PDA

View Full Version : More Skins Added!

Warunee
7th May 2004, 01:50
Yay!

I finally got my butt up and running. Yes, two new skins have been added.

They're titled Icey Blue and Burning Passion.

Icy Blue:

Click to see picture! (http://home.no.net/warunee/screen/blue.jpg)

Burning Passion

Click to see picture! (http://home.no.net/warunee/screen/rust.jpg)

To change skins; "My Controls", then "Skin and Languages" and choose the skin you want.

I hope you'll find the perfect skin for you. If not, a new one will probably pop up soon.

Comments are appreciated! :)

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 02:07
:biggrin: Love the skins!!!!!! I have icy blue up! I LOVE the background!!!!!!

the burning pashion ones good, but a bit to brown for me, gahhh, they both must have taken sooooo long to do!

You guys are amazeing!!!!! :worship2:

Warunee
7th May 2004, 02:14
I'm glad you like them. :D

Actually, it took me 2 days. :huh:

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 02:21
:huh: just noticed a weirdness with the posting page. the box is stuck to the right hand side of the screan, not sitting in the middle like it was before? is this deliberate?

and also, the Quoteing boxes come out really small and hard to read when you quote someone, was this also intended?

but other than that, Purrrrrrrrfect!

Warunee
7th May 2004, 02:28
Are you sure about the posting box? To me, it's still placed in the middle.

About the Quoting box, I'll fix it right now. It's probably the colors, that's why it's hard to read.

If you see anymore unusual, let me know. ;)

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 02:31
:huh: yep!! my posting box is all lop sided! it's like its fine on the left like normal, but then just keeps on going right to the edge of the page on the right. it like three inches wider than the reverse order post box underneath!

I hope this isnt just a jinx on me! I hate it when that happens!

ohhh, and cooll with the quote box!!!! :biggrin:

Warunee
7th May 2004, 02:35
That's weird. It looks normal and fine to me. We are taking about 'Icy Blue' here, right?

Also, fixed the quote box. It should be easier to read now. ;)

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 02:45
:blush: yup, icy blue, do you want me to take a screan capture and post it up, maybe we are getting our wires crossed or something, cuz I cant see why it would just be different for me? weird.

and the quote boxes look cool now!

Warunee
7th May 2004, 02:47
Yeah, a screencap would help a lot because I'm really confused here. :lol:

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 03:00
:blush: ok, this is what I am seeing. I have taken a shot of the top and the bottem of the posting box to show how it relates, I had to miss out the middle, couldnt fit it in!

hope this clears it up a bit!

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/3229ScCap.jpg

Warunee
7th May 2004, 03:09
That's really weird!

Here's what mine looks like:

http://home.no.net/warunee/screen/blue2.jpg

I'll have to take a closer look tomorrow as it's like 3 AM here and I'm starting to get sleepy.

BTW, is anyone else experiencing the same as Ash?

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 03:25
:huh: weird!!!!!!!!! and just as warunee said, if Anybody is also haveing this problem..... Please dont let it be me that is just jinxed!

Oh! and thanks warunee!!!! hope you have good dreams!!

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 04:03
:crygreen: :crygreen: :tease: :crygreen: :tease: :crygreen:

Ok, now I really do belive I am well and truely jinxed!!!!! Waunee, I cant open my PM inbox or see any PM messsages when in Icy Blue!!! It all works fine in the Purple one!!!

what is it about me!!!!!! :dry:

Warunee
7th May 2004, 04:22
You're not the only one who can't enter the PM section. I'm closing 'Icy Blue' for the time being.

vardaquareien
7th May 2004, 06:09
Great skins Wu!!! I particularly like "burning passion"!!!

BTW I'm wondering if ash's problems could have been to do with the fact that she may have a differnet screen reolution to you. I use 800x600 which means I can't see the background - the posting box goes from the very edge of both sides of the screen. Ash is your screen resolution 800x600? Wu is your's 1400x? (can't remember the no.). Maybe that could be the reason.

hlmilk
7th May 2004, 06:46
Just want to say GOOD JOB on the new skins :D I like Burning Passion the most :D

sabby
7th May 2004, 07:16
*waves* ey Jules, Wu

we have a problem! The icy blue skin (which is the one I want!!!) isn't in the skin options, at least not in My skin options, so please could you check that? Because I really really want the blue skin

hugs,
Sab

hlmilk
7th May 2004, 07:19
Originally posted by Warunee@May 7 2004, 10:22 AM
You're not the only one who can't enter the PM section. I'm closing 'Icy Blue' for the time being.
^ Sabby, I think Warunee is closing it for the moment

Warunee
7th May 2004, 07:23
Renee, my skin solution is 1024x768. I have no idea what is going on, but I'm trying to fix it right now. ;)

Sabby, I had to remove Icy Blue because of some problems but it'll probably be up soon. ;)Check back later or so.

Julie
7th May 2004, 08:21
Ash, you were on a Mac, right? And what browser are you using?

I'm on a Mac/Internet Explorer right now, and it all looks cool here...

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 14:58
:huh: I thought it could be that too jules, but I am the same as you, mac and explorer!

and my res is the same as warunees I think.

ahhh well, hope the probs can be found, I shall be useing, hmm, I think I will give burning pash a go!

thanks!

Julie
7th May 2004, 16:19
Didn't something like this happen before? With a previous skin? I remember I made you a new account, and then it worked (whatever was the problem then anyways)... Could it be this (need a new account) again??

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 16:41
:ohmy: Oh I remeber that, but that problem turned out to be with my cable service provider, my bro had the same trouble on his boards! its not that this time though I think, as his are fine. hmmmmm, it all seems to be working fine and dandy in burning pashion as well, so I dont think that could be something like that this time, as well.

Susie Q
7th May 2004, 21:51
Oooo...nice work! http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/clap2.gif I must say you never fail to impress http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/notworthy.gif.

I would have thought I would have been more attracted to the Icy Blue but I seem to be strangely drawn to the Burning Passion. I say strangely because I’m usually drawn to shades of pink, purple, and blue or what my cousin calls “cool tones.” She’s into all that interior decorating, color coordinating, HGTV, blah, blah, yadda, yadda :rolleyes:...whatever, I’ll take her word for it.

Anyhoo, while I love my Purple Addiction, I’m all for trying out the new skins http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/Wink2.gif.

Warunee
7th May 2004, 22:35
It will take some time before I can get Icy Blue up and running again. Be patient.

But I have added more skins.

Emotions and Morning After

I hope you like them!

asharnanae
7th May 2004, 22:39
:biggrin: I am currently in morning after and everything is a ok!!!!!! cool new skins, you are a star waru!! love ya to bits!!!!! :wub: :worship2: :wub: :worship2:

LarkLuthor
7th May 2004, 22:40
I like morning after. It's nice.

Lark

carebear72884
8th May 2004, 01:35
oh, i like them all, so many good skins now, i dont know which one to pick, i have emtions for now, but who knows, maybe i will change it every coupple of days and keep things fresh. lol, great job Waru! :biggrin:

vardaquareien
8th May 2004, 03:39
:worship2: Wow Wu! You've been a busy chica!!! Wonderful new skins!!! I've gone with Emotions at the mo coz these are soooo my colours :biggrin: - luv 'em!!! but morning after is gorgeous too (I 'specially love the banner at the top ;) ) and those colours are so fresh... so I have a feeling I'll be changing regularly!!!

Susie Q
9th May 2004, 02:05
Oooo looky...more new skins. Decisions, decisions http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/think.gif. Hmm, I think next on rotation will beeeeee...Emotions! :yay3:

sara_noele
9th May 2004, 22:41
Great new skins!! :biggrin:

Have the "burning passion" one right now. Maybe tomorrow another...

hlmilk
10th May 2004, 01:39
Awesome! I'm using Emotion now.. btw, what's the top left corner at the banner about? I cant see clearly..

Good job on the skins! :biggrin:

Charmingjen
11th May 2004, 23:27
Love the new skins ;) great job!!

Jen