to see if anyone had noted his preoccupation, relieved to see all five of his companions focused on the stage.

As the move for the lobby began, he placed his hand lightly on Chloe’s waist, hiding a grin as she relaxed against him, leaning slightly back, allowing him to move slightly closer.

“Are you enjoying your evening so far?” He leaned forward, whispering the words against her ear as they moved with the flow of the crowd, their friends ahead of them.

Chloe shivered at the brush of breath over her ear and leaned further back against him, rationalizing it as her need to make sure he could hear her reply.

“It’s wonderful, Lex. The most beautiful thing I’ve seen in a long time and a perfect way to spend Halloween. Thank you.”

Without stopping to think, uncaring of the fact they were in the middle of a crowd of Metropolis denizens, she turned and leaned up to kiss his cheek. She wanted to move a little lower, but figured that was pressing her luck.

Lex struggled not to grab her close and kiss her like he wanted to, knowing they were already drawing stares. He didn’t mind, realizing there was nothing keeping them apart now that she was of legal age, but he didn’t want her to be put on display.

“You’re welcome,” he murmured, guiding her lightly into the lobby where they found their companions eagerly comparing notes.

“Chloe, Lex, wasn’t that lovely? I kept telling Jason is was almost exactly like the company we saw at the Paris Opera House last summer.”

Chloe just barely stopped her eyes from rolling, noting Lois, standing behind Lana, did the task for her. Turning to Lana, she attempted a polite reply, but found Lex had beat her to it.

“I’m glad you’re finding the Bilitnikov company to your satisfaction, Lana. They’ve been around for more than 100 years, and are certainly comparable to anything you’ll see on the Parisian stage.”

Chloe hid her grin at the undertone in Lex’s words, not surprised to see the sarcasm float over Lana’s head, although Jason looked a bit uncomfortable. She couldn’t help but feel a bit sorry for him, but not for long. He knew what he was getting into with Lana so he could deal with the repercussions.

“Clark, what did you think?” Chloe had to admit, she wanted to hear what the farmboy thought of all the men in tights, prancing around on stage. One thing she could definitely say with surety was that she would never, ever see Clark Kent prancing around in tights.

“It’s nice. Although it got better once Lois explained the story to me.”

Chloe hid her grin as Lois rolled her eyes again. She knew her cousin well and despite her pretend annoyance with Clark, she knew there was something there between them. The question was, would either ever admit it? Knowing them both, she figured not for many years to come.

“Chloe, I’ve got one more special treat for you, sort of a belated present, if you’ll follow me?”

She started at Lex’s words, noting he nodded to Clark. Obviously, they were up to something. Still, it was getting her someplace away from them, alone with Lex. Her mind immediately perked up and headed down a rather naughty track.

“So what’s this surprise, Lex?”

When he remained silent, only smiling, she resigned herself to the fact she’d have to wait. When Lex set out to do something, he didn’t do things halfway. Her curiosity was peeked as they reached a door marked “Stage Personnel Only.”

“Lex, are we supposed to be here?”

Lex smiled at the excitement he heard underneath the apprehension in her voice. He’d figured this would surprise her, and he wasn’t about to give the game away just yet.

“Trust me, I’ve worked it all out.”

With that, he pulled a key card from his pocket and slipped it into the lock. Chloe felt a tingle of something, she wasn’t sure what, slide down her spine as they stepped into a long hallway, lit by what looked like gas lanterns, prevalent in the late 1800’s.

“Wow, I bet this costs the theater millions.”

Her curiosity was fast overtaking her common sense and she began to wander down the hallway, stopping as she felt a hand on her arm.

“Careful, Chloe. I don’t want us to get lost.”

Lex tried to keep his voice light, but he couldn’t help the worry that laced his words. He’d been backstage at the Meteropolis Opera House many times, and it had never looked like this.

Chloe picked up on the tension in his words and turned to him with a small frown.

“What’s wrong, Lex?”

He sighed, looking around, getting a strange vibe from the air around them.

“I don’t remember backstage looking like this.”

Chloe felt that strange tingle go down her spine again.

“You think we took a wrong turn? Or you opened the wrong door?”

Lex shook his head.

“It was the right door, but this is definitely the wrong hallway. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a hallway quite like this, when you look at it.”

Chloe finally focused on what he was talking about, her eyes widening as she noted the hallway seemed to stretch out endlessly. Turning back the way they came, she swallowed hard to find no sign of the door they’d entered through.

“Lex, I don’t think we’re in the Opera House anymore.”

Lex whirled around as he noted her gaze focused behind him, and he gasped to see the endless hallway continuing behind them, the door they’d entered nowhere in sight.

“I think we need to get out of here.” Reaching for her hand, he led her back the way they came, trying not to give into his growing fears.

“It’s probably a Halloween joke, Lex. Someone knew you’d arranged to bring me here, backstage to meet the dancers, I suppose?”

Lex stopped and turned to her with a small smile. “I had it planned that you would meet the principle dancers, and the company manager. Obviously, someone decided to play a trick on us both.”

Chloe bit her lip, looking around, seeing no way out. Her sense of curiosity soon overcame her fear, and knowing Lex was at her side strengthened her courage.

“Well, we can’t get out the way we came, so I suggest we explore a bit.”

Lex wanted to disagree, but he saw that aside from wandering the never-ending hallway, they didn’t have much choice. Sighing, wondering why these things always seemed to happen to them, he motioned for her to lead.

“Go ahead, the choice of doors is yours.”

“Thanks, Alex,” she teased, trying to lighten the situation as she headed for the door nearest their left. “I’ll try door number three.” Pushing it open, she gasped to find herself in what looked like an opulent dressing room.

A huge vanity with an oval mirror took up most of one wall, various costumes rested over chairs and tables, and a settee in the middle of the room, covered in dark red material added an old world opulence she found fascinating.

And suddenly, very erotic.

Shaking off the feeling, telling herself now was not the time for those thoughts, she wandered over to the vanity, hearing Lex exploring behind her. Sitting on the stool in front of the mirror, she picked up a gossamer hair tie that looked similar to the one the lead dancer had been wearing.

“I think we’re in the prima ballerina’s dressing room, Chloe.”

She nodded, her mind suddenly filled with images that she couldn’t have possibly imagined. A tall figure, looking remarkably like Lex, caressing her shoulders, the feel of a heated pair of lips on her neck, the intense sensation of anticipation, of wanting—

“She would wait for him here.”

Lex looked over at Chloe, the dreamy tone to her voice concerning him. She looked slightly flushed as she fingered the hair tie, and he had a feeling that something was very, very wrong. The temperature around him seemed to suddenly increase, and he pulled at his bow tie to loosen its constriction.

“It’s warm, it’s very warm.”

He was hardly aware of the words as he moved closer to her, something drawing him to her, something he couldn’t quite make sense of. What he could feel was desire, hot and hard, and slamming into his gut as he neared her form.

“You feel it.”

Chloe wasn’t sure what was happening, it was almost as if someone else was speaking through her lips. Either way, she didn’t care as she rose and turned, finding Lex watching her with an intense expression. She shivered at the look in his eyes, her body feeling tight and shivery.

“Something happened here--”

Lex knew there was something going on, something he needed to figure out quickly, but the sight of Chloe, nearing him, wearing a come-hither look in her eyes, destroyed his capacity for speech.

“Lex.”

Chloe could hear the desire in her whisper of his name, feel it coursing through her body. It was not a strange sensation, but it felt, different, magnified, as if she were feeling for two people instead of one.

“Yeah?”

It wasn’t the most coherent reply he could make, but he was incapable of anything else, Her scent was overwhelming him, her chest heaving against the thin material of her dress, drawing his eyes to the swell of her breasts, flushed a light pink like her complexion.

“I want you to undress me.”

Chloe felt the words leave her lips before her mind could process them. What the fuck? She immediately tried to call them back, but found herself incapable of doing so.

“You what?”

Lex was sure he hadn’t heard her right, although his body was screaming at him that he had. Chloe couldn’t possibly have just asked him to undress her, could she?

“It’s just another costume, Lex.” Unconsciously, Chloe ran her hand over her stomach, the feel of the silk against her body and her palm sending a delightful chill down her spine as she watched Lex’s eyes darken. Without realizing it, she found herself suddenly in front of Lex, her hands sliding up his chest to rest on his shoulders.

“I want you to see who I really am, you’re the only one who can.” She leaned closer, brushing the tip of her nose over his chin, drawing in his scent. Chloe had long since stopped resisting whatever had taken over her body. While her mind screamed at her that this was definitely wrong, her body had a mind of its own.

“I... this isn’t us. Chloe, we’re acting this out.”

Lex could barely breath, her close proximity wreaking havoc on his self control. One thing he was certain of, this was not them, at least, not consciously. He had no doubts about the desire coursing through him, it was always like this when he was near Chloe. But the sense of someone else leading them, pulling their strings, was definitely not one he liked.

Chloe gasped as she suddenly felt a wave of heat pass over her body. Almost without though, she sagged against Lex, the memories of the last few minutes playing over and over in her mind.

She jumped back as what she’d said registered.

“Did I actually just ask you to undress me?”

~*~*~*~*~

lexchloe
1st November 2004, 00:46
Great start. I remember that episode of Angel :devil: Can't wait for more.

asharnanae
1st November 2004, 01:12
:biggrin: GAH!!! more more!! please!

sydsvaughn
1st November 2004, 02:17
only one more to go after this!

~*~*~*~*~*

She bit her lip as he looked at her for a moment, something in his eyes that excited and aroused her. She couldn’t believe what she’d said, and realized that something, someone, must be possessing them. It was the only explanation, and being that this was Halloween, anything, she supposed, was possible.

She gasped as she suddenly felt Lex invade her personal space, his hands reaching out to clasp both her arms.

“Is that what you want?”

Lex felt himself being pulled back under a wave of desire, pulling Chloe even closer, determined to do nothing more than fulfill her every request. Including the one she’d just made.

“Please…”

Chloe felt the heat again, gasping as Lex lowered his lips to her neck, brushing them lightly over her collarbone, not quite touching, but enough to send her body up in flames.

“You want me to make love to you right here?”

The growl in his voice had her whimpering, along with the passion of the words husked in her ear. Her body was pressed tightly to his, his thigh having slipped between hers sometime in the ensuing moments, pressing hard against her aching center.

“You know I do.”

She gave up trying to resist whatever had them in its sway. She’d wanted to end up in this position with Lex for months now, she wasn’t going to complain. But the nagging voice at the back of her head kept trying to tell her that they WERE under the influence of something. She knew her feelings were real, and she thought Lex’s were, but she wasn’t sure.

“I’m not afraid, I’m not afraid of anything.”

The words were passionate and intense, and Lex knew that even though he hadn’t consciously formed them, he meant them. All his worries, his inhibitions, everything was thrown out the window, dulled by the feeling of Chloe, alive and writhing in his arms.

He placed a delicate kiss against the corner of her lips, determined to drag this out as long as whatever was controlling this let him. However, her next words, whispered against his lips as her hands pulled him to her, floored him.

“I’m only alive when you’re inside me.”

Chloe’s inner self was shocked at the frankness of her words, not to mention the needy tone they were delivered in. Normally, she would have blushed beet red at being so forward, but she lost all thought when Lex’s lips descended on hers.

Lex gave up the battle as he captured her lips with a passion he’d been denying for far too long. The sense and feel of someone else guiding him was pushed to the back of his mind as his true emotions took over.

She tasted wonderful, dark and rich and exactly like everything he’d always been told was forbidden. His hands dragged her tightly against him, running over the bare skin revealed by the deep back of her dress.

Chloe moaned as she deepened the kiss, frantically pulling him closer, determined to never breathe again unless it was breathing with Lex. His lips were hard and strong and as wonderful as she’d imagined. He tasted dark and smoky, everything she’d always dreamed of but never imagined finding.

His hands were lighting trails of fire up and down her back, while his lips were inciting a white hot heat that was centered between her legs. Pushing closer, she arched her hips against his thigh, rewarded by his low groan and the feel of him pressing hard against her.

“Help me. Help me be, not afraid.” The words were whispered, gasped really as he moved his mouth down her throat, his hands tugging at the bodice of her dress.

“Don’t be afraid, Chloe. I’d never hurt you.”

Lex was surprised to find the words were his own, passionately given and truly meant. Lifting his head so he could clearly see her eyes, he gasped at the passion shining in them.

“I know you won’t, Lex. So make love to me.”

He groaned, his fingers tangling in her gown, pulling it down far enough to bear her breasts to his eager gaze. Unable to stop himself, feeling the added desire of the entity haunting him, he leaned down and captured a soft globe between his teeth, using a skillful combination of pleasure and light pain to have her whimpering beneath him.

“Lex!”

Chloe’s moan emerged more as a scream as she frantically pulled at his tuxedo jacket, needing to feel his bare skin against hers. The room was far too warm for them both to have so much clothing on and she needed his off.

Sensing her hurry, Lex shrugged the jacket off and quickly helped her remove his shirt. All the while his hands cupped and caressed her breasts, running from her waist to her thighs, still blocked by the material of her dress.

“Off,” he whispered, lifting himself enough to help her pull the material down her legs, the dress falling to an untidy pile on the floor. His pants quickly followed until the only thing separating them were his boxers and her green lace panties.

He pressed himself against her, hearing her keening cry as he encountered the burning heat of her desire, even through the thin lace covering it.

“Chloe, you want me.”

Chloe could barely form a sentence, passion swamping her with wave after wave of sensation. Dragging open eyes that had fallen closed in pleasure, she reached for his hips, yanking him back, whimpering as he thrust against her.

“Lex, I’ve wanted you for so long. Please, make love to me.” The words were more of a plea, but she couldn’t help herself. She might not have consciously started this seduction, but she’d be damned if they didn’t see it through to its conclusion.

Her words freed his last inhibitions and with a flick of his wrist, the lace panties were torn and thrown to the floor. Her curls glistened in the soft lamplight, her heat radiating against him in waves. His hand slid into heaven, delighting in the way she arched against him as he ran a finger lightly over her, avoiding the small bud he knew she was waiting for him to hit.

She was so wet and hot, he had to stop himself from thrusting into her and taking her hard, right there and then. But seeing as this was their first time, albeit with some otherworldly help, he didn’t want to rush things. Besides, he’d been dreaming about having her here, like this, for far too long to waste it all in quick satisfaction.

Chloe gasped as he slid one long finger inside her tight channel, whimpering and clawing at his back as he brushed his thumb over her clit. Sensation splintered inside her and she felt her body convulse, climaxing around his finger with a force that stunned and awed her.

Lex paused, watching in amazement as she screamed out his name, her inner muscles clamped tightly around his finger. She was the most beautiful creature he’d ever seen and his body hardened even more as he saw her response to him.

“Chloe, so beautiful!”

He rasped out the words even as he leaned down, inhaling her musky fragrance before placing an openmouthed kiss against her nether lips.

Chloe cried out at the feel of his tongue slipping inside her already quaking body, writhing against him as he used quick, sure strokes to incite her to another peak. Unable to reach more than his head, she dug her nails lightly into the smooth skin at the base of his skull, raking them across his scalp.

Lex growled at the motion, the reverberation echoing through her body, sending another stab of pleasure to her core.

“Lex, please! I need you!”

Unable to deny her pleas, desperate to sheath himself to the hilt inside her, he pulled back, leaning up and kissing her hard as he positioned himself above her.

The taste of her juices against her lips, mixed with the musky flavor of Lex, had Chloe moaning against his mouth. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he pressed the tip of his cock against her aching flesh. She tried to arch against him, needing to feel him inside, when she felt his gaze on her face. Opening her eyes, she nearly came at the passion and desire reflected back at her.

“This is me, Chloe. You and me, not—anyone else.” Lex knew the words were intense, but he needed to make sure she understood. He wasn’t sure when, if even, the entities he’d figured were possessing them, had left, but all he knew was that his actions were now completely his own, with an added supernatural burst of strength, however.

Chloe knew exactly what he was saying, touched that even now, he was allaying the one fear that plagued at the back of her mind. She too realized she was now acting of her own free will, albeit still feeling the effects of the supernatural supercharge.

“I know, Lex. It’s us. Take me!”

He growled at her words, interlacing their fingers together as he thrust home.

The sensation of him filling her was like nothing she’d ever known. Colors and lights of all spectrums filled her mind and she couldn’t help the cry of his name that emerged from deep in her throat.

Lex struggled for control, her heated walls clamping around him like a vice. He’d never felt this much, this compete, with anyone. Pressing her hands over her head, fingers still interlocked, he began to move, sensing from her whimpers and moans what she liked.

Chloe was lost on a rising tide of sensation, the feel of Lex wrapped around her, slamming into her harder and harder, whispering headed words and guttural curses against her ear as he moved her just a bit to get that perfect angle.

Lex felt his own body hit the edge as she shrieked his name as he found that perfect spot inside her, her muscles squeezing tight around him as she rocketed off the edge.

His own body gave up the fight and with a roar of her name, he exploded inside her, thrusting over and over, harder and deeper, until he was utterly and completely drained.

Chloe gasped for air as her body floated through a state of bliss. Lex’s hard, sweaty body had collapsed on top of her, but she found the feeling wonderful. Barely finding the strength, she tightened her arms around his waist, feeling his panting breaths slow against her neck, his heartbeat, pounding against her chest, slow back to a regular pace.

When he finally felt coherent enough to think, he realized he was lying on top of Chloe, probably cutting off her breathing. He made a motion to move, but Chloe’s arms kept him anchored in place.

“I’m too heavy--”

“You feel wonderful.” She whispered the words against his neck, stroking her hands over his scalp.

Lex felt a wave of what he could only describe as love sweep over him as he read the utter joy and contentment in her eyes. Sighing, he snuggled closer, rolling to the side, keeping her wrapped in his arms.

Only to send them both tumbling to the floor in a heap as they fell off the settee.

Chloe, as soon as she caught her breath, began to laugh. Lex couldn’t help but join in as they lay entwined on the carpeted floor.

“Well, guess that will teach us to find a bed the next time we decide to ravish each other.”

Lex grinned, leaning over to nip at her neck.

“Who says we need a bed?”

~*~*~*~*~

sydsvaughn
1st November 2004, 02:19
the final part!

~*~*~*~*~*~

“You know, we probably should get back. I’m sure they’re missing us since we’ve been gone so long.”

Lex nodded, realizing the sense in her words. Suddenly, the other aspects of the night returned to his mind. Frowning, he turned to face Chloe head on.

“What happened here, you felt it too, right?”

Chloe smiled softly, reaching up to brush a hand over his cheek. “We might have started this thing possessed, but nothing happened that I haven’t wanted for months.” She smiled at the look of devilish relief on his face.

“Besides, I think our ghostly friends just wanted to give us a nudge in the right direction.”

“Some nudge. Not that I’m complaining.” Lex grinned as he kissed her lustily again, his hands roaming over her naked skin.

With a reluctant groan, she pulled back.

“Lex, much as I’d love to stay here with you, I think we need to find a way out of this place. Before the others come looking and get lost as well.”

Lex sighed, struggling to untangle himself from her body, moaning as they separated. Reaching down uncaring of his nakedness, he pulled her to her feet, happy to note she seemed perfectly at ease with their state of undress.

Chloe was surprised at how comfortable she felt standing naked with Lex. Of course, having wild, somewhat possessed, mind blowing sex on the floor of an enchanted opera house might tend to take the awkwardness out of the “Moment After.”

With various touches, kisses and caresses, they dressed each other, returning to the vanity mirror to check their appearances before leaving the room.

Lex smiled at the picture they made, both flushed and rumpled, although they looked relatively presentable.

“They’re all going to know what we were doing, assuming we can get out of here.” Chloe suddenly realized that no matter what they did to repair their appearance, the satisfied look she sported was going to clue everyone into their activities.

“Do you have a problem with that? Them knowing?” Lex kept the words light, watching her in the mirror. He didn’t want to hide this, considering he was determined that he would be the only man in her life from now on.

Chloe looked at him, realizing what he was asking. Smiling, she reached back to pull him to her. “I’m okay with it if you are. After all, a high school senior for a girlfriend is not exactly going to win you popularity contests with the gossip rags.” She bit her lip, wondering how he’d react to the term ‘girlfriend.’

Lex smiled, his mind happy to note she referred to them as a couple. “You’re legal, you’re consenting, and you’re the only woman I want. I don’t care what anyone else says, Chloe Sullivan, you’re mine.”

The possessive tone in his voice sent a thrill through her system and she couldn’t stop herself from leaning up to kiss him passionately one more time. He deepened the kiss, hands running over her back and down to her waist, pulling her tightly against him.

Panting when she pulled back for air, she struggled to move. Turning, she felt his arms lock around her waist as she tried to move them towards the door. Lex continued to plant kisses against her neck, making sure their bodies were in constant contact, his hardened cock pressing into the small of her back.

“We so need to be out of here.” The words were more of a moan as Lex bit lightly against the skin of her nape.

“Yes, we do. Otherwise we’ll miss the end of the ballet and probably the ride home.”

Chloe moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him tighter to her, arching her back against him.

“This isn’t out of here.”

Lex laughed despite his body’s rising desire.

“I know.”

She was unable to stop herself from whirling in his arms and pulling him down for another kiss, wrapping her leg around his thigh, arching against him.

“Open the damned door, Lex.”

Lex growled at her words, knowing he wanted nothing more than to finish this there and then, but in his mind, he knew she was right. He didn’t want any of their friends getting lost down here.

“It’s kinda hard.”

He grinned as she moaned at his words, and the thrust of his hips that accompanied them.

“I kinda noticed.”

With that, Chloe grabbed the door handle and wrenched it open. The two stumbled into the hall, slamming the door behind them.

Unable to deny the passion still flowing through her, she turned again and kissed Lex, feeling him thrust against her re-clothed body. Whimpering, she gave into the desire, uncaring of where they were or who might see them.

Whirling, Lex pushed her up against the wall, grinding himself against her, feeling her shudder against him, whimpering his name and other curses against his ear as she met him head on.

As he felt his body nearing the inevitable conclusion, he finally managed to reign in some form of sense. Pulling back, gently halting his thrusts, he panted against her neck.

“Why’d you stop?”

Her whimper made him smile as he looked into her eyes.

“Because if we’d continued, I’d have ruined the only pair of pants I have, and I could do without Clark’s teasing on that one.”

Chloe smiled, despite her unsatisfied desire. She knew he had a point, even if she didn’t like it. Leaning up, she pressed a light kiss to his ear.

“Just promise me that we can get out of here and continue this, preferably in that big bed of yours back home?”

Lex groaned, kissing her hard before pulling back, adjusting himself, and offering his hand.

“If you think I’m letting you go anywhere but my bed tonight, think again.”

Chloe shivered at the desire in his tone, taking his hand and letting him lead her down the hallway.

The absolutely normal, electric lighted hallway.

Chloe came to a dead stop, feeling Lex halt beside her.

“Lex, it’s back to normal.”

Lex finally noticed what she was talking about, his eyes widening as he took in the familiar scene. Turning to look at Chloe, he felt a small shiver race down his spine.

“Let’s get out of here.”

Chloe wasn’t going to argue, clasping his hand tighter as he led her to the door they’d entered through. Reaching the brightly lit lobby, she was surprised to find the crowd still milling around.

“Is it still Intermission?”

Lex looked around, wondering himself. “I’m not sure--”

“There you are, we wondered where you’d disappeared to.”

Clark’s voice made them both jump as they turned to see their friends descending on them.

“So, Chloe, did you enjoy meeting the dancers? Lex was barely able to keep his secret surprise for you.”

Lana’s eager look had her exchanging a wry glance with Lex.

“It was much better than I expected. In fact,” she turned to wink at Lex, “I’d say it was one of the most unique backstage tours I’ve ever had. In fact, I wouldn’t mind doing it again, very soon.”

Lex felt his body heat at her words. He’d make her pay for her teasing much later. When they were alone and she was at his mercy.

“Come on, guys, we’re going to miss the second half!”

Lana’s voice broke their moment and they smiled at each other knowingly.

“Hey, Lex.”

Clark’s voice had them turning to face their friend, who along with Lois, brought up the rear of their party.

“Yes, Clark?”

“You didn’t find anything, strange, backstage, did you?”

It was only his Luthor upbringing that stopped him from choking. He was proud to note Chloe only gave a strangled cough but maintained a neutral expression.

“What do you mean, strange?”

“Well,” Lois cut in his time, moving forward to link her arm with Clark’s almost unconsciously. “We were talking to a few people who say this company has a strange history. Some even swear it’s haunted.”

Chloe looked at Lex.

Lex looked at Chloe.

“Everything seemed normal to me.”

Lex grinned at Chloe’s statement. “I agree, Clark. Nothing unusual at all.”

“Damn. There goes that story.” Lois looked disgruntled as she pulled Clark with her.

“I told you it was stupid, Lois. It might be Halloween but who is going to believe in a haunted ballet?” Clark’s audible response had Lex and Chloe grinning at each other.

“Happy Halloween, Chloe.” Lex smiled at Chloe’s light laugh, and brushed a kiss across her earlobe before sliding an arm around her waist and leading her back to their seats.

~*~*~*~*~

The End

There, that's out of my system. Hope you enjoyed!

asharnanae
1st November 2004, 02:34
:biggrin: LOVEDIT!!!! most wonderfull indeed. :chlexsign2: :blinkkiss:

chril1
1st November 2004, 02:36
ahh possesed smut :drool:

love lea
xxx

S.Ann Smith
1st November 2004, 03:02
*dances* that was my favorite eppie ever!... thank you for finnishing it off so well :blinkkiss: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

kitten
1st November 2004, 04:09
:biggrin:

Great Hallowe'en fic! I liked that episode of Angel but it definitely should have ended your way.

hfce
1st November 2004, 04:32
That was HOT!! :drool: :drool: :drool: very good. :blinkkiss:

Hope :chlexsign4:

Val
1st November 2004, 05:14
That was great! :biggrin:

Impress
1st November 2004, 06:46
Originally posted by nonky@Oct 31 2004, 09:09 PM
:biggrin:

Great Hallowe'en fic! I liked that episode of Angel but it definitely should have ended your way.

I totally agree.

good work hun.

sylvia
1st November 2004, 09:09
Awesome, wonderful, work. Loved every bit of it!

autumngold
1st November 2004, 09:28
Wow, what a story!! It had a much better outcome than that episode of Angel!! I love that Chloe and Lex weren't possessed at the end!! I so enjoyed reading this outstanding story!! Thanks for writing it!! :worship2: :chlexsign1: :worship2:

Béatrice
1st November 2004, 12:05
Awww that was GREAT!!! And the smut was excellent. :biggrin:

AlabamaWorley
1st November 2004, 17:37
Woo-hoo! One of my two favorite Angel episodes ever, and no Gru to spoil the end!! That was just hothothot...

This line

“You want me to make love to you right here?”

had me melting when Angel said it, to the point that I was anticipating it for papragraphs before I got to it here. And let me tell you, it was even more steamy in the midst of the wonderful smut.

Excellent fic!

Blaire023
1st November 2004, 17:57
Originally posted by chril1@Oct 31 2004, 08:36 PM
ahh possesed smut :drool:

my thoughts exactly

ruafair
1st November 2004, 19:14
Take a bow Sara, take a bow :clap: :drool:

That was incredible.... I loved that Angel ep as well and you fitted Chlex into it perfectly...

Brilliant.

Fiona

buddyfozzy
1st November 2004, 19:46
:smoker: Well done!

Kit Merlot
2nd November 2004, 18:44
I adored this episode in Angel, but I like the Chlex version of it more :biggrin:

And I liked how you have Lana thinking she is all sophisticated by talking about Paris, but everyone else can see she is still as vapid as ever, INCLUDING Jason--poor man!

Great story!

newbatgirl
2nd November 2004, 22:47
Well done, dear. I'm glad you gave us this despite your busy schedule. Your stories are always a beautiful combination of romance and passion.

Rae
3rd November 2004, 02:02
Delicious, just delicious! Loved that Angel episode and now to have such a great author make it Chlex and put their own unique spin on it, just makes my day.

Very sexy fic, SaraC! :drool:

As soon as you have free time again, I expect more new fics. <Tries to look intimidating>

Chloe Luthor
3rd November 2004, 03:44
Wonderful &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I love it &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :)

This is my favorite episode of season 03 of Angel and your end was so much better because nobody gets hurts like poor Wesley :(

Congratulations &#33;&#33;&#33; :)

campbti
3rd November 2004, 09:18
Loved it Chica. Well done. Can&#39;t wait for some updates on your other fics too. Don&#39;t work too hard though... Well maybe just a little bit. :biggrin:

:chlexsign2:

Clannadlvr
4th November 2004, 22:07
Yay&#33;&#33; Halloween&#33;ghost&#33;smut&#33; *grins*

Great job hon...this was highly enjoyable.

buffiy18
5th November 2004, 00:13
Wow&#33; that was hot&#33; Great story too. Loved the Angel reference. I remember watching it originally and wishing it had ended like your story did.

starmoon
12th April 2005, 02:10
that was great and sexy. i loved every minuet of this story.

kimmie
25th June 2005, 13:35
That is one of my fave episodes of Angel and you adapted it brilliantly for chlex!!! Loved it, well done.

Kimmie

Queen Of Tact
26th June 2005, 18:26
OMG I loved it, then again I loved that epi of angel well intill you know who had to come along and mess up everything (no I'm still not bitter)

Wonderful job hon... Sorry I didn't leave any fb till now...

arkakitty
27th June 2005, 23:23
A Halloween to remmeber :)

darkangel
17th July 2005, 08:03
This fic was so funny and sexy. I really liked it.

mamma_2004
9th September 2005, 13:53
This is a episod from the tv show Angel.

~*~Tasha~*~
14th June 2006, 17:47
Good fic. Nice holiday piece, and nice homage to the Angel episode. Better follow through too.

Esther25jm
24th July 2006, 08:11
*hugs* I love you!!! This is my all-time fave Angel eppy!! Man, if only we'd had this ending with Angel/Cordy---I would've been the happiest fan ever! Ugh, JW was such a tease!!! Thank you sooo much for re-writing it--Chlex style. Much hotter, more intense, and goodness--LEX GROWLS!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!

I'm still drooling over here from all the yumminess. Splendid job and kudos for giving me the only Angel eppy that I was most happy, yet disappointed with. *cries for loss of Angel/Cordy goodness* <g>

Alizaleven
24th July 2006, 11:36
Awwww that was so incredibly awesome, I love your stories :D

angie284
26th July 2006, 05:42
Great Chlex spin to a great Angel episode. Great job :D.

One thing she could definitely say with surety was that she would never, ever see Clark Kent prancing around in tights.
Oh and this line caused me to nearly choke on my drink :rofl:.

maja
22nd November 2009, 18:01
I loved it. Great story.

lkedino
23rd November 2009, 04:00
great story

Booksketeer
23rd November 2009, 05:38
Ooh, this was one of the hottest Halloween stories I've ever read. Very nicely done! I liked the couples you chose, and since I've never seen Angel the plot was new to me. Very nice!

elementia
25th December 2009, 04:52
that was great!

Ami Rose
17th August 2012, 19:46
Thats one of my fav Angel epis too. And I love this Chlex turn off of it. Thank you