PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Here In My Room (NC-17)

ColumbiaBlue
9th February 2004, 23:56
Title: Here In My Room
Author: ColumbiaBlue
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: If you really think I own them... you need serious medical attention.
Summary: Bad at them. Read and you’ll see.
Feedback: Do I want feedback? Does a one legged duck swim in a circle? Hmm, I think so!

AN: Okie dokie artichokie, here is my very first attempt at smut. Please, be gentle. The song “Here In My Room” is by Incubus. I wrote this in three parts cause it’s kinda long. The first two parts are up and the third one will be up later tonight. So read, hopefully you’ll enjoy it, and as always, feedback is appreciated!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here In My Room

This party is old and uninviting
Participants all in black and white.
You enter in full blown technicolor
Nothing is the same after tonight...

Blah. Blah. Blah. Pointless conversations. Lex resisted the urge to gag as he nodded his head to whomever was talking now. Lex felt like his life was stuck on repeat. Everything was always the same. Same conversations, same people, same boring parties. Kiss ass. Hollow compliments. Empty promises. And there he was entangled in it, his busty brunette trophy date stuck to his side.

What was her name again? Angela? Annie? Not that it mattered anyway. Tomorrow, after she had fulfilled her purpose, she’d just be one more nameless face added to Lex’s long list of conquests.

“Lex... can we go back to your place soon?” His date all but whined.

“No,” he replied shortly, lifting up his champagne glass and taking a sip. He froze. He saw her through the bottom of his glass. Standing no more than ten feet away from him in a black silk dress. Blonde hair swept up elegantly, green eyes sparkling as she smiled, coloring the entire room.

Chloe.

It had been so long since he’d seen her. Four years. Four years since he’d stupidly walked away from her. She had been a senior at Metropolis University when it ended. They’d been dating since the summer after her senior year of high school and he had never been so... content. They’d had the perfect relationship. It started slow, neither wanting to rush whatever was going on. The sex was... amazing, to say the least. Both were independent, not needing to see each other everyday, not needing the commitment. It went undefined for the longest time.

A couple weeks after their one year “anniversary,” Lex asked Chloe if he could see her exclusively and they became “official.” Lex began taking Chloe to social events. When asked who she was he’d answer, “my girlfriend.” The paparazzi went nuts. Word got out that Chloe was a journalism major and the paparazzi had a field day. Lex Luthor dating a reporter? It was front page news. Everyone wanted to know everything Lex’s newest fling. Was she the daughter of a business tycoon? A European royal? A model? Actress? Imagine everyone’s surprise when they learned that the snarky little blonde who had seemingly come out of nowhere and snatched up the cities most eligible bachelor, was actually from Smallville and was the daughter of Lex’s former plant manager.

A year turned into two, and then three. Chloe and Lex were blissfully happy and their relationship was going strong. They were serious, but not overly so. Chloe had her own apartment and Lex had his. But as the weeks and months wore wore on, Chloe spent less time at her place, and more time at Lex’s. She had a residential toothbrush. A couple pairs of panties in the dresser. And two or three outfits in Lex’s closet. When Lex was called away on business trips, he insisted that Chloe stay in his penthouse during his absence. Then, one night after Lex had returned from a two week trip to Japan, he lay in his bed with Chloe snuggled up to him, he brought up the idea of living together.

Two weeks later Chloe had moved in with Lex.

Word got out about the move and the speculation began. Lex and Chloe’s relationship was swiftly bumped from ‘semi-serious’ to ‘very serious.’ New rumors popped up every time the couple was seen in public. And then they disappeared without a trace. A month came and went without so much as a sighting. The rumors spread like wildfire and the paparazzi combed the city looking for ‘Metropolis’ Favorite Couple.’

Meanwhile... Lex and Chloe were enjoying a much needed vacation in St. Thomas, a small island of the Virgin Islands. Their days were spent taking in all that the secluded island had to offer. Their nights, making love, over and over again. After a month, the two returned rested, tan and with a secret. Forty-eight hours after their return, someone noticed something different about Chloe. On a certain hand on a particular finger, that had been bare before, now rested a very particular type of ring. And their secret was revealed. Lex and Chloe were engaged.

The wedding date was announced, the planning started, the invitations went out. Then a month before the wedding, it all came to an abrupt stop. The couple were the only two that knew the reason why. It ended because of three little words. During an emotional round of love making, Chloe breathed out ‘I love you’ to Lex. For the first time. Three and a half years together and they’d never said those words. They’d never needed too. And Chloe’s confession scared the crap out of Lex. He’d never consciously though about whether or not he ‘loved’ Chloe. He liked spending time with her, he liked who he was around her, he liked the way she made him feel, and those were the extent of his thoughts.

At first, Chloe was understanding, thinking the reason he wouldn’t say it because of everything he’d been through in Smallville. So she didn’t say it again. But after a couple of weeks, when she said it again and all did Lex was shoot her an uncomfortable half smile, she called it into question, which resulted in a huge fight and ultimately, the end of them. When Chloe had asked why he couldn’t say it, or at least acknowledge that she did, Lex answered, “Because I don’t know if I love you.” Chloe told him through tears that she couldn’t marry a man who didn’t love her and that was it. He walked out of his penthouse to take a drive and when he came back three hours later, Chloe and the majority of her stuff was gone. Movers came a few days later to collect the rest of her stuff.

TBC...

ColumbiaBlue
9th February 2004, 23:58
AN: This kind of changes perspectives and it might be kind of weird.
Here In My Room: Part 2

Lex closed his eyes and this time, didn’t catch his sigh. That had been the biggest mistake he’d ever made. If he were given the power to go back and change one thing in his life, his answer to Chloe’s question would be the thing he changed. Because he had loved her. He was just to afraid of admitting it to himself and all that would come by admitting it to her.

Movement brought him out of his thoughts and he watched as Chloe made her way through the room and out into the cool February night.

“Excuse me,” he mumbled, not taking his eyes away from the door Chloe had just gone through, and he walked away from his date and business associates. He squeezed through the mingling people and finally made it to the door. Exiting the building, he shivered as the bitter air hit him. Then he spotted her. Leaning against the stone railing, arms wrapped around herself.

Lex silently crept over to her. “You’ll catch your death out here in just that dress,” he said softly from behind her.

Chloe whipped around at the familiar voice. Her eyes widened once she saw him and a slow smile crept onto her face. “Lex,” she breathed softly, eyes not leaving his. He had such beautiful eyes.

If the world were to fall apart
In a fiction worthy wind
I wouldn’t change a thing
Now that you’re here.

He smiled gently at her, at a loss for words. She was even more beautiful up close. She’d matured, but in the best way. Gone were the soft curves of a teenaged body. Her figure was now the shape of a perfect hourglass, accentuated by the clinging silk of her dress.

“You look surprised.” Chloe said, fully turning to face him, surprised herself at the display of emotion on his handsome face, Age had been kind to him, defining his features. She took in the res tof his appearance. Imaculate black suit, clean white shirt, top button un-buttoned, no tie. He looked all to delicious.

“Well, I am surprised.” Lex paused and leaned against the railing next to her. “I’m surprised you haven’t smacked me and walked away yet.”

Chloe nodded in response, understanding what he meant. “Honestly, I’m taking this better than I thought I would. But it’s in the past. No use getting upset about it now. It happened. I moved on, you moved on.”

This time it was Lex’s turn to nod. ‘If only you knew Chloe...’ He thought to himself. He knew he had never fully gotten over her. Never really moved on. There had always been that thought in the back of his mind to pick up the phone and call her. To apologize for being such an asshole and beg for her to take him back. But he’d always pushed the thoughts away. Now, with her standing so close he could smell the scent that was only ‘Chloe,’ the thoughts of apologizing and begging came flooding back.

“So... how have you been? You look great.” Chloe said, not being able to stand the silence any longer. She was twenty-five years old, she could handle this.

“I’ve been good. Business is good...” Lex trailed off.

“I saw you with in there with a pretty brunette. Girlfriend?” Chloe asked, trying to sound as light as possible. It’d been four years but it still hurt like a bitch everytime she saw Lex with another woman.

“No. No girlfriend.” Lex shook his head and looked at her again. “God, you look beautiful Chloe.”

And there was that mega-watt smile he loved so much. God he’d missed her smile. He’d missed her scent on his pillows and bed. And the way her hair stuck up in the morning. He missed *her.*

“Thank you,” she beamed, smoothing out her dress and then wrapping her arms around herself again to attempt to stay warm.

Lex noticed the action and shrugged off his jacket, offering it to her.

“I couldn’t, you’d freeze,” she protested.

Lex rolled his eyes. “Nice to see you’re still stuborn as all hell. And not as much as you’re freezing in that slip of a dress. Not that it doesn’t look amazing.” He draped the coat over her shoulders, fingers lightly brushing her neck.

Chloe closed her eyes as Lex wrapped his jacket around her, his scent invading her nose. She shivered slightly when his fingers brushed her neck.

“Better?” Lex asked softly.

She stared up at him and suddenly the situation was too much for her. He was too close. She needed to put space between then. Because if he kept looking at her like that, she was going to cave and do something she’d regret in the morning. “Um... actually I should be heading back in. My date’s probably wondering where I disappeared too.” She slipped off his coat and handed it back to him, smiling gently.

“It was nice seeing you Lex,” she stood on her toes and gave him a chaste kiss on his cheek, then quickly turned to go back inside.

“Chloe...” Lex called.

She froze in her spot when she heard him call her name. She turned around slowly. “Yes?”

“About that day... the day of our break-up...” Lex trailed off and stuck his hands in his pockets.

Chloe smiled softly to herself at this. Something she had discovered rather quickly about Lex was when he was uncomfortable, his hands would automatically go to his pockets.

“Are we going to do this?” She asked softly, not able to meet his eyes.

“Shouldn’t we?” He replied, stepping closer to her.

“Lex don’t do this,” she half pleaded. “It took me so long to get over you... and now I finally am. I don’t hurt anymore. So, let’s just say goodbye and part on decent terms. Okay?”

Lex bowed his head and heard the retreat of her heals again. “No,” he suddenly said.

She froze once again and turned around, confusion on her face. “No?”

“I don’t want to part on good terms Chloe.”

“Would you rather me smack you and walk away?” She joked, trying to lighten the mood. But Lex didn’t smile.

“Don’t joke Chloe. I’m being serious,” he sighed and ran a hand over his head. “I had convinced myself that I was over you... but seeing you tonight, I know it’s not ture. I’m not over you Chloe. I never was.”

“Lex-”

“Just let me get this out, please,” he interrupted, taking a few steps until he was standing in front of her. “There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t think of you. Think of what I gave up when I pushed you away. Leaving you is the biggest mistake I’ve ever made and I’d do anything to take it back. To have the life I had with you back.” Unable to resist, he reached up and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

Chloe’s breath caught in her throat and she could feel the tears threatning to spill over onto her cheeks. For the longest time after theyd broken up, she’d dreamed of this happening. Dreamed that Lex would realize how stupid he’d been and come running back to her.

“It figures,” she mumbled.

“What does?” Lex asked softly, tracing the curves of her face.

“It figures that you’d tell me this now that I’m over you. Dammit Lex, I’m *over* you. Don’t you get it?” Tears escaped her eyelids and trailed down her cheeks.

“No, I don’t get it Chloe.” Lex replied in a stern voice. “How can you get over what we had together?”

Chloe scoffed, pulling away from his touch. “And what did we have together Lex? A *month* before our fucking *wedding* you tell me that you don’t love me. What is that? Is there something I don’t know about? Some reason why you ripped out my heart, hammered it into a billion pieces and then threw it in the blender? Cause if there is, by all means, tell me cause I’m dying to know!” She exclaimed, tears falling freely now. “Tell me why, after three and a half years, you didn’t love me?”

“But I did,” Lex whispered.

“Bullshit Lex. You flat out told me you didn’t love me.”

“Because I was scared shitless!” He yelled out suddenly, surprising even himself. “I was scared of admitting it to myself and I was scared of what came along with admitting it to you.”

Admitting what Lex? That you loved me? Even now you can’t even admit it.”

“Not loved, Chloe. Love.”

Chloe thought her heart stopped. Her blood ran cold. Love? As in present tense. Not loved, but love. “What?”

“I love you Chloe.” Lex whispered, taking her face in his hands again. “I loved you then and I haven’t stopped loving you. And I don’t think I ever will.” He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Then another. And another. Until they were heavily kissing and clinging on to each other. When the need for air became to great, he pulled away and stared at his little spit fire in his arms. “Are you really over me Chloe? There’s still something there. I felt it and I know you had to of felt it,” he paused and took a deep breath. “I’m going to walk away now... and if you’re still my smart little Chloe, you’ll realize what was behind that kiss and what it meant... and follow me home.” With that, he released her and walked back through the door, disappearing from her sight.

TBC...

Jenmar
10th February 2004, 00:10
And let the smut begin! :biggrin:

Seriously though, this was a beautiful story. I loved your first two parts. The way you described Lex and Chloe's relationship was very them-two strong, independent personalities. I'm anxiously awaiting the third part of your story. Wonderful.

ghostwriter
10th February 2004, 00:25
oh that was lovely *claps hands happily*

I hope you continue it soon, and to quote Jenmar 'let the smut begin!'

:biggrin:

hfce
10th February 2004, 00:44
Oh wow this is good. Please smut I want smut :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:

Tandy
10th February 2004, 00:56
Chloe! Go with him! She can't be over him! She just can't! Great job can't wait for the smut.

asharnanae
10th February 2004, 01:37
:biggrin: yay! this one great!! :yay: :worship2:

MissMed03
10th February 2004, 03:36
Oh I'm almost in tears, this soooo sweet I love it. Lex would seem the type to freeze up when the 'L' word comes up, like most men would. *scoffs loudly* And Chloe being all strong and stuuf, gotta love a strong woman. And hopefully with the next chapter, you'll bring the smut on! Please update soon, this is the best. *virtual high five*

Shay
10th February 2004, 04:06
~rubs hands together gleefully~ Bring on the smut!

Shay

georgee5
10th February 2004, 05:17
Oh my! Are you sure this shouldn't be in the angst category? You got my heart all a pitter-patter wondering what's going to happen next.

autumngold
10th February 2004, 05:37
Please, please make Chloe follow him!! Please!! Chloe and Lex are just so good together, please let her make the right choice!! Thanks for this great story!! More soon? Please!! :chlexsign4:

Val
10th February 2004, 06:05
Oh I love it!
Now where is the promised ch 3?

ColumbiaBlue
10th February 2004, 06:23
Here In My Room: Part 3

Lex unlocked the door to his penthouse and went in, leaving the door slightly ajar. He went over to a couch, sat down, and waited. Five, ten, fifteen minutes. He leaned forward and losened his tie, praying to whatever deity would listen that he hadn’t just made a monumental mistake with Chloe.

Chloe felt her stomach jump up to her throat as her taxi pulled up in front of Lex’s building. She paid the driver and got out, looking up at the towering complex in front of her. Did she really want to do this? Was it really a good idea? Mmm, probably not. No. It wasn’t. She turned around to get back in her Taxi only to find it had already driven away.

Looked like she was going up. She smiled at Simon, the little old door man, who stared at her blankly for a moment before a look of recgoniton replaced it. “Miss Chloe?” He asked.

She smiled again and nodded. “Hey Simon.”

“I was wondering when I would be seeing you again. Please, come in.” Simon held open the door and motioned her inside.

Chloe glanced into the familliar building, hesitating for a second.

“Well come on, you’ll catch cold in a dress like that.”

Chloe smirked and rolled her eyes, going through the door. “Lex said the same thing earlier.”

“That’s because it’s true.” Simon winked at her.

Chloe made her way to the elevators as if she were on auto-pilot. The doors opened and she mashed the button to Lex’s floor, a gigantic jumble of nerves the entire ride up there. The door’s opened and Chloe shakily stepped off the elevator, making her way down the familliar hallway and coming to a stop in front of his door. His open door.

*You enter and close the door behind you
Now show me the world as seen from the stars.
If only the lights would dim a little
I’m wary of eyes upon my scars.*

She slipped in quietly and shut the door. He hadn’t changed a thing in his penthouse. It was still exactly the way she remembered it. She slipped off her shoes and quietly padded into the living room. There was Lex, slumped on the couch, fast asleep. She smiled and made her way over, sitting down next to him. She leaned forward and pressed a light kiss to his lips and pulled away. His eyes fluttered open and stared at her.

Lex felt his heart leap up to his throat at the sight before him. Chloe.

“You’re here,” he whispered, not able to take his eyes off of her.

She smiled soflty and reached out to touch his face with her hands. “I’m here.”

Lex sat up and claimed her lips with his in a passionate kiss. “I was so afraid that you wouldn’t come,” he mumbled against her lips.

“I almost didn’t,” she replied.

In one swift move, Lex scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him. He laid her down on his bed before quickly covering her body with his own. He wasn’t sure whether it was his lowering his head or her lifting her face, but somehow their lips met, and they were kissing. Their lips brushed lightly at first, tentatively, then with increasing urgency. Her arms floated around his neck as the kiss deepened. He pulled her even closer. His hands caressed her body through the thin fabric of her dress, but it wasn’t enough. He wanted to feel her bare skin. His hands found his way to the back of her dress and he pulled the zipper down slowly. With his help, Chloe shimmied out of her dress, all the while unbuttoning his shirt.

Yeah love is a verb
Here in my room
Yes, love his a verb
Here in my room...

She finished unbuttoning his shirt, then slowly eased it off his shoulders. Lex drew her against him, kissing her deeply, caressing her bare back. Her body felt soft and supple against his, her skin smooth and silken. Her breasts rubbed against his chest and he felt her nipples tighten. He reached up to cup her breasts, filling his hands with her warm flesh.

"I know how much you like this," he whispered, while his fingers gently kneaded her nipples. She gasped with pleasure, arching against him. His hands traveled down to the only clothing she had left and pushed her panties from her hips, smiding them down her legs until they were completely off. He threw them behind his head and kissed the bottom of her foot playfully. After shedding the rest of his clothes, he joined her back on the bed.

She opened her arms to him, drawing him close for a kiss. His lips played across her neck and her shoulders, on her chest, in the valley between her breasts. He felt her shiver as he kissed her. Chloe’s hands traveled down his smooth back slowly and then over him bottom before going back up again and sliding around to his chest.

His mouth ventured lower, pressing a line of kisses over her flat stomach. Her muscles tensed wherever he touched and she sighed with pleasure. He traced his tongue around her belly button, making her shiver with delight, before his mouth moved even lower still. She gasped in shock as he kissed the triangle of downy dark curls at the apex of her thighs. The situation was entirely unfamiliar to her, and he was only too happy to initiate her.

Her legs seemed to open on their own will. He ran his tongue along her, parting the delicate folds to find the center of her desire. Her hips bucked and she cried out from the unexpected intensity of the sensation. He held her hips still, bringing her to the brink of heaven and back. Whenever she was about to climax, he’d slow his rhythm, sometimes pulling back from her completely, then gradually ease back into what he’d been doing before.

“God... Lex... you’re such a... bastard.” Chloe hissed out through sharp breaths

Just when she thought she couldn’t stand it anymore, he finally brought her over the edge. She gave a strangled cry, grasping the sheets in a death-grip, spasms of pleasure gripping her body. She was dimly aware as he fumbled in his pants pocket for a condom and then moved on top of her. She pulled his head down for a kiss.

He entered her slowly, inch by inch, until Chloe took matters into her own hands, wrapped her legs around his waist, and thrust up swiftly, earning cried from both of them. God had she missed this.

Lex was still for a moment, savoring the incredible feeling of finally being inside of her again.
Then he slowly began to move and he pushed even deeper into her. Just the feel of her, her heat, her tightness, was almost too much for him. He had forgotten how perfect they fit each other.

He pressed a chaste kiss to her mouth and Chloe squeezed her internal muscles around him. “Shit Chloe,” he gasped into her ear.

He continued with the slow pace, only his thrusts growing harder.

“Lex...” Chloe breathed out, nails slowly raking down his back. “You feel...” she gasped as he suddenly increased his pace. Their movements weren’t fast but it wasn’t slow. Chloe needed more.

“Faster...” she panted, thrusting her hips into his.

Lex let out a cry and almost lost it right there. Taking control of the situation once again, he sped up his pace, frantically moving in and out of her.

Both were panting and moaning, reveling in the feeling of their bodies against one another’s. When he slipped his hand between their bodies to find her most sensitive area, the feeling drove her over the edge. She shattered like glass, crying out his name, her fingernails raking into his shoulders. He barely felt the pain. Her muscles pulsed around him, milking him sweetly and forcing his own release. It was the last memory he had before he finally gave in, and with a shudder and a groan, joined her in paradise.

Lex collapsed on top of Chloe, resting his head in the crook of her neck. Chloe wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tighter against her.

“I missed you so much Lex,” she whispered, kissing his temple.

He raised his head and looked at her, smiling. “I missed you too my sweet Chloe,” he whispered.

Those three little words were on the tip of his tongue but he decided against using them. He knew they weren’t needed. Their actions spoke louder than the words ever could.

*Yeah love is a verb
Here in my room.
Love is a verb
Here in my room*

~*~*~ The End ~*~*~

MissMed03
10th February 2004, 06:31
oh that is so sweet, i have tears... i'm so glad u put the two of them back together. This was the sweetest fic. There should be a part two, you know, of them sticking together this time. Forever!!! This fic ended too soon, great job!

estrellalily
10th February 2004, 06:37
oh how sad. i want them to love eachother and be together :wub: please let there by a happy ending to this story :worship2: ! and maybe some sumt :blinkkiss:.
happy writing,
~estrellalily

hickchick
10th February 2004, 06:58
that was a really good story! i really enjoyed it!

Lex and Chloe are so sweet together!

great job! ;)

scifichick774
10th February 2004, 07:00
Wow, that was amazing. And, in my delusional little world, he still told her later. ;)

Tandy
10th February 2004, 07:01
:biggrin: Loved it! It as just so sweet! And the smut was awesme too. Great job!

hfce
10th February 2004, 07:58
Oh wow that was :drool: very good. I just wish he said I love you. :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:

Sab_Luthor
10th February 2004, 14:18
awwww that was so lovely amazing wonderful
at last they are together
great fic
but you have to write a sequel i so loved it
please do us a sequel

carebear72884
10th February 2004, 18:12
:wub: awe, sweet fluffy smutty chlex always puts me in a good mood, with a smile on my face, this was great.

miss_sixty1115
10th February 2004, 21:05
:wub: Oh... It was so sweet!!! Loved it!!!! Great job and great smut! :devil:

Julie ;)

Shay
10th February 2004, 21:50
~deep romantic sigh~

I loved it.

Shay

ColumbiaBlue
10th February 2004, 22:16
Thanks so much for the great feedback! I was so nervous about posting this and I'm so glad that ya'll liked it!!! :hug: :heart: :hug:

Just wanted to let you know, a sequel's in the works and, depending on how my life cooperates, it should be up with in the next few days.

~Manda :blinkkiss:

autumngold
13th February 2004, 05:45
What a beautiful, beautiful ending to your story!! I loved the cuddling Chlex at the end!! I'm so glad that you are going to post a sequel!!! :chlexsign3:

gina
13th February 2004, 07:07
What a sweet, smutty fic! Nicely done!

I loved this and can't wait for the sequel! :)

LarkLuthor
13th February 2004, 18:33
I absolutely loved this fic! It was wonderful. I was too hyped up the first time I read it to even repy. So, late but firmly felt, thank you! Looking forward to the sequel with great delight.

The Lark

sara_noele
13th February 2004, 23:18
Awww, soooo sweeeet! :wub:

Waiting for the sequel . :biggrin:

buffiy18
15th February 2004, 21:51
:chlexsign3: Great fic... I love evey part of it. Although I think he should of said "I love you" at the end, which is the whole reason they broke up the first time. So in the sequal, I think it should start with him telling her that he loves her... :wub: Just a suggestion.

Looking forward to the next fic.

Ainur
4th November 2004, 03:38
Liked it a lot. He should've beg longer :devil:. He was an idiot. Otherwise fantastic and very hot.

starmoon
6th April 2005, 07:50
i love this story it is great but the beggining made me so sad i almost cried. i am glad they are back together were they belong. chlex forever!

teejei
6th April 2005, 20:08
really great story! *and u got me hooked on the song too :D*

now all we need is a matching vid....

arkakitty
6th July 2005, 10:00
Looooooooove it. :)

cuttie_blossom
6th July 2005, 17:59
that was.. perfect.. its like comfort food but better :D

welshy
6th July 2005, 21:01
That was a lovely story :wub:

ggdoll18
7th July 2005, 00:23
loved it!

darkangel
15th July 2005, 07:12
this was a very good fic.

littlepearl
17th July 2005, 14:23
So great! Lex should have said those words... Great idea, great writing ! I loved it.

Littlepearl

kimmie
6th August 2005, 18:04
That was great, Lex was such an idiot in the beginning but I love that he realised what a big mistake he made!!!

Kimmie

katieandjason
1st November 2005, 21:56
Aw! That is so sweet! And typical stubborn dense Lex for taking 4 years to say what he should have said right away.

~*~Tasha~*~
4th June 2006, 09:35
Very beautiful story. I would have loved to see a sequel or even a prequel, but this was very enjoyable too!

superag
6th August 2007, 22:38
I love ooey gooey romance and smut together. Thank you.

westwingwolf
7th August 2007, 01:50
That was heartbreaking with Lex being an idiot. He was so lucky that his refusal to let Chloe go without her knowing how he felt had worked. I wonder what he would have done if she hadn't showed up. Beautiful ending, I'm glad they'll work through this.

juuicebox
7th August 2007, 20:16
beautiful.

malugargula
3rd January 2013, 07:03
Great fic

Ami Rose
8th February 2014, 22:32
that was sweet and hot! loved it!

HotCrossedBunny
9th February 2014, 12:02
That was brilliant, amazing and so incredibly SWWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! :D

Emch
15th February 2014, 23:43
Awesome start. Love it

Shane77
26th February 2014, 02:00
That was so sweet!^^ Loved it!