PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Wicked Thoughts: Sequel to Wicked Dreams - (NC-17)

Lady Aquitaine
14th January 2004, 20:33
Hi All. At the not so subtle threats I have received, not naming any names Adeylan ;), I happy to say here is Part 1 of Wicked Thoughts...Hope you like... :biggrin:

Title: Wicked Thoughts
Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: Don't own anything! DAMN! :crygreen:

Part 1

Chloe awoke groggily to the slight tapping on her face. She groaned in disgust when she realized what she done. Chloe Sullivan, strong, level headed, practical, spunky intrepid reporter committed the ultimate sin. She fainted. FAINTED! And what was worse…She really didn’t care. NOPE!

I mean a person can only take so MUCH. ‘And I have definitely gone through a SHIT load.’

Tell me fucking about it!…Evil Chloe groused.

“Chloe?” the familiar sensual masculine voice called out to her sending delightful shivers down her body.

“Not FAIR!” she growled as she slowly opened her eyes to feast upon the love of her life, the main star in her x-rated dreams, that man who rocked her world (or so she thought) bald, billionaire playboy, Lex Luthor.

Lex Luthor himself was shocked at the recent events that had occurred. And it took a lot to really shock him. But when he heard Chloe’s yell instinct took over and he jumped off the bed racing out his towards the sound of her voice. Needless to say, when he arrived at the room she was staying in, he was even more shocked to find her practically naked with an equally semi naked Clark Kent. When her agonized gaze met his and then her eyes slowly closed, an alien emotion surged within. Fear. Lex had never been more afraid in his life, then when he watched Chloe crumple to the ground.

Quick as lightning, Lex was by her side and had her in his arms. Gently he carried her limp form to the bed and placed her upon it.

‘Come on, Chloe. Wake up?’ He thought to himself frantically. Lex was so relieved when she began to stir and grumble, that he almost grinned.

“Chloe? Are you alright? You went down pretty hard?” His blue-gray eyes were filled with concern as he asked the question.

Okay…So DO NOT need to hear the sexual innuendos…Especially when he looks this good! Evil Chloe roared.

“I’m fine. PERFECT! Peachy keen.” Chloe snidely remarked. She realized she was very close to him and it became unbearable. She wanted to touch, kiss, lick, bite and do all sorts of erotic things to him…

“Don’t look at me like that. Must you look so DAMN sexy! Can’t you ever have an ‘off’ day?” she yelled not caring about the words that came out of her mouth.

Lex’s eyebrow rose and he couldn’t help the smirk that appeared on his face.

“I’m sorry, Miss Sullivan! Luthors’ don’t have ‘off’ days and I can’t help the way I look.” Amusement laced his voice and his eyes twinkled merrily.

“Is that amusement in your voice? Do I amuse you?” She asked stabbing a finger at his bare chest. “Ooohh! That tears it buddy! After EVERYTHING that I have been through you have the nerve to use that tone with me! You are so NOT getting any, Luthor. Do you hear me? Nothing!”

“Yes, Miss Sullivan. I heard you. I believe everyone else in this room also heard you.” His voice turned husky, laughter clearly emerging through.

She couldn’t help the blush that reddened her cheeks as she looked at the other inhabitants still in the room. Chloe’s green orbs moved towards the other female occupant in the room.

Her eyes narrowed as she glared at the SLUT. Samantha Chambers stood there looking put out by the whole ordeal. At Chloe’s heated look, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Lex, clearly the little teenager is alright and her dramatic fit is over. Why don’t we go back to our room and leave the little lovebirds alone.” Samantha purred.

BITCH!...Evil Chloe quipped.

“Dramatic fit!” Chloe yelled as she moved to jump off the bed but Lex’s firm grasp held her down. She glared at him. He winked and grinned back.

“Excuse me? I’m still a little confused about everything?” Clark called out.

Oh. My. God! Clark Kent confused! What a fucking surprise! Evil Chloe snidely remarked.

Clark had put a pair of jeans while Lex had tended to Chloe, confusion evident on his face. Chloe looked from Clark to Samantha to Lex (who was still grinning) and her blood began to boil.

‘This is so unfair!’

“OUT! OUT! Everyone, except Lex, GET OUT! That especially goes for you too!” Chloe motioned at Samantha who remained firmly planted to her spot.

Samantha’s dark eyes widened in outrage. There was no way in hell she was going to start taking orders from a child. She looked towards Lex for help.

Lex’s grin left his face and he sighed running a large hand over his bald head. Whatever was going on, Chloe obviously need to talk with him in private. Did something happen?

‘Do I even want to know?’

“Sam, do as she asks.” He voiced firmly.

Sam! He called her SAM! Okay, shotgun! Where is the fucking SHOTGUN?

Samantha was about to strongly protest when the look in his eyes quieted her. She stormed huffily out of the room. Clark turned to follow but before exiting his blue eyes bore into Chloe’s with a ‘We are going to have a talk’ look.

Lex caught the look and frowned. Chloe just rolled her eyes and impatiently motioned her hand for him to leave.

When it was just the two of them, Chloe turned on him with a yell.

“Lex Luthor, if you go with that HUSSY, I swear your death will be very slow and painful.”

This was not what he expected. She almost sounded jealous. ‘But she couldn’t be.’

“Chloe, are you sure you are alright?” he asked wondering if he should have his private doctor take a quick look at her.

“Don’t you dare try to change the subject, Luthor? And how dare you call that harlot by a pet name!” Chloe’s control snapped. She looked for the nearest weapon and spied a pillow. Grabbing the pillow she whacked him across the face. Taken off guard, he looked at Chloe as if she lost her mind.

She in turn whacked him again and again. She smashed the pillow in his face, pushing him backwards. Losing his balance, Lex fell backwards onto the floor with Chloe giving chase.

She straddled him still pummeling him with the pillow. The sheet she had wrapped around herself fell loosely to her waist.

“Chlo—Chloe! What in the hell is the matter with you?” He asked between hits.

Chloe on the other hand was taking all of her pent up frustration out on him. And it felt good! ‘Stupid Man! Fucking Dream!’

‘Rotten Bastard! Unfaithful Swine!’

What are you doing?

Pig!

Can you please quit whacking the poor guy…and think more about locking lips!…LOCKING LIPS! Evil Chloe chuckled.

Chloe stopped when she realized what she was doing. At her stillness Lex looked up into the flushed face of the spunky, blonde reporter and wondered if he should do anything.

'She’ll probably whack me again if I try to move.' For a petite girl, she was surprisingly strong.

There gazes locked and Chloe’s eyes took on a glazed expression. Lex realized with a start that it was desire that shone in her eyes. He was even more surprised when she leaned down and placed her soft lips on his.

She kissed him tentatively at first. ‘Please do not let this be a dream.’

Her tongue darted out and slowly licked at his lower lip demanding to enter. Desire so intense flooded his senses and Lex felt himself slowly opening his mouth to her. ‘What does she taste like?’

Taking advantage of his momentary weakness, her tongue swooped in to duel with his. A sweet fire ignited within them as the kiss intensified and soon became demanding. Chloe’s moan of delight drove Lex’s weakening senses wild. Taking control of the kiss, he quickly turned them over so that he was lying on top of the bewitching beauty. He deepened the kiss, exploring the recesses of mouth as his body pressed tightly against hers, his hands finding there way towards her breasts.

‘They were perfect!’ Lex thought. She jumped when he squeezed a hardened crest through the thin fabric of her bra.

God, this man could undo her with just a single touch!

Her moans grew louder and soon her hands became demanding as well. She eagerly explored the expanse of his broad chest. Yes! Still smooth and rock hard.

Her hips ground against him causing him to groan with desire. She felt his hardness against her belly and lovingly ran her fingers over him. His pajama bottoms offer little resistance to her exploring fingers. He growled when he felt her hand on him.

She chuckled evilly as she squeezed him. Long, thick and smooth. ‘Better and better.’

Lex had never had a woman drive him wild as the one in his arms was so effortlessly doing.

“God, Lex! Yes!” Chloe cried as his lips finally left hers when the need for air consumed them. His lips traveled down her graceful neck and his tongue began to lick a fiery path upwards towards the sensitive spot below her ears.

Chloe…What are you doing to me? Chloe…Chloe….he thought suddenly stilling. Chloe! This was CHLOE! Lex immediately pulled away and Chloe cried out at the loss of contact.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Why MUST I be made to suffer like this? Evil Chloe screeched.

“Chloe… W-We – I don’t – “ For the first time in his adult life, Lex Luthor was at a loss for words. He couldn’t believe what he had just done!

“What’s the matter?” she asked confusion evident in her features.

“Chloe…” Lex tried for the firm approach but it failed him when he gazed upon her swollen lips that he caused and as his gaze returned to her eyes he was entranced by the lust that filled them.

He needed to distance himself away. He quickly stood up and put several feet between them. Her eyes followed him as she slowly moved to rise. The sheet that had lay haphazardly around her waist fell forgotten around her feet. Lex’s body already on fire from the heated kisses became painfully aroused as he took in her near naked form.

God! She was magnificent!

“Okay, lover, so what’s the problem?” Chloe’s husky voice asked with one eyebrow raised and a wicked smirk on her lips. Her eyes glowed with a mischievous fire as she placed her hands on her hips and gave him an eyeful.

“Excuse me? Chloe, I don’t know what is the matter with you but we can’t --- you know.” He finished weakly. He was really wanted to ‘you know’. ‘NO! This is Chloe. She’s too young for you. OFF LIMITS!’ Though looking at her in all her glory, for a few seconds he wondered ‘Why?’

Chloe saw the desire in his gaze and her smirk turned into a wicked smile.

“Why? Why can’t we – You know?” She whispered his exact thought as she slowly walked towards him. “I want you. And from that kiss, lover, I KNOW you want me. So again, I ask, why can’t we – you know?” Chloe edged closer.

Has the world gone upside down? Lex thought to himself. Chloe Sullivan was trying to seduce him (and doing a very good job of it) and the temptation to give in was consuming him.

“No!” Lex yelled this, taking a step back while she advanced on him.

“No!” he said again more firmly. One of them had to maintain some common sense. Though at the moment, his erection painfully disagreed with him.

“What! Why not?” She asked, anger rising within her small frame. Dammit! She went through a lot of crap to finally realize that she SO wanted to be with this man, and now he’s going to turn around and deny her.

Life’s a bitch! Evil Chloe muttered.

Amen!

Lex almost grinned at the disgruntled look on her face. She definitely was a hellion.

“I can’t believe this!” She screeched. She walked over to the sheet and snapped it up. Roughly wrapping the sheet around herself, she stalked towards him.

“Out!” she simply said. Lex stood still. Another strange emotion was beginning to engulf him. Was that disbelief? Yes, it was disbelief. The little witch was throwing him out of the room. And this was his home!

“Now, Chloe…” He began only to be cut off.

“Out! Right now! OUT! OUT!” She grabbed his arm and yanked with all her might. She really was remarkably strong.

“I so do not have the time for this, Luthor! Get out! I can’t talk to you right now. Looking at you, I either want to strangle you or kiss you. Out!” Chloe growled.

Surprisingly, Lex let himself be led away. God, she was pretty when she was angry. No, not pretty! Beautiful!

She opened the door and pushed him through the doorway. When he finally turned around to speak, all that greeted him was the door slamming in his face.

Lex felt as if a hurricane blew in bringing chaos and destruction into his orderly life. And its name was Chloe.

TBC...

So let me know what you think...

LarkLuthor
14th January 2004, 20:55
YES! New fic's here! I've always thought the boingy guys were over rated and over used but this is the time for one. :yay: :yay: ...or two ;)

I love Chloe when she's angry. :rage: The best love stories always have heros that can't stand eachother half the time. :biggrin:

The Lark, Flying High

MissMed03
14th January 2004, 21:07
This fic is hilarious! Chloe has seriously lost her damn mind! And who wouldn't, waking up with Lex Luthor hovering over her! I can only imagine...

UPDATE SOON (by the way that wasn't a statement!) *one*
:worship2: :cool: :worship2:

Queen Of Tact
14th January 2004, 21:22
OMG... I couldn't stop laughing ....... It's great... I only ask one thing ..... Please please please please please post more soon... I'm going out of town friday and wont be back till the 27th... :crygreen: and I wont have any Chlex while i'm gone......

CC

Not An Addict
14th January 2004, 21:48
Oh good god . . .

All I can think is: poor Lex! He has to be just hellishly confused right now. Just lying in bed, gets up to investigate a scream, and then the next thing he knows, Chloe's jumping him! Of course, things would be far less confusing for him if he'd just give in . . . *shrugs* Silly stubborn man that he is, I'm sure he won't. At least not for a while. Great first chapter!

And for the record, that wasn't a threat so much as a . . . friendly warning. ^_^

SexInStilettos
14th January 2004, 23:39
omg, i are the best!!! that was great, i would have probably been just like chloe..so fucking frustrated...great job please update

hfce
15th January 2004, 00:59
Wow this was great and funny as hell. :lol: More please.....

Hope :)

ColumbiaBlue
15th January 2004, 09:40
Chloe's a total nut job!!! OMG, she's hilarious!!! Lex has to be thinking she's like... bipolar or something right now.

And what the hell is she thinking? If Lex came into my room wearing jammie bottoms and jammie bottoms only, I wouldn't take no for an answer! She should've kept at it until he caved!!!

Although... the whole this was extremely amusing. And as nice as Lex caving would've been, him trying to figure out what the hell is going on with Chloe is going to be a riot! Update soon!!!

~Manda :blinkkiss:

scifichick774
15th January 2004, 16:46
So...Chloe has obviously completely lost her mind. Knowing that her previous actions with him were only a dream and then still speaking as if they were real. Tsk, tsk. I'm wondering if Lex is going to have her locked up.

miss_sixty1115
15th January 2004, 19:43
One word: MORE :biggrin:

Julie ;)

Lady Aquitaine
15th January 2004, 21:22
Hi All: Here is Part 2...I hope you all like... :biggrin:

Part 2

The next evening…

Lex was sitting on his couch in his study trying to sort out the events of the night before. A glass of scotch lay untouched on the coffee table and a warm fire crackled. This would have been the perfect setting for a romantic interlude with Samantha except for one thing…

Chloe. Her beautiful face was forever branded in his mind and her desire-filled eyes haunted him wherever he went.

I want you… Her words whispered repeatedly in his ears. Just remembering her husky voice made his body hardened immediately.

He still couldn’t believe she wanted him. Chloe Sullivan wanted him. So what was the problem? Why was he still sitting there?

Two words…

Clark Kent.

Clark, his best friend, his only friend came to him for advice just before he and Chloe had left the previous evening. The conversation replayed in his mind disgustedly.

“Lex, I don’t know what to do?” Clark informed him. Clark’s eyes gazed at him imploringly.

“I’d say you have a big problem, Clark.” Lex responded schooling his features into a mask of passing interest. The last thing he wanted to do was talk with Clark about Chloe when Lex, himself, still didn’t understand his own feelings for the blonde minx.

“I know. But Chloe…She has a way of getting under your skin and staying there.”

“Understatement of the year.” Lex muttered in a soft voice.

“Clark, I know this is not any of my business…” Lex went on. For some strange insane reason he had to know…

“No, Lex. I didn’t sleep with Chloe.” Clark’s words washed over him in relief. He released with a sigh.

“I see.” Was all Lex could say. Actually he wanted to say more but wisely refrained himself.

“We kissed. But, I have to say, that was one amazing kiss.” Clark’s voice faded away as stared dreamily into space.

Lex frowned. He didn’t need to hear that. In fact, he wanted to physically wipe that look of Clark’s face. Chloe was his. Whoa, were did that come from? Lex thought to himself.

“Do you think she’ll go out with me if I ask her to dinner?” Clark suddenly asked.

NO! Lex silently yelled. Okay, what is that matter with him? Since when was he so possessive of Chloe?

The memory of their heated kiss popped into his mind. Chloe’s moan of pleasure rang in his ears.

Lex suddenly groaned. This was not happening. Clark was not going to ask him advice on how to romance Chloe.

“What about Lana?” Lex asked bringing up the pretty brunette who was until recently Clark’s main obsession. “I thought you wanted to be with her.”

Good. Remind him of Lana.

“I don’t know. Lana and I haven’t exactly been on the best of terms.” Clark admitted.

“I think it would be wise if you settled the issue of Lana first.” Lex advised. And he needed to settle the issue of Chloe, Lex thought.

“I guess you’re right. I need to figure things out with Lana. Hey, thanks for the talk, Lex.” Clark stood up to leave.

“Don’t mention it. What are friends for?” Lex grimaced.

“See ya!” Clark said running out of the room.

Lex closed his weary eyes as the memory faded from his mind. DAMN! Now what in the hell was he going to do?

A soft knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.

“Come in.” Lex replied. A haughty looking man entered the room stiffly.

“Yes, Andrews.” Lex asked as he took a sip of the drink before him.

“Mr. Luthor, sorry to interrupt, you but you have a phone call.” Andrews informed.

“Who is it?”

“I believe he said his name is Jed Markham.” Andrews replied.

“Don’t know him. Take a message.” Lex absently shook his head. He wanted to get back to his thoughts on Chloe. What was he going to do?

“Sir, he said he needed to speak with you. He said it was quite urgent.” Andrews returned.

The memory of Chloe slamming the door in his face clouded his vision. An urge to strangle the crazy blonde arose fiercely within him. She actually threw him out and slammed the door in his face.

“Sir? Would you like to speak with Mr. Markham?” Andrews questioned when he saw Lex was not going to answer.

“What? Sorry. Fine. Fine. What line?”

“Thank you, sir. Line one.” Andrews replied quickly leaving the room. Lex sighed as he picked up the phone.

“Lex Luthor.” Lex said into the receiver and was instantly bombarded by a loud commotion.

“Mr. Luthor?” a voice called through. Lex could barely hear the man. There seemed to be singing in the background.

“Yes.” Lex responded.

“Mr. Luthor, my name is Jed Markham. I’m the owner of the Randy Cock up along Route 12.” The voice picked up a notch as the singing increased.

“Yes, Mr. Markham. How can I help you?” Lex asked wondering what in the hell was going on. He seemed to be asking himself that question a lot.

“Well, Mr. Luthor, we have a young woman here…and to put it simply, she’s pretty liquored up.” Jed Markham’s voice suddenly came through much clearer as the noise in the background seemed to have died down.

“And how is that my problem?” Lex asked rolling his eyes, intending to end the call quickly.

“Well, she keeps calling your name, sir. I wondered if you might know who she is.”

“Excuse me? My name?” Lex asked not certain whether he heard correctly.

“Yes sir. Seemed like a nice young woman. Perhaps you might know her. Cute with short blonde hair. Decent body. Seemed normal until she got to drinkin’ and then went crazy as has been playing the same song for over twenty minutes.” Jed responded

Oh no! Lex passed a hand over his bald head. Can’t be.

Just then a loud slurry feminine voice he knew very well floated through the receiver.

Your cheatin’ heart…Will make you weep…

Lex closed his eyes and groaned. What the fuck? Has she lost her mind!

You’ll cry and cry…And try to sleep…

“Markham. I’m on my way. Keep her there until I arrive. Don’t let her leave.” Lex growled into the receiver.

“Yes Mr. Luthor. But could you please hurry. My customers have heard this damn song five times now. And some of them are getting restless.” Markham’s agitated tone came through loud and clear.

But sleep won't come the whole night through…

Your cheatin' heart will tell on you…

Lex hung up the receiver with Chloe’s slurred voice ringing in his ears. She was going to be the death of him. Of that he was certain.

Lex raced through the town in his silver Porsche and arrived fifteen minutes later at the Randy Cock. Lex looked at the rundown establishment and sighed in disgust. Chloe really did know how to pick them. The place was a dive. Plain and simple.

Quickly getting out of the car, he walked towards the bar.

“That’s it. No more booze!” Lex said firmly. Although deep down inside, he knew giving orders to Chloe was not the wisest move in the world. And where the hell was her father? As he entered the bar, the stale atmosphere immediately assaulted him. Grimacing, he made his way through the seedy bar and stopped short when he saw Chloe lying on the bar’s battered jukebox mumbling to herself.

Jed Markham, a short balding man, rushed over quickly. A look of relief was all over his face.

“Mr. Luthor. So very glad you are here.” Jed Markham practically jumped up and down with glee.

“Your cheatin’ heart…” Chloe’s voice began once again.

Moans and groans came from the bar’s patrons.

“God, not, that damn song again. Mr. Luthor, please get her out of here.” Jed moaned as the song began to replay.

Lex stifled a grin. Only Chloe could cause that kind of a reaction. Lex nodded in Markham’s direction and moved towards Chloe.

“Chloe.” He said softly. She didn’t move.

“Chloe.” He said more loudly. Finally she stirred. She looked up from the jukebox, her drunken gaze focusing on him.

“Y-O-U-UUUUUUU!” Chloe screeched and slowly began to advance on him.

“YOU! UUUUUnfaithful dddddog!” she yelled. Lex was taken aback. What in the hell was she talking about?

The silence suddenly resounded throughout the bar. Only the music playing in the background could be heard. Everyone was stunned by the small blonde, including Lex.

“Chloe…I think you’ve had enough. Let’s get you home.” Lex said calmly.

“Dddddon’t you use that ttttttttone with me, LLLLLuthor!” her voice slurred as she finally stopped before him. “Just whoooooooo do you ttttthink you are?” she poked him in the chest.

Lex blinked a few times in amazement. The urge to grin was overwhelming.

“Chloe! We need to get you home.”

“I SSSSSOOOOO do not take OOOOORDERSSSS from you.” She wobbled a bit. Her slurring increasing.

“Chloe, now is not the time for you to be stubborn.”

“I GGGGGGAVE myself to you and what do you doooooo?” again she poked him with her finger. “What do you doooooo?”

Crazy! Totally crazy! Lex thought.

“You sleep with that BITCH!” she motioned with her hands and almost lost her balance. Lex couldn’t help it. He grinned. God, she was pretty.

“LLLLaughing! AAAAAAAAAare you laughing at MMMMMEEEE!” Chloe groused. Lex shook his head. Words right now were beyond him.

“Ohhhhhh! Of all the nnnnerve!” Chloe screeched, suddenly letting her fist fly. It connected painfully with his jaw.

Oww! Lex silently yelled. She hit him. The little hellcat hit him.

“NNNNNNo one, but nnnnnnooooo one laughs at mmmmmeeeee!” she said shaking her hand and then placed them on her hips. The look in her eyes were daring him to dispute her.

The crowd in the bar watched with delight wondering what Lex would do.

“Chloe, we are leaving. NOW!” He said taking her by the arm but she jerked away from him.

“NNNNoooo! I ddddddon’t think sooooo.” Chloe stumbled.

“Do not make me carry out of here. Now let’s go.” Lex said impatiently.

“GGGGGoooooo To HHHHELL, LLLLuthor!” she bellowed.

“Fine! Have it your way!” Moving with a speed that surprised her, Lex quickly scooped her up and threw her over his shoulders.

“LLLLLex Luthor! You put me ddddddddown.” She growled pummeling his back with her fists.

He in turn, spanked her on her ass.

“Oooww! Why you…you…BBBBBastard…AAAAAsshole…Sonofabitch!” she screamed though it wasn’t as forceful as before. The blood was beginning to rush to her head.

Lex spanked her again. She screeched even more.

Everyone in the bar erupted with laughter and began to cheer for him. Lex’s grin was back on his face. It was strange having people route for him.

“Put me ddddddown! I hhhhate youuuu!” Chloe shouted.

Lex grinned in Markham’s direction and nodded towards him. Markham grinned back and nodded sympathetically in his direction.

“Hellcat!” Lex shouted to the crowd. The laughter increased as a struggling Chloe shouted every foul name she could remember.

Shouts of “Good Luck!” followed him as he left the bar. He couldn’t remember when he’s ever had so much fun.

TBC...

Sorry if I seem to be making Chloe into a lush...I promise no more liquor... :biggrin:

Queen Of Tact
15th January 2004, 21:37
OMG LMAO :pclol: I could so see Chloe doing that... Well that or just killing lex, and I'm thinking that would have been next on her list...... Please please please post more soon.......

CC

LarkLuthor
15th January 2004, 21:47
My dear Lady Aquitaine, that was magnificent! Unbelieveable. :worship2: I'm totally falling in love with your work. :wub:

My Grateful thanks for a job most wonderfully done.

Larkelicious

Not An Addict
15th January 2004, 23:07
*snickers* Heh. That'll teach . . . someone . . . to . . . something. Yeah! Not really entirely sure who came out on top in that little encounter, but it was entertaining either way. ^_^

hickchick
16th January 2004, 01:33
OMG! that was soooooooooo funny!

please update soon!

SexInStilettos
16th January 2004, 01:50
that was so funny, I like how chole pissed everyone off at the bar and they cheered for lex...and come on...lets all admitte that we would all be drinking if we were chloe....

Clannadlvr
16th January 2004, 01:57
I apologize for demanding more of this story in the first part... I didn't see that this story was up. This is sooo hilarious.

Dude, The Randy Cock??

ROTFLOL

UN-FREAKIN'-BELIEVABLE

Great job!

One question though...Is Chloe ever going to figure out what's a dream and waht's not????

hfce
16th January 2004, 03:33
:lol: my sides are hurting from laughing so much. More please....

Hope :blinkkiss:

estrellalily
16th January 2004, 05:22
OK now i LOVE YOU! that was too funny. I laughed sooooo hard. If she gets together with clark i will have to come and kill you! but this fanfic is much better than the last, with all the chlex fun. Please update soon :yay: please :yay: please :yay: please!

Happy Writing :chlexsign4:
~estrellalily

P.S. sorry for all the mood swings. I really do love your writing, i just hate the idea of clark and chloe. So just keep writing and dont mind me :biggrin: .

vardaquareien
16th January 2004, 10:26
Oh this is absolutely hilarious!!! I loved Lex's possessivness when he was talking to Clunk. And the "Randy Cock" was hysterical!!! :hehe: Poor Chloe is she ever gonna figure out what's going on? Is Lex ever gonna figure out why she's behaving the way she is? Is the SLUT ever gonna die? All questions soon to be answered hopefully...http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/beg.gif

SinnerSaint
16th January 2004, 11:12
This story is just too funny ! I love drunken vengeful Chloe !
Oh , and the whole Randy Cock thing is just hilarious ! And guess what ? According to the chinese calendar this is actually the year of the cock !! No lie ! :biggrin:

Sway
16th January 2004, 16:00
Originally posted by Lady Aquitaine@Jan 16 2004, 06:22 AM
I promise no more liquor... :biggrin:
*hands Chloe a martini* Go for gold sweetheart. :blinkkiss: :biggrin:

Lady Aquitaine
16th January 2004, 19:58
Hi All...Here is Part 3...I had a very heated debate with my muse but in the end, she's alway right... :biggrin:

Hope you all enjoy...

Part 3

Lex arrived at Chloe’s home a half hour later. It was not easy putting an unwilling Chloe Sullivan into his car. He knew he would have bruises for a week from all the vicious kicks he received.

She glared at him several times during the drive and he grinned and winked. Remarkably she stayed silent which had Lex was instantly alert wondering what she was planning in that devious mind.

As he pulled in the driveway and parked the car, Chloe immediately opened her door. Losing her balance, she fell from the car.

“Shit! Damn floor!” She growled only to suddenly laugh a few seconds later. Lex smirked as he shook his head. Only Chloe.

He got out of the car and quickly rushed over to her side. Helping her up, Chloe immediately took advantage to press her small frame against his. She looked up innocently and winked. Lex looked at her cute face and smirked as his eyes slowly traveled to her lips. Her wonderfully soft and full lips. A desire to kiss her arose within him but he ruthlessly squelched it.

Turning her around forcefully, Lex helped her to the door. He noticed all the lights were off. Granted it was the middle of the night, but he wondered if anyone was even home.

When they arrived at the front door, Lex propped Chloe on the wall.

“The keys, Chloe. Where are the keys?” He asked holding out his hand. She smiled seductively and his guard was back up. She’s up to something, he thought.

“Keys? Keys. Oh yes. My keys. They are in my front jeans pocket.” Her voice husky from all her singing and drinking.

It drove Lex’s senses into overdrive. Her smile turned into a predatory grin.

“But I can’t seem to move my arms. I think you’re going to have to get them for me.”

Lex wanted to strangle the little minx as his eyes narrowed. She was definitely not making this very easy. Fine! She wants to play it this way.

He placed his hands on her hips and they explored her sides for the infamous keys. Chloe’s green orbs closed in delicious delight. Lex wanted to groan. Did she have to do that?

His left hand found the keys and he inserted his fingers into the pocket of her very tight jeans. She moaned at the feel of his searching fingers.

Lex’s body sprang to life. Every single inch. Taking a deep breath, he quickly took the keys out and opened the door.

She made no move to walk in. “Chloe…” Lex growled.

“I can’t seem to move my legs. I guess you’re going to have to carry me.” She purred. Lex eyes widened and he felt some of his restrain slowly slip away.

Damn! Be strong, Lex.

Taking another deep breath to calm his inflamed senses, Lex quickly scooped her up in his arms. She settled herself comfortably against him and rested her head on his strong shoulder. As they entered the house, he closed the door with his foot.

“Okay, Chloe, where is your room?” Lex said slowly. The feel of her in his arms was heavenly. He realized he never wanted to let her go. She belonged there.

“If I tell you…do you promise to have your way with me?” Chloe whispered into his ear sending chills down his spine.

“Chloe…” Lex groaned.

“Mmm…you…” she paused for a second then pressed her nose against his heated skin and inhaled, “smell really nice.” She finished.

He was in Hell. This was Hell. Trying to resist the enchantress in his arms was pure torture.

“Mmm…I wonder…” her voice trailed off and Lex almost dropped her when he felt her soft, velvety tongue touch his neck. He closed his eyes at the wonderful sensation. God, her soft touch was going to be the end of him.

A man can only take so much.

His arms tightened there hold when he felt her tongue slowly drift upwards to lick his ears.

“Mmm…Delicious…” Chloe cooed.

“Chloe, your room? Where is your room?” His voice sounded very shaky to his ears.

She sighed. “Upstairs, first door on your left.” She continued to lick his ears.

“Stop that!” he said when she gently bit down on the sensitive lobe.

“Why? I am soo enjoying myself.” She responded mutinously. Lex practically flew up the stairs.

The woman was impossible. He finally had her bedroom door open and quickly deposited her on the bed. His intention was to leave but he made the mistake of looking down at her flushed face and almost lost his reserve at the look of pure lust in her eyes.

Her tongue darted out of her mouth to lick at her dry lips. Don’t look. Don’t look. Foolishly he didn’t listen. He looked.

Chloe sat on her knees and she was almost level with his chest.

“Chloe –“ he began but stopped when he saw her fingers reach for the buttons on his shirt. Slowly she began to undo them. Her heated gaze never leaving his. When she had his shirt undone, Chloe slipped her hands inside to feel his warm, strong chest.

She sighed in pure pleasure and Lex tried one more time to remain strong.

“Chloe, I can only take so much.” he said, his voice strained.

“So then don’t.” she leaned in to kiss his chest. She smiled when she felt his chest constrict.

Her tongue swirled in small circles over his male nipples.

“I. WANT. YOU.” she said moving her lips upwards until they were at his Adam’s apple. She kissed and sucked the sensitive spot.

“I. NEED. YOU.” her lips moved upwards towards his jaw where her tongue traced his jawline.

“PLEASE…FUCK ME!” she growled as her lips met his. Lex’s restraint shattered like glass. With a growl of his own he roughly pressed her against him. His tongue plunged into her mouth deeply. Chloe’s own tongue began to mate with his. His hands roamed up and down her back causing Chloe to moan. Her arms found their way around his neck and a desperation she had never known existed surge forth from within and she pressed herself even more tightly against him.

“Lex. I want you so much.” She began only to find her throat constricting. He was in her arms. Her Lex. She finally had him were she wanted him and she was never going to let go. Chloe’s hands tugged at his shirt. She wanted it off. She wanted to feel his bare skin against her fingers. Lex complied with her wishes. He pulled away and watched as she slowly took off the offending material. Chloe just stared in fascination when the shirt was completely.

What a beautiful chest…

She started to kiss his chest again but Lex quickly pulled her away. It was his turn. His fingers wrapped around her shirt and he tugged on it until it came off. He almost came when he realized, she didn’t have a bra on and he was gazing at her hardened peaks.

He leaned down and took one of the hardened peaks in his mouth sucking slowly and fully taking the globe into his mouth. Chloe’s mouth formed a perfect “O” though no sound came through. His teeth grazed and nipped at the peak and Chloe screamed in delight. After he finished with one globe, Lex mouth burned a path towards the other globe. A pressure at the juncture of her thighs built with an intensity that amazed her.

Lex slowly lowered her on the bed and his hands found their way to the opening of her jeans. He slowly took the jeans off, (panties and all) until she was fully naked beneath his gaze. Goddess. She was simply a goddess. His goddess.

Her seductive laugh washed over him as he quickly scrambled to take off the rest of his clothing. He grinned when he was finally naked standing before her. Chloe held out her hand to him and he willingly took it and joined her on the bed. He looked at her beautiful face and kissed her once again. He could never get tired of her kisses. The kiss was inflaming, searing, and potent. Both of them were lost in their own world. Lex’s lips left hers when air became a factor and they traveled down her neck and his need to feel her skin consumed him.

“Beautiful.” He simply said. His hands found their way to the juncture between her legs. Lex felt as if his fingers could drown in her wetness. Her damp curls tickled his searching fingers. Chloe jumped when he found her delicate nub nestled securely in between her folds and slowly began to stroke her.

“Fuck! Lex!” Chloe yelled. He stroked, teased, rubbed and pulled. Faster and faster he stroked her. He wanted to see her face when she came. She spread her legs wide as he inserted a finger into her.

So tight. So wonderfully tight. In and out his finger moved. Soon Chloe’s body began to convulse.

“LEX! God, LEX!” Chloe had never experienced an orgasm as powerful as the one she just did. DAMN. Wow!

Lex watched Chloe’s face as she reached her climax and he almost came. Words could not describe they way she looked at that point.

“Lex…” Chloe began when her breathing returned to normal. Smiling wickedly she pushed him backwards and climbed on top, straddling him.

“That was incredible, Mr. Luthor.” Chloe teased as her lips kissed his chest. Broad. Smooth. Rock hard.

Wonderful. She thought.

“I believe it is now my turn…I wonder…Can I make you scream?” she chuckled as her lips moved further downward and slowly licked a circle around his bellybutton. He stomach contracted as if burned.

“Do you think I can do that, Mr. Luthor?” Chloe asked her lips traveling further down.

“Do you think I…” Chloe’s voice drifted of as she looked at his shaft before her.
“can make you …” Her tongue slid up and down the length of him. “Scream.” She finished as she took him completely in her mouth.

Lex did exactly that when he felt her hot mouth on him. Her mouth slid up and down slowly. “Chloe…” he called completely lost to the feeling of her mouth.

The pressure building. Up and down. Her pace increased. Lex knew he was going to lose control soon. Her mouth was just heaven. Faster and faster.

“Chloe…” he said weakly as he felt himself begin to climax. He roared her name when he came causing Chloe to chuckle.

“I guess I can make you scream.” She grinned at him.

With a growl, Lex flipped them over and settled himself between her legs. Chloe was pleasantly surprised when she felt his hardness against her and he grinned mischievously.

“Lex! I really do need you now.” She said as she ground herself against him. Lex willingly obliged her. He slowly entered her until he reached her barrier. God, she was so tight.

“LEX! NOW! PLEASE!” she cried against him. Hearing the last plea did him in. He ruthlessly plunged within her. She cried out in pleasure. Yes! Yes!

He began to move within her. Her legs wrapped around his waist taking him even deeper.

“Faster! Yes! Harder, Lex!” She cried. Lex thrust became faster and faster, harder and harder. He was almost there. He pounded into her as he reached down to find her jewel and stroked her.

“FUUUUCK! YES!!” she screamed as she felt herself begin to climax again. Lex felt her insides tighten around him as she came.

“Chloe! Chloe!” he screamed her name as he came again. He collapsed on top of her in a heap. He couldn’t move. There heated bodies just stayed like that until there breathing returned to normal.

Lex raised himself on his elbows and grinned down at her. She grinned back.

“About DAMN time Lex Luthor.” She quipped. Lex couldn’t help but laugh and she joined in his laughter mimicking the very same words he said in her dream. Lex Luthor was hers now and forever.

TBC…

All I can say is ABOUT DAMN TIME! :sunny:

Not An Addict
16th January 2004, 20:17
Good! Very, very good! But I swear, if this turns out to be a dream . . .

*leaves threat hanging in the air*

Clannadlvr
16th January 2004, 20:21
Hee hee hee... please don't say that this is another dream!!!

And when is Lex going to get the full explanation of that??

*dances happily*

ghostwriter
16th January 2004, 20:55
I'll agree with that: ABOUT DAMN TIME. But i will also agree with: If that was another dream.....

That chapter was incredible and the chapter before was hilarious. i hope you continue soon :biggrin:

scifichick774
16th January 2004, 20:58
You know...if it *is* a dream, then I think it should be Lex who's dreaming it. It's only fair, don't you think?

hfce
16th January 2004, 21:32
:smoker: that is all I am going to say.

Hope :drool:

SexInStilettos
17th January 2004, 01:15
Good! Very, very good! But I swear, if this turns out to be a dream . . .

I second that!! please update and oooo and i can't wait to see how clark reacts!

estrellalily
17th January 2004, 02:47
i compleetly agree! This had better not be a dream . . . or heads will roll, and not in a good way. In a very bad killing spree way. but other than that it is sooo good, and about damn time! :wub:

Please update soon :yay: happy writing :yay: yay :yay:
~estrellalily

Sandi
17th January 2004, 07:43
:smoker: :smoker:

Great chapter (just like the previous ones). But you've done it so often, making us believe it's for real, and then it turned out to be a dream, that I'll believe now it's a dream (only to prevent myself from screaming 'DAMMIT' again..). But I'm with Kris: If it is one, it should be Lex' dream...so that Chloe's not the only one suffering.. ;)

asharnanae
17th January 2004, 17:12
:biggrin: you know how good your are!!! loved it!

Kit Merlot
19th January 2004, 19:29
This was great!! I hope it is not another dream, and I want Clark to find out that he can't have Chloe now--SHE'S LEX"S--WOO HOO :biggrin:

Please update--SOON!!

randa
20th January 2004, 00:31
bouit damn time is sooo right!
i love this sequel and it better not be another dream...
more soon

randa

Lady Aquitaine
20th January 2004, 20:42
Hi All...I'm so very sorry I was extremely late with this part...Please forgive me...

So here it is...Hope you all enjoy...

Part 4

Chloe awoke slowly with a lazy smile on her face. Last night had been the most amazing night she has ever experienced. Even in her realistic dreams. Lex was wonderful. They made love two more times before exhaustion finally claimed them both and she fell asleep with his arms wrapped securely tight about her. Mmm…Lex…

Her back was to him and smiling wickedly she moved herself closer to him with the intention of wiggling her ass against him. He warned her stop that after their second bout. Mentioned something about not being able to sleep. She found herself stifling a very un-Chloe like giggle. The man is turning her into mush. But when the man in question happens to be Lex…who in their right mind can blame her.

When she didn’t come in contact with him she moved again. Nothing. Her body stiffened instantly. She moved again, nothing. Closing her eyes slowly, Chloe turned around to face him. She opened them.

Nothing. He wasn’t there. NO! Shit! NO!

“It can’t be! Fuck! Not again!” Chloe screamed. Tears welled in her eyes and began to fall instantly.

“It just fucking can’t be.” She began to hit the bed with her hands.

Darlin’…Evil Chloe said softly.

“No! No! No!” Chloe cried even more.

Chloe…Evil Chloe tried a little louder.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Her sobs grew louder. Chloe was not a girl to give in to hysterical bouts but this was just too much.

Just then she heard the door burst open but was too upset to care. Probably Lana or her dad coming to see what was the matter.

CHLOE! Will you get a grip! Evil Chloe yelled.

She felt strong hands upon her and she willingly went into the arms of her father.

“Chloe? What’s wrong? What happened?”

Chloe stopped crying immediately. She looked up quickly into the blue-gray eyes that she loved so well. It wasn’t a dream. He was there. It was real.

If you had just shut the hell up…I would have told you…Evil Chloe chuckled.

Chloe was so relieved she didn’t care how she looked. She threw her arms around him and squeezed him tight. She never wanted to let him go.

Lex let himself be hugged tightly. No one’s ever just held him tightly before and he was humbled by it.

“I thought it was another fucking dream.” Chloe said in between sniffles. Now that she realized the he was real, embarrassment began to set within her small frame. Chloe had never, ever given into hysterical fits. Hell, she ridiculed women who did that, and now look at her.

“Ms. Sullivan, you and I are going to have a serious talk.” Lex said in mock seriousness as he ran his hand softly down her cheeks trying to clear the moisture.

“I know. I don’t blame you if you think I’m a candidate for the loony bin.” Chloe chuckled.

“Oh, I already know that. Why do you think I fell for you in the first place?” He teased. Chloe felt more tears begin to well up in her eyes.

Aww…That’s so sweet…Evil Chloe squeaked.

Great. I’m turning into a sap.

“Now, perhaps we should start with this drinking problem you’ve suddenly developed.” He said with an arch of his brow. Chloe looked at him and felt laughter bubble up inside her. It spilled forth until the tears falling from her face were from laughing so hard. Memories of the Randy Cock floated in front of her and her laughter soon turned into hysterical fit.

“Do you think I’ll ever be let back in the Randy Cock?” she giggled.

“Maybe. In a few years.” Lex grinned.

“Well, then, let me tell you about a horrible dream I had. But before we get into it, I really need some coffee.” Chloe said when she was able to get herself under control.

A few days later…

Chloe was sitting at her desk in the Torch office desperately trying to concentrate on the article before her. It wasn’t working. The image of Lex smiling at her made her sigh.

Well, what do you expect? The man’s gorgeous… Evil Chloe chuckled.

This is not helping. How am I supposed to work like this?

You know…You could always scrap work and pay him a visit…Evil Chloe purred.

Chloe stopped for a moment and stared. It would be nice to go see him. A mischievous smile formed on her face. The image of her and Lex on his chair brought up interesting possibilities. Should I?

Do you really need an answer? Evil Chloe cooed.

“Hey Chloe.” Clark said as he stepped in the Torch office. He stopped still and stared at the petite blonde. There was something different about her but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. He did notice that she looked exceptionally pretty today.

Okay…Something really has to be done about him…Evil Chloe growled.

“Hi Clark.” Chloe responded silently agreeing with her inner voice.

“So what’re working on?” Clark asked grabbing a chair and positioned it right next to her. As he sat down, he noticed that she smelled like apples. Her scent totally complemented her and since her attention was focused on the computer screen, Clark took the opportunity to study her profile closely. Her blonde hair was in wild disarray which surprisingly enhanced her beauty. She was biting her lips which he noticed were fuller and an intense frown marred her pretty features.

Wow! He really never noticed how pretty Chloe was. When she finally turned her attention to him, Clark found himself mesmerized by her sparkling green eyes and bright smile.

“Nothing much. I’m doing research on the new CEO of the new corporation that’s moving to Metropolis.” Chloe’s eyes began to sparkle even more as her investigative senses began to pick up on a story.

“CEO? Sorry. I know I’ve been out of the loop lately. But I promise, as you’re partner-in-crime, I’m at your disposal.” He gave her his mega-watt grin and Chloe was momentarily thrown off. He didn’t seem to be acting like himself. Usually he yelled at her for her nosiness. Or so he called it.

“Ah…Yes. He is very reclusive and private and very, very adamant about not giving any interviews.” Chloe said warming to her subject. Something was going on with the recluse. She could almost taste it and was looking forward to doing some investigating.

“Perhaps he just doesn’t like the limelight. What’s his name?” Clark asked as he to another opportunity to scoot closer to her and look over her shoulder at the computer screen. He felt his blood begin to heat at her nearness and her scent was even more powerful to him.

“Warren Worthington, III. His company is originally based in New York but he’s been branching out. Worthington Industries will officially open their offices next week. There’s a big gala event scheduled for this Saturday to celebrate the event.” Chloe grinned.

“Let me guess. You’re going.” Clark grinned back, his blue twinkling merrily.

“Of course. I just have to figure how to get in. It’s closed to the press.” Chloe eyes drifted towards her computer screen yet again. Her eyes glazed over as thoughts began to race through her mind. She might have to get a maid’s uniform or maybe she could pretend she’s one of the guests. Right! That will go over real well.

“Well, I’ll be happy to help you in any way.” Clark offered graciously.

Chloe turned to look at him in surprise and only just realized how close he was sitting to her. There faces were inches away from each other. His blue eyes stared intently at her and she began to fidget.

“Thanks, Clark. That would be great.” She smiled weakly. Space. Need space.

I think you need to whack him…Evil Chloe quipped.

What he’s not doing anything? He’s just sitting there.

Two words…Personal Space…

“Okay…” She said quickly standing up. She started to move around the office. She walked toward the filing cabinet and began to filter through the files.

Clark watched her as she rose. He noticed her face flush as she passed him. He grinned widened. So she’s not as immune to me as I thought, Clark thought.

“Chloe…What are you doing tonight?” Clark asked as he also stood and quietly walked towards her direction.

“Don’t know. I was going to see if I could dig up any more information on Worthington. Why?” She asked as her attention was focused on the file before her.

“I was wondering if you wanted to study for the trig test.” He said still inching towards her.

“Oh…Sure. That would be great. You know how horrible at math I’m at.” She said quickly. When she looked up and turned she didn’t realize that Clark had been standing right behind her. She backed up quickly and crashed into the cabinet.

What in the hell is wrong with him? She thought.

Does this seem familiar to you? Evil Chloe murmured.

Too familiar. But that was Lex and this is Clark. He can’t be putting the moves on me.

I don’t know…Farmboy is acting strange…

“Clark, are you okay? You seem a little --- strange?” Chloe asked holding the folder before her as if it were a lifeline.

“No. I’m fine.” Clark said. He was about a foot away from her when a sudden desire to kiss her arose within him. She really was cute.

Chloe saw his eyes darken. That was not a good sign.

Space…Would be a good thing...Evil Chloe warned.

Chloe scooted away from Clark just as he was about to descend. She tried to regain her composure but found it completely lost.
Okay. He’s gone crazy!

Ha! Maybe now you’ll listen!

Chloe turned around intending to speak very firmly with Clark but didn’t realize he followed her. She crashed into his hard chest. She almost fell backwards but his strong hands gripped her elbows and held her to him firmly. His hands moved to hold he loosely about the waist.

“Ah…Clark? What are you doing?” Chloe asked weakly.

He stared down at her intently. She noticed his head was descending.

Oh no! He’s going to kiss me…

Chloe…The knee…Use the knee…Evil Chloe yelled.

Before Chloe could do anything, a familiar voice called from behind her…

“Am I interrupting?” Lex asked with a hard edge to his voice.

Shit! Chloe silently screamed.

TBC...

What do you think? :ohmy:

asharnanae
20th January 2004, 21:00
:devil: damn you clark!!! fuck off and die farm boy!!! Kck him chloe!! fantastic update!! :yay:

Clannadlvr
20th January 2004, 21:14
ARggghhhh!!!! I hate stupid farm boys!!!

PLEASE tell me that Lex is smart enough to realized that Chloe is struggling to get out of Lex's arms!!!

hfce
21st January 2004, 00:09
DAMN YOU CLARK KENT!! UGH!!!! He needs to die :die:

Hope

ghostwriter
21st January 2004, 00:36
*cracks knuckles* he is going to die a very slow and painful death, :die: anyone have some kryptonite? *wheedles* i'll let you help :biggrin:

peepsRfun2eat
21st January 2004, 00:54
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

stupid dumb beastiality advocate of a farm boy!!!! :rage: it was going all good then ugh!

he must :die:!

randa
21st January 2004, 01:13
i hate stupid farmboys!!!!!

now get your ass into gear and write/post the next chapter!!!

randa

LarkLuthor
21st January 2004, 01:24
Ohhh.... Definitly a situation that I can picture Lex in. Very interesting, please continue sooooonnnn!!!!

Longingly, Lark

katspell
21st January 2004, 02:52
stupid stupid stupid farm boy. Bad Clark, bad Clark, and not in that good way....

scifichick774
21st January 2004, 05:25
You know, Lex is a pretty observant guy. I'm sure he saw her trying to squirm away from Clark and looking completely uncomfortable even before he spoke - hence the interruption. I could totally see him just walking away otherwise and doing the whole brooding and getting even thing. Can't wait to see what he'll say to Clark though. ;)

estrellalily
21st January 2004, 06:09
EVIL FRAM BOY! go and make every thing hard for chloe and lex. how horrable, that dumbass! :devil: lets kill him and start making wedding arangements! ;)
Love Ya :wub: Keep writing.
. . . .need . . . .update . . . . soon :yay:
happy writting :biggrin:

~estrellalily

lisa
21st January 2004, 08:22
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

hurry i can't be left at a cliffhanger! it's going to spoil my whole week update soon!!!!!!! :worship2:

Béatrice
21st January 2004, 12:07
What, this stupid farm boy again! Why isn't he doing his chores this time, hein? :hammer:
Please update soon!

SinnerSaint
21st January 2004, 12:11
Dammit Clark sometimes people arent playing hard to get , sometimes they just dont like you . Take a hint and buy a clue !!!

vardaquareien
21st January 2004, 15:22
Ok here's where Lex has gotta storm in and pull the farmboy off Chloe and yell at him to "Keep your hands off my woman!" Yep, then Chloe'll be so happy that she'll throw herself at him and they'll start 'gettin it on' right in front of Clunky-boy whose remains on the floor whimpering pathetically. kay? Any questions? No? Good! Now go update!!!

SexInStilettos
21st January 2004, 17:00
Stupid farmboy!!!! I really like the evil chloe, she's a smart girl...oh please let lex know that chloe didn't wan t to kiss him!!!!!

Kit Merlot
21st January 2004, 17:43
Great update! Clark is such an idiot! I hope Lex reads the situation corrrectly.

Please update soon--I can't take the pressure :biggrin:

Lady Aquitaine
21st January 2004, 19:13
Hi All! Here is part 5...I hope you enjoy...

Part 5

“Am I interrupting?” Lex asked with a hard edge to his voice. An anger that he’d known existed but always kept at bay surfaced like lightning within him. His cold blue-gray gaze focused intensely on Clark as he slowly walked further into the room. Lex never thought the day would come when he’d fight over a woman but Chloe was not just any woman. Chloe was his woman and he’d be damned if another man, best friend or not, would lay a hand on what was his.

“Of course not.” Chloe said brightly quickly extricating herself from Clark’s arms and stepping away. She quickly took a look in Lex’s direction and instantly regretted it. The fury she saw seething within those orbs made her step back. She had never seen Lex this angry. It was a frightening sight.

Actually, I think he looks pretty hot…Evil Chloe murmured.

Clark grinned when Chloe had stepped away. She was being shy in front of Lex. He was going to tease her about it when he looked up at Lex and caught the icy glare. He was taken aback for a few seconds before suspicion began to slowly dawn on him.

“What are you doing here, Lex?” Clark found his own voice had turned as hard as Lex’s.

“I asked him to meet me here.” Chloe chimed in quickly. “You know the whole Worthington thing.” She tried to smile but realized it only turned into a grimace.

The memory of Clark asking Lex for advice with Chloe flooded him. Lex advising Clark to concentrate on Lana came back to him and his own anger began to rise. Bastard!

Lex advanced further into the room in Clark’s direction when Chloe stepped in between them.

“Ah…Clark…Don’t you have chores to do?” Chloe quickly asked trying to diffuse the situation by sending Clark on his way. She really needed to speak with Lex alone.

“Nope. I’m all YOURS for the afternoon.” Clark said cheerfully although his own blue gaze turned icy as they rested on Lex.

Shit! Didn’t I tell you to by that damn shotgun! Evil Chloe croaked.

Chloe wanted to kill Clark with her bare hands. She took a deep breath and tried again.

“Really? I thought you said you needed to finish the thing your dad had asked you to finish. Remember? The thing…” Chloe knew she was babbling but the situation called for a little babbling.

Clark looked in Chloe’s direction and caught her pleading look. He decided to give in to her this once. But as soon as he saw her tonight, he was going to make his own intentions very clear.

“Ah…Yeah. That’s right. I forgot. I’ve got to go. But I’ll see you tonight, okay.” Clark’s voice turned husky and let his hand trail softly down her arm. Chloe eyebrows rose and her breath caught. She quickly grabbed a hold of Lex’s arm and pulled him away towards the desk while trying to keep a steady smile.

Damn that Farmboy and his big mouth…Evil Chloe yelled.

“O-Okay Clark. I’ll see you tonight.” She croaked not meeting Lex’s gaze. She kept her own gaze on Clark and was even more surprised, when before he left, he gave her a seductive smile and a wink.

Fuck! What in the hell is he doing?

If you ask me…Farmboy has a death wish…

Lex looked down at Chloe with a murderous expression. Tonight! Like fucking hell!

Lex slowly closed his eyes and silently counted to ten.

“What did he mean by see you tonight?” Lex asked in a deceptively soft voice.

He tried counting to twenty. Still didn’t work.

“Well…We’re going to study for our trig test.” Chloe murmured while quickly moving away.

“Excuse me?” Lex asked trying to grasp what was happening.

“Trig test…We’re going to study --- Now, Lex, I don’t know what’s gotten into Clark…” her voice trailed off.

“I do. He wants you.” Lex’s voice was still low when he spoke.

“That’s ridiculous! He’s never shown the slightest interest in me.” Chloe responded with a slight scoffing but even that sounded weak to her own ears.

“He wants you!” he responded trying to keep a check on his anger.

“No way.” Chloe denied though the proof was right before her face when Clark tried to kiss her.

“Chloe, he WANTS you! But he can’t have you because YOU belong to me!” Lex said angrily as his lips claimed Chloe’s in a hard punishing kiss. Chloe was stunned at the depth of Lex’s anger. She could feel it in his kiss. She could feel it when he pressed her against him. His body was hard and unyielding. Chloe would have normally ridiculed this kind of barbaric behavior. But no one’s ever fought for her and secretly she was thrilled by Lex’s possessive nature. Not that she would tell him. God, she’d never hear the end of it.

Chloe softy groaned and Lex realized what he was doing. He was taking out his anger on the one person who didn’t deserve it. He softened the kiss and let his tongue slide over her lips. Chloe opened her mouth to him and reveled in the feel of his tongue gliding over hers. Heat flooded her senses and felt herself grow damp at the juncture between her legs. Lex pulled back when his lungs demanded air and Chloe groaned at the loss. He couldn’t help but grin at the petulant look on her face.

Lex’s grin turned wicked as he remembered what she said about her dream.

“So…sweetheart…about this dream…” Lex began smoothly. Chloe laughed huskily.

“Lex we can’t. There are still people around.” Chloe chuckled pulling completely away.

“So, lock the door.” Lex said following her and pulling her back into his arms.

“I can’t. You know I can’t.” Chloe grinned. Lex rolled his eyes knowing she was right. Then he realized what he did and shook his head. Chloe was indeed beginning to rub off on him.

“Fine. Have it your way. Although, your desk looks very tempting.” He tried once more.

“No! Is that why you came here? To have your way with me on my desk.” Chloe asked innocently.

Lex groaned at the image her words produced. Then quickly frowned when he remembered what had distracted him.

“You are not going to Clark’s.” He said with finality to his voice. He realized his blunder when Chloe’s eyes widened with surprise and then narrowed.

“What was that? Was that an order?” Her voice turned husky soft. Chloe had really no intention of seeing Clark tonight but she certainly was not going to be ordered into not going. Lex watched as Chloe squared her shoulders and knew he was in for a battle.

“Chloe, be reasonable. Clark is after you. He’ll probably try something tonight. Let me deal with him.”

“Well, that’s all fine and dandy, but I think I will make the call on what my plans are.” Chloe sweetly said.

Darlin’…Please don’t do this…Evil Chloe pleaded.

Lex’s anger began to resurface at the stubbornness of the woman before him. Why the hell did she have to be so DAMN stubborn? Just once couldn’t she listen to reason.

“You are not going tonight. And that is final!” Lex growled. He didn’t mean to give her an express order but the stubborn minx didn’t understand the situation she was in.

WHOOPS! Evil Chloe murmured.

“Excuse me! WHAT DID YOU SAY? FINAL! Did I just hear you correctly?” Chloe voice rose to a screech.

“Yes!” He tried to hang on valiantly. Chloe’s wrath was not a pleasant experience.

“Let’s get one thing straight Mr. Luthor,” Chloe said poking him on his chest as her anger boiled over; “I DO NOT take orders. I may listen to suggestions but I do not take orders! And just because I am sharing your bed does not mean that you can order me around like one of your many floozies.” Chloe yelled still poking him hard in the chest. Lex backed up trying to get away from that lethal finger. Chloe followed him.

“I will do what I want! When I want! And I’ll be damned before I start taking orders from you. Do you understand me?” Chloe screamed.

“Chloe, I’m warning you ---“ Lex growled angrily but Chloe cut him off.

“Warning me!” she screeched. Words escaped her as her anger turned into full out rage. “Warning me!” she repeated.

“Listen you pigheaded woman, I am trying to protect you.” Lex yelled back having had enough of her stubbornness.

“Protect me! Protect ME! You want to protect ME!” Chloe yelled. Angrily she picked up the nearest object which happened to be her favorite coffee mug and flung it at him. Lex ducked the object in time. It shattered against the wall with a loud crash. He looked at the smashed cup with an incredulous expression then turned narrowed eyes upon her.

“Chloe Sullivan, you are going to pay for that!” Lex said as he flung himself in her direction. His intention was to grab the little minx and shake her. Chloe managed to side step him and he crashed against the filing cabinet.

“Missed me.” She laughed evilly at him. Lex could not believe he was reduced to charging after this slip of a woman. His eyes narrowed even more as he righted himself.

“So you want to play games, Ms. Sullivan…” he said huskily as he began to stalk her. The challenging look in her eyes was all Lex needed to retaliate. Chloe realized her mistake in challenging Lex and searched around the office to find a better position.

Shit! Chloe thought.

Oodles and Oodles, darlin’…Evil Chloe laughed.

But before Lex could fling himself at her once again, the door to the office slammed open and Lana Lang rushed in.

“Chloe, what’s the matter. I heard screaming and something smash.” Lana asked concern lacing her features.

“Lana, I’m so glad you’re here. Everything is fine.” Chloe said quickly rushing over to the brunette.

“Lana, out!” Lex ordered simply. He was going to teach his beautiful minx a lesson.

“No! Lana stay! Mr. Luthor was just leaving.” Chloe went on imperiously. Lex itched to ring her neck.

“Lana…OUT!” Lex growled. Lana looked between the two obviously angry people and didn’t know what to do. Indecision marred her lovely features.

“Lana, never mind! I suddenly remembered the shopping trip we planned.” Chloe said as she quickly grabbed her things. Yanking Lana out of the room and with her nose in the air, Chloe growled out “Good day, Mr. Luthor.”

Lex grit his teeth and a tick began to form underneath one of his eyes. The stubborn, obstinate shrew was definitely going to pay for her pigheaded actions and Lex was going to have fun dishing out the punishment.

But first he needed to deal with Clark Kent.

TBC...

Never met two more stubborn people in my life... :biggrin:

asharnanae
21st January 2004, 20:09
:biggrin: woooo I love this story!! but someone kill clark for me! shove a metorite up his ass or something! Cant wait to see how lex handles this! :worship2:

Not An Addict
21st January 2004, 21:07
Arrrrrgghh!! *seeths with anger*

If Clark's idiocy screwed this up, the rusty grapefruit spoon treatment is comin' out!

*seeths some more*

randa
21st January 2004, 21:31
all the yelling and the screaming...got me all riled up.
i cant wait to see what lex's plan of dealin with the farm boy will be

chloe should have locked the door by the way

randa

Kit Merlot
21st January 2004, 22:10
Again, this was a wonderful update! BUT, Clark must be told off by both Chloe and Lex--he is an idiot!

Also, Lex needs to realize that he can't order Chloe around :biggrin:

This is a wonderful story--Nicely Done!

SexInStilettos
21st January 2004, 23:16
omg thats was great you portrayed chloe and lex so well to how they would really act!!! please update!

ghostwriter
22nd January 2004, 02:11
someone really should just delete clark. the only purpose he seems to serve is getting between chlex and that is not good for anyone.

Clannadlvr
22nd January 2004, 02:14
Dear Sexy Lexy,

WHAT were you thinking, ordering Chloe around? Have you learned nothing from your intrepid reporter?? *sighs*

Please get some sense into you, posthaste.

Signed,
a concerned citizen

hfce
22nd January 2004, 03:38
Jesus mary and Joseph WHY WHY???? MORE PLEASE!!

Hope :worship2:

estrellalily
22nd January 2004, 06:20
Dumb farm boy can go to hell for all i care! but this punishment idea sounds like fun. :blinkkiss: i like it. :devil: please update soon :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: please PLEASE!
Happy writting :wub:
~estrellalily

Sab_Luthor
22nd January 2004, 12:27
OH MY GOD i can't believe i didn't read the sequel soonner
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: stupid stupid me and stupid bastard clark too
but now i'm here and WOW this sequel is amazing i so loved it so far
please more

Val
23rd January 2004, 07:52
Ooh I just caught up with this fic and it's great!
I can't wait to see Lex dealing with Clark (in a baaad way) and then with Chloe (in a good way, ok maybe not so good :devil: )

buffiy18
23rd January 2004, 07:56
I'm happy Chloe is not letting Lex dictate her life. Yes Clark is dense and very slow. But Lex cannot forbid her from hanging out with her friend. Not to mention Lex needs to become a little more selfconfident that Chloe only has feelings for him. She is soooo over Clark. I hope Lex learns his lesson.

Lady Aquitaine
23rd January 2004, 15:44
Hi All...Here is Part 6...I hope you all enjoy! :biggrin:

Part 6

Chloe arrived at the Kent Farm an hour later. Her face was flushed as she sped in her car through Smallville in order to reach the farm before Lex did. She knew Lex was going to confront Clark and wanted to head off any further arguments.

Lex and Clark were friends. Not only was she not the type of woman who came between friends, but Clark was her best friend. Always will be her best friend and if Clark was going to stay in her life, Chloe knew it was up to her and not Lex, to set him straight. And, dammit, she was going to do it. Even if she had to hit the stupid farmboy over the head with a sledge hammer!

Trying to get rid of Lana was not that easy especially when the brunette was being very tenacious about wanting to know what was going on. It was on the tip of Chloe’s tongue to tell her to mind her own business, but Lana’s concern seemed genuine so she bit her tongue. Chloe managed to get away promising Lana that they would talk later.

Quickly jumping out of her red VW beetle, she ran up towards the barn loft as if the demons of hell were chasing after her. Though in Lex’s case, that might not be so far off the mark. She arrived out of breath at Clark’s Fortress of Solitude and found him sitting by the window staring out into space.

“C-Clark…” She tried to catch her breath. Chloe felt a pain around the area of her heart and doubled over. Shit!

Breath, darlin’…You need to be very specific here…Evil Chloe cautioned.

“Chloe, are you okay?” Clark seeing her doubled over immediately rushed over to her and Chloe felt his hands at her sides. They were uncomfortably warm as he guided her to a large couch.

“C-Clark…Have to…” Chloe tried to speak once again. Fuck!

“Chloe, take a deep breath.” Clark said smoothly while running his hand up and down her back. Chloe stiffened as the movement turned into a caress.

Oh shit!

Speak woman! Speak! Evil Chloe yelled.

Chloe jumped up immediately. “No! No! No!” she barked as she turned to face him. “Clark…We need to talk.” She deliberately made her voice hard. With Clark, that was sometimes the only way to get through to him.

“Sure.” He smiled leaning back on the couch and crossing his arms in front of him. Chloe noticed his smile did not reach his eyes.

“Clark, what is going on with you?” she asked. His face turned serious and he abruptly stood. Her eyes followed him as he walked towards the window.

“Are you seeing Lex?” His hands were fisted at his sides when he asked the question. The time had come. She had to set Clark straight.

“Yes. I’m seeing Lex.” Chloe smiled. It was the first time she said the words out loud and she liked it very much. Lex Luthor was her boyfriend. Boyfriend. Although, can you really call him a boyfriend. I mean, he’s a man…

Chloe! Evil Chloe interrupted.

The image of her frowning, stubborn boyfriend popped into her mind. Lex. He was probably going to kill her for being here?

“And is that what you want?” Clark asked turning around. His blue eyes gazed deeply into her green orbs as he slowly advanced. Chloe knew that she needed to stand her ground with him.

“Yes. That is what I want. I’m in love with him.” The simple words stopped Clark in his tracks. He just gazed at her with a dumbstruck expression. Chloe was in love with Lex. But how?

“Are you sure? Don’t you think this is a bit sudden?” The steel in his voice very audible. Chloe inhaled deeply.

“No. I’ve been in love with him for a long time. I was just a bit stubborn to see it.” Chloe answered slowly. Clark was beginning to worry her. Perhaps Lex was right. DAMN! She hated to admit that.

“How can you be certain that you love him?” Clark edged closer to her. “Chlo, you don’t exactly have a lot of experience in that field.”

“Ha! You’re certainly one to talk.” She snorted. “You still have unresolved issues with Lana. And about that, how is that going? I thought Lana was the love of your life.” Her voice rose in irritation. How dare he talk to her like that? She may not be ‘experienced’ but that didn’t mean the she didn’t know her own mind and heart.

“I don’t know, Chloe. I don’t know what I feel for her. Lana and I have things that we need to settle, but I also know that I have feelings for you. I don’t know where they came from. I just know they are there.” He was now standing very close to her. Clark saw the shock on her face as his words sank in. He decided to take a chance. Grabbing her quickly by the shoulders, he pulled her towards him.

His lips descended upon hers and Chloe was momentarily stunned by it.

Ewwww! Evil Chloe murmured.

Chloe couldn’t believe Clark was kissing her. But what was also amazing was that she felt nothing. Nothing! His kiss did not stir her senses or turn her into mush like Lex’s kisses.

Suffering! Go to puke! Do something! Evil Chloe choked.

She roughly pushed him away. “Get off!”

When Clark looked at her, she had a huge smile on her face. Confusion marred his features until she spoke.

“I LOVE Lex, Clark. I love him very much.” Chloe said happily. Clark scowled at her for a moment. The depth of emotion he saw in her eyes as she spoke about Lex was very telling. His own eyes closed as he finally realized that he lost his chance with her.

“Alright, Chlo.” He murmured stepping away from her.

“Clark—“ Chloe took pity on him. She put her hand on his arm but he jerked away.

“Chloe, right now, I don’t know how to feel with you and I can’t look at you. Could you please leave?” Clark asked as turning his back on her. Chloe slowly nodded although he couldn’t see her.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered as she left. She hated the thought that she’d hurt Clark. But he needed to understand that she was in love with one man alone and he was not that man.

She walked back towards her car with a huge mega-watt grin on her face. She needed to see Lex. She had to tell him everything with Clark was okay. She also needed to tell the impossible jerk how much she loved him.

Lex watched her as she passed by. He smiled at her grin. Chloe. He watched as she paused for a few moments. She looked around and indecision played on her face. Shaking her head she jumped into her car and drove off.

He heard her profession of love and was in completely awe. She loved him. Lex had had a hunch that Chloe would try to resolve the ‘Clark’ issue by herself and he wasn’t surprised when he arrived and saw her car. When silently walked into the barn their voices carried over to him. He watched as Chloe told Clark she loved him. He was as still as Clark. When Clark took her in his arms and kissed her, Lex held himself back by the sheer force of his will. He had wanted to rush up and beat his friend to a bloody pulp, but Chloe wouldn’t like that.

Hell, he'd never hear the end of it.

Shaking his head, he silently climbed the stairs. Clark was starring out the window as he heard Chloe drive off.

“Lex.” Clark said not turning around.

“Clark.” Lex returned. They were both silent for a moment.

“She’s in love with you, you know.” Clark said finally turning around.

“I know. I heard.” Lex smirked.

Clark stared at him for a moment before he sighed.

“If you ever hurt her…I will beat the shit out of you.” Clark threatened in a pleasant voice.

“Understood. And if you ever touch her again, I will break every bone in your body.” Lex steely replied.

“Understood.” Clark nodded. They both stared each other for a few minutes before Lex finally turned and left.

TBC...

Okay...This part was very difficult to write. I already knew what Chloe would do but Lex was difficult to predict... :crygreen: I asked everyone I know whose a Smallville fan what Lex would do...They all came back with Lex would talk to Clark...Only talk... but Chloe was the one who had to handle the situation... So let me know what you think...And stay tuned for Part 7... :biggrin:

Lady A

hfce
23rd January 2004, 16:34
Oh wow that was great . I loved how she stood up to Clark and let him know SHE LOVES LEX!!!! :lol: Great update more please. :blinkkiss:

Hope :cool:

katspell
23rd January 2004, 17:14
ohhh, I loved it. Chloe independant woman!!!! Go Chloe, Go Chloe, Go Chloe.

Snaps to Lex for keeping his cool!!!

Stupid farmboy :tease: she has sexy lexy now and doesn't want you. :tease: stupid head

SexInStilettos
23rd January 2004, 17:37
great job! but i stil think lex shoulda kicked clarks ass...hehe please update..chole and lex still have to "make up"

Clannadlvr
23rd January 2004, 17:58
Having Chloe handle it was really a great choice...nice job!

I'm still curious as to Lex's feelings though...I mean, wasn't he with someone else at the beginning of the sequel when they were all at his house after the party? I'd like to see a scene where Chloe makes Lex admit his feelings so that she doesn't feel like it's one sided.

scifichick774
23rd January 2004, 18:20
Hee hee hee. So cute. I love jealous Lex, but it was terrific how he was able to hold himself back from throttling Clark for kissing Chloe. A very Lex thing to do.

ColumbiaBlue
23rd January 2004, 19:26
“Understood. And if you ever touch her again, I will break every bone in your body.” Lex steely replied.
I can so see him saying that. lol. Clunk's such a dumb shit. He needs to go away. Like now...

:biggrin: Update soon!

~Manda :blinkkiss:

Not An Addict
23rd January 2004, 19:37
Well, that almost made up for having to go to Coms this morning. ^_^ I say 'almost' only because nothing can make up for the sheer torture of that class. Gah. Public speaking.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. Go, Lex, let Chloe tell you she loves you! And tell her the same! GO!

miss_sixty1115
23rd January 2004, 21:06
Oh please post more!!! I love this story!!!

Julie ;)

buffiy18
24th January 2004, 06:24
I think you did a wonderful job at protraying what Chloe, Lex and even Clark would do. I agree, it was Chole's job to set Clark straight. I can't believe that Lex just stood by and watched Clark kiss her, but it was the right thing to do.

Keep up the great writing. I am really enjoying this fix.

Lady Aquitaine
24th January 2004, 07:10
Hello All...Guess what time it is :devil: My favorite time...so here is Part 7...It's a long one...couldn't stop writing... :biggrin:

Part 7

Chloe arrived at the mansion twenty minutes later. She had never felt so happy in all her life. And Lex was the cause. Lex. Her Lex.

She rang the door bell and felt instant déjà vu when the butler from her dream opened the door.

“Welcome, Ms. Sullivan. Mr. Luthor is not in at the moment.” He said as he stepped aside.

“Not in? Dammit! What in the hell is taking him so long?” Chloe spat glaring at the butler. She really needed to see Lex.

“Would you like to wait for him in the study?” He said cordially though she could tell his was trying to stifle a smirk.

“The study? The STUDY!” Chloe exclaimed.

“Yes. The study.” He mimicked. If Chloe didn’t know any better, she could have sworn that he was teasing her.

“All right.” She nodded and let herself be led to the study. When she entered the room, a small smile played on her face. Vivid images of her straddling Lex on the couch came to mind. Her smiled turned into a grin as she remembered what they were doing. She walked over to the couch and lovingly ran her hand over it.

Mmm…Lex.

“Wonder if dreams can come true…” Chloe said softly.

“I certainly hope so.” His familiar voice answered softly. Chloe turned around and faced him with the grin still on her face.

“Mr. Luthor. You are late!” Chloe replied primly.

“Sorry. I didn’t know we were supposed to meet. You left the Torch office rather huffily.” Lex smiled as he approached her.

“Hmm…I did. But I was referring to your driving. I thought, for certain, you would have arrived here before me. Am I to take it that Clark Kent is still in one piece?” Chloe said airily while moving away from him.

“Wait! So you knew I was there. And yes, he’s still in one piece.” Lex stopped in awe of her. Chloe Sullivan was one surprise after another.

“Not until I was leaving. You have a very unique scent, Mr. Luthor.” She informed him.

“Do I?” Lex began stalk her and her grin turned wicked.

“Mmm…Yes!” Lex felt himself harden instantly as the seductress before him raked him up and down with her eyes. “Very unique.”

“Come here, Chloe.” He whispered. He wanted to taste her.

“Mmm…Nope! I don’t think so.” She teased him. Lex’s mouth opened in surprise.

“Chloe…” he growled.

“I think, Mr. Luthor, that you are going to have to catch me. Do you think you are capable of that?” Chloe purred.

“Oh, I think I’m up to the challenge.” He responded in a slight purr of his own. Lex’s husky words inflamed Chloe’s body. He advanced on her and she quickly moved away. She ran towards his desk standing on the far side. Lex grinned at the challenge in her eyes.

“Can’t you do better than that?” Chloe teased inflaming his senses even more.

“Witch!” He growled. She laughed huskily. He quickly ran towards her right but she scooted away from him.

“Mmm…Lex…do you know… I’m so wet you could literally drown in the pool between my thighs.” Chloe went on seductively. Lex’s breath caught in his throat. He lunged for her again but she quickly ran from his outstretched hands.

“And, do you know that my nipples are begging for you to pinch and suck them.” Lex closed his eyes in an effort to control himself. He was so fucking hard, he felt like he was going to burst.

“So, tell me, old man…what exactly are you going to do about my problem?” Chloe’s voice was whisper soft.

Old man!

“I’ll show you, Old Man.” With a growl and lightning speed, Lex moved around the desk and caught the beautiful minx in his arms. His mouth claimed hers in a searing kiss and their tongues glided fiercely over one another. Chloe moaned as she rubbed her body against his savoring the feel of him. Lex’s arms tightened around her as he pressed her even closer to him.

“Chloe.” He murmured her name when his lips slowly slid down her throat. She arched her throat to give him better access to her neck. Her lips were parted in wonder. He kissed and sucked at the skin while Chloe’s hands went on their own exploring expedition. She started at the top of his beautiful bald head and worked her way down. At his shoulders, she squeezed which caused him to groan much to her delight. They traveled down to his rock hard chest. She reveled in feel of his hard chest beneath her fingers.

“Lex.” She groaned. His lips returned to claim hers. He caressed her back and his hands traveled upward to rest in her soft hair.

“Chloe.” He gently scooped her up and walked over to the couch. He laid her gently on the couch and rested his body on top of hers. Chloe’s body hummed with delight. God, he felt so good.

“Lex, make my dreams come true.” She whispered in his ear just before she softly bit him. Lex jumped as the bite.

As he claimed her lips again his tongue dove deeply into her mouth and she happily opened for him. Her body arched towards his and her hips grinded against his rock hard shaft.

Her hands found there way to the opening of his shirt and she roughly pulled it apart.

“There goes another shirt.” Lex teased causing Chloe to laugh.

Her fingers caressed his smooth chest and abs. They traveled lower and lower and she slipped her hand inside his pants. The feel of him in her hands was heaven. She moaned as she stroked him up and down.

Lex pulled away slightly as he let the sensations of what she was doing to him wash over him.

“C-Chloe.” He could barely speak. Lex decided two could play that game. His large hands roved over her body. They slid down up and down her long legs until they found the damp pool between her thighs. They had seeped through her jeans. Fuck! She has got to start wearing skirts from now on!

He sat up and looked down upon her. She was breathtaking. He unlatched her jeans and slowly slid them off her. His eyes traveled up her long silky legs to the damp patch and his fingers softly drew circles on the material of her panties. She cried out at the powerful sensations. He leaned down to smell her wonderful essence. Perfect! Chloe felt her self constrict at his presence. She felt his lips press softly and then bite against the material.

Oh God!

“Chloe, sweetheart,” Lex began as he suddenly ripped her panties off her. “Before you stormed out this afternoon…” he voice trailed off when his fingers delved into her warm folds.

“Lex.” Chloe groaned. His finger searched through her curls and found what they were looking for. The core of her was already swollen as if crying out for his touch.

“Lex!” Chloe cried. He slowly began to stroke her.

“I made a promise…” Lex tugged on her hidden nub. Chloe’s was so close to bursting.

“To teach you a lesson…Well guess what?” Lex said as he rubbed her some more.

“You can’t be serious. Shit!” she yelled when she felt his tongue glide over her nub and suckled slowly. Oh my god! Torture. That’s what he was doing to her.

His teeth lightly grazed over her swollen gem and Chloe’s cry turned into a scream.

“Lex! Dammit!” she screamed. She was so close. She could feel herself begin to come. Lex’s mouth kept applying the exquisite torture. God, she was almost there. Fuck!

Then when she was just about to let go, his mouth moved away.

“FUCK!!!!” Chloe screamed. “LEX!!!”

Lex grinned evilly as he licked up path up towards her stomach where he licked at her navel.

“LEX! Please! Fuck!” Chloe begged. Lex’s hands caressed her breasts through the material of her bra. He unsnapped the latch to her bra which was conveniently located in the front and her nipples sprang free from the restraining material. His lips clamped on one of her rosy peaks and he took in the perky globe into his mouth sucking hard at the nipple.

“LEX! SHIT! LEX!” Chloe was in agony. Pure and simple. His fingers found her core again and he started the teasing process all over again.

“BASTARD!” Chloe cried. Lex turned his attention to the other globe, sucking hard while his hands were continuing there sexual torture on her. He inserted a finger inside of her and groaned when her muscles clamped around him. In and out, Lex inserted his finger.

He was so hard he was in pain. But he ruthlessly squelched the pain as he watched his beautiful lady writhe uncontrollably beneath his hands.

“You are SO going to pay, Luthor.” Chloe promised screaming once more. Lex decided to take pity on her. He stroked her, rubbed and tugged at her. Chloe’s climax hit her fast and hard and she screamed like she’s never screamed before when it came.

Lex watched the rapture and pleasure on her face when she finally came. He couldn’t wait any longer. He had to have her. He ripped off his pants and settled himself between her legs. Chloe trembled when she felt him between her thighs. They both cried out when he entered her. Her tight passages clung to his hard shaft.

He moved within her as her legs wrapped around his waist. He slowly withdrew until the tip of him was almost outside her passage then he roughly thrust into her again. Again and again he thrusted while Chloe whimpered in delight. Increasing his pace he heard Chloe cry out again.

“YES! Lex!” Chloe was beyond coherent thought. Lex was sending her over the edge. “L-Lex!” she cried.

Harder and harder, Lex plunged into her. Faster and faster. Up and down. In and out. He groaned when he felt her tight passage clench around him. Not being able to hold it any longer, he let himself go. So intense was his climax he bellowed her name when he came.

He collapsed on top of her not being able to move. He was weakened. She weakened him. And he found himself loving that simple fact.

“Chloe.” He whispered her name.

“Cad!” She shot back and he found himself smiling.

“I love you.” He said quietly. Chloe stiffened at his words. Wow! He said it.

“I know.” She replied earning a growl from him. He loved her! The words sang inside her head.

He lifted himself up on his arms and looked down into her smiling face. “I’ll always love you.” He said sincerely and tears formed in her eyes.

“I love you too, Lex. I always have and I always will.” The tears fell from her eyes.

“Good.” Lex nodded. Chloe wanted to whack him on the head. He was being so Luthorish.

“So…Mr. Luthor…As I recall…the rest of my dream seemed to take place in your bedroom…Mmm…Isn’t that interesting?” Chloe teased.

“Ms. Sullivan, I am here to make all your dreams come true.” He grinned.

Lex’s bedroom was exactly as she imagined it. Everything was dark. Dark walls, dark drapes, even the sheets were dark. But what claimed her attention was the big king sized bed by the far side of the room. She sauntered over to it knowing Lex was watching her every move. He watched her walk over to his bed wearing nothing but his shirt and hardened again.

Now, Luthor, it is time to make you pay.

Yay!!!! We’re going to have some fun! Evil Chloe cheered.

Chloe climbed on the bed and crooked her finger at Lex. Lex walked over with a smirk on his face. Chloe was exactly were she belonged. In his bed. He came to sit by her and she climbed on his lap.

“So…You wanted to teach me a lesson…Is that right?” Chloe purred.

Fuck! Lex thought.

Her hands slid up and down his bare chest. Her lips rested on his neck and her velvety tongue licked up and down. Lex closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her wet tongue sliding over his skin.

“Why don’t we play a game? Let’s see…” Chloe bit lightly at his skin. “Ooooh! I know.” Chloe pressed her hands on his chest and pushed him firmly back on to the bed.

“Mmm…These pants have got to go.” She said slowly removing his pants while taking the opportunity to run her fingers up and down his strong muscular legs. When he was lying totally naked on the bed her eyes took in every inch of him.

“Now here’s how we’re going to play this. I can touch you but you can’t touch me. Do you think you can do that?”

Lex could only nod in her direction. His throat was suspiciously constricted as images of what Chloe planned to do raced through his mind.

“Good.” Chloe joined him on the bed. She loved looking at his body. He was hard everyone. Not an ounce of fat was to be seen. She ran her fingers again up and down his legs. Soon her lips replaced her fingers and she licked her way up and down his powerful legs. Lex’s breath hitched. She licked her way up towards his stomach bypassing his hardened shaft. She wanted to save that for later. Her tongue licked his abs and traveled up towards his chest.

Mmm…Nice…

“C-Ch—“ He began. But she placed her fingers to his lips.

“Shhhh. No talking please. Trying to concentrate very, very hard.” She smiled. He narrowed his eyes.

“Now where was I…Damn…I lost my train of thought…I guess I’m going to have to start from the beginning…” Chloe purred and brought her lips once again to his legs and licked her way up.

Fuck! Lex thought.

Chloe licked her way up and this time she paused at his hardness. Standing erect, he was smooth and silky against her tongue. Lex used every ounce of his massive will power to do as she requested.

“Yum-my!” Chloe said as she flicked her tongue over his tip. Lex almost burst. Damn!

Chloe took him in her mouth very deeply. His hardness almost reached the back of her throat and she glided up and down slowly. She repeated the process gliding up and down slowly.

“C-Chloe!” He growled. Lex he was going to come. As Lex tortured her, so did she return the favor. Before he started to convulse, Chloe’s mouth moved away.

“Damn you!” he shouted making her laugh huskily. He couldn’t stand it any longer. He grabbed her roughly and turned them over. He plunged into her warm passage groaning. Sweat had formed on his skin with his effort to keep from climaxing. Chloe groaned with him and she wrapped her legs around him taking him even deeper.

He pulled out and plunged inside her again and again. Chloe welcomed the familiar pressure that had been building. He thrusted again and again. He wanted Chloe to climax with him. His hand found her nub and he stroked it. Chloe didn’t have to wait long. She had been on fire while she teased Lex and she started to convulse quickly. Harder and harder he went.

“Chloe!” Lex shouted as he came. She joined him a few seconds later. They lay still for what seemed like hours yet only a few minutes passed.

“Woman, you will definitely be the death of me!” Lex laughed huskily. Chloe chuckled.

“Yes, but what a wonderful way to go.”

TBC...

So what do you think? Next part, all questions will be answered... :biggrin:

sydsvaughn
24th January 2004, 07:27
Um, you expect me to think after that? gahhhhh...

Lovely, lovely, steamy, wonderful, hot Chlex action, and declarations of love to top it all off. So EXACTLY what I needed to read right now.

Thank you!

SaraC

hfce
24th January 2004, 09:10
:drool: :drool: :smoker:

Hope :blinkkiss: :worship2:

Clannadlvr
24th January 2004, 09:40
WEll, damn!! That's all I gotta say. damn!!

More please!!!

*grins*

asharnanae
24th January 2004, 16:47
:drool: :biggrin: yay! that was fantastic! :worship2:

scifichick774
24th January 2004, 17:20
Oooh - nice and smutty. Loved it. :wub:

Not An Addict
24th January 2004, 19:25
Mmmmm, I love the smell of smut in the morning. ^_^

Sab_Luthor
25th January 2004, 01:37
ok ok ok..........ummmm
what have i to say?
i don't know
what day are we?
ok my brain don't function for the moment so

oh yes wonderful magnificent fantastic marvelous beatiful update
the smutt was sooooooooooo good
i loved it
and the declaration WOW
more please

vardaquareien
25th January 2004, 05:44
Originally posted by Not An Addict@Jan 25 2004, 04:25 AM
Mmmmm, I love the smell of smut in the morning. ^_^
...and in the afternoon....and at night....ok I love the smell of Chlexy smut all day, every day!!! :drool: Wonderfully, wonderfully hott! :smoker:

SexInStilettos
26th January 2004, 00:50
omg that was perfect....exactly how it shoudl have been! please update again, i can't get enough of this story

Blaire023
26th January 2004, 04:59
*wipes chin with back of hand*

mmmmmmm...yumm yumm

Lady Aquitaine
26th January 2004, 16:58
Hi All...Sorry I've been delayed with this last part. Yes...We are at the end. I hope you all have enjoyed this story...I know I have...Please let me know what you think and thank you for all your wonderful reviews... :biggrin:

So here it is...Part 8

Part 8

“So Lex, whatever happened to that SLUT?” Chloe asked before she opened her mouth wide to receive the chocolate covered strawberry Lex was feeding her. She took a bite and some of the juice spilled from her mouth. Lex smirked seductively as leaned over and licked the juice off her lips.

“I sent her home the night of the party.” He grinned at her shocked look.

“You sent her home. When?” she asked. Now that she thought about it. She hadn’t seen the tramp since that night.

“Right after you kissed me.” Lex replied silkily. Chloe looked so beautiful lying on his bed wearing nothing but his pajama top.

“Really? You sent her home. But I thought –“ Chloe’s voice trailed off.

Lex knew what she was thinking. He had to set her straight once and for all.

“No Chloe. I never slept with her.” Lex supplied.

“Then why was she wearing your pajama shirt? And why was she pressing herself against you?” Chloe asked simply unable to comprehend what Lex was telling her.

“Before you started screaming, she tried to seduce me. She walked into my room wearing the shirt. I told her I wasn’t interested and she could go back to my father’s bed. And the pressing of her body was just another opportunity to try to entice me. Didn’t work. By that time I was already obsessed with a beautiful blonde temptress.” He answered. Chloe’s grin lit up her entire face.

I love this man.

Me too! Evil Chloe squeaked

She threw her body against him and kissed him soundly on the lips.

“I love you!” she said happily. Lex simply shook his head and grinned.

Chloe pulled herself off him and fed him a strawberry. “Lex…” she began. A calculating gleam was in her eyes. Lex groaned. There was something going on inside that devious head of hers.

“Lex, are you going to the Worthington Ball?” Chloe asked suddenly. While Lex did receive an invitation, he hadn’t really given a thought to the ball.

Oh no!

“What are you thinking, Ms. Sullivan?” Lex asked knowing what she was going to say. This was beginning to get scary for Lex.

“I would like to go. It would be a great opportunity for me. Please...” Chloe asked again, feeding him another strawberry. Lex closed his eyes and shook his head again.

Why me?

The Worthington Ball turned out to be the event of the century. Beautiful people glittered, shone, mingled and mixed. The ballroom at the Mayor of Metropolis’ home was beautifully decorated and Chloe took everything in with wonder in her eyes. She had never been to a ball before. The last formal she went to was Smallville High’s Spring formal. Somehow that just did not compare. She gazed down at the emerald green full length dress feeling like a princess. Lex bought her this dress with matching shoes and she adored it. She looked over at him and smiled with pride. He was the most handsomest man in the room. He wore the classic tux that literally was driving her wild. Perhaps in the limo, they can get some quality time. Mmm…Now there’s a thought! Lex and a limo. Wow!

“Are you thirsty?” Lex asked her interrupting her thoughts. She nodded her head vigorously as the mental picture of a naked Lex floated through her mind. God! She was thirsty. Lex shook his head and smiled.

“Stay here. Trying to get through this crush is going to be fete all by itself.” Lex said as his gaze caught one of the waiters a few feet away.

Chloe actually listened to him for once. She’d probably get lost if she moved.

“What a crush. I’ll certainly be happy when this is over.” A deep voice called from behind her. Chloe turned around and came face to face with the handsomest man, aside from Lex, she’s ever seen. His blonde wavy hair shone brightly and his blue eyes sparkled with mischief.

“Y-Yes. It will be nice to have some peace and quiet.” She murmured. The man studied her for a moment.

“You’re Chloe Sullivan.” He went on. Chloe was shocked. Why would this man know her?

“Let me introduce myself. I’m Warren Worthington.” He said with a smile. Chloe’s mouth hung open in shock. The one man she had been trying to get an interview for weeks stood before her. Shit! What will I ask? Think.

“Warren.” Lex’s voice called from beside Chloe. Chloe gave Lex a murderous look. He knew Worthington and he didn’t tell her.

Lex smiled down at her as his arm snaked around her waist.

“Lex. Good to see you. I was just introducing myself to your lovely date.” Warren grinned and Chloe noticed a dimple in his cheek.

“So Ms. Sullivan, I’ve read some of the articles you’ve written. You definitely have some interesting theories. Meteor rocks?” he went on.

Chloe was at a loss for words. Her mind went blank. Warren Worthington read her articles. Lex chuckled at her dilemma.

“Yes. Chloe believes the meteor rocks cause certain mutations in people.” Lex said. Her senses finally returned to her.

“I don’t just believe. I’ve witnessed it. Remember, the guy who tried to suck my body heat.” Chloe nodded her head at Lex.

“I see. You call them mutant freaks. Is that correct?” Warren asked.

“Yes but I don’t think all of them are. I mean, there are probably some altered people out there who are actually very nice. I just happen to meet the lunatics of the bunch.” Chloe said warming to the subject.

“I see. Well it is an interesting theory. It was nice meeting you, Ms. Sullivan. I look forward to reading more of your interesting articles. Lex, good to see you again.” Warren nodded and moved off.

“Damn. I didn’t get my interview.” Chloe growled when she realized Warren Worthington left and she hadn’t asked a single question. Lex rolled his eyes. Chloe will never change. And he was delighted about that.

“Ms. Sullivan, please don’t ever change.” Lex laughed softly.

Warren Worthington, III sighed happily as he entered his private office. The ball was over and he was very grateful to have some peace and quiet. He walked over to the large 40” inch screen and quickly punched in some numbers. While he waited for the parties to come online, he finally let go of the glamour that he had on. His blue skin shone brightly in the light of the screen before him.

Two faces immediately came on and greeted him warmly.

“Warren, how was the party?” The gruff voice of the blue furred man held a hint of humor. Dr. Hank McCoy black eyes sparkled with mischief.

“Tiresome. I’m glad that’s finally over. You do know, professor, that you owe me.” Warren sighed.

“I know.” The bald headed face of Professor Charles Xavier smiled at his former student. “Well, do you meet her?” Warren’s mentor smiled tiredly at him.

“Professor, shouldn’t you be resting? Isn’t it much too soon for you to be up? Moira will kill you if she found out you were out of bed.” Warren teased but the underlying concern was still there.

“Don’t worry about me, Warren. I’m fine. So what did you find out? Did you meet with this reporter?” Xavier asked.

“Yes. She’s a very intelligent woman. Hank, you would call her cute and spunky.” Warren smiled.

“Really. My kind of girl. So is it true?” Hank asked.

“Yes. I believe it’s true. She even mentioned an example of when it happened.” Warren answered worry beginning to ring through his voice.

“So those meteor rocks do cause mutation. Does anyone else believe her theories?” the professor asked.

“Not yet. But it’s only a matter of time before one of our enemies find out about the rocks.”

“Damn! She’s in danger and she doesn’t even know it.” Hank growled.

“Well, she has a powerful protector in Lex Luthor.” Warren added.

“Luthor. Why does that name sound familiar?” Xavier asked.

“That’s because Lex is Lionel Luthor’s son. The Lionel Luthor who’s had several dealings with Sebastian Shaw.” Warren supplied.

“Shaw! Damn! If Shaw gets his hands on those rocks, he can create an army of mutants.” Hank cursed again.

“Actually, Shaw is the least of our problems. I’m more worried about Magnus finding out. If he gets wind of this, Ms. Sullivan’s life will be forfeit.” The professor said.

“I wouldn’t worry about Lex. He is most definitely not like his father but we may have to tell him of the danger though.” Warren said.

“I agree. He will have to know. But right now, let’s hold off for the moment and see what happens. Warren, I do want you to keep a close eye on Ms. Sullivan. If Shaw gets wind of her theories and that she’s actually had experience with these rocks…” the professor’s voice trailed off.

“As you wish, professor. I will keep an eye out for Ms. Sullivan. You could say I’m her Arch Angel.” Warren laughed. Hank and Xavier joined in the laughter.

“Keep us informed of any news. We will check in at the same time next week.” Xavier said. After their goodbyes, Warren switched off. He shook his head at the events that were taking place. Something was going to happen very soon. He felt it and Chloe Sullivan was right in the center of it all.

Warren arose and walked out on to the balcony. He took in the night skyline of Metropolis and smiled. He loved the night. It was the only time when he could truly be free. Climbing on top of the terrace, Warren looked out. He finally let go of the massive, steel wings he had been holding back and flew out into the night sky. Whether Ms. Sullivan liked it or not, she just got herself an Arch Angel.

The End

Okay...What did you think? Should I go on...Or leave it at this...Let me know.

Lady A

Clannadlvr
26th January 2004, 18:21
Ooohhh nifty! Including the x-men in it and all. Please continue. What a nifty idea for a story.

But...can we have a scene where Lex and Chloe discuss what was a dream and what wasn't?

Pam
26th January 2004, 18:29
Wow! That's definately something I didn't expect.

Please go on. You can't just leave it like that. Please!!

Blaire023
26th January 2004, 18:34
oooh, *claps hands*

I actually started a xmen/sv fic but i have so many fics here that i only posted it at my ezboard. the link if anyone's interested is at the bottom of my sig line, it's called seduce and destroy.

i want you to go on, i don't have a lot of knowledge with xmen or even superman canon, but i love the idea. so please....sequel, or triquel or whatever it will be.

~B

hfce
26th January 2004, 19:06
Please you have to go on. I love the X-men. :clap:

Hope :)

Lady Aquitaine
26th January 2004, 19:07
Oooooh! Thank you! :biggrin: To tell the truth I didn't think many people would be receptive to the idea. I thought everyone would think it was pretty out there...I shall start on part 1 immediately...Just be prepared for Wolverine to make an appearance... :devil: I so love this man...Can we say YUM! :blinkkiss:

Lady A

flower
26th January 2004, 19:44
Wolverine?
He is coming in your fic?
Owh! I LOVE YOU!
I think Wolverine is the most funniest asshole (pardon my french) how walks this planet!

I love this fic,
Ditto for Jaded.
Good job ;)

F

randa
26th January 2004, 21:48
WOW!! that was a great ending.
and i want you to go on because i just do!
i can wait though

randa

SexInStilettos
26th January 2004, 22:14
that was a great twist you should definatly make a sequal!!!

Béatrice
26th January 2004, 22:35
A X-men crossover!!! I love it. :biggrin:
Please update soon.

Not An Addict
26th January 2004, 22:54
Squonk! Oh . . . my. I definitely did NOT see that coming. Great twist! Can't wait to see how it pans out.

vardaquareien
27th January 2004, 04:44
Yay to the X-men crossover!!! I can't wait for your sequal! Due to Warren's blue-tinted skin I'm assuming that this takes place sometime after he was one of Apocalypse's Four Horsemen, namely death. Does that mean he still has the metal wings or does he have his original feathered wings back?

And Wolverine's gonna be in it... *rubs hand together in anticipation* He and Warren didn't get on did they? That should be fun!!! I can't wait!!!

buffiy18
27th January 2004, 05:32
Not the ending I was expecting at all! But that does not mean it was not a good chapter and end. I'm not really into the X-men so until you mentioned Prof. X I was clueless. Nice twist and a great way to take this story in another direction should you decide to continue it. :chlexsign3:

Nicki
27th January 2004, 05:42
:worship2: WOW I didn't see that coming have to say love the X-Man so please don't end it there.... PLEASE

scifichick774
27th January 2004, 06:25
The End? What? WHAT?? Okay - not the end. Or at least say - to be continued in a sequel in the crossover section or something because you can't just end it there.

gina
27th January 2004, 06:28
Awesome story! I loved all the great smut!

I don't know much about the X-men, but I'm definitely intrigued. I can't wait for the next sequel! :)

MagnusXXN
27th January 2004, 08:48
Please continue.

i'm very new here, and I just wanted you to know Wicked Dreams and this follow up are two of my favorties. I hope you write another one.

And if your bring in mutants, and X-men, its not so hard to think that Lex might have....some sort of power.

More so then just having alot of white blood cells.

): )

Lady Aquitaine
27th January 2004, 23:15
Hi All...I'm very busy working on the next installment...Since this is a crossover it will be posted in the crossover section but do not worry...There will still be smut because come on...we all need tons of smut! :biggrin:

Look for Wicked X-Tasy very soon...

Lady A

estrellalily
28th January 2004, 08:08
I LOVE IT! :wub: amazing, i simply love the x-men. What a great combination :yay: more please :yay: please :yay: please.
happy writing :blinkkiss:
~estrellalily

autumngold
1st February 2004, 21:18
I am so, so sorry!! I thought this story was going to be full of Chlark and Lex and Samantha, so I didn't read it until now. What a mistake on my part, I should have trusted you more!! Excellent ending, I can't wait for your next story!! :chlexsign4:

SinnerSaint
2nd February 2004, 09:25
YES YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS FIC!!!!! *ahem* What I mean is , I think it would be a perfectly lovely idea to write more of this fic and include the X-men . I love the idea of a DC/Marvel crossover and I absolutely adore the X-Men . So please , please continue this !! :wub:

Shay
3rd February 2004, 05:21
Holy Plot Twist Batman!!!!

That was great. I loved this sequel. Evil Chloe...that gurl is a trip. I can't wait to read more.

Shay

Lady Aquitaine
3rd February 2004, 23:19
Hi All...Thank you for the wonderful praise. :wub:

I just wanted to let everyone know that the next installment in this series is up in the crossover section.

I hope you all like Wicked X. I'm having fun writing it. Enjoy! :biggrin:

Lady A

Lex
27th April 2004, 23:10
Excellent two fics - I still can't believe that the first one was a dream though - lol! How frustrating it must have been for Chloe! Anyway I'm going to go off now and read your next fic, sounds very interesting what with the X-men featuring in it! Great work! ;)

starmoon
9th April 2005, 08:27
perfect it was interesting and the smut was great.

Esther25jm
27th March 2006, 09:55
Oooh, I loved it!!!!!!! The Chlex loving was beyond yum and the humor was just fabulous. Def. a fave story of mine.....and now a crossover w/X-Men? Oooh, can't wait!!!

Nonhalema
11th August 2007, 21:56
Loved this story...awesome work

westwingwolf
12th August 2007, 01:13
Glad everything worked out and Chloe's dreams came true. Lovely awesome smut.

Ami Rose
12th March 2020, 21:28
That was awesome