PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day (NC-17) - Complete

Shay
9th May 2004, 19:58
Disclaimer: Wished I owned at least some of their stock, but alas...I don't own any of that either.

Dr. Huxtible is a character of The Cosby Show and I don't own that either.

Summary: Chloe and Lex have been married for some time and Chloe is nine months pregnant. After a night of passion, they become parents.

Rating: NC-17

A/N...A little crazy story I came up with.

Mother’s Day

Okay, I really really tried to keep this clean. But it just didn't work. Happy Mother's Day to all those who are raising and have raised those spawns we call children.
~~~~~

Lex watched Chloe as she slept. He shook his head, smiling as he watched his wife. She’d fallen asleep in the bathtub again; completely covered from head to toe in bubbles, only her head was above the water. The jets were on a slow steady pulse. He took off all his clothes., his eyes never leaving her as he did. Easing her up a little, he got in the tub behind her. The water was a little on the hot side, but that’s how she liked it. She moaned, wakening a little as she relaxed against his form. He tilted her head to the side, kissing her neck.

“You fell asleep again.” He whispered to her.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be. I know he’s wearing you out.”

“You really have no idea.” She smiled, but never opened her eyes.

Lex sighed and let the warm water relax his body. He understood why she did this every night. He wished he could be with her to enjoy it with her, but most nights he was kept at the office for one reason or another. He vowed however, that when the baby was born he would be home…that nothing would keep him from his family.
~*~*~

Forty minutes later Lex walked up the stairs with a just warmed bottle of mineral oil. He smiled as he approached Chloe who was lying completely naked on the bed.

“What are you smiling about?” she questioned him.

“You’re naked. That’s enough reason to smile.”

She frowned at him, “I’m huge, there’s so not anything sexy about that.”

He sat on the edge of the bed next to her, “You’re beautiful and you know it.”

“So you say.”

“And I never lie.” Chloe raised an eyebrow at him. “Okay, I never lie when it comes to you.” Chloe raised both eyebrows at him. Lex smirked at her questioning gaze, “Changing the subject, you ready?”

“Of course.”

Lex poured the warm liquid onto Chloe’s stomach. She closed her eyes as he began to rub the liquid over it and on her sides. This was a nightly ritual every since she started showing. No matter how late he was, he would always apply the oil to her. Mineral oil helped elasticized the skin and keeps it from creating stretch marks. Many, many nights they ended up making love. Lex could hardly resist her oily, naked form. His hands made their way up to her breasts, gently kneading the round orbs. Chloe opened one eye, looking into his.

“What? They need it also. They’re a lot bigger now.”

“Much to your enjoyment.” She said looking at him fully now.

“You got that right.” He smiled. Chloe smacked him on the arm. “I’m not saying I was dissatisfied with what was there, but I’m really enjoying the bigger, fuller, you.

Lex increased the pressure with which he was massaging her. Her eyes fluttered closed again and soft moans escaped her. Lex made his way down her body, firmly pressing his hands into her skin. He massaged the insides of her thighs working his way to her.

“Lex, you’re playing with fire.”

“And I’m about to get burned, because I can’t stop.”

She moaned deeply as two fingers entered her. He went as deep as he could go, loving the feeling of her. There was something different in the way that she felt. He loved it. He moved on the bed next to her, stretching out beside her.

“Chloe look at me.” She turned her head and opened her eyes. “I love you. I have loved you since the moment you snarked, 'Okay Lex, are you going to answer my question.' You were…are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid eyes on.” He moved his finger deep inside her, creating a rhythm he knew would have her shuttering beside him.

She drowned in his eyes. His gaze was so intense that she let go. She shuttered as she released, her eyes still locked with his. He eased his fingers from her body; lifting his hips, he removed the pajama bottoms he was wearing. He turned Chloe onto her side and moved closer behind her. Lifting her top leg, he positioned himself between her legs and entered her body. He put her leg on top of his and began to make love to her. He stroked her slowly, taking his time. He talked to her, saying naughty things that made her moan and shutter. He pinched and kneaded her breasts lightly, bringing out her every joy. He knew just how much pressure to use; he knew exactly how to please her.

Lex pulled out, and then drove slowly in again. She thrust her hips backwards, and he plunged deeper into her. She cried out with pleasure. He drove into her again, slower but still all the way. She had never felt so full, she could feel him pressing into the very depths of her and it was pure ecstasy. He plunged into her again, and started to pick up the pace. She rocked against him, bucking her hips with his rhythm and moaning softly.

He drove into her harder, again and again. Chloe was mindless with pleasure. She knew that when it happened the world would end. She was so hot. She’d never been this heated before. Lex pulled on her inhibitions…the side of herself that no one had ever seen before.

Lex rolled over onto his back, lifting her with him. She inhaled sharply as he settled her on top of him and she felt him go deeper than before. He was practically bursting her as his girth stretched her to her limit. She rocked against him, and he groaned as she rubbed her engorged clit against him. He clutched her waist in his warm hands as she pulled up a little and slammed down again, gasping at the new sensation. She began to drive against him faster, plunging his rock-hard cock deep within her. She pushed her clit against his shaft, and he moaned as she squeezed his balls.

She pounded him faster and faster, both moaning as he bounced her roughly on his cock. Deeper and deeper he went, until she felt as if she would explode. Her clit throbbed from his flogging, and she cried out as she began to cum. She ground against him as her walls convulsed, and he too cried out as he came in searing hot spurts deep within her.

She collapsed onto him, both breathing hard and shaking. He put his arms around her after a few minutes turned her back to her side. He slid slowly out of her, shuddering as his still-stiff shaft came out glistening. She opened her eyes and he was looking directly into them. (My props to StarFem, who contributed to this bit of smut)

Lex moved closer to her and pressed a light kiss on her lips. “That was amazing.”

Chloe smiled. “Yeah, I think so too.”

They kissed each other lightly and drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~

“Lex…Lex wake up.” Chloe shook a sleeping Lex.

“What? What is it? Is it the baby?” He asked after sitting straight up in the bed. The nightlight they used so she could find her way to the bathroom helped him find her face immediately.

“Are you ready to be a daddy?” She asked with a smile on her face.

Lex jumped from the bed. Rushing to the bathroom, he took care of what he need to do and hurried back to his wife. Chloe was dressed, sitting on the bed when he rushed back in.

“Calm down, you know what the doctor told us. First babies take forever.” Chloe said as she watched Lex rush around the room looking for clothes.

Lex stopped and looked at her. They were about to become parents. He couldn’t believe this was happening. He watched as Chloe’s face contorted, he frowned as hers did. He was at her side in a flash when she cried out in pain.

“That hurt.” She said, with tears in her eyes when the pain passed.

Lex lifted her, and as he did so, he was suddenly soaked. He looked at her thinking that she had urinated on him. She almost laughed at the look on his face, “Water broke.” She told him as he set her to her feet. As they changed clothes, Chloe was again overcome with pain. She screamed as the pain hit her. She kept screaming until the pain passed.

Brax, head of security, was half way up the stairs with his gun out, when he saw Lex and Chloe coming toward him. “What happened?” he asked, his heart pounding hard in his chest. Every since Chloe was almost kidnapped on his watch, Brax took every scream from her seriously…though he’d been able to distinguish screams of pain and fear, from those of pleasure.

“She’s in labor.” Lex told his friend.

Brax holstered his gun and turned to the open door. He held it open as Lex helped Chloe out. Lex had to catch her as she almost fell to the ground as another contraction hit her.

“Brax give me your gun?” she panted.

“What for?” he asked her.

“First, I gonna shoot Lex for doing this to me. Then, I’m gonna put myself out of my misery.”

Brax rolled his eyes as he opened the door to the limo and waited for Lex to get in after assisting Chloe. After closing the door, Brax got into the drivers and drove them to Smallville hospital.
~~~~~~~

Lex rushed into the hospital with his wife swing at him to stop touching her. She was hot one second and cold the next. She was crying one minute and cursing the next. Lex never thought they would get to the hospital.

Dr. Huxtible examined Chloe and Lex took a breather. He needed time to regroup. Too much was happening too fast. One minute they were making love and the next…damn it, is that what brought this on. He was no more rough with her than usual. 'Okay..don’t panic', he told himself. Cliff had told them that they could have sex as long as Chloe was comfortable. She was comfortable while he was…he turned when he heard his father coming.

“I so don’t need this.” Lex said. He looked up to see Lucas heading down the hall behind their father. "How did you know we were here?"

Lucas smiled at Lex, "Brax."

"He is so fired." Lex said. "Did he happen to mention if he called Gabe?"

"I called him." Lionel said.

"Dad..."

“Lex, I promise not to interfere.”

He sighed looked at his father “Please, just stay out of my way.” He glanced over at Lucas. He was so glad that he decided to listen to his brother and go after what he wanted. If he hadn‘t, Chloe might not be in his life right now.

Cliff came out of the room and came up to Lex. “Are you ready for this Lex?”

“I have to be.”

“Do you remember the talk we had in my office while Chloe was getting dressed that day?”

“Yes.”

“Are you prepared for that?”

“No. I’ve never seen her like that. All the way here she was mad. Then she would cry. Then she would be mad again. I didn’t know what to do.”

“It only gets worse.”

Lex sighed as he walked toward Chloe’s door. He looked back at his brother and father and smiled weakly at them. They smiled back. Chloe was lying on her left side when he entered the room. There was a monitor across her belly and he could see the baby’s heart beat on the display. “Hey, how’re doing?” he asked in a near whisper.

“I don’t wanna do this Lex. It hurts and I’m scared.” She told him. Tears falling from her eyes.

“Just think, this time tomorrow it’ll be over.” He laid his head on the pillow next to her and watched as more tears fell. “Try to rest.” She only nodded and closed her eyes.
~~~~~~

“I HATE YOU LEX. I SWEAR ON MY DAD’S LIFE THAT YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! NOT EVER!” She yelled as he tried to clam her. “Get away from me.” She told him, he had been trying to continue massaging her back.
~~~~~~~

Everyone could hear Chloe yelling at Lex.

“I didn’t know Chloe could yell that loud.” Lucas said, coming up the hall. He’d gone to call Clark.

“I did.” Gabe said. He shifted slightly as Lana had fallen asleep on his arm.

The moment was bitter sweet for Lionel. His son was about to become a father. There was no one to tell Lex that he wasn’t fit to be a father…no even him. Lionel and Lex had come to an understanding in their relationship, one where they weren’t always trying to one up each other, and they both had Chloe to thank for that. She was a stabilizing force in the Luthor family and all three males would do anything for her.
~~~~~~~

“I want drugs Lex. Tell them to get the anesthesiologist in here. I need the epidural.” Chloe gripped Lex’s sleeve. Pleading with him to help her.

“It’s too late Chloe. The baby is too far down the canal.” He spoke to her calmly.

“What good are you for then?” she pushed him away from her.

Lex was astonished by his wife’s behavior. He never knew she could get like this. “Chloe…”

“I’m dying Lex. I never thought it would hurt this bad. No one told me it would hurt this bad.”

Lex’s heart broke for her. There was nothing he could do to help her.

“OH NO! I need to push.” Chloe yelled.

“NO NOT YET Chloe!” Dr. Huxtible yelled.

“WHY NOT!”

“Because I’m standing way over here. I need to be there to get the baby.”

“Well get over here!”

Dr. Huxtible got in position while the nurses placed Chloe’s legs in the stirrups and sat her up in a sitting position. Lex stood next to Chloe, she held his hand in a vice grip. He swore she was going to break it.

“Okay, on your next contraction Chloe I want you to push.”

“Okay.” Chloe said.

On the next contraction Chloe pushed. Lex was coaching and counting for her. Twenty minutes later Chloe was still pushing.

“I don’t wanna do this anymore.”

“You have no choice baby. It’s almost over.”

“You don’t want anymore children right Lex?” She asked her husband. She was sweating, some of her hair stuck to her face.

“Whatever you want is fine with me.” Was all he said.

“Maybe one more.” She said before the next contraction hit her.

“Okay the baby’s crowning.” Cliff said. “Lex you wanna take a look?”

“NO HE DOESN’T!” Chloe yelled, as Lex was about to take a look.

“I’ve seen it before Chloe.”

“Yeah, but not like that.”

He smiled and went to look anyway. The top of his baby’s head was making its way out of the woman he loved. It was the most amazing thing he ever witnessed.

“One more push Chloe and you’ll be a mother. Come on, one…big…push.”

Chloe pushed with all the strength that was left in her.

“Stop pushing Chloe.”

Chloe sighed in relief as the pressure was eased. She heard her baby cry and looked up at Lex who was looking at Cliff.

“Mr. and Mrs. Luthor you are the parents of a baby boy. Lex do you want to cut the cord?"

Cliff handed Lex a pair of scissors. He started cutting but nothing happened. He looked at Cliff.

"You have to cut harder. It's tough to cut through."

Chloe watched as Lex severed her internal tie to her baby. The look on his face was priceless. She would never forget it.

Chloe burst out crying as Cliff handed her the baby. She could barely see him as she held onto him. She looked at the dark hair that covered his head, and watched as he opened his crystal blue eyes.

“Lex, you’re a daddy.” she said through her tears.

Lex was overcome with emotion. His face was flushed and he was shaking. It’d finally hit him…a father.

Chloe handed Lex the baby and after a few moments with his son. Lex handed him to the nurse so she could take him prints, put on his band, and clean him up. Dr. Huxtible was finishing up on Chloe. Lex walked over to her.

“You did it baby.” He said moving the hair from her face and kissing her on the forehead.

“Yeah, thank God it’s over.”

Everyone in the room laughed.

“Why don’t you go tell everyone?” Lex didn’t move. “Please Lex.”

Lex sighed heavily and walked over to the door. He took a deep breath before opening it. Everyone stood as Lex walked out. He looked at every face that was waiting for him to speak. Like it or not, they were family.

“We have a son.”

Cheers went around the hall. There was crying and laughter. Grandparents congratulating each other. Lex smiled and eased back into the room that contained his family.

Chloe held their son. She was nursing him.

“He was hungry.” She said smiling at her husband.

He gently sat down next to her. Looking as their son nursed from his mother.

“Are you happy?” She asked him.

“More than you can imagine.”

She smiled at him. “Look, I didn’t mean a thing I said.”

“Oh I already know that. There is no way you can go without sex.”

“No, that’s you!”

“Yeah, you keep thinking that.”

“Okay…I don’t want to even think about sex right now. I so don’t feel like a sexual being right now.”

“You know he was born at 12:03am.” Lex said smiling at her.

“No, I didn’t know that.” She smiled at him.

“Happy Mother’s Day Chloe.”

She smiled at him, “I love you.”

“Not as much as I love you.”

“Yeah, you keep thinking that.”

Lex watched as his wife and his son fell asleep. He took his son from Chloe and sat down in the chair next to her bed. He held his son and thought about how happy he was. He finally had everything he wanted.
~~~~~~~
The End

Also...for those who may be waiting for updates to If I Was A Bird, Elevator Rides, or The Dark Side, it may be a while. My computer was infected with a worm and I wasn't able to save any of my updates on disk before my computer crashed completely. I am working on them, but you know how hard it is to recreate something when you already had one direction in mind. I beg for your patience. I will update as soon as I stop feeling sorry for myself and get back in gear.

Smooches....Shay

hippiez
9th May 2004, 20:51
AAWWW... The interaction after she gave birth was sooo sweet! And the smut... :drool: Great story! As always! ;)

Sab_Luthor
9th May 2004, 20:53
oh yeah don't say about it my computer too was infected by the blaster and sasser and all my files were erased
anyway that was so cute i loved it it will be great to have a sequel to this one
great fic shay

hickchick
9th May 2004, 21:00
awwwwwwww! that was so sweet! Chloe and Lex are gonna make great parents.

i'm sorry about your comp. that really sucks that you lost all your fics.

my comp crashed not too long ago, but luckily i managed to save all my fics to a disk. now every single thing i write i back it up to a disk.

great fic! :)

asharnanae
9th May 2004, 21:47
:blush: awwwee, wow that was great. I hate the thought of childbirth, but you made it sound really sweet. it hasnt inspired me to have children any time soon though! :yay:

TheDragonLady
9th May 2004, 22:13
He started out life giving his mother hella-big mother's day presents. How's he gonna top it next year. :)

LOL

I lurved it!

And I loved Chloe's outbreaks of rage... Hehehe.

Blaire023
10th May 2004, 04:21
I'm a mommy. been there, done that, and wooooh, thank god it's over.

But I didn't have a lex to curse at. Taco bell forced me to go into labor, so I envy Chloe. She had a nice little ride on lex to force her into it.

Happy mother's day to all the momma's on the board.

Beautifully done, Shay.

~B

autumngold
10th May 2004, 04:34
Poor Lex, Chloe really ripped him a new one!! I love the beautiful ending to your story!! Chloe, Lex and a baby!! What a happy thought!! :chlexsign4:

ColumbiaBlue
10th May 2004, 06:00
Also...for those who may be waiting for updates to If I Was A Bird, Elevator Rides, or The Dark Side, it may be a while. My computer was infected with a worm and I wasn't able to save any of my updates on disk before my computer crashed completely. I am working on them, but you know how hard it is to recreate something when you already had one direction in mind. I beg for your patience. I will update as soon as I stop feeling sorry for myself and get back in gear.
Ooooh, Shay, that totally sucks!!! Computers can be such pains, can't they? Good luck.

This was cute! :biggrin:

~Manda

eurydices falling
10th May 2004, 07:14
That was so many kinds of precious. Can't you just imagine the retelling of that labor story

"Hey mom, how was i born?"

"well baby, it just so happens your daddy still couldn't keep it in his pants even though i was as big as a house. so he bottomed out in my uterus a time or two. we had a screaming good orgasm and that night you decided you didn't like being poked in your sleep. so (insert ridiculously exagerrated # of labor hours that mothers concoct) hours later you were born."

"..."

"yeah i know kiddo, i get a little choked at the beauty of your mother's narrating skills too"

LOL. sorry just playin Shay.

I really do think it was beautiful.

Sorry bout the worm too. The only time i've ever had a worm was at the bottom of some Jose Cuervo.

Happy Mother's Day ladies.

vardaquareien
10th May 2004, 08:02
Originally posted by Shay@May 10 2004, 03:58 AM
She smiled at him. “Look, I didn’t mean a thing I said.”

“Oh I already know that. There is no way you can go without sex.”
*snortle* Classic line!!!

Wonderful ficcy! Loved the smut :drool: and the whole labor episode was really well written. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's here. (*pout* My Mum was on the other side of the world for Mother's Day - I WANT MY MUMMY!!! :crygreen: )

SinnerSaint
10th May 2004, 10:03
Firstly I must tell you that this story was unbelievably sweet. And fairly realistic in detailing the many moods of a woman in labor. Secondly, I offer you my utmost sympathies on the loss of your files and the crashing of your system . But I must beg you not to hold your sweet , innocent computer responsible for this . Remember people , computers cannot write their own programs or viruses. Whenever there is some stupid virus , or annoying worm it is because some freaking $#!!#$&!!! designed it and then put it out into cyberspace to hassle complete strangers for absolutely no good reason . *whew*Sorry , I'll get off my little soap box now. It just really bothers me when people do really stupid destructive things to the average Joe's computer and then act like they are this elite hacker that has actually accomplished something other than inflating their own ego......okay , big deep breath and I'm letting it go now.

katspell
10th May 2004, 17:07
:crygreen: This is soooo good. *L* Thank you for the mom's day present!!!

Suxors about the virus... There is a really great *FREE* antivirus called avast you can get it at avast.com. THey're the best because even though its free it gets good updates and junk... just a suggestion for the future!! :biggrin:

newbatgirl
10th May 2004, 17:30
Awww, poor. Chloe. She didn't get an epidural. Whoever invented those things deserves a medal. As for Lex, I think he got off easy. I threw up on Mr. NBG when I gave birth.

Great story, Shay. Wonderfully written and scarily realistic. Lex was sooo cute.

Happy Mom's Day.
Sorry about your PC, though.

Blaire, you're the fifth woman I know who said Taco Bell sent them into labor. My sister ate a Mexican Pizza, and her water broke an hour later. Scary!!! I was five days past my due date and ate a quesadilla and BINGO. Certainly info for you future-moms to file away for reference. :biggrin:

marrycherry
10th May 2004, 20:29
great smut,,, so sweet the end :wub:
:yay:

dreamingincolor
10th May 2004, 23:57
Haha, Dr. Huxtible,I like that. Cute mothers day story :)

Shay
11th May 2004, 00:06
"Hey mom, how was i born?"

"well baby, it just so happens your daddy still couldn't keep it in his pants even though i was as big as a house. so he bottomed out in my uterus a time or two. we had a screaming good orgasm and that night you decided you didn't like being poked in your sleep. so (insert ridiculously exagerrated # of labor hours that mothers concoct) hours later you were born."

"..."

"yeah i know kiddo, i get a little choked at the beauty of your mother's narrating skills too"
That is laugh out loud funny.

I used my own experiences with the birth scene. 3 boys...phew. Luckily I was in labor only 3 hours with each one. I feel so sorry for all those women who spend 10...12...16 hours in labor.

She didn't get an epidural. Whoever invented those things deserves a medal
You got that right! It's a lovely, lovely drug.

Thanks for all the replies...
Shay

xxasaxx
11th May 2004, 02:27
Such a cute, beautiful story. I like how Cliff Huxtible was in it!!!

hfce
12th May 2004, 22:29
Awww that was so hot and sweet . :chlexsign2:

Hope :blinkkiss:

drina
15th May 2004, 04:48
this is really, really sweet :>

Baily007
24th February 2005, 17:06
:wub: This was so fantastic - thank you for sharing! :yay:

Sidhe
25th February 2005, 04:57
This story was so sweet! I love daddy Lex and screaming Chloe.

starmoon
12th March 2005, 04:50
This story is sweet and the smut is great. Chloe having Lex's baby is so wonderful.

summer_enchanted
12th April 2005, 21:58
Aw I really love fics where Chloe and Lex are in a established relationship. This one was great. Read it a couple of times. :clapclap:

Catvampcrazines
14th April 2005, 21:53
Really great story. It was very amusing, well written, and the smut was good/hot.

micah_luther
15th June 2005, 08:37
that was so beautiful. I loved it. The smut was REALLY hot! wow! Then the interaction between everyone, it was amazing. Then the baby being born, and the sweet tender moment afterwards, it was a little overwhelming to the emotions, but it was worth it

Unapproachable Desires
15th June 2005, 20:53
Awesome mother's day story, so cute and fluffy. But geeze a few more stories like that will scare me & make me think twice about having a baby. LOL anyways Great job!!

arkakitty
17th June 2005, 22:34
That was sweet :)

darkangel
11th August 2005, 10:28
This was a very nice fic.

~*~Tasha~*~
14th June 2006, 15:50
This was a beautiful, sweet, romantic and loving piece of fiction. I adored this one. You captured the birthing moments perfectly. I liked the Dr. too. The Cosby Show used to be one of my favorites.