PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] A Roll in the Hay (NC-17)

ruafair
31st December 2003, 20:11
I'm BBBAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK. Yes I know you all thought I gave up writing and for a bit I did. But I'm back, hey stop groaning.....LOL. Here's a little PWP for starters. I am working on a new fic and hope to start posting it within the next few weeks..... Hope you enjoy this................ Fiona

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Roll in the Hay
Author: Fiona (AKA RuaFair)
Spoilers: Prodigal mainly
Disclaimer: Smallville, its characters, all belong to someone else. (Sigh) I’m just borrowing them.
Feedback: Please, let me know what you think, the muse craves it.
This is for Hope…

Summery: This was inspired by sara_noele’s video ‘My Sacrifice’, well the Chlex smiles at the end. It’s just a little PWP piece. For this Lex and Chloe have been in a relationship for a while. Chloe visits Lex in the Kent barn and…*stuff* happens…LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1/1

Chloe just couldn’t believe it as she drove along the back roads on her way to the Kent farm. ‘After all Lex done for him,’ she thought, ‘this is how he pays him back.’

Lex had gone out of his way to find his brother and bring him back to Smallville. And then it turns out that Lucas was in cahoots with Lionel all along. And then to top it all off, Lionel kicks Lex out of the castle, takes over Lex-Corp, and installs Lucas as his heir apparent.

“Ungrateful bastard,” muttered Chloe. “Poor Lex, and then having to depend on *Jonathan Kent* for room and board. Bet Clark’s dad still hasn’t removed the smug expression from his face.”

She sighed as she made the turning to the farm. She had checked earlier to make sure both Clark and his parents wouldn’t be there. Since being kicked out of his, well his *family home* Lex had been keeping a distance from her until he could figure out how to get his life back. And it wasn’t as if she could talk to anyone about their relationship seeing as no one knew. They had got together after the tornado and so far had managed to keep it secret from everyone in town. Chloe had to admit to herself she loved the sneaking around, the stolen kisses, and on the occasions when the managed to get together to make love it was all the more exciting. The added incentive that they might be caught only added to the excitement.

She parked her car around the side of the house and made her way to the barn. Peeking in she saw Lex shovelling something she *really* didn’t want to dwell on, into a wheelbarrow. Leaning against the doorframe she smiled as she watched him work, or more specifically watched his ass as he worked.

Lex bent over to pick something up and Chloe let out a whistle. He whipped his head around quickly to see her standing there, a smile on her face.

“Nice ass,” she commented.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I missed you,” she said softly, “and seeing as you won’t answer my calls I thought the face-to-face approach might work.”

Lex dropped the shovel and sighed. He hadn’t meant to push Chloe away, but after the betrayal of his father and his *brother* he wanted to concentrate on getting his life back, and Chloe was far too much of a distraction. But seeing her now for the first time in a few days he found his body reacting as it always did around her.

“Baby, I’m sorry,” he said. “Things are so fucked up at the moment I don’t know what I’m doing.”

Chloe quickly crossed the barn and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her cheek against his chest. On reflex Lex wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. She was the one good thing in his life and, he felt like a fool for keeping away from her, not to mention the effect she had on his body.

“Lex,” she murmured against his chest.

“MMM,” he replied.

“You stink,” she giggled, pulling back from him.

“Excuse me, I what?” he said, cocking an eyebrow.

“You. Stink,” she repeated, backing away from him. A smirk appeared on his face and Chloe soon found herself being chased by Lex around the barn. She let out a shriek as he caught her and they tumbled onto a number of bales of hay.

“Hi,” he grinned down at her, plucking a piece of hay from her hair. Their bodies were pressed together, their mouths inches apart.

“Hi back,” she whispered, her tongue slowly licking her lips.

Lex followed the movement of her tongue, his eyes darkening. He bent his head and replaced her tongue with his own. With a soft moan Chloe parted her lips and Lex teased her tongue with his own. Tired of the teasing, Chloe grabbed his shoulders and covered his mouth with her own, tangling her tongue around his.

Lex moaned low into her mouth and deepened the kiss. Chloe wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed even closer to him as they kissed.

“God Chloe I have missed you,” he panted when they parted for oxygen.

Chloe smiled at him and ran her hand slowly over his head, scraping her nails gently against his sensitive scalp. She delighted in the small shivers that ran through his body. Pulling his head down she moved her mouth to his ear, “do you want to christen the barn?” she whispered before running her tongue over the shell of his ear.

Lex groaned and his hands tightened around her waist. “I seem to remember you telling me that I *stink*,” he whispered back.

“All the more reason for getting naked,” she retorted, grinding against him.

“Do you really want to have sex in a barn?” he asked, moving his hips in time with hers.

“But it’s not just *any* barn Lex,” she replied, her voice a little breathless. “It’ s a barn belonging to Jonathan Kent.”

Lex felt himself getting hard from the rhythmic rocking of their hips.

“Come on Lex, I want you here and now,” she said, her voice low, “I want you to fuck me hard, I want you to make me scream. I want…” The rest of her words where cut off by Lex kissing her. His hands moved to her head and he angled it so he could completely dominate her mouth. His hot and slick tongue tasted every part of her mouth and Chloe helplessly tried to match him. She felt herself get light headed as Lex continued to plunder her mouth, the movement of his hips against hers getting more and more erratic.

‘Jesus we aren’t even naked yet,’ she thought with a groan as she felt the moisture pool between her legs and she found herself glad that she had worn a skirt.

Lex pulled back and his chest rose and fell as he panted. He looked down at her tousled hair and swollen lips, her hazel eyes glazed over with passion. “Don’t move,” he ordered and moved away from her. A few moments later he came back with a blanket. Chloe smiled at him and moved slightly so he could lay it on the hay. When he was finished she lay down on it, and Lex quickly covered her body with his own and captured her mouth once again.

Chloe ran her hands down his back to his waist and grabbed the end of his sweater and began pulling it up. Lex released her mouth and began kissing her neck.

“Off,” she moaned, tugging at his sweater. Lex sat up from a moment and pulled his sweater off, dropping it on the ground beside him.

“Your turn,” he smirked.

Chloe smiled at him and quickly unbuttoned her shirt and took it off, dropping it on his sweater. Lex hooked his fingers under the straps of her bra, “and this,” he said.

Chloe reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, Lex quickly pulled the garment from her and it joined the growing pile of clothes on the ground. Chloe lay back on the blanket and stretched her arms over her head, causing her breasts to jiggle slightly.

“Minx,” groaned Lex and cupped the soft mounds in his hands. He gently kneaded and fondled them, brushing his thumbs over her nipples. Chloe wriggled beneath his hands, he was going far too slow for her liking.

She sat up a little and reached down a hand and rubbed him none too gently through his pants, earning a hiss from Lex.

“Chloe,” he groaned, trying to make it sound like a warning but it came out like a plea as her hand moved harder and faster and he began moving his hips in time with her. He looked at her and she licked her lips as she gave his cock a light squeeze.

“Fuck,” he growled grabbing both her wrists and pushing her onto her back. He held her arms over her head and began licking and sucking one nipple then the other. He switched both her wrists into one hand and used the other to pull her skirt up around her waist. Chloe instinctively spread her legs and Lex wasted no time in slipping his hand into her panties and cupping her groin.

“Lex,” she moaned into his mouth and arched against his hand.

“Impatient little vixen,” he murmured against her breast as he slowly slipped one finger into her and began sliding it in and out. His cock began throbbing as her inner muscles clamped around his finger.

“Please Lex,” she panted, “don’t tease me. I…need you, need you inside me.”

“I am inside you,” he replied in a teasing voice, adding a second finger. “You need to be more specific Chloe.” He slid them in and out her centre, his thumb rubbing against her clit, her juices flowing over his hand.

“Please Lex, please fuck me,” she cried out.

“Oh God,” he groaned. He removed his hand and quickly began pulling off his clothes. Chloe quickly followed suit. When they were both naked he pressed her down onto the ground and covered her with his body, his mouth finding hers. She could feel him, hot, hard and ready against her thigh.

“Spread your legs baby,” he whispered against her lips.

Chloe complied and was rewarded with the feeling of Lex slowly sliding his length into her. Both of them let out low groans as he buried himself inside her. Lex lifted himself up on his arms and watched Chloe’s face as he began to move his hips.

Her eyes fluttered closed as he set up a slow rhythm. He continued like this for a while, Chloe’s breath was coming in ever increasing pants. “More,” she gasped, and Lex started thrusting harder and faster.

“Open you eyes Chloe,” he panted.

She did and locked eyes with him. Her legs rested on his hips and her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling his head down to hers. Their mouths met, eyes still open, tongue entwined. Lex angled his hips and hit that spot inside her. Chloe threw her head back, arched her back and cried his name.

He did it again and again, each time causing Chloe’s body to jerk. He could feel her getting tighter and tighter around him. Her hard nipples brushed against his chest as their bodies moved together. The barn was filled with the grunts and moans of the couple on the ground.

“Lex,” she gasped as she felt her release build up in her belly. Lex could feel his own approaching. His cock swelled inside her as the pressure built.

“Oh God,” he groaned. He grabbed her hips tight and slammed himself into her once, twice and with a long groan felt himself explode. The feeling of the hot rush was it for Chloe; her back arched harder and with a cry came hard.

They held each other tight as their climaxes washed over them. Lex buried his face in Chloe’s neck, breathing hard as her body milked his. He rolled to his side, taking Chloe with him and they lay there for several moments, breathing hard.

“Don’t shut me out anymore Lex,” she whispered after a while.

“Never again,” he replied, brushing her hair out of her eyes. He kissed her gently and hugged her close.

Chloe sighed contently and hugged him back. Her eyes widened as she noticed something and let out a small laugh.

Lex pulled back, “what’s so funny?”

Chloe raised a hand and pointed over his shoulder. Lex looked at where she was indicating and let out a laugh of his own. In the opening of the several windows around the barn and number of cows were watching the couple on the ground. “I think we gave the local farm life a show,” grinned Lex.

“Want to give them another?” asked Chloe, a sly grin on her face.

“Thought you’d never ask,” replied Lex rolling them over and kissing her hard.

--------------------------------------------------

“Hey Clark, what’s wrong?” asked Chloe at school later that day.

“Yeah man,” said Pete, “what’s up?”

“There’s something wrong with the cattle on the farm,” said Clark. At his words Chloe almost choked on her sandwich.

“Easy there,” said Pete, patting her back.

“Sorry went down the wrong way,” she said when she got her breath back. “What’s wrong with them?”

“Dad doesn’t know, it’s almost like they got a shock or something,” said Clark.

‘I bet they did,’ thought Chloe, feeling her face redden.

“Dad asked Lex if he had seen anything out of the ordinary,” continued Clark.

‘Yeah me riding him into submission,’ thought Chloe. “And what…what did he say?” she asked Clark.

“He said nothing happened, that there had been no comings or goings all morning.”

At the mention of comings Chloe once again almost choked. “Jeez Chlo, learn how to chew,” grinned Pete, patting her back again.

“I’m ok,” she said, tears in her eyes from coughing.

Clark and Pete gave her a funny look before returning to their conversation. Chloe didn’t pay any attention to them; she let her mind drift back to earlier in the barn with Lex. ‘Definitely have to do that again tomorrow,’ she thought. ‘Definitely.’

The End

autumngold
31st December 2003, 20:50
I am so, so glad that you are writing again!! I just love your Chlex stories!!! I can't believe that Chloe and Lex were so wild that they shocked the cows :biggrin: ! :biggrin: What a great story!! I'm so glad you're starting another new story!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :dance: Happy New Years!! :party: :chlexsign4:

miss_sixty1115
31st December 2003, 22:30
I'm so glad you're back!!!! I can't wait to read your new story!!!! And as always this is one was amazing!!! :biggrin:

Julie ;)

Shay
1st January 2004, 03:16
Bwahahahahaha something wrong with the cattle. I 'bout pee'd my pajamas.

Chlex smut is always a wonderful thang.

Shay

buffiy18
1st January 2004, 04:49
Welcome back! Good to see you writing again. Poor cows they never knew what was coming... fun fic.

krahmogh
1st January 2004, 06:00
This was really great!!! And, it's great to see you writing again.

Happy New Year and hurry with the new story!

:chlexsign4:

vardaquareien
1st January 2004, 06:21
yay you're back!!! Wonderful Barn Smut! Loved the whole 'the cattle got a shock' at the end!!! Chloe's reactions were priceless! Great PWP Well done!

autumngold
1st January 2004, 06:35
Happy New Years!! :party: :party2: :party: :dance: I can't wait to read your new story!! :chlexsign4:

Robyn
1st January 2004, 06:40
OMG! The poor cattle. Traumatized! hehehe Wonderful, wonderful smut! Great job and happy new year!

SinnerSaint
1st January 2004, 10:12
You know what would have been even funnier ? If instead of the cows seeing them , it had been Clark or Jonathan . It would have served Clark right to see what he missed out on !!

Not An Addict
1st January 2004, 10:50
Ok . . . mmmmm . . . yeah, that's gonna give me some sweet dreams when I finally get my ass to bed. ^_^ I'm so glad you're back!

drina
1st January 2004, 14:29
this is wonderful, fiona! glad that u'r back n writing. i miss ur creativity.

scifichick774
1st January 2004, 18:30
Ahh, the promise of another fic is good enough for me. Can't say I didn't enjoy the farm smut though. ;) Good job.

sabby
1st January 2004, 23:28
Heee , hee hee. love it! *snickers* no comings or goings HAH yeah sure *snorts*

Good to have you back, luv. Now go work on your next story. I can't wait to read it!

sara_noele
2nd January 2004, 00:03
OMG!!! I inspired someone, that is so... I'm speechless.

Loved the story,hmm, Chlex smut always makes me happy. :chlexsign2:

Can't wait for your next fanfic. :worship2: I'm so glad your writing again.

scorpio
2nd January 2004, 00:06
Originally posted by ruafair@Dec 31 2003, 07:11 PM
Yes I know you all thought I gave up writing and for a bit I did.
:huh: Oh my, give an old spinster a heart attack.;)
If you dare to stop writing we´ll all come after you and the result won´t be pretty. :biggrin:

:worship2: Anyway, I love it. It´s smutty and smutty and...yeah, that´s all that counts in my book.;) Just kidding of course.

Can´t wait for the new fic,though. Hurry. :yay:

*hugs*
Stef

asharnanae
2nd January 2004, 00:20
:drool: GAHHHHHHH......... hot damn that was wonderfull!!!

Blaire023
2nd January 2004, 13:59
*bounces up and down in her seat*

YAY! You're back!

We've missed you dearly, and I'm sure I speak for all of us here when I say we'll be waiting impatiently for your next story. Loved the smut, of course. :drool:

*wipes chin*

~B

Julie
2nd January 2004, 19:21
This was very good Fi! Don't you ever, EVER stop writing!!

hfce
2nd January 2004, 20:11
Oh Fi THANK YOU!!!! :clap: very good. :smoker:

Hope :drool:

eurydices falling
3rd January 2004, 20:39
JEEZ-ASS Fi! I'm at work here. Now i've got drool all over my pretty professional button down. I'm so glad you're writing again. Now have you ever thought about a scene in a corn field. It starts with lex tied up like scarecrow clark and ends with him and chloe scaring the crows just like they did the cows. :biggrin:

ruafair
4th January 2004, 18:29
Originally posted by eurydices falling@Jan 3 2004, 06:39 PM
JEEZ-ASS Fi! I'm at work here. Now i've got drool all over my pretty professional button down. I'm so glad you're writing again. Now have you ever thought about a scene in a corn field. It starts with lex tied up like scarecrow clark and ends with him and chloe scaring the crows just like they did the cows. :biggrin:
Now that has the Smut muse thinking................. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Fiona

eurydices falling
5th January 2004, 07:10
There are plenty more treasures in the gutter where that came from. I went to visit my roomies family in rural Illinois once and it was filled with nice little spots for a rustic romp :eyebrows:

Susie Q
5th January 2004, 16:00
Aw nooo…poor traumatized cows http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/s1056.gif!! :lol: Well at least they got the show of a lifetime. That was a wonderfully http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/hot3.gif little ‘roll in the hay’ http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/emoticons0/images/tongue08.gif.

Impress
6th January 2004, 09:04
:ohmy: The shocked the farm animals? :lol:

:smoker: Nice to see you back in action. :satanwink: Great work hun. :yay3: :dance:

Sab_Luthor
7th January 2004, 22:06
awwww that so sweet and so cute
i loved it
it was a very sweet smut
another one please

S.Ann Smith
7th January 2004, 22:59
poor cows just didn't have a chance. :eyebrows: but they did get a good show

SexInStilettos
11th January 2004, 05:56
[QUOTE]“He said nothing happened, that there had been no comings or goings all morning.”[QUOTE]

lol that was great

Lex
28th October 2004, 20:45
Mmmm... nice! Loved the ending about the cows especially what Lex said, lol! Love your fics, thanks for posting this! :biggrin:

Ainur
10th November 2004, 01:04
lol! The ending was priceless. Poor cows. :biggrin: Very hot.

starmoon
12th April 2005, 00:56
the smut was cool and i just loved it.

pipersmum
15th June 2005, 14:59
Really good the bit about the cattle and Chloe choking on her sandwich made me chuckle :p The smut was really good aswell :hankpank:

Unapproachable Desires
15th June 2005, 20:41
Liked it- Just a nice roll in the hay

ggdoll18
18th June 2005, 06:33
funnny!

darkangel
16th August 2005, 07:51
Loved the :hankpank:

teb85
24th December 2005, 01:35
loved it ! great smut

Catvampcrazines
26th December 2005, 05:56
ROFL... yummy fic hun *hugs*

~*~Tasha~*~
5th June 2006, 04:58
ROFLMAO !!! They put the cows into shock!! that is fricking hilarious. Most entertaining.

Vampbabe20
26th June 2006, 14:28
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Not much else to say - loved it

angie284
12th July 2006, 07:39
*snicker* Poor cows :P. Sweet, funny, and oh yeah, hot! Nicely done.

SlashDiva
12th July 2006, 20:35
:rofl: a roll in the hay:rofl:

awesome-ness :wth: but think of the cattle... poor cattle.lol.

LexGirl
9th August 2006, 20:38
What a great, funny at times pwp! :) I loved it!! :)

gravelgerdie
11th August 2006, 04:37
I think the cattle got a good shock;)

Suzanne

Tanschana
13th May 2008, 21:10
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh my God! Brilliant! Short story, but it really packs a punch!

SVfan1286
27th May 2008, 05:52
Fantastic short story... really funny and the smut was hot. Those poor cows, they got a shock alright! *giggles* I loved it!!

malugargula
2nd January 2013, 02:12
Just reread this delicious fic

Ami Rose
30th June 2013, 07:15
Lmao too funny

HotCrossedBunny
30th June 2013, 11:44
I'm sure that Lex will buy him some new cows if they old ones are broken- he he I just thought Johnathan Kent always talks a load of bullocks. Anyway, great story. Glad that Chloe and Lex got some time alone together in the barn.