PDA

View Full Version : when all fall apart (G)

Sab_Luthor
10th February 2004, 21:59
when all fall apart

TITLE: when all fall apart
AUTHOR: Sab_luthor chlex@9online.fr
PAIRING: Chlex well DUH!!!
RATING: EVERYBODY so G
SUMMARY: well I’m not good at that Lex keep secrets from her, Chloe was gone and…you know what just read the story its better. The song is “everything” Lifehouse. No spoiler
CATEGORY: against
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing. Anybody belong to me not even the song. I just borrow them for a moment.
Be nice with me. English is not my maternal language so you can find some mistakes…ok a lot of mistakes around please forgive me.i don't have a BETA so again please forgive me for my mistakes. BUT I WANT FEEDBACK PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT AND IF NOT TELL ME ANYWAY I WANT TO KNOW. IF MY ENGLISH SUCK GO AHEAD AND DON’T BE AFRAID

Lex was thinking about a woman who had entered his life like a hurricane and disturbed his entire universe for the better. This snarky blonde reporter who had a great way with words had become all he cared about. He couldn’t eat, work, dress, drive nor even walk without thinking about her. The morning he wake up with her face and smile in mind. He drifts to sleep with her face and smile in mind too. She was an obsession, but man what a wonderful obsession she was. He found in her an equal, a woman who could rival his intellect, a woman who was not afraid of telling him what she thought even if this didn’t please him. If he was wrong she was there to correct him and tell him to do this way because it would be better, if he was right and do something good she was there to congratulate him. She saw beyond the Luthor name, it takes only a word from her to make come up on the surface the good side in him as the bad side (sorry for this bad, bad, bad English but I didn’t know how to translate it). She was in no point like the others bimbos he dated. She cared about him as he did about her. BUT he was afraid, afraid of betrayal, afraid of being hut again as he was with Helen. Helen’s betrayal broke him apart, he loved her with all his being, he was totally sincere with her, he had no secrets to her AND she betrayed him nonetheless. He was so sure she loved him but he was wrong and now it was difficult to open up entirely. So he didn’t want to open up completely to Chloe afraid of letting his barriers fell and being hurt again even if some barriers were already broken by the blond spitfire. She was after all a reporter and was capable of everything for a good papers so why not faking to love him. He knew it was ridiculous and he couldn’t force himself from thinking the worse.

Lex was so engrossed in his thought that he didn’t even hear a knock on the door. A frightened butler entered the office and cleared his throat.

“Mr Luthor. There is Miss Chloe Sullivan here to see you”

“Well show her the way Bruno. Don’t you know by now Chloe is my girlfriend” asked as a matter of fact.

“Yeah, I know Mr Luthor. But I thought it would be better if I came to tell you that Miss Sullivan is a bit umm… out of her mind, angry, in I think she is…” he was cut by a growl

“In fact I’m furious and beyond furiousness may I add”

“Chloe, what happened? What’s your problem?” asked Lex clearly concerned

“My problem. MY PROBLEM. YOU.ASK.WHAT.IS.MY.PROBLEM. AH!! I have no problems mister. YOU on the other hand will have one”

“But…” he couldn’t finish his sentence, he was cut by Chloe

“NO BUT. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME LEX? HOW? Didn’t you have faith in me?” asked Chloe as tears began to show on her eyes.

“What are you talking about Chloe? I don’t understand. Of course I have faith in you”

“What I’m talking about? You asked me WHAT? Here. Read this and tell me if you have faith in me again” she said throwing the paper in front of him. “I’m talking about that Lex. How can you do that to me?” asked Chloe again clearly hurt.

On the paper we can read an article dealing about Lex and Bruce Wayne

‘Lex Luthor CEO of Lexcorp and Bruce Wayne CEO of Wayne enterprise had just signed a contract to amalgamate their enterprises. It’s been two months since the two billionaires’ works together in the dark on a project on the scientist field. We don’t know precisely what it is but we can expect a wonderful surprise at the end knowing the two of them.’

Lex finished to read and understood why Chloe was furious. She was after all a reporter and he didn’t go to her. Damn she was HIS girlfriend and a great reporter with that so why?

“Chloe wait, please. I can explain”

“Don’t Lex. You don’t have to. I understand you don’t have faith in me? It’s my entire fault I thought you were different than the Lex Luthor made by the tabloids. But I was wrong” she said sadly “I wish you to find someone you can love enough to be entirely sincere with because apparently I can’t be this one. I thought I could, I wish I could but I failed and it hurt. I want you to know that I’m going to accept the offer made by the Daily Planet. Goodbye Lex. I love you”

And with that Chloe storm out of the office crying. Letting a perplex Lex with a mouth wide open. Several minutes later, Lex comes to his mind and began to cry.

“Chloe…” whispered Lex.

asharnanae
10th February 2004, 22:11
:crygreen: :blush: so sad, but very very good! :blinkkiss:

hfce
11th February 2004, 00:00
:crygreen: That was great.

Hope :crygreen:

carebear72884
11th February 2004, 01:09
:crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen: that was so sad, i can't belive chloe left him, she didn't even give him a chance to explain, and why did he do that to her in the frist place?? :crygreen: :crygreen:

marrycherry
11th February 2004, 03:56
SO SAD!!!!! :crygreen: , but i think i know why she acted that way 'cause being this deal so important he should trusted her ...any way good story...i would like it to see it in a longer story though

:chlexsign4:

autumngold
11th February 2004, 07:49
Shame on Lex for not trusting Chloe!! He treated her just like Clark does!! Thank you for the prequel to your story!! :chlexsign1:

ColumbiaBlue
13th February 2004, 07:59
:crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen: Rash Chloe, that was rash! Let the man explain!

Good job! I hope more's coming!

~Manda :blinkkiss:

bluengreenswmer
26th April 2005, 04:38
Chloe!!! Let the man explain, come on. He's only human. You can't let someone that hot walk out of your life just coz he screwed up. Give the man a chance!

starmoon
29th April 2005, 02:11
that was so sad i hope you make a sequel were lex wines chloe back and proves he has all the faith in the world in her.