PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Sweet Surprise (NC-17)

sydsvaughn
9th January 2004, 06:30
Title: Sweet Surprise
Author: SaraC
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Future Season
Summary: Lex, Chloe and some Resolved Sexual Tension

Disclaimer: Not mine, I own no characters. This is just my excuse to use them to write a smut biscuit. Not mine!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe rubbed her forehead as she struggled to finish the article she was writing for the Friday edition of the Metropolis University Gazette. She'd been working on it for the past few hours and she still wasn't satisfied with it. Of course it wasn't exactly Einstein's theory of relativity, just a story on the latest Student Senate ruling on honors classes, but she wanted to get it right.

"Come on, Chloe, you're going to be late for the Starlane fundraiser if you don't get out of here soon."

Turning, she smiled at the voice of her friend Theresa, who was standing, tapping her foot in the office doorway.

"I know, I'm almost done here." She waved to her computer before smiling again. "Besides, it's not like I have a hot date waiting for me. I'm just going to cover the event for the Gazette."

Theresa huffed. "You know, you're never going to find a man if you keep up that attitude. Besides, I have it on good authority that Bruce Wayne will be in attendance tonight."

Chloe sighed. "Oh joy, I can't wait. I'll meet you at the apartment in a half hour to get ready, okay?" She was glad when her friend smiled and nodded before leaving. When she was sure Theresa was out of hearing range, she put her head down on her desk and groaned.

She'd never met Bruce Wayne, but she knew enough about him to know that he could give Lex a run for his money and was rumored to have a different blonde on his arm at every function. While it would be a coup to interview him, she had no desire to try for anything more, despite Theresa's insistence. She'd learned her lesson with men that were far out of her league.

The depressing thought was enough to steel her resolve to have a good time tonight no matter what. She needed a night out, to have a little fun and get a killer story. After all, she had nothing against interviewing Gotham's most available entrepreneur. It would also keep her mind off the thought that another available entrepreneur might be there tonight as well.

Which was why she had splurged on a brand new, rather revealing dress, courtesy of her dad. When he'd heard she was going to cover the event for the paper, he'd insisted she get a new dress. She hadn't complained.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to look good for anyone else she might meet, Daily Planet editors included. Lex Luthor was just an added benefit. Besides, she'd promised herself when she'd left Smallville for college that she'd leave him, and her unrequited feelings for him, behind.

Still, it had been a lot easier said than done. Now, two years later, she still found herself wondering what it might have been like to kiss Lex Luthor. If she were honest, she dreamed of doing a whole lot more with him than just kissing.

Sighing, she closed down her computer, gathering up her things and heading for the door. If she were going to impress Metropolis society, she probably should at least give Theresa a chance to make her over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lex sighed as he sipped a drink with Bruce Wayne, the two millionaire bachelors watching the elegant upper crust of Metropolis dancing and socializing around the huge ballroom that had been transformed for tonight's fundraiser.

"You know, does it seem that all the same people attend these things? There's just no new blood to be found."

Bruce's words drew a small smile from Lex. "You mean there's no candidates for the next Mrs. Wayne, or at least a woman of the hour?"

Bruce winked as he raised his glass towards his friend. "So speaks the man who could give Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money in marriages."

Lex conceded the point with a nod, sipping his drink and scanning the room for anyone that might peak his interest. He'd already talked to most of the organizers, who thanked him profusely for his donation, in memory of Julian. Considering the organization was very active in educating people about SIDS, he figured it might save another child and family what had destroyed his.

"You know, we could always adjourn to that little Club on 10th street that we used to frequent in our wilder days."

Lex laughed at Bruce's suggestion, remembering some of their more wild experiences on the club scene years ago. Funny that once, he would have jumped at the chance, but now, the thought of trying to fend off drunken females on a crowded dance floor only disgusted him. Not to mention his own cynical outlook on marriage and women, considering his past experiences.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass."

Bruce nodded at his friend in resignation. "You're probably right. We'd probably get thrown out for being too old."

Lex laughed as he finished off his scotch and turned to place the empty tumbler on a waiting tray. As he turned back to the dance floor, he found his gaze focusing on the back of a small blonde, talking avidly to one of the editors of the Daily Planet.

He wasn't sure what about the woman caught his attention, considering he usually went for the busty brunette type. Still, he suddenly found himself intrigued.

"Bruce, I'll catch up to you later," he said, as Bruce simply nodded. He was already talking to a busty brunette that had approached the two of them while he was staring at the blonde.

Feeling his adrenaline and curiosity rise, he made his way around the room, keeping his gaze locked on the blonde, who was gesturing wildly with her hands. For a moment, he felt a spark of recognition, almost as if the move was familiar, but he could not quite remember why. Shrugging it off for the moment, he approached the duo, trying to figure out how to wrangle an introduction.

Coming up behind the blonde, he felt his heartbeat quicken and recognition hit as the familiar voice suddenly registered in his mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Thanks, Mr. Jones," Chloe said as she shook the hand of one of the Daily Planet's chief editors. To her surprise, he'd been more than willing to talk to her about what it took to get into the Planet, and even told her to send a writing sample his way for a possible summer internship. That, if nothing else, made this night worthwhile.

"You're welcome, Chloe. It's been a pleasure to talk with you and I look forward to seeing some of your writing. Now if you'll excuse me, I must see Bruce Wayne about a business matter."

Chloe nodded as he turned and walked towards the tall man chatting amid a group of brunettes across the room. "Well, even if I took Theresa's advice and tried to wrangle an introduction to Bruce, I doubt I'd merit a second a look." She muttered the words to herself, but nearly jumped out of her skin as a smooth, familiar voice replied.

"The Chloe Sullivan I know would have damned the torpedoes and not let a bunch of bland brunettes intimidate her."

Whirling around, she found her heart in her throat as she came face to face with Lex Luthor for the first time in nearly two years.

"Hello, Mr. Luthor. Didn't anyone teach you it's not nice to eavesdrop on people having conversations with themselves?" She was pleased at her quick comeback, and the fact that her voice didn't sound as breathless as she felt.

God he looked good!

She swallowed hard as she took in the classic black tuxedo he wore, the only bit of color a dark purple handkerchief in his front coat pocket. The cut of the tux revealed the muscled chest that had haunted her dreams for more nights than she cared to imagine.

"Actually, I learned quite quickly that to get anywhere in the business world, eavesdropping is a valuable tool." He smiled as she rolled her eyes at him. She looked adorable, even when engaged in a round of verbal judo. Still, he could sense she was flustered at seeing him, and the reason for that intrigued him. Which was why, being Lex, he decided to push a bit more.

"You're looking good, Ms. Sullivan. That dress is a perfect color for you." Lex knew he probably could have come up with something better than that, but he was still trying to adjust to the fact that this Chloe Sullivan was definitely not the same girl he'd known in Smallville.

A woman now stood before him, her ample curves emphasized by the elegant red sheath she wore. It was strapless and low cut in the front, revealing a beautiful expanse of tanned, toned skin that he suddenly found himself wanting to reach out and touch. The strappy sandals she wore gave her an added bit of height, not to mention showcasing a fabulous pair of legs.

He had to fight down the arousal threatening to take over his body, reminding himself that she was still the daughter of his plant manager and one of Clark's friends. Not to mention he hadn't seen her in more than a year.

"So, what takes you away from business on a Friday night, Mr. Luthor? Rumor has it you're not one for parties anymore." She smiled as she heard the snark return to her voice, glad to find that she was not as tongue tied as she felt.

Lex smiled. He'd forgotten how refreshing a bout of verbal judo with Chloe could be.

"First off, call me Lex, Chloe," he said, seeing her amusement at his words and the use of her first name. "Second, considering I'm a huge supporter of the work the Starlane Organization does, I figured it was only good PR to make an appearance."

Chloe nodded, knowing he referred to his younger brother Julian, who had died when Lex was still a child. Clark had told her the story years ago, and after Lex's drug induced haze and mental institution stay, courtesy of his father, she'd learned more about Julian than even, she suspected, Clark knew. She'd never told her friend about what she and Lex had discussed that day in the Kent family barn, and Lex had never given any indication he remembered it when the drugs wore off.

"Well, I don't suppose I could get an interview with you for the Metropolis University Gazette." She winked as she motioned to the notepad she carried. "I figure my friend will settle for at least one story on a millionaire bachelor."

Lex laughed, a real laugh that startled both of them. He couldn't remember when he'd felt so amused by any woman. "Actually, Chloe, it's billionaire bachelor and I'd be happy to fill in, on one condition." He smiled as she pretended to consider his offer. He had no intention of allowing her anywhere near Bruce now that he'd found her again, and if that meant giving her an interview, well, it would be a delightful torture.

"And that condition would be?" Chloe couldn't help but feel her heart race as his eyes locked on hers. There was something in the dark depths that sent a tingle of anticipation down her spine.

Lex smiled, knowing he had her. "That you dance with me." He watched as the surprise registered in her eyes. She obviously hadn't expected him to ask her to dance and that made the offer all the more appealing to him. Besides, what better way to get her into his arms, a place he suddenly decided he wanted her desperately.

Chloe knew she was probably dreaming because there was no way Lex Luthor had just asked her to dance, and agreed to an interview. But the look in his eyes as he held out his hand made her heart race and her mind begin to wonder if fairy tales did come true.

"As long as there's no worry you, or any masked men walking through walls, will throw me out the window, you've got a deal, and a dance."
She smiled as she took his hand, letting him know that she was joking about the rather painful incident she could tell he remembered from the flash in his eyes.

Lex remembered how horrified he'd been when he'd heard Clark's frantic cries and seen her body lying so still on the ground outside his mansion. Shuddering at the image, he tightened his grip on her hand as he slid his free arm around her waist.

"I promise, you'll be safe with me. I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered the words against her ear, delighted to feel her shiver and lean a little closer. Maybe this sudden attraction was not all one sided.

Chloe felt her breath catch as his words brushed over her earlobe, sending a jolt of arousal throughout her body. Leaning a little closer, she tried to store everything up, knowing that she'd be living off this memory for years to come.

Lex told himself to remember whom he was with as he found a small space on the dance floor and pulled Chloe to him. The music was being provided by a string quartet, and at the moment, a soothing classical piece was playing. Slipping one arm around her waist, he took her right hand in his and began to guide her around the dance floor in a classic waltz, his gaze locked on her face.

Chloe couldn't seem to drag her eyes from his as he moved them effortlessly around the dance floor, oblivious to the stares they were drawing from those who watched. Quite a few jealous looks were also being aimed her way, but she was past caring.

She sighed as Lex drew her closer, placing their entwined hands against his chest as he guided her head to his shoulder. Closing her eyes, she breathed in his scent as she relaxed fully against him, delighted to feel how perfectly her body conformed to his.

Lex, for his part, was stunned at how right it felt to hold Chloe in his arms, her body pressed tightly, but not obscenely against his. The scent of her shampoo, mixed with the slightly sweet, slightly spicy scent that he'd always associated with her, intoxicated his senses and he allowed his eyes to close as his chin came to rest on the crown of her head.

He'd always found her intriguing when he'd known her in Smallville, but he'd never expected to feel this overwhelming attraction that was swamping him now. However, he'd learned from experience to go with the flow of things, and this was definitely something he wanted to explore more.

~*~*~*~*~*~
The couple was completely oblivious to the amused look they were getting from the other billionaire in the room.

"Well, well, well. Looks like Lex found something interesting tonight after all." He smiled as he sipped his champagne, trying to get a good look at the blonde snuggled so closely in his friend's arms.

He'd watched his friend approach the woman, surprised to note she was not the usual brunette he went for. Still, he hadn't seen a smile like that on Alex's face in years. It made him all the more curious about a woman who could make his friend smile like that. Not to mention a woman who could make Alex completely forget those around him, and the stares he was getting from some of Metropolis' most elite citizens.

"That's Chloe Sullivan, I believe. She's a senior at Met U and works for the paper there. She's quite talented, and I hope to bring her on staff after graduation."

Bruce turned at the voice, smiling to see the editor of the Daily Planet at his side.

"Connor, good to see you, and thank you for identifying my friend's delightful companion. I haven't seen him this taken with any woman in a long time."

The gray haired man smiled. "I believe Ms. Sullivan and Mr. Luthor might have known each other in Smallville. She went to high school there and from what I hear, had several interesting run-ins with Mr. Luthor. Not to mention her father is the plant manager of Mr. Luthor's Smallville fertilizer plant."

Bruce nodded, the pieces suddenly falling into place. Alex had never talked much about his friends in Smallville, other than Clark Kent, whom Bruce had met several times. He vaguely remembered hearing something about the 'plant manager's daughter' but it hadn't registered until now.

Smiling to himself, he settled back to watch what looked like Metropolis' most notorious bachelor falling in love.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe wasn't sure how long she'd been in Lex's arms, but she couldn't help the soft whimper of displeasure that escaped her as she heard the music end and felt Lex pull slightly back.

Lex felt his heart speed up as he heard her small murmur, delighted to think she was as reluctant to leave his arms as he was to let her go.

"The musicians are taking a break." He whispered the words as he kept an arm around her waist, leading her off the dance floor and towards the bar located near the back of the room.

Chloe felt like she was floating on air, a low hum of arousal making her body overly sensitive to his touch. She unconsciously snuggled closer to him, loath to leave the incredible warmth his body seemed to generate.

"Would you like a drink?" At her nod, Lex motioned for the bartender and ordered two glasses of wine. While waiting for them to be poured, he focused on observing the flush on her cheeks and the constant smile on her face as she relaxed against him.

She knew she was probably acting like a fool, realizing many in the room would probably see her as 'throwing herself' at Lex, but she didn't care. If all she took away from here tonight were the memories of the heaven of being in Lex's arms, then it would be worth it.

"So, Chloe, no boyfriend or great romance in your life?" He cursed himself as he heard the question emerge from his mouth, feeling her tense slightly against his side. Loath to have her leave, he tightened his arm around her waist, glad to feel her relax once more.

"No. I haven't found anyone who really measures up to the kind of man I want in my life." She bit her lip at the words, wondering what he would say if she mentioned that the only man she wanted in her life was standing right here, with his arm around her waist.

Probably best to keep silent on that little fact, however.

It was on the tip of his tongue to ask her what kind of man she was looking for, but before he could speak, he heard a familiar voice interrupt.

"So, Alex, are you going to introduce me to this captivating woman who seems to have stolen your attention?"

Gritting his teeth, Lex turned around and forced a smile for Bruce, making sure to keep his arm tightly around Chloe's waist.

"Bruce, this is Chloe Sullivan, an old friend." He smiled as he saw something that might be amusement flash in Chloe's eyes as she turned and offered a hand to Gotham's resident billionaire.

"Mr. Wayne, it's a pleasure to meet you." She probably would have immediately begun quizzing him about the business venture she'd heard rumors he was interested in here in Metropolis, but it was hard to think about anything other than Lex at the moment.

"The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Sullivan. May I call you Chloe?" She nodded, surprised out of words as he took her hand and placed a kiss on her palm. While the gesture would normally have made her swoon, it had nowhere near the effect on her that the feel of Lex's arm around her waist could incite.

Lex frowned as his friend seemed to hold onto Chloe's hand a bit longer than was polite. He breathed an inaudible sigh of relief as Chloe was the first to pull back, unconsciously leaning a little closer to his side. Unable to hide the satisfaction that he felt, he managed to make his voice calm as he addressed his longtime friend.

"So, Bruce, I see a very upset looking brunette glaring our way. Shouldn't you go mend fences before she leaves with someone else?"

The words were conversational but Bruce got the message loud and clear. His eyes twinkling, he nodded, giving Chloe one more smile. "I believe Alex is right, but do give me a call sometime, Chloe. I hear an interview with you is never boring." With a wink, he quickly turned and made his way back to the brunette, knowing better than most when to make a strategic exit.

Chloe frowned as Bruce's final words registered. Turning to Lex, she found her confusion eased by the twinkle in his eyes. "Um, Lex, what exactly did Bruce mean by that little comment?"

Lex simply smiled, trying to ignore the shiver that ran down his spine at the sound of his name on her lips. Leaning down, he whispered his reply, allowing his lips to brush across her earlobe. "Let's just say rumors of several of your more interesting interviews, not just with me," he clarified with a wink, "have made their way around. You're rather famous in your own right, Chloe."

She wasn't sure if she should be insulted or flattered at his words, but conscious thought was escaping her again as he pulled her towards one of the open doors that led to the balcony.

"Come on, I think we could both use some fresh air. You're looking a little flushed." Glad she was not objecting, he guided her onto the balcony, thankful to note that there were plenty of secluded little nooks, just perfect for being unobserved by the curious public.

Chloe felt her heart flutter again as he led her to a small alcove, just out of sight of anyone who might wander out for some air. The thought of being so secluded with Lex was doing things to her senses she really didn't want to analyze.

"Lex, where are you taking me?" It was an innocent question, but the look it earned her in reply stole her breath away. He said nothing however as he leaned back against the cool stone wall of the building and pulled her to him, her back resting against his front, his arms wrapping lightly around her waist.

"Look at that moon, isn't it beautiful." He whispered the words against her ear, allowing his lips to brush lightly against the skin underneath her earlobe. The way she pressed back against him told him she was not objecting to his actions.

"It's lovely," was all she could manage, her eyes struggling to remain open as she felt the warmth of his body surround her. Not sure if this was really happening or simply a vivid dream, she sank back against him, allowing his low voice to flow over and around her.

"But nowhere near as lovely as you, Chloe." Lex wasn't sure what he was doing, all he knew was that it felt right. Not to mention the feel of her soft body against his was fast obliterating all rational thought.

Chloe whimpered as she felt his lips planting soft kisses against the nape of her neck. Tilting her head to allow him better access, she closed her hands over his and pushed herself closer to him, moaning softly as she felt the evidence of his arousal press against the small of her back.

Lex nearly lost it at her moan, and before he could think about what he was doing, he turned her around in his arms and brought his lips down on hers.

Chloe was only stunned for a moment, before desire took over and she opened her mouth beneath his. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she lost herself in the feel of his avid mouth devouring hers, their tongues tangling in an intimate dance that left them both panting when they separated for a much needed breath.

"Lex," she whispered, looking into his eyes that were dark with desire. Unwilling to leave this dream world, she pulled his lips down to hers again.

Lex responded eagerly, running his hands over her hips and then lower, pulling her tightly against his body, making sure she could feel his arousal now pressed against her thigh. He groaned himself as he felt her arch against him, whimpering deep in her throat as she pulled him closer, attempting to deepen the kiss.

He let her, completely lost in the sensation of kissing Chloe Sullivan. He'd never felt like this before and was sure he never would again. It frightened him a bit, but that fear was quickly replaced by a blazing desire as he felt her small hands begin to stroke the nape of his neck, reaching to run lightly over the muscles in his arms, even through the suit jacket he wore.

"Chloe," he finally managed to whisper against her forehead as they again parted for breath. He kept his arms locked around her waist, her body pressed tightly against his so she knew he was not regretting what they'd just done. "I want you."

Her heart nearly beat its way out of her chest at his words and she couldn't help the whimper that escaped her parched lips. Her eyes glazed over as she felt his fingers against her jaw, tilting her face up to his.

Lex knew he should wait for an answer, but the heat in her eyes and the desire in his body wouldn't let him. "Do you feel like getting out of here?"

He held his breath, waiting for her answer, unsure if she was willing to take this any further, knowing only that he would most likely die if she said no.

Chloe wasn't sure if she'd heard him right, but the heat in his eyes told her she had. Emotions hit her like a whirlwind, desire, fear, anticipation and disbelief. Could he really have just asked her to leave with him, most likely to continue what they'd been doing?

She took a deep breath as she looked into his eyes, reading nothing but desire and sincerity in the blue depths. She wasn't sure if it was right, or that she wouldn't regret it in the morning, but right now, it was what she wanted more than anything.

Taking a deep breath, she leaned up to kiss him, pulling back with a small smile. "Let's go."

Lex felt his heart start beating again as he took her hand and raised it to his lips, planting a heated, open-mouthed kiss against her bare skin.

Chloe shuddered at the gesture, unable to speak as he tucked her hand into the crook of his arm and led her from the balcony.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They'd barely made it inside his penthouse before Lex had Chloe pressed against the hard surface of the door, his mouth ravishing hers in a kiss that literally stole her breath. Tongues dueled for dominance as hands roamed over bodies, determined to find the most pleasurable spots, capable of earning moans and whimpers from both of them respectively.

Chloe gasped as she felt his strong hands slide the bodice of her dress down, freeing her breasts to his waiting hands. She was extremely glad that the dress did not allow for a bra.

"You're so beautiful," he husked before leaning down to plant a kiss in the valley between her breasts. She couldn't help but cry out as his lips surrounded an aching nipple, the wetness of his tongue an abrasive sensation against her over sensitized skin. Her hands clenched against the smooth skin at the back of his neck, pulling him close, thrusting her chest forward, begging him silently to continue his mind numbing ministrations.

Lex, for his part, was lost in the feel and taste of her, his fingers playing gently with one nipple while he lavished the other with strokes of his tongue and gentle nips every now and then. Chloe was moaning uncontrollably now and each moan sent a bolt of desire straight to his groin. Moaning himself, he allowed his hand to slip down to the edge of the lacy panties she wore, brushing his fingers lightly across the damp material he found there.

"Lex," she whimpered, arching against his teasing fingers, groaning in frustration as he continued to run them over the lace of her panties, teasing and tormenting her into madness.

"Patience, my love," he whispered, capturing her mouth again in a searing kiss as he let his fingers brush against her in a repetitive pattern, feeling her grow even wetter against his hand.

Chloe barely registered the 'my love' that slipped from his lips, so intent on the need to have him buried deep inside her. Still, when it did penetrate the fog of her desire, she felt a small thrill race through her heart, adding to the desire that was controlling her moves now.

Needing to feel his bare skin against hers, her hands slid inside his tuxedo jacket, pushing it off his shoulders and to the floor. Her fingers ran lightly over the muscles in his chest, still firm and hard, even through the material of his shirt. Still, the need for skin on skin contact had her fingers reaching for the buttons on his shirt. Frustrated when the small buttons seemed to elude her grip, she did what she'd always imagined in her more heated fantasies- ripped the shirt open, noting the satisfying popping sound as buttons flew everywhere.

Lex groaned at the passion in her actions, immediately followed by the feel of her soft fingers running over his chest, stopping to lightly pinch his nipples, earning a hiss and a groan as she pressed her lips to replace her fingers.

Using her tongue and teeth, she alternately nipped and soothed his nipples, delighting in the low moans he gave and the way his body shuddered at her actions. He tasted divine as well, musky and male, with a hint of whatever expensive cologne he always wore. She'd never forgotten the scent, even after being away from it for a few years.

"Chloe," he managed, struggling to think straight as her hands worked a dazzling magic over his chest and slowly moved down to his abs, stroking the hard muscles there before allowing her fingertips to delve just slightly beneath the waistband of his tuxedo pants.

Chloe moaned herself as she felt the intense heat of his arousal against her palm, and slipping her hand lower, she gently squeezed the bulge she found waiting for her. His whimper brought a smile of feline satisfaction to her face as she began to run her fingers along his length, feeling him grow even through the soft material of his boxers.

"Vixen," he whispered, the word low and hoarse as his fingers returned the sweet torture, slipping underneath the lace of her panties. She cried out as he brushed his thumb over her clit, the wave of pleasure the motion sent nearly bringing her to her knees. She felt all thought fly from her head as he stroked a finger lightly over her center, testing her wetness before thrusting one finger inside her moist heat. She cried out his name as her inner muscles clenched tightly around the digit.

"Lex!" Her whimper brought a moan from deep in his throat as he felt her clamp down like a vise on his finger. Quickly slipping a second digit in with the first, he began to thrust a bit quickly, relishing every whimper and cry she made against his throat.

"God, Lex! Harder, please!"

Lex nearly exploded at her words, using a third finger as his thumb pressed hard against her clit. Her keening cry was nearly enough to send him over the edge, but only his firm self-control kept him under control. Still, he knew he couldn't take much more of this sweet torture.

The feeling only intensified as he felt her nimble fingers at his zipper and in seconds, his pants and boxers were around his knees and she had him cupped in her hand, running her nails lightly over him, making him shudder in her arms.

"You feel so good, Lex. So strong, so hard, harder than I imagined but so good!"

Lex's mind was nearly blown at what her whimpered words had revealed. Feeling a sense of primitive possession come over him, he leaned down and managed a hoarse whisper in her ear.

"So you imagine this, us, Chloe? You imagine how it would feel to have my cock pounding away inside you, ripping you apart with pleasure as you scream my name loud enough for the world to hear?"

His words were only serving to increase his arousal, the images in his mind nearly overwhelming him. But it was Chloe's reply that made him snap completely.

"God, yes, Lex! It's always been you!" Her eyes opened, dark pools of passion as she huskily continued with her confession, knowing nothing could stop her now. "Too many nights I've imagined your hands, your mouth, your cock, taking me, providing what my own fingers couldn't."
She was arching hard against his fingers as she moaned her broken phrases and pleas, stroking him in time with the motion, desperate to feel him inside her.

Lex knew he couldn't wait any longer and with a small moan, removed his fingers and lifted her against him, positioning his cock directly at her weeping center. Thrusting forward, he allowed the tip to brush against her clit, before sliding along her slit, slipping just slightly inside at her center.

Chloe wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, frustrated at the feel of just the tip of him where she wanted him most. Raking her nails down his back, she arched against him, begging him with words and whimpers to take her.

The desire was consuming Lex, sending reason and rationale out the window, but still he found the strength to meet her gaze. Despite the inner voice urging him to take her hard and fast, he knew that he could not do this unless she was a perfectly willing partner.

"You're sure about this, Chloe?"

The passion clouding her gaze made her nearly strangle him for stopping, but when his words registered, something warm blossomed in the center of her heart. The desire was so powerful between them, but he still wanted to make sure she was okay with this.

"I'm sure, Lex! Now shut up and fuck me!" With that, she tightened her legs on his waist and thrust forward, taking him fully into her waiting warmth. The feel of his cock filling her was so much more than she'd dreamed in her heated fantasies. She stilled for a moment, her eyes locked with his as she absorbed the feel of him buried deep inside of her.

Lex knew he'd never felt anything like it felt to be inside Chloe Sullivan. It felt as if his cock were wrapped in a heated fire that had him near to bursting, and neither had moved yet.

"Lex," Chloe managed, rolling her hips forward, needing to feel the friction she knew only he could create. She wasn't exactly new to this, although Lex without a doubt was already proving to be the best lover she'd ever had.

With a moan of his own, Lex threw caution to the wind and began to move, setting a steady, even pace that had them both gasping and moaning with pleasure.

"So tight, so hot, God Chloe!" Lex panted the words against her neck as the sensations began to build. Their movements grew faster, their breath coming in short gasps as they strained against each other, bodies moving rapidly, slamming together in a fast, hard, rhythm that left no room for uncertainty.

Chloe was oblivious to the hard wood of the door behind her, all she could feel was Lex, around her, in her, everywhere, giving her more pleasure than she'd ever known. Panting, raking her nails down his back, she urged him on with whimpers and moans, delighting in the words he replied with as his movement sped up, his moans now right in time with hers.

"More, Lex, please! I need more!"

She cried out as he complied, sliding his hand between them and pinching lightly at her clit before thrusting high and hard, hitting that sweet spot that drove her over the edge. "Oh fuck! Lex!"

Her shriek of his name drove him on, telling him he'd done something right and positioning himself a bit higher, he pistoned inside her, making sure to hit that sweet spot over and over. The sight of her moaning and crying out his name as she shuddered against him was nearly enough to send him over the edge and the power of his thrusts increased.

"Yes! Lex!" Chloe could have sworn she saw stars explode behind her eyes as her climax swept over her, the waves of pleasure and fulfillment almost too much to bear. Clenching her muscles tightly around him, she cried out his name over and over, feeling him give one final thrust before joining her in heaven, her name on his lips echoing throughout the entranceway.

Lex knew he'd finally found paradise as he crashed into his climax, his body shuddering as if it would fall apart in the arms of his lover. Waves of pleasure and passion eddied around him as he felt Chloe falling with him, the glorious feel of being sheathed so deeply inside her adding a sensation he'd never truly felt before.

To his surprise, that revelation did not scare him as it once might have. Instead, it stirred a longing to feel her like this again, to watch her eyes as he brought her to this magnificent pace again and again and again. He could already feel himself stirring at the thought of making love to her again.

Chloe, for her part, was still seeing stars as she finally settled back to earth and allowed herself to look up into the eyes watching her intently. The pleasure and still glowing passion made her breath catch, then stall as he leaned down for another breath-stealing kiss. When they finally parted, he smiled into her eyes.

"Think we can make it to the bedroom this time?" Her soft chuckle warmed his heart, while stirring the desire inside his body to full life again.

"We can try, although I do have this recurring fantasy of you, me and a kitchen table-"

With a low groan, he swept her into his arms and carried her through the living room- directly into the kitchen. He had a feeling it was only the beginning of what could turn into a very, very beautiful relationship.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The End

(Whew, smut biscuit done, what did you think?)

Impress
9th January 2004, 06:59
:drool: :clap: :smoker:

oh you wanted more? well how about that was wonderful hun.

Not An Addict
9th January 2004, 08:43
*faints*

*several hours later she stirs again*

Mmmmm . . . was it good for you? ^_~ That was so many kinds of excellent, I couldn't even BEGIN to list them all. You're an angel! Y'know . . . a smut angel. What? That could be, like, the mysterious, seldom-spoken-of Tenth order of angels. In any case, can't wait for your next fic!!

vardaquareien
9th January 2004, 11:16
:drool: Need....cold...shower...now...

gurgle!gurgle!!! *gets out of shower, starts thinking about fic again and has to get back in shower - this could continue indefinately*

Sab_Luthor
9th January 2004, 13:01
wow that was intense
very amazing
i need a cold shower but know that it was a fantastic fic the smut was ummm :drool: :drool: :drool: good
more please
now goodbye the bathroom call me

gina
9th January 2004, 14:39
:worship2:
Wow. That was some mighty fine smut. :drool: :applause:

Awesome story, great job!

hfce
9th January 2004, 17:08
:smoker:

What you expect me to speak after that. Girl please... :drool:

Hope :goof:

scifichick774
9th January 2004, 17:32
*fans self*

Wow. That was...man. I need a cold shower. :worship2:

venus1978
9th January 2004, 17:38

asharnanae
9th January 2004, 19:05
:drool: :smut: :applause:

of that was just to hot to handle!!! damn, drooloing is getting to be a bad habit with me!

Béatrice
9th January 2004, 20:09
I love smut!!! :smut:
HooHoo... I'm copmpletly upside down and I enjoy it! :biggrin:
Thank you !

autumngold
10th January 2004, 02:31
:love: What an excellent story!! The smut was great, but the feelings and emotions Lex and Chloe shared were tremendous!! I can't wait for your next story!! :chlexsign4:

Tandy
10th January 2004, 07:01
Wow! It was great! Very smutty but very sweet also! Great job! :worship2:

randa
10th January 2004, 21:56
wow! that was hot!

randa

SexInStilettos
11th January 2004, 05:51

yeah i needed a few of those..i don't know what to say other than thanks....

SinnerSaint
11th January 2004, 07:53
Fics like this one strengthen my faith in God. Seriously , any story that can make me go " Oh God " more than once definately deserve some recognition. :blinkkiss:

drina
11th January 2004, 08:02
I really, really enjoyed this one. :biggrin:

xadie
11th January 2004, 13:31
:wub: romantic

:eyebrows: sexy

:devil: smutty

:smoker: me afterwards

:cliffhanger: how Chloe would be walking after that seeing to!

xadie xx

Sienna
11th January 2004, 21:42
Reneé's "bedroom judo" banner just says it all for this story. You did an awesome job. Well written and very descriptive ;).

jem
12th January 2004, 13:17
oh yes... smut story ....

cant think anymore...

please write more stuff!!!!!!!!

Blu_FireFly81
15th January 2004, 09:01
I need a cold shower or a nice bath...long nice bath :smoker:

Smut.. you can never go wrong with smut! :newdevil:

Shay
4th February 2004, 05:29
That was hot!

More soon

Shay

sara_noele
4th February 2004, 17:42
Oh, wow, that was totaly hot!

Where are my cigis ?... :smoker: ...Ah, better!

Blaire023
4th February 2004, 18:18
Ummmm.....

*changes underwear*

Oh, yeah, that was fantastic...:huh:

~B :drool:

TheDragonLady
8th April 2004, 20:11
Wow... I think I'm gonna go through my reactions after reading this...

:smut: + :drool: + :eyebrows: + :newdevil: + :satanwink: + :yay3: + :worship2: + :suckup: = :clap:

Clannadlvr
8th April 2004, 23:09
damn girl!!! *fans self*

That was hot!!

And I loved Bruce testing the waters to see if he could get Chloe jealous. *grins*

P.S....I'd love to see another scene where they discuss what they talked about in the barn during "Shattered".....

katspell
9th April 2004, 00:50
gotta love the smut monkeys... :worship2:

lunaluthor
27th April 2004, 20:37
now you have it I drooled all over my keyboard and I thinks it's broken now
superb smut :yay: :yay:

starmoon
9th April 2005, 23:33
wow is all i have to say about this perfect story.

meghan036
10th April 2005, 04:23
Yeah. So. Um. That was hot! So much so I can't form a sentence

arkakitty
6th July 2005, 13:02
Oh my... I love it :)

ggdoll18
7th July 2005, 00:58
wow i need a cigarette! ;)

darkangel
11th August 2005, 06:44
cold shower needed immediately.

pipersmum
12th August 2005, 01:53
Loved it :grin3:
This was extremely HOT :yeahbaby:

~*~Tasha~*~
28th May 2006, 08:54
Excellent story. I enjoyed this. My friend Esther has this story on her recommendation list too. {grins} She was spot on. Nice one!

SVfan1286
31st August 2007, 07:07
Wow...That was amazing! Extremely well written. I loved it!!!

juuicebox
2nd September 2007, 22:32
that was hot! i couldn't help but read it again :)

Tanschana
19th May 2008, 11:36
Hot!
:smoke:
Damn that was HOT!:drool:
And with Bruce Wayne... I admit I got a very big soft spot for him :P

dkangel1
20th May 2008, 03:08
Hot :drool2:

Thank you!

SinnerSaint
20th May 2008, 04:29
Wonderful, glorious smut ! Is there more ? Cause I'm greedy.....

briseis
3rd August 2008, 01:48
Just loved this story!

Ami Rose
26th August 2012, 23:34
Lol love it

jstarr713
29th August 2012, 13:03
Applause. Love how he recognized her from her body language