PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Dancing, Ice and Guys… and Pancakes (PG-13)

santija
22nd May 2004, 23:51
Title: Dancing, Ice and Guys… and Pancakes.

Author: Santija

Rating: um, how to rate, PG-13 maybe?? I don’t know how rate

Disclaimer: *sobs* is that enough disclaimer? No? Fine I don’t own any of the characters I’m just playing, sue me! No wait please don’t! I don’t own anything promise *hides money behind back and whistles innocently*

Spoilers: None what so ever

Summary: It’s a clubfic, enough said!

A/N: There once were a girl named Carrie, one day Carrie met this cute adorable little computer and she fell head over heels. Carrie and her computer, Ernie, got together and created a little fanfic, they named it -------. God I’m a geek, aw, well here is my and Ernie’s fic, Ernie loves feedback *hint, hint*. Oh and if you’re wondering, yes, yes I am mentally sick. Actually that’s true, just ask my shrink, um hehe, well sorry for my rambling, I tend to do that a lot. Please read and review.

Another thing, this was supposed to be a short story, well it is a short story, only it’s a bit long, you understand? Me neither. *Banging head against wall, while saying ‘Stupid Carrie, Stupid Carrie’* ouch, now I have a bump on my head, sorry, now I rambling again, I’ll just go shot myself, Tata. *Waves with napkin*

What are you still doing up here? Go read!! Are you deaf, or blind whatever READ!!
Just kidding love you guys, what’s the matter with me today? Oh that’s right, I forgot to take my pill, be right back. *Dadadadadalalalalalatatatataatmamamama* Like my song?? yeah me neither, why haven’t I drowned myself already, sorry I’ll just shut up now. *goes sitting in the corner* I’m not crying. *sob*

LARK!! I just had to add pancakes to the title, you’ll understand when you read the end.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

“Clark! Come on.” Chloe stomped her foot down in Clark’s room. He was in the bathroom getting ready for their night out. They had been going to Metropolis University for almost a year now. Before leaving Smallville they had decided to leave all grudges behind them and start over as friends.

Now they were on their out to a club and Clark was taking up way too much time in the bathroom. “Clark you can jerk off later, now come on.” She muttered to herself.

“I heard that.” A voice came from behind her. Chloe spin around and found Clark standing leaning against the doorframe. His mouth dropped open as he ran his eyes over her body. She was wearing a strapless black dress, which ended way to high up for Clark opinion. To top it off she wore a black knee length leather coat and black leather boots. She put her hands on her hips and grinned at him, pleased at his reaction. “Chloe, wow, you look hot!”

Chloe gave him a small bow and smiled. “Why thank you, now if only you could look this good then you might actually score with someone tonight.”

Clark faked a hurt expression. “Hey, I think I look pretty dashing.” He brushed off some dust from his shoulder and stood up straight. He was wearing black jeans and an old red shirt.

Chloe laughed. “Yeah, well Clark I don’t think that’s something you wear when you go clubbing.”

“What’s wrong with it?”

Chloe sighed. ‘Where to start?’ “Nothing, nothing at all, can we just go?”

Clark shrugged and walked over to his closet and took out his jacket. “Sure, we’re suppose to meet Lex there in an hour anyway.”

Chloe was half way to the door when she stopped and swirled around. “What? Lex is coming? You invited Lex, why would you do that Clark? ”

Clark squirmed a little where he stood. “Well, he’s been so busy with work, I just thought he should get out more. What’s wrong with that, what do you have against him anyway?”

Chloe sighed and walked to the door again. “Nothing really, he just annoys the hell out of me, and I wanna have fun tonight. He’s going to disturb my whole routine.”

“Routine? You have a routine?”

“Yeah you know dance, ice, guys!”

Clark nodded when he realized what she was talking about. “Oh you mean when you dance so hard sweat is leaking from you and you do your ice trick and every guy in the club wants to jump your bone.”

Chloe smiled proudly. “Yeah, that’s my routine.” Her smiled dimmed down to a frown. “ I can’t do the ice trick if I know he’s there.”

“Why not? Lex won’t care.” Clark shrugged and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as they walked out of the building. “Don’t worry Chloe, this will be a night you’ll never forget.”

Chloe laughed and shook her head, she slapped him playfully on the chest with the back of her hand. “It better be! Now take your arm off of me, you’ll scare the guys away.”

Clark looked around several times. “Which guys?” He said as she stepped into the cab.

“Ha ha! Kent. Now get in the cab.” Clark smiled and did as the lady commanded.

The music boomed through out the club. Bodies were moving to the music and to each other. Sliding up and down, back and forward, around and around. Sweat, sex and alcohol oozed from the dance floor, as the music never ended. This was a place for people, most young, to forget every problem and let the music lead the way. Chloe was one of those people, Clark on the other hand was one of them who sat at a table and watched. That was just how they had split up this night, just like every other night. Clark was seated at a table, actually a VIP table, since he was sitting with Lex and Chloe had made her way out to the dance floor.

Chloe’s body mode fast, then slowly, then fast again. She danced to every beat of the song screaming out of the boomers. She had already been dancing for an hour and she could feel the sweat starting to drip down her neck. ‘Time for the ice trick.’ She stopped dancing and made her way over to the bar, where she ordered a drink. She grabbed a napkin and dried off some of the sweat. Then she picked up an ice cub from her drink and ran it slowly over the back of her neck to the front of her cleavage, where she dipped the ice cub down between her breast. She ran it up her neck and along her jaw line before taking it in her mouth. She let out a small moan, only the guys sitting really close heard. When she looked up most of the guys around her was staring at her, she laughed and swallowed down the last of her drink and made her way back to the dance floor. Several guys followed her with their eyes, some even followed her to the dance floor.

Chloe enjoyed the stares she was getting, only one made her uncomfortable. As she was making her way back to her spot on the dance floor, she cast a look towards Clark and Lex. And saw that Lex was giving her the most intense gaze, Chloe pretended she didn’t see it and kept moving. ‘Guess he saw my little ice cub trick. Ah well, who cares what he thinks!’

As soon as she found her place again she started wriggling to the music. This time a guy came up form behind her and put a hand on her hip. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. “Can I have this dance?”

Chloe scoffed and was about to tell him off, when she turned around and meet two dark eyes. His hair was half long and covered most of the eyes, but what she saw she found intriguing. She smiled and took his other hand and placed it at her other hip and moved with him rhythmically.

Lex’s eyes flickered with jealousy. He kept his eyes steady as he watched the couple wriggled against each other at the dance floor. He didn’t even now how Clark had managed to talk him into going to this place anyway. Something about getting out and meeting people. He met people all day long, sure they were business people, but still people. He wasn’t lonely, not at all, not at all. ‘Repeating yourself Luthor? Oh shut up!’ He knocked back his drink and studied her again.

Anyway since he had gotten there all he had done was sitting talking to Clark, all though Clark mostly stared at different brown haired women as they danced. ‘Well this is fun!’ he thought sarcastically. Okay so maybe he knew why he had allowed himself to be talked into coming, it was because he knew Chloe was coming as well. But she seemed to rather spend the night on the dance floor then with him and Clark. ‘Who can blame her? Clark is about as exciting as watching a plant grow.’ He had been pretty happy just watching her dance, but then she had to go and play with the ice cub. It had practically made him hard as a rock and that had made it impossible for him to go after her and now she was dancing with another guy. Lex shifted in his seat as he noticed that Chloe and whomever the guy was making they’re way over to him and Clark.

Chloe ran a hand through her hair as she sat down in a chair next to Lex. The guy sat next to her and waved for a waitress to bring them something to drink.

Lex cleared his throat and looked questionably at the guy. The guy looked from the dark haired guy who was following a woman’s every move to the bald billionaire who was shooting daggers at him. He held out his hand for Lex to shake it. “I’m Max Breen.”

Lex shook his hand and leaned back in his chair putting on his business face. “Lex Luthor.”

Max’s eyes widen slightly when he realized who was sitting across from him. He looked over at Chloe, but she was busy trying to get Clark attention.

“I swear you put a beautiful brown haired girl in front of him and he goes deaf, blind and mute.”

Lex laughed at her comment, causing Chloe to turn her head toward him. Surprised that he heard her over the music she leaned in and spoke in his ear. “What are you laughing at, aren’t you the one with the brunette fetish.”

Lex scoffed and turned his head to her so the mouths where only inches apart as he spoke. “Gave that up after I realized they only tried to kill me.”

Chloe laughed and leaned back a little, getting some space between them. “So what are you into now, redheads?”

Lex smiled mischievously at her and shook his head. “No, blondes.” He said as he winked at her.

Chloe laughed, thinking he must be joking. Just as she was about to reply, the waitress came with the drinks. She turned back to Max and saw he was staring at her and smiling. She blushed and bowed her head.

Behind her head Lex was frowning, Max caught the frown and narrowed his eyes at Lex. Lex felt compelled to do the same, and at the same time silently telling him to take a hike. Something Max did not intend on doing.

When Chloe looked up again she saw that Max was narrowing his eyes at something behind her. She turned her head and saw Lex sitting there with his customary smirk on. She turned back to Max and he smiled lightly at her. ‘What the hell is going on?’ She looked between them a couple of times before she stood up and held her hand out to Max. “I wanna dance.”

Max took her hand and grinned. “Your wish is my command.”

They made their way out and quickly started dancing. Max put a hand on her waist and pulled her against him.

Lex squared his jaw at the action and got up from his seat. Just as Lex got up, Max twirled Chloe around some her back was flush against him. They danced moving sideways, her hands were just about to wrap around his head as she felt him being tore away from her. She stumbled backwards, but some guy caught her before she hit the floor. “Thanks.” She mumbled and turned around just to see Lex knock Max to the floor. “Lex!” She screamed and pushed her way up to them. “What the hell are you doing?”

Max stood up and wiped the blood from his lips. Chloe walked up to him and put a hand on his arm, he yanked the arm away from her and stepped back. “Stay away from me! I don’t know what sick game you two are playing, but I don’t want to be a part of it.”

Chloe furrowed her brows as he turned and pushed his way through the crowd. “No! Wait, there’s nothing going on between Lex and me, Max!” But it was already to late, Max was out the door in two seconds. Chloe glared at Lex. “Why the hell did you do that for?”

Lex just shrugged and stepped a little closer to her. “I thought he was bothering you.”

“Bothering me?” Chloe couldn’t believe what she was hearing. ‘Is he kidding me?’ “We were dancing.”

“It looked like he was getting grabby.”

“Ever thought I might like grabby?”

Lex smirked. “No, but nice to know.”

Chloe rolled her eyes and made her way over to the bar, Lex closely followed. When she got there she ordered another drink, Lex frowned. “You’ve already had at least four drinks, sure you can take more? ”

Chloe gave him a furious look. “First you punch my dance partner and then you’re telling me I can’t have another drink. Who the hell do you think you are, my father?”

“I didn’t say you couldn’t have another drink, I just asked if you should!”

“Yes! I should, and I will. Bartender, give me the whole bottle.”

“Sorry lady, I can’t… ”

“Just give me the damn bottle.”

The bartender took a look at Chloe’s angry and aggravated face and decided it was best to just give her the bottle.

“Thanks. He’ll pay.” She nodded towards Lex and grabbed the bottle and glass and walked over to their table. Lex sighed and took out his wallet.

Chloe sat down in her and started pouring the alcohol into the glass. Clark looked at her and scratched his head. “Um, Chloe are you okay?” He somewhat slurred out. Lex sat down next to her and reached for the bottle, Chloe gave him an evil look and he pulled back his hand.

“No, Clark I am not okay.” She took a large gulp and shook her head as the alcohol burned in her throat. “I told you he would screw up my routine. Now I have to get through the entire week without getting to fuck.” She pouted before taking the last of the liquid in her glass. She reached for the bottled and poured her glass again.

Because Chloe was to busy pouring her glass and Clark to busy watching her, they both missed the fire in Lex’s eyes. He took in a breath and calmed himself as Clark turned towards him. Not that it matter, when he saw Clark glazed eyes, Lex realized he was pretty drunk. He smiled a little. ‘So he’s a little human at least.’

Clark pointed one of his fingers unsteadily against Lex. “You screwed up her routine?” He blurred out. “How could to do that to me man! Now she’s gonna bitch all week.”

“Hey!” Chloe slapped him on the arm, then rubbed her hand. “Ouch, that hurt! I need a drink.” She took a sip of her glass and noticed it was almost empty. “What happen to my drink?”

Lex sighed and rubbed his face. “You drank it.”

Chloe giggled and grabbed the bottle, but instead of pouring in her glass she drank right from the bottle. Lex grabbed the bottle from her. “That’s enough for you!”

“Now don’t you start again!” She held out a finger like she was lecturing, before going in to a fit of giggles again.

“Chloe! Clark will you help me here?” He turned towards Clark but he wasn’t there. “Clark?” when he turned back to Chloe, she had made her way to the dance floor and was dancing, or trying anyway. She stumbled a couple of times, before leaning on some guy. Lex got up and quickly made his way over to her. He grabbed her wrist and started leading her out of the club.

“Hey, let go of me! Where do think you’re taking me mister?” She poked him on the arm, while trying to get out of his grip.

“Home.” Lex held on tighter and made his way to the exit.

Lex practically dragged her out of the club and threw her into his car. He was surprised of how easy it was, he figured that all the alcohol she’d been pouring into her small body had numbed most of her strength. She seemed suddenly very confused as she sat up in the seat, Lex quickly made his way to the driver’s side and got in. Chloe turned her head at him and gave him a big goofy smile. “Heya Lex, watcha doing here? ”

Lex sighed, he didn’t really have the strength to deal with a drunk Chloe. “It’s my car.”

“Oh, I’ll just get out then.” Chloe reached for the door and was about to open it when Lex caught her wrist and pulled her back.

“You can’t get out, I’m driving!”

“Oooh!” Chloe said in an understanding voice. “That explains why the houses are moving.” Chloe started giggling.

“What?”

“Nothing.” She through giggles.

“Chloe!”

Suddenly she stopped giggling and her mouth flew open and her eyes went wide. “Wow!”

“What is it now?” Lex was getting really tired of her behavior.

Chloe pouted, crossed her arms and leaned back in the chair. “Well, I’m not going to tell you if you’re all cranky.”

Lex took a deep breath and calmed himself. “I’m sorry Chloe, will you please tell me?”

“No!”

“Fine!” He said in irritation as he parked the car in the underground parking lot. When he closed his door he saw that Chloe had already made her way over to the elevators. “Chloe wait.” He just made it inside the elevator before the doors closed. “I said wait.”

Chloe just smiled. “I didn’t hear ya!”

The elevator jumped slightly causing Chloe to stumble forward, Lex wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling. Chloe grabbed his shirt and pulled herself up, when she had found her balance again she leaned her head against his chest. “You smell good.”

Lex smiled and gently stroked her hair. Chloe closed her eyes and wrapped her arms against his neck. When the elevator came to a halt Lex reluctantly nudged her, trying to get some life in to her. Chloe looked up at him with an annoying face, she was fine where she was.

Lex smiled. “We’re here.”

Chloe sighed and walked out of the elevator, not seeing where she put her foot. In one quick second she was lying on the floor. Chloe scrunched her nose when she saw the carpet she was facing. “That’s not my carpet.”

Lex laughed and walked to stand at her head. “No, it’s mine.”

She looked up at him with a confused face. “What’s you’re carpet doing in my room?”

“We’re at my penthouse Chloe.” He held out his hand to help her up, she took his hand and when she was standing up she put her hands on her hips.

“Why are we at your penthouse?”

“I couldn’t just leave you in your room drunk. Anything could happen.”

Chloe walked away from him, she stumbled a little as she headed for the couch. She sat down slowly as trying to get the room to stop spinning. She crawled out on the couch, lying down on her back. “Are you saying I’m safer here?”

Lex watched as Chloe stretched out her entire body as she yawned. ‘Not really.’ Lex shook her head and coughed in his hand. “Tired?” He asked sidestepping her question.

“Mmm… a little.” Chloe closed her eyes and fidgeted trying to get comfortable.

Lex loosened his tie when he saw how her hips were moving sideways trying to dig deeper into the sofa cushions. Suddenly pictures of her squirming beneath him filled in his mind.

When the tie was off, he took off his jacket as well. He sat down in the armchair, trying to calm himself. He turned his head towards the couch and realized from where he was sitting he was given the perfect view of her cleavage. Just at that moment Chloe decided to stretch out again, when she did her chest raised. Lex swallowed down a groan and was about to turn away, when a silver drop of water ran from the valley of her breast down to her neck.

Lex’s eyes turned a shade darker. ‘Breath Luthor! Breath!’ This time he groaned aloud.

Chloe opened her eyes and looked at him. “You okay?” She was taken back when she saw the fire burning in his eyes. “Leeex?” She dragged out his name and ended it with a small moan.

Lex shifted in his seat, hearing her say his name and moaning at the same time had a distinct effect on his body. He turned away his head and then quickly turned it back her way when she started laughing.

“What’s so funny?”

“Your name.”

“What’s wrong with my name?”

“Nothing, I just love saying it.”

Lex smirked and leaned back in the chair. “Really?”

“Yes just listen to it. Lex. Leeex! Lex Lex Lex Lex.” Chloe whimpered. “It just rolls off your tongue. See!” she pulled out her tongue with her fingers and held it out. “Lesss, Lesss, Lesss.”

Lex gave the woman sprawled out on the couch a bewildered look. “You are a very sloppy drunk.”

Chloe let go of her tongue and stood up, placing her hands on her hips. “Ah! How dare you mister? I am offended, I…” She stopped her rant as she heard a song playing on the radio. “Oh!!” she jumped eagerly up and down. “I love this song.” she ran to the stereo, or stumbled her way to the stereo and turned up the volume.

She started swaying her hips back and forward to the music. Lex watched her intently as the rhythm seemed to flow through her body. She moved extremely well for someone how was drunk. About the same time as he thought that, Chloe stumbled and fell to her butt. Lex laughed as she lay down on the floor. Chloe sat up shakily and stared at him.

“Are you laughing at me Luthor?”
Lex stopped laughing and put on a serious face. “Me? No never.”

Chloe somehow managed to stand up and put one of her hands on her hip and the other on the cabinet next to her. “That’s it, I have had enough of you mister, I’m going to bed.” She swirled around and opened the nearest door and went in, slamming the door shut after her.

Lex chuckled and bowed his head in amusement. He stood up, straightened his shirt and went after her. When he opened the closet door, he found Chloe with a sheepish look on her face.

“You’re going to sleep in my closet?”

For a moment Chloe just glared at him. “Noooo! Mr. Smarty wise always-knows-everything-guy.” She poked him in the chest and walked past him. Just as she did, the world seemed to spin faster. She grabbed his arms and leaned against him.

Lex wrapped his arms around her back and looked down at her with concern. “Chloe?”

Her hands intertwined in his shirt, bringing him closer to her. “Lex?”

“Yes?”

“Make the world stop spinning.”

Lex chuckled and started walking her towards his bedroom. “You just need to sleep it off.”

“No!” Chloe stopped in their tracks. “I’m not moving an inch. Moving makes the world spin faster.”

“Fine.” Lex bent down and picked her up, and started his way to the bedroom again.

“Lex, what?” She started an attack against his chest.

“Hey stop that.”

“Well let me down and I will stop.”

“You know you are really starting to get on my nerves.”

Chloe’s mouth flew open. “I’m getting on your nerves?”

“Yes!”

“Why you, you…” Chloe really wasn’t on the best terms with her wits when she was drunk, so she just punched him in the chest again. “Let me down Luthor!”

“My pleasure.” Lex dropped her on the king size bed and smirked when her face turned in shock. That shock was soon on his face, as Chloe grabbed his tie and pulled him down on her.

Lex caught his balance before he crashed down on her completely. His face was inches away from hers, his eyes immediately fixated on her lips. Chloe closed her eyes and laughed. Lex breathed through his nostrils, trying hard to keep himself from not taking her right now. ‘She’s drunk, it wouldn’t be right!’ He groaned silently and started pulling himself off of her, when she yanked him back.

Chloe opened her eyes and stared into his. “Hey, your eyes have a shade of green in them.” She smiled and let her eyes close again, as the alcohol drew her farther into unconsciousness.

Lex smiled at her and leaned closer. One of his hands caressed her cheek, his thumb ran over her bottom lip. Her tongue darted out to lick her dry lips and ended up licking Lex’s thumb. Lex groaned at the contact and pressed his lips gently against hers.

Chloe eyes fluttered open as she felt Lex placed butterfly kisses against her lips. Lex pulled away slightly and hovered above her, looking into two very confused eyes. Chloe’s mouth formed words, but nothing came out. Lex, being a man never to let an opportunity slide, bent down and kissed her this time slipping in his tongue.

Chloe moaned as his tongue caressed hers. This wasn’t happening! It. Just. Wasn’t Happening. Lex couldn’t be kissing her, why would he kiss her? Her head was already spinning fast enough, though to the alcohol, Lex kissing her made her extremely confused.

Her hands ran up his chest, not sure if she should push him away or not. The little sense left in her told her to push him away, but her body had a different opinion. Her arms went around his neck pulling him farther down on her.

Lex was about to pull away, feeling a little guilty of taking advantage of the fact that she was drunk, when he felt her arms around his neck. She pulled them flush against each other, which made Lex groan into her mouth. Her body molded into his easily, Lex couldn’t help but to think she was made just for him.

They pulled away at the same time when they needed to breathe. Lex laid soft kisses all over her face. Starting from her forehead, to her closed eyelids, working his way down her cheekbone to her jaw. He nibbled and licked along her jaw, tasting as much as he could.

Chloe’s intoxicated hands slowly massaged the back of Lex’s head. Moaning at how soft his skin felt against her hands. Lex kissed down her neck, taking a piece of skin onto his mouth and sucking hard. Chloe whimpered, all the sudden Lex seemed to fade. Her eyelids grew heavier and heavier.

Lex was still sucking on her neck, when he felt her whole body relax under him. But not in a good relax, more in a sleep relax. He pulled away and murmured her name against her neck, no answer. He looked up and saw that her eyelids were closed and her breathing had calmed down.

He sighed and dropped his head in defeat. ‘Great, just great! She chooses now to pass out.’ He rolled off of her and was about to get off the bed, when Chloe rolled after him and cuddled up against him. Lex smiled and wrapped his arms around her and joined her in her sleep.

Chloe ran a hand over her tired face, her eyes was still close. Her head was pounding like never before. ‘How much did I drink last night?’ when she shifted she felt two arms around her, not daring to opened her eyes and find a complete stranger, she felt around with her hand first. The bed sheets were made out of silk. ‘Okay, so the guy is probably rich.’ Her hand found the other body lying next to her, he was wearing a suit, her hands quickly flew back to her body, her eyes still closed. ‘Okay, so we’re still wearing clothes, that’s a good sign.’ She drew in a breath, when she did she also drew in the guy’s cologne. ‘I know that smell. No! It couldn’t be.’ Her head reached up and, carefully not to wake him, touched his head. She gasped when her though was confirmed. She opened her eyes and looked at Lex. she screamed and jumped off the bed.

Her scream woke Lex up, he as well jumped off the bed. “What’s wrong?” he screamed.

Chloe grabbed the sides off her head. “Well for starters you’re screaming.” She said harsh.

Lex smirked when he saw how she slowly sat down on the bed, face still in her hands. She thought her head was going to explode.

“Hang over?”

“Ssh! Be very quiet.” She laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes.

Lex smiled. “Why don’t I go make you some coffee, do you want anything to eat? ”

Chloe shook her head. ‘How can he think about food now? I feel horrible, well actually I could go for some pancakes.’ Her eyes shot open. ‘No!!’

Lex was in the doorway when she called after him. “Lex?” He turned and saw her slowly sitting up and making her way over to him. “Did we sleep together?”

Lex smirked. “It deepens.”

“On?”

“What you mean by sleeping together.”

Chloe rolled her eyes, then closed them in pain, as the pounding head did not like the rolling of the eyes. “Did we have sex Luthor?” Lex smirk was still in place when she opened her eyes. “Well?”

“No.”

Chloe narrowed her eyes at him and walked closer to him. “Are you sure?”

Lex chuckled. “I think I would’ve had remembered, Chloe.”

Chloe bit her lower lip and turned away from him, taking a few steps back. “So why am I in the mood for pancakes?” She asked mostly to herself.

“Excuse me?”

Chloe spin around and bumped into Lex, as he had made his way over to her. “Is it strange for you to be in the mood for pancakes?”

Chloe opened her mouth and she took a step backwards. She blushed and looked down. “Well no, it’s just, I’m only in the mood for pancakes after I’ve had sex.”

“Oh, I see and you’re in the mood for pancakes right now? ”

“Yes.”

Lex bent his head forward a little. “We didn’t have sex.”

Chloe looked into his eyes and decided he was telling the truth. “Okay then.” She walked over to the bed and laid down again. “Tell me when the coffee is ready.”

Lex smiled and headed for the door. “But we almost did.” He said over his shoulder. Chloe sat up in bed, not sure if she really heard him or if he was joking.

After a couple of minutes of squirming in bed Chloe decided she had to find out if he was serious or not. She sat up in bed and looked in the direction Lex had gone. She ran a hand through her hair and knew she had to take a shower first. She spotted a door on the other side of the room. She went over to it and opened it. Her mouth hanged opened, she had never seen such a big bathroom. It was probably as big as her living room.

She saw the big shower and smiled to herself. Just as she was to get undressed she spotted something in the mirror. She went up closer to it. Her mouth hanged opened again. ‘He gave me a hickey? Bastard.’

She rubbed the bruise trying to get it to disappear, no luck. She sighed in aggravation and undressed quickly. After the shower she was going to hurt Luthor, in many different ways.

When she finally made her way to the kitchen, she smelled pancakes. ‘Bastard.’ She stopped in the doorway and stared at him.

Lex felt two eyes boring into his back, he slowly turned around. He gave her a crooked smile. “You took a shower.” Chloe said nothing just stared deadly at him. “I made pancakes.” Still nothing. “What?”

Chloe took a step forward. “You…” Another step. “…Gave...” Step. “…Me…” Step “…A...” She stopped on step away from him. “…Hickey!”

Lex smirked and closed the gap between them. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her flush against him. “Yes, and I would do it again.” His lips descended on hers. He kissed her hard, not leaving any room for arguments.

Chloe gave into the kiss way too fast for her own opinion. But who would have known Lex would be such a good kisser. Lex twirled them around and lifted her up on the counter. Chloe whimpered when one of his hands ran up her leg.

Her hands started unbuttoning his shirt, when of course the phone rang. Lex groaned and reluctantly pulled away. He grabbed the phone lying on the counter and pushed the button to hang up. Chloe furrowed her eyebrows together.

“Did you just hang up?”

“Yes.” He said before meeting her in a kiss again. Chloe continued her task at hand, when she heard a sound coming from the living room. When she realized it was her cell phone she harshly pushed him away and ran out to get it. Lex followed her with confusion on his face. When he saw the phone, he pouted. “Hey, I hanged up mine!”

Chloe turned to retort when she saw the pout. “Are you pouting?”

Lex flopped down on the couch. “No!” He sounded more like a four-year-old boy, then the 25-year-old man he was.

Chloe jumped when her phone rang in her hand again. “Sullivan.”

“Chloe, oh thank god!” Clark’s worried voice came through the phone.

“Clark, what’s wrong?”

“I was scared to death that anything had happen to you. When I woke up this morning I remembered leaving you with Lex and I couldn’t get hold of him. I thought something happened.”

“Clark relax, I’m fine. Really. Lex took me home…”

“But I knocked on your door, you didn’t answer!”

“I know that, because he took me home to his place.”

“Oh! But I just called him why didn’t he answer?”

“Um, I don’t know, well talk to you later Clark, bye!” Chloe hanged up and slumped down her shoulder.

“What did he want?” Chloe jumped when he sneaked up behind her and whispered in her ear.

“Don’t do that.”

Lex smirked and wrapped his arms around her. “Sorry.” He said in false sorrow. “Now, where were we?” he leaned against her, but she leaned backwards.

“You know I should probably be leaving, I have to meet Clark. He was really worried. ” Clarks phone call had been a wake up call for Chloe, she couldn’t believe she had been making out with Lex, Lex! She stepped out of his embrace, just to be pulled back.

Lex shook his head. He dipped his head and started kissing her neck. “You haven’t eaten you pancakes yet.”

“Unh, not in mood anymore.”

Lex kissed his way up to her ear and licked it before blowing softly. “Then maybe I should get you in the mood.” He whispered huskily.

Chloe whimpered as his lips found hers. Suddenly all of her thoughts of leaving left her mind. His lips left hers as he picked her up. “Maybe you should.” She said and smiled at him. He smiled back and carried her to his bedroom.

The End... for now.

A/N: Yes I’m ending it there, why you ask, well, um, well, I don’t know, I just, I don’t know, if you’re nice Ernie and I might write another chapter with lots of smut of course, but only if you’re really nice. *Grinning*

TheDragonLady
23rd May 2004, 00:25
Now I want some pancakes.

asharnanae
23rd May 2004, 01:01
:biggrin: you and ernie better get back hear quick smart and finnish this story!!!! Its fantastic! I wanna know what happens, SMUT hint hint SMUT!!!!

Blackberry
23rd May 2004, 02:09
I smell pancakes... :drool: :D

autumngold
23rd May 2004, 02:23
I love Chloe's confusion of why she was in the mood for pancakes!! Leave it to Clark to ruin their moment!! Could you and Ernie post again soon? Please!! I'm in the mood for lots of Chlex fun!! Great story!! :clap: :glow: :chlexsign4:

hfce
23rd May 2004, 04:41
I want some pancake and smut. So get bak her missy. :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:

WolviesLover
23rd May 2004, 05:22
Mmmm....I am appeased. Steamy goodness. :smoker:

LarkLuthor
23rd May 2004, 09:46
Hi Ernie! Pleased to meet you. Ernie, Mithryl. Mithryl, Ernie. There now that the computers have been introduced. Yay, you posted it! :biggrin: I love Chloe's reactions in the morning. But you know it's incomplete. Sometimes it's fine to finish a fic just before the smut, but it doesn't have the finality for that so you'll just have to write more until we reach an ending that seems complete.

Yes I’m ending it there, why you ask, well, um, well, I don’t know, I just, I don’t know, if you’re nice Ernie and I might write another chapter with lots of smut of course, but only if you’re really nice. *Grinning* We're always nice! Especially to authors! Ask anyone, authors have seniority around here. You must respect them, or suffer the loss of fic.

Lark

newbatgirl
23rd May 2004, 17:25
Originally posted by TheDragonLady@May 22 2004, 06:25 PM
Now I want some pancakes.
I'd settle for just *craving* some pancakes!

That was so cute. Maybe some more if it's not too much trouble? :blinkkiss:

marrycherry
23rd May 2004, 18:56
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS FIC....and move it to the NC17 forum :cool:

:chlexsign4:

kirt30
23rd May 2004, 20:33
lots more please

sydsvaughn
23rd May 2004, 20:33
I'm all for continuing this... pancakes and smut.. please!

SaraC

LarkLuthor
4th June 2004, 11:02
Ernie! Carrie! May we please have a sequel now? Please.

Lark

hippiez
4th June 2004, 16:42
I agree with everyone! PANCAKES!!! And of course.. *cousgh*smut*cough* Hehe

hippiez

prosthetic ballerina
19th June 2004, 22:49
We're always nice! Especially to authors! Ask anyone, authors have seniority around here. You must respect them, or suffer the loss of fic.

I agree...lets get some smut and pancakes here woman! BTW, love this fic and Chloe's excellent "ice" trick. It works well, trust me!

becky
20th June 2004, 02:04
Great fic... would make an excellent opening to a much longer, smuttier story though! hint hint!

Tell Ernie that if he helps you write a little smut, i'll hook him up with a nice slutty laptop, and together they can make little palm 'puters :eyebrows:

~Becky~

kimmie
11th August 2005, 20:20
I have the strangest craving for pancakes....mmmm!!!!!!!

Love this fic...

Kimmie

ggdoll18
14th August 2005, 08:07
loved this!!! this can go on in so many directions:)!

arkakitty
15th August 2005, 09:09
Loved it :)

Nonhalema
17th June 2007, 11:54
Want some pancakes made by LL