PDA

View Full Version : A scene from 4.07 Transference (PG)

carebear72884
22nd October 2004, 19:21
Title: A scene from 4.07 Transference. (PG)
Disclaimer: I don’t own Smallville
Spoiler: Warning, spoiler from upcoming eppy 4.07, don’t read if you don’t want to know.
Pairings: Chlionel, Chlex
A/N: AlMiles, don’t send out the tape until you get this scene right, cause I am sure you screwed it up…here is the way it should be.
A/N 2: This is how I hope next week goes, although I am sure it wont. I just wrote this out quick, it isn’t bataed and all of the mistakes are my own, please review, love it? Hate it? I want to know…

Lionel woke with a start, he felt different, strange really. It must have worked. He looked down at his body, it was young, firm and dressed in way to much plaid to be that of his son’s. Oh my God, I am in Clark Kent’s body, this could have its advantages. Clark’s face twisted into the familiar Luthor smirk that had never graced his face before.

~-~

Chloe observed her friend coming in the door of the talon. He looked different some how, his dazed happy go-lucky look was replaced by something much cooler, much more aloof. His usually blue and red plaid had been replaced by dark black silk shirt with Leather pants, very sexy.

“Chloe”, her named rolled off his tongue, nodding his slightly in acknowledgement, he took the seat across from her. “I thought it was about time we discussed our relationship, we need to move it to the next level.” He smirked taking her hand into his and moving in for the kill.

Their lips met, his crushing down on her’s, quickly and masterfully taking control of the situation. She groaned at the back of her throat, she had been waiting for this moment for so long, but something felt different, felt wrong.

“Miss Sullivan,” Clark moaned, “you have no idea how long I have waited for this moment.

Chloe pushed back slightly, blinking at the comment, Miss Sullivan…
Her thoughts were cut of instantly as someone pulled Clark away from her.

“What the hell do you think your doing Clark?” Lex roared throwing the surprised boy across the room, “since when are you and Chloe a couple?” Lex didn’t know where this anger was coming from. He had no claim over Chloe, but the thought of Clark kissing her made him want to tear his friend to pieces.

“Lex, wait, hold on a moment, I don’t think that it’s Clark. I don’t know how, but I think it’s your father.”

Lex’s eyes darkened, he needed an explanation, and he needed one now.

~-~
end.

Blaire023
22nd October 2004, 19:26
end? no

no end

finish

*points demandingly at author and then grunts*

finish

oh and is the spoiler part the clark and lionel changing bodies or is it rumored that lex is going to get all miney too?

sabby
22nd October 2004, 19:38
*snickers* yeah...that was a mistake the MB is likely to regret. Nice scene, luv.

Sab

carebear72884
22nd October 2004, 19:42
Originally posted by Blaire023@Oct 22 2004, 12:26 PM

oh and is the spoiler part the clark and lionel changing bodies or is it rumored that lex is going to get all miney too?
the spolier is that they switch bodies and that he kisses Chloe, why he kisses her and Lex's reation are all my own, but I am right...the writers are wrong (cause I am sure this isn't the angle they will go for).

Blaire023
22nd October 2004, 19:54
you're right, the writer's suck. they don't understand the chlex.

someone needs to beat it into their heads. *raises her hand* can i?

and i like your way better

Béatrice
22nd October 2004, 21:26
That can't be the end!!!

Me too I prefer your version of Samllville. :biggrin:

hfce
22nd October 2004, 21:48
That was good. :D

ColumbiaBlue
23rd October 2004, 02:50
end? no

no end

finish

finish
What she said.

~Manda :blinkkiss:

S.Ann Smith
23rd October 2004, 02:58
*twitches*

you can't just end it there!

*twitches some more*

you know you want to finish off the eppie ;)

kitten
23rd October 2004, 03:29
I think this deserves another chapter. Don't you think AM and MR deserve more screen time? Don't you think we need all the Chlex we can get?

Don't you realize how greedy we are? ;)

So whenever you want to put up the new chapter . . .

autumngold
23rd October 2004, 05:37
Originally posted by nonky@Oct 23 2004, 03:29 AM
I think this deserves another chapter. Don't you think AM and MR deserve more screen time? Don't you think we need all the Chlex we can get?

Don't you realize how greedy we are? ;)

So whenever you want to put up the new chapter . . .
I couldn't say it better myself!! Just think about how all of us Chlex fans have had to suffer with the Lex/Lana episodes!! Please update this great story with some wonderful Chlex scenes!! Please!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Val
23rd October 2004, 05:46
Originally posted by Blaire023@Oct 22 2004, 02:26 PM
end? no

no end

finish

finish
*points up and nods*

carebear72884
25th October 2004, 03:55
You guys, I really don't have any more ideas for where this fic will go, it was just sorta a burst of insparation. but since so many people want to see more of it, I will let it roll around in my head and see if I can get a full-blowen fic out of it, but if it doesn't go any where in the next couple of days...then it will just stay as is.
I am not promising anything, but we'll see.

starmoon
29th April 2005, 23:12
i am glad that lex saved chloe but you can't end it there please write a sequel.

LEXNCHLOEROCK
9th May 2005, 01:30
Loved it! I swear to God Lionel is the only one with any sense or taste! Loved Lex gettin all jealous! That's the way it shoulda went!