PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] My Way ~ NC17

Blaire023
8th July 2004, 15:42
Author: Blaire
Rating: NC17 (duh, hello, it's in the smut category...did you expect me to say G?)
Disclaimer: I shur don' own not a thin'.
Summary: Chloe's with Clark, but Lex is the only man that can satisfy her needs.
Archival: Stick it wherever you want.
A/N: I got this email about two days ago, it was a challenge. Do you all realize how hard it is for me to turn away from a challenge? Especially one big fucking wad of smut? Not very, so I picked this song, and I started writing, then I had to break because my brain was overheating...along with other body parts. Now, it's finally finished. I didn't want to post it here because I thought, Oh, they'll kill me for not having the time to update anything else. Then Devin bitch slapped me around and I decided wtf, why not. So here you go. All my little lovelies who began to drool as soon as they spotted a new fic.

Yo See,it's rare that you find people like us
Cause all ya'll other (look) out there doin' what I'm doin'
Or tryin' to do what i'm doin' but you can't
Cause I do it my way...

Chloe grabbed the edge of the desk as Lex's hands moved up the back of her thighs. His thumbs pressed againt the edge of her underwear, dampened from his teasing, her blood heated from his lingering looks, her juices flowing from his hungry words.

"I'm going to fuck you with my fingers Chloe. And when you're done coming all over my hand, I'm going to make you lick me clean."

Chloe whimpered and shoved her bare ass back towards the eager dick that lay just beyond a layer of material. He could talk up a blue streak for all she cared, as long as he made good of his word. And he always did.

What about you
Huh, huh Come On

Chloe's head reared back and her lips parted in a gasp as she struggled to breath. His fingers pumped into her and his other hand had a firm grip on his cock, pumping it in his tight fist even as he occasionally slapped the underside of his shaft against her asscheek.

I Do
Any and everything you won't do

"Harder, Lex, God, make me come!"

Lex growled under his breath as her inner muscles twitched to life, he pulled his fingers out abruptly and grabbed both of her shoulders. Quickly, he turned her to face him, pushed her hard until she lay sprawled across his desk on her back, flung her legs over his shoulders, and angled her ass up until she nudged the hot head of his penis with her cunt.

She suckled the fingers he pushed into her mouth, licking the juices off his fingers and groaning each time she tasted herself.

Make your girl say ooh ooh
Why is he so fly

He leaned forward and wrapped his free hand around her neck, and shoved his cock deep inside her dripping pussy at the same time methodically cutting off her air supply, in the next second he let her go and she sucked in a shocking amount of air, gritted her teeth and then came. Hot spurts of white pleasure rushed her body and her inner muscles worked at milking him, groaning as the tiny pulsations wouldn't let him go, fought against the urge of just giving into him. But she wouldn't, and he knew why.

She beeps me,whenever she wanna get freaky

Lex knew who it was before he even discreetly checked the numbers that stared back at him from across the window of his pager. Lifting his hand, he signaled for the check. And as he exited the elevator on the top floor where his penthouse suite loomed in front of him, his lips twitched in time with his dick. She beckoned, he came.

You can get mad if you want too
Say whatever you want be she still gon' give it up
Cause she likes it..

Chloe smiled and stood up from the couch, she tore her shirt off and flung it aside, afterwards she unzipped the side of her skirt and stepped out of it.

Lex maintained his features as he looked over her. "What do you want Chloe."

Chloe's brow perked and her eyes flickered to the digital clock on his end table. "Four minutes Lex. Not bad."

Lex laughed and started peeling away his clothes. "Your fiancee kept me, or I would have been here sooner."

Chloe walked into his outstretched arms and leaned her head back to look up into his face. "Want to celebrate with me?"

Lex smirked and held her a little bit closer. "How does the ring feel?"

Chloe glanced down at her left hand and wrinkled her nose. "It's not really me."

Lex nuzzled his face against her hair and felt her shudder as his warm breath caressed her ear. "Is that a no contest?"

"Lex," Chloe started and pulled away from him. "I love you." She whispered. Lex nodded and ran his fingers through her hair. "You're the only man I've ever loved, the only one I will."

His fingers played with the elastic of her lacy bikini cut panties. "Why don't we take it slow this time."

Chloe poutted and ran her nails down his chest to his navel. "Why don't we take it hard and fast. Remind me who's cock I'm about to ride."

Lex pulled her down onto his lap on the sofa. "Your husband's. Ride my cock, Chloe."

Chloe pulled her panties aside as Lex's dick was directed to her entrance. She sank down on him slowly and whimpered as his hips thrust up off the couch.

She likes it my way,My way
You can't satisfy her needs
She keeps runnin' back to see me do it
My Way, My Way
What I say goes,and i'm in control

Chloe screamed his name as her forhead rest against his, her legs quaking, squeezing his hips together as he plunged into her from beneath. "I love you Chloe." He rasped out.

Chloe's eyes slowly opened, "I love you too, Lex." She felt the hot liquid running down the insides of her thighs as he threw his head back and roared her name.

Later, as the sun set and the room was cast in a pinkish orange glow through the floor to ceiling bay windows, Chloe lay curled up on the soft leather couch, wrapped in Lex's arms. "Is he being patient with you?" Lex asked softly as his eyes studied the top of her blonde head. His fingers trailed across her breasts lazily, purposefully not turning her on, just keeping up with the relaxing movement.

"More than I thought he would." Chloe answered, knowing the question referred to her and Clark having sex.

Lex couldn't help the grin that split his features and transformed him into a more handsome man. "Chloe Sullivan, world-reknowned reporter, self proclaimed virgin." She could hear the laughter in his voice.

Chloe hand reached back out of nowhere and smacked him in the back of the head, causing him to twist to the side, and her spilling off the couch. Lex landed on top of her, their nude limbs entangled. "Your horrible, you know that?"

Lex grinned and leaned down to brush his lips across hers. "You love me because I'm horrible."

Chloe laughed and looked at him, the love apparent in her searching gaze. "Only one of the reasons, you know I love you for more than just that."

Lex leaned down and nipped at her earlobe, "Because I'm the best lay you've ever had."

Chloe trailed her hands down his sides and over his ass to squeeze each cheek tight in her hands. "You're the only lay I've ever had."

Lex nudged her legs apart until the opened wide and she lifted her hips to accomodate him. He thrust inside her and stilled completely. "I love you." He whispered against her lips. Chloe smiled and kissed him. Neither heard her cellphone chiming from inside her purse at the end of the couch.

My, Way, My Way (I do any & everything you want to)

Lex woke up to her hot mouth sliding up and down his shaft. His erection growing by the second, filling her mouth, touching the hidden depths of her throat, her tongue slick against the underside of his cock. When she took him deep and moaned he arched his back and grabbed at the carpet fibers, trying to find something, anything to hold onto.

You can't satisfy her needs

She sucked on him slowly and urgently. The tip of his erection plump and ripe in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around him, and when his muscles began to clench she held his hips down on the oriental and picked up her own pace. Her name roared past his lips as he came shouting to the high heavens.

she keeps runnin' back to see me do it

Chloe clenched her thighs together to keep from following him with her own orgasm. He hadn't even touched her, and yet she was teetering on that fine edge. Slowly she released him from her mouth and climbed up his slackened body until her mouth was aligned with his. Lex groaned into the kiss and his hands kneaded the flesh of her backside tugging her forward. When her center was hovering over his hungry lips, he finally pulled her down onto his face. And he fed off the sweet honey that was slickened over his wives core.

My Way, My Way (I do any & everything you want to ohh)
What I say goes and i'm in control

Challenged by Devin:
1. Use (My Way) By Usher
2. Lex and Chloe have a secret relationship
3. One of them must be involved with Clark
4. Complete Smut

LaLa
8th July 2004, 17:55
:drool: errrr....LaLa will talk once she 'll get back her wits, gone somewhere in the bottom of the gutter. thnx to be understanding with her little....problem! :devil:

well, that was the best compliment i could ever give you blaire lol

xox LaLa

buddyfozzy
8th July 2004, 18:14
Wow :drool:

autumngold
8th July 2004, 21:10
:smoker: I don't smoke, but after that I definitely need a cigarette!! :biggrin: Excellent story Blaire!! That was just WOW!! I don't think one cigarette will be enough!! :smoker: :biggrin: :chlexsign3:

hfce
8th July 2004, 21:27
:drool: :smoker:

Hope :smoker:

asharnanae
8th July 2004, 23:40
:biggrin: MEGASMUTTTTTT!!!!!!

I bow down in admiration of greatness. :worship2:

Queen Of Tact
8th July 2004, 23:51
yummy that was hot!!!!! Will need to take a cold shower now..... Great job

CC

eurydices falling
9th July 2004, 04:03
That was friggin HOT! :drool:

That's as much as I can say without proving I'm a total perv cruising for Chlex smut to get me thru the day. oops to late! :ohmy:

Blaire023
9th July 2004, 07:49
*pinches Kam's cheek* you're a doll sweetie, but hey, I already know you're a perv. And Courtney, check your messages.

Thanks for reviewing.

Shay
10th July 2004, 02:49
Wonderful story....and the smut was great.

Shay

hippiez
10th September 2004, 08:54
I agree with everyone! The smmut was... :drool: :drool:

chril1
10th September 2004, 21:33
:drool: wow i just embarassed myself horribly... oh well :drool:

smut so good

loved it want more

love lea
xxx

becky
11th September 2004, 01:04
we need a smiley with steam coming out of the collar...

that was hot!!

~Becky~
:chlexsign3:

Ainur
20th November 2004, 05:53
:smoker: Wow that was very hot. I'm fanning myself. Great job!!!! :wub:

seraphic
1st December 2004, 09:00
HoTT!!

crankychick
1st December 2004, 21:21
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Damn! And hot, triple dog damn!

:sleeping: I think I need to lie down after exerting my smut parameters with this great story.

starmoon
11th April 2005, 23:12
the smut was great and chloe and lex are ment to be.

welshy
11th July 2005, 02:12
There's no words :drool:

Unapproachable Desires
11th July 2005, 11:08
YAh! That was nice! ***Is wondering Is Clark is supecting anything? Heheheh***

darkangel
11th August 2005, 05:29
:drool2:

Tanschana
13th August 2008, 00:24
HOT!
Drooooooollllllll
Hot!

~*~Tasha~*~
3rd October 2009, 02:01
Definitely a heated set of encounters. {Smiles} Whew, those two really know how to get the blood flowing.

malugargula
6th January 2013, 23:06
Hot!!!

Ami Rose
25th October 2013, 08:25
Absolutly hot lol. Love that song its been years since I've heard it.

ghaziak
26th October 2013, 08:03
hot! hot! hot!