PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Ace9
14th April 2005, 23:26
Question....What day is it? I hope it's Friday...cause then Iknow that Saturday is gonna happen soon!! Oh well...I can still see Chloe 'intact' for another 6-10 chappies...although it would be killing me as much as Lex...

Great addition and keep it coming!

VB

Star14
15th April 2005, 00:10
Excellent! Chloe set a date!! I cant wait to see how things go, especially with Lex's secret! Loved the Lionel/Lillian moment! More please!

mimi71884
15th April 2005, 00:25
"Please Chloe,” he whispered to the empty room, “soon!”

muahahahaha... maaan how much does the demon in me love to see lex in pain. well. pleasure-pain. lmao--desperate lex is priceless...
I read some comment about it, and I thought i'd repeat it: thanks so much for not going with the regular stereotype of chloe being ready for lex right away... it's usually always "things were going so quickly, but she was ready, and she felt confident blah blah blah". I like that you're dragging this out...

Plus, I'm kinda freaked out about the whole claiming thing. so, once they have sex she's claimed, is that how it works? I'm kinda confused by the semantics, ie: why isn't Elena claimed yet if she's slept with Karl? Anyway, I'm just being nit-picky (and nervous for chloe, lol!!).

I'm absolutely loving this, update again soon please!!

angel18
15th April 2005, 00:51
loving this story so please update soon. the whole claiming thing is great, i watched buffy so i don't know if urs is the same idea but in that the vampire has to mark her in his own way by biting her. i guess its like the vampire worlds equivilent to marriage which begs the question of how lex will explain all this to her. can't wait to read ur take on events. update soon.

lilinny
15th April 2005, 01:38
After 88 chapters its finally going to happen!!!! Let the sexy smut begin!!!
:ecstatic: :nsparty:

redhotchick85
15th April 2005, 01:44
Awww...poor Lex! I cannot wait for the smut! Almost there...lol.

Is Lex going to tell her the truth about him before? If he bites her, I think she may notice...then again she might be too busy screaming.,,

...lol. I am so excited. I demand you get back here and post the next part! I'll wait right here.

...Still waiting hours later...I guess I'm gonna have to be patient...*sigh*...I will not give up, though!

~Kristina~

squash
15th April 2005, 01:50
You are a torturer!!! You leave us like this, with nothing! You better get back here, soon!

Just kidding, well not about the updating part...

That was just great. I love that Lex is on the verge of insanity, it makes me chuckle.
You already know that I can't wait for more, so I won't bother saying it.;)

Charmeye
15th April 2005, 02:19
I can't wait! I can't wait!! The full-contact smut is on its way...it better be on its way. Ooooh. Lovely update, I just love the two of them together. And that pool scene?!:worship: Ultimate Chlexy goodness. Yummy. :wub:

sydsvaughn
15th April 2005, 02:51
Oooh... I so can't wait for Saturday ... before we pick the plot back up and all hell breaks lose, Chloe and Lex NEED some good ol' fashioned lovin'.

Did I mention each chapter of this lovely story gets better and better?

SaraC

Yarvarni
15th April 2005, 03:25
please chloe soon....lex ain't the only one dying here ;-)

dreamingincolor
15th April 2005, 03:57
Please don't let anything happen to disrupt chloes plans, I just don't think I could take it lol Hey it would be funny if she found out about lex and clark's powers at the same time or on the same day or something. Could make for some good chloe witicism.

apollo
15th April 2005, 04:11
oh my. i can't wait to see what happens on saturday.

slayer44
15th April 2005, 04:44
OMG! Saturday is the day!!!!!! Please tell me the next chapter will be saturday!!! AWESOME update! :D x100000

star del mar
15th April 2005, 05:07
I am SO excited that words cannot even describe!!!! We have a day, finally!! Hopefully their weekend coincides with our weekend :D Lex and Chloe are just so yummy together, now on to the mating!!

Steph*

BellaMR
15th April 2005, 05:13
I'm so excited about the Chlex smut that has been planned. I'm worried though that Chole might do this without finding out about what Lex is first. Lex doesn't seemed concerned about telling her. Is he assuming that by consented to sex she's also consenting to being claimed? Does he think that she'll take this news with just a shrug of her shoulders about the secret he's been keeping and accept it like its nothing? Is there any blood left in his brain for him to conceive of these thoughts?

I'm very anxious for the smut to start, but I think I'm more anxious for Chloe to find out the truth.

Great chapter and please update soon.

Blaire023
15th April 2005, 13:07
*shudders*

mmmm

that was a happy shudder. it was the whole sinking his cock and fangs in that got me!

*falls over and lands in a puddle of warm Blaire goo*

Shanna
15th April 2005, 13:31
Saturday? As in tomorrow???? ::Grins hopefully::

Another nummy chapter, by the way. Damn pool balls. They always wind up in the most uncomfortable places!

kirt30
15th April 2005, 15:42
oh good can't wait for the next chapter

chril1
15th April 2005, 15:55
woooooooooah baby, dont worry lex not much longer!

i wonder how the revelation is gonna go

love lea
xxx

stwbrrydelight
15th April 2005, 16:19
Does Chloe know what kind of sweet tourture she is causing?
You cant leave it here...more please...soon

meg20
15th April 2005, 17:31
Big jip to the update and even bigger hurrah to smut that is waiting. But seriously when is Lex going to tell the truth, I don't think Chloe would be very happy if Lex turns her before telling.
Update, update, update soon please!

randa
15th April 2005, 17:52
OMG!! we're almost there!!! FINALLY!! *high pitch squeel that is absolutely way too girly for me*
i have been waiting for this for over a year :grin3: ...and ill probly still be witing till after i graduate:P

seriously, All Hail Princess Fiona!
:respect:

randa

Pufkinz
15th April 2005, 21:50
:coolbaby:

:hankypank Lex & Chloe

:beg: PLEASE!!!!!

becky
15th April 2005, 23:45
eek! fi that was fantastic!! Glad that Lucas is distracting himself from lana-baiting to look into Clark... i sense a big plotline there!!

As ever, the smut was really hot, and i so can't wait for saturday!!

Becky

summer_enchanted
16th April 2005, 00:20
:nsparty: Yay you updated. You've got me wanting more now because it was so great. :nsparty:

autumngold
16th April 2005, 06:27
Saturday!! Yay!! But wait, that's tomorrow!! Does that mean you're going to be a sweetie and give us another update then? :) Even if you don't I just want you to know how much I adore your last update, actually I hope you realize by now how much I love your entire story!! Post again soon please!!

Shy Butterfly
16th April 2005, 16:30
That was a great update and I am glad that they are finally going to do "it". I love your story sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :respect: :worship:

keyo9387
17th April 2005, 22:13
i can't wait to read more. i love this story. update soon.

TikiDoll
17th April 2005, 22:49
i am salivating over this fic i cant wait to see where this story is going... i am completely in love with the plot and the sex... well they just speak for themselves.. HOT !!!!! i cant wait to see the next chapter and i am really looking forward to seeing how Lucas messers with Lana's head some more... thats gonna be classic

holmes
19th April 2005, 10:30
Please update soon!!

I love this fiction and have been waiting for the moment that that Lex shows Chloe his fangs.

UPDATE PLEASE

Willower
19th April 2005, 10:39
UGHH! The suspense is literally killing me, I'm keeling over, I'm about to die! Please, please! Save me by updating this wonderful story.

ruafair
19th April 2005, 18:11
Ok, this is the appetiser before the main course...... :devil: :devil: Fiona

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eighty Nine – Setting the Scene

Friday night Elena approached Lucas and Karl with the idea of hitting the clubs in Metropolis. Both men were very keen on the idea and Karl suggested inviting Lex and Chloe along as well.

But Elena snuffed out that idea very quickly by saying she wanted to see some of the real vampire clubs and didn’t think Lex would be too happy about bringing Chloe to one of those just yet. Lucas had said there was a new underground club just opened and they should try there first.

So in the very early hours of Saturday morning Elena and the others left the castle taking the Luthor plane to Metropolis. They would be staying in Lucas’ apartment.

‘Good luck Chloe,’ thought Elena with a grin as the plane took off.

--------------------------------------------------

“Come in,” said Lillian to the knock on the door to her study.

The door opened and Chloe stepped in.

“Chloe,” greeted Lillian, crossing the room and hugging her, “what brings you by?”

“Two things,” replied Chloe, “first is I thought you may like a copy of this,” and she handed Lillian a copy of the Torch.

A huge smile appeared on the older woman’s face as she looked at the paper. It was the edition that featured their interview. “Thank you,” she said, kissing Chloe’s cheek. “I’m building up a library of these,” she grinned, “I have one with me and another with Lucas on he cover, only Lionel and Lex to go before I have the Luthor set.”

Chloe laughed, “I’ll have a chat with both of them and see what I can do.” Although the thought of an interview with them, especially Lionel had the reporter in her jumping up and down in delight.

Both women moved further into the room and took seats on the couch. “Now, what was the other thing you wanted to say?”

‘Well I’m planning on having sex with your son later on tonight, actually lots of sex, and even though I know this place is huge I *know* I will not be comfortable having said sex knowing his parents are still around,’ she thought.

“Ok, I was wondering if there was a chance that you and Lionel might be going out this evening,” she said.

“We don’t have anything planned,” said Lillian, “may I ask why you asked?”

“I was, well, kind of hoping for a night in alone with Lex,” said Chloe, blushing slightly.

Lillian smiled, “Lionel and I can stay in one wing of the house Chloe, you will not be disturbed.” Lillian watched Chloe’s reaction to that suggestion, ‘ah my dear you want us out of the house completely, have you something specific planned?’ she thought, ‘maybe taking that next step with Lex.’

“Of course there is a delightful French restaurant in Metropolis that I wouldn’t mind visiting tonight,” said Lillian, and just about hid a smirk at the look of relief of Chloe’s face.

“That’s sounds like a great plan Lillian,” grinned Chloe, “make Lionel take you out and spoil you.”

“Was there anything else?”

“No that was it, I’ll leave you to your dinner plans,” said Chloe, getting up and moving to the door.

“Oh Chloe,” Lillian called just before she left the room, “*enjoy* your evening!”

“I will,” replied Chloe, her cheeks colouring again.

‘Oh Lionel,’ Lillian *called* out, ‘a moment please my love.’

“Lex,” smiled Gabe, as the young man entered his room, “on your own?”

Lex nodded and took the seat beside Gabe’s bed. He was glad to see Chloe’s dad looking much better and he knew Chloe couldn’t wait for him to get out of hospital, and according to the doctors that day was only a few weeks away.

“You’re looking better,” said Lex.

“And completely feeling it,” grinned Gabe, “I can not wait to get out of this place.”

“Chloe can’t wait for you to get out either,” said Lex with a smile.

“I hope she’s been behaving herself.”

Flashes of Chloe giving him a blowjob in the poolroom flooded Lex’s mind. “Oh yes she’s behaving herself,” he said, clearing his throat.

Gabe gave him a knowing smile and Lex thanked every deity he knew that he couldn’t blush.

“I think you’re very good for my daughter Lex. I’ll admit to being quite wary when Chloe first told me of your relationship, I felt you were too old and experienced for her. As *worldly* as Chloe thinks she is, she’s still just a teenage girl. But she has had to grow up a lot since the accident and I think you have been pivotal in helping her adjust to that…”

“Gabe,” interrupted Lex, “I think she’s been the one to help me.”

“She cares for you, deeply,” smiled Gabe, “and I can tell you care for her as well. But remember she’s my little girl and I love her more than anything and if you hurt her…”

“That’s never going to happen Gabe. I would never hurt or let anything happen to her.”

“And I don’t doubt that Lex, but I’m just saying, I don’t care what your name is or how much money your family has if you hurt her, I will hurt you.”

Lex bit the inside of his cheek and his demon chuckled at Gabe’s words, but there was a hint of admiration from Lex and his demon at Gabe’s protective nature of Chloe.

“I understand completely Gabe,” he said, “but rest assured I will never hurt her.”

“Glad to hear that,” replied Gabe holding out his hand, and with a smile Lex took it and shook it.

Chloe was unsurprised to see her hands shaking slightly as she buttoned her shirt. She had changed her clothes and under the silk shirt and long skirt, she was wearing the underwear she had bought. She had to admit the she did look kind of sexy in it.

Lillian and Lionel had left about an hour earlier, both giving her a knowing kind of smile as they left, but she chose not to dwell on that, worried that her over analysing might talk her out what she was going to do tonight.

Lex had called saying he was dropping by the plant to see how things were progressing before heading back home.

With the rest of the Luthor family out, Chloe had a discreet world with David and he informed her that the west wing of the house, which is where her and Lex’s rooms were, would be off-limits to the staff for the rest of the night.

“Ok, show time,” she said to her reflection.

“Miss Sullivan is waiting for you upstairs sir,” said David as Lex entered the house.

“Thank you David,” replied Lex and he hurried up the stairs and missing the small grin the butler threw after him.

He immediately followed Chloe’s scent and found her in the small, but very cosy living room that was opposite his own bedroom. He leaned against the doorframe as he saw her seated on the floor in front of the fire, her back resting against a couch.

“Now there is a sight to behold,” he said softly. Chloe turned and smiled at him, “and there’s an even better one,” he whispered. “Don’t get up Chloe,” he said and after closing the door crossed the room and sat down beside her.

Chloe drew him into a slow kiss and Lex allowed her to control the kiss as he drew her into his arms.

“So what’s all this about?” he asked when they parted.

“We kind of have the place to ourselves,” she grinned, “so I thought we’d make the most of it.”

“Well now isn’t that the most perfect idea ever,” he smirked, pulling her onto his lap and kissing her.

-----

Half an hour later Chloe was on her back on the soft carpet with Lex lying on top of her. Their kisses had moved from slow and teasing to hot and needy. Lex completely dominated her mouth, his tongue sweeping through it. Chloe pulled his shirt and slipped her hands under it, running them up and down his back.

He moaned into her mouth and pressed himself more firmly on top of her. Chloe spread her legs a little wider and he settled between them.

“Lex,” she groaned, as she felt his erection press against her thigh through his pants and her skirt.

He released her mouth and looked down at her, her eyes were half-closed and she was breathing hard.

“Incredible,” he said, running his hand over her neck and down to her chest, squeezing one breast then the other though the silk of her shirt, increasing the scent of her arousal in the air.

She smiled at him as her fingers made quick work of the buttons of his shirt, and he shivered slightly as she ran her warm hands over his chest. Giving him a wink Chloe raised her head and began placing kisses over his chest, running her tongue over the smooth skin.

“MMM Chloe.”

She sucked the soft skin of his neck and slid his hand around the small of her back, pulling her hips closer to his. They rocked together slowly, exchanging wet kisses. Lex’s hand slid under her shirt and cupped her breast, rubbing his thumb slowly over her nipple, feeling it harden.

He pulled away from her mouth, moaning as she licked her red lips. He returned the favour and began unbuttoning her blouse. Chloe’s eyes widened and Lex could hear the increased rapid beating of her heart.

He undid the last button and pushed the shirt open, his eyes still on Chloe, she smiled at him and allowed her gaze to drop to her chest for a moment before bringing her eyes back to his.

Brushing her hair back from her eyes Lex allowed his gaze to slowly drop to her chest and when he saw what she was wearing, “Chloe…” he gasped as he was greeted by the sight of her breasts, barely contained in a half-cup lace bra, a BLOOD-RED half-cup lace bra. “Chloe?”

“Do you like it?” she whispered, her chest rising and falling.

“I love it,” he replied, “are you sure?”

“Very,” she replied and pulled his head to hers, kissing him hard. Lex kissed her back with equal fervour, his demon crowing in triumph, they were going to *claim* their mate.

Tflnbabe
19th April 2005, 18:27
That is so cruel to leave it there! I've been following this story since the beginning and you have made me an addict. Please please please continue this asap!

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex2
19th April 2005, 18:33
TEASE!!!!! Cruel, evil tease!!

*stutters and gags helplessly before collapsing. Two large orderlies pick her up and remove her from the room. A nurse enters. *

She will return later. She has short-circuted her brain.

Kit Merlot
19th April 2005, 18:36
Fi, excellent update, but I need to know where the rest of it is :yeahbaby:

I love how everyone was aware of what Chloe had planned--FABULOUS!!

And I can't wait for the next part :D

holmes
19th April 2005, 18:44
CRUEL CRUEL WOMAN!!

Update soon please as we can't leave it there and we can't wait.

stwbrrydelight
19th April 2005, 18:46
OMG...Princess Fi you are such a tease...
You cant stop now...you are at the pivital point of the story...but of course you know that and are drawing out the agony of all your devout followers.......urg

TikiDoll
19th April 2005, 19:00
i like the fact that this is not a rushed story and that there is alot of plot and not meaningless sex in it like alot of other fics.... you are very talented and i applaud you on this story and i cant wait to see more

teejei
19th April 2005, 19:08
:worship: BLOOD fucking RED :worship:

:ecstatic:

*thud*

will reserve drool for main course.

now, on with the smutfest! :hankpank:

kirt30
19th April 2005, 19:19
that was so unfare wheres the rest of the story please post the next chapter PLEASE

Blaire023
19th April 2005, 19:41
is it creepy that i was getting kinda turned on watching the two little smilies doing it in the bed?

as for the chapter...well, that just primed me for the smilies! hee

on with the claiming!

welshy
19th April 2005, 20:01
That was just plain teasing lol I hope you update soon :D

zabu
19th April 2005, 20:30
is it creepy that i was getting kinda turned on watching the two little smilies doing it in the bed?
I know, me too, okay maybe cause of the chapter too.
Oh come on Fiona, I can't believe you stop here, where is the claiming we are all waiting for? Please don't be too long with it. I'm dying to know how it will happend!!!!!!!

Gaia
19th April 2005, 20:46
Cruel....so very cruel Fiona!!!! We have waited for this...far to long!!!
You better update fast....we are dying here!!
:D

summer_enchanted
19th April 2005, 21:29
:ecstatic: Please please please please update soon. Please can't wait for more. Please want more...:love2::love2::love2:

Queen Of Tact
19th April 2005, 21:37
Oh Fi you are just evil!!! That was so good, please come back and post more soon... You can't leave us like that, don't you know we have needs too!!!!

I can't wait to read more.....

CC

S.Ann Smith
19th April 2005, 22:26
:drool2: on to the main attraction!!!!!!

~

lexchloe
19th April 2005, 23:05
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Excellent. Bring on the :hankpank: :grin3:

LarkLuthor
19th April 2005, 23:08
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, LOOK! I look like Lex does!

Lark

Whenyoufall
19th April 2005, 23:26
You left it there?!? Come back. Please? Pretty please?

sparrow
19th April 2005, 23:30
if that wasn't criminal i don't know what is...please don't make us wait too long...that would just be too cruel.

Star14
19th April 2005, 23:39
Argggg...You ended the chapter right at the best part! More please! Excellent job!

BellaMR
20th April 2005, 00:06
You are evil. so evil.

Janet
20th April 2005, 00:10
FI!!! Tease! But I love you so! *suffocating tackle hug*

The claiming is coming, the claiming is coming! *prances up and down the hall*

:hankpank:

^ I love that smiley. Go Chlex sex, go!

Charmeye
20th April 2005, 01:12
OOoooh!! How could you do that!! :puppydog: To leave it in that way. Very very mean. But we'll all forgive you if you come back and update tonight, or at least by tommorow morning.
:nsparty:
Happy Dance, the 'claiming' has arrived!!

becky
20th April 2005, 01:29
omg fi! such a tease :D

totally friggin' excellent, and I SO can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Becky

randa
20th April 2005, 01:29
ok, so i was going to put down a dozen oreo's that the claiming was going to happen in the 100th chapter....

....being as we are now a little closer than i expected, im going to put down a bag of kisses that the claming will really happen in chapter 92. (dont ask me why i picked that number, it sounded cool)

n e wayz, you are a complete tease and should get back here as soon as possible!!

randa

dreamingincolor
20th April 2005, 01:43
You're just mean and evil!!! oops I meant nice and the bestest writer ever because you're finally going to get down to the claiming in the next chapter, right? *hinthint, winkwink, nudgenudge, coughcough*

lilinny
20th April 2005, 01:47
Oh why do you tease me this way?!!!!! You #1 fan has waited so long.
The next chapter bettter be like extra gum....it's gotta last extra long.
Great intro to the claiming, kicking everybody out of the house like that.
I was wondering you think you'll get anyone for Lucas. He needs someone.

Shanna
20th April 2005, 02:07
Ack! Don't stop now! Claim! Claim! Claim! I wanna read some claimage! ::grumbles:: Evil authors and their evil cliffhangers.

I am curious, though, as to whether or not Lex is going to tell her what he is before he actually claims her. It would be the gentlemanly thing to do, although he has a demon, so I'm thinking not so much the gentleman. Grrrr. Inquiring minds want to know!

star del mar
20th April 2005, 03:48
AGHHH!!! You can't stop there!!! I know you said it was only a preview but oh God, well that's just not cool :( Oh well, I'll just have to read the last paragraph over and OVER until you update again....I can't wait!!!

Steph*

slayer44
20th April 2005, 04:10
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o x100000

OMG, that was AMAZING!!!!!!! This is what i've been waiting for for the past 89 chapters! I'm so hyper and excited now. I'm gona be like this for the rest of the week :D. You just made my day.

PLEASE HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!

Yarvarni
20th April 2005, 04:22
every time you cliff hang I die a little :-) Loved the update

sydsvaughn
20th April 2005, 05:06
Yep I'm going to demand you update soon ... this was a lovely 'tease' for the good stuff ... and I can't wait to read more!

As always, your updates are ones to be savored!

SaraC

tiger04
20th April 2005, 05:26
SO close, almost there!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please please comeback and update soon. :devil:

AT

autumngold
20th April 2005, 05:46
Yes!! It's time!! :) But will Lex be able to control his demon? ;) Thank you so much for the wonderful update!! Please, please come back quickly with your next post!! I can't wait for more!!

buffiy18
20th April 2005, 06:10
Great chapter. I apprechiate your disclaimer in the begining saying this was just the appetizer... because otherwise I would of been a very upsent and frustrated reader. You are evil in the best of ways. I am not sure, but will them having sex and being claimed make Chloe a vampire... does she get bit now or later. I know you explained this kinda before, but with 87+ chapters out there, I don't think I'll find my answer. I ask because I thought Chloe would know about the vampire life before being "claimed". I'm sure it will all be explained in the next chapter, but if I was Chloe and I got "bit" by Lex or anyone else, I would truley freak, even in the middle of all the passion and good stuff. And if I was that involved, then at least the next morning when I looked in the mirror. I'm probably jumping the gun and am confusing myself. I'm looking for your next update.

Mystykitty
20th April 2005, 08:44
ooooooo...the claiming

and yet I cannot even begin to guess what you'll do next to delay the love...Dominic invadeing the castle, Clark trying to protect her virtue, lana trying to 'seduce him away' with you as the author Princess anything could happen.

Cat

Ace9
20th April 2005, 09:34
ok, so i was going to put down a dozen oreo's that the claiming was going to happen in the 100th chapter....

....being as we are now a little closer than i expected, im going to put down a bag of kisses that the claming will really happen in chapter 92. (dont ask me why i picked that number, it sounded cool)

n e wayz, you are a complete tease and should get back here as soon as possible!!

randa

I'll accept your kisses and raise 3 bags of skittles that it will be in chapter 90. I figure their going to have a moment, get really close, then he's gonna have to tell her what he is. Then their going to have to reestablish that closeness and then we're going to have to wait again. She might think their relationship was a lie, but she' rather practical adn she's going to see that none of them had hurt her. And I think she's going to make some comment about how she seems to attract the freaks!

meg20
20th April 2005, 09:52
so amazing chapter, but i also think you are going to delay the real thing somehow. come back and update soon!

Chica
21st April 2005, 07:05
WOW!! :clapclap: Great Update!! PLEASE HURRY with the next Ch. :tantrum:

Shy Butterfly
21st April 2005, 18:24
That was really mean of you….but the update was really good. I’m going to just sit here and wait till you update the next chapter so don’t take too much time!

red turtle
21st April 2005, 19:26
I can't believe you stopped right there. Have you no compassion!!!!???!!! Where's the next chapter??? I LOVED this one, but I want MORE!!!!!

keyo9387
21st April 2005, 23:59
OMG, how can you leave it there? Update soon!

apollo
22nd April 2005, 00:39
i can not believe that you would leave it hanging like this. you have to update soon

squash
22nd April 2005, 06:30
OH MY GOD *waves hands, jumps up and down and cheers loudly* that was...i think the operative word is WOW or perhaps the phrase HOLY SHIT is better! damn that was great...I totally can't wait for the next part, I just be sitting here, waiting, patiently...okay so maybe not patiently....

....thank you for bringing this wonderful fic to this site, it is so amazing and you're are such a talented writer...I can't wait to see more of this

vardaquareien
22nd April 2005, 09:39
words fail me. Honestly.

this is me when reading your update --> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/drool3.gif --> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/woot.gif --> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/bounce.gif

these are my current plans --> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/wait.gif + http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/popcorn.gif + http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/tent.gif + http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/munching_out.gif + http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/waiting.gif

yep I'm campin' out, right here, right now... til there be updatage!

buggsducky121
22nd April 2005, 11:43
please update, i'm dieing to read the rest of what goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zealot
22nd April 2005, 17:40
No update yet???

ruafair
23rd April 2005, 17:37
Apologies I had planned on posting this earlier but a sudden bereavment in the family knocked me for six this week... So without further ado....Enjoy.. Fiona

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ninety – The Claiming of Chloe Sullivan

In the frantic minutes that followed Chloe found herself lifted off the ground, carried out of the room and down the corridor. She clung onto Lex he opened the door of his room, quickly crossed the threshold, and kicked the door closed behind him.

Kissing her again, he allowed her body to slide down his. Chloe moaned into his mouth as she felt his erection pressed against her stomach. After a few more kisses Lex pulled back and talking her hand led her towards his bed.

‘Wow and I thought my bed was big,’ she thought, as she took in the huge four-poster bed, complete with midnight-blue satin sheets.

Lex sat on the end of the bed, standing Chloe between his spread legs.

“Show me,” he whispered, his hands cupping her breasts once again.

Biting her lip Chloe stood back a few paces, and moaned at the sight of Lex, barefoot, his shirt wide open, his erection visible through his pants, sitting on the end of his bed watching her with a look of desire and want so powerful she felt her knees may buckle from the sheer force of it.

Lex leaned back on his hands, watching her, his cock throbbing.

Chloe slowly slipped her unbuttoned shirt from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She reached behind her and with shaking hands undid the button and pulled down the zipper of her skirt. Taking a deep breath she let it fall to the ground and she stepped out of it.

“Turn around,” he whispered, and she did…slowly. “Magnificent,” he said as he took in her body, clad in the blood-red lace bra and matching lace panties. ‘Control,’ he thought to himself, ‘this has to be perfect.’

When she was facing him again he could she her face, flushed with both embarrassment and arousal. He held out his hand to her and she took it immediately, allowing him to pull her once more between his legs.

“Have you any idea how beautiful you are,” he began, his voice low as his hands moved to grip her hips lightly. “When you walk into the same room as me my focus is totally on you, and when you smile I forget everything,” he leaned forward as kissed the top of each breast softly. “When you touch me, no matter how fleetingly, it goes straight to my cock and I want you,” he placed small kisses over her lace covered nipples and slipped to his knees in front of her, kissing her stomach and smiling slightly as he felt the muscles tense beneath his lips.

Chloe rested her hands on his shoulders and looked down at him, his voice alone was driving her crazy, every word causing her panties to get damper.

“No one has ever affected me in the way you do,” he continued as he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties, “you drive me crazy,” he slowly began pulling them down her legs. When they reached her ankles she stepped out of them and Lex threw them over to where her other clothes lay.

He slid his hands slowly up her legs and applied gentle pressure on her thighs till she parted her legs wide. He groaned softly when he saw her damp thighs and trimmed mound, the smell of her arousal filling his senses.

He ran his hands up her body and rested them on the clasp holding her bra closed. He quickly undid it and pulled the item from her body, it joined the pile of her clothes on the floor. Before returning his hands to her body he shrugged off his shirt. Discarding it quickly and he undid his pants, sighing in relief as the pressure was lessoned on his cock.

Chloe’s body felt like one entire nerve ending, everywhere Lex touched on her sent sparks through her. Smiling at her Lex moved his hands back between her legs and gently ran his fingers over her damp slit.

Chloe sighed shakily and her hands tightened on his shoulders. Lex gently parted her labia and keeping his eyes on hers leaned forward and took a long slow lick of her core.

“Oh god,” she groaned.

“Hold on,” he said and lifted one of her legs, resting her foot on the bed. He moved underneath her and began licking around her outer lips.

“Lex,” she gasped as his nose brushed against her clit.

‘I could taste her for hours,’ he thought as he swirled his tongue around the wet swollen flesh of her pussy. He licked and sucked her clit… “Oh fuck yes,” she groaned, panting hard.

The room was filled with the sound of Chloe heavy breathing as Lex continued the torture on her pussy. Moving one hand from her thigh he rubbed her clit with his thumb as he worked his tongue inside her.

“Lex please, please,” she gasped, moving her hips, digging her fingers into his shoulders. She glanced down and her legs really did nearly give way at the sight of Lex between her legs, working his tongue in and out her core. She cried out as two long talented fingers slowly slid inside her, rubbing her inner walls. He pushed them in further and could feel the thin membrane of her virginity. Lex moved his fingers faster, pressing them against the barrier, stretching it each time.

Chloe was breathing harder; a light sheen of sweat broke out on her body as Lex’s fingers and tongue took her closer and closer. She babbled and cried his name in between pleas to let her come. Taking pity on her, Lex curled his fingers inside and sucked her clit into his mouth, his fingers touched against something inside her, piercing the barrier of her virginity and with a scream she came hard. Lex lapped up her released, mingled slightly with a hint of blood, his fingers still working inside her.

He felt her sway and removing the mouth and hands caught her and laid her on the bed, stretching his body out alongside hers. Chloe eyes were closed as her chest rose and fell as she caught her breath and her skin was flushed from her orgasm. Licking his fingers, he moaned once again at her taste and the hint of blood from piercing her hymen. He laid his hand over her heart and felt it beating wildly beneath his hand, his gaze focussed on her neck and he could see the throbbing of her vein as the blood rushed through her. ‘Soon,’ his demon thought, ‘our mark will rest there very soon.’

Chloe opened her eyes and smiled at him. Raising one arm she curled it around his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers for a kiss. She licked his lips, tasting herself, before plunging her tongue into his mouth. As they kissed Chloe’s hands moved to his pants and she began to push them off him.

Lex helped her and soon his pants had joined the rest on the ground. Both groaned as naked skin met naked skin. Lex’s lips moved down her neck and he nipped gently at the spot his fangs would mark before the night was over. He manoeuvred himself between her legs as his mouth laved attention on one breast then the other.

Chloe felt like her body was on fire, she looked down and watched as Lex licked and sucked on her breasts. “Lex,” she groaned, “Please,” pressing her hips against him. He could feel the wetness leaking from her pussy onto his stomach.

“Please what love?” he smirked, running his tongue between her breasts, tasting the sweat on her body. One hand had moved between her legs again and pushing her thighs further apart, he ran his fingers over her still soaking wet pussy.

Her pussy was throbbing and aching with need, “Lex, I need you,” she cried.

He felt his demon roar as he drew his body over hers, resting his arms on either side of her head. He could feel the hard peaks of her nipples brush against his chest as she breathed. Chloe groaned as she felt his hard cock brush against her inner thigh.

“This is it Chloe, last chance to back out,” he said, his voice strained as his demon shouted at him to just ‘fuck her’.

“No, I want this,” she groaned, wrapping her arms around him, rubbing her breasts against his chest.

Reaching one hand down Lex guided his cock into her. “Oh fuck,” he groaned as her warm wet swollen flesh practically sucked the head of his cock inside her. He slid an arm around her back and lifted her hips slightly, “ours,” he murmured and covered her mouth with his and thrusted his cock inside her.

Chloe cried into his mouth, it hurt, but only slightly, it was more a case of her inner muscles stretching to accommodate his invasion. The earlier piercing of her barrier allowed his cock to easily push through it.

Lex released her mouth and hovered over her, he took deep unneeded breaths as he felt her pussy flutter around his cock, “oh Chloe, oh so tight.”

Chloe’s eyes widened as she felt him pulsing inside her, she could see the strain on his face as he struggled to prevent himself from moving.

“Oh wow,” she gasped, and rolled her hips gently.

“Yes,” hissed Lex as he took this as an ok to continue. He pulled his hips back and pushed forward slowly. He continued this for a few moments and soon instinct took over in Chloe. Her legs rested loosely around his waist, the heels of her feet rested on his ass, and she began moving her hips in time with his thrusts.

Their bodies moved as one, the sound of flesh slapping and sliding against flesh and the scent of sex filled the room.

“Oh baby, you feel incredible,” Lex groaned into her ear as he began moving harder.

“More Lex, please,” she groaned.

“Move you legs higher Chloe.”

She did as he said and cried out as he slid deeper inside her. Lex began fucking her harder and faster. Still sliding his cock in and out of her he grabbed her hips and pulled her into his thrusts.

“Oh fuck,” she gasped, arching her back, her breasts bouncing.

Lex was grunting with each hard thrust inside her, “look,” he said, and they both looked down to where they were joined.

“Oh.” Chloe watched as his cock slid in and out of her.

“Touch yourself,” he growled, and Chloe moved her hand down. Lex gasped as her fingers brushed against his cock as she rubbed her clit.

He bowed his head and kissed her hard, his whole body heating up from her, sweat dripping down his back. Their tongues tangled as his hips moved faster, he could feel her tightening around him. He pulled back till only the tip remained inside her and slammed in hard, the head of his cock hitting something inside her, with a scream she came, her whole body jerking. Lex continued to thrust as she rode out her climax.

“Oh Lex, oh god, oh Lex,” she babbled.

Lex smirked as he continued moving, grinding against her over-sensitive clit with each downward thrust.

“I can’t again,” she exclaimed.

He moved his mouth to her neck, he hips moving blindingly fast. Chloe’s legs and arms were wrapped around him as she panted against his head.

Lex vamped out and scraped his fangs against her neck. Chloe could feel it again, building in her stomach; Lex’s cock seemed to swell even more inside her. She could vaguely hear him mumbling something against her neck.

As he felt his own orgasm approaching Lex suckled the flesh of her neck into his mouth. As his felt his balls drawing up he raised his head slightly and sank his fangs into her neck.

White-hot pain flared through Chloe quickly followed by untold pleasure. She screamed long and loud as her orgasm ripped though her body. Lex drank down her blood as he felt her tighten like a vice around his cock. Lifting his head from her neck he roared as he exploded inside her.

They clung to each other, their bodies shaking from the force of their climaxes.

Chloe collapsed back onto the bed, eyes closed, her body literally humming. Lex looked down at her, licking his lips and tasting her blood. Her pussy was still throbbing gently around his softening cock.

“Amazing,” he murmured, “and all mine.” He raised a hand and brushed it against the small puncture wounds on her neck, Chloe shivered and moaned when he did this. “Completely mine,” he whispered, brushing his fingers over the marks again.

He moved his hips and groaned as his cock slipped from her. “Chloe,” he whispered.

“MMMM,” she replied sleepily, eyes still closed.

“I love you,” he said softly.

Chloe’s eyes shot open at his words and she screamed. She scrambled trying to get away from him.

“Chloe?” He questioned before realising his vampire face was still on. He had been so overcome with finally being able to claim his mate he had forgotten to change back. He quickly shifted back to his human face.

“What…what are you?” she gasped, finally pulling away from him and jumping out of the bed. Her body, exhausted from the recent exertions, refused to work properly and Chloe’s legs gave out the moment she stood up. She fell to the floor, smacking her head and knocking herself out cold.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned, quickly jumping out of bed to her. “Oh shit,” he cried, pulling her into his arms, “shit.”

‘MOM…DAD,’ he *called* out, ‘HELP.’

becky
23rd April 2005, 17:56
omg omg omg!!!

fi, that's the hottest thing i've ever read!!!!!

i've been getting all hot and bothered just thinking about this all week! (well, an 89 chapter UST fest will do that to a girl!) and believe me it didn't disappoint!

But OMG! lex actually bit her and the poor girl didn't know, and then she... gah!!!:damncomp: NS cut off the rest of the chapter right?? blimey... talk about a cliffhanger!!! I can't wait to see their explanation and know how chloe feels about being 'claimed'...

every synonym of totally, totally excellent...

Becky x

edit: wow, how eager am i!!! first to review!!!

Shanna
23rd April 2005, 17:59
Yay! He claimed her, but, um, maybe he should have let her know exactly what he was before he did so? lol I loved him calling for his mom and dad for help. Lucas is never going to let him live this down, either, is he?

Great part! This should get extremely interesting when Chloe wakes up.

Shanna

newbatgirl
23rd April 2005, 18:19
Ooops, Forget something, Lex? Like your face?!!!!

I guess what's coming are the "fireworks" that you promised me, Fiona. That was, like 50 chapters ago but I remembered! :grin3: Can't wait to see how the Luthors break it to Chloe.

Excellent smut, by the way. Hope Lex enjoyed it beecause I doubt he'll be getting anymore tonight!

buffiy18
23rd April 2005, 18:26
Great chapter. I thought lex was forgetting something before he claimed her. Oh the end was just priceless. You and your story Rock!

P.S. I think you have Lex taking off his pants twice at first Lex does it and then Chloe does it ... not a big thing just thought you may want to know.

vardaquareien
23rd April 2005, 18:27
Firstly, sorry to hear about your family bereavment :hug: hope you're doing ok chica!

Secondly, the update:
Oh! Oh! Oh!!!!! They... :drool: and it was... :drool2: and then he... and then she...and then....oh!!! :smoke:

:worship:Wow!!! Fi! What a chappy!!! Incredibly hot!!! :hankpank:

I'd been wondering what was going to happen seeing he was going to claim her when they finally got down to the full on smut. So he actually didn't tell her! Oooooh I so can't wait to see what Chloe's reaction's going to be when she regains conciousness!!! I can't even begin to think how on earth he's going to tell her now...even with the help of the rest of the Luthors!

....oooh I so can't wait for the next update! :ecstatic: *bounces on seat*

kirt30
23rd April 2005, 18:32
OH MY GOD that was so good you can't leave it like that please add more i have to now what happens next

Queen Of Tact
23rd April 2005, 18:52
Oh Fi I"m sorry about ur family :hug:

This Ch was just OMG :smoke:

Poor Chloe though... I can't wait till she wakes up... I have a feeling Lillian will be giving lex a good smack upside the head....

I hope she's not to scares once she wakes up, and has a good talk with Lex, and i'm sure lillian will help her...

CC

randa
23rd April 2005, 19:38
that was so hot!! seriously! right now i really want this lex all to myself but considering that you created him, you get first dibs.
come back soon with more! i cant wait to see how lilian and lionel react to all the hoopla.

randa

Alright so the claiming happened in chapter 90. Ace9 gets a bag of kisses and a bag of skittles. but now i think something major is going to happen in chapter 100 and once i figure out what, ill lay my bet out there again. until then...

lexchloe
23rd April 2005, 20:02
:drool2: :drool2: Brain malfunctioning because of the absolute heat from that update!!!!! That was an awesome update!!!!

Kit Merlot
23rd April 2005, 21:16
Fi, I'm sorry to hear about your family, and I hope everything os okay.

But this chapter was beyond amazing! The smut was fantastic, but the cliffhanger is killing me.

Poor Chloe--what a way to find out about her boyfriend :eek:

Ace9
23rd April 2005, 21:39
that was so hot!! seriously! right now i really want this lex all to myself but considering that you created him, you get first dibs.
come back soon with more! i cant wait to see how lilian and lionel react to all the hoopla.

randa

Alright so the claiming happened in chapter 90. Ace9 gets a bag of kisses and a bag of skittles. but now i think something major is going to happen in chapter 100 and once i figure out what, ill lay my bet out there again. until then...

3 bags of skits..I raised you!! :) What I said turned out backwards, he didn't stop the sex, that happened but the issue resulted afterwards with her reaction.. Hahaha...Yeah I'll bet on the 100..but let's just say that drama is bound to ensue in chapter 95, on. Because I really believe after that hit in the head, Chloe is actually not going to remember what she saw of Lex's face. Which doesn't give him an excuse to subterfuge, but based on her reaction after the claiming act, he might just go along without telling her in fear that she would react that same way. But I doubt that will stop him from having sex with her!! Hahah!!

BlackFireRaven
23rd April 2005, 21:42
FINALLY...This is what I've been waiting for. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

campbti
23rd April 2005, 21:50
Totally awesome. And calling for help from Mom and Dad. Priceless. Can't wait for more.

Hope everything is ok in the family, family is always the most important thing.

Shy Butterfly
23rd April 2005, 22:19
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing, great, unbelievable good!!!!!!!!!

teejei
23rd April 2005, 22:36
wow. i mean, really. wow.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

i was cheering when Lex finally sank his fangs into Chloe's neck. :worship:

and i also felt like crowing along with Lex's demon as Chloe shivered and moaned when he touched the puncture wounds on her neck. :devil:

i don't blame Chloe for reacting the way she did. i mean, c'mon. wouldn't one freak out upon seeing that your lover was actually a vampire? and just right after you made love?! :shocked:

v.good that Lex called out to his parents. hope they arrive before Chloe wakes up. and then, it's gonna be 3 Luthors explaining to Chloe! oh, that's gonna be a sight! :ecstatic:

can't wait for more :hankpank: ! great job! :clapclap:

Charmeye
23rd April 2005, 22:51
:ecstatic: It was worth 89 chapters, just for this one, WOW!! That was just great, really good, great vampier yummy smut!!
:hankpank:
And the ending...just superb, Lex asking for his parents help. LOL, can't wait to find out what they say about this. Too funny! Sexy and Funny, there's nothing better. Bravo!
:clapclap:

holmes
23rd April 2005, 22:53
PLEASE don't leave it there, I don't think I can wait that until the next update.

Thanks so much that was hot

Janet
23rd April 2005, 22:59
I think I just died.

Fi, if you're not currently being lavished with praise and the attentions of many lean, muscular, tanned half naked men then you should be. *sends the boys over*

I'm gonna go clean up the drool now.....

Willower
24th April 2005, 01:08
what can i say! that was WONDERFUL. I cannot wait until Lex has to explain everything to Chloe. Not only that he's a vampire, but the fact the her father almost died as a result of a feud between Dominic and the Luthors...it's going to be fantasmagorical! BTW: the smut was delicious.

dreamingincolor
24th April 2005, 01:18
Oh your just a cruel woman, I finally get what I have wanted to read from the beginning only to leave a cliff hanger like that, you're awesome, can I worship you? Just kidding lol

TikiDoll
24th April 2005, 01:29
OH SHIT! OH SHIT!!! OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT!!!!!! I THIS IS TOOOO GOOOD... you are my new favorite author, hands down ...no one is better.. i bow at your feet.....

i cant wait for more.. dude this fis totally rules....i cant even think or process thoughts this fic is so good... and the end of this chapter... my goodness .......

Augustine86
24th April 2005, 02:27
Lex is a bastard, insensitive, uncaring, sexy, god-like, errr... lost my train of thought here! He deserves all the problems he gets, but I hope Chloe doesn't give him *that* much of a hard time.

As always, great chapter! Too graphic for my virginal eyes, so I skipped bits, but my imagination filled those gaps all too well for me, I guess.

red turtle
24th April 2005, 02:33
:drool2: OH MY GOD!!!!:drool2: I can't beleive he finally claimed her. GO LEXY. It's cute how he called his mom and dad for help.:rofl: Can't wait to see how they deal with this.

.:+:Kyra:+:.
24th April 2005, 02:44
That was absolutely fantastic!!!

You have done a great job on this story, I can't wait to read the nest chapter. I wonder how Chloe is going to handle this....situation lol.

Yarvarni
24th April 2005, 02:49
May all be better in your world Fi. You know how to reach me if you need to talk, Yar...

Smut was AWESOME and I was laughing my ass off at Lex calling for mommy & daddy!

lilinny
24th April 2005, 02:53
I can't believe this!!!!! You can't leave it hanging like this. As always, you know how to keep the suspense going. Fantastic chapter. Hurry back.

BellaMR
24th April 2005, 03:22
First, this is for you: :hug: I hope things get better for you soon.

Now
I can't believe that Lex claimed her without telling her he's a vampire first. :nono: He must have had more important things on his mind. :D Poor Chloe. She's going to have some major things to deal with when she wakes up. Please don't let it get too angsty. If she runs home, Lex won't be able to follow her there since he's never been invited in.

By the way, I hope Lex knows some first aid because his parents are supposed to be in Metropolis having dinner and staying away fro the house, per Chloe's request.

I hope everything turns out ok. Please update soon.

leik2
24th April 2005, 04:41
Wow, Lex must've been really excited to forget the talk. Great updates.

star del mar
24th April 2005, 05:10
Fi, this chapter was so good that I could probably kiss you right now...but I'll save that for after the update :) This was a great chapter, no only did we get some AMAZING Chloe and Lex smut, but he claimed her!!!! AGHHH!!

That's awesome but really...he probably should have had the talk with her beforehand. I hope that Lex with the help of his parents can make Chloe understand. Though obviously as the old saying goes, if she loves him enough then it shouldn't matter but we'll see what happens.

I hope you feel better soon and I can't wait until you update again!!

Steph*

mimi71884
24th April 2005, 05:16
=>> She fell to the floor, smacking her head and knocking herself out cold.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ooooh man that was hilaaarious. wow. Lex, you dumbass. :P

hehehe. thanks for awesome smut and great introduction to Chloe finding out about lex (and luthors') 'status', shall we say?!

More soon enough, I hope!! :)

TheDragonLady
24th April 2005, 06:25
OMG... I'm am SO NOT HAPPY WITH YOU!

I cannot BELIEVE you left off there! You are a bad person!

I need you to update!

autumngold
24th April 2005, 07:47
What an incredible update!! How is Lex going to explain this to Chloe? I feel sorry for Chloe, waking up and finding not only Lex, but Lionel and Lillian there!! How embarrasing!! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to post this wonderful chapter!!

summer_enchanted
24th April 2005, 11:52
:love2:Yay what a great update. It was fantastic. Please please please write more soon please....:love2:

peepsRfun2eat
24th April 2005, 12:06
Fantastic update and woah that was hot. The ending then with Lex calling for Lionel and Lillian had me LMAO. Great update. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

sylvia
24th April 2005, 14:53
That has got to be the FUNNIEST post-sex-scene line ever!

Awesomely wonderful chapter (and at LAST! 89 chapters, that has got to be a record for Longest Fanfiction Tease), and I can't wait to find out what happens when Chloe wakes, and Mom and Dad see what their brilliant eldest son has done.

Gaia
24th April 2005, 15:20
FINALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
God, what will happen next? I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I mean, we have waited for
this for sooooooooo long...and no it's finally here.!!:D:D:D
HAPPY!!!!!!
Update please soon........

meg20
24th April 2005, 18:05
Finally they got it on. Really can't wait for more and want to know the rest. Nice to know that even as great a vampire as Lex still needs his parents very much.
Waiting for more!:hug:

sexi_angel_babee
24th April 2005, 21:20
lol... oh dear... lex is calling out to his mommy and daddy... lol... that was wonderful by the way..

sparrow
24th April 2005, 22:05
WOW...I fell out of my chair with that one.

lisa
24th April 2005, 23:02
WOW!!! that was so hot! I can't wait to see what happens next now that Chloe knows Lex's a vamp

LarkLuthor
24th April 2005, 23:28
I knew the idiot would forget to tell her! I knew it! *smacks Lex* If you'd just taken my advice your 'mate' would be pleased, not horrified and knocked out cold. *smack* You'll be lucky if your even very intellegent mommy can fix this....

Lark

PS: Update soon!

S.Ann Smith
25th April 2005, 01:35
gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool2:

dreamingincolor
25th April 2005, 03:58
okay why isn't the next chapter up yet? This is you're job, you can't be slacking, desperate ppl such as me are counting on you, you need to get with the program, I think I speak for all of us when I say we are going to atleast need one update per day, that's not too much to ask now is it? :) hehehe just kidding, well kind of anyways, please hurry and update :P

stwbrrydelight
25th April 2005, 16:18
OMG!!!!
Princess Fiona you have done it again...Not only did Lex get to claim his girl but you gave a wonderful performance leading up to it...but I reiterate OMG...L/L better be able to get their soon and help fix Lex's mistake b/c Chloe is to never leave him.
Wow..more soon, please
PS..Randa it happened in chp 90 not 92...I'll take you up on those kisses...Vicki

buckles squared
25th April 2005, 21:41
Phenomenal, as usual! And I loved the totally expected end of the chapter. I wondered how Lex would broach the subject of being a vampire but I guess that's a moot point now. Somehow I can see Mom and Dad (eventually) teasing him mercilessly about this.

Thanks!

redhotchick85
25th April 2005, 22:25
I can't believe that Chloe found out like that. There is going to be hell to pay once she wakes up...I can't wait for it!

~Kristina~

Nadia_
25th April 2005, 23:16
:drool2: :drool2: :drool2: I just can't write something coherent write now.I was "Gah, Gah, GAHHHH" (whetever this sound is) throughthe whole chapter! And though that was truly one of the best smut secene I ever, ever read! Well, I must say:

LEX YOU DUMBASS !!!!! Because, you know, a little conversation like :

"Hi Chloe,dear, I have to tell you a little somtehing. I'm a vampire, a 250 years old vampire, as the rest of my family. And Karl, and, oh yes, Elena. Have I mantioned that you're my mate for good?"

Ok, not the best line ever but it would save some of the mess that he's in...Well, it was actually damn funny to read him calling Mama and Papa Luthor :grin3: (I was like this to tell the truth:rofl: )

Nhaaa, I guess I will go back to read that smut parta a couple of times over, trying not to read those last lines, apart from the

...That was priceless! :rofl:

sydsvaughn
26th April 2005, 05:52
Sigh. Now that was worth the wait. And the ending was priceless. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm sorry about your family stuff... and I'm thinking of you!

SaraC

sylvia
26th April 2005, 11:16
That has got to be the FUNNIEST post-sex-scene line ever!

Awesomely wonderful chapter (and at LAST! 89 chapters, that has got to be a record for Longest Fanfiction Tease), and I can't wait to find out what happens when Chloe wakes, and Mom and Dad see what their brilliant eldest son has done.

Zealot
26th April 2005, 16:22
First... 247 pages!!! You're good Fi.

Didn't Lex ever thought about how Chloe would need to learn about him being a vampire before claiming her and having projects to make her his eternal companion? LOL.

Willower
27th April 2005, 12:31
whoa, I just read this whole thing from the beginning over again and I realized that it has literally been a year in the making. I'm an truly impressed. :worship: and must bow to the master.

Nikiys
28th April 2005, 12:43
FioNa..
u Have DoNe SucH a GREat Job
I HAve jUSt StartEd REAd tHis FIc
JUst A FEw DaYs Ago...
OWh!!
THat's So AmAzIng
REalLy REallY AmAziNG
:drool: :drool:
I doNt WHat TO saY
BUT It's So
Excellent!!!

PLease UPdatE sooN!!
Please.. :beg: :beg:

Sidhe
28th April 2005, 13:11
I knew the idiot would forget to tell her! I knew it! *smacks Lex* If you'd just taken my advice your 'mate' would be pleased, not horrified and knocked out cold. *smack* You'll be lucky if your even very intellegent mommy can fix this....

Lark

PS: Update soon!

Ditto! I cannot wait to read what Lex will do to try and make this up to Chloe!

sarah_7174
28th April 2005, 16:00
please update soon i cant wait for next part.

Wots lex gonna do?

ruafair
28th April 2005, 18:27
First off, my apologies for the delay in posting this, but work has taken all my time this week. Also there won’t be another update until Saturday week, as I’m away for the next week on a training course and will have no Internet access (A fact I’m still having trouble coming to terms with LOL). But I will update will two chapters when I’m back…. Again as always, thank you for your continued support with this... Fiona :wub:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ninety One – A Family United

Even with their vampire speed, Lillian and Lionel made it back to Smallville in record time; Sergi and Natasha who they had been out to dinner with accompanied them. Lex’s *call* had Lillian in a panic, he sounded so desperate.

“Something must have happened to Chloe,” she kept saying.

They rushed into the house and up the stairs to Lex’s room, where they found him pacing up and down outside the door.

“Mom,” he cried when he saw her, and for the first time in over a century Lex ran into his mother’s arms.

Sergi and his wife stood a little further down the corridor not saying anything.

“Oh sweetheart,” cooed Lillian, rubbing her son’s back soothingly, “what’s wrong? What happened? Where is Chloe?”

At the mention of Chloe’s name Lex pulled back, “I’ve screwed up…really badly.”

“Son, where is Chloe?” asked Lionel.

Lex nodded towards his room and Lionel opened the door slowly. He saw Chloe lying in the bed, apparently asleep, and could hear her steady heartbeat.

“She looks fine,” said a confused Lionel, “what’s wrong?”

Lex left his mother, closed the door and led his parents in the study. Lionel glanced at the Romanovs, “we’ll stay out here,” said Natasha, smiling at him. Lionel nodded and followed his son and wife.

Once they were in the study all three sat down. Lex buried his face in his hands and his parents shared a concerned look as they waited for him to speak.

“The evening started off so perfect,” he began, his head still in his hands, “I got home, met Chloe here, she said we had the place to ourselves. Things moved on from there, we were making out on the floor, I unbuttoned her shirt, and she was wearing…she told me a while back that when I saw here wearing underwear in my favourite colour I would know that she was ready to sleep with me,” Lex lifted his head to look at his parents. “I couldn’t believe it, she was ready,” he continued, “I took her to my room and we…and it was incredible, I never felt anything like it before, and…and as I got close, my demon, it kept whispering, telling me to do it,” he paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

“I whispered the words, words that came so naturally to me, and…and as we both reached our peak, I bit her, hard, marked her, *claimed* her…it was singularly the most amazing moment of my entire life. She was lying there, eyes closed, breathing hard, she looked so beautiful, I told her I loved her, meant every word of it, she opened her eyes…” he stood up and began pacing, “I was so overcome with finally making love to her and claiming her I was still wearing my demon face…she screamed, and scrambled out of the bed…she fell, banged her head, that’s when I called you...I put her in the bed and waited,” he finished with a whisper.

“Oh Lex,” said Lillian, pulling her son into a hug. She shared a worried look with Lionel over his shoulder.

“What am I going to do?” murmured Lex.

“First we need to make sure Chloe is ok,” said Lionel, “and then we need to get Lucas and the others back here.”

Lex left his mother’s arms, “I’m so sorry,” he said to both, his head bowed, “you must be so disappointed…”

“Oh son we aren’t disappointed,” said Lionel taking his son by the shoulders, “it is not your fault. We…all of us probably should have told Chloe about what we are, especially when she was identified as your mate.”

“But I lost control, I couldn’t even remember that I was wearing my demon face,” said Lex, his voice sounding dejected.

“Lex, claiming your mate is bettered only by the actual mating ceremony and the birth of your children in terms of momentous occasions in our long lives… it’s natural to have lost control. Please son, stop thinking we’re disappointed, we could never be disappointed in you or your brother. Ok?”

Lex nodded,” yes sir.”

“Lillian, call Lucas and the others please,” said Lionel, “I’m going to check on Chloe”

When Lucas arrived back at the castle Natasha Romanov met him. She directed him to his parents before leading Elena and Karl in the opposite direction.

The moment Lucas had heard his mother’s call a deep sense of dread had filled him. Lillian didn't say what was wrong, she just told him to come home immediately, but Lucas sensed something had happened…something bad, and he had a feeling it had to do with Lex and Chloe.

When he reached upstairs he found his mother and brother in the small study opposite Lex’s room.

“What’s wrong? What has happened?” he asked, his uneasiness growing.

“Please don’t tell him,” he heard Lex whisper.

“Mom?”

Lillian patted Lex’s hand and crossed the room to her youngest son. Pulling him aside, she proceeded to fill him in on the events of the evening.

As his mother told him everything Lucas began feeling sorry for his brother and Chloe. And for the first time in his long life the very last thing on his mind was to tease his brother.

“Oh Lex,” he said softly when Lillian had finished.

“He needs us,” said Lillian, “him and Chloe.”

“I know mom,” replied Lucas, before heading over to his brother.

Lillian watched with pride as Lucas pulled Lex into a hug. “Well done Lucas,” she whispered, “good boy.”

Lionel stood over the prone form of Chloe. Having checked her over he was relieved to find that other than a small bump on the head she was fine. Her heartbeat and breathing all indicated she was in a deep sleep. He gently tilted her head to the side and smiled at the twin puncture wounds in her neck. Despite the events of the evening Lionel couldn’t help the deep feelings that flooded through him as he looked at the proof of his son’s claiming on Chloe’s neck.

He had liked the young woman from the moment he met her and that only grew as he got to know her. Lionel felt that she was perfect for his eldest son and would be a very welcome addition to their family.

“I’m sorry Chloe,” he said softly, “sorry you had to find out like this.”

Smiling once more at the young woman he left the bedroom to join the rest of his family.

“What’s going on?” asked Elena for about the tenth time and like the previous nine was greeted with silence.

‘I think you should ask Lillian,’ Sergi said to his wife, ‘at least then maybe the young vampire will shut up before I hurt her.’

Biting back a smile, Natasha engaged in a brief conversation with Lillian asking for permission to tell Karl and Elena exactly what was going on. After receiving an ok from Lillian, Natasha faced the young vampire.

“Lex claimed Chloe this evening,” she said.

“I knew it…Chloe said she was going to sleep with him,” interrupted Elena, “I’m so happy for them…”

Natasha and Sergi shared a look and Karl nudged Elena.

“Ok, I’m *not* happy for them then?” she said, her voice tinged with confusion.

“Chloe kind of opened her eyes and saw Lex wearing his demon face,” continued Natasha, “she panicked, and slipped and fell as she tried to get away, banging her head.”

“Poor Lex,” murmured Karl, feeling sympathy for his friend.

“Poor Chloe and Lex,” said Elena, “so what’s going to happen now?”

“Chloe’s in a deep sleep at the moment and the Luthors are discussing what’s going to happen next. It is going to be a very tough couple of days for them and Lionel would like us all to remain here.”

“Outside of the family we are the only ones who know what is going on,” said Sergi, “and I have told Lionel and Lillian that we will all help in any way we can. I’m thinking you Elena and you my dear,” turning to his wife, “may be able to help the most. You are only recently turned Elena and pretty much the same age as Chloe and Natasha, you were human when I chose you and didn’t know what I was for a quite awhile, you might be able to know what she is going through.”

“Of course my love,” said Natasha, reaching out and grabbing her husband’s hand.

“And I’ll help where I can,” said Elena.

“Lex will appreciate that,” replied Karl, wrapping his arm around Elena’s shoulder, “and Chloe as well.”

“This needs to be handled very delicately,” said Lionel, “not only will Chloe be scared and angry, she will be experiencing the first signs of being claimed as a vampire’s mate.”

“And that will only anger her more,” added Lillian, causing Lex’s head to shoot up. “She will be compelled to be near you Lex,” she explained, “even if she is angry and hurting.”

“And there is also the fact that she had no say in the claiming,” said Lucas. “You and she are bonded and this was all done without her knowledge and other than you or her killing yourself there is no way to get out of it.”

“She’s going to hate me,” mumbled Lex. His demon had remained quite since the claiming and decided to continue doing so. As far as it was concerned there was no problem. Chloe needed to know what they were. She did. They needed to claim their mate. She was claimed. No problems at all. The demon felt they should just let things progress naturally, preferably to the constant fucking.

“We have the weekend to get her calmed down,” said Lionel, “Lucas, you head to the hospital tomorrow evening and tell Gabe that Lex and Chloe have gone away till Sunday. We have to make sure she doesn’t leave the castle without actually forcing her to stay. Sergi and the others will remain here as well, they may be able to help.”

A slight whimper coming from Lex’s room had all four Luthors turn their head in the direction of the noise.

“She waking up,” whispered Lex.

“Go to her Lex,” replied his father, “I do think you should be the one she sees first.”

Lex stood and headed out and towards his own room. ‘We are here for you son,’ Lillian’s voice sounded in his head.

Taking a deep breath Lex opened the door to his bedroom.

santija
28th April 2005, 18:40
You, ah, urg, ah I, ah!!

I've been waiting for your update so that she could wake up and you end it when she wakes up!!

*takes calm breath*

it isn't working, come back here right now, please!!!

lexchloe
28th April 2005, 18:45
ARRRRGGGHHHH How can you stop it there ?????? :nono: :nono: Cruel, so very cruel!!!!! :grin3: Great update, love panicked Lex and everyone rallying around to help him. Can't wait to see Chloe's reaction to this whole situation. More, very, very, very soon please!!!!

zabu
28th April 2005, 18:48
Great update, I bet Chloe is gonna be mad, but you do it again, you stopped again at the best part. Now the only thing I can do is waiting for a new update. Maybe beg a little for it.

teejei
28th April 2005, 19:10
she awakes!

...right at the end!

*groan* :nono:

aww, c'mon! :tantrum:

the Luthors, Romanovs, even Karl and Elena...really, i commend their solidarity. it's admirable how they handle the situation; delegating tasks, and being supportive.

Chloe sure is lucky to officially be part of the Luthors.

“She will be compelled to be near you Lex,” she explained, “even if she is angry and hurting.”hee! now this i look forward to. :blinkkiss

more, i say! MORE

Queen Of Tact
28th April 2005, 19:12
First of all *hugs* has a safe trip and try and have a good time even though it's just training and you wont have the internet *sorry about not having the internet* we all understand about the not being able to update, So don't worry we will all still be here waiting when you get back....

2nd great update sweetie! Oh i so love lillian..... Chloe is going to be so bad, but i have a feeling everyone else will do everything they can to make this better for her....

I can't wait to read more (and yeah and getting 2 ch next time)

*hugs*
CC

autumngold
28th April 2005, 19:34
I can't believe that we are going to have to wait a week for you to update this remarkable story!! I think you should let us know your workplace's website so that we can all send them angry emails for sending you away!! :) Thank you so much for the update!! I can't wait to see how Chloe will react to the fact that Lex is a vampire and that he claimed her!! Thank you also for the promise of two chapters when you get back!! I can't wait!! :)

Krysia
28th April 2005, 19:58
“She’s going to hate me,” mumbled Lex. His demon had remained quite since the claiming and decided to continue doing so. As far as it was concerned there was no problem. Chloe needed to know what they were. She did. They needed to claim their mate. She was claimed. No problems at all. The demon felt they should just let things progress naturally, preferably to the constant fucking.

I'm with him on that :grin3:

Kit Merlot
28th April 2005, 20:39
Fi, this was an excellent update, but I have a question. What if Chloe doesn't want to become a vampire? Yes, Lex's demon chose her as a mate, and yes, he claimed her and marked her when she lost her virginity to him.

But nowhere in this whole Lex claiming his mate scenario does it seem as though Chloe has a chance to refuse. All of the Luthors are just assuming that Chloe will become a vampire. Yes, she chose to sleep with him, and she is falling in love with him, but does that naturally mean that Chloe will WANT to become a vampire?

I can't wait to see what Chloe and Lex's conversation is going to be like.

This story is wonderful :grin3:

holmes
28th April 2005, 20:57
That was absolutely disappointing.

Don't get me wrong. Brilliant update, which I have been deperately waiting for but how could you leave your dedicated fans at such a cliffhanger. Now I'm going to have to wait another 4/5 days!!!!

Thanks anyway and keep the creatinve juices flowing!

red turtle
28th April 2005, 21:11
Why did you stop right there. I mean do you really get off on teasing us!!!???!!! great chapter, I really can't wait for the next chapter.

kirt30
28th April 2005, 21:24
great more please

redhotchick85
28th April 2005, 21:57
I think it would be hilarious if Chloe just threw something at his head the moment he walked in. I could see her throwing some priceless vase and not caring...well at the moment. lol.

Come back with more soon!

~Kristina~

randa
28th April 2005, 22:03
im so excited that chloe is waking up and i really cant wait to see her reaction to being claimed and to wanting to be near lex when she's totaly angry with him...its gonna be hilarious from my standpoint.

im off to :drinkin: away my sorrows for not having an update for a while...

randa

(i have no idea what my life is going to be like this summer without the internet and my fav vamps within...i think im gonna cry :puppydog:)

gutter_buddy3
28th April 2005, 22:17
Holy Shit! I just started reading this fic two days ago, and i litterally couldn't stop reading it. So fukiing awesome. well done. can't wait for the next chappy!

Gina41283
28th April 2005, 22:22
Dang this is just getting better and better!! I can't wait to see how Chloe is gonna react to everything!!!

Willower
28th April 2005, 22:26
Shit son! way to totally leave us hanging! OMG the suspense is literally killing me. You HAVE to update soon or I may die. Please, it's the only way to save my little life. :beg:

becky
28th April 2005, 23:00
omg omg omg! ok, two chapters to come will make up for the cliffhanger ending!!!

oh, you tease :D

i loved how you had practically every character there, and they all reacted perfectly! great job. I can't wait to see what Chloe does when she sees Lex again...

Becky

LarkLuthor
28th April 2005, 23:39
That was a worse cliffhanger than last time!

Lark

dreamingincolor
28th April 2005, 23:53
you just love you cliffhangers don't you? I dub you queen of the cliffhangers!!!! Hmm I wonder how they are going to get chloe to stay in the castle cause she is mighty stubborn. Well hope you update soon and next time maybe it won't be so much of a cliff hanger, *crosses fingers*

lisa
29th April 2005, 02:06
can't wait to see how Chloe will react to seeing Lex. Hope she's ok with the news because she loves him more.

lilinny
29th April 2005, 02:19
Damn the cliffhangers!!!! Please return immediately with a new update.
Good chapter. I hope Chloe puts Lex in his place. Hurry back!

Charmeye
29th April 2005, 03:50
Your killing me :tantrum: !! All these cliffhangers! Preety please, update soon. I can't wait to see what Chloe's going to say to Lex.
:wub: I can't wait for (mostly) everything to be out in the open between Lex and Chloe.

BellaMR
29th April 2005, 04:27
I think your fans will continue reading even if you don't leave us with these massive cliffhangers all the time. Then we'll be dangling for over a week?!? I hope those are two LONG chapters you'll be giving us. If your company's trainings are anything like the ones my company gives, you'll need to keep writing during the meetings just to stay awake. And it will look like your taking notes!
Have a safe trip, we need you back here soon.

By the way, excellant chapter. I loved how Lex's demon didn't think there were any problems and was completely satisfied with the situation. Hilarious

Yarvarni
29th April 2005, 04:31
Ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You stopped there!!!! :-)

star del mar
29th April 2005, 04:43
Loved the update! I think it's amazing how close the whole Luthor family is, they all came when Lex needed them the most and now they're all sticking together to try and make Chloe understand everything...they're going to have a long road ahead of them (well hopefully not that long, lol). I can't believe we'll have to wait a week for another update! I'll wait patiently though :)

Steph*

buffiy18
29th April 2005, 06:30
Oh, this was just GREAT! Turley it was. I think you answered most of my questions regarding the "claiming" in the last bit - thank you so much :) Lucas was wonderful in his few little lines. What a great brother when he needs to be. I have a long time friend who is just like that. A jerk all the time, but when you need him he is priceless. He also brought up some great points about Chloe's reaction. I can't wait to see her response to Lex. I hope she does not make it easy for him one bit. I know it's the story and it's a wonderful story, but I'm really bad a Lex. Knowing Chloe he really should of made her be a part in the whole claiming decision. I'm not big on Angst, but I think this totally deserves a few chapters where Lex and Chloe are not on good terms... I know it's your story and you will do the best thing for it... this is just the view of one avid reader :)

I will wait with baited breath for over a week for the next chapter.

malugargula
29th April 2005, 06:31
OMG
Poor Chloe for discovering about Lex this way
And poor Lex because now Chloe will be really angry
:)
Please update soon
I love this fic

Shy Butterfly
29th April 2005, 14:43
Great update!

LilyMarielle
29th April 2005, 16:08
Oh man!! I can't believe it!! I missed two chapters!! Darn it lol But I already read them in multimedia class!! I'm hopeles hehehe. Anyway Fiona! Holy Mother of God, woman!! You are amaziiiiing!!

You have no idea how happy this has made my day!

I'll be waiting for the next update with the utter most excitement hahaha
Take care!
Hugs
Lily

Gaia
29th April 2005, 19:22
A week? Really? well, if there are two updates afterwards.:D
Loved the update..poor Lex!

TabbyG
29th April 2005, 20:02
This story is HOT I can't wait until it is updated. I will try to be back by next week, but I am still kind of busy. I can't wait to find out how Chloe deals with Lex. I can just see her upset only with Lex because he is the one who should have told her. Please Please Please post ASAP I can't wait.

chril1
29th April 2005, 20:32
ooooooh you have an oral to prepare for you come back to find chloe, claimed and unconscous without her virginity intact ;) kudos on that one...anyway...waiting...still waiting...WHY AM I WAITING??? HUH?

why don't you love me?

love lea
xxx

stwbrrydelight
29th April 2005, 20:34
Damn you ...Damn you...Damn you
How dare you do this to us, your adoring fans?
Princess Fiona you are a wonderful and fantastic person and writter but you must update us soon.

Zealot
29th April 2005, 21:47
I feel so sad for Lex.

Very cruel and very clever to stop the chapter here.

Blaire023
29th April 2005, 23:01
i like lex's demon and its thoughts on the constant fucking :)

sydsvaughn
30th April 2005, 19:18
I can't wait for the fallout... because something tells me it's gonna be fantastic!!

SaraC

junked_helix
1st May 2005, 05:46
I'm drugged! this fic is great!

TikiDoll
1st May 2005, 08:01
this chapter is utterly perfect and i think that it was very well written

Janet
1st May 2005, 08:39
Fi, wonderful lovable woman! Thanks for the update, sorry you're so busy with work. (Can't those buggers just leave you alone and just HAND you money? lol)

“Oh Lex,” he said softly when Lillian had finished.

“He needs us,” said Lillian, “him and Chloe.”

“I know mom,” replied Lucas, before heading over to his brother.

Lillian watched with pride as Lucas pulled Lex into a hug. “Well done Lucas,” she whispered, “good boy.”

Oooh! Lucas being sympathetic? Lucas hugging Lex lovingly? *inner fangirl leaps* :devil: :yeahbaby: :P

Hee. Perfect. I love Lex and I love his demon. They are both delicious. :drool2: And I love the demon's logic....

meg20
1st May 2005, 15:30
Great update, I'm looking forward to the next ones, really want to see what Chloe is going to do.

Lucas was a really sweet, for once he didn't tease and comforted Lex.

Please, please update really soon. :beg:

gumballtiger
7th May 2005, 02:09
I agree with the demon... On with the constant fucking...

Willower
7th May 2005, 06:55
please please please update! I will do anything...literally anything for a juicy update. I'm going to S.Q.L withdrawal...my hands are starting to shake vigorously. I need a new fix.

ruafair
7th May 2005, 16:16
Hey all... I'm baacckkk after my trip to London and I bring, like I promised, two chapters...... Hope you enjoy them... Fiona :grin3:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ninety Two – The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth

Chloe whimpered again and brought a hand to her face, rubbing her eyes gently. “Oh crap,” she groaned, attempting to sit up, “what hit me?” Finally getting herself into a sitting position she ran a hand over the back of her head and winced slightly at the bump she felt under her fingers.

Suddenly, a strange sensation washed over her as her mind became more awake, and there was a slight throbbing in her neck. She moved her fingers to her neck brushing over the puncture wounds there. Chloe moaned softly and closed her eyes…

…Lex and her having sex… Him saying he loved her… His face… Her fear…

Images and emotions flooded her mind. Her eyes flew open and landed on Lex who was standing at the end of the bed. She let out a scream and scrambled off the bed.

‘So much for hoping the bang on her head would have made her forget about what she had seen,’ thought Lex as he watched Chloe press herself against the wall. He could feel the fear coming off her in waves, and it unsettled both him and his demon. They didn’t want her frightened of them.

“What…what the hell are you?” whispered Chloe, her voice shaking slightly.

Lex moved slowly closer to her.

“Don’t come near me,” she said, trying to press herself even further against the wall.

A pained expression briefly crossed Lex’s face at her words, but he did heed them and stopped moving. “I think you already know the answer to that question Chloe,” he replied, his voice soft.

“It’s not possible,” she said, “you don’t exist,” she shook her head as she spoke.

“You said living here made you open-minded and while you never said you believed you didn’t say you disbelieved either. Just because something’s never be proven to exists doesn’t mean it doesn’t,” he said, replying a conversation they had at the school.

Chloe closed her eyes again and shook her head, “I’m going crazy,” she muttered.

Lex allowed his vampire face to come forward, “Look at me Chloe,” he said.

Although reluctant, her curious nature won over and she opened her eyes. “NO,” she gasped as she took in the fully vamped out Lex Luthor. “No, no, no, no,” she practically chanted. Everything she had seen in Smallville, even though weird, could be explained…the meteor rocks had caused the mutations that resulted in the town’s somewhat weird underbelly. But this, this threw Chloe for a loop; standing in front of her was a vampire…a creature of myth, something to scare you.

For some reason tears sprung in Chloe’s eyes and she rapidly brushed them away. It’s a vampire…he is a vampire…LEX is a vampire. Lex, the *man* she was falling in love with, the *man* she had sex with.

“Oh god,” she cried out as her body began to sway. She could feel herself falling towards the floor and just as she thought she was going to hit it, Lex caught her in his arms. “Let go of me,” she said looking up into his vampire face, “don’t touch me.”

This time the hurt look on his face remained as he took his arms from her.

Chloe began backing away from him towards the door, “I want to go home, I won’t tell anyone, I promise,” she babbled, “Please let me go home it will be our secret, don’t hurt me.”

“Oh Chloe, I would never hurt you,” said Lex, moving towards her, “Chloe sweetheart I love you.”

“Get away from me,” she cried and turned to run. She barely got out of the room when Lex caught her. She struggled and fought against his hold on her.

“Please Chloe, calm down,” he said, his human face appearing again, “please.”

Chloe only struggled harder, but Lex’s grip was too tight.

“Let her go son,” said Lionel as he and the others entered the hallway.

Lex dropped his arms and Chloe scrambled away, her eyes widening as she looked at all the Luthors. She moved away from them, breathing hard. “Are,” she began, “are you all?”

“Chloe, please understand we are not going to hurt you,” said Lillian, her voice soft, “we just want to talk to you. Will you let us?”

“Can I go home afterwards?” asked Chloe, her tone carried a hint of pleading.

Lillian shared a look with Lionel.

“Of course dear,” lied Lionel.

“Come now, let’s talk,” said Lillian, gesturing towards the study.

Lucas moved first into the room followed by Lionel, Chloe went in after Lillian and Lex went last.

“Leave the door open,” said Chloe, when he went to close it.

He left it as is and joined his family, his demon was whispering at him to just take her to their bedroom, lock the door and stay in there till she realised exactly what she meant to them. All the Luthors took the couch while Chloe settled herself beside the chair nearest the open door, she didn’t sit down though.

“Lillian has just told me that Chloe is awake and they are all currently talking to her,” said Sergi.

“How is Chloe?” asked Elena.

“Very confused and scared, but is willingly to talk with them,” said Sergi. “Also, Lillian wants us all to be prepared if she tries to make a run for it. She can’t be allowed to leave yet.”

“Poor Chloe,” muttered Elena again.

“I can understand how she feels,” said Natasha, as she thought back to when she found out that Sergi was a vampire.

“It will all be fine,” said her husband, squeezing her hand gently.

“I hope so,” replied Karl, his eyes looking the direction of the room were the Luthors and Chloe were.

“First off,” began Lionel, “let me just reiterate what Lillian said, we are not going to hurt you Chloe, we would *never* hurt you. Ok?”

Chloe nodded her headed slowly but the all knew by the look on her face that she didn't believe him.

“We are all vampires,” he continued.

“So did you turn, or what is it called, *sire* Lillian and the others?” she asked.

“No Chloe, we are pure vampires. What that means is that we were born vampires… Lex and Lucas are our children in every sense of the word, Lillian was pregnant and gave birth to them…”

“But vampires can’t have children they are dead,” interrupted Chloe.

“That is a myth that has been cultivated over the centuries. Vampires still sire humans but pure vampires can actually have children. In fact a couple made up of a pure vampire and a human can have vampire children,” Lionel added, and earned a glare from his wife.

‘She does not need to hear that now,’ Lillian’s very irate voice sounded in his head.

“So exactly how old are all of you?”

“I’m 750 years old, give or take year,” smiled Lionel.

“I’m 730,” said Lillian, “and Lionel and I have been together for 500 hundred years.”

“I’m 150,” piped in Lucas.

“And you?” said Chloe, turning her attention to Lex.

“250 years old,” he replied.

Chloe buried her head in her hands, “this is so not happening,” she muttered “mutants are bad enough but vampires…” She lifted her head and looked at them all, “are all the other vampire clichés myths as well?”

“Sunlight, fire, holy ground, crucifixes are on our list of things to avoid,” said Lucas, “stakes to the heart as well are not good. But sleeping in coffins, garlic, blood tears, turning into bats, that’s all pretty much crap.”

“And drinking blood,” whispered Chloe.

“Blood is what we need to survive,” said Lillian.

“What about the people working here in the castle, and people I’ve met through you.”

“The staff are human, their families have been serving us for centuries,” said Lionel.

“Sergi and Natasha are vampires,” said Lex, “Michelle is one as well but Paul is human.”

“Karl is one of us,” said Lucas.

“What about Elena?”

“Elena is a vampire as well, although only newly turned, Karl sired her in Italy, she was near death he did it to save her,” said Lillian.

“So it wasn’t kick-boxing that saved us in the alley,” said Chloe to herself, “stupid Sullivan you’ve been stupid. There were signs and you didn’t see them…call yourself a reporter.”

“Chloe, we vampires have been wandering among humans for thousands of years and for the most part undetected,” said Lionel, standing up and taking a few steps towards her. “Do not berate yourself for failing to notice.”

“Don’t come near me,” said Chloe, moving a little closer to the door.

Lionel stopped his advance and matching expressions of pain appeared on all four Luthors’ faces. Lillian left the couch and joined her husband, “Please Chloe, we aren’t going to hurt you,” she said, “you mean so much to us.”

It was at this statement that anger replaced the fear in Chloe. She let out a laugh, a sarcastic cold laugh, “Oh yeah I mean so much to you all that you kept from me what you are…I trusted all of you,” she then turned her gaze to Lex, “and you, I gave you my heart Lex, I let you make love to me, and all the while you had this big secret you couldn’t tell me. I thought you were all different from my friends, but I guess that was naivety and stupidity on my part. I mean Clark has been lying to me for years and he’s suppose to be my best friend.”

“Chloe…” began Lex.

“No…” she snapped, shaking away the last of her fear, “you know what all this boils down to? *Trust*. You didn’t trust me enough to tell me the truth. Yes I would have freaked out but…but I do believe I could have got over it. With the exception of my dad, you people have meant more to me than any others, especially Lex,” she trailed off.

“We wanted to tell you Chloe,” said Lucas, “but it just never seemed like the right time.”

“That fault is mine,” said Lex, “when you and I got together I should have told you the truth then.”

Chloe rubbed her temples, “since we are now on the subject of telling the truth is there anything else I should know,” she said, ignoring Lex’s words.

“There is a war being fought at the moment Chloe,” said Lionel, “a half-blood vampire by the name of Dominic is trying to dispose of all the pure-blood families. The DeToit murders, among many, where committed by him. He is trying to bring my family and I down. It was he who…who planned and executed the attack on the plant.”

“Oh God,” gasped Chloe, “my dad nearly died because of some mad vampire who doesn’t like you. Innocent people died because of some war they knew nothing about. What did you open the plant for…bait?”

The harshness of Chloe’s words and tone further deepened the guilt being felt by the Luthors.

“I…I want to go home, to my home,” she said, “I’ve listened to what you have said, and I now want to go.”

“That’s not all Chloe,” said Lillian, “there is one other thing you should know,” she turned to Lex, “tell her,” she said to him.

Lex took a deep breath and decided to just spit out the truth. “Chloe…you can’t be too far away from me,” he began, “you see you are my mate… the one I’m going to spend eternity with. Earlier was more than just making love to you…I…I also claimed you. And I know you’re feeling nothing but anger and hate at the moment, but when those subside you’ll *need* to be near me. I marked you Chloe.”

Chloe’s hand, on reflex, flew to her neck and she felt the bite mark. “No way,” she said, shaking her head, “you have got to be kidding me. Don’t I get a fucking choice in this?” But even as she spoke the words, she could, deep down, feel it, and although the feeling was small it was there, the *pull* towards Lex.

“I just want to go home,” she cried, falling to her knees, “I want to forget everything and go home,” she began crying, “please…”

It took every ounce of Lillian’s control not to rush over and take her in her arms. Lex, on the other hand, didn’t even bother trying to fight it. He strode over and took his sobbing mate in his arms. Chloe fought and struggled for a moment before collapsing against him, crying as she beat her hands slowly and softly against his chest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ninety Three – Compromises

Chloe cried till she couldn’t cry anymore. When the tears stopped she felt more embarrassed than anything else, and angry with herself for enjoying the feel of Lex’s arms around her. Taking a few deep breaths, she lifted her head from his chest. ‘Don’t look at him, don’t look at him,’ she said to herself.

“Let me go please,” she said softly, her voice breaking slightly.

Lex’s face fell as he reluctantly removed his arms from around her.

Chloe got too her feet and looked at the others, Lex remained standing slightly behind her. “If…” she began, “If I can’t go home, where am I going to go? I…I can’t stay here, not at the moment anyway,” she added, more to herself but hope flared in all four Luthors at those whispered words.

“You and your dad can move into the guest house,” said Lillian.

‘Don’t even think about it,’ Lionel’s voice bellowed in Lex’s mind, as he was about to speak.

“Karl and Elena can move in the main castle and you two can have there, how does that sound?” continued Lillian.

Chloe thought about it for a moment.

“And there is something I can do to ‘un-invite’ us,” added Lillian as she saw that Chloe wasn’t completely sold on the idea, “then the place will be yours and we can only enter if invited.”

“Ok,” said Chloe, nodding her head, “We can live there. I’ll tell…I’ll tell my dad that it will be nice for it to be only the two of us and that’s why we are living there instead of the castle.” Yes that was seeming like a better idea to Chloe the more she thought about it.

Lex did not like that plan at all. He wanted her in the castle; hell he wanted her in his bed and his demon growled in agreement. But his father was sending him warning looks and telling him to keep quiet for the moment.

“Lucas,” said Lillian, “go and get Karl and Elena to move all their stuff from the guest house into the castle immediately.” She turned her attention back to Chloe, “I am assuming you’d like to move as soon as possible.” It pained Lillian to say these things to Chloe, but compromises had to be made to ensure she stayed on the grounds so they could continue to talk to her and reassure her, and that she and Lex would still be in close proximity to each other.

“Yes,” said Chloe, “I’d like to move in as soon as possible.”

“Lucas, get David to move Chloe’s things in the guest house.”

“Yes mom,” replied Lucas and he left the room. As he passed Lex, he squeezed his brother’s shoulder reassuringly, and then disappeared down the corridor.

“Is there anything else Chloe?” asked Lionel.

“Yes,” she said, her voice sounding stronger again, “I want to hear about this Dominic, I want to know what *really* happened with the accident at the plant.”

“Chloe, you don’t need to hear that,” said Lex, moving in front of her.

“Yes I do. I need to know why my dad nearly died,” she glanced briefly at Lex before turning back to Lionel. “Please… Lionel.”

“Ok,” he replied, “but take a seat Chloe this is a long and unpleasant story.”

Chloe moved to the chair beside the door again, but this time sat down. As she did she really only noticed what she was wearing. She had been naked when all this had happened, ‘don’t think about that now,’ she admonished herself as she thought back to her and Lex making love.

She was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a shirt, both belonged to Lex. ‘That’s not important whom they belong to at the moment,’ she thought, ‘other things are.’

Lex and his parents took their places on the couch again. “Are you ready?” asked Lionel.

She nodded.

“Ok,” began Lionel, “it all started…”

Elena jumped up and practically ran over to Lucas when he entered the room.

“Not now Elena,” said Lucas, holding up his hand before she had a chance to speak. “We have other things to do. I’ll tell you all everything later.”

Biting back her disappointment Elena moved away from him and headed back over to Karl.

“Chloe will be moving into the guest house,” said Lucas, “and her dad will be joining her when he leaves the hospital. Karl, Elena can you move your stuff in the main house. David is organising the moving of Chloe’s stuff.”

“I think Chloe moving is a good idea,” said Natasha, “she’ll need her space while she comes to terms with things, and at least this way she is still close enough to Lex.”

“Not close enough for him though,” murmured Sergi, “he’s going to be quite *fragile* himself for want of a better word.”

“Things will be fine,” said Natasha, patting her husband’s hand.

‘I really hope so,’ thought Lucas, ‘I don’t think Lex could bear it if Chloe didn’t come around.’

“Come on,” said Karl, shaking Lucas from his thoughts, “let’s get on with the moving.”

“This gets better and better,” muttered Chloe, rubbing her temples as Lionel finished telling her about Dominic. “That is one sick fuck you are dealing with. And this Oliver, what happened to him?”

“We took care of him,” said Lionel, a Chloe shivered slightly as the elder Luthor’s eyes flashed gold for a moment.

She knew immediately what he meant by ‘took care’ of. “Did he suffer?” she asked.

“Oh he suffered,” said Lex.

“Good,” said Chloe, “he deserved to.” And she meant it, innocent people had died, her dad had nearly died, the bastard deserved everything he got, and the more painful it was the better. “And this Dominic is still on the loose then?”

“Yes,” said Lillian, “but the net is closing around him. He’s pretty much got no allies left, he’ll be destroyed soon enough.” And the glint that had flared in Lionel’s eyes earlier now appeared in Lillian’s.

‘They are vampires Chloe,’ a little voice in her head piped up, ‘what did you expect, that they’d invite their enemies for tea and a chat. Vampires my dear, blood and mayhem important to them, all this sinking in?’

Lex watched as a million and one emotions and expressions flitted across Chloe’s face. She looked like she was having some kind of internal debate. He had no idea what she was going through, she was, unawares for course, keeping a barrier up between them, so he could not sense what she was feeling. ‘That barrier will fall,’ his demon spoke up confidently, ‘and when it does, she’ll be back, back in our bed.’

“Every thing is moved,” announced Lucas, entering the room.

“It’s been a long night Chloe, why don’t you head to bed,” said Lillian, “we can continue to talk in the morning.”

“I…I would like to talk to Lex,” replied Chloe, “alone.”

A smile appeared on Lex’s face.

“Of course dear,” said Lillian happily, “I’ll organise the un-invite on the guest house,” and she hurried the rest of her family out of the room.

Lex and Chloe sat in silence for a moment; Lex could hear the now steady beating of Chloe’s heart. His eyes fell to the mark on her neck, and he barely held back a look of pride on his face.

Taking a deep breath, Chloe looked him in the eye, “show me,” she said softly.

Lex’s eyes widened as he realised what she was asking him to show her, and his demon roared to be let forward, “Chloe…”

“Show me Lex.”

Lex gave in and allowed his vampire face to show.

Chloe flinched slightly but kept her eyes on him, she took in the golden eyes, the slight glow to his smooth skin, and there they were, the fangs. Her hand moved to the mark on her neck and she ran her fingers over it as she looked at his fangs.

Her eyes moved to lock with his and she could feel their golden hue drawing her in. She blinked and shook her head, dropping her hand to her lap again.

“Where do we go from here?” asked Lex, his human face appearing again.

“Well apparently I *can’t* go very far,” she replied, injecting a hint of sarcasm into her voice.

“It works both ways Chloe, I can’t be far from you either.”

“You’d think finding out your boyfriend was a vampire would be the worst thing to happen to you,” she continued, standing up and pacing slightly. “But as I said earlier it’s the fact you didn’t trust me to tell me and on top of that I seem to have had absolutely no say in the matter of being your mate. Those are the things that hurt the most Lex.”

“I know, and I am so very sorry, just tell me what to do to make it right.”

“It’s going to take more than a few words or actions, that’s if things are ever right again,” she said, stopping her pacing. “You have to earn my trust Lex, and believe me at the moment your chances are slim.”

“Slim means it’s not impossible,” said Lex, a hint of a smirk on his face. “I love you Chloe,” his voice becoming serious, “please believe that and I am willing to do anything to regain your trust.”

‘Oh God, don’t look at me like that,’ thought Chloe, closing her eyes, ‘my resolve at the moment is only so strong.’ He looked so earnest and she could almost see the love in his eyes,

“I need sleep,” she said, “I think I’ll head to bed now.”

“Ok,” said Lex, standing up, “We’ll talk again tomorrow, I’m sure you will have more questions.”

Chloe nodded and moved back a little as Lex approached her. He schooled his features to let it not show that it affected him and he walked passed her, opened the door and gestured for her to follow.

An hour later, after putting some of her stuff away, Chloe found herself standing in the middle of her *new* bedroom. She felt physically and emotionally drained. “Lose your virginity, check. Find out your boyfriend and his family are powerful vampires, check. Discover you and said vampire boyfriend are eternal mates, check. And you said your life had no excitement,” she said to herself and a small hysterical laugh escaped her.

“Damn you Lex.”

She sighed deeply and took off her shoes and sweat pants. She climbed into the bed and switched off the light. Cuddling under the covers she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, still wearing Lex’s shirt.

Standing outside the window to her room, Lex watched as she fell asleep. Sighing wistfully he turned around and headed back to the castle.

Ace9
7th May 2005, 16:42
haha...that was super hot. HOpe you had a great trip. It's rather sad though. i wait in anticipation of the next chapter, almost with bated breath, but when the next chapter or chapters come in this case, I start waiting for the next one..never fully committing myself to the one I was waiting for previously.....

I'm just so never satisfied!!

Keep it coming and great work. I really would like to see what happens between Lillian and Chloe now...I'm sure it's almost as bad as when Chloe's mum left her...to see another woman who was like a mother figure do this to her!!

Peace,
VB

welshy
7th May 2005, 16:48
:respect: This is such a brilliant story, I hope you update soon

holmes
7th May 2005, 16:51
That was brilliant!!!!!

Love her reaction - sarcasm is always the best way to go.

Please don't on anymore trips as I don't think I could wait another week!!!

Thanks

BellaMR
7th May 2005, 17:00
I feel so sad for Lex and Chloe. Hopefully the need to be together will cause a reconsilation soon. I'm a little scared about her being out there by herself. I hope she's safe.

lilinny
7th May 2005, 17:22
Welcome back!! When you come back you come back with a bang! I love the two chapters. Will Chloe forgive him? I think Lex should suffer--for a liitle while anyway.

lexchloe
7th May 2005, 18:18
:clapclap: :clapclap: Awesome update. Poor Chloe and Lex, hope they work things out.

Mystykitty
7th May 2005, 18:34
oooooooooo...I found an update...yay. All I have to say is good for Chloe. I hope she makes Lex crawl and beg. Trust is everything in an equal relationship and at this pooint in time they don't have one. So keep the tension and even a little bit of the angsty goodness up until Lex has suitably groveled.

Kit Merlot
7th May 2005, 18:54
Yeah, Fi's back from London--and she brought two chapters back with her :D

I'm glad that Chloe brought up the issue of trust, and that Lex didn't give her a choice in the matter when he claimed her.

But now Chloe can help bring Dominic down, and then revenge will be aweet. :devil:

WELL DONE!

Julie
7th May 2005, 19:41
Welcome back Fi :)

Ah, nice to read two chapters at once :D Poor Lex... And, poor Chloe... But, once she "gets" it, they'll have even more kick ass sex ;) Thihi!

Blaire023
7th May 2005, 20:17
just think how much more creeped out if they were buffied vampires!

cwong
7th May 2005, 20:51
Should've known that Chloe would be hurt more by the trust factor. She did take the news rather well I think, execellent reaction. Keep up the good work.

lisa
7th May 2005, 21:05
that was great two chapters. I feel bad for Lex. hope chloe won't make him suffer to long

sydsvaughn
7th May 2005, 21:11
Personally much as I hate Lex/Chloe angst, I think you got Chloe's reaction perfectly. Scared yes, but the trust issue being the biggest thing is so perfectly Chloe. Not to mention I think I'd feel the same if that happened to me.

Looking forward too to seeing how the entire Luthor clan brings her around. Oh my, and I just had a thought of poor Gabe in the middle of all this. :)

SaraC

becky
7th May 2005, 21:36
oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy...

fab chapterS fi!! i love you for giving us two!! Chloe's reaction was perfect... i'm glad she allowed them to talk, but thought that it was really well balanced between lending them an ear, and bolting for the door...

but fi, you're not going to give us another 50 chapters of UST, are you? Are you??

hehe, can't wait for more...

Becky

chril1
7th May 2005, 22:17
oh poor chloe and poor lex and poor well everybody actually, well except dominic cos that would be stupid

love it

love lea
xxx

Ace9
7th May 2005, 22:26
just think how much more creeped out if they were buffied vampires!

Actually Buffies vampires are model material. I guess some of us have not seen 'Freak Night' from 1 to part 3. Personally the best depictions of vampires yet..and I've seen as far as Nosferatu. Freak Night has the creepiest vampires ever!! Messy eaters too!! Well actually that or 'Children of the Night' Those vampires were vomit worthy--my sis puked. But I digress....
I think their supposed to look like Buffy vampires....silly model material vampies. ^_^
Ugh!

kirt30
7th May 2005, 22:58
i loved that so much and two chapters thank you

zabu
7th May 2005, 23:01
I think it's cool that the truth factor is more important for Chloé, after the shock of discovering that your boyfriend is a vampire of course. Great update, two chapters at a time we're spoiled!!! Does it mean we'll wait long for the next update?!! Please say no!!!

Yarvarni
8th May 2005, 01:06
poor chloe....so happy you updated! 2 chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

redhotchick85
8th May 2005, 01:12
I sympathize with Chloe. It seems like she always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to trust.

I hope they work things out...and that Lex doesn't suffer too much, although he deserves it.

Don't make us wait long for an update! I don't think that I could take it. lol

Chica
8th May 2005, 01:12
:clapclap: Bravo! Bravo! :clapclap: Wonderful update!!

star del mar
8th May 2005, 01:40
What great updates! They were definitely worth the wait. I can see where Chloe is coming from, she's just confused and trying to make sense of everything but I want her to accept Lex. Yea, he did lie to her, for want of a better word but it was only because he was trying to protect her. What a mess, but at least she's close by...that way they can still watch out for her. I love Lex! and I can't wait to read more!!

Steph*

Queen Of Tact
8th May 2005, 02:09
OMG that was so good... I'm sorry it took me so long to leave you some fb but I just got back from VA.... Poor Chloe and poor Lex... I hope they work out things soon....

CC

Augustine86
8th May 2005, 03:35
I hate your wonderful fanfic. I loath your amazing imagination. I despise all of the great traits you have... :wth:

And specially the chapters that are going to come and be oh-so-predicably-smashing.

:soapbox:

Susan S
8th May 2005, 03:49
Great update. I loved Chloe's reaction to the Luthor's. I really hope she makes them all work to regain her trust. Hopefully we willl get to see more of Lillian reactions to what is going on in the next update. Can't wait to see what happens next with Dominic.

Susan S

Pufkinz
8th May 2005, 04:18
Please don't find me greedy... but really I do want more... PLEASE!!!!!:beg:

Another wonderful addition to this story.... can't say how sad i am for Lex at this moment... poor chap... oh well!!!
I hope that we don't have to suffer through a long angst spell I really really want my Chlex :hankpank:

Yup I'm a lover :)
:blinkkiss

LarkLuthor
8th May 2005, 05:41
Wow! Amazing update! So climactic!

Lark

.:+:Kyra:+:.
8th May 2005, 06:37
I am really enjoying this!! I am so glad the way in which you made Chloe react to the news of finding out about Lex and his family. I feel so sorry for Lex, but at the sametime feel that this is the way Chloe should react.

Can't wait to read the next chapter :)

Krysia
8th May 2005, 07:05
Even through I would like to see Chloe jumping to bed with Lex and finding out the benefits of having a 200 something year old mate I'm glad she didn't. It's hard to see Lex suffering but I don't think the "real" Chloe would react any other way. Now, the question on my mind is what will Lex do to win back her trust. And how will Gabe react to all of this.

Shy Butterfly
8th May 2005, 08:36
That was soooooooooooooo great. Hopfuly Chloe is not going to be mad for long!

autumngold
8th May 2005, 09:46
Very realistic reactions on both Chloe and Lex's part!! I can see Lex being upset by Chloe's actions, but still proud that she's wearing his mark!! And Chloe, after all of the times that Clark has lied to her, I can see her being the most upset about Lex's lack of honesty!! Thank you so much for the intense chapters!! This story is incredible!! Can't wait for more!! :)

meg20
8th May 2005, 17:42
That was an amazing update. Chloe's reaction was just as it should have been and I like that Lex has to earn her trust, but hey he has a chance.
I also feel sorry for Lex, but it gives him a lesson he needs. Hope for more as always!!!
Update!

jez3_uk
8th May 2005, 20:01
I have a presentation due tomorrow and two assignments due this week, and over this weekend I have done nothing but read all 254 pages of this fan fiction. And I love it, I REALLY REALLY love it. The writing is great, the story superb, and the smut is excellent ( though you are evil to make us wait till chapter 90 till they finally screw). I eagerly await further updates, though I love lex and chloe together, I really don't want chloe to forgive straight away he has to work for her love, and i dont mean sexually speaking, I mean I hope he has to perform the ultimate act to prove how sorry he is and how much she means too him.

Oh and ive downloaded your vid Becky to this fic, and im constantly watching it, I love the music. ( and I did notice the Kate and Leopold moments). Fabulous.

Gaia
8th May 2005, 21:06
It so good to come home to two UPDATES!!!!!!:D
Loveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveit!!!!

Willower
9th May 2005, 00:17
ahhhh. that was so delicious. even though i want chloe and lex to be together forever, i am totally feeling her being mad at him for not telling her sooner. it really isn't fair that she had choice in whether or not she was to be his mate. so, it's going to be fun to see lex jump through a million hoops to get her back. thank you sooooo much for the update, i almost died of withdrawal. :worship:

slayer44
9th May 2005, 00:19
I was going crazy without an update this past week. I'm so happy that you updated, and glad that you had a nice vacation.
Chloe seems to be handling everything well :). Hope you update soon again.

LarkLuthor
9th May 2005, 06:05
Now, the question on my mind is what will Lex do to win back her trust. And how will Gabe react to all of this. Not well, dads don't take dating well, and no one takes Vamps well, the combination.... *Lark shudders at the thought*

Lark

buffiy18
9th May 2005, 06:26
Welcome back! Great chapters. I hope Chloe makes it very hard for Lex, it's not fair that she had no say so in the claiming.

vardaquareien
9th May 2005, 13:37
Fantastic chappies Fi!!! :clapclap:

I feel so sorry for Lex at the mo' even though he's brought this all upon himself. Chloe's reaction and behaviour while fully justifies must feel like a total rejection of who he is. *sniff* My poor sexy Lexy!Vamp, come here and I'll comfort you!

Poor Chloe. I can't even begin to think how she would begin to deal with this. She would have to re evaluate everything she knows about the man she loves. The issue of his trust would also have to make her consider everything he's ever said to her and how much is truth.

*sigh* My poor Chlex!!! Quick Fi! Fix it! Fix it!!!

btw I really loved the last sentence and how Chloe's still wearing Lex's shirt when she goes to bed. It's like she's keeping a piece of him close to comfort her.

carebear72884
9th May 2005, 17:42
:D This fic is so good. I am glad I am caught up on it again, but you can't stop there. update soon.

red turtle
10th May 2005, 05:58
Two great chapters. I loved her reaction to the truth, I hope Lex can prove himself to her. Can't wait for more.

Chimera0523
10th May 2005, 07:12
who mama!!!
Princess Fi this is hot stufff...got to remember to handle with hot pads...
Cant wait for more soon...want to see Chloe's future endevers into her new life...

sexi_angel_babee
10th May 2005, 20:13
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute

lystra
10th May 2005, 22:34
Great chapters.I glad that chloe didn`t forgive Lex so easily.Lex should had told Chloe right along when things serious got but I hope that she forgives him and his family soon.Can`t wait for next chapter(s)!Please update soon

ruafair
12th May 2005, 12:38
Don't worry...the angst won't last for 50 more chapters... only for about 30 more :devil: :devil: ......Fiona

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ninety Four – Questions and Answers

She was finding it hard to breath the pleasure was so intense. Her body was pressed deep into the mattress, his delicious weight felt incredible on top of her. He was thrusting faster, their bodies moving in perfect synch.

“Close, so close,” she panted, as her legs and arms tightened around his body.

They kissed, deep and wet, and then it hit her. She screamed as her climax ripped through her. “Now,” she cried, “please do it now.”

Chloe woke with a scream of pleasure as she felt Lex’s fangs pierce her neck. Her hand flew to her neck and she moaned as she ran her fingers over the mark.

“Damn… damn… fuck,” she muttered as she struggled to get her body under control.

It had been five days since, well; everything she thought she knew about the Luthors had turned out to be a ruse. During the days she buried herself in school, the Torch, and getting the guesthouse ready for when her dad got out of hospital. During her visits with her dad she had told him about the guest house and how it was the Luthors idea that they move in there, so they could have their own time.

Her dad was so excited at the prospect of getting out of hospital that he didn’t notice that something seemed to be wrong with his daughter, and Chloe hoped that he wouldn’t start asking awkward questions.

Over the last five days Chloe spent as little time as possible with the Luthors, which was fine to a point, except for the very realistic dream she would have at night of her and Lex having sex. The dreams were so vivid, and on more than one occasion she had actually woke herself up having an orgasm. The marks on her neck throbbed, and whenever she touched them it sent jolts of intense pleasure straight to her pussy. Chloe found she could actually get herself off by just caressing those bite marks.

Chloe could literally feel her body calling out to Lex, and a couple of nights ago she had almost given in. It wasn’t just the sex she found herself missing but Lex as well. She missed being with him, talking to him, hell she missed everything. And he was being so good, keeping his distance, giving her all the space she needed, and if he were calling to the house he’d always ring before hand to make sure it was ok. Every time she invited him or Lucas or their parents into the house, the invite was immediately revoked the moment they left.

“Why can’t they be all blood-thirsty and evil,” she muttered as she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to clean up. The sticky residue of her release was trickling down her thighs. “I need to get all the details on this whole mating thing, and Lex and Lillian are the ones to talk to. I’ll organise it for tomorrow,” she continued talking to herself as she turned on the shower.

“Oh yes Chloe,” moaned Lex. His vampire face appeared and she snapped into the air as he came, the force of his orgasm rousing him from his restless sleep.

“Fuck,” he cried out as he saw the mess he had made of the bed… again.

Everything was calling out to her. His demon kept whispering in an insistent voice to take her to their bed and fuck her till she promised she be theirs forever.

“If this continues I may just do that,” he muttered as his human face took over again.

The wanting and needing and the dreams were ever worse now that he had claimed Chloe. Lex really felt like he was going insane.

“I had to pick the most stubborn woman in history to be my mate,” he muttered as she made his way to the bathroom, “and then I had to fuck up everything and lose her trust. I need to fix this and fix it soon, I don’t know how much more of this I can take.”

The following day, after visiting her dad Chloe headed up to the castle. She had arranged to meet with Lex and Lillian. She hadn’t said what she wanted to talk about but both had been very eager in saying they’d be ready for her.

Chloe had taking to reading books and surfing the net about vampires, but unfortunately all the information that came up was gathered by people who had never actually met a vampire so that was of no use to her. And the Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel marathon hadn’t helped either, except to make her want Lex more and more.

She made her way through the house to the library where David told her the others were waiting for her. Taking a deep breath she let it out as she opened the door and entered the room.

She gave both of them a small smile as she shut the door behind her.

“Chloe dear, how wonderful to see you,” smiled Lillian, gesturing to a chair.

Lex had to fight the urge to take her in his arms and kiss her senseless, but he was comforted in the fact that he knew Chloe was fighting the same urges.

“You’ve been missed around the place,” said Lillian sincerely as Chloe took her seat.

“And I’ve missed being here,” replied Chloe softly, her voice honest as she glanced at Lex.

“What did you want to talk to us about love,” said Lex, smiling at her.

“I want to know all about vampire mates,” she replied, “everything about them,” ignoring the warm feeling that spread through her as Lex called her ‘love’.

“The mating is different for every pair,” said Lillian, “but we can tell you the basics and let you know the difference between all vampire mates and vampire/human mates, and we will answer any questions you may have.” The older Luthor had a pretty good idea what Chloe’s first question would be. Lillian had been *speaking* with her son, telling him that she would answer most of the questions and that he wasn’t to react to any of Chloe’s questions or remarks in any way that may upset her.

“Is there a way to ‘un-mate’ a pair?” asked Chloe.

“The death of one will do it,” replied Lillian, “other than that no. You have to remember Chloe; we mate for eternity, literally. So the bond is virtually unbreakable.”

Chloe closed her eyes as the words sunk in. A part of her had guessed that the mating was permanent, in every sense of the word. But still, hearing that it was spoke out aloud was a slight shock to the system.

“Chloe, the full mating hasn’t happened yet,” continued Lillian. Chloe opened her eyes and stared at the older woman. “Lex has only claimed you, you haven’t claimed him… and then there is a ceremony for the mating. And before you can bear children you will need to be turned…”

“That’s another thing,” interrupted Chloe, “children.”

“Bonded vampire mates can have two children,” said Lex, “they can not be conceived unless both parties are vampires.”

“Wait, didn’t Lionel say pure vampire and human couples could have kids?”

Lillian nodded. “That is true of un-bonded couples and happens only rarely. Once a claim is initiated the bonding process begins. After that children can only be conceived when both parties are vampires.”

“Why only two?” asked Chloe. Both Lex and Lillian remained quiet, waiting for Chloe herself to realise the answer.

“I got it,” she said after a minute, “you’re eternal, if you could have as many children as you like there would be vampires everywhere.”

“Exactly,” said Lillian.

“And how are mates chosen?”

“It’s the demon inside us that pushes us towards a mate. It will suddenly decide that it is time to settle down. It will begin the search; unconsciously pushing us to start looking at other things in members of the opposite sex, pushes us to look beyond just the physical attraction. Once the demon had spotted its mate, then the fun starts,” grinned Lillian.

“So it was your demon that chose me,” said Chloe, looking at Lex.

Lex knew the hidden meaning behind her words. “If I were human Chloe,” he said, “you still would have been the one for me. As it was my demon just really *saw* you before I did, and then it made sure I recognised you for what you were.”

“And how did it do that?”

“Drove me crazy,” he smirked, “there were dreams of you and I. Whenever we were in a room together it would whisper to me to look at you, to take in every inch of you,” Lex’s voice dropped as his and Chloe’s eyes locked, “it was harder and harder to keep control over myself, every time you touched me, no matter how innocent it was it drove me wild and I wanted to just take you, and make you mine.”

Lillian smiled knowingly as she picked up on the increased beating of Chloe’s heart and how her breathing had quickened.

Both Lex and Chloe had stood up from the seats and were moving closer to each other, neither aware of what they were doing.

As Lex continued to talk, the closer they got. Lillian quietly left the room through a side door, her disappearance unnoticed by the others.

By the time Lex had gotten to speaking about them making love, Chloe was right in front of him. He could feel her warm breath against his skin. “I had no control that night,” he continued, bringing up a hand and gently brushing her hair from her eyes, “I needed to make you mine in every way,” his voice dropped to a whisper. “Please tell me I haven’t lost you forever,” his fingers trailed gently over her cheek to her neck, resting lightly over his mark.

“You…you never lost me Lex,” she said, her own voice a whisper, “you hurt me by not telling me everything, and the trust I thought was between us has been damaged.”

“Beyond repair?” he asked, dipping his head slightly.

“Not quite,” she replied, lifting her head to meet his. It was like a magnetic pull between them, and their lips met, tentative at first. Both kept the kiss light, just a gently teasing of the lips, but after a moment it wasn’t enough, not nearly enough.

It was Chloe who made the first move, running her tongue over his bottom lip. Lex parted his lips immediately and she slid her tongue into his mouth, were it met his.

That was enough for Lex and he deepened the kiss. His arms found their way around her waist as Chloe’s arms wrapped around his neck.

‘I missed this,’ both thought as the kiss grew in need.

After a while Chloe pulled her mouth back to breath, Lex trailed his lips down her jaw to her neck, swirling his tongue over the puncture wounds, causing her to groan his name.

“Chloe,” he moaned against her skin.

His moan jolted Chloe from the haze of lust that had settled round them. “What am I doing?” she muttered, moving away from him, albeit with great reluctance.

Lex closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths before opening them. “I’m sorry.”

“No I’m sorry,” said Chloe. “Lex, I would love for things to go back to the way the were but that’s to going to happen. Things have severely changed, you being a vampire notwithstanding. But despite that, and the claiming and the not telling me I still care about you so much. But I can’t sleep with you, not until we’ve built the trust again, and I don’t know how we go about that.”

“So there is still a chance?” he asked, hope flaring within him.

“Yes,” she replied, “but it’s going to be difficult.”

Outside the door Lillian shook her head. ‘This won’t do,’ she thought. ‘I think Chloe should have a long chant with Natasha and Elena.’

Kit Merlot
12th May 2005, 13:52
This was an excellent update, Fi!

I liked that Chloe asked Lillian and Lex about the mating ceremony and the claiming and even about having children, but what if Chloe doesn't want to be turned into a vampire? I wonder if that even crossed the Luthors mind.

And Lex calling Chloe "love" KILLS ME!

Excellent :grin3:

vardaquareien
12th May 2005, 14:12
*happy sigh* Oh Fi I luff you! She's seriously trying to give hims a chance. I was so scared she was gonna try and totally shut him out! *phew*

I adore the erotic dreaming and the way that they unconciously gravitate toward one another! Fabulous stuff. I really like the way that you have Chloe still very conflicted though she wants to try and work things out. It's realistic. She's not gonna go straight back to hims, there's too much baggage. Yet she really is willing to try and work out things between them.

Can't wait til Lilian sicks Natasha and Elena on Chloe. That's a conversation I don't want to miss!!!

Luv it as always Fi! Great job!

LarkLuthor
12th May 2005, 15:16
hehe... Medling mommy....

Lark

meg20
12th May 2005, 16:23
Great update!!!
Loved the fluffy moment between Lex and Chloe and hope for more of these. Lillian is so much fun and has always great ideas.
Update soon and love your story!!!!:grin:

Willower
12th May 2005, 17:07
thank you so much for the update! I agree with Chloe that Lex is going to have to work to gain her trust. I'm still mad at him for not explaining everything to her before he claimed her. It was a kinda unfair. Great writing, as usual. Everytime I read this story I think about what a great movie it would make. If only...

lexchloe
12th May 2005, 17:51
Great update. I love how drawn to eachother they are and how connected the claiming has made them. Hope Lex can regain her trust and they can work things out. Can't wait for more.

Queen Of Tact
12th May 2005, 17:56
Great update sweetie.... Chloe and Lex are going to have a lot to work out, but I know they can do it.... I so love Lillian! I know she will make sure things work out...

I can't wait to read more..

*hugs*
CC

star del mar
12th May 2005, 17:59
I'm so glad that Chloe is still giving Lex a chance but I'm with Lillian, Chloe can't make it long and difficult!! Because then we will be denied the fabulous smut! I don't think dreams are going to cut it :D But we'll see, apparently the bond seems to be more then they can both resist, maybe that'll work in our favor, lol. Update soon!!

Steph*

Ace9
12th May 2005, 18:06
Oooh..Finally. I've been waiting for Natasha's input on this. Not only because her mate found her and fell for her when she was 14, but she's also in a similar situation. And I wanted to know when she was mated to her husband and how that came about. At 14, I would be freaked out of my wits if a vampire approached me. So this is bound to be very interesting. Personally I'm trying to figure out what Elena can input in this whole situation but time will tell.

Also I'm wondering if you will also possibly have Chloe get pregnant. I realize it's in very rare cases, or if your just throughing that out for our own edification. It's something that I was wondering about right after Lionel said about Human and Vampire mates. So if that was the case how would that work out.

And also if the child is half vampire, in a sense half pure blooded, will his powers be to the capacity of a normal vampire or will he or she be slightly weaker..? Somewhere my mind has been.

One more thing that has never been addressed. Why is Lex bald? I mean this is AU and he's a vampire....Why is he bald if he's not human? Doesn't any one wonder that.....doesn't Chloe?

Anyway great chapters.....just a lot of questions left to be answered!

Shy Butterfly
12th May 2005, 20:18
Amazing update! Please update soon again. This whole story is amazing.

becky
12th May 2005, 20:44
Don't worry...the angst won't last for 50 more chapters... only for about 30 more :devil: :devil: ......Fiona

30... did she just write THIRTY? as in THREE-O? :eek:

In Lex's own words....

........ fix this and fix it soon, I don’t know how much more of this I can take.”

Faboo update fi, and if you're going to make us wait 30 (thirty!!!!???) chapters, just make sure there are lots of smutty dreams, hot kisses, and whoops-i-fell-and-landed-straddled-across-your-lap-moments, k?

:blinkkiss

Becky

santija
12th May 2005, 20:50
I love you, will you marry me, have my children...uh, I mean we can adopt

I'm all giddy with joy, am I the only one who actually like angst??

Pardon me then, I just think it makes the end, and by that I mean the final smut, all that better

anyway keep up the lovely work, adoring you here!!

redhotchick85
12th May 2005, 21:42
Unbelievable! I cannot get over how great of a writer you are. You also have an awesome imagination. I would never be able to think up all of the little details in your story. It is truly amazing.

Update Soon!

~Kristina~

BellaMR
12th May 2005, 22:01
Loved it. Only Chlex can produce such steam from a single kiss. I can't wait for more.

lisa
12th May 2005, 22:28
I hope the other girls can change Chloe's mind soon.

S.Ann Smith
12th May 2005, 23:37
:love2: i love this fic

*sigh*

~ :wub:

lilinny
13th May 2005, 00:09
Fantastico update!!! Very realistic. Can't wait for the next chapter.

sydsvaughn
13th May 2005, 00:53
You go Lillian! I so love Vampire Mommy. And kudos to handling the Lex and Chloe in such a realistic, yet hot scene!

As always this rocks and I so can't wait for the next chapter!

SaraC

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex2
13th May 2005, 01:27
Dude, they better fix it before Chloe's dad gets out of the hospital; how un!comfortable would it be for him to hear her cry out in her sleep.

Shanna
13th May 2005, 02:32
Awesome! Awesome Awesome! Love the sexual tension between Lex and Chloe, but most of all, I adore the way Lex is treating her, giving her space, trying to be understanding when all he wants to do is lock her away and, uh, have his vampirey way with her for hours on end.

Shanna

policegurl
13th May 2005, 03:27
You just can't make it easy for the pour boy first you make himwait for forever to get some "relief" then he can't get anymore. I really feel sorry for him. But it is still a wonderful story thank you for writing it and keep up the good work.

Love Always,
ME

angelines
13th May 2005, 03:31
oooooooooo, what's going to happen next, can't wait.

Yarvarni
13th May 2005, 03:50
Chloe see the light!!!! Elana Natasha make her see......

buffiy18
13th May 2005, 04:43
Go Chloe!!!!!!!!

autumngold
13th May 2005, 06:55
I'm so glad that all hope is not lost!! Thank goodness Chloe isn't totally rejecting Lex, she just needs some time!! Thank you so much for the update!! This story is wonderful!! :)

Clannadlvr
13th May 2005, 09:19
Excellent!

For some reason, I'm not getting emails to tell me there are updates, so getting new chapters is pretty hit and miss for me. So I'm so glad that I saw these new updates!

Kudos for making the road back to Chloe difficult for Lex. This should be a very interesting journey!

leik2
13th May 2005, 09:48
Love your story. Great update.