PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Fantasy or Reality? (NC-17)

sydsvaughn
5th February 2004, 21:07
Fantasy or Reality?
By: SaraC
Rating: NC-17 (by the end)
Spoilers: Post "Whisper" (Season 3)
Summary: Chloe has a secret passion. What happens when Lex finds out?

Disclaimer: No characters are mine. All belong to the WB and "Smallville" creators and producers!

Notes: I originally tried this idea out in another fandom, but I figured with a little work, it could be transformed into a post "Whisper" Chlex smut biscuit, with some plot, but not much! Extra points to those who get the references to Chloe's 'email correspondents'!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe looked furtively around the Torch office, making sure she was alone. Pete had football practice and Clark was most likely off somewhere bemoaning his tortured relationship with Lana. Which was just fine with her, if only for the reason that it meant he wasn't here, talking her ear off about a subject that just didn't interest her.

She'd finally gotten over her crush on Clark, realizing that even if it didn't work out between him and Lana, she was never going to end up with him. And if that hadn't cured her of her Clark obsession, her deal with Lionel and Clark's reaction to it, would have cleared her of any feelings she might have still held for the farmboy. While she and Clark were back on speaking terms, she was not surprised to find she did not want anything to do with Clark romantically. There was just too much baggage and stress associated with anything other than friendship with Clark Kent, and that was saying a lot.

And it was probably a good thing, considering, if she were honest with herself, Clark was just a little too wholesome and good to keep her interested for long.

Not like his other best friend, who, as far as she was concerned and despite the times when she wanted to kill him, could keep her interested for a very long time to come. Not that Lex thought of her that way, but still, it provided great fodder for her fantasy life.

Which was part of the reason she needed to be sure she was alone this late afternoon at the Torch office. Booting up her computer, she gave the machine a small pat, making a mental note to thank Lex yet again for restoring these babies to her, with some upgrades that made her life a heck of a lot easier, including high speed internet access.

As the main screen appeared, Chloe was marveling over what money, and a good sense of guilt could do to one Luthor in particular. Lex was definitely the lesser of two evils, and she could only be thankful that he at least seemed aware of his father's evilness. While he might not remember his promise to her, (electroshock therapy tended to do that to a person, so she'd heard) she could tell he still felt some need to watch over her, even if he didn't understand why.

Strangely enough, it was a comforting feeling. Despite the fact that he'd fired her father, she couldn't help but be glad that there seemed to be no animosity between them. Once she'd gotten over her initial outrage, and talked to both Lex and her dad, who, after much haggling and simple persistence, had informed her of their joint plan to use this whole thing as a way to bring down Lionel. Gabe was playing along with Lex, who, she was glad to note, was happy to make sure being out of a job did not cost the Sullivan family too much, be it monetarily or be it with personal security and protection from the elder Luthor.

And after her recent bout at the top of Smallville's hit list, well, she was simply glad that someone was keeping an eye on her. Not that she would ever admit it to anyone, considering her outspoken nature, but every now and then, it did a girl good to know that someone, somewhere, had her back. Even if that man was considered one of the most ruthless men in the business world.

It didn't help that her nightly dreams were filled with images of Lex doing a lot more than simply 'watching' her, back or otherwise.

Although, when she thought about it, that idea had potential as well.

Scolding herself for her unattainable fantasies, she eagerly clicked on the Internet icon, tapping her fingers on her desk as she waited for the computer to connect. Within seconds, she was checking into her private email account, the one no one, not even her closest friends, knew she had.

No, this was a special account, for her very own special purposes and thankfully, no one, at least in Smallville, would be the wiser. A smile broke across her face as she noticed the email icon flashing.

She had mail!

She clicked on the blinking figure and the screen changed to show she had several messages. She felt herself smile stupidly as she clicked on the first one.

Hi Alex's Lover,

I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed the latest story in your "Dark Desires" series. The power and passion behind it were incredible. And your hero! I've told you from the start that I wish he existed. I also like the way you characterized the growing relationship between the characters in this one. Talk about unresolved sexual tension, you've built it up for three stories, and boy did you resolve it with the fourth. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. I even printed it out to read to my husband and let me tell you, it lit a fire between us all right. Adam and Christina are truly soul mates and I'm so glad you finally made them realize this, everyone else already had. Although I'm one to talk. It took my husband and me five years of working together before we actually admitted how we felt. Thanks for the great writing, and I can't wait for the next one!

RitaLee

Chloe felt a stupid grin cross her face. RitaLee was one of her favorite email pals, and she always gave the nicest feedback on her stories. She was extremely glad RitaLee liked her latest effort, she hadn't been sure what people would think about her finally consummating the relationship between her two main characters.

Sad fact was it wasn't going to be consummated in real life. She'd become resigned to that from the day she'd noted Lex's weakness for bitchy brunettes. While some might claim she embodied the first characteristic well, she knew she could never be a brunette. She shuddered in horror at the image of having hair the same color as Lana's. No, brunette was not for her, red maybe, but only as a last resort or if she ever was in need of an "Alias" type disguise.

Of course, what none of her email friends knew was that "Dark Desires" was a twisted version of her deeper, darker desires and fantasies, all of which starred herself and Lex. She had initially begun jotting down her fantasies on her laptop as a sort of personal journal, but one day, feeling frustrated and angry at the world, she'd begun turning her ramblings into a story, adding her own mystery, intrigue and a healthy dose of animalistic desire just for fun- and some much needed stress relief.

She had no plans to let anyone see what she'd written, thinking of it as her own personal therapy, especially after Lex's brainwashing and her firing from her job at the Daily Planet. However, all that had changed one day when she'd stumbled over an Internet site while searching for information relating to the strange goings on at the Summerholt Institute. Her search for "paranormal activity" led her to a website with page after page of information on the topic, including a detailed discussion of one of her favorite TV shows and its relation to numerous "paranormal activities." Under that section she'd found a link labeled "fanfiction," and curious, she'd clicked on it and found it was a story written by someone online about the two central characters on said show.

So she'd started reading and six stories later, she was well and truly hooked. Several hours later she'd found herself sitting bleary eyed and tired before the computer, but having read every single story on the site. She'd been amazed by how much the writing moved her. And it wasn't only fanfiction stories. Some of the authors had posted their own original stories, which she found just as fascinating.

From that moment on, she'd scoured the Internet in her free time, looking for similar sites and finding original and fanfiction for almost every television show, book and movie out there. As she'd gotten used to reading the stories, and frantically searching for updated archives, she found herself replying to the authors, unable to resist pointing out what she'd liked and found appealing about the stories. She actually found she enjoyed chatting with other authors about their stories.

Besides, her inner love of writing, and not just as a form of journalism, was intrigued by the freedom these authors gave their imagination and their characters. Especially those stories of a more "adult" nature. Surprisingly, while there were some really awful ones out there, there were quite a few others that definitely got her a little, if not a lot, hot and bothered.

One day, a few weeks later, after she'd joined what seemed like hundreds of mailing lists and e-groups, she'd suddenly felt the urge to try writing a story herself.

She'd had a horrid day dealing with a moody Clark and Lana, an overly Lex-bashing Pete and a real lack of stories for the Torch that week. Not to mention Lex was apparently headed to Metropolis for a 'business' dinner with the daughter of one of Lionel's more prominent and dangerous, business associates. The knowledge sparked an uneasy jealousy in her heart, although she knew she had no right to it. Lex had been friendly towards her, but she'd never gotten the sense that it was more than that. Not that she hadn't caught him giving her looks now and then, but she always wrote it off to her overactive, desperate imagination.

Still, the thought of Lex with another woman had rankled and she'd left the Torch office more disgruntled and frustrated than usual. Declining Lana's offer of coffee and a movie with her, Clark, Pete and his latest girlfriend, she'd headed home and poured out all her feelings into a rather explicit journal entry. That done, she'd begun checking her email for story updates, but her anger and frustration just wouldn't go away. So, feeling desperate and frustrated, she'd turned that journal entry into the beginning of a story.

And so Adam and Christina had been born. The rest, as they say, was history. To her surprise, her stories were a hit with her online friends, who enjoyed "original fiction" just as much as they did fanfiction. At their encouragement, she'd begun writing small stories about characters from her favorite TV shows, all getting good responses, but none seemed to generate more feedback as the series of her own she'd labeled "Dark Desires."

From then on, she'd spent most of her time writing in fits and spurts. Her stories were kept on her laptop, but due to some technical problems, and her dialup connection at home being so slow and unreliable, it was simply easier to transfer the stories to her hard-drive at the Torch and upload them to the Internet from there. She was extremely careful to delete the files once they were uploaded, although when she had to leave for something or another, she made sure the folders were inaccessible or completely uninteresting to anyone who might be looking. Labeled simply "stories," she figured it would put anyone off track, thinking it to be news related, not personal. Not that she intended to allow anyone to access her personal files on the Torch computer. She'd made sure of that as soon as Lex had given the computers back by calling a friend in Metropolis who owed her a favor. Safe to say, she wasn't worried about anyone finding anything she didn't want them too, at least not on her Torch computer.

Of course, before Molly had swept in and taken her hard drive, she'd left several stories on it, intending to post them later that night. Now that her hard drive was back and intact, the stories still there and looking undisturbed, and she could breathe a sigh of relief, knowing there was now no chance of anyone, especially Lex Luthor, coming across her writings.

Then again, if by some strange chance he did, it might shock some sense into him and cause him to take a closer look at the blonde right under his nose.

Or, it could embarrass her thoroughly.

Shivering, she decided it was too improbable a scenario to worry about. After all, Lex really didn't remember much about their deal, or the information she'd given him, and now, he was busy enough trying to deal with his father on his own. Which meant he would have little interest in a high school reporter's boring story files.

Turning back to her computer, she allowed her mind to think about her stories and where she was going to take Adam and Christina next, considering she'd just had them relieve months of sexual tension by giving into their mutual desire. Pulling up her stories, she began to re-read them from the start, hoping she would gain an idea of what to write next.

Lex, of course, had become Adam, and she had become Christina. Adam was a very rich businessman with a tendency to attract dangerous women and situations to him. Christina was the head of PR for his company and one of his closest, if not best friends. She usually attracted just as much trouble as Lex, although her problems seemed to deal more with supernatural creatures and situations modeled off her own experiences with meteor mutants in Smallville. Still, they were a team, looking out for each other and usually getting in and out of various scrapes with a little luck, a lot of cunning and a whole hell of a lot of sexual tension. She figured if she couldn't get any satisfaction from Lex in real life, she might as well put her fantasies into her stories.

So far, the "Dark Desires" Series consisted of four stories, and the feedback had been phenomenal. She got at least one or two responses a day to each piece, and most of them were favorable. She couldn't deny the sense of pride and the thrill she felt knowing someone was enjoying her writing. She figured she'd have to take enjoyment from that, since Lex was probably never going to fulfill her fantasies in real life.

Still, it didn't stop her imagination from doing justice to her fantasies in her stories at least. She knew getting Adam and Christina together would be tricky unless it was written right, and she'd agonized for days over how to do it.

Inspiration for the "consummation" scenario had struck after yet another strange encounter with Lex last week. He'd been rather condescending and critical when Clark had let it slip that she was going on a date with a friend her cousin Lois had set her up with. He was a freshman at Met U, along with Lois and she'd rather reluctantly agreed to the date, more so to get Lois off her back.

She'd been surprised and not a little disturbed at the sight of Lex Luthor standing at the door of Lois's apartment as she'd been getting ready for her date that Saturday night. Ignoring her questions of how he'd found out where Lois lived, he breezed in with the excuse he need to drop off some information about his father, information she knew he knew she had already, then he'd proceeded to criticize the outfit she'd been wearing.

Personally, she was pleased with her appearance, the tummy bearing emerald green tank top and short black skirt were perfect for the club Jim was taking her too and with a little heavier makeup than normal, Lois assured her she looked exotic and sensual.

After Lex had made several comments about what she could expect from her date looking like that, she'd seen red. Without thinking, she'd let loose on him, in her anger making mention of the fact that Lex Luthor was not someone she wanted dating advice from. With good reason, she'd gone onto remind him, of his two failed marriages.

She'd known it was a low blow, but she was so incensed that he didn't even mention she looked good, and seemed to imply she couldn't handle an older man that she hadn't thought before yelling. Needless to say, harsh words had been exchanged and she'd stormed out. The date itself had been nothing special, although she felt a little cheated, wondering if things would have been different if she hadn't spent the whole time with Jim stewing over what right Lex had to dictate her life.

Still, the next morning she'd awoken feeling guilty, knowing that Lex's two ex-wives bore the brunt of responsibility for the mess they'd made of his life, although she wasn't letting him off the hook without any responsibility. Still, she'd made up her mind to call him and grudgingly apologize, when he'd called her first to do the same, although in the usual, backhanded way he had of apologizing, the few times he actually did. Things had been smoothed over, but it was just another log fueling the fire of their growing attraction.

Because it was growing. Daily. At least on her part, although, if pressed, she would admit to thinking that she wasn't the only one feeling the tension, although Lex had much more practice at concealing and simply ignoring his feelings. Still, every now and then, and especially on further reflection of their argument over her date, she wasn't willing to discount the idea that he might have some feelings for, even if he couldn't admit them.

So, all her feelings and frustrations had come out in the passionate office encounter that had marked Adam and Christina's transition to lovers. And there was definitely more romance on the way if her muse had anything to say about it.

She smiled again, already planning the next "Dark Desires" story in her head as she clicked the next email.

Hey Alex's Lover,

Wow! That's all I have to say about the latest "Dark Desires" story. Thank GOD you finally got them together. Any more UST and I'd be climbing the walls. I suppose that's half of why I like your series so much, Adam reminds me of the man I'm in love with. But for reasons beyond my control, we can't be together. Despite what I want, he's always against it. I guess I'm taking hope that if Adam can finally get it together with Christina, maybe I can get it together with my guy. Still, I can't wait for more, and maybe I'll print part 4 and show it to him. He might be inspired. Again, great job!

NatKnight

Well, she hoped NatKnight's man took some action. At least she sounded hopeful, something Chloe found herself in short supply of lately. Especially since Lex was obviously having no problem dating his usual string of bimbo brunettes.

Guess that meant her fictional fantasy life would go on with a vengeance. Maybe she should try to get together with NatKnight. They could bond over stubborn men. She sighed, trying to get her mind off Lex as she opened the next message.

Hi Alex's Lover,

Okay, what can I say? "Dark Desires" is incredible! And the sex, well, I'm going to try that scenario tomorrow night with my partner in our office. Late nights can be so much fun. Anyhow, I just had to say I've read the entire series and I'm so into it! Adam and Christina feel like family to me, especially with the way you've portrayed their relationship. The passion you've ignited, well, I hope it only gets hotter as the stories continue! And I must thank you as well because Adam and Christina have brought a bit of romance into my life, since my partner and lover enjoys them as well!

MacRabb

Chloe sighed, happy that this responder enjoyed her more risqué writing, then found herself rubbing her eyes, wondering why other people's lives seemed so great, and hers sucked so badly.

It wasn't like she was that much different from any of them. She and Lex were friends, and though he might deny it, she had to believe he was aware of the sexual tension between them. He was just very, very good at hiding his knowledge of it, which frustrated her even more.

What was wrong with her? Was it because she wasn't a brunette? Because she wanted to be a reporter? Because she got under his skin like no one else, just as he did hers? Maybe she should make Lex read one of her stories. After all, they seemed to work magic with her readers love lives.

She shuddered, although not too horrifically, as she thought about what Lex would think if he read one of her "Dark Desires" stories. He'd recognize himself, and her, immediately, not the least of which was because she'd made Adam bald. She couldn't help it; there was just something so sexy about Lex, baldness and all, that she'd had to spill it over into Adam. And none of her readers seemed to be complaining. Hell, maybe reading her stories would stir some passion up in him.

Right. When hell froze over.

She sighed, feeling depressed, and clicked on the next message.

"WIN 1 MILLION DOLLARS SIMPLY BY REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL!"

She sighed and deleted the message instantly. She always ended up with at least one junk post a day. It was annoying. That done, she moved on to the next message. Her grin broadened as she recognized the address of one of her favorite online pals and readers.

Hey Alex's Lover,

Well, read the latest part of "Dark Desires" and all I can say is it's about damned time, girl! Your Adam is filled with such salty goodness that I was even drooling, wishing I could be in Christina's place. And considering the fact that I have a pretty talented lover of my own, with his own feral tendencies, well, that's saying something. Seriously though, I loved it and can't wait for the next part! Say it's coming soon, please? (And I mean that both literally and figuratively!)

VampsGirl

She smiled at the message, knowing that if her story got VampsGirl hot and bothered, she'd done a good job. She wasn't really sure about what her online friend did, but they'd emailed several times on various issues, and she was surprised to find, at times, their lives seemed a lot a like, including their love lives. And coming from the strangeness of Smallville, that was really saying something.

Sending off a quick reply to her friend, she smiled as she clicked on her last message. Her heart suddenly dropped to her stomach as the words appeared on the screen.

Alex's Lover,

You should be more careful about where you store your files, no telling what information someone could access.
You never know what thoughts will go through someone's head when he sees a file titled "stories," especially knowing your background.
And you never know the effect your words might have on the person reading them.
You might never know the effect your words had on me.
But I suspect if you want them bad enough, you might just get some answers to these burning questions.

Chloe's Soon-To-Be Lover

She closed her eyes, unwilling to believe the words she'd just read.

Oh God.

He couldn't have read her stories, could he?

It just wasn't possible, was it?

"If you look over here, you might find some interesting answers to those burning questions."

Lex's low voice seemed to reverberate through the small office, sending a chill down her spine. Taking a deep breath, feeling the heat of a blush rise to her cheeks, she mustered up her courage and met his gaze.

Prepared for his censure, she lost her breath as she saw his heavy lidded eyes staring at her with an expression that made her swallow hard.

She couldn't move as he slowly advanced upon her, frozen to the chair as the blush of embarrassment faded into a flush of arousal as he neared. She couldn't speak as he finally reached her and placed both his arms on the chair, surrounding her with his presence, blocking her in, his eyes holding steady on hers.

Chloe looked back at him, suddenly wondering if she was dreaming. As she saw his head move towards her, she almost believed she was.

The heat of his mouth on hers quickly alerted her to the fact that this wasn't a dream. Maybe Adam and Christina really did have the right idea. Who cared at this point?

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, deepening the kiss as he pulled her up and into his arms, holding her tightly against him as his mouth devoured hers.

She smiled as she felt the last of her inhibitions flee as he set her down on the edge of the desk, pulling back just enough to let her take a much needed breath. His voice sent another chill down her spine as he leaned back in to kiss her again.

"Do you really want to become Lex's Lover?" he asked hoarsely, letting the desire he was feeling show in his eyes.

Emotions were swamping her, running the gauntlet from fear to surprise to pure, undiluted desire. She knew how she should answer, but one look in his eyes made that option unthinkable.

So she did what her heart and body had wanted her to do for months, pulling him down to her lips for another mind-blowing kiss.

As Lex groaned and deepened the kiss, a vague thought hovered at the back of her mind, quickly eliminated by the feel of his hands sliding over her hips.

Adam and Christina had nothing on Lex and Chloe. But oh how her fans were going to love the next inspired story in the "Dark Desires" series! After all, hadn't someone once said that writing what you know ended up being the best story of all?

~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chloe's Story... read on to next message for Lex's turn!

sydsvaughn
5th February 2004, 21:15
Lex's Story
(Definitely NC-17)

Notes: If you can't tell, Chloe's actual "Story" is in Italics and Bold... just to keep you straight on what you're reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex, while not an expert, considered himself fairly good with computers. And after the recent debacle with Molly, he was more determined than ever to deal with his own computer problems.

Which did not explain why he was sitting in his office in the mansion, waiting for Chloe Sullivan's hard drive to boot up on the computer screen in front of him.

A small, rather foreign, smidgeon of guilt rose up in him as he realized how angry she would be if she knew he'd held onto her hard drive, recovered from Molly's apartment. Although, she would never know since he'd had it duplicated exactly in the computers he'd given back to her.

He still wasn't sure why he'd kept Chloe's hard drive, however. Ever since his brainwashing a few months ago, he'd been well aware of the seven missing weeks of his life. In fact, the knowledge that he couldn't remember was driving him nuts. Especially since no one, Chloe included, seemed inclined to fill him in. He wondered if it was really that bad, although suspecting it had something to do with his father, he was sure of it.

Not to mention he had a feeling his lost memories had something to do with Chloe, a fact brought up every time they were in a room together. He'd grown used to the arousal that hit him at the sight of her, his experience with such matters giving him the strength to conceal his emotions well. Perhaps, too well, he'd often thought as he'd continued to build a friendship with Chloe, only to find himself feeling more possessive of her than a 23 year old should.

But each day it got harder, both literally and figuratively, to ignore the tension between them. And all that sexual tension was building to a near unbearable state.

Which again, did not explain why he was sitting in his office, on a Friday afternoon, waiting to look inside the files of the woman his father found alarming enough to threaten and blackmail.

He'd figured out the connection between Lionel and Chloe as soon as Lionel had told him to fire Gabe. Knowing full well that his father had no clue what he was talking about, he'd made the decision to talk to Gabe and alert him to his father's order. The older man had taken it rather well, and agreed to go along with the firing, as part of Lex's plan to expose his father's evil deeds to the world.

He'd then confronted Chloe, who had, when pressed, admitted her deal with Lionel and how much she regretted it. Horrified at how worried he was about what his father could do to her, had already done to her, he'd proposed then and there to protect and help her, if she helped him bring down his father. What worried him more however, was her reluctance to take him up on the offer. Despite his probing, she wouldn't tell him why, and it was driving him crazy. She'd finally agreed to work with him, and to his surprise, he'd felt a strange sense of deja view at the situation.

Probably a better reason for getting into her files, in hopes there was something there that would give him a clue as to why she was so reluctant to believe him at first, and why working with her felt so familiar. He was convinced it all led back to his seven weeks of lost memory and he could only hope there was something on Chloe's hard drive to enlighten him and provide him with a way to get things, everything, out in the open with them.

But it wasn't only the sexual tension between them which worried him. During the days, he'd find himself wishing Chloe were there to run an idea by, or to simply make him laugh with a snarky comment. He often found himself tempted to call her, simply to hear her voice, even if it was raised in annoyance at him. Even more worrisome, he hated the way he felt when she didn't answer her cell phone, thoughts of her being threatened or hurt by his father coming to the forefront of his mind in a clarity that frightened and angered him to no end.

All in all, he found himself terrified as hell of falling in love with Chloe. Everyone he'd loved, he'd lost. He couldn't bear to fall in love with Chloe, and then lose her, like he had his mother and Pamela. Even worse was the fear that he would do something to turn her away, whether he meant to or not. Although he knew she was aware that one had to make some tough, sometimes shady decisions to make a business work, he hated the fact that something he might do for business would make her despise and hate him, linking him with his father. Because if there was one thing he was determined not to do with or in his life, it was to become the image of his father.

But he wasn't sure Chloe could handle the pressures of what a relationship with him would bring, not to mention the censure of his father and her friends. While he firmly believed Chloe would not be led by her friends and society's views, he secretly worried about what that type of reaction would do to her, especially considering how close she was to her friends.

The attraction part he wasn't worried about. He felt the sparks they generated whenever they were together. And watching her flit around in those short skirts and tank tops she seemed to prefer in the warm spring months, watching her send him that beautiful, somewhat sly smile every so often, well, he was surprised he hadn't jumped her yet.

He closed his eyes, realizing that thinking like this was not going to do him any good. It was only serving to arouse his already over stimulated body.

God, he had to get his mind off her!

He sighed and looked back at the computer, which had now appeared on the home screen. Clicking on the "My Documents" tab, he began to search for files that might be of interest. He firmly pushed his guilt down, rationalizing that he was doing this to protect her.

As he skimmed over various school or Torch related files, he found nothing to catch his eye. He frowned, wondering if she kept her confidential information on her own personal laptop. It wouldn't surprise him in the least, especially after he'd figured out that his father had taken the Torch computers in an effort to get any information she might have had on it. The question was, had he gotten anything off the hard drive, and if so, how dangerous was it to the woman who was haunting him night and day?

Which was, in his mind, a perfectly logical reason to be skimming through her hard drive. Frustrated however that he was finding nothing that seemed incriminating, he decided it couldn't hurt to look under the "Torch" folder, just to see if there was anything of interest. Not that she'd put something risqué on a file for anyone to find. Looking at the various folders slugged
"school activities," "strange happenings," and "jerk jocks," he found his eye caught by a folder labeled simply "stories."

Stories?

What was that and what made it stand out from the other themed folders he had discovered on her computer? Most probably it was the idea that if these "stories" weren't under another label, they were most likely of a more controversial nature. His curiosity aroused, he clicked on the folder, seeing it open and display a series of icons that looked like little notepads. The were labeled things like "DD-part 1," and "DD-part 2."

His curiosity was peaked as he clicked on one icon. "Well, well, Miss Sullivan, let's see what you've got hidden here." He again pushed down his guilt as he waited for the document to open. When it did, he found his eyebrow rising at the title in bold letter, that read "Dark Desires-part 1." A kick of arousal surged through him as he immediately began to read.

"Christina was frustrated as hell. She'd spend the entire day setting up meetings with advertisers and stockholders, dealing with the various crises Adam's scheduling created and trying to come up with a plausible excuse for her boss's latest tabloid photo with the Brunette Bimbo of the Month as she'd labled his latest dating disaster. And why did she do it? Well, it was part of her job number one, and number two, there really was no one else that could manage his affairs as well as she could. Well, at least, there was no one who wanted too. Adam's temper was legendary and it was only the fact that she had a brutal temper to match his that allowed her to work daily by his side.

Lex paused, realizing he must be reading a story of some form that Chloe had written. It shouldn't have surprised him, he'd known from the start that she was a good writer. And really, when she wasn't digging into things that could get her killed, she had a flare for words that he'd often thought would lend itself well to other types of writing. He smiled as he resumed reading, trying to figure out what it was about what he was reading that seemed so familiar to him.

"Christina!"

His voice calling out for her as he came through the door sent a shiver down her spine. He could always do that to her with his voice. It didn't matter what he said, just hearing his sexy, low voice was enough to make her wet. An embarrassing little fact she'd done her best to keep hidden from him. After all they were business associates, not to mention friends, and relationships like that only worked on TV or in the movies. Well, at least some of them.

She realized she'd gotten off track, and felt her breath catch as she came up behind her, putting his hands lightly on her shoulders as he read the words on the screen over her shoulder. She swallowed hard, willing her body to calm down knowing it was meant only as a friendly gesture. After all, after several years of working together, he'd never made one move to acknowledge the simmering attraction that crackled between them. Something that frustrated her to no end but she hadn't a clue what to do about it.

Lex came back to himself as he read the words, recognizing exactly where they'd come from, because they sounded a lot like the emotions he'd been battling for the past few months.

His mind suddenly began developing a picture that had him wondering if he dared go on. Curiosity did kill the cat, but wasn't it satisfaction that brought him back? With a sigh at his bad cliché, he turned back to the computer and continued reading.

"Christina, what are you working on?"

She tried to smile as Adam's voice brushed over her ear, feeling a shudder run through her body at the contact.

"Not much, just setting up your schedule for the next few days while trying to prepare a series of questions that Mary Hart will probably be asking about your personal life when you do that interview with Entertainment Tonight next month," she managed, proud that her voice sounded normal.

"Well, that's good, I don't want you overdoing it," he said, but she cut him off, feeling her exasperation building already.

"Don't go there, I'm perfectly fine and all recovered from my little accident. Besides, I need to get back to work, so let me do that, okay? I know you're worried, but I can take care of myself," she said, trying to make her tone even. Obviously it wasn't working if his reply was anything to judge by.

"I know, don't get testy, I'm just worried about your well being that's all," he said, squeezing her shoulders lightly as he headed for his office.

With the distance now between them, she was finally able to take a deep breath, hoping her heart rate would slow sometime in the next hour. With a sigh, she tried to focus once more and got down to work.

Several hours later, she jumped as the door to his office flew open and he came striding out with his coat on and briefcase in hand.

"I've got to go. George Jackson is thinking of jumping my father's ship and I need to be there to convince him to take my life preserver."

She sighed as she rose, reaching for her coat. At his hard look, she frowned. "Well, you know you'll need me there to take notes and keep track of things, not to mention watch your back, especially if there are ulterior motives on your father's part for this defection." She hated the hesitant tone her final words had emerged in. She didn't like feeling like she was as needy as she sounded.

"Christina, it's just a meeting, I think it'd be better if I went alone, besides, you can do more from here. I need you to use those contacts of yours to research Jackson and his past, see if there's something shady or strange that could prove this isn't all it seems-"

She cut him off in a cool voice. "You think I can do more from here, which just happens to be "safe" inside your office, while you go out and face a potentially dangerous situation by yourself, with no backup," she said, ignoring him as he tried to interrupt her. "I know I screwed up on the Mayborne situation, but you know damn well if you'd taken me with you, I wouldn't have had to go after you on my own." She huffed and held up a hand as his eyes sparked. "And in the end, I might have suffered a few bruises, but I saved your life, and you know it."

His agonized look stirred the guilt back up, but she quickly pushed it down as she listened to his words.

"I know, and after your headstrong actions last time, I know better than to leave you behind, but you're still recovering, and I just think it will be easier for you to rest a bit more and get the research started so I have plenty of ammunition when we need it-"

She cut him off again. "You really think I'm that incapable?" she asked, the quiet fury in her voice unmistakable. She told her heart to harden at the look of misery that came over Adam's face. It wasn't going to work, not this time.

"It's not that Christina, you know that, it's just-"

"Just what? I'm a woman and am more fragile? That I'm less able to defend myself? Let me tell you something buster," she was on a roll, pacing the room now as the fury took over. "In a verbal fight, a gunfight, or a fight of any kind, the bullet doesn't distinguish between whether it hits a man or a woman, you or me. Last week, case in point, if I hadn't distracted Mayborne, you would have taken a bullet and we wouldn't be having this conversation!"

She paused for a moment, remembering how terrified she'd been when Mayborne had aimed that gun at Adam. The fury then raged again as she realized he truly thought she'd be better off without him. "It's a risk I'm well aware of, but willing to take, Adam! We've been doing this for years and I can't believe you've suddenly gotten so pig headed about this!"

She yelled the last words at him, finally collapsing back into her chair in exhaustion. She could see from the look on his face that he was upset, but wasn't going to back down.

"Christina, be reasonable. After I meet with him, figure out his intentions and you get his background, we can start working the logistics of the situation. But today, please just humor me, for once," he tried again, this time stopping at the cool look she shot his way.

"Fine, you go, I'll stay, but this is far from over," she said in a voice of steel, turning away from him and back to the computer, taking out her frustrations on the keyboard.

She bit her tongue as she heard him shuffling around, obviously as upset at their argument as she was. She pushed back the tears she felt threatening, knowing she'd never let him see her cry, never let him see how much these type of actions hurt her. She was good at covering up her emotions, she'd been doing it her entire life. Why did she think things would change now?

"Christina, I promise, I'll be back in a few hours, and we'll grab dinner and I'll fill you in on everything, okay?" he said softly, coming to stand next to her, staring at the side of her head, willing her to look at him. She kept her face averted and said nothing.

She heard him sigh and turn, heading for the door. She fought the inner voice that wanted to warn him to be careful, to take care of himself, and to come back in one piece to her. She always worried when he went out alone. With the amount of people that had it in for Adam, she always felt the need to be there to keep him safe. But he didn't want her there, didn't think she could handle it. And that hurt. More than she was willing to admit. So why should she bother to warn him? He was obviously able to take care of himself.

But what if he wasn't? What if something happened to him? What if this deal was a set up of his father's, a deal to get Adam out of the picture for good? She didn't know if she could handle losing him. Despite the fact he seemed to have no fear of that danger himself.

God she hated it when her heart took over her brain, and the worry seeped in! She couldn't let him go without telling him, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if something happened to him and she hadn't said it.

Maybe when it came down to it, she wasn't such a strong woman after all.

"Be careful," she called after him in a stilted voice, seeing him pause for a moment, then reply with a small smile as he headed out the door.

"Always."

She didn't let the first tear fall until the door had closed quietly behind him. Then she buried her head in her arms and sobbed.

Lex came back to himself, an enormous sense of guilt flooding over him as he realized that Chloe was definitely writing from experience. More importantly, she was writing about him. He knew this for certain because the scene she'd just described mirrored quite a few of the conversations he'd had with her in the past month, arguing against why she should let him do the investigating into Lionel and his evil deeds.

Did his actions really have the power to upset her that much? Did she really feel he excluded her because he didn't think she could handle things?

Well, maybe that was part of the reason, but it was mainly because he cared and because he couldn't bear to think of her getting hurt. He felt an enormous sense of guilt at the thought of Chloe crying because she was worried about him. He closed his eyes again, turning back to the story, determined to find out what he could do to make things better.

~*~*~*~

Several hours later, he found himself much wiser about Chloe Sullivan and her feelings about her life, her career and most importantly, him. He rubbed his eyes as he closed "Dark Desires-part 3," and prepared to open part four.

He looked up at the clock, realizing how much time had passed. It was already 6PM on a Friday night. He'd spent the past hour reading, although the time had flown, so engrossed in the tale she was weaving around and about their lives. He really should stop and get some dinner, but he was desperate to continue, needing to know how things between Adam and Christina turned out.

He eagerly clicked open the file labeled "Dark Desires-part 4," and settled back to read.

"I don't care what you think Adam, I'm going on this date! It's been ages since I've found a man I've actually wanted to go out with, and I can't believe you're going to criticize me about it! Especially since you're out with a different brunette bimbo every week!"

Christina was trying not to yell, but knew the words came out in a harsher tone than she'd wanted. But she couldn't help it. All he'd done was harp on her outfit and how suggestive it was. Well damn it, that's how she'd wanted it to be! If Adam wasn't going to realize what was right in front of him, then she was going to find someone who would. She was tired of being alone, and while her heart ached for Adam, wanting desperately to be with him, she knew it wouldn't happen. And even though she couldn't bring herself to give up hope, she knew she at least had to start trying to find a life away from him. She couldn't bear the pain of loving him and not being able to be with him.

"I just want you to put something over that dress! God, you look like you're begging for sex, and if this guy is any sort of a man, it's going to be the only thing on his mind tonight!"

Lex jerked to attention as the words struck home. If he'd had any doubts that he was Adam, they were resolved in the echo of the exact words he'd yelled at her, during the same situation, a few weeks ago in Metropolis. He swallowed hard, wondering if he really wanted to know how upset Chloe had been with him. Taking a deep breath, unable to resist temptation, he turned back to the story.

Adam's words set fire to the embers that had been glowing in her body throughout the whole conversation.

"I look like I'm begging for sex? So what? And why do you care,. Adam? You realize that I haven't been with anyone since we started working together, and putting up with you daily has left me more than a little frustrated! So maybe I am looking for a little relief, at least I'm sure to find it with someone who actually admits they want me, or at least admits they want to fuck me if nothing else!"

She screamed the last words at his face, whirling and heading for the door, knowing she'd said too much, was too angry, and that she'd better go before she did even more damage to their relationship. She'd almost made it to the door when she felt his hands grab her arms and spin her around to face him, staring down at her with eyes a flame with an emotion she couldn't believe was real.

Pure unadulterated desire. And a hell of a lot of fury.

"You want someone to fuck you? You want casual, carnal sex? You want to get laid?" He spit the words at her, his hands still gripping her arms tightly. She felt a spurt of fear, mixed with excitement as she watched his tightly held control slipping.

"Well I've got news for you Christina. If you want to get laid so badly, you don't need to go looking to any Tom, Dick or Harry you find on the street. In fact, you don't have to look at all. All you had to do was ask," he finished in a deadly voice. She felt her heart speed into overdrive at the almost insane look in his eyes.

"Oh right, like you're actually going to be man enough to admit to the attraction between us? Come on, it's been almost two years and you can't even mention it to my face. Like I really believe you're capable of acting on it. You've oh so admirably restrained yourself for so long, what makes you think I'd believe you now?"

Her words were cut off as his mouth slammed down on hers and his arms crushed her to his body.

Lex swallowed hard, feeling his body react to the written words. Words he could vividly picture happening, because those very thoughts had been going through his mind as he'd yelled at Chloe. Obviously she had been feeling the same and had no qualms about spelling out her desires to that effect on paper. He closed his eyes as he imagined what she could do to him in real life. He felt his body harden, his cock already straining against the fly of his slacks.

He really should stop reading this. Right now. Before he learned too much about Chloe's fantasies. But they were of him. And what was that saying about curiosity and the cat again? Taking a deep breath, he adjusted his pants and turned back to the screen.

Christina couldn't believe the passion he poured into the kiss. His mouth seemed to devour hers, his tongue probing deep into the recesses of her mouth, dueling with hers as they fought for domination of the kiss. His hands were rough on her arms, holding her tightly to his aroused body, so every inch of their flesh pressed together. And being that she had so little material covering most of her flesh, she could feel the hardness of his body even better against her sensitive skin.

She moaned low in her throat as one hand finally moved around to roughly stroke her breast through the thin fabric, bringing the nipple to a tight, hard peak within seconds. She arched herself against him, needing to feel his body even closer to hers, Her mind was spinning off on a cloud of desire, almost unable to believe this was really happening. But she wasn't going to take it for granted. She'd wanted him for far too long.

With a move that surprised even herself, she managed to free one arm from where both of them had locked around his neck, and within moments, had his shirt unbuttoned and her hands running across his bare chest.

She smiled ferally as she heard him groan, raking her fingernails across his chest to increase the sensation. She felt him suddenly move, his head dipping to her breast and taking the nipple into his mouth, sucking hard on it, through the thin material of her dress. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, pulling him tighter to her, moaning in a broken voice that she wanted more.

He complied, and before she knew what was happening, he had the straps of her dress pushed down her arms and the material was suddenly puddled on the floor. She smiled as she heard him catch his breath as she was revealed to him in nothing but a black lace bra and panties.

Before she could utter a word, his hands were cupping her breasts, slipping inside the material, fingers stroking over bare flesh. She cried out and bit her lip at the incredible sensations she felt flowing through her body. She thought she might have screamed as he leaned down and took her breast deep into his mouth. The feeling was exquisite! His teeth and tongue were doing things to her flesh she'd only ever read about. Her hands had stopped their exploration for the time being, simply holding onto him, pulling him closer, begging him for more.

But suddenly, it wasn't enough. She wanted him naked.

Keeping his head pressed to her chest, she managed to slip her free hand down to his fly, hearing him hiss as she cupped his cock through the material. He was rock hard and straining against her hand. Before he could do more than groan, she had him unzipped and pulsing in her hand.

"Christina!"

His voice was low and hoarse, his eyes shut in ecstasy as she stroked him slowly. She loved the look on his face, loved knowing she could bring him to this. It was a heady feeling. He could deny his emotions all he wanted, but she could make him lose control.

Her sense of power was suddenly usurped as she felt his fingers slip between her legs, cupping her center and pressing the heel of his hand against her clit. She felt the surge of wetness dampen her panties as his touch inflamed her.

"Someone's a bit anxious, aren't they," Adam's hoarse voice stunned her into silence as he suddenly thrust two fingers deep inside her body. She screamed and bucked against him, desperate to feel his fingers deeper inside her, stroking her harder. Her hand increased its pace on his cock, feeling him harden even more under her ministrations.

The tension was almost unbearable and all she knew was that she had to have him inside her, or she'd explode into so many pieces he'd never be able to put her back together.

"Adam, now," she moaned, feeling him smile against her chest. Before she could catch her breath, she felt him lift her body, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. The move put her center in direct contact with his pulsing flesh, soaking wet silk the only barrier now between them.

"Christina, are you sure?" he managed his voice ragged, poised at her entrance.

She smiled at him, the desire overwhelming her, part of her rejoicing that he cared enough to ask. It had to prove this wasn't just a grudge fuck. He cared.

She didn't answer in words. She simply reached down, pushed her panties aside, and impaled herself on his cock, crying out as he sunk deep into her body. His own cry mingled with hers, echoing throughout the silent room. Before she could even absorb the wonderful feeling of having him deep inside her, she felt him move, turning them towards the outer office. She gasped as he began moving, each step rocking him harder against her, burying him deeper inside her.

She clutched him tightly, arching against him, moaning her pleasure as they slowly moved across the room. She gasped again as she felt her backside hit the hard wood of her desk, as he backed her onto it, bending her body over it as far as she could go. She cried out as the move pushed him directly against her sweet spot, wringing a scream from deep inside her throat.

The sound seemed to spur him on, and his thrusts sped up, slamming into her over and over again. His mouth returned to hers and their tongues dueled in an imitation of what their lower bodies were doing.

Christina could feel the climax building inside her with every thrust he made. She felt herself spiraling higher and higher, her cries getting louder and louder.

Suddenly, she crested the wave and screamed as her body went into a free fall. She barely felt him still then shudder against her, his hoarse cry of her name lost in the echo of the room as he filled her with his essence. She felt her muscles clamp down tight around him, milking him for all he was worth, loving the feeling of bliss invading her body along with the feeling of him buried deep inside her.

Lex was harder than a rock his body and mind on overload as he absorbed the words Chloe had used to describe their erotic encounter. If he closed his eyes, he could picture her naked and stretched out across this very desk. He could picture her hair flying around them as he slammed his cock into her over and over again. Could hear her moans and cries as she gave herself completely to him.

He wasn't aware his hand was rubbing his cock as he let the fantasy overtake him. He was too lost in the image of being buried deep inside Chloe's body; of having her totally at his mercy. Feeling her clamp down around him as he exploded into her body, his desire fueled by her cry of release.

The thoughts were too much for him. Before he knew it, he was coming, hard and fast, his cock still throbbing against the tight fly of his slacks.

Several minutes later, he came back to himself, amazed and embarrassed that simple words could have the power to turn him on this much. Words written by Chloe Sullivan. His incredibly attractive and obviously uninhibited friend who dreamed about him taking her on a desk. He closed his eyes, willing his breathing back to normal, finally letting himself absorb what had just happened.

He'd gotten off on how Chloe felt about him. And if he was truly honest, how he felt about her.

Yes he was scared to death about loving her, about making love to her. But maybe one had to take risks. Or else forever live in perpetual hope that someday, somehow, the barriers would crumble and it would all be all right. Maybe loving someone was taking the biggest risk of all.

Maybe he was finally ready to take that risk with Chloe.

As he pondered those thoughts, he suddenly realized how right this decision felt. He'd been fighting his feelings for her for what seemed like forever. Maybe it was finally time to do something about it. Feeling better than he had in a long time, he moved to close the screen, his eyes suddenly catching the small print at the bottom of the page.

"Feedback is craved! AlexsLover@eternity.net

Feedback?

What kind of feedback? And why was there an email address on an obviously personal story? And why was the email a part of his name? A strange sense of foreboding filled his body as he quickly clicked back on the previous parts, finding the same message at the bottom of each one.

Maybe this wasn't a personal story.

Taking a deep breath, Lex closed out of the stories and moved the cursor to the small "e" on the computer screen. As the Internet window popped up, he found himself staring at a box that had "AlexsLover" and a row of stars beneath it. Obviously, her password was saved on her hard drive, although he wondered if she knew that. As he held an internal debate about the ethics of what he was doing, he noted that below the login screen, there was a checkmark in a box that said 'save password.' He knew he was about to enter Chloe's private email, but couldn't stop himself. He had to know.

As the screen opened, he noticed the mail icon blinking. As he clicked on it, he found himself suddenly staring at a series of messages, all with the word "feedback" in the subject line. He closed his eyes as he fought down his guilt and opened the first one.

Hi Alex's Lover,
I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed the latest story in your "Dark Desires" series. The power and passion behind it were incredible!

Lex felt a series of emotions flood over him as he quickly scanned a few other messages, seeing they all contained praise for "Dark Desires."

She'd posted her fantasies to the Internet. And obviously, people were reading them. People were enjoying them. People knew all about his and Chloe's non-existent love life.

Well, at least about Adam and Christina's existing love life. And lord knew he hoped no one reading it recognized them. Although Adam's baldness was a dead giveaway.

He sat there a few moments more, absorbing the fact that she'd actually posted erotic stories online. He thought back to the few times he'd wandered into the Torch office to talk to her, and found her immersed in the computer. Now that he thought about it, lately, she'd been looking extremely nervous if he caught her there, and would quickly shut down what she was working on.

No wonder.

It all made sense now.

And surprisingly, he couldn't find any anger in himself. She'd disguised their identities, and chances are, no one reading the stuff would recognize them.

In fact, he found himself somewhat turned on by the fact that his and Chloe's alter egos' seemed to be turning on people all over the Internet. More proof he needed to do something to turn things on here in real life.

But how?

He felt a smile break across his face as something occured to him.

Should he?

She would surely kill him.

But then again, maybe she would ravish him instead.

It was worth the risk, they'd been denying this too long.

Besides, he didn't think he'd be able to control himself around her now, even if he tried. Not with the memory of those words and the images they'd created burned into his mind.

What did he have to lose?

With a slight feeling of trepidation, jotted down her email address and signed out of her account. A few moments later his own personal account was pulled up and he began typing.

Alex's Lover,

You should be more careful about where you store your files on the computer. Or at least what you title them.
You never know what thoughts will go through someone's head when he sees a file titled "Chloe's Stories."
But I suspect if you look hard enough, you might just get some answers to these burning questions.

Chloe's Soon-To-Be Lover

When he'd finished, he sat back and proof read the message. Short, sweet and to the point. She couldn't NOT get his meaning. Now the question was, what would she do with it?

He could still turn back. He could still try to pretend things were the same and that he wasn't picturing her naked, stretched out across his desk, each time he looked at her.

No way.

He pressed the send button.

~*~*~*~*~

An hour later, he was walking quietly through the silent halls of Smallville High. He'd spotted her car out front as he'd driven by and he figured she'd be checking her email right about now.

He'd been fighting his conscience the whole time, wondering if he had any right to take their relationship to the next level, knowing the dangers it would create. Then he remembered her words, her passion, expressed so clearly to him, and he knew he couldn't have done anything else. Approaching the Torch office, he saw a faint light glowing from the room.

Taking a careful peek around the doorframe, he saw her sitting at her computer, a smile on her face as she obviously read her email. He smiled to himself, realizing she most likely hadn't gotten to his yet.

Perfect, he couldn't wait to see her reaction, his body already hardening in anticipation.

A sense of triumph appeared on his face as he heard her sharply indrawn breath as she clicked on another email, and he knew there was no going back. She'd gotten his message. It was time to see this thing through and grab his future.

"If you look over here, you might just get some answers to those burning questions," he said softly, seeing her go still, before taking a deep breath and turning to meet his gaze.

His body hardened as he observed the fear and desire mixed in the glowing pools of her eyes. He slowly moved towards her, feeling the tension in the air build to an almost intolerable level. When he finally reached her, he breathed in her familiar scent and felt his body tighten even more. He placed both hands on the arms of her chair, boxing her in. He could see the desire in her eyes, and feel the arousal in her body as he stared down at her, watching her lick suddenly dry lips.

The move undid him.

He captured her lips with his and proceeded to kiss her exactly as he'd been dreaming about for what seemed like forever. Exactly like she'd written in her story. He groaned against her lips as he felt her arms tighten around his neck, deepening the kiss. He couldn't stop himself from pulling her from the chair then, desperate to feel her body pressed against his. He continued to devour her mouth as he lifted her, whirling them around and just like her fantasy, pressing her back into the desk, arching her over it, exactly as he'd imagined.

He pulled away just enough to let her catch her breath, admiring the site of her flushed cheeks, rapidly beating pulse and hardened nipples straining against the thin cotton of her tank top. She was truly a beautiful sight. And she was all his.

He knew it.

She knew it.

Nothing more needed to be said.

He smiled down at her as he whispered against her ear.

"Do you want to really become Lex's Lover?" he asked hoarsely, letting his desire for her shine in his eyes. He smiled as she pulled him back down to her lips and kissed him hard, pressing her body harder against his.

His low groan and her muffled whimpers were the only sounds in the office as he set about making all Chloe's darkest desires a reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

Well, what did you think? I know it tended to be a bit cheesy, but hey, I needed smut as stress relief after the emotional week of TV I'm getting by losing a bunch of my favorite characters on shows I watch. So, please let me know how I did!

ColumbiaBlue
5th February 2004, 21:37
Oh. My. God. That was SO freakin' funny! I love this story!

You should be more careful about where you store your files, no telling what information someone could access.
You never know what thoughts will go through someone's head when he sees a file titled "stories," especially knowing your background.
But I suspect if you want them bad enough, you might just get some answers to these burning questions.

Chloe's Soon-To-Be Lover

I knew it!!! I KNEW he snooped! Great job! Another awesome story!!!

~Manda :blinkkiss:

Jenmar
5th February 2004, 22:29
That story was great! I loved it, it was funny, smutty, and wonderful.

Now on to your challenge...

Well, the feedback from MacRabb seems to be from Mac of JAG. I&#39;m thinking from the "salty goodness" that Vampsgirl is from Cordy of Angel <sniff>. I&#39;m not sure but RitaLee reminded me of Rita from Silk Stalkings but I could be wrong. As for NatKnight, I&#39;m at a loss no clue who that would be.

Anyway, it was a great smut biscuit and I loved it. Great work&#33;

asharnanae
5th February 2004, 22:32
:biggrin: hey this was fabulous&#33;&#33; I love how you weaved the two stories together, each mirrorining the other. Fantastic stuff&#33;&#33; But AGHH, how could you stop it there&#33;&#33; MORE&#33;&#33; :worship2:

staysixkid
6th February 2004, 01:26
oh my god&#33; :biggrin: this was just....AWESOME&#33; I loved it. You&#39;ve just created one excellent story.

Impress
6th February 2004, 02:12
Originally posted by Jenmar@Feb 5 2004, 02:29 PM
Now on to your challenge...

Well, the feedback from MacRabb seems to be from Mac of JAG. I&#39;m thinking from the "salty goodness" that Vampsgirl is from Cordy of Angel <sniff>. I&#39;m not sure but RitaLee reminded me of Rita from Silk Stalkings but I could be wrong. As for NatKnight, I&#39;m at a loss no clue who that would be.
That&#39;s what I figured too. Oh and NatKnight has to be Natalie from Forever Knight.

Great work hun. I so enjoyed this version of the story.

hfce
6th February 2004, 02:12
That was goooodddd :smoker:

Hope :chlexsign2:

scifichick774
6th February 2004, 02:24
Originally posted by Jenmar@Feb 5 2004, 01:29 PM
As for NatKnight, I&#39;m at a loss no clue who that would be.

Hee&#33; Natalie from Forever Knight. And your other guesses were the same ones I was thinking, so I&#39;m just going to say they&#39;re right. :biggrin:

Loved this one&#33;

sydsvaughn
6th February 2004, 05:57
I&#39;m so proud of you all&#33; You got all my &#39;references&#39; right&#33; (Special note to Cordy fans, I&#39;m with you. :sniff:)

Thanks for the feedback, and can I just say (for those of you who know it) I really, really miss "Forever Knight" and "Silk Stalkings?" Crime Time After Primetime baby. Wasn&#39;t it great.

Seriously though, good job and thanks for the kind feedback&#33;

SaraC

randa
6th February 2004, 07:05
totally loved it&#33;&#33; :biggrin:

autumngold
6th February 2004, 09:03
Thank you for the wonderful Chlex story&#33;&#33; Excellent smut&#33;&#33; I loved how Lex posted his message and then went looking for her&#33;&#33; Isn&#39;t fanfic wonderful&#33;&#33; :chlexsign1:

Béatrice
6th February 2004, 11:35
This is a fabulous story&#33;&#33;&#33; :biggrin:
Ad the smut...Mmmm&#33;
BRAVO&#33; :applause:

Blaire023
6th February 2004, 15:43
I loved that show, Silk Stalkings. I forgot about it until just now, so thanks&#33;

Anyway, loved the story. Nothing like a smutfic to get you in the mood. ...or to make you cum your pants....either way

~B

Not An Addict
6th February 2004, 19:06
Originally posted by sydsvaughn@Feb 5 2004, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback, and can I just say (for those of you who know it) I really, really miss "Forever Knight" and "Silk Stalkings?" Crime Time After Primetime baby. Wasn&#39;t it great.
Silk Stalkings&#33;&#33; Rita and Chris&#33; That was such a kick-ass show when they were on it.

This was a GREAT story&#33; Absolutely fantastic. I just found it this morning, and I only had time to read the first part before I had to leave for class. Damn those classes&#33; But then I got to come home and finish it and YAY&#33; Great job, as always. ^_^

SexInStilettos
6th February 2004, 21:21
that was great, very intense...i love how he found out too...very creative

BrightStar
7th February 2004, 07:31
Oh Sara, that was fantastic&#33; I loved it. You did a fantastic job bringing it all together. I loved the e-mail references. And well, hon, I&#39;m with you about Cordy. I can&#39;t believe they did that&#33; Great job hon.

~Galen

Queen Of Tact
7th February 2004, 12:19
That was great... I don&#39;t know how i missed it the other day but it was wonderful.... Loved the other fback she got..... *cries* I miss my Cordy, but it&#39;s good to know i&#39;m not the only one.... Forever Knight... I loved that show.... Silk Stalkings loved it to.... Well before they got rid of the 2 main people......

Anyways great fic.....

CC

Kit Merlot
8th February 2004, 16:30
Sara, I think I tell you this on every story you write, but that was fabulous&#33; I especially liked the referene to "Forever Knight" one of my favorites from back in the day :biggrin:

WELL DONE

vardaquareien
8th February 2004, 17:06
Well it&#39;s 2am, I&#39;m bleary eyed and I have to get up to go to work in the morning but I just had to finish your fic&#33; Smutalishasly yummy&#33;&#33;&#33; See what happens to my brain at this time of the morning? Words pop up into existence out if nowhere...and then I start babbling when I should be giving constructive crisicism. problem is I can think of and critisism. My thoughts seem to begin and end with....smut :drool: yummmmmmmm&#33;

BTW I really loved the idea of Chloe writing fanfics and posting online. I can see her pouring all her frustrated desires out into her writing. Great ficcy&#33;&#33;&#33;

gina
9th February 2004, 05:29
Oh my, that was amazing&#33; I loved the whole premise of Chloe writing smutty stories based on her frustrations with Lex.

And thanks for reminding me about Silk Stalkings, I haven&#39;t thought about it in a long time... that was a great show.

Anyways, excellent job on the fic, can&#39;t wait to read your next one&#33; :)

Clannadlvr
13th February 2004, 19:04
Sara&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I love how you have Chloe writing fiction&#33; This is so perfect&#33;&#33; You can totally see Chloe having this fantasy life that she keeps hidden from everyone else. It&#39;s so perfect&#33;

Oh, and your reference to Silk Stalkings? *wipes tear* Oh, how I miss that show..the Rita and Chris years, mind you.

This was such a creative idea and you&#39;ve really fleshed it out nicely. I don&#39;t often like POV shifts, but it only helped to highten the formula.

You know...I&#39;d love to see the whole Dark Desires story...*grins*

meghan036
11th April 2005, 23:05
Sara!!!! I love how you have Chloe writing fiction! This is so perfect!! You can totally see Chloe having this fantasy life that she keeps hidden from everyone else. It's so perfect!

This was such a creative idea and you've really fleshed it out nicely.

You know...I'd love to see the whole Dark Desires story...*grins*

What she said. :D

starmoon
11th April 2005, 23:20
perfect that was so hot and wonderful.

BellaMR
7th June 2005, 00:15
I read this story awhile ago in my lurking stages and finally found it again thanks to the Looking for a Fanfiction Forum.
I just wanted to let you know how much I loved it. Beautiful writing.

Dianora
7th June 2005, 05:19
loved this story. i can totally picture Chloe writing smut fics. great job. great smut.:blinkkiss

angelines
9th June 2005, 04:06
what did i think i can't think after a story like that my brain is still going over it again and again and again. thanks for writting this story.going to go back to drooling now. bye.

arkakitty
9th June 2005, 15:18
This story is fantastic!!! I really loved the whole plot and the thought of Chloe writing stories ^,^v

JosiCuervo
14th June 2005, 06:01
I wanna be Lex's lover!I wanna be Lex's lover!I wanna be Lex's lover!

So loved this fic. Great job! Did I mention that I wanna be Lex's lover!? WooHoo!

(Sorry, I get a little overzealous at the thought being Lex's lover...I just can't help it.)

darkangel
11th August 2005, 10:50
Good fic.....i liked the story within a story....it was original.
:wub:

Esther25jm
26th August 2006, 07:00
Whoa, mama!! That was mouth-wateringly HOT! Love the idea of Chloe writing fiction and Lex snooping through her files and reading it. HOT DAMN! His reaction to it was just---GAH!!! I'm still drooling, actually. Fantabulous job---simply fantab!!

~*~Tasha~*~
28th August 2006, 06:37
Whew ... good read on this one. Enjoyed it!! I got a kick out of the Chloe writing about Lex on the internet. It seemed appropriate for it to happen and have him stumble across it. Nicely done!

Caliope
2nd September 2006, 19:17
That was just fantastic. I loved it!!!!!! I really really did.

Tanschana
19th May 2008, 14:54
OH
MY
GOD!!!

HOT

Very nice story!

wistfulwatcher
6th July 2008, 12:49
I totally enjoyed that, like I have all of your fics. I've been waiting to come across a Chloe-writes-smut fic, and was overjoyed with this one!

I also loved your references--very nice!

WW

malugargula
18th February 2009, 23:49
Wonderful and hot fic
:)

elementia
24th February 2009, 14:04
Wow that was awesome!!!
I only wish it wasn't so short.

Jehye
15th August 2009, 03:21
This was really fun. I loved that you incorporated the fanfic, but I really wanted to read more of her story! Great job and thanks for sharing it!

klarybelle
16th August 2009, 02:06
OMG I loved it. The uncertainty between the two had me on the edge of my seat. I was so immersed in the story I had to double check that I had indeed come to the end, I was so caught up. You are so creative. Good Job.

Ami Rose
25th August 2012, 02:04
Loved it

lia00027
21st April 2015, 09:15
Good story.