PDA

View Full Version : Miss You (PG-13)

flower
5th April 2004, 20:13
A/N: I’m angry at my best (male) friend for him never telling me that he had a relationship behind my back…I found out a while ago and anger just boils up, but for some reason I miss his arms around me. Him holding me, kissing me on the top of my head, telling me he loves me…
Separation does that to people, especially when you live 150 miles apart….
Please R&R

Miss you

Her short golden hair, her loving smile and perfect curves.
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
He had wanted her for so long now, but he couldn’t reach her.

He had kissed her ones, but they where both had been drunk to remember…
They had hard, sweaty sex in the back of his BMW, but they had been to drunk to recall the bliss that had overcome them.

She felt his eyes roam over her body as she stood before him, her father on her side.
She wanted to grab him at the sleeves of his purple shirt and kiss the Dejesus out of him not caring that her father was there to witness her bold move.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

She had made love to him ones, maybe twice in Metropolis after he so gently saved her from a man how was trying to abuse her.
But she couldn’t remember.
She had to much wine back in his mansion and so did he.

And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

I miss you I miss you
I miss you I miss you

The only two times he had been really drunk, he would wake up with a body filled with traces of wet kisses and nails that had made their way in his skin. And every time, there was nobody hoe knew how was the woman next to him in his bed.

Where are you and I'm so sorry.
But she didn’t knew…
She cannot sleep, she cannot dream for nights after that.
I need somebody but always this sick strange darkness would come over her as she laid in her bed, hoping someone would find his way over to her door, open it and warm her cold body with his.

Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stare I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Lex would step in his shower, letting the water run over his body.
He could feel the hands, the kisses and everything, but how hard he tried, he couldn’t seem to remember her face….
He did hope it was her…

As she walked into the Talon, he was already there accompanied with his new flavour of the week. She felt so stupid as she thought back of that morning, moaning his name under the shower as she played with herself.

Would she come home and stop this pain he felt in his heart tonight?
Stop this pain for the night?
As he saw her, his heart started to pound in his throat, totally forgetting about his girlfriend.
The way her hips sawed on the soft music that played in his head, the movements of her lips as she said her politic hello’s.
His body wanted her, so did he psychically, but she couldn’t be the one, could she?

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head
miss you, miss you

As he sipped his coffee, he would smile at his friends as he would slowly stand up.
Walking past her, the familiar sent greeted his nostrils.
But he already knew, he couldn’t have her.
They had talked about it…
They just couldn’t…

He missed her.

And she missed him…

And every night her head would hit her pillow, and soft sobs would boil up in her.
Would she ever be able to just hold him without everyone around them?
Could she?
Would he find a way for them?
Or will they forever be like this?

Missing each other…

F

asharnanae
5th April 2004, 22:31
:crygreen: thats so sad!!!!!! oh, poor chloe and lex, missing each other literally and figeratively. damn. good fic.

flower
8th April 2004, 22:51
A/N: I got removed! :biggrin: Yeah! More writing for me!
Hope you guys like it, my little Chlex terrorisation. ^^
Please Read and Review!
Luv F

PS, Thnx Drina and Sabby for your time to help me with the transfer from Short stories to Romance :blinkkiss:

Be mine for tonight…

“Be good, Chlo. I beg you!” Pete Ross looked at his ex girlfriend.
“I will, you baby!” He was getting on her nerves. Damn him!
“If anyone is being a baby, a perfect fool and more, it will be you love.” Matt looked at her over his coffee cup.
“Says the man how stall my boyfriend.” Matt rolled his eyes and winked at a blushed Pete Ross.
Sighing, Chloe stood up fallowed by her friends.

Pete had never thought he would be this nervous before. He always knew Chloe and Lex fancied each other but now Lex had found himself a new bimbo, Chloe had gone ballistic.
She had almost dated every man in Metropolis after her leaving from Smallville, but every night she would bang on his door, asking if she could stay with him.

She always called first off course, she loved him enough for that, but when she would enter his apartment she would be a wreck.

All she ever really wanted was everybody to be happy but after her little one-night-stands with the perfect, hotter than hot, playboy named Lex Luthor, all she wanted to do is make so miserable he would shoot his brains out.
And from what Pete had heard from his other male friends, he knew that was exactly what was going on.
But Matt told him not to tell.
Why not?
They have to find each other like we found each other pumpkin.
Matt…?
Yes…?
Don’t call me that.
Yes pumpkin.
Don’t tell me what?
And that was how their evening started…And now they where on a trip to the Luthor mansion.

Chloe, dressed in a strapless dress that showed her curves more than necessarily, looked around paranoid, and almost jumped at the feeling of two hands on her back, guiding her towards a drooling Lex Luthor.

Lex Luthor had seen many, many dresses and helped woman out of them too, but this was different. Very different.
She was still her, only…more…sexbomb like.
The way she moved had changed, the way her eyes lighted up like candles lit becoming little stars in her perfect face…
And for some *strange* reason he just wanted to grab her by the ass, and kiss her into the afterlife.

Some people want it, but all I want is you…

The words where simple, but hard to breath out. He had lived on middleclass woman after since Chloe left after her gradation.

He had heard about her encounters with almost every man, and she shocked him. But he knew every well that every night she would let them stand outside in the rain as she would climb to the Pete and Matt Ross McClain doorpost to cry there.

He had seen her cry, laugh, and joke with those two. She kissed them on the cheeks and snuggled against them if she would be cold.
And all he wanted was to be the one person the lay next to her, to be her warmth in the cold days, the one she would kiss on the cheek when she was happy and horny.

Their eyes linked and the world suddenly spinet ten times faster. The way his eyes burned her skin was unbearable. The way he walked up to her, fighting his way threw the crowd, and grabbed her hand.

How she slammed her body in to his, the felling of her soft skin in the palm of his hand and the soft toughing of her head resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, slowly dancing to Alice Keys.

The next day.
Metropolis,
Lex Luther’s mansion,
12.00 Am.

As he woke, he frowned. Looking around, he found himself unable to place his situation.
His room was a mess, no, a dumpster. It was like some idiot had trashed the place with a bulldozer.

As he pulled up his boxers him hopped (walking is out of the question if you’re trying to dress yourself in boxers and sweatpants.) over to his window. Opening the meters long blindfold for the rest of the world, he was greeted by his favourite spot of his house.

His backyard.

The dark, pure water of his normal sized pool, the palm trees, the lawn of miles and miles short cut grass and the most beautiful flowers decorating the perfect but simple garden.
The open cage with all sorts of birds, how had more breath space then he ever had, the simple but comfortable wooden chairs with cushions, the big table with a bowl of all kinds of fruits and of course the wet footprints of his not to bright Shar-Pei dog, Lucas.

The sounds of the birds made him smile as he stepped in the cage to feed them, but this eyebrow froze as he saw Lucas chewing on something that looked like a nine-inch heel…?
Stepping out the cage, and locking it before Mime, the cat of the new neighbour, could get in and eat his parakeet like last time.

“Lucas!” After a running is normal rounds, he finally tricked his one-year old, pain in the ass, dog to let go of the shoe.

Where did he know that shoe from? He was sure he had seen it before…?
Impatiently, Lucas barked, making his skin fall over his eyes and walk against the chair Lex was sitting in.

Reaching out to help the dog out, he found that his trousers, witch wore to some stupid party last night, hanging in one of his trees. Missing his belt and buttons.

O-kay, the last time that happened was with Chlo- No, he shouldn’t jump to conclusions like that! She was dating Pete Ross or something like that and had a wonderful body and if he would keep on thinking like that he would end up in the gutter.

Sighing, he pulled down the jeans and through them in the trashcan. Slowly he walked into his bedroom, closely fallowed by a hungry dog, found his watch and made his way in the kitchen.

Getting himself and Lucas breakfast he tried to remember how that shoe and trousers got in the garden, but he had too much of a hangover to even try and think. Thnx God for a day from work…

She had sneaked out, after walking and feeding Lucas and gathering all her stuff that was all over the apartment.
She had awoken from his snoring, finding herself in a ratter peaceful and comfortable position, rapped in his arms.

His sent and movements made chills go down her spine. It was heartbreaking to witness Pete later on, but he would understand. They had been separated after she walked in on him and her best friend Matt. She knew he was gay, but she loved him for it. The way he was still manly but a little bit of a sissy boy.

She loved the snooping she did. The apartment screamed his name. It was perfect and balanced and had a slight dark side what she loved. The birds, the dog, the garden, his bedroom and kitchen that leaded right into the living room.

Lucas had licked her toes as she walked in on him in the kitchen. She had ran with him around the block and again. She had cuddled him endlessly and he had licked her in the nose every time. Aldo he did steel her other shoe…

She had sneaked out, she didn’t know why, but she did. She was too confused about their situation to stick around and besides, the hangover was more then enough to let him forget all about it.
The best thing, and Pete agreed after they had a heart to heart phone call, was for her to leave and never look back at their night together. They had made a deal, and that was what she should honour.

TBC!

katspell
8th April 2004, 23:40
get back here and fix it!!!! Chloe shouldn't have left.

flower
9th April 2004, 17:10
Damn you Sullivan!

Several weeks after the party…
Lex Luthor Mansion,
Metropolis.

Moaning he woke. He didn’t want to go to work again. He hated it. All those idiots who needed you to do their job for them.

Climbing out bed, he turned on the radio and sudden felt ambitious.
As he made his way over to the bathroom, he couldn’t help but feel like someone was waiting him. Turning towards the mirror, he looked at himself and felt a shiver go down his spine.
His reflection was so…Cocky…?

‘Why o why, are you still here Alexander? Why aren’t you running after her, grabbing her be her wrists, hold her hands up high and kiss your way down her valley?’

His eyes snapping open to a whole new level he found himself hearing voices. The voice of the newsreader from his radio, his angel from the nightmares, her voice ringing threw his head as he remembered the first time they had sex in the backseat of his BMW…
Her moans and struggle for control, the way she had taken him into the world beyond pleasure into the domain of pure lust that was as sweet as sin.

How couldn’t he recall this earlier?

‘Because you didn’t want to, Alexander. Sexy Lexy always knowing everything better, even the brainy self-conscious that was trying to remember you, but you and the hot chick made a deal. And that deal will kill you slowly; poison you until you’ll drop on the floor, kissing the dust in the crack farm.’

No, that’s a lie.

‘And I’m Godzilla on Prozac. Come on Lex! Let me take control and make this a happen. I know you want to…’

If anyone is a crack head it would be you!

‘And you’re talking to yourself…mmm…what does that say about you?’

And that was the last they saw from the sanity for a long, long time.
And so did his foot as it sinks on the pedal, press it to the floor.
With 80 on an open road, he found himself hungry, but was to nervures to eat. What was totally ridicules. Luthor didn’t do nervures, right?
No, of course not, they’re feelings and Lex was now driven by them. Great, just great. Where was he going anywhere?

She was doing...well, bad. She hadn't slept and she knew the reason but was to pride to admit it. The pure adrenaline that pumped threw her veins made her squeal in delight His touch, his lips, his legs, his chest, his…Gutter. Bad Girl!

Somehow she was just excited. Something big was going to happen. And she couldn't wait for it to happen.

Maybe it would help her forget him. It was no secret that the last time she saw him, she was swallowed by lust. But she was working on that.
No, she really was. But it wasn't really working that's all...No really!

'denial' A soft warm voice whispered in her ear, making chills go down her spine. Spinning around she founf that she was the only one in the room.
Mmm...that was...odd.

As Matt opened the door, his heart sank to his toes.
“Lex Luht-” But was stuck in his tracks as the man brushed past him into his house.
“Where is Pete?”
“Showering, Sire. Would you like something to drink?”
“No, what I do want is you getting your gay butt into that bathroom and make Pete descent to be seen!” Matt was stunned, but quickly disappeared to get his knight in shining armour because that Luthor was in for no good.

As Pete entered, Lex stood up to shake his hand. After a quick chat about this and that, Lex got to the point of his sudden visit.
“Chloe.”
Pete nodded. He already knew that the seconded Matt opened his mouth and two words formed.
Lex Luthor.
And the lick would be Chloe Sullivan.

“I want her so badly Pete, I can’t eat, sleep, go out or walk my dog without someone next to my phone in the hope she will call.”

Pete was…well…shocked. He knew the Luthor and he wouldn’t let anything get in his way, but this was defiantly a new development.
“Lex, you want ‘The Fabulous Sullivan’ then you should start with asking her out, perhaps?”
Matt whispered, trying to look in Lex his eyes, what wasn’t going to work with him hanging over like some drained wash towel.

“It’s like she is playing some sort of game with me, and I’m losing. I never lose. I don’t do that and if I would lose this, I don’t know what I would do! I don’t just want her for her money, body or spark but for all of her. I can feel her presents as if I have a build-in Chloe-radar. It is freaky. I never felt like this before…”

“It’s called Love, Luthor.” Pete chuckled at the face his husband made. Matt was a fashion designer and had these problems all the time with the girls of the catwalk…
But the look Lex had in his eyes was telling him that *that* wasn’t the only thing that was hunting him at night and day.

TBC

flower
11th April 2004, 16:00
Hey everybody...
I know it’s short and stuff, but I have to go pack for my little school trip to Paris, so...no update for a while.
Please! Please! Tell me what you think so I can figure out what I'm going to do to them...
O-kay, that just sounded pitiful... :huh:
Mmm...
Anyhow, please read and review.

Without you

This was the point Lex would do everything to get the better of himself. Here he was, sitting on a motorcycle with nothing on except the leather trousers and a sweatband around his wrist.
As the motor roared, Lex pumped the beat up as Chris Cornell started to yell in his hear threw the headphone.

Chloe had trouble thinking straight. The pure lust she felt towards him was unbearable.
Sitting there, curled up in her fluffy chair, she could feel his hands on her tights as she ride him.

Shaking her head, she took another sip from her tea.

Maybe Pete was right, and she had to meet him face to face. Telling him that it was her, that she was the one he had had sex with. That it was her how made him moan in pure pleasure as she would softly whisper sweet things in his ear as she would stroke his hardness.
The way her hand would fit perfectly in his as they would pant, sucking in oxygen as they would stare in each others eyes, drowning in peacefulness.

A tear made a path down her cheek as she remembered how she left, shushing Lucas as she would pull the door shut.

The pure animalistic being inside of him had taught him how to master the motorcycle in no day flat and now, here he was, not letting her out of his side ever again.
And with the early dawn, moving right along but he couldn't buy a eye full of sleep

He slightly smiled as she opened her front door. The compound would be all his after she would have left for her work.

And in the aching nights under satellites in stead of stars, he was not received, his heart built with stolen parts and a telephone in his heart. Someone needed to get him a priest, to put his mind to peace. The ringing in his head, was she a cure or a disease? From his creator, he had reserved life now she had to show him how to live.

He could swear that he could go on forever again, hoping for her to love him. Pleading too someone to let him know that his one bad day will end. He would go down as her lover, her friend.

She wanted him to give her his lips and with one kiss they would begin. She was afraid of being alone, but still she had chosen for it. Because she was indeed lost without him and she was scared of leaving that night, but still she made up her mind, and left. But she was lost without him.

He would leave his room open till sunrise for her; he would keep my eyes patiently focused on her. Where was she now? He can hear footsteps, ‘Am I dreaming?’
Was she also afraid of being alone? He was.
Was she also afraid of leaving tonight? He was.

His motor came to live, as she closed her door behind her and stepped into her car. She was trembling, limb for limb. She looked around, was she knowing of his presents as he was for hers?

Riding down towards the house, he found himself wondering if he truly wanted to do this…

TBC!

flower
18th April 2004, 19:50
A/N: Warning! This chapter contains smut...Just so you will be warned.
The chap is short, I know, but I'm continuing soon enough.
Please read and Review!

Enjoy.

Change.

She can’t change the way he feels, she can’t tell him this isn’t real. He held on, and on and on.
She made him think about the first time they met, the electricity he couldn’t ignore.
She had lost herself in him as he had lost himself in her. He wanted a change. He wanted her to know that all this time he …

He hoped he somehow could get to her, letting her see how much she mend for him.
The way she could make his breath hitch, the way her hips moved as she would walk. The witty spark she had, the colour of her hair, everything.

He saw her in his sleep.
She would walk over to his bed, strangling him on the way as she would climb up towards him. In his naughty mind he could feel her hands that rapidly moved sudden all over his hard rock body; she would kiss and nibbled his neck and lips. The way he would grab her by the wrist as she positioned herself on him, hissing as she felt the erection threw the ice cold silk.
He could feel her wetness, the stickiness, which socked his covers as she moved on top of him. Rubbing him, massaging him as he moaned her name. The devilish smile would work his way up her feathers.

Closing her eyes, she would let her head fall backwards as she moaned, releasing herself from her top and bra. Her eager little hands would leave his body and up to her own as she would tease her pink nipples, continuing to rock against him.

His cock would grow in length as she moved on him in a steady, tortures way.
Screams escaped her wet lips as his dick would tough her weak spot as he would trust forward, hoping to increase the movements.

The covers would fly up and she would ride him. Handcuffed, he would lay underneath her as she would move up and down, in and out in a painful slow way.
As she would look at her, one hand positioned on his belly, her head thrown back and her other on her clitt as she would puss herself up and down towards her climax.
The sweat on her body that was visible by the shying of the moan light, the moans and music on the background made him loos his cool and explode in her.

But as he would open his eyes again, he would wake in a poodle of sweat as he panted harshly. Looking around, scanning the room for her small firm body to step out of the shadows, but every night he would only find a Shar-Pei sleeping in his bench.

And now, now he was here, sitting on her bed, letting his eyes enjoy the sight.
Hurricane Chloe.
He chuckled, and pushed himself of the bed.

As she walked in, he closed the door. His breath hitched as she let her dress fall to an ocean at her feet.

Her curves where still perfect and her sent was still the same. Moving forwards, she walked his way but only seconds for seeing him, she moved to her right, into her bathroom.
Slipping away from his hiding place, he softly walked over to the glass door that leaded him to be welcomed by a sweet sent of roses from the garden.

The garden, grand and peaceful, was made for relaxation. The grass tickled his feet as he walked barefoot over it towards the old, enormous oak in the centre of it all.
The swing, attached to an old branch, was nothing more then would and rope, but was comfortable.

Climbing up, so he would have the element of surprise, he sat down in the top, waiting for her to come to him.
Today, tonight, all his severing would end.
Chloe Sullivan would give him a change that he disserved….

Or would she not?

TBC!

asharnanae
18th April 2004, 20:33
:cool: slightly confuseing, but I got there in the end. interesting, like to see more. :yay:

flower
22nd April 2004, 20:40
“We had an agreement!” She yelled, holding her heart as she looked at him, fire made out of anger and lust shining in her eyes.

“And it sucks, Chloe. Besides, you broke it by, again, sleeping with me after that damned party!” He chuckled at the sight below him. He had scared seven lives off her by letting his foot touch her neck as she sat down on her swing. Biting down in an apple, he let his head fall to a side, slowly breathing in, trying to control his hungry body.

“You big oaf! That doesn’t mean that you can just sneak into my house, dressed in only leather trousers and scare me like this!”

“It doesn’t? Mmm…well I did try it the other way, didn’t I? I called, sent you letters, I did the entire wooing session and you just let me stand there in the cold. Me, your favourite fan, may I add.” Jumping down, Lex looked at her, brushing some hair behind her ear.

His warmth made her dizzy. His firm body, only wrapped in leather, made her want to jump his bones. But the rules stopped her. How much she wanted she had to stay true to them for a change.

“1) No fucking around with each other’s minds no more.”

He sighed. “You did a pitiful job on that rule.” She rolled her eyes but slightly smiled.

“2) No more physical contact. Meaning no more sucking, kissing, nibbling, touching, verbal judo, banging, fucking, having sex or making love.”

He chuckled. “You fucked that one up too.” She blushed this time. Owh, how he loved her.

“3) We will forget about ‘the night’ and will be silent as the grave about it.”

“That, you did do well. Good girl.” Shaking her head, she let out a tired sigh, making him frown.

“4) We will move onto our live separate lives. No more interfering with each other’s better knowing, bantering, verbal judo, socially and work related.”

“Somehow, that did work out.”

This time she was totally flushed as she moved about.

“No Lex, you broke that rule. You sent me all those letters and stuff.” Her voice was nothing more then a whisper. Her gaze locked on the soil underneath her feet, giving the impression she never wanted to make any contact with anyone ever again.
And yes, the crack you just heard, that was his heart breaking. All he wanted was to take her to her bed, lay her down and caress her until she was happy once again.

“Chloe, baby, look at me… We where fools, no, I was a fool to think I could just open a window and let you be taken away with the wind. I was so wrong. I want you more than ever, it’s just…”

“We will destroy each other’s lives.”

He just nodded. All he could do was nod.

As she sighed, she looked up to him, tears burning in her eyes. “Lex,” Taking a deep breath she recalled the quote her father taught her. “Some people want it all. From simply some food on their table to diamante rings and billions on their banc account. Some just want it all, but I…I don’t. I don’t want my food on a silver plat or some handmade pearl necklace! I just want…I just want…You.”
“Everything means nothing if I can’t get you! Then let my live be destroyed, but at least I don’t have to make some unwanted ass sent my a dozen roses so I would be wooed of my feet. No man can woo me anymore. I was taken a long time ago and that was how it stayed for so long. Lex? I’m yours. Truly yours and nothing in this whole world can change that.”

Well…He was…Stunned. The pure relieve of hearing her say those words, as if someone just pulled a rotting knife from his back. His tongue paralysed, his jaw clanged and his mind black.
Totally numb by the words that where just spoken.

“Umm…Lex, aren’t you suppose to say something?” She looked flushed and frustrated as she broke the silence.

A smile broke his way free on his face, laughter boiling up in his throat as he sudden to a dive to her direction.

As they fell, his mouth pressed itself on hers. An animalistic moan came from both of them as they landed in the soft grass.
“Lets make up for the time we missed, what you say Sullivan?” He smiled as he hovered over her. She blushed from head to toe. How he loved her.
“Let’s rumble.” Still the snaky City Girl as he remembered her to be.

How he missed her…

The End.

~*~*~*~*~

Please Read and Review! :biggrin:
F

asharnanae
22nd April 2004, 21:19
:biggrin: fantastic ending, !! love that they finaly goun each other! :yay:

jem
30th April 2004, 16:50
wow.... all that angst.... i cant believe i missed this...
please write more stories!!!!

and yes....that angst.... ROCKED>>>>>

starmoon
12th April 2005, 01:45
great story it made me all warm and jettery inside.

darkangel
4th July 2005, 09:04
This fic was really nice.

Thaís
4th July 2005, 11:52
A really nice fic, a little confusing, but it's cool the way they find each other, then choose to let each other go, and then search for each other before finding each other again. But a really nice ending in a really cool fic.

Ami Rose
18th July 2015, 05:11
Great ending! Loved the fic!