PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Trapped (NC 17) *Complete* 7-3-04 CH 15

HisGirlFriday
27th May 2004, 19:42
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in Smallville.

A/N: I know this has been done before, but kidnapped Chlex always leads to interesting situations.

A/N part 2: I'm putting this here because knowing me it will end up needing this rating.

Summery: Chloe’s investigations lead her to an abandoned warehouse, Lex follows her, but something goes wrong.

Chapter 1 – The visitor

Lex looked up from his desk to see her standing there. “And to what do I owe this visit Chloe”

“I wanted to ask some questions about a Myntracor”

“What?”

“It’s a virus that I believe is being manufactured here in Smallville, with the meteorite rocks.” Replied Chloe

“Why would I know anything about that”? Asked Lex, looking at young blonde reporter.

“Well the scientist that was working on the virus, Dr. Kilerce used to work for your father”

“Dr. Kilerce disappeared after my father gave him extra money to help with his research.”

“Well then he didn’t get very far,” she said

“You know he’s in Smallville for a fact” asked Lex with an intrigued look on his face

“Well no, but I have an idea where he might be”

“And where is that?”

“I have to find out if I’m right first” she replied

“Chloe, Dr. Kilerce is a dangerous man, he has no problem killing people to get what he wants.”

“Well that gives me all the more reason to find out so he can be stopped”

“Yes, but that should be done by the proper authorities” said Lex, looking at intrepid reporter “Look, why don’t we both go over this tomorrow, so we can have more information, so were not running in blind”

Chloe just looked at him

“Promise me you’ll wait?” Lex asked while studying her reaction.

“Fine” She said and stormed out

Lex placed his hands on his head, tired from having to get the wired reporter to calm down. Then he thought about it a little longer, who am I kidding, she’s not going to wait for tomorrow

Lex grabbed his jacket and ran to his car.

He was sitting in his Porsche a few houses down from hers it was dark. He was waiting for a while and was about to go home, when he saw her climbing down a pipe on the side of her house, and run to her car. She started the engine and he waited again then followed.

They drove to what looked like an abandoned warehouse, a few miles outside of Smallville. She pulled her car into the forest and parked behind some bushes. Lex pulled up right next to her.

He walked over to her car, just as she was getting out

“Lex” she whispered, “what are you doing here? You followed me,” she said angrily

“Yes, because you didn’t listen to me.” He said getting close to her face. “You promised me you were going to wait”

“Yeah, but I didn’t say for what” she retorted

“Chloe, this man is dangerous”

“I’m just going in to look around, I’m not even sure this is the place”

“Well then I’m coming with you” said Lex, knowing about Chloe’s uncanny ability to find what she wanted, he had no doubt in his mind, that this was the place.

They slowly walked around the compound, She found a window one that was over a dumpster and had a sheet over it, to Lex it looked like they were waiting for a replacement. But before he could think anymore he saw Chloe climbing up and into the dumpster, he grabbed her leg.

“What are you doing, you said you were just checking it out,” he whispered

“I am I can’t check anything out from the outside, Lex”

“Chloe this is too dangerous, let just go home and handle it tomorrow”

“Just a quick look around then we can go,” replied Chloe

“Chloe, I’m worried, this place is too quiet” but she was already inside and couldn’t hear him, he quickly jumped in the dumpster and climbed through the window. Not wanting to leave her alone for a second, she always found things out that no one knew about but she also gets herself into lots of trouble.

They were sneaking around from corner to corner and peeking into different rooms. There weren't many guards in the complex at this late hour, which Lex thought was very odd. Suddenly Chloe let out a little gasp, as they peered into a lab, there it was.

The green glowing meteorite rocks were in a container ensconced and spotlighted on top of an eight-foot-tall platform in the middle of a cavernous room. The walls were pitch black, the surrounding floor panels blinding white -- the combination of sharply contrasting colors giving Lex a headache as he looked around the room.

Chloe enthralled by her discovery, stepped out just a little bit.

Then the room plunged into pick blackness and an ear-piercing alarm went off.

"Shit!" Lex shouted, looking desperately around, struggling to see in the sudden transition to nearly complete darkness.

"Lex!" Chloe shouted.

"Come on!" He yelled. "We've got to get out of here!" Lex said as he grabbed her hand. They sprinted across the hallway.

"I can't see," Chloe said, her voice edged with panic as she fumbled for her flashlight.

"I can’t either," Lex said, breathing hard as they ran

Chloe finally pulled out small pencil flashlight. Lex heard footsteps running behind them.

”Chloe NO!” Lex shouted he turned around just in time to see a wand swinging towards him.

The last thing he heard was Chloe screaming as pain lanced through every nerve fiber in his body.

TBC

pop55
27th May 2004, 20:31
:chlexsign1: great beginning I can't wait for more!!! :chlexsign4:

Béatrice
27th May 2004, 21:33
No no no and no! You can't just stop there. Please come back and update. :yay2:

Kit Merlot
27th May 2004, 22:33
Please, please, please continue--the beginning rocks :biggrin:

LarkLuthor
27th May 2004, 22:39
Oh! What's going to happen? I just love it when there's a new fic! :biggrin: It's like the birth of a baby. A time of joy and promise. Hope for the future of Chlexy fanfic addicts!

Lark

hfce
28th May 2004, 01:30
More please I love Chlex in danger together.

Hope :)

autumngold
28th May 2004, 04:21
Originally posted by LarkLuthor@May 27 2004, 09:39 PM
Oh! What's going to happen? I just love it when there's a new fic! :biggrin: It's like the birth of a baby. A time of joy and promise. Hope for the future of Chlexy fanfic addicts!

Lark
I really love the beginning to your story!! Can't wait to see what is going to happen to Chlex!! Like Hope, I love Chlex confronting danger together!! More soon please!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

HisGirlFriday
28th May 2004, 16:11
Same Disclaimer

Ch 2 The Cell

"Lex!"

Lex rolled his head to one side, away from the voice and the annoyingly bright light trying to penetrate his closed eyelids.

"Lex!"

This time his name was accompanied by a pair of hands roughly shaking him.

"Lex, wake up! Please!"

"Let me sleep," he slurred, shrugging off Chloe's attempts to rouse him.

"Wake up!" she shouted, slapping him lightly on the cheek.

Lex forced his eyes open, blinked, than reached out and latched onto her wrist, bringing her second swing to an abrupt halt. "Chloe" he said wondering what she was doing there.

"Lex"

"I'm awake ... now," he said. Then he swallowed and winced. His mouth tasted dry and his throat was sore.

"Lex," Chloe said for the fifth time "You need to focus. Come on. I need you."

"Okay, I’m here," Lex, groused as his thoughts backtracked. He was remembering, slowly – climbing in a dumpster ... finding the rocks…He looked up and around. They were in a cell of some kind. He was lying on his back on cot and Chloe was seated on the floor next to him. There was small metal toilet and sink in the corner other then that the cell was bare.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?” Lex said with deep concern in his voice.

"My head hurts a little. But other then that I’m fine, you?" replied Chloe

"Where' are we?" Lex asked -- a logical question from a prisoner.

Chloe shrugged. "Beats me. No one's bothered giving me the grand tour. Where's a good concierge when you need one anyway?" she half – smiled at him.

”Well it’s good to see you still have your sense of humor” Lex said

“Sorry Its my defense mechanism, I’m so scared Lex” Said Chloe weakly “Me and my obsessive need to find the truth, and now I’m paying for it.”

“ We’ll find a way out of here I promise” Lex said hoping he was giving her a reassuring look.

“You told me not to come, not to run in here blind and I didn’t listen,” she said as she looked down on the floor. Holding her knees up to her chest, shivering. He sometimes forgot that she was so young. Her intelligence went far beyond her years. He looked at her and knew that he would do anything in his power to protect her and get her out of this situation.

Lex got up slowly, his head pounding in pain as he walked over to the scared young girl; he sat down next to her and placed his arm around her shoulder. Chloe leaned into him and laid her head on his chest for comfort and warmth (it was nearly freezing in the cell)

They both looked up when they heard the sound of a door opening. Dr. Nicholas Kilerce stepped forward.

“Well if it isn’t Lex Luthor,” replied the scientist, a female walked up behind him,

“And that’s Chloe Sullivan” replied the women

“And how would you know that”

“She writes for the Torch, a high school newspaper, she’s the one who writes about all the weird meteorite happenings around here, remember I showed you them.

“Interesting. Is that why your here Miss Sullivan, hoping to write a story”

Chloe just looked at the man not saying anything.

“Well Lex, you just made my day, I was running out of the money your father gave to me, so now I have a reason to get more” he said walking towards the cell “How much ransom do you think I could get for the two of you?”

Lex glared at the man, “I’ll give you all the money you need”

“Yes, I’m sure you would, but then I don’t know if I could trust you not to tell anyone about what you saw”

“I won’t, we won’t tell anyone,” replied Lex

“I won’t tell anyone” replied Chloe weakly.

The scientist glanced briefly at Chloe, then his glittering dark eyes centered on Lex again. “It will be much more fun this way” he said as he turned around and walked out with the women hanging on his arm.

TBC

LarkLuthor
28th May 2004, 19:48
Interesting... :dry: I'm glad you update regularly, you keep leaving me with more question every update.

Lark

Béatrice
28th May 2004, 21:06
More please. :chlexsign3:

autumngold
28th May 2004, 22:33
Is it rong for me to think that Chloe is lucky to be trapped in a small cell with Lex? I hope they can keep each other safe!! Thanks for the update, can't wait for your next chapter!! :chlexsign3:

HisGirlFriday
29th May 2004, 04:57
A/N: autumngold I love that you review both here and at FanFiction.net it makes feel proud :blush: so thank you.

A/N: This is a filler to move the story along.

Same Disclaimer

CH 3 Passing Time

She told him she was too afraid to sleep and he didn’t want to either, he wanted to be awake so he could protect her.

So they just sat on the floor holding each other for what seemed like hours, with no window they had no idea what time it was, Lex heard Chloe’s stomach growl, but she didn’t say anything.
__________________________________________________ __________________

The door opened again and a guard walked through. “Good Morning” He said cheerfully “Here’s some food” he shoved some boxes and water bottles through the bars. Then he just left.

Lex gently took his arm off of Chloe and crawled over to the boxes and opened one. Inside he found some kind of soy protein bars, he grabbed a few and one water bottle and walked back over to Chloe who was just sitting there staring at the floor.

He offered a bar to Chloe, who raised her arm slowly and took the bar, Lex sat back down and opened his bar and took a bite, he looked over at Chloe who also took a bite, they both swallowed at the same time. “Well that tastes like shit” Lex said as he looked at her.

“Do you think these are what all the boxes are filled with?”

“Probably.” He said as opened the water and gave it gave to Chloe, who took a little sip and gave it to Lex.

“We should save the water, we don’t know how long we’ll be here” said Chloe as she gingerly took another bite of soy bar.

“Don’t worry we’ll be out of here soon” he replied

“I hope so my fath…”

Chloe suddenly remembered her father, she was all he had left, she couldn’t leave him, he needed her, and she was determined to get to back to him.

To pass the time, Lex listened has Chloe told her life story, about her life in Metropolis before she came to Smallville, He was amused at her ramblings about the trouble she got into when she was younger. Beating up the little boys who tried to push her around. Talking back to the teachers when they wouldn’t let her write about the stories she wanted too.

“Do you miss the city?”

“Yes, don’t you?”

“Sometimes, but Smallville has it’s exciting times”

“Yeah, it does”

Then suddenly they both remembered where they were. Chloe stood up and

walked around the cell, Lex got up too and stretched his legs.

Finally they laid down on the cot, holding each other for warmth and fell asleep.

TBC

__________________________________________________ _________________

A/N: So here's another chapter.

A/N: This is a little humor filler chapter because it’s going to get a bit darker.

Ch 4 The Game

Not knowing the time was driving them both crazy. They assumed that it’s been at least four days. No guards came in except for the one who gave them the food three days ago. Lex guessed that there was probably one standing at the door.

They pretty much just sat on the floor staring at the wall. Once in a while they would walk around the cell and stretch their legs.

Chloe sat down on the opposite wall.

“You want to play a game?” she asked

“What kind of game?” he said looking at her with a confused look on his face.

“It’s called this or that”

“How do you play?” replied Lex, knowing that there was nothing else too

“Well I give you two options and you pick the one you like better, then you have to give me two options.”

“Ok” Lex said still a bit confused

“Ok, so here’s a question, Thunder Storms or Misty Rain?”

Lex thought about if for a minute, “Thunder Storms, do I have to say why?”

“Only if you want,” replied Chloe

“Oh ok, Night or Day?”

“Night, because things get more exiting when it’s dark”

Lex looked at her and smiled, he decided he liked playing this little game of hers

“Sunrise or Sunset?” asked Chloe

“Sunset, it just seems more romantic” said Lex “Ocean or Pool?”

“Pool, because it’s cleaner,” replied Chloe “Scary movie or Comedy?”

“Comedy”

“Lex Luthor likes comedy’s,” replied Chloe with an amused look on her face.

“Why is that so strange, I can’t enjoy the comic genius of Mike Myers in Austin Powers Groovy Baby Yeah” He replied copying Myers’ accent.

Chloe started laughing.

Lex was watching her, not least bit embarrassed that he did that, he was enjoying the sound of her laugher. He was also admiring he bravery, considering what kind of situation they were in.

After she calmed down a bit, she asked “Lex it’s your turn”

“Oh yeah, Uh Red or Blue?”

“Red, because it represents passion” she replied “Vanilla or Chocolate?

“Chocolate” he replied sexily, “Flowers or Candy?”

“Candy because it’s edible”

“Pancakes or Waffles?”

“Waffles”

“Whipped Cream or Cool Whip? Lex asked knowing where his mind was going, and trying to shake the image from his head; he couldn’t start thinking about that now.

“Umm Whipped Cream, because it’s more fun to play with.”

Lex could feel the heat rising in the lower part of his body, trying to shift around so she wouldn’t notice.

“Pajama pants or Nude?” she asked

“What?” he asked startled by her outward question

“Which to prefer to sleep in?”

Lex was still in shock, just looking at her

“Lex, you have to answer the question”

“Nude” he replied, looking her right in the eyes as he said it.

But to his surprise Chloe just smiled.

“Well know I want to know which one you prefer,” he said eyeing her apprehensively.

“You can’t ask me the same question”

“That wasn’t in the rules before”

“Yeah but it just common knowledge”

“Well I didn’t know, so you’ll have to answer the question,” he said

“I think I’ll just leave it up to your imagination Lex” she replied with a sly smile.

In his mind she would not be wearing anything and they would be tangled in the sheets on his king-size bed. He always fantasized about what Chloe wore under her weird fashion choices. He was lost in thought with his eyes closed but when he looked up Chloe had made her way across the cell and was kneeling by him. “Chloe” he whispered huskily

She leaned over and brushed her lips against his, he would have thought he was still dreaming if wasn’t for her cold hand sliding down the waist of his pants.
He felt himself grow hard with the contact. But he knew he had to stop it. “Chloe stop”

“No” she whispered, “I wanted you since the first time you came looking for me.” His erection, so firm and pulsing, tantalized her beneath the thin material of his boxers.

“But not here, not like this” he said as a deep moan escaped the back of his throat.

“We might never make it out of here alive” she whispered throatily, while her hand was still working him.

“Chloe will make it out of here, and then we could do this the right way” he replied as his head rolled back in ecstasy. Enough he thought as her grabbed her hand and pulled it out from his boxers. He looked her in eyes. “Chloe no” he said softly, he really didn’t want her to stop, many nights he dreamed of her doing that do him, but he would never take advantage of her in here when they were trapped like this.

She took one long look at him and then walked to other side of the cell and sat down and didn’t say anything for the rest of the night.

TBC

hickchick
29th May 2004, 07:55
Lex, what the hell is the matter with you? Chloe throws herself at you and you refuse!

i love this so far!

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

please update soon! :)

autumngold
29th May 2004, 08:24
Chloe must be so embarrased, and frustrated!! Hopefully he'll come to her next time!! :biggrin: Great update, can't wait for your next chapter!! :chlexsign4:

LarkLuthor
29th May 2004, 09:09
Poor Lex! How frustrating! More please.

Lark

Béatrice
29th May 2004, 10:37
What?!?! It's maybe the last moments that he's living because they are taken as hostage and the only thing he can do is to refuse Chloe's advances. He must have been knocked out very hard. Awww. Poor Chloe!
Please update. I'm looking foward to the naxt chapter. :yay2:

michelle_19781997
29th May 2004, 15:08
Does Lex have a brain injury that I don't know about?

HisGirlFriday
29th May 2004, 20:01
Same Disclaimer.

A/N: I had to move the story along, so assume Chloe and Lex made up after what happened in the last chapter.

Ch 5 Pain

Chloe and Lex were sitting on the floor staring at each other board since they
were both used to being busy all the time. It’s been over a week.

Dr. Kilerce walked into the room.

“Well it seems your father doesn’t believe you are actually being held for ransom, he wants some proof”

Then suddenly a handful of guards came into the room, and opened the cell door, Lex tried desperately to shield Chloe, but he felt a sharp pain. He felt around and touched a small dart that had embedded itself in his right shoulder His vision went black.

He knew he was in really big trouble the second he opened his eyes. In a room that stank of mildew, and with a background noise of dripping water, he was hanging by his arms from a hook in the ceiling. Going by the cramps in his shoulders, he figured he'd been strung up like this for at least an hour -- time enough for the manacles encircling his wrists to dig painfully into his skin. Turning his head with difficulty, he wasn't surprised to see Chloe similarly displayed next to him -- awake, but looking quite a bit worse for wear. Her lip was bleeding and there was a bruise starting to form on her left cheek.

“Oh good Lex your awake, now where shall I begin," a man said, opening his case that contained a wide assortment of medical instruments, knives, and tools -- a torturer's kit.

Lex not caring for his own safety looked at Chloe, wishing that there were some way for him to help her.

"What?" the man said looking at Lex. "You're worried about her?" He chose a small knife and held the blade up to gleam in the faint light of the basement room. "Does she mean something to you, perhaps?" he asked. Standing up, he moved to in front of Chloe, then turned around and looked at Lex and with utter coldness elbowed Chloe in the face.

Chloe muffled a scream, trying to put on a brave face. Then he reached up and slid the knife lightly against her cheek, drawing a thin line of blood. Chloe grimaced in pain, but still she didn’t cry out.

“Enough with the girl, her father doesn’t have the money” the Doctor replied as he walked into the room.

The man walked over to Lex with a knife and with one fluid motion he sliced Lex’s shirt off. He took the knife and placed shallow cuts on various parts of his chest enough to keep him conscious then he pulled out a taser wand.

Lex writhed in his shackles as the man applied the current to his heaving chest, the taut muscles of his stomach and abdomen plainly visible, the tendons of his arms and throat cording.

Chloe wanted to cover her ears, but of course she couldn't. With her arms handcuffed above head all she could do was watch as Lex screamed out in pain. She tried to stop the tears, not wanting them to see her cry, in case they would do something worse. it’s my fault he’s here in the first place

Chloe did not know what would happen next. When they had finished with Lex he was hanging limp and incoherent in his chains.

"That should give them enough proof," he said, pocketing the taser wand.

TBC

Impress
29th May 2004, 21:15
eeep!

where's that pesky farmboy with the hero complex when you need him?

LarkLuthor
29th May 2004, 21:58
*deathly still invelopes the room* Can we kill him now? :die: :die: That man should die and every Lexbian will be after you if he doesn't. :rage: So let us kill him.

Lark :evilbat:

hfce
30th May 2004, 00:17
Oh my God please someone save them. :ohmy:

Hope :ohmy:

hickchick
30th May 2004, 03:01
awww, poor Chloe and Lex.

i hope someone saves them soon.

where is stupid Clunk when you actually need him? he's probably drooling over Lana somewhere.

please let them be okay.

and be sure to update soon! :)

TheDragonLady
30th May 2004, 05:48
I do believe an update is in order.

autumngold
30th May 2004, 07:38
Chloe must feel so horrible!! If it wasn't for her Lex wouldn't be in this situation!! I wish that she could help Lex in some way!! Please!! You've just got to save them from this torture!! Does this doctor creep really think that Lionel is going to care if Lex is being tortured? Update soon please, you've just got to make everything better!! Please!! :chlexsign4:

asharnanae
30th May 2004, 14:59
:biggrin: Gah.... such a fantstic story, must have more MUST HAVE MORE!!!!!

*Turns into purple dragon feind*, MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

HisGirlFriday
30th May 2004, 22:59
Same Disclaimer

Ch 6 Watching

She sat by Lex's cot, holding his hand, watching the rise and fall of his chest. She had done her best to clean his wounds with the water from the sink.

Now she studied his still face, the full lips, the strength of his jaw line. If only he'd open his eyes she knew their color would take her breath away. Lex please wake up, please be ok

Lex mumbled and his eyes fluttered open. “Chloe” he whispered hoarsely. Chloe went to get a water bottle, she opened it and gently lifted Lex’s head so he could drink. He laid his head back down, and Chloe put the water back on the floor. She leaned in closer to him.

He put out his hand and held it up against her face, not touching the cut she had on her cheek. Chloe grabbed his hand with hers.

“I’m fine Lex, don’t worry” she said gently kissing his hand and then let go to touch his cheek. Her eyes going to the cuts all over his body, she had cleaned them as best as she could, the bleeding stopped, she hoped it would be enough.

“Are you in pain?” she asked worried

“I’m fine” he said and he tried to get up but his head felt like it was going to explode. He fell back down again.

“Lex, lay down you don’t have to get up”

“I need to be awake to protect you”

“You can’t protect me if you don’t let yourself heal”

He looked at her and smiled. “You’re always right aren’t you Sullivan” he said and passed out again.

Chloe climbed in next to him and placed her hand on his chest so she could feel his heart beat and buried her face by his shoulder.

Ch 7 The Police Station

Gabe Sullivan was in the police station looking haggard. He raised tired eyes he was practically living there. “Do we have any information at all?” he pressed when they didn’t answer. “Of where they’re being held?”

Detective Howard looked down at a report in front of him – all the information that they had, the ransom note of 15 million dollars for the release of Lex Luthor and Chloe Sullivan, now with the pictures of Lex hanging by his arms and Chloe similarly displayed next to him beaten and bleeding.

"I know my daughter, she's strong" He replied looking at the picture of Chloe

He looked at the worried father and felt bad. There was no way to tell him how they handle these types of situations, each one is different. Also from being in these situations before and knowing that paying the ransom gave them no guarantee that they’ll get them back alive.

“Where are the pictures?” said the demanding voice of Lionel Luthor, dressed immaculately with a designer suit.

And then there was him, the opposite of Gabe, not at all concerned for his only son’s safety. Thought Detective Howard as he handed over the pictures.

“These could’ve have been faked” said Lionel

“Maybe you think your son could do this as a prank, but that’s my daughter there in that picture, crying and bleeding. It’s not fake.” Replied Gabe getting close to Lionel’s face.

“Oh I wouldn’t be so sure Mr. Sullivan your daughter is quite capable of being ruthless and cunning and most of the time a bitch” sneered Lionel

The look on Gabe’s face was utter hatred. He punched Lionel right in the face hard knocking him over. “You don’t ever say anything about my daughter again” He replied as the cops grabbed him and pulled him back.

Detective Howard was impressed, they had been at each other’s throats since their children disappeared. But Gabe never hit him before. Maybe his daughter could survive this[/i ]

Lionel was helped up by his lackeys. “I think I would like to press charges for assault” Lionel said while rubbing his jaw.

“There is no need for that Mr. Luthor, he’s tired and upset right now” Said Detective Thomas.

“I think the more important matter is finding your children” Detective Howard said. Having no intention of arresting Gabe for hitting the bastard. [i]will have to keep them away from each other though

The patrolmen sat Gabe on a chair. He sunk down and was rubbing his hand over his face.

Detective Howard walked over to him “Gabe I think you should get some rest”

“I won’t be able to sleep until Chloe’s here with me” he replied with tears in his eyes.

“Ok, Charlie go get some strong coffee for Mr. Sullivan” he asked a young rookie, who was excitedly watching the action.

Gabe just nodded and looked out the window at Metropolis, he came here because he didn’t think the Smallville police could help.

Lionel glared at Gabe sitting there. you won’t get away with hitting me

“Well if there’s nothing else new to bring to this case, I’m going to back to work” he said and turned around and walked out.

The entire police station was happy to see him go.

Awhile-later Lionel was sitting at his desk on the phone. “I need you to get me the number ” he told the person on the line

“Right away sir” the voice replied

He put the receiver down and touched his jaw, there was going to be a bruise. “That was a mistake Mr. Sullivan, but I see where Chloe gets her brashness from” he said out loud.

The phone rang. “Yes”

“I have it”

“Good patch me through”

Lionel waited while the phone rang.

“Hello” said a deep voice

“I have some information that may interest your employer” Lionel said with a cruel smile on his face.

TBC

LarkLuthor
30th May 2004, 23:14
Evil, Evil man. Can we do something painful to him now? Like hemroids or a colonscopy(sp?)

Lark

asharnanae
31st May 2004, 00:54
:crygreen: poor chloe and lex, and Lionel must die, really really horribley! :worship2:

autumngold
31st May 2004, 08:03
I am so, so glad that Gabe punched Lionel!!!! Actually, I wish that he had beaten him up!! Lionel is such a jerk, I hope that he has to pay by the end of this story!! Thanks for the update, I love how often your updating and I can't wait for more!! :chlexsign4:

hfce
31st May 2004, 19:58
Lionel must die. :rage:

Hope :tease:

fighterangel
1st June 2004, 00:40
Can we get rid of Lionel... Please! Keep writing it's wonderful!

LA

MissMed03
1st June 2004, 02:18
The MB strikes again...Great Update!

HisGirlFriday
1st June 2004, 05:51
CH 8 Torture

After a few days of nothing happening, the doors opened again and Dr. Kilerce walked in.

He gave them a little smile. “Well I seem to have found some new things out” Dr. Kilerce said softly, stopping just out of arm's reach of the bars.

“Yes someone informs us that you may have some information we want” said the women that was with him before as she grinned lasciviously.

“Miss Sullivan please tell me about the information you have on Clark Kent”

“What? Clark?” she replied

He turned his attention back to Lex, who brought his arm closer to Chloe’s.

“Why the hell do you want to know about Clark”

“You know I’m glad you two decided to drop by, this is turning out to be most interesting” Dr. Kilerce said with an almost comical expression on his cruel face.

The guards came charging in the room again.

They were brought back into the torture room. Lex was hung up on the wall and
Chloe was lying on the table. Dr. Kilerce standing over her with a knife.

“Now Miss Sullivan I going to ask you one last time. Tell me about your friend Clark Kent.”

“I don’t know what you want to know about him, he’s just a farm boy”

“Don’t lie, Miss Sullivan I know you have some theories on why he always happens to be right in the middle of every disaster that involves the meteorite rocks.”

“I don't have anything”

“Lionel hired you to find out about him, you have to have found something.”

“I don’t have anything”

“Now that’s not what I heard about you Miss Sullivan, I had heard that your very good at finding things out.”

“I didn’t find anything”

I respect your loyalty to your friend, but protecting him is going cost you”

He suddenly got really close to her face she could smell his breathe. He took the knife and traced it down her neck to her stomach. She jumped a little as the cold metal touched her and then felt it pierce her skin and felt the blood trickling down her pants. She cried out from the sharp pain that coursed through her body.

Lex could do nothing but helplessly watch as the knife went in to her. Chloe!! He had to keep himself from crying out her name, afraid they would kill her if he said anything.

__________________________________________________ ________________

Then an alarm went off, all the men including the Doctor. Ran out the room completely forgetting about Chloe and Lex.

Chloe lay there for a few seconds, but then she got up off the table slowly with her hand on her knife wound. Wildly looking around for something to free Lex with.

Lex looked desperately at her. “Save yourself ” he said

Chloe shook her head no. “I’m not leaving without you”

“Chloe it’s your chance go” Lex said desperately urging her to leave.

”NO” her own wry resigned look told him.

She found some picks in the torture’s kit. She ran to Lex, forgetting about her wound. After a few seconds she heard the pop of the handcuffs open and Lex dropped to floor rubbing his wrists.

He grabbed her hand and they ran out the door. There was one guard at the door,
Lex quickly knocked him out and they continued running trying to find a way out. They found a door.

“Shit of course it’s locked” said Lex

He was looking around for something to break the window with. He eventually found a piece of wood lying on the ground in the warehouse. He looked at Chloe who was leaning against the wall holding her stomach blood was seeping through her hands, her eyes were closed.

“Chloe” he said with concern in his voice

“I’m fine Lex, hurry”

He turned around and was about to hit the window when he heard the familiar sound of a gun cocking. Chloe stiffened as she felt the pressure on the back of her head. Lex slowly turned to face her.

“Don’t move a muscle Luthor or I’ll blow her head off” said the menacing voice of
Dr. Kilerce. As he pulled Chloe back with the gun to her temple.

Lex dropped wood and raised his hands in surrender. He knew he was too weak
from the lack of food to take out the Doctor and the guards and he didn’t want them to hurt Chloe anymore.

Three guards came from behind and handcuffed Lex’s arms behind his back.

“That was very brave to try to escape, but bravery is often linked to stupidity.” He said as he hit Chloe right where he stabbed her.

She cried out and fell to her knees. More guards came and picked her and they both were escorted under heavily armed guard back to their original cell. Chloe was grimacing in pain as she took each step. I love her he finally admitted to him self.

They were pushed in and the guards locked the door. Lex ran to Chloe who was lying on the floor clutching her stomach.

"Don't worry," Dr. Kilerce said, standing by the bars. "You will both pay for that heroic little stunt of yours." His eyes lasciviously raked both them from head to toe. He looked back over one shoulder. "But first, I have some business to take care of. So, as they say in your country ... later."

"Lex," Chloe said when their captor had left. "I think I just made it worse,”

“No, Chloe it doesn’t matter, you tried to get us out of here. I owe you so much, and I will find a way to make it up to you I promise” He said as he picked her up laid her down on the cot and cleaned up the knife wound.

“Try being the operative word” she said

“Your one of the bravest people that I know” he said as he was wiping the blood off her stomach. My father did this he will pay for it I'll make sure of it

“Or the stupidest”

“Chloe no, don’t say that, I could have a more intelligent conversation with you then I could with most people my age or older for that matter.”

He picked up one half of his shirt that was already ruined and ripped off part of it to use as a bandage and wrapped it around her stomach holding his hands their applying pressure. He was so glad it wasn’t deep.

After he was done he just looked at her, her blonde hair fanned out around the cot.

“Lex” she said as moved over and placed her hand on the cot telling him to lie next to her.

“I don’t want to hurt you”

“I don’t care I need you to be next to me”

He lay down next to her as gently as he could; she was so beautiful lying their Lex felt like he was going to cry. I have to get her out of here

She kissed him and he pulled away again. He looked into her eyes, they were pleading with him not to stop.

Wrapping his arms around Chloe, he closed his eyes and touched his lips to hers once more, gently at first, then with a growing passion. He felt her tongue on his teeth, and opened his mouth, letting her explore him. Shivering slightly, his heart racing, Lex realized he'd never experienced a kiss like this before. The kind of kiss people in love shared. Intimate. Trusting. Arousing.

This was what he'd been searching for. This was what he'd never found with all the others -- until now. He didn’t want it to be like this but he didn’t want to stop.

They kissed for what seemed like hours, until at last Lex's lips moved lower, trailing down Chloe’s neck and across the skin exposed by her low cut shirt. His hands touched the wound and she bit her lip to keep from crying out.

Shit how could I forget she’s hurt

“Chloe I’m so sorry” he said almost crying

She grabbed his face in both her hands and told him that it was ok and her soft lips were crushing his once more. Keeping his hands above her stomach, he moaned while she intensified the kiss. He pulled away.

"Chloe," he whispered against her ear. "I love you."

“I love you too Lex”

Exhausted from the ordeal they had just faced Chloe lay in Lex's embrace. He kissed the top of her head and watched until at last her eyelids began to close. "I love you," he murmured one more time as she snuggled against his warm naked chest.

TBC

A/N: Ok not matching the rating but it's hard to make this situation romantic.

michelle_19781997
1st June 2004, 06:10
Evil doctor! Hurt Chloe. Lex make better.

autumngold
1st June 2004, 08:55
I was really hoping they would escape!! Poor Chloe and Lex!! I'm so afraid of what will happen to them next!! Update again soon please!! :chlexsign4:

Thanks for the Chlex smoochies!!

Béatrice
1st June 2004, 11:33
:yay: pleeeeease more.

Poor Chloe and Lex.

HisGirlFriday
1st June 2004, 21:03
Ch 9 Comfort

Lex woke up and saw Chloe standing by the bars looking through them with her arms crossed across her chest. It was 9 days into their living hell.

Afraid of what he would do next, having left them alone for days.

Chloe finally spoke “Lex I don’t think will ever get out of here”

Lex walked up behind her and placed his arm around her. “Will get out of here” he said as he lightly kissed her shoulder.

She turned around and he pulled her closer. She kissed him passionately. He gave in completely not wanting her to ever stop. Her fingers found his erection and swollen dangling balls, fondling him through the material of his pants.

“Don’t say no Lex” she said as her green eyes pleaded with him.

Slowly he backed her up to the cot. Having no intention of saying no, it was too hard the first time. He kissed her then, deeply, his tongue lapping Chloe's as his own moisture dampened the cloth at his crotch, She pulled her t-shirt over her head, his hands unfastened her bra. His lips were on hers once more.

Chloe’s hands were frantically tugging at the zipper of his pants pulling them off along with his boxers freeing his caged cock. She slid her tight fist up and down along the length of his shaft until his pre-cum fluid had her fingers and his cock slick and slippery.

“Chloe ..." he groaned, grabbing her wrist and laid her gently on the cot and then his lips began planting little kisses along her soft throat in a trail to her breast. He took her nipple in his mouth, teasing it to firmness with his tongue, suckling like a baby, igniting fire between her legs.

He tugged on the waistband of her jeans. Chloe quickly undid the fly and slid them and her panties down, kicking them away,

“Lex” she whimpered

He couldn’t wait any longer.

She lifted her hips and he entered her slowly, his hips moved, tenderly touching her deep inside, a rhythm so sublime they were barely moving. He didn’t want to hurt her anymore then she’d already had been. But Chloe felt him ... felt his heat and his strength. And for just a moment she was certain she was able to forget the horrible ordeal she'd been through, and take pleasure once again in what was natural and good. The feeling was so intense; she’d never experienced anything like this before.

It caught him by surprise, that such a small touch could bring her over the edge, but when he felt her tighten around him ... saw her throat work in a silent scream of raw pleasure ... the fire inside him rose and he burst, shuddering, trembling, a small cry escaping from him even though he tried to stifle the sound.

Her hands grabbed his buttocks urging him to go faster.

She wanted to feel every inch of him as he slid his shaft inside her body. She could feel his warmth and hardness filling her as he withdrew almost all the way only to plunge back inside so deeply she felt his balls on her buttocks. Over and over again ... in ... out ... in ... out ... deeper and deeper and deeper until Chloe was trembling as if having a seizure.

“Lex!!” she cried out

His mouth captured hers, his full lips devouring his own name. Her legs tightened around him as she arched her back, her hands frantically clasping his muscular buttocks as she pulled him even closer, deeper, their bodies one.

"I love you," he repeated, almost sobbing the words. "I love you." With each thrust he declared his devotion again ... and again ... and again.

Writhing on the cot as he held her tightly down, impaled -- stroking, his hips pumping, his swollen tip pressing demandingly against her cervix with every thrust a sheen of sweat covered his body, his skin gleaming as he bit his lower lip and closed his eyes, a small animal sound in his throat. He was fighting for control. He didn't want this to end. Neither did she.

She pressed him even deeper into her tight wet core until nothing else mattered, not even the squeaking of little metal cot they were on could bring them back from where they were.

"Lex!!' she screamed

And deep inside his groin, Lex could sense the familiar coiling begin ... the tightening as semen began to fill his shaft on its journey to her.

Losing control at last, he released inside her -- hot, pumping, crying out her name as she joined him in orgasm.

Afterwards, he collapsed panting in her arms and they lay together in the dark, saying nothing, just breathing while his warm wetness trickled from her onto the cot.

He was holding her in his arms, looking at her beautiful face and Lex knew that nothing was ever going to be the same for him again.

TBC

squeezumstang
1st June 2004, 21:27
o h . m y .

very nice.

michelle_19781997
2nd June 2004, 00:42
Great chapter. Now I have to go wipe the drool off my face.

Kit Merlot
2nd June 2004, 01:50
This was a bautiful update, but I am worried about what the psychotic doctor has in store for them!

autumngold
2nd June 2004, 02:29
I'm so glad that they were able to be together!! Now, they just have to kill the doctor and get out of that awful cage!! Hopefully you'll have them kill Lionel too!! :biggrin: Thanks for the update!! :chlexsign3:

buddyfozzy
2nd June 2004, 20:51
I love this story!

Please post more soon :wub:

TheDragonLady
2nd June 2004, 23:18
*Gulp* More please.

hfce
3rd June 2004, 02:08
oh wow that was hot and intense.

Blaire023
5th June 2004, 05:43
Originally posted by HisGirlFriday@Jun 1 2004, 02:03 PM
Afterwards, he collapsed panting in her arms and they lay together in the dark, saying nothing, just breathing while his warm wetness trickled from her onto the cot.

uhmm, cha!

I'm pretty sure a little sumfin sumfin just trickled out of me too.

Yummmmm

~B

HisGirlFriday
10th June 2004, 06:49
CH 10 Two weeks in hell

Lex didn't want to open his eyes. His lids felt as if they were being pulled down by lead weights, and his head was pounding like hell. But he knew he had to ... that if he didn't he might never open them again. He remembered making love to Chloe. why wasn’t she in his arms, how long ago was that Knowing that this man would never let them forget where they were.

Bright light pierced his pupils as Lex forced his eyes open. “Chloe” he called out as he looked at himself he was barefoot his shirt was clammy with sweat. how long have I been out. Chloe he thought as his mind was spinning. He tried to focus. He leaned against the wall and pulled himself up.

Dr. Nicholas Kilerce grinned with evil glee as he contemplated his two captives. “You shouldn’t have tried to escape, I told you that was a mistake”

Dr. Kilerce backhanded Lex snapping his head around and he fell to the floor again. Lex tried to get back up but it was no use. He was too weak from the lack of food. He just didn't have the strength this time ... Even as he fought, his eyelids were growing heavy again and he felt his consciousness slipping. But he knew that if he let go ... if he fell into that soft blackness ... it would be forever. and he'd be lost to Chloe forever.

Chloe had to bite her tongue to keep from crying out his name. Blood trickled down his chin and as Lex looked up at the man. The Doctor stared right back at him and Lex braced himself for another hit.

But instead, Dr. Kilerce lurched and reached out to grab Chloe by the hair.

"Let go you piece of shit!" Chloe screamed at the unexpected assault, twisting in his grip.

"Let her go!" Lex roared suddenly filling up with strength

Dr. Kilerce had a knife at Chloe's throat. "Now," he hissed, "Tell me what I need to know Luthor" He pressed on the blade ... began to draw it across skin.

Lex felt a sudden burst of adrenaline run though his veins and it was his powerful forearm that snaked out to embrace Dr. Kilerce in a deadly embrace. Flexing muscles, Lex tightened the hold. The Doctors eyes bulged and he gaped, struggling for air.

Then Lex’s back arched forward as he felt the electricity of the taser run through him again and let go of the Doctor and they both slumped to the floor.

"Lex!" Chloe breathed, touching the bloody scratch on her own throat."

Dr. Kilerce stood up holding his neck. “These two are causing me too much trouble. Take them back to the cage and let them die in there.” He said angrily. Lionel will pay the ransom and I’ll give them back to him in body bags He thought as an evil grin spread across his face.

TBC

Blackberry
10th June 2004, 07:39
ToT noooo! damn doctor!!! :hammer:

BB

Béatrice
10th June 2004, 09:34
Poor Lex and Chloe. I think they were enough tortured. Please I want them to escape soon.

Queen Of Tact
10th June 2004, 15:07
That was good but way way to short!! Please please post more soon...

CC

autumngold
10th June 2004, 15:07
I think Chloe needs to fight back!! Maybe she should start punching? Please!! I'm glad their not going to be tortured anymore!! But please don't let them die!! Please!! :chlexsign4:

buddyfozzy
10th June 2004, 15:37
Please don't let them die!!!!

Thank you so much for the update :yay:

hfce
10th June 2004, 16:50
They need to escape and fast. :huh:

Hope :ohmy:

estrellalily
10th June 2004, 17:50
:huh: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! but the love, the magic, THE SMUT! they need to escape. pluse, isnt chloe pregnant now? :goof: i mean, sex, no protection, anyone else notice that?please update soon to save our favorit couple :crygreen:
happy writing,
~estrellalily

HisGirlFriday
10th June 2004, 20:10
A/N: I should be doing my homework now, but when the thoughts hit you gotta write. :biggrin: So here's another update.

CH 11 Waiting

“We don’t have much food left” Chloe said wearily, reaching up to touch Lex’s face from where she was leaning against him on the cot. They had slept through a great deal of the time. "I wonder how longer we can last?" Chloe said, her voice husky with dryness.

Lex guessed she didn't have to say what they were both thinking. They might have some food left, but without water they couldn't make it that long. Three days ... maybe four and then that would be it.

"We have a little," Lex said, indicating the empty food packets they'd used as water pouches 'just in case.

Which is when Chloe turned to him, her beautiful face deathly white. "Oh my God," she whispered. "They’re really going to leave us here to starve to death.”

"Shit!" Lex spat out while getting up and gripping the bars of their jail. Whirling, he lashed out in a vicious sidekick, hitting the cell door with his bare foot as if he could break through the steel. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" he screamed, beating on the bars now with his hands until blood began to run from his knuckles,

"Lex, stop!" Chloe implored, grabbing hold of his shoulders and dragging him back. "Don't! Don't hurt yourself! It's not going to do any good."

And Lex did stop, closing his eyes, his shoulders shaking as the tears came. "I can't save you, Chloe," he sobbed, leaning now against the bars of their prison, head hanging, defeated. "I want to so bad ... but I can't save you.”

"Shhh," Chloe said, hugging him tightly from behind and resting her head against his heaving back. " We're in an impossible situation. it's my fault were here, you can't blame yourself. Maybe it's just our time to die."

Chloe, although valiantly trying to hold it in, Lex knew she was silently crying. She turned around and held her arms to her chest.

"Come here," he said quietly, sitting back down on the cot holding out his arms.

With a nod, Chloe crawled into her Lex’s embrace. His gentle breathe in her hair and the warmth of his body stilling her shudders. Then, huddled together, they began their helpless, hopeless vigil, ... waiting to see if death would claim them.

Clark and Pete walked into the Torch offices to see Gabe staring at Chloe’s computer. “Ahhh” he yelled as he knocked some papers on the floor and fell into her chair crying.

Clark knew he was searching for any kind of clues Chloe may have left about where she went or who she went to investigate.

They searched her office and her room millions of times finding nothing. Most of her stuff was encrypted in a language that she made up. Only she knew what it meant. They had searched everywhere for some kind of code to break down her system too. They always came up empty; she was too good at hiding things that she didn’t want any one to find.

“Mr. Sullivan” Pete said weakly

“Did you find anything?” he asked picking up his head.

“No” they replied.

When Clark heard of her disappearance he was ready to zip around looking for her.

“You don’t even know where she is, she could be anywhere, are you going to search the whole world?” asked Pete

“Yes” he replied

“Clark we need you here to help us find any kind of clues” said Pete

Both of them felt guilty. Maybe if we paid more attention to her they thought
She probably mentioned something about this, where she was going

Clark was about to say something when Gabe’s cell phone rang.

“Hello” he said tiredly

“Mr. Sullivan, Detective Howard here”

“Yes” Gabe said his heart pounding, hoping it was good news.

“We may have found their location in a warehouse just outside of Smallville.”

TBC.

Shay
10th June 2004, 20:22
Oh please please please let them be found. This story is wonderful. I want them to get out...find out Chloe's pregnant, trap Lionel's ass in a cage, get married and live happily ever after....but that's just me.

More soon
Shay

asharnanae
10th June 2004, 21:35
:blush: Just fantastico!!!!!! :worship2:

buddyfozzy
10th June 2004, 22:43
Please let it be the right warehouse! They have to be found already!

Thank you for another great update!! :chlexsign2:

hfce
10th June 2004, 23:04
Oh they have to be found...

Hope :huh:

autumngold
11th June 2004, 05:29
Originally posted by Shay@Jun 10 2004, 07:22 PM
Oh please please please let them be found. This story is wonderful. I want them to get out...find out Chloe's pregnant, trap Lionel's ass in a cage, get married and live happily ever after....but that's just me.

More soon
Shay
I love this story, and I love Shay's ideas!! Thank you for the new update!! Please let them be found in time!! Please!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

estrellalily
11th June 2004, 07:10
that was nuaghty! and not in that good chlexy way, in the bad we dont know if they're gonna make it or die kinda way. PLEASE! so close, cant wait! must read end of wonderful story!!! :crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen: look at me cry, look what you have reduced me to!
please update soon :blinkkiss:
~estrellalily

LarkLuthor
11th June 2004, 12:06
Nasty scientist! :angry: More, More! Please? :puppyeyes:

Lark

HisGirlFriday
14th June 2004, 18:14
CH 12 Rescue

The Swat Team stood fully suited and ready to go inside the warehouse as the time clicked down.

There was a sudden grinding noise, and a monitor light that had been glowing red on the main warehouse door suddenly flickered green.

"Go!"

Their food ran out two days ago. Their mouths were dry they had just drunk the last of the water. “I want you to be the last thing I see," he whispered that was the last thing he said to her before the dryness took away their ability to speak.

Too weak to move Lex just held on to Chloe. Both of them were going in and out of consciousness.

They couldn’t hear the sound of gunshots coming through the small grate that let air circulate in their cell.

“The prison level is in the basement” One of them said into his microphone as he surveyed the room. he pointed to a stairwell. "Main power's off line and so are the elevators. We'll have to walk down."

They'd reached the fourth sublevel

Somewhere in the back of their minds they thought they could hear voices and footsteps coming closer to them.

The team hurried down the stairs as fast as they could.

Stepping through first, the fist man frantically searched the room ... the cell ...

He found Chloe and Lex holding on to each other. “Are we too late” another asked as they wheeled the stretcher in.

They ran to the cot and saw that they were breathing but barely.

Two men went to take Lex’s arm off Chloe’s unconscious body. Lex not knowing what was going on being barely conscious himself protectively held on to her tighter.

“Mr. Luthor, were here to help. You have to let go. We need to take you both to the hospital” the man said

Lex’s head was pounding his eyelids dropped closed. The swat team was finally able to free Chloe from Lex’s embrace.

She moaned in protest.

“No” he croaked out when he felt her body leave his.

When they were both on stretchers the team rode the elevators. Another team got the power to work again and they took them outside to the waiting ambulances.

Gabe broke free from the police and ran to his daughter. “Chloe” he screamed when he saw her lying so still on the stretcher. Her face was bruised, her shirt ripped and bloody.

“Sir you have to move, we have to get her to the hospital” said a paramedic

Gabe crawled in the ambulance right after they put her in. The ambulance roared along the road siren’s blaring.

“Lex!” Chloe groggily yelled out when she realized that she could not feel him next to her.

At that same time in the ambulance following hers Lex could be heard
whispering “Chloe”.

TBC

Blackberry
14th June 2004, 18:23
They're saved!!! YEYYYYY! :D thank you for updating!! :D

BB

LarkLuthor
14th June 2004, 18:54
:ohmy: You like waiting till the last minute don't you?

Lark

buddyfozzy
14th June 2004, 18:54
Finally, they are rescued!!!!! :yay: :yay2: :yay:

:worship2: :worship2:

hfce
14th June 2004, 22:25
YES!!! :yay: they are saved. Now they just have to get better and take Lionel down.

Hope :blinkkiss:

Béatrice
14th June 2004, 22:51
Yupee!! :biggrin: They're saved! Good for them.

autumngold
15th June 2004, 04:17
I wish they had let them go in the same ambulance!! Poor Lex and Chloe!! I'm so glad they were found alive!! Thank you for the update!! I really, really can't wait for more!! Please post again soon!! :chlexsign3:

buffiy18
15th June 2004, 04:34
I loved the final part of this update. How sweet. I am glad they were finally rescued. Does this mean the end of the fic is coming? Job well done so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Sab_Luthor
15th June 2004, 14:30
tears are runnning freely now. that's so beautiful i so loved this fic so far. more please

Clannadlvr
18th June 2004, 04:07
Awww! They're saved but they don't know what's going on!

We need a sappy reunion...stat!

autumngold
21st June 2004, 22:38
I can't wait for your next post!! Please update quickly!! I really need to know that Chloe and Lex are going to be alright!! Also, a Chlex reunion with smoochies would be good!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

HisGirlFriday
23rd June 2004, 02:05
Ch 13 Recovery

Gabe raised his head from where he'd been resting it on his arms. Seated in a chair beside Chloe's bed at Metropolis General, he'd leaned over to be closer to her, and had almost fallen asleep like that. He looked at up and saw Chloe's eyes start to flutter open.

“Chloe” he called out quietly his voice horse from not talking for awhile

Chloe turned around to the sound of her father’s voice and saw the look of concern in his eyes.

“Dad” she said weakly. “How long have I been sleeping?”

“You were in a coma for two weeks Chloe, they didn’t know if you’d wake up. You lost so much weight.” He sobbed out

“Dad, don’t cry, I’m alright” she said grabbing his hand in hers.

“Chloe I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you” he said holding on tighter.

“I love you dad, I’m right here” She smiled weakly at him

Gabe smiled back “I love you too” he said and pressed the button to alert the Doctors.

They came rushing in the room to check her vitals. Chloe laid there while they poked and prodded and asked her if she felt this or that.

“Lex! Where’s Lex?” she said

“Mr. Luthor is fine, now relax” one of the Doctors said.

“Well it’s kind of hard to relax when I spent the past month being tortured by a psychotic Doctor” She said staring him right in the eyes.

The Doctor was a little taken aback by what she said. She was right they should be gentler.

“While you and Mr. Luthor are out of your coma’s you’re far from being out of danger. You lost a lot of fluids that your body needs to recover. So I think it’s best we make you healthier before we let you see each other”

Chloe thought that was a dumb reason, but she was too weak to argue her last remark took too much out of her. She laid her head back down and closed her eyes. Someone’s keeping me from seeing Lex she thought as she fell asleep.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Chloe woke up to see Clark and Pete standing by her bed. She’s been at the hospital for a week now. Treated for dehydration, blood loss and other minor injuries.

“Hey” she said replied weakly smiling at them

“Chloe how are you?” asked Pete

“Sore” she replied

“I’m so sorry Chloe” said Clark

“Sorry for what Clark?” she asked as tried to move her self up on the bed, she winced as the pain shot through her body.

“I didn’t save you”

“Clark, I brought this on myself, besides I can’t expect you to save me all the
time. Your not my own personal superhero”

Clark gulped and looked at her strangely.

“I’m just glad that you’re alright” said Pete trying to clear the tension

Now they just stared at each other in an awkward silence.

"You know I’m kind of tired” Chloe said.

“Oh yeah, right of course” They both replied

“Will let you rest and come back later”

“Ok” she said with a smile

I wonder what that look was about, should I tell him that they wanted to know about him. she thought as she closed her eyes and sighed why can’t I see Lex.

Clark walked into Lex’s room quietly.

“Clark” Lex said scooting up in his bed I’d rather see Chloe

“Lex how are you?” Clark asked

“I’ve been better” he replied

Clark smiled at him “The swat team killed that psycho Doctor, he tried to escape after they had him in custody.”

“Good” said Lex Because if they didn’t I would have “Have you seen Chloe, is she ok?” asked Lex worried.

“Yeah, she going to be fine” He replied looking at Lex’s reaction did something happen between them

Lex relaxed a little bit. His waking thoughts were always about Chloe. Why can’t I see her

“Lex”

Lex cleared his thoughts at the sound of his name

“Yes”

“Can I ask…I mean…”

“What is it Clark?”

“What were you doing there? How did you end up with Chloe?”

“Chloe came to me, she was investigating a new drug.” Lex paused “I didn’t want her to get hurt, so I followed her”

“Oh”

Chloe was just drifting off to sleep when Lana walked into the room.

Chloe sighed she really didn’t feel like dealing with the pink princess right now. But she plastered a fake smile on her face anyway.

“Chloe Oh my God, your ok, I was so worried” she said

“Yeah” Chloe said

“I didn’t know what to do, your father was always at the police station. I was all by myself”

wow it took her 10 seconds to make it all about her, that has to be a new record thought Chloe

Chloe was about to say something more when her father walked in with two
steaming cups of coffee. Thank you God Chloe thought looking up at the ceiling.

“I brought you some coffee and bagels from the Talon, because I know your sick of hospital food” said Gabe

“Oh my God Thank you Dad” Chloe squealed you saved me in more ways then one

Gabe barely noticed Lana’s presence until she cleared her throat.

“Oh Hello Lana” was all he said as he handed Chloe her coffee

“Well I should get back to work, the place will fall apart without me” she said

“Ok” Chloe said and Gabe just smiled and nodded.

“Thank you” Chloe said to her father

“You’re welcome” he replied smiling

“Dad” Chloe said while savoring the coffee

‘Yes”

“I want to see Lex”

“I know”

“Why can’t I”

Gabe sighed, “I’ll go see if I can find out”

“Ok”

Gabe walked up to the front desk. “is there a reason my daughter can’t see if her friend Lex Luthor is ok?. They were in this together”

“He’s in recovery just like she is, tell her he’s fine” replied the woman sternly

“I think she would feel better if she saw him”

“I’m sorry Mr. Sullivan, but I’m under strict orders not to allow Miss Sullivan to see him.” She replied angrily

“Why is that” Gabe asked getting angry at her tone of voice

“I’m not at liberty to discuss that information with you”

“This is Lionel’s doing”

“I don’t know" she said angrily

Gabe turned around and walked back into his daughter’s room. She looked up at him with hope in her eyes.

“I’m sorry honey, but Lionel gave them orders not to let you near Lex”

“What?”

“I’m afraid it might be my fault”

“What? Why would it be your fault”

“Well when you were missing, Lionel and I got into an argument and I got mad and hit him”

“You hit Lionel Luthor?”

“Yeah and I made things worse for you”

“Wow, You hit him”

“It was a mistake because he’s hurting you”

“He was hurting me long before that, don’t worry about it.”

“Chloe don’t go around thinking it’s all right to do that, you don’t want to be like him”

“I won’t” she said smiling

He smiled back at her.

“Lex is ok right?”

“Yes, you will both be able to go home soon”

TBC

autumngold
23rd June 2004, 04:09
I feel so sad that Lex and Chloe can't see each other!! Lex needs to sneak out of his room to see her!! Please!! :cryblue: I need a happy Chlex reunion!! :biggrin: :chlexsign3: :biggrin:

hfce
23rd June 2004, 06:52
great update but I want a reunion :crygreen:

Hope :cool:

asharnanae
23rd June 2004, 18:58
:biggrin: Great update!!!!! more more more!

Kit Merlot
24th June 2004, 02:18
YEAH!! to Chloe and Lex being rescued!

Double YEAH!!! to Lana being ignored by Gabe because of his overwhelming love for his daughter!!

I also enjoy Clark feeling the pain of wanting Chloe--but she's with Lex now :biggrin:

Sucks to be the Farmboy!

Well done!

Shay
24th June 2004, 07:18
Some serious sneaking needs to happen here.

Gabe sneaks Chloe to Lex's room.

Chloe sneaks to Lex's room.

Lex sneaks to Chloe's room.

Everyone sneaks out and they all meet in the hall.

SOMETHING!

More soon
Shay

HisGirlFriday
24th June 2004, 22:11
Ch 14 Risks

Lex was sitting at his desk it’s been a week since their release. But his father had put guards around the mansion making sure he never went to her. He didn’t want to put her in any more danger so he stayed away.

But he needed her by his side.

Chloe tossed and turned in her bed. It felt so empty. She’d gotten used to having
Lex’s powerful arms around her keeping her safe. Lionel had a restraining order put out against her to stay away from Lex.

She rolled out of bed and got dressed. She left a note for her dad telling him where she was going so he wouldn’t worry. She got in her car and parked on the street and started walking to his house. She stalked through the bushes so she wouldn’t be detected by the alarm system. Hoping they didn’t change it because she knew where everything was. As she got closer she saw the light on in the guardhouse. A television was blaring and she heard laughter as she snuck through the gates. She ran through the darkness to a side door and knocked.

Lex was leaning in his chair thinking of a way to see her when he heard a knock.

He looked at his clock the glowing numbers said 2:27 am.

He opened the door.

“Chloe” he said as her grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the house. “How did you get here?” he asked as he took a quick look outside and then shut the door.

“I’m very resourceful” she replied with a smile

He smiled too. “What are you doing here?”

“I can’t sleep without you next to me” she said

“I can’t sleep either” Lex said as he walked closer to her she turned around and he wrapped his arms around her and trailed little kisses along the back of her neck.

“Lex” she whispered

“Yes” he said

“Where’s your bedroom”

“This way” He led her to his room

He kissed her ... deeply ... passionately ... expertly, God, how she'd missed the feel of his lips ... the smoothness against her skin ... the taste of his mouth .... the sound of his voice.

Her jacket was off, and his hands were beneath her t-shirt ... her bra ... fondling her breasts. "Chloe ..." he murmured, kissing his way down her throat as they fell backwards on the bed.

Unbidden, she halfway rose and peeled off her shirt, and then his large nimble hands were undoing the clasp of her bra. Seconds later she was naked from the waist up and, with those gorgeous eyes closed in ecstasy,

Insistent hands pushed Lex away to strip off his gray t-shirt so she could rub lust-hardened nipples against his equally taut aroused ones. Flesh to flesh, it felt so good as his heat radiated through her breasts.

He trailed kisses down the scar on her belly, the reminder of what they survived together.

"Lex!" she sobbed his name as his fingers worked their way into the waistband of her jeans then began sliding them off her hips. Her own hand undid the zipper of his pants she slid the material over the hard muscles in his thighs.

Her fingertips drifted upwards in random patterns from the back of his muscular calves to his thighs, the silky hair on his bare skin dampening at her touch. He stared down into her upturned face, watching the play of building lust in her expression.

"I love you." His fingers gently traced the contours of her face as she looked up at him. “I don’t want to lose you” Lex knew that with her that he did find the love that he’d been searching for.

“I love you Lex, you won’t lose me” she replied while her hands pushed him downwards.

Lex complied, a frisson of energy coursed through him as his body connected with hers. He moved slowly, enjoying the feel of her skin against his. Her hands pulled at him, urging him to go faster. She moaned his name and his heart raced.

"Chloe!”

He felt the beginnings of her release and let loose. Letting go of the last vestiges of his control, his body surged into her, his seed flowing through her. They collapsed together, bodies spent. Chloe turned in his arms and moments later; he heard the soft even breathing of sleep. Pulling her close, his own eyes grew heavy, as he, too, retreated into slumber.

TBC

asharnanae
24th June 2004, 22:36
:chlexsign2: WOOOOOOOT!!!!! love it! :worship2:

hfce
24th June 2004, 23:22
Wow that was goooddddd :biggrin:

Hope :blinkkiss:

autumngold
25th June 2004, 02:13
I absolutely love this last chapter, but I'm so scared!! Chloe just has to get out of there before Lionel finds her!! Thanks for the update!! This story is so wonderful!! :yay: :chlexsign4: :yay:

Shay
25th June 2004, 07:41
okay, no sneaking to each others rooms...you went right to the smut...works for me.

I love this story

More soon
Shay

LaLa
27th June 2004, 18:08
ok, i love it but one question: why does Lex let himself being controlled by lionel's orders? I mean, the guy is legal for a long time, if he didn't pressed charges against chloe, his father doens't have the right to do so!

:blush: but, u made me happy with all the smut! lol

xoxo LaLa UPDATE!

autumngold
27th June 2004, 19:27
Please update!! Please!! I love this story and can't wait for more!! Please let Lex stand up to Lionel!! :chlexsign4:

HisGirlFriday
3rd July 2004, 22:10
A/N: This is going to be a little like finale only with a differen ending.

Ch 15 Only time will tell

She would sneak in to see him at all different times in the night, so they wouldn’t have a pattern that Lionel could follow. With their minds were working together they came up with a plan to destroy Lionel.

They were going to destroy him from the inside, Lionel didn’t trust anyone, but like most he trusted his information in the computer. Chloe enlisted her hacker friends from Metropolis the ones who had no problems stealing from big businesses.

In three months Lionel was left penniless, they closed down Luthor-Corp and sold to it to his son.

Chloe also found his signature on the document allowing Lex to go through electro-shock therapy at the risk of becoming brain damaged. Clark also stepped up as a witness to the event.

By the time of the trial Lionel had nothing left. His money was gone, his business ruined.

So finally Lionel was off their backs in prison. They knew Lionel was smart so the money that they received from him was put to use to pay the prison system to make sure Lionel had no contact with the outside world. They kept him in a solitary cell, with no windows. Since he was responsible for putting some of the inmates in prison, he had tons of enemies and no money no power. So if he ever left his cell, he would have to deal with them. Death was the easy way out, he had to suffer like they did. The prison guards weren't known for being nice.

There was always the chance that they he could get out, so they had back-up plans ready. But for now they were safe.

Chloe walked through the mansion after school. She heard music playing, so she started following the soft melody. She made her way to the hallway and noticed the lily petals all over the floor in a line going to the veranda in back of the mansion. The path veered out from within a stand of yucca trees and vibrant blossoming flowers. Streaks of wispy cotton marred the powder blue sky overhead as the golden sunshine reflected off the grass in sultry dancing waves.

Lex stood in between the trees with one white rose in his hand surrounded by the flowers. She slowly walked up to him and looked in his eyes. Lex gave her the rose. Chloe gently took it from his hand. Lex then leaned forward and kissed her. He pulled away and told her to take the petals off. She did and as she came to the core, she saw a ring. She looked up and saw Lex on one knee.

“I know I’ve done this many times before, but I know that I can’t live without you by my side ….Chloe Sullivan will you marry me”

Chloe dropped the stem of the rose that swayed gently to the earth. She held the ring in her hand. Tears were welling up in her eyes. She could barely breathe. “Yes” she whispered.

A smile spread across Lex’s features.

Lex stood up and took the ring from her hand and slid it on her finger. “I love you Chloe” was whispered against her ear and his lips were on her once again as she molded into his body. A perfect fit.

__________________________________________________ ________________

* 6 months later *

A scream tore through her throat as another contraction shook her body. She squirmed, trying to get comfortable while the throbbing pain in her lower back intensified.

Chloe clenched her fists around Lex’s hand as pained gasp tore from her throat. Lex had to keep from himself from screaming as Chloe crushed his fingers. He didn’t have much time to relax because another contraction hit and she gripped him like a vice. The contractions tore at her body like a storm with no time in between to rest as the pressure mounted internally.

Sweat was dripping all over her body more came as the pain intensified. For brief moments she would look at her husband and hate him for doing this to her.

“You have to push Mrs. Luthor.”

They were calling her Mrs. Luthor. Probably because of the money attached to the name. She would have found that funny if she wasn’t in so much pain.

Her eyes closed she grasped his hand again bearing down with all her might, her knuckles ivory from the strain. Her eyes were glassy with unmitigated pain. Chloe screamed as she pushed once more, finally the baby's head broke free from her body with an excruciating tear of tissue.

Chloe fell back exhausted. But opened her eyes again to see the messy, little red creature cough once before the lusty yells echoed off the walls.

"Congratulations It's a girl." said the doctor.

Lex left her side briefly to cut the umbilical cord, then returned to wipe away the hair that was matted to her face.

One of the nurses came back with their daughter wrapped in white blanket and placed the baby in her arms. Unable to hold back the tears, they slid freely down her cheeks. Lex looked over at his wife and smiled.

Tenderly clasping her newborn to her heart, her mind focused entirely upon the tiny baby in her arms and Chloe gingerly raised her head to kiss the soft shock of blonde hair. She quickly counted ten perfect fingers and toes. Lex shook his numb hand and placed his left arm over Chloe’s shoulder and kissed her forehead. He placed a gentle hand on his daughter head.

The squirming bundle raised her tiny fists in the air. Lex and Chloe once again smiled at each other. Their daughter was a fighter like them.

Chloe held out her arms so Lex could have a chance to hold the baby.

Lex looked down at the tiny child in his arms. Everything else faded into silence. He didn’t think he’d ever stop smiling. The swell of love exploded inside him. He didn’t think he was even capable of loving two people as much as he did now, his girls.

Chloe watched as the unbreakable bond of motherhood gripped tightly around her heart. Gabe walked into the room and Lex gave the baby over to him.

Lex would protect them with his life.

They were a family.

THE END.

hfce
3rd July 2004, 23:59
Aww that was so sweet. I loved it. I am sad to see it go but it was a good ending.

Béatrice
4th July 2004, 00:07
Awww that was so sweet. :wub: I love your happy end.

buddyfozzy
4th July 2004, 00:13
What a sweet ending. :wub: I'm going to miss this fic, great job! :worship2:

autumngold
4th July 2004, 00:26
I couldn't have asked for a better ending than that!! How perfect, Lex and Chloe with their new baby!! :biggrin: Thank you so much for writing this story!! It's really wonderful!!!! :chlexsign4:

Kit Merlot
4th July 2004, 03:41
This was a great ending--WELL DONE :biggrin:

AlabamaWorley
6th July 2004, 23:47
Aw, great fic! I loved how Lex was so protective of her even when he was barely able to stand.

Shay
7th July 2004, 01:09
Great ending.

Shay

And the labor scene was great...took me back. Oh the pain, oh the agony...oh the joy!

starmoon
9th April 2005, 21:30
this story was great and i realy enjoyed reqading it. the smut was perfect.

summer_enchanted
12th April 2005, 22:13
Loved this story. Excellent ending :love2::love2::love2:

*LexLover*
23rd April 2005, 02:17
that was really good, i am going to miss the story though :)

JosiCuervo
3rd May 2005, 05:31
Great story. I love romantic NC-17 Chlex stories. They give me the warm fuzzies...

gutter_buddy3
3rd May 2005, 06:25
Aww...that was so cute! i loved it! Good job bringing down Lionel like that! Gotta love that! :D :biggrin:

kimmie
23rd July 2005, 16:43
Superb fic, action packed, smut and romantic, what more could you want?!!!!

Kimmie

teb85
24th July 2005, 20:15
I agree that story had everything!
great fic,i loved it!!!

ggdoll18
27th July 2005, 07:18
loved it!!!

darkangel
22nd August 2005, 09:14
Loved it. :)

Goldielocks
21st December 2005, 03:38
omg i love this bloddy fics with a happy ending.....absoultly amazing

rhetoricai
31st December 2005, 08:26
Great plot, awesome ending! Love the fact that they are a family and Lionel is rotting in prison, a penniless, powerless miser! :)

~*~Tasha~*~
6th June 2006, 12:10
Beautiful ending. I am a person that doesn't care if an idea has been done before or not ... So long as you make the story still unique with how you use that idea ... i.e. a kidnapping story. There are so many ways that it can be done. I liked yours.

persephone47
22nd June 2006, 04:15
Aww, such a sweet fic.

runningwolf
6th July 2006, 04:28
nice story

xiaoyouangel
8th July 2006, 06:57
that was a sweet ending....would have preferred lex to have his revenge on the doctor but still him ending up dead is fine...

Nonhalema
14th August 2007, 22:24
Oooohhh....a baby, real sweet, great ending

loved every bit of the story

westwingwolf
15th August 2007, 02:12
Loved how they helped each other and made Lionel pay. Great ending!

Ami Rose
18th September 2011, 12:33
That was wonderful! That was great! That was awsome! Amazing! I loved the end! So sweet! Thank you!!!!!!!

CrazyGirlWriter
19th September 2011, 11:47
This was an awesome story.

Emch
21st September 2011, 18:59
Interesting. Can't wait to keep reading