PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] The Office Visit (NC-17)

HisGirlFriday
14th May 2004, 16:58
Disclaimer: I do not own Chloe or Lex. I wish I did.

Rating: NC-17

Summery: Lex has had a bad day at work and Chloe makes him feel better.

Chloe stormed through the mansion angrily. She was fed up of being the pawn
between the feuding Lurthors. Like she really needed her career ruined before she finished High School. She needed to put an end to this.

She pushed through the doors of the office and came to halt. Lex was sitting at his desk with both his hands in front of face, elbows leaning on the desk.

Chloe’s anger subsided when she saw him. He looked so sad and defeated.

“Lex” she called out but he didn’t move.

“LEX” she called out louder

Finally he looked up at her with the saddest face she had ever seen.

“Chloe” he barely whispered her name

“Lex what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, it just business, it’d probably bore you” he said as he walked around to the front of his desk.

“Not if you want to talk about it, I’m here for you”

Chloe made a decision; she couldn’t stand the sexy billionaire looking so sad. Slowly she walked over to him. Lex’s eyes widened in shock as Chloe gently fingered the button of his fly, while looking deeply into his slivery gray eyes.

“Chloe what are you doing?”

“Making you feel better”

Her cool fingers wiggled inside his boxers, and reached him. He kept calling out her name until the last one came has a moan.

His already half-mast erection went turgid with a swiftness that made him gasp.

“Chloe” He said huskily.

“Shush Lex, I know what I’m doing” She looked in his eyes and gave him her mega-watt smile.

“You didn’t honestly think I was a virgin. Did you?”

Lex couldn’t answer because then she squeezed and Lex’s eyes closed; his groin
was suddenly the center of the universe.

Lex was no longer in doubt as to what she wanted.

TBC.

Blaire023
14th May 2004, 18:42
Okay, i know, but why.....

WHY DID YOU STOP THERE?

*develops an eye twitch once again*

man, if sabby could see me now she'd run screaming, headed for the hills.

I love it so far...

~B

autumngold
14th May 2004, 19:07
I know it must have been a computer problem that made you stop the story right there, because you wouldn't be so mean!! Please come back and update!! Quickly!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4: :wub:

MissMed03
14th May 2004, 19:29
Muy interesante...amiga, more soon por favor

HisGirlFriday
14th May 2004, 19:42
A/N: Sorry for stopping like that but I had an appointment to make, I couldn't be late

Same Disclaimer as above

The Office Visit Cont.

His flesh encased by her tightening hand, he let her work him, and for a few seconds simply reveling in the erotic sensation of the unexpected hand job -- and then he reached for her breasts.

But Chloe was there ahead of him, stopping just long enough to lose her jacket, peel off her t-shirt, and throw the garments across the couch behind them. Then, she was right back in his pants again. Topless, clad only in a pair of boots and tight black skirt, she melted in his arms as he began kissing first her lips, then her neck, and finally trailing his mouth down her chest to perform the act she really wanted -- suckling hard on the raisin-tight bud of her left nipple.

She let him nurse for a while, the whole time stimulating his penis until his hardness grew pleasurably painful and his fluid slathered her hand. Finally, deeming him ready, Chloe pushed him away -- ignoring his little whimper of protest -- to kick off her boots and skim the skirt down over her smooth legs. Completely nude now, she stood before him in the office her eyes daring him to do what he wanted ... what she wanted ...

"You're not kidding, are you?" Lex said softly.

"I never kid," Chloe, said throatily. Then she reached for the front of his pants again. Sliding material down over his trim waist and hard ass, she gently tugged his throbbing cock out into the open, knelt, and -- with her eyes cast upwards to his handsome face -- kissed the tip of his quivering cock reverently -- once.

Lex’s flesh goose-bumped as a tiny moan escaped his lips. He reached back to grab the side of his desk to keep from falling.

Then, with the boldness and appetite of a succubus, Chloe took his manhood all the way into her mouth -- to the base of his shaft -- sucking hungrily as her fingers desperately fondled and kneaded his large tightening balls.

Groaning, Lex’s knees trembled. "Chloe!" he hissed urgently, he laid his weight against the desk and his hands clasping the back of her bobbing head.

With a final hard suck and a kittenish lick, she looked up innocently into Lex’s eyes once more.

“Are you feeling better?”

TBC.

Sorry this a bad day for me to posting I have too much to do.

Sab_Luthor
14th May 2004, 19:42
do you have death wish :rage:
come back and update it's so not nice to end up like that
don't you know by now cliff are forbidden :tease:
please come back more i want more :crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

HisGirlFriday
14th May 2004, 20:20
A/N: Sorry for the cliffs, but I had to finish my homework.

Same Disclaimer as above

The Office Visit Cont. once again

Chloe rose up to her feet and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Chloe had no idea how many nights Lex dreamed of this. His ultimate fantasy was coming true. The intelligent reporter caught his eye the moment they first met.

“Almost” He whispered into her hair grapping her closer to him so her hard-nippled breasts pressed against his chest, she gave a small hop. Instinctively, Lex grabbed that tight little ass with both hands as her legs scissored his waist. He turned around and laid her on top of his desk. Her eyes daring him, He took a nipple in his teeth. Then -- holding her to him easily he reached between them to grope through curly entangled hair until he touched her in just the right spot.

His finger made Chloe’s legs shoot straight out, and Lex grinned around her tit even as his own groin began to tingle with urgency. Moving his thumb up and down, he rubbed harder, and her vagina clenched around his fingers, squeezing him in retaliation. Two can play at this game, he thought.

But Chloe had other ideas and reached down, found his velvety moist shaft, and guided him to her hot opening.

Completely under her spell, Lex gave in to her and pushed.

The sensation of his cock slowly sliding into that warm liquid passage while they rocked back and forth on his office desk was intoxicating. Naughty ... forbidden ... risqué ... What if someone walked in and saw them?

Lex growled low in his throat, With just the slightest hesitation Lex began to pump, the muscles of his back and thighs tightening and loosening in rhythm to their coitus, his cock hardening even more at the friction as Chloe's lubrication added to the moist furnace between both of their legs.

For several long minutes there was no sound in the room except heavy breathing, the sucking of hard flesh inside wet, and (once) a whimper, although whether the sound issued from Chloe’s lips or Lex’s was impossible to tell.
Chloe’s hands clawed at Lex's backside, gripping has Lex shoved himself in and out of her femaleness.

With another low growl, and then he was ploughing into her just as hard as he could, the friction of his own shaft as he slid in and out ... in and out.
She made an incoherent sound, and began to undulate around his engorged penis, taking him ... trying to milk him ... succeeding.

Lex let go, his own cry mingling with hers as his juice shot hot and thick into her and they panted and moaned in cadence, giving everything to each other as knees quivered and their bodies heaved.

Afterwards, as they slowly descended from the place the passion took them to

Tugging his khakis up as Chloe dressed, Lex couldn’t help but grin he did feel a whole lot better.

Chloe looked at him and smiled "Come on, were not done yet" she admonished, quirking a come-hither finger in his direction. Only this time we're going to do it in a bed. “That desk was rough on my ass."

Lex looked up at the ceiling and smirked, for once content with his life. He was a lucky man, and he knew it. Then, still grinning, he followed the love of his life to his bedroom

The night was still young.

The realities of tomorrow, for once, could wait.

THE END

asharnanae
14th May 2004, 20:53
:biggrin: you just gotta love it, and i do, ALOT!!!! fantasic fic! :drool: :yay: :worship2:

LarkLuthor
14th May 2004, 21:42
Oh, Ah. Smut. :huh: :biggrin:

Lark

Sab_Luthor
14th May 2004, 21:53
:drool: good that was :drool: :drool:
great smut loved it

pop55
14th May 2004, 22:33
cold shower! cold shower cold shower!!!

love the smut!! :drool: love the chlex :chlexsign1: love the fic :applause:

hfce
14th May 2004, 23:12
Wow :drool:

Hope :drool:

tiff
15th May 2004, 01:36
wow...smut.... :drool:

xxasaxx
15th May 2004, 02:49
A Great dose of SMUT!!

Fantastic!! :chlexsign3:

autumngold
15th May 2004, 05:46
You are so wonderful!! Thanks for the updates!! I'm so glad that Chloe made Lex's day better!! But are you sure you want to end it there? I think you could write another great chapter of bedroom fun!! Love this story!! :wub: :chlexsign4: :biggrin:

HisGirlFriday
15th May 2004, 20:16
Disclaimer: Sadly I do not own Chlex.

Rating: NC-17 of course pure smut

Sequel to The Office Visit
In the Bedroom

Chloe went into his bedroom first and took off all her clothes again and laid out on
his bed.

He followed shortly after; he crawled into bed beside her still jazzed from the jubilant lovemaking they accomplished on his desk. Burrowing under the covers, relishing the warm spot on the mattress she’d already made for him, he stretched out against her lithe supple nakedness.

Feeling Chloe's full breasts pressing, Lex wriggled over with an appreciative grunt, and took her into his strong arms, hugging her tightly, inhaling her sweet musky scent of arousal. Then a small smile quirked his lips as he drew back and regarded his lady. It was dark in his bedroom; the only light the sliver the moon as it shone through the gauzy window curtain,

Fingers lightly traced the curve of her cheek ... her chin ... caressed her wavy blonde hair. "You're gorgeous," he said, his voice dropping an octave as he looked down at her.

"And you're overdressed," Chloe replied with an impish smile of her own.

“Are you always so impatient Sullivan… wait never mind”

"What are you waiting for, Luthor" she purred, her hands cupping his firm ass. "Do
I have to beg?"

“Yes, he whispered huskily into her ear.

“Please”

“That’s not good enough”

“Pretty please with a cherry on top” she grinned at him with that irresistible smile of hers.

He couldn’t take it anymore either, in an instant, Lex was on top of her, pouncing between her legs. And then his smile broadened as he held himself above her, not complaining at all when possessive, curious fingers found his erection and swollen dangling balls, fondling his jewels through the material of his pants.

He kissed her then, deeply, his tongue lapping Chloe’s as his own moisture dampened the cloth at his crotch, and his big graceful hands roamed over her willing body.

Lex trailed little kisses down her perfect throat, across her chest, until his teeth nipped ... at one of those perky buds. Moaning, Chloe arched beneath him, her hands tugging at his pants.

Khaki pants. That's all he was wearing, but it was apparently still too much in the way of clothing for Chloe’s liking.

"Off," she insisted, tugging on the waistband and sliding the khaki’s down over his ass. "Get ... them ... off."

"Your wish is my command," Lex replied, his voice cracking slightly.

Rolling to one side, he quickly skimmed down the pants and kicked them away beneath the covers, leaving nothing at all now between himself and the female who wanted him. However, before he could mount. He thought things were going too far ... too fast ...

"Chloe..." he groaned, grabbing her wrist, wanting her to both stop and not stop at the same time. "Damn..."

"What's the matter, Lex?" Chloe whispered throatily in his ear. As she climbed her way on top of him, she licked him then her tongue rasping against the smooth skin of his cheek and his upper lip. However, before his mouth could capture hers, she was kissing his chest, titillating his own hard nipples, worshipping his flat stomach… the smooth sweaty skin.

"Oh, God, Chloe!" Lex shouted.

She positioned herself on top of his erection.

As helpless as a baby, Lex closed his eyes and threw his head back on the pillow, teeth clenched, the tendons of his neck corded as his spine arched and his heels dug into the mattress. Acting instinctively, both hands captured her buttocks, holding… helping her go up and down as she rode him, as he fought for control.

Lex wanted it to last forever, but he knew it couldn't, and he wasn't a selfish lover. Reluctantly, he clasped Chloe’s waist. "Stop," he whispered. "Fuck ... Stop, Chloe You don't want to--"

She shook her head no, and glanced up at him, that devilish twinkle back in her green eyes. She had him ... and she knew it.

And she was going to make him lose control.

Lex struggled a minute longer, trying to endure the nearly sadistic sexual torment of her vagina clenching around him, her vagina sucking him much as her mouth had those few minutes ago in his office.

It began ... the tightening ... the tingling deep in his abdomen ... his balls quivering inside her.

Both hands gripping her butt now, Lex thrust wildly up into Chloe’s center. And then suddenly--

--his semen was rising hot in his shaft as his legs and hips began to buck.

Lex never felt better in entire life.

He couldn’t wait anymore pushing her firmly over onto her back in a no-nonsense manner, the covers gone again, Lex mounted

“My turn” he said husky and full of sex as Chloe eagerly spread legs wide.
Lex made a primitive noise in the back of his throat as he entered. Chloe gasped, and thrashed beneath him, her fingers clawing now at his back as her legs wrapped around him. Slippery with her own wetness as well as his, she tightened more.

Wanting to impale her forever, but driven by instinct to thrust, Lex pulled back. However, at the sound of her whimpers he drove himself home again, because he already knew the way.

Taking hold of his hand, Chloe pushed his fingers down between them to where they were joined.

With the desire of an animal glowing in his gray eyes, Lex rose up on his knees bringing Chloe with him pushing her against the headboard. Able to reach her nub now, he licked a thumb and began to massage her as the tempos of his thrusts took on a steady rhythm

Seconds passed ... minutes ... everything forgotten the only sound in the dark bedroom the pants of the two them as their hot breaths were steaming up the bedroom.

With pleasure beyond imagining, they soared together, the friction of their flesh creating a symphony of sensations as old as life itself. Their joining so perfect it surpassed description and fell into the realm of near-fantasy.

No dream ... no imagining ... had ever been like this for Lex, and he knew that even if he died now ... this very minute ... his entire life had been worth living just to experience this moment with Chloe.

And then suddenly...

"Oh, God, Lex!" And he felt her nails raking his back ... as she cried out incoherently in the throws of an intense orgasm.

Lex tried to hold out ... really he did ... but Chloe was determined to bring him with her, and it seems Chloe always ... always got her way.

Lex's cry was animal as he spurted inside his her, thrusting hard and fast, his hips pistons, spreading his hot seed deep within her female organs.

Time stood still.

But at last -- it was over. Lex -- physically spent and stripped emotionally bare -- fell limp and exhausted on top of Chloe. Lying beneath him, she tenderly stroked the sweat from his bald head, shushing his little boy sounds, reassuring him that everything was all right ... that he hadn't hurt her ... that she was more than fine.

Afterwards, when they lay quietly under the covers, snuggled down on the soft mattress of their warm bed and wrapped in each other's arms.

"Thank you," Lex said, meaning it wholeheartedly, his voice low, deep, and imminently satisfied as Chloe climbed over his body to snuggle. Retrieving the covers, Lex pulled the sheet and blanket over their shoulders. His nakedness encased in sheen of sweat now.

He saw her mega-watt smile then, and knew that for now at least ... whether he deserved it or not ... all was sane and right in his world.

THE END

LarkLuthor
15th May 2004, 22:55
Wow! :drool: That was beautiful.

Lark

asharnanae
15th May 2004, 23:02
:biggrin: nothing but FANTASTICO!!!!!! very very satisfying sequal! :drool: :yay: :worship2:

hfce
15th May 2004, 23:03
WOW :drool:

Hope :)

sydsvaughn
16th May 2004, 07:52
This is so the best kind of sequel out there... yummy, smutty goodness!

Thank you!

SaraC

marrycherry
16th May 2004, 20:24
great work!!!!!!!!!!!

:chlexsign4:

Leanna
16th May 2004, 22:38
Update!

xxasaxx
17th May 2004, 04:54
Wow Thanks for the sequal

MissMed03
18th May 2004, 21:46
That was totally awesome

starmoon
9th April 2005, 23:30
i loved this story.

Willower
19th May 2005, 09:48
that was great...i'd love to make my own little visit to lex's office :grin3:

JosiCuervo
19th May 2005, 17:20
*sigh* Kewl.

Dianora
8th June 2005, 05:01
wow! now that's what i call hot hot smut!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

pipersmum
8th June 2005, 14:57
WOW i really enjoyed this short fic and thanks for adding another chapter :grin3:

darkangel
12th August 2005, 07:23
:drool: Good :hankpank:

starmoon
16th December 2005, 18:12
:drool: wow i love this story every time i read it.

teb85
18th December 2005, 02:15
Wow great fic and fantastic smut ! loved it !

pipersmum
18th December 2005, 03:16
That was great loved the smut would love to read sequel now of Lex making Chloe feel better when she's having a bad day:)

BellaMR
19th December 2005, 06:11
This was a fantastic little smutfic. I'm not sure how I missed it before. Definately made my day better.

SexInStilettos
19th December 2005, 10:29
lovely just pure smut and lovely

kitten
20th November 2009, 00:16
Hi HisGirlFriday,

I love smut (you probably knew that), but I really love smut that takes Lex off guard. There he is all brooding in his big sexy mansion, thinking about how no one could love him and such, then Chloe shows up to screw him tenderly and care about his feelings. The poor man must be so thirsty and confused, but his performance never falters.

Ami Rose
17th September 2011, 16:45
wow amazing