PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Caramel Kisses. . . - NC17 (complete)

tthjinni
18th April 2004, 06:41
Title: Caramel Kisses and Whipped Cream Dreams
Author: Jinni (druscilla@cox.net)
Rated: NC17
Pairing: Chloe/Lex
Disclaimer: All things Smallville belong to DC Comics, the WB, et al.
Distribution: The normal places.
Dedicated: To all of the NS'ers that posted such lovely, inspiring feedback for Sticky. You guys made me want to write this.
Author’s Notes: I suck at writing smut, but it was demanded, therefore this is my best effort. I hope it pleases.
Summary: Sequel to Sticky. Lex and Chloe further explore the fun of sundae toppings. . .

~*~Recap~*~

“Don’t worry,” she murmured, looking up at him with a wicked gleam in her eye that stated all too clearly that she knew very well what she was doing to him – and was enjoying it. “There’s whip cream and caramel, too.”

Lex groaned, logical thought readily fleeing his brain as he grabbed the bottle from her.

“My turn.”

~*~*~

The bottle was warm in his hands as he surveyed the scene that Chloe presented. Her head was tilted back just slightly, resting against the cabinetry behind her. Chest bare, smudges of chocolate covered her skin. A smear here, a dollop there. Bits and pieces that his tongue had yet to make work of. Inches of skin that he had not tasted.

He reached out, running a finger over the upper curve of her breast, chocolate following the path his digit made. Heated by her skin, it spread easily; delicate trails of sweet goodness, over the softness of her skin.

Chloe’s soft moan filled the kitchen as he abandoned the gentle trail of pleasure on her breasts, his fingers brushing hard over her nipples. He grasped one between his fingers, twisting hard, her breathy moan turning into a trembling scream.

“Lex. . .please?”

“Please what?” he murmured, a smirk dancing across his lips. She looked like a goddess. Eyes half-closed, her chest covered in the evidence of the guilty pleasures they had already indulged in, the ones that they would continue to partake of for hours on end, if he had his way with her.

“Stop teasing,” she half-growled, half-groaned. She arched into his touch as he pinched her nipple a little harder, twisting the hard, rosy bud in his fingers. He licked his lips.

“I don’t ‘tease’, Miss Sullivan.”

~*~*~

As if the sound of him saying her name, so formally, was a trigger for something more, Chloe pried her hands from the counter edge. Her entire body was on fire in Lex’s hands, and all he could do was stand there, so calm and cool. Ever the suave one, and tease her with touches that were not nearly enough.

She reached for him, hands sliding slick over his bare chest, encountering patches of stickiness from the chocolate she had excited herself to distraction by licking from him. A sigh of disappointment burst from her lips, Lex stepping back, away from reaching hands and grasping fingers.

He didn’t speak a word, but the fire in his eyes was beyond words anyway. She felt her heart leap into her throat, her body suddenly trembling with that passion that was begging for release. She was aching. Pure, red hot desire in her veins, between her legs. It pooled, wet and warm, soaking through her pajama bottoms.

And all he was doing was standing there, smirking the devilish little smirk. The one that had, for months now, made her want to do something, anything, to wipe it off of his face.

“I thought you wanted this,” she whispered, daring her own tone to come out breathless, teasing. She shifted forward, slowly sliding off of the counter. Her feet hit the cool kitchen floor, pausing for only the briefest of moments, before she started towards him.

“I don’t believe I said anything to the contrary.”

“Then why are you just standing there?”

~*~*~

Lex sucked in a deep, gasping breath as her hands impacted with his chest, nails raking paths through the sticky remnants of the chocolate. He shifted the bottle in his hand, suddenly remembering that he now held the upper hand when it came to candy confections. He had been relishing in the sight of her body, drinking her in with his eyes, when she threw her verbal taunt at him, followed swiftly by groping hands that seemed intent on bringing him to climax then and there, in the middle of her kitchen, without ever feeling her heat surround him.

Her nipples were peaked, stiff from arousal, though some small part of it could have been the coolness of the kitchen. Somewhere in the house an air conditioner was working overtime. And it was those stiff peaks that drew him in now. The chocolate bottle came up, already practically empty, the syrup dripping wetly on her nipple. He stalked forward, pushing her once more against the counter, then upon it.

“Just sit back and enjoy,” he whispered, snatching a quick kiss from her mouth before bending his head to the chocolate-covered nub. He latched onto it with fervor, suckling gently, tongue lathing off the chocolate with every sensual swipe. His bit lightly, her startled moan of pleasure shooting straight to his throbbing hardness.

Soon, he promised himself; willing his body to calm despite the efforts of his mouth and hands on her skin.

He shifted position, angling the bottle once again at her chest. It spluttered, a thin spray of chocolate coming from the nozzle. His eyes fluttered up to Chloe’s rapt face, forehead wrinkling with confusion as, without a word, she reached to the cabinet behind her, pulling it open with a jerk of her wrist.

“Caramel.” She pointed behind her, into the open cabinet. He spied the bottle immediately and grabbed for it, freeing up his hands to yank the cap off, the plastic giving away to brute strength.

~*~*~

He was actually going to do it.

The thought passed idly through Chloe’s passion fogged brain just one second before the caramel, free of its entire cap, tilted downwards. Her eyes widened as the first globule of the thick mixture appeared, pooling on the end of the bottle, before falling heavily onto her nipple.

“We’re making a mess,” she murmured half-heartedly as his lips again found home on her breast. She reached up, hands running over the smoothness of his scalp, encouraging him with her touch. Bite. Suck. Lick. Nip. With every move of his talented mouth she felt like she would come undone. Thank God Lana had left. With the music blaring in the living room she could scream to her heart’s content and not worry that anyone, other than Lex, would hear her.

And she wanted him to hear. Every moan and groan.

“I’ll have someone come over and clean it up. . . later.” He murmured against her nipple, and she didn’t argue.

She pushed up into his mouth, dragging her fingernails over the smooth skin of his head. He groaned, the sound sending delicious vibrations through her sensitive nipple, and her mouth opened in an echo of him.

“You need to stop that. . .” Lex’s voice was a low growl as he pulled away, filled with the kind of passion she’d often dreamed about, and never quite dared hope she’d actually find. She met eyes burning blue with arousal, and let her lips curl up in a smirk to rival any he’d ever thrown her way.

“Why?”

“Because I said so?”

She growled at the impudent twist of his lips, the way the words flowed off, so commanding in its seductiveness.

Most of all, she growled at the way her already heated body ignited further at the mere sound. Words pouring from lips. Such a simple thing on anyone else. From Lex it was an aphrodisiac, though.

The bottle of caramel was torn from his hand as her control snapped. She hooked the fingers of her free hand into the waist of his pants, yanking him towards her. The caramel splattered thickly under the rough handling, propelling back.

Onto his face.

~*~*~

Lex reached up instinctively, his fingers encountering one of what was most likely many droplets of caramel to have unceremoniously landed on him. He raised his eyebrows at her. A silent question.

Which he was pleased to see she answered.

Enthusiastically.

He acquiesced as she put her hands on either side of his head, pulling him down towards her waiting mouth as his eyes closed slowly. Wet lips placed butterfly kisses on his face; whispery, fluttering kisses that were both sensual and teasing in their delicate quality.

He bit back a groan at the first tentative touch of her tongue, licking a line across his cheek. He felt it catch on the caramel, taking with it the sticky treat.

His hands were on her thighs, rubbing absent circles; ever upwards, ever towards that warmth that he knew was waiting for him. His squeezes, nearing the apex just as she tilted his head down –

“God,” he muttered through clenched teeth, eyes rolling behind closed lids as Chloe’s tongue left his cheek, coming to land again on his forehead. Her gentle hands pulled downwards, angling him further to her liking; tongue maneuvering up, over his scalp.

He leaned forward, hands on the counter, unconsciously giving her better access as her lips began to kiss every inch of his bare skin. Her hands, bottle free he noted through a haze of stomach-clenching ecstasy, had left his face and were lightly scratching down his back. They rubbed at his lower back, before moving lower, tracing along his waist, above the edge of his pants.

“Now who’s the tease?” he whispered huskily.

“Me.”

Her smirking answer was accompanied by her hands finally finding rest on the bulge in his pants. Lex pushed into her hands instinctively, seeking home for the throbbing ache that his cock had become. She squeezed, lightly – then harder, stroking him through the fabric.

He didn’t hear the zipper, didn’t even register what she was doing until he slipped free of his pants, blessedly released from the confinement. A soft groan passed over his lips. Any second now she was going to wrap her fingers around him and it would all be over. He’d lose it, without a doubt. Her fingers ran, feather light, over his length, running from base to head, then back again. And yet she still didn’t do the one thing he knew would put an end to their little game. The thing that would bring all of this foreplay to a resounding, pulsing climax.

“Lex?”

“Yeah?”

“Get the whipped cream from the refrigerator?”

~*~*~

He pulled back, and Chloe giggled at the look on his face. He may be Lex Luthor, but he was still a man. Ruled by the same impulses and desires as any other man. He wanted her to touch him, to take him in her hand, slide up and down his hardness; to bring about the beginning of the end.

And now she was asking for whipped cream.

To his credit, he didn’t utter a word of inquiry, and she took the moment when his back was turned, leaning into the cool refrigerator in search of the sweet topping, to slide off her pants; leaving her in just her panties, sitting on the counter, still sticky from their previous adventures in sundae making.

He turned back towards her, and she arched a playful eyebrow at the look of lust and shock on his face. Oh yeah, he hadn’t been expecting her to strip down, had he?

“You’re killing me.”

She thought about saying something to the effect that killing him was a favorite past time of his ex-wives, not her, but bit it back; settling for a silent chuckle in her head as she grabbed the whipped cream from his hand. The lid pulled off easily, and before she knew it she was dipping her finger into the white stuff. Her eyes met Lex’s as she stuck the cream-coated digit into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, cleaning it of the cream before pulling it out again. Her eyes roamed down over his body, the hard muscles of his chest and stomach, to rest on the jutting erection poking from the fly of his pants. She licked her lips, eyes flashing back up to his.

All thoughts of what else she had planned for the whipped cream were tossed out of the window, as suddenly Lex was standing there, between her legs. His eyes were boring fiery holes into her own, as his hands grasped her hips, fingers sinking into smooth flesh. She squirmed in his touch, her thighs rubbing together to create delicious friction.

Their mouth met as he pulled her forward, balancing her on the edge of the counter. His hardness pressed into her panties, just a slip of cotton away from her core.

Lex pulled away, fingers hesitating at the edge of her panties. “Are you –“

A virgin, the question demanded without ever being finished, and she shook her head. “And I’m on the pill.”

“Perfect.”

Their lips came together again, hungrily devouring each other from the inside out.

She gasped, the kiss deepening naturally, as his fingers pushed aside her panties for the first time, expertly sliding between her moistened lower lips.

“LEX!” she screamed as one probing digit found her clit, rubbing torturously slow. She broke away from his mouth, throwing her head back in abandon. Her entire body was shuddering with pleasure, alive with feeling.

So caught up in the roller coaster ride of desire, Chloe didn’t notice that Lex had shifted until she felt him pushing at her entrance. Her eyes flew open, to his.

~*~*~

Staring into her eyes, poised at her entrance, was like tumbling head first into whatever pure sensation sex would be if it could be bottled. He licked his lips, searching for any sign of hesitation on her part. This wasn’t how he’d planned on beginning their relationship. It certainly wasn’t how he’d fantasized about their first time. He looked into her eyes for regret, for anything that could possibly make him think twice.

And found none.

He slammed home into her, their mutual moans filling the kitchen, audible even above the radio playing in the next room. Her eyes were wide, wet. Not a virgin – the thought rankled him, though not to the point of anger – but not a regular partaker of carnal pleasures, either.

She was warmth and silk against his hardness, and he waited with agonized patience for the space of a few heartbeats for her to adjust before setting the pace.

It was pleasure of the highest order, sliding in and out of her. Feeling her tight walls around his girth.

He leaned in, capturing her mouth with his, plunging his tongue ruthlessly into the depths of her mouth even as he slammed into her time and again with his cock. She was moaning into his mouth, his name tumbling from her lips. Over and over, like a mantra.

“Lex. . .God. . . Lex,” she screamed, her body rocking in time with his thrusts, taking him as deeply as their position would allow. Her face was flushed, the heat spreading down over her chest, tinging her breasts with light pink.

He groaned, “Chloe.”

His thrusts increased in pace, the pleasure that had been bordering on pain since the moment they started their game coming to a rapid peak. Hovering on the edge, he reached between them, teasing her clit with his thumb, watching her face go from moaning pleasure to screaming ecstasy as she tumbled down into the depths of her orgasm. Her screams spiraled up, his name a cry to the heavens, her inner walls clenching around him rhythmically with every spasm of her body.

With a harsh, guttural cry he came, spilling himself into her. Their pleasures mixed, the kitchen was filled with monosyllabic groans and utterings. Names that spilled from lips in the heat of blessed unity were called out in wild abandon.

He leaned against her, pressing her to the cabinets. His forehead resting against hers, eyes locked together as they breathed. Coming down together. Shallow breaths passing to deeper. He kissed her lips gently now, wishing he could convey exactly what he felt at that moment. The sense of completeness that had come with their time together. The feeling that this was going to be something greater. Not just sex, though the sex was good. With a disappointed sigh he pulled from her, tucking his rapidly softening member back into his pants.

Chloe’s own sigh echoed through the kitchen. “I didn’t get to use the whipped cream.”

The corner of Lex’s mouth tilted up. “We can do it again, you know.”

She shook her head. “Lana won’t stay out forever.”

Lex nodded, bending over to retrieve his shirt from the floor. He shrugged it on, grabbing hers up before the ruined fabric could even settle on his body. He tossed it towards her. “I’m sure there’s some chocolate at the manor. Probably whipped cream, too.”

Chloe’s eyes lit up, sparkling for one brief moment before hesitation overtook her again. He paused, waiting for her to put on the shirt or speak her mind, whatever happened first.

Thankfully, it was the latter; because he didn’t know how long he’d be able to take wondering what was wrong before he snapped. Body still tingling from the aftermath of their love making, all he wanted to do was get back to the manor and do it again.

And again.

And again.

“Lex. . .this . . .thing. Me and you. As much fun as I’m having, I have to ask if it’s just a one time thing.”

He arched an eyebrow. “Hardly. You honestly had to ask after that little indulgence? Unless you have a problem with it, of course.”

“If there’s any doubt in your mind whether or not I have a ‘problem with it’, I guess I’ll just have to try harder next time,” Chloe grinned, pulling on first her shirt, then her pants, with a sharp tug. It was stained with chocolate, then again, so was his own. Lex felt a smile quirk at his lips, as grabbed her hand, tugging her towards the door.

One thing was for sure.

He’d never look at a sundae the same way again.

~*~End Fic~*~

autumngold
18th April 2004, 07:10
You are an absolute Goddess to have continued this story!! Thank you so much for this sequel!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it!! :yay2: I can't wait to read more Chlex stories that you write!! You're a natural!! :chlexsign4:

Blaire023
18th April 2004, 07:29
MMMMMM :drool:

I like caramel.

...mind blank...

TheDragonLady
18th April 2004, 07:30
I love you, gosh darn it.

I adore you.

hickchick
18th April 2004, 08:32
that was soooooooo hot! :drool:

i loved it!

great fic!

sydsvaughn
18th April 2004, 08:41
Damn it woman! Now that was what I call a LexSunday! And I'm drooling for one myself...

Thanks so much for continuing this, it so completely rocks!!

SaraC

gina
18th April 2004, 09:33
Oh, wow. That was incredible!

I suck at writing smut, but it was demanded, therefore this is my best effort. I hope it pleases.
This definitely didn't suck at all, you did an awesome job!

Thank you for writing a sequel, I loved this lots! :)

LarkLuthor
18th April 2004, 14:06
If you managed to blank Blaire's mind that's deffinately not sucking at smut! Very good!

Lark

asharnanae
18th April 2004, 16:28
:biggrin: :drool: GAH................... *big puddle of drool* :worship2:

Béatrice
18th April 2004, 16:32
:clap: Thanks for the sequel. This was a magnificient smutty Chlex fic! :drool:

:blush: I want to experience the same with MR!! :smut:

Impress
18th April 2004, 22:35
Originally posted by sydsvaughn@Apr 18 2004, 12:41 AM
Damn it woman! Now that was what I call a LexSunday! And I'm drooling for one myself...

Thanks so much for continuing this, it so completely rocks!!

SaraC
what she said.

hfce
19th April 2004, 00:23
That was WOW!!!! :drool:

Hope :drool:

scifichick774
19th April 2004, 06:09
Sooo glad you decided to do a sequel. :wub: :worship2:

lunaluthor
27th April 2004, 19:48
thanks for the sequel you are so kind to us :cool:

RenaissanceQueen
11th May 2004, 21:44
:yay: Whoa . . .

One thing was for sure.

He’d never look at a sundae the same way again.

Neither will I! Great!

AlabamaWorley
11th June 2004, 19:50
That was fun!

I find myself craving ice cream...

Ainur
12th November 2004, 01:31
Oh hell, that was... there are no words to describe how good it was. Great job. Wow, is a little hot in here. :drool:

Caramel
15th February 2005, 23:25
I have new found love and admiration for my nick-name!

Tha was hot!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

AgentChase
23rd February 2005, 02:20
Um golly..I have nothing to say except..Yummy...
That was delicious and gooey, and melty fun.
Thank you for writing that..
Whew..I need a cold like Arctic cold shower

~Chase, wishing I was Chloe in that fic..
:chlexsign2:

starmoon
22nd March 2005, 00:23
loved you story. it had me on the edge of my seat, and the smut was just perfect.

meghan036
9th April 2005, 01:30
Um golly..I have nothing to say except..Yummy...
That was delicious and gooey, and melty fun.
Thank you for writing that..
Whew..I need a cold like Arctic cold shower

~Chase, wishing I was Chloe in that fic..

Yeah, what she said. :)

Baily007
12th April 2005, 08:55
Wow- I just love all of your stories!

lexchloe
25th June 2005, 20:44
That was some good Chlexy smut!!!! :drool2: :drool2: mmmm choclate sauce :D

darkangel
6th July 2005, 10:14
food sex is so erotic.

mamma_2004
15th September 2005, 10:27
mmmmm. Thar was so good. and so sexig.

teb85
24th September 2005, 00:24
That was a great fic! my two favourite things, lex and chocolate what more could a girl want!

~*~Tasha~*~
14th September 2009, 01:08
That was definitely a yummy little story.

Ami Rose
15th October 2013, 10:31
MMMMMM :drool:

I like caramel.

...mind blank...

Me too... love this fic.