PDA

View Full Version : Help: How not to be a guidance counsellor (G)

Joy
5th February 2004, 13:19
I was reading the spoilers for crisis when this came up. Standard Disclaimers Apply

To Scifichick's comment!

Lana: Teen Help Line, How can I help you?

Girl: Uhhh, hi.

Lana: Hi... how are you doing today?

Girl: *sniff* not good.

Lana: Why don't you tell me what's wrong?

Girl: A lot of things... My boyfriend left to go to war... He.. he told me he loved me and
he just left!

Lana: I know exactly how you feel...

Girl: You're just saying that...

Lana: No, no, it's true... My... my ex-boyfrien d left me as well to join the army. He died...

Girl: I'm sorry. It's just...

Lana: And I feel really guilty that I was going to break-up with him by a video-message.

Girl: Oh, well... I don't think I'd do that...

Lana: Eversince his dad got sick, we started to grow apart. I mean, I know it's important that he spends time
with his dad, but during that time... I started to see things in a different light.

Girl: Well... I don't know what to do. I love him, I really do. It's just that without him, I feel incomplete...
He's my boyfriend and bestfriend all rolled into one. He keeps me safe, He's always there when I need him...

Lana: Sounds like a boy I know. He finally told me his feelings, then he runs off to Metropolis... and he's always there when
I need help... but I'm starting to see that being with him puts me in danger... Then, there's this new guy, he's really nice, but he's so
secretive. Why can't he tell me about his past?

Girl: Uhhh, well Michael's not like that. He was a bit closed-off at first, but he opened up... I can actually start confiding in him about my mom
and her boyfriend...

Lana: My mom was with another man. I mean, all my life I thought they were each other's only love! I just discovered that the father I knew was never
my biological father. It hurts to know that they kept this from me... Then, I meet him again. I thought that this would be a chance for me to have a
family after my mom and dad died. But he... he's got a new life. I couldn't ruin that, so I had to turn away.

Girl: I'm just confused with everything. My step-brother to be got a scholarship to play football and we have to move... but I can't leave my friends...

Lana: My Aunt left me to be with her boyfriend. He had a job in Metropolis so she just decides to move! How could she do that to me!

Girl: Uhhh,

Lana: All my life, people I care about would leave! My parents died, My real father has a new family, Clark won't tell me his secret, and neither
will Adam, and I once thought Clark would keep me safe, but he's the one who's..

Girl hangs up.

Maria: God! what kind of a counsellor is she???

----

I was thinking that maybe I can use Liz instead of Maria to all Roswell fans...

starmoon
29th April 2005, 22:47
that was so funny and i could picture lana doing that to some poor teen. maby you could add a little chlex. loved your story.

PMD
30th April 2005, 02:05
Joy:

Oh my God---I was---this is so her at times. I could picture this happening and then somebody coming to lana saying, this isn't about you dear, it's about the person on the line. Thank you---I needed this right now. :)

autumngold
30th April 2005, 05:47
Oh no, that girl called up depressed and probably hung up suicidal after Lana's talk!! Great story!!

arkakitty
21st July 2005, 18:48
Great one..really Lana? A guidance cunsellor? I don't think so, and you proved me right. Loved it, although I pity the girl calling...

Augustine86
22nd July 2005, 01:30
The saddest thing is that I could actually picture Lana doing that. For Real.

chril1
26th July 2005, 06:27
wow lana really is dense sometimes

lea
xxx