PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Just Do It! (NC-17)

sabby
30th March 2004, 00:09
Disclaimer: Yeah sure, they're mine... come on! If they were would we have to channel swap every other minute to avoid the blana? Yeah you got it.

A/N: So anyway, I'm sitting here at Kat's and she's at work....Then I heard that little voice in my head that sounded suspiciously like hers and it said "Bored Now" So what the hell, let's write a PWP *shrugs* Oh and no clue where this is going or what's gonna come of it.

"Lex..." Her voice had that dangerously sweet tone to it and the young Luthor sat back in his wide, comfortable leather seat motioning for the stewardess to get him a drink and preparing for the blow.

"I'm bored." There it was.

Despite the sense of trepidation that washed over him whenever his fiancee uttered that particular sentence, a smile came to Lex's face that almost caused the flight attendend to drop the glass of scotch she was holding out for him.

He switched his cellphone to the other hand and took the glass from her with a curt nod.

"So what do you propose I do about that? I'm already halfway back to Metropolis, if you hold out a few more hours I promise I'll give you plenty of things to do. You won't have time to think let alone be bored."

He could clearly picture the pout that was forming on her face, scrunching up her nose and making her look nothing short of adorable.

"But Lex, I'm bored now....I wanna play!" Yepp, there was the excited little bounce to her voice and the frown had just turned into a decidedly evil grin that made goosebumps appear on his arms and sent a pleasant little chill up and down his spine.

He was in trouble....deep in trouble.

"Chloe, come on. I promise I'll come right over and pick you up as soon as I touch ground in Met."

He knew it was useless, but it was a game they played and he had to make that last half-assed effort, eventhough both of them knew that she'd have her way.

"No. I wanna play, now!"

"Here we go" He mumbled under his breath, then spoke up again "Ok, and what pray tell did you have in mind?"

A chuckle on the other end of the line and then. "Guess where I am."

Lex took a healthy sip of his scotch and cocked his head to the side to glance down at his watch. 11.50 in the morning.

"Your office? Deedee's?" At this time it could only be either of those two. At work or having a fix at her favorite coffee shop.

"Wrong and wrong again. Remember I have this week off."

"Ok..." Lex twirled the amber liquid in his glass. "Give me a hint."

He took another healthy swig... "I'm lying on purple felt...with your balls between my legs." ...and choked as the liquid got sucked down the wrong tube at her choice of words.

"Pardon?" He gasped out the same moment that she inquired "Lex, you ok?" Concern warring with amusement in her voice.

He coughed discretely and cleared his throat. "I'm ok. It's ok." His voice was still raspy.

Chloe snickered unashamedly into his ear, sending another tingle down his spine.

"I'm lying on your pooltable, Lex. The pooltable."

Lex suppressed a groan as pictures of the x-rated variety started flooding his mind. She was a mischievous little minx. And he was loving every minute of it.

"Oh" Was all he got out before he got himself back under control. "And what are you doing, lying on this particular piece of furniture? Not to mention why did you drive all the way back to Smallville just for that?" His eyebrow raised with the question.

"My aren't we a little selfassured?" Her teasing voice, followed by an almost unnoticable rasping sound "I actually came here to see how my Dad was doing. He says to tell you hello by the way"

"Hmmm." His attention had wandered from what she was saying and focused on that one particular sound in the background. It had sounded like a zipper. He set the glass aside and let his hand rest loosely on the armrest.

Another light chuckle. "And while I was here I decided I might as well swing by the mansion, see how our old playground is doing without us."

Lex shifted in his seat as he heard the sound of rustling material that stirred even more mental pictures and brought back a few of the hotter moments that involved said pooltable she was now lying on. The clacking of plastic meeting the wooden banister caught his attention. Chloe was playing with the balls.

"Is that so?" His voice lowered and shifted to a deeper tone without him noticing.

"Mhmm" followed by a moan and loud, wet, suckling noises.

He could have sworn those slacks weren't this tight just a minute ago.

"Are you eating something?"

"Mhmm. Having a popsickle."

Damn, she was out to kill him with mental images. And those slacks were definitely too tight, he'd have to seek out his tailor and ask for more give in the front.

"Chloe," He had ment to sound stern, but it had come out too husky and sounded more like an invitation even to his own ears. He tried again. "Chloe, I'm not in the private jet. The flight attendend is right down the aisle."

His admonishment was met with a disinterested snort. "So? You'll just have to control yourself...or be really inconspicious. Or are you too scared to give your fiancee a little pleasure?"

Now that was a challenge right to his ego. Fuck. Lex liked challenges, a lot. He liked the thought of pleasuring Chloe and the images it brought with it even more.

"You're impossible," he gritted through his teeth as he tried to adjust his pants as inconspiciously as possible.

"I want you, Lex. I want to hear you. Right now." Her tone was silkily seductive but underneath was the hint of the steelband of demand.

Lex bit back a moan. "Chloe, I..." She didn't let him finish his sentence, not that he was sure there would have been a full sentence anyway.

"Lex, I need it, I need you. Come on. I love the noises you make when you get turned on. When I turn you on." Another loud suckle on her popsickle and a wet smack as she pulled it from between her lips. Very lushious lips that would be very red by now.

"Dammit," his free fist smashed down onto the armrest clenching tightly as he willed himself under control.

"Come on Lex, just do it."

Taking a deep breath, he tried to relax. If he wanted to win this game, he had to play along.

"Allright, ok. Hold on for a second. Let me just go to..."

"No, Lex! Right here, right now."

A loud, resounding moan. This time from her side of the line.

"Mhmmm, soooo cold." Her voice was trembling slightly, her breathing a little heavier than just a few moments ago.

Lex's eyes widened. She couldn't have...

"Feels like your tongue on me, but icy cold and hard not warm and squishy." ( The Author apologizes profusely for not being able to resist "The Squishy")

Lex chuckled low in his throat at her choice of words, but amusement was the last thing the pictures running through his brain created at that moment.

"One of these days you're going to kill me with these stunts you pull."

Thankfully the first class section only held three other passengers on his flight. Two of them Japanese businessman seated all the way in the back of the section, the other sitting up front, trying to shack up with the stewardess.

"Never! Now do it." This time, her tone was commanding, but her voice was shaking with her heavy breathing.

Lex shifted soundlessly into the window seat, trying to shield himself a little better from any unwanted eyes on him.

"Pushy little vixen." All he got for an answer was a low keening sound zinging straight to his already hard cock.

His eyelids lowered to halfmast and he switched the phone back to his right hand before he pulled down the zipper of his pants as soundlessly as possible.

"You know that you're going to pay for this as soon as I get home." His tone was low and sharp as he took firm grip of his shaft, jacking it slowly.

A low moan from Chloe. "I can hardly wait. Tell me! I want to hear what you'll do to me when you come back to the mansion to find me spreadeagled on your sheets, waiting for you."

His grip tightened on the downstroke, giving the base of his dick a firm squeeze. Lex bit down hard on his tongue to keep from making any noise that might cause the stewardess to come over.

"You want to know what I will do to you? Mhmm, I will make you suffer for this. I know how much you like touching me, so I will take that away from you. I will tie you up just like you've been waiting for me. Spreadeagled on my sheets. I will blindfold you, too. So you won't be able to see where I am or what I do to you."

A highpitched little whimper and the sound of billard balls clacking against eachother and the wooden banister of the table.

"Lex!" She was breathing heavily and he could picture her perfectly.

Flushed skin, her hands gliding over her smooth body, the popsickle already forgotten and leaving stains on the felt. Legs spread wide waiting for him to slide between them and bury himself inside her as deep as he could go.

The moan escaped before he could stop it as his thumb slid over the head of his cock, spreading the small amount of precome to lubricate his motions.

"But I won't touch you right away. I'll make you wait. Just letting you feel my presence, talking to you like I am now, letting you know that I am there."

Chloe uttered a deep guttoral moan. The next thing he heard was a loud thunk. He guessed her feet were kicking out by now. The closer she got to release, the more she started thrashing around.

He loved the fact that she was passionate by nature. He'd had one to many woman that would just lie underneath him like a dead fish. Chloe was far from that. With her it was always exciting and the challenge of her squirming and thrashing turned him on more than she was probably aware of. Unconsciously he sped up the pace of his strokes, circling the head on every other upstroke.

"Then, when you've almost given up hope that I will touch you at all, I will glide my finger up the side of your body, just barely grazing your soft skin, driving you out of your mind."

"God, LEX!" His eyes closed completely as her words washed over him in a wave of sensation.

"Chloe"

"More Lex, I need more, please." The last word was barely more than a high keen.

He growled through his teeth, fighting to hang on to his control while Chloe lost herself in the passion of the moment.

"Please, Lex." She was close, he could tell by the way her voice sounded and the loud thrashing noises of her feet on the table.

A victorious smirk quirked up his lips, if he managed to push her over the edge while fending off his own climax, he would be the winner in this game.

"I will give you more, but I will do it in my own sweet time. I will touch you everywhere and make you moan my name over and over again. I will make you scream every prophanity in the book, driving you wild with my tongue circling around your nipples, then slowly making my way down the center of your chest and inching down to where you really want me. And all I will give you is a flick with just the tip of my tongue on your hot little clit before I move away again."

His voice was so low and raspy he was surprised she could still hear what he was saying but he knew she did when the answer came back.

"Fucking bastard!" Growled in a mixture of frustration and anticipation.

A smug grin curled his lips, his hand still working his hard cock almost unconsciously.

"You know better, Chloe." His tongue sneaked out to wet his bottom lip, teeth clamping down on it a split second later when Chloe's low moan filtered through the phone.

"Lex, please I need you. Make me come. God, please I need to feel you. Lex!"

She obviously had went along with what he told her and teased herself to the point of delusional. At that moment, he hated being stuck in that goddamn plane when he should be buried balls deep inside her.

"I know, baby. It's ok. I'm right there with you. God, you look so hot like that writhing and moaning for me. I can't help it, I need to taste you. Can you feel my mouth on your clit and gliding between your lips, thrusting into you with my tongue like I want to do with my cock right now. Fuck, Chloe! Do you know how much you turn me on writhing under me like that? Covering me with your juices and pressing me so close; as if you were trying to suffocate me. And I love it! Every single sound you make, everywhere your skin touches mine. God Chloe, I..."

He didn't get to finish his sentence as a highpitched wail of his name resounded through his head over the line, proving Chloe's crash over the precipice into blissful oblivion.

His own orgasm took him by surprise, washing over him in a wave of ecstasy that sent his higher brainfunctions out the window and left him spent with a sense of contentment simmering low inside.

It took him several moments to recollect his senses enough to form a coherent sentence.

"You better be waiting spreadeagled in our bed when I arrive."

He heard her chuckle tiredly and the thunk of her feet hitting the floor.

"You betcha babe."

Lex heard the insipid clicking of high heels approaching him and hurriedly tried to fix the mess he'd made, zipping up just before the stewardess was close enough to actually look down and get a full view of him.

"Mr. Luthor...?" Her tone was uncertain. Lex held up his right hand to signal for her to wait and turned his attention back to the phone.

"You still there?"

"Hmmm?" She was probably shuffling towards their bedroom wearing nothing more than a shirt, and if he knew anything about her, it was a safe bet that it was one of his.

Lex smiled. "I love you. See you when I get there."

"Love you, too. Bye."

Lex snapped the cell shut and looked back up at the flight attendend, raising his eyebrows.

"I was hearing a noise from back there. Are you feeling well, sir? Do you need something for flight sickness?"

"No, thank you. I'm feeling fine."

"Allright." The stewardess was still looking at him oddly.

Lex looked back with his usual aloof, raising his eyebrows in question when she didn't step away. The young woman jerked out of whatever it had been and left him, blushing to the roots of her hair.

It was a good thing Luthor's didn't blush or he wouldn't have looked much different then, when he realized that the tail of his shirt was sticking out through the zipper.

The End

LarkLuthor
30th March 2004, 00:24
Hi Sabby. :wave: You're back! on the board at least, which is really all that matters. ;) and with a nice little smutty piece. hehe, Lex made the attendent blush. :drool:

Lark

Not An Addict
30th March 2004, 00:24
*snickers* My my, but our little Chloe is evil, isn't she? *wicked grin* Gotta say, I loved this. But really, how can you -not- love something that makes Lex . . . *ahem* squirm like that? ^_~ Lovely little PWP, babe. Hope you're having fun on your vacation!

hfce
30th March 2004, 01:47
WOW!!!! :drool:

Hope :drool:

MissMed03
30th March 2004, 03:33
Isn't it nice to be idle.... you produced such great stories. I loved this, it was incredibly hot and the ending was fantastic, I'm still chuckling to myself. Would it be too much to ask for a sequel in which Lex pays back Chloe? No. *Sighs* okay. Great story

scifichick774
30th March 2004, 03:47
*evil snicker*

Oh, very nice work. Any time you can make a fic hot and funny at the same time it's a good one. :biggrin:

mimi71884
30th March 2004, 04:24
:devil: :biggrin: :devil: :biggrin: :devil:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

that was hilarious.

HOT and hilarious, great job. wow.

i love it when you're bored. and when chloe's bored. ;)

hehehe. great little PWP you have there.

:yay: :yay:

autumngold
30th March 2004, 04:36
OMG, your story still has me laughing!! I love how Chloe drove Lex crazy on the airplane!! I bet he breaks every speed limit driving home!! This story is wonderful, thanks so much for writing it!! Please, please write a sequel!! :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay:

sydsvaughn
30th March 2004, 06:37
How I've missed these lovely little smut biscuits from you! :)

Seriously, this was HOT!

Did I mention I loved it? :)

SaraC

ColumbiaBlue
30th March 2004, 06:45
That was funny. Hehehehehehehehe. Specially this ---->
It was a good thing Luthor's didn't blush or he wouldn't have looked much different then, when he realized that the tail of his shirt was sticking out through the zipper
:goof:

Loved it!

~Manda :blinkkiss:

vardaquareien
30th March 2004, 16:30
mmmmm :drool: Yummy. I can just picture Lex trying to keep his composure when he's horny as hell! Lovely little hot smutty ficcy that was amusing as hell! ...and the last line just cinches it!!! :biggrin:

Impress
30th March 2004, 16:51
great job hun.

sara_noele
1st April 2004, 15:50
:drool: :drool: now I know what i missed. Welcome back Sabby.

drina
7th April 2004, 07:36
This is hot! :drool: Even without the actual act taking place, it still steams up my screen.

Bit of constructive criticism, i noticed a few spelling and grammatical errors here and there. for example the past tense of 'play' is 'played' not 'plaid'. plaid is a pattern.

sabby
7th April 2004, 13:39
hehehe Hey Drina,

thanks for the feedback, and yeah I noticed the flubs and Kat made me aware of them when she read over my story after she came home from work. but I just didn't care enough to go back over it and correct them. Until now.

To my defense...

Ever tried writing, especially this kind of material when you got kids popping over your shoulder every other minute, asking you something and you hassle to keep your train of thought, close the window and listen to the kid at the same time?

That's when played becomes plaid and commas tend to wander all over the place *g*

Blaire023
7th April 2004, 19:42
LMAO

Do you, Squishy, take your Bubbles to be your lawfully wedded wife? *MY BUBBLES*

I loved it, and I love you. Now is when I cue up the 'awww's'

Well, you know what I'm going through right now, so be patient for just a few more days, then I'll be online more. I'm sure everyone's gaping at this reply thinking, "you mean she didn't fall off the end of the world?"

and no i didn't, but i'm not 100% back either, so you'll all have to wait while i fix my rl and make it less chaotic. Not like that ever goes over well.

BACK ON TRACK...Loved the story, heee, tail of his shirt in his zipper, real suave, Lex...real Suave.

~B

katspell
7th April 2004, 23:23
hmnm, nice, smut, evil Chloe, naughty Lex... :drool:

Blu_FireFly81
8th April 2004, 09:30
Oh yeah hahaha phone sex with Lex never sounded so damn good!!! :smoker: :chlexsign3:

starmoon
2nd April 2005, 07:08
i love it this story is so good and the smut was wonderful.

Ainur
2nd April 2005, 17:10
*sighs* mmmm, that was...yeah, very good. Keep it up! The smut was fantastic.

Yarvarni
3rd April 2005, 00:27
hey can we have another order of PWP to go ;-)

arkakitty
3rd July 2005, 08:46
Oh my... I almost feel sorry for the attendent. But´I loved it :)

meg20
3rd July 2005, 15:10
Yummy :drool2: :drool:

darkangel
6th July 2005, 02:10
This is a very nice fic.

ggdoll18
7th September 2005, 05:28
haha so awesome!!!

ChloeLovesLex
10th October 2009, 05:51
So today I decided to reach way back into the smutty fics and found this one. This was so much fun. I can absolutely see Chloe doing that to Lex. Naughty girl.

Loved Lex getting busted. Hahaha!

carolannw5
8th November 2009, 14:19
Excellent Story!

Love the pool table!

:wub:

Ami Rose
15th February 2013, 02:49
Lmao wow

malugargula
15th February 2013, 05:53
Lol