PDA

View Full Version : The Spoken Truth - PG-13 (Completed)

Gemkat5
23rd April 2004, 06:30
This picks up toward the end of the Chlex scene in Truth. Chloe is at the mansion when Lex walks in and addresses her breaking into LuthorCorp and her "truthful" side effects, then tries to convince her to get answers from his father for him. With that said, I've added my version of an ending for that scene since 'they' just left it hanging.

DISCLAIMER: The 'only' thing I claim to own is the insane idea that formed this story. Everything else is borrowed.

RATING: PG-13

A/N: This picks up in mid-scene. I hope I was able to get the existing dialog from the eppy right. Hope you all enjoy.

The Spoken Truth
(Luthor Mansion, Lex's office, Lex and Chloe are having a conversation)

"It's not a game, Chloe, you’re the only one who can get me the truth."

"Why do you keep doing this to yourself?" she asked, keeping his eye contact while starting to circle around him, reaching his back she continued questioning him. "Why can't you just walk away from your father?"

"Because he won't give me the only thing I've ever wanted from him."

He was becoming noticeably uncomfortable, refusing to meet her eye contact, refusing to look at her at all.

"And that would be?" she pushed further.

He bowed his head, his inner turmoil to refuse to answer her was obvious. He turned his head to the side, fighting the urge to speak the truth, then turned around and faced her, meeting her eyes with his.

"I want him to love me."

He jerked his head to the side, a harsh disbelieving sound escaped his throat. He turned away from her, not believing those words actually just came out of his mouth.

By the time she realized what her question was doing to him, it was too late, there was no time to prevent him from having to answer. She wasn't even sure she could do that.

"Don't you realize that that’s the only thing you'll never get from him?" she asked softly, stepping closer to him. "You are so much better than he is, Lex. I know he's your father, but you really need to let that dream go. He's incapable of giving you what you want."

Lex looked back at her to see understanding in her eyes.

"That admission will remain off the record, by the way. You have my promise on that," Chloe stated firmly.

"Thank you."

"But I have one more question for you since the opportunity presents itself. Have you ever wanted to kiss me, Lex?"

"Of course I have," he answered readily, then cringed as soon as the words left his mouth.

She laughed, enjoying herself immensely. She stepped closer to him, just shy of touching him. "Then what are you waiting for, Lex? Kiss me."

"The chemical forces people to tell you the truth, Chloe, not to bend to your will," he smirked at her.

"But you just said you've wanted to kiss me."

"Wanting to do something and actually doing it are two different things."

"Oh, I see," she whispered, and backed away from him a step, feeling extremely foolish. "Well if that’s all, I have to get going." She grabbed her bag from the couch and headed for the door.

"Don't take it too personally, Chloe."

"Are you kidding?" she laughed, turning around. "I just didn't realize you were so unwilling to try anything that might feel good."

She walked out of the room and down the hall. Berating herself for setting herself up like that, how can she ever look at him again now? Reaching the door, she grabbed the handle to let herself out when a hand landed on her shoulder and spun her around.

Before she could react in any way, Lex had a hand at the back of her head, his lips coming down on hers. After the initial crushing contact, he softened his assault on her mouth, teasing her bottom lip with the tip of his tongue. Gasping she parted her lips for him, meeting his tongue with hers. He sucked on her lip, nipping it gently, and making her moan.

She became dizzy from the sensations he aroused in her. Her hands went around his neck to prevent from falling, not realizing he already had her in his arms, crushing her fully against his body.

With one last solid claim to her lips, he broke the kiss, holding her until she was able to keep her own balance.

"It was never just a matter of kissing you, Chloe, it was about my having to stop you before you got out the door."

"Oh," she replied breathlessly. She let her hands slowly slide down his chest before taking a half step back from him. "My turn to give you a little bit of truth," she whispered, looking up into his eyes. "I've wanted you to do that for a long time."

"I know," he smirked. He elaborated at her confused expression. "I'm remarkably adept at reading people, remember?"

"Then I suggest that you pay closer attention to Lionel, and stop letting what you want blind you to something that isn't there."

She went up on her tip-toes and kissed him once more on his lips before stepping away. Opening the door, she looked back at him and gave him a winning smile as she walked out, closing the door behind her.

(Fade to black)
The End

autumngold
23rd April 2004, 07:47
That's perfect!! I demand that you go write for "Smallville" immediately!! That scene would make the whole show so much better!! Please write more Chlex soon!! :chlexsign1:

tiff
23rd April 2004, 11:32
i second that! loved this and wish it'd actually happened on the show. stupid writers. *grumbles* but yeah loved this! write more soon!

LarkLuthor
23rd April 2004, 13:37
Originally posted by autumngold@Apr 23 2004, 06:47 AM
That's perfect!! I demand that you go write for "Smallville" immediately!! That scene would make the whole show so much better!!
Yeah, you should do that! Now!

Lark

moultipass1
23rd April 2004, 14:43
Originally posted by Gemkat5@Apr 23 2004, 05:30 AM
"The chemical forces people to tell you the truth, Chloe, not to bend to your will,"
That's... well... a waste! I'm sure she could come up with some very interesting ideas! :biggrin:
And I agree with everyone here!

Moultipass :chlexsign4:

Clannadlvr
23rd April 2004, 16:19
Cool! I love how you tied in Lex's admission to the kiss and then back to the admission of what he wants from his father again. Great way to tie the scene back into itself. Especially here:

"Then I suggest that you pay closer attention to Lionel, and stop letting what you want blind you to something that isn't there."

really well done!

carebear72884
23rd April 2004, 17:51
yeah, in my little world that did happen on the show the other night.

What do you mean it didn't?? I'm can't hear you, lalalalalal*covers ears* chloe and lex kissed, it really happned.

what? i can live in denile, i am fine with that.

marrycherry
23rd April 2004, 18:31
Originally posted by typicaltiff@Apr 23 2004, 10:32 AM
loved this and wish it'd actually happened on the show. stupid writers. *grumbles*
ditto :chlexsign4:

hfce
23rd April 2004, 18:49
That is it you need to join the actors union. :clap:

Hope :blinkkiss:

sara_noele
23rd April 2004, 22:29
OMG, perfect, perfect ! :chlexsign2:

katspell
23rd April 2004, 22:46
:biggrin:

newbatgirl
24th April 2004, 02:04
:huh: Wow! That was so well written. Both of them were dead-on. Please write more chlex soon.

Val
24th April 2004, 03:51
We can only wish and dream... Oh and read awesome fics like this! :biggrin:

eurydices falling
24th April 2004, 17:27
ths was exactly how it should have gone. When i rule the world yo'll be my official minister of Smallville Chlex episodes.

vardaquareien
25th April 2004, 14:36
*happy sigh* What can I say...perfect!

hlmilk
26th April 2004, 03:11
This is good! :D If only the writers implement this story in the episode..sighs.

Kit Merlot
7th May 2004, 01:37
This was a great addition to the best episode of the season :biggrin:

Brilliant!

Ainur
3rd December 2004, 02:07
:yay2: That was so great and that kiss *swoon*. Your ending was so much better. :wub:

lexodus
3rd December 2004, 02:17
Why couldn't that have been one of the deleted scenes on the DVD? :chlexsign4:

Reese
6th January 2005, 09:42
I don't even know why I'm bothering to leave fb b/c it's already been said: We must hatch a sinister plot to find a way to eliminate one of the writers and then replace them with you. I'm not sure exactly how we'll pull this off but it must be done...it simply must.

So please, everyone, join me in putting on all black attire (ski mask mandatory) and meet me in the dark room with only one light that shines directly on the blueprints for the place where we're going to attack the writer.

And bring any other Chlex fics that are this good with you. We'll need something to read in the van on the way there :)

OK, don't ask...It's late...I think I need to get to bed.

Reese

Gemkat5
7th January 2005, 03:58
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT FB!!!!

One question though, (ok, maybe two)

Who's got the van and who's paying for the gas? :biggrin:

**checklist: Rope, flashlight, ski mask, black gloves, duck tape, white out, and chocolate. (can't do a job like this without chocolate!)**

:devil:

Ok, so it's contageous... ::Shrugs:: Glad you liked my ficlet.

Kat

buddyfozzy
7th January 2005, 18:35
Originally posted by autumngold@Apr 23 2004, 07:47 AM
That's perfect!! I demand that you go write for "Smallville" immediately!! That scene would make the whole show so much better!! Please write more Chlex soon!! :chlexsign1:
Yes!! They really need to hire you as a writer on the show! :yay2: :yay2: :yay2:

Well done!! :yay: :worship2: :yay: :worship2: :yay:

starmoon
31st March 2005, 09:08
i realy enjoyed this story it was very well written

~*~Tasha~*~
22nd June 2006, 00:37
Now this was a heck of a lot better way to end this scene. Don't we wish that happened. Kudos!

ggdoll18
1st July 2006, 08:44
Totally how it should have gone ;)

Esther25jm
29th July 2006, 06:29
Now that would've been the perfect ender to that scene. Great job!!!

Ann
24th September 2006, 06:10
I loved it! You really must write more fics like this. :)

Tanschana
11th January 2009, 20:14
Short, but very good!

They sooooo have to exchange some (if not all) Smallville writers with the amazing writers found here at Naughy Seduction. Only problem, the SV writers would poste their stupid storyline here at NS and I would hate that!

Ami Rose
9th February 2013, 13:21
Awsome