PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Wicked Dreams (NC-17)

Lady Aquitaine
9th January 2004, 22:47
Title: Wicked Dreams
Author: Lady Aquitaine
Email: jddom99@aol.com
Rating: NC-17

Summary: Not very good at summaries. Chloe's X-rated Dreams; evil inner voice; Lex (Of Course!)... ;)

Hi All: This is my first attempt at fanfic. Please, please be very gentle. :blush:

Part 1

Chloe Sullivan stifled a yawn as she glared down at the article before her. She shook her blonde head and tried to concentrate on the task at hand. It was late in the evening and she was still at school working on the next edition of The Torch. Concentrate Chloe. She silently yelled at herself as she tried to once again focus her attention the in scintillation article about the school debate heading to the quarterfinals. Whoopie! She thought sarcastically. After a full minute her mind began to once again wander. But it always wandered in the same direction. Her dreams.

Damn! Realizing she wasn’t going to get any work done, Chloe sighed frustratedly and pushed aside her work. Putting her elbows on the desk, she ran her hands across on face in an effort to try and block out the images in her mind.

Damn! They won’t leave.

But why should they…a wicked inner voice whom she’s come to refer to as Evil Chloe responded.

“Leave me alone!” Chloe spoke aloud. Aw, come on…You know you want to remember…Evil Chloe chuckled.

“No! I have work to do.” Chloe said, shaking her head again.

Whatever! Remember his hands, Chloe…His strong, sensual hands and how they touched you all over…

“Okay, I’m going insane…I can’t believe I’m arguing with my inner voice over some dreams. Dreams that really didn’t affect me in the least!” she said firmly to herself.

Ha! Didn’t affect you…Right! So I guess you weren’t screaming his name when his hands were stroking the wet curls between your thighs…

“Okay, I’ve really got to stop this. I need to pour some water on my face.” Chloe pushed away from her desk and quickly strode from her office to the nearest ladies room. She walked in and made a beeline for the sink. The cold water felt refreshing and she sighed. Evil Chloe was quiet for the moment. Thank God! Chloe stood up to her full height of 5 ft and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She didn’t look so bad.

Have you lost your mind! Look at you. You have huge purple bags under your eyes and you’re as pale as a ghost. You’ve haven’t had a decent nights sleep in weeks. And why is that? I’ll tell you why. Because a certain gorgeous, bald billionaire playboy has been haunting your dreams. Girl, you need to get laid. And very quickly!

“Will you please leave me alone?” Chloe said exasperatedly. “Aaah! Dammit, this is not good!” She rolled her eyes as she went back to her office. When she again took her seat, she felt her eyelids getting heavy.

“I really need some coffee!” Chloe yawned again.

Go on…Take a short nap…You really need it…

“Maybe just a little nap.” Chloe cradled her head with her arms on her desk and promptly fell to sleep.

Not realizing that Evil Chloe was chuckling wickedly…

**~~~**~~~**

“Chloe?” Chloe heard her name being called from far away.

“Chloe? Wake up.” Chloe awoke with a start as she sat up quickly. She looked around her office with wide eyes.

“Hey there, sleepyhead!” a familiar voice called out to her from her right side. Chloe quickly turned towards the voice and almost groaned aloud. Lex Luthor was standing there before her. Damn! Must he always look so damn good! She thought unkindly.

“Uh…Hi. I didn’t realize I fell asleep.” Chloe said forcing her gaze from his handsome face and frowned at her desk. Yes, darling, that’s right. Take it out on your desk! Evil Chloe laughed.

“Will you shut up?” Chloe growled softly.

“Excuse me?” Lex asked as he gazed at the young blonde who seemed to be having an internal and very heated debate with herself.

“Ah…Nothing. Never mind! So what are you doing here?” Chloe asked quickly trying to change the path her thoughts seemed to be heading.

“I wanted to speak with you regarding and an article for The Torch.” Lex voice lowered slightly.

“Okay! Right! Article for The Torch. Of course.” Chloe decided she needed space. Lex Luthor standing within a few feet of her was wreaking havoc on her already sensitized senses.

“So what is this article to be about? Will I finally be able to have that famous interview with the infamous Lex Luthor?” She asked as she grabbed a folder and quickly walked towards the filling cabinet on the other side of the room. Lex remained silent while she quickly filed the folder away.

“Lex?” she asked as she turned around. Chloe hadn’t counted on Lex being right behind her and quickly took a step back. As Lex took a step closer and she realized she was effectively trapped with her back pressed against the filing cabinet and her chest pressed against an incredibly solid and very sexy Lex Luthor.

“Ah…Lex?” she managed weakly. God, he felt so good…

“Chloe…Do I make you nervous?” He asked with a seductive smile that was making her begin to throb in places she should not be throbbing.

“Uh…No…Of course not!” Chloe realized her voice was shakier than before and mentally berated herself. Way to show him you’re not nervous!

“Is that so? So, if I told you I found you incredibly beautiful and I wanted to thrust myself inside you until you screamed in pleasure, that wouldn’t bother you in the least?” Lex asked pressing himself even closer to her petite body.

“Well...Ah…well…” Chloe stumbled for words. This was an actual first! Chloe Sullivan was literally left speechless.

Lex’s seductive smile intensified and the desire in his blue-gray eyes was so potent, Chloe felt her insides rage into an inferno and she felt herself begin to flow like the River Nile between her thighs.

Lex slowly lowered his head and captured her lips in a heated kiss that left her breathless. His tongue slowly slid across her bottom lip in a silent plea for her to open and let him in. Chloe knew she couldn’t stand it anymore and opened for him.

His tongue immediately swooped in to duel with hers. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him closer. Chloe felt Lex’s hands travel all over her body until the rested on her ass. He squeezed her cheeks roughly and pulled her even closer.

Chloe felt his hardness against her hips and unconsciously she grinded her hips against it. Lex groaned as he broke the kiss when the need for air became too great.

“God, Chloe…” was all he said as Chloe grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him towards her once again for another searing kiss.

Chloe was body was on fire. She couldn’t deny it any longer. She wanted Lex. She needed Lex. She had to have Lex.

She began to fumble with the buttons on his shirt, wondering what Lex’s chest would feel like beneath her fingertips.

“Lex…” she moaned as she tried to open his shirt but the task became too great.
She ripped it open and buttons flew everywhere.

His chest felt like heaven. Smooth and rock hard. She wondered if other parts of him where the same.

She let her hand travel towards his pants and grabbed the length of him through the fabric. Wow!

Lex groaned as his lips left hers and traveled down her throat. His strong hands began to travel again. Her shirt was beginning to be a problem.

“Off!” was all he said as he tugged on her shirt. Chloe quickly complied with him and slowly took off her shirt for him. The lust in his eyes was her undoing as he stared at her breasts.

“Lex…I need you NOW!” Chloe’s voice was husky with desire.

“As you wish.” Lex smirked as once again lowered his lips to capture hers. Tongues dueled with one another as Chloe fumbled with Lex’s belt buckle. It wouldn’t budge.

“Lex...a little help, please!” Chloe groaned frustratedly. Lex’s chuckle sent shivers down her spine.

Lex quickly unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants and boxers. Chloe saw the full length of him and stared in awe. WOW!

She tentatively reached out towards him and took hold of his erection. Lex moaned and lowered his head onto her forehead. Mmm!!! Chloe thought…I wonder…

Chloe began to slowly stroke him. At tip of his shaft, Chloe began to softly press and rub.

Lex’s eyes closed at the delicious sensations that Chloe’s touch was producing.

“Chloe…” Lex groaned and stilled her hand. When she looked up into Lex’s eyes, he smiled at her.

“If you keep that up, this will be over before it starts.” Lex’s hands drifted towards her jeans and slowly he opened them. Chloe felt his hands burn a path down her legs as he helped her take them off. Lex took in the erotic sight Chloe made when she stood before him clad only in her bra and panties.

“Beautiful!” He spoke huskily. Lex’s hand moved to the juncture of her thighs and groaned with delight at feeling how wet she was. With a vicious tug, Lex ripped the offending material off her.

Chloe on the other hand practically screamed. Lex’s fingers was stroking her curls and nether lips in search of her hidden nub. When he found it, he began to rub and tug. Pleasure so intense streaked through her body.

“LEX!” Chloe moaned. She spread her legs a little wider to give him better access. She felt his finger begin to slide in her.

“God, Chloe, you’re so tight.” Lex whispered as he thrusted his finger in and out of her. Soon he inserted a second finger.

“Lex! I really can’t take this any longer! I NEED you INSIDE me NOW!” Chloe yelled. Lex couldn’t have agreed more. He picked up Chloe and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He guided himself to her entrance.

“Chloe…” He said.

“Now, Lex! God, NOW!” She pushed her hips forward. He filled her up completely. This feels so good! So fucking good! She thought. He began to move inside her and she began to move with him. In and out. In and out. Chloe knew she was close to climaxing.

“Harder Lex! So close!” she yelled. Lex grinned as his thrusts became faster and harder. In and out! So close…

“Chloe…” Lex groaned.

Almost there…

“Chloe…”

Almost…

“Chloe?”

Chloe awoke with a start. Oh no! Damn! Damn! Damn! Not another one…

“Fuck!” She angrily cried. “Shit! Shit! Shit!”

A dream…It was all a fucking dream!

“Chloe? Are you okay?” a familiar voice asked from her right.

Chloe whipped her head around and her green gaze fell on the star of her x-rated dream.

FUCK!!!!

TBC...

So what do you think? Should I just stick with my vids? :chlexsign3:

Just your friendly neighbourhood mod here. Please don't forget to include the rating in your title topic or description as well as a disclaimer in the first post. Since the rating was included in your post I've gone ahead and edited it in for you.

Queen Of Tact
9th January 2004, 23:03
OMG!! That was so so good!!! I loved it.... So so :drool: .... You so have to post more again soon....

CC

Via
9th January 2004, 23:13
No fair!

You can't just leave us like this :sad:

:chlexsign1:

asharnanae
9th January 2004, 23:21
:drool: GHAAAA..... more more more more!!!!!! :worship2:

miss_sixty1115
9th January 2004, 23:42
It was so so good!!! :tongue: Please MORE!!!!

Julie ;)

Sab_Luthor
9th January 2004, 23:47
:ohmy: :ohmy: oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD
did lex heard her when she screamed his name :ohmy: :ohmy:
OH MY GOD
you have to continue you have to update please
OH MY GOD i can't believe that

scifichick774
10th January 2004, 00:01
*evil cackle*

Loved it. More soon please.

Béatrice
10th January 2004, 00:07
:drool: :drool: MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

hfce
10th January 2004, 00:27
More now :smoker:

Hope :drool:

autumngold
10th January 2004, 02:39
:chlexsign1: You must continue, you must continue, you must continue!! Please!! I can't believe that Lex caught her!! Now he needs to make her dreams come true!! Great story!! :chlexsign1:

xxasaxx
10th January 2004, 03:04
Great first fic. Please continue it. :smut: :chlexsign2:

Tandy
10th January 2004, 06:30
I love it ! Please more soon! I wonder if chloe talked while having her dream! If she did I hope Lex heard! :D

Tandy

sydsvaughn
10th January 2004, 07:43
Sigh... wonderful first fic... and I expect the next chapter very soon, you hear? :)

Sara

vardaquareien
10th January 2004, 08:44
Oooh Ni-ice!!! :drool: Very Hott!

I was wondering the same thing as Tandy...I wonder if Chloe talks in her sleep? :devil:

SexInStilettos
10th January 2004, 09:22
omg that was fucking fantastic please update!! :smoker:

SinnerSaint
10th January 2004, 10:31
See if that happened to me I would leave town and change my name . I would be sooooo embarrassed !!!

Lady Aquitaine
10th January 2004, 15:35
Hello All: Thank you so much for the great reviews. Here is the second part. When I wrote it, it made sense but now I'm not so sure...I know, I know...You are your own worst critic... :crygreen: So here you go and let me know what you think...

Part 2.

Wait…Maybe this is another dream…Shit!

“Uh…Hi Lex!” Chloe gazed up at the incredibly sexy bald billionaire. He was standing there sensuality dripping from every inch of his well toned body was making her short of breath.

She narrowed her eyes as she tried to sort out her erratic thoughts. Maybe this is a dream…Should I pinch myself?

Chloe did just that. Oww…Okay that hurt!

“Chloe? Again, are you all right?” Lex asked with a smirk on his face as he saw Chloe pinch herself.

“Y-Yeah! Why?”

“Well, when I came in here you were making interesting noises in your sleep. They sounded very intense.” Lex explained as he noticed a pink flush begin to stain her cheeks.

Where in the hell are the mutant freaks when you need them?

“Is there something you’d like to tell me? Anyone I know?” Lex’s voice lowered huskily as he teased her.

Shit! Did I say anything? Please, please…tell me this is not happening.

Get a grip!... Evil Chloe griped. Right! Need to control the conversation!

“W-What are you doing here, Lex?” she shook her head.

“Well, I wanted to speak with you about an article for The Torch.” Lex smiled. Chloe eyes widened. An article…Just like my dream…Could this be a repeat performance?

There’s only one way to find out… Evil Chloe encouraged.

“But what if it’s not a dream.” Chloe asked aloud. Lex’s smiled intensified as he watch the internal debate Chloe was having with herself. He had never known a woman whose face was so expressive.

Go on…It’s a dream…I mean really…there is that great invention called a telephone… I’m sure he knows how to use it… Evil Chloe persisted.

“An article, Lex?” She questioned. Lex smirked at her as he realized she seemed to come to a decision.

“Yes. Internships at LexCorp.” His voice faltered when Chloe suddenly stood and began to approach him. He noticed a wicked gleam in her eyes.

“I see.” Chloe said. “And you couldn’t call me because…” Chloe let her voice drift silent. She slowly approached him and closed her eyes as she inhaled his male scent. Lex’s scent.

Go ahead…Kiss the shit out of him… he’s just a dream, remember … Evil Chloe chuckled. Chloe moaned in pleasure as she remembered Lex’s kisses in her dream. She remembered the drugging sensation that his kisses had upon her senses.

“Ah…Chloe?” Lex asked as he stepped back a bit. Chloe’s moan was having effects on his body that he had no business feeling.

“Lex…” Chloe whispered. At her slight whisper, a shiver raced through Lex’s body and his heated blood immediately raced southward.

Screw it…It’s a dream…Just a wonderful dream…

Chloe opened her eyes and pressed her body against Lex hardened body…

Lex’s eyes widened in surprise. “Chloe?” he called her name again, uncertain of how to proceed.

“Mmm…Heaven…” Chloe murmured. She placed her hands on his strong and muscular chest and sighed. Better and better.

Slowly she slid her hands up and wound them around his neck. She looked into his eyes and saw desire beginning to burn within them. Chloe grinned wickedly as she pulled him towards her and kissed him with wild abandon. Lex has never been more shocked in his life. Chloe Sullivan was kissing him. Chloe Sullivan. Was. Kissing. HIM!

No…This is not right…Lex thought to himself. He was about to break the kiss when he suddenly felt her velvety soft tongue sliding across his bottom lip begging for entry. That did him in. He never said he was a saint.

He opened his mouth to her and her tongue swooped in. Their tongues dueled and Lex groaned with the sheer pleasure of it. Never before had he been kissed with this much passion. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, he pressed her closer to his body and lost himself in the magic of Chloe Sullivan.

Chloe thought she had died and gone to heaven. So intense was her pleasure, she didn’t think anything could compare to it. She began to run her hands all over his body. From the back of his neck to his chest down towards his surprisingly firm ass. God, what an ass! She cupped it and squeezed.

Lex growled his pleasure as his own hands did there own exploring. She fit next to him perfectly. He ran his hands all over her petite frame. From her small, perky breasts which he squeezed tightly, towards her smooth hips that were grinding against his in heavenly torture. Lex had never wanted a woman more in his life than he wanted the woman in his arms. Chloe was liquid fire in his arms and he wanted to explore every inch of her sensual being. He wanted to hear her scream his name in pleasure and bury himself deep inside her.

“Chloe…What are you doing to me?” He murmured again her lips. Chloe pulled away and smiled wickedly.

Her traveled to his hardness and squeezed. Jesus! He’s even bigger than before.

“Lex, I want you!” She cooed. Chloe Sullivan smiled at her own wantonness. Obviously her dreamself was very, very forward. As she should be… Evil Chloe chuckled.

Lex Luthor almost burst in his pants when he heard those sexy words. He grabbed her roughly and plunged his tongue further into her mouth. His grinded his hardness against her hips and he let his hands roam to the juncture of her thighs.

God, she was so wet. Soaked through her jeans. He began to stroke her through the material. She moaned her pleasure as she pressed herself more firmly into his hand. So good…

Lex could barely restrain himself at the look of sheer pleasure that crossed her face. His lips left hers and they slowly traveled down her neck. His teeth gently nipped at the exposed skin causing her to cry out in delight.

“Lex! Damn, but that feels so good!” Chloe moaned.

Lex chuckled against her throat as he brought both hands down to cup her ass and pressed her roughly against him. He picked her up and set her on the desk behind her. Chloe wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed herself up and down his hardened shaft.

“Clothes are so becoming a problem, Lex.” She growled.

“I couldn’t agree more.” He responded. He moved to remove her shirt but she stopped him.

“No…Let me …” Chloe hands slowly traveled up his chest until they grabbed the lapels of his jacket. She jerked it off him and let it fall to the floor while looking him straight in the eyes. His heated gazed inflamed her senses even more.

“Chloe…” Lex growled. She smiled seductively at him. Lust clouding her vision. Slowly she began to unbutton his shirt. For every exposed smooth skin, she softly placed her lips on it and began to suck.

“Chloe…” Lex began. He started to shake with desire. Never had he experienced desire so intense as he was now. The need to take her was almost overwhelming.

Chloe parted the shirt and sighed when she looked upon his smooth, muscular chest. God, what a chest! She ripped his shirt off him and began to run her fingers all over.

“I believe it’s my turn.” He whispered in her ear as he slowly tugged on her shirt to pull it off. When the offending material was off, he just gazed in wonder as she sat there clad only in a black lace bra. She was sheer perfection!

“Lex, touch me! Make me burn!”

She began to press feathery soft kisses on his chest. Lex closed his eyes with pleasure. Her lips and her tongue were driving him crazy. He grabbed her soft hair with one hand and yanked her head backward. He lowered his head for another searing kiss. Chloe was so caught up in the kiss that it took her a moment to hear a phone ringing in the background.

Ringing.

“Lex? Is that a phone?” She began to question pulling away from his lips.

“Don’t worry. They’ll call back.” Lex growled as he captured her lips once again.

The ringing kept persisting.

Ringing. There were never any phones ringing in her dreams.

“Ah…Lex?” Chloe persisted and Lex cursed as he reached into his pocket and flipped open his cell phone.

“Luthor!” he yelled into the receiver. “Clark? Now is really not a good time…” Lex stated quickly.

Clark! It was as if ice water had been doused all over her body. Clark!

Oh. My. God! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Chloe mouth dropped open as she realized that…yes…she wasn’t dreaming. NO!

“FUCK!” Chloe roared as she began to back away. Lex turned to look in her direction and caught the shocked surprise in her eyes. He wondered what was going through that intelligent brain of hers.

Mortification flowed like speed of light through out Chloe’s body. Lex noticed she turned several shades of red.

“Clark, I’ll call you back.” Lex closed his cell phone with a snap.

“Chloe… What’s wrong?” Lex asked. Chloe looked like she was about to pass out.

“I—I---“ She stuttered. Chloe reached quickly to grab her shirt.

“Chloe, what is the matter?” Lex questioned as he moved closer towards her.

Chloe responded by taking a few steps back.

“You --- You’re not ---“

Shit! I have to get out of here. She thought to herself. Locating her bag, Chloe quickly ran towards it and was out the door before Lex could even register what was happening.

When he realized she had just run from him, he took off after her but it was too late. She was already in her car, tearing away from the school.

“What the hell just happened?” Lex asked as he stared at the speeding car. Wanting to know if he was just dreaming their heated encounter, he slowly raised his fingers towards his still burning lips. A smile slowly formed in his face. He decided it was best to let her go. For now…

TBC...

Do you guys like?

vardaquareien
10th January 2004, 15:59
Ooooh me like!!! That was wonderful and again incredibly hot!!! Poor Chloe! I can just imagine what she'd be feeling now! I'd want to dig myself a hole to crawl in! She should console herself though with the fact that he was ssoooooooo hot for her!!! Silly girl! Fancy running when she had him right in the palm of her hand! I can't wait to see what Lex's gonna do now!

Via
10th January 2004, 17:01
"Do you guys like"?
Of course! :chlexsign1:

:yay2: I want to know what is going on next !

Sab_Luthor
10th January 2004, 17:15
he via ca y est je t aie vu
hoo c cool bienvenue au club des accros

asharnanae
10th January 2004, 18:38
:biggrin: whoo hoooo!!! hot damn!!! that was GOOOOOOOD!! :worship2:

scifichick774
10th January 2004, 18:56
Hee hee hee. The upcoming confrontation will be great. I just know it.

Via
10th January 2004, 19:43
I want an update :crygreen:

Via
10th January 2004, 19:45
he via ca y est je t aie vu
hoo c cool bienvenue au club des accros

Hello Sab, tu 'ma trouvé pour finir avec mes 3 ptits messages :biggrin:

miss_sixty1115
10th January 2004, 19:58
Originally posted by Lady Aquitaine@Jan 10 2004, 02:35 PM
Do you guys like?
Of course we like!!!!! :biggrin: Please more more more ...

Julie ;)

randa
10th January 2004, 22:08
those are some deifnantly wicked dreams!!
i love it

randa

hfce
10th January 2004, 23:42
Why did you stop? :crygreen: You were getting to the best part ... :crygreen: I hate you CLARK KENT!!!!!! :tease:

Hope :cool:

Queen Of Tact
11th January 2004, 02:01
OMG i love it u have to post more and soon, that was just great, and i do mean great!

CC

Robyn
11th January 2004, 03:24
Clark: IDIOT! Chlex: HOT! Me: Wanting an update!

Please, this story ROCKS! Update soon.

angelines
11th January 2004, 04:13
:drool: not evable to formed words o good to express :drool: have to continue the story

SexInStilettos
11th January 2004, 04:54
Do you guys like? how can u even ask that!! that was wonderful please update

Lady Aquitaine
11th January 2004, 06:28
Thank you...Thank you!!! :biggrin: I also want to thank Adeylan for her help with Part 3...You rock! :worship2: So here you all go...Hope you enjoy! :chlexsign1:

Part 3

Chloe arrived at her house ten minutes later. At the speed she was racing, she was surprised she didn’t get pulled over. In fact not only would she have gotten a speeding ticket but she probably would have been hauled in for indecent exposure. But would being locked up truly be that bad? She pulled into her driveway and rested her head against the steering wheel.

"Aaahh!" she screeched banging her head on the steering wheel.

What was she thinking? How could she not know the difference? Deep down inside, she really, really should have known. The flesh and blood Lex was definitely soooo much better than her dream Lex. Those hands, those lips, that so-fuckable hard body of his.

I’ll say… Evil Chloe commented.

"Shut up! This is all your fault. Dammit, why in the hell did I listen to you?" Chloe screeched.

Darlin’, I’m just your inner voice…You only did what you’ve been wanting to do for a long time…Damn, wasn’t he just delish!...

"I don’t think I will ever live this down." Chloe cried. Quickly donning her shirt, she grabbed her bag and tore out of her car. The cool night air was refreshing against her heated skin.

‘Oh god! I ran! How could I have run! That was so childish!’

That it was…And here I was so thoroughly enjoying myself… Evil Chloe sighed.

‘Way to show him that maturity, Chloe!’

She slammed the car door behind her and stalked up towards the house. She ran through the front door murmuring a "Hi Lana. Really tired. Goodnight Lana," along the way. She was glad her Dad was away at a conference. He might be dim about certain things but sometimes he surprised her with how perceptive he could really be. She ran up to her room and closed the door behind her. She leaned her back against it and slowly slid to the floor.

Memories rushed through her head. Lex. How was she going to face him? Lex, kissing her. Lex rubbing those wonderful hands all over her body. She actually told him that she wanted him.

Darlin’, it’s the truth…Evil Chloe purred

She had cupped his ass!

And a nice, firm ass it was!

‘Damn! I almost had sex with him. At The Torch office no less.’

Yes! I know. Such a fucking loss! Evil Chloe sighed.

Chloe put her head in her hands and almost screeched again.

‘This is not happening!’

She didn’t know how long she sat there contemplating what to do. Ideas were flowing like quicksilver through her brain. She could tell him she was under the influence and didn’t know what she was doing. ‘That’s good. What influence? Can’t be alcohol. Drugs. That’s always good.’

For God’s sake…Why are you stressing? Just fuck him and be done with it, Evil Chloe stated.

"Okay, when I need your advice, I will ask for it. Until then, shut the fuck up! I’m in enough trouble because of you!" She yelled.

What trouble? You played tonsil hockey with a sexy, gorgeous, fine looking man and what do you do? You bolt! And you left him standing there without so much as a "thanks for the memories, Lex!" Are you fucking insane? Evil Chloe yelled.

At that moment there was a soft knock on her door.

"Chloe?" Lana’s soft voice came through.

"Yes?" She griped. She really was not up for another "I’m Lana Lang and my Life is Crap because Everyone I love has left Me…" session.

"Phone call." Lana stated. Chloe groaned as she stood up. Clark. Great! Farmboy really picked a shitty time to call.

Yes…I have noticed his wonderful sense of timing! God, he sooo sucks! Evil Chloe griped.

Chloe opened the door and murmured a thanks to Lana and quickly grabbed the phone. Before Lana could utter a question, Chloe quickly closed the door in Lana’s face. Chloe took a deep breath before placing the receiver to her ear.

"Clark, now is really not a good time to talk." Chloe announced into the receiver.

"Chloe?" Chloe closed her eyes as she felt her body stir at the familiar and dangerously sexy voice.

‘Sweet Jesus, why must I be tortured like this!’

Lex, I really want to screw the pants off you! Evil Chloe screamed.

"Will you please be quiet?" Chloe exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"Ah…never mind!" Chloe rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Lex had just arrived at the mansion and was in his study when he decided to give Chloe a call. He waited until his body had calmed down before making the call. Nursing a scotch, he knew he should just wait and give her some time but… Dammit! After that passionate embrace they just shared he knew he had to talk with her. He had to see her again. Finish what she started. Why did she run?

"Lex…I don’t really think—" Chloe began but was cut off by Lex.

"Chloe, we need to talk."

"Can’t we just forget this happened?" she asked.

Lex just looked at the phone with a confused expression. Was she kidding?

"Are you kidding? You want me to forget? I received the most amazing kiss of my life and you want me to forget it?" he asked (*incredulously).

"Lex, I—" Again she was cut off by Lex.

"We need to talk about—" was as far as Lex got before he heard a click and then a dial tone. "Did she just hang up on me?" Lex asked himself. Surprise and shock flowed through him. He couldn’t believe she just did that. He punched in the numbers again.

"Hello?" Chloe’s voice tentatively asked.

"Chloe, we are going to ---" Lex heard the click and then the dial tone once again. Anger was beginning to rise within him. Why that little witch!

He punched in the numbers again. When he heard the phone being answered he yelled.

"Chloe Sullivan, don’t you dare hang up on me again or I swear I will come over to your house right now and strangle you!"

"Ah…Lex?" Lex heard Lana’s soft voice in his ear. FUCK! I am going to KILL her.

"Lana, where is that Hellcat?" Lex asked, uncaring of what Lana thought.

"Well…Lex, she said she didn’t want to talk to you. What’s going on?" Lana asked softly yet again.

"That little vixen! Lana, put her on the phone right now!" Lex growled.

"Sorry, Lex. I can’t do that. She was quite forceful when she told me she didn’t want to talk with you. And you know Chloe and her temper. Only an idiot would get near her when she’s like this."

Lex remained quiet for a few minutes. A gleam appeared in his eyes as he came to a decision.

"You’re quite right. Okay, Lana, I’ll talk with her tomorrow or some other time."

"Okay, Lex. Thanks for understanding. Bye." Lana hung up the phone.

Lex stayed put on the couch for a few minutes trying to get his emotions under control. Chloe’s image floated before him and his body hardened painfully as he remembered her touches.

"Fine! If it’s a war you want, Chloe Sullivan, it’s a war you’re going to get. And to the victor go the spoils," Lex growled. Chloe Sullivan was going to be his. Of that he was certain.

And with that thought in mind, Lex quickly grabbed his car keys and slammed out of his study.

TBC...

Personally I wanted to wring Chloe's neck :mad: but my muse wouldn't let me...

drina
11th January 2004, 07:28
This is really funny...love the internal monologue

SinnerSaint
11th January 2004, 07:35
Oooh... I wanna have a war with Lex too !! One that involves nakedness and perhaps oil wrestling. :devil:

Not An Addict
11th January 2004, 07:44
Originally posted by SinnerSaint@Jan 10 2004, 11:35 PM
Oooh... I wanna have a war with Lex too !! One that involves nakedness and perhaps oil wrestling. :devil:
*sizzling sound as brain short-circuits*

vardaquareien
11th January 2004, 08:40
I'm completely backing Lex in this war!!! Silly girl! It's so obvious that he wants you! He even told you that it was the most amazing kiss he'd ever had! It's not embarassing if your feelings are reciprocated!!! .................and I'm yelling at a ficticious character *sigh* Do you see want you're doing to me?

sylvia
11th January 2004, 09:20
Schizo Chloe... interesting.

And, as usual, Clark sucks. The farmboy needs to get a job.

hickchick
11th January 2004, 10:17
i'm really enjoying this story. it's pretty funny!

please update soon! ;)

gina
11th January 2004, 14:23
This is great so far! I always knew Chloe had an evil side. I can't wait to see what happens when Lex confronts her. I hope he knocks some sense into that girl!

Please update soon! :)

asharnanae
11th January 2004, 15:05
love it, but you know you want to add more!! :blinkkiss:

hfce
11th January 2004, 18:39
:lol: Oh that was great. I loved it. Yes Lex go after her :clap:

Renee your Avie :drool: WOW!!!!!

Hope :chlexsign2:

ghostwriter
11th January 2004, 19:04
The grin i am wearing at the moment is very reminisent of the cat that got the canary, however it will fade if this isn't updated pronto. That was amazing but i have to echo Chloes inner voice: WHY THE HELL DID CHLOE RUNAWAY?!?!?

Looking forward to the next bit :biggrin:

autumngold
11th January 2004, 19:46
I can't believe that Chloe hung up on Lex!! If I had him on the phone, I'd talk for hours!! Then again, if I had him half-naked I'd never leave!! :biggrin: Great updates!! :chlexsign1:

Robyn
11th January 2004, 20:12
Chloe, why did you hang up on him?!? Hello, the guy WANTS you. I like Chloe's innervoice much better. Atleast she makes sense and knows what's right for her and Lex. Update soooon, I LOVE this story!

Jen1388
11th January 2004, 20:15
How could Chloe run out on him? Right when it was getting to the good stuff!

And she hung up on him too... :ohmy:

I can't wait to see what Lex does!

Please update soon!

Sab_Luthor
11th January 2004, 21:06
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN CHLOE CAN T YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET HIM EXPLAIN
AAAAARRGHHHH HE SAYS HE RECEIVED THE BETTER KISS OF HIS LIFE
IS THIS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU
ok i breath
i so loved it
it's so funny i love the internal battle
but how the hell can she runaway
damnit she can't do that it's Lex Luthor for god's sake
more please update soon

Lady Aquitaine
11th January 2004, 23:55
Hi All...Sorry I was a little late with this part...I was having a heated internal debate and unfortunately, my muse won. :crygreen: :crygreen: So please, don't hate me too much...Thank you, Adeylan with your help on his this part... :biggrin:

So here is the next part... :crygreen:

Part 4

Chloe heard Lana hang up the phone and mentally berated herself for acting like a coward. ‘Shit! Why won’t he leave it alone? Why does he have to talk? Christ, he’s beginning to sound like a girl. I so do NOT want to talk.’

Does the term "Chicken Shit" mean anything to you? What is your problem? He wants you, dammit! Go get him! Evil Chloe murmured.

‘Aaahh! I really need a cold shower,’ Chloe thought to herself.

No, darling! What you really need is to have him fuck you until you can’t stand upright!

"Thanks for the visual," she snidely remarked as the image in question clouded her mind. An image of Lex underneath her as she straddled him was overwhelming.

She grabbed her stuff and sprinted towards the bathroom. After stripping down, she turned the water on and stepped into the tub. The cold water on her heated skin felt wonderful. Her mind was finally beginning to settle and the throbbing between her thighs was subsiding.

After her shower, she walked towards her room and began to get ready for bed. She threw on her silk pajamas (A/N: Did you think it would be flannel?) and climbed into bed. Lex’s gorgeous face floated before. God, why did he have to be so DAMN sexy? He smirked at her silent question, knowing that would drive her crazy.

"Ooooohhh! Smug bastard!" Chloe growled. With that she closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.

**~~~**~~~**

Lex pulled up in front of the Sullivan home. There was a light still on downstairs and he grinned as he thought of the upcoming confrontation. A furious Chloe Sullivan was definitely a sight to behold.

He stepped out of the car and walked up towards the door. He decided to knock rather than use the doorbell. The element of surprise was definitely towards his advantage. He knocked three times before the door finally opened. Lana Lang stood before shock registering on her pretty face.

Pretty. Yes, Lana was pretty in a bland sort of way. Chloe, on the other hand, was beautiful. He had always thought so. The fire within her and the passion she felt were clearly expressed on her face no matter what she was doing. Whether it was The Torch, her Wall of Weird, Clark . . . Lex thanked his lucky stars that Clark was fool enough to have preferred Lana over Chloe.

Both Lana and Lex came out of their stupors (*at the same time). "Lex, you really shouldn’t be here," Lana spoke. She could not believe that Lex Luthor was standing in their doorway this late at night.

"Lana, I really need to speak with that stubborn, pigheaded shrew. Where is she?" Lex demanded. Lana could clearly see the battle about to form.

"Lex, why don’t you give her some time to get over whatever it is you two are fighting about?" she asked. A small part of her really didn’t want to witness the major blowout those two were about to have. But that was just a really small part. Seeing that Lex was not going to budge and was about to say it, Lana broke into a grin and stepped aside.

"First door on your left," she chirped.

Lex returned her grin with one of his own. Squaring his shoulders, he quietly marched up the stairs, mentally preparing for battle. He was glad that he had sent Gabe away to that conference. When he reached the door, he knocked softly. ‘Surprise, Lex! Remember the element of surprise.’

When he heard no response, he opened the door and let himself in. The room was shrouded in darkness. Chloe lay on her bed to the far right of the room. ‘She’s sleeping. The little witch is sleeping! Something is definitely wrong with this picture.’

Narrowing his eyes, he silently approached her bed. Just then moonlight filtered through the blinds, spilling over her beautiful face. Unable to resist, Lex softly caressed her cheek as he gazed upon the bewitching minx.

She moaned softly and sleepily leaned into his hand. Lex smiled down at her.

“Mmm…God, Lex…Please…Don’t stop…” Chloe huskily murmured.

Lex stilled as he heard to tantalizing words. His smile turned into a wicked grin. His thumb stroked her bottom lip.

"Chloe? Chloe, wake up."

She moaned again in her sleep. “Lex…You feel so good…”

He groaned at her words. She was pressing her face closer to his hand and arching her body. Lex was distracted by the view of lovely breasts pressed tightly against the material. His body hardened immediately.

‘FOCUS!’ Lex reminded himself sharply. He sat down beside her.

"Chloe, darling, wake up," he whispered softly. Best not to wake her up too suddenly. She might just whack him over the head with her lamp.

Chloe slowly opened her sleepy eyes and smiled seductively when she saw Lex.
"Lex! Damn, but you are beautiful!” she growled. Lex looked down at her with a confused expression. No one had ever called him beautiful before. He was oddly touched that his bewitching minx thought so.

"Chloe…Sweetheart…Hmph…" Lex began but was quickly cut off by Chloe sitting up and plunging her tongue into his mouth. Her arms wound around his neck and her hands began to caress the back of his neck.

Chloe lay back down and pulled him with her. Lex was surprised at her firm grip and her kisses were beginning to drive him wild.

Okay, this is not what he expected. ‘LEX, remain strong. Talk first, give in to lust later…’

With that thought firmly rooted in his mind, Lex tried to break the kiss and push her away. Chloe on the other hand was having none of that and pressed herself even closer to him. Her pliant body beneath his as she wrapped one leg around his waist.

“Please…Lex…I so need you NOW!” Chloe hot breath by his ear sent a bolt of desire throughout his now rock hard body.

‘Fuck! She’s definitely not making this any easier…Must remain strong. Focus!’

"Chloe…" Lex managed to break the kiss but Chloe’s lips only moved on to his neck. She began to suck at a sensitive spot and Lex was momentarily sidetracked. The sensations coursing through his body at her actions were almost too much for him.

"Lex, you feel so good! So very, very good!" Chloe cooed as she began to kiss her way up towards his earlobe. Her tongue slowly licked the outer edge and Lex nearly jumped when he felt her small teeth gently bite down.

"Chloe… Sweetheart…I’m more than willing to accommodate you…but we really…need…to talk…" Lex ground out. She was driving him insane with her soft kisses…

‘Talk? Talk! Who the hell talks in a dream . . . Damn!’

Lex felt her stiffen against him after his last comment. Chloe closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Lex?”

“Yes sweetheart?”

“What are you doing in my room?" Chloe asked sweetly. Lex knew a ruse when he heard one. The battle was about to begin.

"I told you—we’re going to talk," Lex responded in kind.

"I see," Chloe replied. She took a deep breath distracting Lex in the process as his gaze dropped towards her breasts.

"LEX LUTHOR! You bastard!” Chloe screeched. “Get the hell out of my room right now!" Chloe screamed. Using both her arms and her one free leg, Chloe pushed at Lex with all her might. Losing his balance at the unexpected attack, Lex went rolling off the bed but managed to take Chloe and her pillow with him in the process.

They both landed in a heap on the floor. Chloe immediately took the offensive and began to pummel Lex with her pillow.

“You swine! How dare you?” Chloe went on mercilessly. She straddled his hips to get a better aim with her pillow.

Lana, who was seated on the couch downstairs in the living room, looked up when she heard the thump. ‘Should I? No! I have to respect their privacy. Oh, who in the hell am I kidding?’ Lana smiled as climbed up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Lex was having a difficult time getting a really pissed off Chloe off him. He had no idea that someone so small could be so very strong. Although, if he really thought about it, he really didn’t mind.

A big grin suddenly appeared on his face as he heard the explicatives pouring from her mouth. Chloe could make a sailor proud.

"Chlo—" Lex began only be stopped by a small fist connecting with this stomach.

"You bastard! How dare you invade my privacy? And for what? To talk!!!" Chloe screamed.

Don’t you think you’re overreacting? Evil Chloe sighed. But, don’t get me wrong, it does feel nice to be on top of Lex…

Chloe immediately stopped her pummeling at those words. At her stillness, Lex took this opportunity to take control of the situation by quickly flipping them both over and pinning her body down with his.

Lex grinned wickedly when he saw the heated desire that still remained in her eyes. Oh yeah! She really wants me! Now, all she has to do is admit it!

"Get off me, you big jerk!" Chloe groused when she realized she had just lost the upper hand.

"Why? I actually like having you in this position. Memorize it, sweetheart! It will be a very frequent occurrence. I would say three…four times a day."

"Ha! In your dreams, Luthor!" Chloe sweetly growled.

“From what I heard, I believe it’s in YOUR Dreams, Sullivan.” He grinned mischievously. “So tell me darling…what’s your favorite position?”

Chloe’s mouth open and closed several times at Lex’s question; her face turning several shades of red.

On top…Underneath…Point me in the right direction darlin’ and I am SO there…Evil Chloe cooed.

“Lex!” Chloe bucked underneath him causing Lex to groan when his hardness came in contact with her hips.

“Chloe…Why must you be so stubborn about this? Why can’t you accept the inevitable?” Lex growled trying to get control of his body. The sensations of having her so near where wreaking havoc upon him.

“Why are you doing this?” Chloe sighed.

“Chloe, I want you! Not just for sex although that is a big, big plus.” He grinned. “But I want YOU. I want the Chloe Sullivan whose passionate fire lights up a room. I want the Chloe Sullivan who’s not afraid to speak her mind and I want the Chloe Sullivan who’s unquestionably loyal to those she loves even though at times some might not deserve it.” Lex smiled when he saw the tears begin to form in her eyes.

“Chloe, I just want you.” He said simply as his hand softly caressed her cheeks. Chloe throat constricted painfully. Lex Luthor wanted her. Really, truly wanted her. And she has never been more frightened in her life.

“Lex, I just don’t know…”

Dammit! Dammit! What is the matter with you?...Evil Chloe roared.

“Chloe…You know where I stand. I’ve told you my feelings. Now, it’s your turn. You’re going to have to decide. But this time, you’re going to have to come to me. I’m not going to chase you anymore.” Lex moved to stand and he helped Chloe stand up.

“Chloe, you’re perfect for me just as I’m perfect for you. When you finally realize it, you know where to find me.” Lex stated. He turned and left her room leaving a very shaken Chloe to wonder if she had just made the biggest mistake of her life.

TBC...

Do not worry! She will come to her senses very, very soon! Promise! :biggrin:

asharnanae
12th January 2004, 00:18
:biggrin: that was great!!!! I love evil chloe! :worship2:

Queen Of Tact
12th January 2004, 00:21
u evil little thing!!! U can't just stop like that... Gah it's so good, and u stop... *cries* how can u just do a thing like that... u have to come post more and like now..... please please please....

CC

hickchick
12th January 2004, 00:22
Chloe had better come to her senses soon or i'm going to have a word with her! :die:

but i'm sure she'll make the right decesion in the end ;)

please update soon :biggrin:

hfce
12th January 2004, 05:19
Chloe :nobad: girl give it up and go to him.

Blaire023
12th January 2004, 08:06
Oh, man, this is so hilarious.

*wipes a tear away*

I think I laughed my hardest when Lex was like, Chloe Sullivan. is. kissing. me!
Or whatever it was that he said. And then when she hung up on him, I just imagined his brow arching as he gave the phone an amused glare thinking, "Oh NO she didn't hang up on me, girlfriend."

LMAO,

Okay, so maybe I need some sleep, but my dreams will be a lot better, so thanks.

~B

scifichick774
12th January 2004, 16:50
:pclol:

Hee hee hee. I just can't wait to read more.

Lady Aquitaine
12th January 2004, 18:35
Hi All...Again, sorry I'm a little late with this part...I'm at work... :dry: Such an inconvenience...anyway, I've managed to sneak away and post this...I hope you all enjoy...Can we say.... :sunny:

Part 5

One very, very long week later…

Chloe sat in a booth at The Talon staring at her notes before trying to forget last week’s events. Lex Luthor made her so furious she wanted to strangle him.

How dare he give me an ultimatum! I am neither one of his drones nor one of his many FLOOZIES! The nerve of the man!

Why don’t you just admit that you’re scared? Admit it and deal!

That is not true…not true…okay…maybe a little…but I still don’t know…

Crazy… Evil Chloe began to sing.

What did I tell you about being quiet? Chloe thought to herself

Darlin’, this is Lex Luthor we are talking about… Sexy, Virile, “Could Rock Your World“ Lex Luthor, who happens to have the HOTS for you and your turn him away… I’m wondering if YOU shouldn’t be locked up… Evil Chloe chuckled at the last statement.

Whatever!

What is the actual problem? You’ve been having x-rated dreams about the guy and he’s actually interested in you. You’ve had a wonderful taste of heaven in his arms and YOU SEND HIM PACKING! I mean really, let’s think long and hard about this… Do you honestly believe any woman in her right mind would let this hunk of a man go? Evil Chloe stated.

Ah…Sure, why not? Chloe thought weakly…

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case…Certifiably insane…Evil Chloe chuckled.

“Shut up!” Chloe growled.

“Chloe?” Lana soft voice interrupted her thoughts. “Are you okay?” She asked slipping into the seat opposite her. Ever since that blow up with Lex last week, Chloe hasn’t been acting like herself. The pretty brunette was very worried for her friend. Even Gabe has commented on Chloe’s lack of snark since he arrived home.

“I’m fine, Lana. No need to worry.” Chloe responded listlessly.

“Chloe, I hope you don’t mind my saying this but you look like shit!” Lana said.

Chloe looked up from her notes, her green gaze rested on Lana with one eyebrow raised in surprise. Lana Lang cursing. Great! You know there is something cosmically wrong in the universe when the Perfect Princess starts using swear words. Did I just enter the Twilight Zone?

“Well, aren’t you sweet?” Chloe remarked sarcastically. Lana chose to ignore her comment.

“Well, you do look like crap. Just look at those bags under your eyes. I could go on a shopping spree with those bags and still have plenty of room left over.” Lana exclaimed.

“Lana, please! The love I feel protruding from you is really overwhelming.” Chloe rolled her eyes as she looked over at the grin on Lana’s face.

“Look, I know your lack of luster has to do with Lex.” Lana chuckled

“Okay, can you please stop going on about my appearance! So NOT helping!” Chloe groaned. God, how bad did she look like?

Well…I can help you with that…Shitty…Crappy…I believe Medusa may have a rival for her job…Evil Chloe said sweetly.

Alright, I get the picture!

“Lex likes you. I mean he really likes you and I think you feel the same way. So why don’t you go get him?” Lana asked mystified.

“You know, I could ask you the same question.” Chloe remarked with a smirk.

Lana blushed at that comment. “You’re right! But right now, we are not talking about me.” Chloe almost choked at that comment. Did Lana Lang just utter those words?

I never thought I’d ever say this but the Vapid Queen’s got a point!…Evil Chloe purred.

Chloe rubbed her face with her hands and groaned. Being double-teamed by her friend and her inner conscience was not a pleasant experience.

“Lana, Lex and I ---“

“Hey Lana. Hey Chloe.” Clark Kent cheerfully greeted both women as he slipped into the seat next to Lana. His incredibly blue eyes fell adoringly on Lana’s face.

Impeccable timing as always… and just when the conversation was getting good… Doesn’t he have some chores to do?…Evil Chloe sighed.

“Clark.” Chloe greeted simply. She really was not in the mood for this. Clark may be her best friend but sometimes all she wanted to do was just smack him on the head.

“What’s up!” He asked with a huge boyish grin.

“Clark, I really don’t mean to be rude but Chloe and I were having a private conversation.” Lana said softly placing a small hand upon his arm to soften the rude remark.

“Yes, Clark, Lana and I were having a tender moment.” Chloe shot back.

“Chloe Sullivan, you are acting like the stubborn, pigheaded shrew Lex called you. How he actually has feelings for you, I SO do NOT know.” Lana’s voice rose a notch as her frustration at her friend mounted.

“Stubborn, pigheaded Shrew! Why, that – that…” Chloe couldn’t finish the sentence. She clamped her lips together in an effort to calm her rising fury.

“Yes, stubborn, pigheaded shrew. You are sitting here mooning over Lex when any woman with a lick of common sense would be locking lips with him and having a grand ole time.” Lana quipped. Chloe’s mouth dropped open in shock.

You go girl! Tell it like it is…Evil Chloe cheered.

“I am so NOT mooning over him. What is that anyway?” she growled angrily.

“Yes you are. And if I may be a little blunt…I think you’re an idiot!” Lana said cheerfully.

Go LANA! My sentiments exactly! Evil Chloe cheered.

“Thanks, Lana. I really do appreciate that.” Chloe remarked though her voice lacked its usual snarkiness.

“Lex?” Clark questioned at that point but the two women before him did not pay any attention.

Lana noticing Chloe defenses beginning to break went on ruthlessly, “This IS Lex Luthor we are talking about. A man as sexy and absolutely gorgeous as Lex Luthor does not come around often. AND he wants you. Just you.” Lana grinned, her brown eyes twinkling merrily, reminding Chloe of the same words Lex had used the last time she saw him. Lex had looked so damn cute when he told her those words.

Ooooh! Good one, Lana!

Damn! Damn! Damn! I believe this but Lana is SO right! I am an idiot! IDIOT!

Wait…that sound… walls crumbling...The light! I think I see the light! My eyes! My eyes! Evil Chloe yelled sarcasm heavy in her voice.

Chloe began to laugh aloud at her inner voice. Lana grinned back.

“Excuse me? What’s this about Chloe and Lex?” Clark finally spoke up. He blue gaze fell from Lana to Chloe questioningly.

“Lex has the HOTS for Chloe.” Lana said in a singsong voice.

“That’s ridiculous!” Clark snorted.

What?

What!...Someone get me a shotgun! Farmboy’s going DOWN...Evil Chloe screeched.

“Excuse me?” Both Chloe and Lana asked incredulously.

“Why would Lex have the hots for Chloe? I mean this is Chloe.” Clark motioned with his hand in Chloe’s direction, not realizing the dangerous path he had undertaken.

“WHAT is that supposed to mean?” Chloe ground out slowly. Her green eyes were narrowed dangerously awaiting Clark’s answer.

I so can’t wait to hear this…Evil Chloe murmured.

“Well, Chlo, you’re not exactly Lex’s type.” Clark’s voice began to fade as he realized exactly what he was saying.

“Really, Clark, and what exactly is Lex’s TYPE?” Chloe’s asked in a soft voice.

“Umm…well…you know…he usually prefers women…who are not as smart or as beautiful as you!”

Nice save…Farmboy!

“You know…women like Victoria or Helen…Or that new assistant Lionel sent over a few days ago…” He finished weakly.

New assistant!…Evil Chloe growled.

“What? Wait, what new assistant?” Chloe asked softly as a blurry image of the ‘New Assistant’ began to form in her mind. Tall. Sophisticated. Eyes with a come hither look in them! Long dark hair. SLUT!

“Ooohh!” Chloe growled.

Chloe…as your inner voice, it is my job to guide you in the right direction…so on that note…GO GET YOUR MAN AND THROW THAT LITTLE HOOCHIE OUT! RIGHT NOW!

“Chloe…” Lana went on but her voice drifted off at Chloe’s raised hand.

“I know. I know. I’m an IDIOT! Stupid Girl! The world’s biggest fool! I have to go…I have a little house cleaning to do…we’ll talk later.” Chloe grabbed her belongings and moved to rise from the booth before she turned back to Lana, “much, much later!” And with that Chloe stormed off leaving a laughing Lana and a confused Clark in her wake.

TBC...

Hope you all like... :biggrin:

LarkLuthor
12th January 2004, 19:14
:clap: Yea! *doggy dance of joy* I can SO see Lana doing that. Girl's, pushy isn't she? Love your fic by the way...*thought fully with hand on chin*..Although you may have realized that now. ;) Looking forward to tomarrow's dose.

The Lark

miss_sixty1115
12th January 2004, 19:20
I love evil Chloe!!!! Please come back and update 'cause this is a great story!!!

Julie ;)

SexInStilettos
12th January 2004, 19:20
What!...Someone get me a shotgun! Farmboy’s going DOWN...Evil Chloe screeched

lol that was great, loved all the updates, but you can't leave us hanging like that!!!

autumngold
12th January 2004, 19:21
Please don't let Chloe's mission be in vain!! It's time for some :smut:!! Pretty please!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

asharnanae
12th January 2004, 19:59
:yay: BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!!! fabulous!!!! go lana and evil chloe! and go normal chole! get lex NOW!!!!!!! :worship2:

Not An Addict
12th January 2004, 20:48
*evil cackle* Oh, this is fantastic. I can't WAIT to see the confrontation between Chloe and whoever this woman is. And then the . . . talk . . . that Lex and Chloe will have after that. ^_~ Can't wait!!

Though it is kind of a shame that Clark won't be getting shotgunned . . .

Blaire023
12th January 2004, 21:13
heeee, should I be rooting on Chloe's evil half? I think I should be, and I think it some how, deomnically tapped into Lana's inner self too. Wooh, Lana, and wooh Evil Chloe...and if I were lex's assistant, I'd make myself scarce, oh let's say, yesterday!

~B

Sab_Luthor
12th January 2004, 21:42
GO CHLOE GO

GO GET YOUR MAN THROW THIS LITTLE BITCH
i so love evil chloe

Queen Of Tact
13th January 2004, 00:21
OH please please please please get back here like now and post more!!!!! I must have more if I'm to live (LOL) but all kidding aside I hope u post more soon.. this story it great....

CC

hfce
13th January 2004, 00:51
I never thought I would say this but Go Lana!! :clap: Go to your man Chloe!!!

scifichick774
13th January 2004, 01:18
Clark needs to be hit, but at least his info has spurred Chloe on to taking charge. Can't wait to see her kick the hussy to the curb.

happy bunny
13th January 2004, 06:29
LMAO at this whole fic! I'm soooo loving skitzo Chloe and her evil inner voice is the best!

And honestly, how stupid could Clark be? *shakes head* It really is a shame that he's not going to get shotgunned.

Really wanna see what Chloe's going to do about Lex's new assistant and how she's going to handle Lex. Can't wait for another update!

sylvia
13th January 2004, 08:29
Maybe Clark could just die or something? Honestly, that kind of bad timing... :nobad: seriously not good.

seraphic
13th January 2004, 13:40
gosh. we could always count on clark to ruin something

Impress
13th January 2004, 14:18
*snicker*

evil chloe is too funny. can't wait to see the Chloe/Lex confrontation. more soon.

Lady Aquitaine
13th January 2004, 16:49
Hello All...We have now come to the end of my little story...And it's my favorite time...SMUTTY TIME! :blinkkiss: I really hoped you all enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it...So here is Part 6...

Part 6

Lex Luthor sat at his desk as rapid thoughts flew through his mind. An image of Chloe Sullivan smiling face was permanently implanted in his brain. Stubborn! Unreasonable!

A week had passed and Lex couldn’t believe that the hellion has actually made him wait. Lex Luthor is at the mercy of petite hellcat. Damn woman! Perhaps if I kidnap her. Lock her in my bedroom until she sees reason. A vision of a Chloe smiling seductively on his bed while holding out her arms towards him made him groan in pain.

“Lex? Are you alright?” Samantha Chambers, his father’s new assistant, purred from the couch she was sitting on.

“I’m fine, Samantha.” Lex sighed. Samantha was a nuisance but Lionel being Lionel insisted that Lex make use of his assistant.

“Lex, darling, you look like you could use a break.” she arose from her seat and slowly walked towards Lex. She smiled seductively but her smile turned into a grimace when she realized Lex wasn’t paying her any attention.

Maybe if I use the caveman approach…Throw her over my shoulders…Lex thought…And Chloe will fall for this because…

He ran a frustrated hand over his bald head. Chloe was going to be the death of him. Of that he was certain. Why the hell did he have to go and fall in love with the little shrew?

Wait…Did I just say that? Lex asked himself.

Yes…I did just say that and it felt damn good…he grinned to himself. This was perfect! He was in love with the bewitching minx and it was wonderful to admit! One thing was for certain, with Chloe in his life, he would never be bored. Now all he had to do was to get her to admit the same. Which was not going to be an easy feat.

Samantha believing Lex’s grin was for her, responded in kind.

She approached him and went to stand behind his chair. She placed her small hands on his shoulders.

“Lex! You are so tense. Perhaps there is something we can do about this.” Samantha whispered in his ear.

The sound of Samantha’s voice in his ear interrupted him from his jubilant thoughts. Lex rolled his eyes in trademark Chloe fashion and placed his hands over Samantha’s.

Samantha’s smile turned predatory until she realized that Lex was removing them from his shoulders.

“Samantha, you seem to be under the impression that I am interested in furthering our association. While that may have been an interesting proposition, I’m here to tell you that nothing could be more further from my mind.”

Samantha’s dark eyes hardened at the insult but she kept her voice seductively wanton and she again placed her hands on his shoulders. This time she squeezed a bit.

“Lex, darling, I’m simply trying to help. You’re so very tense! Why don’t you let me ease your suffering?” she cooed.

Lex again rolled his eyes at her blatant attempt to seduce him. He was about to remove her hands when a commotion outside his office doors interrupted the conversation. As soon as he heard the impatient, angry feminine voice, his grin was back on his face.

Chloe. It’s about DAMN time!

Chloe arrived at the mansion over an hour later cursing Jonathan Kent and his damn cows. Why the hell did he have to pick that precise moment take a field trip with the damn beasts? A ride that should have normally taken her ten minutes turned into an hour’s wait.

Good God, now I see where Clark gets it from…Evil Chloe stormed.

At least we are finally here! Chloe quickly parked her car and stepped out into the bright sunshine. She looked up at the huge mansion and smiled to herself.

Ah, the memories… She thought to herself.

Enough of the musings! CONCENTRATE! You have a purpose here! Evil Chloe ordered.

Nodding her head in agreement, Chloe, prepared herself mentally for battle and stormed towards the double doors. A frown marring her lovely face.

The door opened before she raised her hand to knock. A tall, severe looking man whom Chloe could only assume was the butler blocked the entryway.

“May I help you?” he asked haughtily as he looked her up and down with one eyebrow raised.

No! He did NOT just do that! Evil Chloe exclaimed.

“Yes. I’m here to see Mr. Luthor.” Chloe responded sweetly. The butler again looked her over before responding.

“I’m sorry but Mr. Luthor is very busy at the moment.”

“Well, that’s okay. He’s expecting me.” Chloe went on in the same tone trying desperately to control her agitation. The images of Lex and that SLUT were bombarding her mind were not helping!

“I sincerely doubt that, Miss. Now if you don’t mind…good day!” The butler closed the door on her face leaving a very surprised Chloe wondering ‘What just hell just happened?’

Okay…This is so NOT happening! Will you please quit standing there and DO SOMETHING! Evil Chloe growled.

Chloe shook her head and pressed the doorbell. Again, the butler opened the door with a look of utter disgust on his haggard looking face.

“Look, Jeeves, I really need to see Lex! This is a matter of great importance!” Chloe’s voice began to rise.

“Miss, I do not mean to be rude ---“

“Well you’re doing a damn good job of it” Chloe interrupted.

“Mr. Luthor is not available. Now kindly leave or I shall have you escorted of the premises.” Jeeves, the butler, was clearly losing his patience.

“Fine! Go ahead! Call security! But until then, I’m going to see Lex and I’m going to see him NOW!” Chloe pushed past the butler and walked into the mansion.

“Lex! Lex, where in the hell are you?” Chloe yelled.

She walked quickly forward with Jeeves the Butler on her heels. A maid appeared from one of the rooms at Chloe’s shouting.

“Lucinda, please call security and inform them we have a deranged female on the premises.” Jeeves yelled at the maid while taking off at run in order to catch Chloe.

“Y-Yes sir.” Lucinda mumbled as she raced to do as ordered.

“Lex, dammit! Where are you? You have SO better not be doing anything with that harlot! Lex!” Chloe shouted going down one hallway after another until she found herself at a set familiar doors.

“Young woman, this is highly inappropriate. I have told you Mr. Luthor is not available. Now please come with me.” Jeeves finally caught up with Chloe short of breath. He grabbed Chloe by the forearm but quickly let go as extreme pain that shot through his body.

When she felt Jeeves’ hand upon her, Chloe instinctively reacted and smash her boot heel brutally down on Jeeves’ foot.

“Oww!” He roared.

Chloe quickly opened the doors and strode into the office only to be stopped short at the sight before her.

“Great! This is FUCKING great!” Chloe screeched as she took in the sight of the tall, beautiful, willowy SLUT draped all over her Lex.

Ooooh! That TRAMP! Evil Chloe screeched.

“Lex, may I ask what is going on?” Chloe’s voice turned sugary sweet.

“You certainly took your sweet time!” Lex responded knowing his avoidance would totally tick her off.

It worked. Chloe’s face flushed red and she grit her teeth in frustration. At Lex’s words, Jeeves the Butler quietly limped out closing the doors in his wake.

“Lex, darling, what is going on? Who is this child?” Samantha asked. Chloe’s mouth dropped open in surprise. She closed it with a snap and narrowed her eyes.

Lex couldn’t help but grin. Chloe was about to burst! And he was looking forward to it.

Child! Darlin’, please teach this HOOCHIE a lesson…Evil Chloe purred.

“So you want to know who I am. Did I hear you correct?” Chloe went on in her sugary sweet voice as she slowly neared Samantha.

“Yes. Child. Never mind! Lex, please tell her to leave. We have unfinished business to discuss.” Samantha stroked Lex’s shoulder seductively.

Chloe saw red.

“Now listen here, sweetheart, and let me tell you exactly who I am,” Chloe advanced on the tall brunette, “I am the WOMAN who Lex wants. I am the WOMAN who Lex dreams about. I am the WOMAN who Lex screams for as he’s about to come and I am the WOMAN who is going to FUCK his brains out until he can’t stand just as soon I throw you out of this office.” Chloe was finally upon her.

“Lex! Are you going to let his little bitch talk to me like this?” Samantha asked in revulsion.

“A bitch…?” Chloe paused pondering the remark for a second before she shrugged her shoulders, “DAMN, FUCKING RIGHT!” Chloe stated sweetly before she swung her small fist. It connected with a sickeningly crunch.

Samantha cried out in pain as she grabbed her broken nose. Blood was gushing through her closed fingers. She couldn’t believe the little bitch hit her. She looked towards Lex but he was sitting still with a huge grin on his features. Chloe didn’t stop there. She grabbed Samantha by her long dark hair and viciously pulled her head back with all her might. Samantha screeched in pain.

Forcefully dragging the screeching woman towards the door, she opened it,
“And just for the record, sweetheart, I am the WOMAN who owns Lex’s heart. Now and always. So why don’t you go fuck off!” With that Chloe threw Samantha out of the office and slammed the door closed.

Whirling on Lex, she stalked towards his direction.

“So, Miss Sullivan, you are going to FUCK my brains out until I can’t stand, is that right?” Lex replied smoothly as he stood from his chair. Quickly moving around his desk, he met her half way in two strides. He had never seen anyone as beautiful this beautiful temptress standing before him in all her righteous fury. What did he ever do to deserve such a beauty?

“I have four words to say to you, Mr. Luthor. I. WANT. YOU. NOW!” she shouted the last. The dam on her sexual frustration burst as Chloe threw herself against him. Her lips ravaged his mouth in a fiery kiss. Her tongue stroked against his lower lip demanding entry and Lex willingly accommodated his feisty hellion. Their tongues duel with one another as he pressed her body closer to his. When the need for air became too great, they broke apart breathing heavily. Chloe let out a delighted groan as her hands roamed all over his hard chest through the material. God, he felt so good! Spying a couch a few feet away, she roughly pushed Lex backwards in that direction. He went back willingly until he fell backwards on the couch.

With a mischievous gleam in her eyes, Chloe, began to slowly strip off her clothing. She marveled at own wantonness. Evil Chloe must be behind this.

Acutally, doll, this is one’s all you…Evil Chloe chuckled.

Lex blue-gray gaze greedily drank in the sight of Chloe clad before him in her lacy purple bra and matching panties. She grinned evilly.

“I’ve suddenly become a big fan of the color purple!” she purred as went to straddled him, rubbing herself upon and down his hardness.

“Lex, you feel so damn good. God, I am such an idiot for waiting this long!” Chloe moaned when she felt his lips begin to suckle on her neck. He licked a path upwards towards a tender spot then gently bit. Chloe jumped with sheer delight.

“Yes, you were!” he breathed heavily against her ear, causing Chloe to chuckle seductively.

“Then I guess I’m just going to have to make it up to you!” Chloe pulled away a little and moved her hands towards his chest. She ripped open the shirt causing buttons to fly wildly around and roughly pried the offending material off him. His heavenly chest stood before, smooth and rock hard. Just like her dream only much, much better. Chloe leaned down and pressed her lips against his heated skin. Her velvety tongue traveled upwards until she was sucking on his neck.

God, she how she wanted this man.

“Mmm…you taste delicious!” she murmured.

Lex was finding it hard to breath. Chloe lips against his neck were torture. When she gently nipped at the skin it was all he could do not to bury himself deep inside her. She was driving him insane as she ground her hips against his shaft.

His hands traveled to the juncture between her thighs and Lex almost came when he felt how wet she was. She was like a fountain that flowed endlessly.

Her liquid heat ate a way at his senses. His hand cupped her apex and his fingers began to explore her clingy curls.

“Where are you hiding?” Lex teased silkily and causing Chloe to grind herself more fully into Lex’s hand.

“Lex!” she whimpered as a pleasure so intense began to grow.

“Ah, there you are!” he cried triumphantly when he found her hidden nub. Chloe’s whimpering increased in volume. Lex began to rub the very core of her. Pulling and tugging. He slowly slid a finger inside her and groaned at the snug passage. He slid his finger out and inserted two.

“God, Lex! Shit! I need you inside of me. NOW!” Chloe cried as the pressure building inside her began to mount.

He knew he had to go slow, but she was making that impossible.

“Chloe…” he growled as her hands found his hardness. She squeezed and rubbed him through the material.

“NOW, Lex. We’ll have time to explore each other later. I just need you inside me. Now!” Chloe begged. The pressure almost reached its peak. Chloe knew she was going to climax soon, but she wanted Lex to be inside her when she did.

“Lex! PLEASE!”

His control snapping, Lex quickly unbuckled his belt and roughly pulled open his pants. Through her lust filled haze, Chloe laughed huskily when she realized he wore no underwear.

With the restriction of his pants gone, Lex’s hardness burst forth. He guided himself to her entrance and began to enter her slowly. At her barrier, Lex tried for the gentle approach but Chloe was having none of that. Ruthlessly she plunged herself down his shaft.

“Chloe…God!” Lex roared. She was so tight. Her inner muscles closed around him snugly and his had to take a deep breath before he could go. CONTROL LEX. CONTROL. But as he yelled these words he realized his control was gone.

Chloe gasp at the pleasure/pain upon his entrance. God, I have died and gone to heaven…she thought and soon she began to move in a ritual as old as time itself. Up and down.

“Lex! Shit, Lex, you feel – “ her voice trailed off as the pressure mounted.

“Chloe!” Lex groaned as he increased his pace pounding into her mercilessly. In and out! Up and down!

“Yes!” Chloe cried.

Up and down. In and out!

“Yes. Almost there! God, yes…Harder Lex!” Chloe’s screams were rising.

“Chloe!” Lex knew he was about to come. He found her nub again and stroked her.

“Almost! Oh God! Oh God! YES!!!” Chloe convulsed as she climaxed. Her inner muscles clenched around him and he came pouring himself into her.

Chloe! He thought silently when his body calmed…What have you done to me?

She collapsed on him, out of breath and sweat glistening all over her heated body.

Hot Damn! That was so FUCKING good…Evil Chloe purred. Chloe chuckled as she silently agreed with her inner voice.

Lex tenderly stroked her hair but stopped at her chuckle.

“Dare I even ask?” Amusement laced his voice.

“My inner voice just remarked on how amazing that was.” Chloe laughed. Lex couldn’t help but grin and he soon joined in her laughter. He had never before felt this relaxed and happy in his entire life. And he had Chloe to thank.

“Lex, I’m having a wicked thought…” Chloe cooed.

“And that would be…” his deep sensual voice sending shivers down her spine.

“Do you have a shower?” She asked innocently, “I believe I need a good rub down!” His blood began to stir again at her suggestive words.

“Darling, your wish is my command!” he responded seductively.

“Careful, with that statement, Lex…I believe it can go straight to my head.”

She moved to stand and groaned deliciously when his shaft slipped out. Lex grinned as his eyes feasted on her delicious body.

“Come on, lover. There is a shower in this mausoleum that has my name on it!” Chloe laughed as she turned and wickedly shook her ass in his face. He growled as he reached for her, but she quickly sidestepped him.

“Uh—Uh—Uh! Shower first!” Chloe grinned. Lex stood and glared at her.

“Madam, you are a tease!”

“I know!” she said simply as she walked past him and quickly donned his ripped shirt. I was large enough that it engulfed her body and fell to her knees easily.

Damn but she was sexy! He felt himself begin to stir.

With a boyish grin that made her heart flutter, Lex literally swept her off her feet. And in a grand flourish he opened the door and carried her through the mansion and up towards his bedroom.

Chloe should have realized that in the Luthor world a shower didn’t hold the same meaning as in the normal, everyday world. It was the largest shower stall Chloe had ever seen. There was even a small bench for sitting. Although at the moment, sitting was the furthest thing on her mind. The hot water falling upon them was nothing compared to the heat they were generating from each other. Lex had her pressed against the shower wall, while his hands feverishly stroked her tender breasts. There tongues mated as Chloe rubbed herself against the leg he had pressed between her thighs. His hands slowly lowered their way and found her wet curls. Lex knew that the dampness he felt there was not caused by the falling water. He groaned as he slowly slipped a finger inside her. Her tight passage clung to his finger.

Chloe’s whimper sent shudders through him. He slowly lowered himself and began to kiss a path downwards. His lips burned past her breast though he did stop to lavish attention on each hardened peaks before he moved on. Grazing her stomach, Lex knelt before as he found what he had been seeking.

Her golden curls shone brightly before him and before Chloe could even react, he plunged his tongue through the curls seeking her woman’s core. Chloe felt as if a bolt of lightning sizzled its way through her, so intense was her pleasure. Lex tongue was magic and it was creating havoc with her senses.

“Lex!” she squealed as his tongue found her hidden nub and his lips began to suck, teased, rub and pull. The pressure within built to a feverish intensity. He sucked and gently bit at the swollen numb.

“Fuck!” Chloe yelled as pressure mounted and mounted until she climaxed around him. Lex pulled back and grinned at her. When he stood she quickly turned the tables around him and slammed him against the shower wall.

“My turn, darlin” Her lips fastened eagerly upon his wet skin. Her tongue slowly licked his smooth chest past his rock hard abs until she reached him. Curiosity took over for a moment and Chloe studied him. Her small fingers gently wrapped around him and she chuckled when she felt his body shudder. Her fingers explored every inch of him before she took him in her mouth.

Lex was finding it very difficult to stay upright. Chloe’s mouth was undoing him very quickly. Her hot mouth glided back and forth taking him deep with in her then withdrawing to the very tip. She repeated the process increasing in speed. Lex couldn’t hold out any longer.

“Chloe!” he growled her name. Picking her up and bracing her against the wall, he entered her swiftly. She cried out with in delight as her legs wrapped around his waist.

“Fuck, Chloe, you’re so tight!” Lex groaned as he banged into her.

Chloe, at this point was beyond thinking…She could only feel…And Lex made he feel wonderful.

“Lex! Ahh! Yes!” she cried out. Her back was pounding against the wall with the force of his thrust!

“Chloe…I…” Lex couldn’t finish the sentence realizing he was going to come. His hand quickly searched out her curls and stroked her hidden nub. He stroked, teased, pulled and rubbed. Chloe legs tightened their hold of his waist as climax began to rise.

“YES! Fuck, yes!” she screamed. Lex felt her inner muscles clench around him as she came. He joined her a few minutes later her body still shaking from her convulsions.

“Chloe!” was all he said.

“I know. Me too!” she exclaimed.

They both grinned at one another as they waited for there heated bodies to calm down. When they finally separated from themselves, they left the showers and found that they were both ravenous. Lex called down to the kitchen and order some food to be brought to his room.

“I feel like I’m in a hotel.” Chloe quipped as she settled herself comfortably on his bed. Sitting Indian style, she grinned at the desire that was rising within his eyes.

Oh yeah! I am SO in heaven right now!

When the food came they both attacked it like two people who’ve gone a month without food. Chloe was making delicious noises while she ate. The sound immediately made his body stir. Once their stomachs were full, Chloe settled herself against him.

They were quiet for a moment before Lex spoke.

“You know, Miss Sullivan. You have ruined me for other women.” Lex teased as his fingers slowly traced a path up and down her arm.

“Aww! You say the sweetest things, Mr. Luthor.” Chloe replied sweetly. Lex waited for a few seconds. This would be the time for her to reciprocate her feelings. When she remained silent, his frustration began to mount.

Why wasn’t she saying anything?

“Chloe?!” Lex groaned and she burst out laughing. She wondered how long it would take him to say anything.

“Sorry. I had to do that! Lex, there will never be anyone else other than you.” Chloe stated suddenly serious. She was taking the plunge.

“I love you, Lex.” She said quietly.

Lex looked down at her in awe and wonder. She loved him. She really loved him. He was humbled and elated at the same time.

“I love you too, Chloe Sullivan. More than you’ll ever know.”

Chloe felt tears sting her eyes at his words. Lex Luthor loves Chloe Sullivan. The words echoed in her mind as she burrowed closer to him. Lex Luthor loves Chloe Sullivan. And with that thought in mind she fell asleep with a huge smile on her face.

Epilogue

Chloe awoke groggily to a darkened room. She stretched languorously when the hand around her waist suddenly tightened. Lex! Her wonderful, sexy, gorgeous Lex was right next to her. He was all hers! Hers! And she definitely was going to take full advantage.

She slowly raked her nails up and down his muscular forearm. A wicked grin on formed on her face.

“Lex!” Chloe began in a singsong voice, “Oh…Lex, I’m feeling a little frisky!” she cooed as she began to rain kisses up his arm.

“Lex, wake up! This red hot mama’s feeling hot tonight!” Chloe pressed gentle bites along the smooth skin.

A groan escaped his lips. Chloe’s grin widened.

“Mmm…”

“Lana…” the voice called out.

Lana?

Lana!

It took her a moment to place the voice but when she did the blood drained from her face. In a panic, she fumbled around to find a lamp. God, please no! Once she turned it on, she quickly whipped her head around.

NO! NO! NO! IT CAN’T BE!

Familiar blue eyes looked blearily up at her. Clad only in boxers, horror and shock shone on his face.

CLARK! NO! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Chloe jumped up as if the bed were on fire. When Clark’s eyes widened even more she realized she was in nothing but her underwear. She grabbed the sheet off he bed and wrapped it around herself. A furious blush stained her cheeks at the eyeful he got. Dammit, Lex should be the one getting the eyeful!

“Clark, what – how – what are you doing here? Where’s Lex?”

Oh My God! Oh My God! OH MY GOD!!

Suddenly images flew around her mind like quicksilver. The party that Lex had throne at the mansion. The illegal liquor that flowed around freely! Her getting shitfaced! SHIT!!!!!

Another potent image stopped her short. Clark on top of her. Clark kissing her. She responding to his kisses.

“It can’t be! It just can’t be! This was all a dream. A FUCKING HORRIBLE WICKED DREAM!” Chloe didn’t realize she was screaming at her top of her lungs until the door to the room burst open and Lex stormed in wearing nothing but purple pajama bottoms. Shock clearly registered on his face. Agony registered on hers. Lex! Just then Chloe spied another familiar figure. Samantha Chambers appeared behind him wearing only Lex’s pajama tops, and pressed her body tightly against his.

“THIS SOO CAN NOT BE HAPPENING TO ME!” Chloe screamed.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Evil Chloe silently yelled just before the world went dark.

THE END

TBC…

*grinning evilly* Can we say SEQUEL???? :devil: :blinkkiss:

Blackberry
13th January 2004, 17:26
:rage: May heaven strike you with a thunderbolt if you don't continue!! oooh that was sizzling... :eyebrows: but what a bloody wicked dream!! haha... great update... will be waiting for more..... :biggrin:

Sab_Luthor
13th January 2004, 17:26
WHAT IS THIS FUCK**G EPILOGUE?
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
HOW......HOW DARE YOU DO THIS?
IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM A FUCKI*G DREAM?

YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS OH YAY
IT WAS ALL SO DAMN GOOD AND THAT......THAT IS SO.......
NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN T BE SERIOUS
IT S A DISGUSTING JOKE
PLEASE TELL US IT IS

xxasaxx
13th January 2004, 17:30
Man, that's just screwed up!! :devil:

Yes, Sequel PLEASE!

autumngold
13th January 2004, 18:57
That would have been perfect if I hadn't read the epilogue!! Poor Lex and Chloe!! :chlexsign4:

Lady Aquitaine
13th January 2004, 21:00
Sorry to have sprung that up on you...It couldn't be help! Really, really sorry.

Please don't kill me... :crygreen:

Anyway, I currently working on the sequel so don't worry...It will be up soon...:biggrin:

Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!

Look for Wicked Thoughts soon... :yay:

Not An Addict
13th January 2004, 21:40
.................................................. .................................................. ....

Okay.

This is what we are going to do.

You are going to write the sequel.

You are going to post the sequel.

You are going to do both of these things with admirable haste.

And so long as you do, I won't have to track you down and make use of this very shiny, pointy knife.

Thank you.

scifichick774
13th January 2004, 22:29
*shudders*

Okay, I could sort of handle the Chlark in the epilogue, but Lex with that slut? Oh man. I think I'm going to be sick. :puke:

Kit Merlot
13th January 2004, 22:33
Okay, the sequel will make everything better right? The Chlark will be a hideous lie and Lex and CHloe will be together. There--I feel better :biggrin:

Very interesting story :chlexsign1:

hfce
14th January 2004, 01:05
I have no words. Sequel NOW please.....

Hope :huh:

marrycherry
14th January 2004, 01:41
Originally posted by Lady Aquitaine@Jan 13 2004, 03:49 PM
*grinning evilly* Can we say SEQUEL???? :devil: :blinkkiss:
*shouts * OF COURSE WE CAN !!!!!!!!!!!

*takes deep breath* k! i'm cool now....do u realize that we are gonna keep asking for that sequel until you post it right? ' coz of all that smut was only in her head i can live with that one...but that the smut was with CLUNK :ohmy: THAT'S TOO MUCH GIRL!!!
:chlexsign3:

estrellalily
14th January 2004, 07:07
I HATE YOU! . . . :crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen: . . . .ok maybe not hate, but WHY! CLARK SUCKS! LEX RULES! need i say more :tease: so write another and make them get together after, all this is chlex. :crygreen: GOD WHY! great now i'm scared for life. GAAAAH!
~esterllalily :crygreen:

Blaire023
14th January 2004, 16:37
Bad Bad Liquor. You see why I don't drink now. I wouldn't want to wake up with Clark in bed beside me.

~B

Looking forward to the sequel... ;)

SexInStilettos
14th January 2004, 19:18
that was the meanest thing i think anyone has ever done to me...ever...::snifflesniffle:: :crygreen: please make it up to me with a dman good sequal?????

Clannadlvr
16th January 2004, 01:47
You are soo evil!!! Please don't let everything that happened between Lex and Chloe be part of an alchohol addled dream!!! Please let the Chlunk be a massive nightmare!!

And please post to this topic to let us know where you are putting the sequel, stat!!

vardaquareien
16th January 2004, 10:08
Ahhhhhhh!!! *rushes off to read the sequal*

buffiy18
23rd January 2004, 05:53
:huh: Wow that was one rollercoaster of a story. :biggrin: I LOVED it. I'm glad I discovered it tonight. Very well written. Just loved it. I really can't say anything esle for now... but "Wow" and "I loved it". Oh... and "I can't believe it was a dream!" It looks like there is a sequal written... got to go read what happens next.

gina
25th January 2004, 11:06
Ahh, I was so not expecting that. I really hope this is all some sort of misunderstanding.

Great story nonetheless! And I'm off to read the sequel!

Shay
3rd February 2004, 02:52
That was the most shocking thing I've read in a long while. To have everything be a dream....damn it all to hell! :devil:

Great job...and that was your first fanfic???? :worship2:

More from you soon
Shay

carebear72884
8th February 2004, 00:46
AHHHH, i am so confused and upset, it was all a dream?? is she still dreaming?? she better be, good thing you already wrote the sequal, otherwise i would have to hunt you down and hurt you, ...*winks*..off to read the sequal then...

starmoon
9th April 2005, 08:26
this is a great story. well written and interesting, irealy enjoyed reading it.

coxxy
4th February 2006, 18:03
This is about the 10th time I've read this story - and it's still my fav!
Thank you thank you SO much for writing it!
:)

Esther25jm
27th March 2006, 08:42
OMG!!!! In a way, I'm happy I missed you writing this because I would've cried if I had to wait for the sequel. I absolutely love this!!! Great job!!

Nonhalema
11th August 2007, 20:51
Damn I love this story...definitely one of my favorites. Off to the sequel

westwingwolf
12th August 2007, 00:12
That was evil! All that hotness just to end like that?!! Mean, mean, cruel, and definitely wicked. Going to read the sequel that will hopefully make me feel better. But that was a hilarious story to read.

malugargula
31st August 2007, 06:31
Wonderful hot fic... with the most evil ending I ever saw
LOL
Now to the sequel

juuicebox
2nd September 2007, 23:29
haha the ending was horrible LOL. sequelll! yes yes yes!!

Ami Rose
12th March 2020, 07:34
WHAT? What part was the dream...? Great fic on my way overy to the sequel!