PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] The Call of the Wild (NC-17) *Complete* 6-17-04

HisGirlFriday
14th June 2004, 06:54
A/N: Just a little playful smut

The Call of the Wild.

Lex walked into the Clark’s barn having already tried the house and no one answered. “Clark” he called out walking through the door and saw the back of a blonde head.

“Chloe” he asked surprised to see her.

“Lex” she said turning around

“What are you doing here at this time of night?”

“I could ask you the same question, but I take it were both here to see Clark, who happens to busy else where tonight”

He just smirked at her. “So you don’t know where he is then?”

“If I did, I wouldn’t be looking for him”

“I thought Clark was mad at you”

“How the hell do you know that, are you following me?”

“You’re investigating my father, Chloe and that’s dangerous”

“I know you showed me a dead body, I remember”

“Your still investigating Clark aren’t you”

Chloe just looked away.

“Chloe my father is not trustworthy” he yelled at her

“I know what I’m doing Lex, I’m not a child” she yelled back

“I don’t think you do” Lex walked up to her and grabbed her both of her shoulders. He looked at her and saw anger in her green eyes. He took her lips with his. He felt her hands on his chest pushing slightly but not hard enough to push him away. He couldn’t control himself; he had no idea why he kissed her.

When he did pull away, breathless the look of anger was replaced with a look of lust.

Chloe was going to say something but decided against it, instead she grabbed the back of his head that was still so close to her own and kissed him again. Their mouths strained together, tongues battling for dominance.

Lex’s hands went up her shirt and she lifted her arms so could slide it off. His hands ran her spine to unhook her bra. She slid her hands inside his jacket; desperate with the need to touch him as their lips met again and again. He stepped back to shed his jacket and shirt and was on her again as his own hard nipples rubbed against hers the heat between them was unbearable. His hand trailed down her perfect breasts his mouth followed trailing wet kisses over her satin skin before coming to rest momentarily in the deep cleft between her breasts.

Chloe had her back arched and he cradled her neck with his other hand. His mouth trailed back up along her throat. He brought her head back up to his and kissed her stopping a moan.

Her hands frantically went to unzip his pants at the same time his went to hers. Their pants dropped and were tossed into a heap on the floor.

Chloe looked down at the tent inside his boxers and looked up at him and gave him her mega-watt smile. And then her hand plunged down his boxers to grab his throbbing hard-on. Lex jumped a little as she pumped him harder, her hand sliding rapidly up and down the length of his shaft. Then as quickly as that his boxers were off and she freed his straining erection from its confines. Chloe stepped back to slide her panties off and they both kicked off their shoes.

Lex grabbed her waist and they fell backwards into a haystack. He slipped his fingers between her legs to find her slick with need. Chloe moaned and greedily arched her hips into his while he pinched her clit repeatedly between his thumb and index finger. He brought his mouth down and her tongue slipped between his teeth. Passion easily ignited into a conflagration of desire.

Lex took first one tit, and then the other into his mouth, sucking with mounting desire as she gripped the back of his scalp. Her soft moans rung in his ears.

While he would be inclined to torture her but the need to be inside her was to strong so Lex took his cock and worked the tip along her slit until it opened for him and he thrust inside.

He buried himself to the hilt, her back arched and she released a long, throaty moan while her internal muscles captured him and worked over his cock maniacally.

“Chloe” He screamed

Chloe’s eyes widening with pleasure as he filled her completely. Their bodies moved in the rhythm of joining, with the sound of moist fucking and crackling hay.

"Fuck me. Harder Lex" She screamed Lex placed his hands on her hips and increased their rhythm, as she slid wet and hot over his distended cock. Her head fell backward and she gasped for breath as he slid his tongue in maddening circles around her pounding pulse point until she whimpered for relief. Sweat drenched their bodies as he palmed her exposed breasts while her muscles clamped spasmodically around his thrusting penis.

“Oh God Lex Yes!" Her back arched, throwing her head back as she whimpered with delight.

He pounded deeply inside her, his tongue flitting in and out of her mouth in time to their undulating bodies. Her fingers painfully gripped his shoulders as they finally came in a fit of exquisite tossing, swallowing the other's screams of rapture.

They were lying there breathing heavily for a while. He lightly pushed away loose strands of blonde hair. “God you’re so beautiful” he said.

“You’re not so bad yourself” she said smiling up at him, with arm thrown back against the hay stack.

Suddenly they heard voices coming towards them. “Oh shit” said Lex as he rolled over the haystack bringing Chloe with him. They had just made it behind the hay when Clark and Pete came in the barn.

“I heard a noise in here” said Clark

“It’s a barn, Clark” said Pete

Chloe and Lex were trying to calm their heavy breathing trying not make a sound.

“Yeah I know, but it sounded weird” Clark answered

‘It’s probably just some animals” replied Pete

Lex had to place his hand over Chloe’s mouth to hold in her laugh. Still completely naked his half-erect cock was teasing her between her thighs. He was growing harder every time she shifted her weight.

“Chloe stop” he whispered against her ear. She just smiled at him and her palms started playing across the toned muscles of his chest and stomach going further downward. He had to bite his lip to keep from moaning.

“Clark it was an animal”

“Yeah you’re probably right.”

They heard Clark and Pete walk up to the haystack they were behind and even Lex had to keep himself from laughing at the dense farm boy.

“So can we go inside now” said Pete

“Yeah I guess” replied Clark

Chloe crawled a little further up to peak out from behind the hay to watch them go into the Kent house. Lex enjoyed watching her supple body slide against the earth. Lex grabbed her and pulled her to him and they both started laughing. Here they were lying naked in Clark’s barn.

He brought his lips to hers again. Lex pulled away. “I think we should continue this some place more private”

“What you don’t enjoy the danger of sex in public”

“Oh I do, but Clark and Pete would kill me if they found us like this.”

“Probably” she said as crawled from his embrace and stated getting dressed in clothes that were now covered in dirt.

Lex rolled over and got dressed quickly. Chloe started walking towards the door. He walked up to her grabbing her around the waist and ground his already aching dick into her ass as he repeatedly pinched her nipples, exulting in the feel of their hardness protruding against the soft white cotton of her shirt.

“Will never make it to your house, if you keep doing that” Chloe said sarcastically.

“I know” he whispered hoarsely against her ear. "We should hurry then... Before we make the other animals jealous” His fingers twined with hers as he pulled her towards his car.

“Lex I brought my own car”

He growled with impatience he wanted her now, his cock was straining against his pants, begging to be set free again.

“Fine, but hurry”

They were both speeding along the road to the Luthor mansion. They ran from their cars and up to the door. He quickly unlocked the door and took her in his arms. He ravaged her mouth and she slid her hand inside his boxers. When she began to stroke him he pushed her back against a table, knocking over the vases.

Stepping away from the broken glass, Chloe tossed his jacket aside and pulled at his shirt, tugging and grunting until he was freed from it. As they stumbled backwards, her hand ran over the length of his growing shaft. When Lex's back hit the wall, they heard glass from the next room clatter to the floor. Their lips met again, and she wanted to wail. The pleasure was so intense it was nearly painful; Lex ripped at her blouse and palmed her bare breasts. Sucking her tongue into his mouth, he removed the shirt from her shoulders and tossed it across the floor.

Her fingers slowed as they ran up his spine. She watched his hands on her for a moment, then drew him into another moist kiss. Her tongue tickled the roof of his mouth.

When he tweaked her nipples, she drew back from his mouth. The heat between them hung heavy. Breathily, she managed, "We should probably at least try to make it to a bed”

kitten
14th June 2004, 07:42
Very nice, and quite sexy. I'm terribly impatient about waiting for the NC-17 bits to start up. Good of you to start it off with a bang for us.

Shay
14th June 2004, 07:51
PWP...there's nothing like it.

There's more to cum right?

Shay

Blackberry
14th June 2004, 16:20
That cannot be the end.... I demand more!!! *looks angelic* :angel:

BB

autumngold
14th June 2004, 18:00
:clap: WOW!! :clap: What an excellent beginning to your story!! I just love it when Lex isn't in control!! :biggrin: Please post more soon!! PLEASE!!!!! :chlexsign4:

hfce
14th June 2004, 22:50
WOW :drool: my panties are on fire. :devil:

Hope :worship2:

xxasaxx
15th June 2004, 04:00
Even the title is hot!!! Great story!! :yay:

sydsvaughn
15th June 2004, 05:14
yummy goodness!! please say more is in the works??? :)

SaraC

Sab_Luthor
15th June 2004, 19:37
:drool: hot that was hot
i so need a very very very cold shower now
can u please do more :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

HisGirlFriday
17th June 2004, 17:08
CH 2

They crashed backwards through the door of a guest bedroom. Chloe hands were still pumping him inside his pants. Lex removed her hands and she reached instinctively for his fly.

Her fingers grazed the bulging cotton and she licked her lower lip in anticipation. His taste was burned in her memory. As their impassioned gaze locked, he pulled her hands to her side and pressed a lingering kiss to her mouth. His insistent tongue pressed apart her lips while he pushed his pants and boxers to his knees, his hip wiggling to free his erection.

Chloe's own pants dropped to the ground on a whispered gasp of desire, her blatant stare turning greedy as she feathered a thumb across his distended cock. "F*ck me, Lex. Fast and deep." He weighed her breasts in his palms, plucking at the hardened nipples as his tongue swirled across her pounding pulse point.

"Chloe, I'll f*ck you so hard... you won't... be able to walk out of this room”

Her fingers pumped him firmly, moving over his throbbing, velvety skin with fervor as she drove him mad in an inferno of aching lust. Their hips ground together and she flashed wet with a strangled moan. A wolfs howl tore through the night.

Lex's fingers probed her depths while they fell onto the bed, writhing together in a flurry of teeth and tongues and roaming hands. His cock burned against her taut stomach muscles as they arched toward each other, incoherent words of love filling the arid air around them.

Wave after wave of heat radiated off the ground, mirroring the flames of passion that had ignited unchecked within their souls. It was exactly the sensation of melting and Chloe rolled over him and lowered herself onto his engorged cock, they slid together in a blaze of heat and wetness that left them both gasping for breath.

They undulated together, slowly at first and quickly building up the tempo as the fire inside screamed to be assuaged. Lex reached between them to tease her clit, eliciting a moan as Chloe jerked forward against his hips. She bent her mouth to his shoulder and bit him, her teeth leaving even indentations in the skin. He flinched, his fingers digging into her ass and she lathed her tongue across the wound, removing the sting. Another wolf joined the fray, the sound resonating around the room.

Lex thrust upward and her inward muscles clamped in an agonizing spasm around his cock, drawing him in deeper as she tossed back her head, the luxuriant waves of her hair falling across her back. They possessed the other in a feral dance of domination.

Touching. Kissing. Rutting.

"Chloe!!" he screamed

Unable to stem the explosion, Lex spilled himself inside her with a groan that resonated across the empty room. The flooding warmth from within rapidly toppled Chloe over the edge and she came, tossing wildly in his arms.

"Le-xxx!! Oh... God..."

"Chloe." The words were whispered against her neck as he held her trembling body against his heart. The was still once again.

"Lex." Chloe breathily said against his chest. She pulled herself up enough so that she could stare into his eyes. They held a promise in them and her lips brushed lightly against his.

THE END

Blackberry
17th June 2004, 17:45
:drool: :clap:

BB

autumngold
17th June 2004, 18:44
What a great ending to your story!! Does it really have to end though?!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

hfce
17th June 2004, 18:51
WOW :ohmy: nice . :drool:

Hope :blinkkiss:

Béatrice
18th June 2004, 00:19
:biggrin: :blush: :drool: :drool:

marrycherry
18th June 2004, 21:11
Originally posted by HisGirlFriday@Jun 17 2004, 05:08 PM
"Chloe, I'll f*ck you so hard... you won't... be able to walk out of this room”
:drool: :drool: ..i don't know about you guys, but that just sound SEQUEL!!! to me...

great work :chlexsign3:

starmoon
9th April 2005, 21:57
that was great and it was so funny that lex and chloe almost got caught.

darkangel
12th August 2005, 08:23
Hott smut. :hankpank:

arkakitty
18th August 2005, 12:28
Great one :)

ggdoll18
19th August 2005, 17:58
awesome!!!

fluffyreigns
4th September 2005, 02:25
great fic

pipersmum
5th September 2005, 00:37
Great :hankpank: what else can i say :smoke: :drool: :clapclap:

~*~Tasha~*~
20th May 2008, 10:49
The end felt slightly abrupt to me for the second chapter and the story ... but it was a good hot story. The denseness of Clark amazes me. {chuckles} What's sad is that is how they play him on the show too. Dumb ass. ROFL. Fun story.

Ami Rose
17th September 2011, 17:18
lmao i couldn't stop laughing when Pete and Clark walked in on them and didn't even know. Clark has super hearing youd think he'd beable to her Lex tell Chloe to stop. LOL! Awsome story!

malugargula
12th March 2013, 02:28
Great hot fic
:)