PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Divine Madness (NC-17)

sydsvaughn
3rd October 2004, 04:35
Title: Divine Madness
Author: SaraC
Rating: NC-17 (will be!)
Spoilers: Post Season 3 and into Season 4
Summary: Secret loves can lead to divine madness...

Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be!

Notes: This came to me after seeing this quote from Jane Eyre on a friend's LJ. It jumped out at me, and well, I felt Chloe speaking to me through it. Of course, this will probably be slow in updating, because I'm working around my screenplay writing and other graduate classes, but hopefully, somewhat regular updates since this isn't going to be 'plot' heavy. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

"...it is madness in all women to let a secret love kindle within them, which, if unreturned and unknown, must devour the life that feeds it; and if discovered and responded to, must lead, ignis-fatuus-like, into miry wilds whence there is no extrication."

-excerpt from Jane Eyre

Chapter 1

Chloe’s heart rate leap to twice it’s normal speed as she heard the bells over the Talon door tinkle and looked up to see a familiar bald head enter. Lex was wearing his usual three piece suit, but today had chosen a dark blue shirt to go with the ensemble, bringing out the blue of his eyes. Her mouth dried as she watched him shrug out of his jacket as he walked over to the counter, greeting Lana with his usual cool smile. The move only showcased the muscles that rippled across his back, the shirt clinging to them lovingly as he leaned against the counter.

Closing her eyes, she felt a zing of desire shoot through her system and ordered herself to focus on something other than how much she wanted to walk over and run her hands over those muscles, reveling in how strong and warm he would feel against her skin.

Groaning under her breath at her immediate arousal, she reached for her coffee, suddenly wishing for a large glass of ice water. When the lukewarm brew did nothing to curb her desire, she decided instead to focus on the book she was supposed to be reading for her English class.

Jane Eyre was not one of her favorites, considering she found Jane’s shy, retiring attitude too opposite from her own nature. But she had to admit, there were traits about Mr. Rochester that reminded her a lot of Lex. Her cheeks heated again as her frustration rose at realizing once more, thoughts of Lex had managed to color her daily life. With her mind only half on what she was reading, she found her eyes suddenly caught by a line on the page. Her eyes widened as she reread it, wondering if fate were trying to tell her something.

"...it is madness in all women to let a secret love kindle within them, which, if unreturned and unknown, must devour the life that feeds it; and if discovered and responded to, must lead, ignis-fatuus-like, into miry wilds whence there is no extrication."

Well, that pretty much summed up what she’d been feeling the past few years--ever since she’d realized how much she and Lex had in common, not to mention his sex appeal. However, with the situation between Lex, Lionel and all her friends, not to mention her own folly in accepting Lionel’s offer, she’d been forced to keep her growing feelings secret. Not that she wanted to reveal to people she found harder and harder to trust, that she was harboring a secret desire for Lex Luthor. A desire that only seemed to grow, fostering in the recess of her mind with imagined looks and conversations that she read far too deeply into. And she was finding there seemed to be no “extrication” from the madness.

Looked like she and Jane might have something in common after all.

She’d begun to feel more for Lex as they’d worked together to bring Lionel down. Despite his brainwashing, her faked ‘death’ and Lionel’s far too publicized trial, they’d managed to form a friendship. That friendship, she’d soon discovered, at least on her part, had fast turned to an infatuation with the bald billionaire.

It hadn’t helped that he’d been the one person she’d been in contact with in her hellish three months of playing dead. While he had enough trouble recovering from Lionel’s poisoning, he’d always made sure to call her once a week, from a special, secure line, knowing how alone she felt, cut off from even her father, who was being kept somewhere else for safety reasons. Lex had managed to visit her only twice during those months, but those short visits had only deepened the respect she had for him, and for what he was willing to do to bring Lionel down. Not to mention he’d taken to wearing white, which for some reason, made him look even more sexy than his dark colors. Many of those long nights, alone in that small house, she’d found herself filling the lonely darkness with thoughts of the handsome billionaire, who she knew must be extremely skilled in the sensual arts. Most of her dreams had been filled with him demonstrating those skills, over and over and over until she woke aroused and aching--with only her hands to bring much needed relief.

“You look a little heated, Chloe. Everything all right.”

She nearly jumped out of her seat at the smooth voice next to her ear. Her body was already burning up, but she felt her cheeks heat even more as she turned to meet Lex’s gaze. She noted he’d managed to slide into the booth next to her without her noticing--and from the expression on his face, had been watching her closely for some time. Flustered, she tried to gather her wits about her, at least enough to not sound like the simple, stammering girl she felt like.

Although the feelings she was having for Lex were anything but simple, and anything but pure.

“Chloe? Are you okay?” The concern in his tone suddenly alerted her that she’d spent too long in silence, something that usually was not a problem with her when conversing with him.

“Sorry, Lex. Just lost in my own thoughts.” It wasn’t her greatest bout of verbal judo, in fact, it was rather bland, but she couldn’t muster anything else. Her body was already liquefying at the way his eyes were focused on hers, a small smile on his face.

“Must have been some interesting thoughts to work up a sweat, Chloe.”

Her cheeks grew hotter at the teasing tone of his words, and the way his eyes quickly skimmed over her appearance, lingering for a moment on her chest.

Temptation, thy name was Lex.

“Don’t you wish you knew, Lex.” She wasn’t quite sure where the flirty tone in her voice came from, but the surprised delight in his eyes told her it was the right response to take. Feeling a spurt of pride, she lost herself for a moment in his eyes, unaware that his hand had moved over to grab her book.

She jumped as his fingers brushed over hers as he withdrew the book, the touch sending tingles down her spine. So focused on the feeling, she barely saw him glance down at the open page, his eyebrow rising as he obviously read something interesting. Dread flooded through her as she suddenly remembered what she’d just been reading. Swallowing hard, she told herself there was no way he could have noticed the same passage she had, considering how many words were on the two pages.

“A secret love driving you to madness? Something you’d like to tell me, Chloe?”

Damn. It was simply uncanny how he could do this to her. Not to mention his eyes were causing her desire to swell, centering in a heated pool between her thighs. But the last thing she could do was let him see how unsettled she was in his presence and by his words. He already had her at enough of a disadvantage.

“It’s just a book, Lex. Not one of my favorites either, but required reading for class.” There, that should turn things down a bit, focusing on school. Not that she wasn’t 18 now, a senior, and most definitely legal for just about anything he might have in mind. And she had a pretty vivid imagination.

“Really? I’ve always been fascinated by the dynamic between Mr. Rochester and Jane--such total opposites on the surface, but more alike than either realizes underneath.”

Her heart sped up again as she listened to him, her eyes locking on his as he leaned just a bit closer.

“She might be a young, naïve woman, but she has a passion and a fire underneath. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t be able to stand up for and to feel such emotion for Mr. Rochester.”

She was barely breathing as he wove a spell over her with his words. Unconsciously, she licked her dry lips, watching his eyes flash as he leaned over until their heads were nearly touching.

“There’s just something about forbidden love--simmering passion just waiting to explode--”

She was seconds away from leaning forward and capturing his lips, when a loud call of her name brought her back to the present. Jumping back, sure her cheeks must be bright red, she tried to compose herself as Clark approached the booth, wearing his usual sweet but clueless grin. A grin that faded as he noted her companion.

“Lex.”

Chloe frowned as she heard the coolness of Clark’s voice as he addressed Lex, knowing that Lex and Clark were not on the best of terms. She knew why of course, but Clark didn’t know she knew. Lex had told her about Clark’s discovery of his ‘Clark Room’ in the mansion and she now knew why Clark had acted the way he had at Lionel’s trial. Since Lionel’s conviction, Lex and Clark had cautiously been working towards patching up what they could of their friendship, but she knew both held no real hope they could go back to things as they were before.

Despite that tension, she was thankful that her friend seemed oblivious to the undercurrents flying between herself and Lex. She tried for a smile, although she really wanted to deck him as she could feel Lex withdrawing next to her, and cursed her mind which was now happily occupied in imagining what might have happened had they not been interrupted.

“Clark, impeccable timing as usual.”

She looked at Lex, knowing him well enough now to hear the irritation in his voice. Could it be he too was regretting the missed opportunity? Or was it the tension that was so familiar now whenever Clark and he were in the same room?

“Well, Lana is supposed to get off in a half hour and we’re going to catch a movie, so I figured I’d get here a little early and help out until she’s done.”

Chloe rolled her eyes as she noted Lex kept his gaze cool as Clark’s eyes followed the brunette behind the counter. Despite Lana’s sojurn in Paris, and her on again/off again relationship with the school’s new football coach, she and Clark still couldn’t seem to move on from each other.

She bit her lip as Lex suddenly spoke, his words for Clark but his eyes definitely focused on her.

“Well, I’ll leave you to your evening. Chloe, a pleasure as always.”

She shivered at the low tone of his voice, feeling his eyes lock with hers. Her breath stopped as he leaned in a bit closer, aware that Clark was now watching them closely.

“If you want to continue our discussion, Chloe, feel free to stop by the mansion tonight.” With that, he turned, nodding to Clark and strode from the Talon, without looking back.

Chloe watched him go, her mind alight with what had just passed, wondering if she’d read him right. Had he really invited her to continue their discussion on Jane Eyre… or continue what Clark had interrupted with his arrival?

“Chloe, what were you and Lex discussing?”

She jolted out of her now heated fantasies of what option she wanted Lex to have meant, at Clark’s voice. Seeing the suspicious look on his face, she realized he couldn’t possibly know of her more laviscious thoughts towards the bald billionaire, but was more than likely worried about what being friends with Lex might do to him. He was becoming as bad as Lana with making everything about him.

“Jane Eyre, Clark. We were discussing Jane Eyre.” She saw him relax, forcing down the irritation she felt at having to defend her friendship with Lex. Although if she had her way, that relationship would soon go far past just ‘friends.’ At least, she hoped that’s what would happen if she took Lex up on his offer.

Only one way to find out.

“Clark, you and Lana enjoy your movie. I think I’m going to head home to do some more reading.” She noted the farm boy had focused his attention on Lana now, as he was wont to do after a five minute period of not looking at the brunette.

“See you later, Chloe.”

Relieved and annoyed at being dismissed so easily now by her so called friend, she picked up her things and strode from the Talon, her mind putting her irritation with Clark away, already focusing on what the evening might bring.

If she had her way, her very own Mr. Rochester would be meeting his downfall tonight-- in a woman who was definitely more of a challenge than Jane.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

hfce
3rd October 2004, 05:19
Oh I can't wait to read more.

Hope :D

hickchick
3rd October 2004, 05:39
wonderful start!

i can't wait to find out what happens when Chloe goes to see Lex, but i think i might have an idea ;)

please update soon!

Impress
3rd October 2004, 06:22
More more more more more. Uhhh, did I mention...more?

sylvia
3rd October 2004, 08:25
:biggrin:

I love your stories and I'm really glad you're starting another. Lovely start, Lex is really quite like Mr Rochester when I think about it, and I like how you added clueless farmboy into the mix as well. Anyway, can't wait for their late-night meeting at the mansion, so I hope you can work around your busy schedule to bring us the next chappy soon!

ruafair
3rd October 2004, 12:55
Oh wow, excellent start..... and as always wonderful writing from you....

I look foward to more..

Fiona

chril1
3rd October 2004, 13:39
oooh great, i love jane eyre

and hot chlex

and lex in a three peice, guys look soooo hot in three peices......mmmmmmmmm

love lea
xxx

autumngold
3rd October 2004, 16:59
I love that not only is Chloe interested in Lex but he returns the feelings!! Great new story!! I can't wait for your next update!! Please post more soon!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

newbatgirl
3rd October 2004, 17:48
Oooooo, I've been waiting for another Sarafic! This was so hot and deep! You must continue and soon! Thanks for a great chapter!

Also, thanks for gettings us all back in touch with our inner English majors! :biggrin:

LarkLuthor
3rd October 2004, 19:58
More!

Oh yeah...please.

Lark

asharnanae
3rd October 2004, 20:18
:biggrin: now you know how damn great this is, DONT YOU!!!!!! please give us more so that we dont die from fantastic fic withdrawal!!

Janet
3rd October 2004, 20:58
ooohh....

Potential... I see potential!!!!!

More please??? :biggrin:

lexchloe
4th October 2004, 17:13
:drool: that was very hot and they didn't even do anything!! Can't wait to see what happens when she goes over to the mansion to 'continue the discussion'. :devil:

zabu
4th October 2004, 18:21
:chlexsign4: Love this beginning, can't wait for more. An update please.

Kit Merlot
4th October 2004, 18:25
Sara, I always enjoy your stories, and this one looks just as wonderful.

Please continue :biggrin:

AlabamaWorley
4th October 2004, 20:09
I love it! One of my favorite literary romances blended with one of my favorite onscreen should-be couples - I can't wait for more!

randa
4th October 2004, 22:59
yep, definantly want more!

randa

campbti
5th October 2004, 06:25
Great!!! I am so glad you have put out another story. I have been hoping, and certainly have not been disappointed. Can't wait to read more.

xevaral
5th October 2004, 08:01
:yay2: That's right, Chloe, go to Lex's! Go to Lex's! Go to Lex's now! :yay2:

je_m'adore
5th October 2004, 23:58
ooh hoo hoo!!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!!!!

sydsvaughn
6th October 2004, 04:26
Okay, here's Chapter 2. I think it's readable, I'm writing this while I'm working on my screenplay and my 18th Century Lit class reading... so bear with me! Updates will be as often as I can around school work--so thanks for staying with me!

Again, here you go... and enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2

The glass of scotch remained stationary in Lex’s hand, his eyes focused intently on the patterns the firelight made through the crystal of the tumbler.

Most people, upon seeing him thus, would most likely suppose him to be leading a business takeover in his mind, or some other nefarious plot, typical to one with the last name Luthor.

In most cases, they would be right.

However, in tonight‘s case, Lex’s mind was most certainly on nefarious deeds--but with one snarky blonde reporter.

He wondered if Chloe would actually show up tonight. Part of him wanted to believe she’d take him up on the not so subtle challenge he’d issued. But a larger part told him that she wouldn’t appear, content to keep their relationship, whatever it was, to the “teasing” friends stage.

Of course, “teasing friends” did not look at you as if they wanted to devour you whole. “Friends” did not grow hot and flushed when you whispered in their ear, the rapid beating of their increased pulse obvious in the vein of their necks. Even “close friends” did not nearly kiss each other, in public, in view of quite a few people who would not be in favor of such a relationship.

No, he and Chloe were definitely more than just “friends,” so now the question became, what were they? More importantly, what did she want them to be?

He knew full well what he wanted--and it was plainly simple.

He wanted Chloe Sullivan. If he were honest, he’d wanted her since the day he’d met her, four years ago, in the Torch office.

He finally moved the glass to his lips, taking a long sip of the liquid, feeling it slide down his throat with a welcome warmth. Not that his body was not already overheated from the images he’d been entertaining of Chloe, wrapped around him, moaning his name as he drove himself deeper and deeper inside her.

Lex wasn’t sure when his feelings for Chloe had really changed. Certainly he’d been attracted to her when they’d met, but she was Clark’s friend, and far too young. Then there was the fact that every time she seemed to get near him, something happened to her. Not a great way to build a friendship.

He’d kept an acquaintance with her through Clark those first years, always enjoying their bouts of verbal judo, deliberately burying the thoughts that would sometimes spring to mind of capturing her lips and stopping those heated words before they could start.

It was only when she’d made the deal with the devil calling himself his father that he’d started to allow his deeper feelings come to the surface. He’d been burned enough by his father, and coming on the heels of Helen’s betrayal, he’d been ready, willing and able to take Lionel Luthor down. When Chloe had come to him with her information, opening up to him about her ‘deal’ with Lionel, he had realized he had more respect for her than he thought possible.

Not only had she gotten up the nerve to defy his father, but she’d decided, even more shockingly, to trust his son. He’d been eternally grateful for that and secretly, looked forward to their meetings, if only for the chance to be near her.

The whole Belle Reve debacle, the forgotten memories, the fact that he’d forgotten his promise to protect Chloe, haunted him to this day. When he’d finally gotten his memories back, realized what Chloe had begun to mean to him, what they’d begun to do in their efforts to take down Lionel, he’d become even more determined to get his father out of their life for good.

The weeks he’d missed, with Chloe, were a price he was going to make Lionel suffer for, hopefully forever in a dark, dank prison cell.

When she’d agreed to testify, he’d been more than worried for her safety. He’d been terrified to think of something happening to her, but knew his father well enough to know the man had plans for everything. It was only an itch at the back of his mind that had made him have his people run a final security check on the safe house that day.

That action, taken even though they’d swept the place that morning, had saved Chloe and Gabe’s life.

Lex had never been more thankful. And to top it all off, despite nearly being blown to bits, being separated from her father, and allowing her friends to think her dead, she’d been determined to do it. Simply to bring Lionel down--to get him out of their lives forever.

It was a huge sacrifice, but she’d made it without complaint. The knowledge that she was alive and safe was the only thing that kept him hanging on as his father’s poison crawled through his system. He had held on long enough for help to get there simply by picturing the smile on Chloe’s face when she appeared in court to take Lionel down.

His recovery from Lionel’s attempt to kill him had been difficult--and he could have little contact with the outside world. His only comfort had been the weekly conversations with Chloe, through a secure phone line that no one could access but himself. He’d spent a fortune and called in favors by the dozens to make it happen, even more to make their occasional visits possible.

Her voice, her support, her attempt to lighten his own pain filled days as his body weaned itself off the poison, got him through that dark time and proved, once and for all, that she was the shining light in his life.

While the weekly phone calls had kept him going, it was the visits, all two of them, that stuck vividly in his memory. They had been short, terse and surrounded by security, but they’d given him the strength to fully recover, to search out the mysterious artifacts and to lull Lionel into a false sense of security.

They had also given him fodder for his dreams for years to come. He could still remember the force of his climax the night he’d returned from his first visit to Chloe. He’d barely made it to his bedroom before he’d begun pulling off his clothing, using his hand forcefully, imagining it was Chloe’s hand, Chloe’s mouth, bringing him to a release that had him screaming her name with an intensity he‘d never felt before.

Chloe had been the woman in his fantasies for quite some time now, but never with the power her image had held that night. He wasn’t sure if it was their situation, the fact that they were really the only two people they could count on in the world, or the fact that despite worry lines around her eyes, she was still the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen.

Most of his nights were now filled with images of the two of them, naked and sweaty, rolling around in his bed, on the floor, against the wall, in nearly every room and a few places outdoors that he could think of. In his mind, he knew every curve, every place that he only had to touch to make her moan--knew how she felt closing tightly around him, whimpering and then screaming his name in her release.

Whatever it was, it was far too powerful to be ignored--and when she’d emerged, testified staring straight into Lionel’s eyes, and smiled into his as Lionel’s guilty sentence had been read--he’d been determined to figure it out once and for all.

Clark hadn’t made it easy--the boy was still suspicious of him, still distrustful, and with reason. Despite his attempts to rekindle their friendship, he continued to investigate the farm boy, unable to give up the desire to know Clark‘s secret. Despite that desire, he also found it prudent to try and salvage something with Clark, if only for the fact that to have him as an enemy seemed infinitely more dangerous than as a strained friend.

Still, he couldn’t help but want to strangle the boy when he continually interrupted conversations he and Chloe were having, or used every opportunity to bad mouth him to Chloe. Not only had he overheard this type of conversation, but Chloe usually mentioned something about it casually in conversation--letting him know without out rightly admitting it.

Today’s interruption at the Talon had been the last straw. He’d known fate was guiding him when he’d noticed her reading Jane Eyre. He’d become even more certain when he’d picked it up to the open page and immediately focused on one line--reading into it all the possibilities it held.

Chloe’s blush as he’d called her on it had only intensified the heat in his groin and as she’d deliberately played obtuse with him, he could feel the desire radiating off her in waves. Drowning in her scent, delighted at the fact she could still banter with him, even while flirting, he’d leaned closer, needing to taste her lips, certain she’d taste better than all his fantasies of her combined.

Until Clark had ruined things with his cold voice, accusing manor and near ignorance of his presence. He’d known he had to leave before he said something that would get him into even more trouble, although he had not been able to resist his parting line.

The way her eyes had widened, desire clearly obvious with her confusion, had told him that he had been right in issuing the challenge. Chloe was definitely interested in the more than friends chemistry between them--the question was, did she have the courage to act on it? And if she did, would it really change things between them, affect their friendship and partnership in any way?

They were questions he’d asked himself for months, years if he were honest, and he’d had enough.

Tonight, if she accepted his offer, he would find out once and for all. And if he had guessed right, his dreams would become reality before the sun rose.

That was, of course, if she accepted his challenge in the mind frame he intended.

He frowned as he realized she could possibly come over and expect to do nothing but discuss Jane Eyre. With Chloe, you never could tell, and that, to his surprise, was one of the most endearing qualities he found about her. It would annoy the hell out of him in other women, but in Chloe, it only served to intrigue him more.

But even so, there were lots of ways to turn their conversation about Jane and Edward into “action” between Lex and Chloe.

A grin slid across his face as he was hit with the image of Chloe panting with desire as he made Jane Eyre a lot sexier than he suspected any of the Bronte sisters had intended it to be.

That was of course, if she came to him tonight.

Taking another sip of scotch, he looked at his watch, noting it was well after 8. He hadn’t set a time, but knowing it was a Thursday night, a school night for Chloe, he’d suspected her a bit earlier. As the minutes passed, he felt his mood sour as he realized she wasn’t coming. Obviously he’d imagined whatever he’d thought he’d seen between them. Obviously she would rather spend time with her high school friends than with the son of the man who’d nearly destroyed her life. Obviously she did not care about--

“Mr. Luthor, Miss Sullivan is here to see you.”

Enrique’s quiet words brought him out of his slowly downward spiraling thoughts. He looked calmly at his butler, noting Enrique wore his usual unreadable expression. After all, he’d learned from the best.

His heart picked up as he realized that she’d surprised him again--he should have expected it. After all, this was Chloe Sullivan.

“Send her in, Enrique. Thank you.”

Setting the glass down on the table, he rose, composing himself for whatever the night might bring.

That composure was shot to hell as he got his first look at the woman who had just walked into his study.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The heat is on... and it's only getting hotter from here, people. :devil:

tthjinni
6th October 2004, 04:50
What a place to leave it! *grin* Loved the first two parts and I'm looking forward to more.

Janet
6th October 2004, 04:53
The heat is on... and it's only getting hotter from here, people. :devil:

*sits and waits patiently*

:chlexsign3:

autumngold
6th October 2004, 05:19
Incredible chapter!! I love how you show Lex's thoughts and desires!! Chloe is going to have more fun than she ever believed possible!! Can't wait for more!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

hickchick
6th October 2004, 05:22
that's evil to stop it there!

i must read more of this wonderful fic!

please update soon!

hfce
6th October 2004, 06:00
Ok I got my popcorn I am ready.. :popdevil:

Hope :cool:

lexchloe
6th October 2004, 09:32
:tease: :biggrin: Of course you had to leave us wanting more!! Eagerly awaiting the next part.

sylvia
6th October 2004, 11:28
I love the way you wrote Lex's musings. I'm glad he did notice the way Chloe reacts around him.

Taking another sip of scotch, he looked at his watch, noting it was well after 8. He hadn’t set a time, but knowing it was a Thursday night, a school night for Chloe, he’d suspected her a bit earlier. As the minutes passed, he felt his mood sour as he realized she wasn’t coming. Obviously he’d imagined whatever he’d thought he’d seen between them. Obviously she would rather spend time with her high school friends than with the son of the man who’d nearly destroyed her life. Obviously she did not care about--
And I loved this^ part. So in tune with the poor insecure part of Lexy.

Oh, and it was completely evil of you to stop it there, so do update soon!

Béatrice
6th October 2004, 14:11
Arggg :nono: Why did you stop here? What are you trying to do? Kill me?

Please :worship2: Come back and update. PLEEEEEEEEEAASE!!!

Kit Merlot
6th October 2004, 15:08
Originally posted by Béatrice@Oct 6 2004, 08:11 AM
Arggg :nono: Why did you stop here? What are you trying to do? Kill me?

Please :worship2: Come back and update. PLEEEEEEEEEAASE!!!

Yes, I agree, WHY STOP THERE??

Excellent update Sara. I love the line about Lex's making Jane Erye sexier then Charlotte Bronte had intended :biggrin:

WELL DONE!

Impress
6th October 2004, 15:55
:clap: <---What I thought of the story.

:tease: <----What I thought of the end of the story.

AlabamaWorley
6th October 2004, 16:10
Excellent&#33; I&#39;ll just sit right on the warmer and wait&#33; :D

staysixkid
6th October 2004, 16:40
My Lord...this is one GREAT start to a story&#33;

I’ve always been fascinated by the dynamic between Mr. Rochester and Jane--such total opposites on the surface, but more alike than either realizes underneath.”

Her heart sped up again as she listened to him, her eyes locking on his as he leaned just a bit closer.

“She might be a young, naïve woman, but she has a passion and a fire underneath. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t be able to stand up for and to feel such emotion for Mr. Rochester.”

She was barely breathing as he wove a spell over her with his words. Unconsciously, she licked her dry lips, watching his eyes flash as he leaned over until their heads were nearly touching.

“There’s just something about forbidden love--simmering passion just waiting to explode--”

*sigh* that had to have been one of the most sexiest Chlex scenes ever written (imo). Thank you for the quick upadates in between. Hopefully, we get another one soon. You&#39;re doing a FANTASTIC job&#33;

Fee :biggrin:

LarkLuthor
6th October 2004, 22:12
ARG&#33; Too much angst, not enough snark. I was dying there waiting for something chlexish. I have no demands for immediate smut, but I need Chlex interaction, I was so looking forward to some....

Lark

chril1
6th October 2004, 23:46
bring on the smut&#33;&#33;&#33;

sorry it was great a welcome release after fretting about my french coursework

love lea
xxx

campbti
7th October 2004, 02:38
Woo hoo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Can&#39;t wait to see what she&#39;s wearing, and what the night brings. So well written too. Thanks and update when you can. good luck with 18th century lit, uugghh..

:yay: :yay: :chlexsign2:

Sunny
7th October 2004, 11:57
How can you stop there???????
I want the next chapter, NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
pleeeeeaaassseeee... :chlexsign1:

staysixkid
7th October 2004, 14:40
Wait one tic&#33;&#33;&#33; If this is loosely based on Jane Eyre...does this mean Lex has a mad wife in the attic?? :huh: Could this store evolve into one of mad obsession, and dark angst?
Could Clark be…hmmm..consulting my copy of JE now...

Not sure if I&#39;ve told you today, how much I&#39;m loving this story...

fee

Via
7th October 2004, 19:09
You&#39;re evil&#33; Make us wait like this, it&#39;s not fair :crygreen:

:yay2: I want the next chapter, I want the next chapter

:chlexsign1:

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
8th October 2004, 03:48
Ok I got my popcorn I am ready..
Ditto&#33; Any sort of intereaction would be good, smut or banter. I really prefer both&#33; :worship2: So well done.

buddyfozzy
9th October 2004, 00:06
Oh wow, I love this story. Can&#39;t wait for the next update. :yay: :worship2: :yay:

sydsvaughn
9th October 2004, 05:11
Okay, here it is&#33; (Probably inspired by my absolute fear of my comprehensives, the looming evil of my life which I&#39;ll probably fail). That said, it&#39;s a bit long, and probably not quite what you expected, but I&#39;m feeling the need to &#39;build&#39; anticipation--and have a little fun along the way&#33;

Also, this story was inspired by a quote from Jane Eyre, and well, I&#39;ve now had to drag out the copy again because... well, you&#39;ll see&#33; (Quotes/passages from Jane Eyre are in "italics"). I blame this on my friend Sonia--not like I needed to add another book to my reading list... but at least Lex and Chloe benefit from it&#33;

Rambling over with... enjoy&#33;

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3

Chloe hid her smile as she noted the flummoxed expression on Lex’s face. She’d wondered what reaction her outfit would draw and so far, she wasn’t disappointed.

“What’s wrong, Lex? Expecting something else?”

Lex swallowed hard as he noted the teasing smile on her face, wondering if the alcohol he’d consumed was affecting him. When she cleared her throat, he suddenly realized he should say something.

Unfortunately, his mouth was too try to form any words.

“What, I don’t fit your image of good ol’ Jane?”

Chloe grinned, smoothing her hands over the material of the black cotton dress she wore--an unnecessary task since the outfit was at least two sizes too small. The skirt fell well above her knees while the long sleeves and tight bodice strained at the buttons over her chest. The demure lace collar that edged the neck of the outfit, a proper one for a governess of Jane’s stature, only gave it a more ‘naughty’ look-- which was exactly what she was going for.

If she and Lex were going to discuss Jane Eyre--she was going to have some fun. The passion was there between Jane and Edward, and she was going to risk it all to find out if she could spark the same between herself and Lex. She had no doubt now it existed, after their little encounter in the Talon, the trick was getting Lex to act on it. Not that she didn’t think he wanted to, but knowing Lex, he would find some reason to deny himself the pleasure--and that was something she did not intend to allow him to do.

The outfit was only part of her plan--and from his expression, it was working perfectly. Noting he still hadn’t said anything, she couldn’t help but give him an evil grin.

“It’s a bit small, but hey, Jane might have attracted Edward’s attention a lot sooner if she’d worn something like this.”

Lex swallowed hard as he bit back a retort that the book would have been over before it started if Jane had showed up looking as Chloe now was, before her Edward. It was taking all his restraint to stay where he was--instead of walking over and kissing the living daylights out of her.

He wondered if Edward fought the same battle.

“So, I take it Jane Eyre will be discussed this evening?” It wasn’t his best comeback, but at least he’d managed to find his voice. It was stolen again at her next words.

“Actually, Lex, I learn best from experience and I figure to completely understand Jane and Edward, we should probably enact some of the scenes instead of just doing a boring reading and discussion of them. And to do that, I figured apparel would help.”

Chloe grinned as she finished, reaching into the bag she’d retrieved from where she’d dropped it on the floor.

Lex’s eyebrow rose as she pulled out what looked like a corresponding outfit for him. And from what he remembered of outfits during Jane’s time, he was positive that it would NOT be a comfortable experience for the man--or at least, for Lex Luthor.

“You expect me to play dress up and reenact a novel for your educational pleasure?” He knew he sounded incredulous, but he was still unsure where she was going with this--although her outfit told him where he’d like her to be going.

Chloe gave him a sly smile as she reached his side, making sure she was standing nearly on top of him before replying.

“It’s not so much my educational pleasure, Lex,” she drawled, running the fingers of her free hand up his arm, trying not to jolt at the sparks that flew at the contact.

“And just what pleasures are you planning on evoking tonight, Chloe?”

Lex was nearly salivating as her unique scent invaded his nostrils, the strain of her breasts against the outfit not doing much for his composure.

“Get into this outfit and you might get lucky--” she paused a moment, seeing his eyes spark, her heart leaping in response, “I’ll let you pick a scene from the novel to reenact.”

Lex bit back a groan as she whispered the rest of her sentence into his ear, unconsciously taking the clothing she shoved into his arms. He could not believe he was contemplating doing this--but the teasing, seductive look in her eyes, not to mention the way her breasts heaved against the tight material, told him this could be a lot more interesting than he’d ever imagined.

“I swear, if the servants see me in this--”

“Don’t worry, I told Enrique to give them the night off--and Ricky won’t reveal anything he might accidentally see.” She grinned as he gave her ‘the look.’ It wasn’t her fault that Enrique happened to like her more than any of the women Lex had in his life--and that he’d helped Lex protect her more times than she could count in the past few months.

“The things I do for you, Miss Sullivan,” he muttered, reluctantly moving towards the door that led to a small bathroom. He came to a dead halt as he heard her teasing reply.

“Wait until you see the things I’m going to do for you, Mr. Luthor.”

He whirled around, seeing the evil grin on her face, a spark in her eyes. Arousal slammed into him hard and fast as he stepped towards her, only to stop as she held up her hand.

“The sooner you get into character, Lex, the faster you’ll see what I mean by that.” Giving him an evil smile, she moved over to the couch, stopping to pour herself a glass of brandy.

A huge grin appeared on her face as she heard the bathroom door slam behind her. She hadn’t been sure he’d be willing to play along with her--in fact she’d wondered if he’d throw her out completely, calling her stupid and insane for this idea.

Mrs. Jackson certainly thought she was mental, but the woman had agreed to allow her into the high school props department. Considering they’d just done “Pride and Prejudice” she figured they’d have some kind of period outfits. Unfortunately, the ones she’d found had been a few sizes to small.

Not that she was complaining, figuring she matched the ‘naughty governess’ image to a T. She nearly drooled as she imagined what Lex would look like, considering the outfit was made to be worn by someone not as--developed--as he was in certain areas.

The image had her body heating, her mind wandering to what he would look like out of the outfit. Closing her eyes, she let her mind drift, her body tingling as the arousal built as she imagined it in her mind.

The sound of the door opening ripped her back into reality and she tried not to blush as she heard his long suffering sigh.

“Are you happy now?”

Her mouth went dry as she turned to look at him, noting how he’d left the shirt unbuttoned, considering it wouldn’t close properly over the breadth of his chest. The pants were tight as well, hugging him like a second skin, showing clearly that he was much more developed than the high school boy who had worn the outfit last week.

“Ecstatic,” she said a bit breathlessly and with a huge smile walked over to get a better look.

Lex gritted his teeth as he watched her observe him, knowing she had to find this funny. However, the spark in her eyes as her gaze lingered on his chest suggested she found him anything but amusing. In fact, the way she was looking at him right now, he had a feeling would have scandalized the actual Jane.

Although he had a suspicion Edward wouldn’t have disapproved.

Forcing his libido under control, he kept his voice neutral as he replied, trying hard not to imagine splitting the seam of the too tight pants. He was going to fire his butler if any of his staff ever found out about this.

“So, how is this going to work?”

Chloe smiled, pulling out her copy of Jane Eyre, and placing it next to the beautifully illustrated copy she’d found in his library earlier that week.

“I pick the first scene, we enact it, completely in character--you pick the second.” It was risky knowing Lex, but she had to do it. Besides, she’d know one way or another how he felt about her, and whatever it was they might have, by the end of it.

“All this for your English Class,” Lex murmured as he grabbed a book in one hand, Chloe’s hand with the other. Pulling her to the couch with him, he settled them down, keeping his body close to hers. “So what scene will we be attempting?”

Chloe grinned and opened the book to the scene she had marked, pointing it out to Lex as she leaned closer to his body.

Lex concentrated on the words in front of him instead of the delightful feel of the warm body pressed against his. His eyebrows rose as he skimmed over the scene, mouth going dry even as a wry grin crept over his features.

“Are you trying to tell me something here, Chloe?”

The quick catch of her breath alerted him she wasn’t as composed as she seemed and he had to hide his elation. Leaning just a bit closer, he gestured from the book to her. “Go ahead, you have the first line.”

Chloe gulped in a much needed breath and tried to concentrate on the words. Thankfully, she’d planned this out carefully and hopefully, would be able to deliver them convincingly.

"Good-night, then, sir," said I, departing. He seemed surprised--very inconsistently so, as he had just told me to go.

“At least Jane listened to Edward. An action someone I know could learn from.” Lex grinned as she gave him a wounded look.

“You’re implying that I don’t listen, Lex?” Chloe hid her grin, trying for a wounded expression, wanting instead to laugh as Lex tried to keep a straight face. It was these moments that she treasured, realizing that Lex could relax around her. She had a feeling no one had seen his easy smile in quite a long time, if ever.

“No, you listen fine, Chloe. It’s actually heeding what you’re being told that you tend to have problems with at times.” He knew he was pushing it, but it was too much fun to rile her up. Not to mention the delightful way her breasts strained against the material as her chest heaved in indignation.

Chloe hid her grin as Lex’s gaze kept moving to her chest. This was going better than she’d expected.

“I believe it’s your line, Lex.”

Lex didn’t bother to hide his grin as he turned back to the book.

"What&#33;" he exclaimed, "are you quitting me already, and in that way?"

“Demanding man, that Edward. Reminds me of someone else I know.” Chloe couldn’t help her interjection, the line just screamed for a comment.

“Keep reading, Chloe. I’m looking forward to this.” Lex deliberately ignored her words, hearing her huff before turning back to the book.

"You said I might go, sir."

Chloe attempted to make her voice demure, figuring Jane would have really seemed confused at the conflicting words from Edward. If it had been her however, she would have put up a bit more resistance to being ordered around by a man.

"But not without taking leave; not without a word or two of acknowledgment and good-will: not, in short, in that brief, dry fashion.”

Lex was getting into his role, deliberately making his voice commanding, able to sense Chloe’s reaction to it from her slightly increased breathing.

“Why, you have saved my life&#33;--snatched me from a horrible and excruciating death&#33; and you walk past me as if we were mutual strangers&#33; At least shake hands."

He held out his hand; I gave him mine: he took it first in one, then in both his own.

Chloe picked up her line, pausing as she finished, noting Lex was holding out his hand. Taking a deep breath, she placed her hand in his, trying not to gasp at the tingle that shot through her body at the skin on skin contact.

Lex was fighting his own battle with raging hormones as he saw the desire in her eyes. His voice lowered to an even huskier tone as he took a glance down at the next lines, the impact of them hitting hard as he realized he could have written them himself after the past few months with Chloe as his only ally.

"You have saved my life: I have a pleasure in owing you so immense a debt. I cannot say more. Nothing else that has being would have been tolerable to me in the character of creditor for such an obligation: but you: it is different;--I feel your benefits no burden, Jane."

Chloe wasn’t sure she could breathe, let alone speak as his gaze locked on hers. She had a feeling he was definitely not thanking her as Edward was doing Jane. The passion in his eyes, the emotion in his voice, the way his hands gripped hers tighter, all combined to make her tremble with desire--and something more.

Struggling to regain some composure, she managed to tear her gaze from his and back to the book. She had a feeling she knew exactly how Jane must have been feeling at this moment. Although she’d bet Lex could give Edward a run for his money.

She knew full well what the next few lines were, and she only hoped she could deliver it in a way that would show Lex how much she meant it.

"Good-night again, sir. There is no debt, benefit, burden, obligation, in the case."

Lex knew that she meant the words, the emotion in her eyes telling him that and a lot more than he’d ever expected from her. For the first time in his life, someone actually cared enough about him to go to bat for him, despite all the risks, and expect nothing in return. Chloe had proven that over and over again and continued to do so.

His heart lightened as his grip tightened on her hands, drawing her ever so slightly closer as he gazed down at the next lines, struck once more by how appropriate they were to their situation.

"I knew," he continued, "you would do me good in some way, at some time;--I saw it in your eyes when I first beheld you: their expression and smile did not"--(again he stopped)--"did not" (he proceeded hastily) "strike delight to my very inmost heart so for nothing. People talk of natural sympathies; I have heard of good genii: there are grains of truth in the wildest fable. My cherished preserver, goodnight&#33;"

Chloe couldn’t breathe again, the proximity of Lex and the intensity of his words overwhelming her. She sensed they had gone well beyond simply playing at Jane and Edward. Though the wording was Bronte’s, the emotions and the meaning behind them had now turned into pure Lex and Chloe.

Lex too sensed they were speaking for more than Jane and Edward. Gazing into Chloe’s eyes, he could see every emotion reflected back at him and it stunned and awed him. Suddenly, he had to know for sure.

“Chloe, why did you chose this scene?”

Chloe bit her lip, the desire still simmering, but another emotion surpassing it for the moment. He’d caught onto her true meaning in choosing this scene, as she’d hoped he would. Now she just had to take the final step to get them to where they needed to be to see this whole thing to its rightful conclusion.

“Why do you think, Lex?” Her free hand slid up to cup his cheek, noting the intense expression he wore as he leaned slightly into her palm. The small sign of trust did more to show her how he felt than any words he could have spoken. It gave her the courage to continue, knowing he needed the words as much as she did.

“Jane was willing to sacrifice everything for Edward. And while at the time she might not have been so sure why, I am.” Leaning closer, she moved until their noses were almost touching.

“You swore to protect me, Lex. Despite everything your father did to you, to me, despite the risks we both took, you protected me.” Her voice caught as she saw his eyes soften, an expression she’d never seen in them before. Taking courage from that, she pushed on.

“You kept me alive, you became my sanity through those three months. Being apart from my father, my friends, the only thing that got me through was your phone calls, your visits, your friendship. I can’t ever tell you how much that meant, how much it means, to me.”

She bit her lip as he looked into her eyes, gathering the courage to continue.

“I only wish I had been able to protect you--from your father’s poisoning, from his electroshock therapy--”

Lex stopped her by raising a finger to her lips, feeling a flood of emotion completely foreign to him. Even Helen had never managed to inspire this depth of emotion, and he’d foolishly thought himself in love with her.

“You saved me in so many ways, Chloe. Ways you couldn’t even possibly imagine.”

Tilting her chin, which had fallen, up until her eyes met his, he continued.

“You risked everything, your family, your future, your life, to help me take down my father. You were nearly killed--would have been if my men hadn’t made that second sweep of the safe house--”

Chloe stopped his words this time by leaning closer, resting her forehead against his. She could hear his voice shaking and knew how much this was taking out of him.

“I’d do it again in a heartbeat, Lex.”

Lex closed his eyes a moment, breathing in her words and her scent as he pulled her fully into his arms. He couldn’t doubt her words, didn’t want to. He’d learned to read her well in the past few months and he could tell she meant every word.

It meant more to him than he could ever tell her.

He sighed as he felt her relax against him, her body soft and yielding. For the moment, there was no sexuality in the feeling, only a deep, abiding contentment, as if he’d finally found someplace he felt at home. He’d never felt this comfortable with a woman before and it was a strange, yet welcome revelation.

Chloe sighed, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. She finally felt safe, warm, as if she’d found a home. She had hoped for something like this when she’d planned this evening, but this surpassed her wildest dreams. She wasn’t quite ready to admit how deeply she felt for Lex, but for the moment, she was more than willing to accept what he was giving. Everything else would fall into place in its own time.

Lex felt her shift against him, snuggling closer, and his body suddenly decided to become aware of the fact he held a real flesh and blood woman in his arms.

Chloe too felt the change and pressed a little closer, hoping he’d take the hint.

Lex smiled, his body hardening as he noted her small movement, and the way it pressed her breasts against his chest, her arms tightening a fraction around him.

He wanted nothing more than to pull her lips to his and kiss her like he’d been dreaming, but the sadistic part of him wanted to have a little fun first.

She’d set this night up--and he was darned well going to play along. Even if it killed him--with desire.

“Chloe.”

Chloe pulled back to look at him, noting his eyes were dark with passion, and alight with something that resembled amusement.

“Lex?” She wasn’t sure what that look meant, but it sent another delicious shiver down her spine.

“I believe the purpose of tonight has yet to be fulfilled.” He whispered the words against her ear, his hands running over her back in a light, stroking motion.

Chloe’s breath caught and she couldn’t stifle a low moan as she pressed closer. She was just about to brush her lips against his neck, when he pushed her gently away. She looked up at him with a question in her eyes.

Lex grinned, tamping down his rising desire, determined to draw this little scene out to its logical conclusion.

And he knew just exactly how to do that.

“You wanted to understand Jane Eyre better--and I think we’ve yet to accomplish that.”

Chloe bit back a sarcastic comment, unsure of why he’d stopped the lovely seduction they’d begun. The gleam in his eyes suddenly alerted her that maybe, just maybe, she wasn’t as in control of tonight’s little scenario as she’d thought.

And to her surprise, she had no problem with that.

“So just how do you intend to help me understand Jane Eyre, Lex?”

He grinned, reaching for the book that had fallen to the floor during their emotional confessions.

“I think we should try enacting another scene. One that, if I remember right, should answer quite a few questions about Jane’s nature--and the passion she and Edward shared.”

Chloe bit back another moan at the heat in his words as he winked at her before turning his attention to the book.

Something told her the night had only just begun to get interesting.

~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC...

LarkLuthor
9th October 2004, 05:24
Hehe, This is going to be fun&#33; :biggrin:

Lark

hfce
9th October 2004, 06:50
I loved it. :D

Hope :blinkkiss:

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
9th October 2004, 06:52
:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: I have nothing else to say.

Wait&#33; I lied&#33; Update&#33; :wub: please :yay2:

autumngold
9th October 2004, 07:24
Wow&#33;&#33; I love Lex and Chloe&#39;s revelations&#33;&#33; :worship2: I can&#39;t wait to see the scene that Lex is going to have them act out&#33;&#33; I really want to see if I guess right&#33;&#33; :biggrin: Please, please update soon&#33;&#33; :wub: :chlexsign4: :wub:

Impress
9th October 2004, 08:10
you tease you.

Béatrice
9th October 2004, 16:27
Ooooh. I can&#39;t wait to read more sson. :biggrin:

buddyfozzy
9th October 2004, 16:39
:worship2: Wow :worship2:

Blackberry
9th October 2004, 22:47
reowr.... ^_~

chril1
9th October 2004, 23:31
come on&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

more please

love lea
xxx

lexchloe
10th October 2004, 01:15
:tease: leave us begging for more&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :biggrin: Lovely update, really like the convo between Chloe and Lex, it&#39;s kind of what would expect on the show if the writers weren&#39;t so :huh: . Can&#39;t wait for more

chlexy
10th October 2004, 02:15
Oh this is just too good. Wonderful flow and dialogue between Lex and Chloe and the use of the JA book is clever, clever, clever. Can&#39;t wait for the next part.

slayer44
10th October 2004, 05:53
:o.... you just had to leave it there&#33; Leaving everyone to want more. I NEED more&#33; i need to see what scene he chooses :D :D

AlabamaWorley
10th October 2004, 18:28
:yay: More, more, more&#33;&#33;

je_m'adore
11th October 2004, 05:13
I NEED MORE&#33;&#33;&#33;

this is f-ing great&#33; :yay:

Blaire023
11th October 2004, 05:16
ooh yay&#33; look, i&#39;m reading it&#33;

~B

randa
11th October 2004, 23:42
more now&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay:

Kit Merlot
12th October 2004, 13:46
Great update&#33; I love how you are including actual Jane Erye exerpts :biggrin:

BRILLIANT&#33;

sydsvaughn
14th October 2004, 04:15
Ok--here we go and yes, the SMUT arrives in this chappy&#33; I&#39;m so frustrated with the show and how they&#39;re portraying Chloe, that I&#39;m going to give her a rollicking good time with Lex.

Did I mention this contains smut? Big time. (I feel so strange writing smut in a story that features Jane Eyre. :)

Chapter 4

After searching for a few moments, Lex finally found the passage he was looking for. Skimming it to make sure it was as he remembered, he turned to Chloe with a rather evil smile.

“So, shall we take it from here?”

Chloe swallowed hard as he moved closer until her side was pressed to his as he shared the book with her. The heat of his body was distracting her from everything else and it was a major struggle to concentrate on where he was pointing. Still, she made her best effort not to show how aroused she was at being so close to him.

“Fine, Lex. I believe the first line is yours.” Swallowing hard, she felt shivers run down her spine as he began to recite the passage, his voice low and seductive, whispering across her ear as he leaned against her to see the words as he read.

"It is a long way to Ireland, and I am sorry to send my little friend on such weary travels: but if I can&#39;t do better, how is it to be helped? Are you anything akin to me, do you think, Jane?"

Chloe turned to look at him, heart jolting at the emotion in his eyes. Quickly focusing back on the book, she read her next line.

I could risk no sort of answer by this time: my heart was still.

Well, once again she knew exactly how Jane felt. She could hardly breathe herself, wasn’t even sure her heart was beating as Lex picked up the reading.

"Because," he said, "I sometimes have a queer feeling with regard to you--especially when you are near me, as now: it is as if I had a string somewhere under my left ribs, tightly and inextricably knotted to a similar string situated in the corresponding quarter of your little frame. And if that boisterous Channel, and two hundred miles or so of land come broad between us, I am afraid that cord of communion will be snapt; and then I&#39;ve a nervous notion I should take to bleeding inwardly. As for you,--you&#39;d forget me."

It was Lex’s turn to look at her, wondering if she sensed the meaning behind that little speech. While he was pretty sure by now that she felt more than friendship for him--that little, insecure part of him that he’d learned to hide from childhood on--need to know if she was serious, if she would stay with him, or forget him and move on if the situation arose.

Chloe saw the slight glimmer of something needy, and definitely foreign to a Luthor, in his eyes and if she hadn’t already fallen for him, she would have in that instant. She knew full well that Lex was admitting his vulnerability to her--without saying the exact words. And he looked pretty damned hot while doing it.

Well, Jane’s response would serve admirably as hers too.

"That I NEVER should, sir: you know--" Impossible to proceed.

Lex felt something loosen in his heart as he heard the sincerity in her words--not to mention read the growing desire in her eyes. Keeping their gazes locked, he slid an arm around her shoulders, pulling her flush to him, nuzzling his nose against the fall of her hair, delighting in the shudder she gave as she pressed closer.

Chloe was more than willing to go where this was leading, but the inborn need to taunt Lex would not leave. Despite being barely able to think, she needed to take a bit of control back in this situation.

At least for the moment.

“Lex, I believe you’ve got the next line.” Her words were more of a moan as he brushed his lips lightly over her earlobe, but she struggled to concentrate anyhow, feeling his lips curve into a smile as he pressed one more kiss to the soft skin beneath her ear.

Lex had to admit, Chloe was most definitely unlike any of the other women who had entered (and exited) his life. It was this fact alone that intrigued and aroused him even more.

And now it seemed she wanted to play. His grin turned predatory as he looked back down at the book, stroking his hand lightly against her arm where it rested.

"Jane, do you hear that nightingale singing in the wood? Listen&#33;"

Chloe was nearly distracted by the feel of his long fingers stroking from her shoulder to her elbow. She could feel the heat of his skin through the thin material of her too tight dress and was considering throwing Jane to the wind and kissing the living daylights out of him, when she caught his smug look.

The competitive spirit flared up again as she determinedly focused on the book, not surprised, however, to find her voice was deeper and huskier as she picked up Jane‘s next line.

In listening, I sobbed convulsively; for I could repress what I endured no longer; I was obliged to yield, and I was shaken from head to foot with acute distress. When I did speak, it was only to express an impetuous wish that I had never been born, or never come to Thornfield.

"Because you are sorry to leave it?"

Lex once more whispered the line he’d picked up on against her ear, but this time, it was followed by a trail of slow, wet kisses against her collarbone.

Chloe moaned as her vision blurred. The sensations shooting through her were gathering between her legs, licking and fanning the flames of her growing desire even higher. Barely able to see straight, she tried to continue reading, although her dialogue was patterned with gasps and strangled moans.

The vehemence of emotion, stirred by grief and love within me, was claiming mastery, and struggling for full sway, and asserting a right to predominate, to overcome, to live, rise, and reign at last: yes,--and to speak.

Here she trailed off on a whimper as Lex gently bit the skin over her jugular vein. The arm not holding her half of the book by now had settled itself around his shoulders, her head resisting the urge to tilt back and give him better access. But she needed to see the book-- needed to keep reading to draw this out just a bit longer.

Her foggy glance took in the full paragraph of dialogue and her mind rebelled at concentrating enough to read it. Barely able to think, she focused on the end, stammering and stuttering, but getting it out nonetheless.

I have known you, Mr. Rochester; and it strikes me with terror and anguish to feel I absolutely must be torn from you for ever. I see the necessity of departure; and it is like looking on the necessity of death."

“Jane was feeling rather desperate, wouldn’t you say, Chloe?”

Lex was amazed he managed to get the words out, considering his mouth was much more pleasantly occupied in tasting every inch of her incredible skin.

The feel of his lips moving against her collarbone, his hand on her arm now caressing the swell of her breast combined to make Chloe nearly dizzy with desire--and nearly incapable of answering his question.

Nearly incapable.

“I’d say Jane has nothing on what ‘desperate acts’ I’m about to commit if you don’t shut up and kiss me.”

Lex felt a bolt of desire slam into his groin at the intensity of her words, and the feel of her hands reaching for him, trying to pull him to her lips.

“Never be it said that Lex Luthor, or Edward Rochester, did not comply with his lady’s wish.”

Giving her a wicked grin, he reached up the final distance and brought his lips to hers in a gentle kiss.

Chloe whimpered at the light touch, her body on fire, desperately needing more. Without stopping to think, she slid her tongue against his lips, begging them to part, groaning as he opened to her and took the kiss deep and hard.

Lex was lost in the taste of Chloe, so new yet somehow, so familiar. The passion sweeping over him was unlike any he’d ever known, the power and strength from merely a kiss enough to terrify and excite him all at once.

“Lex, please&#33;”

Chloe wasn’t sure what she was pleading for as she pulled back for air, all she knew was that her body was primed and ready--and the dress was getting really, really uncomfortable as her breasts swelled at the husky tone of his voice and the feel of his fingers now openly stroking her flesh through the thin material.

Lex groaned as he cupped her breasts, feeling the soft mounds of flesh swell against his hands, needing to feel skin on skin. Frantically searching for a zipper of some sort, he growled in frustration when one seemed to evade him.

“How do you get this damned thing off?”

Chloe couldn’t help but giggle, despite her desire, as she pulled back to look him in the eye.

“Why, Lex, you really think Edward wouldn’t find a way to relieve Jane of her dress?”

Lex let lose another growl at the teasing expression on her face. Desperate to feel her bare skin against him, he slid both his hands into the lace at the neckline and with one strong pull, ripped the dress in half.

Chloe gasped, cool air hitting her skin the exact moment Lex put his hands on her. She’d hoped he’d take the hint, but actually watching him rip her clothing off--was hotter than any fantasy she’d ever imagined.

All coherent thought was lost again as she felt his lips descend on her breasts. She’d never been more pleased with her decision to go bra-less for the night.

Lex couldn’t get enough of Chloe. Nipping and suckling her breasts, he felt her nipples tighten into hard buds, felt her arching against him, whimpering lustful words that shocked and aroused him.

Pulling back, ignoring her reluctant groan, he slid his hands over her stomach, leaning in to breath his words against her ear.

“Chloe, such a filthy mouth. Do you think Jane would have spoken like that?” He punctuated his words with kisses, his fingers toying lightly at the lace band of her panties. He could feel the heat radiating from between her legs and desperately wanted to delve in, but had the sadistic need to drag things out just a bit more.

He wanted Chloe as desperate for him as he was for her.

Chloe couldn’t believe he was still able to think about Jane Eyre at a moment like this. Obviously, she needed to do a better job of blowing his mind, since he’d completely obliterated hers.

Sliding her hands down his chest, she raked her nails across his muscles, feeling him shiver despite the thin material of his shirt. Before he could say anything, she slid her hand down to cup the growing bulge at his groin.

“I’d say if Edward were the type of man who knew how to really fuck a woman, he wouldn’t be concerned about what she said in the heat of passion.” She squeezed him through the material as she finished, delighted to hear him moan.

Lex was amazed she could still form a coherent thought. Breathless, but coherent. If he hadn’t already fallen for her, he would have at this moment. It was a rare woman who could tease and amuse Lex Luthor in the heat of passion--and get away with it. In fact, Chloe was the only woman he’d ever found this to be true with. Thought was quickly lost as her hand stroked him harder and he muttered a curse as she planted her lips against his neck and bit down lightly, soothing the sting with a flick of her tongue.

Needing to return the favor, he slid his fingers under the lace of her panties, drawing a loud moan from deep in Chloe’s throat as he brushed his middle finger over her clit.

“Lex&#33;”

Chloe cried out as a bolt of pure lightening shot through her and she instinctively pressed against his fingers. Desire like she’d never known was pounding through her, centered between her legs as Lex slid one, then two fingers into her warm, wet channel.

Lex bit off a curse as her inner walls clamped around his fingers, the heat of her desire nearly incinerating him.

“Chloe, so hot, so wet,” he panted, unable to form any clearer sentence structure, lost in her eyes a she writhed against him.

Chloe was past the point of speech, concentrating instead on moving so his fingers hit that spot inside that she knew would send her screaming over the edge. Tilting her pelvis just a bit, turning slightly as he thrust three fingers deep and hard, she nearly blacked out as he hit home.

Lex almost came at the animalistic scream that emerged from her throat as she convulsed around his fingers. His desire was raging, but awe suffused his being as he watched her shudder and jerk through her climax, eyes tightly closed as she moaned and whimpered his name, God’s name, and a bunch of other curse words he was going to have fun teasing her about when they were able to think rationally once again.

Chloe whimpered as she felt his fingers still inside her, forcing open her eyes to find his blue ones locked on hers, an expression of desire and awe in their depths.

Suddenly realizing she had been rather lacking in her duties, needing to make him feel like he just had her, she managed to find the button on the pants he wore and before he could do more than gasp, she had her fingers wrapped around him, amazed at the length and thickness as she felt and learned its contour and shape, delighting in his harsh gasp of her name.

“Chloe&#33;”

Lex nearly bit through his lip as he felt her begin to stroke him with firm, hard motions that had him growing even harder. The heat poured off her body in waves and he could tell she was becoming even more aroused at his moans and the feel of him in her hands.

Desperate to be inside her, to finally feel that warmth wringing the life out of his aching cock, he slid his hand to hers and drew it away, hissing in a breath as she ran her nails lightly over his shaft, a pouty look on her face.

The look turned into a gasp of shock as he ripped the lace panties she wore off in one motion, bringing her to straddle his lap in a second.

Unconsciously, he quoted a line he’d read earlier, changing the name to make it appropriate for the situation they were currently in.

"You, Chloe, I must have you for my own--entirely my own. Will you be mine? Say yes, quickly."

He punctuated his words by sliding just the tip of his cock inside her moist depths, delighting in her whimper and her desperate motions to take him deeper. Keeping the slow, teasing motion going, he breathed his request against her ear again.

“Say yes, Chloe. One word and I’ll take you to heights I’m sure Jane and Edward couldn’t even begin to dream about.”

Chloe moaned as she moved against him, struggling to form the words he wanted, desperate to simply impale herself on him and ride him into oblivion.

“Yes, Lex&#33; Make me entirely your own&#33;” She unconsciously quoted his words back to him.

Lex groaned as he felt the possession and passion sweep over him and with one quick move, thrust deep and hard, burying himself to the hilt inside her.

Chloe screamed, clenching her inner muscles tightly around his hard shaft, reveling in the fullness of having him finally inside her, where he belonged.

The need for movement soon overcame her amazement and she began to circle her hips against him, moaning against his ear as she begged him to take her harder, faster, deeper.

Lex gripped her hips tightly in his hands, slamming her onto him with each upward thrust he made. She was so hot and wet and tight around him, it was pure heaven and he never wanted to leave. But the need for release was building and he knew he couldn’t hold out much longer.

Quickening his movements, he captured her mouth with his, thrusting his tongue in a battle with hers that mimicked what their lower bodies were doing.

Feeling herself cresting, Chloe pulled back enough to whimper his name and a final plea.

“Lex, now&#33;”

Lex lost it at her desperate tone and the command in those two simple words. His thrusts became wild and uncontrolled as he slammed into her again and again until he felt her clamp tightly down around him, her body convulsing as she screamed his name at the top of her lungs.

Her own name burst from his lips on a harsh groan as he exploded, spending himself deep inside her willing body, flying higher than he’d ever been before, urged even higher by her own whimpers against his throat.

Seconds, or perhaps minutes later, Chloe found herself floating back to earth, her body sated and relaxed in a way she’d never felt before. Unable to keep her head up, she rested it against his neck, licking lightly at the sweat she could taste on his skin as his breathing evened out.

Lex wrapped her tightly in his arms, remaining inside her as he snuggled her against his body, unable to find the strength to do anything more. He’d never come so hard in his life and as a result, had never felt so completely sated and relaxed as he did at this moment.

The two remained silent for several moments, acclimatizing themselves to the new boundaries they’d just created and crossed. It was Chloe who broke the silence first.

“Well, I certainly don’t think Jane and Edward’s ‘moonlight proposal’ turned out so heated, Lex.”

Lex grinned as he saw the sparkle in her eyes. She looked uncommonly gorgeous sprawled over him, not a sign of regret or remorse anywhere to be found in her eyes, on her body or her face.

“You never know, Chloe. I wouldn‘t put anything past a desperate man, as Edward was at that point. I bet Jane wouldn‘t have objected.”

Chloe snorted, amazed at how comfortable she still felt, joined with Lex, naked on his sofa, discussing Jane Eyre directly after mind-blowing sex.

“Right, the prim and proper Jane would have had wild, passionate, mind-blowing sex with Edmund before he married her.”

Lex grinned, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

“You did.”

Chloe gawked at him, unsure of what to make of his remark. Contemplating and rejecting several thoughts, she settled on the familiar ‘divert attention back to Lex’ ploy.

“Well, I didn’t see you complaining.” It was rather lame, but she was not going to test the waters any more on that subject. Chances are Lex hadn’t even realized what he’d implied and she wasn’t ready to go there yet.

Lex had watched her sort and reject replies to his remark, enjoying the expressions that crossed her beautiful face. He’d meant exactly what she’d thought, although he hadn’t realized it until he’d said it.

However, this was way too soon to analyze why the thought had come so easily and felt so right. They were just beginning whatever it was they were beginning, and he didn’t want to scare her. Because now that he’d had her, he knew he would never want anyone else.

Yet another scary thought, but one he knew he couldn’t deny. No one had ever made him feel like Chloe did, and he knew no one ever would. However, he would deal with that revelation later.

Right now, he needed to concentrate on a more pressing matter, growing more prominent as she shifted against him.

Chloe moaned as she felt him harden inside her, opening her eyes and giving him what she hoped was an incredulous look.

“Again?”

Lex only smiled as he leaned over and captured her lips, his body conveying more than words ever could.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh yes, more to come, this isn&#39;t over yet. :)

Impress
14th October 2004, 05:17
:drool:

and let me just add :drool:

that was fab hun. can&#39;t wait for the more.......SOON&#33;?

hfce
14th October 2004, 06:01
That was :drool: :smut: :drool:

Hope :worship2: :worship2:

MissMed03
14th October 2004, 06:16
H-O-T

And that&#39;s all i have to say about it....

gyhardin
14th October 2004, 11:55
That was so hot&#33; I absolutely love it&#33; :yay: I would never read Jane Eyre the same way again. :biggrin:

kezz
14th October 2004, 14:40
Woah&#33;........We apologise for the stupidity of this reply but Kezz&#39;s brain has entirely shut down and she will be back when she is able to form coherent sentences again. Thank you.

AlabamaWorley
14th October 2004, 17:02
Mmmm, yummy... :smoker:

chril1
14th October 2004, 17:59
started reading this before school got to the good bit then had to leave finished this as soon as i got in
good

love lea
xxx

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
14th October 2004, 18:54
:drool: *gurgle* :drool:

Someday there could be words.
this is not that day.

zabu
14th October 2004, 19:49
:chlexsign2: It worth the wait&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;What hot gonna take a shower. More soon please

Janet
14th October 2004, 21:11
*slowly slides down to the floor*

Omph&#33;

*sits and waits for an update*

asharnanae
14th October 2004, 21:23
:biggrin: Now that has to be some of the best smut EVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I bow to a chlex master, (and secretly hope there is someone with a wip around&#33;) anyhoooo&#33;&#33;&#33; great update&#33;

sexi_angel_babee
15th October 2004, 02:46
:yay: that was... that was... lemme try to get my words together.... that was just really really hot... :worship2: and there&#39;s more to come, u say? :drool: :chlexsign1:

autumngold
15th October 2004, 06:50
Incredible chapter&#33;&#33; I love this amazing story&#33;&#33; :wub: Lex and Chloe are so perfect together&#33;&#33; Thank you for showing it in your story&#33;&#33; I can&#39;t wait to read more&#33;&#33; Post another chapter soon please&#33;&#33; :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay2:

kitten
19th October 2004, 15:52
I read Jane Eyre fairly recently, but I don&#39;t recall all that hot, hot sex being in there. That must have been your good idea. Cheers&#33; Update please?

kirt30
19th October 2004, 23:19
oh god i love this story, can&#39;t wait for you to add more, lots more

Thessaly
24th October 2004, 23:57
Good God. It&#39;s a damn good thing my old English teacher never read this version. I don&#39;t think her little old-lady heart could have taken it.

I like the way you&#39;ve taken the passion and the tension of Jane Eyre and ramped it up for two centuries later. And of course, added the wild monkey sex, which I reckon Jane and Edward were having between the lines, so to speak.

Incidentally, I think Clark is a dead ringer for St John Rivers, an uptight, pompous, moral zealot with a stick up his arse. He only wants Jane for what she can do for him and guilt trips her anytime she does something that he feels is wrong. (These coincidences keep piling up, don&#39;t they?) And then he goes to India and dies a horrible, lonely, humiliatingly messy death from dysentery. Well, we can but hope, eh?

Thessaly*craving an update (and pickled herring, worryingly enough)*

campbti
25th October 2004, 21:18
Wow, :drool: :drool: :drool:

If Jane Eyre was more like that, I might have actually gotten through it in high school. Loved it, can&#39;t wait for an update.

:chlexsign2:

Clannadlvr
29th October 2004, 21:06
Babe&#33; I had no idea you were writing this story. Too. Damn. Hot&#33;

Kit Merlot
1st November 2004, 18:47
Sara, I love this story&#33;

It was so cool that Lex pretty much implied that he wanted to ask Chloe to marry him--AWESOME :biggrin:

Update soon.

Thessaly
12th December 2004, 13:49
You know, any time you want to update, I&#39;ll be happy to read it...

Oh, who am I kidding? I&#39;ll be doing the chair dance of joy and giggling manically to myself if you update this fic.

Thessaly

Shy Butterfly
3rd January 2005, 16:07
That was incredible&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :hug:

sydsvaughn
6th January 2005, 07:17
Okay people, here&#39;s a sort of Epilogue. Thanks for the feedback, and enjoy&#33;

~*~*~*~*~

Chloe whistled as she breezed through the front doors of the mansion. It was Enrique’s day off so she proceeded down the hall and into Lex’s office. After all, where else would one find the master of the house on a Saturday afternoon?

Lex looked up as Chloe bounded into the room, a genuine smile replacing the wearied look he’d been sporting since beginning work this morning.

“You look like you need a break, Lex.”

He grimaced, rubbing his eyes as he put down his pen. He smiled as she moved behind him, planting a light kiss on the back of his skull as her fingers skillfully began to work on the tense muscles of his shoulders. He sighed, relaxing back against her.

“That feels good,” he offered, as Chloe smiled.

“You’re too tense, I think it’s time for some relaxation … and just your luck, I happen to have the perfect book.”

Lex’s eyebrows rose and he turned in the chair to meet her sparkling gaze. Memories of the last book they’d ‘read’ together swum through his head, bringing his body to vivid life beneath her hands.

“And just what will we be reading today?”

Chloe noted his body’s reaction, the eagerness in his voice and she couldn’t hide her smile.

“My teacher is stuck in the prude era, but at least we&#39;ve moved onto a different author.” She grinned as he waited for her to continue. “How do you feel about putting on a billowy white shirt and letting me dunk you in the pool?”

Lex closed his eyes and groaned amid Chloe’s amused laughter. He knew immediately what book she’d been assigned, and while it posed some interesting challenges to ‘re-enact’ he had no doubts he was up to the task.

His smile turned into a smirk.

“Only if my “Lizzy” joins me in the pool, sans Victorian garb.”

Chloe slithered around until she was straddling his lap, gasping as his hardness pressed against her. Shifting so she was better positioned, she began to move against him lightly, enjoying the feeling of having him under her.

“I think that might be arranged.” She grinned as she nipped at his neck, sliding her hands inside the front of his shirt, which she’d managed to unbutton in the process.

“I’m going to have to teach you to play piano if we&#39;re going to do this right.” He muttered the words against her hair as his hands slid under the short tank top she wore, shivering at the feel of her skin against his palms.

"You do realize that scene was so hot because Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle were having a torrid affair off screen?"

Lex grinned wickedly as she continued to run her hands over his body. "They had to shoot it quite a few times to tone it down." He smiled as she raised an eyebrow at his knowledge. His grin widened. "Maybe I can teach you to play Chopsticks."

Chloe bit him lightly on the neck, drawing a growl from his throat as she pulled back, her eyes twinkling.

“You can teach me Chopsticks, but only if you promise to do what Darcy should have done to Elizabeth during that scene.”

He pulled back, amusement and desire mingling in his eyes. “And just what should Mr. Darcy have done to the delightful Miss Elizabeth Bennett?”

Chloe grinned as she slid her hand into his pants, stroking his hardness with a skill that had him teetering on the edge in no time. Barely conscious of the fact that she hadn’t answered him, his fingers found their way underneath the skirt she wore, groaning as he realized she wore no panties. Moving her slightly, he positioned himself against her, pausing as she pulled back to look him straight in the eye.

“He should have fucked her brains out on the piano later that night.” She ended her sentence by plunging down on him, crying out as their bodies joined.

Savoring the moment, Lex remained still, allowing Chloe to take charge. He groaned in approval when she began to thrust against him with short, strong strokes and his hands clutched her hips as he arched up to meet her, slamming her onto him with each push and pull of their bodies.

Chloe felt the tension building to a fast peak and bit down on his neck to stifle her scream. His cry of her name as he spasmed beneath her sent her over the edge and she shuddered around him, letting the ecstasy take over.

They remained in that position, arms tightly locked around each other, her head resting on his chest, until they felt capable of breathing normally again. Lex pulled back slightly, looking down to see Chloe smiling up at him.

“You know, your English professor should get a huge raise.”

Chloe grinned, snuggling closer. “Wait until you see what&#39;s assigned for next quarter.”

His low groan was soon cut off by her lips.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

The End

(sorry, had to reference "Pride & Prejudice" both the book and the movie&#33;)

hfce
6th January 2005, 08:13
WOW nice :drool: very nice. :drool:

Hope :chlexsign2:

autumngold
6th January 2005, 10:11
Sad this story is over but love your epilogue&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t you think this story is just begging for a sequel?&#33;&#33; Please&#33;&#33; :worship2: :chlexsign3: :worship2:

Kit Merlot
6th January 2005, 19:40
I adored this story! The references to Jane Erye and Pride and Prejudice just rocked. And I love how happy and comfortable Chloe and Lex are together.

EXCELLENT!

buddyfozzy
6th January 2005, 20:25
This was the perfect ending to this story. :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: Maybe a sequel? :yay2: :yay2: :yay2:

Wonderful fic :yay: :worship2: :yay:

je_m'adore
6th January 2005, 22:36
Lord, this fic was amazing.

The ending was perfect.

Not only because we had another smut scene, but i love pride and prejudice as well&#33;

Brilliant. (And i second the motion for a sequel..) :worship2:

June
7th January 2005, 00:06
Superb story. The pride and Prejudice reference in the epilouge was great and the whole story concept was so unique and different it made it wonderful.

Chloe grinned, snuggling closer. “Wait until you see what&#39;s assigned for next quarter.”

His low groan was soon cut off by her lips.

I third the motion for a sequel.

June

randa
7th January 2005, 01:33
wonderful ending&#33;
it was a great story

randa

Impress
7th January 2005, 02:05
Originally posted by randa@Jan 6 2005, 06:33 PM
wonderful ending&#33;
it was a great story

randa
yeah that.

Mercscilla
17th February 2005, 17:25
so damn hot :devil: :yay: excellent ending :worship2: chlex gives sex a new definition in your story :chlexsign4:

Catvampcrazines
19th February 2005, 22:01
quite yummy hun&#33; very good job.

starmoon
22nd March 2005, 00:24
the smut was good. the story kept me interested. keep up the good work.

stwbrrydelight
5th April 2005, 19:48
wonderful...wish i had a partner like lex to act out my reading material

lj715
26th May 2005, 21:36
Wow, really great fic. Wish that Smallville could be this good.

welshy
26th May 2005, 23:00
That was a great story, I loved it :love2:

JosiCuervo
27th May 2005, 16:05
:drool2: I would have appreciated my Lit classes more if I'd had that kind of tutor...what a shame.... :blinkkiss

That was hawt... :yeahbaby:

arkakitty
2nd June 2005, 22:35
That was sooooo great. I wish I had such intense...classes ;)

chexfan
29th July 2005, 09:55
Just...wow. I mean, holy wow.

micah_luther
3rd August 2005, 18:25
Three Words: OH SO HOTT

darkangel
6th August 2005, 08:07
:D I love this story.

mamma_2004
14th September 2005, 23:14
oooo that was so hot. mmmm. you are very very very good at this.. *Smile*

Esther25jm
22nd May 2006, 07:17
My goodness, I wish I had my own Lex when I was studying those stories!! I'll never be able to read Jane Eyre and Pride & Prejudice the same again. Thank you!!!!!!! Loved it!!!

txalb
24th May 2006, 06:05
This story is so fun (not to mention hot). Great job and I loved the connection between the different novels.

Caliope
23rd July 2006, 08:37
Hi

That was one amazing story, I'll tell you.
Thanks for the enjoyment.

zho9
7th May 2007, 20:36
I'll never be able to read Jane Eyre the same way again.
Just... wow...HOT!

Marie
10th May 2007, 08:23
Terrific story. Please write some more!

Emch
9th June 2007, 00:20
Real hot fic. I love how they love each other so much and of course there it's that smut. Incredible. WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonhalema
10th June 2007, 22:21
Loved it...that was just hot...

Tanschana
19th May 2008, 15:12
Very nice story!

emmie
23rd May 2008, 03:25
Great story......loved the references to Jane Eyre......was always one of my fav's.

~*~Tasha~*~
2nd October 2009, 01:24
Well, I definitely won't be able to read Jane Eyre the same ever again. ROFL ... I wouldn't have thought to combine the two, but you did it beautifully. Excellent writing. Great passion.

Ami Rose
30th August 2012, 01:59
Loved it

MASCH
30th August 2012, 06:40
Great story. Read it again and still as entertaining :)