PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Beg For It - (NC-17) complete

Shay
12th June 2004, 02:54
Hey everybody...just a wittle bit a raunchy smut that came to me. Let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: WB and Marvel owns them... and I don't.

Summary: It's Restrained reversed and a little more perverse.

Rating: NC-17

Beg For It

“Damn it Lex. Stop teasing me. Give me what I want!” Chloe demanded as Lex tongue fucked her. He tasted her everywhere except the one spot she needed him to taste the most.

Lex grinned and bit the inside of her thigh. “Beg for it.”

“No!”

“Beg for it Chloe and I will give it to you.” Lex said as he pressed his thumb inside the puckering bud of her anus.

She groaned at the intrusion, closing her eyes slightly, “Fuck you Lex. I won’t.”

The velvet ropes held Chloe in place as Lex teased and tortured her. She pulled at them waiting release so she could masturbate herself.

“What a shame.” Lex said in mock pity and stood up completely from the bed. He grabbed the pants Chloe had pulled from his body when they started, “I’ll come back when you’re ready to be a good girl.”

Thirty minutes later Lex walked back through the doors to his bedroom. He’d left her there tied to his bed, eager…ready to be fucked. She would have to beg if she wanted it.

“Lex.” Chloe whispered; she’d been crying. “How could you just leave me here?”

Lex took off his the pants he’d put on earlier and walked over to the bed. “Oh baby. There’s no need to cry. I have what you need.” He began stroking himself to his full length to illustrate. His free hand wiped the tears from her face. “You know what you have to do Chloe to get what you need.”

She remained silent.

“Have it your way.” He walked to the end of the bed and grabbed one of her ankles. He pulled out another velvet lash which was already secured to the bed; just as he began to slip it over her foot she began kicking.

“No Lex. No.”

He held her tighter as he slipped the bind over her foot. He repeated the action with her other foot. He looked at the woman tied spread eagle on his bed. She was beautiful. Perfectly tanned skin, petite frame, round firm breasts…and the pussy, oh man; the things she could do to him with the deliciously sweet pussy of hers.

Lex walked over to his closet and removed a locked box that was buried deep in inside. He carried it over to his desk and retrieved the key. He opened it and took a small inventory of the contents inside. He took a moment to choose just the right instruments. “Why do you prolong it Chloe? Why do you always force me to make you scream? I am always more than willing to give you what you want, but you refuse. Beg me and I will submit to you.”

Silence.

“Fine.”

Lex approached her with a pair of nipple clamps and four inch vibrator. He would make her scream and then she would beg…beg him to be deep inside her, filling her as only he could.

She watched him as he approached her. Her eyes watched his.

“Beg me Chloe.”

Silence.

He opened one of the clips and positioned it on the erect right nipple. His eyes never left hers as she arched her back as the cold pinch of the clamp closed over her. Lex smiled as he watched her eyes roll to the back of her head. She was so fucking sexy.

The left nipple received the same treatment. He leaned over and kissed her, driving his tongue deep into her mouth. His right hand reached over and pinched a portion of her nipped that stood above the clamp. He was rewarded with a groan against his tongue.

His cock oozed precum; the clear substance running freely from his nearly painful erection. He was in agony himself, he wanted her so bad, but he would deny himself…deny her, until she beg for him to be inside her.

Lex stroked himself. His fisted hand pumped on his straining cock. He closed his eyes and moaned. He wanted to come. He wanted to shoot his spunk all over her body, but the primal need to take her was more dominate. He would have her… on his terms.

“Free me Lex. Free me and I’ll suck you into unconsciousness.” Chloe growled. She’d been watching as he pleasured himself…rubbing his jism all over his leaking dick.

Lex stopped, and looked at her. She was straining against her binds, wanting desperately to take him into her mouth. “I will free you, my love, when you beg me to take you. And you will beg.”

He reached for the vibrator he’d placed next to her and sat down on the bed between her spread legs. He turned the vib on the slowest pulse and placed it against her clit. He was careful not to place too much pressure on it or she would come…and he didn’t want that.

“Lex!” She screamed.

Lex smiled. He knew he could get her to scream.

“Lex. Oh Lex. So good.”

He watched as she moved her body, trying to get the vibrator in just the right spot. Lex, however knew what she was doing and kept her from reaching her peak. For endless minutes Lex brought Chloe to the brink only to deny her what she wanted most. “Beg. Me. Chloe.” Lex growled in his own sexual frustration.

“Fuck. You. Lex. You want me just as much as I want you. You will take me because you can’t stand it any longer. Relent!”

Lex smirked and drew himself to his full height. “But the thing is love, I can’t get sexual satisfaction.” He stalked over to the box and pulled out the bottle of sensual warming oil and poured a generous amount in his hand. Rubbing the liquid on his cock, he began pumping in earnest. The friction of his hand caused the oil to warm as he pumped. He walked back over to the woman of his desire and stood next to the bed over her. “This could be inside you right now Chloe…pushing deep, hard and strong inside you; but you refuse me…deny yourself of the pleasure I can give you.” He tightened his fist and pumped faster. He knelt on the bed and looked between her legs. He could see her juices pouring from her body. “You are so wet baby. I can drink the essence that flows from you. Do you want me to? Do you want me to lap up the juice that is running from your body?”

“Yes Lex! YES!”

“BEG ME!”

Chloe started crying again. She wanted him inside her, but she would not beg... never submit to him.

“Sweet, salty tears that flow from those beautiful green eyes of your, much like the nectar that flows from your pussy. Shit, I’m cumming Chloe.”

The force and speed at which Lex’s seed left his body bowled him over and he pressed his shooting erection against her stomach. Thick streams of white semen poured onto her taunt stomach. It took several minutes for Lex to be able to think…to move again.

“See what you’ve done. I’ve made a mess all over you.” He stood and once again donned the pants he wore earlier. “I’ll go get something to clean you up.” He left the room.

As Lex made his way downstairs, he smiled to himself think of the woman he’d left tied to his bed. Chloe. She was everything he would ever want. They started having sex when she was a junior. A moment of mutual need had brought them together and he found he could not get enough of her. He was surprised to discover he wasn’t her first, but that surprise faded when he discovered just how experienced she was. She did things to him he never expected from her. Role playing, sex toys, bondage…but he’d taught her some things too; submission being number one. He liked this game that they played. At first she would submit within minutes, but all too soon she learned to withhold. She was damn good at it now.

One hour…she would stay tied to that bed for an hour. His cock hardened as he thought of the way her juices streamed from her body. He would make her beg all night long. He walked into the study and poured himself a glass of water. “I can drink the essence that flows from you. Do you want me to? Do you want me to lap up the juice that is running from your body?” Lex smirked at his words. She loved oral sex. Giving and receiving. She would scream his name not caring who could hear her. He loved making her scream.

Lex entered his room one hour later; he carried nothing to clean her with. She would stay as she was, covered in his sperm. He watched as she turned to face him. He knew by the look in her eyes she would beg the next time he commanded it from her. He removed his pants then he released the ropes binding her feet. He walked over to the open box laying on his desk and removed something to heighten her pleasure. “Will you beg me now Chloe?” He asked, but he knew…he knew.

She nodded in the affirmative.

“Say the word.”

“Yes.” She whispered.

“Yes what?”

“I will submit to you Lex.”

He removed one of her hands and he watched as she let it drop to the bed; she’d been tied to his bed for hours. Her muscles strained as the ropes held her to the bed. He knew the limb would be sore, but it couldn’t be helped. “Why will you submit to me Chloe?”

She winced faintly as her arms hit the mattress, “because I want you buried deep inside me.”

He moved over her and released the other arm. He settled in the cradle of her and pushed her legs open as wide as he could force them. “This is where I belong…where you belong.” He placed his bulbous head at her entrance and grabbed a fist full of her hair. “Beg for it. Beg me Chloe.”

“Lex please.”

Two simple words.

Lex rammed himself inside her and pumped her viciously.

“LEX PLEASE!”

“Please what!?”

“Fuck me…harder.”

She commanded, he obey.

He fucked her until she couldn’t scream anymore…until her throat was dry and sore…until his own limbs cried out for him to stop.

Lex pulled from her body and turned her onto her hands and knees. He loved her in this position, the position of total submission. He pulled himself on his feet behind her, squatting to take her in the most primitive way. His pose behind her would allow him ultimate penetration. He could bury himself to the base, pushing past her cervix, creating the pleasure/pain sensation she loved so much. “Brace yourself.” He whispered to her.

Chloe placed her hands on Lex’s headboard…something she had done many, many times before. Lex knew her like no other. There wasn’t much they wouldn’t do in terms of sex. To the outside world they were the perfect couple. She was the intelligent, honest, and wholesome woman in his life who kept him in order. Chloe smirked…if they only knew.

“AAAHHH LEX!”

Lex pushed himself deep inside her and simultaneously shoved an anal plug deep in her. He could feel her body tremble as his actions set off yet another orgasm. He twists the plug in her ass suddenly and she groaned. He pumped the plug in her ass while he fucked her… in with the plug as he pulls out. He pulled her head up by the hair, her body begins to spasm as she came yet again. Slamming furiously, he fucked her gripping pussy until he felt his balls tighten. Shoving the plug deep in her ass he grabbed her hips and pounded his cock to the hilt. He came hard, groaning loudly… his cock twitching inside her hot hole. He stayed there catching his breath for a moment then sinks his teeth into her shoulder with a growl. She whimpers, too weak to fight or even scream.

Lex collapsed on top of her; his weight forced her to the bed. He rolled his weight from her and gathered her in his arms. They both drifted off to sleep, sated and happy.

The next morning Lex woke with a start, his hands pulled above his head, velvet ropes binding him to the bed. He looked down to see the woman he loved blowing him. He watched her silky blonde hair bob and she deep throated him.

“Yeesss, that’s it baby. Suck me.”

Chloe suddenly removed her mouth from him. She looked coyly at him as a slow smile crept to her face.

“Chloe?’

“You want more?”

“You know I do.”

“Then beg for it.”

~**~**~**~**~**~
The End

PS...As soon as Sabby beta's the latest chapter, After All will be updated. :blinkkiss:

asharnanae
12th June 2004, 03:26
:drool: *curently drowning in own drool*

DAMN!!!!!!!!! now thats what I call some fantastic smut!!!!! :worship2:

roslyn
12th June 2004, 04:15
:worship2: :ohmy: :smoker: :applause:

I can't really thinkg right now, let me get back to you

Roslyn

p.s. That was awesome!

autumngold
12th June 2004, 04:15
Good girl Chloe!! I'm glad they both get to play!! Thanks for the story!! :biggrin: :chlexsign3: :biggrin:

TheDragonLady
12th June 2004, 05:39
I'm sorry, but I woulda been beggin a minute into it...

:yay3: :smut: :drool: :smoker:

hfce
12th June 2004, 06:04
:drool: :smoker:

Hope :drool:

Queen Of Tact
12th June 2004, 08:13
Well F*** me that was HOTT!!!!!!

I just love Kinky Chlex :drool:

Only bad thing is I read this while I'm at work, and now have no way to go take a cold shower....

Great job Shay......

CC

ruafair
12th June 2004, 15:24
I am sooo not worthy :worship2: :worship2: Smut of the utmost quality........ :drool:

absolutely WOW...............

Fiona

sydsvaughn
12th June 2004, 22:35
:partyhat: :drool: :drool:

Smut.

Chlex Smut.

Sigh.

Wonderful!!

SaraC

Béatrice
13th June 2004, 10:23
Wow. That was a very smutty smut. :biggrin:

BRAVO!!!

Blackberry
13th June 2004, 12:08
:devil: I love how the tables turned at the end... mwhahaha! :)

:drool:

BB

kitten
14th June 2004, 07:46
I liked this very much as a change from the sweeter NC-17 scenes. It really captures how two strong-willed and adventurous people enjoy each other's boundaries. Nice imagery, very hot without being crass. This fic is proof that non-vanilla sex can be very classy as well.

marrycherry
14th June 2004, 18:44
GREAT FIC!!!!!!! :smoker: ... you could do a sequel though, you something like "beg for it...Lex" or something like that (hehe :biggrin: )

:chlexsign4:

Sab_Luthor
15th June 2004, 14:50
:drool: :drool: wow that was WOW

ptite_mily
16th June 2004, 14:30
That's a great fic,and I LOVE the end! :biggrin:

katspell
8th September 2004, 16:18
yum

Sidhe
26th February 2005, 10:59
"skdieja;g a;djk'aja"

I can't even form words!

Ainur
13th March 2005, 03:17
I love how strong willed they are and the smut was fantastic.

gutter_buddy3
13th March 2005, 07:21
F#*$ ya that was awesome. Good shit right there, had me intriged. sorry about the spelling.

planetcal
13th March 2005, 10:27
Wow!!!! thats all I can say is wow!! Great story.

starmoon
17th March 2005, 08:44
Perfect! The smut was genuis.

Willower
19th May 2005, 09:57
yeah that's right Chloe! It's Lex's turn to beg. that was smutastic

JosiCuervo
19th May 2005, 16:27
I'm in Chlex smut heaven...Thank you...

pipersmum
22nd May 2005, 02:24
wow great smut don't think i would have lasted that long :P

darkangel
12th August 2005, 07:41
So good..................smut.........yum.

katieandjason
19th October 2005, 19:11
:eek: :drool: :smoke: :clapclap: :hug:

Wow. Um. Shit. I need to change my panties. That was so frickin hot.

teb85
20th October 2005, 21:18
wow ! smut was fantastic !

Catvampcrazines
2nd November 2005, 06:59
mmm, hot bit of smut

~*~Tasha~*~
4th June 2006, 09:40
Extremely hot and arousing. Nice role playing and submission.

Jessie
26th June 2006, 08:23
Very hot and sexy fic. :devil:

juuicebox
22nd October 2007, 22:21
karma baby, LOL

malugargula
23rd October 2007, 02:39
Hot hot hot
:)

SVfan1286
23rd October 2007, 04:53
Really hot kinky Chlex smut!...Is there anything better?...Nope, nothing better...Loved it!

Vampirelover
10th December 2007, 08:28
Good Lord that was HOT!! i've been in a funky mood and this was just the thing to pick me up. i loved the chlex! :drool2:;):yeahbaby:

lilinny
9th February 2008, 18:12
So wonderfully dirty!!! Love it.

ghaziak
17th September 2012, 18:24
wow ... smutty!!! ... *melts*

pezgirl
17th September 2012, 23:56
This was great, very well written and completly believable, I can see Chloe holding back and Lex forcing the words from her.

swirly268
5th October 2012, 01:33
Loved it from beginning to end!

qazwsx
28th October 2012, 11:25
Hot as!

qazwsx
15th November 2012, 16:53
Guh!

Shane77
16th November 2012, 01:10
Thank you! That was hot! lol Loved it!^^ Any chance for a sequel? :p

HotCrossedBunny
21st February 2013, 16:59
Um yeah, good fic. Would leave a more detailed comment but having problems with full sentences right now. I need to sit down, oh wait, I am.

Ami Rose
17th June 2013, 12:47
The was hot