PDA

View Full Version : Memories (PG)

santija
17th April 2004, 16:25
Title: Memories

Author: Santija

Rating: PG

Spoilers: none

Summary: a little sad Chlex story, warning death!

Disclaimer: I ask you, if I owned them, do you really think I would be writing fanfic?? noooooooo.... I'd be to busy F**king Micheal, duh!

Author's note: I was in a sad mood, don't hate me. The song is Iris by goo goo dolls.

~*~*~*~

Memories

The stereo played soft music in the background. She was sitting in the oversized armchair in front of the open fire. She was cuddled up in a little ball, studying the blaze intently. Her eyes closed as she mimed to the song playing on the radio.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now

She rests her head against the pillow and let memories wash over her. The rain was pouring outside and she loved the way it sounded against the roof. It always made her sleepy, and it did this time too. Her eyes closed and she disappeared to the land of sleep.
A hand caressed her hair, her eyes fluttered open and found two blue eyes staring lovingly down at her. She closed her eyes again and leaned into his touch. He scoffed, but she could feel his smile on her and she smiled back. He maneuvered her over so that he could sit down with her in his lap. She cuddled up against him with no complain. His arms went around her to keep her close. He never wants to let her go. She leans her head against his chest and takes a deep breath inhaling his scent. He smells warm, strong and she laughs. He closes his eyes, and smiles when she laughs against his chest. He asks her why she’s laughing; she smiles and kisses his chest right above his heart. One of his hands cups her face and lifts it so that their eyes meet. She leans towards him and he meets her halfway. The kiss is gently, but still so strong.

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breath is your life
And sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

She pulls back when needing air, he instantly misses her lips against his. He frowns and she laughs. She always laughs around him, just like he always smiles around her. He doesn’t laugh nearly as much as her, but sometimes and only with her. She stares into his eyes, once she used to wonder about all the secrets they hide, but not anymore. He told her everything and she accepted him for what he was. They share everything and love only each other. Because no one else could ever understand how they feel.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

As she stared into those eyes, she could feel tears forming in hers. She tries to will them away, but it doesn’t work, they fall anyway. His gently swipes away her tears, and she looks away. He wants to tell her that everything will be fine, but can’t find the words. Something is controlling him and has left him speechless. She tries to get up, but his arms are looked around her. He doesn’t want to let her go. She begs and pleads for him to stop. He wonders what he’s done and what’s wrong. She sees the concern in his eyes and whispers to him softly, don’t worry my love. She takes his hands and kisses them softly, shush my now sleep, she orders him. As his eyes closes, tears fall down her cheek again and she shakes her head. She shakes him; she doesn’t really want him to sleep. But he doesn’t wake, not this time. She feels something sticky against her stomach and reaches down. She looks down and screams as she sees the blood draining out of his body. She pulls him towards her and wags back and forward.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you’re alive

Wake up my love, wake up my love, her mantra goes on and on. While he lies dead in her arms.
The fire sparkles and wakes her up from her dream. Her cheeks are soaked with salt water. She feels a hand on her shoulder and looks up. But it’s not him, not even close. The servant says he’s going to bed and asks if he should put out the fire. She says no, and wishes him good night. The mansion was so quiet without him, but she stayed here anyway. She didn’t have anywhere else to go. Because no one could ever know her the way he did. And no one could ever love her as much. And it was because of that love she was working on her revenge on Superman. For killing the only man she had ever loved. The only man she would ever love.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am…

Julie
17th April 2004, 16:44
Please add in the rating in the topic title or topic description. I suggest you go take a look at the forum rules (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/index.php?showtopic=1481) to make sure you don't break any other rules in the future.

autumngold
17th April 2004, 18:30
Such a sad, sad story!! If I was Chloe, all I'd want to do is dream!! Even if they all ended up nightmares, the beginnings would be so nice!! Thanks for the story, it is really good!! :crygreen: :chlexsign4:

katspell
17th April 2004, 19:13
:crygreen: that was soooo good, and soooo touching and I just want to sit here and ball *sniffle* Instead I'm going to go find something funny to read.... *sniffle* *Wanders off towards the humor section*

hfce
18th April 2004, 04:43
Oh wow :crygreen:

starmoon
29th April 2005, 19:48
that was so very sad it made me cry.

Nonhalema
17th June 2007, 11:38
Revenge on superman? Definetely love the "dark" Chloe

Great work...nearly cried

Ami Rose
18th March 2018, 12:09