PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Ghost Story NC-17

Charmeye
7th October 2004, 01:53
Title: Ghost Story
Author: Charmeye (aka Steph)
Rating: NC-17 (by chapter 2)
Spoilers: It takes places somewhere around Season 2.

Disclaimer: Not mine, never were, never will be. Sigh.

AN: This is my first fanfic posting on this site. I hope it goes over okay. It’s NC-17 by the 2nd chapter, just to let ya know. I wrote it about a year ago and finally got the courage to post it. Please be nice, first time fanfic poster here. :blush:

Summary: Takes place around season 2, when Lana and Clark were together. Chloe investigates a supposed haunted mansion…and surprise surprise, she ends up turning invisible and stuck at the Luthor mansion. This is Chlex she has to be stuck at the mansion. It’s up to Lex to unravel the mystery of her disappearance and to bring her back to the visible world. And fall in love along the way…of course.

Ghost Story - Chapter 1: Miss Invisible

Chloe held her digital camera up, hoping to catch the last rays of light coming through the stain glass windows.

“Chloe,” Pete called out from behind her, “It’s getting late, let’s hurry it up!”
Chloe twisted her head around, “Come on Pete, you aren’t actually scared of a few ghosts?”

Pete was looking around, eyeing the decrepit mansion wearily. “No offence Chlo, but knowing Smallville…these ghosts are probably some kind of dead super meteor freaks.”

Chloe smiled brilliantly as she snapped another shot. “Exactly. Three people have vanished in this house in the past 15 years before the meteor shower, but after the meteoroids hit…people starting saying that ghosts lived here.”

Pete motioned to the doorway. “We can continue the history lesson outside.”

“Pete…you are such a whi…” Chloe’s sentence was cut off as her foot fell through the floorboard.

“Chloe!” Pete screamed.

Chloe yelped as she found herself falling downwards as the boards crumbled around her.

“Chloe!” Pete yelled. “Chloe!! Are you okay. Oh my god! Chloe!”

“Ahhh…crap. Yeah Pete, I’m fine, scrapped and bruised…I cut my hand. I’m in the basement…I think. Bring the flashlight down here, I dropped my camera.”

“…and then Chloe fell right through the floorboards.” Pete recounted to Lana and Clark. The three Smallville teens were sitting around one of the Talon’s small tables.

Chloe walked up quietly. “So? Sharing our ghost hunting adventures Pete?”

“When did you go out? I didn’t hear you.” Lana asked.

Chloe smiled, “You were having a nap. You know, you sleep like a rock Lana.”

The girl actually blushed. “Yeah, I do…its so embarrassing.”

Chloe rolled her eyes. Clark looked at Lana like she was a goddess, while Pete scowled. Scowled? She turned her head to see who Pete was glaring at.

Lex. It had to be Lex.

“Morning Clark, Lana, Miss Sullivan, Mr. Ross.”

Lex Luthor had his name hierarchy down to an art form. Clark and Lana first names. Less important Chloe and Pete, last names. Chloe hid her smile behind her coffee mug.

Clark spoke up. “We were just talking about Chloe’s ghost hunting trip.”

“Ghosts?” Lex asked.

“Up at the old Victorian farm house on Route 12,” Chloe explained. “It used to be a farm house, then an old age home, and then an orphanage. And since the meteor shower…people say that the ghosts woke up.” Chloe finished in a whispery voice.

“I don’t believe in ghosts.” Lex flat-lined.

Chloe smiled. “Why doesn’t that surprise me Mr. Luthor?”

Before he could respond, she picked up her bag. “Sorry to run…but I’ve got to pick up some supplies, see you guys later.”

Lex avoided watching Chloe leave the Talon. The girl had no sense of dangerous places. He knew the old mansion out on Route 12, it was falling apart. She could get injured.

“Lex?” Clark asked.

“Sorry,” Lex casually murmured, “I’m just stopping by for a coffee.”

Lana jumped up. “I’ll get it Lex.”

Lex felt the ominous eyes of Pete boring into the back of his head.

“So, Chloe’s hunting for ghosts? Maybe she should come by the mansion…I’m sure there are some around there.”

“I thought you said you didn’t believe in ghosts.” Clark said.

“I don’t, but it would keep her out of that old house. It’s falling down.”

Pete scoffed. “Yeah right, like you care anything about Chloe.”

Pete stood up and walked off to the Talon counter.

Clark gave Lex the usually ‘sorry’ look.

“It’s okay Clark.” Lex took the coffee Lana brought back to him. “Thanks, I’ll see you two later.”

Lex put the coffee in his cup holder and drove off back to the castle. He had just turned off the main street when he spotted Chloe’s red beetle head off towards Route 12. Was she heading off to the haunted house again? He had to admit, she was just as fearless and stubborn as he was in regards to her investigations. Lex shook off the feeling to follow her and make sure she was okay. Why this sudden desire to protect a teenage girl he hardly knew was strange, and he knocked it down to stress and lack of caffeine in his life. Having finished that though, Lex shifted gears and raced back to the castle.

Chloe finished her last photo and wrote the last note in her notebook. Before she could blink, a huge gust of wind blew through the room strong enough to knock her off her balance and drop her notebook.

“Jeeze.” She whispered. She leaned down and grabbed her notebook with a dramatic sigh. “Just wind. Nothing. To. Get…worried about.”

She stood up and came face to face with herself, reflected in a dust covered mirror. For a second she thought it had been someone else, maybe one of the actual ghosts. She reached out and touched the mirror, wiping away some dust. She looked at her fingers, they were green. Green? She looked at the dust. Green meteoroid dust. All righty.

Why was this mirror here? Every other possible piece of furniture was gone from the building, and yet this antique gold encrusted mirror was still hanging on the wall? Covered by green dust.

‘Weird’ Chloe thought to herself. She pulled her camera back out and took a picture of the mirror, the flash was reflected back to her and all of a sudden she felt dizzy. She reached out and touched the mirror to steady herself. After a few short breaths she felt better.

“Okay, maybe I need some fresh air.” She muttered to herself. She packed her purse up and walked to the door.

She didn’t really believe in ghost stories, but the house was starting to freak her out. She quickly ran out of the door and down the stairs to her car. In the mid-afternoon sunlight, with the cows grazing in a field off to her left, she felt silly about being afraid.

“Get a grip.” She told herself.

“Thanks Chloe,” Lana was saying to her as she pulled the car up to the driveway to the Luthor Mansion. “I hate having to drive up here alone at night.”

“No prob Lana,” Chloe said with a smile. She wondered why Lana hadn’t asked Clark to come with her. Clark would have been a better choice.

“I usually come over with Clark, but he’s helping his dad with some house work.”

“Ahhh.” Chloe said. Mystery solved.

Lana turned the engine off. “Are you okay Chloe, I mean…Clark and I, it’s not still uncomfortable for you?”

Chloe forced a smile, when in reality what she wanted to say was ‘You stupid idiot, you’re with the guy I’ve loved since I was eight years old and you’re wondering if
I’m uncomfortable…I could rip your heart out!’

Chloe opened her door. “I’m fine Lana, I’m really happy for you. You deserve to be happy.”

Lana smiled vapidly. “I am happy.”

Chloe quickly walked up the steps to the mansion.

“Lex usually just has a few questions, I’m sure I won’t be long.” Lana said.

“Fine with me.”

The doors opened and they were led to the study. Lex was sitting on a plush leather chair before the fireplace. Chloe suddenly felt her stomach flutter. He looked…very, well, handsome and something else. He blinked at them as the butler announced them.

“Thank you Paul.” He said. “Good evening Lana. Chloe.”

Chloe’s neck tingled. When had she made the social jump from last name to first name basis?

Lex stood up. He was wearing a white shirt, slightly unbuttoned and his usual black slacks. And his usual smirk. Chloe jerked her eyes away, he had been watching her watch him. Shit. That’s embarrassing; obviously she was having weird hormones or something, if she was looking at Lex like she wanted to eat him.
Instead of teasing her, Lex motioned for her to sit down. “Lana, if you’ll come with me, the forms are actually in the library. Chloe. I’m sure I can trust you not to ‘snoop’ around while were gone?”

Chloe turned her head. “I think those security cameras up there will help me quench that particular desire.”

Lana frowned.

Chloe quickly picked up her purse and began to rummage through it. She’d sounded like she was coming on to Lex. Okay, no more talking for tonight.
Lex and Lana exited the study and Chloe drew in a deep breath, wooh! What had gotten into her?

She looked around the study. One thing was obvious Lex’s taste hadn’t changed since she was last here. The room looked exactly the same. Well, a few paintings were different, but other then that…

It took about fifteen minutes for Lana and Lex to come back to the study. Chloe stood up from the chair. “Well? All papers signed and accounted for?” She joked.

They both ignored her.

Chloe frowned. “Hey Lana?”

“Chloe?” Lana asked.

“Yes.” Chloe responded to a Lana who wasn’t looking her in direction.

Suddenly Lex walked right by her and opened a side door.

“She isn’t on the balcony.”

Chloe frowned. “I’m right here!”

She walked over to Lana and waved her hand in front of Lana’s face. “Hello!!”

Lana didn’t see her.

She tried Lex.

Chloe’s heart speed up. This was turning quickly into some Friday the 13th, or
Outer Limits, weird nightmare joke.

“You can’t see me?” Chloe asked both Lex and Lana.

Lex headed to his desk. “I’ll call security I’m sure she’s just snooping. Maybe she needed to use the bathroom.”

Lana picked up Chloe’s purse. “Her purse is still here.”

Lex talked briefly to his security people. “No cameras show Chloe in any other room.”

Chloe had fallen to her knees in the middle of the floor. Okay, so some days she ‘felt’ invisible, but here she was REALLY invisible.

“Oh god.” Chloe whispered.

Lana was starting to panic as well. “No one saw her leave.”

Lex walked back around his desk again. “Calm down Lana. Let’s take a look at the security cameras and see where she went to.”

“What if she was kidnapped?”

Lex shook his head, a frown on his lips. “No one comes inside here anymore without passing by the guards.”

Chloe shockingly stood up and followed Lex and Lana out of his study, down the stairs and into the security office.

“We have the tape cued Mr. Luthor.” One of the guards said.

On a screen, a small black and white image appeared of Chloe sitting in the chair by the fire. Chloe watched carefully, everything looked normal. Abruptly, her image on the screen vanished. She didn’t fade. She didn’t walk out of the cameras view. She was just gone!!

Chloe felt nauseous. What the hell was happening to her? Was she dead? In another plane of existence?! What?!

She screamed and no one in the room heard her.

Lex’s breath caught in his throat as he watched Chloe’s recorded image vanish from the screen.

“Back up slowly.” He ordered.

The video reversed slowly. Frame by frame it went until in one frame Chloe was sitting in the chair, when before it had been empty.

“That’s impossible.” Lex whispered. “Has anyone tampered with the video feed? A problem with the cameras? Did they stall? Find out!” Lex snapped.

Beside him, Lana was about to collapse.

“Oh my god Lex. No one vanishes like that. It has to be an error or a glitch. Right?”

Lex’s face was set in a grime line. It had to be a glitch, or else he didn’t know what to believe. He picked up the phone by his hand.

“Get me the police.” He said into the receive. “There’s been a possible kidnapping. I want all exits sealed and a patrol set up around the mansion.” He bit out.

On the other end, his chief of security quickly connected him with the police. One of the deputies came on the line.

“This is Mr. Luthor. There’s been a possible kidnapping of a minor from my home. A Miss Sullivan came here with Miss Lana Lang. We left her alone for ten minutes, came back and she was gone. Yes. Yes. No, her purse was left behind, no sign of a struggle. Yes. Of course, I’ll be waiting.”

Lex hung up the phone. He turned to Lana, “They’re on their way.”

“What if she ran away?” Lana asked.

“Do you think she would have done that?”

“I don’t know.” Lana whispered. “We have to call Gabe!”

Lex swore under his breath. His plant manager’s daughter, missing. If she was kidnapped, and if she were ransomed, he’d have to pay it, and they hire a hit man
to take out whoever had done this.

It had been eight hours since she had vanished and Chloe had come to the conclusion that she was either going insane or it was a reality, she had become a ghost.

At the moment she sat huddled in a corner by Lex’s fireplace. The cops, her father, Lex and Lana had been coming in and out of this room. It was now four in the morning, the cops were questioning Lex and Lana for the last time. Chloe watched with tears in her eyes as her pale father helped Lana out of her chair to head home. Chloe’s sob escaped her lips. She’d already tried to leave the mansion, but she couldn’t. It was like a barrier surrounded it. She was trapped here.

The last cop filtered away and she was left alone in Lex’s study.

Lex sat behind his desk, eyes closed, hands on his forehead.

Chloe snorted. “You’re in pain, yeah right! I’m the one in pain asshole!”
She rubbed her nose on her sleeve again. God!

Okay, she wasn’t stupid. She could figure out what had happened to her. If only she had her laptop!

Chloe’s exhausted head fell back against the wall; at least she was solid for a ghost. Tomorrow, after a little sleep maybe she’d be back to normal. Her eyes drifted shut; maybe it could all just be a dream.

Reviews would be lovely. :wub:

Blackberry
7th October 2004, 01:59
Ooooh I'm interested!!!! :)

Lovely beginning... more soon I hope! :)

BB

buffiy18
7th October 2004, 02:18
I like the story so far. Update soon with more... interested to see how chapter 2 is NC-17.

sydsvaughn
7th October 2004, 04:12
I'll bite ... I can't wait to see what's up with the invisibility... but just think of the possibilities ... :)

SaraC

newbatgirl
7th October 2004, 04:22
OMG!!! You totally have to update soon! I am so intrigued by this premise. Please, please, give us more.

I like your dialogue. Well done so far.

tiger04
7th October 2004, 06:03
That was a great start. I can’t wait to see where you have gone with this. I hope you update soon.
AT

estrellalily
7th October 2004, 06:04
i really like it so far. please update soon, as a birthday gift to me, because i am now 19 and 3 min old :bday: to me.

~Estrellalily :blinkkiss:

autumngold
7th October 2004, 06:28
Poor, poor Chloe!! I can't imagine not being able to be seen by anyone!! Lex just has to realize she's there!! Please!! Very exciting new story!! Can't wait for more!! :wub: :chlexsign2: :wub:

hfce
7th October 2004, 06:35
Good start more please...

Hope :D

lisa
7th October 2004, 08:14
oooh very interesting. Hurry and post a new chapter. can't wait to read it

:worship2:

Sunny
7th October 2004, 10:40
More, more, more.... please!!!!!!!

Charmeye
7th October 2004, 17:15
AN: Thank you everyone for giving me some great feedback! Thank you Thank you Thank you. And so without further ado, Chapter 2 of my chlex Ghost Story. Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday Estrellalily! Considere this chapter a belated present. :bday:

Chapter 2: Rules and Education

Chloe hadn’t woken up to find herself visible that morning. In fact, it was now the tenth day since she had gone invisible. She was adjusting (if that were possible) to being invisible. She learned that she could move certain objects but not others. She could never move anything when someone was in the room with her. Another downside, she couldn’t open doors. If Lex left a room and closed the door before she could squeeze out, she’d get stuck in there until someone opened the door.

Now she knew what cats and dogs felt like.

Strangely, she wasn’t hungry, never thirsty, and hadn’t had to go the bathroom yet which was super weird. She’d gotten used to wearing the same clothes every day, her long black skirt was at least comfortable, and she’d thrown off her high-heeled boots and stuck them under the library couch. Another weird thing was what she called ‘the bouncy ball effect’. Objects were still solid to her, she couldn’t walk through anyone, she’d try to do that to one of Lex’s maids (safer target then Lex) and she had run straight into her and ended up on her butt with a sore forehead. The maid hadn’t felt a thing. So she avoided running into people.

Despite missing her dad and friends and conversations in general. There were a few upsides to her predicament. She could watch Lex Luthor in action! It was every reporters dream (if only she could write it down to remember). When Lex worked at his desk, she’d lean over his shoulder and read what he was doing. Lex was even smarter than she had though and more cold-hearted. She was getting an incredible view into the life of Lex Luthor. She knew what he read, how he conducted business, how he was with Clark.

Chloe’s pulse jumped.

She remembered two days ago, Clark had come by to visit. He and Lex had played pool and talked about her. Clark had refused to believe she had run away. Lex had agreed. Then Lex got on the Lana subject.

Clark had smiled sheepishly. “I feel guilty,” He’d said. “Lana was so worried about Chloe’s feelings and her seeing us together, that we were acting like brother and sister all the time. But now…Lana is so upset, she likes me to hold her hand in public. She isn’t worried about Chloe seeing us, she’s worried that we might have made Chloe run away. I don’t believe that though.”

Lex had been surprised by Clark’s admission. “I didn’t know Chloe had feelings for you? You never talked about her much.”

Clark looked down at his feet. “I was a little embarrassed actually. I mean, she’s my best-friend. I never wanted to hurt her but…”

“If you dated her, you’d never be able to make her happy and if you told her you weren’t interested you’d ruin your friendship.”

Clark had nodded his head. “Exactly.”

Chloe had been listening intently.

Lex took a shot on the pool table before he spilled his pearls of wisdom for Clark.

“Clark, I’m afraid you can’t do anything about Chloe. You see she had a crush on you. That’s what crushes are, they crush you and it hurts. I mean think about how you felt when Lana was with Whitney. Realistically though Clark, she’s a little out of your league.”

Both Clark and Chloe had said, “What?”

Chloe watched with a puzzled expression as Lex explained it to Clark.

“Chloe is a passionate woman with a desire to put 110% into everything. As we all know Clark, you’re a very private person. Chloe needs someone who could keep her in line, ‘handle her’ if you will.”

Chloe had stood up, hands on hips, glaring at Lex. “Handle ME?!?!”

Of course neither Lex nor Clark heard her.

Lex had moved around the pool table and lined up his next shot.

“Chloe is what you call a dominant submissive.” Lex said.

Clark had turned red. “She’s into kink?”

Chloe had tried to pick up something to throw at Lex, but nothing had moved for her.

“Not kink Clark. Chloe acts tough and hard edged – dominant because she’s testing everyone to find someone who could top her aggressive attitude. Inside, she’s really quite calm and well submissive, but it’s all hidden. Trust me Clark; she’s out of your league.”

“And you know this from what? Meeting her three, maybe five times?” Clark had demanded.

Lex had smirked. “I can spot women like her a mile away…that’s what I go for.”

Clark’s eyes had bulged. “Go for? You mean you have the hots for Chloe?”

Lex had laughed, “Not now Clark. She’s a little young for me. But a few years down the road…who knows.”

Needless to say, Chloe had been stunned. But that was two days ago, and now she was in the library sitting behind Lex, reading a book with him. Someone knocked on the door. Disturbing both of them.

“Come in.” Lex said.

The door opened and his butler appeared. “A Miss Philips is here Mr. Luthor.”

Chloe saw Lex smirk. “Show her in.”

Chloe stood up as a tall leggy brown haired…well, she had to be a super model, walked into the room. The butler shut the doors. Chloe froze. ‘Oh’, she thought, ‘she isn’t, he isn’t…they aren’t going to…’

“Sandy,” Lex drawled. “What a surprise.”

“You said any time Lex.” Sandy said with a deep southern drawl.

“Yes I did.”

Chloe had backed away from Lex and this new woman. She should have left with the butler, damn it. She did not need to have a ring-side seat to Lex Luthors sex life. Maybe, they’d move it into the bedroom.

Sandy came over, a hand gently resting on the curve of her hip. She moved in between Lex’s legs. He opened them to let her in.

Chloe’s eyebrows shot up. Oh…my…god! A part of her was shocked, a part was feeling nauseous, while a part of her thought ‘this could be educational’. Chloe blinked quickly turning away she shut her eyes. No! Not education, disgusting. She was not a voyeur, she was…was that a zipper? Her mouth dropped open.

“Don’t turn around, don’t look.” She whispered to herself. “Make your way up to the upper balcony.”

Chloe moved quickly up to the steps. She was half way up when she heard Lex groan. She couldn’t stop herself from glancing back. Her mouth dropped open. So that’s what a real one looks like.

Chloe froze half way up the steps, she watched as Sandy sat on the arm of the chair and her hand moved over Lex’s blatant erection. Chloe felt the blush move all over her face. She felt strangely embarrassed and aroused at the same time. She knew they got…well bigger, but…they couldn’t all be that big! It was thicker than her wrist almost. CHLOE!! Her subconscious yelled at her. March up the rest of these steps and hide!

She ran up the steps and threw herself into one of the leather chairs. Unfortunately, the noises coming from bellow were harder to ignore then she’d though.

She heard some quiet rustling and then what sounded like clothes being ripped off. The woman Sandy yelped. Chloe sighed. Okay, just one more peak. It’s not like anyone can see her…so it’s not like its wrong. Right? “When will you ever get a chance to see Lex Luthor buff? Never.”

Chloe crawled over on fours and peered down between the wooden bars of the railing. Just in time to watch as Lex violently stand up from the leather chair, sans shirt, with a little…correction, a big…something standing up between his legs. The woman Sandy had been unseated by his jump, she repositioned herself on the floor, pulling her dress up in a way, that Chloe could only describe as slutishly.

Lex was looking down at her, and smirking. That smirk! Oh my god. She’d never look at his smirk them same way again.

Lex then proceeded the lovely display of taking all his clothes off. Chloe forgot completely about Sandy the-eagle-spread-slut on the floor and felt her eyes go round as she got a full frontal view of Lex.

“Woah!” She exclaimed. Slapped her hand on her mouth, then remembered they couldn’t hear her.

Lex had moved down the carpeted floor and had grabbed Sandy’s legs so that they rested on top of his shoulders. He took hold of his own erection, pointed in downwards and…it went inside.

Chloe closed her eyes. She couldn’t watch anymore. She was blushing so hard, she though she would pass out. When she’d been looking at Lex, she’d forgotten about Sandy. Now, it was hard to forget she was in the room. She was screaming Lex’s name so hard.

Chloe covered her ears. She couldn’t block it out.

Each and every thrust that Lex made echoed throughout the library, as a smacking of flesh joined together in ecstasy. Lex was strangely silent. All she could hear were Sandy’s shrieks, even with her ears covered. She knew enough about sex to be able to tell by Sandy’s screams that the end was coming. Thank god!

Chloe waited for silence after Sandy’s last and loudest scream. It didn’t come.

Chloe opened her eyes and moved back to the railings to peer down. Lex was still moving on top of the woman, with her legs wrapped around his waist this time. Why didn’t he…stop? Sandy began to moan again. What?!!? Chloe’s mouth fell open. Not again!

Sure enough, Chloe though as she went back and sat down on the leather seats. Lex was a master of sex as he was a master of everything else in his world. She pulled her legs up under her in the chair preparing to wait it all out.

Chloe must have been daydreaming for a while, because she hadn’t noticed the penetrable silence from below. When it did occur to her that there were no sounds, she glanced over the balcony to find Lex and Sandy, passed out on the floor. Well. It had sounded like hard work. No pun intended.

Chloe did not feel as well rested as those two. Somewhere between being shocked and embarrassed, she had found herself craving what Lex had been giving his super model play-thing. This was not good.

A sound drew her attention back to the floor. Sandy had woken up. She dressed, fixed her hair and make-up by the bar, and then quietly left the room.

‘Left?’ Chloe though. ‘She just left Lex sleeping on the floor?’

She found herself moving down the steps and back to the main level of the library. She stood by Lex, looking down at him. Peacefully sleeping.

Well, maybe that’s the way he liked his affairs, short stay overs. Chloe wrinkled her nose, she could never sleep with a man and then sneak out.

Slowly, even though she knew Lex wouldn’t hear her if she screamed. Chloe tiptoed over to his naked sleeping form.

“Okay,” She said aloud to herself, “I know this is getting creepily close to stalker land, but when will I ever see Lex, up close and personally naked again?” Even saying it out loud didn’t stop her from looking.

Maybe she really was going to go insane from this. Spend the rest of her life, invisibly mooning after Lex Luthor. Sort of like the Lady of Shallot.

Lex was bald on his head, but strangely not down there…Chloe blushed violently again that she had to reached out for the armrest of the chair.

Even embarrassment wouldn’t stop her. Maybe it was the investigative gene inside her burning bright, but she had to touch. She knelt down, reached out and brushed his head with the tips of her fingers. She could touch him!

She trailed her fingers down from his head, to his cheeks, and then she touched his lips.

Without warning, Lex moved in his sleep, his arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her down half on top of him.

“Mmmm.” He said.

Chloe’s heart stopped. “Lex?”

The man holding her didn’t move.

“Lex can you hear me?”

“Of course.” Lex mumbled into her hair.

“It’s Chloe. Remember? I disappeared? Something happened. I’m invisible now and I’m trapped here in your castle.”

“Mmm…good.” Lex said.

“Lex are you still asleep?”

Silence.

Chloe frowned. Maybe it had worn off, maybe she was visible again. But how in the world would she explain how she had come to be in the arms of one naked Lex Luthor?

Thanks again to everyone who reviewed the first chapter, let me know about what you think about this story as it goes. Okay, good, enh, would love to know what you think. :blush:

autumngold
7th October 2004, 17:50
Even though I wish the NC-17 had been with Chloe this was still a great chapter!! Poor Chloe!! Being trapped in the room with Lex and his plaything!! I don't blame her for needing a closer look at naked Lex!! :biggrin: Thanks for the update!! Post again soon!! I want to know what will happen next!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

hfce
7th October 2004, 21:07
Ok I could have lived without the smut. But I loved it despite that. :lol: Did Lex actually feel and hear Chloe? Please update this like now...

Hope ;)

buffiy18
7th October 2004, 21:17
Oh, so that's how you make it NC-17 with Chloe being an invisable ghost! :huh: I agree, I would of perferred Chlex, but I'm sure that will come in time :blush: I really like how you ended the chapter. I can see myself getting hooked to this quickly. :wub:

Blackberry
7th October 2004, 21:31
hahahahaha this is great!!!! :D

campbti
7th October 2004, 21:55
Interesting. So I can't wait to find out why he could hear her, is it when he is almost asleep, like talking in dreams. And she was solid enough for him to hold. But all that aside, what better way to spend a little time than ontop of a naked Lex. Loved the part about Chloe being too much for Clark, SOOO true. Can't wait for another update. :yay2: :yay2:

AlabamaWorley
7th October 2004, 23:22
Neat story! I can't wait to see more.

estrellalily
8th October 2004, 04:37
thank you so much!! tha was one of the best birthday presents ever, naked Lex, who wouldnt want that on their birthday? i'll tell you who, no one. :wub: thanks again, update again soon :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

~Estrellalily

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

tiger04
8th October 2004, 05:14
That was a great chapter. I hope you post more soon. I am dying to know what happen. naked lex= happy dance! :yay2:

AT

eurydices falling
8th October 2004, 06:38
i love this idea. it has tons of possibility and adds new obstacles to the ghost genre.

i just about peed my pants at the dominant submissive talk. tres funny.

lex smut in any form except with the-black-clothed-one-formerly-addicted-to-pink is good for me.

update soon.

~kam

LarkLuthor
8th October 2004, 06:41
Oh wow! What a cliffhanger. More Please! Soon?

Lark

Janet
8th October 2004, 07:17
omg.

more please!!! more!!!!!!!!

:partyhat:

Impress
8th October 2004, 18:53
more soon.

sexi_angel_babee
8th October 2004, 19:50
oh my freakin goodness... this fic is so freakin good... lol... dang...i would LOVE to b trapped in lex's mansion.... hehe.. soooo, she can touch him.... that's a VERY good thing... haha... can't wait for the next one... oh yea, no more sandy... ew... but, more of chlex... yay... :chlexsign1:

buddyfozzy
9th October 2004, 00:04
Woah. Great start. :yay:

lexchloe
9th October 2004, 03:10
Loved it, even thought the smut made me :huh: a little because it wasn't chlex. Is Chloe visible now? And if she is how is she going to explain herself??? Can't wait for more

Béatrice
9th October 2004, 15:52
He can touch her!!! :yay2:

He can hear her!!! :yay2:

Please I want more. :worship2:

chril1
9th October 2004, 23:51
ok wow

firstly: NEW FIC!!!!!

secondly: IT'S GOOOOOD!!!!!

thirdly: I WANT MORE!!!!!

Love lea
xxx

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
10th October 2004, 02:28
firstly: NEW FIC!!!!!

secondly: IT'S GOOOOOD!!!!!

thirdly: I WANT MORE!!!!!
What she said. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Charmeye
10th October 2004, 04:40
AN: Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you to everyone who reviewed, you've made my week everyone! I needed some cheer. :biggrin:
Here's the next chapter, more development of the chlex relationship. Hope you enjoy it everyone!

Chapter 3: Complications and Challenges

Lex woke up holding the soft curves of a woman, or at least he though he did. When he opened his eyes, he was alone in his library. On the floor. Completely naked.

Sandy must have done her disappearance act last night. He could have sworn though, that he’d been holding a warm body next to his.

All at once, the fragments of his bizarre dream penetrated his brain. Chloe! In his dream, she’d been touching him softly with silken finger tips.

He shook his head and stood up and putting his pants on. It wouldn’t do for some maid to come in while he had a growing hard-on from a dream.

Lex rubbed the top of his head and sighed.

Today was the eleventh day since she’d vanished from the mansion. The cops were now saying it was likely a run-away incident. Since no signs of struggle and no ransom had been demanded. The fact that the surveillance didn’t look tampered with was beside the point. Miss Sullivan, the Sheriff had informed him, was an expert in the high-tech field. She could have done something to disrupt the field with no one knowing it.

Lex felt a hand on his arm.

He whipped around.

No one was there.

Lex scanned the room, no sound except his own breathing.

He picked up his shirt and left the room. It was a large castle and his footsteps always echoed. Recently though, he could swear he heard footsteps following him.

He didn’t believe in ghosts, but he did believe in thieves, spies and stalkers. He’d have to make time to chat with his security chief.

Chloe was racing behind Lex.

“Lex! Damn it! I know you can hear me. You felt my hand. Oh come on!!”

Chloe followed him into his bedroom. Still yelling at him to wake up and smell the coffee.

“Ohhh.” Chloe stopped yelling as Lex threw his clothes off and went into his bathroom. She heard the shower turn on, so she sat down on the bed.

His bed.

For the past week and a bit, she’d had to sleep on the couches around the mansion, for fear of getting stuck in a spare room or inside Lex’s bedroom. For the first time she looked around her, and critiqued the playboys bedroom. Like him, it was dark.

There was deep cherry red mahogany everywhere. The full windows had long velvet curtains, deep blue with golden tussles. His bed looked…well gothic. A huge headboard and four posts surrounding it. No canopy above though.

She was sitting on a black bedspread; it had a bunch of rich velvet throw pillows at the head. She’d always pictured Lex in a very modern bedroom, just like his office was set up.

Chloe walked over to a darkly couloured desk that sat against one of the walls.
There were two picture frames on his desk.

Chloe paused. She’d never seen any photos or paintings of his family in any other room. One picture frame had the face of a beautiful young woman. In her twenties, slight freckles, shiny auburn hair that was straight and flowing around her shoulders. She looked gorgeous.

The other picture was that of a younger Lex, bald, and in the arms of this woman.
His mother. Lillian Luthor. Wow, Chloe thought. His mom had been really beautiful. And Lex in the photo, she’d never seen that smile on his face ever. And she thought she had emotional shit to shovel in her life. Lex was probably the most emotional deprived person she’d ever met.

As children can die from lack of human touch, Lex’s joy and happiness had vanished with his mothers loving hand. It was so obvious from the picture.

“Chloe.”

Lex’s voice made her gasp and swing quickly around, knocking off one of the pictures in the process. Well that was new, contact while someone was in the room.

Lex stood in the bathroom doorway, towel around his neck, wearing nothing but….a really nice pair of black boxers. Sexy! Chloe blinked.

Had he seen her?

“Chloe, Chloe, Chloe.” Lex mused. “Why would she run away?”

Chloe took a deep breath of relief. That had scared her. It was just Lex Luthor talking to himself. She never would have thought him the type.

Lex threw his bathroom towel on his bed and ran a hand over his head. He was frustrated. His plant manger was on leave, Chloe Sullivan had vanished from the face of the earth and to top it all off, his father was back in Smallville. Despite the bout of R&R with Sandy…it hadn’t taken the edge off.

“Damn it!” He snapped.

Coming full into the room, his eye caught one of his pictures lying on the ground.
He walked over and replaced it on the desk.

“She was very beautiful.” A voice quietly said near his ear.

Lex froze. He turned his head slowly, eyes scanning the room.

“Who said that?” He demanded. “Who’s there?”

Lex waited. Holding his breath, but no answer came.

Suddenly, he felt a brush down his arm and he couldn’t stop to flinch at the feeling.

“I don’t believe in ghosts,” He declared to the empty room. “Are you a friend of Jeff? If you are, you should know he’s been locked up in an institution and if you’re using the same stuff he did, that’s where you’ll end up as well!”

Lex felt fingertips on the back of his hand.

He gasped, wrenching his hand away. Very few times had he been scared in his life, but his heart was pounding in his chest.

A hand grabbed his wrist, turning it upwards and fingers touched his palm.
Lex visibly gulped. Maybe he was going insane. There was nothing touching him that he could see, yet he could feel it.

Maybe he was going crazy just like…then suddenly he felt it and understood. A repetitive motion against his palm, like someone was making a code.

He concentrated what else could he do?

It felt like a circle and then…a ‘Z’? Or something. The motion continued. Was it a C?

“C?” Lex whispered.

The pressure on his palm stopped and the other hand squeezed his wrist. Then it continued, with only the other shape. The ‘Z’.

“Z?” Lex asked the air.

The motioned continued. What else was shaped like a…

“S.” Lex tried. “C and S.”

Lex took a deep breath. The motions on his hand had stopped, but the invisible hand grasped his wrist and held on tight.

CS. “Chloe Sullivan?”

The pulling on his arm, the sudden weirdness of watching his own arm flap up and down controlled by someone else, confirmed what he thought.

“Well, holy fuck!” He said, at a loss.

Chloe was physically shacking, a fine tremble all over her body. She had gone crazy when she could get Lex’s attention and then the CS!! She’d grabbed hold of his arm and started jumping up and down screaming and crying.

“Please Lex,” She whispered crossing her fingers, “Please put the pieces together.”

Said person was sitting in a chair in front of the security desk, looking at house tapes from the past six days.

“You’re right Mr. Luthor.” One of the security grunts stated. “Someone has been moving stuff around at night.”

“Damn Skippy.” Chloe shouted at the two of them, even though she knew they couldn’t hear her. She was too happy to care. It was a step in the right direction.

Lex sat glued to the chair as he watched the security tape show a chair facing the window in one frame and in the next milla second, facing the fireplace. Unless every camera in the entire mansion was defunct. He had a ghost in his mansion.

Lex stood up on a sigh. He didn’t believe in ghosts…he did believe in meteoroid induced freak accidents though. If only Dr. Hamilton hadn’t gone nuts, he’d have someone to bring this information to.

Lex nodded to the security guard to continue and left the room. The facts were Chloe Sullivan had disappeared. Since that time, he’d heard voices, sounds following him, items had started to move as if by magic and even now, he felt like he wasn’t alone.

Chloe had been looking into the mansion on Route 22. Maybe he should take a visit out there today.

Abruptly, Lex halted in his study doorway.

He cursed violently under his breath. If Chloe Sullivan was invisible or a ghost, or whatever! All his…Lex cursed again. He might have had a reporter looking over his shoulder for the past eleven days, hell, she could even know his computer passwords!

Softly he said to the air, “Miss Sullivan if you can hear me, you better understand that if you reveal anything you’ve learned in these past eleven days…if this is you…then I will not help you to…re-emerge. Understood?”

Chloe balked at his words, first she paled and then she got angry.

She knew what he’d been thinking about when he swore suddenly. She had no doubt, he could make her life this permanent hell, to save his own ass.

What an ass!

Lex then moved into his study and shut the door.

Chloe leaned against the wall of the hallway and slid down to the floor. All her hope was now in the hands of one Lex Luthor.

Shit.

Lex had been researching as much as he could on ghosts and strange vanishings of people around the Smallville area since the meteoroid shower. He even found actual details on the people who had vanished from the same house Chloe had been investigating out on Route 12.

Turned out, it was some teenagers, they’d had a bet about who could go in the furthest into the house and touch something inside it. Only two of the kids made it through the night without getting scared and leaving…but the next morning, when they’re friends had yelled for them to come out. They were never seen or heard from again.

The kids had said that they had heard some faint screams coming from somewhere in the house, but they had faded. The two kids were never found.
Twenty four hours.

Chloe had visited the house with Pete, but he was still around the next day and so was she. Something must have happened on her second visit. Why was she hanging out here around his mansion?

Chloe yawned. Lex’s research had been very thorough, but she was tired of the glare from the computer screen. She sat down on his couch and let herself drift off to sleep.

At some point during the night, Lex had come to the couch with some files and had stretched out. She had moved to accommodate him, and now when she opened her eyes, she found herself on top of Lex.

Again.

A Lex who was either having a good dream, or could feel her on top of him and liked it.

“Lex?” Chloe asked.

“Mmmm.” Lex answered as he had the night before.

Chloe felt Lex’s hand move into her hair and before she could think about it, he had her pulled down and in for a kiss. Chloe blinked, then she closed her eyes and
let herself sink into the kiss.

Wow. So this is what a real kiss is supposed to be like?

Lex’s other hand was inching from her waist upwards until it slipped under her green stripped shirt and went straight for her breast. Chloe pulled back from the kiss and gasped.

Lex pulled her head back down. “More.” He commanded in a languid dream induced voice. As his lips rubbed hers, his tongue forced her lips apart until he could take full command of her mouth. Chloe felt herself falling into a haze of lust.
She leaned into Lex as the rhythm of his hand and tongue worked as one.

Chloe’s brain was officially mush.

Lex twisted so that she was suddenly beneath him, his lips never moving from hers.

She broke away again as Lex’s hands moved to her waist and starting pulling at her skirt.

The haze lifted.

“No!” Chloe yelped and pushed him off her.

Lex was jarred out of his erotic dreams as he slammed face first onto the floor. He swore as he rubbed his sore nose. He also realized he was also distinctively sore in another place.

Lex blinked. Wait. He saw something, not a shimmer, a glow? On the couch.

“Chloe?”

The glow seemed to move just then and suddenly was gone.

Lex closed his eyes and rubbed them. Jeeze. He had been making out with a ghost like Chloe (well he hoped it was Chloe and not someone else).
Well. This was a development he hadn’t seen coming. If Miss Sullivan was planning on teasing him to the point of bursting from his pants, she had another things coming.

Chloe never considered herself someone who ran away from problems. Yet, here she was, cowering behind Lex’s leather couch. For an instant it had looked like he could see her. He’d been just as flushed as she and breathing just as quickly.

Lex stood up from the floor as if nothing had happened and casually walked over to his desk, sat down and began working on his laptop.

Chloe stood up and sighed with relief.

“I’m going to ignore what just happened Miss Sullivan.” Lex’s voice whipped out.

‘Thank god!’ She thought.

“Only until you’re back to normal…then we have to talk about this. I know you can hear me.”

Chloe was shaking her head. No way. She and Lex would never talk about the heavy petting session…EVER.

As if he read her mind, Lex spoke up. “You can’t get out of this one Miss Sullivan. So don’t try. Now. I’ve got some business to attend to, places to visit. I assume you can’t leave the mansion, or you would have done so already. I’ll leave you to your own devices then.”

“Ha ha.” Chloe mocked as Lex left the study.

“Well…crap.”

Chloe had been ‘living’ with Lex for twelve days now, and one thing she had learned to recognize was the look in his eye that she’d seen as he left. It was the same look he had before he bought someone out, lock, stock and soul. He wanted her.

Chloe’s mind froze. He couldn’t have her. The kisses were great, she’d admit that, but hell! She was a hormone driven teenager and Lex Luthor…just wasn’t a part of any game plan. He was far too bossy, too demanding, and too…dominant.
Chloe shivered. Her subconscious whispered, he’s just dominant enough.

“Shut up!” She told herself. She was not attracted to domineering guys, not matter how rich, intelligent, handsome, or how well endowed…financially or physically speaking.

Chloe groaned and rolled her eyes. She had to stop thinking about Lex.

She sat down on the couch. “I think I’m in big trouble…maybe I should just stay invisible.”

Chloe fell sideways on the couch and hid her face in the leather.

Let me know what you think, as always. :wub:

Impress
10th October 2004, 05:34
ok, I can't wait for their talk. and I can't wait to see if Chloe gets the gumption to have a bit (more) fun with Lex. great update. need another soon.

hfce
10th October 2004, 06:25
:lol: they are so cute together. I can't wait for Lex to finally have a conversation with Chloe. :D

Hope ;)

S.Ann Smith
10th October 2004, 06:57
:yay3: i love it

more please

eurydices falling
10th October 2004, 07:19
mmmmm....sleepy Lex snogging :drool:

you have to update soon. i'm dying to see what the talk is going to be like.

i can just imagine Lex matter of factly informing Chloe of her imminent seduction, like it's some corporate takeover that can't be stopped.

boardroom Lex is soooo sexy too. if you wanna do a desktop scene while she's still a ghost, i won't be mad at ya. :devil:

sylvia
10th October 2004, 07:26
GhostChloe is so cute! And so's Lex. I love how they have snatches of communication, and then fall back into confusion and chaos. Very well written.

i can just imagine Lex matter of factly informing Chloe of her imminent seduction, like it's some corporate takeover that can't be stopped.
Oh yeah. Dominant. Mmm. Hot. Okay. Need an update, and soon!

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
10th October 2004, 09:03
:tease: This is why I try to only read completed stories!! This is sooo good! :yay3: :yay3: :yay3: :yay3: I just want to keep reading but I can't 'cuz you haven't finished! Please update asap!!!! :puppyeyes: I even have refreshments waiting.:popdevil:

dreamingincolor
10th October 2004, 16:41
wow, this story is surprisingly good and I really like the funny parts of it too, like when lex is talking to clark about chloe, especially the part where he mentions that chloe is out of clarks league.

autumngold
10th October 2004, 16:52
I love how Lex warned Chloe!! She's going to have so much fun when she is visible!! :yay: Or maybe even before!! :biggrin: I really enjoyed your update!! Can't wait for more!! :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay2:

buddyfozzy
10th October 2004, 17:06
YAY! Great chapter! I can't wait until they talk things over. :yay: :yay2: :yay:

kezz
10th October 2004, 17:14
That was great! You really need to update this soon.

Kezz..x.x.x.

TheDragonLady
10th October 2004, 17:26
Oh I SO need another chapter... And soon...

buffiy18
10th October 2004, 18:54
Oh my :ohmy: This is a fenominal fic! :wub: I am loving it! :wub: Like Lex realizing that Chloe knows all sorts of things about him that could hurt him and then threatning Chloe :biggrin: Lex making out with Ghost Chloe ... yummy... and then falling on his noes. Wow, this is great. I agree with everone else, you need to update this very soon... you are creating addicts :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

LarkLuthor
10th October 2004, 19:14
:ohmy: :blush: :biggrin:

Very nice. Intreging chapter. Can't wait for more.

chril1
10th October 2004, 19:57
lol

love lea
xxx

tiger04
10th October 2004, 21:46
Yeah, Great chapter. I can't wait for the next update. Please please post the next part soon.
AT

sexi_angel_babee
10th October 2004, 23:52
oh wow oh wow oh wow.... hehehee.... luved that one... ok, the only problem that i have... how come u only put up one chapter? come on.... gimme more... gimme gimme... i kno u've got this story done.... so gimme more... just more than a chapter.. it's sooooo good... ur bein a tease... hehe... hopefully u'll put more up really really really soon :chlexsign1:

sydsvaughn
11th October 2004, 00:05
Yep, this is getting good!

I so can't wait for the 'talk!'

SaraC

Charmeye
11th October 2004, 00:27
AN: Hello everyone! Hope you are all having good weekends, and for those fellow Canadians, Happy Thanksgiving!! :wave:
Thanks everyone who's liking this fic! Even addicted? :wub: Sweet!
Just to let you know, this chapter has some more 'heavy petting' heading towards the Chlex NC-17 soon, I promise. :chlexsign3:

Chapter 4: Revelations

Lex had been gone for hours and Chloe eventually ended up napping on the leather couch. She woke up as Lex came into the study followed but the strangest sight she’d ever seen, two very short, very grey haired, twins.

“I can feel her.” One of them said.

“Yes. Yes.” Came the others voice. “She is very strong in this room.”

“What the hell?” Chloe frowned. Lex had gone to get two freak show ghost-busters?! “You have millions of dollars at your finger tips, and you come up with these…these…I don’t even know what to call them! Come on Luthor, at least you could have brought in someone with some sort of ghost hunting technology. Not psychic wispy-waspy stuff!”

She skittered away from them as they moved into the room.

“She moves!” One of the twins exclaimed.

“Yes. There. She isn’t a ghost though, she’s just…stuck. She isn’t’ supposed to be there.”

“Yes!” The other twin exclaimed. The one who carried a very fat looking orange cat in her arms. “Stuck, between here and there. Something must pull her back.”

Chloe rolled her eyes.

Lex also sighed. “Ladies. How do you suggest we ‘pull’ her back?”

Both women shrugged their shoulders.

The one with the cat frowned. “No one crosses without being forced, by an objects of power. Check where she was before she vanished and you’ll find the cause.”

“When I find it?” Lex asked half heartedly.

“Bring it here. To her.”

Lex walked back out into the hallway and returned with a package.

“This mirror was the only object left in the house she visited alone that day.”

The twins both walked over and pulled off the paper covering the mirror.

“Hmm.” They both said. “No cracks. But that green dust…that is strange.”

Chloe watched Lex look closer at the dust. Suddenly, she saw a light of understanding flicker in his eyes.

“She is stuck, whoever she had tied herself to from this world, must be the one to pull her back.”

Chloe swore. She hated metaphysical crap, especially when it made no sense to her!

Lex also scowled. “Ladies. I though you said you could contact her. In what ever form.”

The twins exchanged a look. “We are sorry Mr. Luthor, but she has tied herself to someone in the mansion.

Chloe could see Lex knew what was coming.

He smirked, looked at the ground, put his hands in his pockets and looked back up at the twins. “It’s me right?”

The twins nodded their heads. “The more you believe the more you can contact her. Only then will she make it back.”

Chloe threw a hand up in the air. “Oh please! I can’t believe you’re falling for this five cent psychic crap!”

Lex chuckled at her remark.

Chloe froze.

Lex froze.

Lex narrowed his eyes. “Thank you ladies. I think you’ve been as helpful as you can be.”

Lex waited for them to leave when he turned and called out to the room. “Chloe?”

“Yes.” A voice responded.

Lex staggered over to one of his leather chairs and sat down. Stunned.

“It’s true.”

“Yep.”

“I’ve had some practice of trying to talk to someone who was invisible, but I still don’t like it.” Lex joked lamely, at a lost for what else to say at the moment.

“I’m sitting on the floor in front of the fire place.”

“You can use the couch.” Lex suggested, looking in the vague area of the fireplace.

“Thanks.” Chloe’s voice held an edge of sarcasm.

“Chloe.” Lex took a breath. “You’re father misses you. I should tell him that you’re here.”

“No!” Chloe snapped. “I don’t want him to know.”

“Chloe,” Lex firmly began, “You’re going to have to say something to him when you show up after being gone for nearly two weeks.”

“I’ll think of something.” Chloe’s voice sounded uncertain.

Both paused, lost in though.

Lex eventually broke the silence with, “About this morning. I’m sorry, I was half asleep and afterwards, I was shaken up.”

Chloe laughed. “Don’t worry Lex, I won’t press charges for a little heavy petting.”

“Thanks.” Lex said on a smile, looking down to the floor.

“Actually it was kind of nice.” Chloe’s voice said casually.

Lex blinked. “Nice?”

“Oh, sorry Lex. Was I supposed to say it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced in my innocent little life. Sorry to disappoint you.”

Lex smirked at the general vicinity of the sarcastic voice of hers, “I would say you have yet to disappoint me Chloe.”

Lex leaned forward, resting his arms on his knees. “Don’t tell me it was better then bumbling Clark Kent’s kisses and moves?”

“Hey! Low shot!” Chloe’s voice called out.

“Well?” Lex persisted.

“They weren’t bumbling,” Chloe’s defensive voice said, “They were sweet.”

“And mine…” Lex said.

“Were not.” Chloe finished for him.

She’d meant that last bit to be an insult, but Lex had only smiled at her. Actually smiled at her, like a panther watching its prey. She blinked.

“Lex,” She questioned. “Can you see me?”

“No. But I’d love to be able to so I could change your mind about my kisses and moves being ‘nice’.”

“Stop it!” Chloe blushed, standing up from the floor. “Do you want me to press charges?”

“For what?” Lex asked.

Chloe opened and shut her mouth. “Harassment.” She eventually squeaked out.

“And I’ll have to charge you with trespassing and stalking, Miss Sullivan. Shame on you, making yourself invisible to infiltrate my mansion.”

Chloe didn’t answer him. Lex was walking towards her based on the sound of her voice. Like an animal, she froze, not moving, hoping not to draw attention to herself. He stopped just inches away from her.

Lex’s hand swept forward and his fingers ran across her stomach. Chloe couldn’t stop the gasp from escaping.

“I enjoy a challenge.”

“I’m not a challenge.” Chloe countered.

Lex’s smirk made another appearance as he tipped his head to where her voice had come from.

“Have you been watching me all this time Chloe, listening to my conversations…”Lex’s voice trailed off.

Chloe felt herself blushing despite herself.

Lex frowned.

“Did you hear my talk with Clark?”

“I am not a…dominant-submissive.” Chloe snapped. “I don’t do kink!”

“Ahh.” Lex smiled, reaching out he ran his fingers down her invisible arm. “You did hear. Good.”

He moved away from her, walking back to his desk.

“So let’s get you visible, so we can continue your education.” He said over his shoulder.

Since Lex couldn’t see her, he never saw Chloe move after him, place herself in front of him, just so she could slam her fist into his stomach.

“Jeeze!” Lex gasped, doubling over and crouching.

Lex started to laugh, holding his stomach.

“Listen Luthor! I’ll never let you ‘educate’ me in any way! For just a second I actually believed you weren’t an egotistical jerk. Obviously I was wrong. Won’t be the first time either.” She finished on a mutter.

Lex shook his head and stood up straight again. “Chloe. I’m sorry about that last comment. But, I’m a guy, and guys think about sex as something to look forward to.”

Chloe felt like punching him again. Maybe a nice purple shiner to match his purple shirt.

Instead she went for verbal violence. “Well, why don’t you call up Sandy and further her education.”

“Sandy?” Lex asked puzzled. He blinked and laughed. “Well, really…you…”

Chloe blushed to the roots of her hair.

“Well. Well. Into voyeurism as well Chloe?”

Lex heard Chloe…growl was the only word for it.
“Chloe?” Lex warned.

“It was horrible!” She said surprisingly. “I can’t leave rooms if the doors are shut and you didn’t leave…I had to shut my eyes and plug my ears. It was awful!”

Lex really wished he could see her at that point.

“Chloe there is nothing wrong in what you saw. It was just…two healthy adults doing normal sexual activities. Put it down to education.”

Chloe snorted.

Lex felt his defenses slam up. “I’m sorry to have spoiled your naïve way of thinking Miss Sullivan, but that was the real world. My real world.”

“It wasn’t what I imagined.” Chloe’s voice sounded smaller, a little drained.

Lex swallowed and frowned. This was not a discussion he ever thought he would have to explore with someone, let alone with Chloe Sullivan. “What did you imagine?”

Chloe was silent for a moment. “Well. I’m not that stupid. I read books. But in reality, it’s a lot more…I don’t know. Messier maybe.”

Lex couldn’t stop the bark of laughter from escaping. “Someone once told me that contrary to books and movies, messy sex is great sex.”

“I don’t think I want to talk about this anymore.” Chloe snapped.

Lex agreed with her on that one.

“Where have you been sleeping and eating?” Lex asked, changing the subject.

“I don’t need to eat…its weird. Usually I sleep in here…on the couch.”

“I’ll open up one of the spare bedrooms for you.” He offered.

“Oh, no! No thank you.” Chloe said. “So you can keep me in there and not worry about me looking over your shoulder?!?”

“Would I be that cruel?” Lex mocked.

“In a heat beat.” Chloe dead panned.

Lex nodded his head. “True.”

“What about my bed,” Lex asked on a half smirk. “It’s big enough that I can promise, not to do anything. Scouts honor.”

Though he couldn’t see her, he could feel the doubtfulness coming off of Chloe.

“I really think, Luthor, that you were never a part of the scouts. Ever. I think I’m better sticking with the floor. Thanks.”

“It wasn’t a request Chloe.” Lex said, heading over to the bar for a drink “Now that I know you’re here, I’m keeping you within hearing range.”

“Lex? Who are you talking to?”

Lex flinched, glad that his back was turned to the doorway. “Hello Dad.”

“Son, I hope you haven’t taken on the ill bred habit of talking to yourself.” Lionel said as he walked to the bar as well.

“Oh please.” Chloe snarked. “Don’t worry Lex, looks like he can’t hear me.”

Lex nodded his head as if in thought. “Perhaps I was getting the ghosts to leave.”

Lionel gave his own version of a smirk and Lex hoped that Chloe had taken the hint to leave. Probably not. He sighed. Could it get any worse?

Okay, so she’d caved in, in a record of just three hours.

Chloe’s hand rested under her check as she lay under the covers in Lex’s bed. The more Lex believed she was around, the more she was able to interact with things, like the comforter on the bed. Maybe the twins were right, in some ways.

Beside her, Lex had fallen asleep a while ago, his breathing was now steady and soft.

She agreed with Lex that somehow the meteoroids were responsible for her condition. Not some flusy, between words, mumbo jumbo. If anything that’s what Lex and her had in common, they believed in facts and the truth, that nothing was mysterious…it was always grounded in truth, no matter how remarkable.

Chloe slowly sat up and turned so she could look at Lex. It was strange. She’d seen so much of him in the past two weeks, she knew his favorite foods, drinks, games and books. Not surprisingly, Lex didn’t watch TV. She liked that. He was ruthless and heartless when it came to business, but he had to be.

Chloe twisted a part of her hair. Did she have feelings for Lex?

She had to finally admit it to herself that she was definitely attracted to him. The naked body incident, had pretty much sealed that thought in place, but would she actually want to…date him? It just didn’t seem possible.

Maybe it was low self-esteem or Clark not EVER noticing her, but she just couldn’t picture any guy for that matter, wanting her. She knew that Lex was physically attracted to her…okay, even though he hadn’t seen her body for the last two weeks. Still. He’d felt it up enough to know.

“Chloe.” A heavy voice asked.

Chloe looked down. She was getting used to Lex’s sleep induced seduction routines.

“C’mere.” He slurred and reaching out grabbed her around the waist.

Why did he always have to come on to her when he was asleep?!

“Lex wake up.” Chloe snapped.

“No.”

Lex’s hands reached down and before she could say anything else, they clamped themselves onto her butt cheeks and hauled her up against him.

Chloe swore slightly as Lex’s knee pushed between her legs.

“Shhh.” Was all he murmured into her hair.

Chloe closed her eyes as his leg shifted until she was astride it, like a horse.

She let out a breathless ‘oh my god’, which Lex swallowed when he took her mouth in a brutally breathtaking kiss. Her lips felt bruised and hot when he pulled back enough for her to catch a breath.

He then proceeded to kiss his way down her cheek, neck, her collarbone; his hands pushed aside her top baring her bra which came off rather quickly.

Chloe was going to tell him to stop, but two things happened. Lex’s mouth covered one of her puckered nipples while his knee moved back and forth under her skirt, rubbing against her newly sensitized flesh.

Unprepared for the dual attack, Chloe let out a sharp cry. Which woke Lex up completely.

“Chloe?” Lex blinked.

Chloe stared into the eyes before her, read confusion, followed by frustration and anger.

“I need to be able to see you.” Lex groaned, his face dropping onto her chest. “I can feel each deliciously rounded curse, the way this breast perfectly fits the palm of my hand.”

Chloe’s breathing was becoming erratic under Lex’s seductive and tortured words. Especially with his hand continuing to mold her aching breast.

Chloe shifted slightly.

Lex’s breath hitched. “Oh Chloe, don’t move like that again!”

Chloe blushed as she realized her knee was right up against Lex’s obvious arousal. It was straining against the silk confines of his pajama bottoms.

Chloe took a deep breath. “If you want to Lex, I can help it.”

Lex closed his eyes. “Chloe,” a deep breath, “I can’t ask you to do anything. You’re a virgin right?”

Chloe worried her lip between her teeth.

“Well. Technically.”

Lex’s eyes opened looking for her face that he couldn’t see. “What do you mean technically?”

“You know…” Chloe trailed off.

Lex’s voice had taken on the edge of hostility that it usually did, a frown marring his face. “No. I don’t know.”

Chloe tried to move, but Lex’s arms became bands of steel around her. She wiggled some more against him as repayment until he half chocked and moaned her name.

“I mean…I may never have seen one fully until you. But, well…teenage stuff. Stupid party stuff in Metropolis.”

Lex’s frown wasn’t going away.

“Yes.” Chloe exasperated, “Yes, I’m a virgin. I haven’t you know…”

“Done it?” Lex chuckled.

“Yes. But, I’ve heavy petted.”

“A guys gone down on you.” Lex asked.

Chloe's cheeks went bright red. How could Lex ask a question so casually, in the same voice you might ask ‘how’s the weather today’!

“Umm, once. It was kind of embarrassing…I don’t want to talk about it.” She hid her face against his chest. Forehead pressing down, so she wouldn’t have to look at him.

“Chloe?” She felt the rumble of his seductive voice against her cheek.

“You’ve gone down on a guy?”

Chloe hid her face harder. “I tried.”

“Ahh.” Lex said understandingly.

“It was dark! I couldn’t see…and I was, well drunk. Stopped me drinking that’s for sure!”

“Good.” Was Lex’s answer to that. “Now. Go back to sleep and if I molest you again, hit me on the head or something. Who was the guy?”

“Very funny. You’re not getting a name Luthor.”

Lex smirked as he closed his eyes and patted Chloe’s butt as she moved off him. “Afraid I’d have him killed.”

“Yes.”

“You don’t trust me do you?” Lex asked in a mocking tone.

“I guess the answer you’re looking for is ‘ditto’.”

Lex sighed.

“Good night Lex.” Chloe said as she curled up on her side of the bed.

Always waiting for the word.
:wub:
:chlexsign4:

sydsvaughn
11th October 2004, 00:48
GAH... you had to end it there, didn't you? :)

I so can't believe how much I loved the whole conversation/seduction scene. Sigh.

More soon please!

SaraC

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
11th October 2004, 00:57
:drool: :drool: :yay: :worship2: All there is to say!

Update as soon as you can.

Augustine86
11th October 2004, 01:06
This is too good. You have to post ASAP or I'll come out anf haunt you for the rest of your living days!!!!! (I have a lot of spare time, as you can see and every now and then I indulge in a little bit of ghost-haunting) :chlexsign1:

Hope to see you post soon,

Augustine

autumngold
11th October 2004, 02:21
I love that Chloe has attached herself to Lex!! :wub: Smart girl!! :yay: Now they are sleeping in the same bed!! :worship2: Perfect!! :yay2: I really, really can't wait for more!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

buddyfozzy
11th October 2004, 03:04
Wow :yay: :worship2: :yay:

eurydices falling
11th October 2004, 03:20
GAAAAAAH!

i must have more, STAT!!!

too yummy for words. :drool:

hfce
11th October 2004, 03:31
That was great. I loved the banter and you were mean for ending it there. :tease:

Hope :biggrin:

AlabamaWorley
11th October 2004, 04:14
Too kinky! I love it :biggrin:

Queen Of Tact
11th October 2004, 04:42
i so loved it great updates hon.... This is a great fic.... I cant wait to read more....

I so love when lex is sleeping....

CC

je_m'adore
11th October 2004, 05:56
AUGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

so close!!! so close!!!!

please just let there be smut!!!

tiger04
11th October 2004, 06:33
That was a great chapter. But boo on ending it there. Is Chloe going to help Lex with his father in someway while no one can see her?

Update more soon.

AT

lexchloe
11th October 2004, 12:43
:drool: :drool: Darn it why did he have to wake up!!! Great updates. Am I the only one who thinks that Chloe and Lex should continue to have lots and lots of ummm .......physical contact *coughs :smut: * , for the sake of making her visible of course. :biggrin: Cant wait for more.

sylvia
11th October 2004, 12:46
Chloe threw a hand up in the air. “Oh please! I can’t believe you’re falling for this five cent psychic crap!”

Lex chuckled at her remark.

Chloe froze.

Lex froze.

Hahaha. Loved it. Your psychic twins were a funny but cool addition, and the invisible sex? Kinky. ;) But can't wait to see how the plot goes.

More soon!

kezz
11th October 2004, 12:54
Is it just me or is it looking like they have to have lots of physical contact to make her visible again?

Update soon, please?

Kezz..x.x.x.

Blaire023
11th October 2004, 15:49
I'm in very heavy like with this fic. So ummm, gimme more?

I love it. I love how you write Chloe's actions. The part where she grabbed his arm and he could see it flapping up and down. I could only imagine Chloe jumping up and down with excitement.

Well, now I'm all caught up. So carry on.

~B

chril1
11th October 2004, 18:31
that random guy's a lucky guy thats for sure

love this fic, and like a good author you update frequently

love lea
xxx

Janet
11th October 2004, 19:04
No!!! There has to be more!!!! *cry*

Please, update soon!!!

:ohmy:

campbti
11th October 2004, 22:04
MORE!!! I think I am breathing heavy now. LOVED IT!!!! Especially the conversation. Fabulous. Update again SOON....

:applause: :applause:

Charmeye
11th October 2004, 23:22
AN: Hello everyone. I'm back again with the next chapter, and those who are waiting for the smutt...don't worry, the next chapter. Nothing but smutt. But I'm making you all wait of course. 'Cause I'm evil. :newdevil:

Thanks again to everyone who's given feedback on this story, I'm glade that people are getting the humour that I try to put in.

PS If anyone's interested, I have two other stories, (in-process), at my webpage. www.angelfire.com/de/kindeye/smallville.html
I'm also trying to make up pics to match this fic, but I'm so out of practice with my PaintShopPro, looks like it'll be a while. :blush:

Chapter 5: Trouble in Paradise

Lex had a lot of experience with women, but none of them had ever felt as right as Chloe did in his arms. As if by design, some time in the night, gravity had pulled them back together. He kept his eyes tightly shut, not wanting to see his arms empty, but savor the feeling of her in his arms.

What it was that had caused him to notice her and find himself wanting her in nearly every way since the moment they’d first talked, was still a question he couldn’t answer. He had truthfully spoken to Clark about his feelings of what attracted him to Chloe, she held that fine edge of a personality that could play the battle of wits with him, but who would back down at the last minute in favor of wanting to let him retain his ruthless character, and not turn into a puppy mush lover boy. Like Clark Kent around Lana Lang. Chloe would be able to stand up for herself, not only against him, but against all the people in his life that were always trying to knock him down.

A knock on his bedroom door broke his reverie.

“Yes?” He called out.

The door opened a crack “Mr. Luthor. You’re father has arrived, he request your presence. He says it’s urgent.”

“I’ll be down shortly.” Lex said.

Chloe’s body still felt like she was asleep. He quietly got of the bed and changed. He carefully made sure to shut the bedroom door on his way out. He’d deal with her wrath later.

Lex readied himself as he casually walked into his study. His father was seated behind his desk, playing with a recording device. Lex’s sense of danger went into high gear.

“Dad.” He stated.

“Son. You’re up late for a Saturday…busy night?”

“Not particularly.” Lex stood stock still, hands in the pockets of his black pants. He put in place the calm expression of indifference, masking his annoyance at his father’s arrival.

“Two visits in two days, what did I do to merit this attention.”

Lionel pushed a button and Lex froze as he heard Chloe’s voice and his come out of the electronic device.

“You can use the couch.” Lex heard himself say.

“Thanks.”

“Chloe. You’re father misses you. I should tell him that you’re here.”

“No! I don’t him to know.”

“Chloe. You’re going to have to say something to him when you show up after being gone for nearly two weeks.”

“I’ll think of something.”

“About this morning. I’m sorry, I was half asleep and afterwards, I was shaken up.”

“Don’t worry Lex, I won’t press charges for a little heavy petting.

“Thanks.”

The recorded message clicked off.

“So Son? Have you kidnapped her, or is she just running away and you’re stashing her here for a while?”

Lex knew the muscles in his jaw were visibly clenching.

Lionel looked very pleased with himself.

“What do you want Dad?” He said with the least amount of emotion.

“The truth.”

Lex glared at his father, then went over and poured himself some orange juice.

“She’s here isn’t she?”

Lex didn’t answer his fathers threatening tone.

“I’ve seen the security cameras Lex, she’s no where in the mansion. Or let me rephrase, she is no where except in your bedroom…the one room where you control the cameras. If I went up there would she still be asleep in bed? Did you tire her out? Did you fuck the sixteen year old’s brains out?!”

“Enough!” Lex yelled back at his fathers rising temper tantrum.

“She’s nothing but white trash Lex! She’s common in every way of the word!”

“Are you calling the daughter of one of our Luthor Corp. employees’ white trash Dad?” Lex countered.

“Are you fucking a minor Lex?”

Lex sauntered over to his desk, avoiding his father. “Sixteen is legal age in Kansas.”

His father stormed over, glaring at him. “Just don’t be stupid Lex. You’re above her, she’d never make it in your…our world.”

“Why all this concern, Dad? You’ve tried to double-cross, back-stab and ruin me since the day I moved to Smallville. What’s a little extra curricular activity got to do with anything!”

“Those were all tests Lex!”

Lex looked away from his father, silent.

“This is not something I want to see our family dragged down into.” Lionel turned for the door. “If you are fucking her, make sure you use protection…if she gets pregnant. I’ll make sure it’s aborted.”

Lex felt like he was going to rip the metal arms off his chair. His father had once again proven how little he cared for his son, and how evil his mind was.

Chloe sat on Lex’s bed. Fuming.

How dare he leave her locked and stuck in his bedroom.

Bastard!

Never trust a Luthor (even a sexy one).

He was soooo getting it when he walked through that door.

She crossed her arms over her chest and waited.

The door opened and Chloe jumped up. “Lex I…”

Her voice trailed off as a brown haired woman walked into the room and quietly closed the door. Was she one of the maids? Chloe wondered. She was carrying a small bag with her and she threw it on the bed.

“Lex?” The woman called out.

Chloe’s face went red with furry. Not another one of his bimbos. Did they always just show up at the mansion at every hour of the day!

‘For peaches and cream’, Chloe thought to herself, ‘its 11:30 in the morning!’

The woman took her bag and went into the bathroom.

Chloe gnashed her teeth together. She had only been pissed off because of the door lockage, but now she was doubly pissed because of Miss Bimbo in the washroom.

‘Not that you have any exclusive rights towards Lex’ Her conscious nagged her ‘Why be jealous? You don’t really want to be with him anyways’

Her self defense mechanisms were locking into place.

The bathroom door and opened and the woman crept back into the room.

Chloe threw her hands up in the air. “Oh for crying out loud!”

The woman had changed into a tiny, lacy lingerie outfit. She wandered to the bed and got up on the covers, posing artfully.

Chloe went over to her, even though the woman couldn’t hear her. “You look like a prostitute!”

Instead of hearing her of course, the woman began twirling her hair around her fingers.

The door to the bedroom opened again.

“Ch…” Lex’s voice died as he started at the nearly naked woman on his bed.

“Lex.” The woman purred.

“I see you’ve got a thing for brunettes Lex.” Chloe snapped.

Lex swallowed, his eyes looking around the room. “Umm…Nicole, what are you doing here?”

“Sandy said she stopped by.” The woman stated. “I never like to be outdone, Lex.”

Lex shoved his hands in his pockets. “I think you should leave.”

Nicole got up from the bed.

“Lex.” Chloe slowly taunted. “At least this time let me out of the room before you fuck her!”

Lex opened the door. “I’m sorry Nicole, but you came by for nothing.”

The woman laughed.

Chloe started heading for the door but Lex blocked the exit. Could he see her now?

“Nicole, why don’t you go, get dressed.”

Nicole smiled at Lex like a devious cat. “And then what?”

“Get out.” Lex said flatly.

The woman frowned for the first time. “You really mean it.”

“How astute of you.” Lex drawled.

Nicole gathered her things and swept by him. “Next time you call me…I’ll be busy.”

“Good.” Lex snapped as he slammed his bedroom door after her.

Lex took a deep breath. He never realized how important it was to see someone face to face, until they were angry at you. It helps you make out a battle plan.

“So…” Chloe’s voice sounded scalding. “Do you keep a schedule for these harem girls of yours, or do they just parade in at random?”

Lex smirked at her comment. “Why Miss Sullivan, are you jealous?”

“Of that slut!?”

Lex leaned lazily back against the door frame. “Before you get any deeper into self-righteous land. I should mention that my father has proof of one of our conversations and he thinks that I’ve either kidnapped you, or I’m helping hide you.”

There was silence from Chloe.

“Oh.” The boiling anger had calmed in the voice. “What is he going to do? If he sends cops over, they won’t exactly be able to find me.”

“He hasn’t said what he plans to do…yet.” Lex sighed. “We have to get you back to normal and soon Chloe.”

Chloe murmured a small agreement.

Lex moved into the bedroom and pulled his desk chair out to sit down on.

“Any ideas?” He asked Chloe.

“Not a clue,” came Chloe’s response, sounding like she was sitting on the bed now. “Except for the mirror. It had a green dust on it remember? Meteoroid dust?”

“I had the mirror examined fully, not only does the dust have meteoroid particles, but it looks as though the frame itself is made out of meteoroid rock, painted over with some gold paint.”

“I touched the mirror, Pete never touched it. Have you touched it?”

Lex shook his head, “It’s being held in a secure and controlled environment. No one will touch it again.”

“The individuals that come into a lot of contact with the meteoroid found here in Smallville…” Lex began.

“You mean the meteoroid freaks…”

“Chloe,” Lex frowned.

“Sorry, that’s what Pete calls them.”

“Then wouldn’t I qualify as one then.” Lex asked her.

“What do you mean, oh…you’re hair. Well, that doesn’t really count.”

“Moving on.” Lex continued. “These people in Smallville, all have connections to the metroids.”

“Yes.”

“Chloe, I think it might just be the mater of touching the mirror again.”

“Why do you say that? Why wouldn’t it just keep me invisible or something?”

“Are you sure you just touched the mirror?” Lex asked.

“Yes. No! I took a picture of it. I felt dizzy after that, the light that reflected was really bright and…green, now that I think about it.”

“Maybe if you touch it without the reflection of your camera, it would turn you back to normal.”

He heard Chloe scoff. “You think it would be that easy wouldn’t you Luthor? All right, go get the mirror and bring it back here.”

Lex went over to his closet and removed the packaged mirror.

“That’s the ‘secure and controlled environment’ you’ve been keeping it in? I didn’t know times were tough for you Lex.” Chloe snarked.

Lex ignored her and set the mirror on the side of the wall. “Touch it.”

Lex watched the paper rip off the mirror.

“Nice theory.”

“You touched it? Lex asked.

“Yup.”

Lex walked closer to the mirror. He froze.

“I can see you.” Lex said.

He turned around and looked at the room…no Chloe. Turning back to the mirror he could see Chloe’s puzzled face.

“You’re looking puzzled right now.” Lex said. “And you just pushed back your hair.”

Chloe froze. “You can…”

Chloe approached the mirror coming up beside Lex.
Lex reached out a hand and ran it up her arm, then pulled her in front of him. Lex looked down at his hands that were empty, then looked into the mirror and saw himself holding the arms of an opened mouthed Chloe.

“Any idea what this means Chloe?”

“Hunh?” Was Chloe’s intelligent answer.

Lex smiled his eyes focused on hers in the mirror. “I can see you now.”

I love cliffhangers...if you hadn't already noticed.

:blinkkiss:

:chlexsign3:

chril1
11th October 2004, 23:31
education....very important, i reckon chloes due a lesson

love lea
xxx

randa
11th October 2004, 23:38
loved the update, but....more soon!

randa

kezz
11th October 2004, 23:53
So are we to assume that Lex is going to have the mirror hung on the ceiling above his bed?

More soon? :worship2:

Kezz...x.x.x.

sexi_angel_babee
12th October 2004, 00:33
hahahahha.. i was thinkin of the exact same thing as kezz... hahaha.... oh boy... i'm absolutely loving this story... more more more more more more!!!!! i love the fact that this story's fast paced... it doesn't drag on.... hehehe... ok... can't wait for the next chapter.. hehe go :chlexsign1:

hfce
12th October 2004, 00:42
Yes I have noticed you like cliffhangers. :cliffhanger: Please update as soon as you can. While you are updating this can you please consider updating Dying Embers and Chlex a la Jane Austin they are my favorites. :worship2:

Hope :)

Queen Of Tact
12th October 2004, 00:44
sweetie you are just going to have to get your cute little butt back here with an update, and bring on the smutt...

CC

TheDragonLady
12th October 2004, 00:54
WOO HOO!

SMUTTY-SMUTTY-SMUT-SMUT!

YAY!

I adore you... I adore you majorly...

eurydices falling
12th October 2004, 00:56
i loved the update, but how come the MB could tape their conversation? I thought only Lex could hear her. dah well. update soon. i can't wait to see what he'll do now that he sees invisible people?

S.Ann Smith
12th October 2004, 01:00
*chants* SMUT! SMUT! SMUT! SMUT!

:biggrin:

Love the update.... hurry back with the smut soon

Impress
12th October 2004, 05:53
like the update. can't wait for the next.

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
12th October 2004, 05:57
education....very important, i reckon chloes due a lesson

So are we to assume that Lex is going to have the mirror hung on the ceiling above his bed?

And all thoughts beyond UPDATE NOW! are taken care of.

Sunny
12th October 2004, 11:30
Looollllll.... More please!

sylvia
12th October 2004, 12:18
Chloe would be able to stand up for herself, not only against him, but against all the people in his life that were always trying to knock him down.

Liked ^that line. :)

And yeah, like kezz said,

are we to assume that Lex is going to have the mirror hung on the ceiling above his bed?

:chlexsign1:

Really intriguing story and I'm loving the way you have the two of them puzzling out the meteors, just like classic season 1 Chlex. More soon!

Blaire023
12th October 2004, 13:55
if lex hangs that mirror over his bed, give me ahead up or i'll have coffee sprayed all over my monitor.

as for Kam

it's known that when dealing with ghosts a hi-resolution tape recorder can actually record the sounds of the undead (if you believe in that sort of thing) but in chloe's case she's not *actually* a ghost. So who knows, anything could happen.

~B

and i love this story. bring on the smut

lexchloe
12th October 2004, 15:22

I think that pretty much says it all. :devil:

Nice update. The MB was really in top form. Can't wait for more

Charmeye
12th October 2004, 21:36
AN: Hello everyone, I'm back. Back with the chapter I've been promising you. But before that, I have a few thank yous of course.
Kezz, okay, you were close, but the mirior won't be above the bed, but I can't make no promises for no coffee hitting the screen :blush: See below for the answer.

Blaire023, who's got my back? :love: Yeah, ghosts are usually recorded on film or tapes, but never seen or heard at the time, I thought that was how it would work out. Guess I should have explained it more in the story (thanks Eurydices Falling for pointing that out :p ) Good to know that my plot is as important as the chlex loving) :biggrin:

WARNING - major smut ahead people, it's in the NC-17 section for a reason people. :nono:

Chapter 6: All Bets Are Off
Chloe’s breath caught in her throat at the sound of Lex’s husky seductive voice. Did the man only ever think about sex? She knew that’s what had lit his eyes up as soon as he’d seen her in the mirror.

Chloe sighed. “Lex, I think you should stop…”

Lex’s arms snaked around her waist, his eyes locked on hers reflected in the mirror.

“Do you now?”

Chloe sucked in a breath as Lex’s hands made their usual journey to cover her breasts. Even through the shirt she wore, his hands felt like red hot pokers to her.

“Hmm. Chloe.” Lex whispered.

Chloe blushed as the intensity of Lex’s eyes, staring directly at her. This was also the first time he was doing this to her while fully conscious.

“I warned you; once I could see you…we’d continue our discussion.”

Chloe was having trouble concentrating, for obvious reasons. When she managed to push away the erotic fog that clouded her brain, she gasped. “What about the meteoroid dust and the mirror? We have to…OHHH!”

Lex’s hand had slipped to the buttons on the side her of hip. The ones that held her skirt together. While she had tried to reason with him, he’d been unbuttoning it and now her skirt was pooled around her feet.

She tried to move, but Lex’s lean muscled arm was like stone, keeping her in place.

Her cheeks flushed bright red and she quickly shut her eyes. What was happening? Why were they suddenly heavy in heat for each other? Her brain tried to surface from the haze of lust.

“Lex!” She gasped as his teeth bit her ear.

He then moved down and licked her neck.

“Look Chloe.” Lex’s rough sexual voice commanded. “Look at me in the mirror. Open your eyes, Sweet.”

Chloe slowly followed Lex’s plea, the smirk of satisfaction on his face though made Chloe think of it as a demand rather than a plea.

Lex kept nuzzling her neck, his eyes intently on hers in the mirror.

“I’ve wanted to do this Chloe. For longer than you think.”

Chloe’s lips parted on a gasp as his other hand began making circular motions on her belly, just above where her (thank goodness she picked the black panties) panties rested on her hipbone.

“So soft,” Lex whispered. “Like baby goose down.”

Chloe whimpered. “How long?”

Lex’s breath was hot on her neck. “I’ve wanted you since that day in the Beanery, when we talked about Kyle Tippet…farming equipment…you were so sharp, you caught my slip when I said ‘let’s go ask him’. I knew then, you would be a challenge.”

Chloe frowned. “Not a challenge remember.”

Lex kissed her neck again. “The prize is worth so much more, when it was a challenge to conquer. That, and your perky breast with that cleavage of yours was an added bonus.”

Chloe was about to elbow punch him in the stomach when suddenly his hand slipped past the bad of her underwear and cupped her firmly.

“LEX!” She screamed in shock.

“Shhh.” His voice tried to sooth her. “Relax.”

“I can’t…oh my god! Don’t…” Chloe cried out again.

His finger was touching that small place that made her feel as if she were going to explode. She felt the uncontrollable urge to move and she did.

From behind her, she heard Lex groaned. She could clearly feel the outline of his arousal, iron hard, digging into her backside. That added to the flick of his finger inside of her made her scream aloud once again.

Chloe opened her eyes and saw Lex’s smirk in the mirror. His eyes had taken on a look she’d never seen before, slightly glassy, his smirk had nothing to do with humor at this point.

Lex kissed her cheek. “Sweet. Like wet hot honey.”

Chloe groaned, no movies, book, or fanfic from the internet had been enough to prepare her for what reality was. Her hands clawed at Lex’s arm around her waist. “Please!”

“Sweet, you have only to beg.” Lex’s husky voice whispered.

How could his voice be so darkly seductive and coldly authorative at the same time? Especially with his fingers making her burn and flush all over her body.

Any other though Chloe had died as she went soaring over a cliff of intense pleasure.

Lex held Chloe’s limp body to his. He was just happy to stare in the mirror and watch her flushed face as she came down from her intensive organism.

Slowly he pulled his fingers from her slick entrance, making her simper at the sensation.

“Chloe?” He asked softly.

“Hmmm.” Came her sleepy languid response.

“Do you trust me?”

A small weak smile curved her mouth. “No.”

Lex chuckled softly. “If you don’t trust me…how can I do what I’m going to do next?”

Chloe’s head snapped up and looked at him in the mirror. “Next?”
Lex gazed at her flushed cheeks, pink and high up on her cheekbones, the smooth creamy complexion of hers.

Lex took a deep breath, he had to, or he’d die of sexual starvation for her. “Love Chloe. I want to make love to you. I want to watch your expression as I slip inside you and move.”

Chloe’s eyes went huge. “Lex, I…”

Lex’s hands slipped to her hands. “I have to be able to see you Chloe. I’m sorry if this is selfish of me…but I need you right now.”

Chloe’s breathing was getting heavy again, whether from excitement, arousal or even fear, he couldn’t tell.

Lex placed her hands on the side of the mirror. “Hold tight.”

“Lex?” Her voice was nervous.

“Don’t worry.” Lex told her as he stepped back a bit, kicked off his shoes, unbuckled his belt and flung it away. He slid off his pants and underwear, taking the socks off too. His shirt, he just tore off and let the torn silk drop to his feet.

Now Chloe appeared to be the one who was overly dressed.

Lex poked his head beside hers, she gasped as his hot iron tip brushed the back of her black pantie covered butt.

“Aren’t you hot in this shirt, sweet?”

Chloe gulped. “Y…Yes.”

Lex took hold of her shirt and slithered it up and over her head.

“Hands back in place.” Lex whispered.

Chloe obeyed.

Lex smirked.

Chloe raised her eyes up and caught his gaze. “I’m scared Lex.”

“What? My fearless Chloe. Never.” He said firmly. “If you want me to stop, I will. Just tell me so.”

Lex held his breath while he watched Chloe internally debate with herself.
She looked down at the ground, but she asked. “Condom?”

Lex let out the breath he’d been holding.

“Pill?” He countered.

Chloe flushed. “Yes.”

Lex’s hand moved to caress her belly. “I’m clean…you saw me use a condom with Sandy.”

Chloe’s back stiffened at the mention of Sandy. Smooth move Lex.

“No…this is a bad idea…”

Lex turned her head and kissed her deeply, hoping to make her forget about Sandy and all the other women he’d fucked in his life time.

As Lex continued to kiss her deeply, his hands moved to her lace covered breasts, teasing the hard little pebbles hidden by the thin material. Who knew that Chloe wore sexy lacy numbers under her clothes? ‘He did,’ Lex though to himself smugly. ‘And only him from now on.’

Lex pulled back from the long kiss and looked at Chloe in the mirror. Her eyelids were heavy and watched his face intently.

“Hands Chloe.” Lex reminded her.

Chloe put her hands back up on the mirror.

He smiled and then pushed her black panties down revealing a mystery.

“Chloe?” Lex asked, looking at the tight auburn curls. “You’re not a blond.”

Chloe closed her eyes in embarrassment and shook her head.

“What are you then?” Lex asked intrigued.

Chloe took a breath, looked at him, and sighed, “Redhead.”

Redhead! Lex groaned. A redhead! Just like him, if they had kids they’d probably be redheads too. Where had that thought come from?

“Why the dye?” He asked as he swept a hand over the moist curls.

“I…I hated the nicknames. When we left Metropolis, Dad let me dye my hair blond.”

Lex ran his other hand up to one thrusting breast, which he freed from the confines of its cup.

“I’d love to see you as a red-head Chloe, some day. Red would match that beautiful skin of yours perfectly.”

He could tell that Chloe wasn’t really paying attention to his words; she was paying more attention to what his hands were doing.

“Lex! Please stop! Don’t…don’t…I mean…ohhhh....don't stop.”

Lex understood the indecision she was feeling, the pain.

She whimpered. “I’m going to collapse.”

“No.” Lex replied silkily. “Not yet…I’ve got you Chloe, I won’t let you go.”

Lex wrapped his arms around her waist, his other hand dipped through her curls and he ran a finger along the slick passage way.

“Lean back a little.” Lex instructed.

Lex moved her in place with his arms. “Spread your legs a little sweet.”

Chloe gasped. “Oh god!”

Lex removed his hand from her curls, taking his own cock in hand he looked down and blinked at not being able to see Chloe’s cute little butt. She was still invisible.

He looked in the mirror and he saw her head bowed a little, gasping still. He’d have to do this blindly.

“Chloe?” He asked. “Look up, watch my eyes.”

Chloe looked up at him, her eyes reflecting the same fire that he felt. Her eyes widened as soon as she felt the tip of him graze her entrance that would soon be breached.

Ever so carefully, he moved forward, just inching it inside until only the tip of his head had sunk into her.

Chloe grimaced in pain and shut her eyes.

“No! Chloe, watch me. Look at me sweet.”

Chloe shook her flushed head, eyes still tightly shut. “It won’t fit!”

Lex choked on a laugh. “Yes it will. You’re just very tight…you have to relax.”

“Can’t we do this on the bed…normally?”

Lex frowned. “I wouldn’t be able to see you Chloe. I wouldn’t be able to watch your eyes when I…”

Chloe screamed. Her eyes opening in shock as Lex forced his way further inside of her.

Lex caressed her breasts still cupped by her lacy bra, while his other arm held her tightly to him.

She looked up at him in the mirror, accusingly. Tears spiking her eyelashes.

“Half way there Chloe.” He said breathlessly.

The sensation was almost too much, she was hot and tight, fitting around him like a hot leather glove.

“Only half way?!” Chloe asked, one tear slipping down her cheek. “No. It hurts too much Lex. Let’s stop.”

“Chloe…” Lex began to try and calm her down when without warning she tried to stand up and get away from him.

The movement made Lex’s heart stop and he couldn’t stop what he did next, he thrust home in one swift complete action.

Chloe screamed and collapsed against his arm. Lex held her as she held him inside her. She pulsed quickly around him, fluttering from the pain of entry.

“I won't move Chloe. I'm sorry. Shhhh, it’s over.”

“You’re sure?” Chloe gasped, “It hurt like a son of a bitch!”

Lex laughed before he could stop himself at the way she described sex between them. “I promise, I’m about to make all of that up to you.”

Chloe met his eyes in the mirror. She smiled at him "You'd better."

“Does it still hurt?” Lex asked.

Chloe blinked, and blushed further. “Umm. No, I don’t…ohhhhhh!!”

Her gasp was from him moving in a little out and then easing back in.

“How was that?” Lex asked.

Chloe’s mouth hung open. “O…okay.”

Lex smirked, and repeated the motion, using quick short thrusts to make her smooth and silky again. She was still too tight and small for full thrusts, so Lex reached with down and searched her curls for her little nub to manipulate.

Chloe gasped. “Not again!”

Lex tickled the nub and Chloe began to squirm back against him. Her butt rubbed his stomach as she tried to ground herself against him and his hand. He started to feel her tighten around him.

“Lex!” She screamed as she came, clenching him so tightly, he couldn’t move if he’d wanted to.

As soon as he felt just a little tension release, he returned to his truths. Chloe floated back down to earth, her head resting against his chest. She was so slick now that he could finally pull nearly all the way out and sink back in. When he did it, they both moaned at the same time.

“I can’t hold back.” Lex gasped.

Chloe took one hand off the mirror, he was about to tell her to put it back up, when that hand found one of his and held it. “Don’t hold back.”

Lex actually heard himself growl at her words. He shifted her, moved her hand with his so that he could clasp her waist tightly. He began the new harsh erotic rhythm of pulling her too him and away. Her hot core held him in a tight death grip after each thrust, something he found erotically intense. So much so that he quickened his thrusts.

As if from a distance he heard Chloe moaning his name. All he heard were the sounds of his flesh slapping up against hers and his own heart beat pounding in his ears. He felt himself tighten and with a hiss pulled her as hard as he could back, against him. Learning over her, he jerked once, and felt himself go inside of her. He felt each wave of pleasure crash over him in absolute wonder. He’d never felt such a sudden burst that had lasted as long as this before.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, and his ears.

Chloe’s mouth was moving in the mirror but he couldn’t hear her.

“Lex!” Her voice broke through the lust haze that had been surrounding his brain.

“I can’t stand up anymore.” She pleaded.

Slowly, as gently as he could, he slipped from her body. He looked down and all eh could see was himself, stains of blood on his thighs and member.

He looked in the mirror, the sight of him holding her at the waist. There was blood on her thighs as well, as well as residue of his own slick seed.

“Tired.” Chloe whispered, her eyes closed.

Lex swung her up in his arms and turned from the mirror.

He held the now invisible Chloe in his arms, wishing he could watch her face while she slept.

He put her down in his bed, pulling the covers up over her invisible naked form.

He went and drew the velvet drapes closed, kicking out the sunshine.

He remembered the blood and quickly got a wash cloth, using his hands, he felt his way over Chloe’s body and hoped he got most of the stains. Then he washed himself and up and crawled into bed beside her, pulling her into his arms.

He’d just had sex with Chloe Sullivan against a mirror, standing up and he could proudly say that he didn’t give a damn about the consequences.

wooh....made it. :wub:

:chlexsign2:

Let me know what you think.

kitten
12th October 2004, 22:10
Oh well, I guess Chloe's ruined for any other man. Too bad. Poor dear, I'm sure she'll find a way to cope. I know I would.

Great story so far, and so many updates. You put me to shame!

asharnanae
12th October 2004, 22:17
:drool: gah.... gah...... ............. *sorry lost the power of speach!*

I think you just fried my poor little brain, WELL DONE!!!!!! oh that was such a fantastic chappy, oh more please more. HOT HOT HOT is all I can describe that as! :yay: :worship2:

buddyfozzy
12th October 2004, 22:39
Good god woman, that was HOT!! Well done! :worship2: :worship2:

TheDragonLady
12th October 2004, 22:59
*SQUAWK*

Oh how I adore you...

kezz
12th October 2004, 23:52
Naked, vertical, invisible smut in front of a mirror! :satanwink: A new high for the nc17 category for sure honey. :clap:

Fabulous update. More soon 'k? :worship2:

Kezz...x.x.x.

chril1
13th October 2004, 00:04
ok was it just me or did that seem just a little non-con? even if it was consensual he doesn't seem a very considerate lover.

great otherwise

love lea
xxx

S.Ann Smith
13th October 2004, 00:04
*sigh* that was... :drool:

:applause:

sydsvaughn
13th October 2004, 03:20
HOT!!!

There's nothing more I like than "mirror sex"... except maybe wall sex --- or pool table sex ...

Sorry, digressing here.

Seriously, I LOVED this and can't wait for more!

SaraC

autumngold
13th October 2004, 04:34
Wow!! Two excellent updates!! I'm in heaven!! :yay: Lucky, lucky Chloe!! :yay: Lex had better never let her go!! ;) Please post again soon!! :wub: :chlexsign4: :wub:

je_m'adore
13th October 2004, 04:57
oh ho ho!!!

THAT WAS F#@&ING HOT!!!! :drool:

eurydices falling
13th October 2004, 05:49
oooh kinky first time sex will spoil you for life every time.

i loved this line:

Even through the shirt she wore, his hands felt like red hot pokers to her.
-he most certainly did have a red hot poker for ya sweetpea! :biggrin:

seriously, that was just too hot for words.

and thanks again fir clearin up the whole tape thing. Between you and Blaire I can safely say that I will have a camera on me at all times when I go back to Jamaica. There's this old plantation house that's supposed to be haunted. Place gives me the heebeejeebees, but I want proof that it's got more than bats in the belfry next time I'm there.

update soon. i want more red hot pokin!

tiger04
13th October 2004, 06:10
that was great. i can't wait for the next update.
AT

hfce
13th October 2004, 06:15
Wow :drool: :smut:

Hope :drool:

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
13th October 2004, 09:10
Naked, vertical, invisible smut in front of a mirror!

:worship2: :drool: :worship2: :drool: :worship2:

Blaire023
13th October 2004, 14:49
Originally posted by je_m'adore@Oct 12 2004, 10:57 PM
oh ho ho!!!

THAT WAS F#@&ING HOT!!!! :drool:
i agree....*wipes up the drool on her keyboard*

sylvia
13th October 2004, 15:20
Naked, vertical, invisible smut in front of a mirror! A new high for the nc17 category for sure honey.
Damn straight. :biggrin:

Update soon!

AlabamaWorley
13th October 2004, 17:11
The invisible and mirror parts were awesome, but I have to agree with lea that I didn't like that Lex shoved himself in when Chloe told him to stop and tried to get away. Great twist with the mirror and Lionel, though, I can't wait to see where you take it!

Now that Chloe has those clothes off, are they visible or no? If not, I can just see them turning the mirror all around trying to find them :lol:

lexchloe
13th October 2004, 23:25
Any :smut: involving mirrors is good :smut: !!!! :biggrin: Can't wait for a repeat session. :devil:

Charmeye
14th October 2004, 18:40
AN: Hello everyone, this is the last chapter of the story. I’m glade that this got such great input from people and lovely reviews.

Lea and AlabamaWorley, you made a good point that I hadn’t picked up on while I was writing. It’s kind of hard to edit smut I’ve realized, especially since this is the first time I’ve written it, so really, constructive criticisism really does help. I changed a few words around, and altered Chloe’s reaction…I meant for her to really want and enjoy it, but I see how I wrote it made it come across differently. I hope the little changes helped, but still kept the harshness and control that personifies Lex, that I wanted to keep throughout the story. I didn’t want him to turn all mushy mushy just because he falls in love….this is Lex Luthor we’re talking about. :satanwink:

This last chapter just ties things up, and I hope it’s a nice ending that everyone will like. I’m typing up my next story and I’ll have it up sometime this week or next, I hope. Plus I have to add some more to my good old oldies on my webpage. (I promise Hope!)

Chapter 7: Those Pesky Consequences

Chloe’s eyes snapped open.

She was lying in a dark room with a man’s arm around her middle!

Wait. Oh yeah. Her body relaxed, it was only Lex.

She’d done it…she had had sex (okay, strange sex) with Lex Luthor, and she didn’t feel guilty. She felt sticky and sore, she though, making a face.

Slowly, so she wouldn’t wake Lex up, she crept out of the bed. God, she was thirsty.

She stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Nice bathroom, she though, it’s about the size of my room.

She took out a towel and ran water over it, she then washed the little bits of blood still left on her thighs.

She saw a glass on the counter, picked it up and filled it with tap water. She took a big long gulp.

Her stomach growled.

‘Hmm,’ she though, ‘sex makes you hungry.’

Hungry!

Thirsty!

She was back to normal again!!

Chloe tested it for sure, she opened the bathroom door…yup. She was back to normal.

Chloe quickly shut the bathroom door, leaning her back against it, suddenly frozen to the spot. Lex. Her father. His father! The world in general! They would all freak out!

What was her story?! She couldn’t think. She had to get home!

Quickly, she went into the bedroom and gathered her clothes as quietly as she could. Slipping them on she snuck out of the door. She stopped at the foot of the stairs.

Was this wrong? Should she just leave him?

Her palms felt sweaty. She didn’t’ know what to do.

“Get a grip!” She told herself. “It was just sex…not a lifetime commitment.”

Agreeing with herself, Chloe went downstairs and left the mansion through the back exit. Shit! No car, no phone.

As quietly as she could, she tip-toed back inside.

“Talk about laxed security.”

She found a phone and dialed her home phone number. She didn’t even know what time it was.

“Dad? Yeah! I’m back.”

Lex stretched his hand out. He felt like he’d slept for hours. Opening his eyes, he realized that was the case.

“Chloe?” He called out. Stretching out his arms, he searched for her body. “Chloe?”

Lex sat up and got out of bed.

All the doors were shut, she had to be in here.

He turned his lights on. Everything looked normal, except that he could see a pair of black panties peeking out from under his desk by the mirror. He could see them.

Lex swore aloud.

He opened his bathroom and saw the blood stain on the hand towel. She’d opened a door. She was visible again.

She was visible and had snuck out, leaving him alone.

Lex clenched his fists in fury.

Chloe stared up at her bedroom ceiling. It was past 2am, she’d been home for nearly six hours now and for the life of her she couldn’t fall asleep.

Her brain kept yelling at her to call Lex. To tell him she was back to normal and okay, and…she didn’t want anything else to do with him.

She felt so ashamed. She had to lie to her dad and tell him, she was using a phone at the mansion because she had wandered in from the woods. Then she pretended to cry, so he wouldn’t ask her more questions and would just come and get her.

Chloe groaned. Her dad was just so happy to have her back, he hadn’t realized the weirdness of her story yet, he would though. Then what would she do?

She’d love to be able to be with Lex, but she was a realist. He was twenty-two years old, she was sixteen. There were more forces to keep them apart, then there were to keep them together. There was also the tape that Lionel had.
It was too much! She didn’t want to think about it, her and Lex, it was better if they just forgot about what had happened.

Lex entered the Talon the next morning, looking for coffee and Chloe.

Instead he saw Lana and Clark at the counter.

“Lex!” Lana yelped when she saw him. “Did you hear? Chloe’s back, turns out she didn’t run away!”

Lex sauntered over, keeping a questioning but calm expression on his face. “Really?”

“Yeah,” Clark said. “She says that she thinks she was drugged by someone in the mansion that she visited. The last thing she remembers is leaving with Pete. She doesn’t even remember your mansion or how she ended up out there yesterday evening.”

Lex gave a tight lip frown. “Have the police tried to find out who did this to her?”

“They’re trying…Chloe should be back from the hospital soon. Gabe insisted that she go and get checked out to make sure nothing happened to her.” Lana finished.

“So, she was kidnapped.” Lex stated.

“Seems like it.” Clark agreed.

“Well, I hope the police catch them,” Lex continued, “I’d like to ask them how they tampered with the cameras, got into the mansion and out, with Chloe in under ten minutes.”

Lana and Clark both frowned.

“Yeah. They must have been really well organized.” Clark said.

“I wonder what they wanted from her. Oh well, I’m sure answers will come. Could I get a coffee to go Lana?”

“Sure thing…oh, there she is.”

Lex turned his head and through narrow eyes watched a grinning Chloe walk into the Talon right behind Pete. She looked refreshed and lovely, wearing a tight pair of jeans and a simple green and yellow top, that was deep enough to show off her cleavage. When she saw him, her smile wilted and she nearly stopped, but Pete took her arm and led her in.

“Well?” Lana asked as they got to the counter.

“Healthy as can be. Clean bill of health.” Chloe said, avoiding Lex’s piercing gaze.

“You must be very relieved Miss Sullivan.” He said, trying to reign in his
anger. “The past two weeks must been awful for you.”

Chloe looked at him briefly, but shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t remember much.”
Pete swore. “If Clark and I ever find those bastards…”

Lex watched Chloe’s nervous body gestures. She wanted to ignore what had happened between them. That was not an option.

“Chloe?” Lex asked, using her first name on purpose. He saw her flinch slightly.

“Yes?”

“I’ll give you a lift back to your house. You should probably rest and I need to talk with Gabe.”

Chloe stared at him blankly. “Ummm.”

Pete stepped up, eyes narrowed at Lex. “I’ll take Chloe home Mr. Luthor.”

Lex smiled at Pete. “But I’m already heading that way Mr. Ross and need to speak with her father. Well Chloe?”

“I suppose so. I should get some more sleep. I’ll talk with you guys later.”

Chloe nervously sat down in the Ferrari. Lex slammed the door, hard enough for her to flinch. She had a bad feeling about this. It was a bad sign when Lex Luthor showed up anywhere completely dressed in black.

Lex got into the car, turned it on and swung out into traffic.

“Lex, I…”

“Chloe, I’m sorry sweet, but I don’t want to listen to any of your excuses until after.”

“After?” Chloe asked, her eyes going wide.

Lex glanced at her quickly, then back to the road.

“After I’ve fucked you to within an inch of your life.”

Chloe shivered. She watched the harsh precise movements of Lex’s hands as he shifted gears. She had no doubt that was what he intended to do.

“No.” Chloe said firmly. “We’re going to talk about this.”

Lex gave a harsh bark of laughter. “This? What this? You snuck away yesterday, like a whore…”

Chloe’s hand lashed out before she could think. The sound of her slapping his face was loud in the deathly silent car.

“How dare you!” She hissed.

Lex glared at her, then jerked the car off the road.

Chloe realized they were outside of Smallville, on their way the mansion. Chloe took off her seat belt and tried to get out of the car.

Lex grabbed her by the arm. “What the hell do you think you’re doing Chloe! I’m not going to ignore what happened between us. I’m not throwing away the best sex of my life, just because your sixteen and people will talk.”

Chloe paled. “It was just sex Lex. Nothing more.”

“Nothing more?!” Lex roared.

Chloe snatched her arm away. “Don’t yell at me Lex, I’m not one of your sluts!”

Lex smirked at her, eyes flashing. “When you left me yesterday, it sure felt like you were.”

Chloe again went to slap him, but he caught her wrists and yanked her up against his chest.

“Bastard!” Chloe yelled.

Lex shook her. “What do you want from me!?”

Chloe struggled to get away.

“I know what I want Chloe, I want you. What do you want?!”

Chloe sagged back against the car window. Not much room in a Ferrari to maneuver.

“I can’t,” She began, eyes closed so she wouldn’t have to look at his intensive eyes. “I can’t be with you Lex, maybe in a few years.”

“I’ve already waiting nearly two years. You and I are together now, I don’t care about the timing.”

“Well I do!” She snapped, opening her eyes she glared at him. “Lex! Wake up. The papers would have a field day with this, your father still has that tape with us
talking, he’d probably try to kill me and I know that my dad would kill me.”

Lex looked at her silently, jaw clenching.

“I want you Chloe. I was planning on waiting, but not anymore.”

“Why do you have to be so freaking possessive.” She snapped.

“You like it.” Lex said, with a tiny bit of a smirk.

Chloe tried to ignore him, but heat was rising up her face. She did love it, she loved that wild look in his eyes, the tightly leashed fury ready to be unleashed.

“Either you date me Chloe, or I’ll make sure no other guy gets near you until you’re ready for me.” Lex threatened.

Chloe stared at him. “I don’t like ultimatums.”

Lex leaned in closer and kissed her so quickly she didn’t have time to avoid it.

He pulled back from her and continued, “And I don’t want you to touch another guy from now on. I will not be held responsible for what could happen to them."

Chloe tried to move her head back, but only smacked her head on the window.

“I need some air Lex. Let me outside.”

Lex slowly let her go, but watched her carefully, like a wolf watching a bunny rabbit.

She turned and got out of the car. She crossed her arms under her and tried to think about what the heck to do.

Suddenly, she felt a familiar arm snake around her waist, lift her and before she could tell him no, his lips were on hers. She moaned despite herself. Why’d he have to be such a great kisser?

Lex pulled back from the kiss slowly, his eyes drinking in the closeness of Chloe’s face. The sigh of pink tint in her cheeks and her red bruised lips was the most beautiful sight he’d ever seen.

He had to keep her. He couldn’t let her slip through his fingers. She was
everything he wanted and needed, no matter the cost.

Lex ran a hand through her hair. “Tell them the truth Chloe, tell them you were with me the whole time…our own little dangerous liaison in Smallville.”

He watched Chloe’s eyes shift to the left, then back to him. “Lex, I wish I could.”

“You can.” He declared fiercely. “I want you in my bed, your head sleeping next to mine. We’ll date until your twenty one, then we’ll get married, I’ll move to wherever you go to college.”

Chloe blinked up at him. “You’re planning this out…the next five years of my life?”

“Our life.”

“I hardly know you.”

“You’ve spent two weeks watching every move I made.”

Chloe blushed. “You hardly know me.”

“I’ve got years to work on that.” Lex loosened his arm around her. “Come back to the mansion.”

Chloe bit her lip and Lex tapped her lip with his finger to stop her.

“How about a year.” Chloe counter-offered. “Could you wait a year?”

Lex rolled his eyes. “Sweet, I can hardly wait a few hours, I couldn’t survive a year…and neither could you.”

“Fine. What if we keep it a secret.”

“In Smallville? That might be hard.” Lex teased.

“I thought you liked challenges Luthor.” Chloe teased back.

Lex smirked and leaned in to kiss her again. “You’re on.”

Chloe pulled back from him suddenly, looking puzzled.

“What?” Lex asked.

“What happened to the mirror Lex?”

Lex was silent for a second. “It’s perfectly safe, in the safe room in the mansion. Sealed and safe. No one will use it again.”

Chloe nodded her head. “Good. Could you imagine what someone could do if they had the wrong intentions and got a hold of that thing? You should destroy it Lex.”

Lex nodded his head, then motioned for Chloe to get back in the car.

“Quickly, we’ve got to get the mansion and back to my house in under three hours. That’s not much time.” She told him.

Chloe looked up at him from the seat and laughed at his expression.

Epilogue

Lana frowned as she put the phone back on the hook. Pete and Clark watched her.

“Lex never dropped Chloe off.” Lana explained. “I hope everything’s alright.”

“I knew it.” Pete said. “Don’t trust a Luthor.”

“Pete, calm down. Let’s go over to the mansion and see if they’re there.”

“Why would they…” Lana trailed off. “You don’t think…”

“That BASTARD!” Pete yelled, he grabbed Clark. “Let’s go. I’m going to kill him. Chloe is too emotionally fragile.”

Clark had to run to catch up with Pete as he left the Talon.

Chloe closed her eyes and moaned. She was lying on her stomach on Lex’s bed. Lex had promised that he was going to lick and touch each and every inch of her skin, until he had it memorized.

Suddenly Lex chuckled. “Is that a birthmark?”

Chloe laughed. “Yep. Funny isn’t it.”

“It looks like a raindrop.”

“Maybe I should tell people it’s a tattoo.”

Lex slapped her butt. “You’re forgetting, I’m the only person who will be seeing this tattoo from now on.”

Chloe flipped around. “I never asked you, what’s with the scar on the shoulder.”

“Long story.”

“Well, since we’re planning this secrete relationship, I think you’ll have time to tell me.”

“No time today though.”

Chloe shirked as Lex flipper her all the way over onto her back.

She laughed as Lex grasped her legs but her laugher died when she felt his tip slid over her.

“Lex!” She screamed.

In response, Lex pushed into her and Chloe gasped as he sank all the way, no pain, just fullness. Her lips curved into a smile. A lifetime of this, she could handle that.

Pete looked up at Clark. “What is it man?”

“I heard a scream. Sounded like Chloe.”

“Upstairs?” Pete asked.

“Yeah, let’s go. The security will be here soon.”

Pete and Clark went up the stairs. Clark stared into the rooms with his x-ray vision.

When Clark shut his eyes and blushed, Pete frowned. “What?”

“Umm…maybe we should come back later.”

“Oh gawd!” Chloe’s voice screamed. “Lex! Lex! LEX!!” Her voice rose in a crescendo.

Pete went as red in the face as Clark.

“That son of a bitch!!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!!” They heard Chloe scream encouragingly.

The screams echoed down the hall.

Clark eyes were so wide, he thought they’d fall out. “I think she’s a willing participant Pete.”

Clark still had to grab Pete to stop him from running into the room and yanking
Lex off of Chloe.

“Let’s go Pete.”

Chloe snuggled deeper into Lex’s side.

“Sweet?” Lex asked.

“Hmmm.” Chloe responded.

“Don’t fall asleep.”

“Tired.”

Lex chuckled, causing his chest to rumble beneath Chloe’s cheek. Next thing she knew she was pinned under Lex again. Her eyes popped open.

“More?” She gasped.

“Much more.” Lex promised.

“I have to get home soon, remember?” She told him.

“Call Lana,” Lex said handing his cell phone to her. “Tell her you’ll be home late.”

“Lex.” Chloe groaned. “I can’t…”

Chloe’s breath stopped as he slid into her, and then resting on his elbows, embedded inside her but not moving an inch, he commanded. “Call her…I won’t move until you do it.”

Chloe punched the numbers.

Lana hung the phone up.

“Who was that Lana?” Gabe asked from his den. “Was it Chloe?”

Lana blinked. “Yeah, yes. She’s over at…umm, Lex’s, helping her with some research.”

Gabe smiled, “That’s my girl, back to business already. When will she be back?”

“Later.”

Lana pressed her hands to her burning cheeks. She tried to ignore the sounds she’d heard in the background, but it was pretty obvious. Chloe? And Lex?

The phone rang again.

“Hi Lana.” Clark’s voice said. “Guess what? We went to the mansion and…”

“Chloe and Lex were together.”

Silence.

“Uh. Yeah, how’d you know?”

“She just called. Don’t’ you think this is all a little weird. First she disappears and now…she and Lex?”

“Maybe we should change the towns name to Wierdville.”

Lana groaned. “That’s so lame Clark.”

“Hey, I laugh at all your jokes.”

Lana smiled, her mood improving. “That’s because you’re my boyfriend and you want kisses.”

Lana laughed at the uncomfortable silence on the other end. She could feel Clark blushing through the phone.

Chloe smoothed a hand over Lex’s head, like she’d done when she had been invisible. Lex had finally fallen asleep. She would go home, but she didn’t’ want o leave him just yet, so she’d risk her dad being a little peeved at her.

In his sleep, Lex moved his arm tight about her waist. “Mine.”

Chloe smothered a laugh.

“I could get used to that Lex.” She whispered and kissed his cheek.

The End.

:dance:

All done...... :biggrin:

tiger04
14th October 2004, 19:02
:biggrin:

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
14th October 2004, 19:06
:smoker: Woo!
But sadness, it's over.
still :smoker: Woo!

campbti
14th October 2004, 19:26
That was great. So much for their secret relationship, one hour and everyone knows. LOL... Glad you softened the first smut scene a little. But the second was perfect. Can't wait to read your other stories.

:chlexsign2:

zabu
14th October 2004, 20:00
:biggrin: Love your story!!!!!!!!!!! I'm kind of sad that it's end but it's a great end. Can't wait to see your next one :chlexsign2:

hfce
14th October 2004, 21:07
That was great smut :drool: and I love how everyone knows now except the dad. :lol:

Hope :chlexsign2:

Janet
14th October 2004, 21:21
HURRAY!!!

Well done!!! :biggrin:

asharnanae
14th October 2004, 21:24
damn, that was a great ending to a fantastic fic. well done indeed! :chlexsign2:

S.Ann Smith
14th October 2004, 21:34
Very well done, and original plot... kudos for that...

and the smut :drool:

:biggrin: you just made my week...

TheDragonLady
14th October 2004, 21:38
Dammit. I wish I could go invisible and have hot monkey sex with Lex.

I love dees! I do! But I wish it was longer. MUCH longer... Sequel?

AlabamaWorley
14th October 2004, 22:37
Great ending! Smut-writing is kind of scary, don't worry about it. Your second scene was excellent!!

Also, I loved this line:

Lana smiled, her mood improving. “That’s because you’re my boyfriend and you want kisses.”

That seems so in keeping with the "new" Lana, and it was adorable!

estrellalily
14th October 2004, 23:21
wow, it was great, i loved it! write another please :worship2:

thanks for the story :wub:
~estreallalily

kezz
14th October 2004, 23:33
That was a fab, fab fic chica. Well done you. :wub:

Kezz....x.x.x.

eurydices falling
14th October 2004, 23:43
that was great. so great that you should do one where Lex is invisible. it'll be like hollowman...minus the creepy rape scene and the killing.

really though i love possessive Lex. i'm the man's a freakin gazillionaire, it only makes sense that he doesn't like sharing his stuff. and it just comes off as so sexy. :wub:

buffiy18
15th October 2004, 02:08
:wub: Awe :wub: what a sweet ending. I really enjoyed reading this fic. I agree with some of the others that the previous chapter got a little rough when Lex continued after Chloe's protests. But since that's not what you inteneded and changed it a bit to be more clear to us addicted readers... I'm cool with it.

You write excellent Chlex! I look forward to your next story! :chlexsign3:

sexi_angel_babee
15th October 2004, 02:13
droooooooooooooool~ :worship2: oh wow... oh wow... i mean, i've read hundreds of chlex fics by now... and this has got to be one of my favourites.... daaaaaaaaaaaaang.... it was soooooo good... from the beginning to the end... oh wow.... lol... i can't wait to see wut else u got in store for us.. fantastic job on this fic... :chlexsign1:

Impress
15th October 2004, 03:22
great job.

autumngold
15th October 2004, 06:38
Poor clueless Gabe!! He's going to die when he figures out what's really going on!! :biggrin: This is such a great story!! I really wish it wasn't over!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Sunny
15th October 2004, 10:13
:biggrin: Gaaahhhh.... That's so beautiful... wonderful... I love it... :biggrin:

scifichick774
15th October 2004, 22:17
What a lovely ending. Nicely done. :wub:

je_m'adore
16th October 2004, 08:31
awww... i am content.

merci, for the wonderful story

becky
17th October 2004, 00:55
wahoo! that was fab!! :biggrin:

Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

~Becky~

Shay
17th October 2004, 02:46
Wonderful story. I highly enjoyed it.

Shay

Val
17th October 2004, 08:29
That was great, I really wanna read more of your fics! :biggrin:

Kit Merlot
21st October 2004, 18:33
This was an excellent and truly original story :biggrin:

Well done :chlexsign2:

Ainur
30th October 2004, 07:07
I loved this! The concept of the story was very original. It was really great. :chlexsign2:

Kandya
26th November 2004, 09:40
[COLOR=purple] I'm glad I came across this story b/c I just was couldn't find anything I wanted to read. This story gives me hope. I really like the idea of Chloe being a ghost :biggrin: and the fact that this story is voyuer.

Krysia
15th February 2005, 07:41
I love the premise of this story, it's such an innovative idea. I liked the fact that Chloe was stuck in the mansion and that Lionel was trying to blackmail Lex. I loved the sparks between him and Chloe and the interaction in the car. Loved the jab aout Dangerous Liasons [ btw. a great movie]. I hope you are planning a follow up or something, and i hope you won't wait a year to post it :biggrin:

coxxy
15th February 2005, 15:26
wow - this is my fav piece of fiction to date!!

I hope there could be some kind of sequel

there's nothing better than super-possesive lex goodness

i hope the writting bug is currently biting you....

:devil:

Sidhe
25th February 2005, 08:39
Oohhh a little rough there Lex! But, you seemed to make up for it in the end.

Loved the fic! Loved the smut!

starmoon
25th February 2005, 09:11
I love this story! It was so cool when Chloe was invisable and over time only Lex could hear her. When Lex threatened Chloe not to let any of his secrets out that she might have found out it enraged me. Who did he think he is and why does Lex and everyone else have so little faith in Chloe. Just because she is a reporter does not mean she will print everyone's secerts for the whole world to see. :rage: When Chloe left in the morning I knew it was a big mistake espally when Lex woke up and got so mad. I loved how he got back at her for leaving. :devil: :drool: I felt bad for Chloe having to watch Lex have sex with one women and then watch another try to seduce him. That was just sick and wrong. :puke: Chlex forever. :party:

welshy
7th June 2005, 19:41
That was agreat story and the smut was lovely :devil:

JosiCuervo
14th June 2005, 18:46
Great story! Enjoyed it thoroughly, for long time... :blinkkiss

ggdoll18
15th June 2005, 02:12
:p I liked it! VERY original idea! nice work

meg20
17th June 2005, 16:45
I remember reading this fic, when I was just a bad newby who did't leave replys. Also remember How much I loved this story and got encrossed in it.

SinnerSaint
24th June 2005, 06:24
I am so glad I happened upon this story . It was really good and very original. It kind of reminded me of the halloween episode of Buffy where they end up trapped in the frat house and Xander turns invisible because he fears he is invisible to his friends. Then , when he is ranting about how insensitive they are and how pissed he is , all of the sudden he is visible again and they can hear him . Anyway, great job in this story !

arkakitty
25th June 2005, 10:01
Are you sure, it was your first story? Because I loved everything about it. :)

micah_luther
29th June 2005, 09:55
That was intense! Oh man. I think I'll read ghost stories a little more often.

darkangel
6th July 2005, 04:41
I loved this story. It is one of the best that i have ever read.

Skye
21st January 2006, 04:06
wow!! so amazing story!! love a possessive and jealous lex, hehe!!

teejei
21st January 2006, 09:26
i can't believe i just discovered this! oh the smutness. :drool:

and the invisible mirror sex? HAWT! :devil:

stwbrrydelight
21st January 2006, 11:45
Over all...wow
The ending...how very cute
You my dear have a promising future as a fan fic writer if this is how your first one turned out.
Bravo

petoonya
24th January 2006, 05:43
Excellent job for a first time fic. I really liked the ghost theme. I thought it was cute how Lex was so territorial. Great Job!

redneck
24th January 2006, 22:35
Very..... well, very. I think it's become one of my favourites.

Dark Topaz
25th January 2006, 04:06
my favorite lex personification

Augustine86
25th January 2006, 05:30
I probably already reviewed this and if I wasn't so lazy I could go and search for the post but, nah, better review twice, and make both reviewer and author happy. I loved this story, from the originality to the endearing name-calling (I want a guy like Lex to barge through my bedroom door, grab me by the waist and call me *Sweet*!!! - Heck, I want Lex to do that!).

Also loved how Chloe doesn't jump right into it and has to be convinced, and how Lex's many 'girlfriends' make an appearance. Write more fanfics like this and I'll write many reviews like this (hint-hint, nudge-nudge)

KISS666
26th January 2006, 08:03
wow....Great Job!

jujube1013
29th March 2006, 05:32
i loved this story! one of my favorites so far!:D

happybum
30th March 2006, 08:27
dude...i can't believe i missed out on such a kickass story. I loved it, especially chlex action. Yum, where can i get a possessive lex. Where is those green rocks when you need them, Maybe i can magically trade spaces with chloe. great story!

txalb
31st March 2006, 07:28
Interesting story, I liked it.

Esther25jm
27th April 2006, 08:40
Wow, this was a great story!! And the loving.....whoa!!! Loved it!!! Something about a possessive Lex that just......yum. Splendid job!!

Zanzu
7th May 2006, 03:35
That was an awesome, and oh so hot, story. Great job.

~*~Tasha~*~
26th May 2006, 14:18
Definitely enjoyed this one. Snarky and cute.

~*~Tasha~*~

pipersmum
22nd June 2006, 15:58
WOW I can't believe I have only just found this story !! I loved it and the smut in front of the mirror was really good! But my favourite bit has to be in the car when he tells her "After I've fucked you to within an inch of your life." Made me swoon LOL. I would pay good money to have Lex utter those words to me ;)

xiaoyouangel
5th July 2006, 07:06
nice story...love the possesiveness of lex and it really proves that chloe is really a submissive person but only to lex...hehehe!!!:yeahbaby:

westwingwolf
16th August 2007, 03:14
The idea for this story was great! I loved Lex's thoughts about needing to see her, thinking about their children, and plans for the future. The smut was fabulous and the epilogue was down right funny.

SVfan1286
1st September 2007, 07:56
Great story...Completely original concept, and really well written.
The mirror scene was super hot and intense. I also loved Lex's thoughts on the future...Got to love Possessive Lex!!!

Nonhalema
13th September 2007, 18:23
Well who couldn't get used to something like that?

Dominique
13th September 2007, 22:24
Great story. :respect: I'm always a sucker for a possessive Lex. Hope to read more of your stories.

Vampirelover
6th December 2007, 10:31
Loved your story. wish i could write that well. keep up the great work. can't wait to read your next story:D. love how lex is all dominant and possesive. wish i had someone like that lol

lexluthorslady
9th December 2007, 08:08
Nice beginning i'm testing the waters of the fanfiction world here! Very nice :)

lexluthorslady
9th December 2007, 08:26
This freaking good! Hot lol....

lexluthorslady
9th December 2007, 08:58
Way kewl ending!! Loved it.

lilinny
9th February 2008, 20:11
What a great story!

~*~Tasha~*~
5th May 2008, 18:47
I just wanted to let you know that this is a story that can be read and reread many times and still be thoroughly enjoyable. I've reread it a few times, including today, and I always enjoy every aspect of this story. {Smiles}

zal80
7th May 2008, 01:33
[QUOTE=~*~Tasha~*~;232152][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I just wanted to let you know that this is a story that can be read and reread many times and still be thoroughly enjoyable. I've reread it a few times, including today, and I always enjoy every aspect of this story.

I have to agree. I seem to come back to this story and find new reasons to love it.

Tanschana
12th May 2008, 21:37
Like it!
Hot and funny!
Well done!

Jehye
21st October 2009, 14:58
This was a really fun story! Thanks for sharing it!

elementia
22nd October 2009, 10:26
:drool: HOT!!! :drool:

starmoon
17th September 2010, 04:21
i love this story it is so sexy and i enjoy it everytime. i just love lex when he is possessive and argessive.

starmoon
25th March 2011, 02:09
i love this story it is one of my all time favorites.

reyeslu
21st May 2011, 01:58
I really enjoyed the scene where they are reading and get interrupted. I could see them cuddling in the future over a book.

ajl_gurl84
16th June 2011, 03:52
:drool2: oooooo..... :drool2:

That was new :yeahbaby: Nummy invisible, mirror sex :hankpank: really made an interesting reading for my coffee deprived brain :coffee:

Not too much complicated, winding, heavy storyline but still good.

Honestly though, it is very enjoyable and I certainly had fun reading it.

Good job! :D

malugargula
13th February 2013, 03:39
What a great fic
Loved it

jstarr713
27th March 2013, 09:56
lol challenged failed but what a way to lose. Great story

sarena
20th May 2013, 07:36
Awesome

Ami Rose