PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] What Chloe Wants (NC-17)

HisGirlFriday
8th July 2004, 07:10
Official Fanfiction Challenge.

A/N: So I decided to give this a chance. I just kind of threw this together.

Title: What Chloe Wants

Author: HisGirlFriday

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Chlex of course.

Spoilers: Season 3 I guess.

Summery: Chloe has written down all of her fantasies and likes on Lex in a diary. and one day the diary is missing... Guess who now has it...

What Chloe Wants

Lex was standing outside of her door; they were going to an event in Metropolis. She wanted to interview the Mayor. This was the least he could do for her; she was after all helping him take down his father.

Chloe answered the door in a robe.

“You’re early, I’m not ready yet” she said as she motioned him to come in. She wasn’t ready because she spent the whole day looking for her Journal. She had no idea where she put it.

He figured Gabe wasn’t home he didn’t see his car in the drive.

“This will only take a few minutes” she said running up the stairs. “Oh, there’s some files in my room you might want to take a look at” she said while leaning her hands on the banister.

“Ok” he replied following her up the stairs, she went into the bathroom and shut the door, while he continued to her room. He’s never been her house before, let alone her room.

He found the files lying on her desk; he took them over to the bed to look through them. One slipped and fell under the bed. He bent down and lifted the blanket up a little and ran his hand underneath. His hand swiped past what he thought was a book, so he brought it out.

His eyes widened in shock as he saw what he found.

Her Journal, he held her Journal in his hands To read or not to read, that was the question he thought as he ran his hands over the smooth purple cover.

She could come back at any second, but the curiosity was just too great. He opened the book somewhere in the middle.

“I see the way he looks at me he sees me as a woman, not just a teenager. He notices me, the way Clark never could.”

He placed a finger inside and looked up to see if she was coming. When she didn’t appear he opened the book again and scanned further down.

“Just the sight of his hard muscular forearms for some reason sends sexy shivers down my spine ... as does the smell of him ... what does he taste like? ... What does he feel like?”...

“It’s so hard to control myself when I’m with him. I look into his eyes and I try to imagine what it would be like to have him inside me. What would it be like to hear him scream my name as I ride him up and down like horse on a marry-go-round.”

Lex gulped and flipped through a couple more pages.

An entry from when she was in Metropolis for her internship.

“I met some guy today at Atlantis, took him back with me. But all I saw was Lex as he jerked his hips, plunging deeper and faster, I almost screamed out his name.

He flipped through more.

“All he as to do is touch me and my heart starts racing and my breathing increases and I see us piled on top of each other naked grunting and sweating. The feeling is so intense that right after I leave I run home, having nothing to use but my fingers to slide into my slick wet opening while I cum screaming out his name.”

Lex felt the familiar tightening in his pants while he continued to read Chloe’s erotic fantasies of them.

Surprised that Chloe had thoughts like this about him. His own breathing quickened. He didn’t think he could control him self much longer.

His cock was throbbing in the confines of his pants.

He heard the knob turning and he jumped off her bed. Chloe emerged from the bathroom. She walked into to her room. Her eyes flicked to her bed.

Shit, I forgot about the book “Chloe…I..” He started to say.

Her green eyes trailed down his chest and to the bulge in his pants. A smile crept over her face. She walked over to him, leaned closer. “You read my Journal” she whispered in his ear.

“I…I…” he was having trouble forming coherent thoughts remembering everything he just read.

“Shush” she said placing her fingers lightly on his lips. “Did you enjoy it?” she said throatily.

He was having trouble standing, let alone trying to answer a question when she asked it like that.

“Do I get an answer Luthor?”

“Ye..Yes”

“Good” she said and her hands plunged down the front of his pants. He moaned when he felt her fingers grasp him and started sliding up and down his length.

He was hard and ready; she could feel him rubbing against her thigh. And then, before Lex could think over think the situation, her arms were around him and her lips were devouring his mouth. "Take off your clothes," she breathed between kisses.

Lex closed his eyes and nodded, unable to deny the rapidly stiffening hard-on in his pants.

And then it was his turn to cover her face with kisses as he pressed her backwards on to the bed to make her fantasies a reality.

THE END

autumngold
8th July 2004, 07:23
Oh, that can't be the end, can it? :biggrin: While it was excellent, I would love you to write more about their encounter!! :yay2: What a fun read!! Thanks so much for another wonderful Chlex story!! :biggrin: :chlexsign3: :biggrin:

TheDragonLady
8th July 2004, 08:22
I demand a sequel...

Reow!

LOVELY! :yay:

scifichick774
8th July 2004, 14:12
The end? But...kind of seems like you were just getting to the good part. Maybe that's just me though...

buddyfozzy
8th July 2004, 18:11
The End?! It can't be. Please, maybe a sequel? :ohmy:

hfce
8th July 2004, 21:42
No you have to put more. This can't be it. NO!!!!!

Hope :crygreen:

LaLa
8th July 2004, 23:13
can't we have an alternate pt of view where it's lex the dom? i mean, i'm just saying ---- run to hide her blush---well, u got me thinking...ok, i'll die now lol :blush:

:goof:

asharnanae
8th July 2004, 23:39
:biggrin: So good!!!!!! Damn I love this fic. :worship2:

HisGirlFriday
8th July 2004, 23:50
A/N: Since everybody asked so nicely :biggrin:

Here's a Sequel

Rating: NC-17 for...uh smut :biggrin:

….Chloe Gets

With their clothes off, Lex pressed her back into the pillows, her legs spreading of their own volition as he climbed between them.

"We'll never make it to Metropolis" he said

"Don't care...want you" she replied smiling

Her body molded to his as he crawled forward, lathing his tongue along her torso with long, flat strokes and nipping kisses. Her legs linked across the back of his thighs as his weight pinned her beneath him, his erection burning into her stomach. Her hips tilted unconsciously into his, the wet heat between her legs throbbing with mounting desire

Her soft flesh rubbed against his stiff cock, eliciting a moan of desire and he buried his face in her breasts, suckling until her nipples puckered and hardened.

Her left leg was draped across his thigh and he urged her knee higher over his waist, his thumb brushing against her silky smooth skin as his teeth clamped over her nipple, his tongue rolling back and forth across the swollen nub.

Stealthily, he reached down, sliding his middle finger into her pulsating center. She was gloriously wet, wide open and aching for his touch and he stroked her folds with maddeningly light caresses. Chloe groaned, her body bathed in a sheen of sweat as she arched her hips forward, but he held them apart so that only the tip of his distended penis collided with her mound.

She smiled wickedly, as his hot breath tickled her flushed breasts as her hands drifted downward across his broad shoulders to his waist. Squirming against the building inferno his hand was igniting, she grasped his cock her wrist twisting slightly while she rapidly pumped him. Her thumb feathered across his engorged head and he shivered as she caressed her wetness with his cock, her hips jerking forward enough to insert him about an inch inside her throbbing core.

"Further. Oh Lex..." she screamed

Lex lifted her legs to his shoulders and entered her slowly, savoring the sensation as she stretched to accommodate his length. He stayed still, the connection of their bodies drawing their hearts together as their fingers entwined together against the pillow.

Chloe stared into his darkened eyes, her breath catching in her throat with a blaze of passion.

"Oh...Chloe" he screamed between thrusts.

They rocked together as one, the long, slow strokes increasing in tempo as the fire burned hotter. Purer. Lex dipped his head and their mouths crashed together, a deep plundering of tongues and teeth as they tried to possess the other's soul. Chloe’s calves clenched over his shoulders, their bodies roughly drinking in the exquisite spasms of the other as they tumbled together, climaxing with mingled groans.

Chloe's muscles convulsed in a violent spasm around his pounding cock as her second orgasm washed over them both with all the awesome power of a tidal wave. Lex trembled in her arms, his mouth on hers muffling their screams of fulfillment as he came fast and hard.

Their intimacy with one another was complete. Never had a woman explored his body the way Chloe had ... made him lose control like that ... made him cum so many times ... made him cry out with pleasure and beg for more ...

With her legs still possessively wrapped around his waist, and she drew him closer, cradling his head against her naked breasts.

THE END

asharnanae
9th July 2004, 00:11
:drool: GAH........... :huh: um, where did that lake of drool come from?

Can I say AMAZEING!!!! loud enough! :blinkkiss:

hfce
9th July 2004, 01:15
WOW!!! :drool: :smoker: I have nothing else to say. :smoker:

Hope :drool:

autumngold
9th July 2004, 18:46
Excellent update!! :yay2: That was hot!! ;) :chlexsign4:

LarkLuthor
10th July 2004, 05:59
Thank you thank you thank for updating! It was wonderful!

Lark

ruafair
11th July 2004, 19:13
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Fi's brain and keyboard have short-circuited......

Fiona

Shay
11th July 2004, 21:58
Just plain hot.

starmoon
9th April 2005, 19:54
this story was perfect and i love the ending.

darkangel
12th August 2005, 08:31
Good smutty story.

kitten
19th November 2009, 13:59
Hi HisGirlFriday,

I really like fun, short little smutlets like this one. I felt a little bad for poor, awkward Lex when he snooped and got caught, but I think he's going to recover nicely with Chloe's attention. The journal entries were tuned to make him hot, so writing for success on her part.

Ami Rose
17th September 2011, 11:07
wow interesting and amazing

malugargula
19th February 2013, 08:10
Chloe really does know what she wants
Smart girl

malugargula
19th February 2013, 08:11
Chloe really does know what she wants
Smart girl

HotCrossedBunny
19th February 2013, 21:28
GREAT! Nice to see Chloe's writting her skills getting her what she wants once again! :D