PDA

View Full Version : Sticky - R (for sexual situations)

tthjinni
14th April 2004, 02:56
Title: Sticky
Author: Jinni (druscilla@cox.net)
Rated: Hard R
Pairing: Chloe/Lex
Disclaimer: All things Smallville belong to WB, DC Comics, et al.
Distribution: The normal places.
Author’s Notes: For houses. Some more chocolate covered Lex.
Summary: He didn’t think he could say that he’d ever been in a situation this sticky before.
A/N: So. . .pure fluff. Absolute fluff and nothing but the fluff. I usually don't post fluff to boards since its nothing but mindless smile-inducing type stuff with little plot, but here it is anyway. Written for a friend who wanted to "see" Lex in chocolate. She got this, and a Cordelia/Lex piece. . .and wrote me Lionel in chocolate as a thank you. Still looking for someone to dowse Lucas in the stuff, though.

~*~*~

Lex shifted absently as he waited for someone to answer his knock on the door. He shoved his hands in his pockets, trying in vain not to appear too eager; his conscious mind reminding him, without need, that he was above all else, a Luthor.

And Luthors didn’t yearn like this, unless the emotion was provoked by taking over a company, or running others into the ground. A Luthor didn’t feel like this for any other reason.

Except, he did; try as he might to fight it. Why else would he be here, of all places? Only longing could make him actually volunteer to drop by and ‘check on Chloe’ while Gabe was in Metropolis. It wasn’t as if Chloe needed anyone to check up on her. She was eighteen years old, only a few days from graduating high school, and completely, one hundred percent capable of taking care of herself.

When she wasn’t rushing headlong into danger, that was. Unlikely to happen tonight, if Clark was to be believed. The girls of the Sullivan residence were having a movie night. By themselves. No chasing leads or anything that could get either of them even remotely into trouble.

Which led him to ask once more what he was doing standing here, still waiting for someone to open the door.

Because you want an excuse to see Chloe, he told himself silently, taking his hands from his pockets. He reached for the doorknob, listening intently for any signs that someone would be coming to answer it. When the sound of music, not feet, greeted his ears, he turned the knob.

Unlocked. He sighed. Those girls just asked for trouble to find them, sometimes.

The music assaulted his ears the moment the door opened, and he winced. No wonder no one had come running to open the door for him. He doubted they could hear anything above the cacophony that was masquerading as entertainment within the house at that very moment.

“Chloe? Lana?” he called out, realizing even as he did so that it was a futile gesture. There was no way they could hear him over the music. He glanced into the living room, mildly surprised to see the TV on right alongside the radio, though the former was blessedly muted. Despite the fact that the scene was somewhat odd, he just smirked and strolled back past the front door, towards the kitchen.

He sees arms first, gyrating wildly, a bottle of chocolate sauce in one hand, the other holding a spoon. Just arms, flailing about. Pausing in the doorway of the kitchen, Lex can’t help the smile that replaces the smirk, as Chloe’s voice makes itself known above the radio. Her back is to him, the top of her pajamas riding up enough in the back that he can see a fair expanse of skin. Tan, not too much so. More so than most of the other women in this town, as if she was born and raised somewhere more sunny than Metropolis, and definitely more so than Smallville.

The bottoms to her pajamas look soft, well-worn cotton in a shade of dark red that only serves to further highlight her complexion.

He knew he should announce his presence, if for no other reason than the fact that she would be well and thoroughly pissed at him when she finally noticed that he was standing there. But he couldn’t bring himself to do it, to destroy these moments of stolen time, just watching her be, well, her. His eyes traveled down her back, over the smooth golden skin that was showing, to the soft curve of her –

Damnit, he cursed silently, shutting his eyes. This was wrong, isn’t that what he’d decided? That he couldn’t even have these thoughts until –

A smirk curved up the corner of his mouth as he realized exactly what that secret deal was that he had made with himself.

He couldn’t have those thoughts about her until she graduated.

Which she was doing. In three days.

Close enough.

~*~*~

Wiggle, squirt the syrup somewhere in the vicinity of the bowl. Wiggle some more. Rinse, repeat.

Chloe felt a smile curl up the corner of her mouth as she writhed in time to the music. Not a night club, sure; but it still felt good just to let her hair down and feel the music. To let it get under her skin. Hopefully Lana would take a while with her shower, leaving Chloe to just –feel- for a few more blessed minutes. Her mouth opened and she sang along with the song on the radio, letting the music pulse through her as she further chocolate-ified her sundae.

//You think that I go home at night
Take off my clothes, turn out the lights
But I burn letters that I write
To you, to make you love me//

Chloe laughed as the words flowed over her lips, bringing her arms up over her head as her body continued to undulate to the music. A wistful smile, thinking of the one man that she’d had her eyes on ever since leaving behind her childhood crush on Clark Kent. Not the type of guy you’d write love letters to.

//Yeah, I drive naked through the park
And run the stop sign in the dark
Stand in the street, yell out my heart
To you, to make you love me//

Would it work? If she went to the middle of the busiest street in Smallville, somewhere outside the Talon, on the most crowded afternoon of the week. If she yelled out her heart to everyone – would it make a difference? She laughed again, throwing back her head with the pure silliness of it all.

//I am extraordinary, if you’d ever get to know me
I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary
Average every day sane psycho
Supergoddess
Average every day sane psycho//

She shut her eyes, turning in a slow circle, her hips moving to the beat, feet shuffling barefoot on the slightly chilled linoleum kitchen floor. The words were so true. She was extraordinary – and one day she’d find someone that could appreciate that. Maybe not in this backwards little town, so set in its own ways that the people that lived in it were going to go extinct from never letting outsiders in.

She turned back to the counter, opening her eyes again as the song came to a conclusion. The bottle in her hand was getting warm, and she drizzled a few more healthy globs of syrup onto the softening vanilla ice cream in her bowl. A drop slipped onto the bottle as she tilted it upright again, and she swiped it off with her finger without thinking, popping the now-chocolatey digit into her mouth.

“Miss Sullivan –“

~*~*~

Lex stifled a grin as Chloe spun around, eyes widening with momentary shock; only to find himself in an equally shocked state as she pulled her finger out of her mouth.

“Chocolate,” she mumbled, flushing as she reached for a napkin. “I had chocolate on my finger.”

He raised an eyebrow. “I didn’t ask.”

“Right. You didn’t,” she nodded. “And what are you doing in my house anyway?”

“Checking on you, per my promise to your father.” He crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against the doorframe, trying hard not to think of how she had looked with her finger in her mouth. So innocent, ripe for the type of corruption that he was all too willing to provide to her.

“Well, I’m fine. So is Lana.” Her smile was tight, and there was a pinkness to her cheeks that he was altogether unused to seeing. Was it possible that she was actually . . .embarrassed?

“So I see. Or, should I say, -saw-.” The smirk on his lips widened as that blush deepened. Oh, yes. He had seen her in a moment of abandon. Dancing in the kitchen, shaking her pert little body for anyone that happened to stroll in to see.

A thought which struck him with jealousy, he wasn’t surprised to note. While she didn’t know it yet, she was his. . .he was hers. And all the so-called verbal judo they had engaged in was little more than foreplay.

“It’s been fun, Lex. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.”

He chuckled under his breath and pushed off of the door. An open container of ice cream sat on the counter, next to her bowl. Two scoops of vanilla, covered in a liberal helping of chocolate sauce. The cherries, he noted absently, had yet to be opened. And the bottle of chocolate was still in her hand.

“Sundaes?”

She rolled her eyes. “Can’t get anything past you, can I?”

“Do you have a problem with me tonight, Chloe?”

~*~*~

The words echoed through her mind, bouncing back and forth until she started doubting her reasoning behind being so snarky with him tonight. It was a defense mechanism, she reminded herself. Yeah, that was it. A defensive way of keeping herself from saying or doing anything that might indicate in any way that she was attracted to the handsome man standing in front of her.

“No problem at all,” she smiled with falsified cheeriness, letting it show through her eyes in a manner she was sure he’d pick up on. “But Lana and I are having a movie night. Girls only. So, if you don’t leave ASAP I’ll be forced to ruin your clothes with this.”

She held the chocolate sauce up for him to see, smiling sweetly.

“You wouldn’t.” He grinned, taking a step closer to her. Less than a foot separated them now. She could smell what was no doubt a very expensive cologne lingering on his skin.

“I would.”

He took a step back, holding out his arms. “Do it, then.”

Her gaze traveled over his body. Black pants, per the norm. A dark purple shirt, buttoned all the way up to the next to the last button. A shiver of desire ran through her, images of tearing his shirt off and dribbling the chocolate syrup over his chest stampeding through her mind. She blinked it away, her body heating up despite her effort, and met his steely blue gaze.

“Last warning, Lex,” she drew his name out, her smile genuine now. If he thought she was backing down, he had another thing coming.

“I’m waiting, Chlo-e.”

Her name on his lips, dripping off like the sweetest purr, was her undoing. Rational thought fled under his smug gaze, and before she could think twice the bottle was up, pointed at his chest –

Chocolate sauce splattered on his chest, dripping in sticky globules down his dress shirt. She bit back a gasp, her eyes flying to his. She had done it. She had just splattered Lex Luthor with chocolate syrup. A man that could make her disappear with just a few phone calls, and she had purposefully and maliciously squirted him with the syrup.

So why did only half of her want to run, while the other half of her wanted nothing more than to help him get ‘cleaned up’?

“Lex, I –“

He reached for the syrup before she could even react, pulling the plastic bottle from hands that had gone numb with the shock. He shouldn’t have taunted her, she rationalized silently. It was his fault, really.

“That wasn’t very nice of you.”

She looked up, wondering when during her mental ramblings he had gotten that close to her. She took an involuntary step back, biting back a curse when she felt the counter press into her.

Trapped; that was the only word to describe her current situation. “I’m sorry?”

“Are you?” he smirked, shaking his head. He held up the bottle, eyes scanning over the label.

She nodded, biting her lower lip to try to hold back the comment that was just dying to come out. It bubbled up inside of her, heedless of the fact that she wanted nothing more than to diffuse the situation she had begun, and dripped from her lips. “Sorry that I don’t have a camera. I could sell a picture like that for quite a bit, you know. You, in chocolate.”

She blushed as his eyebrows rose; and suddenly the room was too hot. Had she really just said that. Implied. . .that? Lex. . .in chocolate. Dear God, she had lost it. Senior year jitters were finally kicking in, despite the fact that her finals were over and done with, and they were frazzling her poor brain.

“I somehow doubt that.”

Chloe snorted before she could stop herself. “Sure. Right. As if the women of the world wouldn’t just fall over themselves to get a glimpse of you covered in chocolate.”

And there it was again. Her big mouth, shooting off. Saying things that didn’t need to be said. Horribly embarrassing things. She winced, looking away. Why her? Why now? This had to be a dream – a sick little dream meant to embarrass her so that she would never be able to show her face to Lex again.

“Are you one of those women?”

Her head snapped up, eyes going wide. She swallowed, rolling her eyes for show. “Of course, Lex. I’m hot for you, just like every other woman on the plan . . .et.”

Her words were swallowed up as his mouth pressed against hers. It was soft, yet firm. Pressing, but not demanding. And she felt herself melt into it, her shock replaced by the rapidly growing heat that was building within her.

She opened her mouth under the gentle insistence of his tongue, her hands coming up instinctively to his shoulders, pulling him closer to her body. Chest to chest, she moaned softly into his mouth, leaning back against the counter as he pressed against her. It was sensory overload in the most primal way. Man to woman, passion ignited.

She didn’t want to question it.

But someone needed to.

“Lex,” she gasped, pulling away. His eyes, once closed, opened; and she was greeted with dark pupils, and a fire that burned within them, straight to that tingling place in her body that was rapidly becoming molten. “What –“

“I want you, Chloe,” he murmured, leaning forward so that his lips were on hers, a gentle pressure as he spoke; pouring the words into her.

“Why now?”

He pulled back, the corner of his mouth twitching up. “Because I got tired of waiting?”

“For what?”

Lex’s soft laughter filled the air, his hands resting on her hips, fingertips digging softly into the exposed flesh there, right above her pajama bottoms. She swallowed, waiting expectantly for his answer.

“Always the reporter? I wanted to wait until you were done with high school.”

“Oh.”

“Oh?”

She nodded. “Yeah. I know, not my usual witty banter, but its going to have to be good enough.”

It was her that initiated the kiss this time, tugging on his shirt to bridge that gap that had come between them during their brief respite. The chocolate syrup pressed against her chest, staining her shirt just as surely as she had done to his moments before. It left a wet trail on her skin, covering the space above where her shirt ended, across the upper curves of her breasts.

“We’re making a mess,” she breathed before delving into his mouth again. Her tongue touched his, teasing as she sought to devour him through the kiss. She ran it along the inside of his mouth, over the ridge of his teeth, tasting him.

She whimpered when the kiss ended, hungry eyes following Lex as he backed up a step, then another. He looked down at his shirt, ruined beyond repair, then at her. His eyes traveled down her face, ran along her neck, and came to rest on her chest. Grey-blue orbs, dark with the kind of desire she’d only dreamed of seeing, drank in the image she presented, the visible portions of her breasts smeared with chocolate.

“You look edible,” he murmured, voice husky. “However – We should stop.”

~*~*~

He bit off the words, hating the sound of them as they lingered in the air. She’d robbed him of his hard won control without even trying. All thanks to that damned chocolate syrup and her unwillingness to back down from a challenge. It was his fault, as much as it could be anyone’s. He should have known that telling her she ‘wouldn’t’ use the sauce on him would only guarantee that she would.

Or, perhaps he did. The subconscious was a tricky thing, after all. He couldn’t say as how he was unhappy with how it had turned out. But if they didn’t stop now, he didn’t know if he’d be able to stop later. Control was tricky like that. Once broken, it was difficult to rebuild. And as much as he longed to bury himself in her warmth, lick that chocolate from her breasts, he didn’t think she was ready for that.

“Why?”

A slow smile spread across his lips as her mouth turned down in a disappointed pout. He stepped forward, gently pushing so that she was back against the counter, lifting her so that she was half-sitting on its edge. He nudged her knees open with his leg, stepping into the space that was created as they spread.

She gasped when he pressed against her, the hardness of his erection straining against its confines.

“Does that answer your question?”

Her head bobbed up and down, another flash of disappointment washing over her face. “I can wait until you’re ready, Lex. No pressure from me.”

She. . .could. . .-what-?”

Lex prided himself on being a man that was shocked by very little. Not in the boardroom or on the street, or even in the bedroom. But Chloe’s words did nothing short of leave him absolutely, utterly speechless. He blinked a couple times, shaking his head. She thought he wanted to wait because –he- wasn’t ready. Pressed up against her, she could actually believe that it was for his sake that he was doing this? He swallowed back his shock. “I think you misunderstood.”

“No, I get it,” she smiled, reaching up. Her hand trailed lightly down his cheek, fingernails scraping gently over the smooth skin of his neck, stopping at the collar of his shirt.

“No, you don’t,” he corrected firmly, pressing himself roughly into that softness between her legs, imagining the warmth that lay beyond.

When his lips pressed against hers this time, the idea of gentleness flew out the window. His tongue sought immediate entrance to her mouth, slamming into the wetness with ferocity that elicited a startled moan from the blonde.

He pulled away, gasping for air; already bending his head to the stickiness that coated her chest. Looking upwards, he bathed in the sight she made, sitting there on the counter, head half-thrown back with pleasure; her eyes watching him half-lidded with heady desire. With an impudent smirk, he lowered his lips to the swelling curve of her breasts.

~*~*~

Chloe thought that she would spontaneously combust the moment Lex’s tongue touched her breasts. She arched instinctively, her brain shutting down as her senses overloaded with pleasure.

One hand grasping the edge of the counter, she let her other drift upwards, fingernails running lightly over Lex’s scalp, tracing invisible patters of nonsense in the smooth skin that she found there. She stifled a moan, biting the inside of her cheek, as he pulled down on her shirt, exposing more of her chest. She felt the conditioned air of the room hit her nipple, contrasting sharply with the warmth of his breath as he sucked it into his mouth.

“There’s no chocolate down there.” Was that husky voice hers? Her lips twitched from the effort not to smile as Lex lifted his head. Without a word he reached for the forgotten bottle with one hand, tugging on her shirt with the other.

~*~*~

Lana paused outside of the kitchen door, her eyes widening at the sound of not one, but two voices. Lex? Lex was here?

She peered around the doorway, her hand flying to her mouth to hide her own gasp.

There was a good chance she would never be able to look at that counter the same way again.

It was about time, too. If she had been forced to watch them ‘banter’ one more day without culminating in anything even remotely –

Well, that was a thought for another time. Right now her mission was clear – get the hell out of the house so that the two love birds could continue molesting the chocolate syrup.

She swallowed, glancing down at the pajamas she was wearing. They were decent enough, she supposed. She stepped away from the kitchen doorway, grabbing Chloe’s keys and her own purse from the table coffee table.

“Chlo’- I’m gonna run to the store.”

She fled the house before either of them could answer her, face aflame with what she’d just witnessed.

Now all she had to do was decide what to do with herself for the next hour. . .

Or two.

~*~*~

Lex nearly dropped the bottle of chocolate as Lana’s shout rang into the kitchen, above the ever-present music pumping through the living room stereo.

“Do you think she saw. . .?” Chloe blushed, the sound of the door shutting signaling Miss Lang’s exit from the premises.

“Not seeing as how I care right about now,” Lex smirked. He trailed a light touch over her chest, fingers circling first one nipple, then the other, watching them contract under his attention, hardening to stiff little peaks. “Now – where were we?”

“Uh, uh,” Chloe shook her head. “I take my shirt off, you take yours off.”

He let her reach for him, only moving to assist when she fumbled with the slippery, chocolate-covered buttons. Her lips found his, their hands moving together, removing the shirt. It fell to the floor, and he kicked it aside, into the corner where her shirt had gone minutes before. Her sticky hands ran over his chest, smearing chocolate where none had been before.

“Oops,” she laughed under her breath.

His breath caught in his throat as her small mouth kissed wet trails along his chest, tongue snaking out to lick paths in the mess her chocolate-covered hands had made. She moved slowly, lathing each inch of his skin with single-minded attention to bringing pleasure. She sucked the skin into her mouth and bit down lightly, teasing it with her tongue before letting go again. Lex felt his body shudder with the pleasure of her touch, her lips, tongue and teeth marking him invisibly with every movement they made.

And just when he thought that she was done, she reached for the bottle and began again. The sticky liquid was cold as it met his chest, and he shivered. Her tongue was there with every drip, licking it away, warming him.

“We’re going to need more chocolate if you keep that up,” he groaned, flexing his hands against the counter. She hadn’t laid a hand on him anywhere but his chest, and yet he was close to exploding. This wasn’t what he had come here for tonight, but to hell if he was going to take this for granted, either. Everything he had wanted, quietly bringing him to peaks of pleasure with her tongue, and an ice cream topping.

God only knew how he was going to manage to last more than five minutes when she turned her attentions elsewhere. Or when she let him have a turn again. Even now, through the haze of delicious desire that she was creating in him, he could imagine spreading her legs wide and tasting --

“Don’t worry,” she murmured, looking up at him with a wicked gleam in her eye that stated all too clearly that she knew very well what she was doing to him – and was enjoying it. “There’s whip cream and caramel, too.”

Lex groaned, logical thought readily fleeing his brain as he grabbed the bottle from her.

“My turn.”

~*~End Fic~*~

Clannadlvr
14th April 2004, 03:30
Oh.....day-um!!! *fans self*

That was hot! and kudos to Lana for actually having a clue and leaving Lex and Chloe to their own devices....

*grins*

Nicely done!

katspell
14th April 2004, 03:30
It was about time, too. If she had been forced to watch them ‘banter’ one more day without culminating in anything even remotely –

Well, that was a thought for another time. Right now her mission was clear – get the hell out of the house so that the two love birds could continue molesting the chocolate syrup.

way to funny!!!! Good for Lana for getting out and not ruining our fun.

Yum yum yum Fluff.

MissMed03
14th April 2004, 03:35
Very Hot and Steamy! Excellently written. Are you sure you meant to stop there though...? Cause i could have sworn that there was a smut scene missing...

autumngold
14th April 2004, 03:35
Oh, you should definitely write more fluff!! This story is remarkable!! I just really, really wish there was another chapter!! I love how Chloe misunderstood Lex's statement and thought he wasn't ready!! Great banter and creative use of chocolate!! Thank you for having Lana leave!! I think she should go spend the night at a friends!! :biggrin: Thank you for this great story!! :chlexsign4:

carebear72884
14th April 2004, 03:55
yeah for random hot fluff, which is always nice on nights that you don't want to do your homework. :drool:

tthjinni
14th April 2004, 04:14
Very Hot and Steamy! Excellently written. Are you sure you meant to stop there though...? Cause i could have sworn that there was a smut scene missing...

Actually, you're not far off the mark *grin* It was supposed to be a nice NC17 piece, but I don't write NC17 that often (maybe once, twice a year) and when it came time to get it done, so to speak, my muses just weren't there for me. So I wrapped it up in a 'Hard R' package and, well, one day maybe I'll add a second chapter of lovin' to it or find someone to do it for me *laugh*

Thank you for having Lana leave!! I think she should go spend the night at a friends!!

I have to give her friends? *sniffles* But I don't wanna! ;)

Thank you everyone for the feedback. Really made my night.

gina
14th April 2004, 04:47
Wow! That was amazing! So hot and sexy! And now I can't get the image of Lex covered with chocolate out of my head... yum!

Trapped; that was the only word to describe her current situation. “I’m sorry?”

“Are you?” he smirked, shaking his head. He held up the bottle, eyes scanning over the label.

She nodded, biting her lower lip to try to hold back the comment that was just dying to come out. It bubbled up inside of her, heedless of the fact that she wanted nothing more than to diffuse the situation she had begun, and dripped from her lips. “Sorry that I don’t have a camera. I could sell a picture like that for quite a bit, you know. You, in chocolate.”
Heh, classic Chloe. I really like your writing style and especially the way you alternated between Chloe and Lex's point of view.

Loved this fic! Very nice job! :)

hfce
14th April 2004, 05:54
Wow :drool: good.

Hope :blinkkiss:

LarkLuthor
14th April 2004, 10:41
New fic: :biggrin:
New author: :yay: : :biggrin: :yay: :biggrin: :yay:
Lex in Chocolate: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Lark

asharnanae
14th April 2004, 15:04
:biggrin: damn now thats what I like to see!!! :yay: :worship2:

sylvia
15th April 2004, 11:39
What do you mean, "End Fic" !!!

What about the whipped cream and the caramel?! Get back here and update!

TheDragonLady
15th April 2004, 17:54
We need three subsequent parts to this...

One for whipped cream.

One for caramel.

One for hot-monkey lovin.

Yes we do....

tthjinni
15th April 2004, 18:41
*laugh*

Okay. I'll have to see what I can do about that.

vardaquareien
15th April 2004, 19:59
Lex...chocolate...
:drool: .... :drool: .... :drool:
>>We regret to inform you that Renée is currently unable to review this story. Her last thoughts appeared to be "Lex...chocolate..." before her brain functions shut down. We appologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.<<

Blaire023
15th April 2004, 20:19
Oh, Jinni, look what you did. *points to the puddle of drool her keds are stuck in*

You made the nser&#39;s salivate. Now you must feed them

Loved it. And I like the caramel idea. A lot.

~B

Béatrice
15th April 2004, 20:35
Well, now all I wanna do is to eat a lot of chocolate&#33;&#33;&#33; :drool: And this is denifitively the best way to have it... with Lex. Mmmmm&#33;

sydsvaughn
16th April 2004, 04:57
Yum&#33; And boy do I mean that&#33;

Not only do I love your writing style, but Lex in chocolate, be still my heart&#33;

Very, very nicely done&#33;&#33;

SaraC

Val
16th April 2004, 05:55
That was great&#33; :drool:

tthjinni
17th April 2004, 23:22
Another thanks for all of the feedback. It&#39;s been inspiration enough that I&#39;ve started a &#39;sequel&#39; (more like 2nd chapter) to this. . .

Caramel Kisses and Whipped Cream Dreams sound promising?

TheDragonLady
18th April 2004, 04:37
*Mumbles insanely*

YES...

YESYES...

YESYESYES...

YESYESYESYES...

YESYESYESYESYES...

YESYESYESYESYESYES...

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES...

Did I mention YES&#33;?

tthjinni
18th April 2004, 06:42
The sequel is up, entitled Caramel Kisses and Whipped Cream Dreams. It can be found on the NC17 board since it was quite NC17 by the time I was through with it. Thank you again for all of the feedback on this fic.

Jinni

scifichick774
19th April 2004, 05:41
Still looking for someone to dowse Lucas in the stuff, though.

Now that sounds like a challenge if I ever heard one. I&#39;ll see if I can work it into AG for you.

As for an actual review of this fic...*fans self*...very nice. Love the slow build you gave it and the fact that Lana actually LEFT THEM ALONE. *ahem* Sorry, just bitter.

Going to read the sequel now.

tthjinni
20th April 2004, 01:49
Now that sounds like a challenge if I ever heard one. I&#39;ll see if I can work it into AG for you.

See, if you do that I&#39;ll have a complete set of chocolate covered Luthor fics and can officially pronounce myself a v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.very happy person *grin*

Thank you for the feedback.

drina
20th April 2004, 20:22
Hi Jinni

Welcome to the Chlex fandom. If I&#39;m not mistaken, you&#39;re the Jinni who is a huge Willow fan, and writes loads of Willow-centric fics right?

Anyway, just love your story, and I adore the fact that a writer of your calibre has joined the Chlex ranks too. :biggrin:

tthjinni
20th April 2004, 20:28
Welcome to the Chlex fandom. If I&#39;m not mistaken, you&#39;re the Jinni who is a huge Willow fan, and writes loads of Willow-centric fics right?

LoL. Yep. Out of almost 300 fanfics written. . . about 80% are Willow-centric.

Anyway, just love your story, and I adore the fact that a writer of your calibre has joined the Chlex ranks too

*smiles* Glad it was enjoyable. It was fun to write. I think I&#39;m going to enjoy this fandom.

lunaluthor
27th April 2004, 19:36
hot -sweet-tasty what a story great done :yay:

RenaissanceQueen
10th May 2004, 23:23
Whoa . . . *fans self* that was fan-bloody-tastic&#33;

AlabamaWorley
11th June 2004, 19:35
I&#39;d post a comment, but I&#39;m too anxious to get back to eating Lex...
er, reading the sequel :biggrin:

Ainur
12th November 2004, 01:12
Wow&#33; That great and hot; and I love that you wrote a sequel. Great job&#33;

buddyfozzy
19th November 2004, 21:35
Damn&#33; :smoker:

meghan036
9th April 2005, 01:14
Damn! um wow i'm speechless. great job. I'm off to read the sequal

starmoon
12th April 2005, 02:03
this story was great and had me druling at some poits.

kimmie
25th June 2005, 17:22
:drool2: mmmmm good :drool2:

Kimmie

lexchloe
25th June 2005, 20:38
Kinda incoherent right but that was:drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

darkangel
27th July 2005, 10:06
This is a very erotic fic. I liked it.

~*~Tasha~*~
14th September 2009, 01:06