PDA

View Full Version : I Need You (G)

Sab_Luthor
8th February 2004, 00:40
I NEED YOU

AUTHOR: Sab_luthor chlex@9online.fr
SUMMARY: well I’m not good at that Lex keep secrets from her, Chloe was gone and…you know what just read the story its better. The song is “everything” Lifehouse. No spoiler
CATEGORY: romance maybe a little against I think.
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing. Anybody belong to me not even the song. I just borrow them for a moment.
Be nice with me. Its right I wrote some fics but all in French. This is the first one in English. English is not my maternal language so you can find some mistakes…ok a lot of mistakes around please forgive me :worship2: :worship2: . BUT I WANT FEEDBACK PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT AND IF NOT TELL ME ANYWAY I WANT TO KNOW. IF MY ENGLISH SUCK GO AHEAD AND DON’T BE AFRAID

He was there, thinking about the woman of his life. She has left his existence for ever. Everything was idyllic, their couple was seen by the others as the loveliest most amazing and in love couple. In fact it was the most marvellous couple that Smallville had ever known. Everybody envied them and was happy for them at the same time.

Find me here
when speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
you are the light
that’s leading me
to the place where
where I find peace again

They would love to find somebody to love and be loved like those two love each other. But as you know all good things must come to an end. The old saying was true and Lex and Chloe are not an exception. Chloe has just gone out by this door and at the same time out of his life. The same door through which one she entered in his life. She came for an interview and he knew at the moment she put a foot on the floor and through a snarky on his face that he fell madly in love with her. But alas she was gone and he wasn’t capable oh keeping her at his side.

You are the strength
that keeps me walking
you are the hope
that keeps me trusting
you are the life to my soul
you are my purpose
you are everything

Why did he have to keep secrets from her? Why?

Their life was marvellous, they were so happy so Why? Maybe he was afraid, maybe he didn’t want to give her a reason to leave his life. She was the first woman except his mother who he was and not for his money, his reputation, his power and connections. She loved Lex and not the Luthor name.

Now he was alone in his cold and unwelcoming office, this same office where with only one smile from his heart could warmed up and the office at the same time. But now the warmth was gone as Chloe was.

And how can I
stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this
yeah

Suddenly he stood up grabbed the keys of his car, his coat and rushed out of the mansion. He entered his car, put his foot down and in no time he was gone to find Chloe and hoping he could change her mind and if it was necessary begged her not to leave him.

Once he had arrived to the airport Chloe was sitting on a chair waiting for her plane. She was engrossed in her coffee cup. Lex saw her and smile light up his pretty face ‘god she is gorgeous’ he thought. He made his way through the crowd and then towards Chloe with only one thought, to make her come back with him, to him. He needed her, he needed her love, he needed to love her and NOW he knew that. It was a fact Chloe was his breath, he couldn’t live without her. Now he was in front of her. But she was like in trance with unshed tears. His heart constricts at this vision and he couldn’t wait anymore.

you calm the storms
you give me rest
you hold me in your hands
you won't let me fall
you still my heart
and you take my breath away
would you take me in
would you take me deeper now

“Chloe?” he called her

She didn’t move

“Chloe” he repeated and touched her shoulder.

She startled by the touch and her gaze fixed on him

“L…Lex? It’s you?” she asked, unbelieving what she saw.

The man who broke her heart was in front of her. His hand in his pants’ pocket. He didn’t take it any longer.

“Chloe don’t….don’t leave me please.”

And how can I
stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this

“Why? Lex. Why did you do that? Didn’t you have faith in me? Did you think I was stupid enough to betray you? I love you Lex I will never do such a thing like that never. Not even for an article damn not even to win a Pulitzer.”

'cause you're all I want
you are all I need
you are everything
everything
You’re all I want
you are all I need
you are everything
everything

“I know that Chloe. But I don’t know why I did it all I know is I can’t live with you Chloe I love you like I never loved in my all life. You are the most precious person in my life, I need you. You are the first woman who see in me the man who I am and not the bank account. You made me realise that I deserve to be loved you showed me how to be a good person and I will forever grateful. But if you go away, if you leave me now all this, all the good in me will be consumed YOU are my light in the obscurity you are my good side you are my angel. I love you Chloe and I will always do. Come back with. I swear I will never keep secrets from you. You are everything to me Chloe come with back with”

And how can I
stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better than this
and how can I
Stand here with you
and not be moved by you
would you tell me
how could it be
any better any better than this

Chloe was crying. She loved him, god yes she does.

“I love you too Lex”

“Is that a yes” he asked with a grin plastered on his face

“Yes it is”

'cause you're all I want
you are all I need
you are everything
everything

asharnanae
8th February 2004, 01:26
:wub: :blush: that so sweet! I love lex begging for her to come back. but what did he do?? maybe you could write a prequal??? great story though. :yay:

marrycherry
8th February 2004, 03:41
SO SWEET!!!!!!!

great work. :chlexsign3:

hfce
8th February 2004, 04:07
Aww that was sweet.

Hope :wub:

Blackberry
8th February 2004, 06:05
*sigh~~* really sweet... :)

autumngold
8th February 2004, 06:44
I'm so glad that Lex went after Chloe!! Thank you for writing such a sweet story!! I loved the happy ending!! :chlexsign2: :wub: :chlexsign2:

LaLa
8th February 2004, 22:35
great story sab, u almost bring tears to my eyes (but i'm strong and in no WAY a sappy romantic girly girl - yeah, keep convince urself LaLa) pff ok, I cried! there happy! :chlexsign2:

so keep writing and franckly, the english: good!

vas-y chtite mèmère! continue de nous écrire de jolie histoire et montre ke les françaises sont dans la place lol :yay:

bisous xx laLa

moultipass1
9th February 2004, 00:15
ke les françaises sont dans la place lol
ouais, ouais, on est là, t'en fais pas Lala ! :biggrin:
Great fic!

ColumbiaBlue
9th February 2004, 00:39
Awww, Sab, that was so cute! :wub: :wub:

But as you know all good things must come to an end.
*sighs* Why is that? Whoever wrote that rule in the "Rule Book For Life" needs to be shot... Cause, yeah, that rule to just totally unnecessary.

Anyhoo, this was so cute! Good job!!!

~Manda :blinkkiss:

Sab_Luthor
9th February 2004, 23:44
awwwww thanks everybody i'm so glad you liked it i was so afraid you don't approve my work and you found it bad but it was not the case so thanks
and i will do a prequal tomorow i think cuz i just have to find WHAT the secret is ;) :biggrin:

ouais les girls ne vous inquietaient pas je compte pas m arreter en si bon chemin en plus ca ne peut que perfectionner mon angais donc que du bien et je fais d une pierre 2 coups je m amuse en travaillant c est pas super ca
et je suis trop contente que vous aimez merci les filles ;) :biggrin:

carebear72884
11th February 2004, 01:15
yeah, i am so glad he took her back, you are a great writer sab, and your english really isn't that bad, good job :biggrin: :biggrin:

Val
11th February 2004, 05:35
That was so sweet!

starmoon
29th April 2005, 22:36
sweet and the way things should end is this way.

~*~Tasha~*~
24th June 2006, 21:08
Awww ... that was a sweet way to end it. I was worried at the beginning if it was going to be an angst fest, but you pulled it around. {Grins}

persephone47
24th June 2006, 22:27
aww, short and sweet, good job.

Ami Rose
17th March 2018, 07:06
Very cute!