PDA

View Full Version : Weather Man (PG)

peepsRfun2eat
15th September 2004, 20:07
Hello, just happened to find this little thing scribbled down on a piece of paper.
This is a one shot you can make the characters who ever you want. I'd put Chloe and Lex in but I have been chided by my beta for being so angsty with the two of them. But I am the writer so I am saying this is Chlex. Oh and I don't own Smallville just do this because I like to.

Weather Man

He hated it when it rained, or even when the weather changed.

He used to love the rain, it either meant staying in bed all day or that one time when they ran outside; the rain splashed upon her face and their nude bodies. They were under the willow tree.

They were lucky lightening didn't strike them, that time. It did later of course, a person could only go so long before something unpleasant strikes. They were long over due or at least he was. It struck one fall day, some idiot needed money and unfortunately they were walking by.

There were two shots, one to his knee, and one into her thigh. It nicked an artery and she bled out.

By the time the police arrived it had been raining for awhile and by then the puddle of blood had washed away.

At the hospital his knee was stitched up and it seemed fine. The doctors said the bullet had damaged the cartilage and they couldn't get it out without damaging the knee some more. He probably would not get feeling back in his knee. Maybe years down the line he would feel something. The normal feeling would return or it would be a painful ache. It would probably happen when the barometer would change. Just before it would rain or snow, he'd be the perfect weather man the overpaid doctor tried to joke. The look he sent the doctor shut him up right away. He told the overpaid doctor that nothing was normal now so why should his knee follow suit?

And he was right, it was years later after he had become numb with everything else, that one day just before the rain came, there was a stabbing ache traveling through his knee.

I hoped you enjoyed it and please review! Any type; idol worshipping, flames, critiques or whatever are welcome and accepted.

AlabamaWorley
15th September 2004, 21:10
Aw! I like it, though it was very sad.

Julie
15th September 2004, 22:46
Please add in a rating in the topic title or topic description.

scifichick774
22nd September 2004, 03:37
Oh, man. Very sad. :crygreen:

bluengreenswmer
26th April 2005, 04:39
Oh, sad. I'm depressed now. *perks up* now im off to read a cotton candy fic.

starmoon
29th April 2005, 02:18
that was so sad and i wish chloe would have lived so lex and her cold be happy together forever.