PDA

View Full Version : Splintered Sanctuary-"R" for sex & language (Fin)

Gemkat5
4th April 2004, 05:47
It was suggested for me to post this here in 'short stories' since I wasn't sure where to put it. If this is the wrong forum, please let me know. ~Kat~

TITLE: Splintered Sanctuary
AUTHOR: ~Kat~
E-MAIL: gemkat5@yahoo.com
DISCLAIMER: THE 'ONLY' THING I CLAIM TO OWN IS THE INSANE IDEA THAT FORMED THIS STORY. (notice the all caps!)
SPOILERS: Shattered
SUMMARY: What happened in the Kent's barn while Clark was explaining to his parents what was going on with Lex after Lionel's visit.
RATING: "R" for sexual content & language.
A/N: This is *MY* version of what you will never see on T.V.!!!

Splintered Sanctuary

"You're going to help me, aren't you."

It was a statement rather than a question.

"That’s what I'm here for," she replied with a smile, glancing from the laptop to look him in his eyes.

Her smile faded slowly and she became uncomfortable. He was leaning over her too close. Even with dementia, Lex Luthor had a presence that would not be ignored. The trouble was - to Chloe - that was the most dangerous thing about him.

He chuckled softly, his breath fanning her ear. "I mean, you'll help me like I helped you when you were running scared. The night you stayed with me at the mansion."

"I try not to think about that, Lex. It was..."

"Amazing."

"Well, yea. But... right now we need to focus on figuring out what they drugged you with."

"But I want to touch you again," he whispered in her ear, running his fingers through her hair to the back of her neck.

"Lex, Clark or the Kent's could walk in here at any given second. Now you'll just have to behave yourself for now. Please. I'm not finding answers when I can't think straight.

He smiled a genuine smile, obviously pleased with her. "I make you unable to think straight?"

'Oh no.' she thought, risking a glance at him. He was 'so' close it made her dizzy. Her breath caught in her throat.

He didn't give her time to try to answer. His lips captured hers heatedly with an urgency to feel her close to him. She responded instantly. She missed this, once wasn't enough. That one night in the mansion had been magical, not very rational, but magical.

He pulled his lips from hers, running the tip of his tongue along her jaw to nip at her earlobe. One hand slipped under her shirt, careful not to rip it, and cupped her breast.

She leaned into him, knowing she should pull away, knowing she should make him stop. He wasn't himself. He pulled her to him with an abandonment that Lex Luthor wouldn't be credited to possessing.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him. Her hips ground into his, her breast meshed into his palm. All thought left her when he groan with pleasure.

He wrapped his arm around her back, moving her to the sofa in the loft. He chuckled as he laid her down beneath him.

"And what could you possibly find funny in this situation?"

He held her gaze with bright eyes. She could 'see' there was something wrong with him, as though his actions weren't already screaming that fact.

"I knew I would have you again. I'm just happy that it's happening."

The rest of her warning alarms went off inside her head, adding volume to the ones already beeping at regular intervals.

"Lex, ..."

"Shhh." Placing his finger on her lips. "I know that no matter what happens to me, I will remember you," He paused, lowering himself to kiss her gently on the lips. "Just like this, with your eyes shining like emeralds with arousal for me because I can turn you on with a simple kiss."

"Lex," she breathed, her tone a little fearful, uncertain of him. His eyes were wild, his smirk almost leerful.

"Shhh," he sounded again, taking her lips in his. His tongue pushed through to duel with hers when she responded to him.

He was captivating, scary at the moment, but captivating. And she wanted more before the drugs wore off and he lost his passionate abandon.

He unzipped her jeans, his long fingers slipped between cotton and flesh to touch her wet core. She gasped at the sudden jolt of heat that consumed her, grabbing his shoulders for something to hold on to.

"Take me between your thighs, Chloe," he breathed against her neck.

"Oh god, Lex. How can you do this to me?"

Her face was flushed, her body felt like an inferno. Placing her hands at his chest, she began to undo the buttons on his shirt when suddenly he tensed, his head snapped up in attention.

"Do you hear that?" he asked with paranoia.

"No," she answered slowly. "I don't hear anything." 'Except my heart pounding in my head,' she added in thought.

"They're talking about me!" he spat, suddenly angry. He moved to get up.

"Lex, wait!" grabbing him by his shoulders to keep him still. She'd rather the Kent's find them like this, than to have Lex find the Kent's talking about him.

"You're for me or against me, Chloe. Which is it?" he sneered in a threatening tone, staring directly in her eyes.

"I want to help you, you know that. I'll do whatever I can to find out what they did to you." She reached out and caressed his cheek.

He simply stared at her unmoving, unfeelingly, before suddenly crushing her under his full weight, his mouth ravaging hers roughly, his fingers fucking her hard while he grinded his erection against her jean clad thigh.

She opened her mouth to scream. But not out of fear, no, from the desire he awoke in her, from his arousal burning her like liquid fire, from the explosion she felt from within.

He bit her lip for her, knowing what he was doing to her. He hated that it had to be like this, rushed and sloppy. But their voices rang in his head, their conversation filled his ears. As soon as she climaxed he was off her and headed outside.

Just at the corner of the barn he stopped and looked down at himself. With a mental control of a lifetime, his erection subsided. The shirt being rumpled and semi buttoned was figurative, they thought he was nuts anyway. He stepped forward to face the deafening silence when they noticed his presence.

"You think you know people," he started saying. "...and...you realize it's all just a facade."

"Lex, you know we only want what's best for you," Martha stated sympathetically, trying to calm him down.

"Save the clue in maternal posturing for your own son, Mrs. Kent. I heard ya'll talking. Little Kent cabal, such a selective group, aren't you? And so secretive, plotting to pack me off to a loony bin."

"I tried to stop him, I'm sorry." Chloe said in a rush, running around him to stand off to his side.

He turned and looked at her, amused that she lied for him. Then thought, 'maybe she's not lying.' Then he disregarded the thought. Her face was all flushed, she was out of breath, and her eyes were green with arousal.

He wondered if the others saw her as he did at that moment.
Absolutely fuckable.

hfce
4th April 2004, 06:36
Aww man I wanted more. That was so good. :blinkkiss:

Hope :chlexsign2:

sylvia
4th April 2004, 12:01
Not an insane idea at all. In fact, I'll bet most of us on this board harboured the same thoughts about that barn scene... anyway nice work :biggrin: If you're doing a sequel it wouldn't hurt either.

Clannadlvr
4th April 2004, 19:56
*grins* I just got to watch "shattered" for the first time the other night and the expression Chloe had on her face when she ran after Lex definitely led me in the direction you went with this short story!!

Great job!

Val
4th April 2004, 20:59
I loved it! And thats EXACTLY where my mind went when I watched that ep! The expression on Chloe's face, how she was all flushed and breathless, how it took her a while to come after Lex (she ahd to fix her clothes right? ;)) and his shirt was all messy too... Glad someone put those thoughts into writting! And did a great job at that too!

Impress
5th April 2004, 16:28
great job. so screams sequel.

sabby
9th April 2004, 17:34
Now I know that I already gave you review of this, verbally, quite a few times...

But I thought I should give you a little written feedback, too. You know I love that scene, because it is the most perfect theory I could think of for that missing scene in shattered. I mean what else could explain the weird behavior between Chloe and Lex in that scene after?

You got their characters down and I for one don't need a sequel because it fits in with everything that happens after in the timeline of the series.

now where the hell is that Chasing Shadows? Still need to read the last chapter...

autumngold
10th April 2004, 02:22
I just know you're right!! That is exactly what happened in "Shattered"!! Now if only the writers of Smallville would have shown it!! Great story!! :chlexsign1:

Julie
11th April 2004, 04:05
DRITBRA as I say in Norwegian... lol... Loved it!

Warunee
11th April 2004, 04:26
Amzing! Argh! Just Amazing!

This the first fic I've read after returning from Thailand.

Amazing! Argh!

Just Wow!

Blaire023
12th April 2004, 14:37
I don't know where I escaped to that I didn't get a chance to read this before now. I loved it, and of course my imagination was veering down that road the second she came out of the barn after him. So I loved it, thanks for putting words down for my imagination.

~And do I really want to know what that sig line is all about Kat?

*arches brow and looks at Sabby*

--B

Gemkat5
12th April 2004, 15:32
Thanks All for the great FB! Glad to add to the imagination!

~Kat~

To B...

THE avatar is back! COOL! You know I've always liked that one! :biggrin: As for the signiture, we were looking at pics from the convention, and we were drinking, and I think it was funnier after we had a few. ::looks at Sabby:: ~Sabs, you're honey wants an explination. You explain it!~ :coffee: I'm goin for more coffee.

sabby
12th April 2004, 17:17
Everybody else. ignore this please!

Babe, *growls* I hate explaining myself before I'm even up yet and had my first coffee fully.

Anyway, yes, I was depressed, so Kat and I took a little time to get drunk. I was flooding DTS at the time and so of course we ran into convention pictures again and after a few drinks of course my higher brain function shut down and I opened a link and first thing I saw was "Aww, isn't he pretty" until I looked twice... and realized just who the fuck I was looking at. Then I realized I had way too much to drink, so I kept right on drinking to get beyond that point. Well turns out another rum and lime was enough.

Love ya baby *returns to her coffee*

Sab

sexi_angel_babee
12th April 2004, 22:53
absolutely genius... LOVE IT!!!! hehehehehe only if they would air that on TV... lol. my fav part has to be the ending... this was done really well... u should definitely do a sequel... :chlexsign1:

drina
20th April 2004, 20:30
Season three of Smallville is now showing in my country, but I can't really get into it this year. This is because of the lack of Chloe, and the nauseating over-presence of one Lana Lang. Why is it that every episode has to involve her in one way or another?? I was so cheering for the house to smash her head! lol

Anyway, it is in stories like this that makes me stay in the Smallville and Chlex fandom. And boy, if that really happens on TV, I would watch it over and over again.

tiff
22nd April 2004, 08:34
sequel...prequel...either one :biggrin: loved it and it obviously left me wanting more. *hints tactlessly*

starmoon
29th April 2005, 05:29
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! that was great.

darkangel
27th July 2005, 10:45
i loved the last line
Absolutely fuckable. :drool:

buddyfozzy
27th July 2005, 18:04
Wow, this was so good! Think we might ever get a sequel to this? Pretty please?? :respect:

jaxie926
1st August 2005, 19:32
Amazing! LOVED the last line!

Ainur
8th October 2005, 18:53
That was fantastic. Even when he's not acting like himself Lex is hot. Like somebody else said the last was great.

gecko
8th October 2005, 22:07
i loved it

Esther25jm
29th July 2006, 07:42
Damn, why couldn't that have been part of the deleted scenes on the DVD set?!! Better yet---shown on the show?!!! Argh!! Great story, hon--and that will forever be the scene in my head when I watch that eppy. <eg>

ggdoll18
9th August 2006, 07:50
I will never watch that episode the same way!

~*~Tasha~*~
28th August 2006, 07:15
That wasn't an insane idea ... I loved it! Your explanations for the rumpling and what happened in the barn were better than we ever got! Very cool!

Tanschana
11th January 2009, 20:27
Really really nice story!

malugargula
12th January 2009, 23:56
Great fic
:)

Ami Rose
9th February 2013, 13:11
Hot lol

malugargula
10th February 2013, 18:14