PDA

View Full Version : The Alias Effect (PG-13) - Sequel to Moody Monday

TheDragonLady
17th April 2004, 22:19
Title: The Alias Effect
Author: Dragon
Rating: PG-13, because I just can't lable something PG
Summary: Sequel to Moody Monday.
Author's Note: I couldn't help it. Once I saw the reviews, I just had to write more... Did y'all catch that hint... It might've been too subtle.
Disclaimer: I own this really nice pair of earrings, but that's all...

God, Vaughn was so not worth it, Chloe thought. She was on the couch, one leg splayed over the top, and the other on the armrest. Already on the last disk, she was sad to see the end of season two. The evening sky was sort of foreboding, but since most of her attention was on the screen, where she was still picturing Sydney throwing that ax at poor Sark, or rather, Julian.

She was getting the urge to read some Alias fan fiction, but she knew she needed to finish the Alias marathon before she did anything.

She was successfully ignoring everything, until the doorbell rang. Then, all at once, three things hit her. The first was, she had a numb ass. Sitting for hours on end was not good for the bum. The second thing was, she was really, really hungry. Lastly, the pressure in her bladder was now very, very noticeable.

Get the door, or take a piss, Chloe thought to herself, before getting up, and heading for the door. She grabbed the remote from the coffee table, and pressed pause.

Get the door and then take a piss, Chloe decided. Not caring that her hair was mussed up terribly, and she was still in pajamas, she unlocked the three locks her dad insisted on ever since the first meteor mutant incident.

Prepared to see Pete, looking to get a dose of Sydney before going home, she opened the door.

To Lex.

Lex Luther.

Oh shit, she thought. “Hi.”

Lex’s oh-so-sexy brows were lifted in surprise as he took in her appearance. “Hello. Gabe left a packet for me,” Lex said, slightly amused.

Chloe winced, she’d forgotten about that. Sark does that to people. Thoughts of Sark made her mind drift a little, and her slightly not-there gaze worried Lex.

When she came to, Chloe looked at Lex surprised. “Sorry, love,” she said involuntarily with a British accent. “I’ll be getting that packet right now,” she said. After I take a piss.

Lex’s surprised expression was softened into an amused expression as he watched Chloe scuttle up the stairs. He walked in, and was surprised to see Sydney Bristow, his favorite TV heroine, on the screen. Sitting down on the still warm couch he laid back and stared at the screen slightly dumb. His mind turns off whenever he watches Alias.

He was still in the closet about it. He would never admit to being addicted to an ABC spy show, even one as addicting as Alias. Thinking about the current season, he mentally cursed Lauren. She gave blondes a bad name.

Not that he cared, of course.

He heard Chloe’s stumping feet on the stairs, and shook himself from his Jennifer Garner induced stupor.

“Mind if I join you for the last few episodes?” he asked.

“Uh,” Chloe said, “okay.”

She sat down at the opposite end of the couch, and tossed Lex the manila packet, which he set down on the coffee table. She’d already pressed play and tuned the world out by the time he’d settled back in his seat.

Though Chloe would never admit it, she was having a hard time getting into a Sark fantasy while Lex was sitting there all sexy and smelling like Issey Miyake.

He was so feeding her sexy-Lexy dreams with that silk shirt.

Turning slightly, she began to once again enjoy her favorite show, numb butt be damned.

Mondays could be okay, she thought, As long as there is a sexy Lex for everyone. Then Mondays could be great!

ghostwriter
17th April 2004, 22:53
See, that monday wasn't so bad after all. They usually get better (at least that's what i try to tell myself) ;)

LarkLuthor
17th April 2004, 23:09
You wrote more! Good for you! Nice DL, yes preshious!

Lark

moultipass1
17th April 2004, 23:15
I couldn't help it. Once I saw the reviews, I just had to write more... Did y'all catch that hint... It might've been too subtle
Nope... not too subtle! :biggrin:
Alright, it worked last time, I'm gonna try again: great fic, more please! :blinkkiss:

Moultipass :chlexsign4:

asharnanae
18th April 2004, 01:59
:biggrin: arghhh, you leave them in the most tempting places!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!! :yay:

hfce
18th April 2004, 03:50
Yeah that was great. More please...

Hope ;)

autumngold
18th April 2004, 05:30
Originally posted by asharnanae@Apr 18 2004, 12:59 AM
:biggrin: arghhh, you leave them in the most tempting places!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!! :yay:
You've got them in the same room, on the same couch, you just can't stop now!! Please, please write another story!! :chlexsign1:

TheDragonLady
18th April 2004, 05:35
Dude, if I continued, it would be NC-17 and end in Chloe calling Lex Sark and Lex calling Chloe his beeyotch.

I cannot write more. My muse is pissed at me for writing the second part as it is. She won't let me update my Witchblade fanfic, now.

Blaire023
18th April 2004, 07:18
LMAO, I'll have to work that Lex calling Chloe his beeyotch thing into a nice smutty ficlet if you don't mind. Course, you will reap the benefits of the original idea.

*ponders*

Ahh, yes, forget the other post in the first part. I found it all on me own. *points for moi!*

~B

katspell
18th April 2004, 16:18
Mondays could be okay, she thought, As long as there is a sexy Lex for everyone. Then Mondays could be great!

The need for everyone to have a little bit of their own Lex is why FanFic is soooo bleedin popular.

Impress
18th April 2004, 22:04
cute. good job.

sydsvaughn
18th April 2004, 22:51
Go Lex on his views of Lauren! (sorry, just had to get that out!)

Loved it, loved it, loved it! Especially Chloe's "slip" in speakage!!

Nicely done!

SaraC

scifichick774
18th April 2004, 23:49
Sark fantasy

Mmm...Sark fantasies...

ColumbiaBlue
19th April 2004, 06:14
Thinking about the current season, he mentally cursed Lauren. She gave blondes a bad name.
Amen to that! Jeeze... she drives me up a friggin wall. Anyhoo...

What do you MEAN you can'y write more? You have to! Cause it's just WRONG for you to leave the! Just wrong! Wrong wrong wrong!

I'll have to work that Lex calling Chloe his beeyotch thing into a nice smutty ficlet if you don't mind.
Say, that's a good idea!

If you can't write more then will you pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeee let Blaire write a smutty ficlet? Please?

~Manda :blinkkiss:

TheDragonLady
19th April 2004, 08:06
Blaire - permission is granted. Get tah writin', girl.

xxasaxx
22nd April 2004, 00:39
Sexy Lexy is great any day of the week!

tiff
22nd April 2004, 08:37
having lex would definitely make monday suck less...

Sylyna
23rd April 2004, 02:43
great story :yay2: :yay2: :yay2:

lunaluthor
27th April 2004, 16:16
ahhh my mondays never end that interesting :wub:

sabby
9th May 2004, 17:11
*snickers* I never got into the alias hype, but this story is cute. you could have posted the prequel to this and this one in one thread tho.

Still, love it. Can't wait to see what else you can come up with

Sab

Ainur
7th December 2004, 04:27
Though Chloe would never admit it, she was having a hard time getting into a Sark fantasy while Lex was sitting there all sexy and smelling like Issey Miyake.

There's nothing better than when a man smell like Issey Miyake. Yum! From now on I'm going to associate Lex with that fragrance. Thanks for that. I found really cute their obssesion with Alias. It was very amusing. Great fic. :wub:

randa
10th December 2004, 21:14
now i want a full length story involving lots of chlex, lots of sark, and maybe a fatasy or two about chloe and lex being spies and yada yada yada...do you get what i'm saying over here!!

...or maybe just another sequal :biggrin:

randa

(i totaly hate lauren with a passion)

starmoon
15th March 2005, 08:40
Good story very well written to me and it was funny and cute all in one.

jaded-swan
19th March 2005, 16:46
I've read this fic so many times and it still brings a smile on my face and makes me feel like mush inside. In my *humble* opinion there is nothing better in the world then Chlex with a dash of Sark :D or maybe if you added chocolate cake and ice-cream to go with it ;)

arkakitty
11th June 2005, 10:10
Awwww Alias-cravings....they are so perfect together :)

jaxie926
26th June 2005, 22:12
[QUOTE=randa]now i want a full length story involving lots of chlex, lots of sark, and maybe a fatasy or two about chloe and lex being spies and yada yada yada...do you get what i'm saying over here!!

...or maybe just another sequal :biggrin: [QUOTE]

ditto!

darkangel
7th July 2005, 08:27
This is a very good fic.

~*~Tasha~*~
5th July 2006, 04:20
Good follow up. I got a nice little chuckle out of it. Can you just picture those two "vegging" out on the couch?

Alizaleven
5th July 2006, 04:27
Aww this was super!! :D

Ami Rose
20th February 2021, 08:57
Lmao cute