PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Top Picks- PG-13 one ch R Complete!

katspell
13th April 2004, 07:47
Top three

Rating PG-13

Disclaimers: I don't own Smallville or anything that belongs to anyone else. I promise to put away my toys when I'm done playing with them.

AN: Just a funny fluff piece cuz most of the time in fics Chloe can't cook.. That and I'm a feedback addict.

Description: The gang teaches Lex to play one of their games, hilarity ensues.

Lex walks into the Talon, the place is doing rapid business, something he always likes to see. Walking to the counter he orders himself a late “where's Lana?” he asks Becka as she hands him his change.

The girl points towards a corner where the brunette can be seen sitting on one of the couches with the usual crowd. He arches an eyebrow “Working hard, I see.” He says to no one in particular.

“Its her day off.” Becka defends the other girl. When Lex turns the full weight of his regard on her she blushes and suddenly finds the counter top to be most fascinating.

'Score one for the big bad wolf' he thinks to himself. He walks toward where Lana is sitting scanning the crowd as he goes. As Clark leans forward to say something to Lana's who is sitting next to Pete he catches a flash of blond hair packed all the way back into the corner. His evening is looking up. As he nears the table the entire group bursts into laughter. Planting his usual smirk on his face he says “Can a person inquire?”

“Hey Lex.” Clark gives him an easy smile and scootches to make room between him and Chloe “have a seat.”

“Unless of course,” the green eyed blond snarks up “you are just here to collect the books and have no time to mingle with us commoners.”

Lex looks smug as he slides into the spot between the two. “Not at all, Miss Sullivan, I've just closed a deal and I think a bit of relaxation is in order.” He waits to see if she'll rise to the bait noticing Clark's frantic 'don't' gestures at Chloe from the corner of his eye.

Chloe sticks her tongue out at Clark then smiles at Lex. “Oh, so you succeeded in your bid for Fergus Co. Good for you, with their plants added to the ones Luthor Corp already controls you're finally in a position to give Wayne Industries a run for their money in the consumer electronics business.” She looks justifiably smug as Lex's jaw drops.

'Score one for the intrepid girl reporter. I'm going to have to find the leak.' He gathers his wit “Miss Sullivan, I am once again suitably impressed. But I doubt that is what you were laughing about.”

“No, we were just playing a game.” Clark says. “I don't know that you'd be interested.”

Before Lex can even begin to respond Chloe jumps in “Not so fast, Clark, it would be good to have some new blood. Its been a year since we taught Lana the game and frankly we need something to make it more interesting.”

Lana catches Chloe's look and nods “Oh yeah, I bet Lex would be good at this game.”

Lex suspects a conspiracy afoot. “Just what are you attempting to get me into, Miss Sullivan?”

“Its easy, Luthor. We call it 'Top Three' the rules are simple.”

Pete speaks for the first time since Lex sat down “If he's going to play,” Lex sets himself for some sort of raze “are we going to start the round over?” Everyone looks at Pete in surprise. “What?” he asks suddenly defensive.

“You're just saying that because you've used your passes already.” Chloe says with a laugh. “You want us to start over even if it means you have to play a game with a Luthor.”

Pete gives a snort “Not at all. I just happen to think you're right, we need new blood. Plus think about all the disses I'm going to get to hand out when he” there is a contemptuous gesture made in Lex's direction “starts to play.”

Chloe holds her hands up in defeat “Excuse me for assuming.” she turns to Lex “We've been playing this game in one form or another for years, its what happens when you spend all your time with the same people. The rules are easy. Each person takes turns giving out a topic and everyone has to give their top 3 picks. Anyone can ask for a clarification of the topic and each person gets 3 passes a game. You can also challenge someone to prove something they said. The game goes on until there isn't anyone left to play, get it?”

“I think so.” Lex is trying to squash any suspicious thoughts about a certain ruthless reporter using this as a substitute for an interview. Well, he had made a big point about spending time with the 'commoners' so he has two choices play, or back out and look like an idiot.

“Don't worry Lex. One of the rules is that no one can use anything said in the game against anyone later. Chloe won't follow up on anything you say or use it in an article some time.”

“Clark” Chloe sputters “I'm sure Lex wouldn't think so poorly of me.” She glares first at the farm boy then at the billionaire.

Instinctively knowing where safety lays Lex speaks in his own defense “Of course not. It is just a game right?”

Pete gives a snort “you'll see.” he claps his hands together “so we're starting over, who's going first?”

“Me” Clark says “I'll give you all an easy one just to get Lex warmed up.” He stares off into space for a moment “Top 3 favorite pass times?”

Lex blinks but Lana asks “Pass times how?”

“Three favorite things to do.”

“Ok.” Lana gets her answers ready “Watching chick flicks,” that got her groans from the two boys “running the coffee shop and um” she presses her lips together deep in thought “shopping.”

Pete grins “No surprises there. My three, chick watching,” Chloe rolls her eyes and growls at him “football, and coming up with new Luthor disses.”

Lana smacks him playfully “Play nice.”

Chloe doesn't have to stop to think “Snooping, writing, and shopping.” She looks over at Lex, “your turn.”

Looking straight a Pete “Reading, taking over poorly ran companies, and hmmm fencing I guess.”

The shot goes straight to Pete's ego “Luthor,” he starts to stand up but Clark breaks in.

“Fair hit, Pete, besides you started it. Sit down boy and take your medicine like a man.”

Lex looks at Clark surprised at the turn of phrase. Chloe beans the farm boy with a pillow. “You can't quote me unless you give proper credit, ditz. Now give me back my pillow.”

Clark obediently passes the pillow back then smiles at Lana “Your turn. Pick a topic.”

“Not so fast, Kent, what are your favorite pass times?” Chloe pounces as Clark tries to get away with not answering his own topic.

“Oh, um questioning life, hanging out with friends, and uh people watching.”

“I'm not going to challenge because we all know that by people you mean Lana.” Clark stutters something unintelligible but Chloe ignores him. “Go Lana, your topic?”

“OK three songs you would be most likely to preform a lap dance too.” Everyone but Chloe comes to a complete stop. Chloe is laughing so hard she is sliding down the couch towards the floor.

Clark nudges Lex “You need to help her up before she makes it all the way down otherwise she'll never stop laughing.”

Lex leans over and takes Chloe by the elbow “Come on, Miss Sullivan, it wasn't that funny.”

The slight shock that travels up her arm from the point of contact sobers Chloe almost instantly “Oh, yes it is, just give it a minute. Since you're playing games with us you should call me Chloe.” She plants herself back on the couch and some how ends up closer to Lex then she was before.

“Excuse me? Lana, boys don't give lap dances.” Pete busts in “I don't think that is a fair topic.”

Chloe scrunches up her face in a good imitation of Lex at his most smug “Of course not, Pete, you boys just don't have any rhythm.”

“That is an unfair stereotype, Chloe.” Clark puts his two cents in “Lots of guys have rhythm.”

“Men, maybe” Lana points out thoughtfully “But not boys.” She and Chloe share a high five across the table. Lana asks Lex “Care to chime in?”

Lex makes a show of considering his answer “I think that if *I*, as a man, were to be motivated to do a lap dance I would be good at it. I, however, would prefer to do a strip tease.”

Chloe easily pictures Lex doing either. In order to cover her blushes as her imagination runs away with it she presses her face into a pillow.

“Ewe, Luthor, way to go to the bad place.” Pete grouses but he won't be out done “I guess if I really worked at it I could do it.”

Chloe looks up, her face still pinkish “You would definitely be working it, Pete.” she does a little shake it dance in her seat as she sings “Shake it like a polaroid picture.” both girls dissolve into laughter again at the looks on Clark's and Pete's faces.

Lex pulls them back to the matter at hand. “So, Lana, your topic, what songs would you pick if you were to give a lap dance?”

The brunette looks at Clark from under her eyelashes “Genie In A Bottle, My Immortal, and You Drive Me Crazy.” Lex watches in fascination as Clark slowly turns an interesting shade of red. Lana slowly licks her lips, never taking her eyes off Clark, the boy gets even redder.

“God, you two, get a room.” Chloe growls breaking the moment.

Lana gives a guilty snap “Sorry Chloe.” Only now does she blush “Ok, Pete, your turn. What would be your picks?”

“Total Pass. I'm not even going there.” He sits back in his seat crossing his arms over his chest. “Chloe?”

“You are such a boy.” Chloe teases “My song choices, well *I* could lap dance to almost any music you picked.”

“And she's proved it.” Clark says in an aside to Lex who has to duck as the pillow goes over his head again.

“Pay no attention to the moron on your right, Lex.” Lex gives her a speculative look. “You don't know me well enough to give me that look, Luthor, keep your dirty thoughts to yourself.”

He holds a hand up to fend her off “I'm intrigued, Chloe, but mostly by the fact that Clark knows you can lap dance.”

She gives him a completely magical smile as Clark once again turns red “I knew you would be good at this game, Luthor.”

“Believe me, Chloe, I'm good at lots of games.”

'Did he just wiggle his eyebrows at me? Naw couldn't be.' She rolls her eyes at him “My music: Bowling for Soup's cover of Baby Hit Me One More Time, I Like the Way You Move, and as trite as it sounds Milk Shake. I just love to move to that beat.”

Lex has to forcibly uncross his eyes as his mind runs away with the picture of Chloe moving to the distinctive beat. “Excuse me?” he realizes that Chloe had said something “I was distracted.”

“I'll bet.” Chloe looks smug “What about you, are you going to pass.”

“I think I could do it to any music you picked.”

“No one doubts that, Luthor, but could you dance to it?”

Lana looks worried and interrupts Lex's attempt at an answer “Chloe you didn't explain the challenges very well.”

Chloe mock glares at the other girl “Way to rain on my parade, Lang. Lex, if someone doesn't believe you they can challenge and you have to prove it. If you manage it they owe you a forfeit otherwise you owe them one. So, according to the rules, if you say you could lap dance to any song one of us could challenge you to prove it.”

“Not that any of us would.” Pete mutters deliberately loud enough to be heard.

Chloe makes a show of looking Lex up and down “Oh, I don't know Pete.”

“I get it. In that case I'm going to pass.” its Lex's turn to interrupt before the two get into some sort of perverse pissing contest. “what about you, Clark?”

“Oh, I'm passing. The last time I even tried to answer something like this those two ganged up on me.” he glares back and forth between the two girls.

Chloe and Lana exchange a high five. “Great topic Lana, one set of passes down and two to go.”

“Is there a battle of the sexes rule I should know about?” Lex questions, only half kidding.

“No,” Pete glares at the girls “but ever since we let Lana start playing they've turned it into one. I was hoping you would help even the odds a bit.” Lex smirks at the boy “After all, you, like Chloe, have no shame.” the last bit comes out in a huff.

“Do I have any shame, Pete?” Lana is egging him on.

“No, you're just incorrigible.”

“And think, Lex, he didn't know that word before yesterday and he's already using it in sentences. Its your turn, Pete.” Chloe prods the boy.

“Three things you think will never happen.” Pete looks smug.

“I know how Pete would have answered this yesterday, Lex. But he can't use it today because you're sitting at the table.”

“Chloe” Clark says in a warning tone of voice “Don't do that.”

“God he sounds more like his dad every day.” Chloe grumbles under her breath causing Lex to snort in the middle of a sip of his coffee.

Clark glares at Chloe “Go ahead Pete, name your picks.”

Pete smirks “I will *never* see Lex do a striptease. I will *never* eat an edible meal cooked by Chloe and I will *never* do a lap dance.” He sits smugly back.

“Oh no.” Clark whispers, “this isn't going to be good.”

“Why is it that no one believes I can cook?” Chloe grouses at no one in particular.

“Maybe the repeated trips of Smallville's finest has something to do with it.” Pete shoots back.

“I was twelve. Its not fair to keep bringing that up.”

“Chloe can cook. She cooks for me and her dad all the time.” Lana jumps to her friend's defense.

“Sure, TV dinners and potpies. I don't count that as edible.”

“That isn't all the time. She can cook just as good as” Lana fumbles for a second seeking a name “Martha Kent.”

All three boys look at Lana in surprise. “I don't think so.” Clark is the first to speak.

“Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, Farm Boy?” Chloe sounds genuinely cranky now.

“Oh come on, Chloe, you can't really expect us to believe that you can cook as good as Mrs. Kent, do you? IF you can why haven't we ever seen it?” Pete is incredulous.

“Maybe because I don't feel like feeding your bottomless gullets. And maybe because neither of you will drop the one time I almost set the house on fire.”

“Three times, Chloe.” Clark points out.

“See, that is exactly why *I* don't cook for you two.”

“Face it, Chloe, you are never going to live that down.”

“Fine, I'll prove it, but you guys are going to have to make it worth my time. I suggest a wager.”

For the first time Pete looks uncomfortable. Chloe never makes a bet she isn't sure she can win.

“You are on.” Clark enunciates each word, drawing it out.

“I don't know, Clark.” Pete is trying to backtrack, these things never go well. “You haven't even heard the terms yet.”

Chloe smirks “I will cook dinner for you guys” She includes Lex “if it is as good as something Clark's mom can cook up you never bring up the fire incident again.”

Pete starts thinking that maybe this isn't to bad.

“And you guys owe Lana and I a lap dance each.” Lana crows with laughter.

“No way, I'm out.” from Pete.

“Fine, run girlie man.” Chloe makes shoeing motions at him. “How about you two?”

Clark starts to speak but Lex beats him to the punch “What do we get when you loose?”

Lana and Chloe share a long look 'Proof of psychic communication' Lex thinks to himself and Lana nods.

“If we loose, Chloe and I will give you two a lap dance to any music you pick out.” she smiles at Clark who is starting to turn red again “But because I'm involving myself I'm going to help Chloe cook.”

Pete snorts “You can't cook either.”

“Hey, you bowed out, little man, keep your comments to yourself.” Chloe shoots at the boy. “Who is paying for the shopping?”

“Excuse me?” Clark finally drags himself back to the conversation.

“If we're feeding you two you should pay for the shopping trip.” Chloe feels she is being completely reasonable.

“I haven't agreed to this yet.” Clark stutters.

“Yeah you did” Lana jumps in making air quotes “ your words were 'you are so on' I believe.”

“Go Lana!” Chloe gives a little chant. “How about you, Lex, you going to chicken out like the little girlie man?” Pete huffs.

Lex has been sitting quietly through this exchange apparently lost in thought. “Yeah, I'm in. And to make Clark feel better I'll take you two shopping.” Both girls eyes light up “For the groceries you need to cook with.” He hastens to clarify. The eyes dim a bit. “When are we going to do this?” He pulls out his PDA to check his schedule.

“I need a couple of days to get the menu's together.” Chloe looks thoughtful, she is already planning what she wants to cook.

“How will we know they aren't just going to order take out from somewhere and pass it off as their own?” Pete asks.

“There is no 'we' involving you, Pete, you. Bowed. Out.” Chloe levels full scorn at the boy.

“He has a point, though, Lex.” Clark says.

“Yes, yes he does. We all know how Chloe likes to win.”

Chloe's indignant “Excuse me” is overrode by Lex.

“We'll watch them cook.” Lex looks smug.

“There isn't enough room in our kitchen for Lana and I to cook in and have you two hanging out too.”

“Then cook at my house. That will give us some privacy for when you two have to pay your” he pauses as if looking for the best word “forfeit.”

'Again with the telepathy' Lex thinks as the two girls share a long look. “deal.” Lana holds out her hand. Everyone shakes hands as Pete continues to mutter to himself. “ I'm off on Saturday.” Lana says, “Is that good for everyone?”

“Sounds good to me. Clark?”

“Is good. Lex?”

Lex sends an email to his assistant telling her to clear his schedule for Saturday. “It is now. I'll pick you two up at say one? We'll do shopping and go back to my place.” He gives Chloe a sly look, egging her on just so he can see her reaction “I'll keep my chef around to make sure you guys aren't trying to poison us and so he can make us something edible after your attempt.”

She doesn't disappoint. Her eyes flash green, then narrow, her cheeks pick up a rose tint. “You are so going down, Luthor.”

“Either way, Chloe, I'm looking forward to it.” He stands up “if you'll excuse me.” He walks away. At the counter he looks back to see that Lana has taken his seat and both girls are looking in his direction. He arches an eyebrow and gives them a slight nod as Chloe whispers something in Lana's ear and both girls collapse against the couch, laughing. Clark looks very uncomfortable.
tbc if I get lots and lots of feedback only because I wants it and needs it....

autumngold
13th April 2004, 08:01
Please, please continue this story!! I can't wait to find out whether or not Chloe can cook!! I can't wait to see Lex perform a lap dance!! What music will Chloe make him dance too? Please post another chapter soon!! :chlexsign4:

sosostris
13th April 2004, 08:11
oohh. that was so so good. all this talk of lapdances, now i have that N.E.R.D song stuck in my head. ohh baby you want me? ohh baby you want me? ohh baby you want me, well you can get this lapdance here for free. :blush: sorry for that.

you have to continue. soon. make it soon. please? :biggrin:

Blaire023
13th April 2004, 08:23
Damn you for putting this in the general section!

i can't decide if i want a strip tease or a lapdance. I know, I'm like Pete. I know I'm not included in it, but still want to have my input.

lovin it, please continue.

~B

look
|
|
|
V

Clannadlvr
13th April 2004, 09:00
Oh man....my mind is SO in the gutter for this fic already!! UPdate soon!

SinnerSaint
13th April 2004, 10:20
Striptease or lap dance ...strip tease or lap dance, strip tease or lap dance ? Im sorry my head just exploded.... ooh I know , a strip tease that turns into a lap dance . :biggrin:

Blackberry
13th April 2004, 12:03
lmao awesome :D

sylvia
13th April 2004, 12:09
Oh wow I love this! What a great game, and go Lana for bringing up the lap dance question! I really like this version of Lana. Update soon!

hfce
13th April 2004, 14:12
I like both more please......

Hope :chlexsign2:

Sway
13th April 2004, 14:26
omfg, i dont know if i want her to win or lose!! :huh:

awesome fic, needs updating... asap.

katspell
13th April 2004, 14:35
Originally posted by Blaire023@Apr 13 2004, 12:23 AM
look
|
|
|
V
Oh yeah, I see it Blaire . Thanks to you I've had that song stuck in my head for more then a week. I've been driving everyone insane with it. I'm not even sure I like that song... grrrrrr

LarkLuthor
13th April 2004, 15:12
Ah, I love you, kat! :love: That was just wonderful! :biggrin: And Lex's thoughts on telepathy... :lol:

Larkling

asharnanae
13th April 2004, 17:30
:biggrin: this is fantastic!!!!!! Oh I cant wait to see who has to lap dance!! please update soon, I am adicted!!!

TheDragonLady
13th April 2004, 20:45
You know you need to update... Now... Please!

scifichick774
13th April 2004, 21:26
Hee hee hee. Fantastic beginning. Game fics are always fun. Though...are you sure you want this to be rated PG-13? Because...*sigh* Never mind. My mind is just permanently in the gutter.

carebear72884
13th April 2004, 22:04
more more more....I want to know who wins this bet.. :chlexsign3:

katspell
13th April 2004, 23:58
AN: Things like this can totally happen in Walmart, especially in a small town. I should know.... *LOL*
I am having so much fun with this, it is almost writing itself. So, anyway, I'm totally needing some feedback so give it up!!!!

For the record I don't own the Milkshake song either.

Saturday
Lex is beginning to wonder what he has gotten himself into. The plan was easy enough pick up Chloe and Lana, take them shopping, take them back to his place, they cook dinner and someone gets a lap dance. Easy, right? Not even. The two girls had made him carry their bags, had taken over the stereo, and had hung out the windows of the car waving at people they knew. Now he was wandering around a 'discount' store. How can anyone spend over an hour in Wal Mart getting groceries? He is stuck pushing a cart while the two girls walk in front of him dumping items into the cart apparently at random and checking things off a list. He is pretty sure the two of them are on something, even if it is only a sugar high. Oh well, at least he has a nice view. He tears his eyes away from the gently swaying Sullivan ass as she waves at someone at the other end of the isle.

“Jessie!” Chloe calls in a voice loud enough that the entire store can hear. “What ya up to this fine day?”

The girl at the other end looks up from her list and smiles down the isle. “I have a milkshake craving, you?”

Chloe and and Lana share another moment of wordless communication and go into dance steps chanting:

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard
and they're like its better then yourself
damn right its better then yours
I could teach ya,
but I'd have to charge.

The other girl matches steps and joins in with:

I know you want it
The thing that makes me
What the guys go crazy for
They lose their minds
The way I whine
I think it's time

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard
and they're like its better then yours
damn right its better then yourself
I could teach ya,
but I'd have to charge.

By this time they have met in the middle of the isle and with simple “See you at school on Monday” and “Have a great weekend” they pass each other by.

Lex follows behind trying to be invisible. Chloe notices the look on his face. “Problems Lex?”

“No I just feel like I got caught in a episode of Fame or something. I have been reminded of why I don't do my own shopping.” He shakes his head.

“Oh come on Lex, you know you're having a good time.” Chloe snarks punching him lightly in the arm.

“No, I'm not. Are you two about done?”

Lana checks over the list. “All we need are the bananas and strawberries and we're done.” She offers Lex an apologetic smile “Sorry, Lex, we just got carried away. We'll be good from now on.”

“And if we aren't you can punish us.” Chloe offers magnanimously as she studiously examines the bananas picking out a good bunch. “I advocate the use of whip cream and chocolate syrup as proper devises for discipline.”

“Didn't know you two were so kinky.”

“Believe me, Lex, there are lots of things you don't know about us.” Lana quips as she and Chloe exchange a complicated hand smacking ritual.

'Maybe Ross is right, Chloe is a bad influence.' Lex thinks to himself then realizes he's in danger of agreeing with Pete. He forcibly ejects the idea from his head as Chloe approves Lana's pick of strawberries. “Done?”

“Yes, Lex” they answer in unison.

“Finally.” He heads toward the check out.

Twenty minutes later Chloe is pushing the cart while Lana hangs off the end and Lex is looking over the receipt. “Almost two hundred dollars. How did that happen?”

“Oh, come on, Lex, its not like you can't afford it.” Chloe calls over her shoulder.

“What would you have bought if Clark was paying?”

“Well if we were cooking just Clark our menu would be different. We pulled out the big guns for you, Lex, you should feel special.”

“Special, that describes how I feel exactly.” he watches as Chloe starts running with the cart, Lana screams with laughter and Chloe jump on and rides the cart through the parking lot. He stuffs the receipt in his jacket pocket and follows them across the lot.

Back at the mansion they arrive just as Clark is pulling up. “Great timing, Clark, you can help carry the groceries.” Chloe calls out as the boy steps out of the truck.

“Hi Lana,” Clark mutters as she starts loading him down with bags. To Lex “I can't believe you actually took them shopping. I figured you would just hand them some cash and send them on their way.”

“That was an option?” Lex looks surprised.

“Oh come on Lex, its not like we were that bad. Were we?” Chloe does her best to look both contrite and innocent at the same time.

“No, not that bad.” mostly he enjoyed their antics. He can't remember ever being that young. “But I don't think I'm up to repeating the experience anytime soon.” He watches as Chloe's face falls and feels an insane urge to comfort her. He ruthlessly squashes the urge, after all he is a Luthor and Luthor's don't comfort anyone. He stomps it down, kicks it a couple of times to make sure its dead, looks into emerald green eyes “Well no more then once a week or so.” she breaks into a sunshine smile. Lex shifts uncomfortably. “Lets get this stuff into the kitchen.” He leads the way in and tossing his keys to his butler “Have someone put that in the garage.” He watches as Chloe cuts across the foyer dragging the pack mule known a Clark behind her she apparently knows the way. Leaving his butler with instructions that he is to be disturbed for emergencies only he follows the trio into the kitchen. Once there he finds Chloe marshaling her forces with the command presence of a field general. She even has Henry, his cook, hopping too. “Hey, no professional help.” He scolds.

“I'm just getting her the items she requested, Mr. Luthor. I'm not actually helping Miss Chloe cook anything.” The cook is pulling things out of drawers and cupboards.

“Thanks Henry, but I've got it from here, as long as you pulled the bread machine out of storage?”

“Its there,” He gestures to where the machine is sitting on an island in solitary splendor. “I still maintain that bread from a machine isn't as good as bread hand mixed.”

“Noted and ignored. Now skat.” she shoos him away.

“Chole, you are on a first name basis with my cook?” He gives Henry a curious glance. Henry blushes.

“I had to find out what you had and didn't have so I knew what to bring.” She is spreading papers on one of the six counter tops. “Henry and I spent a lot of time together this week, didn't we?” Papers arranged to her liking she turns to Lana not noticing the look on Lex's face “Great, first things first, Lana, wash your hands.” As the two girls wash hands and tie on aprons Lex turns on Henry.

“Something you might want to tell me?” His voice has taken on a chilly quality.

Henry stands up straight “It is as Miss Chloe said, she needed to confirm equipment and she wanted to familiarize herself with the kitchen in order to save time in the long run. As you won't be needing me, sir, I will be retiring to my apartment.”

“I thought he was staying to make sure they don't poison us.” Clark is confused.

“I have no worries in that regard, Mr. Kent.” Henry smiles. “Miss Chloe has proven to my satisfaction that your health won't be at risk. May I go?” Lex waves his assent and Henry quickly escapes.

“Last chance to back out, boys.” Chloe has a funny look on her face.

“Oh, so you bribed him into saying that.” Clark accuses “To make us back down. Oh no, you are definitely cooking.”

Chloe just shakes her head sadly as Lana says “Yeah, right, like Chloe could afford to bribe someone who works for Lex.” Both girls laugh.

“Well we all know Chloe has 'other' forms of enticement.”

“Clark” Chloe growls a warning.

“What, we all know you do, and we all know you aren't above using them.”

“I wouldn't say 'all'” Lex interjects “Do tell, Clark.”

“Don't Clark, I mean it.” The ice in Chloe's voice could rival Lex at his coldest.

“Come on, Chloe, its not like he can't find out if he tries. Wouldn't you rather I tell him then he find out some other way?”

“No.” 'dammit, he's right. Lex could find out with only a little effort' “I'll tell him. After I get this” she indicates the kitchen around her “started. So shut your yap, Kent.”

Clark opens his mouth but Lana pounces before he can get anything out “You heard her, Kent, if you don't want yourself banished to some other part of the house you'll stop now.”

“Its not like its your house” Clark mutters under his breath but Lex notes that he is careful not to let either girl hear him.

Chloe hands a page to Lana “You start the bread, all you have to do is put the ingredients into the pan is this order. Let me know if you have *any* questions.” Lex wanders over and peruses Chloe's papers.

“God, Chloe, you had me practice this twice this week, I know how to load a bread machine.”

“sorry, sorry, I'm just sort of nervous.” Chloe flashes the other girl a smile.

Lex wanders over to examine the papers that Chloe has all spread out. He finds a flow chart referencing recipe cards, a schedule of events, a layout of the kitchen, everything cross referenced to a 'cooking basics' book. Quite the set up. “What are you doing, Chloe, planning a dinner or world domination?”

“One step at a time, Lex, dinner today, the world tomorrow.” She is dumping flour on the marble counter top. She notices his snooping. “Get out of those, mind you're own business.”

Holding his hands up in defeat he retreats back to the relative safety of his stool.

“Done, now what?” Lana announces.

“Give that 5 minutes and check it to make sure you don't have to add any more flour or water. While you wait you can start cutting up the onions.”

“Why do I get the crap jobs?” Lana complains.

“Because I'm the expert and you are the minion.”

“Next time you get to be the minion.”

“Fine, find something you're good at and goad the boys into betting on it, I'll minion for you.”

“Deal” her eyes start to water as she begins chopping.

Chloe makes a well in the flour and starts cracking eggs into it. “Shouldn't you be doing that in a bowl?” Clark asks.

“Shut up, Kent. Its not like you can cook anything other then toast.”

“So you were going to tell Lex...” Clark prompts because he doesn't have a comeback.

Lex watches as she carefully starts to mix the pasta dough. “See, about a year and a half ago there was this body found out by the lake.” Lex nods he remembers. “So the body ended up at the morgue and for the first time ever my, uh source, wouldn't share the info. It turns out that Adams had put the fear of God into him or something. I tried everything, cookies, a cake, an offer of money. He turned me down. Adams had scared him good.” Chloe paused to scrape the dough off her hands and back into the pile.

“So Chloe” Clark jumps in with enthusiasm.

“Clark, Chloe is telling this story.” Lana brandishes the knife at him, Clark shuts up.

Chloe smiles a thank you at Lana “So, by this time I'm getting desperate. Its been three days and no one is talking. I even tried hacking into the city database for information but someone had shut down my back door” she is kneading the dough, taking out remembered frustrations on it. “I found out later that the hospital had updated all their firewalls and in the process I lost my way in.” She looks over at Lana “Small chunks, Lana no bigger then your pinkie. So anyway I was grumbling about it to Lana and she helped me come up with an alternate plan. I think that was the first time we collaborated on anything, right?”

“Oh yeah, it was just after I moved in with you and your dad. We were still in that walking on eggs phase.”

“Yeah, so anyway Lana pointed out that I had only tried aplying half of my feminine wiles to the problem. She suggested a new strategy.”

“I didn't know that.” Clark sounds put out.

Lana flips her hair back behind her shoulder in her patented move. “Where do you think she got the dress.” Lex watches as Clark's eyes cross and a slow burn starts in his cheeks.

“You never wore anything like that for me.”

Lana shrugs “It got ruined.”

“Can I continue, or do you two just need to go get a room?” Lana makes a 'go on' motion to Chloe “Thank you. So I got all dolled up in this outrageously skimpy little black dress. Lana helped me do my hair and make up and I went and found John.” Chloe gets an absolutely evil grin on her face. “You should have seen the look on his face” she crows at the memory “His jaw literally hit the floor.”

Lex is starting to get uncomfortable with the way this conversation is going. He doesn't mind picturing Chloe dressed to kill but hearing about the other guy was making him uncomfortable. “How far did you take it?”

She notices the look on Lex's face as she wraps the dough in cling wrap and drops it into a bowl “What? Clark, would you please put this in the fridge for me? Thanks”

“And you're OK with this, in fact you find it funny?” Lex turns on his friend.

“OK I won't put the dough in the fridge.” Clark has a dear caught in the headlights look on his face.

“No, you're OK that Chloe all but sold herself to some guy to get the information for her article?”

“An article that got picked up by the Daily Planet, did I mention that?” Chloe says trying to decide if she should be upset at Lex's apparent assumption.

“Oh and that makes it all worth it doesn't it.” Lex starts to pace.

“Just what do you think happened, Lex?” Clark asks “You didn't even let Chloe finish her story.”

Lex comes to a complete stop. “Fine, tell me what happened.” 'If I don't like the answer this guy is going down.'

Chloe toys with the idea of 'embellishing' the end just a bit but something in Lex's face stops her. “John wouldn't have any part of it. He's a nerd, Lex, he's not stupid. I wasn't even seventeen at the time. He had me put my coat back on and escorted me from the building.”

“While I snuck in and took pictures of the files.” Lana giggles and does a victory dance. “It was sooo cool.”

“Oh.” Lex sits himself back down. “So what was the big deal?”

Chloe shrugs “Clark always gets the details wrong.”

“So you didn't use your feminine wiles on Henry?”

“I certainly didn't give your cook a lap dance, if that is what you are worried about. Henry and I share a mutual respect. Before he would let me cook for you in this kitchen I had to prove that I knew what I was about. He didn't want me breaking anything.”

“Ah.” Lex doesn't bother being embarrassed. He's a Luthor, Luthor's don't get embarrassed.

Chloe consults her schedule. “Whats next?” Lana asks.

Chloe takes the onions from Lana and preps to saute them. “I need the tomatoes opened, and the ground lamb fried. I can do the lamb if you'll open the cans.”

“yes Capitán..” Lana gives a mock salute.

“What are you cooking anyway?” the question bursts out of Clark as if he'd been holding it in. “Or is that a secret?”

“No secrets here Clark. We are making a spinach and mandarin salad, hand made ravioli with my grandmother's secret sauce, fresh crescent rolls and for desert, a trifle.”

Lex perks up “A trifle?” He loves trifle.

“Yeah, I know, its not really 'high class' or anything but what can I say I have a craving.”
She finishes the onions dumps, half into a frying pan and adds diced tomatoes to the sauce pan.

“You can make ravioli at home?” Clark looks impressed “I thought you had to buy it.”

“How good is you're grandmother's recipe, Chloe? With a name like Sullivan, I'm skeptical at best.”

Chloe threatens both boys with her spoon “How do you think people use to make ravioli before there were discount stores, Clark? And as for you, Lex, my dad's name might be Sullivan but my mother was a Donatelli. My mother's mother taught me how to cook.”
she looks pensive for a moment “We were close.” Physically she shakes herself out of the slump. “Clark, grab my CD player out of my bag will you, we need some music.” The two girls keep working on the dinner. Chloe bosses everyone around, including Lex, when she needs an extra hand. The girls trade snarky comments with the boys, sing and dance to some of the songs and generally have a good time. This goes on until Chloe pulls out a strange contraption from her bag.

“What is that? Some sort of torture device?” Clark is watching her set up the equipment.

“No, Clark, its a pasta machine. It was my grandmother's. Lex's cook has a fancy one buried in here somewhere, but I like this one. It has a history, you know?”

Clark nods as he watches her start running the dough through the machine. “I have to admit, Chloe, I'm impressed.” Lex says from his seat at the bar. “I had no idea you were so multi talented.”

“Lex I have talents you haven't even begun to see. You're not getting ready to try and weasel out, are you?”

“No, I was just hoping for a renegotiation.”

Lana snickers “what do you think, Chloe?”

“I don't think they would have let us renegotiate.” Chloe starts filling her ravioli. “Tell you what, Lex, you and Clark try to come up with something has the equivalent value of the two of us getting a lap dance out of you guys and we'll discuss it, otherwise, you and I have an appointment immediately after desert.”

What do you guys think, should the boys get to renegotiate? You know they wouldn't have let the girls wiggle out of their side if dinner sucked. Also, what would be worth missing out on a lapdance from one sexy Lexy Luthor?

asharnanae
14th April 2004, 00:31
:biggrin: great chappy! and I say NO! lap danceing lex all the way baby!

autumngold
14th April 2004, 00:37
Don't you dare allow the boys to renegotiate!! They made the deal, they'd better stick with it!! Great chapter!! I love that Lex and Clark are starting to get nervous!! :chlexsign3:

Clannadlvr
14th April 2004, 02:01
He stomps it down, kicks it a couple of times to make sure its dead, looks into emerald green eyes “Well no more then once a week or so.” she breaks into a sunshine smile.

Awwww! Lex is such a sucker! *smiles*

Katwoman555
14th April 2004, 02:25
Oh this is so good!!! But I have two problems. I want Chloe to win, but I want the lap dance. Also I am now hungry!!!! Keep going this is great.

carebear72884
14th April 2004, 03:35
Lap dance, Lap dance, Lap dance, Lap dance, Lap dance...need i say more? update soon :biggrin:

tthjinni
14th April 2004, 04:43
*happy sigh*

I'm enjoying this fic immensely, and look forward to seeing who wins.

hfce
14th April 2004, 05:18
Lap Dance please....

Hope :blinkkiss:

sydsvaughn
14th April 2004, 05:58
Um, after writing a Chloe lap dance in my fic... I SO want to see a Lex lapdance! Of course, I'm sure things can always get out of hand... :)

Loving this so far, and like someone else said, I'm really hungry now!

SaraC

Emsta
14th April 2004, 07:34
well, i think that the lapdance is good! No renogotiating

manny
14th April 2004, 10:01
:biggrin: no,no,no. lex must lap dance and now I'm hungry too.please update soon.Ilove this :wub:

LarkLuthor
14th April 2004, 10:14
Originally posted by Katwoman555@Apr 14 2004, 01:25 AM
Also I am now hungry!!!! Keep going this is great.
Me Too! I want some munchies! And continue soon! I don't care what Chloe wins.

Lark

Blackberry
14th April 2004, 11:38
hahaha.... loving this.... lap dance.. mehehehe.... the thought of him doing it... :D

BB

Impress
14th April 2004, 19:09
*snicker*

this fic is good so far. looking forward to more.

oh and lap dance.

sylvia
15th April 2004, 10:50
No negotiation! Lapdance!

And update!

Cheryl
15th April 2004, 13:58
NO WAY! Lapdance, baby! Don't you dare let Lex get out from under this! Not even a strip-act can save him now! Mwahahahah! :devil:

<shifty eyes> C&#39;mon, where&#39;s our update, huh? huh? Where is it? <taps foot>

michelle_19781997
15th April 2004, 14:08
lapdance, lapdance, lapdance.

TheDragonLady
15th April 2004, 17:43
All I know is, if I had the chance to get a Lexy lap-dance... Well, I&#39;d say yes to it...

Motorcycles are hella-fun, by the way...

vardaquareien
15th April 2004, 18:39
Lapdance baby, lapdance&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay3: Although it&#39; be great if you could arrange some way of getting rid of Blana and Clunk before it happens...I so don&#39;t want to picture Clunk giving pinky a lapdance *shudders*

Loved the way Lexy-boy got all angry at the thought of Chloe excercising her &#39;feminine wiles&#39; on some other man&#33;&#33;&#33; :hehe: He soooo wants her&#33;&#33;&#33;

Can&#39;t wait for more&#33;

katspell
15th April 2004, 22:00
Originally posted by vardaquareien@Apr 15 2004, 10:39 AM
Lapdance baby, lapdance&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay3: Although it&#39; be great if you could arrange some way of getting rid of Blana and Clunk before it happens...I so don&#39;t want to picture Clunk giving pinky a lapdance *shudders*

You bring up an interesting point. The bet was each girl got a dance from each guy... Does that change anyone&#39;s opinion?

ghostwriter
16th April 2004, 01:00
How about getting rid of Clunk and Blana and we could get a striptease instead... but i definatly do NOT was to have to imagine any chlana thank you very much :puke:

katspell
16th April 2004, 02:54
AN1: OK things get a little OC here, but per your requests I have to get rid of Pinkie and Clunk. I have actually had a lot of fun writing Lana here though after last nights epi it was hard not to go into Lana bashing *is very proud of self*. She is an ally to Chloe due entirely to my hubby cuz he said I couldn&#39;t write it. :tease: shows what he knows.

Part 3a

“What about if I let each of you drive one of my cars for the next three years? I&#39;ll pay for all the gas, maintenance, insurance, everything.” For the last 20 minutes, while Chloe and Lana put the finishing touches on their dinner, Lex has been coming up with more and more outrageous suggestions to get him and Clark out of their side of the (from their point of view anyway) unfortunate bet. His ideas had ranged from the comical to the insane.

“How would you do that?” Chloe asks, she is starting to get a little annoyed at the attempted welshing. “We would have to come see you every time we need gas?”

“Gas cards, easy. Is it a deal?”

“Did you ever see that movie?” Chloe asks Lana.

“Which one?”

“The one where the girl runs up this horrible phone bill calling her psychic and to pay it uses her gas card to pay for other people&#39;s gas and collects the cash. Her dad was making the payments on the gas card.”

“I don&#39;t think I saw that one.”

“Reality Bites thats the name. I dunno, Lana, what do you think. Pick of Lex&#39;s cars, is that worth giving up our dances for.”

“Wait, I didn&#39;t say you got to pick.”

“Well, if we don&#39;t get to pick then definitely not.” Lana says as she carries the platter holding the bread into the dining room.

“Don&#39;t you think you guys are carrying this a little far?” Clark does his best imitation of his dad.

“Oh Puhlease Clark.” Chloe scorn directed at the farm boy. “I will not, for one minute, believe that you would have let the chance of a Lana lap dance pass you by. So don&#39;t even try to sell you&#39;re dad&#39;s holier than I attitude to me.”

Lex shakes his head at Clark “Relax Clark. If the girls doesn&#39;t want to renegotiate that is their prerogative.

“As much fun as your suggested alternatives sound, Lex, nothing yet has come close to even the concept of you two shaking it for our entertainment. The car offer was close though.” She takes the last dish and shoos the boys out of the kitchen. “No more talking about it, lets have a pleasant dinner, shall we?”

The dinner passed quickly with everyone making small talk about things of no real important. Lana telling stories about some of the patrons at the Talon, Clark retelling some more stories involving the friends, Chloe correcting some of Clark&#39;s facts and talking a bit about time spent with her grandmother. Lex, well Lex sat back and enjoyed the time, he would occasionally interject a comment but for the most time he just watched the group, especially the flashing green eyes of the reporter. Finally over the rich desert of trifle and coffee Chloe broaches the subject. “So, as good as mom makes?” she asks Clark with a smile.

“No,” Clark says with a half smile. Both boys watch as Chloe&#39;s face flushes, her eyes go dark, and she opens her mouth to give Clark a piece of her mind. Before she can get going “better. I hate to admit it, but I don&#39;t think my mom ever cooked anything like this.”

Chloe falls back into her chair and threatens Clark with a finger. “You have been taking lessons from him.” she shoots a glare at Lex.

Clark just shrugs. “Maybe.” He holds a serious pose then breaks into laughter.

“Just don&#39;t let your dad catch you at it.” Lex says.

“Even my dad admits that there are things I could learn from you, Lex.”

Both Chloe and Lana snicker “That just sounded soooo wrong, Kent.” Chloe continues to snicker.

Maybe it was the wine but Kent was on a roll “I&#39;m sure there are things Lex could teach you too, Chloe, if you would just let him.”

Lex watches, interested, as Chloe&#39;s face slowly starts to burn. She seems to be at a complete loss for words.

“And you know you would love every minute of it.”

Chloe regains her mental balance after stopping the very visual playback of a list of things she wouldn&#39;t mind having Lex teach. “Maybe, Kent, but unless that list of things you&#39;ve learned from Lex includes some rhythm you&#39;re lap dance is totally going to fall flat. Poor Lana.” she gives a little pouting mue (think Julia Stiles here folks)

“What makes you think I&#39;ve never given a lap dance before?” Clark leans back in his chair, steeples his fingers and taps them against his chin. Its a blatant rip off of one of Lex&#39;s favorite posses but he almost manages to pull it off.

Lex is amused, Chloe incredulous. “Right, like I believe that.” she looks over at Lana who has turned a bright pink and is trying to hide under her napkin “you&#39;re not kidding.” she is struck by a blinding flash of the imagery “ACK way to much info, Clark, it burns it burns.”

Lex leans in, elbows on the table “As interesting as this conversation is, its not the topic we need to be discussing.” he puts on his best businessman face. “The question at hand: Are you and I going to be held to the original agreement?”

“If he&#39;s already done one its not as much fun. Just when did the happen by the way, Lana?” Chloe&#39;s tone is accusing.

Lana mutters something “I can&#39;t hear you.”

She turns even brighter pink “Last night.” Said louder but just barely.

“Thats great, Lana, just great.” Chloe throws her napkin on her plate, crosses her arms over her chest and sulks.

“Why does it bother you so much, Chloe? You still won. I admit that you can cook as good as my mom. You won.”

“Its not just about winning, Kent, its about” she stumbles.

“Total victory.” Lex steps in “You wanted to prove you could do something no one believed you could and then you wanted to dish out a little humiliation back. The &#39;paybacks are a bitch&#39; issue. And because he and Lana already &#39;did it&#39; its ruining the savor.”

“Get the fuck out of my head, Luthor.” she mutters at him.

He just smiles at her “All I&#39;m saying is I understand.” He looks at Clark “I take it then all the protesting about not making us go through with it was for my sake?” Clark nods. “I appreciate the thought, Clark, but I don&#39;t back down for anyone.” He is just glad that no one knows that his protesting was for Clark&#39;s sake. Well, now he doesn&#39;t have to feel guilty about his plans. “Clark, why don&#39;t you and Lana work out whatever forfeit she thinks you deserve. Chloe and I will do the same.”

Clark looks uncomfortable again. “Lex, you don&#39;t know what Chloe is like in these moods, I think...”

Lana however has been paying attention to the shifts in mood. She has been convinced for along time that Lex and Chloe were perfect for each other and she isn&#39;t going to let Clark put paid on all the scheming she has spent the last six weeks working on. Not to mention paying Pete off so that he was willing to not only to sit at the same table with Lex but to help her push the game the direction she wanted it to go. “Come on, Clark, lets leave them too it. I have a great idea for your forfeit.” Clark still looks unhappy. She leans over and whispers in his ear. Lex catches something about a collar and leash and decides that there are times when eavesdropping just isn&#39;t worth the trouble, or the mental imagery. Clark gives in. He shoots Chloe a last &#39;behave&#39; sort of look on his way out. Lex is pretty sure that by the time the two of them hit the door Clark is going to be all but dragging Lana behind him. Chloe ignores them both continuing her sulk.

“Lets go to the library. We&#39;ll talk about it, OK?”

“What ever.” He is relieved when she follows him out of the room.

AN2: OK. I broke it off there for a reason *ducks worried that things will start flying at her head* If I can manage to write a lap dance, or strip tease for that matter, the rating will have to go up so it needs to have its own chapy. I am going to do by best, but, well, I&#39;ve never written either. I am not a very descriptive sort of person when it comes to writing (I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve noticed) and I&#39;m worried about my ability to avoid cheesiness. Wish me luck. If you don&#39;t see something from me here by Monday its because I just couldn&#39;t pull it off and I&#39;ve gone into hiding from the shame.

PS> Thank you so much, those of you who have been so kind as to feed my need for the feedback. I&#39;ve become quite the addict over the last week.

Gill

asharnanae
16th April 2004, 03:22
:biggrin: woot woot woot&#33;&#33; loved it, all all the scheeming is fantastic&#33;&#33;&#33; oh please, I shall be waiting iin adicted agony for the next chappy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :worship2:

sydsvaughn
16th April 2004, 04:33
I so loved this... although I&#39;m with Chloe, "too much information Clark&#33;"

Still, I&#39;ll eagerly be awaiting the next part, and as for the writing of it, just start typing and see what comes out. That&#39;s how I manage half the time, I have no clue what to use, especially descriptive wise, so I sit, start typing and the muse usually takes over.

I know you&#39;ll write something great, whatever it is&#33;&#33;&#33;

SaraC

autumngold
16th April 2004, 04:39
How can you say you&#39;re not a descriptive person? That is just wrong, I love the imagery you create in your stories&#33;&#33; I can&#39;t wait for your next chapter&#33;&#33; I know that whatever you have Chloe make Lex do will be perfect&#33;&#33; Thanks for the new update&#33;&#33; :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

hfce
16th April 2004, 05:34
Oh I want more please...

Hope :biggrin:

Clannadlvr
16th April 2004, 05:48
“ACK way to much info, Clark, it burns it burns.”

My thoughts EXACTLY Chloe&#33;&#33;

carebear72884
16th April 2004, 06:59
yeah..an update and a good one at that...I am so exited for the lap dance sence, i am glad that clark and lana wont be there, they would just get in the way...by the way..i don&#39;t know what was going on bettween those two, but ewww gross...more soon please, and as chlexy as possible.

Impress
16th April 2004, 13:28
good update. can&#39;t wait for more.

katspell
16th April 2004, 20:55
AN: here you go *ducks and runs*

For later: bold=song lyrics italics=Lex and plain= Chloe, Just incase anyone is confused.

Rating Jump to R, just in case.

Part 3b.

Lex leads the way into the library and points her into a chair “Can I offer you anything?” he wanders behind the bar wondering just what it is he&#39;s going to have to do to get her out of this sulk.

She had accepted a glass of wine with dinner and that alone was more then she usually drank. “Just some” she clears her throat as her voice cracks a little “just some juice or water. Whatever is there.”

At least she&#39;s talking again. He fixes himself a scotch and brings her a bottle of water. Sitting on the table in front of her he sips his drink, waits for her to talk. She doesn&#39;t oblige. “Are you going to sulk all night?”

“I am not sulking.” she pouts making him smile. “OK, maybe a little.” She takes her bottle of water, opens it, and takes a long sip. “I hope you aren&#39;t thinking I&#39;m just going to let you off the hook.” She glares at him suspiciously as she takes another sip.

“I would be disappointed if you did.” at her confused look “Let me off the hook I mean.”

“Glutton for punishment?” her snark is coming back.

“Chloe, I went into the bet knowing that there was a chance I would loose. I didn&#39;t realize I was going to loose quite so spectacularly.” he looks at her thoughtfully. “If you want a job I&#39;m sure Henry could use an assistant. No? Oh well.” She laughs at his attempt at humor relaxing still further. “But win or loose, I was planning to enjoy it. So are we going to renegotiate?”

“You know, that whole car thing is pretty tempting.” she is watching him from under her eyelashes trying to decide what it is that he wants.

“Ah,” he is disappointed, but not surprised. She is young.

“But,” she licks her lips trying to find the courage to say it “I think, instead, I&#39;m going to give you a choice.” She takes a deep breath “Lap dance or striptease?” she sits very still waiting to see what he&#39;ll say.

“I think I&#39;ll stick to my original statement. I&#39;d rather strip.”

She watches his eyes go dark and it causes her breath to hitch a bit. “OK, but you have to start in your overcoat.”

His eyebrows go down. “My coat?”

“Yeah, the 3/4 black one.”

“You&#39;ve put some thought into this.”

“Are you laughing at me, Luthor? Because if you are, well, I could cost you a lot in gas.”

“Not laughing, Chloe.” his face goes serious.

“OK then.” She doesn&#39;t believe him, but decides to let it go.

He hurries to get the coat, not wanting to give her time to change her mind. He comes back to find she&#39;s made herself at home. She has dimmed the lights, turned on the fireplace and is now perusing his CD collection. Hearing him come in she turns to face him a slow, shy, smile lighting up her face. “See something you like?”

She looks him over from top to bottom taking in the black coat framing the purple silk clad chest. “Yeah, I think I do.” a blush but she is determined to see this through. “Have you thought about the soundtrack for this little escapade?”

“Do you have a preference? This is your fantasy after all.”

She shakes her head no “In my dreams all I can hear is the beating of my heart.”

“I&#39;ll surprise you then, go sit.” He flips through the CDs quickly, grabs the one he&#39;s looking for and slides it into the player. For the first time he&#39;s nervous, not about the dance that wasn&#39;t a big deal, but because by picking this song he was opening himself up. &#39;Its just a song&#39; he reminds himself, never mind that it is a song that he sometimes felt described him. &#39;She&#39;ll either get it or she wont.&#39; He faces away from her, hits play on the remote and tosses it onto the table.

Chloe arches her eyebrow as the first distinctive notes start to play. Not quite what she was expecting

Lex slowly turns around, coat flaring in a lazy spin.

Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you ’cause
With the birds I’ll share

wouldn&#39;t have pegged him a Chili Peppers fan, but somehow it suited.

he undoes his belt first, tossing it carelessly aside. Untucks the shirt rubbing the silk over his abs, letting her catch peaks of skin

This lonely view
This lonely view

catches her breath all thought lost as she watches.

hands go up and start undoing the buttons of his shirt slowly revealing the paleness of chest hips moving in lazy circles to the music

Push me up against the wall
Young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra
Fallin’ all over myself
To lick your heart and taste your health ’cause

forgets to breathe

turns away, pushes coat and shirt off shoulders in a smooth movement the garments drug down his arms by their own weight.

This lonely view
This lonely view

shuttering breath as she takes in alabaster shoulders, well shaped back and an endless expanse of skin that begged be touched. She sits on her hands.

turns to face her again, head bowed, dropping the coat and shirt behind him. He leisurely runs his hands down his chest to the waistband of his pants.

Blood loss in a bathroom stall
Southern girl with a scarlet drawl
Wave good-bye to ma and pa ’cause

arousal shoots straight through her catching her by surprise. It runs along every nerve and pools itself in the pit of her stomach.

teasingly he runs his hands back up again smoothing his palms over abs, pecks, crossing over shoulders and then back down again.

This lonely view
This lonely view

twisted up in her &#39;lonely view&#39; her mind runs away with the desire to follow the path of his hands with her own. She shifts uncomfortable and is made more so by the rubbing of bits against pieces. The music lost in the beating of her heart and pounding of her blood.

panther like he stalks toward her, hands again at waist hight. He slips the button then the zipper. Pants slide past hips, knees and feet to be left behind.

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
Step outside but not to brawl
Autumn’s sweet we call it fall
I’ll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
This lonely view...

gulps, taking in the view. He is obviously aroused by this as much as she is. Silk boxers and socks, was there ever a sight as sexy. Or as scary. Its to much. Chloe breaks for the door.

”Chloe” he catches her at the door, spinning her around to face him.

Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all

“Lex” his name is a half whisper half moan as she back away until her back hits the wall. She puts out her hands to keep him away but her defensive stance slides into a caress. She stares up into eyes that have shifted from their usual gray-blue into a deep sea color.

her hands on her chest, butterfly soft are almost enough to drive him crazy. “Please, Chloe.”

Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you ’cause
This lonely view

Her eyes slide shut as she raises lips to his. Her hands glide up over his chest, around the back to play gently with the back of his neck She is drowning. The kiss imperceptible at first and sliding right up the spectrum into demanding. Tongues dueling one against the other.
Several exhausting hours later they are laying cuddled up together in the dim sanctuary of his bed room.

“Lex?”

“hmm Chloe?” the exertion has left him pleasantly spent.

“Next time can I wear the coat?”

*the end*

AN:
K, I tried, but I couldn&#39;t write something more in your face without it sounding like a bad late night Showtime Presents. I hope it didn&#39;t disappoint.
Thanks to all of those who were nice enough to leave me leave me feedback, for some reason I crave it.

asharnanae
16th April 2004, 21:40
:drool: :yay: :worship2: GAH....... that was excelent&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Oh lordy but I love the striptease&#33; I could picture lex all the way&#33; and the song was great, very apt. Mucho Good&#33;&#33;&#33;

ghostwriter
16th April 2004, 22:16
That was great :biggrin: :yay2:

striptease, what can i say but.... ohhhhhhh yyyyyyeeaaaahhhhhhh ;)

tthjinni
16th April 2004, 22:32
*fans face*

Lovely. Just. . .perfect. And her wanting him to start in the coat was just a stroke of genius.

Bravo.

hfce
17th April 2004, 00:18
That was great. You did a good job. :)

Hope :chlexsign2:

TheDragonLady
17th April 2004, 02:20
I wish Lex would give me a strip tease...

I LOVED it&#33; I think we need a sequel&#33;

I keep seeing Lex in one of those bow-ties... Yummy...

sylvia
17th April 2004, 02:25
Ahh I&#39;m so glad you added the overcoat. Damn I love it when he wears that coat. Great ending to a great story =)

autumngold
17th April 2004, 02:26
Your last chapter was perfect&#33;&#33; Thank you so much for writing this story&#33;&#33; What a dream come true, Lex doing a striptease&#33;&#33; :biggrin: Please write more Chlex soon&#33;&#33; :yay: :chlexsign4: :yay:

Impress
17th April 2004, 02:46
great job.

sydsvaughn
17th April 2004, 06:29
Excellent, purely wonderfully excellent&#33;

I could so see Lex doing the lapdance and yes, I so would enjoy that myself. :)

Lovely job&#33;

SaraC

scifichick774
17th April 2004, 21:12
Woot&#33; Short and sweet but utterly fantastic. Really well done. :wub:

hippiez
18th April 2004, 12:37
Wow&#33; Like it very much&#33; :yay: Short and sweet&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Can&#39;t wait to read another stories of yours&#33;

Lel
19th April 2004, 17:22
*fans self*

Marvellous. I loved this. Going for a cold shower now.

Love Lel

Kit Merlot
19th April 2004, 18:25
This was a great story&#33;&#33; Beautiful description on the striptease--WELL DONE :biggrin:

carebear72884
20th April 2004, 02:27
ummm...Lex in his overcoat...*Amber in daze, drooling* yummmy... I loved it, great ending, I loved this fic, and i am so happy it ended well.

Katwoman555
23rd April 2004, 19:45
Who is not discriptive enough?? NOT YOU&#33;&#33; That was awesome&#33; You rock&#33; :chlexsign3:

sosostris
26th April 2004, 05:12
that was great&#33; now if only we could see that on the show....

becky
26th April 2004, 16:14
phew&#33;&#33; :wacko:

Lex doing a lapdance...

<<dances around room singing>>
it&#39;s gettin&#39; hot in here...
Lex is takin&#39; off his clothes...
I am gettin&#39; so hot...
Sexy Lexy&#39;s clothes off...

lmao. great job

~Becky~

lunaluthor
28th April 2004, 21:06
wonderful story hope to read more of you soon :yay: :yay:

Ainur
26th January 2005, 06:37
It left me wanting more. I don&#39;t know what, but I wanted more. Great imagery.

arkakitty
10th July 2005, 23:47
Well...stripping Lex, what more does one want? :)
Loved it.

darkangel
16th July 2005, 01:41
This was a very good fic. I really loved it.

ggdoll18
16th July 2005, 05:50
soooo funny!!!

meeaz
22nd July 2005, 17:40
this was just so great! loved lana and chloe's friendship in this! and that striptease-HOT!!!

kris 105
9th March 2006, 06:38
That was sooo AWESOME!!!! it was hillarious.omg i was laughing so hard. loved the ending. lex doing a strip tease fabulous. ^_^

persephone47
16th March 2006, 23:53
Wonderful job, and such a cute ending.

stwbrrydelight
20th March 2006, 11:31
very nicely done
I really liked seeing Chloe win the cooking contest, though I think a second round of the game should be played so Chloe must give a dance.
Either way it was great....the ending was the best part

Pieper
14th May 2006, 23:51
Great job. Nice Ending.

MagnusXXN
18th May 2006, 03:01
Enjoyable, very funny in parts. Always funs to see Chloe & Lana working together. ; )

): )

micah_luther
18th May 2006, 03:31
that was cute. It had moments of humor, the usual snark, and moved along just great. The thought of Lex doing a strip tease period...definately something any girl would look forward to.

SVfan1286
23rd August 2007, 05:24
Wow!! Incrediably funny and cute...and the ending was extremely hot! Fabulous writing, I even liked Lana...I know I can't believe it either.

Lali
9th September 2007, 07:15
Loved it, but I would love to read more rounds of the game! I bet lots of interesting things can be uncovered in Top Three!

Maybe you could write a short piece with them. Maybe just Chlex playing this time!!

Anyway... Very cool!

malugargula
9th September 2007, 23:34
Great job
:)

maja
13th September 2009, 01:26
This was great. I especially love the striptease.