Blaire023
26th January 2004, 22:27
Title: Lovely Bones
Author: Blaire
Rating: NC17
Pairing: Lex/Chloe
Disclaimer: Don't own anything...:crygreen:
SPOILER WARNING FOR SEASON 3!!!!
Summary: My response to last week's episode in which Lex fired Gabe.

Lovely Bones

An overwhelming white heat pulsed through Chloe's veins. Anger
coursing through her body with every step she took through the mansion. Up stairs that seemed endless and through hallways that wound tight at the corners. A coil of vengeance thickened her pace as she pushed through double oak doors to Lex Luthor's office.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Chloe screamed as she tore past the doors and slammed her hands, palm down on a glass surface. Ignoring the jarring pain that bolted nearly to her elbows she leaned her body forward and stared into the face of the man that she had once trusted. The man that she had told secrets to, that no other person knew of. The man that had just taken his petty insecurities out on her father and cut him off from a job that he'd been doing for years upon years. Her face flamed high with color. Her eyes sparkled with complete ire for the man seated comfortably in front of her, his phone to his ear.

Lex ran his eyes over the body poised on the edge of his desk, ready for attack. Silently, without a word otherwise, he flipped his cellphone shut to halt the business call he'd been on. "Miss Sullivan." An eyebrow raised in observance to her stance as she met his gaze full on with a gleam of her own.

"You egocentric, convoluted peice of shit." Her teeth grinded together as she hissed the words at him. "You had no right to fire my father and you know it."

Lex nodded in understanding and he folded his hands together on the top of his desk, regarding her with a cool casualness. "Chloe, your father is an employee of mine. You, however, are not. If your father would like to contact me..."

Lex's menial speech was cut abruptly short as Chloe fisted both hands and slammed them down on his desk. Effectively stunning him. "You fired him because of some rift between your father and you." Chloe seethed anger, could feel it seeping from her pores in a light sheen of sweat. "My father is not a fucking pawn, Lex. My father was a damn good worker and his performance skills are not lacking in the least." To emphasize her words she swept papers off his desk and her eyes roamed nowhere from his. "You know it."

"Miss Sullivan, if you've sunk to the level of throwing a tantrum I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I have to say, Chloe, this is far from becoming of you."

Chloe reached over the desk and clutched his tie in one fist yanking him forward. "Fuck becoming, Lex. I want to know why you fired him."

Lex's hand shot out and grasped the wrist of her hand fisted around his tie. Tightening his hold until his fingers pressed deep into her pulse point he shoved her hand away. "Miss Sullivan, I'm going to ask you to leave, this one time, before I call security and have you removed from the grounds."

A scream worked its way up through her throat and caught in a muffled release. Her hands shoved through her hair, shuffling it around her face. "Goddammit Lex. He needs this job. What do I have to do?"

Lex stood from his chair and walked around the desk until he was an inch away from her, an inch from his toes touching hers. His face loomed above hers, a hairsbreath away. "The question, Chloe, is what are you willing to sacrifice for your father to secure his old position?" His hands landed on her shoulders and he squeezed them gently then ran down her arms to her elbows. "What does his job mean to you, Chloe?" His mouth hovered centimeters from hers, his breath caressing her parted lips. When she didn't answer Lex dropped her arms and walked away from her to the doors of his office. Standing to the side he held one open. "When you're ready to answer my questions, Miss Sullivan, I'll answer yours." His voice had switched from a seductive whisper against her heated skin, to an ice laden business tone that sliced the air with jagged edges.

Chloe turned to face him completely and her mind raced at what to do. Obviously he wasn't willing to discuss the terms of her father's employment with her. She couldn't bribe him with anything. She had no blackmail against him. There weren't any favors she could call in for that would help her in this instance. She knew she didn't hold the upper hand. Or did she? Slowly her fingers lowered to the hem of her shirt, playing with the soft material against her stomach, internally debating the pros and cons of what she could do. Would do. In mere seconds her mind was made up and she swiftly pulled her shirt off, tossing it to the side where it landed in a mangled mound of fabric. She didn't miss the way Lex's eyes were riveted to what she?d revealed. Nor did she miss the tension that seemed to elevate the temperature in the room. When his eyes finally returned to her face, her lips curved into a satisfied smile and she toed off one sneaker, and then the other.

Lex's hand twitched on the door, knowing the possibilities should he shut it the rest of the way. Damning his conscience to hell he did just that. Slowly, ever so slowly he pushed the door shut, and then the other, until they were latched against one another. Turning back to look at Chloe as she unsnapped her jeans and pulled the zipper down. One hand remained behind his back to lock the door, and then he started toward her. Watching intently as she peeled the denim down over the swell of her butt, the slope of her thighs, the lean casing of her calves, and finally kicked them aside toward her shirt. Standing in front of him, clad only in a pair of barely there panties made of a swatch of some silk and two thin strands of material, was a woman. Chloe Sullivan wasn't a girl. She most definitely wasn't an adolescent. She was, from what he could see, one hundred percent wet dream, wrapped in a stylish, overabundance of undiluted snark. He wanted to taste her, inhale her scent until it branded him, touch her until his fingertips burned and his palms sweated from want.

Chloe stood perfectly still as Lex sauntered toward her. His movements sleek and stunning, a predator hunting its prey. His hands closed roughly around her upper arms as he pulled her flush with his body. "This isn't going to prove anything, Miss Sullivan." His eyes bore into hers as she never wavered.

"I want you to give my father his job back." Her hands ran up the front of his shirt until she reached the top button, slowly manuevering it through its hole. "And I don't want him regarded as a pawn," She paused to unbutton the second and third. "in any of the sick and twisted games you play with your dad." Fourth and fifth came free and her nails ran up then back down the flesh she'd revealed. So smooth. Stroking light caresses where red welts sprung up from his pale skin.

Lex's lips lifted at their corners and his brows arched delicately. "Is that all?"

"Mmmm." Chloe made a noncommital sound. "Now, can you agree to those stipulations?" She took his hands with hers and placed them on her hips, and then pulled his shirt from his pants, delighting in the way his muscles tensed.

"It's a deal." His hands squeezed her hips.

"Then why don't we seal it." Chloe's whispered words raced through his body, warming his blood, thickening each beat that thundered through his brain.

"Yes." Lex said quietly as her hands pushed the material of his shirt off his shoulders and it fell to the ground behind him. "Let's." His lips whispered against hers before he claimed them fully. His teeth captured her bottom lip and his tongue stroked over the plump flesh of his captured treasure. Chloe lips parted on a gasp, and releasing her lip his tongue dove into her depths, sweeping hers into a tangled embrace. Backing away from their position, Lex led her to the low leather couch and sat down heavily as his knees brushed against the edge of the cushion. Chloe tumbled into his lap with one hard yank, their mouths fused together in an endless mating ritual.

His right hand wove into her hair, angling her to deepen the kiss, his left hand trailed down her stomach to the edge of lace. Immediately he dipped beneath the scrap of material, fingers brushing against soft curls before stroking along impossibly wet feminine folds. A groan rumbled in his chest as his fingers came into contact with the swollen nub of nerves. Chloe's mouth ripped away from his as her back arched and she cried out his name. Her nails dug into his shoulder as she rubbed against his fingers, hips lifting up only to slowly slide back down against him. When she raised her hips for the third time, his fingers positioned themselves and she sank slowly onto them. Her eyes flew open as he invaded her body and her muscles tensed and released, clutching him to her. Convulsing around his digits she moaned and bit her lip, riding the last waves of ecstasy.

Her name was a hoarse whisper that parted his lips and leaning forward, her touched his lips to her. Chloe reaching down between them, unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks. Raising off of him, his fingers slowly slid out from her velvet sheath. Chloe groaned deep in her throat as the emptiness that replaced such fullness chilled her. Grasping his throbbing erection in one hand, she met his hand with hers and together they pulled her underwear to the side. The head of his penis seeking entry to her channel, Chloe spread her legs further and glided down, down until she was filled with his manhood. Her eyes shut slowly as her hands crept to his shoulders and held on. Setting the pace, she moved slowly, so slowly Lex felt the blood churning in his veins, the pounding in his temples, the fluttering of her muscles around his rock hard shaft. On an exhaled sigh she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his throat, sucking hungrily at the skin that pulsed his heartbeat. Speading up her rhythm she was secretly delighted when Lex's hips pistoned and met her beat for beat.

Tension coiled in the pit of her stomach as Lex's fingers trailed up her spine, his hands spreading over her shoulder blades. Her gasp of excitement as he hooked his hands to her shoulders and pummeled into her, was not lost on deaf ears. Her body shook as tremors shot through her nerves, peircing each thrust with a cry of his name. Her lips latched onto his earlobe while her hands blindly reached behind him and her palms cradled the back of his head.

Sweat covered their bodies as they raced for the finish. Fast and hard, she convulsed around him and whimpered into his ear before her back arched away from him, his arms still hooked behind her to keep her in place. His hips still thrusting upward as her inner most muscles clenched and his name was screamed as a broken cry of release. Slowly his hands drew down to her hips where her hands immediately covered his. Pressing his fingers into her flesh and his thumbs into her hipbones, he kept her in place as his head fell back against the couch, clenching his teeth and shutting his eyes he ground out her name as he spilled himself into her.

Sated, sweaty, completely exhausted Chloe's body melted into his as she leaned forward and rest her forhead in the crook of his neck. Lex's hands left her hips to fall to her thighs, where his fingertips trailed lazily along her sweat slickened skin. Chloe groaned as she turned her face into his neck and her tongue darted out to taste the salty moisture there. Lex opened his eyes slowly and peered down at the top of the blonde head, out of the corner of his eye. Her tongue laving hot swirls on his skin. His groan, accompanied by the syllables of her name had her eyes looking up at him. Clearing her throat she sat back, only to be pulled closer. "Don't move." Lex instructed.

Chloe's brows furrowed together as her hands gripped Lex's shoulders. "Are you sticking to the deal?" Suddenly, she didn't feel so confident.

Lex closed his eyes again and brought one hand up from her leg to rub his bleary eyes. Of course. She only slept with him to get her father his job back. A trickled of dissappointment warred inside of him. It wasn't the first time he'd fucked a woman for business ventures. With Chloe, it had felt different. But it wasn't. And he knew that. His hand latched onto the back of her head, where he fisted her hair and brought her face forward, mere centimeters from his. "I don't go back on my word, Chloe."

A small smile worked on her features until she was beaming at him. Leaning forward, she brushed her lips against his. "Is this a one time deal, or should I take out a payment plan?"

Lex leaned back to look at her face. The rosy hue tinted her cheeks and her eyes sparkled with something he wasn't quite sure of. "Are you saying..."

Chloe interupted his flow of thought. "This was incredible." Shifting her hips she felt him grow hard inside her, twitching to full capacity. "And from the feel of things, I'd say our deal has only been sealed partially." Slowly she raised her hips and slid back down the length of him, watching as he clenched his jaw tightly. "What do you say Lex?" She whispered the words as her lips brushed over his jaw.

Lex opened his mouth to speak at the same time Chloe effectively cut him off as she squeezed her muscles tighter around him as she slowly raised herself up. With a growl rumbling in his chest he hooked his hands under her thighs and spread them wide as he flipped her onto her back. "I say it's a deal." He replied before he burried himself completely inside of her.

The End.

staysixkid
26th January 2004, 23:36
woot! :biggrin: Awesome job Blaire!

Now if only that *would* happen.... :blush:

autumngold
26th January 2004, 23:45
I just love Lex and Chloe's agreement!! She's such a lucky girl!! Now if they could only make that happen on the show :biggrin: ! Thank you for posting this great story, I really enjoyed it!! :chlexsign4:

Béatrice
27th January 2004, 00:14
In my opinion, it is a pleasant way to save her father's job. I would kill to be her. :blush:
Thank you Blaire. I think I am going to make some sweet dreams which involve Lex Luthor and I.

vardaquareien
27th January 2004, 04:54
Mmmmmm :drool: What a way to make a deal!!! Very hot!!! Absolutely loved it!! :smoker:

scifichick774
27th January 2004, 06:11
Originally posted by staysixkid@Jan 26 2004, 02:36 PM
Now if only that *would* happen....
Agreed. If that would happen - and not just off screen - then I *might* be able to forgive the stupid writers for that stupid show. Nicely done, Blaire.

Val
27th January 2004, 07:22
Oh I so wish that'd happen!
Great job Blaire! Oh and I *really* think you should consider a sequel! ;)

hfce
27th January 2004, 08:36
You need to write for Smallville. Because clearly you do the job better then they do.

Hope :chlexsign2:

Blaire023
27th January 2004, 13:56
Originally posted by hfce@Jan 27 2004, 01:36 AM
You need to write for Smallville. Because clearly you do the job better then they do.

Psha, where's the damn application?

And as for a sequel, wait till I finish All fall down, which only has one more chapter left, and Too far away that only has two chapters left and then I'll start a spin off from this one.

Thanks for leaving me feedback.

~Blaire

Sab_Luthor
27th January 2004, 14:40
oh my
that was so great i adore it
it was a wonderful fic
but you can't finish like that you have to do a sequel
please do a sequel

SexInStilettos
28th January 2004, 01:57
if that happen in the next ep...i think i would die of prue happiness....

tiff
28th January 2004, 10:33
In a perfect world, that's how "Whisper" would've ended...That was HOT, and I'm looking forward to the sequel. Thank you Blaire for the perfect ending they never aired.

Clannadlvr
28th January 2004, 10:59
Blaire, you SLAY me!

Ok, so of course I'm going to be pissed at Lex. I mean, he obviously was willing to have Chloe trade sexual favors for Gabe's job. And I should hate him for it, even if Chloe and Lex both got statisfaction from the hook up...

...but....

Lex's dissapointment that it was going to be just a one time thing?

*sighs*

You got me there...

If only the SV writers would get a clue!

Charmingjen
8th February 2004, 01:56
Hell yeah Blaire. Loved this fic tremendously! I wouldn't mind taking that kind of deal up with Lex. hehe... *evil grin*

;) Jen

gina
8th February 2004, 13:10
Wow, that rocked! And I loved that Lex wanted it to be about more than just sex.

This *definitely* should have happened on the show! Or any kind of confrontation actually.

I can't wait to read the sequel! :)

Ainur
3rd December 2004, 03:38
:wub: I love Lex because he was disgusting in here; and I didn't even care. He is so hot. Also I really liked the ending. Great job!!!

lilybite
10th January 2005, 09:56
Great Fic and Fantastic sentence.

Very cool

Blaire023
14th January 2005, 07:11
thank you so much, lil.

not very often that someone actually compliments me on my writing, and not just the plot line. glad to know i pleased and i am very flattered i'm in your sig line.

becky
16th January 2005, 00:21
Originally posted by staysixkid@Jan 26 2004, 10:36 PM
Now if only that *would* happen.... :blush:
what, you mean you missed that eppy with the gratuitous chlex humping?

:devil:

good stuff blaire!!! :worship2:

~Becky~
:chlexsign3:

starmoon
25th March 2005, 23:56
i like this story it is interesting and entaring.

micah_luther
22nd June 2005, 07:50
That was hot, good job. Very hot. Chlex is always hot though

arkakitty
23rd July 2005, 22:51
A deal's a deal.
And what a great deal. Loved it :)

darkangel
24th July 2005, 09:55
I loved this fic. Its naughty in a good way.

littlepearl
24th July 2005, 17:25
Wow !!!!!! Impressive really great job!!!!

Littlepearl

teb85
24th July 2005, 18:35
loved it!
very hot and what a great deal to make!

~*~Tasha~*~
2nd June 2006, 11:20
Good one. Interesting way to make a deal with Lex. {chuckles} Definitely one of the ways that some of us would LOVE to try.

Tanschana
12th August 2008, 04:40
:yeahbaby:

hehe, like it!

malugargula
3rd January 2013, 16:37
Hot!!!! :)

Ami Rose
24th October 2013, 18:09
Damn that was hot!