PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] The Devil in Pink (NC-17)

Sab_Luthor
27th March 2004, 16:58
hello missy we are here as always waiting for an update
so please come back with an update of course

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This fic is missing several chapters due to a hacker's attack we suffered some time ago. Here's a link to the complete story: http://www.mediafire.com/view/8gbqatd2s9zo6j9/xxasaxx_The_Devil_in_Pink.docx

ColumbiaBlue
29th March 2004, 03:16
Just caught this fic and... *sings* Lana's a meteor freak... Lana's a meteor freak!!! Oooh happy day! *dances*

More soon! :biggrin:

~Manda :blinkkiss:

sylvia
29th March 2004, 13:13
Um. Update please? I know it hasn't been that long, but... I really really need to see the rest of it!

autumngold
29th March 2004, 15:22
Yes, please update!! I can't wait to see how evil you make Blana!! She had better not interfer with Chlex though!! :biggrin:

xxasaxx
30th March 2004, 02:40
Hopefully by this weekend I'll have chapt.3 up... Lana lovers BEWARE!!!

xxasaxx
4th April 2004, 20:48
Title: The Devil in Pink
Author: Ariana
Rating: NC-17-pretty soon
Disclaimer: I don’t own Smallville/Characters etc. This is not for profit.
Feedback: Yeah ,why not. I’m a fanfic virgin so please be gentle
A/N: This hasn't been beta'ed so I'm full to blame for all weirdness

**WARNING: Suggested Drug Use**

Chapt. 3

Lex had taken care of his number one agenda for that morning which had been to go into Gabe’s office and grab his favorite picture of Chloe to make a copy using his computer and scanner. He ended up making 5 copies: one for his office at Lexcorp, one for his bedroom, and three others in case they got…um…... ruined.

Lex remembered that Gabe was out of the office until Tuesday and that this would be the perfect opportunity to get closer to Chloe. He just needed to figure out how.
He left work early and headed to the Talon with the anticipation that since it was Friday, Chloe would be there early to hang out with friends and make plans for the night.

He entered the Talon and did a quick sweeping scan for Chloe. His heart fell when he didn’t see her. Of course outwardly, he kept his emotions in check and decided to order at the counter and wait to see if she showed up. The counter was empty except for a single can of whipped cream. Lex waited for 30 seconds and began to get inpatient. He thought about all of the money he put into the Talon at Lana’s request and now here he was waiting for an ungodly amount of time for someone to serve him.

He inwardly perked up after seeing the can of whipped cream as he thought about all of the naughty things he and Chloe could do with it.

‘Hmm, I’ll have to add that to my blowjob fantasy.’ Lex thought.

All of a sudden Lana popped up from behind the counter.

“Hey Lex”, She said in her usual pink perky manner.

“Hello Ms. Lang….”

After studying her face for two seconds, Lex noticed something…..off. She had a trace of greenish powder around her nostrils.

Lana sniffed twice quickly, grabbed a tissue from under the counter and wiped her nose.

“Ugh, excuse me, must be coming down with something.” she chuckled. “Can I get your usual?” she asked.

“Yes please”, Lex slowly said as he sat on the stool at the corner of the counter.

“Here you go Mr. Luthor.”

“Thanks.”

Lex wasn’t quite sure what to make of what he saw. It was no secret that Lex had a wild past. At a typical gathering of his former friends, many things were smoked, swallowed, snorted or injected, so the previous exchange had a rather odd ring of familiarity. Lex decided to observe her for a while.

At that moment,Jenn, one of the Talon’s part time waitresses came in with a bunch of her friends. Lex watched as Lana asked if she could close the Talon tonight even thought it was Jenn’s day off. Lex couldn’t be sure, but as Lana asked the question, he could have sworn he saw a green glint in Lana’s eyes. Even more puzzling was Jenn’s reaction. She seemed to be momentarily mesmerized by Lana.

“Yes Lana, I would love to help you, “ Jenn replied.

“Thanks, I really appreciate it.” Lana smiled and returned back to the counter.

Jenn returned to her friends and, by Lex’s observation seemed to mouth, “Shit, why did I say YES?”.

‘Could Lana be some sort of meteor-rock powder snortin, mind-manipulating freak? Hmmm, this could be the perfect story for Chloe to work on. It would make her day to take down the pink princess.’ he smirked.

With that, Lex hopped off of the stool and proceeded to walk to the back of the Talon where his office was. His heart nearly thumped out of his chest when he rounded a corned and saw Chloe in a secluded spot at the very back of the Talon. She looked like she was getting ready to leave as she was hurriedly shoving what looked to be a small camcorder in her bag.

“Ms. Sullivan, why are you sitting alone back here?”

“I had some…work to take care of and this was the quietest spot.” Chloe fought to keep calm. Her heart rate always went up a little when she was around him. At first, it was because she found him a little bit intimidating. But now that he’s replaced Clark in her nightly smut-filled fantasies, she felt a little paranoid being around him.

“Do you think you could step into my office for a moment? I think I have a case we should look into.” Lex asked.

‘Okay Chloe remain calm’, She thought.

“Sure Mr. Luthor” She said as she followed him into his office.

He motioned for her to take a seat as he closed and locked the office door. As he turned back around she had sat down and crossed her bare legs.

‘Damn, she looks good today‘, he thought. ‘Talk now stare later’.

“Have you noticed anything….strange about Lana lately.”

“Well now that you mention it, truth be told, that was the reason why I was sitting in the back of the Talon.“ Chloe’s eyes lazily drifted down the front of Lex’s pastel purple shirt.

‘I love a man who’s confident enough to wear pastels…Dammit Chloe look at his eyes!!’ she mentally berated herself.

“Was that why you had the camcorder? What did you film?”

‘A nice zoom-in shot of your tight ass.’ Chloe playfully thought.

“Lets just say I think I found this weeks freak of the week and its none other than Smallville’s favorite orphan Lana Lang. I heard a conversation between her and Ms. Yorke, her algebra teacher. She failed the class, but when Lana worked her mojo the teacher changed the grade to an ‘A’ out of sympathy. Ms. Yorke said she felt bad because Lana’s life seemed to be in danger every week. And you saw what she did to Jenn just now. You know Lex, I think she worked her mojo on you a couple of times.”

“Really, how so?” Lex narrowed his eyes.

“Well, you were always bugging Clark about asking her out”

‘Actually I wanted Clark out of the way to get closer to you,’ Lex thought.

“It also explains why I agreed to turn the Talon into a coffee house. I mean we already have The Beanery? Why have two coffee houses in Smallville?” Lex asked.

“I don’t know. Who knows what goes on in that pink lovin, meteor rock snortin head of hers?", Chloe shrugged. "Well, what do you think we should do? She has a date with Clark tonight at eight.”

“Yes, we can’t let her go on gaining sympathy by mind manipulation. Why don’t you leave this to me. I think I know what to do for this situation. I’ll be over at your house at 7:30 before Clark arrives to pick her up. I want to review the evidence you filmed though.”

“Sounds good,” Chloe said as she dug the camcorder out of her bag and gave it to Lex. “What exactly do you have in mind?”

“ You’ll see and I think you will be very pleased with my plan. You’ll have a very interesting story to write for your newspaper.” Lex smirked.

Chloe thought about the days events on her drive back to her house. She had very incriminating evidence proving that Lana was a meteor freak and Lex Luthor agreed to help bust her. Her thoughts drifted back to what she had filmed.

“OH SHIT!!!” she screamed when she remembered some of the contents on the camcorder.

Lex arrived home and immediately hooked up the camcorder to the computer. He wanted to review everything Chloe caught on film first before activating his plan. The beginning just showed a couple of students going in and out of the Talon. As the Talon started to quiet down a little bit, Lana could be seen ducking underneath the counter presumably to recharge her powers by snorting meteor rock powder. Lex saw himself on the screen as he entered the Talon and waited for assistance. The film then focused itself on Lex’s ass and then zoomed in so much so that it practically filled Lex’s entire computer screen.

Then Chloe’s whispered voice could be heard: “Ohh Yeah! That’s what I’m talkin’ about.”

The image stayed like that for about 4 seconds and then zoomed out just in time to catch Lana pop up from behind the counter.

Lex chuckled to himself.

“So Miss Sullivan, maybe you do have feelings for me after all. Tonight after this is sorted out we’ll definitely have to do something about that.”

Sab_Luthor
4th April 2004, 21:21
ummm this promise a very enteresting update
i loved it more please

asharnanae
4th April 2004, 21:30
:biggrin:
“Ohh Yeah! That’s what I’m talkin’ about.”

hehheheheheheheh, yep know just what you meen! Fantastick chappy! this ones just positively adicting me!!!!

LarkLuthor
4th April 2004, 22:30
:lol: :lol: :hehe: Oh, that's good! Chloe's all gagga over Lex's butt! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! And Lex's reaction so typical Lex. More, more, more, more! and soon, please, please, please!

Lark

MissMed03
4th April 2004, 22:38
Excellent chapter! I love you Lana, it explains tons. Update soon... Oh and the line about Lex's ass... priceless :lol:

TheDragonLady
4th April 2004, 23:55
Thass what I'M talking about...

hfce
5th April 2004, 00:38
:lol: Lex's butt funny.

Hope :cool:

carebear72884
5th April 2004, 02:44
..zoomed in on his ass..lol...now if only the camra crew for the show would do that...more soon :biggrin:

sydsvaughn
5th April 2004, 04:49
Hell, when you're as Sexy as Lexy... I'm right there with Chloe. Although, I could think of a few other places she might pay attention to :)

Loved this! Especially the snortin' Lana!

SaraC

SexInStilettos
5th April 2004, 08:09
haha that was great...now come on girls we know we all would hae done the same thing....

Blackberry
5th April 2004, 08:22
LMAO funny..... :D

BB

sylvia
5th April 2004, 13:35
Yay! I love a Chloe-obsessed Lex! Though I think Chloe must be pretty obsessed herself, because I doubt she would usually hand over her only copy of the evidence to Lex so easily, unless she was really, really distracted.

And the Lana snorting meteor rocks was just priceless!

Impress
5th April 2004, 16:39
lol. more soon.

Shay
6th April 2004, 02:55
I about pee'd my pants when Chloe realized that she gave Lex the tape....LOL

More soon

Shay

Blu_FireFly81
8th April 2004, 09:13
Originally posted by smeg888@Apr 4 2004, 02:48 PM
The film then focused itself on Lex’s ass and then zoomed in so much so that it practically filled Lex’s entire computer screen.

Then Chloe’s whispered voice could be heard: “Ohh Yeah! That’s what I’m talkin’ about.”

Hahaha to funny but GREAT theory on Lana!

katspell
8th April 2004, 17:54
GO Chloe, Go Lex, Go Lex to Chloe's house, actually meet halfway and make out... yup! :yay:

autumngold
10th April 2004, 23:35
Ok, who really could blame Chloe for filming Lex's ass?!! I know I would!! :biggrin: Great update!! I can't wait to see what Lex will say to Chloe when he sees her next!! :chlexsign1:

LarkLuthor
12th April 2004, 16:00
Originally posted by autumngold@Apr 10 2004, 10:35 PM
I can't wait to see what Lex will say to Chloe when he sees her next!!
Me too, with the emphasis on can't wait. PLEASE update SOON!

Longingly, The Lark

xxasaxx
20th April 2004, 05:00
Author: Ariana
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Anything Goes
Disclaimer: I don’t own Smallville/Characters etc. This is not for profit.
Feedback: Yeah ,why not. I’m a fanfic virgin so please be gentle

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I’m going to California for the Coachella festival next week and this got lost in the excitement.

A/N: #2: Lyrics to ‘Relax’, by Frankie Goes to Hollywood

Thanks: So Much to my beta Heather (Clannadlvr). I didn’t get this beta’d by the way because I wanted it to be a a surprise! Also, thanks for the great reviews.

Chapter 4( NC-17)

At 7:30, Chloe looked out of the window and saw Lex’s car pull up. She was nervous about what he might have seen on the camcorder and she hoped he wouldn’t say anything about it.

As Lex walked up the porch steps, Chloe opened the door and said hello.

“Where is she?”, Lex asked.

“She’s still in the bathroom primping.”

“Ah perfect we should be right on schedule.”

“On schedule for what? Lex what exactly do you have planned?” Chloe asked as she motioned for him do sit on the couch.

“You’ll see Ms. Sullivan,” he replied as he took off his jacket and made himself comfortable on the couch. “I told you that it would make a great story.”

He grabbed his jacket, took out her camcorder and placed it on the coffee table.

‘Oh Shit!’ Chloe thought.

“But first I think we should discuss-”

“Chloe?!” Lana yell as she came down the stairs and twirled around in her baby pink dress that puffed out a little at the shirt. “How do I look?”

“Uhh..Umm..great!” Chloe forced a smile. ‘All pink, why am I not surprised.’

Oh, Hi Lex! I didn’t know you stopped by. I have a date with Clark in a couple of-”

Lana was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. Chloe briefly turned to Lex before walking over and answering the door while Lex glanced at his watch and smiled.

“Just in time.”

Chloe answered the door to four rather large men in thick black goggles and white Biohazard suits.

“Can I help you?” Chloe asked with a deer in the headlights look.

“ I’m Dr. Greenwood, is there a Lana Lang here?” asked the man closest to the doorway.

Chloe stepped to the side of the doorway and held the door open and smiled.

“Lana its for you!”

Lana walked to the front door with Lex following close behind. He handed Chloe her camcorder.

“You might want this back right about now.”

“What is this! Where’s Clark?” Lana began to panic.

Ms. Lang we at the Belle Reve Sanatorium and Mutant Treatment Center have been watching your actions for several months now. We have definitive evidence that you have the power of mind manipulation which you received by being continuously exposed to your meteorite necklace. We also have video of you routinely searching for more to grind up and snort to enhance your powers. We have been ordered by the state of Kansas to take you into custody.

“No…No you can’t do this. You don’t understand everybody loves me! I made the cover of Time magazine!” She shrieked as her eyes turned bright green. “ I put Smallville on the map! Chloe, Lex, DO SOMETHING!”

“I am doing something. I’m filming this!”

“Save it Ms. Lang. Grab her! Remember, don‘t look directly in her eyes.” The three other men grabbed Lana’s arms and proceeded to drag her to the van while she continued to kick and scream. Once they had her secured in the van, Dr. Greenwood took off his mask and shook Chloe’s hand.

“Thank you ma’am for your cooperation. We were just getting ready to nab her anyway when Mr. Luthor called. We have a pink padded cell all ready for her.”

“Can I get an exclusive interview with you next week for my story on the downfall of Lana Lang?”

“Of Course.”

Just as the white van pulled out of the driveway, the Kent’s bright red pickup truck pulled in. Clark got out walked up to Chloe and smiled.

“What’s up Chloe. Is Lana around?”

“Well, Apparently she’s a meteor freak who‘s got the power of mind manipulation by snorting meteor rock powder and the doctors from Belle Reve just took her away for treatment.” Chloe took a much needed breath.

“Oh! Well that explains a lot because I never really had a thing for brunettes.”

‘Or women.’ he muttered.

“Okay, see you in school on Monday?”

“Yeah sure.” Chloe pulled the door closed. She closed her eyes and shook her head as she walked back into the living room.

“Lex this has been the craziest day.” She opened her eyes but he wasn’t there.

“Lex? That’s strange, his car is still out front.”

Chloe slowly made her way upstairs and stopped into her bedroom where she found Lex laying on his back propped up against her pillows with his legs crossed at his ankles. He had his eyes closed and Chloe wondered if he was sleeping.

“I was wondering how long it would take you to find me.”

“What are you doing up here?” Lex in her room laying on her bed was not a sight she’d thought she would see in a million years. She could barely hear herself talk her heart was pounding so loud in her ears.

Lex ignored her question. “Did you get everything on your camcorder?”

She sat at the edge of her bed and looked at the camcorder in her hands. “Yeah, I’ll also get an interview with the doctor. I can believe Lana-”

“Chloe lets forget about Lana for the time being. We have something more important to discuss.”

‘Okay Lex you’re really weirding me out and turning me on at the same time. Is that even possible?’ she wondered.

“Pray tell Mr. Luthor what’s so important.”

Lex opened his eyes and smiled. “You know I saw everything you recorded earlier at the Talon.”

Chloe sat up straight and lifted her chin. “Yeah, so what. Contrary to popular belief, I am female, I have urges and I love the male form. I’m not ashamed of looking.”

Lex looked her dead in her eyes. “Well contrary to popular belief, I do have a heart, I have urges also and I’m not afraid to admit that I find you really sexy, and I wouldn’t mind pursuing a relationship with you.”

Chloe’s deer in the headlights look returned.

“What do you think about that Chloe?”

She pinched her hand. “Time to wake up now.”

Lex sat up Indian style. “You’re not dreaming. Is my admission a nightmare for you.?”

“I couldn’t be dreaming anyway. You’re always naked in my dreams. Did I just say that out load?”

“Yep.”

Lex placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss. After a couple of minutes Chloe reluctantly broke the kiss off. Her eyes continued to penetrate his as she changed her position on the be so that she was sitting up on her heels. Lex mirrored her position as it gave him better access to roam his hand on her body as his lips explored Chloe’s neck and collarbone.

“Lex” she said breathlessly, “This has been the craziest day.” She rubbed her hands up and down his back under his shirt.

“Its about to get crazier. Chloe you would make me a very happy man if you would let me do this to you.” Lex ran his ran his hand between her legs in her shorts and massaged her inner thigh very close to the place he really wanted to be. She was already radiating so much heat he thought he might burn himself, which quite frankly excited him.

“Lex,” Chloe tugged at his earlobe with her lips and then looked him straight in the eyes. She quickly pulled off her shirt and bra. “You’re going to be my first so You. Damn. Better make it memorable.

Lex started at her belly button and trailed his eyes lazily over her gorgeous form.

“Oh, Ms. Sullivan, I’ll-”

Chloe took advantage of his open mouth to explore it with her own.

‘Less talk Lex, more action.” She thought a s she carelessly ripped off his shirt and tugged it off of his shoulders.

After the shirt was discarded, Lex pulled Chloe closer too him. She shivered as his hands trailed over and under her ample breasts. He bent down slightly and took one nipple in his mouth and lightly scrapped with his teeth. He smiled up at her after she sighed and smiled in satisfaction. As he gave her neglected nipple some action Lex jammed his hands into her shorts to cup her ass. Chloe pushed him back slightly and took off her shorts so that she was completely naked before Lex. He sat back and eye fucked her for a good minute. Chloe got slightly embarrassed and quickly said “Okay your turn.” and lunged for this belt.

As she fiddled with his belt and zipper, one of Lex’s hands played with her breast as the other reached into his back pocket and pulled out a condom. He set it next to him on the bed. After She open his pants she pushed him on his back and pulled his pants and boxers off. Lex grabbed the condom and was about to rip it open when Chloe stopped him.

“Wait, not yet.”

She leaned over him while maintaining eye contact with his hugely erect cock. She’d read plenty about the artistry of giving great blow jobs on the internet, and she saw this as a good opportunity to try her skills.

Lex stared as realized what she was about to do.

She decided to start off slowly. She stuck her small pink tongue out a little and licked the head of his cock to taste the small drops of pre-cum that formed there. She looked up as Lex moaned. She was still a little bit nervous, so she took her time and explored his cock, licking his length and kissing the head. She felt bad because she felt as if she was teasing him, but she didn’t care. He’d done his before she hadn’t. She looked up at him again and saw the complete look of contentment on his face as he watched her and she felt better. Chloe was going to go for it. She smiled and recognized the song in the back of her mind:

RELAX don’t do it
When you want to go to it
RELAX don’t do it
When you want to COME

She inwardly chuckled and got the sudden confidence to take his whole cock into her mouth. Lex groaned at the sight and reached down to affectionately rub her head. He let her get used to him for a couple of minutes and then he started to gently thrust his hips up so that he was fucking her mouth. She expected this at some point so it wasn’t a complete surprise. She increased she pressure and pace as Lex suddenly shuddered and came and Chloe swallowed around him. That turned her on so much, she groaned around his cock and he shuddered again.

“Oh fuck Chloe, that was fucking good.” Lex smiled and sighed. “Your Turn.”

Lex said as he enthusiastically flipped her on her back and he was on his knees between her legs. He lay a trail of kisses from between her breasts to her belly button and lower when Chloe realized what he was going to do.

“Lex, I usually tend to agree with the cardinal rule of oral reciprocation, but I really need you to fuck me hardcore right now,” she panted.

“Damn Chloe, no arguments here.”

Lex reached between her legs and she moaned as he stroked her clit. He really wanted to make this good and ‘memorable’ for her, so he wanted to make sure she was good and ready for him. Even though she said she wanted it hardcore, he knew he had to be sensitive to her body the first time around. He wouldn’t risk her hating him forever. Hardcore would come soon enough.

He slowly pushed his index finger into her hot core.

“Ahh, more Lex.”

He stroked her a couple of times with just one finger and then pulled out. He took his whole finger and tasted her. Honey. He smiled. He quickly pulled on his condom.

Chloe smiled up at him, knowing what to expect next.

Lex smiled down at her, a rare genuine smile.

Lex thrust two fingers into her and stroked.

“Lex you prick!” Chloe laughed.

“Patience babe. You wanted memorable. You’ll get it.”

Lex released his fingers and positioned himself over Chloe.

“Anymore fingers and I’ll slap you!”

He leaned down kissed her and thrust into her.

Chloe gasped into his mouth. Lex pulled his face from her and carefully watched her a short range of emotions.

“Just breath, Chloe, Lex said as he rubbed his nose against hers.

The initial pain of him breaking her barrier turned into pure bliss as she urged him to continue by thrusting her hips up to his.

He obliged her by meeting her thrusts at the pace she set.

She got more and more used to having him inside her. With each thrust and grunt coming from both their lips she was loving him fucking her more and more. She was seriously considering giving up her career as a reporter, her friends and family if she could go to some deserted island somewhere and fuck Lex Luthor all day long for the rest of her life.

Unbeknownst to her, Lex was having similar thoughts.

“Oh God Lex, This is So Good, you feel so fucking good inside of me!”

“Uhhhhhh!” Lex knew what he wanted to say in his head, but he couldn’t find the energy to force it out. He was so concentrated on what his body was doing to her, and how good his cock fit and felt inside of her, stroking her. He could only think that she was made for him and he for her.

With that realization he shuddered harder that he ever had in his long sexual history and came HARD.

“Oh FUCK CHLOE! FUUUCK!”

Chloe held on to his back with her arms and legs for dear life. She felt him cum so hard, That for a split fraction of a fraction of a second she thought of that scene in Scary Movie and she visualized Lex flying up to she ceiling. After that fraction of a fraction of a second her mind went blank and she saw stars as she joined him in his bliss.

Lex collapsed on top of Chloe. He knew in his mind he should move but he absolutely did not have the energy.

Chloe didn’t mind at all.

They lay there for a good ten minutes, both panting in unison, when Lex lifted his head up to took at her and smiled.

“Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about Chloe.”

Chloe laughed. “Shut up! We’re not done yet. I said hardcore.”

“You obviously have something in mind. What is it.?”

Chloe’s voice went down a couple of octaves.

“Lex, I’ve always had this fantasy of you taking me from behind, brutal no-holds-bar fucking.”

Lex looked a little concerned. “Chloe this was your first time, believe me there will be plenty more for that kind of stuff.”

“Yes, this is my first time and I’d be disappointed if I don’t get to do what I want to do.”

“Chloe you are going to kill me someday, and I’ll have a smile on my face.”

He got off of her, flipped her over and raised her hips up.

“And Lex no teasing with fing- OH. MY. GOD!”

Lex thrust into her with what he felt was medium force so he could see how she reacted.

“Lex that’s sooo good. More.”

He gave her all he had.

“HOLY SHIT!”

Chloe braced herself against the wall so as he thrust into her she could return by thrusting back into him. All of her fantasies ended like this because she always wanted to do this.

“Lex, you are sooo good. Keep fucking me baby just like this. Oh god just like this.”

Lex had no idea what she said. As he blissfully pounded into her again and again, He slowly became trancelike. All he heard was the delightful sound of their bodies slapping together with each of their thrusts. His eyes closed tightly and he let out a breathy laugh at that realization.

The stars must have been in alignment at that time because they both let out terrifyingly primal moans as they came simultaneously.

There was no words after that. They didn’t need any.

Sometime during the night Lex woke up with a sleeping Chloe still sleeping on top of him. Probably for the third time in his life he smiled a genuine smile as he looked down at her and held her tight.

He whispered: “This is what I’m talking about.”

scifichick774
20th April 2004, 05:12
“Oh! Well that explains a lot because I never really had a thing for brunettes.”

‘Or women.’ he muttered.

*snicker*

Why is it that everyone in the audience can see that except the writers?

Good job on this one. :biggrin:

autumngold
20th April 2004, 05:18
Wow!! I can't think enough to say anything else!! Just Wow!! :chlexsign4:

carebear72884
20th April 2004, 05:36
wow, i can't belive this fic is over already, crazy, i got so lost in the smut i almost forgot what this story started out as, lana bashing...great job by the way and the smut was a great topping :chlexsign2: :drool:

hfce
20th April 2004, 08:22
Wow :drool: :drool:

Hope :worship2:

LarkLuthor
20th April 2004, 08:40
Now that was smut.

Lark

Sylyna
20th April 2004, 09:15
That was great. :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

asharnanae
20th April 2004, 14:30
:biggrin: loved it!!! just flipping loved it, and the bell reve guys were fantastic!!!! and the smut! oh so gooooooood. :drool: :worship2:

Béatrice
20th April 2004, 14:59
:biggrin: That's a good end!!! They got rid of the Pink Princess. Chloe and Lex got together. And finally you gave me my dose of SMUT!!

ColumbiaBlue
20th April 2004, 17:54
She was seriously considering giving up her career as a reporter, her friends and family if she could go to some deserted island somewhere and fuck Lex Luthor all day long for the rest of her life.
Say, that's not a bad idea... lol

I adored this story! It was so friggin hilarious! Great job.

~Manda :blinkkiss:

Blaire023
3rd May 2004, 19:55
LMAO

Okay, first of all, I have never read this story before, so a few weeks ago I was talking to Sabby and I told her that I wanted to do a fic about how Lana wasn't really human. Perhaps a robot or something.

But this was funny. You got a nice little plot bunny, along with smut.

Thanks!

~B

lunaluthor
5th May 2004, 20:18
thanks for this cute story and the awsome smut you made my day sweetie :yay: :yay:

prosthetic ballerina
22nd June 2004, 23:30
Holy smutbags! That was delicious, I was so enraptured by all the smut I forgot what the point of the story was...wait, wasn't it smut?

Anyway, excellent story, love the Lana bashing, and this particular line,

‘Or women.’ he muttered.

was sensational. I couldn't get over it. Too funny.

:worship2: you are a smut goddess ;)

becky
2nd July 2004, 01:44
:devil: i love a little smut before bedtime!! this was yummy!!

~Becky~

starmoon
9th April 2005, 23:21
this story was funny and i loved it. lana being a meter freqak and being taken away was perfect, and i love the thought of clark being gay it was the the icing on the cake.

darkangel
12th August 2005, 08:28
Thats what i'm talikng about. :grin:

ggdoll18
13th August 2005, 07:34

‘Or women.’ he muttered.

“Okay, see you in school on Monday?”

That was so funny! Damn Clark, get over that fast enough?

arkakitty
13th August 2005, 19:16
I loved it :)

gecko
6th November 2005, 17:53
i loved it, great work

junelle1
7th November 2005, 11:01
Excellent work. Please write more

redniblet
7th November 2005, 14:20
Awesome smut!!!:drool2: Great job, I hope you write some more.

teb85
8th November 2005, 01:03
that was Hot,loved it and the smut was fantastic!
great job

pipersmum
8th November 2005, 01:49
Always knew Lana had mind control how else could she make all the guys fall for her crap:wth:
:grin3: Great smut and made me laugh as well so I would say Fantastic story:grin3:

cwong
24th December 2005, 09:21
the story is so cool, lana got committed!

Catvampcrazines
26th December 2005, 07:59
fun and funny!

Pieper
26th December 2005, 19:40
Great story.

~*~Tasha~*~
5th June 2006, 05:19
That was funny and entertaining. Love watching the Pink Princess go down. LOL. I've given thought about her necklace that she wore for so long and what effects it might have had on her. It is actually a factor in my story Sacrifices of the Heart too. {smiles} This was a cute story.

juuicebox
3rd August 2007, 01:29
loved it!!

westwingwolf
11th August 2007, 06:09
Right on about Lana being a meteor crack rock snorting mutant! Very funny and the smut was both exciting and humorous. Loved the part about Lex stealing Chloe's picture from Gabe's office and copying it.

xxasaxx
11th August 2007, 15:37
wow! i wrote this three years ago....thanks to everyone who enjoyed it..:grin3:

i have an idea for another story, but i need to find the time to write it:P

starmoon
24th April 2011, 20:00
love it love it love it. chloe and lex are perfect for one another and lana beinging gone forever is just perfect.

Cmds1025
25th April 2011, 22:59
*snicker*

why is it that everyone in the audience can see that except the writers?

Good job on this one. :biggrin:

i knew it !! I knew i wasn't the only one who thinks clark is gay!

dkfuryan
28th April 2011, 21:23
Hot, hot , hot!!! Great story!

gaby2na
28th April 2011, 22:55
great story

LEXSUPERFAN
12th May 2011, 16:30
Great fic.
I love the idea of Lana like a meteor freak in Bell Reve, and I love the fact that Lex is obsessed by Chloe and finally Chloe and Lex got together

melinda
14th May 2011, 02:09
Great story. I loved it. Thanks for posting.

CrazyGirlWriter
16th May 2011, 06:16
great story

ajl_gurl84
15th June 2011, 15:14
I dunno to be laughing or kind of horrified. Who would thunk'it... lana!

Might actually explained some things though :D

Fun story! I do enjoy reading it. It is very nice and breezy. A nice read when you don't want to be too burdened by heavy plot and winding story-line. Thank you for writing it! :)

I love the Chlex scenes too ;) Of course who doesn't they're what most of us are here for.

So... nicely done! Keep up the good work!

... onward!

Ami Rose
15th February 2021, 05:25
Lmao Lana being dragged away to a padded cell... too funny! Great fic!