PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] I Watch (NC-17)

Shay
28th April 2004, 06:28
Author: Shay

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Someone watches as Chloe and Lex....

Disclaimer...If they were mine the show would revolve around them.

A/N...This is only my second attempt at writing in first person. Let me know what you think.

This is for Hope, who asked so very nicely for a bit of smut.

~Shay

I Watch

I stand in the shadows of your room watching…watching as you make love to her. I’ve watched you from the moment you entered the bedroom with her in your arms. You placed her on her feet in front of the floor to ceiling window. The moon bathed you both in light. The raindrops from the window reflecting off your skin. You stand there just looking at her. You seem to memorize her face. Every feature…every line. Slowly you move your head to meet hers. You’re going to kiss her. I know you are. My stomach clinches as I watch your lips descend upon hers. The kiss is so gentle…so tender. I want to shout out, ‘WHY DID YOU NEVER KISS ME THAT WAY?’ I managed to contain myself. I know you are going to make love to her and I want to know if that will be different too.

I watch as you back her against the window, pressing her hands above her head. You move closer to her, your lips never leaving hers as you begin a slow rhythm against her body. I can feel my entire body flush…flush with anger? Or is it desire? I’m unable to determine. A gasp escapes her and you delve your tongue in and out of her mouth using the same rhythm as your body. I feel my nipples harden. I cannot recall a time when you’ve done that to me. Bastard!

“Do you want me baby?”

You ask her. Your mouth still against hers.

“Yes, I want you.” She answers. You capture her hands in one of yours and begin to unbutton her shirt.

I watch mesmerized as her tanned skin is revealed. I am jealous. I’ve always been jealous of her. Not that I’d ever admit it to anyone. Just seeing her skin, so smooth and flawless, makes me want to kill her. I don’t want you to reveal any more of her to me, but you don’t know that I am here…watching.

I watch you release her hands and remove the shirt from her body. Her eyes never leaves yours as the article falls to the floor. The rustling of material drowned out by the rain that is beating slightly harder against the glass. You hoist her up in your arms, her legs circling your upper thighs. My fists clinch into balls as I watch your mouth close over her nipple. ‘Damn that’s hot.’ I think to myself. I could feel the heat gather between my legs. I wonder if you will take her against the window. Nah…she’s a virgin. Right?

“Oh God!” she screams. It makes me wonder what she will scream when you take her maidenhead. I can tell that you’ve made her temperature rise a little more as she is now ripping the t-shirt from your body. I can understand how she feels. The touch of your skin is near orgasmic. I know…I know.

I watch as you press your crotch into hers and you both cry out. Minimal tension released. She kicks her legs, indicating she wants you to put her down. You comply with her wishes. She pulls your pajama bottoms down in one smooth motion; taking your boxers with them. Your erection springs free. In a move that surprises you and me both, she drops to her knees and sucks you into her mouth.

“Jesus!” You cry out as you brace your hands against the window. I place my hands to my ears as you moan in pleasure.

“Oh baby. Yes, baby. Work it baby. Don’t stop baby.”

I can hear you even though I don’t want to. I want to scream. I want to pull her lips from you then replace them with mine, but I know from experience that you will never moan like that for me. You never did.

I watch as you grip her hair. Both fists full. Pulling her closer to you…making her take you deeper.

“Stop baby.” You plead of her, yet you make no move to pull away. I watched as her head moved faster, creating that chicken effect fellatio is also known as. Your entire body tenses. I know your orgasm is near. Will you cum in her mouth? Will she swallow your seed? Your hips move rhythmically. You want it. You want to explode in her mouth.

“Here…it…comes…baby!” You cry out.

I watch as she takes every inch of you into her mouth. I know some of you is literally down her throat. I never knew women could really deep throat a man. I give my props to her.

You regain your strength slowly. Your flaccid phallus hangs in front of her as she removes her mouth from you. She kisses a path up your body as she rises to her feet. When she reaches your lips, I am sure you will turn away. I mean really, what man wants to taste his own cum? I am floored when you not only kiss her, but you open your mouth and ram your tongue down her throat. Your hands work quickly on her pants, yanking them from her body as though they are nothing. You shove your hand inside her panties and I’m sure inside of her as well. The rain is softer now against the window as you slam her against it…hard. My own panties become soaked as I watch her struggle to remain standing. You begin thrusting against her…inside her with your fingers. Her breathing is hard. Only small sounds escape her. She shouldn’t be here…in your room, just as I shouldn’t. She beings to shiver, her orgasm near. You pull your fingers from her. Her juices coating two of them. A moan escapes me when you slide those same fingers across her lips. Her tongue darts out to taste herself. ‘Whore.’ You press your lips to hers, your fingers caught between you. You taste her… her essence…her lips.

Roughly you pull her panties from her body. She is completely naked now.

“Tell me you want me.” You say to her. You command it.

“I want you.” She answers.

A primal growl escapes you. You turn her face first into the window. Bending her slightly, positioning yourself to take her. ‘No, you’re not planning to take a virgin from behind are you?’ Imagine my surprise when you ram yourself inside her and she takes you easily.

“Always so damn tight.” You growl.

I begin to shake with anger. You’ve done this before. Damn you! Damn you both. She braces her hands against the window as you thrust into her again and again. You are brutal in your assault on her. You know her body. You know how she will react to your touch… to every thrust. She straightens just a little and you lean in slightly toward her ear. I can’t quite understand what you said, but it sounded like, “I love fucking you.” You bastard.

How long did you wait after we broke up to start fucking her? Bitch! Some 'friend' you are. Fucking my man before my spot in his bed turned cold. Then again you’ve always wanted him. Now you have him, in every since of the words. Your moans are turning me on. He must be so deep inside you. It must be hard for you not to scream. I know how massive that shaft is. However, I never knew the full extent on how he could use it. I feel cheated. He’s never fucked me like that.

You look so beautiful together. You pounding her from behind; her taking you like a pro. She gasps as you pull out of her. You jerk her around and for a brief moment she looks down at your cock…drawing my attention there as well. Her juices are dripping from your phallus. I groan again. The sight disgusting yet sexy. You pick her up in your arms and slam her against the window. The rain gets heavier again as you thrust into her. I withdraw further into the shadows. I can’t let her see me. Her mouth is open as sounds of passion escape her.

I watch, as you love her. She must be dying with the need to scream, but your daddy might hear.

“I love you baby.” You say to her and my heart stops. You love her. How could you love her? “I’ve always loved you.” You son of a bitch! So what was I? A convenience? A passing fling until she could be yours? I should hate you, but I don’t…I can’t. I want you even now.

You are fucking her so hard her ass keeps pounding against the window. You need to control the passion that’s slowly escaping you. I can’t take anymore. I need to get out, but I can’t stop watching. The most incredible sight I’ve ever seen yet I will never be able to tell you…tell anyone. I withdraw further into the darkness, my back hitting the wall next to your bathroom. My heart is pounding as you both grow wild. The rain outside is growing harder, seemingly in time with your passion.

“So tight” You cry out.

“Yeah?” She asks. She cries you name over and over. You answer her cries with ones of your own. The primal desire from you both drives me to slip my fingers under my panties and plunge them into my depth. I work fast, wanting to reach my peak at the same moment you do. I am startled when you suddenly turn away from the window with her in your arms. You fall to your knees and lay her upon the carpeted floor. I stop masturbating. I’m afraid any movement will draw your attention to me. My body quivers with the need for sexual release, but I remain silent in the shadows…afraid to breathe.

You draw her legs to your shoulders and brace your hands beside her head. Her fingers locked with yours. You stare intensely at each other before you being again. Even I can feel the connection. With a flash of lightening you begin. I can see you…your manhood sliding in and out of her. Her breath catches at each inward thrust. I can’t believe how much of you she can take.

I watch you as you make love to her. Okay, maybe making love isn’t correct. I watch you fuck…yeah, that’s the word. Another flash of lightening lights the room just as you lift your head. In the brief seconds the room is bathed in light, our eyes lock. Mine are wide with fear, but yours…yours display a hint knowing, as though you’ve know all along that I’ve been there. Darkness covers the room once again. I wait for my eyes to adjust and when they do I notice you’ve changed positions. Her legs are now locked at your sides. Your hands are under her hips. Your mouth locked onto one of her firm perky breasts.

Your thrusts are strong. Hard. Deep. She is moaning beneath you…gripping your back. I bet you like that; like the fact that she is not clawing you. I use to. I loved leaving my mark on you.

“I love you!” You shout out. “Tell me you love me.” You demand even as you increase your pace.

“I love you!” She says, responding to your command. Her words break you and you begin to cry out, uncaring as to who might hear you. She joins you. Listening to your cries of pleasure I understand now that you never loved me; that you’d been waiting for her all along. Faster you move, slamming your body into hers. The rain outside is raging, covering your cries. Suddenly you pull from her, placing your dripping cock on her pelvic area. Your cum rushes from your body, covering her breasts and stomach with the hot substance. When your body has released all it could, you collapse on top of her, uncaring of the cum all over her. She wraps her arms around you, soothing your body. All three of us listen quietly in the darkness as the rain pelts the window. I want so much to leave, but I know it’s not over. When you finally gain control again, you push your fingers inside her, quickly working her to orgasm. She screams out your name. Her body jerking in released tension. You kiss her deeply. Your tongue delving into her mouth again and again. Finally, when her eyes close, you look at me, and with those eyes of yours, you tell me to leave. I quietly make my way over to the door, and as I leave, I watch you one last time with the woman you love.
~~~~FIN~~~~

Pretty easy question but, who’s in the room watching?

HOLLA!

tiff
28th April 2004, 06:43
hot but creepy.... :huh:

autumngold
28th April 2004, 06:44
Great story, but is it safe for Lex to let jealous ex lovers see how much he loves Chloe? After this I hope he hires a security guard for her!! :biggrin: Thank you for writing your new story!!

PS - I refuse to name who I think his ex is because I don't like to think of the two of them together!! :puke:

Shay
28th April 2004, 07:06
After this I hope he hires a security guard for her! That is so funny, 'cause the whole while I was writing this I kept thinking...SECURITY!

But you know how your muse is. When I story is there you write, no matter how strange it may be.

Shay

sydsvaughn
28th April 2004, 07:17
I too am refraining from comment on the 'observer' ... because I suspect who it is and really don't want to even go there.

Still, this was definitely a unique perspective and I love the fact that you have Lex truly loving Chloe. Not to mention the lovely smutty goodness that is inherent here!

Nicely done!

SaraC

ColumbiaBlue
28th April 2004, 08:03
Pretty easy question but, who’s in the room watching?
Oh God. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck!! Can't, WON'T even think about who that obervver is cause just... NO! I think my mind would explode. Ugh. What a sick, sick, person.

Interesting perspective though! Over all, I like it! Bedroom Judo Baby!!! Nobody does it like Chlex!!! hehehe...

~Manda :blinkkiss:

Queen Of Tact
28th April 2004, 08:35
OMG That was Hot!!! But EWWWWWWW I don't even what to thin about who was in the room cause EWWWWWWWW.......

CC

xxasaxx
28th April 2004, 10:21
I like to think that its Zombie Helen back from the dead.

Hey!, its better than a certain brown haired girl!

flower
28th April 2004, 11:05
I think its Helen as well.
Lex maybe loved her, but sex...I don't know. *shudders at mental image.*
Anyhow,
Lex and Chloe and Helen watching.

great job!
F

Béatrice
28th April 2004, 11:21
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Blaire023
28th April 2004, 13:04
It's Clark? Right? LOL, Clark's super asshole couldn't take all of Lex.

Poor Clark.

YAY CHLOE!

~B

sabby
28th April 2004, 14:32
Have to say, up to a certain point I really did think it was Clark observing, well pretty much up to the part where the panties were mentioned that was a tad to female after all then, and unlike some, I don't really see Clark crossdressing.

But anyway yeah, I think you're aiming for the brunette princess which EW *shudders* don't even WANT to go there because that's just wrong in so many ways and has to be illegal in at least 45 of the 50 states, maybe not in Alabama but then,...anyway I degress.

Great story! A few minor flubs but we all have them and I really liked the style.

kudos!

Sab

katspell
28th April 2004, 14:45
Originally posted by Blaire023@Apr 28 2004, 05:04 AM
It's Clark? Right? LOL, Clark's super asshole couldn't take all of Lex.

Poor Clark.

YAY CHLOE!

~B
What she said!!!! *L* much better Clark then anyone else...

MissMed03
28th April 2004, 19:01
This was so hot!

At first I thought it was Lana, i don't know. But maybe it is Helen. She never actually died.
Btw, the first person thing... you did it very well. Bravo!

hickchick
28th April 2004, 19:59
nice smut! :drool: very HOT!

i was also thinking it was Lana watching, but that's very disturbing! EWWWWWWWWWWW!

mimi71884
28th April 2004, 20:29
LMAO:

Have to say, up to a certain point I really did think it was Clark observing, well pretty much up to the part where the panties were mentioned that was a tad to female after all then, and unlike some, I don't really see Clark crossdressing.

HAHAHAHA. my thoughts exactly, although the thought of Clark wearing panties is pretty damn hilarious!!! :D

I was going for Lana, for some reason... just cause she's weird. all that innocence and perfection have got to be hiding some creepy stuff!!
Plus the thought of her being a sick weirdo is kinda satisfying... :devil: serves her right. :p

Great fic!

asharnanae
28th April 2004, 20:30
:drool: GAH........... :worship2:

TheDragonLady
28th April 2004, 22:18
First, I must say :worship2:

Then I must say :drool:

After that I must say :pclol: Clark in a pair of heels and a pink and blue g-string. *g*

Shay
28th April 2004, 23:04
To stop the madness, the person watching is.... HELEN!

Just EEEWWWW to all those who thought it was Lana. My mind cannot comprehend her and Lex together....SSCCRREEAAMMSS...mental image. Must go wash eyes out with soap.

Happy Reading
Shay

vardaquareien
28th April 2004, 23:42
Originally posted by Shay@Apr 29 2004, 07:04 AM
To stop the madness, the person watching is.... HELEN!

Just EEEWWWW to all those who thought it was Lana. My mind cannot comprehend her and Lex together....SSCCRREEAAMMSS...mental image. Must go wash eyes out with soap.
Oh Thank GOD!!!

Like Blaire and Sabby, at the beginning I was thinking it was Clark but realised that it had to be a woman. It felt very Helen-like but what made me think it was the Pink was that she said that she'd always been jealous of Chloe, and I guess I just never thought of Helen as having much contact with Chloe. Thank you so much for not leaving us thinking it was Pinky - you've made my day!!!

BTW very HOTT!!! :drool:

hfce
30th April 2004, 01:10
THANK YOU SHAY !!!!!!!!:hug:

Hope :worship2:

carebear72884
30th April 2004, 01:49
hehe, i am glad it was Helen, at first i thought it was clark, but like everyone else i don't see him as a cross dresser, then i was pretty sure it was Helen, but this little voice in the back of my head said, what if it was lana?? but ewww...the thought is horrible. :chlexsign2:

scorpio
30th April 2004, 20:30
Shay, that was just great. :biggrin: And I liked the unusually point of view in this fic. It worked.
As for who was watching? Hm...maybe...Martha Kent? *shudders* No, that would be even more disgusting than Lana watching Chlex. *LOL*

Ainur
4th December 2004, 06:54
I want it to be Lana. It would have been funnier and very cruel. The fic was very hot. Loved it!

starmoon
2nd April 2005, 07:18
this story is well written but sick and sceary to think that lex was with someone else and they were watching lex and chloe together. i like this story it just scares me someone could get into anothers house so easly.

teejei
3rd April 2005, 18:34
was definitely thinking it was Clark in the beginning...shifted a bit to being Helen...then it was unanimous, LANA!

this fic just goes to show that Lana doesn't and musn't always get what she wants

meghan036
10th April 2005, 07:26
It was really good when I thought it was Clark watching. Then when I started to think it was Lana it got disturbing. But now that i know it was Helen I feel much better and I can go back to loving it.

Alliya
10th April 2005, 18:05
Usually I'm not a fan of first person writing, but in your story I liked it very much. It is a really interesting perspective, and very well written. Great smut, realy hot. :drool: I like the idea that lex always had known that someone is there and I had thought also that lana was the one, that was watching. These thoughts would fit perfectly to her.
Loved it :)

darkangel
12th August 2005, 08:04
was hott.

~*~Tasha~*~
2nd June 2006, 22:48
It's pretty sad that when this was written people thought it was Lana but went NO WAY can't picture Lex with her ... now we have Season 5 {frowns} And that Lexana is UNFORTUNATELY a very real reality. {Sucks doesn't it} Since I read this after seeing Season 5, I thought it was Lana too. I read the responses to see it was Helen, but still ... if you look at it now ... {Shudders}

kitten
20th November 2009, 01:32
Hi Shay,

This is a classic Chlex smut story, and I've always loved it. The first person from the perspective of another woman adds a mystery to reading it. The devotion from Lex and the various twists as Helen realizes Chloe isn't a virgin, and isn't even new to sex with Lex give nice substance as well.

luthor&sullivan4eva
15th April 2012, 10:06
very sexy but also a little creepy. I loved it.

starmoon
17th April 2012, 03:33
i love this story it is sexy and creepy all rolled into one.

paolamhc
19th April 2012, 02:19
I can't believe I hadn't read this story. I have to say it was disturbing, event though as always Chlex was HOT!

TriciaMcMillan
25th April 2012, 18:05
to be honest I imagined that was Chloe the one watching...maybe I love angsty story too muchXD