PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Nighttime Conversations (NC-17)

sydsvaughn
17th March 2003, 08:04
Title: Nighttime Conversations
Author: SaraC
Rating: NC-17 (Smut Biscuit alert!)
Spoilers: None, set in the future
Pairing: Chlex
Summary: Lex is bored, Chloe has the solution

Disclaimer: Not mine. Never will be. Just having fun!

Notes: This is pure, unadulterated fluff. Mix in some smut and you've got a perfect brain release from working on "Curbside Pickup." Might be a bit OOC, but this is all in good, smutty fun. I tried this for several other fandoms I write for and figured Chlex deserved a chance as well. Again, this is FLUFFY, SMUTTY, fun. No angst, no plot, and probably somewhat OOC, but fun none the less. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Lex was feeling an acute sense of restlessness as he roamed his Metropolis penthouse, and this time, he knew it wasn't related to any aspect of work. There had been plenty to do today, but now that it was Friday evening, he was by himself and quite frankly, bored out of his mind.

It wasn't like he didn't have options however.

He could call up one of his "old friends" and spend a night on the town. Julietta or Brandy would probably drop everything for a date, possibly sex, with him. It would definitely be better than sitting at home alone. However, that would entail him having to have a conversation with them, and pretend they weren't boring him out of his mind. Even the benefits of somewhat satisfying sex paled in comparison to the inevitable "morning after" discussion and decision, on his part, not to see each other again. No, that was too much effort and definitely not something he wanted to do tonight.

He could call Clark to see if his friend was free for dinner. Hell, even an evening sitting listening to Clark ramble on and on about his new obsession Lois Lane was preferable to sitting around by himself. He'd perfected the knack of looking interested in Clark's rational for "not" acting on his feelings, when in reality, his mind was occupied with something else, usually pressing business. On second thought, the last thing he wanted to think about tonight was business. Maybe dinner with Clark would have to wait for another night.

Suddenly, a third, much more appealing idea dawned.

He smiled to himself as he headed for the phone, knowing Chloe should be home. She'd just returned last night from an interview with his old school pal Bruce Wayne and he had been meaning to call her and see how things went. Considering he'd set the whole thing up for her, he figured she owed him at least the basic details. He refused to think about how handsome and attractive women found Bruce. Not to mention his friend had a playboy reputation to match his own. And considering Chloe's fascination with playboy billionaires, he owed it to her to make sure she'd survived Bruce Wayne intact.

His smile broadened as he picked up the phone and settled onto the couch already anticipating a nice round of verbal judo. No one could spar with him like Chloe and her fresh, funny, sometimes damn annoying observations were exactly what he needed to alleviate tonight's boredom. A quick look at the clock showed it was 9:30 and he had a slight moment of wondering if she would be up. She'd gotten in late last night and had to work today, so she could very well be sleeping.

He wondered what she wore to bed.

His heart quickened at the image of Chloe wrapped in silk and lace. The image lingered however, as it did every night. It was the image he fell asleep with and woke up to, usually harder than stone and aching like crazy.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes as he told his body to calm down.

She was one of his best friends. He'd known her since high school when she was a gawky girl. Of course, over the past few years as she'd finished school and embarked on a reporting career, she'd turned into one hell of a woman. Their strange friendship had only grown and deepened in that time, much to his surprise. She was in many ways his light in the darkness that his life seemed at times. But whenever it got to be too much, he knew she'd pull him from the brink with her wit, sarcasm and take no prisoners attitude. To his surprise, he found he trusted her more than he ever had anyone and she in turn trusted him. It was a new experience to find someone trusted and relied on him and to his even bigger surprise, he found he liked it.

Which was exactly why he shouldn't be having X-rated thoughts about her.

But try telling that to his tortured body. Because what he really felt for Chloe was about as far from simple friendship as possible.

He closed his eyes, telling himself he was going to push away the thoughts of Chloe in his lap, naked, running kisses along his neck as she pressed her breasts against his chest. He moaned as his mind wandered, imagining what it would feel like to taste that soft, smooth skin, to kiss her until she couldn't breathe.

He could picture her, naked, straddling his thighs, lowering herself slowly onto him, crying out as he buried himself inside her. He could feel her inner muscles clenching around him, milking him for all he was worth as she rode him. All while his hands stroked and pressed against her body, thrusting hard and fast, bringing her to a screaming climax. He could feel himself explode into her at the moment of pure ecstasy.

The ringing phone in his hand brought him back to the present, startling him from his prone position. He was rock hard and aching. His first thought was anger at the phone disturbing his fantasy. The second was relief that the caller had distracted him from a place he dared not go. He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts as he lifted the phone to his ear, trying to get his mind out of the gutter.

"Luthor," he uttered in a brusque voice, pleased his tortured emotions did not reflect in his voice.

"Lex, good you're there. You're not busy, are you?"

Chloe's voice snapped him, and another prominent body part back to attention. He almost groaned as he hardened at the sleep-roughened sound of her voice. Well, that answered his question as to whether she'd be awake. And she'd called him. How much could his poor tormented body take? And from the sound of her voice, she was curled up in bed, probably in a little silk teddy, that clung to her breasts and dipped between her thighs, or maybe she wore nothing and it was just her bare skin against satin sheets.

"Lex, it's not a hard question."

{Oh, if she only knew just how hard it was.}

He jerked himself back to reality at the thought and he cursed his mind for wandering into the gutter again.

"I'm here Chloe, in fact I was just about to call you to see how the interview with Bruce went."

Her laughter sent a shiver of delight down his spine and made him proud he'd been able to respond coherently.

"You billionaires are all the same. Bruce, with a few notable exceptions, reminded me of you to an almost scary degree. But the interview went great and he took me to dinner in this wonderful restaurant. Strangely though, he proved more like Clark when I hit questions about his personal life. Something tells me he and Clark should powwow about all the secrets they're keeping. Still, I have to admit, he's got the knack of sidetracking down to an art form, even Clark isn't that good."

The satisfaction in her voice suddenly had him sitting up on the couch.

"Chloe, what exactly do you mean by side tracking?"

Her low laughter set his body on fire, and his mind on alert. He knew only too well some of the tactics Bruce used on women. After all, he'd taught the other billionaire most of them. And he had a big problem with the thought his friend might have used them on Chloe.

"Chloe, I'm waiting."

"Little uptight are we? Big brother Lex worried about little Chloe's reputation, especially after having dinner with another notorious billionaire, although definitely not a bald one?"

His hands clenched into fists as he heard the teasing in her tone. She was treating this so lightly it was starting to annoy him. But the last thing he needed to do was let her see how unsettled he was becoming.

"Not really. But having known Bruce a lot longer than you, and considering I do find myself always having to keep you out of trouble, I wouldn't mind knowing what transpired between you two."

He gritted his teeth at her quick reply.

"Do I detect a note of jealousy? Of Bruce Wayne? I'm flattered Lex."

The last thing he was going to do was let her know that she'd hit the nail on the head. As soon as she'd said the word, he'd realized he was indeed jealous. Jealous of what exactly his Chloe had done with Bruce Wayne. He was so involved in trying to figure out a fitting reply that he didn't even notice he'd thought of Chloe in the possessive.

"No, I consider it concern more than jealousy. Bruce is very experienced with women and I'd hate to see someone as naïve as you fall for any of his lines."

The silence on the other end of the line told him he'd just said the wrong thing. Her reply only confirmed it.

"Naïve? You don't think I'm capable of looking out for myself? Of choosing whom I want to see or what I want to do with said man? Gee, I'm so glad you have such confidence in me Luthor."

He rubbed his forehead, knowing from her tone that he'd really riled her up. Normally, he'd enjoy a verbal battle with her, but on this subject, he had a feeling he'd be the loser because he wouldn't exactly be able to remain impartial when talking about Chloe's sex life, or hopefully, lack there of.

"Chloe, I have every confidence in you in most cases, but when it comes to men, well, let's face it, your track record speaks for you."

He regretted the words as soon as he said them, knowing they would only inflame her more. Even though he knew he spoke the truth. However an upset Chloe would deliberately overlook that fact.

"Cheap shot Lex. I'll have you know that I have good taste in men. They just all happen to either be mutants, psycho killers or hopelessly in love with someone else. And I wouldn't talk too loudly. Have you ever really looked at the bimbo's you date?"

Okay, now she was playing dirty. Of course, she had a very valid point about his personal life, but she really didn't have to hear him admit it. Still, it was probably time for some damage control.

"Okay, draw. I won't question your love life, or lack there of, and you lay off mine. Deal?"

Her huff was perfectly audible through the phone.

"Deal. But I want you to know, I do have a life Lex. It might not be as exciting as yours, but hey, I'm learning to live a little. And Bruce actually made me think about some other ways to liven up life when not searching for the perfect story."

The "liven up" statement had his senses on red alert again.

"Just exactly what did my possibly former friend suggest you do to liven up your life Chloe?"

He really wondered if he wanted to know the answer. But, from her delighted laughter, he knew he was going to.

"Well, after commenting on how lovely a voice I had, he jokingly suggested I might have an after hours career as one of those phone sex operators. And I actually looked into it and it pays pretty good and works with my hours."

Lex knew his brain had stopped functioning as soon as he'd heard her say the word "sex." The image of Chloe and sex, phone or otherwise, set alarm bells off all over his body. Along with a definite punch of arousal. But he chose to ignore the latter and instead focus on the former.

"Phone sex? Bruce Wayne suggested you become a phone sex operator?"

He knew his voice sounded strangled, but he couldn't help it. He was still trying to process thought of Chloe and phone sex together. And coming up with ways he could torture Bruce, friend or not.

"Well, he actually suggested I practice on him. He offered to make it worth my while and I have to admit, it's a tempting offer."

Lex, for the first time in a long time, was without words. Torture was suddenly too good for Bruce, murder it would have to be.

"Lex, hello, Lex? I just told you I'm considering phone sex with Bruce Wayne. I'd think that would inspire some reaction?"

He barely heard her words, all he could imagine was Chloe and Bruce, intimately involved with each other. Even the thought of it being by phone was enough to start his blood boiling. Chloe was not ready for Bruce and his brand of seduction. Besides, the only person she should be seducing was him.

He came back to himself at the startling thought, although he couldn't deny it was true. He was green with jealousy and red with outrage at the thought of Chloe with anyone but him. Even though he'd always promised himself he'd ignore these feelings for his best friend, it was now becoming clear that was nearly impossible. But he owed it to both of them, and their past to at least try.

"Come on Chloe. You know what a playboy Bruce is. You have to know its all part of a seduction tactic. He's used it on many women before you and will probably try it on many women after you. Don't fall for it Chloe, you're smarter than that."

It was a dirty tactic, but she needed to see how wrong it would be to get involved with Bruce. He deliberately avoided the knowledge that he was not exactly a much better prospect.

"You don't think I'm smart enough to see through a seduction technique? Much less one he probably learned from Lex Luthor, the master himself? Gee Lex, I'm just so thrilled you think you know me that well."

He sighed, preparing for the verbal war of words he knew was coming. Although is pride preened at the knowledge she considered him a "master" of seduction tactics.

"I do know you Chloe, to my surprise, probably better than anyone else. That's why I know that Bruce isn't right for you. He's far too experienced and not ready for a committed relationship. That's why he suggested phone sex, something he knew you would probably not even consider, much less have engaged in before. It's a clear sign he's just toying with you."

Her very audible in-drawn breath told him she hadn't taken his words in the best way. He braced himself for the explosion he could feel coming.

"So you don't think I've ever had phone sex before? And are you implying I'm not good at it?" Her voice had taken on a harsh tone, which strangely served to arouse him even more. But he could recognize a pending Chloe explosion and knew he needed to diffuse it as quickly as possible.

"I didn't mean it that way," he began, but she cut him off.

"So, you don't think I can give good phone sex? How do you know I haven't done it before?"

Okay, this was fast getting into territory he hadn't anticipated. And while a huge part of him was extremely interested to know if Chloe had ever had phone sex before, a more rational part of him knew it would not be the best idea to find out. His body was on edge enough, it didn't need any more stimulation.

"You're not telling me you've done this before? Are you?"

Well, so much for not wanting to know. Obviously his body was going to override his brain, much to his outward displeasure. But inside, his curiosity was growing, and it wasn't the only thing.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me Lex, things you might be really surprised to find out that I can do, ways I have of bringing a man to his knees."

Lex bit back a moan at the effect her whispered, sensual words had on his already aching body. What had he gotten himself into? And did he really want to get himself off on it?

{Out of it you fool!}

He cringed at his subconscious, but knew he had to do something before this got really out of hand. Not that his traitorous body would object.

"Chloe, I really didn't mean it that way."

He knew his voice sounded desperate, but he was trying hard to control it. However her next words sent every bit of blood in his body straight to his groin.

"Is my voice turning you on Lex? Does listening to me talk about sex send a chill through your body, make you think things about me you've told yourself you won't even dare?"

Lex had to hold back a moan even as his eyes shut, feeling every muscle in his body, including the one between his legs, rise to attention. This was fast spiraling out of control. He had to put an end to it before he totally lost it.

"Chloe, I don't think you know what you're starting here."

"Really Lex? Am I turning you on then? Are you getting a little hot under the collar, or maybe the pants of that six hundred dollar suit you're wearing?"

He couldn't stop the groan that emerged from his throat as he hardened unbearably in response to her whispered words.

"I heard that Lex. Are you hard and throbbing, pressing tightly against those fitted suit pants? Wanting to feel my hands, then my mouth on you? Taking you deep into my throat and letting you come in my mouth, my lips and teeth milking you for all you're worth?"

Really, how long could a man be expected to hold out? And how the hell could she know what he was vividly picturing in his mind? With a low groan, he unzipped his slacks, took himself in hand and began stroking as her words flowed over him. He was past the point of caring knowing only that she couldn't stop or he'd literally die from wanting her.

"Feeling a bit aroused Lex? Are my words doing that to you? Do you want to hear more?" Her silky voice floated over him like a caress as he quickened his strokes, imagining it was truly Chloe's hands and mouth on him.

He could only groan in response.

Her soft laughter nearly sent him over the edge.

"Are you touching yourself? I can see you, lying on your couch, pants unzipped, your hands stroking yourself in time with my words, imagining it's me there with you. Imagining it's my hands, my mouth, my body arching over and into you. My soft moans and cries in your ear as I feel your hands on my body, stroking my breasts, your lips on my skin burning a trail down my body. Do you want me Lex? Do you want me to take you deep into my body, to scream out your name as I come as I feel the ecstasy of having you inside me? Do you want that Lex?"

She was driving him crazy. He was past the point of rational thought, concentrating only on her words, letting them arouse him as no one else ever had. One thing was for sure, she'd better not stop now or he'd have to kill her. He groaned again in response, feeling a slight satisfaction as he heard the hitch in her voice, realizing she was getting just as much pleasure out of this as he was. Maybe it was time to turn the tables and see if Chloe Sullivan could take as well as what she gave.

"Chloe," he managed, his voice raspy and low, trying to focus on his words while his hand slowed its pace. If they were going to do this, he sure as hell was going to make it last.

"What's wrong Lex? Can't take the heat? Wait a minute, does that mean I'm actually turning you on with my voice? Isn't that phone sex? Are you saying I'm actually good at it?"

Even through the aroused haze, he could hear the catch in her voice, the slightly breathless pants telling him she was aroused as he was.

"Damn it Chloe you know you're good at it, all right? You've got me so turned on I'm about ready to explode! But if we're going to do this, get ready for a taste of your own medicine."

He knew his voice sounded like a growl and took slight satisfaction through the gasp he heard echo through the receiver.

"Come on Lex give it your best shot. I've shown you what I can do, you think you can do better? Prove it."

Her voice was still breathy, but the challenge came through clear as a bell. As if he was going to back down from a Chloe challenge. Not when they would both get so much enjoyment out of rising to it, both literally and figuratively. Trying to gather his scattered thoughts he closed his eyes and let the words take over.

"Are you naked Chloe? Are you lying there in your lonely bed, touching yourself, stroking yourself, imagining it's me there with you?" He closed his eyes as he heard her slight moan, and pictured her in that exact position.

"Are you imagining my hands on your body? Stroking your breasts, bringing your nipples to hard little peaks, then taking each one in my mouth, sucking on you until you cry out my name in uncontrollable need?"

He heard the moan she didn't even try to stifle and it sent fierce satisfaction coursing through his system.

"Tell me what you're doing, in explicit detail, I want to know everything," he said in a commanding tone, hearing her moan.

"I'm touching myself, my hands are stroking my breasts, imagining it's you, I can feel your cool skin on mine, I can feel my nipples hardening, begging for your mouth, please Lex, I'm dying to feel your mouth on me," her words trailed off on a moan, and Lex pictured himself doing exactly that.

"Go on," he managed, feeling his body near to bursting, but determined to see this through. The pain of waiting was a delicious agony in and of itself.

"Your hands, oh God Lex, they're between my legs, stroking me hard and fast. I can feel you slip two fingers into me, thrusting hard into my body. Lex, please, harder," she was nearly crying the words now, and Lex could feel his senses ready to explode.

But not yet.

He couldn't let it end just yet.

"Tell me what else you want, what does your body want?" he managed, wondering if he was dumb or simply insane to drag this out when his body was ready to explode any minute now.

"I want you inside me! I want you filling me until I can't tell where you end and I begin, I want to feel you slamming into my body, your weight on top of mine, pressing me down into the mattress. Oh God Lex, I'm almost there! So close, just a little harder, a little faster," her words disintegrated into low moans and he could tell she was nearing the edge.

"Imagine I'm there with you right now, I'm thrusting into you over and over again, burying myself so deep inside you I never want to leave. Your mouth is under mine, your tongue tangling with mine in a deep, deep kiss.

God Chloe, I can feel your hot little body under me, feel your wetness dripping down my thighs as I tighten unbearably inside you. I can feel your body gloving mine, your muscles clamping down around me as I kiss the breath from your body. I can feel you nearing the edge, I'm so close, I'm almost there."

He couldn't talk anymore, his hand was moving so fast he wasn't even aware of it. All he could picture was Chloe, naked beneath him, taking him deep inside her willing body the scent of her all around him.

"Lex please! I want to come, make me come!"

He almost lost it at her cry, but managed to hold on for one last sentence.

"I know Chloe, I'm there too. Let yourself go, imagine it's me. Let yourself come for me Chloe," he managed, feeling his body tense as he heard her low cry of ecstasy across the phone line.

With a harsh groan of her name, he felt himself soar as he poured himself into her, even if it was only in his imagination.

"Chloe," he moaned, as the convulsions finally subsided, and he collapsed back against the sofa, only then becoming aware of the wetness coating his hand and belly. He heard her struggle to regain her breath, and then her soft sigh of contentment.

For a few moments, he reveled in the silence, enjoying the comfortable post sex glow.

Finally, Chloe's voice floated through the receiver.

"Well, well, well. Who would have known? So, I think that settles the matter of whether I can perform adequate phone sex, doesn't it?"

He simply groaned and closed his eyes. His didn't even bother to apologize when his next words came out as more of a growl.

"Chloe, if you ever perform like that for anyone but me, I will seriously do something we'll both probably regret. You're mine and mine alone."

He knew it was possessive, but he couldn't help it. She was his and the sooner she realized it the better.

"It goes both ways you know. Although I'm not sure I'm ready to "belong" to anyone just yet. After all, I never realized how much fun this phone sex stuff was. Maybe I should try it and see if it's just so phenomenal with you, or if it works for anyone. Bruce did give me his number."

He really, really hoped she was kidding. But he wasn't going to take any chances.

"Bruce learned all his tricks from me and you know no one is ever as good as the master. Besides, you actually think I'd let you do this with anyone but me?"

Her low laughter sent a fresh bolt of arousal through him.

"Well, I do remember hearing somewhere that what a Luthor wants, a Luthor gets. The question is, how fast can you get over here and get what you want? And let me reassure you, you're going to get a whole lot more than you bargained for."

His brain nearly short-circuited at her words and he was off the sofa like a shot.

"I'm on my way."

With that, he threw down the phone and reached for his keys. As he bolted out the door, he suddenly realized that this was shaping up to be the best Friday night he'd had in a long time.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Across town, Chloe smiled to herself as she replaced the receiver, anticipation invading her body.

She realized that sooner or later, she'd have to tell Lex that her conversation with Bruce had consisted of him sounding very much like Clark going on about Lois. She didn't envy this Vicky Vale one bit.

But for now, what Lex didn't know, wouldn't hurt him.

With another sly smile, she settled back to wait, glad that this Friday night wouldn't be as boring as most in her past.

Mission accomplished.

~~~~~~~~~

The End

(Plotless smut I know, but sometimes, you just have to go with it!)

Sway
17th March 2003, 08:40
lol what a fun fic. :cool:

Warunee
17th March 2003, 10:32
sydsvaughn, this was just beyond amazing. I really enjoyed reading this fic.

ruafair
17th March 2003, 12:39
Whew is it hot in here.....That was excellent.....Can't beat Chlex smut

Fi

:biggrin:

Julie
17th March 2003, 20:34
Man, this rocked! Hehe, eventough there was no plot, I was still reading it like a hawk ... Rawr!!! :D

ladymichelle
18th March 2003, 02:52
Wow-- that was fun!

sabby
18th March 2003, 03:36
hehe I just read this, over at ff.net, and I think I forgot to review (to preoccupied with the cigarette after *g*)

I really like it. If the smut muse claims you again, anytime soon, make sure to continue this, cause there can never be enough Chlex smut, can there?

hugs,

sabby

dsapiro
18th March 2003, 07:43
Nothing wrong with pointless smut, especially if it is Chlex smut...

bluemoongirl23
20th March 2003, 04:01
Loved it! :blinkkiss:

I'm thinking that you really must write a sequel. Come on, you know you want to. And you know WE want you to, as well, I love smut just for the sake of smut.

Blue

arianaisis
25th March 2003, 06:33
Wow! That was fun to read. Good sex, wrapped in a witty package? I loved it!

:chlexsign2:

SithBabe
17th May 2003, 21:45
OH! I love this story!!! The Obi version was one of my fav fics of all time!!!! And this one kicks ass to! :devil: Hmmm I'm staring to see why every one thinks Lex is so sexy... ;)

Nikkie

Blu_FireFly81
17th May 2003, 23:43
WoW!

Really great fic I just couldn't stop thinking about my youth when my friends and I used to joke around with phone sex, *sniff* the memories!

Great Work!
:blush:

A-u-r-o-r-a
17th May 2003, 23:55
Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooo liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife!!!

(Sorry, but evanescence is the PERFECT song to listen to this to)

That was without a doubt one of the best smutrafic writings i've ever read. And i've never seen anyone take it on a turn like this.
I'm really anxious for this update! pleeeease please please!

(N/B When lex says "Prepare for a taste of your own medicane" SO HOT!!! :devil: :devil: :drool: )

drina
18th May 2003, 05:36
Wonderful! really really good! and the teasing and everything is very well-written.

Lady Candy
12th October 2003, 23:27
{.}
I want him! Chloe is fortunate...
Anyways I love also that fic ;)

Sab_Luthor
13th October 2003, 10:36
wonderfull

kirt30
13th October 2003, 23:46
loving it

Clannadlvr
3rd March 2004, 09:38
*dies*

So great! I love that Chloe totally played Lex!!

You go girl!

becky
7th March 2004, 02:54
OOH! I really liked that... write more. there'll never be enough chlex smut! :devil:

Becky xx
:chlexsign3:

autumngold
7th March 2004, 07:19
I love Lex throwing down the phone to get to Chloe's apartment!! I bet he broke every speed limit to get to Chloe!! Great story!! :chlexsign3:

carebear72884
7th March 2004, 10:33
random hott chlex smut always makes me happy, nice job.

julz
12th March 2004, 02:29
goo chloe!!!! yay :chlexsign4:

gina
12th March 2004, 11:18
Wow, that was an incredible little smutty fic! I especially loved that Chloe had a plan of her own all along. Great job! :)

meghan036
10th April 2005, 04:49
That was just yummy, really really yummy.

starmoon
11th April 2005, 23:04
that was great!!!! chloe is so smart and i just love lex going to her it is perfect.

micah_luther
13th June 2005, 06:41
That was actually pretty good. It didn't even need a plot. You did an amazing job. Keep writing

JosiCuervo
13th June 2005, 22:35
Love this one. I like to see Chloe take the initiative...she's my kinda woman...

Dianora
15th June 2005, 06:21
:drool2: wonderful phone smut. very hot. loved how Chloe made it happen. great little story.

ggdoll18
18th June 2005, 06:33
really liked it!

TinyBlondeReporter
18th June 2005, 07:36
Mm, phone sex smut? Perfect for Chlex. As usual, it was great. I don't think anyone expects any less!

arkakitty
27th June 2005, 23:12
Great how she tricked him. Loved it :)

kimmie
30th June 2005, 02:20
I love plotless smut and this was great and very hot!!!

Kimmie

darkangel
6th July 2005, 04:29
I loved this smut filled fic. I hope you write more fics soon.

ha[ppygirl2
2nd March 2007, 02:47
Smut and more Smut YES this is good ! ! ! !

juuicebox
2nd March 2007, 20:38
i'm guessing this was a one-shot
great work though
very hot

Nonhalema
6th May 2007, 12:01
Well newsflash: Chloe Sullivan has Lex Luther wrapped around her little finger...::devil:

~*~Tasha~*~
1st October 2009, 04:02
That was a fun story. {chuckles} Lex and Chloe really are the snark King and Queen. LOL. They even try to outdo each other in phone sex. That was just perfect.

stampiej
8th November 2010, 10:56
LOL loved it!

LexGirl
20th November 2010, 12:57
This was good! I enjoyed reading the back and forth between Lex and Chloe. Awesome ficlet! :)

Ami Rose
16th August 2012, 05:16
lmao that was hot

jstarr713
25th November 2015, 23:26
I like seductive Chloe. She's fierce