PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Movie Magic (NC-17

sydsvaughn
30th April 2004, 07:46
Title: Movie Magic
By: SaraC
Rating: NC-17 (smut biscuit, pure and simple)
Spoilers: Season 3 (although the whole ‘insanity’ thing never happened in my world here)
Summary: Movie night for Chloe and Lex takes a heated turn!

Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be. I own nothing!

Notes: This is pure fluff I needed to write it to get the bad taste of current and possible future "ship-that-I-will-not-name-because-I-shall-be-ill." Takes place mid Season 3, Chloe and Lex are working to bring down Lionel but no 'insanity' here, thus no forgetting of the "I'll protect you." Enjoy this fluff and revel in the power that is Chlex!

~&~&~&~&~&~&~

"So what are we going to see? I hear Mandy Moore has a new film and just love her choice in roles."

Chloe rolled her eyes, trying not to gag as she listened to Lana going on to their small group about her choice in movies. Personally, she didn't think Clark or Pete seemed too thrilled, but Pete's girlfriend Cassie looked intrigued.

She rolled her eyes again, turning to the man next to her who was watching the scene with his usual stoic expression.

"Please don't tell me you want to see a Mandy Moore film?"

Lex raised an eyebrow as he looked down at the petite blonde at his side. He shuddered inwardly at the idea of sitting through such a film, although he had a feeling Clark and Pete would suffer simply for their respective dates.

Chloe, however, was another matter, thank goodness. Not that she was his "date" tonight, but since the other four had paired off, they'd settled into a casual couple for the night. It was perfect in his opinion, since he'd long desired to take his relationship with Chloe to an entirely different level. He just wasn't sure of her feelings on the matter, and over the course of the evening, had been carefully trying to sense if she might feel the same.

"Lex? You're not going to ruin my opinion of you by agreeing with Lana?"

Chloe frowned as she waited for a reply, hoping sincerely that Lex did not have a hidden fascination for the latest teeny-bopper idol. Although, it would make an interesting tidbit on the character profile she was compiling on the bald billionaire. She decided not to think about the fact that the only person she was compiling such information for was herself.

She'd realized her feelings for Lex went much deeper than friendship over the past few months. They'd been working long and hard to take Lionel down and every day brought them both closer to their goal and to each other. Of course, Chloe figured there was no way Lex could feel more than friendship for her, especially considering she was not his usual type.

/Right, you're not brunette and you don't want to kill him. Unless its death by extreme pleasure/

She hoped Lex didn't notice her blushing at her thoughts. Still, she had to admit, she'd been more than usually excited when he'd agreed to the 'dinner and a movie' night with their group. Even Pete had come to tolerate his presence, although conversation was scarce between the two men. She was still in shock he'd agreed when Clark had mentioned it to him. It had only served to reinforce her opinion that no one could completely predict a Luthor.

"I don't think we'll have a choice in the matter, Chloe."

Lex smiled as he watched her start at his words. She'd been lost in her thoughts for a few moments, and he'd felt his body respond to the slightly hazy gaze she'd fixed on the marquee. He wondered if she were thinking about him, because he was definitely thinking about her. Especially about being in a dark theater with her.

Chloe groaned as she came out of her daze at his words, noting Lana was already dragging Clark to the counter and clearly asking for tickets to the dreaded movie. Cassie too was following suit with a slightly irritated looking Pete.

"No. I refuse to sit through it."

Lex laughed at her adamant words, glad to know he wasn't the only one who had been about to refuse to see the film.

"I agree with you, Chloe. Perhaps we should find a movie ourselves and let them endure their choice."

Chloe couldn't help the way her heart rate increased as she realized Lex was suggesting they see a movie on their own. Which would mean being alone with Lex Luthor in a dark theater. Without her friends anywhere around. The shiver of anticipation that slid down her spine also heated her blood.

"I think that's a great idea, let's just tell them our decision and then we can find a movie we can agree on."

Lex nodded, watching as Chloe walked up to their friends and explained, obviously in no uncertain terms, their decision. He hid his grin as both Clark and Pete began to protest, more he suspected from the knowledge that he and Chloe would not have to endure Lana and Cassie's choice.

Chloe sighed as she simply turned and marched away from her friends, ignoring both Pete and Clark as they tried to talk her out of seeing another movie. She knew it was more because they didn't want to suffer through Mandy Moore either, but she couldn't feel sorry for them.

Besides, she was all for alone time with Lex and there was no way she was letting her best friends ruin what could be a golden opportunity to see if there was anything more than friendship to experiment with.

"I take it they're resigned to their fate?"

Lex grinned as the blonde laughed and grabbed his arm, pulling him with her to get a closer look at the marquee as their friends disappeared inside, although not with longing looks from both Clark and Pete.

"I don't really care. If they can't stand up to their girlfriends, they deserve all the Mandy Moore they get."

She grinned at his laughter, realizing again how wonderful it sounded when coming from usually such a serious man. She liked to think she was good for Lex in numerous ways, not the least of which was getting him to lighten up from the serious businessman his father had forced him to become.

"So, what strikes your fancy, Lex?" Chloe wasn't paying attention to him as she asked the question, more involved in looking at their choices. Which was why she missed the flash of heat in his eyes at her words.

/Oh, Chloe. If you only knew what strikes my fancy. And it's definitely not a movie/

"Lex?" She frowned as she noted he seemed far away. However, at the sound of her voice, he suddenly focused his eyes on her and she had to fight the shiver that slid down her spine at being the soul focus of such an intense look.

"I don't know, what do you feel like?" He quickly averted his eyes to the movie posters, knowing if he stared at her much longer he risked revealing emotions he wasn't ready to face himself. Thankfully, she seemed to catch on and broke the seriousness of the moment with light-hearted chatter.

"Well-we can go for the epic of "Troy," lots of hot men for me and powerful takeovers for you," she paused and grinned at his look to show she was teasing.

Lex couldn't help but smile back at her. Her grin was too infectious to resist.

"While normally I would have no problems with watching people take over and conquer others, I don't think I can handle your drooling over Brad Pitt," he responded, earning a light laugh in return.

"Actually, it's Orlando Bloom who I really want to see. But Brad's not bad either." She grinned at his amused look, turning back to peruse the marquee. A small title suddenly caught her eye and she found a sense of wickedness filling her mind as she turned to Lex with a contemplative glance.

"Lex, there's a little independent film that I've heard a lot about." She bit her lip as his eyebrow quirked. "I didn't think it would come to Smallville, but it looks like it's playing in one theater for one showing, which is in about ten minutes."

Lex hid his amusement as he realized which movie she was referring too. His blood began to heat as he remembered some of the 'things' he'd heard about the film as well. It was obvious from the look in Chloe's eyes that she had heard the same things.

The night suddenly got a lot more interesting.

"Which movie is that, Chloe?" He decided playing dumb was his best option. He didn't want to spook her.

"It's called "Young Adam" and it stars Ewan McGregor-"

"So that's what caught your attention. I should have known." Lex grinned at her raised eyebrow. He liked to think she'd picked up that trait from him.

"Well, you know how much I loved him in "Moulin Rouge" and even in "Star Wars" although "Velvet Goldmine" wasn't bad either, if you like glam rock-"

"Chloe," he cut her off again, "if you want to see "Young Adam" that's fine with me. Just make the decision so we don't miss the beginning." He was amused to note her mouth dropped at his words and his tone.

Grinning madly, she grabbed his hand and unconsciously pulled him with her towards the ticket booth. He felt the tingle shoot up his arm and carefully laced their fingers together as she pulled him behind her. He marveled at how wonderful something as simple as holding hands with this woman could feel.

Chloe was doing her best to ignore the feel of Lex's fingers entwined with hers. Her heart was pounding so loud she was sure he could hear it. But she had to keep calm. Especially if she was going to watch this movie with Lex.

Several minutes later, both were standing in line at the candy counter, arguing over what to order.

"I feel like popcorn-it's not a movie unless you have lots of hot, slippery, salty buttered popcorn." Lex grinned as her eyes widened at his words, and the husky tone he delivered them in. He planned to play this for all he was worth. How often did he find himself in this type of situation with Chloe? And who knew where it might lead.

"Fine-you get your popcorn and I'll share it-but I'm getting Milk Duds-there's just something so delicious about letting those sweet, sugary balls of candy melt in your mouth as you suck on them for hours-then they're all sticky and warm when the caramel finally dissolves in your mouth." Chloe hid her smile at the stunned expression on his face, feeling proud she'd managed a reply equal to his earlier one that had heated her blood.

Lex hoped he didn't have a heart attack right then and there. He thought his heart had stopped beating, while all the blood in his body rushed
straight to his cock, as he put a totally different connotation on the words she'd just uttered. Then again, from the playful look in her eyes, maybe her words weren't intended to be taken so innocently.

Something had gotten into Chloe tonight-and he was beginning to look forward to finding out what. Assuming he could breathe or move any time soon. At the current moment, he knew moving would be a problem. But there were worse problems to have.

They finally reached the counter and Lex managed a to order a large popcorn and a box of Milk Duds in a calm voice, waving off Chloe as she started to pull money from her wallet.

"It's my treat. A gentleman always treats a lady on a date."

Chloe was about to argue when his words registered. He'd called this a date. She fought the giddy anticipation that flooded over her at the knowledge that he considered this a date. Images of being alone with Lex, watching what was an NC-17 rated movie (she figure he'd missed the rating since he'd not commented on it) suddenly took on new life in her mind, nearly making her drool.

Lex took one look at her now glazed over eyes, watching as her small, pink tongue ran appealing over her lips. Turning to the man behind the counter, he ordered a Coke, knowing he would need something to cool his body down if the look in her eyes was anything to go by.

Food bought, they headed for the theater, following the winding hallway until they came to the last theater before the exit. As they entered, Lex heard Chloe's appreciative 'ohhhh' as she took in the setting. There were probably only about 50 seats in the oval shaped theater, every two of the recliner seats grouped together, affording couples a good deal of privacy.

At least, that was the first thought that entered his head as he let Chloe lead him to several seats near the back corner. He forced his body to relax as he realized how isolated they would be, considering there were maybe only ten other people in the theater with them. Chloe, he noted, had chosen seats as far away from them as possible.

He groaned to himself as his body hardened at the idea of being so close to Chloe, in such a private setting. He was hard as a rock, and only getting harder-and the movie hadn't even started yet.

Several moments later they were settled in their seats, the popcorn resting comfortably on the armrest between them, Chloe leaning slightly towards Lex as she reached for a handful of popcorn.

"I hope you like this movie, it's rather, different from the other fare out there. Very dark and supposedly sexy." Chloe bit her lip after she finished, glad when the lights went down, hoping Lex would not notice her blush.

"I've read some of the reviews, Chloe. To get an NC-17 rating means you get interesting publicity." Lex grinned as he felt her stiffen slightly beside him. He figured she'd caught onto his act by the slight huff she gave before settling back into her seat.

"You're a sneaky one, Luthor."

He could only grin as the movie began to unfold before them, trying not to feel like a kid in a candy store as Chloe leaned slightly towards him as she snuggled into the plush recliner.

About ten minutes into the film, he nearly jumped out of his seat when he felt Chloe's warm breath against his ear, her body pressing against his side, the popcorn and armrest between them somehow having been removed.

"Did I mention how sexy I think Ewan's accent is? There's just something so erotic about hearing that lilt to his voice as he's about to ravish some woman in some depraved way."

Chloe felt him still against her side as she whispered the words in his ear, feeling her own body respond. She knew it was rather daring, but watching the actions on the screen in front of her was getting her hot and bothered. And if she was hot and bothered, Lex should be too.

Lex tried hard to retain control over his body as her breath whispered across his ear, the sensation sending a bolt of desire straight to his groin. A quick look at her showed a smug expression on her face, a hint of desire in her eyes.

Two could play at that game, he suddenly realized with an inner smirk.

"You like men to talk in accents when they're ravishing you, Chloe?" He smiled slightly as he noticed the visible tremor run through her body as his breath brushed across her ear.

Chloe tried not to melt into a pile of goo as his words brushed over her ear, making the heat between her thighs grow hotter. This was definitely the most exhilarating verbal judo she'd ever engaged in with him.

"It doesn't hurt. In fact," she shot him a quick glance, feeling even more daring, "I think it heightens the mood. Whispering erotic words in an accent is a definite turn on for me."

Lex's mind boggled at the image of a writhing Chloe beneath him, growing only hotter as he whispered erotic words to her in one of the various languages he was fluent in.

"You know, I speak both French and German, and I can do a pretty good British accent," he offered, wondering how she'd respond to such a blatantly obvious comment. He was only slightly disappointed to see a small, sexy grin crawl over her face before she replied.

"Dream on, Luthor-" Chloe was proud of her strong response as she grabbed another handful of popcorn and turned back to the movie. She tried to focus her mind back on Ewan and the rather twisted sex he was having with a woman on screen, but found her mind continually imagining what exactly Lex would sound like, whispering in her ear in a British accent during the heat of passion.

Ten minutes later Lex found himself sweating under the collar of his shirt as he watched the raw, passionate sex scene unfold before him. He'd long ago stopped seeing the actors and instead was picturing himself and Chloe in similar positions. He was so hard he could feel his cock straining against his slacks.

He nearly jumped out of his seat when he felt Chloe's hand suddenly settle on his thigh as she shifted in her seat. She was now stretched out sideways with her entire upper body resting against his right side, her hand loosely resting on his thigh. He gulped, wondering if she was aware of just how turned on he was by her action. The slight smile on her face as he shot her a sideways glance told him she was perfectly aware of what she was doing, although her eyes were glued to the screen.

Lex closed his eyes and offered a prayer heavenward, although he didn't quite know whether it was for her to stop, or to move that hand just a little bit higher.

He soon found out.

Stifling a groan, he felt her slowly begin stroking his thigh, moving slightly higher with each touch, coming closer and closer to his cock, which continued to swell. He was breathing heavily now, hoping no one around them could hear him, or see them. He kept his eyes glued to the screen, not daring to look at her. He didn't know what had come over her, but he wasn't complaining. He'd wanted her from the first-and was only too happy to realize that she seemed to feel the same.

He couldn't stifle his low moan as he felt those nimble fingers brush over the straining front of his slacks. He thanked god there was a sex scene on the screen, filled with moans and cries, masking his own.

Slowly moving his eyes from the screen to the woman next to him, he felt his heart stop as he saw her eyes focused intently on his, her tongue creeping out to wet her lips as he met her hungry gaze. Her eyes were molten, and she was breathing hard. He lost all interest in the movie as he locked his gaze on hers and slipped further down in his seat, allowing her hand easier access to his body.

He bit his lip as he felt her squeeze him gently before beginning a rhythmic stroking. Closing his eyes, he let his body go with the flow, praying the movie would go on forever, and that Chloe would too.

This was incredible! He'd never thought this evening would turn out this way. He'd hoped, but figured it was hope in vain.

He lost all coherent thought then as her motions sped up. He bit his lip hard enough to draw blood as he suddenly felt her lithe fingers go to work on his zipper.

Chloe hadn't really been thinking clearly when she'd started this, but now that she had, she was loath to stop. The small moans were music to her ears and the feel of him against her palm was incredible. Through his slacks he'd appeared massive and she was not disappointed now that she held him tightly in her hand.

His eyes shot open as he desperately looked around the theater, thankful for the high backed seats. Obviously, Chloe wasn't worried about being observed, a fact proven by the speed with which she had him freed from his pants and surging into her hand. He risked another look at her, and found her eyes locked on his cock, watching in fascination as he grew against her palm, licking her lips delicately.

Using gentle, exploring strokes, she ran her fingers from base to tip, marveling at the silk over steel feeling as he surged against her. Running a fingertip lightly over the sensitive ridge, she felt him shudder hard against her. The power that swept over her at realizing she could bring him to this state was better than any aphrodisiac.

Lex's mind lost focus as his body took over, arching into her hand, urging her to quicken her strokes as he thrust his hips up against her. Biting his lip again to muffle his groans, he saw stars spinning before his eyes. He didn't think he could take anymore of this heavenly torture when he felt her whispered breath against his ear.

"Do you know how turned on I am right now?" Chloe husked the words against his ear, allowing her own desire to lace them with a desperate undertone, even as she increased the speed of her strokes. Seeing that Lex began to breathe harder, she turned up the heat.

"You're so responsive, so smooth and hard-I bet you'd feel even better if you were buried inside me, slamming into my body as I clench around you, riding you hard, screaming your name as you take me-right here in the theater."

Lex's eyes glazed over at her words and he felt his release building. Clenching his hands into fists, he allowed her words to wash over him as she wove her magic around him.

"I want you hard and fast, Lex." Chloe squeezed her thighs together, the intense heat burning as she focused on making this about Lex. Her pleasure could come later, right now all that mattered was taking the beautiful man next to her over the edge. "Then it would be my turn to return the favor." She was whimpering the words now as she tightened her grip on his cock as she tried to keep her words coherent. "It gets me so hot just thinking about it-does it turn you on too, Lex?"

Her words and actions sent him into sensory overload. He turned in his seat, one arm reaching up to grab her head and drag her lips to his. He kissed her with a passion he'd never felt for anyone before, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, as he wished he could thrust his cock into her body.

Chloe lost herself in the wonder of his kiss, hard and exciting and definitely the most arousing kiss she'd ever received. Her tongue battled with his, her free hand stroking over the smooth skin at the nape of his neck, while her other hand continued to move against him at an even faster pace.

Lex knew he was about to go over the edge-and he knew Chloe was just waiting for that moment.

Which was why her next move shocked the hell out of him.

Chloe pulled out of their desperate kiss with a frantic need that surprised even herself. Before she could think twice about her actions, she took a quick look around them, making sure no one was paying attention, before leaning over and taking his cock deep into her mouth.

Lex couldn't breath. He couldn't think. Chloe Sullivan was giving him a blow job, in the middle of a theater, where anyone could see them. It was the most incredible feeling he'd ever had in his life!

Closing his eyes, he felt her pull him deep into her throat. She made a slight humming sound, stroking him with her tongue as she took him even deeper.

It was the final straw.

His hands buried themselves in her hair as he began thrusting into her mouth with a power he'd never felt before. And she seemed to love it, keeping up with him, taking him deeper and deeper with every stroke.

He was on the edge. Any minute now he was going to lose it. He tried to communicate this to her by tugging on her hair, but gave up when she
shook her head around him and continued to move against him.

Chloe had never felt anything as good as Lex's cock felt sliding down her throat. She'd never particularly enjoyed giving blow jobs, but with Lex, she found it extremely arousing. Not to mention the desire to do this for him was overwhelming.

Looking straight up into his eyes, she allowed him to see in hers the reflection of the wicked enjoyment she was getting from this act, along with the intense desire it stirred in her body.

The look did him in. With a final moan, masked yet again by the sex on the screen in front of them, he came hard and fast. Chloe was with him through it all, taking all of him, swallowing deeply, never releasing him. He saw stars as his world imploded, flashes of light and color exploding all around him. He was flying, soaring, then free-falling back to earth.

Chloe knew she'd never seen anything as beautiful as Lex Luthor lost in the throws of a climax. A climax brought on by her hands and mouth. The feeling of pride that washed over her only aroused her more as she watched him shuddering against her.

For the moment it was enough. Now the trick was to seem unaffected and wait for his response. A task easier said than done as his eyes slowly opened, lasering onto hers with a burning look that nearly had her orgasming herself.

It might have been a few moments, or a lifetime, before he opened his eyes and saw Chloe looking up at him from between his thighs. An intense wave of desire, and something else he wasn't ready to name, washed over him as she winked before straightening up and settling his cock back into his pants, before moving back into her own seat.

Chloe held her breath as she focused on the film again, waiting for him to collect himself, wondering what his response would be. Because she knew darn well she'd just challenged Lex Luthor and one thing she knew from experience was that a Luthor never backed down.

Considering they still had, by her calculations, a half hour more to go of the film, anything was possible. Her hand shook as she tried to reign in the desire begging for release throughout every cell in her body.

She'd made the first move, the ball was now in Lex's court.

For a moment, he could only sit there in a stunned stupor, wondering if he'd imagined the entire thing. Chloe looked completely at ease, reaching for another handful of popcorn, her eyes again focused on the screen. It was only because he was watching her so closely that he noticed the hand holding the popcorn was trembling uncontrollably.

A huge grin broke over his face as he realized that turnabout was fair play. And by his calculations, he still had a half hour of the movie left.

~*~*~*~*~*~
The End

(Note: Expect more of "X-Treme Measures" this weekend, if I get some papers done!)

tiff
30th April 2004, 08:34
:drool: Hot... but that's it? What about Lex...revenge...? I was so disappointed when Young Adam didn't come out in any theaters near me... But yeah, that was great.

sydsvaughn
30th April 2004, 08:37
Originally posted by typicaltiff@Apr 30 2004, 07:34 AM
I was so disappointed when Young Adam didn't come out in any theaters near me... But yeah, that was great.
Haven't seen "Young Adam" either, but read enough reviews and watched enough 'snippits' to get the drift. Will be seeing it when it comes out in DC in a few weeks. Preparing for Ewan drooling at the moment!

And who knows, if my life continues on its stressful path, well, Lex's 'revenge' might just write itself as my stress relief! After all, he does have a half hour left. :devil:

Glad you enjoyed!

SaraC

ColumbiaBlue
30th April 2004, 08:54
And who knows, if my life continues on its stressful path, well, Lex's 'revenge' might just write itself as my stress relief! After all, he does have a half hour left.
Yes, yes he does have a half hour left! I want your kind of stress if it gets me to write like this! Wow!

~Manda :blinkkiss:

hfce
30th April 2004, 08:56
AAAAAAAAAA :drool: there is a part 2 right? Where Lex gives it back to Chloe Right????

Hope :drool:

LarkLuthor
30th April 2004, 09:47
Originally posted by sydsvaughn@Apr 30 2004, 06:46 AM
(Note: Expect more of "X-Treme Measures" this weekend, if I get some papers done!)
:yay2: :yay2: :biggrin:

Lark

Béatrice
30th April 2004, 11:14
That was so hot that it really turns me on. :drool: What about Lex's challenge?

vardaquareien
30th April 2004, 12:45
That's it! I demand a sequal!!! There's half an hour left and Chloe's still horny! Come on, if not for us then just think of poor Chloe sittin' there all unsatisfied...you're just too cruel!!! Please!!! This was so HOT! You gotta give us more! Please!!!!? http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/beg.gif

Blaire023
30th April 2004, 13:41
Believe me, I'm not going to pressure you into updating it. It's perfect as is, and it gives our imaginations a nice little workout. Hey, instead of pestering her for an update, why doesn't someone else pick up where she left off.

Looking for to more Xtreme Measures.

~B

michelle_19781997
30th April 2004, 13:47
Chloe needs a little help. Don't you think you should write a sequel.

jem
30th April 2004, 14:21
chloe turn!!! SEQUEL! please!!!

Impress
30th April 2004, 14:43
That was fab hun.

katspell
30th April 2004, 14:51
OH yeah, that was good. GO CHLOE!!!! I don't need another, it is perfect just how it is. Hot!!!!! :drool:

sabby
30th April 2004, 17:37
consider this pestering *pesters*

I want a sequel to that, because I have been in chloe's shoes and it is NOT nice to sit there all unsatisfied while you have to watch other people being satisfied. That's just wrong!

So when stressed next time, please DO come back and give Lex a chance to make it up to Chloe.

Great story though, and you know I love your style *snickers* to think at the same time Clark and Pete have to suffer through a Mandy Moore movie and the best they make get out of it is holding hands and a peck on the cheek *cackles evilly* poor bastards.

lunaluthor
30th April 2004, 17:50
OMFG that was so hot can't wait to read the sequel and then taking a long cold shower :yay: :yay: :yay:

Not An Addict
30th April 2004, 19:25
Hee! Wonderfully hot. It's a damn shame that movie isn't coming out here. Stupid Kansas. But now I'll definitely have some interesting thoughts to occupy me whenever I see my next movie in the theaters. ^_~

asharnanae
30th April 2004, 21:23
:biggrin: GAH.......... :drool: *Thud Sqwelch*

TheDragonLady
1st May 2004, 05:02
:drool:

I need more, please!

autumngold
1st May 2004, 18:52
Originally posted by jem@Apr 30 2004, 01:21 PM
chloe turn!!! SEQUEL! please!!!
Please, you just have to write more!! If the story ends like this we'll never know if Lex gets his "revenge"!! Please, please write a sequel!! I need more of this story!! :chlexsign4:

Maha
1st May 2004, 19:29
Oh the things you can do in half an hour!!! :eyebrows:
So I'm chanting along: Sequel sequel...
Please :wub:

Hugs

S.Ann Smith
2nd May 2004, 02:30
sequel :yay: sequel :yay:

I loved it... so much so that I too shall add to the pestering...

Chloe needs some luvin

;)

tthjinni
2nd May 2004, 20:37
*fans herself*

Very deliciously sensual. The imagery was completely sexy. I had to read it two times in a row just because I enjoyed it so much the first time 'round.

Bravo.

marrycherry
2nd May 2004, 22:31
SEQUEL!!!!!! SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

sydsvaughn
2nd May 2004, 23:13
Chloe's Turn

Author Notes: You demanded, half a paper got written, stress was involved, smut ensued. I spell checked and did a quick beta, but all mistakes are mine. Hopefully, there aren't too many! When the smut muse speaks, I must listen. Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe shifted in her seat, her body heated and aroused, made more so by the gaze she could feel locked on her face. She refused to turn and acknowledge him, the realization of what she’d just done hitting her.

She, Chloe Sullivan, had given Lex Luthor a blow job in the middle of a populated, yet darkened theater.

Despite the unbelievableness of the thought, she couldn’t help but feel an inner pride at the fact she’d brought him to his knees, literally. She wondered if any of the brunette bimbos’ he’d dated had ever done that for him. Of course, despite the pride, there was one lingering after effect that she hadn’t counted on.

Her own burning desire which only increased as his gaze remained focused on hers. Still, she was not going to give him the satisfaction of returning his look. Besides, she hoped her ignorance might just spark an answering response. Her body shuddered slightly at the images that now flowed across her mind, replacing those on the screen in front of her.

Lex knew he was making her more uncomfortable with his intense stare, but he kept his eyes on her, willing her to turn and look at him. His desire, so recently satisfied, was beginning to stir again, not helped by the flush he could see, even in the dark, on her cheeks, or the way she kept shifting her legs, obviously trying to find a little relief of her own.

His grin turned wicked as he finally decided on how exactly he was going to pay her back for her little ‘adventure’ of moments ago. And they both were going to enjoy every moment of it.

Taking a quick look around to make sure they were still unobserved, he carefully set the popcorn and drink on the floor, hiding his grin as he felt her body tense.

Almost casually, he allowed his arm to move around her shoulders, bringing her once more close to his side, snuggling her against his body as he twisted slightly in his seat to get a better angle.

Hearing her breath catch, he allowed his free hand to rest lightly on her thigh, his fingertips softly stroking the material of her short skirt but avoiding her skin.

Chloe couldn’t breath as the hand on her shoulders began stroking in time with his fingers on her thigh. The dual sensations sent lightening bolts of desire crashing through her already over stimulated body. She couldn’t hold back a tiny whimper, shifting lower in her seat, hoping the move would allow his hand to slip to bare skin.

Lex took the hint at her movement, drawing in a harsh breath himself as his fingertips touched heated skin, smooth and soft against his. Focusing on the pants and breathy whimpers coming from her throat, he allowed his fingers to rove up her inner thighs, stroking and caressing lightly as he deliberately avoided the heat he could feel radiating from her center.

Chloe bit her lip as she tried to sink further down, hoping it would force his fingers closer to where she wanted them. Her intense concentration was suddenly shattered as she felt the forgotten hand on her shoulder slide down to caress the side of her breast.

She shuddered, arching into his palm and fingers as he rubbed his open palm over her already hard and aching nipples, pressing and stroking first one aroused mound, then the other. The friction of his palm through the thin shirt and bra she wore was nearly unbearable and she had to bite her lip again to stifle her moan.

Sensing she was losing control, he upped the stakes, allowing his fingers to come to rest over the soaked material at her center. He nearly lost it as he felt her hips arch frantically into his fingers, pushing down in hopes of a stroke exactly where she needed it.

Deciding to tease her a little longer, he ran his fingers lightly over the material, but not under.

“Lex!”

She hissed his name in his ear, and the sound and feel of it had him hard as a rock in an instant. The desire in her voice, the wanton lust in her eyes only turned him on even more as he slid his fingers around the material to encounter nothing but her slippery, heated skin.

Chloe’s eyes rolled back in her head as she felt his long middle finger stroke through her folds, stopping to press lightly on her clit, whimpering into his shoulder as her hips arched high off the chair.

Lex, pleased with her reaction, slid a finger into her tight channel, nearly gasping at how hot and tight she was as her muscles clamped eagerly around his finger.

“Lex, please!”

She knew she was past the point of being able to keep quiet, she needed the friction of his fingers, the feel of his body so close to hers. She needed him, period.

Barely able to open her eyes, she arched high again as he thrust two fingers deep inside while his thumb continued to rub over her clit. She could feel the waves building, knew that she was close to the likes of an orgasm that she’d never, ever felt before in her life.

In the middle of Smallville’s only theater where anyone could see or hear. The thought turned her on even more and she had to turn her head into Lex’s neck to stifle the cry that emerged from deep in her throat.

Lex struggled for control as he watched her begin to shudder in his arms, her inner muscles clamping down in preparation for her climax.

Suddenly, he gasped as he felt her hand again in his lap, cupping and stroking his cock, which was once more straining against his pants. He moaned low in his throat as he picked up the rhythm of his fingers, loving the way her hand kept perfect pace with his.

Chloe groaned as she felt her body reach the edge. But in that one moment, she knew right there that his fingers weren’t what she wanted inside of her when she lost it.

Lex’s eyes flew open as he felt her suddenly release his cock, her other hand pushing his fingers away. Looking at her in confusion, he felt his blood pressure skyrocket as he noted the wild look in her eyes.

He almost lost it as after a quick look around, she twisted herself until she was straddling his lap, the move having pushed her skirt well above her waist.

He buried his face against her neck as she pushed against him, lining up their lower bodies, separated only by a few layers of clothing.

“Lex, I need you inside me!” Chloe husked the words against his ear as her fingers began to struggle with his zipper again.

“Chloe,” he could only groan as he helped her, gasping when she pulled him free, giving him several quick strokes to bring him to full attention.

“Lexxxxxx,” she hissed his name as she pushed her panties aside, positioning herself above him and slid down onto heaven.

Lex’s eyes crossed at the sensation of heat that surrounded his cock, the intense surge of her muscles holding him tighter than he’d ever remembered a woman holding him before.

Chloe, for her part, saw stars as she finally felt him buried deep inside her body. His cock was larger than any she’d taken before, but it only served to add new sensations to the experience. Sensations that were driving her crazy as she began to move against him.

Hiding his face in her neck to muffle his moans, he grabbed her hips tightly and began to meet her rhythm, thankful in the back of his mind that the sex on screen was getting louder. Allowing his body to take over, he began to thrust frantically into her, reveling in her mewls and cries as she tried to muffle them against his neck.

Chloe felt herself once more reaching the edge, the precipice seeming even higher now. Opening her eyes with difficulty, she gasped to find Lex’s heated blue orbs staring directly into hers.

“Let go, Chloe. I want to see you when I make you come,” he whispered erotically in her ear.

She lost it at the desire in his words, his eyes and the powerful thrust he made into her body. Crying out his name into his shoulder, she shuddered as wave after wave of ecstasy buffeted her body.

Lex, feeling her clench around him, felt his own body explode, his cry of her name muffled against her neck as he bit down lightly in the throws of passion.

The sting of his bite sent another set of orgasmic waves over her body and Chloe could only shudder and cling to him tightly as her body rode out its climax.

Lex was panting for breath as he felt her relax around him, his own body going limp with exhaustion and a satisfaction greater than he’d ever known.

For a few moments, neither said anything, content to remain as they were. It was only the increasing crescendo of music and the slight flicker of the aisle lights that alerted them the movie was ending.

Chloe blushed as she quickly pulled herself off of him, groaning slightly as he slipped from her, smiling as she heard his own soft moan.

Straightening themselves quickly, they allowed their fellow patrons to leave before finally managing to rise.

Chloe wasn’t sure what to say, still not quite believing this night had happened. It had started out with her hoping he felt something for her and ended with mind-blowing public sex in a theater. What the hell did one say to that?

Lex, while feeling a bit awkward, had no regrets over what had just happened. It had been unexpected, and not exactly the place he’d have chosen for their first time, but he realized now it had been perfect.

Smiling, he held out a hand, relaxing when Chloe returned his grin and slipped her palm into his.

“You know, Chloe, I have plenty of rather racy Ewan MacGregor movies and a screen just as big as this one in the privacy of the mansion.” He waited with baited breath as he saw the meaning of his words register in her eyes.

This was it, the moment of truth when he discovered if what he was starting to feel for her was one sided. He’d never been more terrified in his life.

Chloe’s eyes widened as she recognized what he’d just offered. The blush that rose in her cheeks was nothing compared to the desire that suddenly sprang back to life in her body.

Looking into his eyes, reading his insecurity of her response, she knew that the feelings she was beginning to have, perhaps had always had for him, were returned. It opened up a whole new world of possibilities.

“So, you think the others will notice if we ditch them?”

Lex laughed, tightening his fingers around hers, pulling her close as he lead her towards the double doors.

“I really don’t care.”

Chloe grinned at him, feeling happier than she had in ages. “I like your style, Luthor. And I can’t wait to see your ‘movie’ collection.”

Unable to resist, he pulled her close for one more breath-stealing kiss before they left the theater. When they parted, panting for breath, he winked.

“Oh you’re going to see a lot more than just my movies, Ms. Sullivan.”

Chloe couldn’t help the huge smile that appeared on her face as he led her from the theater. She couldn’t wait to see what he had in store, already thinking up a few surprises of her own.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The End

(Satisfied? :devil: )

asharnanae
2nd May 2004, 23:36
:biggrin: :drool: Gah...... OMG that was excelent!!!! smut smut smut smut smut!!!!!!!! loved every moment!!!! :yay: :worship2:

TheDragonLady
2nd May 2004, 23:42
You're the GREATEST! I LOVE YA TAH DEATH!

Seriously! Thank you for making it "truly finished" but could you make it "really, truly finished?"

Clannadlvr
3rd May 2004, 00:03
Woo hoo!!!!!!

damn, girl!

Just...*guh*

Sorry, can't formulate anything more coherant than that right now....

carebear72884
3rd May 2004, 01:08
:drool: :biggrin:

newbatgirl
3rd May 2004, 01:18
Sara, you da man today! This story is now truly doubly hot! Thanks for the great bonus!

I can't imagine that too many of the fic fiends reading this would be opposed to seeing how move night at the mansion worked out. Of, course we could just see that in the next chapter of X-Treme Measures, too!

Love ya!

:chlexsign4:

michelle_19781997
3rd May 2004, 02:16
Thank you. It was great.

katspell
3rd May 2004, 02:55
:drool: thank you, that was perfect.

Impress
3rd May 2004, 03:29
:cool: :biggrin:

S.Ann Smith
3rd May 2004, 03:35
thsi just proves that if you beg enough ... chloe will get her way...lol...

that was great sara ;)

campbti
3rd May 2004, 03:49
WOW...That was so hot!!! I loved that you came back to give Chloe her chance. God that was so amazing. I have this huge desire to check out that movie now, but i don't think my experience will equal your description. Really great job, and who says stress is bad. Can't wait for more Xtreme Measures. :biggrin:

tiff
3rd May 2004, 04:19
*satisfied sigh* You're the best.... :biggrin:

autumngold
3rd May 2004, 04:40
You are the best!! Thank you for giving in and posting this mind blowing chapter!! I guess it wouldn't do to beg to read more about Chloe and Lex going to the mansion? No, probably not, this story is just perfect as is!! Thanks for writing!! :chlexsign4:

Blaire023
3rd May 2004, 05:19
....meep!

~B

ColumbiaBlue
3rd May 2004, 06:06
Yaaaay!!! Yaaaaay!!! Yaaaaaaaay!!!

:yay2: :yay2: :yay2:

Yaaaaaaaaaay!

fighterangel
3rd May 2004, 06:33
wow... :worship2:

That's all i've got...

LA

eurydices falling
3rd May 2004, 10:00
That was hot!

I know you're finished with this plot, but i have to plant the seed. Instead of going to "see his movies," you should do a follow up where she gets to BE the star in a Lex Luthor production instead ;)

Maha
3rd May 2004, 17:35
:drool: :smoker: Awesome story :worship2:
Why does this never happen to me?!

Hugs

Julie
3rd May 2004, 22:25
Oh, this was good. Very good. And very good entertainment in class when you're bored :p Hehe, spent my school day reading this, lol.... Nice one ;) Glad you did a Lex-part of it too :)

becky
3rd May 2004, 23:47
phew <<adjusts collar>> that was racy&#33;&#33; :popdevil:

Currently feeling a combination of these three: :huh: :devil: :smoker:

Great job,
~Becky~

TheDragonLady
4th May 2004, 03:18
Originally posted by eurydices falling@May 3 2004, 03:00 AM
That was hot&#33;

I know you&#39;re finished with this plot, but i have to plant the seed. Instead of going to "see his movies," you should do a follow up where she gets to BE the star in a Lex Luthor production instead ;)
You dirty, dirty girl. I like how you think. ;)

Val
4th May 2004, 04:42
I wanna go to the movies too&#33; *pouts*
heheh great fic&#33;

hfce
4th May 2004, 08:10
Yes I am. :drool:

Hope ;)

vardaquareien
4th May 2004, 15:48
:smoker: gah.... :drool:

I&#39;ll have to remember to demand sequals from you more often if that&#39;s the result&#33;&#33;&#33; And here I was feelin&#39; all guilty for bein&#39; bossy and demanding&#33;&#33;&#33;

:worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Wonderful&#33;&#33;&#33;

Not An Addict
5th May 2004, 07:59
Originally posted by sydsvaughn@May 2 2004, 03:13 PM
(Satisfied? :devil: )
You&#39;re kidding, right? C&#39;mon, you&#39;ve been around this crowd for a long time. You know that stuff like that only ever whets our appetites for more. ^_~ Loved it&#33; Gotta get me a copy of that movie . . .

lunaluthor
5th May 2004, 19:57
Yep you did it now I want sex too damn another cold shower is in order :crygreen:

Tandy
6th May 2004, 02:50
Wow that was awesome&#33;

Wow&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Tandy

hippiez
6th May 2004, 18:15
:drool: That was just.... WOW&#33; Now I really need to take a really cold shower&#33; Great smut&#33;

Shay
31st May 2004, 22:38
That was so damn hot.

Fab job

Shay

AlabamaWorley
10th June 2004, 16:56
Yum&#33; :biggrin:

Ainur
19th January 2005, 01:03
Dude that was fucking hot. In the middle of a movie theater and everything. Great job, loved it. :worship2:

starmoon
25th March 2005, 23:54
Loved it! Please write a squel it would be cool.

meghan036
10th April 2005, 04:44
Wow! loved it :D

arkakitty
27th June 2005, 21:42
Ohhh that was great again :)

welshy
27th June 2005, 22:20
That was lovely :drool:

ggdoll18
6th July 2005, 04:14
awesome!!!!!

darkangel
11th August 2005, 08:22
I feel faint. swoon

kimmie
12th August 2005, 13:08
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

Kimmie

gecko
25th September 2005, 05:58
amazing, that's all i can say

Ann
26th September 2005, 18:54
Holy Shizznizzle! Is it just me or did it just get really friggin hot in here? I mean damn! Talk about steamy. Great job. :)

mamma_2004
28th September 2005, 03:31
God i love this. But i want more. much more..please..*smile*

~*~Tasha~*~
3rd June 2006, 19:58
Whew ... hot and steamy and ... oh so naughty.

Tanschana
19th May 2008, 13:37
HOOTTTT
Smoking hot!
Great story!
I need a smoke!

dkangel1
20th May 2008, 20:06
Well done indeed!

Thank you :)

Ami Rose
25th August 2012, 05:55