PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Yes - NC17 - complete

tthjinni
16th May 2004, 02:14
Title: Yes
Author: Jinni (druscilla@cox.net )
Rated: NC17
Pairing: Chlex
Disclaimer: All things Smallville belong to DC Comics, the WB, et al. The song “Lady Marmalade” was performed by Christina Aguilera, Mya, Pink and Lil Kim.
Distribution: The normal places.
Author’s Notes: A couple things – a) This takes place using only information from the first season of SV, and then proceeding from there into my own little AU-ish world, mostly because I’ve hardly seen anything past season 1. b) I asked around to see if Chloe was ever mentioned as having known French or taken French, and was told by those individuals that they were not aware of her having any such knowledge – if you know or believe otherwise, look to the AU thing again *grin*. c) PWP generally means there is little to no plot, if you don’t look for one then you shouldn’t be too disappointed.
Dedicated: To my beta, of course, Clannadlvr. And to everyone that enjoyed my previous foray into fluffy smut writing. *grin*
Summary: Chloe should make sure she’s knows the meaning of a song before she sings along with it. . .

~*~Part One~*~

Lex could hear the music coming from under the door, just faintly. A tinkle of guitar and drums, synthesizers and bass. The lyrics were indistinguishable and the melody didn’t lend itself to anything that he would personally listen to. He put his hand on the doorknob, turning it gently. This was one of the last times he’d be able to do this, sneak up on her in the Torch office, with some fabricated excuse for visiting. This time, he had already decided, he was ‘looking for Clark’.

He was really only looking for her, though. A few stolen moments of idle conversation, laced with that addictive snarkiness that he had tried so hard to resist for these last years, only to find himself captivated by every second of it. You couldn’t avoid the inevitable, his subconscious whispered with its own fair share of sarcastic wit. Struggling against it had done nothing but make the feelings stronger.

So, resigned to the knowledge that he had. . .feelings. . .for the girl sitting on the other side of this door, he had only one decision left to make –

What to do about it.

It wasn’t as simple as one would think. Any other woman he would have wrapped around his finger just by saying his name or flashing just a portion of his rather excessive bank account. Those kinds of things didn’t even phase her, though. She’d known him too long, now; any effect his name or money might have once held had long since faded away into the comfortable camaraderie they shared. He doubted it had ever mattered to her, anyway. She wasn’t the type to be easily impressed or intimidated. Money meant little to her; far from the aphrodisiac-like effects that it had on other women he had met from time to time.

Which made the idea of how to even begin to approach her that much more. . .daunting. The casual flirting he’d slowly insinuated into their conversations had never been rebuffed, per se. Nor had she embraced it wholeheartedly, taking it to the next level. Her responses were laughing, playful, far from the sensual sexuality that he practically ached to hear come from her lips.

So he waited, still. With every approaching day her graduation grew closer. At the end of the summer she’d be leaving for Metropolis to attend the University. If he didn’t make a move soon, he might as well not make one at all. Not that Metropolis was that far away, but he just didn’t see any ease in starting a relationship off with distance between them. Having her all to himself for the entire summer sounded much nicer.

Much.

She was bobbing her head to the music as he pushed open the door, short blonde hair swishing minutely with each up/down motion. Her computer was on, screen filled with text, though it was the notepad in front of her that seemed to hold her current attention, a pencil twirling idly between her fingers. The pink lips he had dreamed himself to peaks of frustration over, more than once, were mouthing along with the words.

Words that caught his attention.

// Boy drank all that Magnolia wine
Upon her black satin sheets
I swear he started to freak yeah //

He raised his eyebrows. That sounded. . .racy. Black satin was exactly what was on his bed back at the mansion, though, come to think of it. A slow smirk curled up the corner of his mouth. He took a few steps into the room, still unnoticed by the blonde as her lips continued to move to the words. Opening and closing, her tongue snaking out to lick lightly at her lips, wetting them, as Lex continued to watch. It wasn’t difficult to imagine those lips, that tongue, doing something else. To him. With him. Right there, on her little desk.

// Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya da da (yeah-ey)
Gitchie, gitchie, ya ya here (here)
Mocha Chocolata ya ya (ooh yeah)
Creole Lady Marmalade //

Lex shifted absently. There was something inherently sexy about the way she moved her mouth as she sang under her breath along with the song. He couldn’t hear the words coming from her lips above the music itself, just an occasional whisper of air past rosy lips. He didn’t want the moment to end, just wanted to stand there and watch her for a little longer before he was forced to provide his excuse, banter a bit, and then leave.

// Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ah, oh)
Voulez vous coucher avec moi (Yeah yeah yeah yeah) //

Hell-o. He stood up a little straighter, the smirk on his face growing in proportion with the lasciviousness of the words coming through the radio. Not the first time he’d heard that, or something similar to it. Not even the first time he’d heard it in French. But, to see it come from her lips. . . the question of the lyrics wasn’t directed at him, but he couldn’t help himself anyway. If nothing else it would just be a teasing remark.

Yet there was always the chance that it would turn into something more – the same something he’d been looking for since the moment he’d gotten it into his head that she was going to be his.

“Yes.”

She jumped, hand to hear chest, turning to glare at him. “Lex! You scared me.” She paused, a frown marring her features as she reached to turn the radio down. “And ‘yes’ what?”

He frowned. Was it possible that the ever intrepid Chloe Sullivan didn’t even know what she had just been singing? He chuckled mentally, praising himself for coming across an opening to blatantly hint his feelings to her, without coming outright and saying it.

“You don’t know what those lyrics mean?”

He leaned against her desk, looking down at her with amusement and no small amount of lust sparkling in his eyes. If she noticed, she gave no indication, her attention now caught up in the question he had posed to her and how it related to his seemingly mysterious answer of ‘yes’.

She pursed her lips before answering, leaning back in her chair. The jean skirt that she was wearing rode up a little higher on her legs, exposing the skin just above her knees. Not a wanton action by any stretch of the imagination, yet still enough to set his body on fire. Just beyond that brief glimpse of flesh lurked sweet heaven – creamy thighs that apexed into sheathing warmth.

He groaned softly, returning his attention back to Chloe’s querulous face. “Well?”

She shrugged. “I never thought about it. What does it mean? Enlighten me, oh wise one.”

Lex chuckled under his breath, pushing off of the desk. “I don’t think so. Look it up, you’re good at research. Just remember my answer when you figure it out.”

“Hey – no fair,” she pouted, and he had to fight back another groan as her lower lip jutted out ever so slightly, her eyes teasing. He swallowed, pasting a smirk onto his lips.

“Life’s not fair. Come see me if you like my answer, Miss Sullivan.”

He walked away before she could even get up the breath to say anything else, trying not to run from the room. There, it was done. He had no doubt in his mind that she would have the translation in short order.

And there was only one place he wanted to be if . . .no, -when-, he corrected himself; she came looking for him.

~*~*~

Chloe’s mouth worked open and closed as the translation stared at her in black and white, plain as day and shocking as anything else. As if being that close to Lex, for even that short of a period of time, hadn’t been enough to throw her whole day into turmoil. Smelling his light cologne, glimpsing him in a blue-violet shirt that made his eyes seem so much deeper, filled with emotions she didn’t dare try to guess at, for fear she’d come up wrong. Now there was this, too.

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

Do you want to sleep with me tonight?

She swallowed reflexively, her mind reeling. Her fingers were still poised over the keyboard, where they had been for the last twenty minutes since she first sought out the lyrics to the song and then found somewhere to get the French portion translated, eager to see what Lex’s ‘answer’ had been regarding.

Now that she knew she hadn’t the slightest clue what to think.

Yes, his answer was yes. And the question was if whether or not he wanted to sleep with her. Tonight.

So – yes, he wanted to sleep with her.

She looked towards the door of the Torch’s office, almost as if she expected him to still be standing there, waiting for her to figure it out. He wasn’t, and she let out a breath she hadn’t even realized she’d been holding.

He wanted to sleep with her.

A sly grin spread over her face as a slow burn began in her body. It spread outwards from her stomach, working its way into every pore of her being. Months of trying to stay cool, to keep his flirting from affecting her, were thrown out the window in light of what seemed like very real evidence that he did want her, that maybe he wasn’t just playing.

She licked her lips, eyes again lingering over the door.

He wanted her.

She wanted him

So why was she still sitting here, thinking about it?

~*~End Part~*~

A/N: This is only going to be 2 or 3 chapters, total. Pure fluffy PWP. Hope you enjoy!

Emsta
16th May 2004, 02:34
okies, that is GOOD!!!

and how could she have not known wat the words were? i mean, seriously???

ok, so wat do i want? i want another chapter, prefrably with Lex talking french...mmm yummy!

and what else? enough chocolate to last me a life time...

xxasaxx
16th May 2004, 02:49
Brilliant fic!

I have to admit I didn't know what the words really meant either. I just wish I had my own Lex to tell me to figure it out. ;)

Don't keep us hangin' with the updates :biggrin:

hickchick
16th May 2004, 03:04
why is she still sitting there thinking about it? get up off your butt and run to Lex!

this is a great fic! i can't wait to read more!

please update soon! :biggrin:

sexi_angel_babee
16th May 2004, 03:09
tee hee... go chloe go! get off ur bum and run! :chlexsign1:

S.Ann Smith
16th May 2004, 03:11
yes chloe, why are you still sitting there thinking about it? huh? go get him tiger! lol

great start... cant wait for more... hurry up and update... please?...

~S

autumngold
16th May 2004, 03:52
What a fun beginning to your story!! I love how Lex made Chloe look up what she was singing, after giving her his answer!! I hope she runs to the mansion to take him up on his offer!! Great story so far, can't wait for more!! :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay2:

tigerbaby
16th May 2004, 03:55
Please edit in a rating in the title topic/description. Please check out the forum rules (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/index.php?showtopic=1481) for future posts.

Thank you

tthjinni
16th May 2004, 04:00
Eek! Knew I forgot something. Sorries!!

Thanks to everyone for the feedback so far, as well.

Clannadlvr
16th May 2004, 04:02
*eg* You know I love this already! Just needed to tell you how fun this is yet again!!!

sylvia
16th May 2004, 05:19
Ah I love a suave, smart-aleck, risk-taking Lex. And poor Chloe, I imagine she went to at least five different translators, just to make sure.

asharnanae
16th May 2004, 05:30
:biggrin: ohhh fantastic, cant wait for her answer! :blinkkiss:

scifichick774
16th May 2004, 06:53
Spectacular beginning. Their reactions to each other and the banter was spot on. Really looking forward to the next chapter. :)

ColumbiaBlue
16th May 2004, 07:17
Ooooohhhhh! :yay: More ! :)

~Manda :blinkkiss:

sydsvaughn
16th May 2004, 07:39
Oh yes, I need more. Lots more.

Lex and French and the meaning of that song. Don't feel bad, I didn't realize what I was singing either until about halfway through the 'hype' over Moulin Rogue. :)

More soon please!

SaraC

redheadluvgoddess
16th May 2004, 07:52
:worship2: Ahhh!!! I want more. Now. Please? It always made me laugh when that remake came out and people would be singing with no clue exactly WHAT they were singing. LOL. Love lex, love chloe, love the story. I'm ready for chapter two now... :drool:

*~*Jen*~*

LarkLuthor
16th May 2004, 09:00
More please!

TheDragonLady
16th May 2004, 16:06
I'd very much enjoy more to read. Please... Purdy please with chocolate cake and coffee on top.

kezz
16th May 2004, 17:04
Can't wait to see his reaction!

Update soon please!

Kezz

michelle_19781997
16th May 2004, 18:56
Please update soon.

hfce
17th May 2004, 19:04
Chloe get up and go now!!!!!

Hope :devil:

MissMed03
17th May 2004, 23:42
*claps hands loudly* oh this is just superb...please continue soon

gina
18th May 2004, 10:49
Ooh, I love this! I can't wait for Chloe to get to Lex! :)

tthjinni
21st May 2004, 21:20
A/N: As always, thanks goes to my Beta, Clannadlvr, who is gracious enough to consistently correct my sometimes atrocious grammar useage. This is part 2 of 3. And, no, three is not written yet. I'll be working on it this weekend most likely, smut muses willing. I'm also going to offer you guys the same offer I made not too long ago to people on my lists and LJ - if you have a challenge you want to lay down for me, please do so. I enjoy trying to work with what people give me. Just toss it in my LJ (http://www.livejournal.com/users/tthjinni/29032.html (http://www.livejournal.com/users/tthjinni/29032.html)) or PM or email it to me.

Thanks for all the feedback - I've said it before and I'll say it again. Feedback makes me write. I write in too many genres, so those that get the most feedback also get updated most often; while others sometimes get neglected. Feedback like you guys give makes me want to just write Chlex all day long. Thank you.

~*~Part Two~*~

Halfway to the mansion Chloe felt like a ton of bricks had just crashed down firmly on her head. She screeched to a halt on the otherwise deserted road, pulling her car over to the side as she struggled to make order out of the jumbled mess her brains had become.

What in the hell was she –thinking-?

No, that was just it. She wasn’t thinking. Not with her mind anyway. Her libido, now that was another matter entirely. Lust was a powerful motivating factor. Strong enough to make her jump right up, tear out of the Torch’s office, and sprint through the school to her car with anxious tingles of anticipation over finally getting what she’d never dared to dream she might have.

Lex.

She shivered, cursing almost immediately before clamping down on her emotions.

One suggestive comment tossed out of his mouth, and in such a roundabout way even, and she was running to jump into bed with him.

Where had her pride gone?

Same place her brain was, she told herself with a mental snort of amusement –

In Lex’s pants.

Okay, deep breath, she commanded herself. He may be sexy, but she was not so infatuated that she would act that needy. She would not throw herself at him like some overly hormonal teenager.

If he wanted this, he’d have to earn it.

A slow smile curled over her lips as her face lit up.

He wanted to sleep with her?

Fine.

But it would be on –her- terms.

~*~*~

Why was she dressed in long cotton pajamas and carrying an overnight bag?

Lex swung his legs down off of the desk, standing to greet his somewhat unusual guest. When he’d invited her over he hadn’t dared to hope that she’d accept his proposition.

Though, looking at her now, he couldn’t say that she actually –had-, for that matter.

“You said you wanted to sleep with me. I’m assuming you meant a nice, friendly sleepover, right? Movies, Truth or Dare, junk food and all that?” She answered his unspoken question with a playful lift of her lips.

If it weren’t for that, and the mischievous glint in her eyes, Lex would have been well and truly floored by her actions and words. No one could misinterpret something that badly. Especially Chloe, with her tenacious wit and intelligence.

It appeared that she was putting that wit into play, he thought wryly, catching onto her little game. She was playing with him. Probably trying not to seem too eager for what he had offered.

But the fact remained that she was there, knowing fully well what he’d invited her over for.

And –he- most definitely was eager. Eager to be rid of those entirely too fluffy looking pajamas, he thought with a wicked curl of his lips.

But two could play this game. He put a handle on his arousal and met her eyes.

“Of course. That was exactly what I meant,” he offered, smiling in a way that he knew made him look anything but innocent. He watched her chest rise, breath catching in her throat. Her eyes darkened with lust, and he knew that by the end of the night he was going to have her despite this little road bump.

Who knew – it could be fun. It had been a while since he used his home theater. Curling up with her in front of the screen, touching her in the darkness – all of that sounded very appealing.

He licked his lips, giving her another taste of that grin she obviously liked so much. “What else could I have meant?”

She just grinned right back, the light dancing in her eyes, making them sparkle that much brighter.

”What did you tell your father?” He asked as nonchalantly as possible, wondering if she’d even stopped to think about that aspect of their night together. She was eighteen, but that mattered very little when you still lived under your parent’s roof.

Or so he’d heard on occaision. The simple fact was that had never stopped him from indulging in whatever pleasures he’d wanted – before he was even eighteen, for that matter.

“You sent him out of town yesterday,” she shrugged, dropping her overnight bag to the floor. “Are we going to do this or not?”

Lex’s smile shimmered away, replaced by a leer he knew she couldn’t mistake for anything but what it was.

Were they going to do this?

Definitely.

The only question that remained was which one of them was going to break in this little game first.

~*~*~

She didn’t know how much longer she could take this. Every touch, every little motion –

Had been purely innocent!

Chloe wanted to scream in frustration. Had he or had he not invited her over here to have his wicked way with her? And now he was just sitting there, his side barely touching hers, as they watched a movie of all things.

Funny, when she’d played this little scenario out in her head, she hadn’t actually expected him to go along with it. Okay, maybe a little, she corrected herself. But not to this extent! He seemed perfectly content to act like they were nothing more than friends doing just what she’d proposed – having a sleepover.

She’d thought, with the way he’d looked at her in his office earlier, that he understood what she was playing at. A little innocent foreplay, spending some time with each other, before jumping into bed. That smirk he had given her had nothing to do with innocence.

Where had she gone wrong with misreading him?

“God,” she groaned softly. She felt Lex’s eyes sweep over her, and turned to him with an innocent smile. “Sorry. This movie is awful.”

“I thought it was one of your favorites?”

It was, normally, but she couldn’t explain to him that the reason she was detesting it so much tonight was wholly because of him. Then he’d know that she was looking forward to doing him. . .no. . .wait, yeah that was about right. Doing him.

She shrugged, taking a deep breath before exhaling slowly. Calm down, she told herself, while muttering out loud. “Guess I’m just not into it tonight.”

Hard to think about anything when I can’t stop picturing you . . .getting into me, she thought. A heated blush crept over her face when she realized what she’d just dared to think. Her mind was working overtime with the sexual innuendo tonight.

Shame that it appeared to be wasted. Lex seemed all too willing to make this night just as pure and innocent as she’d insinuated it to be at the beginning.

So she really had no one to blame but herself, she supposed, sighing mentally.

“Alright, then.” He hit a switch on his remote and the screen flicked off, the lights in the mini-theater rising to a dim glow. “What would you like to do now?”

You, her conscious mind supplied immediately and she found herself actually fighting to not say it out loud. Oh, Lex would enjoy it if she did – a little too much, and at the expense of her pride, she was sure. He’d never let her live it down. She bit off a sigh and forced an innocent smile to her lips. This night was going to be the death of her.

“Got any ice cream?”

~*~*~

She had opted for an ice cream cone when presented with the contents of his kitchen. A plain vanilla ice cream cone with two scoops.

He’d never known that watching someone eat ice cream could be so arousing.

Or maybe he was just overly ‘excited’, he groaned mentally as Chloe’s tongue came out to once again lick around the creamy smoothness of the ice cream. She had her eyes closed, head tilted just slightly to the side. With every swipe of her tongue he felt himself get harder, his own ice cream long since forgotten.

Did she have any idea what she was doing to him?

He pushed his bowl quietly aside, leaning back in the kitchen chair to watch her eat. It was a sensual thing for her, he mused, the pleasure of coolness running over her tongue, sliding down her throat. Did she like the way it felt on her tongue, so smooth and silky?

God, the things she was doing with her tongue!

Lex couldn’t fight back the groan that escaped from his lips as she took yet another lick of the ice cream. It was melting now, onto her fingers, and he wished they hadn’t started their night off with this silly little ‘game’ so that he could be the one to lick it from her skin.

But they had and there was no going back now. Only forward. She had started it and she could cave first.

“You okay?” Her brows were knitted together, genuine concern showing on her face. No, he almost told her. He was most certainly not okay with his cock throbbing like that inside of his own pajama bottoms. If she only looked a little lower she’d see that for herself – he’d done nothing to hide the issue. Notice me, it was screaming within its silky confines. Touch me. Suck me. Fondle me. Squeeze me. Stroke –

“Lex?”

His eyes snapped open, and he gave her a smirk as a lie poured smoothly from his lips. “Just sore from sitting behind my desk all day.”

“I’m sorry.” She bit into her cone, the ice cream gone. Now he could think, with her tongue no longer doing that little twirling action that would feel so good, he was sure, around the head of his cock.

“Not your fault,” he waved off her apology with one hand even as he willed his erection to subside with the most nauseating images his conscious mind could produce for him.

“You should take a hot shower or something, to ease the muscles.”

“You know what,” he drawled, inspiration striking him. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table in front of them as he looked into her eyes. “You’re absolutely right. Hot water would feel really good right about now. Care to join me in the hot tub?”

She flushed, eyes darting away. Her tongue crept out to lick a few stray crumbs from the corner of her mouth, and he thought he’d come undone again as that ache between his legs began to slowly rise again. “Can’t,” she sighed after a moment’s contemplation. “I didn’t bring my bathing suit.”

Bingo. He hadn’t even been looking for an opening aside from getting her into the hot tub and maybe getting a little closer to her. But there it was, in bright shining neon lights, screaming for him to take it. Take her. Hot tub. No bathing suit –

“Fair enough,” he purred, resisting the urge to jump for joy.

“Fair enough. . huh?” Her eyes darted from his lips to his eyes, then back to his lips again. A light flush had tinged her cheeks pink. She’d never looked so innocently attractive as at that moment.

He stood up, offering her a hand up.

“Fair enough,” he continued, pulling her out of the kitchen. “Since you don’t have a suit, I won’t wear one, either.”

~*~End Part~*~

asharnanae
21st May 2004, 21:41
:drool: HOOOOOOOOOOMAMMMMMAAAA!!!!!!!! man that was just excelent!!! but you seem to have forgotten the end of the chapter no? I mean, you just cant have left out the hot tub INTENTSIONALLY!!!! :blinkkiss:

hfce
21st May 2004, 22:06
WHAT???? !!! There is more right? You need to givr us more..... :crygreen:

Hope :tease:

LarkLuthor
21st May 2004, 23:18
Hehe, very sneaky, Lexy dear. Update soon!!!!

Lark

autumngold
22nd May 2004, 00:12
You are coming right back to finish this chapter aren't you?!! Naked Lex in a hot tub!! That thought is beyond delicious!! Please update soon!! I can't wait to see if Chloe takes him up on his offer!! She'd better!! :biggrin: :chlexsign3: :biggrin:

xxasaxx
22nd May 2004, 00:16
Absolute Genius!!!!

UPDATE THIS SOON!!

Slythhearted
22nd May 2004, 00:25
Hehehe I went to a very happy place at the thought of Lex naked in a hot tub.

I'm very glad to see that your Chlex muse has decided to give us another fabulous update.

scifichick774
22nd May 2004, 01:22
Not so much of a review as a really big *SQUEE*. Leave it to Lex to find the perfect opening. ;)

michelle_19781997
22nd May 2004, 03:00
Lex in a hot tub. I can't wait. Seriously, I can't wait. Update. ;)

MissMed03
22nd May 2004, 03:40
Whoa Nelly! Hot tub here they come, update soon!

sexi_angel_babee
22nd May 2004, 04:12
this is a very interesting fic i have to say... very creative... no bathing suit eh? heheheheheh... now i want ice cream...

sylvia
22nd May 2004, 04:24
You. Are. Brilliant.

Update. Now.

Mystykitty
22nd May 2004, 05:49
heeheehee :goof:

more now please

~Cat

BrightStar
22nd May 2004, 05:50
Lex. In a hot tub. Naked. *drool* guh, uh, um, guh, yeah, no real words... All that feed back you wanted? Here it is, yum. More please, and soon! :biggrin:

~Galen

hickchick
22nd May 2004, 06:06
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

how can you just leave it there?

i must have more! please!

update soon! :biggrin:

sydsvaughn
22nd May 2004, 07:01
Naked Lex, Chloe and a hot tub. I sense some phenomenal smut coming on!!

Did I mention I love this? I mean, really, truly love this one?

SaraC

Little Miss Vixen
22nd May 2004, 07:23
Pretty please update soon, this is great and wow

Claudia
22nd May 2004, 14:28
:chlexsign4: FANTASTIC WORK!Daily updates is now a requirement.

Email me back I've got great story ideas!Needed: great writers to bring them to life! :idea:

Blaire023
22nd May 2004, 14:39
Originally posted by asharnanae@May 21 2004, 02:41 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOMAMMMMMAAAA!!!!!!!!
what she said times ten!

~B

eurydices falling
22nd May 2004, 17:50
HOOOOOOOOOOMAMMMMMAAAA!!!!!!!!

I second that emotion. Mmmmmmmm nekkid Lex. My weekend just peaked. It can get no better. Now when you update I want you to take things slow. When he gets buck nekkid I wanna enjoy it, so no hurrying! :drool:

TheDragonLady
22nd May 2004, 23:25
Originally posted by scifichick774@May 21 2004, 06:22 PM
*SQUEE*
Double SQUEE!

tthjinni
23rd May 2004, 03:16
A/N: So ... remember how I said this was going to be 3 parts? In discussing the fic with my muses today, I found that it will need to be at least 4, maybe 5 or more. Just because they wanted to take such devious detail to the little things. So, here's chapter 3.

Hope you enjoy.

~*~Part Three~*~

She was too shocked by his words to even think about pulling her hand from his as he led her through the house, in the general direction of where she assumed the pool and the hot tub were. Her entire body was tingling with anticipation as his words cycloned in her mind. Over and over, the statement wriggled its way through her body, inciting heat and lust where it traveled. She shouldn’t have been shocked that he’d suggested it, as brazen as he’d been with his original offer, for all that she hadn’t understood it at first. He wanted her, there was no doubt about it in her mind.

And now he was trying to take what he wanted, not that she minded.

Her.

Lex.

Naked.

Hot tub.

A soft groan escaped her lips, covered by the sound of their feet moving over the smooth tiles of the poolroom. She glanced at the cool water, wondering if all of it combined would be enough to quench this fire raging through every fiber of her body. It would feel good, though. She could imagine it running over her skin, sizzling as it made contact with the heat bubbling just beneath the surface. It wanted to be released, that heat, but somehow she didn’t believe that water would be enough to do the trick. She needed hands digging into her hips, fingers caressing her body.

She needed him, deep inside of her, sliding in and out of her wet core, pushing himself into her. In her mind she tried to imagine the way he would look when he came. That moment of pure ecstatic release as he pumped into her, spilling himself within her body.

She tried to picture it – but she couldn’t, having no experience to draw from. Never before had she seen him loose control. Never before had she seen him purely happy.

Though she planned to tonight.

Her.

Lex.

Naked.

Hot tub.

The thoughts came again, sending shivers up and down her arms. She could see the hot tub now, placed in an out of the way corner, hidden for the most part behind a half-wall so that it was separate from the rest of the poolroom. It was big enough for two people, though just barely so. Obviously an intimate spot, to be shared by lovers. A private place for two people to … get to know one another better.

Private; the word whispered through her mind, pushed along by a cloud of pure lust. She and Lex were going to be getting into that – completely and utterly naked.

Oh, God.

She stopped, pulling against his hand as a wave of irrational fear swept over her. Was she really about to do this? Lex turned querulous eyes, dark with passion, toward her. “What’s wrong?”

What was wrong? Really? This was what she’d wanted. Well, not exactly this. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined getting naked with Lex in a hot tub, though she was sure that the entire sequence would take up rotation in those same dreams starting from tonight.

If she had enough energy to dream by the time he was done with her, her subconscious whispered to her conscious mind, eliciting another wave of desire to run through her body.

“Nothing,” she managed through clenched teeth, forcing a smile to her lips. This was silly, really. Why was she trying to deny herself something that she knew she wanted? “Nothing at all.”

”Are you sure? We don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with.”

He let go of his grasp on her hand, moving his touch to her upper arms. Suddenly she wasn’t sure if she happy or upset that she’d shed her more concealing pajama top for a tank top earlier in the night. The feel of his skin on hers was delicious in a way few things had ever been before. His hands slid up and down on the bare skin in a gesture that she was sure he meant to be reassuring.

It was anything but.

Her skin felt electric under his touch, that fire that had been squelched by her sudden irrational bout of fear leaping back into existence under his caress.

“I’m fine,” she nodded, averting her gaze from his. Why did his eyes look too intense right now, as if they were looking, not at her, but through her? She licked lips gone dry and took a firm mental grip on herself. Didn’t it feel good to finally have him touching her? Didn’t he make her want to do things she’d never even considered doing with another man before?

Yes, yes and yes.

So, get a handle on things girl, she hissed internally. Don’t let the judo skills fail you now. Time to take control of the situation. If they were going to do this, so be it. No more playing the shy little girl to his big sexy man routine.

“I’m fine,” she reiterated with a small smile, bracing herself even as she said it for what she was going to do next. Before she could second-guess herself, Chloe reached down and grasped the edge of her tank top. She took a step back from Lex and raised an eyebrow, hoping that she looked as confident as she was trying to be. One deep breath and a firm pull upwards later, she was topless.

“Chloe –“

“Isn’t this what you wanted, Lex?” she whispered, taking a step forward, her actions emboldened by the way he was looking at her. The words ‘looked at her like he wanted to eat her up’ had never made sense until right now, under his intense gaze. A gentle flush spread over her body, sweeping up her stomach, covering her bare breasts, before settling on her face. “Remember – hot tub? Me and you – no suits?”

His gaze, resting just slightly below her neck, much to her amusement, rose up to her face, eyes widening as he realized that he’d been caught mindlessly ogling. A satisfied smile crept over her lips.

She’d done it.

She’d finally made Lex Luthor speechless.

~*~*~

He couldn’t believe she’d just done that. Even now he could see the little top that had once covered her chest, thrown haphazardly onto the floor. The unblemished white globes of her breasts were right there in front of him now, dark nipples proudly erect. More than a handful, though not much more so; they were perfect for her body shape and size. He ached to take those taut nipples into his mouth and run his tongue over them, nibble on each one with his teeth as she murmured his name with that throaty, breathless voice he knew she possessed.

He swallowed, floored, even as the lower portion of his body began to get into the act, the images his libido was forcing on him rapidly taking over his self-control. Cock pressing against the thin silk of his pajama bottoms, there was no way he could even begin to hide what looking at her half-naked body was doing to him.

She’d done it. He had fully expected her to back out of his little idea before they even made it halfway to the poolroom. When that hadn’t happened, he’d moved that timeline up to her backing down once she saw the hot tub. And it seemed like she almost had in that moment when her frightened eyes met his. Worried that he’d gone too far, even knowing the overall intention of the evening, he’d asked what was wrong.

But then something had taken place in that sharp little mind of hers, and the change that had come over her face had been a very open sign of it. It was as if her resolve had strengthened and now she was refusing to back down. A woman after his own heart – that was the only thing he had a chance to think before she’d stepped back and bared herself to him in full spectacular Chloe Sullivan glory.

He met her eyes, his own gray-blue orbs narrowing at the pleased look on her face. So she thought she’d won this round, did she? A soft smirk touched the corner of his lips and he raised his eyebrows at her. The light t-shirt he had been wearing joined her tank top on the ground with one smooth motion of his arms.

Lex knew he looked good. He spent a lot of time and money making sure that he did. He enjoyed the looks of appreciation that his toned physique garnered him, the way that magazines went on and on about how ‘sexy’ he was. Right up there with being rich, he was also considered quite attractive. The baldness that had created so much mocking hell for him during his childhood was now one of the traits that women found most attractive.

To look at her face, Lex knew that Chloe wasn’t immune to his looks. Her tongue slipped out to lick lightly over rosy pink lips as her gaze roamed over his chest. Firm stomach, toned chest, he knew what she was looking at. It seemed like he’d kept himself in shape just for her, as he silently and pleasurably endured her quiet visual assessment of his body.

“Nice,” she whispered softly. Her eyes shot up to his as a blush darkened her face, giving him no reason to believe that she had meant for him to hear what she’d said.

“Not bad yourself, Sullivan.”

The words rolled off of his tongue, a sensual purr even to his ears. Across from him, Chloe shivered under their delicate assault, her hands rubbing absently over her skin, fingernails trailing over her stomach, as if she both wanted to tease and cover up all at the same time. Light blue nails, matching the detail work on the pajama bottoms she was still wearing. She’d put a lot of thought into this before coming to him tonight. Just like with everything she did, she was meticulous in her innocent seduction of him.

Would she be so detail oriented when it finally came time to take her to his bed? He was unopposed to spending hours in her arms, letting her explore each and every inch of his body even as he did the same for her. He’d wanted her for so long – but not just for one night. It wasn’t just about sex or lust, even if that was what they were playing at right now.

He wanted her for much more than that.

He took a step back, eyes not leaving hers as he reached behind him for the controls of the hot tub. It came to life with a gentle gurgling, the sound easing some of the tense quiet that had settled between them. The heat in her eyes was enough to send him into overload without even a touch. Had she noticed yet how much he wanted her, because it was going to be all too evident the moment he took off his pants. There was no way she’d be able to miss the evidence of his attraction to her. He hooked his fingers into the waist of his pants, eyes meeting hers in a silent dare. “You ready to get in?”

~*~*~

Chloe couldn’t breathe. He was going to do it – get naked right here in front of her. Sure, they were already half-naked. But that was just half. Not all the way. Her eyes slipped downward, to where his fingers rested at the top of his pants, the drawstring already undone. She followed the string down, down, unconsciously licking her lips as she neared –

Oh, sweet God.

She swallowed, averting her eyes. Breathe, Sullivan. Just. . .keep. . .breathing.

Don’t hyperventilate!

She forced herself to take slow, deep breaths, fighting off the wave of dizziness that her momentary lapse into panting had brought on. He was hard under those pants. How she’d missed it prior to right now, she really had no clue. There was no missing it now, though. He stood at attention beneath the silk, creating a firm tent in the front of the pants. It was impossible to judge size, she knew, from the outside simply because it would be bunched up beneath the restricting pants, but something about the way it looked, cased in black silk, told her that there was no way that Lex Luthor was considered small in the endowments department.

And she wasn’t talking about money.

Was she ready? Wasn’t that what he’d asked her, right before she took a trip into Lex’s pants?

“Yeah,” she smiled. It felt shaky, but right now she was beyond caring. She wanted this. She wanted him. And this was just a step in the right direction. Her fingers traced lightly over the skin right above the waist of her pants, unable to take that final step. It would be so much easier if he’d just come over here and do it for her. His hands on her skin felt better than her own, inciting warmth where previously there was just the chill air of the room.

Yet he was over there, just watching her. This was her move, his eyes said. Either the game began in earnest, or it ended before it had even started.

It was all up to her.

With a wicked smile, she shoved her roaming fingers into the band of her pants, hooking her fingers without thought into the top of her thong. She cocked her head to the side, watching him now through half-open eyes. If he didn’t think she was going to do it, he was in for a shock.

She shimmied out of the loose cotton pants, encouraging her thong to fall along with them, to the floor. Cool air hit her skin as she bared herself before him, kicking the pants and thong to the side. She toed off her socks, leaving no room for discussion as to whether or not she was ready for this. Her heart was beating frantically in her chest, knowing that any second now –

Fuck.

She barely had a chance to register movement on his part before his pants were gone. Eyes drawn inexplicably downwards, she took a deep breath at the sight that greeted her. There, between his legs, jutted his cock, hard and swollen, ready and waiting.

And it was all for her, of that much she was sure. There was no one else here for him to be thinking of. No one else that he had invited over.

No one else that he was making love to with his eyes, right at that very moment, she realized as she tore her gaze from his firm thighs and rock hard cock to meet his smoky gaze. Heat pooled between her legs, the warmth radiating out to every pore of her being. She was wet and just as ready as he was.

“Um – hot tub?” she whispered, finding that her voice no longer wanted to work in his presence. It was as if he had stolen it with just the power of his naked body and smoldering looks. He held himself with the kind of confidence that she’d expected, even without the clothes. Standing tall, cock proudly bared, he didn’t flinch under her gaze or shy away from it. He knew he was handsome – that his body was something to be admired and adored. It was arrogant.

But, God, how she loved that arrogance. It sparked lust in her body, twisting in her stomach to wind its way up across her chest, then down between her legs. That cool confidence that he wore just as easily as any of his expensive designer suits incited the smirk that alit her lips. Sexy and confident. Handsome and definitely arousing.

And tonight he’d be hers.

She moved past him and slid into the hot tub before he could formulate an answer, placing her eyes on level with his hard length. She licked her lips slowly as she looked up into his eyes, ready for whatever he could throw her way. The game was over. He’d won ... or she had. Maybe both of them. Right now he needed to –

“Join me?”

~*~End Part~*~

autumngold
23rd May 2004, 03:31
Oh, so much fun still to be had!! :biggrin: I'm so proud of Chloe for not backing down!! After all of the models he's seen, I'm proud that she wasn't too nervous!! Thanks for the new chapter!! I'm so glad that Lex wants Chloe for more than just one night!! Update soon please, I just can't wait for your next update!! :wub: :chlexsign4: :love:

asharnanae
23rd May 2004, 03:53
:drool: :devil: DAMNNNNNNN!!! now that was HOT!!! gah....... please contiune very very sooooonn!!!!!!! :worship2: :yay: :worship2:

xxasaxx
23rd May 2004, 04:44
Loved the sexy details of that chappy. :yay:

Can't wait for the update!!

hickchick
23rd May 2004, 04:54
OMG! this is soooooo good!

i love this fic!

i think you are a beautiful writer. i love the way you describe everything in so much detail.

and thankyou for updating so quickly!

i know you won't leave us waiting too long for another update ;)

Blaire023
23rd May 2004, 05:20
taking a trip into lex's pants....hmmm...somehow i see a chlexer going to a travel agency.

~B

MissMed03
23rd May 2004, 06:14
muy excelente...gotta more soon

sylvia
23rd May 2004, 06:33
I totally loved it. More please!

hfce
23rd May 2004, 06:56
more please :drool:

Hope :)

eurydices falling
23rd May 2004, 07:04
taking a trip into lex's pants....hmmm...somehow i see a chlexer going to a travel agency.

LMMFAO!

Word on that. Do you take credit, debit or my body as trade if I can't afford the fare? Hell my body is still up for grabs even if I can afford the fee. :biggrin:

Lovely update, please do continue.

sydsvaughn
23rd May 2004, 08:15
This is exactly what I did NOT need to read before trying to sleep. Dang it, this was HOT. :yay: :yay: :yay:

I so love her not backing down and I really, really can't wait to see what happens in the hot tub!

More soon please!

SaraC

kezz
23rd May 2004, 08:35
Oh, so much fun still to be had!! I'm so proud of Chloe for not backing down!!

Of course she wouldn't back down, the girl is as stubborn as a mule, thank god. Could you see the Blana coping with a naked Lex in hot tub....I don't think so. :devil:

Great update, but more soon please. :worship2:

Kezz...x.x.x

LarkLuthor
23rd May 2004, 14:24
Originally posted by kezz@May 23 2004, 07:35 AM
Could you see the Blana coping with a naked Lex in hot tub....I don't think so.
Dispite the enormous wrongness of her being in such a situation, that's rather funny to think about. We'd just get the constipated Lana's-Embaressed look and then she'd stop responding to anything around her. EVER EVER, AGAIN! So what's the vote, no more Blana or Blana never seeing Lex nakid?

:drool: Great chapter, Jinny. :worship2: :worship2: More soon? Please? :chlexsign3:

Lark

ruafair
23rd May 2004, 18:32
Wow....just got around to reading this... and WOW.... Love the build up, and for a moment I thought Chloe was going to back down..but YES Go Chloe.... the next 10 or 15 chapters should be HOT ;) :biggrin: :blinkkiss:

Fiona

Sab_Luthor
26th May 2004, 17:47
LEX

NAKED

HOT TUB........................ :drool: :drool: :drool:

more please

Kit Merlot
31st May 2004, 04:13
Dear God--This fic ROCKS!!

Please--update--SOON!!

tthjinni
31st May 2004, 07:02
A/N: I adore you guys, you know that, right? That's why you get almost weekly updates while my fics in other genres waste away to nothing *grin* Thank you for all of the feedback. And uber-thanks to my beta, Clannadlvr, for always doing such an awesome job.

~*~Part Four~*~

There was the distinct possibility that he could embarrass himself any moment now, Lex realized with a start as he watched Chloe’s smooth pink tongue dart out to lick over silken lips. His cock jumped in response to her blatantly sensual posing, control slipping that much more, and before he could think about it any further he had vaulted the side of the hot tub, forgoing the steps altogether. The water sloshed up and over, splashing onto the floor. It hit his skin with a hiss that he was sure would have been audible had it not already been for the pounding blood his frantically racing heart was pumping in his ears. The heated water washed over his body, lapping at his nether regions and giving warmth to where none else was needed.

And through it all Chloe was just watching him. Eyes hooded and dark with desire, she lounged easily against the padded inner side of the hot tub. She had one arm up on the side, the other somewhere beneath the water’s surface. Lex fought back the urge to shiver under the intensity of her gaze or to openly gawk at the picture she made. Her breasts were round globes just beneath the water level, lovely still in the distortion created by the gently bubbling heat of the water.

Was this really happening or was he dreaming? It seemed so clichéd and sappy to even think that, but for once he wasn’t sure about what was going on right in front of his face. All of this because of one flippantly flirtatious comment from his mouth earlier in the day. And from there it had snowballed into…this?

Not that he was complaining, but even as a man that was used to getting everything he wanted out of life, he had never truly expected to be this close to consummating his desires with Chloe.

Not tonight, anyway.

Which left him in a state of mildly shocked confusion. How he had gotten this beautiful, intelligent creature to this point was beyond him. Luthor charm had never failed him, true, but Chloe had always been immune to that. She didn’t care about money or power, the trappings that came along with his name. He didn’t know what she saw in him; he was only happy that there was something that drew her here tonight.

He did know, however, that what had started out as flirtation and acting on desire was rapidly reaching a peak of epic proportions.

As was his state of arousal.

He felt fingers on his thighs before he actually realized that Chloe had moved, her lithe, nude body shifting closer to him on the internal ledge of the hot tub so that her thigh was now pressing against his. Skin up against skin. He bit the inside of his cheek, fighting off the moan that threatened to erupt at the first delicate touch of her fingers on his body. Perhaps waiting for her for so long hadn’t been the best of ideas considering how close he was to erupting just from being this close to her.

“Are we done playing, Lex?” she whispered, pulling her lower lip between her teeth. “Because I’m ready to move onto the fun part of the evening. No more games.”

The sensual purr of her voice was too much for him. Leaning forward, Lex crushed his lips to hers, tongue swiping hard against her lips as he begged entrance to her mouth. She acquiesced with a small moan of delight, not at all put off by the rough manner in which he was devouring her.

Her mouth tasted like the ice cream they’d finished not too long ago – sweet vanilla, though he had a feeling that a portion of that sweetness was just Chloe’s natural flavor. Sweeping a tongue inside of her mouth, he concentrated on tasting every inch of that warm cavern, shivering with barely leashed desire when she reciprocated, hesitantly at first, but growing in passion. Her arms drifted up out of the water, wrapping around his shoulders, pulling him ever closer to her warm, naked –

Fuck!

Lex growled into her mouth as her pert, wet breasts rubbed up against his chest, the hard points of her nipples pressing into his skin. Reaching up, he grasped one smooth globe in his hand, pulling the hard point between his fingers, rolling it with increasing pressure before letting off a bit and starting all over again. She was pushing into his hand, encouraging him with every subtle movement of her body against his. He bit down on her lower lip, pulling on it gently before releasing it to delve into her mouth again.

Soft whimpers were pouring from her mouth, his name a whisper on her lips between their heated kisses. He was beginning to feel lightheaded and couldn’t tell if it was from lack of oxygen or just the heat they were generating in combination with the heat from the hot tub.

He didn’t care, either, to be perfectly honest.

She felt like sin incarnate as she positioned herself up against him further, her nails scratching lightly over the skin of his back. Her body was soft and supple, warm and inviting. The sounds coming from her lips were a heavenly chorus meant for his ears alone.

He released her breast, pulling her flush against his body as he tangled one hand in her hair. Their mouths were feeding at each other like two needy things, desire and passion exchanged and created as their bodies rubbed up against each other. Her body shifted in his arms, soft skin rubbing over his aching shaft, sending pulses of pleasure shooting through his entire body until he thought he might cum then and there. He shivered, a full body event that left him gasping as he pulled back from her mouth.

Green eyes opened slowly, dark with desire. God, how had he lived without her for this long? Holding her, kissing her, touching her – it was all like finding home after not even knowing he’d lost it. As if a part of him was complete just by having her near.

“I want you…” he moaned, kissing along her jaw. This wasn’t the time for this, but he had to say it before things went further. He had to let her know that this wasn’t just about sex – had to know if she could possibly feel the same way. His eyes were still on hers, begging her to understand what he was trying to say even if he hadn’t quite said the words.

“I think you were in the process of having me,” she laughed sensually, the corner of her mouth quirking up in a provocative leer.

“No,” he shook his head, pulling his lips away from her skin to stare fully into her eyes. His hand gently kneaded her flesh. “I want you for more than that. I want to watch movies with you, go to dinner with you. I want –“

“To date me?”

~*~*~

Chloe felt like her heart was going to *thunk* itself right out of her chest. He looked so sexy when he was being serious. And, since it was obviously a serious topic, she was trying so hard to pay attention, to not rush whatever it was that he was trying to say. But he looked so kissable. If he wanted to date her that was more than okay in her book. She had wanted him before this and planned on wanting him afterwards – for sex and conversation, for dates and romance and anything that he wanted to give her. It wasn’t like she wanted this to be a one-night thing.

Dating was just dandy, as long as he didn’t mean to start –right now-. There were more important things she had in mind, like relieving that delicious tingling between her thighs.

“Dating works for me,” he nodded and she got the feeling that he was settling, that he’d wanted more. It was something to think about later, as far as she was concerned at that moment.

“Okay.” She leaned in to grab his lips with her own, missing at the last moment when he dodged her attempt. A growl of frustration left her lips. “What?”

“Okay?”

“Yeah, okay,” Chloe nodded. She leaned into his embrace, dipping one hand beneath the level of the water to trace patterns with her fingernails along his thigh. He took a deep hissing breath between his teeth as she got a little too close to his cock, his eyes closing with pleasure. She smiled. “Date me later. Right now – fuck me?”

His eyes snapped open, intense and penetrating. “Say it again.”

“What?”

His lips were on her neck again, doing wicked things to her concentration. How could he expect her to be able to think when he was making her feel so –

“What you just said,” he murmured into the crook of her neck, biting lightly at the skin he found there before moving further down. His lips laid gentle bites and kisses along the skin of her shoulder as one hand squeezed the curve of her ass. She wanted those long fingers somewhere else, couldn’t he see that? Hadn’t she just said –

Oh.

“Fuck me,” she whispered into his ear, licking a line across the lobe. He shivered against her.

“Why -” he groaned as she began to administer the same sweet torture he had just been lavishing on her. “ – does that sound so wicked when its coming from your mouth?”

Chloe shrugged, biting down hard on his shoulder. He cried out, a mixture of pleasure and pain, and she felt a grin tug at her lips. “Because you don’t expect to hear me say things like that?”

“You’re right,” he purred, taking the upper hand again.

It was like a volleyball game, Chloe thought absently. Her body twitched with need as he ran his thumb again over her nipple. Lower, she thought as pure sexual need coursed through her. Just move that hand lower.

“Maybe you should do it some more,” he murmured against her skin as his lips caressed her flesh.

Her eyes widened at the request, trying to find some place inside of her that was surprised by it and coming up empty. She licked her lips, arching backwards so that his fingers fell away from her breasts, falling down under the water as they traced the smoothness of her stomach. “Touch me, Lex,”

“Where?”

“Down…there…” she sighed in pleasure even as she stumbled over the words that he wanted to hear. She bit her lip when the slow progression of his fingers stopped, hovering at her bellybutton.

“Where? Tell me, Chloe.”

She growled, teeth clenching together. Would it be terribly rude of her to just throw him down and ride him like there was no tomorrow? She needed something to take away this ache inside of her – that desperate longing that refused to be abated through simple touches and caresses. A flush heated up her face as she forced the words out. “Rub my clit, Lex.”

Head back, eyes half-open, she saw his eyes narrow, passion clouding his features. His body trembled and she had only a second to sympathize for the longing he was feeling before his hand swept lower. His fingers delved expertly between her lower lips, spreading them gently with a practiced touch.

Stars exploded behind her eyes at the first glancing touch of his fingertips across that wired bundle of nerves between her legs.

And that, she thought with her last coherent thought before passion overrode her completely, was only the beginning.

~*~End Part~*~

michelle_19781997
31st May 2004, 07:25
You stopped there? How could you stop there, I need more so update soon please.

Mystykitty
31st May 2004, 07:29
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

*wipes steam from glasses*

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

~Cat

autumngold
31st May 2004, 07:52
Originally posted by michelle_19781997@May 31 2004, 06:25 AM
You stopped there? How could you stop there, I need more so update soon please.
:yay2: You're going to be right back, right? Like soon? Please!! :biggrin: Excellent chapter, I really, really, really can't wait for your next update!! Post again soon please!! :yay2: :chlexsign4:

LarkLuthor
31st May 2004, 10:08
:biggrin: Their reactions were so on charater. Wonderful.

Lark

asharnanae
31st May 2004, 11:28
:biggrin: :yay: :worship2: damn, that was sooooooo wonderful, more more more!!!!

TheDragonLady
31st May 2004, 18:48
:smut: :popdevil: :biggrin:

MORE, PLEASE!

hfce
31st May 2004, 19:49
Oh wow that was :drool:

Hope :drool:

ruafair
31st May 2004, 20:01
She growled, teeth clenching together. Would it be terribly rude of her to just throw him down and ride him like there was no tomorrow?

:lol: That line rocked :D

And WOW......... :drool: :drool: That was HOT!!!!!!!!!

More

Fiona

MissMed03
1st June 2004, 02:23
*drools slightly before wiping her mouth* Excellent

hickchick
1st June 2004, 02:33
OMG! How could you just leave it there?

that was so incredibly hot! :drool:

please update soon! :biggrin:

hippiez
1st June 2004, 05:33
Snack... check... a bucket of ice water (Just in case)... check! Now get back here and write some more! :die:

marrycherry
1st June 2004, 19:17
great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

continue soon :chlexsign1:

:chlexsign4:

Kit Merlot
2nd June 2004, 01:53
Gorgeous update!

But. I. Need. MORE!!! :biggrin:

campbti
2nd June 2004, 08:10
HOT. HOT. HOT. Loving it, need more. I Must go and have long very alcoholic drink. Whew. You rock. :yay: :chlexsign3:

Shay
3rd June 2004, 04:48
Notice me, it was screaming within its silky confines. Touch me. Suck me. Fondle me. Squeeze me. Stroke – That was pee in my pants funny.

More soon
Shay

tthjinni
7th June 2004, 08:21
A/N: A conclusion, just in time for me to take a break before going away for my birthday this weekend. Hope you enjoy!!

~*~Part Five~*~

She was screaming wordlessly, her mouth open just enough to release the short, panting gasps of pleasure-filled nonsensical mutterings that were pouring from between her lips. Lex smiled into her skin as he licked a wet line along her neck, blowing over it with a cool breath. Heat and cold battled, neither winning out over the other, to create a sensation she obviously liked. Her fingers clutched at his arms as if she would try to hold him in place should he attempt to move away.

Lucky for her he had no intention of doing so, because he would hate to see her strain herself trying to hold him still if he really wanted to move. He trailed kisses along her jaw line, moving from her chin towards her ear. His lips paused just over the lobe before sucking it between his teeth as his fingers once again found that delicate bundle of nerves between her legs. Rubbing it gently with just barely enough pressure to be felt, let alone give satisfaction, he murmured into her ear, “Would you like to continue this here or somewhere more comfortable?”

She pulled back, lust-filled green eyes opening slowly to gaze into his. “Comfortable is good.”

Lex hid a smile. The great Chloe Sullivan reduced to half-sentences and nearly incoherent mumblings. A rush of pride washed through him. He did this to her. He made her moan and whimper. With just his lips and his hands, gentle touches and softly suckling kisses.

He couldn’t wait to see what she looked and sounded like when he finally sank into her, sheathing himself in that aching warmth that he knew lurked between her silken legs.

Leaning in for another kiss, Lex levered himself up slowly from the water. He broke away from her mouth and slid out of the water completely, taking the steps from the hot tub with care. He crossed to the robes hanging on the other side of the enclosure, Chloe’s hot gaze burning holes into his back. He shrugged one on, not bothering to dry himself or tie it. By his calculations they could be in his room and continuing with their previous efforts in only a matter of minutes. Only longer if she didn’t feel like dashing through the mansion.

He’d have to make her see things his way if it came down to that, he decided as he watched her take her turn sliding from the water. Her body came into view inch by tantalizing inch. Naked, wet flesh, perfectly formed, baring itself to his watchful eyes. She turned to face him, breasts bared, nipples delightful erect peaks against her sun-kissed skin.

The robe threatened to slip from fingers suddenly gone lax as his eyes roamed lustfully over her body, remembering only moments before when he had laid hands and mouth on that skin, evoking responses on a level of passion he never had dreamed possible in the woman that stood before him.

“Are we going to just stand here all night or go to your room and fuck?”

He growled as the profanity slipped from her lips, stalking forward to place the robe around her. She had barely slid her hands into the arms when he grabbed hold of her hand, tugging her firmly back across the pool room and then into the hallway. No words were spoken as they jogged through the halls, taking the shortest route he knew to his private rooms. He was rock hard and throbbing, despite the sudden shock of cold air on his body.

The moment the door to his room had shut he was on her again, hands cupping either side of her face as his mouth slammed into hers. She opened to him willing, quickly and their tongues were soon once again dueling for dominance within that warm confine. He pressed her against the door, enjoying the feel of her laid out against him for the first time. His lower body ground slowly into hers, that tantalizing warmth so close yet still so far. The dark golden curls rubbed against his length, tickling yet enticing at the same time.

A soft moan escaped his lips, traveling through his mouth into hers, their kiss never breaking. He wanted her and wanted her –now. The time for game playing was at an end and the foreplay quota had been more than fulfilled as far as he was concerned. Slow and steady could wait for their next time together; this was all about need and passion. A hard fuck against the door or on the bed, her legs up around his neck.

“Chloe,” he purred as he tore his lips from her mouth. He put a hand between her legs, sure already that she was wet but just wanting to be certain. Sopping, he smirked as he raised two wet fingers to his mouth, licking off her juices. “You taste so sweet.”

She moaned, arching into him. “God, Lex. I need this…you.”

~*~*~

As the words left her mouth she felt his hands on her hips, pushing her up against the door. Only the tips of her toes trailed the floor now, her entire body held aloft by the sheer strength in Lex’s arms. Her eyes traveled appreciatively over the hard lines of his muscles.

He shifted, lowering her even as something hard slid between her legs, nudging at her wetness. Chloe squirmed as the need to feel him inside of her became overpowering. “Do it,” she hissed through clenched teeth.

She screamed in pure agonized pleasure as he both rammed upwards and lowered her down forcibly, all at once. His cock slid home, stretching and filling her in a way that nothing had before. Pain blossomed behind closed eyelids. It had been a long time since she did this, experienced the pleasure of man sinking deep into her body, touching her most private places.

“You’re not --“

“No,” she shook her head at his trailing question. She wasn’t a virgin. A brief flash of jealousy sparked in his eyes, only to die out just as quickly. He had no cause to be jealous, she thought distractedly as he began to move in and out, pressing her against the door with every powerful thrust. His numerous previous lovers far outnumbered her single ‘mistake’. Not that her ‘mistake’ should ever have been counted as ‘sex’, she supposed, considering it was only enough to cause her pain before she forced him off of her, apologized profusely for changing her mind, and went back to her home to cry herself senseless.

It wouldn’t be like that this time. Not with Lex.

Never with Lex.

She was shuddering, moaning incoherently. The cries coming from her lips meant nothing and everything at the same time as over and over again Lex pushed into her body. He filled her completely, stretching her tight inner walls until she felt like she was going to burst.

One hand on her breast and the other on the door, bracing himself, his forehead down and pressing against hers. Hot breaths filled the space between their lips. Hers, his. Sharp, panting breaths as moans passed from their lips.

The room echoed with the sounds of their passion – the sound of flesh slapping into other flesh, moans and groans mixing with growls of pure unadulterated passion.

She could feel it building inside of her – a rising tide of pleasure that centered itself around her sopping wet core, right where Lex was pulsing in and out of her. She arched against him with every thrust, whimpering with every tiny motion that pushed against her throbbing clit. The world narrowed and condensed down to that feeling, that growing need for release. She writhed against him, pressing her breast into his hand even as she struggled to find purchase with every touch of his body to hers.

So close…. So close…

Her mouth opened, a long, moaning scream filling the air as she fell into the abyss of her orgasm, tumbling head over heels as tidal wave after tidal wave of unthinking, primal pleasure shot through her system. She shut her eyes, head hitting the door as she arched back now, away from his thrusts. She was tingling with sensation in almost painful intensity.

“Chloe,” Lex cried just as she thought she couldn’t take it anymore. Her hands clutched at his back as he shot his seed deep into her body. Not once had he mentioned protection, something she would chastise him for later before telling him that, yes, she was on the shot.

Not right now, though.

He moaned into her neck, his body trembling one last time before going still, pressing her small frame to the door. A small smile touched the corner of her mouth as she realized that they were breathing together…panting in synchronicity. She closed her eyes. This was … more than nice, being in his arms, sweaty and panting from the aftermath of a furiously passionate sexual encounter.

“Next time we’ll make it to the bed,” he murmured.

“Oh really?” Chloe laughed, opening her eyes to see that he was watching her, blue-gray eyes sparkling. “And when will this next time be?”

His low chuckle sent shivers up her spine, re-igniting the flame of desire that had cooled in the wake of her orgasm. He pushed against her firmly before swinging her away from the door, balancing her body on his hips as he walked them slowly to the bed.

“Is right now okay with you?”

She laughed, thinking back on the words that had started this entire encounter. “Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?”

His lips on hers as he slowly began to push into her again was the only response she received.

And the only one she needed.

~*~End Fic~*~

Clannadlvr
7th June 2004, 08:43
Hon, you know I love it! Such a fun/sexy story- utterly satisfying!

I especially love how you ended it...great job and happy early B-day once more!

sydsvaughn
7th June 2004, 09:32
:yay: :yay: :yay:

Loved it... so hot, so sexy and a yummy goodness filled ending! This was exactly what I needed to read... so thank you!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

SaraC

xxasaxx
7th June 2004, 14:21
:yay: Great ending!!

Happy B-day

:bday:

LarkLuthor
7th June 2004, 15:38
:bday: Hope you have a great time!

Wonderful.

Lark

Impress
7th June 2004, 15:50
great finish to this one.

:bday: hope it's loads of fun.

autumngold
7th June 2004, 17:48
:bday: Hope your birthday was wonderful!! Thank you so much for this story!! It's perfect!! I really, really enjoyed the ending!! You really write the best stories!! Please write more Chlex soon!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

Shay
7th June 2004, 18:27
Wonderful fic.

Shay

marrycherry
7th June 2004, 18:45
GREAT WORK!!!!!!

:chlexsign4:

Kit Merlot
8th June 2004, 01:21
This was a fabulously romantic and smutty story! WELL DONE :biggrin:

Oh, and :bday:

Ainur
14th November 2004, 06:56
:drool: Oh...wow! It was hot. The banter, the sex was fantastic; but it ended too soon. Fantastic fic!!! :worship2:

seraphic
15th November 2004, 23:22
Mmmm Hottt!

Lexy21
16th November 2004, 17:30
:drool: :drool: :drool:

That was faboo! Nummy de num nummer! :yay:

Lexy :chlexsign4:

Sidhe
26th February 2005, 10:16
Hot Lex.

Hot, naked Lex.

Hot, naked, wet Lex.

MMMMMMMM........

starmoon
27th February 2005, 07:57
I love this story it is so funny, romantic, and sexy at the same time. The way they played with each other was just great. I think there game was a tie.

Baily007
1st March 2005, 16:51
:yay: I love this story - it's so hot and so cute at the same time :yay:

OffRecord
9th March 2005, 00:58
Wow. I just finished reading this. Mind-numbingly good read.

mesha82
7th April 2005, 05:16
love ya story.

welshy
7th April 2005, 14:41
I loved it

meghan036
9th April 2005, 00:27
:worship: Ok so that was hot as hell. Loved it!

arkakitty
7th July 2005, 07:05
Great!!!!

micah_luther
9th July 2005, 12:01
That was amazing. I love stories of pure passion between Chloe and Lex, they're so good at it. I can't imagine Lana or Clark over being this way. Amazing, gets my heart beat up a little every time

littlepearl
14th July 2005, 22:08
As I am French I do really understand those lyrics... The fic was just stunning !!!

Littlepearl

darkangel
10th August 2005, 10:29
Hott fic.

mamma_2004
13th September 2005, 18:26
This was so good. O my my my. *S*

redniblet
17th September 2005, 23:37
That was awesome! I loved it!!

teb85
18th September 2005, 23:30
That was hot ! loved the fact that neither wanted to give in 1st and the smut was fantastic ! great fic!!!

Vampbabe20
4th April 2006, 01:21
Absolutely fabulous. :yeahbaby:

musicbrat_0901
7th April 2006, 22:18
see, now that's how it should be! that was awesome!

~*~Tasha~*~
30th May 2006, 10:45
Dang, I need to brush up on my French. I hadn't correctly interpreted that one before you gave us the translation. LOL.

Excellent fic. I enjoyed all five parts, and I'm glad that I read it. Nice and hot, yet playful. Those two are a perfect match.

Nonhalema
14th August 2007, 00:33
Great fic, loved it

westwingwolf
14th August 2007, 01:35
Loved the game they played. Both of them are wicked. Excellent smut!

juuicebox
22nd August 2007, 21:45
this fic was such a tease. but amazing nonetheless!

Kit Merlot
22nd April 2008, 18:00
“Fair enough,” he continued, pulling her out of the kitchen. “Since you don’t have a suit, I won’t wear one, either.”

The best line in a fic. EVER:D

slygirl
29th April 2012, 04:44
Great story

malugargula
21st February 2013, 07:06
Delicious hot fic

HotCrossedBunny
21st February 2013, 12:52
I really liked your story, I don't think that it was PWP, there was a nice fluffy plot. :) I loved the Chlex interaction and I don't just meant the sex ... although that was very nice.

jstarr713
30th June 2013, 04:47
sex and humor. Loved it

Ami Rose
15th October 2013, 14:21
Amazing story! Moulin Rouge is one of my favorite movies. Love Lady Marmalade but never know what the words ment lol. Thanx for another great story!