PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Dressing it Up and Stripping it Down - NC-17 - Complete

kitten
25th October 2004, 04:46
Hallowe’en Smallville Fanfiction - NC-17
NC-17 Fanfiction
Post-Episode for Covenant (Season 3 Finale)
SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers abound, up to the current episode in U.S./Canadian release.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

Distribution: I have posted these stories and have control of them on this site. I don't want them to be posted anywhere else unless I'm the one posting them. Please take down my stories if you have them posted on another archive site. I understand I can't stop you from doing this but I hope by asking politely you'll respect my work and my wishes. If anyone has more comfort and convenience saving the text of a story to their own computer, I have no problem with that.

A/N: Here I am, on the Hallowe’en bandwagon. And since I’m, uh, me, this will be smutty. You know the ship.

Anyway, to work: Lex is still trying to win over the folks of Smallville, with a Hallowe’en party at the castle. This is based in the episodic present with the presumption that all of the people of Smallville were invited but most of the participation was from the younger people. Unfortunately I couldn’t think of a good spooky idea, but if I do I might edit it in later.

Dressing it Up and Stripping it Down

Chapter One

Chloe Sullivan looked around the racks of clothing, enjoying the variety of colours and fabrics. Realistic paste gemstones glittered from shelves of hats and jewelry. Mannequins displayed ball gowns and tuxedos complete with vampiric capes and fangs.

She loved shopping in Metropolis, loved the feeling of walking into a clothing store and seeing different clothing than what everyone else at her high school was wearing. She liked wearing colours that weren’t the typical choices of her peers. The majority of her wardrobe was still a little unacceptable in the sleepy streets of Smallville, but she could wear it here and feel comfortable.

Chloe wasn’t an exhibitionist, but she knew which clothes looked good on her. Low-cut, backless numbers made her look sophisticated and confident. She might not be six feet tall with ten percent body fat but her legs were long and curvy. She had a better than decent body and she often despaired of ever being able to show it off in the overly modest town where she lived. At least not without having to deal with the judgments of the bible thumpers and catty cheerleaders.

Hallowe’en was a day off from all that, and she could dress as she wanted without having to deal with stares and whispers. She looked forward to it, especially since she would be spending the night with Lex Luthor.

Not directly with him, she corrected herself. At his house for his party. Much like everyone else in Smallville, nothing personal. Officially.

They weren’t dating, although they were fooling around. Chloe still wasn’t sure what that meant exactly. The night of the trial Lex had invited her to the castle for a talk, the last one she had assumed - some kind of conclusion to their partnership. But once they were in his study he had kissed her, thoroughly and for as long as she had let him before pulling back in surprise. He had smiled and she had smiled back. She had also gone back the next night.

In the past two months things had escalated to more than kissing, the secrecy of their whatever-it-was an unspoken understanding. She knew he didn’t have female visitors from Metropolis anymore (unless it was her). He knew that she didn’t spend time alone with any other man (unless it was Clark).

Their conversations had remained about the same, consisting of talk about literature, history and politics. Emotions were carefully skirted with vague words, but hinted at in the facial expressions they privately cherished. Expressions they individually puzzled over while lying in separate beds across town from each other.

Chloe shook off the mixture of loneliness and giddiness that thinking about him always evoked. She needed a costume that would blow him away.

She regarded her choices. There were the historical gowns of Gwenivere or Juliet, but they were constricting and overly fussy. Lex also liked her legs and she saw no reason not to indulge him in that.

The 1920’s flapper dresses were nice, but they all seemed to be covered in irritating layers of beads that clinked and clattered as you moved. Not her thing. She wanted to be able to sneak away for a few minutes alone with the host.

Her inclination was to dress in a way that would never be acceptable any other day of the year, so she definitely wanted a costume. But she didn’t want to be spooky, she wanted to be sexy. So no monster or cheesy cowgirl outfits would do.

There were quite a few belly dancer costumes, but they were just too much. She couldn’t see herself in them, waving the veils around and tripping over the filmy skirt.

Chloe paused at the rack of vintage clothing, skirt suits and heels. She briefly considered being Nelly Blye again, but they were all in boring pastels. She wanted pizzazz, classy pizzaz.

She fingered a rubber snake hanging off of a wig, bypassing the grecian gowns and togas. Then she saw the perfect thing. She extricated it from the others and checked the size, grinning. It was perfect.

Ten minutes later Chloe was fastening the necklace and looking in a full-length mirror. It showcased every part of her that she was normally forced to downplay, backless and low-cut, with a short skirt. It was beautiful and it made her look beautiful. She frowned down at her bare feet, considering her toes. She would need a pedicure but she was planning on getting a manicure anyway.

Sold, she thought. Definitely the thing for Lex’s party.

As if she had summoned him by thought, the man himself walked into the dressing room.

hfce
25th October 2004, 06:39
Oh its getting good. More please...

Hope ;)

sylvia
25th October 2004, 09:08
Cool, All Hallow's Smut. I definitely like it already. :D

chril1
25th October 2004, 10:42
ooooh me likey!!

more please

love lea
xxx

kitten
25th October 2004, 12:00
NC-17 Fanfiction
SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers abound, up to the current episode in U.S./Canadian release.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

A/N: Here I am, on the Hallowe’en bandwagon. And since I’m, uh, me, this will be smutty. You know the ship.

Chapter Two

He could smell her perfume before he stepped behind the curtain. That light, sweet, floral note tortured him in the tiny room as it tortured him in the castle after she snuck away. Nothing else except touching her made him so hyper aware. He never quite believed how good she looked so he had to rely on his other senses to convince him.

Although his sight seemed to be doing pretty well today. He stared at her, taking in the costume and her surprise. She was gaping at him in the mirror, holding her jacket uncertainly against her chest.

Lex twitched the curtain to make sure it was closed behind him. No need for anyone else to see Chloe, especially if he convinced her to let him take a peek underneath her costume. He took the short step necessary to put the items he held down onto the single chair, then turned to study her.

It was a white linen dress, every inch of the fabric evenly pleated in inch-deep folds. It wrapped around her small frame at least twice, probably because it was slightly see-through in the presence of a strong light source. He grinned. Of all the costumes he had been expecting, this was a surprise.

“You look surprised to see me.” He shrugged out of his suit jacket and hung it on the back of the chair.

Chloe turned to face him, still covering herself with the jacket. Her face was flushed and she was looking at him with what he thought was fear. Lex frowned, feeling insulted that she would be afraid of him. They had been alone numerous times in situations far less public than this and he had always respected her wishes.

She straightened her shoulders and loosened her grip on the jacket. “I thought I was going to see you tonight.”

“I told you I needed a costume. I knew you were here. I thought we could . . . “ Lex paused and gestured to her dress. “ . . . spend some time together.” And maybe that you’d model a few of them for me.

She nodded, but the jacket stayed frustratingly in place. She looked uncertain, and he extended his hand. She took it and stepped toward him as he pulled her. When they were nose-to-nose he reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Hi.” Her eyes flicked up to meet his and they smirked at each other. Something in both of their characters enjoyed the subterfuge. It exercised their clever minds and kept them insulated from the hurts of a real relationship. Which was just fine with both of them at the moment.

His lips bent to hers, kissing away the lip gloss and nuzzling until they opened. Her tongue darted out first and Chloe rose to her tiptoes, her arms closing around him. The jacket dropped and Lex spared a moment to celebrate before his tongue joined hers, rubbing against it and then past it.

He employed one of his old tricks, pressing the tip of his tongue hard into the roof of her mouth, holding it there for a long ten seconds. When he released the pressure there was a lingering tingle over her upper palette, and Chloe sighed into his mouth. He continued the tease by rolling his tongue hard over her teeth, savouring their sharp edges.

Chloe’s nipples were hard and nearly exposed in the costume, compelling Lex to pull back and look at them. He could tell she was feeling shy because she looked down, almost closing her eyes. But she didn’t move her hands to cover herself and she didn’t say anything.

They were rosy shadows underneath the folds of cloth that partially distorted his view. They tormented him because he was doing so well in taking it slowly that he didn’t want to screw up now. There weren’t rules as much as boundaries, and one of his was that if he saw her breasts free from clothing he would have to touch them, and if that happened he might lose any semblance of restraint.

You don’t have sex with your teenage girlfriend in the changing room of a costume shop, he lectured himself. Especially not the first time.

Chloe dragged in a halting breath and her breasts trembled with it, the left one seemingly winking at him tauntingly. He let her go quickly, backing the two steps to the other wall, stopping when his back hit and pressing his hands against it to keep them somewhere not all over her.

Down boy, he thought desperately. Eventually I’ll work up the nerve to ask her out on a real date and then I can really get my hands and my mouth on her. Patience is all that’s required.

He kept his eyes above her shoulders and smiled painfully.

“Is it possible you can put those away,” he asked.

Chloe blinked then let out a laugh. “Get real. They don’t listen to me anymore. You’re the proud owner of two remote control nipples.”

God help him, but he was a little bit proud.

chril1
25th October 2004, 13:27
lol

love lea
xxx

asharnanae
25th October 2004, 16:43
:biggrin: OMG I love this story, the remote controle nipple line!! heheheheheh more soon!

AlabamaWorley
25th October 2004, 17:01
*snickering*
Good stuff!

hfce
25th October 2004, 18:48
:lol: remote control nipples. :lol: My God that is funny. :lol:

Hope :D

buddyfozzy
25th October 2004, 19:31
:lol: :lol: :lol: Remote control nipples! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

xevaral
25th October 2004, 21:49
Remote Control Nipples? ROTFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHA!

S.Ann Smith
25th October 2004, 21:57
:pclol:

more please

randa
26th October 2004, 00:30
hahahaha!! loved it

randa

newbatgirl
26th October 2004, 02:11
“Is it possible you can put those away,” he asked.

Chloe blinked then let out a laugh. “Get real. They don’t listen to me anymore. You’re the proud owner of two remote control nipples.”

OMG, I woke up half the neighborhood laughing at that line. the whole update was good but that line stole the show.

tthjinni
26th October 2004, 02:29
“Get real. They don’t listen to me anymore. You’re the proud owner of two remote control nipples.”

*dies laughing*

tiger04
26th October 2004, 04:23
"holding my sides" LOL. this is a great story. i can't wait until the next update.

remote controle nipples :goof:

AT

sydsvaughn
26th October 2004, 05:49
I just woke the family up with my laughter at the last line.

This truly is too good and I can't wait for Lex to get his hands on Chloe!!

SaraC

kitten
27th October 2004, 08:53
NC-17 Fanfiction

Dressing it Up and Stripping it Down

A/N: They haven’t made it out of the dressing room yet. They’ve been busy.

Chapter Three

Realizing that she had made Lex Luthor speechless was slightly less satisfying than she had expected. At that moment she was similarly struck, fighting down her arousal before it convinced her to do something stupid.

Chloe smoothed her hair self-consciously, looking down at her jacket on the floor. She felt about as crumpled and helpless as it looked, but at least Lex was looking ragged as well. She had a strong feeling the commendable self-control they had shown thus far wouldn’t last much longer, mostly because if it did she was just going to jump him whether they were in public or not.

Searching for a safe topic she looked at the items on the chair, her eyebrow raised. “Is that your costume?”

“Maybe, if it fits. Do you like it?”

Chloe’s mouth went dry. She didn’t know anyone from Scotland, she’d never seen anyone wear Scottish dress except on television, but all of a sudden the idea of Lex in a kilt seemed fabulous.

“Don’t they . . .” She licked her lips, working herself up the the question. “Don’t they go . . . commando?”

Her flush of arousal was replaced by a deeper flush of embarrassment, and Lex found it charming. It also distracted him from her nipples, which were apparently his newest acquisitions.

He picked up the kilt and held it against his body, giving Chloe a show while he figured out how to open the attached belt. If he had been really serious about the Scottish garb he could just as easily have had it made from the Luthor dress tartan, but he wasn't in the mood to fuss over wardrobe when his free time could be spent with her. Besides, for a custom kilt he would have to stand perfectly still for half an hour or more, letting his mind wander. More likely than not his mind would wander to Chloe and the unsuspecting tailor would have to work around his hard-on, so the kilt wouldn’t fit right anyway.

“Ah, easy enough,” he said, opening the heavy buckle and parting the two sides of the wool garment.

Chloe watched closely, memorizing how it opened.

Might need to know for later, she thought. For an emergency or something. I could help the paramedics. It might be a matter of life and death. Of course, if he does go commando I could always just reach up-

ZIP!

She gasped and turned quickly away. While she was imagining filthy things to do to him, he had put down the kilt and unzipped his pants. Many nights had been spent in squirming contemplation of what lay underneath those pants, but she didn’t want her introduction to be in a Metropolis costume shop.

“And the term is regimental for the lack of undergarments,” he said, matter of factly. There was a long, teasing pause before he continued. “I do not intend to go regimental for the evening. I don’t think Smallville is ready for that.”

There was an undercurrent of something in that last statement, intended to refer to her more than the residents of the farm community. Unfortunately she heard it but couldn’t concentrate to decode it at the moment.

He was still as mysterious as ever, and he was taking off his clothing a few feet away. Chloe was fairly certain he would let her have the free show if she was brave enough to turn around, but she was occupied with staying upright. Although she felt no need to appear older than she was around him, she also wanted to prove she wouldn’t melt at his feet in sexual bliss.

She sighed, tugging at the Cleopatra costume that had been so pleasing a few minutes ago. I can’t wear this around Lex, I’ll get arrested. Especially if I’m trying not to feel him up under his costume.

“You can turn around now.” His voice was filled with gentle humour tactfully expressed, and she knew he was not laughing at her any more than he was laughing at himself.

Chloe cautiously turned back to find him in socks, watch and kilt, bare skin everywhere else. She knew her mouth dropped open but she couldn’t help it. He was her personal equivalent of the biggest, best, hottest cup of coffee ever created in the form of a man.

“It’s . . .” Another sigh. “ . . . nice.”

Get a grip, Chloe. Lex Luthor does not give you asthmatic gasping sickness.

She stepped back and waved him to the mirror, unwittingly bringing them as close as they had been when they were kissing. His cologne suppressed her ability to form words and she covered it with a smile.

Lex smiled back, then studied himself in the mirror. The fit wasn’t bad for a rental and the heather gray and green plaid was as understated as he generally dressed. This will work, he thought, glad not to have to bother trying on other costumes.

He has really strong legs for someone who works in an office, Chloe thought. She watched as he appraised his kilt, and seemed to approve. She agreed silently. He could make anything look good, but she was fascinated by the role reversal it presented her. She could put her hand on his knee and run it up his thigh, all the way to his-

“Chloe?”

Lex’s hands were on her shoulders, holding her arms to her side as his face came toward hers. Unable to wrap around him any higher on his body, she found them bunching in the kilt, hiking it higher. Their mouths met roughly and Chloe’s head fell back as her palms spread over his thighs, kneading the muscles. His hands slackened on her arms.

Good, she thought, now I can move them up and hold him in my hands, and take off this damn kilt.

Chloe’s hands slid up far enough to feel the lower edge of silk boxer shorts brushing her fingertips.

“Whoa!” Lex pulled his lower body away from her, his lips coming to rest near her left ear. “You have to stop doing that.”

His voice was taut and she felt remorse first, then horror. Her father would be at the party, as would most of the high school population. She wasn’t a tease, either, but she wasn’t ready to have sex with him. These pouncing things couldn’t keep happening.

They went to separate corners, Lex noticing that her-or rather his-nipples were at attention again. He could only hope the kilt covered him, because he was also torturously alert. Wide-eyed, Chloe met his eyes, then looked at her perverted hands.

“You can’t wear that to the party. I’ll end up fucking you on the driveway.” She panted out the words with her eyes on her own hands, still amazed they gotten so gropey without permission or even direction from her brain.

Pervy, pervy hands! No Lex for you. There’s way too much sharp gravel on that driveway.

He nodded, but added a demand.

“You can’t wear that, either,” he said. “Otherwise I’ll fuck you in this dressing room until we both die of dehydration.”

The last was whispered but she heard it anyway, and resisted fanning her burning face like a Victorian maiden.

“Any ideas,” she asked, indicating her now inappropriate costume choice.

Lex ran a hand over his scalp and felt a light layer of sweat on his skin. He’d forgotten sexual frustration. It was worst than he remembered. He blew out a breath.

“If we both wear suits of armor it should give people at least thirty seconds to pry us apart before I’m inside you,” he said, in all seriousness.

This time Chloe gave in and fanned herself like mad.

gyhardin
27th October 2004, 09:53
This is superb! So hot and funny at the same time. :chlexsign1:

Can hardly wait for the next chappy! :yay: I wonder what costumes they will wear on the party if they're no longer going in cleo & scottish outfits.

sylvia
27th October 2004, 11:10
Lex in a kilt... I don't know. I'm kind of disturbed by the idea. But they're so funny together anyway. Can't wait to see how they'll react around each other at the party.

More soon!

chril1
27th October 2004, 12:11
woah :drool:

love lea
xxx

Béatrice
27th October 2004, 12:32
:biggrin: VERY GOOD!!!

I hope to read more soon. Please. :yay:

hfce
27th October 2004, 15:25
You give new meaning to Halloween smut. :D

Hope ;)

asharnanae
27th October 2004, 15:49
:drool: Damn, Lex would look sooooo, hot in full kiltness. Gah... that looks so good on guys. oh more please!!!! :worship2:

Blaire023
27th October 2004, 17:48
lmao, love this...i was laughing like crazy

autumngold
27th October 2004, 19:18
I love Chloe and Lex's secret relationship!! Their meeting in the dressing room is fabulous!! However, now I'm thinking they should both wear their outfits but just skip the party!! :biggrin: Please update soon!! :wub: :chlexsign4: :wub:

AlabamaWorley
27th October 2004, 19:45
the unsuspecting tailor would have to work around his hard-on

Oh, the visuals... :lol:

I love how he keeps reminding himself that the nipples are his! This fic is so hot, yet so funny.

sydsvaughn
28th October 2004, 05:31
I LOVE it!

Most especially the whole 'suit of armor' line ... now that was HOT!

Please, please update again soon!!

SaraC

lexodus
29th October 2004, 01:13
That was great. I can't wait for more!

randa
30th October 2004, 00:54
that was hot! :devil:

randa

campbti
30th October 2004, 07:26
Just so adorable. I can't wait to see what the wear for the party and when they get to it, cause I think 2 months is a pretty long time for a guy like Lex and for Chloe she has known him for like 3 years so it isn't exactly rushing into it.

PLEASE MORE SOON!!!

:chlexsign2:

Shy Butterfly
30th October 2004, 17:06
Hi I'm new to this board but :ohmy: you rally need to continue soon! PLEASE!!!

kitten
30th October 2004, 17:24
Thanks for the reviews, guys. My plan is to have five more chapters at the most, and to have them posted by tomorrow.

chril1
30th October 2004, 18:00
sounds good to me

love lea
xxx

kitten
30th October 2004, 18:59
NC-17 Fanfiction

A/N: Why hasn’t the costume shop owner gotten suspicious by now? Where are all the other pre-Hallowe’en customers? *shrug* Who knows, I’m just here for the smut.

Chapter Four

They had both pulled themselves together and dressed in their street clothes, returning the costumes to the racks. Frustrated and no further ahead than she had been when she walked in, Chloe was looking through her choices for a second time. She was sweaty and irritable and the party seemed like entirely too much trouble when she could just visit the castle the next night dressed as she pleased and acting as she pleased.

Not even, she thought. Figures I’d end up with Lex Luthor just when he develops sexual scruples.

They had a very comfortable, enjoyable thing going on, but it was lacking in several elements that she craved. Sexually they were stuck at heavy petting no matter how much she flaunted herself to him. Emotionally they were amorphously floating near dating but it was unnamed and secret. Sneaking around was exciting to a degree, but Chloe didn’t want her senior year to be like all the others in high school: If she was in a relationship she wanted the benefits of that relationship in public as well as in private.

Some of the Lanaesque girls were securing their dates and dresses for the winter formal already, and though she scorned the importance they put on lip gloss and matching cummerbunds Chloe knew she envied them a little. They were so excited to be spending that night with their boyfriends and she wanted to be part of that for once. Try as she might, Lex Luthor sipping the cliched punch in the Smallville school gym wasn’t a visual she could really imagine happening.

There was also the very real fear she carried that Lex was interested solely in a secret relationship without the hurdles of an established public attachment. She knew he was genuinely interested in her but she wondered if it was only worthwhile to him as long as she demanded nothing.

“What’s wrong?”

He whispered it in a serious tone, his hands pulling her almost flush to his body, and Chloe took a quick look at the counter. The proprietor wasn’t there and they were almost hidden behind a few dressed mannequins. Hidden, again.

She shook her head. I’m not fighting with him in a room full of polyester.

“Nothing.”

His breath hit her ear in an irritated burst of heat that aroused her at the same time as it aggravated her.

“I’m not some stupid teenage boy, Chloe, I know there’s something pissing you off. From the way you’ve been shooting daggers with your eyes I’m presuming it’s something I did.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Chloe said. “You’ve done nothing.”

Never one to miss an implication, Lex realized she was suffering about equally from sexual frustration and ambiguous feelings. He grabbed two costumes off the rack as an excuse and pulled her back into the changing room.

“Hey.” His grip was insistent on her arm, and Chloe fought mostly out of contrariness. He stood in front of the curtained doorway and crossed his arms, having discarded the costumes and pushed her to the middle of the room.

“Just like a Luthor,” she complained, straightening her sleeve.

She missed the flicker of hurt that crossed Lex’s face, but his insult was audible in his response.

“Actually, a Luthor would have let you brood and suffer and wouldn’t care when the tension finally ruined whatever good feelings we have between us just as long as he got laid. Not everything about me is a result of my family and I would hope you’d realized that by now.”

Chloe parted her lips on an apology as she stared at the closed expression on his face. She had known better than to throw his family reputation in his face and she regretted her thoughtlessness. Frustrated or not, there was no excuse for punishing him for something he had no control over.

“I’m sorry,” she said, wilting into the chair. When he didn’t reply she closed her eyes and rested her head on her hands, waiting for him to walk out.

She kept her eyes down but Lex wasn’t leaving. He took the half step that separated them and sat on the floor in front of her, taking in her astonishment.

Damn, I’m really not doing much for her if she thinks I’ll drop her whenever she says a harsh word, he thought.

Chloe pouted down at him, looking contrite and humbled.

“I know you’re not like him. I only said it because I was angry.” She shifted forward and off the chair, tentatively hugging him as she lowered herself into his lap.

Lex leaned back and returned the apologetic embrace, tilting his face to kiss her gently. When he pulled away she nuzzled his neck and hid her face in his shoulder.

“Are we ever going to have sex?” The mumbled question was delivered to his collarbone and he needed a few seconds to decode it through the vibrations of her voice against his suit.

Then he laughed uproariously, tightening his arms around Chloe and falling onto the floor on his back with her straddling him. Face burning, she punched his arm until he stopped.

Another muffled question in a disgruntled tone. “Why is that funny?”

Lex let her sit up and found he enjoyed the view. He shook his head at her in amusement.

“The odds of us not having sex are about the same as Clark boycotting plaid,” he said. Her expression changed from happiness, to amusement to arousal in a blink, then back to mild irritation when he added, “We’ll get there eventually.”

His tone pleaded patience and anticipation, two things she hated, so Chloe leaned forward until her lips hovered just over his. She felt him react with a subtle increase in body heat and lingered there for a few seconds, pleased when he closed his eyes.

Then she brought her thumb and forefinger up and flicked him hard on the forehead, leaving a small pink weal on his skin. Chloe wiggled around on his groin a few more times than was strictly necessary to get her balance before standing up and leaving the room.

There’s that painful hard-on, Lex thought, staying put. And people think I’m ruthless.

Blaire023
30th October 2004, 19:28
heeee

yes, that's the extent of my fb

you're doing an awesome job with the internal and external dialogue.

sydsvaughn
30th October 2004, 20:13
The boycotting plad line nearly made me spit out my drink... I LOVE IT!

Nothing like a frustrated Chloe to incite Lex....

More soon, please???

SaraC

hickchick
30th October 2004, 20:38
this fic is great so far!

please update soon.

buddyfozzy
30th October 2004, 21:42
YAY! You updated! :yay: :yay:

kitten
30th October 2004, 23:28

A/N: They made it out of the costume shop, but now they have to get dressed for the party. And get downstairs. Heh . . . I don’t like their chances of getting there without some groping.

Chapter Five

Listening to the rustling of clothing behind his back was a uneven pleasure, Lex thought. He looked at himself in the mirror and pondered angling it to catch Chloe putting on her own costume.

She wouldn’t be angry, he mused. She’d probably be flattered. And even if she was angry I’d just pull the nipple defense.

I was checking on my properties, Chloe, it’s important as a responsible nipple owner to apply this cherry-flavoured oil every hour, just like I pave the LexCorp parking lots every year.

‘I don’t see you paving the parking lots at the crap factory with your tongue,’ she’d snark.

The proper tools for every job, my dear. Now hand me the oil, there’s a few other places that need attention as long as I’m here.

He was puzzling over the odd metaphor his own brain had produced when she tapped him on the ass. He caught her hand before she could put it anywhere else tempting and turned around. In the week since their near-fucking in the costume shop she had started pushing his resolve with not so casual touches and ‘accidental’ brushes of body.

He was a little worried about hairy palms, but he hadn’t given in.

Lex’s dirty look was returned, then replaced with a grin.

“What? I couldn’t reach your shoulder,” Chloe said. She wiggled the wings on his back. “How do I look?”

Heartbreakingly, crushingly beautiful.

“Beautiful,” he said, kissing her hand and taking her in.

After he had peeled himself off the floor Lex had gone back out into the shop to find her looking at a nun’s habit. The arch look he had received told him she had wanted him to see her considering it, so he had proposed a concession.

They were wearing matching costumes and letting people suspect what they wanted. He had promised Chloe that if anyone guessed they were seeing each other he wouldn’t lie about it and he wouldn’t ask her to do so, thus changing the nature of their relationship from secret to private.

Chloe smiled and rolled her eyes. “I was going for nefarious, diabolical and seductive.”

She regained her hand and did a spin, feeling the wings swirl with her. She had been surprised at his idea and even more surprised by his choice of costumes. He was usually a little prickly about the prejudices of the people of Smallville, but apparently he was in the mood to play with them a bit.

They were devils, complete with red-feathered wings nearly as tall as they were and red horns on their foreheads. Chloe’s were attached on a headband hidden under her hair, but his were glued to his bare scalp with realistic effects. She had included black nail polish, red lipstick and kohl-lined eyes, and metrosexual though he was, Lex had declined. She was wearing a red silk evening gown that showed her body to great advantage, while Lex was wearing a black tuxedo with a red silk shirt.

The neatest feature of the costumes were the wings, which strapped around their torsos under clothing fairly comfortably and moved as they did. As Chloe bent over to adjust the strap of her red stiletto, her wings curled down around her body. When Lex pulled her in for a cuddle their wings folded together around them.

Lex congratulated himself on the costumes and his proposition. She was happy and chipper and had been getting more confident with him and everyone. She looked adorably-if not terribly convincingly-evil and he was looking forward to people’s reactions to her.

“My apologies.” He nibbled on her exposed shoulder in the shadows of their wings and ran his fingers through her soft hair tousled around the horns. “I find myself powerless in the face of your wickedness.”

Chloe smiled in a way that completely obliterated any perception of her as evil. “Good. I hope to find you as powerless later.”

She was spending the night, having already cleared it with her father. Gabe had assumed she would be with Clark, Lana and a few other teenagers at the Kent farm and she hadn’t corrected him. Hopefully she would get more than a dance from the young billionaire.

Lex led the way to the door, opening it and looking out into the hallway. Guests weren’t due to arrive for another ten minutes and he wasn’t about to make Chloe hide away upstairs. They were going to walk downstairs arm-in-arm and let events unfold.

As she took his arm, Chloe chuckled. Satan and the Mrs. throw a party, she thought. If evil was this much fun she could be pretty happy being evil with the best of them.

“You look really sexy,” she whispered to him, stopping in the middle of the hallway. There was no one around but Lex pushed her into an alcove next to a vase and pressed her between his body and the wall.

Chloe’s arms wrapped around his neck and he pulled her close, leaning her into the wall and lifting her up. Her legs circled his hips and she clenched them to get him closer, smirking. She was getting better at enticing him to move faster and he seemed to be relaxing his reservations as well.

Lex cupped her shapely ass in his hands and drew in a deep breath. “Chloe, I have to be downstairs . . . “

His argument could have been stronger if he wasn’t pinning her to a wall and looking down her dress, she thought.

“You should go then,” she said, grinding her hips forward. Her fingers trailed along the sensitive back of his neck and she let out a satisfied purr. “I wish you didn’t have to have to stop.”

Chloe’s mouth inched closer to his and Lex’s hands pulled her into the thrust of his hips. Cute Chloe was gorgeous but Evil Chloe was almost irresistible. She bypassed his mouth and pressed a kiss to his cheek, then his forehead.

“I like you horny.”

He squeezed his eyes shut and suppressed a moan when he mouth closed over one of the plastic horns, wondering how she was robbing him of all control. The imagery was very striking and he knew she had been planning the move.

The second she pulled back Lex put her down, struggling away from her wings and stepping way back.

Lex was looking at her very earnestly and Chloe congratulated herself. Cheesy but effective, and she had no regrets. He was wearing down. She straightened her clothing and shrugged her shoulders, feeling the movement of the wings with it.

“Well, if I’m not going to have any fun I guess I’ll just go to the party.”

Lex looked down at his tented trousers and narrowed his eyes. He wouldn’t last through the night. He pushed back the sleeve of his tuxedo and set the alarm on his watch for forty minutes. As he caught up with Chloe he took her arm and she grinned at him, irrepressible.

Minx, he thought, and resolved to have the upper hand the next time.

S.Ann Smith
30th October 2004, 23:36
yay! more soon please

buddyfozzy
31st October 2004, 01:40
Two updates in one day! :yay:

Satan and the Mrs. The perfect costumes for them. :chlexsign4:

AlabamaWorley
31st October 2004, 04:49
Nice! I like how Lex doesn't take any of that "nothing's wrong" business when he knows he's sleeping on the proverbial couch if he doesn't press the matter.

And the setting of the watch... I anticipate smut soon!

sydsvaughn
31st October 2004, 05:16
Sigh, I'm getting lovely pictures of Satan and the Mrs. and the reactions of everyone.

Not to mention what happens in 40 minutes ... :)

SaraC

hfce
31st October 2004, 06:15
Those two are hilarious. I love their costume idea Satan and the Mrs. :lol: that fits them perfectly. This is how I invision Chlex being written on Smallville. To bad they are to stupid to do it.

autumngold
31st October 2004, 07:32
I love how Chloe is torturing Lex!! I'm glad that he decided to not hide their relationship!! Can't wait for more of this story!! Please post again soon!!! :wub: :chlexsign4: :wub:

kitten
31st October 2004, 08:48

A/N: Finally at the party, Chloe and Lex are drawing some curious looks. Lucky for them, they’re just biding their time until they can sneak off to fool around.

Chapter Six

Lex shook hands and said hello numerous times in the next half hour as people trooped into the castle, most of whom would pass him on the street and sneer if he ventured a greeting. Once it would have bothered him, but at this point he had realized most of his neighbours were trapped inside the forced morality of the small town. It was only the rare few residents who had lived outside Smallville who could look at him in a positive light when he wasn’t throwing the largest event of the season.

Their unimaginative costumes and masks became a blur quickly, but Lex was concentrating on the woman beside him. Chloe had lingered by his side when he took his place by the front door and had taken up informal hostessing duties. He caught more than a few double takes as the high school students took in her presence, but none of them had dared to speak to her and at least she looked like she was there for a reason.

In a new low of feeble excuses, he had handed her the bowl of candy that was waiting for the younger trick or treaters. It was surprising how many of the children of Smallville insisted on getting a ride out to the secluded estate. He suspected the old Scottish castle had some kind of spooky reputation in the elementary school because at least half of the knocks on the massive door were people less than four feet tall. Chloe crouched down on her precarious shoes and spoke to each group of children, complimenting them on their costumes and helping them sift through the treats for a favourite.

Lex was watching her do just that, and admiring the slit in her skirt with a grin, when the Kents arrived. Jonathan and Martha were dressed conservatively in cowboy hats and denim, and Clark trailed behind them in a half-assed Zorro outfit that seemed to consist mostly of a cheap black mask, and a flimsy hat and cape worn over black jeans and a black shirt.

“Jonathan, Martha, good evening.” Lex shook hands with the farmer and smiled at Martha’s warm greeting. Of all three Kents she was the only one who seemed consistently willing to take him at face value, which only supported his theory about the benefits of life outside Smallville.

“Hello Lex. The decorations look wonderful. Thank you for inviting us,” she said, but he caught the questioning look that passed between the couple after they both saw Chloe. Jonathan quirked an eyebrow but all he said was his usual greeting.

“Lex.”

“Lex.” Clark used the same greeting as his father with several more degrees of enthusiasm.

“Hi Clark. Great costume.”

The teenager stumbled out of the way as the latest wave of sugar-injected children surged around him and out the door. Chloe’s giggle caught his attention and Clark’s eyes widened as she accepted Lex’s hand and stood up.

“Thanks,” she said, giving his hand a friendly squeeze before she let it go.

“Chloe!” Clark made it an exclamation instead of a salutation and Lex knew she was resisting the urge to roll her eyes. Instead she smiled gracefully and offered him the bowl.

“Hey Zorro. Candy?” She dropped the smile as the teenager leaned forward and seemed to be looking into her cleavage from his greater height. Lex’s quick step closer to her was a sharp noise and Martha put herself between her son and the bride of Satan.

“That’s a lovely dress, Chloe, and you look beautiful. It’s nice to be fancy once in a while, isn’t it?” She directed a wry glance over her shoulder at her casually dressed husband, who grinned sheepishly.

Chloe shone under the woman’s gaze, clearly appreciative of her notice, and Lex relaxed. “”Tis the season,” she quipped.

Her obvious joy seemed to please the puzzled Kent men, because Jonathan stepped up to take Martha’s arm and Clark smiled genuinely.

“We’ll see you inside,” she said, shooting Clark a warning glance that didn’t really hit the mark.

Lex could see Clark had already rationalized Chloe’s presence and her costume in a way that made him comfortable because he was back to checking out her breasts.

“So, Chloe, what’s your costume?” He spoke directly to her breasts so Chloe let her eyes roll.

She wiggled her shoulders to make the wings flutter. “I’m the bride of Satan.”

“Yeah, but what’s your costume,” Clark joked lamely, laughing at himself for a few seconds before becoming self conscious.

Chloe smiled politely but Lex could tell she had lost interest in the farm boy. At that moment his watch started chiming and he pressed the switch to turn it off.

“What’s your costume Lex?” Clark seemed to be stuck on the same question and Lex smirked, checking with Chloe before he gave his answer.

Her smile stretched into a genuine expression and he faced his teenage friend rather pompously, telling himself it suited the role.

“I’m Satan.”

Lex took Chloe’s hand and motioned for her to hand over the candy to Clark, who was looking fairly stunned. She pushed the bowl toward him and he caught it by reflex, his eyes wavering back and forth between the evil royal couple.

“Just hand out candy to the children, okay. Thanks Clark.”

Chloe flashed him a dazzling smile before she was rotated in Lex’s arms. He watched them disappear down the darkened hallway, in the opposite direction of the lights and sounds of the party, gaping.

Shy Butterfly
31st October 2004, 10:39
I love this fic. :chlexsign1:

kitten
31st October 2004, 10:56

A/N: SMUT! Whoa, sorry. Sugar burst out through all my synapses for a moment. Satan and the Mrs. ditch the Hallowe’en party to sex it up, and who could blame them.

Chapter Seven

Her horns fell off in the hallway, pushed aside by Lex’s hands anchoring in her hair. He seemed either to know when Clark could no longer see them, or else he didn’t care, because at a certain point he just stopped and crushed her to him.

“You’re driving me insane.” He muttered it against her mouth while she worked on the buttons of his shirt. Chloe desperately wanted to yank it open, but she knew he would have to make a return appearance at his own party.

His back hit a door and Lex reached behind to open it, twisting his torso to move his hand past the large wings. The knob finally turned and they scrambled inside, leaving feathers floating in the hallway’s breeze.

Lex backed them into the room, sliding along the door, and he arched his back in agony. She made him hard as a rock and as frustrated as if he’d never had an orgasm before in his life. Her hands ran over his skull around the horns and her nails bit in before she cupped the back of his head.

No head injuries tonight, she thought. I’ve got plans for the prince of darkness.

“We need a desk or something,” she told him, trying to push closer around the now-irritating wings without dropping her hands.

He started them moving again, coaxing her backwards blindly in the dark room. Their tongues whipped together as he moved them, Chloe trusting that they were going in the right direction.

Lex grasped at the air behind her back, trying to locate the piano he knew was there. His fingers jammed against it painfully, but he barely noticed because Chloe had found him. She hadn’t been quite sure if she was doing the right thing when her hand insinuated itself into his pants, but he let out a gasp that had to be favourable when her fingers brushed against his erection.

Wow, Chloe thought, circling her fingers around him to judge his size. I’m not really sure how to work this. She tightened her grasp marginally and felt him shiver and squish her into the edge of a piece of furniture. His hands came up to jerk at the top of her dress, prying it down until her breasts were bare.

“No bra?” He covered her mouth immediately after he asked, and she promptly forgot the question.

He palmed both breasts, the nipples almost burning his hands with sensation. Chloe let out a whimper that echoed in the room and her left hand was pulled out of his pants. He heard a dull slap of skin but was distracted when her right hand cupped his balls and applied the slightest pressure.

Chloe held on to Lex with one hand and the furniture with the other, trying to stay upright despite the wet need gathering between her legs. She felt alternating waves of heat and cold and fought an urge to shake under it.

“We don’t have much time, Lex.” She whined it and felt him nod. His hands closed once more on her breasts, hard enough to constrict her nipples.

Chloe pried her hand out of his pants and felt Lex sigh. She arched away from his grasp in a victory for her self control, pulling up the skirt of her dress and holding it with one hand.

Lex heard the fabric move and knew they were officially in new territory. He put a hand on her waist, drifting it up to her heaving breasts, then sliding it down to her hip, looking for the edge of her panties. It took three sweeps to realize there was no line of fabric and he paused.

“No underwear?” He rubbed his entire face up the side of her neck, knowing the smooth skin was an unusual experience that was arousing for most women. Chloe was no exception as it turned out, bracing her free hand on his chest and holding on.

“Mmmmm, Lex, now.” She pressed herself tighter to the piano and he lifted her, hearing a slight scratching that he assumed was the wings being crushed. At that point he’d happily pay a million dollars for what they were about to do, so he ignored it. Chloe was spread out before him, and he was going to take full advantage. The gown was still pushed up around her breasts and he could smell her arousal. The only thing that remained was asking permission.

“Can I touch you?” His hands were already high on her legs, but she knew that wasn’t what he meant. Chloe nodded emphatically, though he couldn’t see it.

“Please.”

His fingers found the soft hair at her pubis and stroked over it. Her lips were damp and slightly sticky and Lex penetrated her just enough to know she was even wetter inside.

“Get ready,” he whispered, positioning his thumb on her carefully. He slid it inside, feeling a slight resistance like stroking a cat’s fur the wrong way.

Feverishly, Chloe wondered how his fingers on her were so much different than her own. She was pinned by a single digit, feeling the urge to shift her hips on the cool surface but unable to do so.

Lex licked a figure eight just above her knee, rocking his hand into her. He set a fast rhythm with his mouth and matched it with his hand, using his fingers to press down over her clitoris. His free hand found one of hers and fisted them together over her hip.

She’s quick, he marveled, really quick for a virgin.

“Cover your mouth, baby,” he told her, feeling her orgasm about to break. The music room was acoustically designed to project sound and it wouldn’t do for someone to misinterpret what they were hearing and run in to help.

Chloe tossed her head to one side and pressed her fist to her mouth. What would have been a high shriek came out as a drawn-out wail, and Lex kept his mouth and hand moving through it all.

She twitched around him, feeling the ending and beginning of everything in a five degree turn of his thumb.

They were both exhausted, heat pouring off of them and desire barely sated. Muscles raring for a hard and fast go round ached with dissatisfaction.

Lex Luthor thought it was the best use the piano had ever had.

Blackberry
31st October 2004, 11:31
*feeling hot hot hot!* *dances*

:) yeyyyy more to come i hope! *no pun intended!!*

BB

sylvia
31st October 2004, 11:38
I LOVE this fic! The costumes, the "bride of Satan" quips, the reactions of the confused alien farmboy, and the wonderful pianotop smut... truly inspired.

More soon, please!

ruafair
31st October 2004, 14:19
Right, caught up with this and WOW :drool: I adored their choice of costumes...and the teasing and tension just perfect....

More please,
Fiona

AlabamaWorley
31st October 2004, 16:42
Wow...

And the costumes make it all the kinkier...

chril1
31st October 2004, 19:06
woah... :drool: ...i'm gonna do some history now

bi

love lea
xxx

sydsvaughn
31st October 2004, 19:12
Sigh, piano smut from Satan and his bride ... you gotta love it!

Seriously, please tell me there's more? I so can't wait!!

SaraC

lexchloe
31st October 2004, 20:25
piano smut.................. :drool: :drool: :worship2: More please!!!!!

autumngold
31st October 2004, 20:34
I love your updates!! :wub: Thank you, thank you so much!! I just can't wait for you to post again, you know that Lex is still waiting. . . . ;) :chlexsign4: :biggrin:

kitten
31st October 2004, 21:38

A/N: SMUT! Lex can’t go back to the party like that unless he wants to be mistaken for a coat rack.

Chapter Eight

Lex listened to Chloe’s heart through the pulse in her thigh, and when it had slowed down to a moderate beat he pulled her into a sitting position, ignoring her groan.

“Sorry, but if I let you go to sleep now you won’t wake up for hours. Your father and my guests are expecting to see us at this party.” He felt her cling to his shoulders, trying to cuddle closer and drift off. “Chloe, wake up. Don’t make me pull out the big guns.”

She snickered. “I tried to pull out the big gun, but I couldn’t get your belt open.”

Maybe the bad puns are hereditary, Lex thought. The Sullivan curse, bad humour.

He let her settle close to his body, soaking in his heat. His hands ran over her, randomly kneading muscles and giving painless pinches.

He was rapidly beginning to suspect he was lost to her. She could be skinning live rats with her teeth and he’d still be incredibly motivated to fuck her in her clothes.

Lex blinked. Maybe I’m getting into the Hallowe’en spirit after all.

Chloe brushed her lips over his neck, sighing audibly so that a stream of hot air tickled his skin. She felt wonderful, and he was the reason why. Now she just had to convince him to let her return the favour.

“Reciprocity,” she said, pushed back on his shoulders and sliding to the edge of the furniture by feel. They hadn’t turned on the lights and a vague moonlight glossed the floor in front of the windows. Lex was in shadow, the horns part of his silhouette, and she decided she liked evil.

He levered her carefully to the floor, keeping distance between their bodies. “Later. We have to get decent and go back-Damn!”

Chloe had gone limp and slid down to her knees, and her hands were roughly pulling his belt open. Lex winced when she let the buckle flick against his stomach, understanding her hurry but dreading a bruise on a more sensitive area.

“Wait, I’ll do it.” He pressed his back to the piano and felt her reorient herself in front of him. Her hands helped him strip off his pants and pulled his boxers down, and Lex braced his hands on the piano for support, waiting.

When she spoke her voice was too soft to hear and muffled, two things he didn’t put together until he felt the vibrations of her laughter around his head. Her tongue made one sweep over him before she lowered her mouth over his entirety on another humming moan.

“Oh God, Chloe!”

She let him drop, the loss of heat and touch making him instantly grumpy.

“Shhh, you have to be quiet.” Her hands cupped his balls and it relieved some of his pain. He could feel her laughing again as she continued the blow job, faster this time, challenging him.

Lex arched his back and held on so hard he thought the piano might be cracked, but he refused to move his hips. He didn’t even know how Chloe knew how to do this, he didn’t want to overwhelm her. When she started sucking deeply his hand left the piano before he realized it, but he managed to keep it from wrapping in her hair. He clasped it to the back of his neck and felt his throat making noise, though he couldn’t hear it.

Chloe knew he was close to cumming, but he was holding on with a great deal of restraint and she intended to throw him off balance. She pondered what she could do, giving him just the edge of her teeth before soothing him with her tongue. She was running mostly on instinct and a few graphic movies, but it seemed her intuition was getting it done. Now she just needed a show stopper.

She shifted her shoulders and felt the pull of the wings and the answer came to her. She ran her hand over his thigh and around to his fine ass, copping a feel as she went. He jerked in her mouth but she let go, finding one of his wings and plucking a feather from it.

Lex was so close but he knew Chloe was about try something. Knowing should have made him prepared but he had no self control to spare, so when her hand squeezed his balls he was nearly gone. The light ruffle of touch on the underside of his balls was his end.

Every ounce of energy he had poured out of him and into Chloe’s mouth, and Lex shook with it. She was killing him and he couldn’t be happier.

Chloe swallowed, comparing the experience to what she had heard. It was in some ways quite different than she had expected. She felt happy, exhilarated, but also thoughtful. It was becoming quite clear that whatever she was getting into with Lex would not be a casual thing. She was already feeling quite serious about him.

He opened his eyes and looked down at the shadowed gleam of her blond hair. She was perfect.

Lex dropped down to his knees in front of her and Chloe smiled at him. “Better?”

His hands rested on her waist but he didn’t say anything.

“We should really get back to the party,” she teased. “I’m sorry I held us up.”

Lex snickered. She’s about as sorry as I am.

“I’m canceling Hallowe’en. The party is over.”

Her hands darted over his face, brushed over the horns. “You really are evil.”

“Practical, baby, I’m practical.”

asharnanae
31st October 2004, 22:03
:drool: :biggrin: :devil: DAMN!!! but how many fantastic updates was that!! oh oh boy oh boy! Lex and chloe as devils! you are truly fantastic!

lexchloe
31st October 2004, 22:10
:drool: :devil: Excellent.

tiger04
31st October 2004, 22:42
:drool: great chapters. clark looking at chloe was a funny bit. Loveed, I'm Satan

AT

hfce
31st October 2004, 23:13
Damn! WOW!!!! :drool: :drool: that was HOT!!!! :clap:

Hope :chlexsign3:

sydsvaughn
1st November 2004, 00:11
I feel like I went trick or treating and this is my candy!!

WONDERFUL!!!

I so love Chlexy smut on Halloween!

SaraC

kitten
1st November 2004, 01:57

A/N: Happy sugar rush everyone! This is the last chapter. I hope you’ve enjoyed it.

Chapter Nine

Their costumes were dented but salvageable, and Chloe and Lex managed to find her horns by tripping over them. They made their way casually down the hall, stopping to kiss periodically.

“I’m hungry,” she observed out loud, swinging their joined hands between them.

“Sex is aerobic,” he replied. “There’s a pot of coffee on in the kitchen.”

Chloe’s eyes lit up. “Really?” Her hand squeezed his almost painfully.

“I have a staff of a few dozen people, there’s always coffee,” he chuckled, and at her hopeful look let go of her hand. “Go get the coffee, I’ll go in and play host. You might also want to put on some more lipstick.”

“Okay!” She broke into a run, stumbled and stopped, leaning against the wall. Pulling off the shoes she ran even faster, the wings flapping behind her in a reasonable simulation of actual flight.

Candy meant nothing to her when there was french roast to be had.

Lex did a final check and stepped up to the ballroom doors. Dance music played loud enough to be heard through the closed doors and he took a deep breath.

Just a party, he thought, another two hours and I’ll be free.

As he walked into the formal ballroom, Lex put on his social smile. He mingled with the guests and made small talk, buoyed up on his recent orgasm. Many people would recall the party as the first time they saw Lex Luthor drop his friendly act and just act friendly.

Lana Lang, who was doing a poor imitation of Audrey Hepburn, grabbed his arm and regarded him with eyes as big as saucers. He knew the best thing to do was to play along until she lost interest, so Lex smiled amiably at her.

“Hi Lana, nice costume. I hope you’re having fun.”

She smiled and touched her upswept hair. “Thank you, Lex.” She seemed torn and he realized she was still gripping his arm.

“Is there something wrong?” I want my arm back. Go bother Clark. Put down the coffee, Chloe, and come grab my ass.

Lana leaned forward and stage whispered. “Did you and Chloe get married?”

He shook his head. “No. What have you heard?”

Lana apparently didn’t catch the fact that his returned stage whisper was mocking, because she let go of his arm and looked alarmed. “Nothing,” she squeaked, before running away.

“Lana?” He hated calling her back, but she might be able to do him a favour. The brunette could spread the word for him. “Chloe and I are dating. That’s what might have thrown you off.”

Not that it would take much of anything to do that.

Lana gasped and scurried off, and he could track the news going around the ballroom as she passed from one group of people to another. As she reached the Kents he saw Martha look over at him and raise her glass in a toast, smiling. Gabe Sullivan, dressed as Bluebeard, stiffened as it reached him, and he broke off the conversation he was having to approach.

As people spotted the movement they stopped talking and watched. Lex kept his expression pleasant as Chloe’s father got within striking distance, only to jump when her voice came from behind him.

“Is everyone having fun?” She was holding a metal travel mug and sporting a beautiful smile.

I hope this doesn’t ruin her coffee-drinking experience, Lex thought.

“Lex,” Gabe’s voice was booming in the near silence. All eyes were on them.

“Hi, how are you enjoying the party?”

“Hi Dad.” Chloe seemed oblivious to the tension, clearly wrapped up in her beverage. Lex was pretty sure she would miss him after her father killed him, but not as much as she would miss coffee plants if they went extinct.

“It’s great. Hi sweetheart. I just wanted to let you know that Lana’s been telling people you two are dating. I didn’t think she knew yet.” Gabe took a sip of his punch and Lex looked between the Sullivans.

“Knew what?” Lex didn’t know how he was out of the loop considering he thought the loop was himself and the woman he had just had sex with on a grand piano.

Chloe shrugged. “I told my father a while ago. Did you really think I was sneaking off two or three times every day?”

He’d never really considered it, but Lex saw her point. He had been virtually unsupervised since he was fourteen, but her father checked on her whereabouts quite often.

Gabe shrugged and drifted back to the conversation he had been having before and Lex looked at Chloe sternly.

She stuck out her tongue and snorted. “What, did you think you were the first one to figure out that if everyone knew we could stop wasting all our time driving to Metropolis and back?”

She’s so evil, he thought, she just hides it really well.

Chloe grinned. “The word is practical.”

Rentals or not, they were keeping the costumes.

asharnanae
1st November 2004, 02:06
:biggrin: fantastic, this just gets better and better, but ohhh lana, that little tattle tale!! I want to bitch slap her! and marthas reaction was great!

more! :chlexsign2:

sydsvaughn
1st November 2004, 02:23
LOVED IT!!!

Now this was a lovely cap to the Halloween holiday!

Great job!

SaraC

buddyfozzy
1st November 2004, 02:53
Aww, the perfect ending :worship2: Loved it! :wub:

Impress
1st November 2004, 07:22
That was so good. liked that Chloe was a step of ahead of Lex. and the Mrs and Mr Satan was a good touch.

He was her personal equivalent of the biggest, best, hottest cup of coffee ever created in the form of a man.

Lex was pretty sure she would miss him after her father killed him, but not as much as she would miss coffee plants if they went extinct.

I really liked both of these lines.

autumngold
1st November 2004, 09:08
Loved this story!! I'm so glad that Chloe and Lex's relationship is out in the open!! Thank you for this marvelous story!! Hope your Halloween was great!! :wub: :chlexsign4: :wub:

sylvia
1st November 2004, 09:15
Aww... :devil: :wub: :biggrin:

:worship2:

Yeah. That's pretty much it. Awesome, awesome story. I loved the anticlimax with Lex trembling about Gabe's reaction, only to find that he already knows! And Lana thinking they were married, haha.

Very nice work!

Béatrice
1st November 2004, 12:16
Originally posted by nonky@Nov 1 2004, 01:57 AM
Lex was pretty sure she would miss him after her father killed him, but not as much as she would miss coffee plants if they went extinct.

:cool: I don't think so.

That was a great fic. BRAVO!!! :clap:

hfce
1st November 2004, 16:24
:lol: I love it great ending. :clap:

AlabamaWorley
1st November 2004, 17:08
Nice smut. The Audrey Hepburn costume was an excellent touch. Loved Gabe's reaction.

Good work!

newbatgirl
2nd November 2004, 02:24
Gabe's costume wasa brilliant touch, as was the convo at the end. Gee, can you tell I am a Gabe Lover?

Great job. I'm sorry to see this one end.

S.Ann Smith
2nd November 2004, 03:00
:wub:

chril1
2nd November 2004, 19:02
:wub:

love lea
xxx

campbti
4th November 2004, 07:06
Perfect in every way. :biggrin: or should I say. :devil:

:chlexsign2:

buffiy18
6th November 2004, 20:47
:devil: :wub: Great story. :wub: :devil: Loved everything about it. Boy that must of been one large dressing room ;)

Ainur
12th November 2004, 05:39
This was great. The costumes, sex, sexual tension was divine. Fantastic. Loved it! :devil: :wub: :worship2:

FroggyJump
16th January 2005, 15:07
That was an awesome quick fic. I'm in love with their costumes though.

Very good

kirt30
19th January 2005, 22:08
love it

Blaire023
26th January 2005, 15:41
awesome story, dudette!

i loved the smut, i loved the evil smut, i loved the kind smut, i loved the playing with feathers smut

and i loved the story, and the costumes and the waiting and the lex holding off and the fact that gabe already knew, and the part where clark had a really crappy zorro costume. why wouldn't that part surprise me?

starmoon
10th March 2005, 06:48
This story is great! Please update soon. The changing room scene is perfect.

kitten
10th March 2005, 06:56
I appreciate the review, starmoon, but I don't feel there's anywhere to go with this story. It was written in a hurry for Hallowe'en as a novelty smutfic, and my characters are sketchy at best.

welshy
8th April 2005, 16:46
I loved it :wub:

kimmie
25th June 2005, 15:56
Loved this fic. Their costumes were a great idea and i loved that Gabe already knew!!!

Kimmie

arkakitty
28th June 2005, 16:21
Loved it. the costumes were great...I want such wings :)

darkangel
17th July 2005, 08:33
I loved this fic. It was funny throughout especially the part about him owning her nipples. That was priceless.

gecko
16th September 2005, 13:58
i lovedm it!!!!

~*~Tasha~*~
14th June 2006, 18:30
{laughs} Here Lex is all worried and Gabe already knew. LOL. This was an entertaining holiday piece. Nice to see Lex being the one with restraint.

xfieldhockeygurl07x
6th May 2008, 03:32
Cool story so far. very true to chloe's fasion styles. nice job and very interesting!:blinkkiss

Zannie
14th July 2008, 21:19
I just read this story again all the way through. I know I read it when I first joined N-S. I think you were writing it when I started to post my first fic. But I didn't remember very much of it, and it was so enjoyable to read again--even though it's not even close to Halloween.

I'm pretty invested in grown-up Chlex--future fics and such. But there is something delightful about your Chloe and Lex in this fic. I just love Chloe's clever, enthusiastic innocence, and Lex's desperate attempts to be good and restrain his lust are endearing and hilarious.

And this line is just fanastic:

She twitched around him, feeling the ending and beginning of everything in a five degree turn of his thumb.

This is such a great, funny, sexy story. Thanks for writing it way back when.

malugargula
21st February 2009, 02:07
Great fic
:)

Minty Revolution
29th April 2009, 20:24
This was such a delightful holiday fic!
It didn't make me guilty about procrastinating at all!

b4dawn5
30th October 2010, 11:23
Thanks for the great Halloween fic! I really enjoyed reading it.

cbrunberg
31st October 2010, 23:51
i also love this story

LexGirl
1st November 2010, 03:47
I really enjoyed reading this fan fic. I thought it had a great amount of humor and smut - I think it is awesome!!! :)

MASCH
1st November 2010, 22:24
Nice Halloween Fic. I enjoyed reading it again.

jenwin23
9th April 2012, 08:53
There were some excellent funny oneliners in here.

mama_kat
10th April 2012, 05:12
Just read this. Priceless!

Chloe is hilarious :) lol! on the remote control nipples!

Rachet
10th April 2012, 19:18
I just read this for the first time. It was very funny. Loved the one liners. By the way this fic is not on your master fic list, which is why it was my first time reading it.

malugargula
10th December 2012, 03:27
So much fun, I just read it again ;)

Shane77
23rd January 2013, 03:14
This was really fun!^^ Thanks for the great fic!