PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] She's mine (NC-17)

santija
10th April 2004, 21:58
chapter 1 ~ The present

Chloe was sitting in the Talon, sipping on her latte and writing on her laptop. In the corner of her eye she could see Pete flirting with some girl and as usually Clark was ogling Lana. Chloe stop typing when the feeling of boredom hit her. She really missed Metropolis, she had just come back from her summer internship at The Daily Planet. And everything seemed to be the same in boring Smallville, like she never left. She scanned the Talon in hopes of finding someone interesting, no luck. Well there was Lex of course, but lately he had been acting kind of weird around her. Besides he appeared to be reading something and she didn’t want to disturb him. Suddenly the doors swung up, a deliveryman entered and walked up to the counter, he said something to Lana and she pointed in Chloe’s direction. The deliveryman walked towards her. “Miss Sullivan?”

“Yes?”

“I have a delivery for you, will you sign here.”

“Thank you.” Chloe signed and took the box; it was about the size of a notebook.

Pete immediately sat down next to her and looked at the box with big eyes. “What is it? What is it?”

“Calm down, gee you’re more excited then I am.”

He looked at her and seemed to ponder something. “Yeah why is that?”

Chloe chuckled and sat the box down on the table. “I don’t know. You know what, I don’t think I’m going to open it just yet.”

Pete locked as if she had just punched him in the stomach. “What! Why? You can’t do that to me!”

“I can’t do that to you?”

By this time both Clark and Lana was sitting around the table. Lana sat next to Pete, she looked kind of giddy. ‘why is that?’ Chloe thought.

“Oh, come on Chloe, aren’t you curious?” Lana said as she looked intently on the box like if she looked long enough it would unravel by itself.

“No.”

“Yes you are, you must be, come on please open it Chloe, you know I can’t handle an unopened present.” Pete gave is best puppy face and made a little crying sound.

“I’m sorry Pete, but it is my gift and I’m going to open it at home and what if I may ask are you grinning at? She looked at Lana who had the biggest grin possible on her face

“It’s from a boy isn’t it?” Lana let out a giggle as she started jumping up and down in her chair.

Chloe blushed heavily and shouted “Lana!”

Clark looked amused “Is it?”

‘Come on Sullivan, think of a lie, damn it’ and before she knew it the words came flying out of her mouth “yes, maybe, uh, I mean no, of course not”

“Chloe has a boyfriend.”

“Oh, shut up Clark!”

Lex was completely bored. There had been a while since a good meteor freak had shown up and everything seemed to be going fine between Clark and Lana. So good in fact that Clark hadn’t visited him in a long time. And being stuck out in the middle of nowhere without a friend was really boring. This town had about no intelligent people, well with the exception of the beautiful Chloe. Good he had missed her this summer, not that the spent a lot of time together, if any. Just looking at her at right now, he wanted to jump her bones. ‘No, can’t have those thoughts, Clark would kill me, but what the hell, a night with those long legs wrapped around my waist while I…, no! Stop it Luthor get hold of yourself!’

“Chloe has a boyfriend”

Lex’s head shot up ‘what the hell, boyfriend? No she’s mine, better find out what hell Clark was talking about.’ He calmed himself down before he stood up and walked to the table where the gang was sitting. “So who’s the lucky guy?”

Chloe turned her head at the sound of Lex’s voice. Her eyes met his and saw something ‘Jealously? Anger? Is he mad at me? ’ she opened her mouth a couple of times before the word came out “Mr Luthor!”

Lex looked down at her and grinned. “I’m the lucky guy? Why didn’t I know that?”

Chloe blushed and stared down at the floor “That’s not what I meant.”

Lex spotted the present on the table “So, what did you get?”

“I don’t know yet.”

“But I think we should find out.” Pete said.

“Pete!” Chloe stood up and started gathering her stuff

“Fine, fine. But I’m going to nag until I find out what it is.”

Chloe let out a sight “Damn!”

Pete looked at her worried “What?”

“Well, you are going to be nagging me my entire life.”

“What? You’re never going to tell me?”

“Oh, believe me Pete you don’t want to know what he sent me.”

Lex eyes narrowed. “I thought you didn’t know what he sent you.”

Chloe cringed “Well I’m not sure, but I have a pretty good idea.”

Lex smirked “Is it that bad?”

Chloe started to squirm even more and started to head towards the door. “I, uh, I should really, I have to, I’m just gonna, well bye!”

Pete looked all but happy. “Oh, great, now I really have to know.”

Lana smiled at him and patted her his hand “I’ll ask her when I get home.”

Pete beamed up “Great!”

* ~ * ~ *

so should I write more??

flower
10th April 2004, 22:14
Hehehe,
I love it.
And YES you SHOULD write more.
Trust me...
You really, really should.

*Hint-Hint*

:biggrin:

F

campbti
10th April 2004, 23:00
You have to, I have to know what is in the box and from who... And Lex jealous, I love that... can't wait for the next chapter.

katspell
10th April 2004, 23:01
oh I know I know, CHloe has an inet friend, maybe straight maybe gay, and she was complaining about certain uhhh frustrations so he sent her something to help!!!!!!

write more, please!!!

autumngold
10th April 2004, 23:06
Of course you should write more!! :biggrin: I can't wait to find out what Chloe got!! I have some ideas, please update soon so I'll know if I'm right!! :chlexsign3:

scifichick774
10th April 2004, 23:16
*snicker*

So, who's Chloe going out with?

hfce
11th April 2004, 00:29
Its a vibrator isnt it? :lol:

Hope ;)

santija
11th April 2004, 09:10
Chapter 2 Discoveries

~Luthor mansion~

Lex was anxious and Luthors doesn’t get anxious, so you could see why he had already swept down a couple of whiskeys. All he had been able to find out about the box Chloe received was who it was from. It turned out to be from a childhood friend from Metropolis, an Eric Bradley. But that was all he knew and if this Eric was only a friend to Chloe then why couldn’t Chloe open the gift in front of her friends? What the hell was in that box? He had to know, it was driving him insane. ‘Okay I’m going over there, I have to find out what that little sneak is hiding’ he stood up quickly, bad idea. He felt like he had walked into a wall, when the affects of the alcohol hit him. He sat down again, carefully. ‘Okay, maybe not now, but later, much, much later.’ He leaned his head back on the sofa and closed his eyes. The moment he closed his eyes he fell asleep, dreaming very x rated dreams of a reporter.

~Sullivan resident~

Lex wasn’t the only one interesting in the gift Chloe got. Pete and Clark had talked about it the entire day, and that only made Lana more curious. So curious in fact that she closed the talon one hour earlier. O yeah, Lex would probably kill her for closing down at rush hour, but she would just bat her eyelids at him, it always seem to work with Clark. She drove like a crazy person, even faster then Lex. And that was a sight for poor eyes. When she finally got home she stumbled out of the car and searched her purse for her keys. She opened it and ran inside without closing the front door. Lana ran up the stairs and practically threw herself at Chloe’s door. She swung the door open to find Chloe standing by the bed, staring down at the box. Lana slowly walked up behind her, to get a peek, but Chloe was fast enough to close the lid before she got a chance.

Lana threw her arms up in the air “Ah, come on, I was so close”

Chloe first smiled, but it was quickly replaced with a frown. “I don’t know if you really want to know Lana.”

“Of course I do, now come on tell me, what did the mystery guy send you?”

Chloe put her hands on her hips and shock her head. “No way I’m telling you, you will just tell Pete and Clark.”

Lana’s mouth flew open “I will not!” she shrugged and stared down in the floor “all right I would in normal cases, but I promise this time.” She looked up at Chloe and pouted a little. Chloe groaned, she really hated that pout.

“Well okay, but promise!” Chloe held up a finger, like she was lecturing a child.

“I all ready did, geez woman!” Lana rolled her eyes “Just tell me.”

“Fine, but I can’t tell you, I’ll just show you instead.”

Chloe bent down and lifted the lid. Lana slowly leaned over the box, as if it was going to bite her. “Great, even better. Let me guess, he sent a poem or maybe… ohmygod!!” Lana let out a loud shriek and started pacing the room.

Chloe tried to stop her, but she just kept on going in circles. “You see? I couldn’t show Pete this, he would freak out!”

Lana finally stopped and went back to the bed. “Yeah you can definitely not show Pete or Clark for that matter.”

Chloe sat down on the bed. “I know, why do you think I ran out of there?”

Lana was quiet, too quiet. Chloe looked in her direction to find Lana looking in the box and twisting her head in different ways. “Lana what are you doing?”

Lana wrinkled her nose. She walked up to Chloe’s desk and took a pencil and went back to the bed. She started poking inside the box with the pen. “Um Chloe?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you like, um, into that kind of stuff?”

*~*~*~*~*

Sorry if it’s short, it was longer, but I thought I would end it here, to keep you guys curious.
You have no idea how glad I am that you like it, ah I’m crying here, seriously, I’ve been giddy ever since I posted it, this is my first fanfic, so be nice with me

K. Ackles
11th April 2004, 11:01
Oh oh!!! More more more!!! Wait...is it handcuffs and whip cream??? Tell me I'm right...or at least close???

K :chlexsign1:

LaLa
11th April 2004, 11:14
uh! please i want to know what is in this damn box! is it kinky? I lOVE KINKY lol

ouh...now imagining kinky PLUS CHLEX ---GOOD! :blush: :drool:

xoxoLaLa

Kaie
12th April 2004, 02:36
Yay! I love it! Jealous Lex is always good! write much, much more. or I will pester you forever! I want to know what's in the box! Is this a good Lana story? 'Cause we might have to change that... :worship2:

autumngold
12th April 2004, 02:52
Originally posted by Kaie@Apr 12 2004, 01:36 AM
Yay! I love it! Jealous Lex is always good!
Thank you for posting your second chapter!! This story is so good!! I can just picture Lex getting jealous over Eric!! :biggrin: Did he hire an investigator? Please post the next chapter and tell us exactly what is in the box!! :chlexsign4:

katspell
12th April 2004, 04:58
*chants* whats in the box? whats in the box? whats in the box?

Get it? we want to know whats in the box....

santija
12th April 2004, 11:32
WARNING: rating is uping a little, maybe, i don't really know how to rate this damn thing

Chapter 3 Having some fun

~Luthor mansion~

Lex kissed her hard, as he backed her up against the wall. He placed one hand beside her on the wall as the other one explored her curves. Chloe moaned into the kiss as her arms went round his shoulders and her hands started to caress his scalp. Lex ripped his mouth away from hers as he groaned out of the sensation her caressing was causing. He kissed his way to her ear and took her earlobe in his mouth. After sucking on it for a while he kissed his way down to her neck, where he found a perfect spot to leave a mark. His mouth took her gentle skin and nibble on it before sucking hard. She whimper and one of her hands flew up to the back of his skull to keep him where he was. Lex lifted her a little so that she would get the message, which she did. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Lex’s hand sneaked under her shirt and started stroking and massaging her breast. She began rubbing against him, she moaned when she felt how hard he was. Her breathing speeded up and she tried to talk. “Lex… please, I need you inside of me.. now!” Lex’s hand went under her skirt and ripped of her panties. Just as he was about to unzip his pants he heard a voice, a male voice. Clark? He sat up straight in the couch to find Clark staring down on him. ‘Fuck so close. All right that’s it I’m going to find her and screw her senseless, I can’t take these damn dreams anymore.’ he thought. He looked up to find Clark staring concerned at him. ‘Better get farm boy out of here first.’

~Back at the Sullivan resident~

Chloe looked at her incredulously. ‘Is she kidding me? God she’s dense.’ Chloe thought, as she studied Lana. Lana was seemed to be very nervous. She was still pocking around in the box, all dough standing a feet away from it. ‘Is she really that uptight? Maybe I’ll have some fun with her.’ Chloe stood up and slowly walked against her, making sure to sway her hips more than she usually did. She walked up behind Lana and ran her fingers down Lana’s arm. She leaned in and whispered in her ear huskily. “Wanna try it?”

Lana jump five feet away, with a horrible look on her face, “What?? No!!” she screamed at the top of her lung. Chloe found extremely hard not to laugh, but she didn’t, she wanted to have some more fun. She headed towards Lana again.

“Are sure?” Chloe lowered her voice so that it was almost a whisper. Every step she took against Lana, Lana took one back. Chloe let out a small laugh that turned into a moan. “I always thought you would like it…” Chloe started to run her hands up and down her hips. Suddenly Lana found herself cornered against the wall, Chloe smiled evilly. ‘Boy, does she look scared.’ Chloe stopped one foot away from her. “… I mean you’re so sweet and innocent in life, you must like it rough in bed.” Lana looked at her with horror, before she let out a scream and pushed Chloe away, causing Chloe to fall on her butt. Chloe stared at her with anger. “What the hell you do that for? I was just kidding with you Lana.” She stood up and went over to sit on the bed near the box.

Lana looked entirely too confused, more than she usually does. “Wh… what?”

Chloe sighted and closed her eyes. ‘Maybe I shouldn’t have done that, it might have been to much for her peanut brain, but it was fun.’ She thought. “Lana I’m not into that, okay.”

Now Lana looked even more confused. “Then why did he send you…? And why did you just? What hell is going on with you?” Lana went silent for a couple of minutes, as she was finally realizing what just happen. “You were just playing with me weren’t you? You’re sick you know that!” Lana stormed out of the room, but quickly came back. “I’m curious, if you’re not into that, then why did he send you…?”

Chloe interrupted before she could finish “It’s a inside joke okay, it’s a really long story I’ll tell it to you some other day. But right now I have another problem.”

Lana sat down on the bed, making sure to sit far away from both Chloe and the box. “What? What’s wrong?”

Chloe started playing with her fingers. “He’s coming. Eric is coming to Smallville”

“Eric? Who’s Eric?”

“The guy who sent the box.” Chloe said as she looked away

“Oh” Lana nodded. “Why is that a bad thing? Ohmygod, you don’t think he’s gonna force you to, um you know, use up your present, do you?”

Chloe sighted ‘God, if I kill her do you think anyone would mind? Well of course they would, cause no one can live without miss perfect over here.’ “No Lana I don’t think that.”

“Oh, then why is it a problem?”

“Um, it’s complicated and none of your business, I just remembered I have to go to the store, to, to um… buy some milk. Have to go bye!” Chloe grabbed her bag and practically ran out of the room. Leaving Lana alone with the box. Lana glanced at the door making sure Chloe was gone before she started to pock around in the box again. Each time she looked she found some thing new. Very interesting.

*~*~*~*

ah, ya guys really want to know what's in the box don't ya?? well maybe i'll tell you inte next chapter, more chlex coming up, promise

katspell
12th April 2004, 16:40
yes, we want to know whats in the box. WHy is it so hard for you to just tell us? :rage:

I loved Lana running from Chloe, that has funny :D

Lex needs to go find someone (a very specific someone btw) to help him with his little problem. And what is he going to do when he finds out Eric is coming to town?

And once again:
Whats in the box?????

michelle_19781997
12th April 2004, 16:59
What's in the box?

LaLa
12th April 2004, 17:13
[FONT=Optima][SIZE=14]WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!!!!!! :evil:

right now, i'm thinking about good curses :read:

[FONT=Times][SIZE=1]...oh! and the Lana-scene: :pclol:

:crygreen: I want the rest!

xoxoLaLa

santija
12th April 2004, 17:36
Chapter 4 Phone call

Chloe parked the car at the top of the hill. She loved this place, she usually went here when she needed to think. She got out of the car and hopped on the hood. The hood was still warm so she didn’t mind the cold winds blowing. She leaned against the glass and closed her eyes. She was drifting into oblivion, when her mobile rang. She tried to ignore it, but somehow the person calling seemed to know she was doing that and wouldn’t hang up. She groaned and stuck her hand into the bag and began the search. She flicked the phone open and answered. “What?”

“Well what a friendly answer.” An amused voice, with a British accent talked back to her.

Chloe sat up on the hood. “You! How dare you call me?”

“What? What did I do? Oh, I get it you got the gift.” The voice laugh.

“Yes I got it, you idiot! Eric why couldn’t you have sent it to my house? Now my friends are going to be all over me.”

“I thought you said you wanted one of your friends to be all over you, didn’t you?” Chloe could feel his smirk on the other end.

“Well, technically he’s not a friend, more of a acquaintance, a friend of a friend.”

Eric sighted. “Well if you put on what I sent you he going to want to be more then that.”

“Wait you sent something to put on?” Chloe tried to think of all the things that was in the box, but didn’t remember any clothes.

“Yes in the bottom of the box there’s…, I thought you said you had gotten the box.”

“I got it, I just haven’t really looked through everything, yet.”

“Oh, my dear what am I going to do with you.”

“Well I didn’t really have any time, I had to explain to my roommate why I couldn’t open the box in public.”

“And what are you doing now that’s so important that you can’t go through the little party gifts I sent you?”

“Talking to you”

“Ah, sweetie I love you too.”

“So, are you really coming? To Smallville? Are you really coming to Smallville?” Chloe got really nervous.

“Of course honey! Why you don’t want me to?”

“Trust me you’re not going to like it here. There’s no club, so no partying and, well the highlight of the place is probably the talon.”

“The coffee place?”

“Aha”

“Damn, well I guess you and I have to party by ourselves then. Maybe we can invite some of your friends?”

“Are you kidding? I’m not letting you meet my friends.”

“Then why am I even coming?”

“I have no idea, I think you should cancel the trip, you agree good?”

“I never agreed! No, you not wanting me to come makes me more curious. What are you hiding?”

“Nothing” she answered a little too fast.

“Aha” he said in an unconvinced voice. “ Then you won’t mind if I come tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow?” Chloe panicked, but couldn’t let him know that. That would probably just make him get in a car and drive here tonight “I mean tomorrow is good, just perfect.”

“See you tomorrow then, bye!”

“Bye Eric!” Chloe was in a state of panic. Eric was coming to Smallville. ‘Just perfect!’ She thought sarcastically. She got of the hood just as a silver Porsche drove up next to her. Lex stepped out of the car.

“Just the woman I was looking for.” He smirked at her, when she frowned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

two chapters today, yay i'm on a roll, sorry no chlex in this one, you guys have no idea how much i'm enjoying teasing you, will you ever find out what's in the box?? maybe in the last chapter or the next one, you never know :eyebrows:

autumngold
12th April 2004, 17:45
This story is so much fun!! Eric sounds like he's just what Chloe needs to admit her feelings for Lex!! I can't wait for Lex and Chloe to hook up!! Something tells me they could have fun with the items in that box!! :biggrin: :chlexsign3: :biggrin:

LarkLuthor
12th April 2004, 18:34
Oh, that was great! Very good for a first fic. Also, more would be appriciated. ;)

Lark

asharnanae
12th April 2004, 21:49
:biggrin: ohh this is good, but how can you leave it there!!! :worship2:

santija
13th April 2004, 21:13
Chapter 5

Chloe narrowed her eyes at him. “You’re were looking for me? Me?”
Lex’s smirk grew as he went to stand next to her. He leaned against the car and twisted his head to look at her.

“Yes.” he said coldly, without giving any further explanation.

Chloe was chocked and at the same time intrigued. ‘What could Lex Luthor possibly want with me?’ she looked expectantly at him, but he remained quiet. She sighted. ‘Why does he always have to be so mysterious?’

Lex studied her face, as she seemed to have an inner conversation in her head. She shook her head and he smiled, really smiled. ‘God she’s beautiful.’ Chloe noticed the smiled and smiled back, without knowing why. They stood like that, smiling and staring at each other, for a couple of minutes before Chloe caved under his intense gaze.

“So, mind telling me why?” she finally spit out.

Lex’s smiled vanished with out a trace, he turned his head away from her. “Clark wanted me to talk to you.”

“Clark?” she asked disappointed. ‘Okay, why did I just fell like I was run over by an eighteen-wheeler truck? Weird.’
Lex turned his head in her direction. ‘Was that disappointed in her voice? Oh, she’s having a conversation in her head again. She seems to do that a lot. Wonder what she’s thinking?’ “A million for your thoughts.”

Chloe looked up at him and smiled. “Sold. I was just thinking, more like wondering why Clark sent you to look for me.”

He nodded. “Ah, well apparently he’s worried about you.”

“What? You’re lying, Clark wouldn’t care about me unless I was falling to my death and had Lana tied up against my back.” Lex surprised Chloe by laughing. That was the second time he had surprised her in the lapse of five minutes. ‘First the smile and know he’s laughing?’ Chloe smiled. ‘I love it. I like him…like this I mean. What did that come from?’ She could admit she found Lex attractive, but she wasn’t really ready to admit to anything else. She didn’t want a Clark episode all over again. He really hurt her. She didn’t want to screw up another friendship, or possible a future friendship. “So tell me, why is Clark ‘worried’ about me?”

Lex shifted his weight against the car. “He really is worried, Chloe.” Chloe gave him an incredible look as he continued. “You should have seen him, when he came to the mansion. He thinks something is going on with you and you won’t tell your friends anything.”

Chloe was confused. ‘What was he talking about?’ “What are you taking about? Why would he get that idea? Nothings happen that… ohmygod! It’s the box isn’t it?”

Lex smirked. “Yes, I believe the box perked his interest.” ‘And mine.’ He inwardly added. “The way he was talking you could imagine it was a bomb.”

Lex watch as wave of emotions flew over her face. It was fairly amusing and lex found himself smiling yet again. Somehow he just couldn’t help himself when he was around her. Her face settled on a furious look. “That’s I’m going to kill him.” Chloe walked to the front door of the car and mumbled under her breath. “Eric is so dead.”

Lex scoffed. “I kinda feel for Mr. Bradley.” Just as Chloe was about to open the front door to the car she stopped and turned her head towards Lex.

She narrowed her eyes at him as she spoke in a low voice. “How do you know Eric’s last name?”

“Excuse me?”

“You said you kinda felt bad for Mr. Bradley.”

Lex stood up straight. “So?”

“I said I was going to kill Eric, not a Bradley.”

“Well you must have said his name…”

Chloe took one step closer to him, before she interrupted him. “No I never said his last name. So Mr. Luthor how do you know Eric’s last name?”

‘Oh fuck!’

asharnanae
13th April 2004, 21:57
:biggrin: hehehehehehehh, silly lex!!! great stuff, more!!!!!! :yay:

carebear72884
13th April 2004, 22:27
lol, getting caught like that isn't very lexy, shame on you lex.....I love this fic, i don't know why i didn't see it before, i know you updated like three times in the last two days, but do you think you could update again today?? please *bats eyelashes a'la Lana* What? it works for her, why shouldn't work for me?? but honestly, love it, more soon please..

katspell
13th April 2004, 22:44
this is soooo funny. I love it. Kick his ass Chloe, he has no business mucking about in your life. BTW Don't forget he owes you a million bucks.

LarkLuthor
13th April 2004, 23:00
Hehe! That was so great! No more playing it cool now Mr. Luthor. You've been found out.

Lark

Clannadlvr
13th April 2004, 23:11
*evil cackle* Lex, Lex, Lex, don't you know it's not wise to slip up in front of the consumate reporter?!!

hee hee...can't wait to read more of this!

hfce
14th April 2004, 00:25
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THAT BOX!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE...... :worship2: :crygreen:

Hope :tease:

autumngold
14th April 2004, 00:43
Lex got caught, Lex got caught!! :biggrin: ;) How is he going to talk his way out of this? Thanks for the new chapter, this story is so much fun!! :chlexsign1:

TheDragonLady
14th April 2004, 09:11
You've gotta update or I'll get violent... I was just watching Kill Bill... I'll do it...

santija
14th April 2004, 14:14
Chapter 6 Stupid Luthor

‘Fuck how do I get out of this?’ Chloe slowly approached him, Lex remained still while he thought of a good lie. ‘You couldn’t just have been quiet, could you? Noooo, you had to say something. Way to go Luthor! Stupid!’ Chloe stopped inches away from him and put her hands on her hips.

“Well? Why the hell do you know his name?”

Her voice snapped him out of his daze. Lex was about to speak when he noticed how close they were standing. ‘If I grab her face and kissed her would that shut her up?’ he looked into her eyes to find burning anger ‘Better not, she’d probably knee me.’ Lex cleared his throat before speaking. “Clark! He asked me to find out as much as I could about the box, so I made a call the delivery firm.” ‘Oh, good. You’re not so stupid after all. Oh shut up!’ The anger in Chloe’s eyes seemed to mellow.

“Oh, should have figured. Sorry for snapping at you.” Chloe was about to turn away, when she changed her mind. “No! No I’m not sorry for snapping at you! You have no right, no right to interfere in my life.” The anger was back in her eyes and Lex actually took a couple of steps back. Chloe only followed, getting prepared to unleash another vocal attack against him. “Who the hell do think you are? Maybe I didn’t want Clark or you for that matter to know whom the box were from! Did that ever cross your self centered conceited little brain!” Chloe was shouting from the top of her lung. She was tired of people shoving their nose in her business. “Well did it?”

Lex was at loss of words, he had never in his entire life been screamed at. Not even his father had screamed at his like this. He stood staring into her eye, hypnotized by the fire burning in them. He didn’t know what to do, whether to be angry or aroused, he decided for the latter as his lips crushed down on hers in a hard kiss.

‘What the hell is he doing?’ Chloe tried to push him away, but one of his hands kept a firm grip on the back of her head so she couldn’t end the kiss. He placed his other hand on the small of her back and pushed her against him. She gasped and her eyes widened when she felt how hard he was already. Lex took full advantage of the fact that her mouth was opened and shoved his tongue in her mouth. Chloe let out a moan and felt herself weaken in his arms. ‘God he’s a good kisser, okay really need air now.’ He let her push him away this time, as he himself needed some air. Out of nowhere he felt a hand smacked him hard on the cheek. Chloe turned around and ran to the car and drove of, leaving a rather baffled and turned on Lex Luthor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
you like? sorry if it's short, if I'm up to it I'll write some more later today.
I just want to thank all you guys, you're so sweet, I'm going through a hard time in my life right now, so the fact that you guys like the fic really means a lot, thanks :biggrin:

katspell
14th April 2004, 14:19
. ‘If I grab her face and kissed her would that shut her up?’
That is such a boy thought!!!!

Not that I have any objection to Chlexy kisses.

Go Chloe, way to lay the smackdown!!!! Let those guys know that they can't just assume that they get a say in your life.

I'm still waiting to see why she is so nervous about Eric.

Blaire023
14th April 2004, 14:44
LMAO, I've been extremely slow getting back on here to read up on stories, so sorry that I'm late. But your story now has the official stamp of Blaire's Approval.

I'm so lovin this.

Carry on.

~B

asharnanae
14th April 2004, 15:11
:biggrin: excelent!!!

Clannadlvr
14th April 2004, 16:49
hee hee hee....poor Lex, thinking with the wrong head. And SUCH a man to think that kissing her would make everything better.

*tisk tisk*

update soon!

Impress
14th April 2004, 19:36
lol

good. more soon.

TheDragonLady
14th April 2004, 20:23
MORE, PLEASE!

:biggrin:

LarkLuthor
14th April 2004, 21:17
:biggrin: :biggrin: Great chapter! Wonderful! Mavelous! *adds carrie to list of fav authors* You're so nice to us updating so frequently and such good quality too. :wub:

Lark

santija
14th April 2004, 22:52
Chapter 7 Pete really wants to know

Chloe was driving down the roads as fast as possible. All she wanted to do now was crawl into bed and sleep away the rest of the week. “Ah!!” she screamed in frustration. ‘He is the most annoying man I’ve ever meet.’ She parked her car in front out the house and took short fast steps as she walked towards the door. Chloe basically ripped the door open and slammed it shut hard. Lana came running out of the kitchen, kicking air and waving with a fork.

“I know kung fu!” she shouted between kicks.

Chloe stopped in her tracks and stared at Lana in disbelieve. ‘Okay, it’s official she’s gone insane.’ Chloe cleared her throat to get her attention. Lana instantly stopped. “Okay, first of all, you don’t know kung fu, second what the hell are you doing?”

“Um I thought you were a burglar.” Lana lowered her arm that was holding up the fork. “Sorry. So why the crazy entry?”

Chloe groaned, Lana’s little performance had made her forget about what just happen. Anger started to fill her again as she stamped up the stairs. “I don’t wanna talk about it.”

“But…”

“No!” Lana heard a door slammed shut and decided not to follow. She didn’t want to go up against a pissed Chloe. No one could reason with mad Chloe, nope the best thing to do was hide in the nearest corner. Lana made her way back to the kitchen, very quietly, not to infuriate the monster, er, Chloe any more.

~ ~ ~

When Chloe got to school the next day, Pete was standing by the entrance waiting for her. He had his usual big smile and a hint of excitement was gleaming in his eyes. Chloe got an uneasy feeling in her gut when she saw him, she know was what to come. “Hey ye, Pete!”

“Hi Chloe, you look beautiful today.” They went into the school and started towards their lockers.

“Don’t I always?” She smiled back at him.

“Of course you do.” He said as he hooked a arm around her shoulders. “So…”

“So… what?” Pete stopped in front of her causing her to stop as well.

“Oh, come on Chloe I can’t wait for ever!” he said a little too loud. People turned their heads to see what was going on.

“Um Pete, could you keep it down.” She waved her hands at him.

Pete got an evil grin on his face. “No”. Chloe frowned and got a worried look on her face, making his grin bigger. Pete leaned in a little and whispered “Tell me or I’ll make a scene”

Chloe gave him a stern look. “You wouldn’t.”

Pete stepped back and smiled evilly. “Oh come on Chloe” ha said in a loud voice. “You said if I’d do you, you’d do me.” People around started laughing and stared at the two with big eyes. “I can’t wait any longer, come on baby.” He said in a somewhat sexy voice.

Chloe eyes went wide and felt the color rising to her face. “Pete please stop, I’m begging you stop.” She covered her face with her hands as she started to head towards the torch office to seek shelter. Pete followed her around like a tail. Laughing all the way to the torch. When they got there he sat down on the couch.

“Why won’t you just tell me?”

“Because for the last time it’s none of your business!” Chloe was getting angry she couldn’t take it anymore. “And I wished you and Clark would stay out of it” just as she said that Clark and Lana walked in.

“What should I stay out of?”

“Chloe still won’t tell me what’s in that stupid box.” Lana immediately blushed, which Pete noticed. “You know!” He stood up and pointed at her. Chloe closed her eyes and silently beg Lana to say any think. Clark frowned.

“Lana! You know the right thing is to tell us…”

“Excuse me Clark?” Clark jumped back at her harsh voice, now she was really angry. “The right thing? It’s none of your business and where do go off getting Lex involved?”

“I, uh, I was just trying do help.”

“Help?” Chloe sighted. “Clark I don’t need your help, I never did.” Clark look like someone hard ripped out his heart. He stared down at the floor.

“Oh, okay. Uh, my class starts, I’m gonna go.” And with that he left the room and so did Pete and Lana, without as much as a second look at Chloe.

~ ~ ~

Chloe slumped down in the sofa in the torch office. It was lunch break, but Chloe didn’t really feel like eating. She was too nervous about Eric coming tonight and she didn’t really know what was going on with Lex. ‘Who does he think he is? What he thinks he can just kiss me so I stop screaming at him? Unbelievable! Bastard!’ then a little voice pop up in the back of her head. ‘Like you didn’t like it!’ Chloe’s eye looked around the room as if she said it aloud and looked if anyone heard. ‘Shut up! Do not tell me to shut up! Why don’t you just admit that you like him? I do not! Yes you do!’ “No I don’t!” she screamed out loud. When suddenly a figured appeared in the doorway.

“You don’t what?” A familiar mouth said.

~*~*~*~*~*

okay i know this chapter sucks, something is missing in it, don't know what, ah well, sue me! no wait don't i don't have any money

carebear72884
14th April 2004, 23:09
*runs from one end of the thread to the other and back again, chanting* yeah, yea, yes, yeah, yea, woowho, yes, alright.......*panting* sorry, i was just so exited about there being two updates in the same day!!!!! Who does lex think he is??? alright, i agree with chloe, if it was me i would be pissed but deep down really like it....lol, chlexy kisses always put me in a good mood.....
So, whats in the box, huh, are ya going to tell me?? whats in the box, whats in the box?? huh, huh, huh?? what is it?? is it sexy?? is it naughty?? what is it,?? please don't keep me waiting any longer i don't think i can handle it...update soon. :yay: :yay: :chlexsign4:

asharnanae
14th April 2004, 23:51
:biggrin: great update!!!

something is missing in it, don't know what

Hmmmmm, LEX!!!

hfce
14th April 2004, 23:54
The only thing missing is what's in the box???? :worship2:

Hope

autumngold
15th April 2004, 00:05
I love both of your chapters!! Chloe just needs to calm down!! Maybe she should go talk to, or kiss, Lex?!! I can't wait for your next update!! Thank you for this great story!! :biggrin: :chlexsign1: :biggrin:

katspell
15th April 2004, 00:41
some Lex would be good and I'm looking forward to meeting Eric.

Impress
15th April 2004, 15:56
good job. now, what's in the box?

santija
16th April 2004, 07:53
Chapter 8 He’s here

Lex was leaning back in his chair thinking about yesterday events. The meeting with Chloe was kind of blurry because all he could really remember was how amazing that kiss was. And he couldn’t wait to kiss her again, all though he decided it was probably better to let her calm down a bit first. His cheek still hurt. ‘Damn, how can someone so little be so strong?’ It was about lunchtime when he decided he had waited long enough. He had to talk to her, see her, touch her. ‘Okay that’s it if I don’t have her in my arms soon I’ll die.’ He grabbed his car keys of the table and went to seek the women who had stolen his heart without knowing it.

~ ~ ~

Chloe screamed, jumped off the couch and ran right in through his arms. “Eric, what the hell?” she squealed. “I thought you weren’t coming till tonight?”

Eric grinned down at her and held her close in his arms. “I thought I’d surprise you, surprised?”

“Yeah” Chloe gave him a light smile. “It’s nice to have you here.”

“Ah sweetie you’re going to make me cry” His British accent echo through the room. “So this is the famous torch you’ve been bragging about?” Chloe stepped out of the embraced motioned with her hands around the room.

“Yes this is it. What’ya think?”

“Honestly? Not what I imagine, I pictured something, well bigger.”

“It’s a school paper, it’s not suppose to be big.”

“Ah, well I’ll survive. Now, I want to met your friends.”

Chloe turned and walked to her desk. “Um, they’re eating lunch. I don’t wanna disturb them.”

Eric narrowed his eyes at him. “Aha.” he said in an unconvinced voice. His face changed completely when a smile took over it. “So… I’m dying to know. Did you like the present?” Chloe let out a full laugh.

Lex stopped outside of the torch office when he heard Chloe laugh. He heard a male voice but couldn’t make out whom the voice belonged to. ‘Not Clark nor Pete, who is she talking to?’ He decided to find out and knocked on the open door to get their attention.

Chloe and Eric turned to face the sound of a hand knocking. Suddenly Chloe felt the joy of seeing Eric turn into anger of seeing Lex. ‘Not him. What he’s come to meddle some more?’ Chloe sighted and swallowed down the anger. “Mr. Luthor, what can I do for you?”
Lex smirked at her ‘Oh, the things you can do for me. Not the right time, have to get ride of the other guy first.’ Instead of answering her question he turned to Eric and held out his hand for him to shake it. “Lex Luthor.”

Eric gave Chloe a quick look before he shook Lex’s hand and smiled. “Eric Bradley.”

One of Lex eyebrows shot up in surprise, meanwhile Chloe was getting really nervous. ‘So you’re Eric.’ Lex thought.

‘So you’re Lex Luthor.’ Eric thought.

‘Well this should be fun’ Chloe thought. “Mr. Luthor.” Lex retreated his hand and put it back in his pocket. His eyes were still on Eric, this time a little narrowed, but not so that it showed. “What do you want?”

‘You.’ “I thought we should talked.” His eyes still on Eric, he twisted his head a little. “Alone.”

Eric walked over to Chloe. “Sure I take a hint.” He hugged her and whispered in her ear. “Be nice!” Chloe scoffed.

This time Lex eyes went so narrowed they almost closed. When Eric turned around to walk out he saw the daggers Lex was shooting at him. ‘Jealous fellow huh? Oh this will be fun.’ He turned around once again and went over to Chloe and gave have a light kiss on the lips before he left. Lex had to contain himself, not to throttle the boy. His eyes instead landed on Chloe. When Chloe met his eyes she almost jumped back a little when she saw the anger lingering in his eyes. ‘What’s he mad about now? Oh... noo! Is he jealous?’

“So Eric came to town?” Lex barely got the words out. ‘Better make her realize she’s mine and get ride of that little friend of hers, fast.’

Clannadlvr
16th April 2004, 08:00
*shakes finger* Lex, Lex, Lex, the way to Chloe's heart is not going to be found with jealousy and staking your silly male territories.

*sighs*

More soon, PLease!

LarkLuthor
16th April 2004, 08:58
Loved this chapter! I adore Lex when he's being all jealous possesive. More soon?

Lark

Impress
16th April 2004, 13:51
silly Lex.

more soon

asharnanae
16th April 2004, 17:43
:biggrin: fantastico.

katspell
16th April 2004, 18:10
wow, such male chest beating.. *LOL* I love it when Lex gets all jellous. Especially when he doesn't have any reason to be.

carebear72884
16th April 2004, 20:26
Originally posted by LarkLuthor@Apr 16 2004, 12:58 AM
Loved this chapter! I adore Lex when he's being all jealous possesive. More soon?

Lark
just what i was thinking lark! :biggrin:

autumngold
17th April 2004, 02:37
I don't think Lex should be jealous, even though it's so much fun to read!! :biggrin: I think he should just kiss Chloe til she can't think straight and doesn't even remember who Eric is!! Please post your next chapter soon!! :chlexsign1:

TheDragonLady
17th April 2004, 07:22
Originally posted by Clannadlvr@Apr 16 2004, 07:00 AM
*shakes finger* Lex, Lex, Lex, the way to Chloe's heart is not going to be found with jealousy and staking your silly male territories.

*sighs*

More soon, PLease!
He can stake his territories with moi... Oh, yes he can...

hfce
18th April 2004, 04:34
Wow Lex :lol:

Hope :lol:

Seida
18th April 2004, 11:35
That was so great!! please update!!!

My guesses for the box: :huh:

- a wonder bra
- a T-shirt with the picture of Lionel Luthor on it and the word STUD underneath it :devil:
- The entire DVD collection of "The Bozo Super Sunday Show" :huh:
- a first edition and singed book of "The wonders of origami"
- The "Learn about puberty chia pet" :huh:
- Chuck Barris’s latest CD “Confessions of a Dangerous Singer”
- a red pooper-scooper
- a Pee Wee Herman pull toy :goof:
- a Porta-Potty
- a Jesus of Nazareth Bobbing Head Doll for the Car Dash.
- Issues 1-30 of teen magazine.
- Control Top Panty Hose
- Mariah Carey’s “Glitter” including Special Features

LarkLuthor
18th April 2004, 12:04
Seida: :pclol: Nice to met you by the way!
Carrie: Update soon? Please? I so love this fic! It's one of my favorites right now.

The Lark

santija
18th April 2004, 17:32
Chapter 9 Chloe loves playing
(Wow, never thought I would get this far)

Chloe sat down in the chair behind her desk. “He wasn’t suppose to come until tonight, but apparently he decided to come earlier, to surprise me. He always does that, he loves to surprise people.” She rambled. ‘God what’s wrong with me?’ All the sudden she had gotten very nervous, maybe it was the intense gaze Lex was giving her. ‘Okay better hurry things up. I have to find Eric before he does something stupid.’

Lex watched as she fidgeted under his gaze. He smirked and walked towards her desk. he walked up next to her and leaned against the table. “So, tell me about Eric.”
Chloe looked up at him with almost an annoying look.

“What don’t you all ready know? I’m sure you know more then me, with all those investigators you have working for you.” She tilted her head at him. He felt a smile tugging at his lips.

“Yes I know quite a bit about Mr. Bradley, but I can’t seem to find out your relationship to him.”

Chloe gave him a satisfied smile. “Really?” She stood up facing him. “Curious?” She said as she got a little teasing look in her eyes. ‘Should I?’

Lex narrowed his eyes when he saw the teasing gleam. ‘She’s up to something.’ Chloe turned around and walked over to the couch. She sat down and crossed her legs slowly making sure her skirt hiked up higher, showing off more skin. Chloe licked her lips and tilted her head, reveling her soft pale neck. Lex eyes followed her movements carefully. He swallowed down a growl, closed his eyes and shook his head a little. Chloe nibble innocently on her lower lip. “You okay? You look a little… flushed.” She dragged out the last word and smiled seductively at him. Lex’s eyes shot up and connected with her. As they locked eyes Chloe felt a shiver go down her spine. His eyes were burning with lust, it was all he could do not to walk over there and take her one the couch. Suddenly Chloe got really self conscious. ‘Okay, maybe I took this to far. Well serves him right for intruding
in my life.’ While Chloe was having her discussion in her head, Lex had made his way over to the couch and was now standing right in front of her. Chloe snapped out of her daze and found Lex staring down at her. She stood up quickly, causing her to bump into Lex. Lex’s arms went around her waist to keep her from falling. Her hands grabbed his shirt, to regain her balance, and inadvertently pulled him against her. Their faces only inches away from each other. Chloe took in a sharp breath and was about to step out of the embrace when she felt his lips on hers. Chloe was about to push him away when she felt one of his hands running circles on her back under her shirt. She moaned when Lex maneuvered his tongue into her mouth. Her arms went around his neck and pushed him closer, if possible. They were so engulfed in their kissing they didn’t even notice that someone came into the office.

“OHMYGOD!!!” The brunette let out a shriek before crashing down on the floor. Chloe turned her head towards the scream and saw how Lana fainted.

“Lana!” Chloe tried to move towards Lana, but Lex kept his arms around her. Not really wanting to let her go. “Lex, let me go or I’ll slap again.” Lex smirked. “Don’t you smirk at me, I will slap you.” This time Lex laughed, but let go of her. He had no doubt that she would slap him. Chloe instantly ran to the little slumped body lying on the floor. ‘Great timing Lana, really thanks a lot.’ She thought sarcastically.

Lex’s thoughts were running in the same directions as Chloe’s. Just as he was finally getting somewhere with Chloe something just has to happen, doesn’t it? Well at least now he know that Chloe might actually have feelings for him. ‘Now if I could only find out what’s the deal with that Eric boy. Oh yeah and that box, I have to know what’s in it. Who wouldn’t wanna know?’

~*~*~*~*
alright I might regret saying this because I don't wanna get you guys hopes up, but the next chapter might be called (and remember i said might!!) 'what's in the box?' soo, maybe you'll find out in the next chapter, and thanks for all the feedback, you guys are soo sweet *tears*

Blackberry
18th April 2004, 17:39
Ooh, stupid stupid Lana... damn her timing... Xp hehe... nice update.

BB

Clannadlvr
18th April 2004, 17:46
hee hee hee...

I have to say, if Chloe didn't want Lex to jump her, she shouldn't have played that little game with him! It's all about subconcious desires, right?

*grins*

More soon, please...we want to know what's in the box!

asharnanae
18th April 2004, 18:46
:biggrin: cool chappy!!! and lana fainting was soo funny!! more more more!!

Béatrice
18th April 2004, 19:13
:biggrin: nice update!!! I wish Lana's head fell on something very very sharp and that she'll died for interrupting them.
Please update soon.

LarkLuthor
18th April 2004, 21:54
Oh, that was a good chapter! Lana is such a pain sometimes. Oh wait, that's all most all the time. Why is everyone turning into kittens about the box? I mean we'll find out eventually why the implosions from curiousity? Update soon!

Lark

Impress
18th April 2004, 22:06
damn, if it isn't Clunk interrupting, it's the pastel princess.

good job.

autumngold
19th April 2004, 01:48
Leave it to the annoying pink princess to ruin Lex and Chloe's amazing kiss!! Couldn't they just kick her out of the office and continue? I hope Chloe challenges Lex more if that's the result!! Great chapter!! Can't wait for you to post more!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

katspell
19th April 2004, 15:32
Great going Pinkie, we get real smoochies and you have to go and interupt.

Huraaaa for whats in the box.

Sab_Luthor
19th April 2004, 20:20
aww i so love possessive lex
that's so much fun
but can't the pink monster go to hell surely sha have something to do anything
more please

carebear72884
20th April 2004, 02:15
Mad at lana, and mad at not knowing what is in the box, happy with chlex kiss, update soon.

TheDragonLady
20th April 2004, 03:07
EVIL! MORE, PLEASE!

santija
20th April 2004, 22:35
Chapter 10 What’s in the box?

Clark came running into the waiting area. He found Chloe sitting in a chair and Lex standing leaning against the wall. “What happened?” He asked worriedly.

Chloe rose from the chair walking towards him. “Take it easy Clark, it was only a concussion. The doctor told us to wait, I’m sure she’s fine.”

“But what happened?”

“Well, um…” Chloe didn’t really know how to tell him that Lana got a concussion when she fainted after seeing her and Lex kiss. Lex stepped away from the wall and walked up to them.

“She fainted and hit her head.” Lex simple shrugged his as if it was nothing. Frankly he was mad at Lana for interrupting his and Chloe kiss and kind of wished she had hit her head on something harder.

Clark looked at Lex, with a relieved expression on his face. “Thank god you guys were there.” Clark turned and almost knocked a guy over on the way out of the room. “Sorry.” He mumbled, not really meaning it.

“Hey, watch where you’re going buddy!”

“Eric? How did you find me?” Chloe just remembered she had left him at school, and suddenly felt really guilty.

“Well, after you so kindly ditched me at that horrifying school of yours, I decided to call your dad. He told me you were at the hospital. Of course the most awful ideas came to my mind, so sweetie are you all right?”

Chloe laughed a little and went over to give him a hug. Making Lex frown. “I’m fine, a friend fainted, that’s all.”

“That’s all? I went running around the town looking for this damn hospital because your friend fainted? I don’t believe this.” Eric turned his head towards Lex. ‘What’s he doing here?’ “Oh, hello again!” Lex gave him a short nod. Both men stared at each other with curiosity.

Chloe couldn’t take the tension. “Well, I’m gonna see if Lana’s all right. Eric will you come with me?”

“Sure darling. Bye.” He said to Lex and gave him a wave.

“Uh, I’ll see you later Lex.”

“Chloe?”

Chloe swirled around to find Lex standing an inch away from her. “Yeah?”

“We should talk.” He stared deep into her eyes and touched her cheek with the back of his hand. Chloe swallowed hard.

Eric narrowed his eyes at the couple. ‘Something Chloe forgot to mention? Maybe I’ll have some fun teasing her later.’ He cleared hi throat, causing Chloe to jump away from Lex.

“Right, uh, see ya!” She said to Lex before leaving the room. Lex groaned, he was going to get her.

“Why are you smiling?” She asked Eric, ever since they had left the hospital he had been smiling.

“Just thinking.” He said before sending of a secret smile.

Chloe scoffed. “That sounds dangerous!”

Eric’s smile grew bigger. “Well I was thinking along the lines of something dangerous.”

Now Chloe was really interested. “What?”

“Well, when I sent you the box it was more like for fun, but now I’m thinking you can use the items with Luthor.”

Chloe blushed feverish. “Eric, first of all there’s nothing going on between me and Lex. Second, just no!”

“Oh, come one I can see it now. A naked Lex Luthor handcuffed to the bed, you in a little negligee with that whip ready to spank naughty little Lex.” Eric waved his hand in front of him to try to cool off. “It’s kind of turning me on.”

Chloe’s face turned into a color red not known to mankind. She slapped him on the chest. “You’re such a perv! I can’t believe you actually sent me handcuffs and a whip, and what ever else what in that box.”

“Oh, honey. That was nothing, my favorite was the red dildo and the edible underwear. Oh! You must wear that when you seduce Luthor.”

Chloe eyes went wide. “Excuse me? I’m not going to seduce Lex Luthor!”

“Then can I?”

“Eric!” She screamed as they finally reached her house, she got out of the car and walked with big steps towards the door.

Eric shrugged. “What? He’s cute and I haven’t had sex in a month. Do you know how trying that is?”

Chloe gave him a look, before opening the door. Eric smiled.

“Oh, that’s right. You do. Tell me honey, how long has it been now? Four, five months?”

“Six.” She mumbled under her breath. Eric looked at her sadly.

“Baby, come here. I’ll give you some sugar.” He went over and hugged her. “You know if I weren’t gay, I would jump you right away.”

Chloe laughed. “Aww, that means a lot.”

“Now let’s start planning on how to seduce Luthor.”

Chloe groaned loudly and pushed away from him. “How many times do I have to tell you, I’m not going to seduce him.” She stormed up the stairs leaving Eric alone. He got an evil smile on his face.

“Fine if you won’t admit your feelings for him, I’ll do it for you.” He said to himself.

Clannadlvr
20th April 2004, 22:41
hee hee hee...I am really liking this Eric guy. He's pushing Chloe and Lex toward each other...and I think it's going to be hilarious watching him do it!

more soon, please!

carebear72884
20th April 2004, 22:48
hmm...eric i know where you can get some sex from a hunky farm boy, thing is he doesn't have any brains and is obssesed with lex too....anyway, i can't wait for eric to tell lex that chloe likes him, just too funny, update soon.

Sab_Luthor
20th April 2004, 22:52
GO ERIC GO

awwww i loved it i just loved it
that was amazing and so funny
i so love eric
great update more please

TheDragonLady
20th April 2004, 22:56
Eric rocks.

MORE, PLEASE!

hfce
20th April 2004, 23:51
ERIC ERIC ERIC!!!! GO ERIC!!!!!

Hope :blinkkiss:

Béatrice
21st April 2004, 00:08
This Eric is such a good guy!!! :biggrin: I love him.

More, pleeeeeeeaase!

Impress
21st April 2004, 04:31
cute. good update. can't wait to see Eric play matchmaker.

Kaie
21st April 2004, 04:54
<<Screams like a teenage girl at a N&#39;Sync concert>> I LOVE ERIC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Update soon and often please. Oh, and the edible panties...nice touch. They could definitely come in handy later...

autumngold
21st April 2004, 05:20
Originally posted by carebear72884@Apr 20 2004, 09:48 PM
hmm...eric i know where you can get some sex from a hunky farm boy, thing is he doesn&#39;t have any brains and is obssesed with lex too....
Oh, I don&#39;t know, I think that Eric would be just Clark&#39;s type&#33;&#33; Of course Eric would have much better taste&#33;&#33; :biggrin: Great update&#33;&#33; I can&#39;t wait to find out what Eric has in store for Chloe next&#33;&#33; :biggrin: :chlexsign3: :biggrin:

LarkLuthor
21st April 2004, 09:26
Love this chappie. More soon?

Lark

Blackberry
21st April 2004, 16:39
hahahaha eric&#39;s such a funny one... scheming and naughty, but funny... and an awesome friend&#33; :D

Pieper
21st April 2004, 18:48
more please. love it.
Femke :biggrin:

lunaluthor
23rd April 2004, 16:44
hilarous story hope the kinky seduction scene follows asap :devil:

Shay
24th April 2004, 05:03
I just &#39;found&#39; this story. I have never wanted a question answered more than what was in the damn box. I am so happy I got to find out in one sitting. Now on to the seduction. Love Eric...every woman needs a gay friend.

more soon
Shay

Sab_Luthor
24th April 2004, 11:36
that was great but NOW i want an update please

katspell
24th April 2004, 14:34
I knew he was GAY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thanks for the break down on whats in the box. I love it. At some point we are going to need a nice smut scene using EVERYTHING&#33;

santija
24th April 2004, 22:59
ATTENTION: Sorry all Lana haters, but in this chapter she is pretty nice, she had to be for the plot to continue, so don’t kill me kill my muse, but if you do that I can’t finish the story, hm, just suck it up, alright&#33;

Chapter 11 Eric goes hunting

“Hi Chloe&#33;” Clark said as he gave her his goofy looking smile.

“Oh, hi Clark&#33;” she looked up from the computer and found him leaning against the doorframe. “Do you want something?”

“Well, yeah.”

“What?”

“Oh, well I was kind of hoping you could tell me why Lana fainted.”

Chloe got up of the chair and started walking around the room doing different things at the same time. “Uh, um, why should I know? Didn’t she tell you?”

Clark walked over to the sofa and flopped down. “No.” he said in his sulkiest voice. “When I asked she said she couldn’t remember, but that was obviously a lie, because she started rambling about all sorts of stuff. Mostly about the Talon. Chloe do you thing she’s seeing someone?” Clark stood up and walked over to her. “I mean she has been acting weird and now she’s fainting and no one knows why…” Clark voice faded in Chloe mind.

She could see his lips moving, but couldn’t find the strength to actually listen. So instead she nodded a couple of times, when it seemed as if he wanted her too. “… And then Lex…” Chloe snapped out of her daze.

“What? Did you say something about Lex?”

“Yes, he talked to Lana just after you left the hospital. They talked like for a half an hour. Do you think there’s something going on between them?”

Chloe’s eyes were about to pop out. ‘Excuse me? Them, no&#33; He’s with me&#33; No wait his not&#33;’ She walked over to her chair and sat down. “Clark I’m sure there’s nothing going on between Lex and Lana.” ‘Because if there is, I’m just going to have to kill her. What is wrong with me? I don’t like Lex&#33; Yeah keep telling yourself that, one day you might believe it.’ Chloe cleared her throat and focused on the computer screen. “Clark I really have to finish, so… bye&#33;”

“Oh, bye.” Clark pouted as he walked of to class.

~~~

Eric stopped in front of the door. Saying he was going to talk to Lex Luthor was one thing, doing it was another. He was actually nervous, like a giddy teenage boy. But hey this was sex hunk Lex Luthor, who wouldn’t be nervous. He knocked on the door before he changed hi mind. It took about a minute before someone came to the door. The butler glanced at him and then gave him a blank look.

“Yes?”

“Hi, there&#33; I’m here to see Mr Luthor.”

“Do you have an appointment. Mr Luthor is a very busy man.”

“Appointment? Right, um, no. But just tell him that Chloe’s friend is here, he’ll want to see me, I’ll promise.” The butler didn’t move. “I promise, now go, go Fido go.”

“Very well wait here.” The butler turned around and closed the door in Eric’s face.

“Nice fellow.” He muttered under his breath. Shortly the butler returned and let Eric in and showed him to the study, where Lex was waiting.

Lex watched Eric as he looked around the room. ‘What could you possibly want?’ He signaled with his hand for Eric to sit down. “What can I do for you Mr Bradley?”

‘Oh darling I can come up with a lot of things you can do for me, mind out of the gutter, he’s Chloe’s. Or at least he will be, with my help.’ Eric smiled. “Actually it’s what I can do for you.”

Lex raised an eyebrow. “And what would that be?”

Eric sighted, for a genius he’s pretty dumb. “Help you get Chloe, silly.”

Now both of Lex’s eyebrows rose. “Excuse me? You are going to help me get Chloe? What makes you think I want to get Chloe? ”

Eric rolled his eyes, this was getting ridicules. “Oh please, could it be those lustful looks your sending her? The way you fucked her with your eyes in the hospital? Or… ”

“Okay, I get the point.” Lex shifted in his chair, had he really been that obvious? “So how are you going to help me get her, and more importantly why?”

“She’s my best friend, she deserves to have some sex. Don’t you think?”

Lex was at loss of words. He only managed to nod, so that the boy would continue

~~~

When Chloe got hoe she found a bouquet of her favorite flowers standing on the dining table. She saw a card sticking out and grabbed it. She opened it and read it, her eyes narrowed. The flowers, her favorite flowers, were from Lex, to Lana. From Lex to Lana. ‘That bastard&#33; He kisses me and then sends Lana flowers. Great it’s Clark all over again.’ Chloe felt a sting in her heart. She didn’t know why, but this time it hurt more. Then anger suddenly filled her veins. ‘No way I’m letting Miss. Prissy princess win this one.’ She walked up the stairs where she almost ran into Lana. “You bitch&#33;”

Lana looked confused and turned around to see whom Chloe was talking to. When she realized it was her she was talking to she furrowed a brow. “What?”

“You think you can steal Lex away from me?”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me&#33;”

“Yes I did, and you have to be kidding. Because first of all I would never do that, second that’s not possibly and third I didn’t know you guys were really together. I mean that’s not what Lex said.”

Now it was Chloe’s time to get confused. “What? What do you mean it’s not possibly? And what did Lex say?”

Lana smiled. “He said he was falling for you. He sat about twenty minutes talking about how amazing you are, when you’re not pigheaded.” Chloe gave her an evil look. “Hey, he said it. And the reason no one could ever steal him away from you is that he’s in love with you Chloe.”

Chloe scoffed and shock her head. “No, he’s not.”

“Yeah? Then why did his eyes die when I asked if you liked him too? He thinks you don’t.”

Chloe’s face fell. “But I do.” She said in almost a whisper. “Wait, if he likes me, then why did he send you flowers?”

“He sent me flowers?”

“Yes, it makes no sense.”

“Maybe, he was trying to make you jealous.”

“Why would he…” Then a thought hit her. “Wait, where’s Eric?”

“I don’t know he left a couple of hours ago, said he had some business to take care of.”

“He went to Lex, so that’s his plan, to make me jealous. Well two can play that game.”
Chloe smiled wickedly, making Lana take a step back.

Clannadlvr
24th April 2004, 23:20
*laughs*

Oh, this could be very very dangerous...

hfce
24th April 2004, 23:34
:lol: I love it.

Hope :biggrin:

SinnerSaint
25th April 2004, 08:29
Does anyone else notice how often poor Chloe gets caught talking to herself in the multitude of wonderful stories posted here ? Part of me feels bad for her but theother part of me is happy that someone else, even a fictional character, tlaks to herself as much as I do . That being said ... I love this story and need more soon. :biggrin:

sydsvaughn
25th April 2004, 08:51
just got to read this and I must say I love it&#33;&#33;&#33;

more please&#33;

SaraC

LarkLuthor
25th April 2004, 09:14
Great Chapter&#33; Update soon, please&#33; This is really doing somewhere interesting. SS, Chloe is just naturally one of those people that talk to themselves a lot. It&#39;s shown in show so it&#39;s in the fan fic too.

Lark

vardaquareien
25th April 2004, 14:32
*rubs hands together eagerly* Ooooh I can&#39;t wait to see what Chloe&#39;s gonna come up with&#33; I can tell that this is gonna get really fun&#33;&#33;&#33; :biggrin:

katspell
25th April 2004, 15:20
This is going to be fun. Poor Lex, caught between Eric and Chloe *L* if he was smart he would just come and talk to Chloe right now before the games get out of hand.

autumngold
25th April 2004, 16:26
I think that Eric and Lex made the wrong move in trying to make Chloe jealous&#33;&#33; I hope that she really makes them regret it&#33;&#33; Thanks for the great update, I really can&#39;t wait to read more&#33;&#33; Soon please&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

santija
28th April 2004, 20:16
A/N: okay this took a different turn then i first planned, couldn&#39;t help myself, so sue me&#33;&#33;

Chapter 12 Okay screw my plan, lets do yours

Chloe practically ran into Lex when she walked out of the Talon. She spilled some of her latte on his shirt, Lex jumped back when he felt the coffee burning his skin. Chloe’s eyes grew wide out of terror. “Fuck.” She cursed under her breath and took out a paper towel and started wiping of the coffee. Lex flinched, her wiping wasn’t helping. Her grabbed her wrist to make her stop.

“Don’t.” He said in a rather harsh voice. He was still holding her wrist as he saw her face turn to sorrow. He cursed himself for sounding harsh, that wasn’t his intention. “Hey, it’s okay.” He said this time in a warm voice, which he only used with her. “I have another shirt in the office. I’ll just change.”

Chloe seemed to calm down a little. The fact that she was mad at him had left her mind completely. All she saw now was his deep blue eyes looking into hers. There it was again, that lovely smile of his. ‘He should really smile more.’ She thought, as she gave him a small gentle smile herself. Then she narrowed her eyes playfully at him. “Why do you have a shirt in your office at the talon.”

Lex smirked at her. “Well you never know when you’re going to run into a beautiful coffee addict.”

Chloe didn’t know whether to blush at the fact that he called her beautiful or to be mad that he accused her of being addicted to coffee. ‘You are a coffee addict, you twit.’ A voice screamed in her head. So she gave him a big smile and then looked at the wrist Lex was still holding. “So, are you going to give me back my hand anytime soon? ”

Lex thought about it and before he could reply, Chloe spoke. “A penny for your thoughts.”

Lex scoffed and seemed offended. “A penny? I offered a million&#33;”

“Ah, yes, but I have yet received a million, therefore I penny is all a poor student like me can afford.”
Lex laughed lightly and bent his head by shaking it, still not letting go off her wrist. He looked up at her and her smiling face. He decided to go for it. “I was thinking how beautiful and amazing you are. And how much I don’t want to let your hand go.”

Chloe took in a breath, and moved a little closer to him. “Why?” he looked at her questionably. “Why don’t you want to let my hand go?”

Lex closed the space between them and bit down the pain from scolding coffee. “Because if I do, you might run from me again.”

Chloe shook her head. “I won’t.” She whispered. Lex other arm went around her waist pulling her closer to him. She felt the hot coffee against her blouse and pulled back a little, Lex then let go of her hand and pushed on the back of her bringing their mouths together in a feverish kiss. Chloe moaned and decided it was time he moaned. She ran her nails in circles on his scalp and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Lex pulled his mouth away from her and growled. Both of his arms where now wrapped around her waist. His mouth once again went to her lips and he pulled her so close that she could feel the coffee seeping through her shirt. She pulled away when she needed to breath she tried, to take a breath, but felt Lex’s lips on hers again. She pushed against his chest, as she was in dire of oxygen. Lex however could go another minute without air if it meant kissing her. He felt how her legs gave way and held her in his strong arms. He pulled away slowly. Chloe took in large gulps of air, trying hard to catch her breath.

Lex kissed along her jaw line and nuzzled his face in her hair. “We should go somewhere more private.” Chloe nodded and Lex reluctantly pulled back. “I just have to get some files from the office, will you wait?” Lex wasn’t sure if he should go, there was a chance she might run. He looked expectantly at her.

Chloe smiled and nodded. ‘Does he really think I’m going to run after that? Men, so insecure.’ Lex hurried in to the talon and quickly changed his shirt and grabbed the files. He opened the doors leading out, hoping she was still there, and she was. He smiled at her and walked up to her, but stopped when he saw a figure behind her. Chloe saw that he was looking past her and turned around.

“Clark&#33; What the hell are you doing here? I mean hi&#33;” Chloe glanced at Lex, but he kept his eyes on Clark, with an annoying look.

“I’m meeting Pete. What happen to you shirt?” He asked as he stared at her chest, covered with coffee. Lex made an animal sound when he saw where Clark’s eyes were. Clark looked at Lex, then back at Chloe. “Guys?”

“I spilled coffee on his shirt&#33;” Chloe blurred out pointing at Lex.

Clark looked at Lex and saw that his shirt was dry. “Okay, so why is his shirt dry and your wet?”

Chloe panicked. “Well, I thought it was only fair he get to spill some on me, and, um, he had a new shirt in the office.” Clark looked thoughtful for a while. ‘If he buys that he’s stupidest person in the world.’

Clark shrugged and nodded. “Okay, but it wasn’t very nice of you Lex. I’m sure Chloe didn’t spill on you on purpose.”

Lex fought hard not to roll his eyes. “Sorry Clark. Of course you’re right. Sorry about throwing coffee at you Miss Sullivan.”

Chloe bit the inside of her cheek so she wouldn’t laugh. “I’m sorry too.” She said with a snort.

Clark looked pleased and proud. “Well since that’s fixed I’ll be leaving now. See you guys later.” He said as he walked up and into the Talon.

When Clark was out of sight Chloe broke out in a fit of laughter. Lex chuckled and walked to her. “I never Clark was that stupid.” As he reached her he put his hands on her hips. Chloe stopped laughing at looked at him. Lex leaned towards her to kiss her and she met him half way. She mumbled something, Lex let her go so he could here what she said.

“Didn’t you say something about going somewhere private.” She winked at him, Lex immediately lead her to his car.

asharnanae
28th April 2004, 20:44
:biggrin: you make me sooo happy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; love the story so far&#33; come back soon with the next chappy and relive us poor adicted souls. :yay:

michelle_19781997
28th April 2004, 20:57
Still loving this story. Please update soon.

LarkLuthor
28th April 2004, 21:36
Originally posted by asharnanae@Apr 28 2004, 07:44 PM
:biggrin: you make me sooo happy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; love the story so far&#33; come back soon with the next chappy and relive us poor adicted souls. :yay:
Yes&#33; Look at me&#33; I&#39;ve changed into fiendish form, fanfic fiend that is. Do you know how silly it looks to be a purple goulish fanged creature sitting in front of a laptop? More&#33; More&#33; It was wonderful, I loved it, but I must have more&#33;&#33;&#33;

Lark, The Fanfic Fiend

Béatrice
28th April 2004, 23:23
:biggrin: you know what would make me very happy? Well, an update&#33; With a lof of CHLEX&#33; :chlexsign3:

vardaquareien
28th April 2004, 23:53
HeHe I loved the transferrence of coffee during their hot snogging session&#33;&#33;&#33; It was just so Chlexy&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

I swear you have Clunky-boy down to a T, Lex may never have noticed that he was that stupid but...*shakes head sadly*...lets just say I&#39;m surprised the boy can cross the road by himself&#33;

Can&#39;t wait for more - especially now that they&#39;re going somewhere private&#33;&#33;&#33; :satanwink:

autumngold
29th April 2004, 01:43
What an excellent update&#33;&#33; Absolutely loved the Chlex interaction&#33;&#33; Please come back&#33;&#33; You just have to post more&#33;&#33; :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2: :worship2:

MissMed03
29th April 2004, 04:53
PRIVATES... YES&#33; I mean private...place...as in location.&#33;&#33;&#33;

More soon...

santija
3rd May 2004, 21:29
Chapter 13 I can’t wait anymore, can you?

Chloe laughed softly when Lex speeded down the streets heading for his place. He looked at her through the corner of his eyes and quirked a brow.

“What’s so funny?”

Chloe twisted in her seat so that she was facing him. “You.” She said with a big smile.

“Excuse me?” Lex parked to car, got out and walked around to the passenger’s side to open her door, but she was already out of the car. “You know, you’re suppose to let the guy open the door.”

Chloe smiled and walked passed him. His eyes never left her as she stopped at the front door. “Really? Well then.” She said as she nodded at the door. Lex caught up with her and held the door open for her. Lex followed her closely into the house and as soon as the door was closed he pulled her to him from behind. Chloe gasped as he nuzzled his nose in her hair. “Where to?”

Lex started walking her towards the stairs, keeping her back against his chest all the way. “My room.” When they got to the stairs he bent down and lifted her up. Chloe yelped.

“Lex put me down&#33;”

“No&#33;”

“I can walk by myself.”

Lex smirked down at the women fidgeting in his arms. “I’m well aware of that Chloe, but I’m still not gonna let you go.” Lex kicked open the door leading to his room and kicked it shut again. Chloe jumped slightly in his arms when the door slammed shut. Lex smiled satisfied at her reaction and walked over to the bed and threw her on it.

“Hey&#33;” Chloe rose to a sitting position, Lex lunged at her sending her back on her back, faces inches apart. Chloe licked her dry lips, Lex leaned down and licked her lips as well. Chloe lips parted a little and Lex took that to his advantage and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Chloe moaned and shifted her position so that one of Lex’s legs went between hers. Her hands moved up his chest around his neck, pulling him closer.

His fingers moved recklessly on the buttons on her blouse, unbuttoning some and ripping off others. Chloe felt she only had the right to do the same, but did not have the patience to unbutton them, so she ripped open the shirt in one hard jerk. Lex quickly shrugged off the shirt and Chloe did the same with her own. Chloe took the opportunity to slip out of her shirt as well.

Lex groaned at the sight of Chloe in only her underwear. His lips slammed down at hers again, while his hands explored every curve. They moaned together as they ravaged each other’s mouths. Chloe hands traveled over his chest, she loved the feeling of his muscle under her fingers. She just had to taste them. She pushed on his chest, changing their position so that she was straddling him. She kissed down his jaw, down to his neck and kept going further til she reached his chest. She raised her a head a little as her finger traced his muscles. Her tongue soon followed the trace her fingers had made. Lex’s eyes closed as she took one of his nipples in her mouth. Her tongue circled it before gently biting on it. “Chloe.” He rasped out between breaths.

Chloe smiled against his skin and let go of his nipple and kept going down even further. Leaving a trace of wet kisses. Lex’s eye shot open when he felt her hands tugging at his boxers. She pulled them down slowly, making sure not to touch his hardness. Lex groaned and looked down at her, Chloe met his look and bit her lip innocently.

She ran the top of her small finger slowly up and down his hard cock, making him painfully hard. Her hand squeezed him gently before taking the top of his erection in her mouth. His head slammed down on the cushion as her hand started squeezing and rubbing balls, while her mouth sucked on his dick. Lex’s hand clenched to the cover beneath him. He moaned out her name over and over. Chloe could tell he was close and took him further into her mouth, sucking harder, drawing him in and out fast. Lex almost lost it when she took him deeper, he tried to pull away her head, he wanted to come inside of her, but Chloe had a different plan. She palmed his balls and took him deep again, this time making Lex come like he had never before. Chloe drank every one last drop of his cum. She licked her lips and gave his dick one last kiss before kissing her way up to his face. When she got there she smiled mischievously at him. Lex slowly opened his eyes and arched an eyebrow at her. She licked her lips again, this time moaning at the same time. “You taste good.”

Lex flipped her over on her back pinning down her arms above her head. “My turn.” He said as he replied her mischievous smile. Chloe’s body purred with excitement, she tried to lift her hands to bring his mouth to hers, but Lex easily held them down. He smiled evilly at her and shook his head. “No, no, you don’t move an inch.” He leaned down and prepared small kisses down her neck, finding that perfect place for a mark. He took her skin into his mouth and sucked hard, making Chloe moan. Chloe’s breast pressed into him as he kept sucking. He groaned when he realized she was still wearing her bra. He let go of her hands, quickly shed off the bra and pinned down her arms again. All this while still having his mouth glued against her neck. His let go of her skin and trailed down to her breast, he squeezed one and sucked lightly around the other. The top of his tongue trailed up to her hard nipple. Chloe arched into his mouth as he lavished her breast hungrily.

Chloe moaned out of disappointment when his lips let go of her nipple. He lifted his face up to hers. “Don’t move, understand&#33;” Chloe saw the fire burning in his eyes, she barely managed to nod, but she did. He let go of her hands and waited for her to move, when she didn’t he continued his journey down. Her kissed her stomach, not wanting to leave a place on her that he hadn’t kissed. Chloe gasped when he ripped off her panties. He placed his hands on her knees and spread her legs wider then they already were.

He kissed her thigh, slowly moving towards where he knew she wanted him to be. She pushed up against him trying to get him there faster. Lex placed his hand on her stomach and pushed down. “I said no moving.” Chloe groaned in frustration.

“Lex if you don’t make me come soon, I’m gonna tell everyone you don’t know how to satisfy a woman and… ah.” Chloe took in a sharp breath as Lex plunged two fingers into her.

He smirked at her and started pumping in and out off her. “Did you say something?” Chloe whimpered and shook her head. Pleased with the answer he dived down on her lower lips. He parted them with his tongue before sucking sweetly on them. Chloe’s hands flew down to the back of his head, keeping him there. Lex pushed a third finger inside, pushing harder and faster. He removed his lips from her clit and replaced it with his thumb. He watched her as her orgasm rolled over her. “Lex&#33;” Chloe screamed out his name, as butterflies seemed to spread through her entire body. Her vision became blurry, she tried to focus, but couldn’t. Lex sneaked up beside her, licking his fingers of her juice. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her closer, burying his face in the crock of her neck. “You taste pretty good yourself.” He murmured against her neck, she tried to turn around, but Lex kept a firm grip. “Rest.” He commanded. Chloe all worn out obeyed.

A/N: okay, this was my first real smut, so what you guys think???

LarkLuthor
3rd May 2004, 21:40
Great Chapter&#33; Shouldn&#39;t you change the rating though? I&#39;m not always sure what should be rated what but I&#39;m pretty sure that&#39;s not PG. ;)

Lark

Sab_Luthor
3rd May 2004, 21:45
are you sure it was your first?
cause WOW that was good very good i loved it
more please come back with more smut i love your smut
great update

asharnanae
3rd May 2004, 23:14
:biggrin: gooooooood smut&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1 more more more&#33;&#33; love it&#33; :worship2:

Kit Merlot
5th May 2004, 02:10
Great update and Excellent smut--Bring on more&#33;&#33;

MissMed03
5th May 2004, 03:26
Oh we have a smut virgin... or had. It was great tho&#39;. Although I can&#39;t believe you stopped it there&#33; More now, bring on the real thing. Update soon

carebear72884
5th May 2004, 03:33
how in the hell did i miss three updates?? I love this story, great job with the smut, are you sure that was your frist time??? did i mention how much i love this story?? when does the eatable underware come back in?? i can&#39;t wait for more, update soon. :chlexsign2:

autumngold
5th May 2004, 06:10
Wow&#33;&#33; I love Lex and Chloe&#39;s reactions to each other&#33;&#33; Such an excellent chapter&#33;&#33; But now I just need more&#33;&#33; :worship2: Please&#33;&#33; I just can&#39;t wait to read more&#33;&#33; Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a Chlex fan&#33;&#33; :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

hfce
6th May 2004, 20:01
Wow Wow :drool: that was good.....

santija
19th May 2004, 07:24
Chapter 14

Chloe awoke an hour later, with two strong arms wrapped around her. She turned around slightly and looked at him while he slept. He looked so peaceful, he was beautiful. ‘Why didn’t I see that before?’ She touched his cheek gently with her thumb. His eyes blinked open unsure.

Lex felt utterly complete, a feeling he had never felt. His eyes connected with two brown ones. He smiled at her, and she smiled back. “Hi.”

“Hi. So, that was something.”

Lex grinned. “Just something?” He said in fake hurt.

Chloe smiled and inched her face closer. “Something…” Her lips brushed lightly against his. “… incredible.” She leaned back and let her head hit the pillow.

Lex smiled and moved against her, when a ringing sound broke through the room. Lex cursed under his breath and sighed. “Can we just ignore them?” He buried his face in her neck, breathing in her scent.

Chloe laughed and slapped him playfully on the back of his head. “Well, it is your phone that’s ringing, so it your call.”

Lex groaned into her neck, making Chloe quiver. He pulled back and smiled satisfied at how her body responded. “Still want me to get it?”

Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face back to hers. “I never said you should get it.” She smiled as their lips met in a gentle kiss. The kiss quickly deepened as both their mouths open at the same time and their tongues slide against the other.

Lex shifted his position so that he was hovering above her. Suddenly Chloe tore her mouth away from his. Lex locked at her with confusion. “What?”

“Listen&#33;”

“I don’t hear anything.”

“Exactly.”

He growled and lowered his body down on hers, practically crushing her. Just as their lips were about to start their dance again, the phone rang.

Chloe’s head flew back in laughter. “Maybe you should get it.”

Lex sighed and rolled off of her. “Fine, if I must.”

Chloe smiled and sat up, watching Lex as he walked over to the table where the cordless phone was. She let out a content sigh as she studied his ass. Lex turned around at her sigh and chuckled when he realized what she had been looking at. He shook his head and picked up the phone.

“Luthor.”

Chloe changed her position again and laid down on her stomach. Still watching him as he talked on the phone. Whoever he was talking too, had altered his entire mood. He walked over to the closet and took out a pair of pants and a shirt, the phone still glued to his ear. Chloe narrowed her eyes slightly at him as he got dress and started pacing the room. He hanged up and slammed the phone down.

“Fuck&#33;”

Chloe jumped a little when he screamed. “What’s wrong?” She asked hesitantly.

As he turned and saw her somewhat worried posture, his face drained all signs of anger. He went over to the bed and sat down next to her, Chloe sat up, wrapping the sheets around her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scream.”

Chloe smiled weakly. “It’s okay. What happen?”

Lex sighed and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger. “My father, that’s what happen.”

Chloe ran a hand up and down his back in a comforting patter. He twisted his head towards her and smiled sadly. “I have to go to Metropolis.”

Chloe hand stopped and she pulled back a little. “Oh.” She looked down on the bed refusing to meet hi look. “When?”

“In an hour.”

“Oh.” Chloe rubbed the back of her neck, searching for something to say. Anything to get out of this uncomfortable situation. “I’ll just get dress and, uh…”

“Chloe, Chloe look at me.” Lex gently cupped her face forcing her to meet his look. “This doesn’t change what just happen. Or how I feel about you.”

“How you feel about me? And how is that exactly?”

Lex smiled and brought her face to his. “I think I’m falling for you, Ms. Sullivan.

Chloe smiled so hard she thought her face was going to crack. “Is that so Mr. Luthor? ”

He kissed her briefly and murmured against her lips. “That is so.” He pulled back and leaned his forehead against hers. “I hate to have to do this, but I have to go.”

Chloe smiled, gentle. “It’s okay, besides I still have to deal with Eric.” She laughed, in a attempt to lighten the mood. “Call me, promise.”

He pulled her into his embrace and kissed her on the head. “Promise.”

A/N: okay, so right now i not in the greatest mood, i a bit disturbed, but never mind me, anyway, sorry for the late update.

Mystykitty
19th May 2004, 08:52
Hey that was a great update.
I love the chlex interaction

Sorry that you&#39;re out of sorts, if you ever want to talk about it feel free to PM me or email me at mystykitty2003@yahoo.com.

~Cat

autumngold
19th May 2004, 09:33
Thanks for the great update&#33;&#33; So sad for Chloe and Lex that their time together gets spoiled by Lionel&#33;&#33; Of course, spoiling anything good is what Lionel does best&#33;&#33; Can&#39;t wait to read your next chapter&#33;&#33; Please update again soon&#33;&#33; I can&#39;t get enough of your stories&#33;&#33; :balloon: :flash: :chlexsign1: :balloon:

Sab_Luthor
20th May 2004, 21:00
thx for the wonderful update
i&#39;m so glad you made it
it was a very great one
more please ASAP

LarkLuthor
20th May 2004, 21:14
How did I miss this update for so long? Okay, so it&#39;s only been a day, but I&#39;ve had my laptop hook up and logged on to NS almost all my waking hours (ah, the wonders of homeschooling) the last few days. Great, very interesting.

Lark

hfce
20th May 2004, 23:22
That was a great update. :clap:

Hope :chlexsign2:

Kit Merlot
21st May 2004, 23:25
Wonderful update&#33; Bring on the Chlex lovin&#39; :biggrin:

WolviesLover
23rd May 2004, 18:36
Hope you feel better. Great smut, great new update.

Sab_Luthor
26th May 2004, 17:39
tic tac tic tac
it&#39;s time for an update :biggrin:

Béatrice
26th May 2004, 19:57
Pleeeeeeeease update. :worship2: I want to know what the matter is with Lionel.

Sab_Luthor
4th June 2004, 18:40
je veux une suite s&#39;il te plaît par pitié mets moi une suite :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:
there i begged you in french

santija
5th June 2004, 16:34
A/N: okay, I tried to stop writing for a while, as I was ordered to, but since sab begged in French I couldn’t help myself.

Chapter whatever

Chloe stared blankly at the computer screen, trying hard to concentrate. She glanced at the phone, but quickly looked back at the screen. It had been two days since Lex had left for Metropolis and still no phone call. She kept telling herself she didn’t care or that something must have come up. Something so important he couldn’t even make a five minute call, right. She started writing, hitting the keyboard pretty hard.

Lana looked at her worriedly from the doorway, Eric walked up from behind her and sighed.

“She’s been like that for two days now, has she told you what’s wrong, because she hasn’t said a word to me.” Eric whispered in a whining voice.

Lana shook her head. “I think we should talk to her.” She walked into Chloe’s room and sat down on the bed, Eric followed and sat next to her.

At first they just sat there, waiting for the other to say something. Chloe kept typing, not even noticing them. Eric nudged Lana in the arm, she glared at him and nudged him back.

“Say something.” Lana whispered a bit harsh.

“You say something.” Eric whispered back.

“She’s your friend.”

“She’s your friend too.”

“You’ve known her longer.”

“You live with her.”

Chloe turned around in her chair and watched them as they bickered. She cleared her throat loudly making them turn their heads her way.

“Did you guys want something?”

Lana and Eric looked at each other, then looked in different direction.

“Nah I didn’t want someth- did you want something?” Eric asked casting Lana a quick look.

“Noo, I don’t want anything, why would I want anything, I’m just a stupid brunette who gets everyone to feel sorry for me.” Lana said and stared at her feet.

Chloe and Eric shared a look before looking at Lana questionably. Lana looked at both of them and shrugged.

“What? It’s true&#33;”

Eric and Chloe nodded and Chloe went to typing on the computer and shooting glances at the phone. Eric sighed.

“You know it’s not gonna ring just because you look at it.”

Chloe glared at him and said nothing. Eric stood up and walked towards her. “You know you can always talk to me.”

“And me&#33;” Lana said waving her hand.

“Yeah, and brownie over here.”

Chloe shook her head slightly. “There’s nothing to talk about, I just want to forget I ever heard the name Lex Luthor.”

Both Eric and Lana looked at her sadly, but the expression on Eric’s face soon vanished and was replaced by a smile. “You’ll never guess who I talked to yesterday.” He said wiggling his eyebrows. “Brad&#33;” He clapped his hands together and jumped up and down.

Chloe looked up at him and smiled halfhearted. “Really?” She asked trying to sound interested.

Eric slowly stopped jumping, seeing through her play. “Okay, stop feeling sorry for yourself that’s so not you&#33;”

Chloe looked up at him hurt and surprised. How could he yell at her right now? He had no right to do that.

“Now get of your sorry ass and get dressed, we’re going to meet Brad in two hours.” Eric said ignoring the fact that Chloe was shooting him daggers. He turned to Lana and smiled. “Come on sugerbums, you get to come as well and if you’re lucky we might find some suckers you make feel sorry for you.” He walked over to her and grabbed her by the arm.

Lana looking a little confused went with him. “Um, exactly where are we going?”

“Metropolis, sugar.”

Chloe stood up so fast her chair went flying across the room. “NO&#33; I, we are not going to Metropolis.”

Eric put his hands on his hips and glared annoyed at her. “Are you really gonna let a man ruin your fun? Because if you are then you are not the girl I met years ago, or the girl I love more than anything.”

Chloe face changed from anger to happiness. “Oh, I love you too Eric.” She went over and hugged him hard. “Okay, I’ll go to metropolis, but if I see Lex, I will kill him.”

“Fair enough.” Eric said.

Chloe and Eric heard a sniffling sound behind and turned around to find Lana weeping her heart out.

“You guys are sooo sweet.” She said through cries.

Eric and Chloe looked at each other and sighed. Leave it to Lana to ruin their moment.

“I’m gonna pack.” Chloe said and walked to her closet.

“Nice, leave me with weeping willows over here.” Eric groaned and wrapped an arm around Lana shoulder, leading her out of the room. “Come hon, let’s go pack some clothes and maybe we should fix your makeup. Your mascara is running.” When he said that she cried harder. “What now?”

“My mascara is ruin.” She wept.

“Honey, peach, it’s just mascara. I’ll fix it, tell you what, when we get to Metropolis I’ll give you a total make over. New make up, new clothes, the whole deal.” He said trying to cheer her up. ‘God knows you need it and maybe with less pink’ He added to himself.

“Okay&#33;” Lana said happily, suddenly the tears were gone. Eric rolled his eyes, this girl was good at crocodile tears.

The whole way to Metropolis Chloe had sat in the backseat grumbling to herself. Leaving Eric to talk to Lana the entire way, Eric had a strong idea that she was just pretending to be mad so Lana wouldn’t talk to her and he would have to listen to her incoherent rambling all the way. Eric could have gotten out of the car faster when they arrived at the hotel.

Chloe however took it nice and slow, walking behind them as they enter the entirely too big hotel.

“Uh, Eric, how can you afford this?” Lana asked, mouth formed like an ‘o’, while spinning around.

Eric laughed nervously and glanced at Chloe. “Well actually I can’t, but, hehe, Brad isn’t the only old friend we’re meeting.”

Chloe stopped dead in her track and shook her head. “No? No&#33; Matt?&#33; No&#33; Eric, god damn you, I don’t have the strength to meet him right now.”

“Well, I wanna see Brad, and he’s here with Matt, so please, for me?” He flashed her his best puppy dog eyes and pouted. “Remember I haven’t had sex in a month.”

Chloe crossed her arms and sighed. “I can’t believe you tricked me, you should have told me he was here.”

Eric rolled his eyes. “Do you think I’m stupid? Don’t answer that&#33; If I’d told you wouldn’t have come, would you?”

“What do you think?”

Lana looked between them. “Um, could someone tell me what the hell is going on?”

Chloe looked at Lana surprised. “Did you just say hell? In public?”

Lana got incredibly embarrassed. She looked down at the floor and stared at her shoes. Chloe laughed and Eric just stood there annoyed, when he heard a familiar voice.

“Eric, Chloe&#33;” A voice shouted.

Eric turned around and smiled as hard as he could. A blonde hair boy walked over to him and hugged him.

“Eric, darling, you look good enough to eat.”

Eric giggled. “Later.” He said with a wink, he turned towards Lana. “Brad this is Lana, Lana, Brad.”

Lana smiled and shook his hand. “Hi&#33;”

Brad ran his eyes up and down her body. He leaned closer to Eric. “You’re right she is in dire need of a make over, a little pink is fine, but pants and shirt, and make up? Too much.” He smiled at Lana. “Can’t wait to do you make over.”

Lana beamed. “You’re helping?”

“Of course, wouldn’t miss it.” Brad turned his head sideway. “Why so blue doll face?” He asked looking at Chloe, he walked over to her and gave her a big hug.

“I missed you Brad.” She said in his embrace.

“How about me?” A dark voice said behind them.

Chloe turned and stepped out of Brad arms. She swallowed and faked a smile. “Hi Matt.”

Tbc…oh, who is this Matt? Tune in next week to find out.

autumngold
5th June 2004, 16:59
As much as I love your stories, you shouldn&#39;t be writting&#33;&#33; Not until you feel better&#33;&#33; Do you like my mother tone? I think I&#39;m rather good at it&#33;&#33; :biggrin: Please try to take better care of yourself&#33;&#33; :hug: :chlexsign4: :love:

carebear72884
5th June 2004, 19:26
yeah, that was cute, and i want to find out who matt is, but not until you feel better honey.... :blinkkiss:

LarkLuthor
5th June 2004, 20:22
Wonderful&#33; Wonderful&#33; Can&#39;t wait for more. Get well soon&#33;

Lark

Clannadlvr
5th June 2004, 21:04
Ahhh&#33;&#33;&#33; Mystery man&#33; Mystery man&#33;&#33;

*bounces*

Oh, can&#39;t wait to see what happens next...and what Lex will say when he sees them together.

hfce
6th June 2004, 18:54
I loved this update but get your self well first please...

Kit Merlot
6th June 2004, 20:51
Great update&#33; Personally, I think Matt&#39;s Chloe&#39;s ex-boyfriend, but I don&#39;t want to find out untill you feel completely better--UNDERSTAND?&#33;

Get well soon :biggrin:

hippiez
9th June 2004, 11:44
MUAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33; That really crack me up&#33;&#33;

I’m just a stupid brunette who gets everyone to feel sorry for me

Damn f*cking right you are&#33; :tease:

“Nice, leave me with weeping willows over here.” Eric groaned and wrapped an arm around Lana shoulder, leading her out of the room. “Come hon, let’s go pack some clothes and maybe we should fix your makeup. Your mascara is running.” When he said that she cried harder. “What now?”

“My mascara is ruin.” She wept.

“Honey, peach, it’s just mascara. I’ll fix it, tell you what, when we get to Metropolis I’ll give you a total make over. New make up, new clothes, the whole deal.” He said trying to cheer her up. ‘God knows you need it and maybe with less pink’ He added to himself.

Kekeke&#33;&#33; :hehe: That Eric reminds me of that gay guy on Clueless&#33; Hehe.. I&#39;m so happy to read your update... eventhough that means your breaking the order&#33; :cryblue: You&#39;re such a sweetheart&#33; :hug:

hippiez

santija
16th June 2004, 15:46
Chapter can’t remember 16 I think

“So what happen between Matt and Chloe?” Lana whispered to Eric in the elevator.

“Short story is they dated, something happen causing them to break up, I thinks he wants her back though.” he whispered back.

“Chloe had a boyfriend? When?” Lana whispered a little outraged that Chloe hadn’t said anything.

“Yeah, they dated this summer. They met when she was interviewing him, his father owns the hotel.”

“Oh, she never told me.”

“Doesn’t like to talk about it, something happen between them, but she won’t tell me what.”

Chloe turned her head and narrowed her eyes at them. “What are you guys whispering about?”

“Her make over.” Eric answered fast, too fast.

“Uh huh.” She said in an unconvinced voice. The elevator stopped and they got out.

Lana smiled. “I can’t believe we’re staying at the president suite.” She opened the doors and gawked. “Ohmygod&#33; It’s big, no huge, no gigantic&#33;”

Chloe rolled her eyes. “You know they’re all synonyms, don’t you?”

A confused look hit Lana’s face. “Synyms?”

Chloe shook her head. “Never mind.”

Eric walked out from one of the bedroom. “Okay, this is my room, the bed is huge and comfy. Perfect, I’d say.” He ended the sentence with a satisfied moan.

Chloe laughed. “So what are we doing today?”

Eric clapped his hands together. “Well first, we’re giving the pink princess a make over.”

“That would be me&#33;” Lana said proudly.

Eric glanced at her and gave her a fake smile, which Lana didn’t catch. “Yeah, well, anyway after that we’re going out dining with Brad and …” Eric coughed at same time as he was talking. “… and after that, we’ll go to some club.” He smiled and walked into the bedroom again.

“Wait.” Chloe held out an arm. “Brad and who? Matt?”

“Yes.” Eric mumbled.

Chloe sighed. “Fine, but you so owe me Eric.”

Eric smiled. “Love you too hon. Now hurry up, Brad is waiting down in the lobby.”

“I’m ready, lets go. Lana? Lana? Where did she go?”

“I’m out here.” Lana voice came from the elevator. “Hurry I want to go shopping.”

Chloe groaned. “Is there anyway I can get out of this?”

Eric pondered it for a second then shook his head. “No&#33;”

“I hate you.”

Eric smiled and winked. “Well, you’re gonna hate me even more.”

Chloe narrowed her eyes. “Why?” she asked, dreading the answer.

“Matt is coming with us.” He said just as the elevator doors closed. “Ouch&#33;”

The whole way down pained sounds came from the elevator. When it finally stopped, Eric was pouting and rubbing his arm. Chloe seemed pretty happy and Lana quite terrified. Lana practically ran to the lobby, having Eric right on her tail, while Chloe walked calmly.

Her calmness changed however as she neared the lobby. There he was again, black hair, adorable eyes and as always perfectly dressed. Lana and Eric was talking to Brad, so she figured now was as good time as any to clear some things up. She walked up to him and smiled for real this time.

Matt smiled back and looked her up and down. “You look beautiful, as always.” He said in a serene voice.

Chloe blushed slightly, she always did when he complemented her, not really knowing why. “Thanks, and you look perfect as always.”

His smile faded a bit. “I’m sorry.” The serenity in his voice changed to sincerity.

Chloe laughed a little, trying to ease the situation a bit. “You can stop saying that. You’re forgiven, okay?”

Now the smile was totally gone from Eric’s face. “I was an idiot.”

“Yes, you were, or are maybe.” She said smiling teasingly.

He laughed and nodded. “Yeah, but I’m working on it.”

“Good.” She smiled gently and walked beside him as he started making his way to the exit. The other shortly followed, engaged in their own talk.

hfce
16th June 2004, 16:03
That was a nice update but where is lex? :biggrin:

Hope

autumngold
16th June 2004, 19:03
:yay2: Great update, but Matt needs to go away&#33;&#33; Soon&#33;&#33; :biggrin: Hopefully Lex will arrive on the scene and rescue her&#33;&#33; Have a wonderful day&#33;&#33; :yay2: :glow: :chlexsign1: :glow: :yay2:

Béatrice
16th June 2004, 20:02
Yahoo&#33; An update&#33;&#33;&#33; :biggrin: What happened between Matt and Chloe? Matt, keep your hands conspicuous or lex is going to...

Please come back&#33; :yay:

hippiez
17th June 2004, 02:46
LOL&#33; Lana make over, eh? No more pink&#33; Just love the chapter&#33; So... what&#39;s Chloe and Matt&#39;s history anyways? I&#39;m sooooo curious&#33; Please update soon&#33;

hippiez

Kit Merlot
18th June 2004, 04:43
Excellent fic&#33; So, Matt and Chloe had a relationship, and he wants her back.

Too bad, Matt--Chloe&#39;s with Lex--DENIED&#33;&#33;

Can&#39;t wait for more :biggrin:

carebear72884
21st June 2004, 19:18
I don&#39;t know if i like this matt person, Lex, you want Lex chloe, duh. more soon please. :biggrin:

santija
21st June 2004, 20:09
A/N: :crygreen: so I was writting on the other part of dancing, ice... and Ernie (my FORMER sweetheart aka my computer) decides to get infected by a virus and poff deletes everything I have EVER written, so :tease: on you Ernie, anyway I&#39;m sorry I&#39;m a slow writer, but now I&#39;m all better, no eating problems, well, better anyway, so I&#39;m allowed to write more, only it&#39;s gonna take a bit longer, then what I usually write, anyway this chapter I was able to remember :biggrin:

Chapter 123456789

In the store

“Oh&#33; I like this one&#33;” Lana said taking out a pink skirt.

Eric and Brad stared at her annoyed.

“How many times do I have to tell you that, we, as in I and Eric, chooses what to buy?” Brad said, he was really getting tired of hers it’s all about me attitude. Okay, it was her make over, but she was sucking all the fun out of it.

Lana pouted and hanged the skirt back on the rack. She stared at it dreamingly, and hanged out her bottom lip. Brad and Eric dragged her away from the rack and went in the other direction.

On the other side of the store Matt and Chloe was talking. She looked at him and smiled, he seemed to have changed. ‘Good for him.’ She thought. ‘He does look great, what am I thinking, I’m with Lex, or maybe not, he hasn’t exactly called.’

“What’s wrong?” Matt asked worried.

Chloe smiled weakly and shrugged. “Nothing.”

“Right, Chloe it’s me, I could always tell when something’s wrong with you remember.”

Chloe laughed. “It’s nothing really, apparently it’s nothing.”

Matt creased his forehead in confusion. “Apparently? What’s that suppose to mean?”

“It means, it meant nothing.”

“What meant nothing?”

Chloe smiled sadly. “Everything.”

Matt rubbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. Chloe found herself hugging back and leaning her head on his shoulder. He stroked her hair and rubbed her back in comforting circles.

Across town

“Mr. Luthor, I need you to sign this.” A short man wearing round glasses said as he stuck out a folder. Lex accepted he folder but said nothing, signed it quickly then waved the man away.

He slumped down in his chair rubbing his forehead. He’d been signing papers for two whole days now, just like his father to leave millions of business behind him. He glanced at the phone and felt his heart constrict, she was probably wondering why he hadn’t called yet. Knowing Chloe she was probably pissed. He reached for the phone just as another person entered the room.

“Mr. Luthor, good you’re still here, I need you to sign…”

“No&#33;” Lex stood up and glared at the man in the door. “I’ve been signing papers for two days now, enough.”

“But…”

“I have a very important phone call to make, now get out&#33;” He said on the verge on screaming.

“But…”

“Out, now&#33;” This time he did scream.

The man horrified turned and ran out of the office. Lex sat back down and reached for the phone again dialing Chloe’s home number. Signals went by, but no answer. Lex hanged up and frowned. He dialed her mobile number and felt himself go more nervous for each tone.

At the store

Brad and Eric shoved different clothes into Lana’s arms. She looked down at them and frowned slightly. There wasn’t a sign of pink in there. Brad pressed on her back, pushing her in the locker room direction.

“Iii&#33;” Eric shrieked and started waving his hands. “Chloe get your butt over here&#33;” Chloe looked at him suspiciously, before excusing herself from Matt.

“What is it?” She asked as she neared Eric.

Eric held out a dark green dress and smiled excitedly. “This will look great on you, you have to try it.”

Chloe smiled and felt the fabric between her fingers. She bit her lower lip and glanced at the price. “There’s no way I can afford it.”

“So let me buy it.” Matt said from behind.

Chloe turned and opened her mouth, but sighed first. “I can’t let you do that.”

“Oh come on, I still owe you, and uh.” He grabbed the price tag and smiled. “This won’t even make a dent in my wallet.”

“Still bragging about your money I see.” Chloe said crossing her arms over her chest.

Matt smirked and sent her away to the dressing room. Just as she stepped into a room, a ringing sound came from Chloe’s purse. Matt looked at Eric silently questioning if he should answered it. Eric just shrugged and went off to the dressing room. “You go ahead darling, Chloe won’t mind.”

Matt smiled and dug through her purse, fishing up the phone. “Hello.” No answer came through. “Hello?”

Lex glanced at the phone, wondering why the hell a man was answering Chloe’s phone. “Is Chloe there?”

Eric sat down in the sofa, looking towards the dressing room. “Who is this?”

“Is she there?” asked Lex, a bit annoyed.

“She’s busy, who is this?”

“This is Lex Luthor, Who’s this?”

Matt eyebrows rose. ‘Chloe knows Lex Luthor? Interesting.’ “This is Matt.”

“Matt what?”

Matt smirked. “I’ll tell her you’ll call, bye.”

“Wait…” But before Lex had a chance to say anything else, Matt hanged up.

Matt grinned mischievously.

“Matt, come in here.” Brad shouted from the dressing room. Matt threw the phone back in the bag, heading over to where the others were.

Across town

Lex stared at the phone with jealousy and anger. ‘Who the hell was Matt? Is she seeing someone else?’ He grabbed his coat and walked out of the office, walking right past the line of suits standing outside his office. He ignored them all and headed for the elevator. He had to get hold of Chloe. He took out his cell phone and flipped it open. He tried her calling her home again, hoping maybe Gabe was there. He gave out a sigh of relief when he heard Gabe’s voice.

“Gabe, its Lex.”

“Lex? Is everything okay?”

“Fine Gabe, uh…” he couldn’t just ask plain out where Chloe was. “How’s the plant going?”

“Fine, but I was a little surprised when they called and said I had to take care of the plant for a while. What’s going on Lex?”

“It’s a long story Gabe I promise I’ll explain later. So everything is fine?”

“Yes.”

“At home as well?”

“Yeah, well Chloe and Lana isn’t home, but everything is fine.”

“Where is she, they, where are they?”

“In Metropolis, why such interest?” Gabe asked, a little suspicious to why his boss was so curious to his daughters and Lana’s whereabouts.

“No reason, I have to go. Goodbye Gabe.” Lex hanged up. ‘She in Metropolis? Why hasn’t she come visit me?’ Lex sighed and ran his hands over his face. ‘She’s mad, I’d better find her.’ As the elevator stopped he realized ha had no idea where to start looking, she could be anywhere. He took out his phone again and dialed.

Still in the store

Matt pulled away the curtain and literally felt his jaw hit the floor. The green dress hanged to her body like a second skin, not too tight, but not too lose. It ended a bit up her knees, showing the perfect amount of leg. Chloe spin around a couple of times and took some modeling poses. Both Eric and Brad were clapping their hands in approval. Matt smiled and walked over to her.

“You, wow, you look magnificent.”

Chloe smiled a little and looked away from Matt’s intense look. She felt uncomfortable having him look at her like that again. They were over and she had no intention of going in that direction again, all though from the looks Matt was sending her, she wasn’t sure that applied for him as well.

“So who called?” Chloe asked looking at Matt.

Matt took a step closer and let his eyes wander up and down her body. Chloe squirmed slightly causing Matt to smirk.

“Wrong number.” He said with a shrug.

Chloe eyed him skeptically. “Oh, okay.”

asharnanae
21st June 2004, 21:47
:devil: DIE MATT DIE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ohhhh, that matt better watch out cuz he&#39;s got an angry ashy dragon after him, and when she finds him she&#39;s gonna bite off his balls and tosty em&#33; BASTARD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Great chappy&#33; loved it. :blinkkiss:

Shay
21st June 2004, 22:40
Originally posted by asharnanae@Jun 21 2004, 03:47 PM

I agree&#33;

Go find her Lex and rip Matt a new one.

Update soon
Shay

autumngold
21st June 2004, 22:46
Originally posted by asharnanae@Jun 21 2004, 09:47 PM

Ohhhh, that matt better watch out cuz he&#39;s got an angry ashy dragon after him, and when she finds him she&#39;s gonna bite off his balls and tosty em&#33; BASTARD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I absolutely couldn&#39;t have said it better myself&#33;&#33; Hopefully it will be Lex that kills him&#33;&#33; Thank you for the new chapter&#33;&#33; I love all of your stories&#33;&#33; This one is so much fun&#33;&#33; :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

carebear72884
21st June 2004, 23:07
Originally posted by asharnanae@Jun 21 2004, 02:47 PM

:die::die::die::die::die:

Sab_Luthor
22nd June 2004, 13:52
what a bastard well i think too

DIE MATT DIE

Queen Of Tact
22nd June 2004, 14:20
Oh I&#39;m going to kill that little shit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Better yet Chloe&#39;s going to kill him and then after chloe kills him then lex will kill him&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Oh I so hope Lana starts to drool over him... For being suck a F****** shit he sould have to deal with the pink nightmare......

Please please please please please please please please update soon....

CC

hfce
22nd June 2004, 17:53
MATT YOU ARE DEAD JACKASSS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1 :evil: :hammer: :mad:

Hope :chlexsign1:

prosthetic ballerina
23rd June 2004, 00:24
ARGH&#33; That Matt...although, somehow I&#39;m happy he&#39;s adding to the angst...erm, I&#39;m a little strange, but come on&#33; Lex should have called&#33;&#33;&#33; He deserves a little torture, as long as there is lots of Chlexy loving at the end&#33; ANywho, great story, UPDATE SOON PLEASE&#33; I&#39;m dying here&#33;&#33;

LarkLuthor
8th September 2004, 03:46
Carrie, where are you? We really need an update&#33; I hope you come back soon.

Lark

santija
11th September 2004, 20:03
Chapter (oh who really counts??)

“No no no&#33;&#33;” Chloe held up her wine glass towards Eric. “If I remember correctly, which by the way I do, *you* were the one in the Hawaii skirt flirting with the waiter.”

Eric scrunched his eyes together, trying to remember. “Oh ye-ah.” Eric started giggling, then stopped abruptly. “Hey, so how did you end up with the waiter?”

“I have no idea, what was his name again?”

“He had a name?”

Chloe burst into laughs and had to lean against Matt not to fall down from her chair. They were currently sitting in one of the most expensive restaurants in Metropolis. Matt had chosen it, so it didn’t surprise Chloe when everyone in the restaurant seemed to know him. However Lana was impressed of how all waiters practically threw themselves at them, running towards them every time Matt lift a finger.

Matt wrapped an arm around Chloe’s shoulder as she leaned against him. In normal case she would have ripped his arm of for doing so, but now she was pretty smashed and didn’t really care. Deep inside though, she wished it was Lex’s arm around her, but she quickly threw away that thought. He had made it clear he didn’t care about her, so why shouldn’t she move on?

Through her drunken state she glanced up at Matt and smiled goofily. Matt met her look and quirked an eyebrow.

“What?” He asked smiling and stroking her cheek, it didn’t feel like Lex’s touches.

‘Stop it’ Chloe mentally chided herself. She sat up straight and shook her head. “Nothing.”

Matt frowned at the loss of contact and leaned in a bit closer so he could whisper to her. “Are you by any chance drunk?”

Chloe giggled and shook her head. “Noo&#33;”

“Of course you’re not.” Matt smiled mischievously and leaned back in his chair.

“Wow&#33;” Lana picked up her glass and turned it upside down. “This is amazing.”

“What?” Chloe asked eagerly.

“The glass-” Lana being just as drunk as Chloe, maybe even more, looked the blonde in the eyes. “It’s emfty&#33;”

Chloe scrunched her eyebrows. “Emfty?”

“Ye-ah, ya’ know, emfty.”

“Oh, you mean empfty?”

“That’s what I said&#33;” Lana’s eyes suddenly grew wide. “I wanna dance.”

Chloe’s eyes also became big with eagerness; she started jumping in her chair. “Me too, me too&#33;”

Matt smirked. “All right.”

Chloe and Lana were hugging each other to keep warm as they waited for Matt to talk to the bouncer, or for him to tip the bouncer. Matt waved with his hands for them to come. Both girls smiled widely and ran to the entrance. Eric and Brad had decided not to tag along. They wanted to go to an entirely different kind of club. So it was just Lana, Chloe and Matt.

The big black bouncer studied the blonde and brunette like he knew them. Chloe smiled and waved her hand at him.

“Hi I’m Chloe.”

When she said her name his face soften and he smiled a little. “Hello Chloe, have fun.”

“Thanks we will.” Lana pulled at her sleeve dragging her into the club.

When they were out of sight for the bouncer he took out his cell phone and started dialing. The tone rang a couple of times before a dark voice answered.

“She’s at Luscious.” The bouncer said.

“Thank you.” Lex said and smirked. ‘Perfect.’

“Um-”

“Yes?”

“She’s kind of wasted and with some guy.”

Lex groaned. ‘Fuck.’

Chloe placed a hand on Lana’s waist from behind and moved with her to the music. They both giggled when they saw the looks they were getting from guys around. Lana spun around and moved closer to Chloe, she let her arm stretch out above her while Chloe now had both of her hands on Lana’s hips.

They were having a great time making guys around practically drool. Some of the guys had tried to dance along with them, but they just pushed them away. After dancing for a while Matt came up to them and told them he had gotten them a table. Both of them hooked an arm with him, more to keep their balance than anything else.

Chloe laughed as she slumped down in a nice overstuffed couch. Matt sat down next to her and Lana sat down in the chair facing the couch. The waiter had just sat down the drinks and Lana smiled widely as he walked away.

Chloe laughed more when she saw what Lana was looking at. “Lana&#33; And here I thought you only got off on farm boys.”

Lana’s cheek turned red, she reached out and took her drink swallowing it in one motion. Her face made a few grimaces making Chloe laugh even harder. Once again she found herself leaning against Matt for support. Matt was all too happy to assist, wrapping his arm around her. He smiled when he felt her body shake against him.

Matt reached out to the table and took one of the glasses and handed it to Chloe. She smiled and took it.

“Cheers&#33;” Chloe said and drowned down the liquid. It burned as it made its way down her throat. She shook her head slightly then sat the glass back on the table with a thud.

Matt leaned and whispered I her ear. “Do you want to dance?”

Chloe closed her eyes. She shouldn’t be doing this, she didn’t want to start anything with Matt and she had kind of been leading him on. She should just say no and go home. She smiled friendly and turned to face him when she spotted a familiar face in the crowd. ‘What the hell? Is that-’

Lex spotted her just as he walked into the club. She was sitting next to a dark haired boy, leaning against him, with his arm around her. He narrowed his eyes and started pushed his way through the crowd of people dancing.

Chloe’s mouth hanged open. He was coming their way and she was not I the mood to see him. She would probably just hit him in that pretty face of his or knee in the balls. She stood up, on unsteady feet, and grabbed Matt’s hand.

“Sure, let’s dance.” Matt stood up as well and led her out to the dance floor. In the other direction from where Lex was.

Lex didn’t notice that they had moved and when he arrived at the table he found a drunk Lana Lang staring at a waiter’s ass.

“Lana?”

Lana turned with an annoyed look on her face. “What-” Her eyes grew wide when she realized who was standing in front of her. “LEX&#33; Uh I mean. Lex, what are you doing here?”

Lex rolled his eyes, he didn’t have time for this. “Where is she?”

“Who?” Lana looked at him honestly confused.

“Chloe, where’s Chloe?”

“Oh&#33; She’s dancing with- um I mean I don’t know.”

Lex groaned and scanned the dance floor.

There.

They were dancing.

Her arms were wrapped around his neck.

His hands were on her hips.

Grinding her hips against his.

He was leaning in closer to kiss her.

Oh, he was going to die.

Lex squared his jaw and growled silently. The closer he got to them the more he wanted to strangled the boy she was dancing with.

Matt’s lips almost touched hers, but she turned her head so instead they landed on her cheek.

Lex’s eyes flickered with anger and jealousy. He was only a couple of steps away.

When Chloe felt his lips on her cheek she pulled back slightly to tell him straight. But before she got a word out two dark eyes meet hers and she gasped. He did not look happy.

Matt felt himself being pulled backwards before a fist connected with his face. He screamed and so did the people standing next to them.

“Lex, don’t&#33;” Chloe screamed.

Matt wiped off the blood from his face, than attacked Lex. On second later they were both down on the floor. Chloe covered her mouth with her hands and turned away, not wanting to witness the fight. Two bouncers came running towards the group that had gathered around Lex and Matt.

The bouncer who had talked to Lex earlier grabbed Lex by the arms and pulled him away from Matt. The other bouncer grabbed Matt and pulled him in the other direction. Matt was led back to the table where Lana was still located and Lex was being led towards the back exit.

Chloe looked between Lex and Matt. How the hell did everything get so complicated?

santija
11th September 2004, 20:07
Chapter (I don&#39;t get why I keep writing that, when I don&#39;t know which chapter it is)

Lex leaned back in the car seat as the car started driving. He was not happy. Even though his consistent request and promises not to beat the leaving crap out of anyone, he had not been let back in. Which meant Chloe was still in there, alone, with this Matt guy. Who, by the way, looked like a total snob, Lex could not understand what Chloe saw in him.

He closed his eyes and sighed. Soon the limo would stop in front of his street and he would have to spend another night without her. Not that he had actually spent a whole night with her, but he was starting to think that was never going to happen. Something always seemed to get in the way.

The car stopped, he got out. Just his luck the rain was pouring down. He didn’t even have the strength to take out the umbrella. Turning to his left he spotted a small figure leaning against a wall, only meters away. The figure smiled lopsided and gave him a small wave. The limo drove away to be parked.

Lex stood still, waiting.

The cool night air brushed against her naked skin making her shiver. She wrapped her arms around her to try to stay warm. It wasn’t helping. She really should have taken her coat, but she couldn’t go back in there. She didn’t have the strength to talk to Lana or to face Matt.

A tired hand ran over her face and through her hair. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she was exhausted and the alcohol flowing in her veins was not helping the situation. .

The streetlights flickered and rain made its way from the dark clouds above to Chloe’s bare shoulders. She chuckled and threw her head back looking up.

“Thanks.” She said mockingly. Her shoulders slumped down as she started making her way down the sideway.

Chloe had no idea what time it was, or where she was even. She’d been to Metropolis countless of times, but somehow it seemed the city had become bigger and she was lost. The more she turned, the more she got lost. But she couldn’t stop, because the streets weren’t a safe place to be at night.

She made another turn and sighed. “Great.” She mumbled. “Just when I though I couldn’t get more lost.”

A shiver went down her spine. The rain was picking up its tempo and each drop became colder and colder. On top of it all the wind was blowing her hair into her face.

Chloe let out a frustrating scream and stomped down her foot. “No I’ve had enough&#33;” She screamed facing heaven. “You make it stop raining right now&#33;” She stomped her foot again, but nothing happen. There was no God in the sky to make it stop tonight.

Chloe flopped down on the sideway, not caring about how cold the cement was against her legs. Or that she would probably get a cold. She just had had enough.

She looked up one more time. “Oh come on, you owe me that much.” She pleaded.

Chloe was interrupted in her praying when a limo stopped down the street, when she saw the car she let out sigh of relief. It was a limo, which meant she wasn’t in the crappy part of Metropolis, thank god.

She stood up and leaned against the stonewall behind her. When whoever was in the limo had gotten out, she could always ask the driver how to get to her hotel. Being the curious girl that she is, of course she had to know who was in the limo first. She stared at the backdoor just as it opened.

The rain fell on his baldhead and ran down his cheeks. She gasped when she saw the beginning of a black eye. She silently cursed Matt and herself.

He looked so beautiful just standing there. She wondered if he knew just how beautiful he really was.

He turned and saw her. Chloe meet his eyes and smiled a little. She waved shortly then dropped her arm along her side.

She stood still, waiting.

Not sure which one took the first step, but somehow they had ended up standing face to face, inches away.

Her lips twitched into a small smile. By now his clothes was almost as wet as hers. He pushed her wet hair out of her face and cupped her jaw. Not a word had been said, but they didn’t need to speak right now, all they needed was each other.

They met in a slow kiss as the rain stopped falling and the wind died.

~*~*~

A/N: it&#39;s short I know, but I&#39;m going to write the last chapter tonight, so maybe by this time tomorrow this fic will be over, I&#39;m a bit sad about it

autumngold
11th September 2004, 20:17
I love your update&#33;&#33; :wub: Thanks so much for this excellent chapter, it seems that even fate wants Chloe and Lex to be together&#33;&#33; I can&#39;t wait for more&#33;&#33; :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

AlabamaWorley
11th September 2004, 20:49
I just love rainy scenes :biggrin:

hfce
11th September 2004, 23:37
Oh that was :wub: more please...

Hope :chlexsign2:

TheDragonLady
12th September 2004, 01:21
*SQUEAK*

I loved eet&#33;

carebear72884
12th September 2004, 01:26
that was great :wub:

asharnanae
12th September 2004, 02:11
:wub: awwww, lovely&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :blinkkiss:

chril1
12th September 2004, 18:10
loved it, need more

love lea
xxx

santija
18th September 2004, 15:38
chapter last?? No&#33; maybe, I don&#39;t know, urg&#33;&#33;&#33;

Chloe snuggled up close to Lex. His arms wrapped tightly around her back, at the same time as he was trying to warm her up, he was also making sure she wouldn’t go anywhere. Not that she would. Chloe leaned her head against his naked chest. She was perfectly happy where she was.

The first thing they had done when gotten to Lex’s penthouse was jump into a hot shower. Spending a good hour in there making up for lost time had tired both of them out. They were now lying in Lex’s big and comfortable bed.

Her fingers moved along his chest, at times she dragged her nails against his skin, causing him to moan slightly. Every time she did he closed his eyes and drew in a breath. He glanced at her when she laughed softly.

After a while of silence she poked him in the stomach. Lex gave out a fake hurt sound and clutched his stomach.

“Ow, why did you do that for?”

“You never called me, mister.”

Lex sat up slightly bringing her up with him. “I did call, but your *friend* Matt hung up on me.” His voice was all but nice when he said Matt’s name.

Chloe tried not the smile, but couldn’t hold it back and laughed.

“Why are you laughing?”

“I’m sorry, but the way you say his name.”

“What about it?”

“You sort of say it in this deep dark voice, Matt, Matt, Matt.” Every time she said it, she said it with a deeper voice.

Finally Lex covered her mouth with his hand. “You know it really isn’t good for my ego when you say *his* name. In bed. My bed nonetheless.”

Chloe slapped away his hand and smiled. “Oh, and we wouldn’t won’t to hurt your ego now, would we?”

Lex smirked and leaned closer towards her. “No we wouldn’t.”

Chloe laughed into the kiss and brought her arms up and around his neck, pulling him closer. Lex maneuvered her over him, so she was straddling him. Chloe pulled back and bit her lower lip.

“You know we really should talk.”

Lex bent forward and kissed her shoulder. “Oh huh.” He sank his teeth into her skin and then slowly licked the teeth marks. Chloe closed her eyes and moaned.

“Lex---oh, I, don’t stop.” Her hand pushed on the back of his head, to keep him where he so happily went.

He placed small wet kisses along her collarbone, working his way up her neck, where he took a mouth full of skin and suck hard. He tugged at the blanket that had wrapped its way around Chloe’s legs.

Chloe help him remove the blanket separating them. She moved to straddle him again and moaned when she felt his hard cock push against her wet core.

Once again they met in a lazy kiss, his hand tangled in her hair, crushing their mouths together. Chloe slipped her tongue into his mouth and started rocking against him.

Lex groaned into the kiss, before tearing his lips away. He grabbed her hips and pushed her harder down on him, while staring into her closed eyes.

His lips brushed against hers. “I love you.”

Chloe froze. “What?”

Lex sensing the change in her posture flipped them over and pinned her down. Chloe stared up at him with big eyes. “W-what did you just say?”

Lex smiled and shifted his position, placing his erection at her entrance. Chloe gasped when the top of his cock entered her. Lex leaned forward and gave her a brief kiss. “I said” he paused and pushed a bit deeper into her. “I” almost fully inside of her he stared to pull out again. “Love” Chloe moaned in protest and shifted her hips to lure him in again. Lex smirked and thrust into her with full force. “You.”

Chloe grabbed his shoulders and moved her hips along with his. “Oh, okay.”

Lex stopped his movements and locked down at her with an arched eyebrow. “Okay? That’s all I get?”

Chloe groaned, upset that he stopped. “Kind of busy here, Lex.” She squirmed beneath him making him harder then he all ready was. Lex’s eyes rolled into the back of his head, he lifted his weight slightly off of her, but Chloe quickly wrapped her legs around his waist.

Being pushed deeper into her heat made Lex let out a feral growl. His lips crushed down on hers and immediately pushed his tongue inside. Chloe moaned and they slowly began fucking again.

“Oh god, Lex.” Chloe moaned his name over and over, sinking her nails into his back. Chloe thought they were going to break the bed with the speed they were going in. Slamming their lower bodies against each other with such force, built from the time spent apart.

Lex’s lips traveled along her jaw, placing small wet kisses up to her ear. His body screamed for release, as he knew so did hers. He just had to hear it first.

“Do you love me?” He breath against her ear, slowing down the pace, even though his body definitely didn’t want to.

Chloe bit her lower lip and tried to pick up the haste again, but Lex wouldn’t let her. “Lex please-”

“Do you?” He was determent to find out if she did love him, even if it meant ending the most exhilarating sex he had ever had, or maybe not. If she didn’t love him, he would just have to lock her in his room til she did love him, simple as that.

Chloe closed her eyes and moaned in protest. Of course she loved Lex, or at least she thought she did. She had never been in love, how do you know?

She opened her eyes and met his blue staring lovingly and pleadingly at her. She knew he was funny, smart, and hot, and if he would just let her climax, he would be great in bed. She laughed at her inner thought and smiled up at him. She knew she could spend the rest of her life with him. Oh yeah, she loved him, big time.

She cupped his face and brought their lips together, when pulling back she smiled. “Of course I love you, you idiot, now would you just fuck me.”

Lex smirked and joined her in a kiss, before sending her straight to heaven.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: okay so I thought, this is the last chapter, but there are still things left hanging, can I end it here or not???

nokchan
18th September 2004, 16:27
Yes... You could end it here. Of Course... and of course I could draw smilies in my face and could dance down the main street... singing. But I don&#39;t do that. So please don&#39;t stop.

UPDATE

By the way... love this chappy

hfce
18th September 2004, 16:30
That was hot :drool: You can end it here but why leave loose ends. ;)

Hope :wub:

AlabamaWorley
18th September 2004, 17:43
if he would just let her climax, he would be great in bed

So very Chloe-like :lol:

You could end it there, but you said you&#39;d miss it when it was done, right? May as well tie everything up while you&#39;re here :biggrin:

asharnanae
18th September 2004, 17:47
:drool: :biggrin: loved the new chappy&#33;&#33;&#33;

autumngold
18th September 2004, 19:59
As much as I love the happy place you left the story at, of course I&#39;m going to vote for more&#33;&#33; I love Lex not letting Chloe come until she admits her feelings&#33;&#33; Great chapter&#33;&#33; :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

chril1
18th September 2004, 22:42
no no no no no mon ami

loose ends are bad ends

love lea
xxx

kitten
19th October 2004, 19:27
You&#39;re so mean with the mystery gift, torturing all of us and the characters. You know we can&#39;t handle anticipation gracefully&#33;

And we need another chapter to clue things up. We&#39;re insatiable.

santija
2nd November 2004, 14:14
“Wait, tell me again.”

Chloe sighed and threw herself down on the bed. Her head hurt after a long day in school and she practically hadn’t eaten anything all day. Right now she just wanted to sleep a few hours before Lex came to pick her up. She stared at the phone through the corner of her eye. Phone was a silly device, she had decided. It should be banned, at least when she’s tired and starved.

“I’ve all ready told you a million times.” Chloe said, snuggling into the pillow. It wasn’t as nice as Lex’s. His bed was always warm and cozy. Could be because he was in it.

“So tell me for the one million and one time.” Eric said teasingly.

Chloe narrowed her eyes, she could feel him grinning on the other end. “No.”

“Oh come on, please love. I’ll be your best friend.”

“You are my best friend.”

Silence.

“Right, damn.”

“Hey, if you don’t wanna be my best friend, I’ll just find someone else. Lana might be…”

“If you finish that sentence you’re a dead girl.”

Chloe laughed. “I have to go now, I have to get some sleep before Lex gets here, he’s taking me out.”

“Oh, how are things going with you two? Any better?”

Chloe sighed. “I don’t know, I though it would get better since I moved to Metropolis. I mean we were fine with the long distance relationship after his father died and he had to move to Metropolis, everything went great. Then I moved here and I don’t know, lately he’s been acting strange. I catch him mumbling to himself and when I ask him about it he denies it. Something is going on.”

“Do you, I mean, do you think he’s cheating?”

Chloe froze, slowly sitting up. “I, I hadn’t thought about it, I just thought work might be getting to him, do you think he’s cheating? Oh my god, he is, isn’t he? The girlfriend is always the last to know-”

“Chloe-”

“He’s been avoiding me for weeks now, of course he’s cheating, I’m such an idiot. How can I not have seen it? Idiot&#33; I’m so-”

“Chloe&#33;”

“What?”

“You’re not an idiot, if he’s cheating and I’m not saying he is, then he’s the idiot.”

“I can’t believe the idiot is cheating on me, bastard.”

“I shouldn’t have said anything. Hey, you’re gonna see him in a couple of hours, you can ask him yourself.”

“Yeah, bye.”

“Bye love.”

Chloe hung up feeling really sad. What if Eric was right? What if Lex was cheating on her? Probably with some brown-haired super model bimbo. Chloe grabbed her pillow and started beating it against the wall. After a few hard hits, she stopped, feeling her lower lip quiver.

No&#33; She was not going to cry, not now anyway. Now she was going the get ready for a hell of a night. Lex wouldn’t know what hit him.

Lex held up his fist to knock on the door when it flew open. His lips parted slightly in awe. Chloe was wearing the purple dress, his favorite. The one clinging to her hips and falling gracefully down to her ankles. The one showing enough cleavage to drive him and the rest of the male population crazy, the one dipping low in the back, making him want to run his fingers along her spine. The one dress that always made his brain melt and all of his former thoughts fly out the window, leaving him wondering just how fast can he get that off of her.

Lex loosened his tie and cleared his throat. “Hi.” Right now that was all he could muster up, and that was all he got to saying before Chloe had walked past him.

She walked up to the elevator and pushed the button. She glanced at him and smiled tightly. “Oh, hi&#33;”

Lex shook his head, trying to focus on what was going on, instead of his other thoughts. He frowned at her nonchalant tone and touched her arm to get her to face him. “Is something wrong?”

Chloe looked at him, but didn’t say anything at first, just sent him a blank expression. “You tell me.” She took step closer standing only an inch away. Bad idea. She suddenly realized how great he smelled. Inwardly cursing herself as she stared into his eyes.

“You tell me Lex, is something wrong?”

Lex took a step back, shocked from the sadness in her voice. Nothing was wrong, not to his knowledge. In fact things couldn’t be better, well they could if tonight would go as planned. But judging from the look on Chloe’s face, that wasn’t going to happen.

She placed her hands on her hips, getting impatient, every second he kept quiet only made her more worried. Maybe Eric was right after all, maybe Lex really was cheating and he was about to dump her right now. Suddenly she felt very queasy, out of nowhere she heard a ping and realized it was the elevator. She walked into it and pressed the lobby button without as much as a second glance at Lex.

Lex’s head snapped in her direction when she entered the lift. He followed and glared at her. “Apparently there has been some sort of misunderstanding here. Now would you calmly like to tell me what you meant by that?”

“No.” She replied stubbornly. Crossing her arms and staring straight ahead.

“What do you mean no?”

“I mean no, what have you turned stupid over a day?” Chloe reached out and pushed the button several times. “Why is this elevator so slow?”

Lex felt the rage awaken inside of him. Sometimes he hated her stubbornness, unfortunately for him, she knew that and always took it to her advantage. And by not looking at him she was doing exactly that. Getting frustrated he pressed the stop button and the elevator came to a halt.

“What the hell are you doing?” Chloe asked glaring at him, she pushed him aside and pressed the lobby button again. Without a word Lex pressed the stop button again. They continued abusing the buttons until the elevator made a quite disturbing sound, causing them both the instantly freeze up.

“What was that?” Chloe asked, in slight fear.

“I don’t know but it didn’t sound good.”

Chloe rolled her eyes and pressed the button one more time, only this time nothing happen. She pressed it again and still nothing. Lex frowned and tried the button himself, nothing.

Chloe put her hands on her hips and glared at him. “What the hell did you do?” She screamed.

“*I* didn’t do anything.” He said through gritted teeth.

“Oh so this is my fault?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“But it’s what you meant&#33;” She screamed and stamped her foot like a three-year-old.

“Would you stop screaming, what the hell is wrong with you?” Lex screamed back, feeling a headache coming on.

“ME? There is nothing wrong with *me*&#33;” Chloe turned her heel and walked over to the corner. She hiked up her dress and sat down on the floor. Well seated she proceeded to remove her shoes.

Lex chuckled and leaned against the wall.

“What now?” Chloe spit out agitated while rubbing her feet.

“Why do you wear those shoes, you hate them?”

“Ye-ah, but they look great.” She said with a clearly fake smile. Lex shook his head and laughed softly. Chloe dropped the smile and poked her shoes with her toe. “And then there’s the sentimental reason.”

“Which is?”

“I wore them on our real first date.”

“Oh.”

Lex walked over to her and sat down beside her. Chloe kept her eyes on the black high heels before her. Lex took her left hand in his and played with her fingers. She looked at him through the corner of her eyes, but didn’t say anything, just let him entangled their fingers. After a while she couldn’t take the silence.

“Are you cheating on me?”

Lex shifted. So that was her problem, she thought he was cheating. After the way he’d been acting lately he couldn’t really blame her for thinking that. He just wanted to be sure, sure that she really wanted him. He wanted everything to be perfect, because she deserved perfect. He just hoped he could give her that.

“No Chloe.” He looked into her eyes and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. “I could never cheat on you, I love you too damn much.”

“Oh, good.” Chloe said with a sniffle.

Lex wiped away a tear from her cheek and leaned his forehead against hers. “So why are you crying?”

“What? Now I can’t cry?”

Lex grinned, shaking his head he leaned back. “No.”

“What do you mean no?”

“I mean no, what have you turned stupid over an hour?”

Chloe yanked her hand away from his grip and hit him on the chest for throwing back her own words against her. “Funny wise guy, I guess you’re not counting on any make up sex.” She stood up and smirked down at him.

Lex smirked back gripping her ankle. His hand moved up her leg and stopped at her knee. He lifted her leg and placed it on the other side of his legs, so that she was standing with one leg on each side of him. She quirked an eyebrow, but smiled. Once again she hiked up her dress, this time as Lex’s hands moved up her thighs. He pulled at her, indicating for her to sit down. She placed her hands on his shoulder and slowly eased her way down.

When she was safe in his lap he nibbled on her jaw. Kissing his way over to her ear, where he found it his mission to torment her and buy him some time. He took her earlobe into to his mouth and sucked for what seemed an eternity to Chloe.

“Lex.” She whimpered and moved against his growing erection. She was all for foreplay, but this was plain torment and it appeared only one of his hands was roaming over her body. Where the hell was the other one?

He let go of her lobe and laid a kiss below her ear. “Chloe?”

“Yes?” She moaned, eyes closed as she grinded against him.

“Will you marry me?” He whispered in her ear, and just like that she stopped moving.

Chloe pulled back and stared at him with big eyes. ‘Did he just ask me to marry him?’ Lex pulled out a box and flipped it open. A white gold diamond ring stared back at her. ‘Apparently he did.’

“Chloe?” Lex asked a bit nervous. She’d been sitting in his lap for a couple of minutes now and hadn’t said a word. Chloe swallowed hard and felt the tears starting to fall again. Lex nudged her and frowned. “Hey what did I say about crying?”

“Oh, shut up&#33; My boyfriend just asked me to marry him.”

“Really? And what did you say?”

“Oh, I haven’t answered yet.”

“And why is that?”

Chloe sniffled and leaned her forehead against his. “Because I think he’s gone insane.”

Lex cupped her face, but didn’t break the contact between their foreheads. “No, I’ll go insane if I don’t marry you.”

“Are you sure?”

“I love you.”

“Yeah I don’t get that.”

Lex laughed and kissed her nose lightly. “So Chloe Sullivan, will you be mine?”

Chloe pulled back and smiled. “I always was.”

The end&#33;&#33;

And they lived happily ever after, doing a lot of smutty things. Okay, now this is the end, sadly it’s so. If there’s any questions that you felt I didn’t clear up just ask away, I don’t actually remember the whole fic, so if something doesn’t make sense let me now okay.

hfce
2nd November 2004, 17:44
That was very nice. So very Chlex. :clap:

Hope ;)

AlabamaWorley
2nd November 2004, 18:27
Very cute&#33; Good work.

Kit Merlot
2nd November 2004, 18:36
This was an awesome ending&#33; Very fitting-very Chlexy :biggrin:

Loved the marriage proposal best of all :biggrin:

Good job.

chril1
2nd November 2004, 19:09
GBF?....check

stubborn chlex?.....check

elevator chlex smut?.....check

cute proposal?.....check

yeah sounds about right but your missing a sequal

thank you come again

love lea
xxx

autumngold
2nd November 2004, 20:16
Thank you for the beautiful ending to your wonderful story&#33;&#33; I hope you know how much I&#39;ve enjoyed reading it&#33;&#33; You&#39;re the best&#33;&#33; :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

S.Ann Smith
2nd November 2004, 23:23
... so this may just be a little bit of randomness... but what ever happened to the contents of the box? :hehe: i say you should have an "inbetween-quel"... :blinkkiss: if you know what i mean

btw, awesome story

Sab_Luthor
4th November 2004, 14:57
:wub: awww that was so sweet, very great i loved it.
i think it was a wise to end here even if dare to ask a sequel but if you don&#39;t want to it&#39;s no big deal
great work :yay2:
:chlexsign4:

carebear72884
7th November 2004, 00:20
I seem to remember a box with eddible underware, what happend to that?
lol..
great story, I am going to read the sequal now.

Ami Rose
14th November 2004, 10:31
I really like this story...

buggsducky121
25th November 2004, 19:06
that was so great

Chimera0523
9th December 2004, 02:14
That was so sweet. Great story, off to read your other one. :chlexsign2:

~Michelle

Smallville_Sitton
18th December 2004, 03:22
That was wonderful. You have a great talent&#33;&#33; Keep writing.

:chlexsign1: :chlexsign2: :chlexsign3: :chlexsign4:

starmoon
26th March 2005, 00:03
this story was great it had me laughing at some points and mad at other. i love how Chloe and Lex end up together no ending could be better than that. the smut was great too.

angelslady
26th March 2005, 14:48
Just caught up with this story, and loved it lol you had me hooked from start to finish, great job and a perfect ending.

Ainur
26th March 2005, 18:41
:D I love this. My favorite thing was Eric. Every girl should have an Eric. He was lovely. Everything else was great. The smut was hot and Chlex was fantastic. :)

arkakitty
5th July 2005, 10:08
Awww that was sooo cute :) And I really loved Eric.

darkangel
6th July 2005, 01:37
This is a very good fic.

ggdoll18
6th July 2005, 03:56
very good!!!!

DegrassiAngel
9th February 2006, 21:21
This is a really good story

kidkarmina
11th February 2006, 02:12
just found this. good job and very, very hot!!!!

itsjustXchar
13th February 2006, 09:16
why does it always take me forever to find the good stories?!?! I loved Eric, adored the Chlex, the clueless Clark and annoying Lana were...well..what they always are. But this story was well thought out...so i loved it!

Nonhalema
17th June 2007, 13:20
Great story!!!! Loved every bit of it (except of Matt of course-what an ***)

Emch
18th June 2007, 19:51
Real fun. I love it all, but that Matt. Eric was the best, so cuteeeee!!!!!!!
One of the best fics I've ever read. WOW.

DarkFire
25th June 2007, 11:58
:grin3: Great story. Love it.

malugargula
2nd July 2007, 09:14
This fic is amazing
I loved Eric and Chloe`s friendship
:)
And I loved the hot Chlex
;)

Aongealach
7th November 2010, 10:27
Great story. I loved Eric you should do another with him.

Lynzie914
12th November 2010, 08:46
This was awesome! Totally had me giggling all the way through. And I love that it started with a box and ended with a box of a whole different kind. XD Great job!

Emch
15th November 2010, 19:44
Jusy hilarious. No matter how many times I read this story, I always LMAO.

santija
15th November 2010, 20:17
haha, I had totally forgotten about this story, sorta stick to angst these days, haha, I made Lana sooo stupid, well it was easy, haha

Thanks for reading it, tho I misspell alot, sorry =/

malugargula
26th January 2013, 08:41
Great funny fic
I laughed so much in some parts, my husband is thinking I'm crazy
:)
Wonderful job
Loved Eric