PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Doubt's Captive (NC-17)

bluemoongirl23
5th July 2004, 20:06
Author: Blue
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Chloe can't stop herself.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, Smallville, the WB or anything good like that. Let me know what you think.

A/N: Here's a new one. I got the idea in my head and it just wouldn't go away.

“This is the last time.”

The words were spoken between fevered kisses as Chloe tried to control her breathing. The man nibbling on her neck gave no indication that he heard her. Instead, his hands worked expertly at her shirt. Within the span of a few seconds, the shirt was opened and his hands were roaming over her lower belly. Chloe moaned; he knew just how to touch her. “Did you hear what I said?”

She felt him nod against her skin, and placed her hand on the back of his neck, keeping him in place. As he bit down more forcefully, she hissed and instructed, “Don’t leave a mark.”

“Why,” he asked as he pulled away from Chloe. “Don’t want that husband of yours to see it?” Lex never used Clark’s name anymore.

Instead of answering the question, Chloe reached for his belt. Her wedding ring glimmered in the sunlight that filtered through the window in Lex’s study. He insisted that she wear it when they were together. He didn’t want her to be able to forget what she was doing. “This is the last time,” she repeated.

He nodded and said, “I know it is.” He didn’t bother to keep the patronizing tone out of his voice. It had been their ‘last time’ more times than he could count. Lex ran a hand through her hair and Chloe sank to her knees before him. She quickly took him in her mouth and Lex groaned. She was a natural at it. He knew that she didn’t get much practice with her husband. He didn’t like her to do it. He gave her many reasons but Lex knew that it was because the boy thought it was dirty. It wasn’t a surprising development when you looked at the family he was raised in.

As Chloe took him deep in her throat, Lex remembered their first time. She hadn’t done this then. But, she had told him that it wouldn’t happen again. If he wasn’t busy moaning her name, it would have made him chuckle.

It was the night before her wedding to Clark. The weeks leading up to it had been a flurry of activity. Though the happy couple resided permanently in Metropolis, they had relocated after their college graduations, they had decided to have the nuptials in Smallville. As the best man, Lex had made himself available for help. He had been staying in the Manor for a week when Chloe had shown up.

Usually when she visited him alone, she stated her purpose for calling and then left. No doubt, she had picked up on the lingering stares that Lex hadn’t bothered to hide. When they had gotten engaged, Lex had gone so far as to tell Chloe that she was making a mistake. He had said it casually when they were alone at her engagement party. She had looked up at him, said nothing and then walked away. The receptions she had given him since then had been chilly.

When she entered his library, he masked his surprise well. She sat down across from him, not saying a word. Lex had been working for the past few hours and was determined to finish what he was doing. It took 20 minutes. Chloe just watched him plod away at his laptop, she barely moved and continued to be mute.

As he shut his laptop he asked, “Is there something that I can help you with, Chloe?” He purposely dropped his voice. Lex wasn’t one to let a golden opportunity like this slip by. He could tell that she was having second thoughts. She was vulnerable and he intended to take advantage of it.

Chloe nodded, “I don’t think you should be Clark’s best man. You don’t support his decision so I think it’s hypocritical of you to stand by his side.” Lex smirked. He had seen this argument coming. Hell, Chloe probably even thought that that was why she was there. For Clark.

“It’s not his decision that I’m unsupportive of. You’re the one that I’ve spoken to about this. Not him. And, I’m certain that you already know that. So, let’s try this again. Why are you here?” Lex slowly stood up and joined her on the other couch, draping his arm along the back of it. He raked his eyes over her body, noting that she was in her pajamas. She had driven over here barefoot and had a light jacket on. It was open and he could see her nipples clearly through the white t-shirt she wore.

She followed his eyes and quickly pulled the jacket shut. When she looked back up him she said, “I think I should go.” Chloe stood up and stepped over Lex’s legs, trying to make a hasty exit.

Lex allowed her to get a few steps away before getting up and closing what little distance she had put between them. He grabbed her upper arm, not too tightly, but he wasn’t gentle either. He spun her around and she bumped into his chest. Before she could get her bearings, Lex grabbed her by the back of her head, his hand fisting in her hair, and brought her lips to his.

The kiss wasn’t soft or tentative. When Chloe gasped from surprise, Lex pushed his tongue past her lips and ran it over the roof of her mouth and then her teeth. He could feel her small hands pushing against his chest. After biting down on her lower lip, he let her push him away.

Before he could say anything, Chloe hauled off and slapped him across the face.

asharnanae
5th July 2004, 20:26
:puke: chole and clark maried!!!! YUCK!

But Naughty Lex and Chloe! YUM!!!!! :biggrin:

Great opening, really really really want more!!!!! :yay:

hfce
5th July 2004, 20:54
Chloe this is for marrying Clark instead of Lex :hammer: and Lex :blinkkiss: at least you tried. More please...

Hope :chlexsign2:

newbatgirl
5th July 2004, 21:26
As they say, the devil is in the details. I find it interesting that Lex likes her to keep her wedding ring on and that Chloe wants to do things with Lex that Clark won't let her do.

So what is this to Lex? Does he want Chloe or does he want one over on Clark?
And why did Chloe marry Clark anyway?

Too many questions, you just simply have to update immediately and answer them!

Great start, as usual! :worship2:

autumngold
6th July 2004, 00:29
Great beginning to your story although the thought of Chloe and Clark together is just :evilpuke: !! Why doesn't Lex just kidnap Chloe and hide her away in one of his mansions? That way he wouldn't have to share her anymore!! :satanwink: Please update soon!! :chlexsign4:

je_m'adore
6th July 2004, 02:08
OH BABY!!!! :yay: wonderful idea for a plot. even though chloe and clark married.... yech. UPDATE SOON!!!! I NEED IT!!!!

hickchick
6th July 2004, 08:51
great start!

please update soon!

Pufkinz
6th July 2004, 09:30
I must agree with my fellow readers... you must update immedately!!!!!!!!!!!!

As newbatgirl say
So what is this to Lex? Does he want Chloe or does her want one over on Clark?
And why did Chloe marry Clark anyway?

Too many questions, you just simply have to update immediately and answer them!

Though I really don't mind naughty Chlex :chlexsign2:

:chlexsign1:

ColumbiaBlue
6th July 2004, 10:01
Ooooh, dirty, naughty, bad Chlex! I liiiiiike it! Must agree with everyone else; Chloe's a huge dufus for marrying Clark. Oh well. At least she somewhat came to her senses and is doing the nasty with Lex because Clark's a prude baby who prolly blushes as the word "sex."

More soon! Please!

~Manda :blinkkiss:

TheDragonLady
7th July 2004, 06:16
BAD! BAD CHLOE! I mean, you're marrying *gag* Clark? Ew.

MORE, PLEASE!

sexi_angel_babee
9th July 2004, 02:26
ewwwwww KILL OFF CLARK!!! but other than that... ooooooooooh~ good fic :chlexsign1:

xevaral
9th July 2004, 03:11
Ooh, dirty, dirty Chlex, just the way I like it. Please continue! ;)

bluemoongirl23
17th July 2004, 00:27
A/N: More smut, Chlark trauma and flashbacks ahead. Consider yourself warned. :)

As she bobbed her head, Chloe moved her hands to Lex’s hips, trying to still their movements. She tipped her head back and looked up at him. This was one of the rare times that she was in control of either of herself or Lex. She hollowed out her cheeks and applied more suction, causing Lex to curse sharply. She could tell that he was close and knew he would stop her soon. He rarely came in her mouth. He preferred to come in other parts of her body.

When she was with Lex, he was all she thought about. He drove all good sense out of her mind. But, she couldn’t place the blame for her predicament solely on him. She was the one that had come to his house that first night. She was the one that should have said no. But, she hadn’t.

The kiss had awakened something in Chloe. As far back as she could remember, Chloe had always wanted to be with Clark. What she hadn’t counted on was wanting Lex Luthor, plain and simple. His lips on hers had been a heady, decadent feeling. Whether that could be credited to Lex’s talents or the fact that the deed was the ultimate taboo, she couldn’t determine. She knew she needed it to stop, that was one thing she was certain of. She hadn’t come over to make out with Lex or worse on the night before her wedding. ‘You sure?’ some other, darker part of herself questioned.

Chloe had thought the slap would put an end to whatever madness had started. She assumed that Lex would either back off, pretending it hadn’t happened, or throw her out of his house. He had done neither.

It was obvious that the slap had shocked him, momentarily. When Lex regained his composure a second later, he had felt his cheek with his fingertips and had actually grinned at her. Chloe had never seen him show so many teeth before. “I hope you got that out of your system, Chloe, or we would waste a great amount of time. We can’t have you doing that every time I kiss you.”

She found herself backing up as Lex stalked towards her. He grabbed her shoulders and drew the jacket off of her. His eyes were liquid fire and she felt herself burning up in his gaze. Chloe had never felt such desire for a person before and she knew, in that moment, that she would give in to him. Not because he was making her, but because she wanted him so damn much.

The next time he kissed her, Chloe willingly opened her mouth and slid her own tongue against his. She felt his hands start to squeeze rhythmically on her hips and she began to undulate against him. Before she knew what she was doing, her hands were at Lex’s back frantically trying to pull his shirt out from his pants.

They didn’t have much time. While she didn’t have to worry about Clark waiting for her, she was staying with her father while he was staying at the Kent farm, her father did have a tendency to wander around the house at night. Sometimes, he would peer in her room and check on her. Old habits died hard.

Chloe started to steer them towards the couch but Lex wouldn’t have it. “Not here,” he said, sternly, as he looked down at her. He was slightly out of breath and his hands had found their way under her shirt. Chloe closed her eyes and felt his fingers dance first over her stomach, up her ribcage and then to her breasts. She arched into his touch, grabbing onto his shoulders and throwing her head back.

“Where?” Her voice was faring worse than Lex’s. She was hoarse and took in ragged breaths. Chloe went through the various places in the house, imaging where Lex wanted her.

Lex sucked her earlobe into his mouth and was rewarded with a moan. “My bedroom,” he said after releasing her flesh. He blew on her ear and she shuddered against him.

Chloe nodded and stepped away from his body. Maybe by the time they made it to his bedroom she would have come to her senses. The space between their bodies was allowing her to think again. As she walked towards the door, she ran a hand through her hair. Was she really going through with this, was she really going to have sex with Lex thirteen hours before she was going to marry Clark? She began to nibble on her lower lip. There was still time to back out.

Lost in her thoughts as she was, Chloe didn’t hear Lex behind her. In one fluid motion, he picked her up and, after getting his footing, swiftly carried her out of the room and down the hall. “Can’t have you running away from me.”

‘How did he know that?’ Another thing Chloe didn’t want to dwell on. Lex could guess her motives and actions. It unsettled her.

They reached his bedroom and Lex kicked the door shut. He placed her on the center of the bed and then ran his hands over her body. When he reached her hips, he slid off the shorts that she wore. Lex threw them over his shoulder and then he moved the hem of the shirt up her body, his eyes seeking out what lay between her thighs.

He placed his hands on her thighs and pushed them apart. She was spread wide for him she closed her eyes as he slipped two fingers inside of her. Chloe pumped her hips against them and groaned when he pulled away.

“Take off your shirt.” Lex gave the order as he quickly unbuttoned his shirt. Chloe didn’t second guess anymore, she took of the shirt and threw it on the floor. Lex undressed and her eyes fell to his shaft as he climbed onto the bed.

Seeing him ready for her brought it home for Chloe. She was really going to do this. She was going to have sex with Lex. He captured her lips again and settled himself between her thighs. She arched against him, feeling his cock slide over her slit. He started to kiss his way down her body, but she pulled at his shoulders. She knew what his intention was but had to stop him.

Chloe shook her head and said, “No time.” God, she wanted to feel his tongue working at her clit, but she was already pushing it as it was. She needed to get home and sleep for tomorrow.

Understanding, Lex nodded and worked his way back up her body. He kissed her again, slowly this time as he aligned their lower bodies. Chloe briefly thought that she should warn him but then she felt him thrust hard inside of her.

She slammed her eyes shut and screamed as she held onto Lex’s shoulder, her nails digging into his flesh.

~~~~~~~~~~
“Enough,” Lex grunted out. Chloe was far too good at that. While he loved when she swallowed him down, he preferred to be buried deep in her body when he came. The feeling of her internal muscles milking him was heavenly and he wouldn’t deny himself that.

They took what they wanted from each other time and time again and he saw no reason to buck the trend. When Chloe got back to her feet, Lex kissed her hungrily. One hand rested on the back of her neck while the other wandered below the skirt she wore.

Hastily pushing her panties away from her body, Lex slipped two fingers inside of her. She was incredibly wet and still unbearably tight. When she moaned into his mouth, he took his fingers away and broke their kiss. Lex pushed the wet digits into her mouth and Chloe sucked on them, running her tongue over his fingers.

Chloe was a woman who was full of surprises. She was eager to try new things in bed and tried to match Lex, never backing down from anything. However, the biggest surprise she had given him happened their first night.

Even through the magnificent pleasure he was feeling, Lex could process other information. He had felt something tear inside Chloe and heard her cry out. Not in pleasure, but in pain. He looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and she was biting down on her lower lip.

Before he could stop himself, Lex’s body took over and he thrust into her again. Getting control of himself, he looked down at Chloe. Her eyes were opened now and he could see the unshed tears in them. “You’re a virgin.” He knew he was stating the obvious but he needed to say it aloud.

Clark had never been inside of her. Clark had never made her scream. Lex was the first one to do this to her. God, this was fucking perfect. No matter what happened, he would always be her first. She could deny everything else, but not that.

Chloe nodded. “Was,” she said, her voice strained. She looked up at him expectantly, awaiting him to move again. But, Lex wanted some answers first. She and Clark had been together for years. He and Clark had never discussed how physical Clark’s relationship was with Chloe. But, he had just assumed that they had been having sex.

Realizing that he was waiting for her, Chloe said, “Clark wants to wait until we’re married. Said it would be special that way. Or, more accurately, Mr. Kent told him that and then he told me.” She didn’t bother to keep the annoyance out of her voice.

“I told you that you shouldn’t marry him.” Lex couldn’t help but keep the smugness out of his voice. Chloe and Clark were a bad match, she needed to understand that. But, that could wait. Right now, his cock demanded attention. He thrust forward and curtailed any further conversation.

When Chloe cried out again, he relished the sound. No doubt, he was still hurting her, that couldn’t be helped, but there was another tone to her voice. He could tell that she was enjoying it. She wrapped her legs around him and Lex smiled against her neck.

He honestly didn’t bother with trying to be gentle. There was no need for it, Chloe met him thrust for thrust and raked her nails up and down his back. Apparently, she liked it a little rough. The marriage definitely wouldn’t last. Clark would be scared off by her.

Chloe’s reactions were everything that he wanted. Except for one thing. She was moaning, grunting and groaning many noises and words. But, none of them were his name. With her eyes closed, she could make him anyone she wanted. Lex wasn’t about to let that happen.

Her greedy muscles made his next move a little difficult, but he managed to pull out of her. Chloe tried to sit up but he pushed her shoulders back down to the bed. He took one of her hands and led it to his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and moved her hand up and down. Lex closed his eyes, she had misunderstood, but that was fine by him. He thrust into her hand a few more times before saying, “Guide me inside of you.”

Chloe needed to be an active participant in this. He’d give her some of the control and then he’d make her scream his name as she came. His name and her first orgasm with a man would be tied together in her mind.

Without hesitation, Chloe arched her hips upwards and her other hand made its way to his shaft. She slowly guided him into her warm, wet channel and then let out a breath. Lex barely moved, he only leaned forward to whisper in her ear. “Fuck me, Chloe.” She opened her eyes and blinked a few times before nodding.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and started moving her hips up, sliding his cock in and out of her cunt. But, she couldn’t get the right angle. She was getting frustrated but he wasn’t about to help her out. Chloe grabbed his ass and pulled him harshly into her body. Lex hissed and she said, “On your back.”

Still no mention of his name but Lex flipped them over nonetheless. Gravity forced him deeper inside of her body and Chloe cried out. He could feel that her body was beginning to tense up, she was getting close. She leaned forward and put her hands on his chest before rising up and impaling herself on his dick. “God, yes,” she moaned.

Her breasts moved close to his lips and Lex sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, running his tongue over the hardened flesh. Chloe kept moving up and down on his cock, teasing both of them. When Lex bit down on her nipple, she thrust forcefully against him. She pulled away from him and leaned back, placing her palms on his upper thighs. She rode him that way for awhile, Lex never thrusting up against her.

On her next thrust, her clit brushed against his shaft and she whimpered. She repeated the action and moaned. Leaning forward, she clawed at his chest and Lex involuntarily thrust up. “Oh, again.” Unable to help himself, Lex repeated the action. “Fuck, yeah, like that.” He roughly grabbed her hips and flipped them over.

Lex was going to come soon, his balls were drawing up into his body, and didn’t have time to do exactly what Chloe wanted. He held her wrists above her body and asked, “You want me deep?”

Chloe nodded and he said, “Spread your legs wider.” She did as instructed and Lex pulled out, leaving just the tip of his cock inside of her. He rammed home, burying himself up to the hilt. Chloe made a high pitched, keening sound that Lex needed to hear again. He repeated the action and instead, she shrieked.

She was pumping her hips against his and cursing. Chloe had a dirty mouth. He loved it. Releasing one of her hands, he wedged his hand between their bodies, finding her clit. Not wanting to send her over the edge just yet, he gently brushed his thumb against it.

Closing her eyes, she moaned, “Yes, Lex.” His name was hissed out of her lips. It was the single most erotic thing he had ever heard. He started to pump mercilessly into her as she moaned his name and various curse words. Her voice had started to get louder and her internal muscles were clamping down on him.

Lex was ready to come. He changed his angle, and Chloe arched off the bed. He had found the spot. He pounded into her and roughly brushed against her clit. Her eyes flew open and focused on him before she screamed his name as she came.

That was all it took for Lex to come. His body tightened up and then he emptied himself into her body. He kept his mouth by Chloe’s ear and he roared her name. She clung to his back as their hips kept moving against one another’s. When his body finally stilled, he propped himself up and watched her face as he pulled out of her.

Chloe took a moment before opening her eyes. When her gaze focused on Lex, she quickly turned away from him. Lex reached out and touched her back. She arched away from the contact and got off of the bed, picking up her clothes.

Lex waited for the inevitable speech as she quickly got dressed.

Chloe turned back towards him. “That is never going to happen again. Ever.”

Jen1388
17th July 2004, 02:24
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I :worship2: you, you are the Queen of Chlex smut! Good lord... I'm going to have to re-read.

That was absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to see where you go from here! Chloe's married to Clark... for some reason I'm liking this (it's not because I partly ship them) but it's the risk of Chlex being found out... ooo very exciting.

Please update soon!!!

hfce
17th July 2004, 02:26
First I want to say :drool: :drool: and then I want to do this to Chloe :hammer: :die: :rage: and give Lex :hug:

Hope :cool:

autumngold
17th July 2004, 02:32
Why, oh why, did Chloe ever marry Clark when Lex was there? It must have been temporary insanity!! Poor baby!! I feel so bad for her having to sleep with Clark after that!! Great chapter!! I can't wait for more Chlex!! :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay2:

RenaissanceQueen
18th July 2004, 03:12
Yuck! Chloe and Clark.... I've never really been able to stomach Clark as a love interest for anybody, but Chlark has got to be the sickest combination ever. Lex is right, honey. Clark is an ALIEN!

Anyway, now that I'v got that out of my system, fan-fucking-tastic, Blue!

vardaquareien
18th July 2004, 19:17
mmmmm :drool: :drool: :drool: yummmmmmm!

Love the whole premise of this fic the fact that she can't stop herself from going back to Lex again and again! Loved the way he was desperate for her to call out his name when he found out that he was her first! Love it. Can't wait for more!

marrycherry
18th July 2004, 21:24
i just read it all at once...it great and soo hooot :yay: :yay:

anyway: UPDATE SOON!!!!!!

:chlexsign4:

Shay
18th July 2004, 22:35
That was great smut...loved it.

How in the hell could Chole marry Clark after experiencing that with Lex. Man, I would have called that wedding off even as I lay in bed with the man.

Wake up Chloe, Clark is NOT all that.

More soon
Shay

squeezumstang
18th July 2004, 22:41
oh. fuck. that was the hottest thing i've ever read.

::gripe:: ::gripe:: now why the hell can't i have
sex like that, dammit!!!??? ::gripe:: ::gripe::

newbatgirl
20th July 2004, 04:06
Well OF COURSE Chloe can't help herself. What red-blooded female could when Lex was giving her THAT?

I am not only surprised that Chloe still walked down the aisle with Clark after that, I am absolutely stunned that she was able to walk at all.

Good God you are a smut writing machine, B! Excellent work!

Now I can't wait to see if Chloe's big dumb ox of a husband realized that she was not a virgin on their wedding night!

AlabamaWorley
20th July 2004, 04:35
I'll get back to you with my opinion after I get my giddy slack-jaw under control. :worship2:

bluemoongirl23
2nd September 2004, 00:09
By now, Chloe was used to tasting herself. At first, it had been on odd sensation, but she had acclimated to it quickly. Lex took his fingers away from her mouth and started to steer her towards his desk. She was actually surprised that they had never had sex on it yet.

Lex usually insisted upon taking her to his bedroom. She was sure it had something to do with having her in his inner sanctum or some crap like that. She really needed to stop doing this. And, she would. After tonight.

When the back of her legs hit the glass, she hopped up onto the desk. As Lex divested himself of his shoes, socks and pants, Chloe thought about her wedding day and the ensuing weeks afterward.

As she walked down the aisle on her father’s arm, Chloe sneaked a peek over at the man. He was beaming and trying not to cry. She could tell that it was the happiest that he had ever been. If only she could say the same for herself.

The nausea she was feeling only intensified when she met the end of her long walk. Her father kissed her cheek and handed her over to Clark. His smile was blinding and she attempted to return it. She tried not to look at the man standing to his right, but found it impossible. Lex had an unreadable look on his face. He merely stared back at Chloe.

The ceremony itself blurred together and before she was really ready, she found herself saying, “I do.” Clark looked exuberantly happy as he placed the ring on her hand. Taking a deep breath, she looked up at him and realized that this was what she had always wanted. She had Clark after decades of chasing him and nothing was going to spoil the happiness that she was entitled to.

Chloe was able to keep focused on that thought until Lex walked over to them to offer his congratulations. She took a step closer to Clark and accepted Lex’s thanks a little woodenly. Clark was already on his way to getting drunk, grinning like an idiot at anyone who spoke to him. “You don’t mind if I kiss the bride, do you?” Lex asked the question smoothly and didn’t wait for an answer before giving Chloe a chaste kiss on the lips. One of his hands made its way to the cutout in her lower back. He stroked her skin and Chloe had to resist the urge to bat his hands away from her.

After that, Lex had walked off and Chloe hadn’t seen him the rest of the day. She was looking forward to going on her honeymoon and getting away from all things related to Lex Luthor, Smallville or Metropolis. While Chloe had wanted to go somewhere like Egypt for the trip, Clark had his heart set on Maui.

Upon arriving at their hotel, there was a note from Lex. He had arranged for them to stay on a private island. Their bags were already on their way there. Clark went on and on about how nice it was of Lex while Chloe searched for some ulterior motive.

The island was beautiful and had pristine beaches and clear water. There was a hut, if something with twelve rooms could be called that, complete with all the creature comforts one could want. As their first evening there drew to a close, Chloe noticed that Clark seemed nervous.

She realized he was thinking about what would be expected of him that night. He didn’t fumble as much as she expected, it was still terrible but not unbearably so. It was almost over before it started when she tried to put the condom on him. She had faked pain and discomfort when they started, Clark apologizing for it immediately. That wasn’t all that she faked that night. Clark hadn’t lasted long and had practically collapsed on top of her.

During the day they went scuba diving, enjoyed the champagne that Lex provided, Chloe sunbathed in the nude and they had numerous massages from the small staff that populated the islands. Their nights were spent the way that was expected of any honeymooning couple. Chloe convinced herself that, with a little practice, Clark would eventually be able to please her.

The two weeks passed rather quickly and they returned home to their apartment in Metropolis. They weren’t there long. The next day, they were expected back in Smallville to visit with the various in-laws. Chloe was looking forward to seeing her Dad and even the Kents, they had all been so happy when she and Clark got together. Now, they would be ecstatic and no doubt start questioning them about grandchildren.

They had been at Chloe’s house when Clark was called back to Metropolis for an assignment. He told her he couldn’t talk about it and apologized to his parents and Gabe for having to run off. Before he left, he pulled her aside and asked her to go and visit with Lex.

Apparently, she had made a face because Clark looked at her with that, ‘Why can’t you be as good and pure as I am’ face. “Chloe, I don’t understand why you have to be like that with Lex. He’s always liked you. I thought it would only be proper to go and thank him for all he did for us. You’d think I was asking you to cut off your ear or something. Forget it, I’ll just drive back here sometime tomorrow and do it myself.”

He tried to huff off but Chloe grabbed his arm. “I’m just tired. But, I’ll do it, Clark.” He still seemed angry. She did the only thing that knew would shake him out of it. “You’re right, Clark. I’ll go and thank him.”

Clark smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek before leaving. She spent the next few hours with the Kents and her dad. Once Clark’s parents left, Chloe told her father that she had to go over to the Manor. For a moment, she hoped that he would tell her that Lex was in Metropolis, but it was not to be.

“Sounds good, sweetie. I know that he’d never admit it but I think he came back here just to see the two of you. It’s the first time he’s been back since you guys left.” Chloe merely nodded.

As she drove over to the Manor, she rehearsed what she was going to say. Just a quick thank you and then a goodbye. There was no need to stay for coffee or anything like that. Besides, she doubted that he’d offer her anything. Anything that she was willing to take, that was.

The same servant met her at the door as the last time she was at the Manor. He informed her that Mr. Luthor was working on something in his bedroom. She followed him up the stairs, telling herself that it didn’t matter where the conversation was going to take place. She’d say what she needed to and then she would leave.

The man opened the door and motioned for her to go in. He closed the door behind her and Chloe saw that Lex was sitting at his desk. He wore the usual business attire but the first two buttons of his shirt were undone and his tie was thrown on a chair along with his shoes and socks.

This time, he wasted no time in addressing her. “I hope your honeymoon was enjoyable, Chloe.” She clenched her jaw at his tone of voice. He seemed as if he was laughing at her.

“It was, very. Thank you for asking, Lex. I’m here because Clark wanted me to thank you for all of the arrangements you made for us.” She crossed her arms over her chest, daring him to push her.

“Where is Clark,” Lex leaned back in his chair and linked his hands behind his head as he asked the question. The epitome of casualness. It was beginning to annoy her.

“He had to go back home to Metropolis. Some sort of emergency.” Which he couldn’t tell me about, Chloe thought. She had assumed that once they were married, he would become more open with her. If the past few days were anything to go by, she had been wrong.

“That’s too bad,” Lex commented as he ran his eyes over her body. “You got a nice tan.”

Chloe stood still as his eyes continued to roam over her chest and then up to her shoulders. A small smile appeared on his face. “You don’t have any tan lines. I see you took advantage of the private beaches. Tell me, did your husband take advantage of you on those beaches?” His tone of voice hadn’t changed at all. He might as well have been discussing the weather or a boring movie he had taken in.

Keeping her face neutral, Chloe stared at Lex. Clark had, in fact, not done so. He thought it was too public. He didn’t really have an adventurous streak where sex was concerned. She was hoping she’d be able to chip away at that, as well. She had no intention of having boring sex.

“That’s none of your business.” It was a lame retort but all that she was going to give him. Her eyes slipped to one of the clocks in the room. She really didn’t need to get back but she figured the less time spent in the web of Lex, the better. “Goodnight, Lex.”

She quickly left the room and jogged down the stairs. Chloe had begun to shake, mostly from rage at his questions and attitude towards her. She nodded at the man that had let her in and was fishing her keys out of her pocket when she heard footsteps on the gravel behind her.

Chloe saw Lex coming towards her, his eyes fixed on her face as he kicked up the gravel with his bare feet. He looked determined and she knew what he wanted. She glanced over her shoulder. Clark’s truck was close, she should be able to make it. She looked back at Lex and found that she couldn’t move. She watched as he came towards her, accepting what was about to happen.

~~~~~~~~~
His lower half freed of all constraints, Lex gestured to his shirt. He loved watching Chloe undress him. The way her eyes took in his body was a huge turn on.

Her nimble fingers worked at the buttons, they moved quickly and expertly, she had done this numerous times before. He shucked the material off of his shoulders and Chloe ran her hands up and down his torso.

Noticing that she was still fully clothed, Lex slipped off her shirt. She wore a black, lacey bra and he could see her nipples through the sheer material. He bowed his head and took one of the peaks into his mouth, sucking and biting on the flesh as Chloe pushed her chest towards him.

The door to his study was open and his staff was around somewhere. He had no idea if they all knew he was fucking Mrs. Clark Kent, but he wouldn’t be surprised. They hadn’t been exactly discreet when they were together at the Manor.

When she came to him after her honeymoon, he had taken her in the driveway. True, there hadn’t been many servants in the house. But, if any were looking out of the window at that time, they would have gotten quite a show.

~~~~~~
Chloe appeared to be frozen, but Lex could see her eyes following the moves of his body. When he got to her, he didn’t break his stride as he picked her up over his shoulder. He felt her fists pounding on his back and she almost caught him in the nose with her foot, but he held onto her tightly.

Maintaining his hold on the woman in his arms, Lex was able to drop down the back panel of the truck before laying Chloe down on it. Her legs hung over the edge and she hissed when her skin came into contact with the cold steel. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a sleeveless shirt. In her struggles the shirt had ridden up out of the jeans.

“Lex, what in the hell are you doing?” Chloe sat up and tried to glare at him. It wasn’t working. He could tell that she was excited by this. She wasn’t telling him no and she wasn’t screaming for help. Lex got what he wanted but he wasn’t a monster. If either of those things occurred, he’d back off.

Instead of answering her question, he started to unbutton her jeans. He pulled down the zipper and caught a glimpse of her red panties. “I’m going to have sex with you here, on your husband’s truck. Then, I’m taking you into the house. I’m assuming that no one expects you back any time soon.” He looked up from his task and waited for her response.

Chloe shook her head. “No, no one’s expecting me.” Lex knew that it wouldn’t be seen as strange if she spent a few hours here. After all, he was the best man at her wedding, he could be trusted. As could Chloe. She had wanted Clark for her whole life, she would never cheat on him. Lex marveled at the perfection of the situation. He watched as Chloe took her shirt off. She was wearing a matching bra and as her hair became tousled he caught a whiff of her shampoo.

“Good, than we can take our time. I was rushed during our last meeting.” He slowly slid a hand up her body and deftly opened the front clasp of her bra. She shrugged out of the material and his hands began kneading at the flesh. Chloe threw her head back and arched into his touch. He tweaked her nipples and her hips arched up in response. After one last pinch, his hands made their way to her hips.

With Chloe’s help, he was able to get her jeans and panties down to her knees. He pulled her to the edge of the truck and positioned himself between her thighs. He quickly undid the button and fly of his slacks. Chloe’s hot hands took care of his boxers. She ran her hand over his shaft and licked her lips as she watched him twitch under her ministrations.

“Lean back,” he instructed. With a nod of her head, Chloe laid down in the bed of the truck. Lex braced most of his weight on his arms, which he placed on either side of Chloe’s head. Opening her eyes, she said, “Lex, do you have any…” She was gesturing to his cock.

Before she could complete the sentence, he eased slowly into her. He closed his eyes as her wet, warm heat engulfed him. He wanted to feel her without anything between them. Besides, he had checked out her medical records and a few months before the wedding she had gone on the pill. They were protected. He moved languidly in and out of her body, rocking the truck on its wheels.

Chloe was panting his name and he silenced her with his mouth. Her tongue met his and they dueled for dominance, he let her control the kiss and her hands went to either side of his face. As her teeth, tongue and mouth became more aggressive, Lex sped up his thrusts.

He broke their kiss, “I hope you’ve got the parking brake on,” he groaned out. He leaned down and brushed his upper body against hers. He had learned that her nipples were sensitive and she hissed when the silk of his shirt came into contact with the flesh.

He felt her try to wrap her legs around him but she was hampered by her jeans. Her internal muscles were already quivering. He guessed that she was primed and ready when she arrived and was already ready to come. Lex pushed into her harder, burying himself to the hilt inside of her before pulling back.

Chloe was writhing beneath him, her face contorted. She looked like she was in agony. Lex knew better. “You’re a great fuck, Chloe.” She whimpered and turned her head away from him. She was ashamed of what she was doing. But, Lex knew she couldn’t stop herself. He felt the same pull between them that she did. The difference was that he embraced it instead of fighting it.

“Just,” she breathed out, “oh god, just make me come.” She spat out the last few words and arched against him while raking her hands over his back all the way up to the nape of his neck. Chloe started to run her hands over his scalp and Lex’s cock pounded into her. “Yes,” she hissed.

Lex felt the tingling in his lower back start to spread to the front of his body. An in command Chloe was a hot Chloe. He braced himself on his forearms and rolled his hips, reaching that spot inside of her that made her scream.

This time, he couldn’t make out what she was saying. It didn’t matter now. She knew who was inside of her and wasn’t thinking about anyone else.

Her cunt closing around his shaft was enough to send him over the edge. Chloe moaned when she felt him come inside of her and he kept pushing into her, giving her every last drop.

Lex rested his forehead against the crook of her neck and attempted to get his breathing under control. Chloe was quickly becoming the best lay he’d ever had. She was still holding back, but that would pass in time. He felt her hands pushing against his chest as she tried to get out from under him. He sighed, knowing what was going to happen now.

bluemoongirl23
2nd September 2004, 00:10
While Lex could spend hours kissing and nipping at her flesh, and had in the past, Chloe didn’t need the foreplay right now. She rarely did. She was usually at the ready for him. Plus, she didn’t know how much time she had. She and Clark were supposed to meet up with the Kents later on. They needed to get to the main event, so to speak.

Chloe reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra, Lex pulled back enough to let her take off the material but then returned to her breasts. His talented mouth worked at one nipple while his long fingers rolled the other. She gasped his name and he bit down hard on the peak in his mouth.

She started to lean back on the desk and he followed her lead. Lex was good at sensing how fast or how slow to go with her. It was unnerving that he knew her body and her mind so well. She shut her eyes, trying to also shut out those thoughts.

But, just when she was thinking that she couldn’t take the slow torture anymore, Lex started to move down her body. Kissing his way past her navel, dipping his tongue briefly into the indentation before moving further down her body. He pushed her skirt up to her waist and blew on her through the flimsy material of her panties.

Gripping the desk firmly till her knuckles turned white, Chloe pushed herself towards Lex. He had indoctrinated her to this experience. It was the same night that they had had sex on Clark’s truck. She had pushed him away and hastily thrown her clothes back on.

“This was a mistake.” She couldn’t believe that she had allowed it to happen again. But, she could rationalize her behavior. She had been a virgin with Lex, that’s why it seemed so much better than with Clark. He was her first and she was romanticizing it. This had happened because she wanted to prove that Clark was just as good.

It hadn’t worked, but that’s why this had occurred. But, now that she knew what was what, she could stop her insane behavior. She ran a hand through her hair and glanced at Lex. He hadn’t bothered to cover himself yet. He hadn’t said one word.

“It will not happen again.” She buttoned up her jeans and put her hand in her pocket, looking for the keys to the car. Lex’s silence was driving her crazy. “It was a mistake,” she muttered again.

“A mistake that you seem to enjoy repeating.” Lex’s voice was smooth and even. He went on, “Do you really think that you scream that loud or come that hard for your husband? I doubt it.” He was leaning against the truck and Chloe refused to meet his eyes.

‘Where are the damn keys?’

“I believe you dropped them somewhere over there,” Lex gestured to a few feet from where they were standing. About at the spot where he had picked her up.

Without a word, she turned around and started searching the ground for the metal objects. If need be, she’d try to hotwire the damn truck to get out of here. She heard footsteps behind her but ignored them. She needed to find the keys and leave. Chloe also needed to try to ignore the fact that her body was still humming from what they had just done.

Ignoring the fact that Lex gave her just what she needed was a good idea, too. Recently, she had tried to show and tell Clark what she liked for him to do. But, he had stopped the conversation. Sure, what did he care, he got off every time. He wasn’t the one that had a huge person flopping down on them all sweaty while still unsatisfied.

“I could call a locksmith,” Lex said, from behind her. She turned and saw that he now looked presentable. “It’s dark and who knows how long it will take you to find the keys. They’ll come out here right away if I call.”

Chloe hesitated. She didn’t see the keys anywhere and what Lex was saying was logical. She really didn’t feel like crawling around in the gravel to search for them. “Fine.” Lex started walking towards the house, but Chloe stood her ground.

After a few minutes, she began to shiver. The temperature had dropped considerably and her attire wasn’t the best for keeping out the cold. She looked at her watch, it still wasn’t too late, but she wanted to get home and shower.

Giving up, she walked back into the Manor. She didn’t see any of the random servants so she couldn’t ask them what was going on. She searched through a few rooms and couldn’t find Lex. When she peeked into his bedroom, she found him standing by his closet. He had taken a shower and a towel was wrapped around his waist.

Of their own accord, Chloe’s eyes roamed over his body. Clark was big and bulky whereas Lex was toned and sleek. He didn’t say anything to her as she crossed the room. She could sit at the chair of his desk. She should sit there.

Chloe sat down on his bed. “The locksmith should be here in twenty minutes. Believe it or not, he was out on another job.”

“You could have come outside and told me so,” Chloe said. She stared at Lex’s back as he picked through his clothes. She noticed the red marks she had made. They stood out prominently on his skin.

Lex picked out a suit and hung it on the closest hanger, no doubt intending to wear it the next day. “I knew you’d come inside sooner or later.” He took off the towel and walked to the other side of the room. Chloe’s eyes became fixed on his dick. It was already semi-erect. Lex caught her looking and she started to blush.

She could feel him studying her and she saw a grin break over his face. “Jesus, I bet he doesn’t let you go down on him, does he?”

She didn’t bother to respond. Chloe wouldn’t say anything else to him. She didn’t even know why she hadn’t waited outside, or downstairs. Though, that wasn’t entirely true.
Lex walked over to her and she continued to stare at his closet. “I would say that it’s also fair to assume that he wouldn’t do the same for you then.” Chloe looked back up at him. He was standing about two feet away. His erection had grown and he was staring at her lap. She tried not to react, but after a minute, she shifted around on the bed.

Her panties were already damp from earlier and she was getting more uncomfortable from the new wetness that had sprung up. “Chloe,” Lex’s voice was low and seductive and she closed her eyes. “Let me show you. It’ll be so good. I promise.” She heard him take a step closer and felt his hands running through her hair.

She opened her eyes and saw that Lex’s cock was directly in front of her. It was leaking and she reached out to run her hand over it. Lex threw his head back and Chloe felt something surge through her. She was in control of him this way. She had already broken the rules once tonight, so why stop now?

Chloe made a big show of licking her lips once Lex looked back down at her. He tried to bring her head forward but she shook it and moved back. Her hands went to the front of her jeans. “Me first.”

Lex grinned down at her and helped to rid her of her jeans and panties. She was so on edge that when she felt him between her thighs, she cried out. It became a pattern for the next half an hour.

Chloe screamed, grunted and moaned. Lex worked her body in just the right way. She had three huge orgasms that rocked her body and was coming down from the fourth when Lex viciously entered her. Her clit brushed against his cock and she came again.

For leverage, she held onto his shoulders and pushed against him. She loved feeling him fill her completely. He was much thicker than Clark and could reach all of the right spots, too. Lex’s thrusts became more erratic and she knew that he was close. Soon, she’d feel his come streaming into her body.

Blinking, she said, “Stop, Lex.” Though she could see it almost killed him to do so, he complied, pulling out of her. He was panting and his eyes were screwed shut. He got control over himself and then asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, but this isn’t what we agreed to.” Part of her couldn’t believe that she was going to deny herself another orgasm. But, another stronger part of her wanted Lex to lose all control because she had him in her mouth.

Nodding, Lex moved off of her body and stood up. Chloe sat up and Lex’s hands immediately tangled in her hair. She licked her lips and said, “Tell me what you like.”

Lex did just that. He gave her direction and encouragement as Chloe learned how to please him. Though she tried, she couldn’t relax enough to get him as deep as he wanted to be. Lex didn’t seem to care once she started massaging his balls.

She bobbed her head rapidly as his hips sped up and moaned when he barked her name and cursed as she flicked her tongue over his slit. She sucked him as hard as she could and she felt and heard him come. The hot, white liquid streamed down her throat and she tried to swallow it all. With a few of his last spurts, some escaped her mouth. After licking him clean, she cleaned up herself.

With what appeared to be the last of his energy, Lex flopped down on the bed. She heard him murmur, “That was amazing,” into the mattress.

Chloe was rather pleased with herself. She ran her hand over Lex’s back and looked over at his desk, checking the time. It had been a lot longer than twenty minutes so the locksmith should already have been here.

Her car keys were sitting on top of the desk.

Chloe pushed away from him, but not before smacking his back. Lex rolled over and looked up at her. “What are my keys doing on your desk?”

Evenly, Lex said, “I put them there.”

“You fucking bastard!” Chloe couldn’t believe that she had fallen for that. That she hadn’t searched Lex to make sure that he didn’t have them. God, how could she have been so unbelievably stupid?

Chloe stalked over to his desk and picked up her keys. She looked back at Lex, who was smirking at her. “What does it matter, Chloe? That was the last time.” He looked so smug that Chloe thought that she would actually attack him. But, she didn’t want to give him the satisfaction.

She leaned close to him. “Don’t contact me. If you see Clark, make sure it’s when I’m not around. I don’t want to even *see* you in the same room as me.” She hissed her last sentence and then pushed him for good measure before stalking out of the room.

Driving home hadn’t helped her nerves any. She had driven like a madwoman, parking cockeyed next to her father’s car. Luckily, her father slept like a corpse so she didn’t have to worry about the screeching rubber waking him up.

She jogged up to her room and almost screamed when she saw a figure standing there. “Clark?” she squeaked out.

“Hi,” he said, looking up from her bed. He was working on his laptop, his glasses perched on his nose. “The emergency wasn’t such an emergency. They sent me back early. Your dad told me you went over to Lex’s. I really appreciate that.” He smiled up at her but when he looked at her closely, he frowned. “What happened to your shirt?”

Chloe looked down at the front of her pale blue shirt. It had been a present from Clark. There was a stain right above her left breast. “Must have spilled some food on it,” Clark muttered.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I’ll send it to the dry cleaners in the morning. I have to take a shower.” She grabbed everything that she needed and hurried out of the room. She scrubbed madly at her skin, trying to get Lex’s touch and scent off of her.

When she went back into the room, Clark was still working at the computer. Making a decision, Chloe opened the top drawer of the dresser next to her bed. She took out a condom and reached over Clark, shutting the top of the laptop. She took off her robe and started to open the foil packet.

She could see that Clark was about to protest. “You can finish it in the morning. My dad won’t wake up, I’ll be quiet.” Chloe paused, she was never really loud for Clark anyway. “I want you to fuck me, Clark. Now, get over here.”

He took off his glasses and did as he was told. When he entered her, Chloe closed her eyes. As he moved in her, Chloe moaned where she should. She didn’t need Lex, she had Clark.

For the next few weeks, she tried to avoid Lex. It was made difficult by the fact that he showed up at every gathering that Clark and she attended. They were both active in the Metropolis community and had numerous events that they regularly went to. Slowly, Lex became a regular as well. He was blatantly disregarding her direct order.

But, she refused to speak with him about it. He would make his way over to Clark and she would find some other place she needed to be. Clark was getting annoyed by it, not understanding why she couldn’t try and get along with Lex. He pointed out that they had been friends in high school. So, the next time Lex sauntered over, Chloe had stayed. She had been civil, but nothing more.
It was ridiculous. It was actually making her sick. Almost every day, Chloe threw up because of her frazzled nerves. This had to stop. But, it was a Catch-22. She couldn’t tell Lex to stop seeing her without her having to see him first. And, she knew how it would end up.

When the next luncheon was scheduled, Chloe begged off, pointing out to Clark that she wasn’t feeling well.

After he left, she stewed over what Clark had said before leaving. The idiot actually asked her if it was PMS. Firstly, you never asked a woman that. Secondly, nausea wasn’t a PMS thing it was more of a……

“Oh, crap.” Chloe’s heart started to beat rapidly and she threw the covers off of the bed. She had been laying down to rest but now she was running about the room. She jammed her shoes on her feet and scrambled through the rest of the apartment. Glancing at the clock, she saw that the drug store should still be open.

hfce
2nd September 2004, 01:45
:blinkkiss: :chlexsign4:

Béatrice
2nd September 2004, 20:24
WTF is she doing with Clark? because right now I can 3 good reasons to leave him. One, she loves Lex and he loves her. Second, she's carrying his baby. Third, Lex is much better to make her scream than Clark. So... Why? :lol:

S.Ann Smith
2nd September 2004, 22:35
:blinkkiss: you know I love this fic

eagerly awaiting an update

bluemoongirl23
8th September 2004, 23:57
A/N: The saga of denial continues...yell away at Chloe. Enjoy

Lex closed his eyes and breathed in Chloe’s true scent. He just couldn’t get enough of tasting and teasing her this way. She was just so responsive to his touch.

As he lapped at her through the soaked material of her panties, Lex had to try not to grin against her. The way she panted his name and clawed at him told him all he needed to know. She could protest all she wanted. Truth was, she would never be able to stop what was happening between them. And, sooner rather than later, he would make her face that fact.

The woman was a conundrum. She was passionate in all parts of her life and went after the truth except in what she protested was the most important aspect of her life. Her marriage. Lex was amazed at how deep her denial went.

It was beyond his comprehension that her pregnancy hadn’t been some sort of wake up call for her. It had been for him, that was for damn sure.

Chloe and her husband had been suspiciously absent from society functions for the past few weeks. Also, Lex had found out that she had called out sick at her job for the past week. Lex’s curiosity was about to get the better of him. He was at his desk in the Metropolis office and decided to give his old friend a call. Just to make sure that everything was ok.

Feigning interest in what Clark was doing was becoming more and more difficult. Lex was just hoping that he would mention Chloe so he wouldn’t have to ask. He doubted that the man would ever suspect what was going on but one couldn’t be too careful about it.

Just as Lex was about to end the call, Clark piped up. “And, Chloe doesn’t want me telling anyone just yet..”

Which is, of course, why you’re telling me and betraying your word, Lex thought.

“But, we’re pregnant.”

Lex quickly swallowed the bile that had risen up in his throat. He heard Clark saying his name. “Yeah, sorry, Clark. That’s wonderful, you both must be so happy. I’m just surprised. I didn’t know that you two were already trying.” Good, keep it supportive but try to get something out of him.

Clark lowered his voice again. “I understand. You should have seen me when she told me. We, uh, um..” He stammered and Lex let him hang out in the wind. He wanted to see what Clark was trying to say.

“We were taking all of the necessary precautions, if you get my drift.” Clark stopped, and Lex said, “Yes, Clark, I get your drift.”

“But, I guess these things just happen,” Clark finished. If that was the way that he had put it to Chloe, Lex was shocked that he was still alive. Lex needed some more information before he got off the phone.

He jotted what Clark had already said down on a pad and then asked, “How far along is she?” It was a question people usually asked. He hadn’t seen Chloe in the past few weeks so if it was still very early, he wouldn’t need to investigate any further.

“About five months,” Clark said.

The timing was right. Five months ago was their wedding and the start of Lex’s affair with Chloe. God, if she thought that he was going to allow this to happen, that woman was sorely mistaken.

Lex finished up their conversation and closed out his computer. The apartment that she and Clark lived in wasn’t too far from his office and Chloe was about to get a visitor calling. It would only be polite to congratulate her on the upcoming child.

When Chloe opened the door to him, he knew that she hadn’t looked through the peephole. She had answered the bell quickly and there was no mistaking the look of surprise on her face. Also, she tried to slam the door on him.

Lex braced his arms against it and easily made his way into the apartment. His eyes took in the décor. All Chloe, bright colors and comfortable couches.

The door slammed loudly behind him and Lex turned to face Chloe. His eyes didn’t linger long on her face. They went directly to her abdomen. She tried to cover her stomach with her hands and arms but Lex saw the small bump.

When he looked back at Chloe’s face, he could see the determination that she was feeling. Neither had spoken yet. Instead, he walked over to her and pried her arms away from her body. Without asking permission, he placed his left hand over the protrusion.

“Your husband told me the good news. I came right over to offer my congratulations.” His voice was tight and he was trying to keep his anger reigned in.

If Chloe chose to ruin her own life by staying with Clark, that was a decision she had the right to make. Theoretically, at least. But, bringing a child into this was something else. At least, a child that was his. He wasn’t about to have Clark Kent raise his son or daughter.

Chloe pushed his hand away from her and turned around, walking towards the kitchen. “Thank you, Lex. Clark and I are very happy. As are our parents.” She fixed him with her eyes. “My father has already bought half the toys in Smallville.”

Her message was clear. Everyone was happy with this development and it was none of his business. A thought struck Lex. It was so simple.

“You think it’s actually his, don’t you?” God, how could she be so dense? Chloe was actually a genius. Lex had looked at the IQ tests that she had taken when she was younger. But, she refused to see reality.

“I don’t have time to discuss this with you, Lex.” He noticed that she didn’t answer the question. He also noticed that her eyes had been following his every move. She had been taking in his form hungrily. It was obvious that it had been too long for her as well.

Plus, he knew that being pregnant had a certain effect on some woman. Chloe loved sex when she wasn’t pregnant so he could only imagine what the new hormones were doing to her sex drive. Lex also could guess that Clark wasn’t giving the kind of attention to his wife that she needed. Attention that any man in his right mind would gladly give over and over.

Chloe wanted him. Lex would use it to his advantage. She wasn’t going to budge on this issue right now, that much was clear. But, that didn’t mean that his visit had to be a total wash.

She turned and began to wash the few dishes that were in the sink. Lex merely watched her. He took in her appearance more closely. She hadn’t gained much weight and she did have a little of that glow that people spoke about. Then again, Chloe always looked edible to him.

After drying the dishes, she turned back to him. “Can’t you find the door by yourself?” Her eyes were hard and her body tense. He smirked at her and said, “I could if I wanted to.”

The banter, the goading, it was all part of the little dance that they did. He just needed to get her worked up enough to pounce on him.

Chloe shook her head. “Why are you always so damn impossible?” She stalked over to him, standing toe to toe with him. At least as much as she could with the height disadvantage.

“You’ve given us your congratulations, I think we’re done here. I told you that I don’t have time to talk to you, Lex.” Before she could pull away from him, Lex snaked his arms around her waist. The feeling of her stomach against his was new and different. But, not necessarily a bad thing.

“So, shut up.” He registered the indignation on her face before swooping down and kissing her.

Previously, Chloe had put up token resistance when he had started his seduction of her. Not this time. Instead of pushing him away, she pulled him closer.

When the kiss was broken, Chloe was panting. “Bedroom, now.” She grabbed his hand and led him down the hallway.

~~~~~~
Chloe supposed that it was only fair that Lex was slowly driving her insane. He had said on many occasions that she was doing the same to him. Only, they used different methods. Lex always took his time when he was between her thighs.

Maybe it was because he knew that he was the only one that did this to her. Maybe he just liked it. Chloe could really give a damn what the reason was. She arched into him, hoping that he would, at the very least, take off her panties. They were sticking to her uncomfortably.

“Lex, take them off.” She tried to keep her voice firm and strong but even she could pick up on the desperate tone that she used. She felt his hands travel up to the waistband of the panties and she moved her hips up so he could slide them down and off of her legs.

Being pregnant had done something to her. She had never been so horny in her entire life. And married to a man who was so not interested in helping her out with that problem was torture. After the baby was born, she assumed that her hormones would go back to normal. Mostly, they had. But, she still had swings in which she *needed* someone inside of her.

‘Someone?’

True, she hadn’t gone to random men. Just one. The one that was currently sliding two of his fingers inside of her.

When she had found out she was pregnant, she had vowed to cut Lex out of her life. She was pregnant with Clark’s baby. She couldn’t continue to see him. For once, she had been strong and held out. Until he showed up at her apartment, that was. Seeing him, watching him move and being able to smell him had snapped the thin thread of control she had.

Hurriedly, Chloe led Lex to the bedroom. Part of her had rejoiced when she saw him at the door. She knew that he would eventually find out what was going on with her. She just hadn’t been prepared for it. Or, for the question that he had asked. The baby was Clark’s. It just had to be. She couldn’t be married to her high school love and be pregnant with his best friend’s child. They didn’t live in Falcon Crest, The O.C. or Melrose Place so it just wasn’t possible.

She had pushed all thoughts of Lex out of her mind. Instead focusing on the new person that would be in her life. She was actually more excited than she thought possible. This baby would change everything and she should have been totally scared, but she wasn’t. She made a promise to be the mother that she never had.

The first few months had been rough. What with the morning sickness and her body totally changing on her almost daily, it seemed. Clark had tried to help, but he was busy with work. There was one thing that he could do to help her, but he refused.

Even though the doctor told them both that sex during pregnancy posed no threat to the baby, Clark wouldn’t touch her. She was finally able to browbeat him into admitting that he just thought it was strange. And that there was something unnatural about it. That comment had gotten him relegated to the couch for a week.

So, this was really all Clark’s fault. She wouldn’t have been practically ripping off Lex’s shirt if Clark had just done what a husband was supposed to do and put out.

Lex quickly shrugged out of his shirt and pulled hers over her head. He took in her fuller breasts and gently covered them with his hands. When she closed her eyes and arched into his touch, he began to knead them. One hand made its way down her body, briefly resting on her stomach before returning to her breast.

“Beautiful,” he breathed out before kissing her. “Pregnancy looks good on you, Chloe,” he murmured in her ear as he undid the clasp of her bra. God, he was making her hot. Her husband never gave her compliments anymore. Just looked at her oddly when she had some trouble getting out of the deep couch they often sat on while watching movies.

“I love what its done to your curves.” Lex ran his hand down the side of her body and then rested it on her hip.

She swallowed thickly. Chloe was ready to burst. She pulled away from Lex and said, “Get undressed. Quickly.” She sat down on her bed and took off the sweatpants that she was wearing and shucked down her underwear as well. Around her husband, she was self conscious about her body. But, Lex was looking at her like he always did. In fact, he couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of her.

Lex’s pants, boxers, shoes and socks were quickly thrown from his body and he crawled onto the bed. When he got close, Chloe wrapped her hand around his erection and he hissed as she pumped him. Chloe watched his reaction closely. She loved seeing what she did to Lex.

Chloe spread her legs wider, trying to give him more room. Lex looked down at her and grinned, he was up to something. “You game for something different?” There was a challenge in his eyes and Chloe knew she was in trouble. No matter what he suggested, she wouldn’t back down from it.

“Depends what it is,” she said. She was curious but she needed more information. Or, at least needed to pretend like she wouldn’t just do what he was about to suggest.

“Ever been taken from behind, Chloe?”

Lex had lowered his voice and his eyes bore into her. The cadence of his words and the way he was looking at her…she wouldn’t be able to deny him anything. She shook her head and started to sit up. Lex moved back and she turned around, settling herself on her hands and knees.

She closed her eyes, trying to get control of her breathing. She had suggested this once to Clark and he had refused. Chloe wanted this, wanted Lex, so badly that she could feel her body shaking.

Lex ran his hand up her legs and then over her ass. “How can he leave you at home when you’re like this? He’s insane. I bet you’re ready all the time, aren’t you Chloe?” She remained silent. She could tell that Lex didn’t really expect an answer. He had something to say and was working up to it.

He leaned over her body and opened the top drawer of the bedside dresser. He chuckled and took out a condom. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing.” Lex kissed her shoulder and said, “This kid must really be something. What with you being on the pill and your husband mentioning to me that you always use protection.” Lex positioned himself at her opening. He gripped her hips tightly and Chloe waited for him to enter her.

She took in a deep breath, trying to ignore Lex’s point. That very thought had occurred to her but she pushed it aside. Instead, she pushed back against Lex, trying to get him to shut up.

Lex groaned as he slid against her folds. Chloe knew just how to distract him. She tried again, but he gripped her tighter. “I’m the only one that’s ever really been inside of you, Chloe. Remember that.” If Lex didn’t get inside of her soon, Chloe knew that she’d beg.

Thankfully, she didn’t have to. Lex slid inside of her and paused once he was buried to the hilt. “Oh, yes.” She realized it was her who had spoken. God, it felt good. Chloe braced her hands on the wall and moaned Lex’s name. He seemed to like it when she did that.

Chloe didn’t have long to wait for his reaction. Lex began to pump into her. His hands rested on her belly as he moved in and out of her. The bed was creaking under them. It wasn’t used to this kind of treatment. She encouraged Lex by pushing back hard against him.

His voice was soon in her ear. “Missed me, didn’t you?” Chloe refused to nod or give any affirmation, instead she thrust harder against Lex. She had never felt so full, the new angle caused him to penetrate her deeper than ever before. “Don’t worry, you’ll be seeing plenty of me now, Chloe. Now, no more talking. Let’s see about getting you to scream.”

Apparently, Lex had been treating her gently, letting her get used to the new angle. Not any more. He pulled her towards him and thrust forward. Chloe screamed and he did it over and over again. Lex pitched her hips up at a higher angle and thrust down. “Fuck.” She screamed the word at the top of her lungs and was thankful that her neighbors were all at work.

Lex kissed and sucked at her neck. His left hand cupped her belly before moving downwards to her clit. He had barely touched it before Chloe was coming. He was still hard and pumping in her when she started to come down and he pinched the bundle of nerves again. This time, as her cunt closed around him, his come filled her.

He grunted her name in her ear and stilled his movements. Lex pulled out of her and she sank down to the bed. She turned over and came face to face with Lex. She was still shaking slightly and she felt Lex move his hand between her thighs. He locked eyes with her and worked at her clit until another smaller orgasm took over her body. Finally sated, Chloe let her forehead rest against Lex’s chest.

She moved her eyes to the clock on the dresser and they happened upon her wedding picture. She and Clark were smiling at each other. That had only been a few months ago. How could she be doing this? Focusing on the clock, she realized how late it was. Sitting up, she announced, “You have to go.”

Lex barely had a reaction as he stood up and got dressed. He made his way through the apartment and Chloe trailed at his heels. As he went for the door, she said, “It’s over, Lex.”

He turned back towards her. “Really,” he asked. He clearly did not believe her.

“It has to be. Clark and I are having a baby. This ends here and now.” This wasn’t the best way to do this. Lex would want to talk about this and she didn’t have time for it. Clark was already on his way home.

“No, it doesn’t.” Lex’s voice was devoid of emotion. “And, what’s more, you know it. I’ll see you soon, Chloe.” Lex opened the door and walked out.

After he was gone, Chloe kicked at the door for good measure. In her current state, she knew she wouldn’t be able to turn down what Lex was giving her. She ran back to the bedroom and threw on her robe. She looked at the sheets of her bed. Their bed. God, she had screwed someone else in her and Clark’s bed.

Chloe heard the front door open and close a few minutes later. Clark walked into the bedroom as she was stripping the sheets. She looked at him and froze, the place still smelled like sex. He’d have to notice that.

“Hey, babe.” He walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead. He had the mail and was going through it. “How was your day? Feeling better?” Clark was not really paying attention to what he was asking her so Chloe just gave a “Yeah” as her response.

“Good, I’m going to catch the news.” Clark walked out of the room and Chloe sank down on the bed, letting out a huge sigh.

hfce
9th September 2004, 00:11
Darn I thought it was a new update. Can you give us a new update please..... :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:

S.Ann Smith
9th September 2004, 00:37
Stupid Clark!

but the Chlex :drool:

lexodus
9th September 2004, 02:34
Wow. I am so proud that the first story I read here was this one, please update soon. Please? Pretty please? :worship2:

carebear72884
9th September 2004, 02:49
Chloe, what the Hell??? what are you thinking??? you need to be married to lex, not clunk....argh, she makes me so angrey...and poor Lexy, I hope you really love her and aren't in this just to make clark mad or get a good fuck.....more soon please

hippiez
9th September 2004, 21:56
:drool: :drool: If it's not 4 am in the morning here, I would have a cold shower now!

Seriously, could Clark be more dense? he's stupid!

je_m'adore
11th September 2004, 05:27
ah...gawd... woot. MORE.

that's all i can say.

bluemoongirl23
14th September 2004, 04:47
A/N: Ok, here's the next chapter....chock full of new complications. Hope, this time I swear it's new...

Lex slowly lapped at Chloe’s core. He liked to take his time and draw out her pleasure for as long as possible. He watched the rise and fall of her breasts. Her skirt continuously got in his way, so he quickly undid the side clasp and took it off of her. Now that she was totally unencumbered by clothing, he spread her legs wide.

He took her clit into his mouth as he plunged three fingers inside of her, setting a slow rhythm. Her hips arched sharply off the desk and Lex had to use his other arm to hold her down.

Releasing her clit, he replaced his fingers with his tongue. Chloe bucked up against him again and he applied more pressure with his other arm. He couldn’t have her flailing about and hurting herself. Or him.

That would ruin his plans for later. Lex had a few important items tucked away in his desk. Things that Chloe needed to see. But, the night would go much easier if she had had a few orgasms before Lex spoke with her.

Lex could pinpoint the exact moment when he had made his decision. It had been after he had flown back from one of his numerous business meetings. He had gone directly to Metropolis General. The baby had come early. Clark had called him and asked him to fly home. He was on assignment and wouldn’t be able to make it back for a week. Clark had told Lex he would owe him one if he was able to go and visit with Chloe.

Lex, ever the good friend, had agreed.

~~~
Walking down the hallway took a great deal of strength. Lex wanted to run down it at full speed. Chloe was at the end of the hallway. He had arranged for her to get a private room before leaving Texas. As he approached the door, he took a long, deep breath.

Chloe wouldn’t be happy to see him. They had continued meeting for the duration of her pregnancy. Most times, he would show up at her apartment, they would have amazing sex and then she would kick him out. Giving him the patented, “last time, can’t do this anymore” line. He was tiring quickly of her stubbornness to see what was really going on between them.

Chloe’s door was open and he walked confidently into the room, intending to tell her that it was time for her to face reality. His plan was hampered by the fact that she was asleep. He looked around the room and saw a bassinet, but it was empty.

Standing next to her bed, Lex carefully studied Chloe. She was paler than usual and looked haggard. He brushed some hair away from her face and took her hand. This was the only opportunity he would get to touch her like this. Whenever he tried to reach for her for something other than sex, she would push him away. Usually. Every now and again, she would let out a contented sigh and move closer to him.

Lex heard footsteps behind him and a nurse came into the room. Carrying a baby wrapped in a soft, blue blanket. The baby had a shock of dark hair, that was all Lex could see from this angle and something in the pit of his stomach gave. The woman smiled at him. “I was told that daddy was on the way. Sit down and you can hold your son.”

Not bothering to correct the woman’s assumption, Lex pulled a chair close to Chloe’s bed and sat down in it. The nurse gave him the baby and then smiled at him before leaving, closing the door behind her.

Carefully, Lex pulled the blanket away from the baby’s face. ‘*His* face.’ For a newborn, he had a great amount of hair. Lex’s eyes narrowed as he took in the cheekbones and nose of Chloe’s baby. The boy stirred in his arms and opened his eyes. Blue eyes. The same shape and color that stared back at Lex every morning in front of the mirror.

‘Mine.’ The thought brought a smile to his face. He held his son tighter. Something would have to give between he and Chloe. He would give her some time now. She would be busy with their son. But, he would be damned if her husband would raise the newest Luthor. Lex quickly formulated a plan.

One year. That’s how long he would wait. If Chloe hadn’t made the right decision by then, he would make it for her.

~~~~~~
“Yes. Yes. Yes.” Every word was punctuated by Chloe moving her hips towards Lex. His fingers were deep inside of her body and she was so close. She knew that he was waiting for her to beg or scream. Sometimes she did and others he would give up and let her come.

Chloe’s head fell back against the desk. She ran her hands over his smooth scalp. She often found it difficult to keep her hands away from his head. The feeling of the skin skating across her fingertips was too good to resist. “Lex, please.”

Immediately, she felt him curl his fingers up and the ball of tension in her lower belly was released. She whimpered as his thumb brushed over her clit and moaned when he pulled out of her. Lex stood up and she could see his cock standing at attention.

She moved back on the desk and threw her legs to either side of it. Her brows furrowed when instead of coming towards her, Lex opened the top drawer of the desk.

He took out a videotape and two folders, throwing them down next to her. “What are those,” she asked. She reached for them but Lex grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. She felt his dick at her entrance and he said, “Paternity test, a video of us fucking and divorce papers.”

Chloe’s words were cut off as he thrust into her. She screamed instead as his shaft brushed against her clit. She wanted to talk to him, to yell at him but the only thing she could do was move against him.

Her nipples brushed against his bare chest and she moaned. “God, oh fuck.” Lex was pounding into her, his eyes trained on her face.

Chloe shouldn’t have been surprised. She had been waiting for something like this to happen. Lex had been behaving far too well. Ever since the baby was born, he hadn’t pressed her about leaving Clark. He had backed off. She thought it had to do with what he thought was best for her baby.

For Alexander.

Chloe had awakened in the hospital to find Lex watching her. She tried to sit up and he moved to help her. Too tired to protest, she let him.

“What are you doing here,” she asked. She was curious to see how he had heard that the baby had come.

“Your husband called me.” His voice was devoid of any emotion as he studied her.

Running her hand through her hair, Chloe sighed. Leave it to Clark to totally fuck up a situation. Not only had he gone out of town and insisted on a problematic name for the baby, now he had gone and called the one person that Chloe couldn’t see right now. She was dead tired. Emotionally and physically.

Chloe noticed the bassinet next to Lex. She smiled and said, “I see you’ve met,” she paused. Lex would eventually find out the baby’s name so she might as well get it over with. “Alexander.”

Lex flinched and Chloe was surprised that he showed any emotion at all. “Clark insisted. He said that you’ve been such a good friend. You helped him to get to a place that made him realize he wanted to marry me. Without you, the baby wouldn’t be here.” Chloe had had to stifle the bitter laughter that had risen up in her when he gave that reason.

They had given the baby to her quickly after it had been born. When she saw his eyes, she started crying. Out of relief or sadness, she still wasn’t sure.

“It’s a strong name,” Lex said. He looked down at Alexander for a moment and then back up to Chloe. “I hope you realize that I intend to be in his life. After all, I am his namesake.”

She hadn’t argued with him that day. Or, any other day that he would come to their apartment and give Alex gifts.

Clark often told her that Lex was spoiling Alex because he didn’t have any kids of his own and it would stop after a few months. As usual, Clark had been wrong. But, he hadn’t thought Lex’s attention was anything out of the ordinary.

Her husband did dote on the baby, when he was at home, that was. He constantly told people that the boy took after him in looks and manners. Chloe was glad that he didn’t suspect that anything was amiss.

Hearing Clark say that over and over, Chloe began to believe it. It was possible that Alex was Clark’s. She became more and more sure of it as the months passed. She would tell herself it every day. Even when Alex would make an unhappy scowl that she saw on Lex’s face years ago. Even when he would go into a quiet rage, following along in the long line of Luthor men that did so, balling up his hands.

She ignored the fact that the two Lexs had the same laughter and tried not to stare when they would sit across from each other and seem to communicate through their silence. And, though it was too early, Chloe had a feeling that Alex was going to be a lefty. Or, when Alex would be in Lex’s lap as he tried to teach him about the stock exchange.

The last one had given Chloe cause for alarm. They had been at the Kent house. Lex seated on the couch with Alex in his lap as they both watched the tv. Chloe heard him yammering something about a bull market. She was in the kitchen and would peer out at them from time to time. She looked up in time to see Martha come down the stairs, look at Lex and Alex, and then stop dead in her tracks. Her face paled and Chloe looked back at the two of them.

Chloe had become used to it so she had forgotten how jarring it was to see the two of them in profile. The planes of their faces and their noses were very similar. Martha must have been thinking the same thing because she kept looking at one and then the other.

Doing the only thing she could think of, Chloe smashed a glass on the floor. Martha quickly crossed the living room and ran into the kitchen. Lex close behind her with Alex in his arms. Clark came up behind Chloe and she started to explain that it had slipped out of her hand.

As Clark and Martha inspected her hand for any cuts, she gave Lex a harsh look. After they cleaned up the kitchen, Lex left.

That night, she had laid into him. Chloe told him that Martha suspected and that he wasn’t allowed to see Alex unless she agreed to it in advance. Far too often, he would show up at the apartment unannounced. She told him that he had to realize that he was just another person in Alex’s life. No one special. She had been screaming directly in his face by that time. It had scared her, Martha looking at them like that. If she found out, that meant that Chloe would have to actually deal with what she was doing with her life.

Lex hadn’t said anything, merely pressed her against the wall and ripped her panties off. She had wrapped her legs around his waist as he picked her up. He had fucked her hard that night. Lex wouldn’t let up on her body. Every position that they had ever tried was used that night. Chloe had orgasm after orgasm, screaming his name every time. She had been an hour late picking Alex up from Clark’s house.

Martha had looked at her and casually asked where she had been as she tucked Alex into the car seat.

That was why she had come here to talk to Lex tonight. Now that someone else had noticed, it really had to stop.

hickchick
14th September 2004, 05:03
great update!

grrrr, when is Chloe going to realize that she belongs with Lex??

i can't wait until everyone finds out about them, i want to know how Clark is going to react.

please update soon!

autumngold
14th September 2004, 05:11
Wow!! Oh Wow!! WOW!! I can't even tell you what a great chapter this is!! I'm proud of Lex!! He shouldn't have to let Clunk raise his child, and Chloe should sit up and realize that Clark is never there for her but Lex is!! I can't believe that Superman couldn't make it to the birth of his supposed baby!! Please!! He must have been too busy with Lois Lane!! Super update!! I can't wait to see what you have planned for Chlex next!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

sydsvaughn
14th September 2004, 06:07
Yes, this is definitely getting good! Of course, it's about time Lex took a stand. Chloe needs to make sure Alex has a real dad--and I can't wait to read the fallout!!

Love this!

SaraC

lexodus
14th September 2004, 06:09
I am so glad that you finally updated! Please let Chloe come to her senses soon! Or at least let her finally admit that she has come to her senses. I love the way you write Lex, though. It's a dead on representation. :chlexsign3: :worship2:

Blackberry
14th September 2004, 10:00
urghhhh!! Lex Lex!!! ahhhh!!!! baby Alex!!!!

thank you so much for the update.... :)

darn Chloe!!!!!! :tease:

lexchloe
14th September 2004, 12:46
:yay: Loving this. Chloe needs to give and accept that Lex is the one for her. Why am I not surprised that Clark is so dumb he can't even see that the baby isn't his. Can't wait for more

LaLa
14th September 2004, 12:54
Chloe, Chloe, Chloe - sigh - DUMP DIPSHEET FACE ALREADY! Lex is the one made for you!

- that was a special message sponsorised by LaLa :drool:

xx LaLa - God, i love this story! update please! :worship2:

hfce
14th September 2004, 18:03
YES!!! THANK YOU LEX!!! It is about damn time. He should have done this the moment that kid was conceived. Please let this fallout already Chloe needs to let this out.

Hope :)

AlabamaWorley
14th September 2004, 18:14
But, the night would go much easier if she had had a few orgasms before Lex spoke with her.

Yeah, that's always a good way to soften me up too :blinkkiss: :lol:

What the hell kind of father puts a reporting assignment before the birth of his child? He better have been on Superman business :tease:

I love that Martha got it. That seems just right.

Béatrice
15th September 2004, 12:06
Originally posted by hfce@Sep 14 2004, 06:03 PM
YES!!! THANK YOU LEX!!! It is about damn time. He should have done this the moment that kid was conceived. Please let this fallout already Chloe needs to let this out.

Hope :)
I second what Hope said.

:nono: Clark doesn't fit her at all.

fairyasha
15th September 2004, 16:42
Okay Chloe, listen very careful to what I have to say, because I'm very wise.
If you really think you can live without Lex in your life, well go ahead and prove it.
If you really think that you should give your marriage with Clark :tease: another chance, and you think you shouldn't keep secrets from each other, just go ahead. I mean, it's not like his alien ass won't understand what a secret is, he's been lying to everyone for so long, I guess it's just like a second nature to him and,.... :huh: Oh wait, why the surprise face? You didn't know your "husband" is not from this Earth? Geese, that must be hard to realize.
Okay then, here's a piece of advice: when a man betrays you, betray him right back and leave him humiliating him, doing something that's really gonna hurt him, I don't know. Maybe you can start doing his best friend, as in Lex, I think that would be some kinf od great punishment to begin. Then you leave him and you tell everyone he's a schmuck, I guess that should do it! :chlexsign2:
Or don't follow my advice, you know, I'm just a lurker who felt reallly mad at that stupid husband of yours and wanted his gorgeous best friend to be part of your son's and your life,
maybe I should just mind my own business.
Who's in favour of killing Clark by giving him as a meal to some Kryptonian crocodiles? Count me in!

fairyasha
18th September 2004, 18:33
Please :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: , update soon!

Asha

bluemoongirl23
24th September 2004, 00:23
A/N: Um, yeah....the full A/N will be at the *end* of the fic.

Chloe’s cries of pleasure drowned out everything else in Lex’s world. She would scream at him later for the items laying on the desk, for now she was just moaning his name and various other sounds.

He could feel her internal muscles clamping down on him, trying to squeeze him for all he was worth. Though she tried to push him away and out of her life, her body wanted to keep hold of him. He just needed her brain to catch up.

As they rocked together, the videotape was jostled and flew to the ground. Lex released her arms and Chloe hauled herself upright using his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her back and held her tightly as he continued to thrust up and into her body.

This was where he rightfully belonged. Chloe was his and so was Alexander. The work he had been doing for the past few months would pay off tonight. Chloe was finally right. This was the last time they would be doing this. At least, the last time it would happen under the cover of darkness, so to speak.

Having a secret affair was titillating, but Lex was through being pushed to the side while Chloe thought she was living her life. She needed to see that her life was with him. Unconsciously, her actions brought her to that end. It was time that she accepted that.

Chloe was arching against him and Lex’s hand moved further down, grabbing her ass. He pulled her up into him and she came again. He could feel the tension in his body starting to mount. He was close. As Lex continued to move in her, she dropped her head onto his chest, moving her hips against him.

He dropped his head so his lips were right beside her ear. “The paternity test is for you. Alexander is *mine*” He punctuated the last word with a brutal thrust of his hips, rejoicing in her cries of pleasure. His balls were starting to draw up into his body. “The divorce papers are for your husband.” Lex started to lay Chloe back on the desk in order to hit the spot inside of her that she liked so much.

Once her back was on the desk, her hair fanned out around her, he placed her legs on his shoulders and pushed them forwards. Chloe cursed and then groaned. “The video of us. Well, what we use that for depends.” He sped up his strokes, pulling almost completely out of her and then ramming home.

“If you continue to fight me. Fight what you really want, I’ll be forced to show it to your husband.” Chloe closed her eyes and turned her head away from Lex. He bent forward even more, her legs coming closer to her body. Lex was glad Chloe’s eyes were closed. That way, she couldn’t see his eyes rolling into the back of his head. Her channel was fluttering around his cock, her wetness coating his shaft.

“If not, it’s for us. For later.” Lex snaked his hands between their bodies. On his next thrust, he brushed against her clit as he hit her sweet spot.

Chloe screamed his name and came. Lex didn’t, he knew he had to hold on. He wanted to hear her give into him while he was inside of her.

Not letting her rest for even a moment, he continued to pump into her. “You and Alex belong with me. Admit it.” Lex leaned down and took Chloe’s chin in his hand, turning her head and forcing her to look at him.

She wrapped her legs around his body and thrust against him, trying to distract him. Lex grabbed her legs and took them from his body. He stayed inside of her, though.

“Admit it, Chloe. If you don’t,” he paused, making sure he had her full attention, “I will put a stop to this. Trust that I will have more will power than you.” Lex had no intention of letting either Chloe or Alex out of his life. But, he figured that she would buy the bluff.

Lex leaned down and kissed her once before moving his lips to her ear. “Is that what you want?” Chloe shook her head and he said, “Tell me.”

“No, Lex.”

He ran his hands down her body until he reached her legs and wrapped them back around his waist. He braced himself on his forearms and looked down at Chloe as he started to move in her.

“Do you want me to stop?” Her resolve was breaking, he could see it in her face and he started to thrust harder into her.

“No.” It was a strangled cry. Her clit had brushed against his shaft right before she had spoken. Chloe put one of her hands on the back of his neck and thrust up against him. “What do you want, Chloe? Tell me.” He rolled his hips and Chloe’s eyes slammed shut.

“You. God, you, Lex.”

It was a relief to finally say it. He was all she wanted. She wanted him inside of her. She wanted to be with him. She wanted him to be the one to raise Alex with her. She just wanted him.

Lex’s lips covered hers and swallowed her cry. He ravished her mouth as their lower bodies worked against each others.

“Is this the last time, Chloe?” It was petty and it was low but he needed a complete victory. Lex wanted her to eat her words. Her internal muscles were fluttering and she was having trouble keeping pace with him. He wouldn’t have a problem getting her to admit it now.

“No, Lex.” Chloe knew that she was giving in to him. But, it had been a long time coming so she didn’t care. It was a small price to pay in order to get what she truly wanted. When the words were out of her mouth, he pulled back and thrust deeply into her while working her clit. “Yes, Lex!”

Chloe screamed the words as she came hard against him. She told him he was the best fuck, that she loved him and she wasn’t sure what else. He roared her name as he thrust into her, using the desk for leverage as his hips crashed into hers. Chloe felt his hot come pump into her body and she moaned his name.

Sated, Lex semi-collapsed on Chloe. He kept them joined and ran a hand through her hair. He had heard what she had told him as she orgasmed. Her words had sent him over the edge. Chloe had finally given him everything.

He gently kissed her neck and nuzzled at her ear.

The figure in the doorway couldn’t make out the words that Lex was saying. He had, however, heard his wife scream that she loved Lex. Clark had been watching them for quite awhile now. However, his best friend and wife had been too distracted to notice.

A few minutes ago, he had supersped back to the barn, picking up a crucial item he needed. Clark was so mad that he wanted to kill them. But, his morals wouldn’t allow that…usually.

Silently, he slipped the red ring on his finger. It rested against his wedding ring.

For once, Lex was wrong.

It would be their last time.

A/N: Ok, put the knives down. This is the ending that I think the fic deserves. *However*, other people thought that it was a little...well, um, harsh and evil. So, there is another one coming. I would like to know what you honestly thought of it, though.

asharnanae
24th September 2004, 00:31
:blush: Lved the fic, and the ending is a more realistic one concidering clark now, but I am a sucker for a happy ending!!! Please dont kill eather of them in the next one! PLEASE! :blinkkiss: :worship2:

Blackberry
24th September 2004, 00:58
o_o oh!! o_o nooooo clarrkk!!!

Gina41283
24th September 2004, 04:39
only one logical solution.... CLARK MUST DIE! so somewhere in that sturdy desk of lex's there better be some kryptonite bullets ^_^

carebear72884
24th September 2004, 04:56
your right, that is the perfect ending...the way it should be

but I want my happy Chlex, I don't know when you guys turned me into a sucker for gushy happy ending fics...but somewhere in the mist of all these chlex fics over the last year i lost my want for the good ending and gave into loving the sappy happy perdictable ending...so in short..they better kill his alien ass and live together happly ever after.

sydsvaughn
24th September 2004, 06:38
You know, this is the ending the fic deserves.. but I admit, I wouldn't mind an 'alternate' one. See, then you can read both, or choose your preference.

Seriously though, this whole fic is wonderful, I'll take any part of it you want to write!!

SaraC

FroggyJump
24th September 2004, 06:57
I liked the ending. It was a bit weird to read it ending with a freaky Clark. At first I thought that this fic was just going to be all smut but there was a good story behind it all.

Loved the story in the end. Thanks

autumngold
24th September 2004, 07:34
How dare Clark feel betrayed? I'm still mad about him missing the birth of Alex!! :tease: Besides who wouldn't be tempted with Lex? I would!! :biggrin: I really wish this story could have a happy ending!! Please!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

abiya
24th September 2004, 14:14
great great ending! :chlexsign3:
i love lex.. uhmm.. ermm.. i mean chlex.. ;)
if youre going to write an alternative ending or a sequel, please dont kill them lex or chloe.. clark can die.. :biggrin:

lexchloe
24th September 2004, 15:32
:worship2: Wow, that was a pretty cool way to end it, leaving us gagging for more. I can't wait to see what happens when Red Clark confronts them if you do write another one. I just hope he doesn't end up killing them cos i too am a sucker for a happy ending. :chlexsign3:

AlabamaWorley
24th September 2004, 17:03
You know, I would love it if you stopped it right there. But, there's also a child to consider, and being the mother of a little one, that's a driving force for me. So... I think this was a terrific ending, and probably the best one, but I can't wait to see what else you come up with as an alternate.

Kit Merlot
24th September 2004, 18:30
I must admit that the ending has me worried about the extent of Red Clark's anger, and who he takes it out on!

The ending does have its beauty, though.

Over all, EXCELLENT story :biggrin:

hfce
24th September 2004, 20:36
Great ending but I want Clark dead in the next one. :devil:

Hope :cool:

tigroon
24th September 2004, 20:41
I like this ending. I want the other one too. I'm a greedy little fanfic fiendy lurker.

S.Ann Smith
24th September 2004, 23:40
I like sneaky lex, but clarks an idiot... SECOND ENDING PLEASE!!! hehe

Susan S
25th September 2004, 02:27
I would like to see both endings. I loved the steamy scenes, but I hate the idea of Chloe cheating on her hubby, even if it is Clark.

Susan S

zabu
26th September 2004, 11:02
I love your story. This ending is only fair, but I wanna read the other one though.
Please update soon.

happy bunny
26th September 2004, 22:45
Ummm... holy shit. Wow, I can honestly say that I hadn't been expecting that ending. I'll admit I was kind of waiting for Clark to walk in, but that ending was just... perfect.

Loved it, and I'm dying to see what the other ending will be.

bluemoongirl23
5th October 2004, 01:27
A/N: I'm so pleased at the fb from the first ending. Thank you very much for being honest....yet still so supportive. And without further ago...the second ending. It begins at the same spot as the last chapter and then veers off course...Enjoy!

Chloe’s cries of pleasure drowned out everything else in Lex’s world. She would scream at him later for the items laying on the desk, for now she was just moaning his name and various other sounds.

He could feel her internal muscles clamping down on him, trying to squeeze him for all he was worth. Though she tried to push him away and out of her life, her body wanted to keep hold of him. He just needed her brain to catch up.

As they rocked together, the videotape was jostled and flew to the ground. Lex released her arms and Chloe hauled herself upright using his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her back and held her tightly as he continued to thrust up and into her body.

This was where he rightfully belonged. Chloe was his and so was Alexander. The work he had been doing for the past few months would pay off tonight. Chloe was finally right. This was the last time they would be doing this. At least, the last time it would happen under the cover of darkness, so to speak.

Having a secret affair was titillating, but Lex was through being pushed to the side while Chloe thought she was living her life. She needed to see that her life was with him. Unconsciously, her actions brought her to that end. It was time that she accepted that.

Chloe was arching against him and Lex’s hand moved further down, grabbing her ass. He pulled her up into him and she came again. He could feel the tension in his body starting to mount. He was close. As Lex continued to move in her, she dropped her head onto his chest, moving her hips against him.

He dropped his head so his lips were right beside her ear. “The paternity test is for you. Alexander is *mine*” He punctuated the last word with a brutal thrust of his hips, rejoicing in her cries of pleasure. His balls were starting to draw up into his body. “The divorce papers are for your husband.” Lex started to lay Chloe back on the desk in order to hit the spot inside of her that she liked so much.

Once her back was on the desk, her hair fanned out around her, he placed her legs on his shoulders and pushed them forwards. Chloe cursed and then groaned. “The video of us. Well, what we use that for depends.” He sped up his strokes, pulling almost completely out of her and then ramming home.

“If you continue to fight me. Fight what you really want, I’ll be forced to show it to your husband.” Chloe closed her eyes and turned her head away from Lex. He bent forward even more, her legs coming closer to her body. Lex was glad Chloe’s eyes were closed. That way, she couldn’t see his eyes rolling into the back of his head. Her channel was fluttering around his cock, her wetness coating his shaft.

Chloe’s body thrashed under him and her internal muscles gripped him mercilessly. As she came, Lex kept thrusting into her. He felt his come shoot out of his shaft and he roared her name as he continued to pound into her. Her legs slipped from his shoulders, their bodies were covered in sweat, and his hips sporadically thrust a few more times, giving her his last.

He settled his body so he was next to Chloe. Lex didn’t bother pulling out of her. He wanted to keep them connected. He knew that he was in for a fight. Chloe would be incensed by what he did.

Lex had always planned to talk some sense into Chloe. Paint her into a corner where she would have to face her actions. Martha Kent had just moved up his plans.

After Chloe had left that night, Lex had made a few calls. He had made an appointment to get his blood tested. He also spoke to some of his contacts. He needed someone to steal vials of both Chloe and Alexander’s blood.

He would have to wait until Chloe had another physical and Alexander visited the doctor again. He had waited patiently…for two months. Then, he had bribed the proper people, getting Alex’s pediatrician to agree to draw blood from the both of them for a trumped up reason.

The lawyers that Lex had on retainer were wonderful. They were underhanded and knew all sorts of legal loopholes that made them able to draw up divorce papers for two people whom they had never met. As long as Chloe didn’t go to the bar, they would be fine. A few million dollars had convinced the lawyers that they had nothing to fear.

Time was of the essence. Lex didn’t want to traumatize his son. He knew that soon the boy would start to become attached to Chloe’s husband. However, the process would go slower if the man wasn’t around very much. Lex had contacted his boss and made an arrangement with him. He would send her husband out on numerous assignments and Lex wouldn’t release some very interesting pictures to the press.

When the test results had come back Lex had ripped the envelope open. A rare smile appeared on his face when he saw that he was a match for Alexander. He folded the paper up again and placed it in a folder. A few days later, the divorce papers had come. The videotape was something else. A happy accident.

During one of their interludes, Lex had been rehearsing a speech that he had to make. Chloe had barged in, upset about something he had given Alexander. Lex hadn’t bothered to turn the camera off as she rode him on the couch. He knew it would come in handy at a later date.

After gathering all of the items together, Lex merely had to wait for Chloe to come to him. She was nothing if not predictable.

She stirred under him and pulled away from him. She groaned as their bodies were uncoupled. Chloe looked down at him and he could tell that he was about to get the full force of her anger. However, her eyes flitted over to the doorway and he saw her pale visibly. He turned his head.

Clark was standing ramrod straight, his mouth hung open and his face was red.

Chloe quickly hopped off the desk and grabbed her clothes. Lex just sat up on the desk and watched her.

“How could you? How could you *both*?” Clark was yelling at them as he barreled into the room. Lex got off the desk and put his body between Clark and Chloe. He wasn’t sure what the boy would do with what he saw.

“She doesn’t love you. Never has. As for how, it’s a fairly simple procedure.” Lex couldn’t help goading him, this was too perfect. He hadn’t even planned this. Clark took a swing at him, but Lex was prepared for it. He dodged it easily and Clark lay at his feet.

“Put on your pants, for god’s sake.” Chloe hissed the words at him and he felt his pants being draped over his shoulder. As Clark pulled himself to his feet, Lex covered the lower half of his body.

Keeping an eye on Clark, Lex picked up the divorce papers. “Sign them, Chloe.” He handed them to the blonde and she just stared at him.

“How long have you been there, Clark?” Lex was curious to the answer. Clark blushed and Lex realized that he had been watching them for awhile. “Enjoy the show?”

“Lex,” Chloe hit him on his shoulder. “Shut the fuck up. Clark, I…” Lex watched as Chloe struggled for words that she didn’t have.

“How could you do this to my son? Don’t you have any decency? How could you sleep with him?” Clark spat out the words and gestured to Lex. Smoothly, Lex picked up the other folder.

“Actually, that’s *my* son you’re talking about.” Lex handed the folder to Clark as Chloe watched. Her face was ashen and she looked a little ill.

~~~~~~
So, it was true. Alex was Lex’s. Chloe closed her eyes. It had all finally caught up to her. She watched as Clark looked over the lab results. “It’s a lie. It’s faked.”

“No,” Lex said. “Those are real. Alex is mine. And, so is Chloe.” Lex looked over at her. “Tell him. You know you want to.”

Clark looked at Chloe in disgust and every bad feeling that she had been having about him came to the surface. She was livid with Lex for springing this on her, but she’d deal with him later. For now, it was Clark’s turn.

“I went to Lex before we were married, Clark. The night before to be exact.” This felt damn good and Chloe took a step towards Clark. “You weren’t the first one inside of me Clark. It was Lex.” She took another step towards him. She knew that her crude words would have the most effect on him. She could see that he was getting angrier but she didn’t care.

“He knows how to please a woman. You don’t. God, do you know how many times I had to use my own hands after you passed out? I was always thinking of him. I’m surprised that I never screamed out his name with you inside of me.” Clark fisted his hands but Chloe went on.

“Look at Alex, Clark. He’s got Lex’s eyes and his temperament. Even your own *mother* figured it out before you did. You needed to watch me scream his name to figure it out.” Chloe opened the folder and grabbed a pen off of Lex’s desk.

She flipped through the divorce paper and found the proper places for her to initial and sign. With one final flourish, she signed her name on the last page. “You’re a bad conversationalist, a horrible husband and, I’d wager, the worst lay in three counties.” She heard Lex chuckle behind her.

Chloe hurled the papers at Clark. “Now, get the hell out of here.”

She had never felt better in her life. Clark looked outraged at the truth, and he couldn’t speak. She felt Lex come up behind her. “Don’t make us have to call security, Clark.”

With a growl, Clark spun on his heel. “This isn’t over,” he said. “Not by a long shot.” He walked out of the office and slammed the door. When Chloe heard his boots clomping down the stairs, she spun around and looked at Lex.

“What the fuck was that?” She pushed him back. Lex was clearly unprepared for the assault. She beat at his chest and his shoulders while cursing at him. “You don’t own me, you fuck. This is *my* life, not yours. You can’t just take it over.”

~~~~
The hitting had caught Lex off guard. Chloe could raise her voice like no one else but he had never seen her like this. Cursing and pummeling him as he moved back. He caught her by the upper arms and knew this was his one shot.

“That was me making you face what you didn’t want to.” He got right in her face. “What you were too scared to do on your own. Like it or not, Chloe, you chose me over your husband a long time ago. You did it even before he was your husband.” She had stopped hitting him and appeared to be listening.

“You’re not some naïve woman. You knew what you were doing the whole time.” It took Lex longer to realize that than he’d like to admit. Chloe hadn’t just come to his bed, she had to know that he wouldn’t just let her go without a fight.

Lex was making sense. And it bothered Chloe. He couldn’t be right. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.” But, she had a feeling that he did.

“You were always careful with Clark but never with me. Chloe, that’s not a coincidence. I’m not saying that you planned to get pregnant.” Lex honestly thought that it was an accident. Because, if she hadn’t gotten pregnant with Alex, she could have ignored this for much longer. “But, you made damn sure that if you were going to have a child, it would be fathered by me.”

Chloe slowly dropped her arms, the fight leaving her. She closed her eyes as Lex went on. She couldn’t argue his points, they were all valid. If she had been a bystander in this, she wouldn’t be able to believe her own stupidity.

“When Alex came along, you didn’t shut me out.” This was crucial. Before Alex, she would keep him out of every part of her life. After he was born, the barriers loosened considerably. “He’s the most important thing to you. If you thought that I wasn’t going to be a fixture in his life, you would have found a way to keep me away. But..”

Chloe finished his sentence. “I didn’t.”

Lex remained silent. He didn’t want to push her too hard after all of this. She looked like she was finally seeing the pattern and logic to her actions.

Chloe buried her head in her hands. “So, what now?”

Slowly, Lex wrapped his arms around her. “Now, you admit that you want me. Then, we take it from there. We’ll work out where the three of us will live, how to deal with your father and the rest of the world later.”

“OK.” Chloe took a deep breath. Looking up at him she found that it wasn’t hard at all to say it. “I want you. I always have. Now, make love to me.”

Lex understood what she was saying. He knew that the actual words would have to come later. It would be too much for right now from either of them. He took her hand in his, enjoying the feeling. Part of him couldn’t help but congratulating himself on getting what he wanted. It was also the part that couldn’t help the jibe that sprung up as he led her out of the room.

“Is it the last time?” Chloe bumped him with her hip as she walked next to him.

“No, you jackass. The first of many.”

Lex put his arm around her waist and they walked into their bedroom together.

The End

Blackberry
5th October 2004, 01:45
*sigh of relief* phew! I thought we were going to have a Red-Clark moment with some Lex or even Chloe bashing.... -_-;

:) :clap: yeyyyyyy!!!!!! They're together! :D thank you for the second ending!

BB

hfce
5th October 2004, 02:15
That was beautiful I loved it. :blinkkiss: Thank God Chloe finally woke up. :yay:

Hope :chlexsign3:

lexodus
5th October 2004, 03:16
That was perfect!!!!!! :clap: Do you want to do another one? Huh? Huh? ;)

sydsvaughn
5th October 2004, 05:18
Now that's an ending for you! (Although I'm still 'icking' over Lex confronting Clark without pants. Sorry, so not into that image! :)

Still, I loved the confrontation... you tell him Chloe!!!

Loved both endings... thank you so much dear!

SaraC

autumngold
5th October 2004, 06:23
I love this ending so much more!! Thanks for this great story!! I really enjoy how you write Chlex!! More soon please!! :yay: :chlexsign1: :yay:

Janet
5th October 2004, 08:18
Great fic!!! Suitable ending, but of course it is begging for that sequel....

AlabamaWorley
5th October 2004, 16:57
The second ending was okay, too. I loved that Chloe let him have it, but I didn't like that she caved so easily. I did get a good laugh out of the "worst lay in three counties" line! :lol: I was glad that Lex was considering that Alex should not be allowed to get attached to Clark. I think the main problem for me was that the whole fic had that sort of seedy, illicit feel to it (and I mean that in a good way :blinkkiss: ), and the happy ending didn't fit for me.

Overall, the first ending was my favorite, but the whole story was great! Can't wait for your next one!

asharnanae
5th October 2004, 18:37
:biggrin: sixty mile smile! :worship2:

S.Ann Smith
5th October 2004, 19:00
*sigh* I'm a sucker for happy endings

Kit Merlot
6th October 2004, 15:09
Originally posted by S.Ann Smith@Oct 5 2004, 01:00 PM
*sigh* I'm a sucker for happy endings

I agree--a happy Chlexy ending--BEAUTIFUL :biggrin:

kitten
19th October 2004, 16:09
Is it wrong that I enjoy the smut even more when it's cheat-on-Clark smut? I don't think so. I always suspected Lex was the only one who could keep up with Chloe in any way.

starmoon
5th March 2005, 01:04
That was great! The sex scenes were just perfect :drool: Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update soon. I can't belive Chloe would marry Clark she must have been crazy for a while. :tease: :ohmy: Lex is so perfect for Chloe and now that she relizes that they can raise there baby in peace. :wub: I hope Clark does not bother them. :chlexsign4:

lilinny
5th March 2005, 04:38
I had forgotten about this story. The second ending was better. :chlexsign4:

BellaMR
8th March 2005, 06:11
I loved the second ending to this. The only thing that could have made it better would have been green kryptonite, but I can live without that as long as I have the second ending. Thank you so much.

Lily
8th March 2005, 21:29
I loved this fic... every minute of it... though I do have to admit I felt a little bad for Clark, but only a little. Great Job!
-Lily

fanette
11th March 2005, 16:02
that s so sweet
“This isn’t over,” he said. “Not by a long shot.”
is there going to be a sequel?

starmoon
11th March 2005, 23:55
The story ended perfectly. Lex and Chloe are the only ones who can raise the baby right.

showntell
17th April 2005, 15:34
You do some of the best Chlex out there. I love the situation that you set up and the slightly darker edge you gave both Lex and Chloe...and although the first ending was good...and even made Clark a bit more interesting...I have to say I like the second ending best...it has all the elements that I liked about this fic...especially the sweet and not so sweet chlex...they really did dump on Clark (but hey in that situation there is no way someone wouldn't get hurt and better Clark than Chloe or Llex)

I wouldn't mind seeing the reaction of others but I know it wouldn't be good for Lex and especially not Chloe.

Great job..also got to say it was really hot!

welshy
7th June 2005, 22:06

Look at Alex, Clark. He’s got Lex’s eyes and his temperament. Even your own *mother* figured it out before you did. You needed to watch me scream his name to figure it out.” Chloe opened the folder and grabbed a pen off of Lex’s desk.

She flipped through the divorce paper and found the proper places for her to initial and sign. With one final flourish, she signed her name on the last page. “You’re a bad conversationalist, a horrible husband and, I’d wager, the worst lay in three counties.” She heard Lex chuckle behind her.

Chloe hurled the papers at Clark. “Now, get the hell out of here.”

na na na na HA ... I should feel sorry for him.... but I can't :P the CHLEX was excellent and I'm glad Chloe finally came to her senses even though it took Clunk walking in on them :) Loved it

JosiCuervo
8th June 2005, 22:05
Great fic. Feel free to update starting with what happens after Chloe and Lex enter their bedroom...

pipersmum
9th June 2005, 02:02
Fantastic story i really enjoyed it :ecstatic: Although i did prefer the first ending does that make me evil? :devil:

micah_luther
9th June 2005, 02:37
that was an amazing story. Both endings fit perfectly, and loved the smut in it. It was amazing. It fit Lex's possessiveness to a tee.

SianUrsula
15th June 2005, 03:00
Oh Thank God for the second ending! YAY They're together! About half way through the fic I had a horrible suspicioun that it was going to be one of those 'unhappy ending deal with what you've been given'' scenarios where she stays with Clark cause it's her duty or something but THANK GOD you didn't. Phew. That was so cool. aaaahhh.... can't fight fate hey.

ggdoll18
15th June 2005, 04:40
niiiiiiiice!

darkangel
3rd August 2005, 10:03
I liked the second ending better. The first one seemed sort of ..........anticlimatic in a way.

mamma_2004
15th September 2005, 11:33
aaaa that was very good. i cant belive chloe was with clark. ewww..
But lex..mmmmmm...*smile*

teb85
20th September 2005, 23:58
That was great, one of my favourites !
I loved it, i prefered the Second ending, what can i say i just love happy endings! Great work

Serra
23rd September 2005, 00:26
DIE CLUNK DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Chloe...gods she was being dense...All Lex has to do is breath and I'd be all over him selling him my soul...

I wanna have his baby!!! :tantrum: :tantrum:

I wuv this story....

:drool: :drool:

You my dear are a master.

txalb
11th December 2005, 23:43
My first reaction to the beginning of this one was “Oh my God, this is going to be painful.” And, well it looks like I was right.

Ok, put the knives down. This is the ending that I think the fic deserves. *However*, other people thought that it was a little...well, um, harsh and evil. So, there is another one coming. I would like to know what you honestly thought of it, though.

My honest opinion is that I loved it. You set up the entire story to end badly (check out the bad vibes I got at the beginning) and that slightly sinister tone was present throughout the entire story. The red rock ending was consistent with that darkness, which you set up really well with the cheating theme and Chloe considering her own personal darkness and how Clark wasn’t fulfilling that part of her. The only thing I would have complained about if you had left it there was what happens next. Now I have a pretty vivid imagination and could paint the picture for myself, but it would have been interesting to see some sort of twist that kept with that dark theme and doesn’t end with everyone dead. However I can also see the beauty of ending it here. The more I look at it the more appropriate it seems. I really loved this ending.

The second ending seemed really contrived and it was a stretch for me to see this happening. As much as I love a good happy ending I think you tried to please all your readers too much. I got the feeling that you really wanted to rip into Clark, or your readers really wanted you to rip into Clark. And while I truly enjoyed it in your other stories it just didn’t work here for me personally. There is beauty in dark stories as well, and sometimes they can be even better than the light ones. And leaving us hanging like that leaves it open to interpretation.

I loved this one. It was really well written and reading it was a joy. Thanks for writing.

txalb

katieandjason
16th December 2005, 00:07
Wow. Honestly, I liked the first ending more. I'm not sure why, but to me it was much more preferable.

The fic itself was really well written, and while I am not at all supportive of adultery, I did enhoy the story.

Goldielocks
16th December 2005, 16:58
i love thos fic and i was wondering if there is a possibility for a sequel...plzzzzzzz

ambrosine
17th December 2005, 08:54
I really really enjoyed that! I loved both endings equally! :clapclap:

Pieper
30th December 2005, 20:49
Thank you for the happy ending. Great story.

jadedragonqueen
12th March 2006, 01:29
*tiny voice* I actually kind of feel sorry for Clark. *tiny voice* However, the Chlex and sex was wonderful.

I'm not sure which ending I prefer, which is weird because I usually am a sucker for happy endings. I'm probably just saying that because there were two endings. If you had ended after the first I might have gone crazy!

Excellent job.

sinecure
23rd March 2006, 08:37
I just read all of this in one shot, and wow, I absolutely love it. I have no idea why I never read this before. Wonderful writing, hot sex scenes, great characterizations. I really loved it.

As for the endings, as much as I dislike unhappy, tragic endings, I feel the Red Krypto ending was better. It left something to the imagination. In my mind, hehe, Clark doesn't kill them, just maybe beats up on Lex a bit. I am soooo in denial. But, it made more sense as an ending than the other one. Which, by the way, completely left off Lex ever telling Chloe that he loves her. And he never thought it, so we, the reader, aren't positive either. Again, in my little mind, he totally does.

*is a sap*

Vampbabe20
29th June 2006, 02:43
Brilliant :drool2: loved the second ending ;)

SianUrsula
10th March 2007, 18:57
Wow. I had read and re read this story so many times and it never ceases to amaze. Love it. One of my absolute Chlex favourites of all time...

juuicebox
12th March 2007, 21:57
now that was the perfect ending
great story
hope to see more of you :)

Nonhalema
14th August 2007, 00:02
Loved the story, really awesome, every part of it perfect

westwingwolf
14th August 2007, 00:17
I love this story because Chloe and Lex are just so naughty in it. I think the first ending is probably more in tone with how the story should go, but I love the second ending because I'm a sucker for everything working out for Chlex in the end. I loved how calm Lex is about the whole thing and knows Chloe's full of it when she says it's the last time. My favorite scene has to be when he confronts her in her and Clark's apartment.

amigamia
28th August 2007, 07:20
My honest opinion is that I loved it. You set up the entire story to end badly (check out the bad vibes I got at the beginning) and that slightly sinister tone was present throughout the entire story. The red rock ending was consistent with that darkness, which you set up really well with the cheating theme and Chloe considering her own personal darkness and how Clark wasn’t fulfilling that part of her. The only thing I would have complained about if you had left it there was what happens next. Now I have a pretty vivid imagination and could paint the picture for myself, but it would have been interesting to see some sort of twist that kept with that dark theme and doesn’t end with everyone dead. However I can also see the beauty of ending it here. The more I look at it the more appropriate it seems. I really loved this ending.

The second ending seemed really contrived and it was a stretch for me to see this happening. As much as I love a good happy ending I think you tried to please all your readers too much. I got the feeling that you really wanted to rip into Clark, or your readers really wanted you to rip into Clark. And while I truly enjoyed it in your other stories it just didn’t work here for me personally. There is beauty in dark stories as well, and sometimes they can be even better than the light ones. And leaving us hanging like that leaves it open to interpretation.

I loved this one. It was really well written and reading it was a joy. Thanks for writing.

txalb

I'm another one who liked the first ending more. Clark putting on the red ring was the perfect ending to a dark fic. It left me with my stomach in knots and wanting more. As much as I enjoyed the Chlex scenes, including the illicitedness of their actions, they were in the wrong and no amount of justifications would make it right. Clark may be boring and annoying but he was not evil. But in (first) ending he chose to turn to evil too. Definately a fantastic read.

malugargula
31st August 2007, 05:23
Hot, sweet and amazing
:)
I`m glad that Lex made Chloe assume her true feelings

starmoon
16th January 2008, 09:08
i love this story it is one of my favorites.

letia84
31st January 2008, 17:40
This was and amazing fic. Damn Chloe take forever to see the truth. Lex was really patient even after he had a son and everything. I'm amazed at his will power to just wait.

Wonderful story full of smutty goodness. I like the first ending better. Red K Clark may give Lex a run for his money.

blackheart_me
1st February 2008, 05:53
I'm a sucker for evil ploys and ur first ending shocked the crap out of me. The story was pretty much shock after shock for me. But it was very SEXY! I enjoyed it lots :D. I gotta say I liked your first ending better :P

elementia
6th October 2008, 11:57
:drool2: THAT WAS AWESOMENESS!!!! :drool2:
I hope you are writing a sequel

LexGirl
23rd September 2010, 09:52
I LOVED this fic! I do hope though as I've read from others that Lex and Chloe live. Clark may be pissed and hurt but honestly I think she belongs with Lex. :) Great fic though! :)

LexGirl
23rd September 2010, 10:07
Yay! I like it! Your second ending was wonderful!!!!! I love how Chloe and Lex got together....:) Great ending!!!!! :)

starmoon
25th September 2010, 04:17
i just love this story and the second ending is the best.

emms14
25th October 2010, 00:15
Yay for happy/sexy Chlex endings! :D

-emms14

Yelena
15th June 2011, 01:08
Great fic!

trckyrcky
29th August 2012, 05:42
Just found this fic and I absolutely love it. It will be nice to see a sequel to see how Lex and Chloe deal with the fallout and how they start to built a new life with Alex. I'm sure Clark will be livid and treats them like enemies and never give them a moment of peace, but I will love to see how Lex and Chloe love for each other will conquer all.

Ami Rose
30th August 2012, 18:39
Yay happy ending. Loved it!

jstarr713
12th September 2012, 16:53
I liked Lex's caveman throwing her over the shoulder. If only chlex affair was during that lexana mess

malugargula
3rd January 2013, 00:35
This fic is delicious!!! I love both ending (but the happy one I love more of course)
:)

starmoon
14th July 2014, 04:25
it has been a while since I read this story and I still love it and the second ending to me is best.