PDA

View Full Version : Fair Warning (R)

tiff
23rd April 2004, 09:24
Title: Fair Warning
Rating: R for language
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, Smallville or Kill Bill, nothing.

Lex,

Did you always think I’d be there? Just a nice little mistress on the side while you spent the rest of your life working and hiding me from your damn trophy wife and the child she bore you? He looks nothing like you. Nothing.

I won’t be your dirty little secret. Not anymore. I don’t know why I suffered it for so long. I think I thought I loved you. Wait. That’s not right. I still think I love you. And god how stupid of me. How stupid of me.

Then again, how stupid of you. Did you really think you could keep me locked up forever? In this prison of a mansion? More fool you, Lex. More fool you. Because look around, I’m gone, and you’re left with this note and an empty mansion. Hope you enjoyed the two years this lasted. Your security sucks by the way. You’re lucky I waited so long to finally leave.

I hope you suffer as I have suffered. That you’re tortured by your memories of our times together, knowing that you’ll never have me again. I hope you have this dull ache in your chest where your heart should be. I hope you know I’m never giving it back. It’s mine, and trust me every day I’m stomping on it with steel-toed, heavy army boots like I used to wear back in the day.

You really couldn’t believe that I’d be locked up forever? That you could satisfy me by letting me live first-class with everything I’d ever want except you 24/7 and freedom? You’re kidding me. That I’d be fine with everyone believing I was dead except for you? That it was OKAY that you could come and go as you pleased back to your life and your family and your job while I was locked up here with guard upon guard upon guard to make sure I could never ever leave?

Fuck you Lex. Fuck you for wasting two years of my life. For stealing them from me. And damn me for letting you. Damn me.

But you know what? It’s okay. Yeah, it’s fine. I’ll survive. I always do. And no, I don’t hope you’re happy. I hope that no matter how hard to try to be happy, you’ll always be dissatisfied with your life. With your power. With your family. I hope you ache for me and call my name in your sleep.

You know, I think I hate you as much as I think I love you. Thin line between, right? Do you hate me? You should. Against my better judgment (like usual when it comes to you) I’m giving you fair warning, I’m going to do my best to destroy you. To topple your empire and break up your seemingly happy home. I’m going to wreak havoc on everything you’ve ever cared about. This is your punishment. This is my karmic justice.

I’m going to do what I do best. Dig and dig until I find the dirty painful truth, and expose it. Show it to all the world. Put it on display for people to gawk at. To look disdainfully at you and begin to hate you. Let that hate fester and grow until you lose everything. Everything.

I ceased to exist in these past two years. I stopped being Chloe Sullivan and just became your dirty little secret. Your skeleton in the closet. The exact antithesis of what Chloe Sullivan should ever be. You destroyed me, so now it’s your turn.

It’s your turn to suffer as I have suffered. To lose as I have lost. To ache as I have ached. To somehow survive through it all, just as I have.

I guess this is it Lex. Consider yourself warned. If I were you, I’d be scared pretty shitless. Remember that dvd you bought me? Kill Bill? Trust me, you haven’t seen a pissed off blonde yet. There’s no way for you to really prepare yourself. But, hey, you can’t say I didn’t give you fair warning, and believe me, that's very generous of me.

Chloe

The End.

AN: Well...that was more angry and less depressing than my usual. Still angst though right?

katspell
23rd April 2004, 14:20
:ohmy: Get him Chloe!!!!!!

Béatrice
23rd April 2004, 16:47
Oooh! :huh: She's really pissed and I understand.

autumngold
24th April 2004, 01:02
Great angry Chloe!! I love how she points out that his child looks nothing like him!! Just the fact that she gave him warning, however, proves she doesn't hate him as much as she wants to!! :chlexsign4:

Jen1388
26th April 2004, 18:20
Okay wow! That was fantastic! I know it's a one parter, but I'm really sad, I'd so love to re Lex's reply, even if Chloe didn't get to read it.

Anyways, it's was great! I can see why Chloe would hate Lex... the bastard! And married to somebody else, and keeping Chloe locked up, *breatheeee* I still love ya Lexy!

Excellent though;)

starmoon
22nd February 2005, 22:45
I love it! Chloe rocks in this and proves that no matter what happens in her life she will alawys find a way to be herself even if it takes her a while to return to normil. Lex better watch it because you should never mess with Chloe or women in general because once women are mad and want revenge ther is no stoping us. I have seen Kill Bill vol 1 and 2 and I can tell you that if Chloe is anything like her or worse than Lex better watch his step for the rest of his life. I like that Chloe is back and giving Lex worning before dsetroying him like he did to her when he made her his mistress. Lex should have know that Chloe would get revenge for that mistake sooner or later. :devil: